Speaker 1: The Terrestrial One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. Never more than thirty minutes away from your shot at Kendrickle maarness the tickets, which means in ten minutes you have another chance.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 1: Uh, I know we we don't like to get into the logistics about things because I can get like muddy.
Speaker 2: But everyone's text us constantly. How do we know?
Speaker 1: If we want, we will call you. So don't worry about that. The keyword is coming up in uh, Like I said about ten minutes. But also I found out today for my step.
Speaker 2: Son it's act time. Y'all also fond So in Indiana.
Speaker 1: We did SATs you could it wasn't as big to do with acts, but I know it depends on like kind of the region. Yeah, I did both, just hopeh one would be better than the other. So I thought I would quiz you Cult and see how you would do on some sample act questions when we come back.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: That should be terrible.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cool.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, Now, my steps on is seventeen. When you're a junior, you.
Speaker 1: Start taking your acts and in Minnesota that happens in April. All that information I discovered today because I'm not from.
Speaker 2: Minnesota and I is.
Speaker 1: It's far gone from my brain as to when I took the SATs or acts.
Speaker 4: Thank god, oh my god.
Speaker 1: The day I turned in my final like college whatever it was, and I got the information that I passed and I would be graduating college.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have never felt more alive in my life, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So I pulled some sample act questions cult to see how you would do. I got a couple of math and I got a reading situation, what.
Speaker 2: Are you stronger in?
Speaker 4: Jim Hi?
Speaker 2: By the way, I read least to.
Speaker 1: My husband Jake, and he immediately figured him out. Really so he's so annoying. I knew the English one immediately. So let's dive in. There's a regular deck of fifty two cards. Okay, what is the probability that Joy will draw a card and that is a red five or a card that is a black.
Speaker 4: Eight, So both of them combined.
Speaker 2: You get multiple choice?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, A four and fifty two equals one thirteenth five and fifty two is b C eight and fifty two equals two thirteenth or d thirteenth and fifty two equals one fourth.
Speaker 6: Okay, you can do this one immediately, so well, there's two of the two, so it'd be four fifty two. But then you have to simplify it, which is two twenty six and then one so one whatever the one thirteen is, I think cool.
Speaker 7: That's so good.
Speaker 1: It was a you got the four and the fifty two equals one in thirteen. I would never have gotten that, right.
Speaker 4: I did four point in college algebra flex.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I barely passed.
Speaker 1: I had to take like the sorry, the dumbest level, which is not the proper phrasing the college algebra.
Speaker 4: I was in the math learning center for every I'm bad.
Speaker 2: It was bad.
Speaker 1: Okay, then let's stick with that, because.
Speaker 2: You're you're good at math.
Speaker 8: Oh No.
Speaker 1: Four students about to purchase concert tickets for you might want to take notes eighteen fifty Wait a minute, report okay, eighteen fifty concert tickets for eighteen fifty for each ticket. Discover that they may purchase a block of five tickets for eighty dollars. Okay, how much would each of the four save if they can get a fifth person to join them and the five people equally divide the price of the five ticket block. Okay, A one fifty, B two fifty three or sorry, C three thirteen or D ten dollars.
Speaker 4: It's two fifty.
Speaker 2: You're so smart.
Speaker 1: Nice all right? Now time for English. And this was the one, the only one I thought was easy.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mess with my words all the time too, so this is going to be terrible.
Speaker 2: Correct this sentence.
Speaker 1: Oh all right, I'm just gonna read this sentence and not paragraph, preparing to peel a few prickly pairs for we?
Speaker 4: Uh okay it what are the is that monitule or just for us?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But it was crazy because the options were for for we, for I, for theirs, or for us.
Speaker 6: And I was like, all right, that was fel like I want to take your A C T test. I'd be like, mine was way harder.
Speaker 1: Well, it's so funny because my stepson he's like, yeah, probably look at a couple of things tonight, and I'm not great at the reading and English. I'll probably skim over those like, oh okay, so not planning to do well, then what's the what's the game plan here?
Speaker 7: My god?
Speaker 2: I'll take a few practice quizes tonight.
Speaker 6: If you're going to community college, that really, that's all I'm because then you can do good community college.
Speaker 2: He's not even planning to go to community college. I actually don't.
Speaker 4: Blame that drop out right now, dude, you don't need anything.
Speaker 2: Bring it back, all right?
Speaker 4: Just get that GED and ll bring it back.
Speaker 1: Kayley Williams, she dropped out and did a GED.
Speaker 4: Do you know that?
Speaker 1: Here go, she's a She's a rare success story. So don't follow her path, probably, but lots of people do it. You shouldn't be ashamed of it. If you went and got your g ED after dropping out, you should be proud of yourself.
Speaker 4: Do you get a jumps start on life?
Speaker 1: Here's your key word, your chance Kendrick Clamar and sess the tickets. You'll record your voice, your beautiful, beautiful voice in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 7: It's free.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: You'll see a record button, record bill for your chance to win Kendrick Lamar and the tickets. You're never more than thirty minutes away from winning them from kdw B.
Speaker 6: We have one thousand dollars after this, like literally next.
Speaker 2: When it's down time for Histo went fellon and cold.
Speaker 1: That's right, a little little time machine back in history, and we're just gonna get you a dash of education. You don't have to go to college for history.
Speaker 2: And when we have this show.
Speaker 4: We forget that people have been d bags forever.
Speaker 2: I don't think I forgot that.
Speaker 6: So I hit up chat GPT and I was like, hey, can you tell me the biggest d D bags in history? I want a list of them. Gave me a ton of murders. So I was like, hold up, take the killing out. I want good, Okay, I want d bags who didn't kill anybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, great.
Speaker 6: Starting off with William Randall Randolph Hurst. He was a journalist who people are saying the first person to use clickbait. He would do misleading, borderline fake news, use his papers to manipulate public opinions, start beefs.
Speaker 4: He said.
Speaker 6: He would get bored and he would just pin people against each other and see how the public acted with it. Oh my gosh, sounds awesome. It was basically like the first TMZ. That's how it is.
Speaker 1: You are the king of falling for clickbait. He goes to the worst website ever, Daily Mailed. They're like the trashiest tabloid. Ever, Williams said, Shakespeare did this. I gotta see what they say, and then he gets mad every time because there's no story once he clicks it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, dude, what did you expect now?
Speaker 6: John James Audumann, he was famous for documenting North American birds. Only issue is he faked like ninety percent of it. Oh my god, I'm a scientific findings. He straight up made up bird species that didn't exist, claim that he discovered things he never saw.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: He loved birds, hated facts. That's what they say about him.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: He loved him so much he had fake, make believe bird friends.
Speaker 6: You get bored when you're out in nature by yourself swaying for birds.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 6: So here's the thing you gotta remember this is I said, give me the biggest d bags in history over the past three hundred years. Who didn't kill people? Okay, Simon Cowell. Why Simon Cowell coming in at number three? They say he's ruthless, crush dreams on National TV with a British accent and a smug look. He did didn't kill people, but probably murdered a lot of self esteem, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of dreams. A lot of hopes and dreams were murdered, for sure.
Speaker 6: And those are the biggest d bags and within the past three years, the past.
Speaker 1: Three hundred years, Simon cow falls in the top three.
Speaker 6: They did have notably under him. A notable d bag was Logan Paul.
Speaker 1: He came o, yeah, that makes sense, there's some woman listening right now.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, you haven't met my ex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point. These are the most famous d bags that we know.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we're gonna come back with your pop culture minute on Katie WB one.
Speaker 4: Point three kat WB.
Speaker 2: Welma's X is in the hospital.
Speaker 1: He woke up and half of his face is just like kind of not moving basically, and he posted on his Instagram stories, I don't know what's going on, but I will say this. It made me think of my friend had this happen literally the day before her wedding. It was Belle's palsy. It's funny, dog, It's super serious.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: No, they're still together.
Speaker 1: I mean they've been together for like twenty years, but it's it was awful, like all of her wedding photos were like messed up, and.
Speaker 2: She was so upset about it.
Speaker 1: I think they tried to recreate them later, but it's never completely gone away from her face. It mostly did, but I remember thinking, like I just felt so bad for her.
Speaker 6: You know half of the Bebes a couple of years ago too, he got that for quite a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I remember when that happened.
