Speaker 1: Uh, just Sid and friends in the morning, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast Networks.
Speaker 3: Welk Levin, You're.
Speaker 4: A sweetheart, Sid, Thank you, buddy.
Speaker 5: Let me say this, we love you. You are the best.
Speaker 6: Sid.
Speaker 5: As you all know, he's number one there, and he is fantastic, and he's a wonderful human being too.
Speaker 7: I just want to make that clear.
Speaker 8: Congratulations, especially to Sid Rosenberg on his induction to the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame. I can't believe he didn't make it years ago. Today Sid forever joins a roll call of some of the greatest legends and the history of New York broadcasting and talk radio. The best in the business, and he's the best in the business. Over many years, Sid has distinguished himself as one of the most authentic and recognizable voices in America and airways. And he's built a smart, loyal, gigantic audience. And I happen to be one of those people in the audience for a long time, long before I became president.
Speaker 9: Yes, I do support the governor in her reelection, and I will be making that support clear at every opportunity that I have. And I also think there is a very clear choice here between Governor Hokeele and Bruce Blakeman. Yesterday I was standing with Governor Hokeel as she announced that she was going to invest more than seven million dollars in funding to ensure that there are no unaccompanied miners without legal defense in our city. The Trump administration had made a decision that would strip these miners of their legal defense. Now, if a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and they want to see more of it, they should vote for Bruce Blakeman, who has created his own militia in Nassau County. If a New Yorker looks at what ICE is doing and is shocked by the inhumanity and the cruelty that is in the very heart of that agency's operation, then they should vote for Governor Cathy hoklel.
Speaker 3: My dear friend, Bruce Blakeman.
Speaker 7: Or She's the most pro criminal governor in the United States of America, said, think about this. Every major criminal justice law that she signed or supported makes it easier for criminals to pray on our communities, to our neighborhoods. She has embraced cash list bail, the Hall deck, which not only puts all of our corrections officers in danger because now the prisoners are running to prison. But even the prisoners now are complaining about it because it's unsafe for them. They don't want to be mingled together with nonviolent criminals and very violent criminals as the Hall deck requires. And then raise the age where there's no accountability for a fifteen year old who commits an adult crime. Well, guess what. Now the gang leaders are recruiting these young people because there's no consequences. So now all these young kids are involved in gang activity because of Kathy Hokl. So we are meeting on Friday with President Trump. We're going to show him our amazing, amazing law enforcement center. They are the David S. Mac Intelligence and Training Center and the Harry Bola Thing Village that we had. It's a training village. It is the most state of the art training village in the United States of America. We have simulated banks, train stations, gas stations, churches, synagogues, homes so that our police can have real time training before they get out on the streets. He's coming to visit that and talk about law enforcement, and he's bringing Cash Bettel, the FBI director who is a Nassau County guy, grew up in Garden City, so we're really excited about that.
Speaker 10: The President will be in Nassau County, so expect height security if you live in Uniondale, Garden City, East Meadow, and Miniola and also Hempstead. There will be heavy traffic and also road closures. Officials are actually urging people to avoid unnecessary travel from one to five pm. Nasau County Executive Bruce Blakeman says there will be an all hands on deck effort to keep this event safe.
Speaker 11: We'll have our mounted unit, our pop cops, our community affairs, even our detectives will be working for Canine Unit, ESU R Emergency Services, Highway Patrol.
Speaker 5: COPE and SIRT.
Speaker 10: President Trump is scheduled to give remarks at the David Smax Center for Training and Intelligence. Pre Approval and tickets are required to attend this event.
Speaker 3: One of the old time greatest now on this show every week. My former midday partner of the Great American, Joseph Beningo.
Speaker 7: Gino's a solid veteran guy, which the Jets need right now.
Speaker 5: I do want to see this kid cape club Nick at some point the.
Speaker 12: Jets play their first preseason game, which you can catch right here on CBS New York at seven o'clock.
Speaker 10: So the starters won't be getting much actions, so the focus will be on the backups as it always is during preseason. Steve Overmeyer in our MRSUS studio now Steve the'se backups, hoping to approve that this team has depth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's really it.
Speaker 13: I mean for a lot of these backups, this is almost kind of like their Super Bowl. I mean, the final score isn't going to count, but the reps will. This is their chance to put those plays on tape for coaches to evaluate, and that depth order matters because each one of those guys know they are just one play away from being in the real games. The players who have a lot of eye on him will certainly be quarterback Kid Klubnick. This preseason his best chance to impress the coaches by putting on what he's learned in practice into game action.
Speaker 14: Club Nick has.
Speaker 13: Already turned heads with his arm and his decision making, but also his confidence, and he even says there's a line between confident and cocky, and Clubnick says he's found the sweet spot.
Speaker 15: You have to be confidence stepping on the field and where the line is is that you know. I would also say that you also have to be aware of where you're at and and humble enough to realize that I'm not where I want to be yet, and I need to go get better. And I think that if you're cocky, you're realizing I'm arrived. You know, you you are everything they're going to be, But I'm I'm not. I'm not where I want to be at.
Speaker 13: Clubling's going to get his first chance to show just how far his work has gotten him. Yes, it's the preseason, but for all of these rookies, this is also their first game in an NFL uniform, So Jessica and kJ this is going to be a real eye opening test for a lot of these guys.
Speaker 16: This is codisleiwa talking about nine to eleven families with this ceremony, the twenty fifth commemoration coming up in a month.
Speaker 12: What is your thoughts on the criticism of him, especially because a lot of a lot of the Keys's son and he said, it's pretty fascinating an idea of who he is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: He's the mayor. Stop being sore losers. You knew this is Madami.
Speaker 17: He never he was never a fake, phony, fraudulent fagacy like a lot of politicians. He told you who he was once he got elected. You should have only was going to be there at nine to eleven. Now, if you choose to turn your back on him, then I don't want to ever tell family members what they should be doing on this highlighting. That's your not holiday, but this socable occasion. That's your choice. But I believe you respect the office. He's the mayor, he's representing the city. Unlike what my former friend sid Rosenberg did with Cuomo that I think stopped him dead in his tracks.
Speaker 3: I think it was ten days.
Speaker 17: Before the election when they were joking around about what would happen in Monami with a mayor on the occasion of nine to eleven? You know, do you think that there'd be another night eleventh? And Cromo ended up laughing along with that shot shot. I think when you did internal polls as we did, that really hurt him because he was gaining momentum. Remember don't vos vo fasiliwa's a vote Famandami. He was gaining traction and then he made that stupid remark and then didn't handle it well, and then Jorhan exploited the hell out of it as he should.
Speaker 3: That was his homophobic He's a mayor. Get used to it.
Speaker 16: Curtis Leiwa is kissing mom Donnie's ass on a daily basis. He just referred to his longtime friend Sid Rosenberg as a shock jock. Nobody was more of a shock jock in New York than Kurtisliwa, who would intentionally find outrageous things to say, and he would tell you, folks that it was quote theater of the mind, and you went for it, hook line and sinker. This is what he would do every day, more outrageous, the better, and you went for it. And he's got the balls to call Sid, hey, hey, Hey, can I can I say balls?
Speaker 14: Can I Can I do that? Can I say that?
Speaker 5: Shaky?
Speaker 16: He's got the balls to call Sid Rosenberg a shock jock. Me and Sid got into it because Sid came to me as I told this story appealing on his friend Curtis Slee's behalf, and Sid said to me, what do I have to do to get you to say something nice about Curtis on air?
Speaker 14: And my and my my answer basically was Sid, I love you, It's not gonna happen.
Speaker 16: That's when me and Sid got into it because he was fighting for his friend, Curtis Sliwa, and now Curtis Sliwa called Sid a shock job.
Speaker 14: Stop kissing mom Donnie's ass.
Speaker 3: My friend Melissa Russo, I sent her a text this morning at five am. She's gonna wake up to that and love it. We got deal later NBC Melissa Russo for some reason talking to Kurtis Sliwa as if that man has any credibility or any knowledge of what the hell is going on in this city. But I really loved my colleague and teammate here, Dominic Carter's response, and I did text Dominic during his program and I said, thank you very nice for Dominic to support me, because as he told you there. If you guys remember, there was one particular afternoon I was here late. To be honest, I was here late that day because I was taking an interview with President Donald Trump and Trump wasn't ready to tape until about five pm. So I'm walking around the studios just waiting and Dominic is on the air. I guess he's on at three o'clock and I come walking into the studio unannounced, which wasn't right, I know, but I'm sid and Dominic got pissed and he was right, and we got into it hot and it was really nasty. And what was about was for a couple of months, not just once, for a couple of months, I was really begging Dominic, Craig Kelly and others to lay off Curtis Sliwa and give him a chance. He's our guy, we work with him, he's our friend, he's the Republican candidate. Let's back Curtis. And they were very hesitant to do it. In the end, they were right. That's why I had that fight with Dominic, as he pointed out during that segment. And then Curtis, of course embarrasses himself, gets seven percent of the vote, seven and this lunatic is actually talking about running again. He got beat so badly by Eric Adams, you would have thought he would have retired then, but now he wanted to do it again. And who did he use? What huge platform did he use morning to talk about the Swagerman with no plan? Me and I put him on every day, and to be honest, management didn't want him on every day. I'm giving you the inside baseball backs. But I fought for Curtis with management, with colleagues here at the station, friends, and I kept putting this church off on and then, like I said, you know, about ten days before the election, I was talking to a lot of people around town and getting pretty good intel, and I was told about two weeks before, not ten days, that Curtis was going to get murdered. So about eleven days to be exact, eleven days before the election, I went on Brian Kilmead's very popular Sunday night one Nation show on Box News, me and my man John Katzapatids, who were both guests together, and we both said on the show that night that we love Curtis, but this is it down to the last two weeks. We cannot afford to have Mom Donnie win. And if in fact we find out that the numbers are not voting, well, we're gonna have to finally eleven days, folks, not eleven weeks, not eleven months, eleven days, We're gonna have to shift our support to Cuomo. Now I didn't like Andrew Cuomo. He was on this show many times, we had lunch, many times, we never became really good friends. And then I made that nine to eleven comment about mom Donny that he'd be cheering, and CMO was angry. I guess I don't know, funny. Listen to Curtis. Curtis blamed me and John for losing yesterday. He blamed me for Cuomo losing. He doesn't know what to do with this guy, so he did shift our support at the very to Cuomo. It didn't matter two d is when you added up Cuomo and Sleewam added them up. Because Curtis was so pathetic, Ma'm Donnie still would have won, so he won. I reached out to Curtis three or four times. I don't have to. Okay, at this point, I'm a much much bigger deal in this job than he is. It's not even close. I didn't lose two elections in this city in embarrassing fashion. I'm not married to somebody who people say said some very nasty things. I didn't hear it, and I don't want to align his wife. I'm not like that. But that's out there a lot of nasty stuff. Okay, fine, I still reached out to Curtis and wanted to fix it. I did he never once texted me back, not once. So then I came to the point where people said to me, well, you can still fix it, and I said, I don't want to. I don't want to fix it. He's a scumbag, you know. He fooled all of us. And I had fights with people around town, like Dominic, this girl who's all over Instagram. Her name is Stephanie ben Shamol. No one knows who she is, but you know, she gave me attitude because of Curtis a lot of folks around town gave me attitude and started calling me a backstabber and a sellout because I sold out on Curtis. And now many of those sane people, almost all of them, every one of them says no, no, SAIDs not to sell out. Curtis is the sellout when he described me as his former friend, it's not because of me. I tried to still be his friend even when him is wipe. All of his people were calling me a backstabber and a sellout. I still reached out and tried to fix it, and now here we are months later, a couple of months ago, before yesterday, they had that inner Circle dinner. That's that dinner where a bunch of rich people in New York get together and the journalists and the media get together and they make fun of politicians. They roast all the politicians. You may remember they had a Sid Rosenberg impersonator that night that Mamdannie employed making fun of me, some unfunny hack. But on that night, Curtis actually did a video with Mam Donni. You was supposed to be funny. It was so lame and so stupid. But for a lot of people, they were shocked to see Curtis and Mam Donnie sitting and laughing together. You see, there are lots of rumors during the election that Curtis was on the take. I don't know that, and I'm not going to say that, but those rumors were out there, and once people saw Curtis and Mamdanni in that video together, they go, oh my god, how much money did Mam Donnie give Curtis? Because all Curtis did and what was really a terrible campaign was going to Cuomo. And I'm sorry, folks, I've been around this a long time now. You never go after the guy that's in second right.
Speaker 6: No, it did seem odd at the time, for sure.
Speaker 3: It did the last time I interviewed Curtis, thirteen minutes into the conversation, I had to yell at him and say, are you gonna mention Mom Donnie? All he talked about was Cuomo. He has Cuomo Derangement syndrome CDs. I told that that Johannistine last week. She's like, no, no, I'll always love Curtis. Why he doesn't care about your in laws. All he cares about is Cuomo. He's got Cuomo derangement syndrome. So he does the video at the Inner Circle dinner and now people are starting to say, Okay, here's the real Curtis. And then yesterday, given the chance to come down hard on Mom Donnie, or at the very least like his buddy Scott Libato, does say don't come nine to eleven. What does he say, stop being a sore loser telling the nine eleven victims' families stop being sore losers. You voted for him. This is what you got, by the way, I didn't vote for him, Dick Base and many of the nine eleven victims' families they didn't vote for him either. Sorry when you say you voted for him, who exactly are you talking about not us. That's one twice in the video he says respect the office. Oh really really, like you did with the Swagerman with no plan. Did Curtis Sleeva show respect for Eric Adams? He didn't have to either, did I. I think Eric Adams in the end, not a bad person, but in terms of politics, bad guy. Terrible mayor bad guy. So I killed Eric Adams every day too. But I'm on record telling you guys, I just said it a couple of days ago. I don't respect the office. You have to earn that respect. I don't care that Joe Biden was president. I mean, the guy's a vegetable and corrupt and a liar. I didn't respect Joe Biden. I didn't respect Eric Adams like Curtis. I didn't even respect Andrew Cuomo. But for Curtis to come out yesterday and say respect the office. Who spent more time in the last twenty plus years in New York City maligning, humiliating, and going really hard at local and even federal officials than Curtis.
Speaker 6: Slaver who knows nobody.
Speaker 3: So what does he mean by respect the office?
Speaker 6: Well, clearly he's how to change heart.
