Speaker 1: Billy Cunning into Great America. Welcome this war is Sunday afternoon in the tries date Tuesday afternoon is the Reds get ready tonight for the All Star Games. Andrew Habitts schedule to pitch, and Dela Cruz, Dela Cruz and his mother are both there. Is really Dela Cruz has taken over the city of Cincinnati as far as his popularity with the kids. His sister Dies takes off for day or two, and Ellie promises his mom to fly her up from the dr to watch him play in the All Star Game that is tonight. Red's Baseball kicks off again on Friday night in New York with the Metropolitans Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and then I cut three more games and back home. But until then there was quite a bit of discussion among Republicans whether or not to override the veto of Governor Mike DeWine when it comes to school funding, when it comes to real estate taxes, etc. And I understand from State Representative Adam Byrd of New Richmond, the Home of the Lions, that is likely to happen next week on Monday or Tuesday. And State rep Adam Byrd, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show and state rep. First of all, describe, if you can, in a succinc way, why you Republicans want to override the governor's veto when it comes to school funding, slash real estate taxes. Explain that to the American people.
Speaker 2: Willie, it's great to be with you. It's an honor to be on the Willie Cunningham Show again and really appreciate you bringing these issues up before the American people. And so your listeners probably know that the governor had sixty seven line item vetos, sixty seven of them. It's probably a record. And so there's a lot of those line item vetos that I think that colleagues of mine are wanting to override. But we have prioritized a couple that are time sensitive regarding property taxes. And the reason that the prime time sensitive is because bills do not become effective until ninety days after they are passed. And so if we were to override some property taxes is the you know, if we do that in July, then you go to August, September, October, and then that's ninety days and then then you would have to give the county auditors time in the months of November and December to make changes for January twenty six. So that's why we're looking at some property tax issues.
Speaker 1: And you have you need sixty sixty and twenty, which is six sixty in the House, twenty in the Senate. And when I head on Speaker, mister Speaker Matt Huffman, he said, this is something they're going to focus on. As you know, if you give a high wins the opportunity to vote no on real estate taxes, which is coming, we think because the Constitutional Amendment, residents are going to do it. If you put anything on the ballot to say do you want your taxes to go up or be eliminated, guess what, We're going to vote to eliminate real estate taxes. So is this an attempt to forestall the idea of voting that thing on the ballot.
Speaker 2: I do think that voters are going to make that very same judgment that you just said that if something gets on the ballot that says I can abolish all of my property taxes. My gauge of that really is that most people will say, yeah, elemin made my property taxes. I'm all in on that, and so yes, we have to address this issue. And by not addressing this issue, we're pouring gasoline on the abolition of property tax movement. And so the things that we're looking at, there are three of them, and one of them is giving the County Budget Commission the authority to reduce unnecessary or ex says, the property tax collections. That that is one. Number two that we're looking at is on the twenty miil floor calculation and that would require that emergency and substitute tax levees, incremental growth levees, all of those be included in twenty mil floor calculation. And then the third, the one that we're looking at for next Monday, is that we would eliminate the ability for political subdivisions to have emergency have these replacement levees and fix some substitute levees. So we're eliminating some of the types of levees that that villages, township schools could try to pass.
Speaker 1: Well, that all sounds good because if you ask the average American that lives in Simms Township or lives in Claremont County what you just said, they have no idea what you're talking about. That They're going to be said, do you want to eliminate property? They don't know about the twenty four mills, they don't know about the county commission, they don't know about that stuff. They're going to say, do I want to eliminate my real estate taxes? And answer is going to be not just yes, it's going to be hell, yes, I want to eliminate it. Now I think it's a is it a problem? Because when I talked to Matt Huffman other people in Columbus, they tell me that if real estate taxes all go away and one fell swoop, we got a problem because you can only raise taxes and raise government moneys to fund things by either the sales tax or the income tax. So even though you're conversing in these issues, but the twenty flour mills, ceiling, et cetera, people aren't going to hear that. You know what I'm saying. You ought to go to Claremont County and pull somebody out of that new Mexican restaurant on the river and say, let me tell you about the twenty mil floor levee, and he's going to go, huh, I'd rather get some tacos and so what the hell are we going to do if the voters eliminate real estate taxes?
Speaker 2: Well, that's a problem, right This movement is growing and that's right, And so they did not get the signatures required to get on the November twenty twenty five ballot, but they're still moving and still working, and so they've got to get this done by next summer in order to get it on the November twenty sixth ballot. And I think the calculation is that you know that they're going to probably be able to do that. And if they do that right then right now, Ohio wall allows schools to ask for an income tax levee. So I think schools would have to transition from property tax income tax good luck, and we as a General Assembly would have to would have to give the authority of county commissioners to pass a sales or income tax in a county in order to pay for those services that would lose property tax revenue.
Speaker 1: We got a problem, Houston. We got a problem because if it passes, and if you put on a ballot, do you want to increase your income taxes? Yay, sounds like a great that's not going to pass either, And I talked to aveg Ramaswami about this likely the next governor. He said, well, that would be a problem. We got to take a look at that. So I guess taking a look at it means we don't know what the hell we're going to do.
Speaker 2: Is that fair to say, well, yeah, if we knew what we're going to do, Willie, we would have done it already. I mean, we've been admiring the problem for a couple of years, and during the Biden administration, we know that property tax valuations went crazy because of national and and so we have not been dealing with it. It's not an easy issue, and you know, it wasn't created overnight. We're not going to solve it overnight. But but yes, we're going to have to if property taxes are abolished, and we're going to have to find another way to pay for schools and villages and townships and cities and sheriff's offices, and it's going to be income tax or it's going to be sales tax. That's the only choice.
Speaker 1: Well, and of course Republicans, which I liked the idea having a flat tax. So we're gonna we're going to lower the income tax eliminate the real estate taxes and then what but explain to the American people what happened with a flat tax? Which I love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we yeah, and the governor signed off on that he did not align out and be to a flat tax. And so in Ohio, people who make less than twenty six thousand dollars pay no tax income tax at all. If you make twenty six to one hundred thousand, you were paying two point five percent, and if you if you, I'm sorry, two point seventy five percent. And if you made over one hundred thousand, you were paying three point five percent. And so we're lowing everybody to the same rate of two point seventy five No matter how much you make over twenty six thousand, you're going to pay the same income tax. And most people see this as a fairness issue. And so the other thing, Willy people, some people might say, well, you're goingly giving a tax break to go wealthy. Well, you know, there's a lot of people out there, Willy, that are making one hundred thousand is a combined household income, and they're not millionaires. Okay, one of them might be working for as a teacher and the other one might be working as an electrician. Do you think a combined household income of a teacher, an electrician or is over one hundred thousand? Of course it is, But we shouldn't be considering those people wealthy. We're giving these people a tax break by passing this lat tax.
Speaker 1: And so that's going to be effective.
Speaker 2: When effective in January of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: All right, and so at this point, what are the probabilities next week have you overriding Governor Mike Dowana often say the is only democrats. Democrats fight with Democrats, when there's only Republicans. Republicans fight with Republicans. So what are the odds of this being overruled? The Governor's Actually, well.
Speaker 2: That's right. We need a three fifth vote, So that's sixty House Republicans twenty House senators, and so you know to do that, we only have sixty five Republicans. Every Democrat is going to be a no to override the governor's veto. So you know, we only have sixty five House Republicans, and so there'll be a couple of them that won't want to override the governor's veto. We've got a very slim number here, and we're going to need everybody to show up and everybody to stay together in order to provide property tax relief to a highlands and you know, and that's essentially what we're doing.
Speaker 1: I don't know about Claremont County, but in Hambleton County, these special levees are completely out of control. We vote on them. Not one special levee's ever lost. We have the Family Services and Treatment levy. We have the Developmental Disability Services leve we have the Family Services, Treatment and Hunger levee. We also have the parks levee. We have the zoo levee. We got levees coming out of my ear drum. We've got the Cincinnati Museum levee. We've got the Zoo and Botanical Gardens levee. We got the tablet house levee. We got the prevention first levee. We got levees, levees and more levees. Does every county have thirteen levees?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, Hamilton County. You're doing that to yourself, Willie. I don't know why you guys do that. And you got to be one of the problems that we've got. We've got to reduce the political subdivisions that can assess the levee. So that's a big part of it. And you also, you forgot you have the half half a cent sales tax to pay for two stadiums down there.
Speaker 1: Which by the way, is not being told at all in the new deal. We also have the Senior services levee. We have the injacent care levee. We have the mental health levee. We have the levee to get the levee and the levee to get the levee. We have nothing but levees and we can't. And nobody ever votes against the animals. They got to Fiona looking at me in the camera saying I gotta eat. So we have think. Okay, we got Fionda. We got to pay for that guy. We've got people going into the Hamley County Library system, which is largely a homeless shelter during the day. We got to pay for that. We pay, pay and pay, and nobody ever votes knowing any of that stuff. Whose faults that Adam Bird, You got me all fired up right now. For sure, it's my fault.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I there you go. You're the one who voted. Guests on that, I suppose. But this is why people are leaving Hamilton County and moving to Kentucky, moving to Indiana, moving to Claremont Warren in Butler County. They're leaving Hamilton County because the tax structure there is pretty tough.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about the stadium. Joe Burrow is going to have a great year. Of course, the last two years they've not gotten to the playoffs. Joe Burrow had the best year any Bengals quarterback ever had, couldn't get to the playoffs. And now we've got you and Columbus here, and they're going to give I guess the Cleveland Brown six hundred million dollars and won't give the Bengals a damn thing. Explain that to Tony Bender.