Speaker 1: So also, I don't know that I feel bad because I know everyone loves this podcast so much. I've never listened to a full episode of Lost Culture, says even though, so it is an iHeart podcast and surprisingly they did win the iHeart Podcast of the Year. But they are very funny Bowen Yang and Matt Rogers. Every time I see a clip from their podcast, it makes me laugh and I love they do, like the rant at the end where it's like honey and they just get to go, like have a full minute or whatever to rant about something. Anyway, they're gonna be talking to Chapel Rowan tomorrow, so you'll be able to check that out, which sounds like gonna be a really cool episode. Now, remember the last podcast she went on, she caused a ton of controversy.
Speaker 2: Remember she went on Call her.
Speaker 1: Daddy and she said every friend her age she knows with kids looks basically like miserable and dead inside. And people got so offended by that, but I honestly was like, dude, she's in her twenties.
Speaker 2: Of course she thinks that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not like if you're a mom, you shouldn't take offense to that. When I was in my twenties, I was like, oh God, I would rather do anything. Sorry, Cale, I know you had your kids in your twenties. I feel bad, And I was like, oh, I'd rather do anything other than have kids in my twenties.
Speaker 6: I just think that when I was in my twenties about people who didn't drink, I was like, oh, dude, how do they have any fun?
Speaker 4: And now I never drink. I'm like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: So she'll probably change her mind to some point.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't take that as like a hit if you're a parent, But I am wondering if she'll say something else controversial on this podcast.
Speaker 2: She seems to accidentally do that a lot.
Speaker 4: To be fair, I.
Speaker 6: Do think there's some people out there who are miserable absolutely children.
Speaker 1: But I know people who are miserable with children in every age demographic that can have children, you know, not just their twenties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, true, true.
Speaker 1: The semi biographical stage musical of the trio TLC plans to debut next summer. The show is named after the girl group's ninety four blockbuster album Crazy Sexy Cool. It's going to feature songs such as no Scrubs and Waterfalls. That sounds awesome. Not to mention they have a really really I mean sounds terrible. They have a really great story. First of all, when they had every huge number one hit out, they all were like broke. They had no money because their management stuff stole all their money.
Speaker 2: Number one.
Speaker 4: You hate to see it.
Speaker 1: Also, obviously, the tragic death of Lisa left eye Lopez.
Speaker 2: I mean that.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that'll make it into that musical or not, but I mean they've gone through quite a bit, so I can see it being a pretty good stage musical.
Speaker 2: On top of the fact that they have fantastic music.
Speaker 1: Amazon video released on YouTube a second trailer for another simple Favor.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go see that on Monday.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got lucky to go check out a little advanced screening. But don't feel bad because you'll be able to watch it in the comfort.
Speaker 2: Of your own home.
Speaker 1: It's going to hit Amazon Streaming on May first. Of course it has Anna Kindercome, Blake Lively. Amazon did disable the comments so Blake would not be submitted to an avalanche of negativity.
Speaker 2: Makes sense, Yeah, it's kind of brutal. I feel I mean, I feel bad.
Speaker 1: And then colts Lady's conspiracy theory is that Katy Perry, Gail King, all the people on the Blue Origin flight what is it called, you got.
Speaker 4: To go to the moon or else just not present it all.
Speaker 6: With that being said, though, one I'm wrong, And secondly, we have kendicl Lamar and Scissor tickets.
Speaker 3: In six minutes, Kennil Lamar and Sissa are coming to the Twin Cities and guess what, this is your last week twin tickets with us.
Speaker 1: We've been doing it none It's not like every thirty minutes home, and we're still gonna keep doing it every day this week. We give you a keyword every thirty minutes. So it is time for your keyword right now, squabble. It's not a text or call contest. I just want to I want to make that very clear. You don't need to do either of those things. What you do is you listen for the keyword on the iHeartRadio app. You type in one on one three on the iHeart Radio app. Then make it your number one pre sets you never have to type in one oh one point three KDWB again.
Speaker 2: Record your voice.
Speaker 1: Just see a little button you hit that you get thirty seconds to record a message. You record yourself saying squabble, and you are entered to win. Anyone listening who who wants you to give us a call.
Speaker 2: Right now if you fit in any of these three categories.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who had a right person, wrong situation? Oh juicy, those canna haunt you too.
Speaker 2: I did a podcast.
Speaker 1: I did like one season of it and the only reason I didn't do more seasons because it was really hard to get people on the phone, like to do the interviews that you know, we're willing to share it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Most mostly because they were married to someone different and they could never let their partner here right.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was called right person, wrong time.
Speaker 1: I mean, we had there were some really good stories on that podcast. Anyone listening who doesn't have grandparents to help out with kids? Cult You're kind of in that situation where you don't have grandparents that live here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they come, I don't know, maybe every month and a half or something.
Speaker 1: We see in they come crazy off and compared to most people's yeah.
Speaker 6: They slight benefits, which is nice. But yeah, other than that, Yeah, we're just challenged. Just us surviving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who struggled to find a job and how long did it take?
Speaker 4: Couldn't be me.
Speaker 2: It might like.
Speaker 1: Inspire someone else that's listening. It's like, oh, going through it, can't find anything, or freaking out.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I always I think before I was I got into this career, I was always just like job hopping. But I think that's when nobody wanted to work or like there was like lack of workers, so I would just like boom, boom, boom tgmax one day boom, work at a restaurant. The next day boom.
Speaker 1: Those restaurants or those kind of jobs are easier to come.
Speaker 4: By though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think it was easy, and then I got into this and it's just always been luckily I have. I probably I'm just one word away from being.
Speaker 2: Fired every day. Cole, Like, what would you do if they fire or me? Tomorrow. I'm like, can we not?
Speaker 1: We just kick one day off from that hypothetical. You can give us a call six' five.
Speaker 2: One nine eight NINE.
Speaker 1: Katiewb anyone listening who had a right person wrong, situation doesn't have grandparents to help out with your, kids or struggle to find a job and how long did it? Take one on one point Three KATIE wb With balin And. Colton anyone listening who doesn't have grandparents to howl about with their, kids struggled to find a job and how long did it? Take OR i know this is what yours? Is what was Your you had a right person wrong? Situation oh, WELL i was.
Speaker 10: In a position of power and she came in to the establishment and uh there was eye. Contact she never left left that.
Speaker 1: Night needless to, say.
Speaker 10: And then it was just like a hundred kind of that cliche love at first. Night we had a few, times she kept making appearances and we were, dating and then one morning it was, OH i better get home before he gets. Up i'm, like, yep there's a shoe rob oh.
Speaker 4: Man since she was, perfect but you were just the other, guy.
Speaker 1: And you couldn't say anything because you were in the position of.
Speaker 10: Power, YEP i mean it feeling was, usual but you know we, decided you, know they would we would probably never trust each other if you order to go any further. Anyways so so is she or one that got?
Speaker 2: Away THOUGH i wouldn't it got.
Speaker 10: Away it's just this wrong. TIME i, mean, yeah she was going she actually was going through a. Divorce and you, know if if if it was maybe six months down the, road probably would have worked.
Speaker 1: Out, wow you never were like six months down the, road reached back out just to dabble and see if there was a.
Speaker 2: Chance, no, okay, Wow.
Speaker 1: Well to be, fair when you find out something like, that it makes the person a little less attractive, probably.
Speaker 10: Yeah you, know and it was it was absolutely. Right, well you, know how could you trust one?
Speaker 8: Another?
Speaker 10: Yeah sure that you know that, happens that's.
Speaker 2: Exposed so absolutely thanks for calling and.
Speaker 11: Chearing.
Speaker 2: Hello, hello which category do you fall?
Speaker 9: Into i'm the one that has, grandparents but they can't help with the kids right.
Speaker 4: Now oh so they're not helping your saying.
Speaker 9: My father had drunk recently AND i am now feeling the monster absence of my mom and all all.
Speaker 11: That Job oh, yeah job that is to help and.
Speaker 9: She's not there right, now and it's been a big.
Speaker 2: Adjustment, wait your but your mom is alive?
Speaker 9: Right, yes my parents are both, alive. Thankfully my father survived this stroke but has a lot of rehab to do, here so she's taking care of dad And i've had to rework how to take care of the.