Speaker 3: He's a liar. Stop he's a liar.
Speaker 6: Listen, I'm trying to figure out why I just.
Speaker 3: Told it to you. I mean, if you believe the rumors, you don't think that Mom Donny gave this guy a couple of bucks, more than a couple.
Speaker 6: What do you think? How much going to be off?
Speaker 3: Are you serious? What kind of job? Come on? A million? Two million? I don't know. I mean, all of a sudden, the guy needed John kato Matine's his whole life. He needed them, right, He's got nine women and thirty kids needed John Katzimathid's his whole life. And all of a sudden, F you, John, F you, Sid, I don't need WABC. Really, he doesn't need WABC. You know why because you know this, know him better than anybody. Wo or doesn't pay. He's probably making ten percent there of what he made here. He doesn't need the money. Why doesn't he need the money? You answer that god question? No, No, it's not a good question. It's it's actually the answer is pretty obvious. All of a sudden, John Katzermatides, who took care of this guy for thirty years, became the bad guy, and he could afford to say to John Katzermatides, go f yourself. How can you do that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 6: They just have money somewhere coming in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, got money somewhere coming in exactly right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that's one hundred percent too. I don't have that proof, right, And unlike Curtis, I don't make these outrageous statements without having the proof. But all I'm gonna say is where there's smoked this fire all of a sudden, Curtis didn't need anybody. I don't need it. I'll sit across the street with Larry Ment. He got a one point four. It's embarrassing. They took an hour away from Michaud because he's doing so poorly. They had to get Mark some own more money. And I'm gonna kill Mark Simone too. I killed Len Berman, I killed Michael Weed. Now I'm killing Curtis Sliwa and I'm gonna kill Simone too. Just the way it is, I'm just better. It's a much better show, not even close. And I like Mark Simone, but now he doesn't need the money. And now he's out there doing videos and telling people don't be a sore loser. Nine eleven victims families don't be a sore loser. So later on in the conversation, Melissa Russo actually asked Curtis, how a mo'm Donnie's doing. What do you think He said, no, take a guess.
Speaker 6: Well, I would assume that he said he's doing very well anny money.
Speaker 3: Well, no, he can't say he's doing very well. That's too obvious, right. I mean, it's kind of like remembering Goodfellas when they had that big Lutanza heist and De Niro said to everybody there, don't you spend that money, don't buy nothing, because that it becomes too obvious. And they started showing up in cadillacs and fur coats and they were all dead. So just because he may be on the take, doesn't mean he's gonna go over the top and say something nice, because then it becomes too obvious, right, you would think so, you would think. So take a listen to this, asked by Melissa Russo, NBC yesterday, Curtis, how Mamdani is doing? Here is his backstabbing sellout response cut number eight.
Speaker 18: How do you think Maria Mondonni's doing so far in this chaos?
Speaker 17: Well, I always say to everybody it said, Oh, he's not doing everything he said he would do. He certainly is attempting to do what he said he would do in that campaign.
Speaker 3: But most importantly, it's a nice change.
Speaker 17: Of pace from the chaos and corruption of Eric Adams.
Speaker 3: Most importantly, Mam Donnie quote is a nice change of pace for Americ Adams. Now you can say Eric Adams was a bad mayor. I say it, Mam Donnie is a terrible mayor too. But who in their right mind, who lives in this city and is watching this radical jihad terrorist mayor work every day? Who in their right mind would actually say it's a nice change of pace. So let me ask you again, though, John, I don't need you anymore. I'll go work at w or, get no ratings and get no money. Mam Donnie is a nice change of pace. Let me do a comedic video which wasn't funny with Mam Donnie at the inner circle. All right, Charlotte Holmes, what do you make of all this?
Speaker 19: Now?
Speaker 3: No on what do you think?
Speaker 6: I'm with you? But I want to see.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm not saying he definitely did it. But who do you think is a better example of a sellout at this point, Sid Rosenberg, go Curtis Leeper.
Speaker 6: No, I mean watching Curtis up close go after Mayor Adams for years and then Andrew Cuomo for decades. I mean he really hated Andrew Cuomo. It is odd and strange to hear him complimenting a law a politician, because normally he hates all every politician correct, and this guy.
Speaker 3: Is the worst of them all. And he went from blaming me for his loss, Oh, Sid jumped off, I had momentum, which you never had, and then we completely changed that and yesterday said I was a reason why Cuomo loss because I made the comment about Mam Donnie cheering on nine to eleven and Cuomo laughed. Cuomo not to defend him. He didn't make the comment. Curtis had, dumb bastard Curtis did exactly what the news did. They put that comment on Andrew Cuomo. The truth is Cuomo didn't say it. Now just see you know Cuomo never came back on this show. In fact, even his girlpal there, what is her name, Melissa, Melissa uh DeRosa, she'll never come on this show. She got mad at me last week because I put Johnnis Dean on. But I said, Hey, I've invited you one ten times, you never come. So Cuomo and DeRosa did get angry with me. No matter what they say resentment because they probably thought they're delusional two that maybe they did have a chance to win, and my comment with him on the air deround him. He did not have a chance to win. He had a much better chance than Curtis, whatever that means. But and he did a decent job. He got forty one percent almost a million votes. Curtis got seven percent after getting what eighteen percent against Eric Adams. So I get up this morning and I send a text to Melissa Russo Noome from NBC. She's the l that interviewed Curtis yesterday. She's also the same lady that came up to me at the Israeli Independence State parade and said, why would you say, mom, Donnie wants Jews dead? And how did that go for her that day?
Speaker 6: No, that did not go out, No, no, no, I.
Speaker 3: Kicked the ress. So what exactly five oh four am I sent this to Melissa Russo? No response yet, Good morning, Melissa. Stop interviewing Curtis. He got seven percent of the vote. I'm destroying him every morning in the radio ratings. It's gotten so bad that Woor took an hour away from him. He's a turncoat, probably on the take stop no one cares what he thinks?
Speaker 6: No response yet, no, yeah, well that's a nice wake up calls. Her phone went off of five in the morning. Purpose She probably is like, who's calling me for stop and.
Speaker 3: Stop talking to him? Who cares? I mean, my god, who cares? So I know Pete Morgan said, don't mention it tomorrow. He just wants the airtime because no one listens to him. So the best way for Curtis Sleeva to have any attention is to listen to me. But I don't do that. I don't care. You know, if you say something stupid or something I don't like, I'm gonna mention you.
Speaker 6: Well, I think it is a fair argument on the part of Pete that Curtis purposely mentioned your name knowing that I would ANTAGONI corn that you would talk about it this morning.
Speaker 3: He's getting a one point four. He's in and he's really a complete failure with this failure. I mean, they took away an hour from his show. They had to give Mark Simone more money to do nine to twelve and trust me and I love Mark, talented guy, Hall of Famer. No one is listening for Mark Simone between nine and ten. Nobody they go there a ten o'clock when I'm done. But they took an hour away from Curtis because he's been so pathetic since he joined WOR And now it's hip a year, it's not a month, it's not two months, it's not three months. No one is listening to Curtis and Larry. The last two weeks on the weekly is a come out every party of another one today, a one point eight and a one point four. When you combine what I did in the demo between WABC and Long Island last week, and nobody gets these numbers. Nobody six point six on ABC, point eight on la R seven point four, seven point four. Those are Howard Stern numbers I get. He got a one point four. He lost by six points. So I said a couple of days ago he should retire because now it's embarrassing. And of course Barrett Media ran that story yesterday, saw the right. Now, Yeah, sim Rosenberg says Curtis should retire. You get a one point four, Yes, you should retire. And now you're out there promoting mom Donnie. What a nice change of pace from Eric Adams. You sick mother effort, you sick bastard. You're disgusting, a disgrace and a real disappointment. Spent years and years and years fighting for him, with management, with colleagues, people all over the city, mobsters who wanted to kill him. I'm not even kidding. I'm being completely honest, because I thought he was a good friend. He's not a good friend. He doesn't care about anybody except his wife and his nineteen cats. Even his kids have an issue with him. So good luck, Curtis. Keep wearing your beret and your jacket and talking and doing all your stuff. Less and less people care. You're going out honestly, in embarrassing fashion. It's sad, wouldn't you say?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, I think back. It is not even a year since all this went down, right, I mean no, this nove November. We're not even close to being a year, and so much has happened in the course of the year. You know, when you were talking about him, I was thinking about that moment he came on the air and he quit on the air, which was some great radio by the way, when he was on with you and essentially said he would never come on b ABC again.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that? Oh yeah, I remember that very very well.
Speaker 6: Now that was a lot and I think it was actually the never He's never on. He never came on again. And uh, but I had never heard him like that. I mean he was he was like, I'm never coming on. You betrayed me.
Speaker 3: He probably got that check from Mom. Donnie probably was clear that week, so wild moment. Again, I don't know that for a fact. I don't want to say things about Curtis at Orange because the truth is I don't hate Curtis.
Speaker 6: Well, what was your last text to him? Do you remember? And when was it?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'd have to look it up. It was probably right after the election loss.
Speaker 6: And you said, hey, sorry buddy, kind of.
Speaker 3: Yah, sorry buddy, let's get together. Text me back, let's do something. Because you remember during the campaign I was really efforting very very hard to get CMO and Curtis to meet with me and get the two to kind of join together to beat Mom Donnie.
Speaker 6: If you remember that well, and I'll take it even a step further, because the entire way when you had Curtis on leading up to the election, you told him you're honest with him. You said, at some point, I may have to jump off the Curtis ship.
Speaker 3: Please say that again.
Speaker 6: You said at some point I may have to jump off of Curtis to Curtis almost every time he was on there, almost.
Speaker 3: Every time, and Curtis was like, I get it, I get it, I get it. I told Scott Lobato the same thing I told Tom Willis the same thing that yes, And I waited and waited, like I said, it wasn't ten weeks, it wasn't ten months, ten days. Brian kilmea cho I decided, okay, that's it. I thought he was going to be so happy that I waited that long, and instead he spent ten days telling everybody on television, on social media what a sellout sid Rosenberg is, what a baxtabber sid Rosenberg is, what a bad guy sid Rosenberg is, trying to create other personal stories, trying to sell it to the Post and the Times. It got really nasty, and I'm like, wait a second, what did I do? I told, I told you, and I already was getting thirteen percent. He got seven percent. But I'm glad you said that, Nome because you heard it. Everybody heard it. I said it to him to his face. If the numbers come back badly, I'm sorry, I gotta leave right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And the truth be told, I would say that you were such a good friend. You probably should have jumped on the Andrew Cuomo bandwagon like much earlier summer because he was begging. Andrew Cuomo was was begging to come on and do like a weekly or daily thing with you because he knew he had to grab some of our listeners, if not all of them.
Speaker 3: But he should do which he did do. He was on quite a bit. We met for lunch at the Hotel on sixty Person Park quite a bit. That's where he hangs out. I mean, I had a conversation with President Trump about Andrew Cuomo, and I told President Trump, you guys remember this. I'm voting for Curtis Slieva. You guys remember that. And he was like uh, and then went on to go on Box News and say, the guy's a loser. You know, he's got nineteen cats and he's not gonna disgrace Gracie mansion with all those cats. So here's Curtis mister Republican candidate and the most important Republican in the world. President Trump couldn't stand him, and I still stuck with Curtis, Did I not? You?
Speaker 14: Did?
Speaker 3: I mean? What else could I have possibly done to show how loyal I was, what a good friend I was, To the point where he's completely shut me out and continues to say bad things about me on the street. How is that? Okay?
Speaker 6: It's not, especially because you were so specific about the fact I am your friend. But at some point, if I think you can't win, I am no longer going to support you. And you waited maybe arguably too long, wait too long?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So anyway, that's Curtis. So he's out there and he's walking the streets, and only Melissa Russo seems to care. All right, let's get to the big day today in Nassau County when this show is over. My man Tom Sullivan, He's gonna pick me up at about eleven fifteen this morning, right outside these beautiful studios, drive me right to the Police Academy in Gordon City. I'm gonna meet Bruce Blateman there and then President Trump eventually will be in Nassau County. I know he's taken FBI Director of Caspateel. I heard maybe Todd Blanche, maybe others. I'd love to see Howard Lutnick right before nine to eleven. And all those Long Island politicians will be there. Janeine Driscoll up against Laura Gillian, Let's go Janine. Mike Lepetri up against Tom Swazi. Let's go Mike. You got Liloda, you got gorl Borno. I'm sure that Pat Ryder will be there, and Donale, Peter King, Joe Cairo, all of us will be there this afternoon to celebrate Nassau County being the sapest county in America, to celebrate Bruce Blateman in his run against Kathy Hokeel, to celebrate my dear friend, the Great in Trump. Big afternoon coming up Nome in Nassau County.
Speaker 6: You hah, no two ways about it. I mean, if you have a ticket to get in, of course, then you should head that way. But they're saying just stay away from Minneola, Garden City, Uniondale. That's gonna be a nightmare getting around because they're just gonna have tons of street closures for the president. Start at like one o'clock apparently it's when he's coming in.
Speaker 3: No, No, he will probably get there closer to three.
Speaker 6: Olock. I guess the closures begin.
Speaker 3: At one, right. They want people to arrive there between twelve and one. Okay, but it's gonna be very similar to what I went through with President Trump from Mike Lawler in Rockland County about a month and a half ago, when I saw the President there, and it's the same thing. People arrived at about twelve one o'clock. Trump got on stage about three thirty. You actually heard the helicopter outside landing. It'll be the same thing today. He won't get there till probably three o'clock. Get up there at three thirty, speak till five, and then I'm gonna get in a motorcade with Danielle and Bruce and head to the Hamps. Can't make this up. The Lovely Home I was told of Bob and Lauren day Roberts because there's a big fundraiser tonight for my man Bruce and Steve Whitcoff is going to be there. So I'm going to do this show, go to Nasau County to see the President, motor kate to the Hamptons for Bruce Blakeman to see Steve Whitcoff and probably get back to my home in Queen's around midnight. How about that.
Speaker 6: That's a long day.
Speaker 3: That's a long day. But it's nice to know that President Trump and Whitcomf and Bruce and all these people actually want me. I'm just a radio guy. I'm not running for office. I'm not part of the midterm elections. But they all want me there, know, And what does that tell you?
Speaker 6: That's huge?
Speaker 3: I don't think Curtis got an invitation.
Speaker 6: Do you be odd if you run into each other there today?