Speaker 2: That's not true, Willie. We're given everybody. We're establishing one point six billion dollars one point seven billion excuse me of money from unclaimed funds that are sitting there unused. And we're going to allow arts centers, cultural centers, professional sports franchises to apply for this money. That so it's not just for the Bengals, not just for the Browns, the Dayton Dragons, the Toledo mud Hens, all of these different places. The Aaronoff Center in Cincinnati is a is a cultural and arts center. They can apply for this money to upgrade their facility. And so these unclaimed funds people, some people are upset about that, but Willie, this money has been collecting for literally one hundred years, and so the people to whom this money belongs have long since passed away, and we're going to find a way to productively use that. And oh, by the way, that unclaimed funds amount is growing by over two hundred million dollars every year, So this is we're finding a creative way to help arts, cultural and professional sports franchises in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the lawyers are unhappy. Lawsuits have been fun claiming that you Republicans are taking money out of the mouth of babes by having these unplaying funds. So this or people's money. You're confiscating the wealth of Americans not aware they have unplayed funds. I have thirty seven dollars waiting for me to pick it up. I told Tony Bender Gil, I'll give you one third of the thirty seven dollars if you can find it. But there's a list of tens of thousands that have over fifty thousand dollars they've not picked up, and I would think they haven't picked it up because they're dead. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, many of these people. Again, it's been collected over one hundred years, and many of these people have long since passed away. We're finding a very productive way to use this money because if you invest in professional sports, franch this, arts centers, cultural centers, we're growing Ohio and we're making Ohio a better place to live. People want to move here. It's going to create sales and income tax for Ohio. This is a great way to use this money. I don't think that the people who are going to sue over this are going to have any chance at all winning.
Speaker 1: So as far as next it's going to be what you think. You're pretty certain you're going to get the votes to overturn the governor's line on and veto of these two or three items, there's about sixty five remaining. What's the status of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, we'll continue to look into that caucus as a group of House Republicans and Senate Republicans will get together as well, and we'll look at some other ones that will be interested and overwriting a veto on and and you know, some of them are easier than others. And you know, some of them, I think are are pretty easy lift, Like for libraries. The governor over rode I'm sorry, he vetoed a portion of this bill that said that libraries must take transgender and LGB material and other things that are sexually explicit and put them in the adult section. And I think that's a pretty reasonable request that we don't put this right in the face of our young children. And for some reason, Governor Dwane Vito that, well.
Speaker 1: We got any levees coming up, I'd like to get your advice on these. What about me voting for the Cincinnati Public Library levee? How about the Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities levee? How about the Family Services and Treatment levee? How about the Cincinnati Museum levee? How about the Children's services levee? How about the Engine and Care levee? How about the how about the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden levee? How about the Cultural Facilities Task Force levee? How about the Icon Sales tax levee? Any advice on voting yes or no on those.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's a really good point really, that people keep people past their passing or getting passed, and then they come to the General Assembly they say, hey, State Legislature, why won't you get rid of our property taxes? And we get yelled at and complained about that for lack of action on our part, while at the same time, people locally keep passing them, you know, they they vote yes on them and then come to us and ask us to do something about it.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to feed Fiona and Tucker at the zoo? Come on, the hippo's got to eat, don't you know what I mean? What kind of man are you?
Speaker 2: I love the owner. I love the Cincinnati Zoo. It's a great place.
Speaker 1: Maybe those who attend should pay for just say, you know, I've not been to the zoo many many things. My mom wouldn't take me there. There was fear they'd keep me. And so I'm saying that I've not been to the zoo I think in my life. But I have to pay for it, and these things never go down. Well. State Representative Adam Bird will see what happens next week is going to be interesting and you have until a year and a half from now to actually overturn the governor's veto. You have eighteen months till the legislature runs out, which is a long time, but I think some of these might be prioritized. And thanks for coming on. We'll see what happens. Downtown New Richmond's gorgeous. The French Street Cafe, I love New Mexican Restaurant's good. You don't have any flooding problems there. When you have a flood, you know it's coming, you know what to do and things of that character. But lastly, we have about thirty seconds remaining. I had on to Sheriff Richard K. Jones the other day and he wants to have a siren system set up. I'm sure there'll be some levee supporting it that notifies the county when there's a flood or a train de ramla. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: Well, okay, that sounds great. Who's going to pay for it? Wow? There you go property tax and think about this, will we We haven't really talked about property tax versus the fairness. Should only property tax owners pay for all of these services that people want? What? Why? Why shouldn't everybody who is purchasing things in a sales tax? Why Why shouldn't it's in sales tax? A little bit fair? Yeah, and property tax should only property tax payers.
Speaker 1: But the bill, I think northern Kentucky and should pay a lot of our bills. When you come to Hamilton County, please buy stuff and let them pay for us for our incompetence. I love that.
Speaker 2: But to Adam Berg, when you and I go to when we go to Disney World, when we go to Gatlinburg, we're paying the bills for Florida and Texas and Tennessee and all of these places. But we don't take advantage of that tourism kind of opportunity here in Ohio.
Speaker 1: Jack up the sales tax that Tony Bender pays more. I like that completely, But all the levees are very important. But Adam Bird, thank you very much. Good luck next week. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Thank you absolutely. And that's at eleven a m. Next Monday, Willy early morning time, So stay tuned and hopefully we'll protect property taxpayers in Ohio.
Speaker 1: God bless America and God bless Fiona. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 3: Some scientists believe early man began speaking between fifty thousand and two million years ago to teach each other how to make stone tools.
Speaker 1: Oh, subjug what wrong? Stupid rock? Scoop driver not work? You have slotted rock. You need phillips rock. Oh, it'd come in mistake.
Speaker 3: And thanks to our Paleolithic predecessors, we have the Eddie and Rocky Show. They want to hear what you have to say Eddie and Rocky This afternoon at three on seven hundred W. Well w get the podcast of their show on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You probably think you're four one. Let's continue with more. We never stop, We simply continue. After one o'clock today will be Julie Gunlock of the Independent Women's FORMIWF dot org to talk about public education, transitioning and so much more from a conservative female mom's perspective. Also later on as the Great Keith Faber, who's now the hottitor of the State of Ohio once to become the next Attorney General. Very likely Keith Faber will be here. Of course, Reds baseball off until Friday night, but tonight the All Star Game is with us going to be on fifteen thirty, Down and Dirty with Moeger et cetera, going to get it done. I know this moment has passed quickly. The mainstream media won't deal with it because it's so destructive of some of their goals and aims. Which was the day the All Star Game got hijacked. Let's go back in time just a little bit. The game should not be in Atlanta tonight, should have been in Atlanta in July fourteenth of twenty one. Let's go back a little bit in time to see the fallacy the absurdity of liberal progressive arguments about race and Jim Crow, etc. You might recall that Joe Biden, the auto pen president mentally incompetent, had just been selected by you to be the next president, shall we say forty six, took office January the twentieth, and Stacy Abrams had recently again lost as the governorship of Georgia. And so it was determined, because there was a less voter turnout and twenty and twenty eighteen in Georgia than they thought should be, that Governor Kemp and the Republicans and the Legislature housing the Senate and Georgia wanted to update the voter laws and the state of Georgia. A new president was in office, shall we say, a new president. What was he at that point, about seventy seven years old, still mentally incompetent, but he got on the vandwagon about calling Georgia, and Georgia changed to the voting laws as somehow being Jim Crow twenty twenty one. Jim Crow. That was the term used by the African Americans living in the South and the Democratic control for many centuries, passing laws that apply to them disproportionately. Jim Crow laws. I say that for those in the gen Z that might be listening. So decision was made to pressure Georgia not to pass voter registration laws which had been adopted by almost every other state. So pressure was put on Rob Manfred, the foolish Commissioner of Baseball, to change the All Star Game location from Atlanta to some other city in state. And they picked. Happened to pick Colorado and Denver. So the twenty twenty one All Star Game was in Denver because Georgia was passing laws that they said it would make it difficult for black folks to vote in the state of Georgia. As a consequence, the State of Georgia laws millions and millions of dollars in revenue and small income. Stacy Abrons didn't mean to care at all. Stacy Abrons and others pressured Coca Cola and Delta Airlines, headquartered in Georgia, to pile on, to increase their DEI departments and to issue public statements condemning the State of Georgia. This came out of Coca Cola and came out at Delta Airlines, and the so called liberal media echoed off the same script with vigor and they were shocked, shocked that these voter id laws would be passed in the state of Georgia. And if you go to MSNBC, CNN, most of the mainstream media, hell, the sky was falling. It was terrible. Voter suppression was underway. Black folks can't vote anymore in the State of Georgia. The new Georgia law, they claim, was without without presidents, without proof. It would disenfranchise thousands millions of black voters in State of Georgia, and disproportionately by restricting early voting, limiting drop boxes, and requiring voter idea, especially something framed as a modern day poll tax that to pull out your ID, as my producer Drew does on a regular basis, here's my ID to vote that somehow that is voter suppression. So irrelevant to that fact was that Colorado, where the game was being moved by Major League Baseball in twenty twenty one, had similar ID laws. But one thing that Georgia law did was expand early voting to seventeen statewide, which is a lot more than many Blue states. Never mind the facts and that absentee balloting would be extremely easy. The fact that you had to have an ID to vote angered major League Baseball. They didn't have the baseballs to stand up and say, wait a minute. We're in the baseball business. We're not in the voter suppression business. We don't know what's going on. And it didn't stop there. The lies continued. Stacy Abrams appeared on every late night TV host show from Kimmel to Colbert, repeating Jim Crow, Jim Crow, Jim Crow. The goal was not to debate the merits of whether the voter suppression laws as they described it was fair or not. It was to teach Georgia a lesson. We're going to show Georgia as the cutout for other states that may want to have voter ID laws. So what happened of the doom and gloom. Well, Georgia held elections in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty four under the new law that Baseball itself found racist, inflammatory, disenfranchising black folks, et cetera. Well, the facts are in and when you lie repeatedly and manipulate opinion for your political purpose, never admit you're wrong. I ever hold up any In fact, I think I haven't seen the story yet on this of you that the Major League Baseball, Coca Cola Delta airlines are all wrong. In fact, they were damnable wrong. In twenty twenty two, compared to twenty eighteen before the law was passed, voter surged two hundred and twelve percent in primary balloting. Turnout among black folks not only matched, but in most counties surpassed previous levels. Seventeen percent more black people voted in the state of Georgia in twenty twenty two, nineteen percent more voted in twenty twenty four than voted in twenty eighteen before the law was passed, and no one was offered the opportunity to somehow revise and consider or reconcile their facts and their opinion with reality. Reality is in the voter suppression laws did not suppress voters. In fact, they encouraged him to vote, especially because of absentee voting, taking away reasons to get a ballot and voter id mean it was hard to cheat and easy to vote. In fact, the suppression laws didn't suppress anything. Accept the credibility of MSNBC and CNN unbelievable. So it was announced that later on, and quietly, I might add, in twenty twenty three, after the results of the twenty twenty two election was in that quietly Rob Manford, who is a clown with a capital K, announced well, really, the All Star Game will return to Atlanta in twenty twenty five. There was no press conference, no