Speaker 6: Kids, yeah it's crazy when you get, that when you have people like you can just reach out and text them, like, hey, yeah you have the Kids, Monday, tuesday and then all of a sudden like that goes away and you're, like, oh, DUDE i had no idea how much my mom did for.
Speaker 9: Me now THAT i don't have, this it's become the most monster like bit of gratitude to just realize it's a huge.
Speaker 4: Job it.
Speaker 9: Is it's a blessing to still have her.
Speaker 10: Here but, Yeah i'm missing it, bad that's for.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 1: Man, WELL i am so sorry that your your dad is going through. THIS i hope that is there is a chance for him to have a decent recovery from his.
Speaker 2: Stroker no, percent.
Speaker 9: Right, now we won't get them back a hundred, percent but enough to communicate and you can still move around a little, bit but definitely with one hundred percent assistance for my mom's full, time full time.
Speaker 1: Dad.
Speaker 2: Wow that's a lot for her. Too.
Speaker 9: Wow okay it is, yeah and she's missing my kidding and she would love us through you, know break to come see her again perpend the.
Speaker 1: Time so, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 2: Back but, man a.
Speaker 9: Reminder of what a Huge hugail that.
Speaker 1: Is absolutely. Wow, well thank you so much for calling one on one point Three katie. W. B With fallon And, cult we endlessly worked you may not realize it to try to entertain people to get exclusive like we did Our love Is BLIND q AND. A we worked really hard to lock in people to be a part of that we put we basically a lot of the times when we're asked a question from people that are curious about our job of like what's your dream? Interview who's that bucket list? PERSON i would Say Dolly parton is probably on my top because SHE'S i haven't met, her BUT i cannot believe who we were able to line up for an? Interview would you call it a bucket list interview for?
Speaker 4: You boocket?
Speaker 6: List and we're the only, people as as far AS i, know the only people in The midwest who have talked to this person since the things have gone, DOWN a.
Speaker 1: Lot of drama went down AND i don't know how we lined it. Up you're gonna find out who it. Is, big huge interview in six minutes ON.
Speaker 2: Katiewb it's one.
Speaker 6: On one point THREE katuwb With found And. Colt super. Awesome i'm excited about. This there's interviews you have in your career where you're, LIKE i can't believe this is going. Down and we actually have the new Mother sago from The Como zoo who just gave birds. Hello word on the street is. Nobody there's like shocking because nobody, knew not even the z zoo keepers knew you were, pregnant like at.
Speaker 4: All you just popped out these babies like just. Unbnnounced.
Speaker 6: NOW i don't want to be, MEAN i don't want to be a, hater BUT i will say a couple of months, AGO i did go to The Como zoo AND i did think you had a Little Tom tom on. You BUT i didn't want to like say it BECAUSE i don't want to be like canceled, Everybody like it's rude to say you're. Pregnant, Wow Well i'm not saying you were thick because you were obviously. Pregnant BUT i just noticed that you were a Little ah, okay so check this. OUT i actually AND i don't want to put you on the spot like. THIS i don't mean to be LIKE i gotcha type of. Journalist but we do have the baby daddy on the. Phone, yes we Got ziggy on the phone and he actually has some.
Speaker 4: Questions he wanted to hash it out with you over the.
Speaker 6: Air oh, hey let me patch him.
Speaker 11: Through uh it's Zig. ZIGY i thought you were watching The Babe baby by you say babe.
Speaker 6: Baby because they ain't mo.
Speaker 11: Who you been getting with on the? Side say what his?
Speaker 7: Name you know you didn't.
Speaker 4: But turny, test But Turney, test But Turnedy.
Speaker 2: Test i'd like to apologize for.
Speaker 1: That if you didn't know The Koma zoo slots had a surprise baby that even the zoo keepers did not know. About in case she turned on your radio and you're, like what in the hell AM i listening? TO i just wanted to. Win Kendri clamarins is the. TICKET i was an exclusive interview with the mom and. Dad thank you so.
Speaker 4: Much, yeah, awesome we could do.
Speaker 2: That, okay let's get.
Speaker 1: You a keyword right, now so you can forget that moment in your life never, happened.
Speaker 2: Or or let's. Reframe was it the highlight of your?
Speaker 4: DAY i think it was hot now it was.
Speaker 2: A highlight of.
Speaker 1: MINE i, MEAN i never knew in my Life i'd be able to get an exclusive interview like.
Speaker 4: That and WHO i didn't?
Speaker 6: Know slass right, here slanging it like, that going behind people each other's.
Speaker 1: Backs it was probably the best tea of The Twin cities this.
Speaker 4: YEAR i kind of want justice For, ziggy to be, honest but justice.
Speaker 2: For, Ziggy oh you would be on his. Side oh it's.
Speaker 4: His fault that she. Cheated, shit didn't.
Speaker 2: Cheat they're only two slots in the. Zoo what's? Happening i'm breaking, Out i'm freaking.
Speaker 6: Out there's a zoo keeper at The Kama zoos sneaking in a sloth solely for.
Speaker 2: Her Creepy we're gonna move past that. Immediately here's your.
Speaker 1: Keyword record your voice in The iHeartRadio at UC a record. Button tap that with your finger and record yourself Saying luther and you were entered to Win kender klamar insiss a ticket and.
Speaker 4: It doesn't stop. There we have one thousand dollars coming up in ten.
Speaker 12: Minutes today's trending With felon and cold on one on one KT.
Speaker 2: Wb all, right hot.
Speaker 1: Tip here is the telltale sign you are using, CHAT gpt AND ai to do your work for, you especially if you are like writing. Papers CHAT gpt loves to use. Dashes they use them like left and, Right so you need to make sure you're checking that you don't have so many dashes for your high school, essays your work.
Speaker 2: Presentations you got to be your own editor a little.
Speaker 6: Bit you know what's, Crazy my little, cousin she, says her school they HAVE ai to FIND ai so like our teachers be able to run it into A so, yeah they're like trying to figure out ways to get ahead of. It so eventually you are gonna have to start learning. Again but right now you're all, right, right you're sneaking.
Speaker 1: Through you're sneaking. Through more and more people are choosing to be child. Free they've done a study on this and the percentage of adults who don't want kids has nearly doubled from fourteen percent in two thousand and two to twenty nine percent in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Three and that trend is.
Speaker 1: Growing that didn't pinpoint the exact reason why they're opting on a Parenthood and this Isn't, americans by the, way but they said that it's just lots of people who really seem to enjoy their, serene child free.
Speaker 2: Life yeah.
Speaker 4: Dude plus it's. Expansive, well, yeah that's because of studio.
Speaker 1: Apartments, okay to be, fair that doesn't stop any one from having.
Speaker 2: KIDS i would.
Speaker 1: Argue a lot of there might be more people who can't afford kids having them than the people who actually can't afford. Kids, yeah SO i don't think that that could be the.
Speaker 2: Reason, yeah, sure some people. Aren't, yeah.
Speaker 1: ABSOLUTELY a lot of my friends have been there job really, yeah like, now or like they just never.
Speaker 6: Feel a lot of, pressure like with a, Kid LIKE i got to buy a house and it's, like, well can't do.
Speaker 1: THAT i have, to BUT i get like you would want. To but today is tax. Day did you get a? Refund and if, so how MUCH i?
Speaker 6: Got, okay, FEDERALLY i got one thousand dollars, back but then from the state for some, reason even THOUGH i gave him like nine thousand, DOLLARS i owe twelve hundred dollars to the. State SO i had to pay like two hundred. Bucks so that's. Sick shout.
Speaker 1: OUT i can't believe you actually shared all that.
Speaker 2: INFORMATION i MEAN i thought you were some like none your.
Speaker 6: Business, YEAH i, mean, dude it's a big. Lust you want me to get. Talking let's talk about tax real.
Speaker 1: Quick cult every thing is to guess how much you. Make if you ever see amount in the bodies love guessing. That it's so, invasive it's so. Invasive all, right let's don't do. It don't you're trying to do it with. Me it's not happening people in the. Building, Okay, well let's save that for off.
Speaker 2: Beer.
Speaker 1: Okay we this is very very exciting news if you're a Big twins. Fan we have a four pack of tickets For, Saturday april twenty sixth game that is A saturday, game and that those are coming up in our pop or, sorry in our after school pop quiz at around three thirty.