Speaker 3: A odd odds are against it. What else is going on in.
Speaker 6: The city today?
Speaker 3: You have?
Speaker 6: The big story this morning will be Luigi Mangioni. He's expected to plead guilty to the federal charges of interstate star resulting in death. A lawyer probably could do a better job of explaining exactly what that is. But he's not charged with murder in the federal system, as those counts were thrown out by a judge you'll remember back in January. So despite being a stalking charges, the counts there would still carry life in prison. So I mean, he's not going to get out of the system. But if the federal judge accepts that guilty plea later this morning, Mangioni's defense team will likely immediately use New York's double jeopardy laws to try and get a state level murder charges completely dismissed. But again, he's never gonna see the light of day. He's gonna be in the prisons for the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: It's him and the other guy is also in court today down in the Carolina is Alec Modoch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I in that case just goes on forever. I know, while I don't know, he has nine lives.
Speaker 3: There crime, two big cases, anything else.
Speaker 6: Tragic story, this one out of Bergenfield, New Jersey. So of course, we had the huge seven point four shaker in Colombia on Monday and a mom and her daughter were on vacation in Colombia. Magnolia Lugo and her daughter in Natalia. They were visiting Colombia. The house they were staying in it collapsed and Magnolia was on the outside. The mom so she raced back in to try and fire her daughter. She was killed, but amazingly, her daughter was able to walk out of the rubble with just a broken arm. But now they're gonna have funeral services for the mom. And you can imagine everybody back in Brimingfield just devastated by that. The father in Colombia today to grab his daughter and bring her back home.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, that's incredible story.
Speaker 6: On a much liner note, there are a city council passed a bunch of bills yesterday. Now we're gonna have year round outdoor dining, so they won't. Now the way it works is you have to put up the sheds, taken them back down no longer. You'll be able to leave those structures up all your long and winter rise them. And of course restaurant owners for the most part, all over this because they're saying, hey, eight extra tables outside means big money over the course of a year.
Speaker 3: You know, I lived in the city for a long time during COVID on the Upper West Side. They never bothered me. Those those outdoor shelters, I mean, I guess he won the risk of cars crashing into hom or you know, some of the folks who live in the city public they were a blight like scaffolding, you know, but never bothered me. And in fact, after COVID, when all of these restaurants took such a beating, which they never should have, but they did. I was happy some of these folks had a chance to make some money, put some people outside and make some money. So I never really understood what the big deal was about taking these things down.
Speaker 6: Well, the big complaint from people who live near these sheds is that it attracts rats, you know, if they don't clean them. Well, it attracts rats and minds them. Not that there's not enough of them.
Speaker 3: Yes, you also every now and then find a homeless guy masturbating in one of these That's always fun to see. How's it going in there?
Speaker 6: And noise? Some people say, you know, they keep them up too late because they're outside they can hear people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well tough. You know what, the government screwed these poor people, screwed them with all those shutdowns, and CuMo screwed them and everybody screwed them. So tough, deal with the noise, deal with guys masturbating inside the place. Let these restaurant owners make some money. How about that? Yeah? I love people, you see, I care about my people, my New Yorkers. So I'm running for mayor.
Speaker 6: What what come again?
Speaker 3: That's what he said. Anything else, Uh.
Speaker 6: You had Mayor mom, Donnie. You know earlier this week a group of rabbis met with Mayor.
Speaker 3: Why do they do that?
Speaker 6: Well, they said they were there to tell them to tone down the rhetoric about stop Israel and stop it.
Speaker 3: Well, they were there, I know, I know, but it's they look pathetic. I know that their intent is good and they want to protect Israel and the Jewish people, they look pathetic. It was like that conference a couple of weeks ago. It was a day before I went on Box News and called Mamdani a terrorist. It was described as Jewish leaders, who are the Jewish leaders? I'm the biggest Jewish leader in the city. Who are the Jewish leaders? And they all stood outside. I love Batazman, but they all stood outside and it was a pussy vest So who cares? These rabbis met with Mamdani to tell him layoff Israel. What tough rabbi was there that actually made some noise about it. What rabbi threw Mamdani up against the wall, grabbed his neck and said, hey, Anti Semi, shut the up up. Who did that?
Speaker 6: I probably none of them, because I'm guessing that city Hall handpicked this group of people that were set to meet with the mayor, so they knew who was walking in the door. But the mayor. We heard from the rabbis earlier this week, some of them complaining that the meeting was too short. Others said they walked away okay from it. But the mayor said that he thought that the meeting went well. But he said he's kno going to back down from his rhetoric about the Prime Minister have being arrested, or about what's going on in Gaza.
Speaker 3: He killed them yesterday again baby so called the Jediside. And you know we've got the tape this week of Tucker Calls and a Hunter Biden. Those are two stand up guys preferring to be be as evil incarnate. And the Satmar rabbis you guys too, I don't care how many people from your community send me direct messages on Twitter saying hey said, lay off the community for good people. I was told that's not necessarily true. Some are good, some aren't. But some of these rabbis is title baum loser doctor not doctor Rabbi indig loser. The sot Mar community continues to embarrass the real tough Jews like me and Dove Hiking and others almost every day. And nol is a member of the Satmar community.
Speaker 6: Yes I am.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How long has that been the case?
Speaker 6: Oh well, you know decades. Yeah, I don't think they would accept me.
Speaker 3: The Satmar probably not worried about him. No, it is not it for rough of today.
Speaker 6: Uh well you I can keep going. There's more stuff I can tell you.
Speaker 3: But anything good, like anything that's nice or really right.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's actually this new app that's getting a soft launch here in the city today. So the way it works, if you're somebody who hates O gay, that's.
Speaker 3: The first hour and every week, go ahead, but.
Speaker 6: Never find out about that.
Speaker 3: It's the damn story Harris back on Monday. No one can find he's really upset.
Speaker 6: He's in hiding.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The Ready to Dine app is having a soft launch today. So this is offering a dining experience for people here in the city who don't like waiting in line, who know what they want to eat. So you go onto the app, you can order your entire meal, you can put in how long you want to sit at the table, and then you pay up front. So when then when you show up to the restaurant, it's all laid out for you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: What's the name of this app.
Speaker 6: It's called the Ready to Dine App. And they're not a whole bunch of restaurants have signed on. They're doing a soft launch that began today.
Speaker 3: So now many restaurants are actually doing it. You know.
Speaker 6: They said they have a fair amount of in Midtown, a couple in New Jersey, and a couple.
Speaker 3: Out of I like that a lot. Actually, Yeah, are you Ready to Dine app?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right. Like Vanessa Williams once sang about Norman, you save the best for last. Excellent job, and you always do an excellent job. You're amazing on this show. You really are. All right, Well, we'll go to our first break of the day. We gave you fifty one minutes. Right there, Jennifer Harrison is going to stop by. She started victim Rights New York. If you don't know, Jane is a young girl stuff the county shortly Long Island. Her boyman was murdered and she spent her life. She's a great kid. She moved to Florida because she's sick and tired of the lawlessness here in New York her and her son, who's now going to high school. But she spent her life advocating for victims. And part of the reason why President Trump is in Nasau County today is that, I mean, he's really there to endorse Bruce Blateman, but victims and law and order, and that's why cas Pttella is coming. That's a lot of the reason why Rump is here today. So we'll talk to Jennifer Harrison. A lot going on in the vaccine world this week. President Trump says, hey, let's spit up the MMR shots. Okay, let's calm down. Let's let's cut down the amount of shots from seventeen to eleven because he believes, as too many others, that some of these vaccines may cause autism. We'll talk to Victoria Kapers, he's great parental rights advocate. Sh'll be here this morning, also Katine mcfalland great every week, my dear friend of forty eight years, the amazing defense attorney Joseph Tacopina, SID and.
Speaker 2: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast network.
Speaker 3: Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.
Speaker 19: Son.
Speaker 3: Although I know a bunch of people in this city that are actually skinny, drunk and stupid. Now now of them, we're fad wod a lot of stupid people. These are very very stupid people. Lewis, very very stupid people. Stupid little bit ombres. I can't wait to see what President Trump hassed to see later on today to say, I should say, did you get him something yet? I haven't got him anything yet? No, No, I should. I know, I know I'm gonna do something. I'm gonna do something. I gotta figure it out. And what the Lou was referring to was somebody talked about quite a bit. Yes, say I'll bury it today, but in won't stay buried, not belong in President Trump, true fashion. I said, the man's not busy enough. I'll be actually inducted officially with a big ceremony at the Rainbow Room, Rockefeller Center October twenty second into the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame, Big day, big Luncheon's going to be great. And a bunch of people did some videos and congraduating me. Lou did one, Justin did one, John Katzmatiti's and I'd asked the President over a month ago, through Margot Martin to see if he would do one. I knew when I asked it was never gonna happen, but I was wrong. It did happen. A couple of days ago, I got this video from the Oval Office, an official White House video President Trump, nearly two minutes, really going above and beyond. The things he said about me were just beautiful. I cried. I cried. So Lou was saying I should get him something to show my appreciation. You know what, Lou, here we go play a cut number one. We took forty seconds of about a two minute video that Trump sent me. And again, I'll see Trump later on today on Long Island. I know that was beautiful. I didn't even ask you to do that. No, I was actually ready already. I know you were your fingers right there on cut number one, isn't it. It's on the trigger. Actually, then just play it part of the Trump video to me. You'll see the whole thing in October. The twenty second. Here's a snippet.
Speaker 8: Congratulations especially to Sid Rosenberg on his induction to the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame. I can't believe you didn't make it years ago. Today, Sid forever joins a roll call of some of the greatest legends and the history of New York broadcasting and talk radio. The best in the business, and he's the best in the business over many years that has distinguished himself as one of the most authentic and recognizable voices in American airways. And he's built a smart, loyal, gigantic audience that I happened to be one of those people in the audience, and I had for a long time, long before I became President.
Speaker 3: There he is President Trump again in Nashau County this afternoon. We'll take a short break. I believe that Jennifer Harrison from Victims Rights New York, initially her group or her was supposed to be part of this big rally happening today in Nassau County. Something happened. I don't know, but I believe one of her clients, and one of her clients whose children was murdered, is actually going to be there today. We'll get the whole low down once again, well, Victim Wrights New York.
Speaker 1: This is sid on Sports sponsored by Fearless Boilers on seventy seven w ABC.
Speaker 20: Justin Alacubet. Their sports updates sponsored by Morgan Appelesporilers go to pelospoilers dot Com to find a duel in a U Pelo spoiler's the world's best built Boilers start out in the Bronx Yanks, unable to complete the sweep of the Marrors, losing yesterday's finale one to nothing. Up next for the Yankees, gar Cole, we'll get the start tonight is the Yanks travel up to Toronto for the open every three game weekend set against the division rival Blue Jays. First pitch from Toronto, it's good to seven to fifteen. That's for the Mets. They were off last night ahead of opening a three game weekend series at home tonight against the Washington Nationals. Right handed Robert Stock, we'll get the start and what will be a seven to ten pm first pitch from Queens and we're going ahead to tonight at seven pm from MetLife. Jets will welcome in the Buccaneers preseason football week one for them, and then tomorrow the Giants will get their preseason slate underway. Welcome in the Minnesota Vikings at one pm. That's your Sports sponsored.
Speaker 3: By by the way, the Vikings naming Kyler Murray the starting quarterback this week the former Arizona Cardinal quarterback and Heisman Trophy award winner from Oklahoma. So another year where the Michigan quarterback JJ McCarthy is.
Speaker 20: Not the starter, well not at least in the first week of preseason football here.
Speaker 3: But it's still a abody named Kybe for week week one.
Speaker 20: Oh really Okay, no.
Speaker 3: Again, that can change. Yeah, McCarthy did have the job last year because they were out of veteran quarterbacks. Yeah, I guess loved them. The year before that, Donald was there, Yeah, and he went to Seattle won a Super Bowl. Yeah, but we're going to see it. Looks like JJ is may not make it Minnesota.
Speaker 20: Well o hum, that's your sports bunch of Backy Morgan a peerless Boilers could have Pilos Bowlers dot com founder dealing of your pillas, Polers of the world's best. Bill Porler's justin all like seventy seven w abscy.
Speaker 3: Here she is, Miss Victims Rights, New York. My dear friend, Jennifer Harrison, Jennifer, good morning, sweetheart.
Speaker 21: Hawaii, Good morning, thank you. I got so nervous when I tried to call in and it said the station has restrictions. You can't get through, and I said, oh my god, Andrew CMO finally has funny.
Speaker 3: See, you are another pain in the ass during that whole thing, because I actually jumped on the Cuomo bandwagon ten days, not ten weeks, not ten months, and you and Johannis and all the people who are victimized by Andrew Cuomo stuck with Curtis Sliwa. And as it turns out, I'm not going to knock you because Cuomo did destroy the state. But I think you're all starting to find out. Janice would admit this. I hope you will, that curtis not exactly a good guy.
Speaker 21: I you know, I heard what he said in its entirety yesterday, and I'm not happy with the fact that he called, you know, three thousand victims and the people that have more people that have lost their lives ever since nine to eleven, two thousand one, that you know, saw our losers. But he did go on to say that, you know, this guy is the duly elected mayor, so turn your backs.
Speaker 3: And now he didn't say that. He didn't say that, he said I wouldn't stop you from doing that. I also played the question after from Alissa Russo. She said, well, how's the mayor doing? And he said, you know what, it's a nice change from Eric Adams, A nice change. You guys need to stop you Jonas everybody. I don't care that you thought he was there for you guys. He wasn't. He's got Cuomo derangement syndrome and he spends his days and nights hating on Andrew Cuomo. You guys were just pawns in his game. And that is still obvious. Who else in this city is sucking up to Mom Donnie more than Curtis?
Speaker 21: Yeah, and I mean I heard that he wants to run again. I sincerely hope that he doesn't. You know, we need somebody serious in there that's going to a fight like hell to take the city back and wrong a lot of the awful wrongs that have been done, you know, since the Blasio got in there. So I really hope that he doesn't run. I will not be supporting him again.
Speaker 3: All right, there you go. Jen Harrison, my one of my favorite ride here down in Florida. So I was under the impression that this valley that I'll be going to with Bruce Blakeman later on today welcoming President Trump back to Nassau County. I thought this was yours victims' rights, and you guys were heavily involved. You may be, I don't know what's what's the lowdown with what's going on in Nassau County or a Supper County girl in Nashau County this afternoon.