maya copa's, just a quiet issue of a statement. Then he avoided the media for the next several months. But oddly, when these things occur, who really suffers? It is not the Atlanta braves that are worth about two billion dollars. No, No, it's the workers around the stadium. It's the vendors, it's the contractors, it's the caterers. It's the bartenders, it's the small businesses, most minority owned, who missed out on once in a lifetime opportunity. It was economic sabotage of African Americans. It was, and it was all done for what It was done for a lie. And let's not forget, let's not forget the All Star Game. It was Biden himself who used the power, the prestige, and the weight of the presidency to pressure a private business and the punishing a sovereign state, that private business being Major League Baseball, and that sovereign state beat the state of Georgia. You might recall the protests in the marches, the ridiculously yelling and shouting Jim Crow, Jim Crow, back and forth. Stacy Abrams, who called for this financial retaliation against her own constituents, have never been held to account. In fact, she announced again she's going to run for governor for a third time. And these are so called important national leaders from all the Democrats, from the President, from the Vice President Kamala Harris, from Stacy Abrams, all of them waging lies and misinformation against Georgia voters that turned out to be a complete lie, and no one asked the hard questions, do you think black folks cannot aren't bright enough to get an ID? Are they bright enough to get on a plane with an idea? Are they bright enough to get a passport? The Democrats said, no, they're not smart enough. They're stupid. That's what Democrats said. And as the game preceded in twenty twenty one, the jobs lost, the lies repeated, integrity shattered, and no one remembers but me the Great American, and all the accusations of the so called white Republicans in Georgia to update the voter registration laws to require an ID, to expand voting days, to make it easy to get an absentee ballot, to purge the voter rolls of those that have been dead six years ago, they're still dead. And in the meantime, working class Americans living in Georgia lost income, especially black Atlanta residents or somehow not so confused that they couldn't get an ID to vote. But have you seen all the stories on this? Have you seen the media going back in time? Since it is the All Star Game tonight? You know what? We're sorry, we were wrong. Have you heard Stacy Abras No, she moved on. I've seen some recent interviews she's conducted in which she lays out all the the reasons why she should be the next governor of the state of Georgia. So tonight in Atlanta, when the game kicks off and the cameras pan across the stadium, remember the people who tried to make this happen and didn't get it done in twenty twenty one. And remember the so called journalist who chose activism over truth. And let's celebrate that, among other things. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. And secondly, before we go much further, as you may know, Bill Cunningham and seven hundred WLW is public radio. We are radio, and I think I'm in the public and I think we use the public airwaves. Am I right or wrong about this? If you believe, if you can hear me right now, you hear me through airwaves or through our apps. And I'm speaking publicly in its radio and the government doesn't give me or anyone around here five hundred million dollars to conduct public radio. And you decide whether you want to listen or not by turning offer on the dial and putting us on a preset that's the reason. By Friday of this week, the clock is ticking for our tax dollars, about five hundred million dollars a year, whether to keep NPR and PBS alive. And the reason Democrats are fighting so hard for VXU and GUC in this market and hundreds of other radio stations, it's because they're an outlet for their viewpoints. Do not believe for a moment that the same Democrats who yell Jim Crow, Jim Crow, Jim Crow in the All Star Game are the same Democrats that now say we got to keep NPR. Why keep NPR when in this market there's about twenty five radio stations. It's because they represent the viewpoints of the Democrat Party. If NPR was conservative, the Democrats couldn't care less. And the argument that rural Americans are worried about losing their access to the world is a bunch of bs. And they're trying to apply this argument to Collins and Murkowski, maybe Holly and some other senators. If you live in the middle of nowhere and do not have internet, do not have telephone service, do not have a satellite, have no way of reaching any necessary information, well you've chosen that lifestyle. That's what you want. That's the deal, and taxpayers like you and I should not be on the hook. So you can get off that problem. And if you want news from PBS, donate specifically to the station, give them money, but don't make me pay tax dollars to fund a competitor, which is PBS or NPR. I have to pay my tax dollars five hundred million dollars a year in order to fund a competitor. And we are public radio. The great American is public radio. And the reason the left is so energized, they're mobilized that we provide about a billion dollars a year in taxpayer funded propaganda and they don't want to lose it. Hell, I don't blame them. If NPR was all conservative or libertarian, then the opposite might be true. I would hope the libertarian among us would not demand that our tax dollars be used to support an outlet for their political viewpoints. And to the left, to the progressives, to the Democrats, NPR is very valuable. It's a megaphone that we pay for and we can only afford to lose four votes in the Senate. And I said months ago when this came up. It's been around for about sixty years, likely to be around for another fifty or sixty years. But Republican Republicans don't have the coyonees to vote it down. The left is mobilized because we spend tax dollars dispensing their viewpoint to you, and they need it today's world. That's why the vote by Friday is going to be important. Do I think the recision is going to pass? I don't know. I don't know. But it's only it's only it's only a billion dollars a year. A billion here, a billionaire, it's a billion. Not a big deal. Well, how about having a NPR for conservatism and libertarianism and see if you liberals want to pay for that? What do you think? No, So we struggle, we fight. Been around for over one hundred years. LW is public Radio, and believe it or not, of the whole existence of this radio channel, I've been here for more than forty percent of the time. And I'm not funded by the US government or the state of Ohio, Kentucky, or in Indiana. I'm funded by the advertisers who spend money so that you buy their products while listening to me and find my endorsements worthwhile. Why can't in PR had the same formula. And if you want to pay for that, please pay for it. Go get them, but don't make me coercively pay for your listening desires. Because it is an outlet for your propaganda. That's what it is. NPR is completely utterly leftist progressive propaganda, that's what it is. And if you think your tax dollars should fund propaganda, whether you call it USAID or whether you call it NPR, is stupid. It's really stupid. You're not serious about the deficit and debt. If you fund leftist propaganda, well let's continue. Don't make any sense. Raise your hand, thank you, thank you. Coming up next to me, Julie Gunlock of the Independent Whomen's Form about many issues, especially when it comes to motherhood and conservatism, and later on as Keith Favor the Auditor of State to talk about the moneys he's saving for you. So just to reflect to what tonight's all star game, the lies hold by the left and Georgia, none of it materialized. And secondly, NPR please fund it. Vxhu's great. If you want to listen to it. Don't make me pay tax dollars to support your propaganda. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred Wow about what's happening in the world today, especially focusing on children and women and men and everyone else. And Julie Gunlock. If you have a daughter or a granddaughter and you want to say you want to overwhelm and overcome the propaganda in public schools, especially in colleges, you must go to IWF dot org Independentwomen's Forum dot org and see what other women are discussing about the important issues. And Julie Gunlock, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Julie, just over just how important do you give me the overview of what's happening with Donald Trump and the White House now been about six months that he's been there, and the change that we see already on college campuses at the universities. I know it's affected because the left's crying like crazy. In general, how has been to change the last six months?
Speaker 4: It is win after when after when both domestically and internationally, we are seeing peace throughout the world. We are seeing our economy coming back, we are seeing more confidence in the markets. It is an incredible time to be an American. And thanks to the Supreme Court, we now have a president who can actually act like a president in ruling after ruling after ruling. The Supreme Court has given the president what heretofore was thought to be the normal operations of a president, which is acting on reforms to the executive branch. But that actually had to be reformed by the Supreme Court. And thank god, the Trump administration has been so smart about this. They've gone the legal route, They've gone through all the way to the Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court again has now reaffirmed what most voters believe. Most Americans believe is that when you elect a president, he is allowed to do presidential things. So be prepared for more winning.
Speaker 1: What a novel idea. And the other day the US Supreme Court said the president can control the hiring and firing at the US Department of Education, which is under the authority of the executive branch of government. That'd be like the president telling the Supreme Court who your law clerks have to be. It doesn't work that way. Separate, how we say, but equal, and each of the three branches control it. Now, schools almost getting ready to start in about three weeks, and I'm watching I'm one of those weird people that watch the NEA convention National Education Association, which is the largest teachers union in the country. And also, I would note that you live near Washington.
Speaker 4: D C.
Speaker 1: I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. No parent with a choice would send their kid to Cincinnati public schools. If there's a choice, I would assume that no parent in the right mind would send their children to Washington d C. Public schools in their right mind. And I saw Paul wack gallup the other day that about sixty five percent of Americans do not like the public school system, which must continue, of course, as is. And so do you find it amazing the NEA spends all of its time attacking Donald Trump and not dealing with the education of America's children.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the NEA and the other teachers unions have not cared about student achievement or students themselves or parents, for goodness sake, for decades. I'm not sure they ever did. But these organizations, these labor unions, are absolutely corrupt and corrosive and damaging to the educational system in this country. They really cared, they would care about the poor literacy rates and math achievements in this country, which are actually dangerous from a national security standpoint. If we are not educating our students to be able to take on innovation and frankly the defense of our country, that is dangerous. They don't care about this. They certainly don't care about parents' rights and what THEA is about now. And these other teachers' unions, what they exist to do is to maintain the status quo, to refuse academic choice to parents, educational choice to parents, and to keep kids trapped in these broken schools. Look full. Choice is about choice, and if parents choose in areas of the country where, for instance, thirty five percent of people say they like their public schools, if they want to continue in those public schools. Nobody objects to that. But we want to give people an opportunity to choose beyond the public schools. Perhaps if you're from a very conservative Catholic family, or you want to send your children to a Jewish institution or an institution run by Muslims, or maybe maybe a school is really good in sports right, or maybe you want your children to go to an artsy school. We want to give parents that maybe you just want your children to learn to read. Okay, take the standards. Yeah, you know, we want to give people those opportunities. Nobody has suggesting destroying the public school education system in this country. It's about reform and it's about getting kids the basics so they can go on to being productive members of our society. I don't know why the Teachers Union is against that, but they are.
Speaker 1: Well. It's a classic diversion tactic, that is, let's not discuss the failures of our policies, for God's sakes, and the failure of us to perform our essential functions as educators. Why don't we blame some inanimate object behind a tree somewhere and blame that person, the orange man, blame him for our problems. He's only been there about six months, and we see what's going on. And one thing hurting I think is the lack of failure. You can't have a fourteen year old boy or girl in the second grade, and so it is known that in the public school system in the urban areas, there's no such a thing as failing. There's those such a thing as expectations, there's no such a thing as requiring parental involvement, and so you simply pass someone to the next grade irrespective of their mastering of the academic pursuits required for that grade level. And I can recall, going back twenty some years, George Bush said that it is a fourth grade guarantee that by the third or fourth grade your kids should be able to read and do basic math. And of course that was racist, sexist, and homophobic. We can't do that, and so wouldn't it be nice if we had a system in schools where the parents had to be involved. Secondly there was achievement goals, and thirdly, no such thing as social promotion. What do you think about that one?