Speaker 4: Yep sweet, Again, Yeah KATIE B b on.
Speaker 2: One it's one on one point, three.
Speaker 1: Katiewb guess what coming Up, Saturday april twenty six The Minnesota twins host The Los Angeles, angels and we have a four pack of tickets for you right. Now The twins are. Back it's the start of the. Season they want you in the, seats. Soda We so we're gonna get you a four pack by playing a game you can call six five one nine eight nine.
Speaker 2: Katiewb we call it our after school pop.
Speaker 1: Quiz we just ask you little bit of trivia and then you compete against someone else and whoever gets the most questions correct One and do you know how that? Goes another THING i wanted to throw out there is if you're trying to buy tickets For twins, GAMES i have a code for you so you can. Save it's fallon my NAME FA L E n twenty five and that's going to save save you quite a bit of money on your. Tickets so enjoy that code while you.
Speaker 2: Can, HI. Katiewb?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi what's your?
Speaker 4: Name? Chelsea?
Speaker 1: Chelsea all, Right, chelsea let's get.
Speaker 2: You, Hi katie B. B what's your? Name?
Speaker 9: Hi It's.
Speaker 2: Andrea andrea And.
Speaker 1: Chelsea all, right you guys both pretty good at.
Speaker 2: Trivia what do you? Think oh, no there's no confidence. There that's.
Speaker 1: Okay if you like, baseball you may know some of these questions and if, not maybe there are we other, ones you. Know, yeah, Yeah so we're trying to get to a four pack of twins tickets right. Now and if you know the, answer you chime in with your. Name whoever gets the most right? Ones, ready, yep all? Right question number, one how many M lb teams are? THERE i would know this one, either BUT i thought maybe if you're calling in for twins tickets you might know this.
Speaker 13: One that's enough time to.
Speaker 11: Google, yeah there's no.
Speaker 2: There's no penalty if you. Guess that's a good. Question the answer is.
Speaker 1: Thirty all. Right question number, two when mount When Mount vesuvius erupted in seventy nine a. D Which italian city was covered in?
Speaker 2: Ash?
Speaker 1: Andrea, Yes, Andrea, rome Not Rome pompeii is the. Answer question number, three what is the largest internal organ.
Speaker 2: In the human? Body? Chelsea, Yes, chelsea lum not the. Lung, andrea do you have a?
Speaker 7: Guess?
Speaker 9: Deliver that's?
Speaker 2: Right all? Right just like.
Speaker 1: That by getting one on the, board that's all we needed today to have the most.
Speaker 2: Wins, andrea you got the four pack of twins.
Speaker 1: Tickets, Congratulations thanks for, Playing. Chelsea we'll have another four pack of twins tickets. Tomorrow hold on one, second we'll grab your, information brand new one From Ed sheer and It's ozzie Zomb DID i say that?
Speaker 4: RIGHT i think.
Speaker 6: So With Kendrick lamar and says the tickets literally right after he says these, WORDS i want a one point THREE ki you'd able to do this?
Speaker 4: Value actually say? It found jes.
Speaker 2: One THREE ktewb With balon and called here you, go here you.
Speaker 1: Go, sorry we're a couple seconds, late but we are getting you the keyword to win the Kinder lamar and sass the. Tickets it Is, saturn record yourself saying that in The iHeartRadio. App so if we remember one, preset you know to listen on the tens and forties because every thirty minutes we have your chance to. Win you turn us. On you hear the keyword and then there's a little record button right there on the. App you hit that record yourself Saying saturn and you are entered to.
Speaker 2: Win good.
Speaker 1: Luck it's one on one point THREE katiewb With balin And. Colt go, ahead just reveal, It just reveal what YOU i think that every Time colt makes me go through, something you should have to as, well that's the new Rule i've made on this. Show sol was, like, Man i've Been i've been jamming out to this song left and, right And i'm, like what's? Song and he starts playing AND i was, LIKE i don't just save?
Speaker 2: It just save?
Speaker 1: It so what is your proclamation you'd like to make live on Katiewb, OKAY.
Speaker 6: I would love for This averlelene, Awesome she's got enough. Shine THOUGH i feel.
Speaker 2: Like why you gotta rip on approl like.
Speaker 6: That i'm Not i'm just SAYING i think she should share the spotlight with somebody who is covering her music to a.
Speaker 1: TRAP i was so confused why you brought Up April levine as if she's having a.
Speaker 2: Moment right, now which she's.
Speaker 6: Not, No so this guy he goes, on he Covers April lavine's. Complicated it put a, trap be under, it. Dude this While i'm at the, gym When i'm running like my five miles, daily this is What i've been listening to.
Speaker 7: Make somebody else.
Speaker 5: And and and what's your?
Speaker 7: Game and.
Speaker 2: So fine to fake?
Speaker 1: It, no all, right just a couple of.
Speaker 4: Thoughts, yeah go, ahead it's not.
Speaker 1: Terrible it's not, terrible but imagining you at the gym listening to that just fits so perfectly with who you, are the person who earlier day, Said i'm thinking maybe for the, SUMMER i should go Wearing hawaiian. Shirts Like i'm. NOT i have no room to. Judge i'm not a fashion. Step every time you hold, on you continuously build a case for being such a, douche and, like on top of, it on top of, it, yeah on top of. It we're gonna have a jar in this, room like a swear. Jar and every time you find a way to work in that you worked, out you have to put five dollars into the swear.
Speaker 4: Jar you. KNOW i was thinking about this WHILE i was running the last. Night five. Dollars i'm at the gym And i'm, like, dude my. Dollars i'm hustling on this. Trendmill i'm going.
Speaker 6: My dollars And i'm, Like i'm listening to that and like with every footsteps like match with The, bat And i'm like if people And i'm getting into, It i'm, like but people have no idea what that's what's motivating?
Speaker 8: Me that?
Speaker 14: Song?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Cool so who is? It so everyone can go downloaded?
Speaker 4: IMMEDIATELY i don't even.
Speaker 2: Know are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Me, wow that's so, Shady not this struggling artist to give Him.
Speaker 6: Creddit it's, gone it's in the. ETHER i don't even save the. VIDEO i just got the audio and then disappear from a timeline. Forever so that's.
Speaker 2: It, wait so how have you been listening to? It then you've just been replaying His TikTok.
Speaker 4: Video let's, RELAX i have.
Speaker 1: Secrets, Okay oh my, god you illegally downloaded a struggling artist music that is so.
Speaker 4: Shady you like A TikTok TO mp.
Speaker 6: Three, wait, listen we're all struggling out.
Speaker 1: Here this is artist is especially because the themes like, YOU.
Speaker 6: I actually do have his page AND i go AND i frequent in a. Lot he has a lot of those. REMIXES i think you know his?
Speaker 4: Name, then, Yeah, DOUG i feel.
Speaker 1: Like, no that's definitely not. Right it's definitely not. Right it is tax.
Speaker 2: Day yeah you know what that.
Speaker 1: Means it's time for Another amazon AUDIT o nice coming up in six.
Speaker 4: Minutes, hey this is falling In, Coats.
Speaker 2: Amazona it is Tax.
Speaker 1: Day it's one of one Point Thory katie W B and this is on the, spot we have to pull up Our amazon order history and decide how much money we've spent in the last. Month this is both to shame us and hopefully get us back on.
Speaker 2: Track, Yeah i'm gonna be.
Speaker 1: Honest cult is way more unhinge than me every, month So i'm gonna start.
Speaker 4: OFF i go.
Speaker 2: OKAY i bought a.
Speaker 1: Planner for the year That i've never, opened and so that was twenty three.
Speaker 2: Dollars here's my laundry.
Speaker 1: DETERGENT i order, online which is sixteen dollars a bottle BECAUSE i act Like i'm being good by buying like the uh you know the kind that like the organic moms buy that doesn't it's not like a tide where it doesn't have cents and stuff like.
Speaker 2: THAT i have.
Speaker 1: No poo choose for, dogs so they quit eating. POOP i got a hands free dog. LEASH i got a pink backdrop party curtain. LEX i got some fake press on nails for. KIDS i were two pairs of. SUNGLASSES i remember the dolphin stole on. PAIR i got these microphones you connect to your phone so you can do like voiceover, videos and did not double check they don't have the right connector BECAUSE i have a lightning, connector SO i haven't returned.