Speaker 21: Well, we we are heavily involved, and I have a feeling that there are going to be some victims speaking, which is, you know, quite an overwhelming moment, said, I mean you, you know you said that the love of my life was murdered. People don't know this, but it was by a New York State Paroli and his two gang member brothers. This is twenty one years ago, and back then, you know, the media wanted interviews when it was first happening, but nobody cared when these three gang member brothers and a New York State Paroli basically got away with it due to an incompetent prosecutor giving a sweetheart plea deal. Nobody cared that my life was destroyed, that my heart was shattered into so many pieces that it would never be repaired even after all this time, and that two killers were walking free while one would only serve five and a half years for killing my boyfriend, and the New York State parolely completely freesid you know, never even violated for parole, even though he crossed state lives. And since then, twenty one years ago, nothing has gotten better, only progressively worse. You know, bail reform Less is More, which was written by a gang member too and signed by Kathy Hochel. You know, monsters who kill children can get a clean slate. And if Kathy Hochell gets elected, there's going to be a mandate for the socialists and the communists in Albany to pass even more laws that release even more monsters. And no one is safe in this country, in this country because of New York's soft on crime policies. I mean, ask Lake and Riley's family. She was murdered by somebody who was released in New York. So this is a very overwhelming moment because you know, for all these years we've been screaming from the rooftops about these reforms, and nobody has listened. Nobody has cared. Now, Kathy Hopel, notis James, not any of the merry band of idiots and Albany, nobody has cared about the victims while they've put criminal after criminal after criminal, gang members, murderers, rapists right on stage with them right in our faces. And thanks to President Trump, victims are finally being heard.
Speaker 3: You know you mentioned they'll be victims speaking today in all likelihoods. So what's going on today? A very similar thing happened in Rockland County under Mike Lawler about two months ago. And I was there for that. And this young beautiful girl, Sheridan Gorman, eighteen year old college student. She was in Chicago with her two girlfriends going to look at the Northern life and she was shot in the back, murdered, shot in the back by illegal turns out she's from York film there in Mike Lawler's I guess neighborhood, part of his constituent class. So app is rally for Mike Lawler. Sheridan Gorman's sister and parents spoke. Now you gotta understand there's thousands of people sitting there. President Trump is up on stage. He brought them up. And when her mother spoke, there was not a dry eye in the house. I've asked Lawy her time and time again to get her on this program. It was painful as she talked about her baby, eighteen year old girl being shot in the back and murdered by an illegal So those are always tough moments to watch, especially when you're sitting there right in front of the stage and I think you're right, there'll be victims today, and correct me if I'm wrong. But isn't one of the potential victims somebody very close to you.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I'm not. I'm not allowed to talk about it yet, but you know, I do talk to Jessica Gorman, So if she hasn't it on the show, I'll reach out to her and see if she wants to come on, because as many people as possible need to really hear her story. And you know, my heart just breaks for her because I know that her life is never going to be the same. And I mean, you know, I buried Kevin, the love of my life, But if it was JJ, I mean you you would be going to my funeral too. I mean, you know said, I'm turning forty nine this year. I just realize I'm kind of going through a midlife crisis because I realized that next year, shit, I'm gonna be fifty. Sorry, And you know, I'm having a really hard time with it now, because there's a whole new wave of emotions all these years later that sorry, I'm realizing exactly what was taken from me. You know, I don't have anybody to reflect on the life that we shared together at fifty years old or the lights that we built. You know, I'm alone, and you know I see all these other people, you know, raising their kids and saying, you know, like, look at what we did, Like can you believe we're fifty and making jokes and stuff, And I don't have that. Well, the killers who did this to me and Kevin and who took that from me are enjoying all of those moments and creating those lives, and it sucks. You know, this is something that never goes away, and it's something that's never going to go away for the Gorman family. It's never going to go away for any of the victims that I work with or you know, in New York across the country, and we all see the same thing that you know, the victims that are going to be on Staege today, Jessica Gorman, any of the victims that speak that we put in front of the judiciary committees with Jim Jordan you know, we're all willing to relive our pain and share our stories so that you and your families and whoever is listening at that moment don't ever have to go through this. What we endure every day and what other people endure every day is just completely unbearable and I don't wish it on any buy And these tragedies were completely preventable. So if you don't want to be me, if you don't want to be the victims who are going to tell their heartbreaking stories on stage today, if you don't want to be Jessica Gorman, if you don't want to be any of the other mothers that I work with, you need to really get out and vote your way out of this because your lives depend on it, Because they really do. These scumbags are not the party of JFK. They are the party of Mamdani. They are the party that supports terrorists. They are the party that wants to release murderers and rapists, the child killers. They are the party that hates our country. They want to release serial killers, they want to kill Jews, and they want to globalize the Antifada. And that's the truth. It comes out of their mouths. Did you know it as well as I do? And these people have no place in our society, let alone our government.
Speaker 3: I agree, not just the DSA members, but all them CROs outside of Fetterman. They're all bad because they're allowing this to happen, and they're not standing up to it, none of them, not Schumer, not Jeffries, or the moderates, common sense. Stop it. It is a disgusting party. Now I can make you feel a little better. You're turning fifty this year in April, I'm turning sixty. You want to talk about feeling old? Oh my god, I'm going to be sixty. But just to go back on what you said and not too make you feel worse. But the truth is, Jen, you're a very very smart girl. You're a beautiful girl. You're physically very very attractive, and you never had anybody else. Kevin was murdered twenty one years ago. I'm sure you've been your fair share of dates, but you really never have fallen in love again, have you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 21: And I have had relationships. I mean I have JJ obviously, you.
Speaker 3: Know, but he's your son, Kevin, right, Yeah?
Speaker 5: Not Kevin's right?
Speaker 21: Yeah, Well that.
Speaker 3: Doesn't mean, I had a relationship that could mean one night of tequila.
Speaker 21: You know, no, it wasn't. Okay, I don't do those things shod So I know you don't know. Yeah, so I'm a good girl. But yeah, I've had relationships, but you know, Kevin was the love of my life. And his belief in me and his faith in me and his support of me and the things that we went through together. Not that I've ever compared, but when you have something like that, I mean, I I woke up when he died. You know, our souls were connected somehow. And when you have something like that, you know you can't settle for anything else. And I hope that I do find somebody you know that I could I could share the rest of my life with. But you know, I'm not going to settle for for anything that that is not you know, not right or not good. I mean, it doesn't it doesn't have to be, you know that way. And again I'm not comparing, but you know, I'm not going to settle.
Speaker 3: So so you're done in Florida today you can be able to watch what's happening. I know you're a Suffolk County girl, Shorty Long Island but we'll be able to watch what's happening in Nashville County today. Down in Florida, I will.
Speaker 21: Be watching very closely, and you know, I might send you a text or two too, like I did when you know I do that you were crying, of all people when Jessica spoke at that rally. I think I text you then too, But I really I don't know how much time we have, but I really just want to say I was just watching Fox News and homicides are down in d C. Forty three point nine percent. They're down in Memphis. You know, another astronomical number. I forget the exact number, but that's thanks to President Trump and his administration and him sending the National Garden. You know, people like Todd Blanche, Janine Pierro, Harmeat, Dylan, Leo Terrell, all the Republicans in charge, like Jim Jordan, who holds hearings on a constant basis and asked me, you know, do you have anybody that wants to speak out? You know, thank God for these people. They're finally hearing us, the victims and people are finally caring in a big way. So you know, President Trump, everyone I mentioned they're saving lives, they care about victims. I really cannot thank the President enough for everything that he's doing for us, even though he doesn't know me personally yet. I really what he's doing is tremendous. And the fact that he cares enough to give everybody hugs and put them on stage, I just really cannot speak enough about it.
Speaker 3: Well, he is beautiful, so usually on the way out here. Jennifer Harrison, the courageous and awesome. I love her so much. Jenn Harrison. When you're on you mentioned your organization and you text me five minutes later and go see they're texting me and emailing me from Mexico, from Canada, from all these crazy cities and crazy states. So let's do that again. Tell everybody where they can help you out with this tremendous cause today.
Speaker 21: Okay, it's Victims Rights Reform Council dot org or you can just google me Jennifer Harrison Victims Rights. And it's so funny because as we speak, I have notification. Let's give some people some shout outs from Sarasota, Florida. My phone went off the Bronx Mount Laurel, New Jersey. Sarah's another Sarasota, Florida, Plainfield, New Jersey, West Hampsteed, New York, New York, New York. So people are with you from all over.
Speaker 3: That's great. Well, listen, you really are terrific and we all love you here and the President will know you one day. I can promise you that keep up the great work, and I'm shaw here from you later on this afternoon. Jen Harrison, you're a hero. Thank you so much.
Speaker 21: Thank you, and just make sure you give me your loved ones an extra hug today and appreciate every moment that you have with them.
Speaker 3: Good advice. We'll talk to you soon. Okay, soit hunt, Thank you bye, Jennifer Harrison. Right there, And my son is actually going with me to the event today with President Trump. He's an intern for Bruce Blakeman and he's become Bruce's go to guy, right hand man. I'm sorry, Chris Boyle, we love you, Chris Boyle. But Gabriel is now Bruce Blakeman's right hand man, so he's going to be at this rally today. And my daughter, who he dropped off at University Sylvania Law School two weeks ago, she's coming home this weekend too, So that's good advice, Jennifer Harrison.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Parents can still choose to give their children all of the vaccinations if they wish. It's up to the parents who are making recommendations that are stronger, but it's up to the parents if they wish.
Speaker 3: She is one of the biggest voices when it comes to parental vites rights, I should say, and freedoms, whether it's medical freedoms, religious freedoms across the country. And she's back on Sid and Friends in the Morning. Victoria, Good morning, Hawaii.
Speaker 18: Heystjay, good morning, Glad to be here.
Speaker 3: Great to have you back. Let's talk about what President Trump did this week. Is new recommendations that came from the White House, and I loved it. My guess is you've probably liked it. But I'm about to pride doubt. I don't know, but either way, he is getting a pretty lofty amount of pushback. What are your thoughts on what President Trump told us a few days ago?
Speaker 18: Right, well, yeah, it certainly was a step in the right direction, and not surprisingly, there's been a ton of criticism and pushback since the announcement on Monday. They announced a list of new childhood vaccine recommendations, and I've been looking at these new standards individually and trying to understand what exactly the problem is here. First of all, even though again it is certainly a step in the right directions, that EO may be more of a symbol of the administration's commitment to health freedom as opposed to a tangible changes to vaccine policy in the United States or what somebody might actually see in the doctor's office. It is each state's government that decides its own public or private school requirements starting vaccines. Those rules come from the states, not usually from the President's desk. But it was announced that it is the official position of HHS that the amount of universal recommendations was being reduced from eighteen vaccines to eleven, which is aligned with some of our high incompere nations. You know, why do we give so many more shots than other countries? And if we're giving so many more vaccines, we should have super healthy kids, right, But no, it's actually the opposite. Our kids are sicker than ever and sicker than kids in other countries. And speaking of I wanted to mention the statement put out by the American Academy of Pediatrics that this EO is dangerous and that our federal leaders are not ensuring that every family can access life saving vaccines for me, those flow, et cetera. So, you know, taking this statement, if we look at the standards from the White House themselves, they call for stronger safety monitoring, They call for alternatives to aluminum, more widely spread injections, separating MMR vaccines, and support for parental choice and for medical religious exemption. So I failed to see where the actual danger is and to quote directly from the order, childhood vaccine recommendations should be aligned with best practices from peer developed countries while preserving access to vaccines currently available to Americans. So access is not being removed in any way, and in fact, instead of worrying so much about the new recommendation, maybe the Academy should look at some of its own practices, like taking large donations from its corporate partners like Pfizer, Merk and Maderna. It also has a full time federal lobbying team, So although it calls itself a neutral group, the American Academy of Pediatrics is in fact being paid by the companies that profit from the seventy two dose schedule no.
Speaker 3: Shot, Victoria Capish right here. So you mentioned the MMR and President Trump said, Hey, why are we pumping all these chemicals into these kids getting three shots at once? Why can't we space them out?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: I know, Victoria, because I've started to follow you now that you know you're friendly with Bobby Kennedy and US and all these people and others including Siris been on this show as well. You know all these people. You're all over this stuff. And I know that over the years you've actually met doctor Wakefield. Now correct me if I'm wrong what the President said this week, doctor Wakefield said over thirty years ago, and they basically destroyed this guy's life, isn't that right?
Speaker 18: Yes, well, you mentioned a lot of you know, my heroes there, and I've had the privilege to meet some of these folks, the people who do a lot more than me. But yeah, one of the changes mentioned on Monday is that the MMR vaccine should start to be separated into its three different doses measles Mom's Rebella to be given at different times. I don't know how or when this swow begins to be rolled out, but this is actually huge and here's why. About thirty years ago, a gastro entrologist in the UK named doctor Andy Wakefield, like you mentioned, was conducting research and he was given a group of children who had regressed into autism and also were presenting with severe gastro intestinal distress. And many of the parents in this group told doctor Wakefield, you know, my child was developmentally normal and regressed into autism after receiving their MMR vaccination. And you know, doctor Wakefield knew nothing about autism. He was not in the business of proving anything about autism. He was a gastro entrologist. But he took the concerns of these parents seriously and he began to look at all of the studies that had been done pre licensure on single measles vaccine measles and rebella together, and then measles, mumps and rebella together, and he discovered that there was there was nothing. There was no study, No study had been done to compare the safety of the single vaccine to the combined MMR vaccine. So he went to the Department of Health and he said, where are these studies? And what he was told was there was no reason to assume that there would be any difference in safety. In other words, they didn't exist. There were no studies. Now at the time, single measles vaccine was still available in the UK, and doctor Wakefield published a two hundred and fifty page paper and he said basically, until these studies are properly done, parents should opt for the single dose measles versus the combined MMR. And what followed was the single dose option was completely removed from the market and doctor Wakefield was relentlessly attacked, vilified labels and anti vaccine maniac and had his medical license revoke. And he had gone to the head of the Health Security Agency, which is the UK's CDC basically and said why aren't we recommending a single dose and he was told by the director because it would ruin the pharmaceutical company's program. Now, the combined vaccine was created because years ago Murk had developed a mumps vaccine which they spent a lot of money on, but they couldn't get it added to the schedule because mumps wasn't really a big enough problem on its own. But they were able to combine it with the measles and rebella vaccine to create MMR. So that's you know, one of the main goals of a pharmaceutical companies to get their product added to the childhood's schedule, which is up to seventy two vaccines total and or seventy two doses, I should say, and when someone messes with their plan, they don't like that, as we saw with doctor Wakefield.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is unbelievable what this poor guy went through in three decades later, President Trump said this week we should do exactly that. And I know you talked to a lot of parents again, they're in New Jersey, and you have become one of the real leaders. Congratulations in these efforts to get more parents involved and allowing have the federal government, of course giving the parents the choice to make these decisions. So you talk to these parents, and you're seeing true stories from parents almost every day, right that speak to some of these issues with these vaccines.