Speaker 4: You know, honestly. What also is amazing to me is that they are not talking about the lingering effects of COVID, the COVID closures which they championed, and they wanted to go on and on and on. We are seeing a generation of lost children that will never be able to live productive lives because of the actions of these teachers unions that insisted that the schools be closed, and they used it as a bargaining chip to get more money, more vacation, more better retirement benefits. And I guarantee you they had memory hold that whole issue. Never apologize. There have never been any statement saying, Okay, we won't do this again. They don't look back and say, Okay, these are the decisions. These are the bad decisions. And you know why because Trump is elected and now all they're going to do is talk about Trump, Trump Trump. And frankly Trump hadn't been elected, all it would have been is a cheerleading section for Kamala. This organization is nothing more than an adjunct of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine Kamala Harris as the president with the oh, just the name, It just gets my hemorrhoids doing the macarena? I mean, can you imagine Kamala Harris with the problems in Causa and the Ukraine, in our cities and that mom Donnie's about to seize power in New York City and Kamala Harris is the president? What Tim Wiltz the marshmallow Man, Oh my god, the thought.
Speaker 4: It would have been, It really would have been awful. And I mean, look, we've still got major urban areas in this country that are going communists, that are hopefully electing communists and supporters like this Minneapolis, the Somalian American Uh nominee for for Minneapolis, the Minneapols and and uh yeah, the mayor of Minneapolis, and and Mom Donnie. I mean, it is really shocking what we're seeing in certain areas of this country. Thank god Trump is there, and thank god we have the House and Senate by Razor thin Margins. But we better keep them because it is terrifle. Look, but the Democrat Party is the party of from the river to the sea. They are they are the party of killing Jews, they are the party of Hamas support. They're the party of defund police, of of of harming kids through these shutdowns. I mean, there is nothing good and they're getting more and more radical. When you when when David Hogg was too conservative for the d NC, you got a problem.
Speaker 1: Oh can you imagine David Hogg, Mom Donnie and the King Jefferies in charge of us. Anyway, let's move on to something else, because my mind is going nuts right now thinking of President Kamala Harris. I can't handle it. You wrote a great column. And I have a friend of her friend who tells me that they have a daughter who's thirteen years old, who believes she's in she's a daughter. She's a female, but she's locked in a female body. She wants to become a male, and the system in school, etc. Encourages her to transition. And you have a great column up that says, the mom's guide to parenting trans questioning kids. We don't let miners buy alcohol or cigarettes, but we let them cut off their genitals. So can you tell me? Can you tell me a mom's guide? You're like a mother in fact, you can have children. I cannot believe it or not. I don't have a uterus, and I cannot produce children, no matter how much I would like to. In fact, I think if men could get pregnant, I think abortion would be a sacra sacrament. That's a different y. So can you talk about a mom's guide to parenting trans questioning kids.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the reason these things are so part reason that we try to release this guide to parents is because parents are being lied to not just from school officials, but from medical officials, medical personnel, which is probably the biggest tragedy here. And one of the reasons is that the medical community, like many institutions in this country, has been sort of taken over by the radical left, and many of These medical organizations like the AMA and the American Pediatric Associates Association are run by a small cadre of medical officials who are wildly left. They take over these organizations and then they issue policies and they say this represents the entire medical community. It's a total lie. But some doctors are fooled by this. Some doctors are persuaded. And one of the lies out there is that if you do not give your child. This is a horrible, horrible phrase, but it is used by the left and it should never be used. But they like to use the term gender affirming care, which is is sex denying, mutilating surgeries and cross sex hormones. That's what it really is, okay, And these poor parents are told if they deny their children these medical interventions and their child will commit suicide. That is a terrible sophie's choice for parents. What do they do? Do they risk their son or daughter committing suicide or do they mutilate their child? And so the reason that we wrote this guide is to explain to them these phrases that are being used, the politics at play, the great manipulation at play, and why the medical community frankly and the psychology community cannot be trusted on this stuff. They are denying facts, they are denying science, and it is a very dangerous time for kids right now. So we wanted to offer parents some very basic guidance on how to navigate these really, really difficult conversations with your kid.
Speaker 1: You know, the live daughter or dead son is the argument being used. And you have a posting that says children of all a being a courage to entertain the dangerous myth they're born in the wrong body. Is a good parenting or to immediately affirm such declaration stopping natural puberty, removing healthy breast tissue, and even removing or altering healthy sexual organs. And every now and then I see d transitioners who are now twenty five and thirty years old whose lives have been ruined because of puberty blockers and or surgery. And if someone is twenty or twenty five years old and wants to have it done, I may have a problem with that. If Tony Bender, my producer, shows up at the optimologist office and say, hey, doc, I identify as a blind man. Take out my eyeballs, would the eye doctors say, hey, Tony, I want to affirm what you think you are. I'm taking out your eyeballs? Would that work?
Speaker 4: I'm I am so glad that you say that, because I am not one of these libertarian types who says, hey, you're an adult, you get to do whatever you want. No, you don't. If I if I suddenly identify as a quadriplegic, are they going to snip my spine? Are they going to cut my legs off? I mean, this is not We should not be being basically telling people who have a mental issue, a mental health issue, that we're going to do whatever. Do we affirm women who are and young men who are dealing with anorexia nervosa or bolimia. No, we don't affirm that kind of behavior. You know, there are lots of children who identify as certain things and we let them grow out of it, We let their brains mature. And look, the evidence is clear. Over in Sweden, they have done a tremendous amount of research on this and it shows that something like ninety percent of kids who have some sort of body more dysphoric issues grow out of it and go on to live very normal lives where they have not mutilated their bodies. They are not on cross sex hormones and they go on to have normal lives. The fact that we are actually altering these children before they've reached maturity. And frankly, again, if you are an adult and you identify as a different sex, you should not affirm that. You should get I'm counseling and help them to live in the body God gave them. Nobody is born in the wrong body. This is a sickness that should be treated, not affirmed.
Speaker 1: Lastly, you're one of your specialties at IWF dot Org, Julie Gunlock his health things of that character. Right now, Bobby Kennedy Junior is in the cross airs of the ame the Pediatric Association by issuing different guidelines that he's not saying don't get vaccines. He's saying, here's the information. As a mother or father, you decide do you have empathy for the verbal attack that Bobby Kennedy Junior is under.
Speaker 4: You know, Billy, I got to be honest with you. I'm not not a huge fan of RK. I have worked on vaccine issue for many years and I am disappointed with some of the actions that he has taken. I am also disappointed to be honest with you. In this recent you know, everybody's celebrating this week that you know, oh, you know ice cream is taking the dies out of ice cream and taking the dies out of this and you know, different paths super restaurants switching from from vegetable or seed oil to to tallow. You know, it's still French fries, and it's still ice cream made with fat and cream and sugar, and so do I. And the infantestimal amount, the teeny teeny dose of red dye or whatever you're getting it is not harmful. We need to be teaching better eating habits, more exercise, getting kids outside, getting off their phones. Okay, this is the stuff. This is true health. Okay, taking a teeny tiny tiny bit of dye out of ice cream isn't going to do a dang thing to make anyone healthier. This is an unpopular opinion, especially with mono crowd. But I'm a little tired of this stuff. And you know, I'm really tired of people who say this stuff and then stick botulism in their face, okay, botex in their face and get all sorts of different you know, procedures. The bottom line is is that we are an unhealthy society because we have the freedom to make unhealthy choices that might not be popular with people, but you know, that's just the way freedom is. That's the way liberty is. You can make unhealthy decisions. And these tiny ingredient changes to food items are only going to make them more expensive and they're not going to make us healthier. So I don't exactly support everything on the vaccine issues. I think he's made some pretty startling and provocative moves, but I will tell you my sympathy is with him sometimes because this wouldn't be happening if the public health industry and the public health sort of arena hadn't acted so poorly during COVID. And what's more, they never apologized. Never, There was never any constriction, and not one person Fauci. He walks around still acting like a proud peacock. He never said, you know what, we overstepped. We should have done better. I shouldn't have funded that. Wuhan said, No, he never did. And so this is what you get when you treat people like this, When you shut down businesses, when you force people to put foreign substances into their bodies, you bet you're going to get an anti VAXX movement, and so you know, I'm sort of I have complicated opinions on this, yes, but but I feel like, you know, the publical community, the courages are what they got.
Speaker 1: Well, I'd say this, Jolly Gunlock. The crowd that says de transition or shall I say transitioning, cutting off genitals is okay, abortion is okay, Botox is great. But Bill Cunningham candy his blue eminem's. I mean when I like blue eminem, so I pick out the red ones. I like the blue ones. And somehow I'm the problem. But I can get boat talks, abortion, transitioning kids. That's all okay, But damn it, those blue mms are driving me nuts. All Right, we got to run I WF dot Org. Julie Gunlock, you're the best. You're laughing. Thanks again, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Julie always love it takes all.