Speaker 2: THOSE i just have, those and those were like fifty. Dollars. NICE i got some.
Speaker 1: New slouch socks because like the youth wear slouchy socks that, feels and An easter dress.
Speaker 2: For olive coming in at about two hundred and sixty.
Speaker 6: Dollars it two hundred and Sixty okay'm gona have skip around BECAUSE i was On amazon all. OUT i had men's garden clogs off Bring.
Speaker 4: CROCS i have hold.
Speaker 2: On he was wearing the off brand crocs at the Playgron.
Speaker 4: You can feel, everything, yeah and he goes as much.
Speaker 1: Rubber i'm, like cause you didn't pay for the extra rubber The crocs offer you cheap ass.
Speaker 4: On top of.
Speaker 6: That so we go from a trashy men's garden clogs to trashy privacy fence screen black to go over my chain links. Fence we have a men's canvas low top shoes which are off, brand, convers some, cash some casual cotton, pants ton of.
Speaker 1: Stuff, Actually jake complimented your cotton. Pants he liked.
Speaker 2: Them simdling for.
Speaker 6: Those wiggle car ride on toy two paddle Boards micro two paddle.
Speaker 2: Boards, No, chad your house is getting on a battle? Board why in the hell did you get?
Speaker 7: Two? More?
Speaker 2: Unbelievable how much were each paddle?
Speaker 4: BOARD i, CARRIER i talk about?
Speaker 7: It did you get?
Speaker 2: Inflatable one?
Speaker 4: Car cleaning? Gel cause you don't.
Speaker 7: You ride an e?
Speaker 2: Bite how are you going to get the paddle for to the?
Speaker 4: Lake on my?
Speaker 6: Shoulder Orange aviator sunglasses Because i'm, awesome and then aviators Play. Listen there's a lot of stuff on. Here grand total coming out hand coming out to two thousand and seventy six.
Speaker 2: Dollars how do you pay your? BILLS i am.
Speaker 4: Serious actually every.
Speaker 2: Time we do, THIS i am.
Speaker 1: ASTOUNDED i have two jobs and couldn't afford Your amazon.
Speaker 6: Bills Bro, BANK i don't have any other bills aside from all the other.
Speaker 2: BILLS i, say what are you talking? About you? Pet you rent?
Speaker 4: Rent you're the.
Speaker 1: Sole insurance provider for your, family which you got a bunch of benefits coming.
Speaker 6: Out, yeah that's awesome paying six hundred dollars a month and then having to pay it on top of that WHENEVER i go to the.
Speaker 4: Hospital that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome why always going to the, Hospital, well.
Speaker 6: Just, things but. Listen it could be. WORSE i could be spending so much more. Money could you think it's.
Speaker 1: Possible i'm surprised you get your freaking Cats, paddleford let go. Down all, right let's get you your chance With kinnicklamar And scissa. Tickets you need a, keyword and we want to get you the. Keyword but also we're super, early SO i don't want to give it to you yet because there are other people that set, appointments so we want to be respectful of.
Speaker 6: Them and what you need to, do really is you open up The iHeartRadio. App you make us your number one pre, set so that, way when you're fumbling around like trying to get out the, app listen for the keywords. Whatever right, there boom, preset got.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, Okay so while you're waiting for us to give the, keywork you want to make it a fair playing field for. Everyone let me tell you some crazy STUFF i learned recently because there's like a new documentary coming out about The. Titanic, okay you thought we knew everything there is to know about The.
Speaker 4: Titanic wait a, minute hold on, pause you're talking about The. Titanic, Continue why.
Speaker 1: Did you have that so easily. AVAILABLE i got, you that's. Crazy you was always have selem deal you write. It so they are doing like THREE d scans and things like that now and they're able to see and they were able, to first of, all if the ship was supposed to be can you calm, down if you could see, Him he's not listening to me at, All he's floating to this beautiful. Music SO i said the ship was, unsinkable right than the ship, sank and.
Speaker 2: Everyone's, like what the, hell that's.
Speaker 1: Crazy so, basically there were four puncture or there were six punctures in the. Ship the ship would have been able to withhold, four but it had, six which is. Crazy but the crazier and sadder thing THAT i saw was they were able to determine there was still steam, coming and that means the lights were still on as it, sank which you might, say, Whoe but do you really know why that's? Whoe the only reason they had lights and steam occurring on the boat at all were because human people were shoveling colon the entire, time which means they were still shoveling colon knowing they were going to die as they, sank because they were trying to give it enough light off to get people into the boats to save, them but the workers were not getting off that. Boat and it so so so. Sad so that's just like one of the THINGS i. Saw if you want to go check out the, documentary and there are a lot sad things, maybe but also it's very it's crazy that they're still discovering things about The.
Speaker 4: Titanic, yeah, dude that's. MESSED i still don't.
Speaker 6: Understand they gotta have you gotta put like a light or something on those icebergs makes it well.
Speaker 4: Known that's what a?
Speaker 2: Interesting what an? Interesting take your?
Speaker 1: Keyword, Finally, okay here we, Go, stars record yourself saying stars in The iHeartRadio app for your chance to Win Kenna clamar and siss the. Tickets it's Clip quiz on KD. Wb it's time for Clip quiz On katie W. B that Means Teddy boyer friend of the.
Speaker 2: Show he has.
Speaker 1: Returned all, Right so how the game works IS i do play a clip of a, movie A tv show and a. Song you have to guess each and then what year they came. Out so let's kick it off with who wants to go? FIRST i don't care.
Speaker 7: To i'll go.
Speaker 2: FIRST i guess. Whatever all, Right, colt here is your, movie.
Speaker 13: So rolled together in a rush on the. Mask sometimes in the morning it's, OKAY i have to force myself to.
Speaker 2: Remember, okay that is your movie behind the?
Speaker 6: Mask, dude was It Johnny? Depp her face didn't light?
Speaker 4: Up? Nope behind. ME i don't. KNOW i don't. KNOW i don't.
Speaker 2: Know, correct you don't. Know the answer is The. Batman.
Speaker 4: Okay it wasn't breathy enough For. Batman. BATMAN i picture like something a little.
Speaker 2: More that Was. Batman that could have been a different character in the Sh.
Speaker 4: Thanks for giving. Me somebody not Who's batman from The batman movie.
Speaker 2: Said, sorry can you do everything for? You, okay here's YOUR tv?
Speaker 4: Show. OKAY i am a. Person you are. NOT i make the decisions you do.
Speaker 13: Not and if you ever do anything to my, fingers know THAT i will keep you alive long enough to horribly regret.
Speaker 4: That, okay.
Speaker 6: That Weird Megan fox move OR tv show On netflix some sort of it's some sort of.
Speaker 4: OBSCURITY i don't.
Speaker 2: Know no severance is?
Speaker 4: That oh?
Speaker 6: Dude apple plus over rady people over.
Speaker 1: HiPE about the season, two so very. Topical here's your, Song.
Speaker 4: Oh charlie pood light switch.
Speaker 7: Got it?
Speaker 2: Song what year did they come?
Speaker 4: Out these all came out in twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: Two that is sorry two. Points here is your, Movie Someone's Gonna Get.
Speaker 15: Launched you might be, younger, taller better, looking, richer more, talented.
Speaker 2: But mother, thried.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding?
Speaker 15: Me, okay just such a love about. DEAD i know That's STEVE. O i'm gonna get Us jackass. Forever oh the?
Speaker 7: Name oh my?
Speaker 2: God, okay fourth? Movie all? Right here is YOUR tv show.
Speaker 4: Like too better with classes.
Speaker 1: To?
Speaker 2: BED i like me better without.
Speaker 7: Them, yeah, ok, guys, GUYS i MEAN i don't know about, you but WELL i think.
Speaker 2: It's time FOR i have no.
Speaker 15: Idea i'm gonna guess one of Those netflix like rom com shows like The SUMMER I Turned pretty is that it Did Amazon.
Speaker 7: Prime but that's the.
Speaker 15: Show oh, Okay well she said something about glasses plays coy and he actually knows the, answer and he's, like that's my.
Speaker 4: Guilty, Pleasure.
Speaker 2: Tad here is your song saying wait.