Speaker 18: Yeah, of course, imagine watching your child begin to change and regress almost overnight, and being told you don't know what you're talking about, or that you don't know your own care it. You know, just recently, I've gotten messages from parents describing what happened to their child soon after they received the combined MMR vaccine and some of what they told me. You know, my son lost strength in his legs and then lost his understanding. My child stopped looking at me in the eye. One hundred and six degree fever and hospitalization, severe sensory meltdowns, rolling around on the carpet at school, seizures. Seizures were very common. One mom simply said, my son disappeared severe gat throw intestinal issues with zero good bacteria in this child's got after testing. You know, I can't imagine being one of these parents and having to hear over and over the regurgitation of the media's propaganda safe and effective, Safe and effective, like Bobby Kennedy said, they're parents, they're not real journalists or reporters. So when we hear the term anti vaxer, which was a term created by the pharmaceutical industry itself, were really oftentimes talking about X vaxers. Parents who listened to their pediatrician, complied with the schedule, noticed the change, the abrupt changes in their kids, and were told either it was a normal reaction or we don't know what happened, but it definitely wasn't the vaccine. And to tell parents that they're wrong or that they just fell victim to the crazy anti vaccine propaganda, which is just insulting to say the least, especially considering any remotely dissenting opinion regarding vaccines has over the years been completely censored, and even I was kicked off of Twitter and Instagram at one point, people had their channels taken down. Information has been scrubbed out of existence. So to suggest the parents of vaccine injured kids were just inunvated with anti vaccine propaganda and it's simply nonsense. Nobody wants to think that they did something or made a choice that hurt their kid. You know, that's a hard thing to accept, not a first choice concept. But when we really start to listen to people. You know, someone was talking to me the other day, someone who didn't even know my stance on this issue, and she said, kind of in you know, a hush tone, someone she knew had passed away confirmed from a reaction to the flu vaccine. I said, oh wow. You know, I wonder why you never hear these things on the news, And a big reason for that is the pharmaceutical industry controls on some level, roughly seventy percent of what we hear and see on mainstream media. And just look at the commercials that run during you know, the main broadcast. And that's one of the reasons why independent journalism is so important. You know, I'd rather get my information from someone who is not beholden two corporate sponsors, like a pharmaceutical company.
Speaker 3: Can't argue that. I really can't argue that. It was nice to see doctor Fauci take a fall a couple of weeks ago too. He's part of the big cover up and live when it came to which, of course, I know you spent a lot of time working on as well. I know you love doctor Naomi Wolf was in these studios just a couple of weeks ago. Last one. Let me go back to Victoria on the way out. Nineteen eighty six a bill under the Ronald Reagan administration that may be changed in the not so distant future. Let's talk about that.
Speaker 18: Yes, In nineteen eighty six, Congress passed the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act, which gave vaccine manufacturers blanket immunity from any liability for injury resulting from childhood vaccines. It's the only product that exists with such a protection, so there really is no financial incentive for pharmaceutical companies to make their products safer. What resulted as the alternative was something called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, which to date has paid out over five and a half billion dollars to people with vaccine injury. And this is a taxpayer funded program whereby an excise tax is collected on each vaccine and those taxes are put into a fund for this use. Now, a new bill has been drafted earlier this year by Senators Rampaul and Mike Lee, which would end the liability shields that was given in nineteen eighty six. It's S three eight five three, or the End the Vaccine Carve Out Act, such an important piece of legislation. I'm excited to see what happens. And you know, the last thing that I'll say is, I saw an X the other day Senator Cassidy post about how long this EO is and that vaccines are overwhelmingly safe and effective. And he's a doctor, So I'm curious to see if you'll be able to get behind this bill and support repealing that blanket protection. Because if vaccines are overwhelmingly safe and effective, they don't need immunity.
Speaker 3: Got to tell you, I've gone the other way. I'm I'm with you these days, I really am. And Bill Cassidy's on his way out in Louisiana. Victoria Capish, that's an amazing job. The wealth of information you bring to this show on this topic is really very valuable. I mean it. You're terrific. You're great, you will you are. Thank you for hopping on this morning. We'll do it again very soon. Keep up the great work, Victoria.
Speaker 18: Thank you so much, Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Bless you. Victoria Capish. Right there, that's a very important segment, and I hope that all the parents out there today took a good listen because I didn't know much about all this. I really didn't, and I wasn't even all that interested, unfortunately, But now I'm knee deep. We've had Bobby Kennedy on the show. We've had doctor Oz on the show many times. We had Brian Christine on the show just last week. We've had Aaron Siri on the show, Mary Holland on the show, Victoria Capeish on the show. So we are now into this and it's a very important topic and so important that President Trump decided to make some changes just this week. We'll take a short break, we'll come back. She's on everybody. She's amazing too.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 8: Congratulations especially to Sid Rosenberg on his induction to the New York State Broadcasters Hall of Fame. I can't believe it didn't make it years ago. Today Sid forever joins a roll call of some of the greatest legends and the history of New York broadcasting and talk radio. The best in the business, and he's the best in the business. Over many years, it has distinguished himself as one of the most authentic and recognizable voices in American airways. And he's built a smart, loyal, gigantic audience that I happened to be one of those people in the audience, and I had for a long time, long before I became president.
Speaker 3: At the Rainbow Room. When I'm inducted to the Hall of Fame, ohially, then I'll put this bad boy on social media. It'll get millions and millions of hits. I can't believe how sweet the president was. I wait to hear this thing and see it sitting right there in the Oval Office, family photos and flags behind him there at about nine o'clock in the morning two days ago. There's a war going on, a lot going on, but President Trump loves said he does, he loves me. And I will see the President later on this afternoon with Bruce Blateman in Nassau County for a big day here on Long Island, and then I go to Southampton later on tonight and hopefully I'll see my friend Katie mcfallin. Kat any chance you'll be at the home of Bob and Lauren Day Roberts later on tonight.
Speaker 4: You never got my invitation? What's going on?
Speaker 3: What? No? No, you need to be there. You are You are like ultra ultra important. I mean, how could you not be there? If I'm there and Bruce Blateman's there, and Steve Whitkoff is there, you need to be there.
Speaker 4: I'm looking for my invitation in the mail.
Speaker 3: You know, Lauren, do you even know her?
Speaker 4: I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't either yet I don't either. I have no idea these people. I did an event in West Hampton on Sunday night, walked into the house. I didn't know these people. Turned out that Adam and DeeDee Hut are lovely people. I never go to the Hamptons ever, but now making my second trip to the Hamptons in six days, but not until after I see President Trump on Long Island later on this afternoon. He's gonna come, obviously endorsing Bruce Plateman, but talk about law and order. He's bringing totel with them, and how Nassau County, for some reason, they do it right. If the rest of the country followed what Blakeman, writer Donnelly Finton, all those great people do in Nasau County, then the crime issue would be a heck of a lot better. For some reason, they know what they're doing there, Kat on Long Island, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Nassau County, the for Bruce Blakeman and the people you've just mentioned took charge was a real issue, and it was a real law and order issue. It was because it was the gangs. It was a Diogua gang, it was the others. And God bless Bruce and all the people around him who just walked in and with common sense said we're having you know this is yet, We're going to govern ourselves. We're going to make sure we do the right thing for our people. We're not going to pussy foot around what's right and what's wrong. And so the record that he has, I mean not just the law enforcement record, but how Nassau County works. Now I'm in Suffolk, that's another county, and there are a lot of other counties in New York State. They just don't work. You know, there's a lot of just the social services, the consumer services, the government services, you know, all the stuff that's supposed to work doesn't. But Nassau County works. And that's Bruce Blakeman. He's an amazing manager.
Speaker 3: Duel County too. I mean, I like Ed Romaine a lot, your county executive, and you know you got a great police commissioner, and Lusavello and all the guys with the Supper County PBA, and you know you got Tierney, he's an amazing district attorney. So while yeah, I'm closer with the Nassau County guys and boosting like brothers, Suffolk County a heck of a lot better over the last couple of years as well, right.
Speaker 4: A heck of a lot better in the last couple of years. The only problem that Suffolk County has is there a number of people who just have massive Trump arrangement syndrome. So it's very hard to separate Republicans from Trump in some quarters. But I agree with you. Suffolk and Nasau are so well done now. I mean they're not quite at the Florida level of competence of government, but they're approaching it.
Speaker 3: Florida is so great. I know. I had Byron Donalds on a couple of days ago, and he will likely be the next governor. Rick Scott into Ron DeSantis. And to Byron Donald's, I know your lovely daughter lives down there. My son's about to go to college down there next year. And I lived there for sixteen years in Boca Raton, So I know Florida very very well. I still love it. But they do it for some reason, you know, I guess listen, most of our Republicans you get every now and then you get idiots like w. Wassam and Schultz, But for the most pat Republicans run that state. And look how it runs so.
Speaker 4: Well, extremely efficient, extreme efficiently. I mean better services delivered for a third of the price. And that's why I'm very proud of my daughter. State Representative Siona mcfarrell She's one of five people on Byron Donald's short list to be lieutenant governor.
Speaker 3: I'm very proud of your daughter too, just see, you know I am, and I want to bring her on when her and Byron actually win. Coming up. His his primary is this Tuesday. He's got twelve other guys running against them, a couple of will losers like James Fishback. But not to worry, Byron's gonna win that thing relatively easily. And we just we just saw a whole bunch of other races. My friend Mike Lindell, I saw him in Bedmintsteu a couple of weeks ago. He came in second, and to be honest, better than I thought he would do. He thought he was gonna win, but came in second. But I guess you weren't happy like I was. And Trump and many others that that lunatic Han lost in Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I'm from Wisconsin. I was born racing with what yeah, where she's from? And they're alatic?
Speaker 3: No, where where were you born? Where were you born? In Wisconsin?
Speaker 4: Madison, Wisconsins a working class family. And what I've got to say about Wisconsin and all these far left Canadas In some ways it shows that the American people have a lot of common sense, even Democrats that lost common sense. But in some ways I almost wish the crazy ones had won, because the quicker, the crazy ones win, and we see them for what they are. The quicker. The American people say, oh, I don't want any of that. Those guys are nuts.
Speaker 3: That's true. We're seeing that right now with Mom Donnie, and there are some buyers and watched not enough. Curtis seems to love them. But you know, I got to tell you when I started my sports career and I was syndicated for the first time late nineteen nineties and about seventy markets across America and katy One of the markets I was syndicated in, along with places like Clarksville, Tennessee, was Lacrosse, Wisconsin. And I remember the program director called me and my partner Scott and said, I heard you guys are doing this Party with the People Tour. What we did was we called it the Party with the People Tour. We went to all seventy plus of our cities and spent three days in that city doing live broadcast and at night we go out with the local people. He said, we want you to come to lacrosse, and I said, I don't know what both Jewish. No, that's gonna work out lacrosse. So we ended up going. We got off the plane, it was like the Beatles. They were so happy to meat us. And it was Octoberfest and lacrosse Wisconsin. And that night Brett Barb and the Green Bay Packers were playing Randy Moss and the Minnesota Bikings. Minnesota is right there on the border edge on Monday night football cheeseheads drinking. It was one of the best times I've ever had lacrosse Wisconsin.
Speaker 4: Wisconsin is a great state in many, many, many ways, but there are it does have a lot of the you know, trumped arrangement syndrome DEI lunatic fringes. And that's why I think you had someone as a candidate for governor who came within a you know, whisker of winning that nomination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank god for Ron Johnson. I like him. He's a senator.
Speaker 4: There is also guts and he's you know, he doesn't take any he's he's got courage and he stands up even against the Republican establishment. I wish we had a lot more Ron Johnson's in the United States Senate.
Speaker 3: I agree, and he was really terrific, along with Rand Paul, who I don't really like most of the time. But him and Paul were great together right in the foulcyat stuff. Let me get to Iran because you know what, like nobody else, and he almost convinced me last week almost we were doing a great job there. I still have some questions. I don't kill Trump about it, because again I was all for going in in the first place, and I'm still happy we went in. I just need this thing to be over with at some point. So where are we today?
Speaker 4: I think that, you know, if you look at the big picture, he thought it was going to be easy, and it wasn't easy. So then he changed tactics, and the tactic now is to just strangle them. It's like it's just called an Anaconda policy, where you just slowly strangled the Iranian economy and that and so is I forgot who said it last week, But the iatolas fear Scott Besson, Secretary of the Treasury, a lot more than they fear Pete hegsa's Secretary of War. And that's because of the strangulation of the Iranian economy. And the second thing is that when Ron says, oh, they just I mean, they sort of, you know, put their fists in the air, pump their fists and say a lot of crazy things. But the reality is there's oil getting through that strait. And when the Secretary of Energy said, well, we used to be twenty million barrels a day before the war started, now it's probably fifteen sixteen million barrels a day. And that's not even counting the other barrels a day that are coming through the pipelines that were not coming through pipelines before the war. So all the people who are saying this war is a big failure, look at the straight up our muses closed. It's not closed. Because if you look at the price of oil, if the straight up our moosers really closed, the price of oil would be one hundred and twenty dollars a barrel. It's not safety dollars a barrel. It's about the same thing it was before the war started. So stuff is getting through the stre moose. And I think that the great value of what President Trump has done is when this war is over, and it will be over, whether Iron wants to admit it or not, it's probably over now. Is that for fifty years they have held the United States and the world hostage over that strait of our Moose. I was when the Reagan administration where they tried to hold us hostage, and the hostage taking was well, if you don't do what we want, you know, if you sort of get in the way of what we want to do, we're going to close that Straight of Warmose. And so it got all the air of neighbors nervous because they needed to make their oil money. And it got the world nervous because the world said, oh, well, we're going to do without twenty percent of the world's oil supply. But now President Trump has made that Straight of Hormose almost irrelevant because we are getting tankers through, because the pipelines are being built fast and furiously throughout the Middle East, and within seven ten years oil is not going to move through the Strait of Hormuse. It'll move through pipelines. And that means Iran's great trump card closing the Strait of Hormuz, which they have put over everybody's head for fifty is going to be irrelevant.