Speaker 1: Right, God bless you. Well, let's continue with more. Eliminate the blue em and ms as a health crisis for you. Bill Cunningham seven hundred WL. I don't know he Hello, Buiet, I'm broadcasting all right segment. This is the All Star break. But I have here in my left hand. Yes, the Reds all time lineup? What as selected by the Cincinnati Inquirer. They know it all the all time lineup? Are you ready? Number fourteen? There's that number? Man, where's he at? Don't come that. We're gonna go first base? First? Oh, okay, first base. They put Joe e Vato over Tony Perez. Who they have is the d H which I you know? Okay, that's all right, I mean that's okay if they're in the lineup, is that? Yeah? Both? Yeah, second base, that's a layup. Correct number eight? No, no, don blessing game. I'm only kidding Joe Morgan. Gonna see what Joe Morgan? He said, Now here's the shortstop. Well, you got the nominees are Barry Larkin the Great number eleven, fifteen he had fifteen for a year or two. Or Davy conceptsy on the Great number thirteen in Will Chamberlain. Who do they have it short? Either Barry or Davy? I say Barry? Who they got on there? I'm not gonna tell you what do you say? I'll say the Man of Bowler. That's it, because he's got the World Series ring, which are christ Dave VP, but he was the MVP of the league with conception even close to getting the MVP of the leg I don't think so. I think third base, third base. There's that number again, Pete wild Man's buddy. Wild Man's butt buddy, is what you said? That's his butt buddy. You never met on baseball? You know that southfield? So first base Joe e Vado, second base Joe Morgan, shortstop Barry Larkin, and third base Pete Rose. You know, put those four against any infielders. Now you're gonna and we gotta go to catcher, not go to catcher yet, that's a little I think it's Dan bill Ardello. How'd you know that? Anyway? I don't know left field or Johnny Edwards ten years with the Reds, MVP in the National and the American League. Number twenty bingo, Frank Robinson. Robinson should have ever been traded? Well, I met in a hotel room once in Detroit. Okay, I'm up there playing baseball with Hal Pennington's team. Yeah, with my buddy Bob Ornsen, and we knew the Reds the Orioles were in town to play Detroit and we had a free afternoon we were staying and the same hotel as the Reds I saw, so I'm sorry, same hotel as the Oriols. And I watched some of the oriol players running around and I say, why didn't you? And I walk up to Frank Robinson and say, hello, We're from Cincinnati. So I said, okay, let's do it. We waited around the lobby, acting as if you know, they were autographed seekers that said at Brice Robinson, pretty good walker twenty Frank Robinson. I walked up to him and said, I called him mister Robinson, opposite for missus Robinson. It was mister Robinson, right. I said, I'm from Cincinnati. We're here to play in a tournament. He looked at me and said, so what, and he walked away. I'll say, I said, okay, oh, well your big moment, my moment of glory. Wow? He said so what and walked away. What the hell? Anyway, I didn't meet him in a hotel. That's good. How about Eric Davis and center number forty four? What about that Ben getting better than that? But how about the best Reds player of the first fifty years of the twentieth century who played center field, ed Rousch. Do you think Ed Roush or Eric Davis. I'm going with forty four. Right Field had five or six great years with the Big Red Machine, went to the Mets and George Foster in his prime, in in their prime. I'll put that team. And then the catcher not Dan Beardello, Johnny Edwards, Not Johnny Edwards. Not ed about Ed Thominson, Eddie Thobinson. No, come on one too, Ryan Hannigan one, two, three, four, Johnny Benn that's it right there, Johnny Bench, Now on the mound, starting pitcher? Could it be suits Mario Soto? Pretty good? Jim Maloney. I think he was the best pitcher of the Reds ever had until he hurt his shoulder. I think Marty would agree with.
Speaker 5: Me on that one.
Speaker 1: The DH was Tony Perez, Tony Perez epa Rixy huh now, Rixy? What about Bob Perky number twenty three? He was pretty good? How about Jose Blame it on Riotberg's Rijo? What about him? I put him in there too. Now we have the manager and we have the we get well, let me guess that the manager's number ten. Can't say number ten, you're gonna say Spartan Anderson. I thank you who was fired by the Reds? Right it was fired? Yeah? Number ten? Well he traded Frank Robinson. How do you doing Detroit? Pretty darn good? And the relief pitcher wild man's favorite Danny Graves. Correct. Wow over the missile? Yes, wow over the missile so that its first base is Vodo, Second is Joe Morgan, shortest Barry, third is Pete. Outfield is left field Robinson, center, Eric Davis, and not Ed Rausch. I think Jim's gott plays softball with Ed Eddie Roush. Right field is George Foster. Managing is Sparky d h is Tony Perez. Right handed pitcher is reliever is Danny Graves. Eppa Rixie the mount Wow, how about that? I'll know about that. I say, give me some sports, will he the stood reporters of Proud Service, every local Tamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautiful northern Kentucky called Tom Reckton Heating and air Conditioning at eight five nine two six one eighty two sixty nine five. We also want to thank Lears Prime Market Willie for our lunch today Deluxe Delhi located in beautiful downtown Milford. Learsprime dot com. Lears Prime always a cut above. Danny from Dayton says, what about Tom Seaver? Wouldn't he hear? But he's only here a couple of years. What about Tom Browning? Well, that's pritting, that's hop bad either. I think Jose blame it on Ree in a big game. There's two games he pitched against Oakland, gave up a total of one and two games. Steinberg's Tom sever but in his prime. I would take Tom Seaver or Jim Maloney in their prime and worse hand Hamilton, Joe Noxie. Where is he not out on the list? I bet you he would be on the pitching staff. How about all the time broadcasters? I'll give you an option, Red Barber, Al Michaels, George Bryson, Marty Brenahan or Tommy Thrall. What is the all time people? Yes? What about the Cowboy? That's the second one? Oh you mean overall? Okay, overall? I would say Marty's number one. I got this from Russ Jackson. He knows everything. Oh boy, Epper Rixy is the only Red starting pitcher to spend the majority of his scurred with the Reds. Who's in Cooperstown? There's see, those are the facts I rely about. Okay, the only Reds pitcher primarily here in Cooperstown is Upper Ricksy. Sever was here five plus years. But Epper, do you remember Epi Rixy? I know the name, but not No, I wasn't about Bubbles Hargrove. I remember, I remember, I remember him. I've heard of that name. Yes, Epa ricks the only starting pitching for the Reds spend most of his time here. That's the differential right there with you agree? All star update. Well, he brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by TOPE call five one three five one three t o p H. Of course, Seattle's Kyle Rally wins the home run Derby last night. He's known as the big Dumper first catcher and to win the home run Derby and the second Mariners player to win it, is the big Dumper a compliment or a criticism. I guess we hits him or something. I don't think he's fat. He takes a big dump and then the second Mariners player to win the home run Derby since Ken Griffy. That's that your guy, Now, why didn't the Reds all time team have on either of the Griffies, Because right field, what about Parkway? What about Dave Park, the Cobra, it was right here about three or four years, but I think George Foster was here six years, seven years. I don't know. That's all up to the choir. Don't blame us. Andrew Abbott and Elie day La Cruz represent the Reds Tonight, Willie and the at L with the All Star Game and Action at eight on ESPN fifteen thirty, and one of these days, I think dla Cruz is going to going to go into the home run derby. But I think it's a little you know, I like to have seen him do it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't been interest that the other cruise guy from Pittsburgh hit went completely out of Truest Park last night over the roof. Where is it, like fived, I guess it's Stone, guess it's I guess it's still rolling toward Augusta. But why is any hustle on the field segment? Who that you mean?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: The guy from the Pirates didn't run. Pirates are just they got one or two guys, So That's about it. What about Paul Skeens he pitches to He starts tonight for the National League? Well, what about Abbit see pitching habbit? Will pitch said? He told Charlie Goldsmith he's likely to pitch in the fifth and sixth inning tonight. I got me an update to hear from Social Security? Aaron up to Grove. You know why he's called the big dumper. I'm afraid to ask, but go right ahead. He's called the big dumper because he takes big dumps. How do they know that's sick? I put the people monitoring now when you go to the bathroom because he has a large backside. Well that's what that's the guy's nickname. Is that a good nickname for the Well? I mean he got you know, I mean they Lee May was the Big Bopper twenty three right, Well, skiing Pride to Birmingham, Alabama. What about Skens and the girlfriend? Wonder what she's going to have on tonight? Nothing? Thank you? You think Jordan's what's your name going to show up? Show up? Jordan Hudson. Well, I'm not sure her. Guy is in the Baseball All Star Game. Bill Belichick just he might just show up. He might show up with her. How about a stear off between Olivia Dunn and Judson Hudson. That would be action city there, Jordan Hudson? Would that be interesting? And how about having a steardown? Who wins Hudson? Be done? I think I'm going with done. Bengals Up. They brought to you by good Spirits and Party Town. With thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. The Bengals willy open up with training camp one week from tomorrow. Still nothing what with Trey Hendrickson and Or Stewart. The twenty twenty five inductees to the Bengals Ring of Honor will be announced tomorrow morning at ten a m. We've been pushing for Bob Trumpy. See what I hope he and the great Number sixty two get in FC Cincinnati back in action tomorrow night, getting at a bitter taste of a defeat out of their system to the Columbus Crew last Saturday. But it doesn't get any easier as the Big M rolls into town Messy and enter Miami CF tomorrow night TQL Stadium. It's a blue out where Blue Messi's got ten goals in his last five MLS matches. He averages two per game, which in soccer is pretty good, right, I would say so. Yes. So he's probably in town as we speak, or going to be. But the way he hangs out messy, messy wherever he wants. He's in inturgible, up in the sky somewhere, just kind of floating around. Maybe he's at the Purple Poulay in New York. Might want to call him, ask him, is MESSI there? Who made a mess? Messy? Messy? It's messy at the Purple Pulay on York Street in Newport. If you want to go with me to the Purple Poulay, why not? If you're I and I'm flying, I bet you're cheap. How about you and the wild Man getting together and debate the great issues about the purple at the be great. It's his color. He loves purple. I love purple too. I walked in love. Although he went to Anderson, he does like Elder a lot. But he's in the Hall of Fame. There are you in the Hall of Fame of Cole Raine. He wants to know, are you in the Hall of Fame? I'm a distinguished alumni. Are you at Deer Park, Yes, okay, first class and then he's on the What is he on the wall at Indian Hill. I don't understand why a guy at Anderson goes to Indian Hill. I don't. I mean, I don't. I don't get it. I mean that's like you saying, hey, I want to I'm I'm the I'm the I'm on the I'm on the way with Ted McKay at the park. But then you know, you say, well, I'm really I'll go to Sycamore, I'll go whatever, the home of the Aviators. I don't know, segment. We have nothing but issues everywhere. But Olivia donn b George Hudson. That's a match up right there. What would Rock say? What would the Rock say? And a stare down between those two, he'd probably go with Olivia. How about Paul Skins coming here to pitch? Would that be something? I can't say. The Powers may trade him at some point. Yeah, they're gonna get They're gonna get half the Yankees to trade him. Judge, get them all, Tonton and all of them, right, get them all. Did they want to play in Pittsburgh? Not good. They're probably already thinking about the they've been thinking about the Steelers since the day after opening day? When when's the Steelers open? I've bet Paul's thinking about Olivia. What do you think? That's for sure gymnastic in our approach to life? Where's the name big Thumper? Big Dumper came from? Well, you learned something new every day on this show. So that's the guys. That's the guy's nickname. Sorry, how long will how long will it be before he's out of out of Oakland, which I guess is no Seattle Settle. Well, he'll be an open Sacramento and then Las Vegas No, and yeah, and then uh, he'll probably be a Yankee by in two years. Everybody will be a Yankee. That's true. Everybody either that or a Dodger, that's for sure. All right, say give me out of the Stude report. We've scheduled the state auditor, Keith Faber for two oh five. Yeah, and we'll see if he comes on him he's got the guts, he don't have the guts. I think he'll have the guts. What do you think when you're gonna get the governor on again? I've called him twice. He says he wants to wait till the veto thread. Oh, I see which is next week? I see? I head on Adam Bird good move? What about what about justice?