Speaker 4: This, house come on angus Cloud.
Speaker 7: LA i got him on the bandwagon now out. TIME i ain't even gott no.
Speaker 4: Downtime every TIME i, speak she, say, yeah it sounds. Fun i'm gonna first Class Jack.
Speaker 1: Harlow oh my, god what year did they come out getting?
Speaker 4: FAILED i want to go twenty twenty?
Speaker 1: Three, oh oh my, GOSH i am.
Speaker 2: SHOCKED i got.
Speaker 4: That you guys are looking at each other weird or.
Speaker 6: Something collutions you were texting up When ted was on his.
Speaker 4: Way IF i.
Speaker 2: Wasn't, helping he want to be.
Speaker 7: You jack isn't meet.
Speaker 2: Out that is round one and clip.
Speaker 1: Quiz we'll see If, TED i don't, know chokes And cold comes back in part two On katie W.
Speaker 6: B and we have one thousand dollars coming up right After shaboozi a bar.
Speaker 4: Song get that Grand.
Speaker 2: It's clip quiz on KD Wb.
Speaker 1: Clip Quiz round. Two ted is joining. Us he's a good friend of our. Show and he goes into round two with four points To colts too. Point, okay, okay, OKAY i FEEL i feel confident you got this.
Speaker 2: Boy maybe, NOT i don't.
Speaker 8: Know.
Speaker 1: Okay so we kicked it off With cult, before So cult here is your.
Speaker 2: Movie the transfers kind of you know the chemistry between us.
Speaker 1: Little boys to play with the fire get their fingers. First i'm screaming at, that you, KNOW i know it's it's even helping me feel so bad for.
Speaker 6: You, WELL i know it's like A Mama, mia BUT i WASN'T i wasn't sure if it was like the second movie of it or the first the first, original right, right?
Speaker 2: Right, okay here is YOUR tv. Show here's your Seven sis high. Manual don't lose. It it will be your life. Preserver, yeah.
Speaker 4: Big disney.
Speaker 1: CHANNEL i had to lean into his, specialty.
Speaker 7: And you are.
Speaker 4: The disney And disney adult.
Speaker 2: That is kind of your. Thing here is your Song.
Speaker 4: Neo closer.
Speaker 2: All, right, tick tell me they're quit.
Speaker 4: Stalling dang, Dude, okay come.
Speaker 2: Closer oh my, gosh could you take?
Speaker 4: Longer two thousand and? Eight oh, man.
Speaker 2: Why? Ted you have to get at least three to, win two to.
Speaker 13: Tie.
Speaker 2: WOW A colt never been more proud of, himself proud of. Him all, right here's your, Movie, Ted.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: Right so my boyfriend texted me this morning and he was, like look outside your.
Speaker 1: Door oh my, gosh it's a two very famous, people arguably one of the most famous people in the.
Speaker 15: World, okay you said famous people in the world giving him. Hand that makes me Think Taylor. Swift was she in That Valentine's day?
Speaker 2: Movie that?
Speaker 7: Was all?
Speaker 10: Right did?
Speaker 4: HELP i wanted to be?
Speaker 1: Interesting, okay here is YOUR tv, show tell us about?
Speaker 2: You, okay it's Called The Snowby what.
Speaker 7: Makes?
Speaker 4: Victorious oh my, god you're tied, now by the, way.
Speaker 2: So you can't tell me that.
Speaker 4: Obscure song.
Speaker 7: To teach me how To?
Speaker 1: Dougie this IS i knew he know the, name but does he know the? Artist that's the difficult part.
Speaker 4: Is A cali swag. District, also you just left teach me how to like are you even trying on this? One Taylor?
Speaker 6: Swift obviously you. Win you winked at him when you played. Victorious, well you KNOW i would have teached me how To. Dougie that's, true, true, true, Here, Ted, OKAY i want to say it was like a junior in high. School i'm gonna go twenty.
Speaker 2: Eleven it was twenty, ten and he still in even background of his life.
Speaker 1: Honorable to be, fair even without my, point you would have. Tied AND i didn't really give him the. POINT i just said huge, celebrity which would have been.
Speaker 2: Anyone, yeah my.
Speaker 4: Head was A Sydney sweeney when she said THAT i would have gone.
Speaker 2: Around that's clip quiz On katie W b.
Speaker 12: A pop culture minute was selling a cult on one on one point three KD wb Man Sean kingston, JUST i, know it's like weird THAT i even talk about, it but remember he and his.
Speaker 1: Mom turns out they were doing a bunch of sketchy. Stuff they were found guilty of federal wire fraud last.
Speaker 2: Month, yeah so basically the.
Speaker 1: Judge she was, like all, right you know, What i'm gonna Let sean stay at home for home detention on the condition he posts one hundred thousand dollars cash.
Speaker 2: Bond, okay he did.
Speaker 4: Not oh so what does that? Mean is he still just in? Prison?
Speaker 1: Then, NO i think he was arrested for it because like you have to like you have to post the. Bond basically he failed to post.
Speaker 2: It they didn't really let him.
Speaker 1: Out they were letting him do home, arrest but then he was supposed to as long as he did this.
Speaker 2: BOND i don't know the.
Speaker 1: DIFFERENCE i don't understand bail, bonds all the different. THINGS i don't get, HONESTLY.
Speaker 6: I know when they say one hundred thousand it's only ten percent or something like. That it's only like ten, Percent like if it's a, million you'll have to post like one hundred thousand or.
Speaker 4: SOMETHING i don't.
Speaker 1: Know, Listen, well they were convicted on all five charges of federal wire fraud last, month SO i know his mom is still serving and they face up to twenty years in.
Speaker 2: Prison they're expected to be sentenced Officially july. Eleventh to where.
Speaker 6: You go, back probably when he was like making all those bangers a dudiful, girl he would have just never guess he'd be in.
Speaker 1: Prison, no it's a real. Bummer you do not like to see that. Happen lil NAS x is in the almost in. Prison, nope he's in the. Hospital he can't move half of his, face so he's.
Speaker 2: Like trying to figure out what's going. ON i mentioned this.
Speaker 1: EARLIER i was, LIKE i wonder if It's bell's. PALSY i had a friend who the night before her wedding that. Happened its like half of her face she couldn't, move and it was. Brutal and to this, DAY i mean they've been married for like twenty. Years to this, day she still has a little bit left and some people can Get bell's.
Speaker 2: POSEY i think in like completely go.
Speaker 1: AWAY i don't know all the facts about, it but hopefully they figure out what is going on with. Him they did drop a new trailer for the sequel to a simple. Favor, look people may Hate Blake, LIVELY i don't hate. HER i think that is she, perfect probably not even. Close BUT i did like that movie AND i Love Anna. Kendrick So i'm gonna go see the. Sequel but they were posting. Trailers it's gonna be, streaming so you'll be able to watch it On may. First they of course disabled the comments, though because people are. Brutal that's all they write about in the comments is just Hating Blake lively and ripping.
Speaker 4: Her you can't avoid.
Speaker 1: It, yeah well, there and then there's a new person from the set coming forward from that movie and they're saying That Blake lively totally tried to take. Control that she must have smelled how good and kind of a Guy Justin baldoni, is so she knew she could like take.
Speaker 2: Advantage she said That blake's.
Speaker 1: Final, cut which is the one we, saw is completely different Than justin's what he had. Envisioned lots of people want to see his cut of the. Movie so, YEAH i, MEAN i believe all of, that but she's not just like. Single BUT i feel like a lot of people do that In Hollywood's Exactly tomorrow The Lost cultures is called A Lost culturista's, podcast which Is Bowen yang And Matt. Rodgers they're going to talk With Chapel rowe if you want to check that episode. Out and also nice to see ex's getting along well when they have kids. Together Kylie jenner went To coachella and she actually hung out during the day with.
Speaker 2: The headliner Of, coachella her, Ex Travis, scott and their.
Speaker 1: Kids and then she Wont Timothy timothy Shallow may To coachella and they watched him so much.
Speaker 4: MORE i saw a video of him walking by somebody and. COACH i was, like, dude he's just so like. Confidence.
Speaker 1: YEAH i think it's when you're rich and, successful, true you just, yeah you get.
Speaker 2: The confidence for.