Speaker 3: No, that's pretty good news. Katie mcfalland right here. That's why kat is terrific. I did also see a couple of days ago, I'm getting ready for my friend BIB to come to Israel, to New York City and watch mom Donnie freak out. I actually reach out to BB's people, I said, me and Dershowitz going to meet him at the airport. I can't wait to see them, Ma'm Donnie meltdown. I really can't when this idiot can't do anything about it, great man BB and this loser, Mam Donnie. But I was happy to see you a couple of days ago that Lebanon is now on board with getting rid of Kris Pola. No, I always knew that, Like, for example, my dear friend Joseph Abou, the great fashion designer.
Speaker 14: Yes he's Lebanese.
Speaker 3: How about this one, Janine Piro, our great US attorney.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, she's up and Eze.
Speaker 3: They don't like Chrisbola. They don't want Chris Pola anywhere near Bay Route. So it's good to see Lebanon coming on the peace train.
Speaker 4: So a couple of things are happening. First of all, as Iran is getting squeezed financially, Iran is a big financial supporter of Vespalla on Lebanon, so they're not the money to Hesbela. Number two, because of Trump's relationship with Syria now and the new leader of Syria, the shipments of weapons that used to move through Syria to Lebanon so that the Hesbelah had those weapons, those shipments of weapons aren't going. And then the third thing is that because Lebanon, which has always been you know, in the last twenty thirty years or very weak government, is a stronger government now and they've made peace with Israel. The government of Lebanon has made a deal with Israel too. Let's work together to get Hesbela out. It will eventually happen for all the reasons, you know, financial reasons, military reality reasons. But that's a big deal because if you go back of all the wars Israel's fought throughout its history, Lebanon has always been against Israel and all these wars. And if Lebanon becomes an ally of Israel or at least at peace with Israel, if Syria does the same, Jordan has done the same, Egypt has done the same, it's a completely different Middle East going away to be Arab Israeli peace. I mean, you're a student of history, hasn't been Arab is really people, although, well, the.
Speaker 3: Good you're one hundred percent right and you know more about history than I do. But what the good news is, well, Lebanon is going that way. There are countries that Israel could count on in the past, Oh I don't know, like Turkey, who have gone the other way. The good news is the majority, Yes, the majority are coming across. And who knows how big these Abraham Accords can turn out to be. But you are seeing a shift kt countries that used to hate Israel now support Israel, and countries that used to support Israel are joining the Tucker Calls and team and now bashing Israel.
Speaker 4: You know, I think that President Trump and President Aredwana have a good working relationship, and I don't I think that President Trump knows what Aredwuana is doing. And I don't think that there would have been that new Saudi Pakistani Turkey alliance if President Trump didn't give the sign off, because at the end of the day, we want those countries to keep peace in the Middle East on their own. We don't want to have to be everybody's policeman.
Speaker 3: I agree, but yeah, but yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean I was the first phone call President Trump had with President Aridwuan Wow. And although he was speaking in Turkish, President Trump's want to you know, put the you button on, and he said to me, this is once a strong guy. I listened to that voice. And they've had a good, real, good working relationships. They don't agree on everything, but you know, Turkey has been there when we've needed them, especially in the Gods of Peace plans.
Speaker 3: I know, but Kat, you do understand that Turkey was about to allow Iran to assassinate our beloved President Trump if not for the Israeli Mosad and I don't know, some type of trunk and a new airplane. We almost had a big tragedy in Turkey.
Speaker 4: I want to find out what really happened, because I can't imagine that Aradiwan would have known about that and let it happen or allowed it to just go for it. I just there's so much unexplained about what happened. I think it's, you know, great James Bond story, President Trump escaping, you know, on a food truck and you know, all of a sudden emerging scathed. But I think there's a lot more that we haven't really heard about. Oh, for sure, after with time, it'll make a great movie, sid for sure.
Speaker 3: And I was happy though about Israel once again. Save President Trump's life with your bastards out there, right, but they always do the missades. All right? Now, Katie again, you went Southampton. I'm going to reach out to the Roberts family. Make sure you're invited tonight. You need to be there. One of the greatest Americans in the world today, tell me your honest opinion talking about Long Island, Bruce Blakeman. I think he's got a real chance. Now, look you do good, tell me why?
Speaker 4: Okay. So, so you know in the last election when Hoko ran against Sheldon Lee, Helton Lee, Sheldon Lee's Delvin. If he had had the support of President Trump and had had money up front to help him in the election, he could have won. He was that close. And is the support for him came sort of at the last minute. Now, what's happened with Bruce Blakeman is that he's had support from the very beginning from the Republican Party, from President Trump and also New York has had four more years of a disastrous governor. So I think for the first time a Republican stands a chance, and Bruce Blakeman would be that guy, and he would be an awesome governor.
Speaker 3: I love that. I agree with you one hundred percent. I hope I see you tonight, I really do. But if I don't, we'll talk again next Friday. And I am part of your daughter too, And I love you so thank you, so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Sid, You're the best.
Speaker 3: Kathy mcfalland right here on SID and Friends in the Morning does a tremendous job every Friday. We're not done. We got two more great guys to come next hour, Larry Kudlow, He's amazing. And later on this hour, my dear friend of forty eight years, the best defense attorney anywhere in the world, the fantastic Joseph Taccapino. All that's still a come.
Speaker 2: SID and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 16: This is Curtis Leewa talking about nine to eleven families with this ceremony, the.
Speaker 14: Twenty fifth commemoration coming up in a month.
Speaker 12: What is your thoughts on the criticism of him, espially because a lot of the Kis's son and even he said his princess an idea of.
Speaker 3: Who he is ridiculous.
Speaker 20: He's the mayor.
Speaker 3: Stop being sore losers. You knew this is Madami.
Speaker 17: He never he was never a fake, phony, fraudulent fagacy like a lot of politicians. He told you who he was once he got elected. You should have known he was going to be there at nine to eleven. Now, if you choose to turn your back on him, then I don't want to ever tell family members what they should be doing on this highlighting. That's your not holiday, but this solimn occasion. That's your choice. But I believe you respect the office. He's the mayor, He's representing the city. Unlike what my former friend sid Rosenberg did with Cuomo that I think stopped him dead in his tracks. I think it was ten days before the election when they were joking around about what would happen in Mondami with a mayor on the occasion of nine to eleven? You know, do you think that there'd be another nine to eleven? Crmo ended up laughing along with that shot shock. I think when you did internal polls as we did, that really hurt it because he was gaining momentum. Remember, don't vote for a vote for Sileiwa's a vote from Mondami. He was gaining traction and then he made that stupid remark and then didn't handle it well and then Jorhan exploited the hell out of it as he should.
Speaker 3: That was his homophobic He's the mayor. Get used to it.
Speaker 16: Curtis Leewa is kissing mom Donnie's ass on a daily basis. He just referred to his longtime friend Sid Rosenberg as a shock jock. Nobody was more of a shock jock in New York than Curtis Leiwa, who would intentionally find outrageous things to say, and he would tell you folks that it was quote of the mind and you went for it, hook line and sinker.
Speaker 14: This is what he would do every day. The more outrageous, the better, and you went for it. And he's got the balls to call Sid, hey, Hey, Hey, can I Can I say balls? Can I can I do that? Can I say that?
Speaker 7: Shaky?
Speaker 14: He's got the balls to call Sid Rosenberg a shock jock.
Speaker 16: Me and Sid got into it because Sid came to me as I told this story appealing on his friend Curtis Slee's behalf and Sid said to me, what do I have to do to get you to say something nice about Curtis on air? And my and my my answer basically was Sid, I love you. It's not gonna happen. That's when me and Sid got into it because he was fighting for his friend, Curtis Sliwa, and now Curtis Sliwall called Sid a shock job.
Speaker 14: Stop kissing mom Donnie's ass.
Speaker 3: He turned against me, and you know nothing I can do about it. I don't want to spend too much time talking about him because he got a one point four in the last weekly's in the demo, and I got a seven point four. I retired Len Berman, I retired Michael Ridell, and honestly, Curtis should retire. I beat him so badly every week, it's embarrassing. It's embarrassing, so bad that they decided to put Mark Simon on an hour earlier. And I love Mark, and Mark's an all the time. Great. I'm gonna kick his ass too, because there is no show like Hours, nothing even close. Nothing there. So Curtis failed at his radio return, just like he failed in his two runs for mayor, getting blown out by both Eric Adams and Mamdani and I still don't hate the guy, but he can't help himself. First he blamed me and John and others for his loss. Now he's blaming me for CMO's loss because Cromo was on the rise, had momentum until Sid said that Mamdanie would be cheering after nine to eleven, which I still feel that way. I would changed my mind on that. The Curtis you know, look, people keep saying to me, Look, you got into san Curtis is on the take. I'm not saying that. I don't know that. I don't know that. But why would he do a video at the Inner Circle yucking it up with Mam Donnie? Why would he be out there yesterday defending Mam Donnie. This guy is such a lying, thieving son of a bitch. Curtis and I used to like him, but who do you think he's kidding? Respect the office? Did you respect the office? Curtis? When every day on this show you referred to Eric Adams as to Swagerman with no plan? Did you respect the office? Did you respect the office when you butchered Andrew Cmo on this show every day?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: I don't care. I did the same thing. But I don't say stupid things like respect the office because I don't. I didn't respect Joe Biden. I didn't respect Eric Adams just like you. So don't go out there yesterday because it felt right and because maybe you are on the take and depend Mom Donnie by telling us respect the office? When did you ever do that? Never? Everything you do stinks, smells like there's something going on here. That interview went even further, Melissa Russo NBC. She actually asked him straight up, how do you think Mom Donnie is doing?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: Imagine if she asked me that. Let's say she asked me that, if she's interviewed me once and I ate a buf for lunch, I killed her at the Israeli Day parade. But imagine Lewis, if Melissa Russo asked sim Rosenberg, how is mom Donnie doing? How did you ever go?
Speaker 14: Well, it wouldn't go the way she intended.
Speaker 3: No, there would be He's a gi he's a terrorist, he's a racist. He's a communist, he's a socialist, he's a Marxist. He's driving successful people out of the city. He has, at this point now pretty much said something bad about ethnic race in the city, from the Italians to the Irish, to the Germans to the Jews. He has been very, very disrespectful to the people that built this city, to the folks that founded this country. He's over taxing everybody at every opportunity. I mean, I can't think of anything nice to say about the guy.
Speaker 14: Would go a lot different than how Curtis handled it.
Speaker 3: Well, here's how Curtis handled it. You gotta hear this. This is unbelievable. Cut number eight.
Speaker 6: How do you think Maria Mondani's doing so far in this chaos?
Speaker 17: Well, I always say to everybody it said, oh, he's not doing everything he said he would do. He certainly is attempting to do what he said he would do in that long campaign. But most importantly, it's a nice change of pace from the chaos and corruption of Eric Adams.
Speaker 3: What normal person in this city that's not doing something that's at least worth looking at would say Mamdani is a nice change of pace. I mean is lost it. But the campaign was the same. You never ever ever spend most of your time trying to take out the guy in second, and you're running a campaign you want to win, and I'm going to say it again, Curtis suffers in a big way. We talk about Trump derangement syndrome, Curtis has Cuomo derangement syndrome. So while Joannistein loves him, Johanna, stop it, stop it. Jennifer Harrison, I talked her out of it this morning. It's not about them, it's not about their loved ones that died. He doesn't care. He's got Cuomo derangement syndrome. He barely laid a glove on Mom Donnie during that whole campaign. And again, I don't hate him. I was friends with Curtis for decades and I still have a healthy respect for his talent. I absolutely appreciate what he's done over his life with the Guardian Angels protecting this city. I've never talked bad about any member of his family, and there's a lot of bad stuff out there about his wife. I don't do that. I don't do it. I'm friendly with his ex wives and kids, Anthony here at the office. I don't wish Curtis anything bad, but but he's being exposed day in and day out, and he's gonna have to explain a lot. I believe at some point down the road. You do not buddy up to Mom Donnie, defend Mom Donnie, and call the victims families of nine to eleven sore losers and continue to bash me when all I've done over the years is go out of my way to help that guy. How about my house for Passover? He sat with my family, with my family, you mother effort back.
Speaker 2: After this, Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network, I.
Speaker 3: Get this video from Trump and is a bit of a wise ass. He's like, what are you gonna send to five hundred people? Don't be stupid? Okay, he set it to the four hundred. So I mean I can't play it the whole thing live on the air or on my social media till October twenty second, which is my actual Hall of Fame induction day. So we took forty seconds played it on the air. But Takapina was one of the people I sent it to. And Takapina, believe it or not, is probably the number one person that I would have to think in terms of what has become this really unpredictable, unbelievable relationship with President Trump. Because good morning, Abraham Hamra Hawaii, buddy, I love you too, because remember I voted against Trump in twenty sixteen, I vote for Hillary. Now I came along quickly, and I told Trump that with Bernard, God rest his soul, and again, congratulations to Melanie McGirk, Bernie's beautiful daughter getting married October the tenth, and Carol and the whole family. And I told Trump on air, I bought it against somebody loved him. So we started to repair the relationship then, but we really weren't close. And then Trump called Takapina to represent him in the Egene Carol case of the album Brayder case. After get Tacapina did two of them and did a great job on both. Mind you great job, asked Todd Blanche. And then when Takapino went down tomorrow Lago to talk to the President, he brought me up. And that was the beginning of what we have now, which is Trump's sending me videos, videos to congratulate me on the Hall of Game induction and later on today I'll be in Nashau County with a bunch of very important people, and you can bet your bottom dollar that President Trump will point me out and make a big deal about it. So I guess tac. I guess I gotta thank you, right for sure?
Speaker 19: You do.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I put this, this this story together.
Speaker 3: You really did you really fight?
Speaker 5: By the way, Yeah, I almost was scory. I mean, like, swhere did We're having dinner with Marlogo, me, the president, a few of his his people, and and two of his press people, Stephen Chung, and then there was also Boris.