Speaker 5: Joe?
Speaker 1: How's he doing? You can't you can't tell me. He can't come down here and be share smile on his face. He's gonna have to run it. Laying by the pool of Kenwood Country clubbs. Presidents, he's reading presidents at the Purple Poula. I mean he doesn't know who the president's are. He's reading not president president? What's that mean? I can't say, can't say me out of the Stewards Report, please, Willie got the Purple poole, Willie and hounter of National Accordion Awareness Month? What which is half over by? Now? What Accordion Awareness Month? Accordion? If you play the accordion, it's your month. We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 7: Everybody say it, roll out the barrels. Yeah, we'll have a barrel of Hey, sich Man, thank you for your involvement.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir? How many asses have you kissed in your life? In the Red Blacker roy Porting the wild Man? All of them? Danny Graves Forever, get tape, get tape on seven hundred WLW by Billy cunning into Great American. Keith Faber is making a state visit. As you may know, Keith Faber is the auditor of the State of Ohio. And Keith Favor welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Keith, where does life find you this afternoon? If anywhere?
Speaker 8: I am in Middletown, going to be meeting with some local leaders here at the chamber and gonna be talking about good government.
Speaker 1: Now you sent me a text here which is an incredible story. Well, first of all, can you tell the American people what in the heck does the state auditor do? If anything?
Speaker 8: Well, I always say, we're the watchdog for Bobb and Buddy Buckeye's tax dollars. We go out and catch people who are lying, stealing, and cheating with tax money, and we keep your tax dollars safe. I don't know at individuals, I don't know in businesses, and I have absolutely nothing to do with collecting taxes. But if somebody's wasting your tax dollars.
Speaker 1: Were on it, you sent me a case here. Former Allen County Regional Transit Authority Executive director guilty and all counts and theft of twenty seven thousand dollars. Now what did this person do, if anything that resulted in maybe years in jail.
Speaker 8: Well, she really did two big things. One is she had a scheme to where she would take money from the Regional Transit Authority and send it to the levee campaign to help finance the levee. And you know, the Ohio law is pretty clear you can't use taxpayer dollars to ask taxpayers for more of their money. And it was bad enough if she just did that that the real scheme was to hide it from our auditors and hide it from the public. And that's what she was convicted of seven felonies. In addition to that, she actually had the goll to have the Regional Transit Authority pay for her interviewing trips trying to find a new job, and so we put her, we convicted her. I actually tried that case personally, and look, we're trying to say to people, if you're going to waste our views or steal tax dollars, you're not safe anywhere Ohio.
Speaker 1: So really she received little direct benefits as a person, but Sheili Haney used taxpayer money for her benefit to unlawfully influence the out come of a Levey election. So did most of the money she steal go to the levee campaign. Then she had some ancillary benefit personally.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she stole about two to three grand personally on this personal trip for interviews that she charged the RTA four and she also got reimbursed for those by the interviewing companies. But that was about three grand. But most of the money was She had the scheme where she would pretend to donate vehicles to nonprofits and then she would sell them and take the money from the sale and put it into the Levee committee. And one of her defenses was, well, I didn't profit from this personally. Yes, I was going to keep my job at the levee passed, and yes I asked for a big raise up to the levee past, but I didn't I didn't financially benefit personally. The short answer is the law doesn't require financially benefited. The law only requires us to prove that she was lying, cheating, and stealing and trying.
Speaker 2: To hide her cover up.
Speaker 1: How do you discover such things? Is it a tipper was in an How do you discover this?
Speaker 8: Most of our cases come from tips, and that's why I always tell your viewers one eight sixty six Sphrauto H. One eight sixty six Sphrauto H or Ohio Auditor dot gov. But this one actually came from our audit team. We're in there doing our annual audit. We go in audit government entities every single year, or every other year if they don't spend very much money. But our audit team was in there auditing. They came across vehicles, and as a capital asset a vehicle when they get rid of it, we want to know what happened to the vehicle and what happened to the money. And their stories kept changing as to what happened to these vehicles, and so our audit team tipped off our criminal unit, our special investigations unit, and they went in there with our forensic auditors and the rest is history.
Speaker 1: And unlike other cases, Keith Faber, you're like a real person, an attorney, and you actually tried the case yourself. Did I hear that correctly?
Speaker 8: You are correct. I might be the first state auditor in history to actually ever go and personally prosecute somebody. We were appointed by the Allen a prosecutor. My team was to be the special prosecutors. We've got expertise. We've got men and women with badges and guns and guns as our investigators. We partnered them up with forendsic auditors, and then I've got a team of full time special prosecutors who go in prosecute these They're very specialized. We had over sixty exhibits. As a lawyer, you know what that means. That's an awful lot of paper in a case like this. And so we go in and we prosecute those and it's funny story. I was appointed by the local prosecutor along with my lawyers as special prosecutor. In a meeting with my lawyers, one of them said, hey, why don't you come up and prosecute this with us? And I said absolutely, I'm been And so I did the grand jury and then we prosecuted it and got a conviction on all seven charges.
Speaker 1: How long was the jury trial? Was it? Many days?
Speaker 2: Four days?
Speaker 8: We started on Monday. The jury came back Thursday night at about five o'clock.
Speaker 1: I would thank the Allen County prosecutor. Is more than a happened to pass this case on to you? Is that fair to say I don't want to deal with that.
Speaker 8: That's usually the case. That's usually the case numbers cases, you know, these white collar crime cases, these tax dollar thiefs. Usually it's more of a specialized case than your average run of a no murder rate, those kind of cases, and so they often pass those off to us because that's what our prosecutors do.
Speaker 2: They're really good.
Speaker 8: I haven't looked at our actual conviction rate, but I think we're there near one hundred and forty to zero on our convictions since I've been auditor. We might have lost one that I'm not thinking of, but I don't remember one. And our people get in there. Our auditors are really good. Our teams are professionals, and we have the resources to get the convictions, and candidly, that's what we do.
Speaker 1: Your press release to me said Special Investigations Unit has assisted with one hundred and forty two convictions resulting in more than thirteen million dollars in restoration. By the way, is she able to restore this money back to the taxpayer or is she broken in jail?
Speaker 8: Well, she's not in prison yet. She had moved to Tech and was working down there doing something. You know, we will ask for a restitution order which will follow her until she pays it back. And my guess is one of her conditions she will probably get some degree of community control. On seven f three, she could do, you know, twenty years if the judge or orders them to be consecutive. So my guess is she'll have some time hanging over. She won't get she probably won't get this. You know, she's a non violent offender with no criminal record, so the odds are she'll she'll do a little bit of time, but probably not twenty years, and so she'll have some time hanging over and hopefully she'll.
Speaker 4: Pay us back.
Speaker 1: Keith Faber or a state auditor. What about some of the other cases. You have one hundred and forty two convictions that stand out as being particularly brazen.
Speaker 8: The other big one out there is the Columbus suoitcase. My auditors went into the Columbus zooit case after we got alerted to it, and found that the problem with the Columbus Zoo, with the executive stealing money and living the lifestyles of the Richmond famous on Columba Zoo assets, was much worse than what the zoo board thought, and we worked with the Delaware County prosecutor of the Attorney General's Office, and by prosecutors went in and we convicted five of the executives, five of the leaders of the Columba Zoo, some of which are doing upwards of seven years in the state prison. I always say they're guested the people of Ohio for an extended period of time for their misdeeds, and that ended up being millions of dollars. I think it was ended up being about two point three two point four million dollars.
Speaker 1: What crime did they commit, because I would assume these individuals had no previous record, it's a white collar crime at the zoo. What did they do.
Speaker 8: Well, they were involved in largely. What they did was living the lifestyle of Richard famous on zoo assets. So what they did is they took zoo resources knowingly and then used them for personal benefit. For example, they would have the zoo pay for a luxury loge at one of the sporting events for one of the guys and his buddies to go see a concert. They used the country club that the zoo paid for, and he would have as one of the executives, would have all those family members and everybody go dying at the country club on the zoo. One of the guys they had a motor home, and he used that motor home for personal use all around the country, build it back to the zoo. I mean, this is the kind of stuff that they did over and over again, and it was real clear that they knew.
Speaker 1: What they were doing.
Speaker 8: Again, I always tell people the misdeed is one thing. To cover up makes it worse, and in this case, they took steps to try and cover it up, and that made it worse, and the judge just wasn't having it. At a certain point. When you try and take what I think is one of the best zoos in the world, not just in Ohio, and use it for your personal use, it really really something that ought to be accounted for.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, my sources tell me you're going to run for Attorney General next year. What is right and what is wrong with the present age?
Speaker 8: Well, there's a lot of things that Davio's does well. He was my predecessor in the State Auditor's Office. He handed me a well running organization. But there are things that the AG's office can do better, and one of them is you know, the AG's office runs the State Crime Lab, it's called BCI, and certainly it can be more supportive of our local cops and prosecutors around Ohio. We certainly can take OPATA, which is the Law Enforcement Training Arm and up the training and support our police officers there. You know how important it is for our local prosecutors and police to have a law and order environment and to get the support they need, and that's certainly something we're going to make a priority. But one of the big things we're going to emphasize, and this is just taking what Dave's done and building upon it, is elder abuse and the cyber fraud stuff that we're seeing out there, these cyber criminals. It's for most of us, it's not a question of if, it's a question of when you're going to get hit, and we need to take a better stand and say don't come to Ohio. And so we're going to up up that unit and go after these people who are trying to take advantage of senior citizens and frankly all of us.
Speaker 2: They doesn't go by that.