Speaker 1: SURE i did watch the first episode of the New John Ham. SHOW i think it's Called Like friends And neighbors On APPLE. Tv episode. One very good thumbs. Up if you want to check out a new show that's your pop CULTURE a Minute it's brought to you By, Ovo lesig And.
Speaker 2: Lens your keyword For kendrick's NEXT.
Speaker 7: I could, say you gotta do your.
Speaker 2: Thing you AND i be, humble sit, down be, humble OR i would never say that to. You i'm talking to cold, obviously.
Speaker 4: Obviously SOMETIMES i need that though me.
Speaker 2: Too say it to. Me don't you dare say it to? Me just how you? Are thank you so. Much your keyword For kendrick flamar and sciss the.
Speaker 4: Tickets.
Speaker 1: Humble how convenient you can text or, SORRY i text. That you can record yourself saying. It in The iHeartRadio. App there is a record button record yourself saying. Humble we're gonna come back right After Gracie Abrams Crazy ways you found out they cheated On katie W b one on one point Three katie W b With balin and Cult Q Carrie underwood's before He.
Speaker 2: Cheats because these stories are.
Speaker 1: Insane you can call in if you have one at six, five, one nine eight NINE. Katiewb Crazy ways you found out they? Cheated, now last week we had people call in and they shared. It it was basically the crazy excuse they got from someone for. Cheating but this is the crazy way you found out they. Cheated listen to these. Submissions silly boy bought a pair of lubatons for his mistress from our personal stylist At. Nordstrum but she Knows i'm a thirty, five not a thirty seven point, five so thirty.
Speaker 2: Seven and a.
Speaker 1: Half so she quote unquote accidentally sent the receipt to my, email not his heart. Emoji that's, right that's girls having a girl's, back right, there girls. Girl this one is the wildest.
Speaker 2: One there are more that are very. Wild don't.
Speaker 1: Worry brandy says he had His facebook messenger hooked up to My OCULUS. VR i was watching the cheating messages in live, time laid back in my bed like a.
Speaker 4: Movie, god.
Speaker 7: It's.
Speaker 1: Crazy, fucks this one, SAYS i dreamt the whole, thing person place and. Awe THEN i jokingly told him about the dream and he broke. Down this is HOW i Know god is a woman and she's a girl's.
Speaker 4: Girl, okay we.
Speaker 6: Got that's the Only just because you're dreaming these, things, dogline.
Speaker 2: Fuck you're getting.
Speaker 1: Scared these are crazy ways you found out they. Cheated he sent a picture of our dog to me WHILE i was away and in the window, REFLECTION i could see a girl comfy on the. Couch WHEN i asked who the blank that?
Speaker 2: Was he, SAID i don't.
Speaker 7: Know that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy maybe a.
Speaker 4: Ghost all, right, dude, bear that's a.
Speaker 1: Dopeup taylor says he had thirteen missed calls From Pizza hut.
Speaker 4: At two, am but maybe you forgot.
Speaker 1: SOMETHING aka he saved the girl's name Is Pizza hut and his phone in case you were confused by that.
Speaker 4: One, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Johnny says photoshopped him kissing the. GIRL i thought he was cheating on me with and said who sent you?
Speaker 2: That and he fell for. It my boyfriend at the. Time this is From. Bailey my boyfriend at the time told me he was going To World Series game seven with his. Dad he caught a foul, ball turned around and kissed his ex girlfriend that was with. Him it was caught on national. Television, yeah that's not.
Speaker 4: Good that's not what you.
Speaker 6: Want these A, well it's nice THAT i got, Like, okay we know we're gonna avoid this.
Speaker 4: Relationship we can move.
Speaker 1: On these are crazy ways you found out they. Cheated she posted a picture with my dog in my pajamas on my.
Speaker 6: Birthday, yeah it's gotta be weird when you find out, That like you think you're the relationship and you think they're cheating on, you but then it turns out you're the person they're cheating on the other person.
Speaker 1: WITH i know what you, said even though what you said was so, confusing sound, dame like.
Speaker 4: When you find out you're the.
Speaker 1: Mistress actually, Yeah mary, says paid half her rent with our joint checking.
Speaker 4: Account that's. Crazy oh my, god if my wife cheated on, me. Whatevs but if She.
Speaker 2: Alex.
Speaker 1: Says his five roommates sat around the couch as we walked down from his room and stopped us to, say either you tell her.
Speaker 2: Or we do bro look at that actually like.
Speaker 6: That, NO i actually want to retract WHAT i just. Said i'm knowing me and how MUCH i like to play. Victim, definitely, Dude i'll for years and.
Speaker 2: Years OH i have more of, these by the WAY i. Have we're gonna come back and do more BECAUSE i have some really good.
Speaker 1: Ones crazy ways you found out they were, cheating and if you want to add to the, combo crazy way you found out your partner was cheating six, five, one, nine eight, nine katiewb or text five three nine two one one o one point three katiewb With fallon and cult cheating.
Speaker 2: SUCKS i THINK i do not believe once.
Speaker 1: A cheater always a cheater, Personally but What i've heard is the statistics That i've seen is that if someone cheats on, you they are like it might how DO i word? This they're more likely to cheat again on the same, Person but if they.
Speaker 2: Move on, that then there is a lower percentage.
Speaker 1: Than they would ever cheat, again which sounds messed. Up, yeah sounds messed, up but that's What i've. Seen SO i don't believe wants a cheater was a, Cheater but these are crazy ways you found out they were. Cheating here we, Go lauren. Says saw he was tagged in a post by another.
Speaker 2: Girl clicked on.
Speaker 1: It it was a pregnancy. Announcement, nice that's. Brutal here we.
Speaker 7: Go his.
Speaker 2: Dad this is From.
Speaker 1: Kensey his dad saw a blonde on the ring camera leaving their house and called me to ask if it was. Me it was not. Me this one's savage From. Audrey he left his phone in the car while he was out getting. GASSED i locked all the doors and went through his phone while he watched through the.
Speaker 4: Window when he starts running aways like about.
Speaker 1: Here we, Go amelia, says it's my favorite sound effect you. Do by the, Way emelia. Says his mother messaged me On facebook saying she WISH i would have introduced myself WHEN i stayed over last.
Speaker 2: WEEKEND i was in a different. State.
Speaker 1: YEAH a couple more may he posted a story at An italian. Restaurant the girl was reflecting in the parmesiant. Holders are crazy ways you found out they were?
Speaker 7: Cheating?
Speaker 1: Uh this one says the air vins in his truck were facing a different. Way whoa detective work? Gadget and this is one THAT i a couple of. These couple more and we're gonna take a. CALL a literal force came into my body and made me drive to his house randomly in the middle of a.
Speaker 2: WORKDAY a woman was. There, girl your, gut you got to listen to your.
Speaker 1: Gut and this one is From tatiana found fake eyelashes in his.
Speaker 2: BED i don't have eyelash. Extensions, yeah so how what was the crazy way you found out they? Cheated so he.
Speaker 4: Actually like fucked diot AND i heard it all on the.
Speaker 2: Phone what did you? Hear and you're, like hold, on let me put my ear a little bit closer to the. Phone. Here is this WHAT i Think i'm? Hearing were they saying? Anything, no nothing was being?
Speaker 9: Said? Panting?
Speaker 4: Yeah was it LIKE i was doing like. BURPIES i don't know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: About so did you end it after?
Speaker 7: That?
Speaker 11: Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: Good for. You, wow classic butt. Dial not a lot of butt dials happen.
Speaker 1: Anymore that's somebody looking out for, you right in SANE i the number of texts that are coming, in feel. Free we know we're gonna do this. Again maybe we'll do more of these. Tomorrow we're gonna do more.
Speaker 2: Of these, tomorrow so feel free to text in and we'll save them for.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow you text into five three nine two One katie w b one tis time to put a little change in your, pockets my friend.
Speaker 2: One point three katw with fallon and.
Speaker 1: Cold time for the ONE k wordplay your chance to want a thousand pennies if you can handle the, heat gives a call sixty five to, one nine eight nine Katiewbak Kenner klamar INSTIs up every day this, week which is your last week to. Win we are getting you keywords every thirty minutes that is like how much we love you and how many tickets we. Have we want to get you hooked. Up we wish we could get every one of the twin cities tickets because we've had a cold. NIGHT i, mean we've we talked to people that call. In this is not a calling. Contest people will call us and, say you, know my my family.