Speaker 3: There and also wasn't wasn't his son Eric there? Eric Trump?
Speaker 5: Eric was there all. So yeah, the whole So we were just having dinner and I was like, this is my moments, like this guy on sick because we talked about it. I said, you know, he loved you, and I knew he would, and I knew how supportive you were of him, and how much actually for the New York audience. And they become that and now nationally syndicated, so it doesn't matter. But I said, you gotta go with my friend Sid. Sure, you gotta. He's amazing, he loves you, he's great, and he's he's a staunch, and he starts talking to me and his press guys looked at me like they were going to take their steak knives and shove it. And I got a little to go stark and go directed to the boss and that you gotta go around, and yeah, yeah, I get.
Speaker 3: I got see Steve Jung and Boris Epstein saying that, well the stroke, Yeah, I know. Well, but the best part of the story was not the best part. But you what called me the way to the airport? You go, I gotta ask you something. I go, wait a second, you want the way to the airport? You've already made up your mind. You go, no, that's true, but I'm on the way to see Trump. Am I doing the right thing? That's I'll never forget that, because honestly, Joseph, you showed me a tremendous amount of respect. You're calling me at five in the morning on the way to the airport to ask me, Am I doing the right thing by going down there? Of course I said yes, because I love Trump. But that was really cool too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, and that listn't believe me. It wasn't the easiest decision because it was a business decision in part, right, think of who all represents Rock Nation and you know, all the people who are the greatest Trump fans whatever. But it was some business decision. But you know, he had asked me and his represented and asked me to represent him for some time, and I was finally like, all right, you know, let me go take a meeting, let me go see what this about. And we hit it off at that meeting and and you know, we we we literally decided on path forward, but I included doing that pat forward, so I wanted to make sure that that he secured my boy. And by the way, it was a great thing for him too. You know, he really is Obviously there's no radio show that supports him like you do. And he has a platform to say where he wants to say in this show, which is cool, but more importantly for you, it gives you the recognition that that really you deserve.
Speaker 3: And I send you the video. How cool was that thing?
Speaker 5: Come on, Oh that was so cool that it was so cool. But you know, as I said to you, remember what I said to you and that responds to that video, like, yeah, this is really cool. But forget that I'm proud of you on your own, you know, not because Prump said, will be. I'm proud of you because of what you accomplished, what you've done and how you really honestly, I want to say surpassed, and you know you and I started with right I want of it was every week his weekly studio guests, you in there doing his sports and having being a sidekick and having some fun. But I think really, where your show is on now is is really and he's one of the greats. And I personally think you you've you've eclipsed. So that's a that's a big statement.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Now, Now that being said, that was a little love best Now what is wrong with you? That was Whiskey Myers. Okay, that band, Whiskey Myers terrible, the Colt following and Whiskey Marks. But more importantly, they're one of the best modern answers to the question what happened in southern rock? Right? They're not a country band. They sit with them brothers intersect. So you know, Skinner has been always my favorite band all the time, ever ever ever, so I've always been a Skinner fan. Doesn't rock right. I love the Black Bros. I love the Dead because the Dead's little different day, a little of everything.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: But Whiskey Myers if you take to listen to them, and by the way, they're a live concert band, they're not a studio band. They really are a live concert band. They are phenomenal. They actually blew up on Yellowstone. They were the music on the Yellowstone that show, right said, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I never miss you. I stopped watching that show when Kevin Kosho left. Not that I love Kemn Kosher that much, but I thought he was the glued to the show. But I love that show. They were on that show all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they were in the bar scenes. They were the band in the bar.
Speaker 19: Oh.
Speaker 5: This band's been around for a while, like fifteen years and they have a cult following brother and Alive. I don't think they've been a lot of band than Whiskey Myers. They're they're different. They're not just like where where are.
Speaker 3: They out of what?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 3: Texas? Okay? Whiskey Myers okay, all right?
Speaker 5: And their Americans of the song we just play it's called John Wayne. Okay. They have a song called frog Band in honor of his friends who were Navy seals. So it's really it really is. Okay, just like if you like anything to do with the Alma Brothers or Skinnered. I don't love Whiskey Myers.
Speaker 3: Okay, I brought in you just you just sold me, very good job. You just saw me. I bought in. I love the Almond Brothers, I love Leonard Skinnered. I like what these guys stand well, Whiskey Myers, I bought in. You know you talk about the Navy Seals. I went to the Yankee game on was it Tuesday night? I think, and with all my boys, Keith Cantrell, which you know, the same guys we have dinner with, Joseph Anthony Colne, all those guys, Mark Orange or Brad Wasserman. And you know, last time I went to the Yankee game, they always have somebody famous in Randy Levine. Sweet he's the president. He's a terrific guy, great guy. Last time I was there, it was just a couple of days after the nixt one and Jalen Brunson and Josh Wart were inside the suite, which was amazing a couple of nights ago. You know, it's in the suite. Rob O'Neill the man to put the bullet right between the eyes of Osama bin Laden.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so they say so, he says, you know, it's.
Speaker 3: Some funny who say that. So many people had the same reaction you just had.
Speaker 5: You know what, here's the thing. Here's the thing. I'm not taking anything away from Rob O'Neil or any of those Seal Team six members. Okay, they're Tier one operators and they're you know, along with Rangers and the Delta Force, and you know, they're the best we have in our military butt But but the problem people from the Ranger Regiment in general have with seals is we say, you know, when the Seals go to a grocery store, they bring their prest agent with them, you know, so it's always a book, there's always a story. This guy's you know, he left right after that. Rob on neil left the military right after that and began writing books and becoming a celebrity. A lot of Seals don't like him for that reason. A lot of seals feel and again I'm not opining, but a lot of seals and military people don't like him because they said, okay, so he capitalized on this and he just left the military if that was his you know, if you're a seal, especially Seal Team's six seal and and that's your gig in life, you don't leave to go start a media circuit telling books. Now, a lot of people say, he, yeah, he shopped in lot and he was very dead. The first gut through the door was not O'Neil, and that's the guy who Any seal on that team who's spoken public there's mostly slot have spoken publicans because that's not what Special Operations Forces people do. You don't go out there and to talk about your compliment accomplishments for your missions. They're all secretive, right, Okay, So so he did, and he's taking claim for something where a lot of the people who were with him that night, not me, I wasn't okay, but the people with him that night say not so fair. I heard this, I know, and so I'm not taking anything away from him.
Speaker 7: So he was.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're kind of got that. You're making an argument that he didn't do it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say what his teammates have said, which is he he didn't kill bin Laden. Okay, he shopped in Lotten was dead. So that's where some of his teammates.
Speaker 3: So are you're going to be mad? I know I heard the same things. I know what you heard the same thing. But I am saying that I don't believe them, and I do believe rob One'll kill But don't say to me mad at me if I'm friends with them or.
Speaker 5: To me, that's still hero. He's a seal, he did something great, right. I'm not a big fan of the guys in the seal teams or or Delta Push anyone else who go out and write books and capitalize on their service.
Speaker 3: I guess I get I get that.
Speaker 5: The quintessential guy who's done it and be afraid of me still a hero. But again, a lot of the guys on his team not not not people who knew him on his team, right, don't him heard Some of them heard it because they think he's capitalized and something that's not even true and distorting the fact.
Speaker 3: Now, you're right, that's a true story, you know.
Speaker 5: Take that for what it's worth.
Speaker 3: No, I've heard it over the years, and there's a lot of them. You're right. I did think of you this week when Pete heckshath kind of vote a confidence from President Trump. I didn't think of you. I don't know if you like that that much.
Speaker 5: I like that well, you know right now, all munitions, it was a war going. How's he who's the running the army right now? We have no chief of defty army in the middle of the war.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 5: We had the greatest general in our error by far, you know, the Monday General who's now in the private sectors because you know, he takes something like, I don't know to tell you, I'm not going to repeat all this stuff again.
Speaker 3: Oh I know, But how's it going?
Speaker 5: How's going right now? I mean that's all I say.
Speaker 3: Do all right, turn enough, Let's get this something a little closer to home than Tehran, and that is New York City, where Luigi Mangione is always in court. I don't know why. It's funny because he's never going to see the light. Yeah, he's never going to see the light of day. We know that. He's also not going to get the death penalty. We know that. So whether he gets a hundred years or one hundred and forty years or one hundred and eighty years, they're on the fighting and he wants cameras in the courtroom. He's an olysist and he wants this, and he wants to well, what are they even what are they even talking about here? Tell me, I know the defense is talking about double jeopardy. What does that mean exactly?
Speaker 5: Okay, So the jeopardy means you can't be tried for the same crime twice. Okay. And here's here's the key element here, meaning he's charged in federal court, he's charged in state clerk, but they are different charges. Okay. The federal guilty plea does not automatically So people are saying, oh, if you please guilty in federal court today. Okay, the state case is finished. A federal guilty plea does not automatically equal double jeopardy. Under the Constitution of the United States, Supreme Court's dual sovereignty doctrine permits the federal government in a state to prosecute at the same time that, of course they are separate sovereigns. Right now, passing that the real battleground becomes New York. Right, the New York Law, not the Fifth Amendment. Okay, So New York gives broader bunch of border protections than the federal Constitution does, and specifically prohibits prosecution after another jurisdiction is prostituted and defense arising from the same act or no transaction. Well, you would think, well, that's a story, right, one one killing, one victim, one act. But New York has also built exceptions into the statute, said for your listeners to understand this, it's it's really where the DA has a serious argument. Even if you plead guilty today, they can still go forward with their case because New York cloths from it's a second prosecution when the offenses have what's called substantially different elements and the acts establishing them are clearly distinguishable. Right, So what do you have here? You have in one case a federal stalking statugy is federally stalking resulting in the death. And it's not simply New York murder. It's with a federal label stopt on it. So it's a different element, different time, same victim, same ultimate death. Do not necessarily mean the same offense. And that's, you know, obviously, the defensive shortest argument here is rhetorical meaning it's the same person, the same act, the same ultimate death, same offense. End of story.
Speaker 3: Not so fast, so interesting. I gotta tell you, I'm sitting here and I'm listening to every word you're saying. I'm learning, which is great. That's why you're so great on everybody. And I didn't know all of that, so I learned a lot, just how I just you know, for me, Joe so By, watch what's going on with him. And then right afterwards they've got a pre trial hearing for Alex Murdoch. I guess down in South Carolina. And then in a couple of days maybe we'll see Tyler Robinson again, the guy accused of murdering Charlie Kirk. And I always say to myself, why don't we spend so much time talking about these losers? This is exactly what they want. It's kind of like me talking about Curtis Sleevell. This is exactly what these people want. Some of these people do these awful acts just to do just to get the attention that we often give them.
Speaker 5: Why do we do that because we can't help ourselves. It's like we all bause what we see a terrific forresit on the other side of the highway. Right, we watched Trainers who Can't Turn Away, and that's this is sort of a part of this is also a little different. This is the justice system, and this is why do we watch movies that that have to do with killings and murder and murder mysteries. And we love it as a society, we love it. We don't want to participate in and hopefully you know this psychopathia and then which a lot of us have said, you and I are definitely falling into that category, but doesn't mean we're murderers, right right, the psychopathia with with without the distinction of being a murderer, you could be. Look, here's one thing I'll say, what polities that can make the psychopath dangerous? Fearlessness, confidence, emotional detachment, focused resilience can also make an otherwise discipline and social responsible person exceptionally effective under pressure. That's you know. I read a book about this, both The Wisdom of Psychopaths and also I'm saying this and said, oh my god, I'm a psychopath, but not a bad psychopath, like not killing, right, I have that abilivity and sort of you to have discipline and social responsibility. But Pilla, these that make a psychopath dangerous, the fearlessness, confidence, the most from the attachment, right executing mission, the focus of resilience. I think I shipped all those boxes. Yeah, I think you definition, Oh my god, this is so hot.
Speaker 3: So this is so hot. I'm not sorry.
Speaker 4: But the more you talk about this, I think I'll have pom with you right now.
Speaker 5: But it's not in the horrible way there's people should there's a book out the Wisdom of Psychopaths, like Ken.
Speaker 3: Nod, But here's the You are a psychopath, so am I, but you're not a sociopath. There's a big difference here. That's a difference.
Speaker 5: It's a fact, and that's a fact, right right. So look, anyway, that's why we watch these things. I mean, but this is an interesting case obviously, but.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like it's kind of like why you It's kind of like why you still watch the Mets, same thing.
Speaker 5: And by the way, that should be the textbook definition of psychopathia, being a Mets fan watching Mets thinking next year is the year we're gonna win, right years, my dad, I still have my dad saying, don't worry Joseph next year when Joe young Blood was our best player, don't love him, don't worry next year next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well say this on the way out. I did watch a little bit last night of Your Raiders, and I saw the Heisman Trophy award winner and number one pick overall champion out of Indiana, Fernando Mendoza. Looks like you got the quarterback for the future. That kid look great last he's phenomenal.
Speaker 5: I got to know him a little bit Miami. You know the Natal champiship game and married Crystabal, who is you know, is a friend of mine. Bok had got to Miami, knows his father very well and those who grew up in Miami. His father and Crystball are very close. It's it's you know, it's crazy that actually he didn't come to Miami, but he Cristbal said, this kid is the real, real, real deal, not only to the town standpoint, from an IQ intellect standpoint, and from look at how he conduct himself. He even called Tom Brady mister Brady like he's he's so different than the modern Dague quarterbacks, like that Jalen with his name the quarterback of the.
Speaker 3: Hurts Daniels Hurts Oh no, Jaydon Daniels in Washington, right right, So.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want to you to use his Imaginny Wolk because they gave his number to another plan is a dead said junk people, the great sounds player of all time. Other people have played with fifteen Florida since he left Tim Tebow's still Let's Florida use and sploit do anything they want to get people.
Speaker 3: There, right, But but no one's going to compare the person that Jayden Daniels is to Tim. Tim loves Jesus. I love Tim Tebow. He's great, one of my favorite people. I love him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well no, the greats. I mean, that's if you could have an athlete, that's who you want. The guy does Tim Tebow talk yep, Tim tebel and success and just a good human being. Boy, we missed. We've used a few more Tim Tebo's out there.
Speaker 3: That is well said, perfect right in this conversation. You two a few more. Joe Tacopinas, couldn't hurt you. The Joseph another amazing segment. I love you have yourself an amazing weekend and everybody you'll kick ass. Thank you so much. Joe Tacopina right there, the amazing defense attorney, your buddy of mine going on forty nine years. Forty nine years Joseph Tacopino, Sid and Friends.