Speaker 8: I don't get five or six telephone calls trying to convince me that my medicare advantage plan should be relocated. Well, I'm not Medicare advantage and I'm certainly not Medicare eligible. And all of those are scam calls trying to get financial information from people. We need to crack down on those, and we'll make a big effort.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 1: It'd be great on your phone on my cell. I always get these pitches that I get them like everyone else. It's maddening. I wish there's a way to stop it. I think senior citizens shall always say are more vulnerable than others because they're not as sophisticated as perhaps they should be. And these are scams in which you have to and there's a worn out for your arrest. I got a couple recently in which there was some toll I didn't didn't pay in New York. I've been there in about ten years. And if I don't call in and give them my credit card number, I'm going to be arrested in the morning. What do you think about that?
Speaker 8: Right, all of those are scams. I tell everybody, do not give anybody any information over the phone. If they call you, it's a scam. Law enforcement, legitimate entities. Do not call you your credit card company generally doesn't even call you. I was driving from Cleveland to Columbus about a month ago, and I got somebody purporting to be Chase Banks fraud department asking me if I applied for a credit card in Chicago, and the answer is, of course I didn't. And once once I said I didn't, they started wanting a whole bunch of information.
Speaker 2: And what tipped me off.
Speaker 8: Is somebody who lives in this world was they started asking me questions, well, a short answer if it's really Chase fraud, And they wanted to know whether you applied for a credit card. Once you told them no, that's the end of the conversation because either they deny the application and they move on. But you know, they wanted to transfer me to a supervisor and all the other stuff. After I actually hung up on them, they called me back three times saying, hey, we were disconnected. I said, no, we weren't disconnected, your scammer. I'm up on you. Ultimately, if somebody calls you like that, the best piece of advice flip over your credit card on the backs are real numbers on your credit card. That's the number you use to communicate with them. Don't give numbers that they do. Don't go over the internet. All of that stuff can be scammed. Call that real number. When I did, I called Chase, asked for their fraud department, talk to them, and lo and behold, it was not the Chase credit card company that called me. They did not have a fake application in my name. They just wanted to get information so they could submit a f a fake application. They also do that stuff that's happening out there, and.
Speaker 1: Keith Saber, they also did this on the internet. That's just a telephone call. I get emails all the time about someone using my credit card which I don't have in some distant market, or PayPal, which I don't use PayPal, and I'm told that someone's charging PayPal. If a consumer is told I don't have a PayPal account or an Apple pay account, and I don't do that, and nonetheless, I'm told that I have to contact this number or else is going to charge to my PayPal or Apple pay account twelve hundred dollars for something. And should you even bother to contact them or just ignore it?
Speaker 8: Ignore it because it's a scam. Once you contact them, they will get your information. They're gonna say, well, well, tell me your card number so we know which the talent you're talking about. Even though they send you the email, they're scamming. They're fishing for information. These scammers are really good social engineers, and they're going to try and get information for you. Just ignore it and delete it. If it's an actual real challenge. When you actually see the charge on your account, you can contest it and their processes for that, but do not respond. The other one I love seeing Bill, is you just want to free gas grill from the low sweep Steaks or the home depot or somebody else is sending you something. Let me give you a hint. You never entered the SUP stakes. You didn't win it, and so it's a scam to get information from you, and so do not respond to those emails. Do not respond to those texts. The scammers are really good at social engineering, and they're going to try and get information from you, and what they're doing is just they're scammers. That's the kind of stuff. I don't know how many saw the Beekeeper movie, and I always say I wish I had some more guys out there like the Beekeeper to go out and catch these people who are scamming people, particularly senior citizens, and bring them to know what I would call traditional you know, range justice or Old West justice. But the reality is you've got to rely on governmententities, and the Attorney General's office is one of those places that can do more.
Speaker 1: Lastly, about a minute remaining, Keith Faber, we have a situation in Cincinnati, the city thereof, in which large numbers of individuals engage in riotous misbehavior, largely without consequences. We live in a city where you can openly smoke marijuana, buying and selling drugs on the city streets, and the cops are told don't enforce those laws. I see around Central PARKWAYOTR, Saint Francis, Seraph, large numbers of individuals engaging themselves in open air prostitution, drug sales, marijuana use, and worse, and the city cops they're overstretched under They're overwhelmed and stretched, and they can't respond properly. If you become the Attorney general and Cincinnati remains a sanctuary city, in which, believe it or not, there is going to be two thousand cars stolen in the city of Cincinnati this year, along with another one thousand cars in the county. So in hamletin County, we're gonna have three thousand cars stolen. We have open air use of drugs. The city police do not enforce traffic laws. They put in speed bumps. Is there something you can do about any of that?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, And let me start out by saying, the first thing you have to do is support law enforcement. If the police aren't supported, it's going to be not be very long before they start questioning how they do their job and.
Speaker 2: The level that they do their job.
Speaker 8: And you know, we need to support our law enforcement period and make sure that we have their back. Now, if there's a bad actor, the first people that want to get rid of a bad actor and law enforcement are good cops, and most cops are good, and so that we need to start with that premise. The second thing we need to do is start telling we're going to prosecute things. You've seen this over and over. It used to be the broken window approach. You know, you fix the broken windows because you don't want the rest of the community to deteriorate. And if you ignore small crimes, it doesn't take very long for people to believe you're also going to ignore the big ones. And we're seeing this in cities all across the country, and certainly starting to see this in Ohio and where we've got progressive, left wing prosecutors that think it's doing somebody a favor by ignoring the law and not enforcing the law. But we're going to see our communities suffer, and that's something we just can't accept.
Speaker 1: Keith's favorite, good luck to you and getting the scoundrels out of the public trough, and a good luck to you in your efforts, and good luck there in Westchester going to Middletown Home a segment Dennison Keith Favor. Thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Keith. Thanks Bill, God bless America. Let's continue with more. There you have it. We have someone looking over your shoulder to make sure your money is well spent. All the news radio seven hundreds WLW, whether it's a.
Speaker 6: Little league playing in the backyard, whatever, do they not call the guy that comes to the plate to batter. I've never heard a guy come to the plate and they say, you know, this is a walker. You know who wants to buy a ticket and come to watch somebody walk.
Speaker 1: I'm not here to do that. I'm here to see you, jacket. Let's go swing it. Hello, by it. I'm broadcasting, Rocky. I'm here to walk, strike out, and maybe a Feard's choice. That's why I'm here. I'm here to bunt. I want to come and bunt.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no one should the ballpark, same boy, we lay down a couple of fantastic buns tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do my job. Men paying a lime time money to watch it. He's got a point, doesn't he?
Speaker 9: N cowboy, and you wonder why people are The players are all trying to hit home runs.
Speaker 1: Second baseman trying to hit home runs. Chicks dig the long ball. Olivia done? How about that? And it's a shout down between her and Jordan Hudson. I understand that the All Star Game, the two of them are going to go at it because Belichick isn't down with the A C C. And she's going to be there with Paul Skeens. Is going to be a shout down. It's gonna be I'll take don you take o? Olivia done? Yeah? In a fight we're talking or are we talking? They're gonna stare at each other, just look at each other.
Speaker 9: Very flexible I feel that that would help her enough out of you. That's what I've researched. These things.
Speaker 1: Is my job. I got to watch all the videos. Yeah, I don't want to do one right now. You better turn that on. That off. It looked like wild man.
Speaker 9: We're supposed to have that stuff, but bender may walk in and see this on a work computer.
Speaker 1: Right, you got some you got I think you got Hudson as a mermaid, he said research. I'm thinking Tonight's All Star game should be something especially Velly Day. You guess one thing, I watched a little bit of Home Run Derby.
Speaker 9: Those uniforms are awful looking, aren't they awful looking?
Speaker 1: He lnl.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like a weird childering a weird pa. It looks like like a three year old, just like Stamp the logo.
Speaker 1: So we're trying to be that guy that was the Braves logo like from nineteen seventy two to like nineteen eighty. The a right, and I don't mind the logo. But one thing I give Baseball, thank god, thank god tonight. The players from now on are going to be able to wear their individual uniforms like that, and says, so stupid things they've been wearing the past few days, a few years at just say National League on. It looks like some jacket you get in the garage. You know it's Tony Benneran. I got a memo today. We're on a bowling team. We're going to bowl today at four o'clock. If you noticed that I forgot to wear my red bowling shirt today. Yes, yes, talk to each other and coordinate what you're wearing. Yeah, you guys run into UC Bearcat bowling team. Though I'm just saying the Central bowling team red and black. I'm only going to bowl if you have santra the cold rain? Are you running for?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Wait, I bet it speaking of you know I talked to you this morning. Yes, sir, gotta get him on.
Speaker 9: We're gonna have a meeting of the minds here soon. He come in, says he low seg is he coming back?
Speaker 1: Come say coming in, Paul Rain, come in, say as you're gonna maybe coach you see about the fifth game of the year at the Bear Cuts zero and five? Then what the what about coach? I don't know about set, don't know at my concerns, But you're ignoring the obvious. What is the question Olivia don v. How are you told you it's a matchup? Who do you like in any contest? I'm taking Levy done. You know what. I think they had to go to SummerSlam. Let's do it. But she's awfully flexible, referring to Jordan Hudson her in the Mermaid outfit? The Mermaid outfit? Have you seen that?
Speaker 9: When I've seen the one herd doing like the back layover on Bill Belichick's legs, I I I love the look. I've looked at that and it's got to be a I it's got to be a AI generated thing.
Speaker 1: But that I'm told it's not better watch that stuff. Man, I'm telling you what if? What if you were told by get a hold of that three years because guess what you're gonna Bill Belichick will be a short line with some woman in a Mermaid outfit. He'll be on the in the sand with his legs and arms up looking like a crab. Yeah, with a fishing vest. Mothers, big floppy fish. I would that's stupid. Take all my money on that one. That's when I say, when Joe Burrow takes up with Olivia Dunn, it's going to be controversies, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 9: But he's a smart guy, so maybe maybe this is all.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is all ploy Maybe he's just doing this.
Speaker 9: Everyone doubts, seem everyone overlooks they're gonna stink this year, all of a sudden, all of a sudden, boom boom boom.
Speaker 1: What is he seeing that? Influencer's what I don't understand. How much time do you have? Well? The over unders nine and a half? Can the Bengals win nine and a half's over under something? But I'm just saying that that's what he's interested in. It's backside penetration. I think I'm not surepending of Dave Lapham. He knows about it. Backside penetration. But nine and a half over runner, Bengals go over over. Remember I said ten, You said eleven, I said eleven. Sag said seventeen over nine and a half feet Baby, I matched the Dolph. Yes, is right here somewhere they're going to match the Dolphins. You wait and see seventeen and oh right, Well, then they go to the play and then all the way to the bowl. If three playoff games are right, oh yeah, long twenty and oh wouldn't that be something. Wouldn't that be some that would be solid? Twenty three and oh? Would would win the whole thing? I think twenty and oh and he went seventeen and you go skip the from I think you play three extra games, don't you? Yeah? Super Bowl? Okay, twenty that's pretty good, isn't that? Twenty and Oh? Wouldn't that be something?