Speaker 2: Member they're on the.
Speaker 1: Military we're each trying one of us will take the other one before they're. Deployed we've had people trying to win for their, nephew just people that are huge fans trying to win for their, kids win for.
Speaker 2: THEMSELVES i, MEAN i get.
Speaker 1: It you are trying, hard AND i really hope you win BECAUSE i know it is not easy to like listen and have reach out and have your whole network.
Speaker 2: Listening BUT i really do hope it helps.
Speaker 1: You having friends and family texting on your behalf or not, texting but record their voice in on your behalf does increase your. Odds and that's how this contest. Works you record your voice on the iHeartRadio. App there's record. Button you record yourself saying. Snooze that is your, keyword, snooze and you are entered to win the kinder Clamar incissy.
Speaker 2: Tickets now it's time for the ONE k. Wordplay, hi what's your?
Speaker 8: Name?
Speaker 4: Mandy maybe you're trying to play the ONE k word? Play are you?
Speaker 1: Serious?
Speaker 2: Yeah it's your chance to possibly win a thousand. Pennies. Mandy this is big. Money i'm so happy you're. Excited, Okay.
Speaker 1: Mandy you get to pick either me or cult to partner with for your chance to. Win who you playing with?
Speaker 2: Today i'm gonna play with You.
Speaker 4: Flan, okay great, choice great.
Speaker 7: Choice all.
Speaker 6: Right If i'm gonna go, on get out of. Here how's your day going? Lately is it good as great as?
Speaker 7: Bad is it?
Speaker 11: Good it's all?
Speaker 4: Right it's all, Right, YEAH i feel.
Speaker 3: That just all. Right i'm just gonna work so.
Speaker 6: Well hopefully we can make a little better with these thousand. Pennies your first word is grill m oh, out grill.
Speaker 7: Out.
Speaker 6: Okay next we're, fishing tent, camping some'mores?
Speaker 4: Chocolate said that one more?
Speaker 6: Time chocolate.
Speaker 4: Chocolate. Okay falin finally got the oxen Free.
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 4: Valligator come on?
Speaker 7: In thank?
Speaker 4: You for.
Speaker 2: Asking there's a there's a lot going.
Speaker 1: ON i put a chicken honey chicken croc pot meal in BEFORE i left my house. Today i'm looking forward to that new, recipe hoping that it turns out.
Speaker 2: Great thank you for.
Speaker 4: ASKING i actually didn't ask you at, all but hope.
Speaker 2: Continue all, right, man How mandy do we're gonna match?
Speaker 6: YOU i Think i'm Gonna i'm gonna switch up a little. Bit the first one we're gonna start with is. Fishing are you sure that's?
Speaker 12: Not?
Speaker 4: Oh why would you do?
Speaker 7: That all? Right?
Speaker 2: Mandy big, money big.
Speaker 4: Money tent tent to coles now just tent, tent just ten?
Speaker 2: Camping are you?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay, okay s'mores.
Speaker 2: God, okay so many THINGS i could go with.
Speaker 1: Here party was, like oh is a, dessert But i'm just gonna go with marshmallow because it's the main part of a smore.
Speaker 4: Chocolate so.
Speaker 2: Close but we were on the same, path.
Speaker 1: Like mental, mind like picking an, eye like a piece of the s'morre, man i'm man, okay man.
Speaker 2: And, mandy.
Speaker 4: No grill, grill grill meat.
Speaker 2: Out grill? Out does that works? Out h, Gosh, Mandy, man you finally get through and this is HOW i treat. YOU i, APOLOGIZE i.
Speaker 6: Am i've tried every.
Speaker 4: Day of her.
Speaker 1: Life you guys reasons in the.
Speaker 15: AFTERNOON i just want you to.
Speaker 1: All that.
Speaker 7: Love. You oh we love.
Speaker 4: You, yeah we appreciate. It that's.
Speaker 6: Awesome thanks. You somebody call me fat and ugly on the text line, today SO i appreciate you coming and clutch.
Speaker 4: On, Seriously.
Speaker 1: No they.
Speaker 4: Didn't i'm just making it.
Speaker 2: Up so, okay all, Right, Mandy we're sorry to take up so much.
Speaker 4: Time have a great. Afternoon you're.
Speaker 2: Welcome come from.
Speaker 9: Enough to.
Speaker 8: Say AND i don't know what it all. Means Since, RealD.
Speaker 2: Wherever you, go that's WHERE i.
Speaker 8: Fall Nobody's thomas.
Speaker 2: Tom So i'm allowed the WEBBIN i.
Speaker 7: Likes the last night is the last?
Speaker 2: Night the full was.
Speaker 14: Ding i'm gonna day left into the. Shop that's the fun there was old and time tell him on THE us was.
Speaker 7: Fine i'm a p you just flew away and. Sad that's what that fool ball was.
Speaker 8: Ding i'm gonna be next.
Speaker 7: Fool last time the word that we. SCREAM i don't even want to do the same. Anymore you don't kind of know what you read me that thin one. Side it's.
Speaker 4: Wherever you, go that's where our.
Speaker 7: Fall nobody's promised to. Mo So i'm gonna love you every not like this is the last. Night like it is the last.
Speaker 14: Night that's the mom was baddy, motherday last, show.
Speaker 7: There's nobody was old and don time on what's No.
Speaker 10: I'm you just go back.
Speaker 7: And sad with that's Fi. ANDY i wanna be next to, you.
Speaker 11: My next.
Speaker 5: Best to.
Speaker 7: My Next.
Speaker 5: If the well was sad, DAY i want to be next to, you if the body was so well times on.
Speaker 4: On up Was.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna just one and it's.
Speaker 1: The unbelievable story of the day on one oh one point three kt W. B first of, all if you don't get that, Cash i'm gonna get that, Cash, Okay so take that keyword cash and win.
Speaker 2: It, okay it's a thousand. DOLLARS i would get some, mulch. Dude mulch is.
Speaker 6: Expensive malch is. Crazy mulch is. Crazy you take care of winter to just come ruin it.
Speaker 1: Again it's so true and it's so tricky because you go and you'll like see bags of. Multi this huge bag of mulch is like three dollars, yeah you don't realize how much malt you actually.
Speaker 2: Need a Crazy, no, man it's way too much.
Speaker 4: WORK.
Speaker 2: O my back so, Bad i'd be, like, hey can someone come help?
Speaker 4: ME i don't they die of the mulch, too if somebody pains. IT i don't.
Speaker 2: Understand, WELL i think most of it is the actual color of the what they're.
Speaker 1: Using is it the right cedar is a reddish? Color, Oh, Milanta.
Speaker 6: Oh my, damn you're telling there's not a person of the. Factory story of the day going. Out, okay this is.
Speaker 1: Crazy in two thousand and, nine identical twins were suspects in a six point eight million dollar jewelry.
Speaker 2: Heist here's the.
Speaker 1: ISSUE dna evidence matching both twins was. Found here's the, issue SAME dna. Baby because they're, twins they had to release, them stating we can deduce that at least one of the brothers took part in the, crime but it has not been possible to determine which.
Speaker 4: One oh my, god the.
Speaker 2: Drama they found a white glove at the. Scene the glove they.
Speaker 7: Shocking that was the.
Speaker 2: Most shocking part of the. Story got, Glove we'll see?
Speaker 7: It oh the.
Speaker 2: Worst first of, ALL i shed so.
Speaker 1: MUCH i feel like women are would be such horrible criminals in like leaving evidence behind with hair hair. Net first of, all, yes good, call but ALSO i would totally be the person that leaves my wallet on.
Speaker 2: ACCIDENT i was, like why did not even take my wallet out of my?
Speaker 1: PERSON i understand WHY i did it, Exactly but, anyway this is a true story and it's really. Crazy so they could never be placed in jail because they couldn't prove one or the other did it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, no, no, no, no that's. Awesome, no, no we're not doing a shower up to.
Speaker 4: Them they're not. OFFENDERS i mean they just they know that we know.
Speaker 2: Of, also it was a six point eight million dollar, high so they have the. Money by, chill all, Right.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get a twin.
Speaker 2: Chi oh so stupid. Isbelievable story of the. Day calm.
Speaker 7: Down