Speaker 2: In the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network's.
Speaker 22: Mike Trico broke the news We're gonna start the NBA season with the triple Header tip off. You guys are gonna raise that championship banner, and then after that, we're gonna play a fellow named Lebron James, uh and the Philadelphia seventy six ers, who also went out and picked up another guy who's pretty good. What do you make of that opening tip off?
Speaker 19: Fireworks for sure. I mean, they're they're gonna be electric. They're gonna be a definitely a team to keep your eye on. I mean, they reloaded this year, so it's gonna be a tough test, but we'll be ready.
Speaker 22: You do know there have been some of the talking heads out there on sports channels who said, well, this is it. I mean the seventy six ers, they.
Speaker 3: They got the PROD, they got teams brown, Now this is they become the team to be in the East. What do you say to that?
Speaker 19: I mean, rightfully, so, I mean they have a lot of firepower. But we're gonna focus on what we gotta do and we'll see what happens.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting on a phone call Cory Zelnick, doctor Mark Schiegel, Bill O'Reilly, James Dolan. I'm waiting Nix and seventy six Ers, Lebron James opening night, and we've also seen that we'll get a rematch of the NBA Finals Nix and Spurs on Christmas Day? Did you know that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I also think the NFL starts on a Wednesday this year, not Thursday. I think a Wednesday game. It may even be in Mexico. I forget it's not here. I don't think at least. And I'm pretty sure that that first game again on a Wednesday. There was a Thursday game too. But the Wednesday game I believe. Talking about rematch of Nixon Spurs is a rematch of the Seahawks and Patriots the Super Bowl? Am I right about that? Justin yep? Excuse me? Yes, how's the matter with you?
Speaker 20: I turned into a female there for just a hot sec. I'm background Peter Brady.
Speaker 3: I do want to thank Bob Gilbert. Robert Gilbert. I met him talking about James, not James O'Neill, Robert O'Neill, Rob O'Neill, who I saw in Randy Levine's Sweet at the Yankee game a couple nights ago. I also met this guy, Robert Gilbert, Rob and his gunfriend and his kids, and what a great guy, sweet guy. And it turns out that Rob yesterday bought four tickets four to our big charity event at Yankee Stadium next Saturday, Yankees hosting the Blue Jays. Tonight, the Yankees are in Toronto. Next weekend, the Yankees host the Blue Jays and we are putting on our very first ever dysproxy at Dcdamerica dot Org Charity Day at Yankee Stadium. We did it with Vinnie Viola don in Florida last year raised a lot of money for the charity. Vinnie and the Panthers brought us a big check. I expect Randy and Yankees we'll do the same next Saturday. We are selling tickets and Rob Gilbert and his family bought four. It's about a thousand bucks. How about that? Justin you're coming for free. So yeah, you're not gonna have to make any donations of the anything because you don't have any money.
Speaker 20: I'll shell out everything I have in my pockets. You have nothing, A couple pieces of lint in a penny or two, man.
Speaker 3: I'll be it, sure, but we'll be happy to have you regardless. And then some other guy contacted me. His name is James Orlando. I don't know who this guy is, but I like what he's doing. Let me see the voicemail he left me It's worth waiting. Then I'll get to Cudlow. This guy has a local business on Eighteenth Avenue in Brooklyn, my old neighborhood, dren mentioned Hurst. I love that, And they were given a Columbus statue. They're gonna be erecting this Columbus statue in Dyker Heights, and of course I went to school in Dyker Heights at Polly Prep. You guys know that I don't know exactly when it's gonna happen or what the the specifics are, but I think the thing is being made in Peru and going to be delivered in Brooklyn and end up in Bay Ridge, even though this guy's from Bensonhurst. So I want to help this guy. He listens every day. He loves the show Jim Orlando. So we'll help him out with the Columbus statue. Because I love the Italians, and the Italians love me. Angelo b Belo loves me. I think fi Belo loves me more than piscopol I don't know that's a lot, right, just I don't know. Maybe what do you think, lou Do you think Angelo Pivlo loves me more than Piscopo. I don't know any Penny five fingers. I know him too, I know all the guys. I know nine guys with the nickname Cigars nine. Jimmy. That's not a real person. I don't think go Jimmy two times, but they were real people, I guess at some point I don't know. Yeah, I will say this, I don't know any real members in real life that you know of, but they love the show. We'll take a short break when we get back. There is no better economic mind in the world. We got great people here.
Speaker 2: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Anyway, my next guest, nice change of pace. Could you imagine if they asked me about mom Donnie. I already got thrown off a Fox for calling him a terrorist. Cudlow is amazing. He's on the station every Saturday afternoon. He's on Fox Business every day. He's a legitimate legend. They don't come smarter. They really don't. Larry Good Friday Morning, Buddy, Hawaii, you Good said, I'm fantastic. I'm not going to ask you to comment on what Curtis had because I think you still like him, and if you do, that's that's up to you. That's fine. But would you say that, Ma'm Donnie's a nice change of pace. I mean, Larry, come on, I mean the guys that the city is. Everybody's leaving. I mean there's lawsuits everywhere this there's still plenty of crime. I love this city. I moved back here from Florida. But what about mom? Donnie is nice?
Speaker 23: Yeah, madummy, is a nice change your case? That's what That's what. That's what bazaar said. When the Bolsheviks came out.
Speaker 3: Ah, well, you know, listen, there was there was There was a girl here before him, and it's no wonder. They're great buddies. They danced together on floats at the Puerto Rican Day Parade. They're great puddies. And her name is Alexandrio or Cassio Cortes both number one is I know you call her that. But this girl maybe very well seriously on her way to be the Democrats choice for president in a couple of years.
Speaker 23: Well how about that, Larry, And all things are possible. But you know, in a way, the Bolsheviks had a lousy week this past week, right the Hong Last and else I ads run for the hills. He won by a cat's whisker. We're still going to have Thanksgiving in Wisconsin because Hong laws. It's very hard for me to believe. I mean, the Democratic Party is in a lot of trouble. So it's a gift to the Republican Party if the Republicans take you know, if they take take it seriously, and I think they probably will, so we'll see. But Americans don't like socialism. I mean, they don't like socialism. They don't like communism. Polls show that now the Democratic Party has got a different problem because they've let the socialists creep in and kind of take the agenda. Right, this is the Bernie Sanders agenda going back several years, and so the AOC's of the world and the elsas of the world, they got a problem because no one wants to stand up to it. Nobody wants to stand up to the anti Semitism in the Democratic Party. A few, a few, John Fetterman being very important exception to that. But I would say it's a Democratic Party problem, it's not a Republican problem, and it's not going to be an American problem. And by the way, if it matters, the economy is doing very well with mister Trump at the helm. His free enterprise capitalism is working. And by the way, the stock market is doing very well. And we talked last night on the TV show. You know, there's one hundred and fifty six million Americans said, one hundred and fifty six million American adults who are in in the S and P five hundred, okay, or in the stock market one way or another, you know, through the indexes, through ETFs, through I rays, through brokerage accounts, through bank accounts. It's only about one hundred about one hundred and sixty one or one hundred and sixty two million people who were working at the size of the labor force. So almost every working person is in the stock market, and the stock market is making new highs. So that's a tremendous underrated factor in the elections coming up.
Speaker 3: And know them, well, that's great, that's great. And look, you don't got to sell me you, President Trump.
Speaker 23: Media media won't talk.
Speaker 3: They won't talk. I know they won't and uh, you know, of course I'm going to see President Trump this afternoon with Bruce Blakeman in Nassau County, and I can't wait to see our friend. So you know, got to sell me. I know he's doing a great job. I know there are some positives in the economy. But the two negatives that the detractors keep talking about Larry are inflation and interest rates. They say it's too high. Still, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 23: Well, I don't know that rates are too high. I mean maybe they are a little on the high side, not much. It's not stopping job creations, it's not stopping investment. We're in an investment boom. We're in a manufacturing boom. And as far as the inflation rate come is concerned, it's coming down. It's coming down. You just had a CPI two straight months flatted down. You're you know, the inflation rate is running about two and a half percent, so the FED target is two. It's coming down nicely under Kevin warsh our need our new FED chairman. So is it a problem? Is affordability a problem? I think the tip of that sphere is still gasoline, which is let me go, I'm going to give you a reading. Four dollars and eight cents now, under Biden it got to about five and a half have bucks, but a year ago it was about three three and a quarter so you know gasoline question. Energy Secretary Chris Wright was saying yesterday, we can probably get our twenty million barrels of oil out of the Arabian Gulf from the straight of hormones, et cetera. I think we're probably getting pretty close to that. I'm not sure we're there. We're about fifteen million barrows. We're pretty close, though. I think energy prices come down as we squeeze around and strangle them economically. So yeah, it's an issue, but it's not it's I don't think it's the killer issue. I mean, I think if the GOP makes the case, as they must, how good the economy is, and their messaging has not been fabulous, I'll grant you that. But if they you're in a manufacturing boom right now. You're in a construction boom right now. We're creating a thousand jobs this year alone in manufacturing. You're in an AI boom right now. We haven't seen numbers like this in a long time. Business investments, so called business capex, is absolutely booming, and the sock market's booming. So if the case is made, the GOP, I think is in much better shape. They're running in the good polls, the likely voter poles, our friend John McLaughlan. I'm sure you know John, he and brother Jim, and they're showing the Republicans are about even with the Democrats and the generic ballot, which is a good place for Republicans to be at this point three months at So you know, Mandamie and l Sayed and all these crazy people Flanagan and Minnesota. We have Michelle Tafoy on last night. She's fabulous. She's gonna win. GOP is going to take the Senate minimum Okay, House, I'll say the House is up for grabs right now. But let's see how this played out.
Speaker 3: Love. Michelle Tafoyer was a frequent guest of mine when I did sports talk radio many years ago. She was a sideline reporter and great. Now she's doing big things in Minnesota. This is the amazing Larry Cudlows. Saturday's right here on WABC and Box Business every day. You can't miss him. I want to talk about the state move away from the federal government.
Speaker 23: We know, Joe Horse. I'm sorry, my little horse. This is the crack of dawn from me.
Speaker 3: Thank you. No, you sound great and I know you're getting up early for me and I appreciate that, Larry, but it do sound great. As I said, I'll be out there today with Bruce Blakeman Nassau County, the president that's coming in and he's going to talk more about saty and law and order, not the economy today. But Bruce Blakeman is in a real good spot here. When you look at the economy here in this state and how much this budget is more than Florida and Texas combined, that doesn't make any sense. I'm sorry. All the energy they could be doing here in New York and instead they buy it from a state like Pennania. So just for any money jobs, I mean, what they've done in upstate New York, Lowry, Andrew Cuomo, this one, Hochel, all those cities, Rochester, Binghamton, Jutica, Syracuse, Albany, they've left them behind. These people are drug addled, no jobs. The I mean, the northern part of the state is an absolute mess, seems to me from an economy standpoint. Bruce Blateman, he's got a pretty good argument.
Speaker 23: Yes, yeah, you've got a very good argument. And he's a very smart guy. I know him well. You know the tragedy in New York with high energy and electricity prices. This was Andrew Cumo's doing. And you know, Hocals continued that because you wouldn't let us drill, you wouldn't let us drill. We're on the Marcella's shale. So over in Pennsylvania they're having an economic boom. And in New York, as you say, on the western part of the state, it's like I call it East Berlin and West Berlin. Okay, East Berlin is New York that was the Communist a terrible economy, and West Berlin is Pennsylvania where it's booming, absolutely booming. So and Bruce wants to change that and open it up the fuels as you should. And Hoko also is being incredibly stupid over the data centers. Data centers which are safe and they know how to circulate their own water and their own power, whatever the power source is. Data centers have become great job creators and the rest of the country. If you go down to Loudon County in Virginia, for example, which is not too far outside of Washington, d C. Data centers have done so well. Jobs are flogging in incomes going up revenues are going up, and they cut the property tax from job centers like New York's, date has extremely high property dashes. Down South, there's a story running around one of the parishes in Louisiana that uses the data centers. They gave all the teachers fifty five thousand dollars bonus. Okay, so this is another This is like possible fuels. She's cutting off a tremendous source of economic growth. And by the way, you don't want to stop the Ai Revolution. It's transforming the whole country. It's the most important high tech invention since railroads one hundred and fifty years ago. And she wants to stop it. Okay, it's just wonderful stuff. Why does she want to stop it because the Mandami socialists in New York are all opposed to it. Why are they opposed to it? Because they want to control it. They want to run the whole economy. The Bolsheviks insists on controlling everything while they're not. While they want to reopen the border, defund the police, defund the ice, and eliminate the US Senate. So it's a wonderful thing. She can't she can't contain Mandami and Mandami is a fiasco. That his whole administration so far is a fiasco. It's only how long has he been there? Six months?
Speaker 5: Eight months?
Speaker 23: I mean all everything he's done has turned the stone, including of course the Pierda Terre story, which is for him, the tip of the sphere, where nine hundred thousand people were listed and most of them are full time residents in New York.
Speaker 7: A fiasco.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: Thank God for Randy Mashall out there fighting for us every day.
Speaker 23: You know what Blakeman runs again, He runs against he runs against Hochel, and he runs against Mondami, right, and of course the incredibly rampant anti Semitism that's running through the city. So I think he has a very good chance. He needs a good tax cut plan, a little bit of a better tax cut plan.
Speaker 5: He will try to lower.
Speaker 23: Taxes and needs a little more specific so on that plan.
Speaker 3: I could tell you this. He never raised taxes once now as county executive in Nasau County five years, never once raised taxes. You are a the best. I love you, Loarry Kudlow. All right, we'll GetUp only this morning, but you sounded great. The information was great, and I love you.
Speaker 23: You know that six million people in the stock market. You think they're happy with record after record after record. I think they're very happy.
Speaker 3: Me too, one hundred and fifty six million, and I'm happy you're on this morning, Lowry Cudlough. Thank you so much. I have a great weekend, my man Larry Kudlow right there. I love that guy. One hundred and fifty six million people in the stock market. You think they're happy. I think they are. We're about to come back and wrap things up. You're not going to be happy because I'm done till Monday.
Speaker 1: So thanks for listening to Sit In Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit in Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app that'subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook.
Speaker 6: And X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here.