Speaker 2: To say?
Speaker 1: Amen to that? Whoday, baby, I'd say, give me some sports and make it fast. Will leave the Stoote reporters of Proud Service. Every local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in beautif Southeastern Indiana called Joe Eckstein at Eckstein Heating and Coolly Get eight one two nine three to two. Twenty twenty six sports. What All Star Update? Brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by TOF five one three five one three t o p H All Star Game Tonight Willie at Truis Park in the Big A. I'm talking about that atl Atlanta eight o'clock ESPN fifteen thirty. Paul Skens is going for the National League. Tarik Schooble for the Detroit Tigers. We'll go to the America League Rosenbag and give it out to the mound of Paul Skins. Could you see that? We have a special presentation of the Rosenballs. Joe Frederick Enterprises. Here's a Rosenbag. Could you see that? Would you be watching for that? Yes? Andrew Abing and La Daala Cruz will be representing the Red Legs Bengals Up eight brought to you by Good Spirits and Party Town thirteen locations to Northern Kentucky. Twenty twenty five inductees into the Bengals Ring of Honor will be announced tomorrow at ten a m. And any leaks? Do you have any people saying that you have leaks? You have leaks? It's Trumpy and Lapham, That's what I'm saying. How about this? I'm glad Rock is here. Joy Taylor, who's brought a lot of joy to those at Fox Sports, supposedly is out. She is out. She's out. They wiped out like six or seven shows on that chair. She wiped out a few people in the show as well. Well, that's what it says right here. That's she has somehow engaged in sexual misbehavior to encourage whaten Who in the hell well.
Speaker 9: It was like the producer of the show, like two of the co hosts. I mean, good lord, come on now, she was giving away for nothing.
Speaker 1: Be a professional a little bit. But if a man had done the same thing, it would have been a stud. A woman does it, and she's a whore. Am I right or wrong about Joy Taylor brought joy to this day of Fox Sports? One wow that happened today? Thirty eight year old was named in one one of two lawsuits against former Fox Sports Praying program executive Charlie Dixon. That's the one Charlie Dixon in this suit. Uh, she alleges that, uh, she had relations with Charlie Dixon and he didn't honor his part of the bargain. So you're admitting to that, Well, she's implying it. Shall we say? Well there we go again. I guess we're gonna I guess we're gonna have Joy Taylor updates every day. Yes we are. You're off at Jordan's.
Speaker 9: Smith not not not as interested in as Jordan Hudson.
Speaker 1: Have you seen her coming out of the ocean? Joy Taylor Again, I'm paid to monitor these things. Yes, sick, where's the video jobs? Show it to me. I don't know what to say. But how about our executive producer Tony Bender would when's he gonna come out? Him? Come out piece, red, white and blue. I'm back? Gee, No, No, Joy Taylor brought Joy to Fox Sports, and now the Joy is gone, She's out. I would think, what what about? See?
Speaker 9: These are the these are the things I'm I'm paid to working out ocean side?
Speaker 1: What about the me too movement for men? Can men have a meet too? Time for that pendulum to swing back? Yes, I really used and abused by Tony Bender. Sue them. I'm going to sue them. But Joy Taylor said, I did my part. Now do yours? A deal? Is a deal? Dixon now is going to climb in a cross suit that it was sexual battery and consensual. He said, we consented to this relationship.
Speaker 9: I mean you're like a lawyer, right, Like, how does it hold him in cord that I gave this guy three sex and.
Speaker 1: He didn't hold it was? Does that play well?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, that's not a winner. The women on the jury don't like that. Yeah. Can you see a bunch of older women saying, Okay, we'll go on with that, honey, not real, Well, you better make sure that's a twelve man male y male jury. Women don't like that stuff. You may think they like the Jordan Hudson, but they don't like that stuff, not at all. It's like what else in sports? Let's see, when's pitch when answer the question? Answer the question? You didn't ask it yet, apparently nice, I don't check that out. And then Messi the big amaz in town for tomorrow night's match with FC Cincinnata against Inner Miami c F. I told Jeff three years ago, at some point Messi is going to be playing a t q L. He said, only in your dreams. Well, tonight, bam, he's there. People can use you for. Is that Ronaldo? People? My wife says, I look like that Ronaldo guy. You know how I'm talking. She said, I have the same look.
Speaker 9: The same hair, same hair, do the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Short hairs getting a little long these days. I think you're back to go to another Great Cliffs Sports Clips. Is that where you go? Or I go to Great Clips? Okay, nineteen dollars. But Ronaldo has this certain look that she says, when I look at her a certain way, she just feels Ronaldo. No question about that, but you agree. No, she also has had eye transplants twice.
Speaker 9: Now she says, yeah, she also is legally blind.
Speaker 1: We can't see, so I don't know, but maybe she's right. I don't know what's on the big show today. I know it is back today, right.
Speaker 9: No, it's not bad. He had plane trouble. He's in Detroit. I'm like a deographic expert. But it's like half hours away south seventy five. Oh, you gotta do in the car and drive south. No, No, I'll be back tomorrow. But he's gonna call in the show on me. Right out of date, we have Ken Kober join us, going to talk about all the youth shootings. What's going on? Twelve year old shot yesterday? Fourteen year old shot two days ago? Asked him about that last week? A fifteen year old I believe this year.
Speaker 1: There's going to be over two thousand cars stolen in the city of Cincinnati. How about that?
Speaker 9: So the question is gonna be like, what is this like? Is this like a cultural like? Is this like a social What do we blame this song?
Speaker 1: How about a twelve year old boy part of the gang stealing cars? Like Ryan Hinton just stealing cars, and the owner of the car is a gang banging murderer who then kills the twelve year old boy in the back seat and shoots another one of them. And he's in court today saying, lower my bond, I'm defending my property. Well, they said it at three million, right, he said, lower from five million to three million. Yeah, you want to cash or check for that, stir But he claims that my car was stolen by these punks. This guy's been arrested. The man thirty one year, been arrested forty times since he was eighteen, and he's thirty one and that's the wrong car to steal. Would you agree, yes, don't steal that guy. Don't steal that guy's car. No, don't do that. So are are you saying that the career criminal? Is he in the right? I can't say you shouldn't kill somebody. You can't kill somebody over property, right, right. But he was angry and he starts shooting them up a little bit. The twelve year old boy's dead. He's in the terrible But what does the root cause this? That's what we're going to do. Bad behavior. It's culturally accepted mothers, fathers, Yeah, black the black. They're wyoming O High the home of the Cowboys. Fourteen year olds selling drugs, are selling guns when when you were fifteen trying to get into Deer Park High School? What were you unsuccessfully? By the way, yes, thank god? But what were you selling guns to others?
Speaker 9: You weren't selling No, I was trying to do some chores around the house to get a couple of bucks, or go down the street to the neighbor and aska, you know, garage.
Speaker 1: How about how about a twenty five sellers three eighty just sell something? Okay, and I'm thinking, okay, something's wrong. How about the end a CP getting on that issue instead of the crap about police does not make sense. No, there's no money in that. No money. I'm sorry. What else on the biggest.
Speaker 9: Let's see we have a workplace expert at four o'clock.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm looking at Joy Taylor coming out of the ocean. Did you see Tony Bender walking out of the ocean in the swim suit.
Speaker 9: And a two pet Yes? Yes, Well one of his many people would search that hunting the old.
Speaker 1: Time, pay up, pay up. That's not gonna fly. Deal. It's a good effort, though, right, that good effort. So now Charlie Dixon's in the hot seat now with fuck, they're gonna fire them all. In fact, they did right yesterday or today.
Speaker 9: If men didn't make mistakes with that certain part of their anatomy, that they would be much better off.
Speaker 1: Don't you agree? I said, if men get pregnant abortion, it would be a sacrament anyway place truth. I got nothing, got nothing? Had me too, I got nothing? Ain't that the truth? What about the Reds all all Reds team? I got it right here. I got the team you like it. I only heard a little bit of it, and I got the Reds team all time? First base? Who do you got? Pete Ross? No, Joe e second base, Mariano Duncan, No Joe Morgan, Okay, short stuff, Barry Larkin, that's it? Third base? There no, no fourteen. There's that number again? There it is fourteen. Left field number twenty Daniels close but no Frank Robinson, center field ed wreck erect all dysfunction. What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable right field Dave Parker No, George Foster? Okay, how about Pete? How about the d H? How about the e? Ed?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: How about press that's it on the mound, the starting pitchero No, nope, long time ago see her no, no, tell him say don who's the gull?
Speaker 5: Was not?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: You went a couple of you know, a couple yeah, a couple of world serious styles mistaken.
Speaker 1: According to Russ Jackson, he's the only Reds pitcher primarily with the Reds in the Hall of Fame. On the catcher Thomason, can you get kill like a like?
Speaker 9: He's dead like an electric cuter fell off a ladder or something on the fence fell on him or something.
Speaker 1: I remember that. I thought a TV dishit a satellite dishit him in the head. I thought it was Dan bill Odello, Johnny Bench, Joe Oliver. And who's the man.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there you go, who's the manager? Voted for Morris on good ye see all my all my Reds great memories.
Speaker 1: Reliever really man? Thought the missile the missile? How about the missile? The really reliever? All time of the red rotis no not a ROMs wild man Walker's favorite pro the third quick tell him Danny there he is. He's called Segment's butt boy. Is that correct? Whatever you want to do, that's what the wild Man says. You voted for him, say vote for anybody. That's the inquiry. What is he complained us? You voted for Joy Taylor coming out of the ocean, Give me out of the Stude Report. Deal's a deal, Willie and Hounter of Danny Graves. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew Report.
Speaker 5: Baseball, NASCAR, country music is that right down my ole, all in the same spot.
Speaker 1: That's like a redneck dream. He got that right. Wrestling, boy, wrestling is pretty big. Thank you, sake, thank you, thank you, thank you, Ron. Good luck with Eddie and taking home from Dayton, Ohio. My news radio seven hundred w W
Speaker 4: Well