Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, This hour brought you by Pitmasters and Poors Mount Dora with us this Saturday from three until eight. Hope you can join us big old party.
Speaker 3: Get your tickets in advance, they're just twelve dollars and uh, everything's gonna be out there for you to enjoy. Man bourbon, barbecue, bacon beer. We're gonna have some entertainment out there. Barry from Shindown's gonna be out there with us. Just shine down hot sauce and you might win yourself some of that.
Speaker 2: Well. We'll throw the microphone in in Barry space to take your questions. Yeah, and you'll sign autographs and you know all that good stuff.
Speaker 3: Buddies over at one oh four point one are gonna be out there as well. So it's gonna be a big party Mount Dora this Saturday, three to eight. Right, Yes, and we will bring b W stickers. Oh yeah, BwOs twos will be on hand. Remind me to grab those from the bass.
Speaker 2: Get those infiltrated into Lake County. Yeah, I know some of you who live in Lake County have reached out for those.
Speaker 3: Oh I've already said, okay, at least thirty to uh that area, thirty to one hundred would so many.
Speaker 2: I would think that would be a BW stronghold.
Speaker 3: WJRR dot com slash events for any info you need on this event.
Speaker 2: All right, see Masters and pores this week and there'll be a big screen with college football on for those of you concerned about that. I know I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't worry, don't stress it, man, You're good. Don't be scared.
Speaker 2: Oh, we talked about this much earlier this year. Now he's back with more details. Billy McFarland. Uh, how do I know that? Oh, I'll tell you why you know that name? Fire Festival? Oh god, yeah, the failed twenty seventeen Fire Festival curator. He uh you know, you know the fault. You've probably seen one of the documentaries about the failed festival attempting the Bahamas that left well ended up actually leaving people kind of stranded.
Speaker 3: If you if you haven't seen one of the documentaries, watch one.
Speaker 2: It is. He went to prison for fraud on that whole deal.
Speaker 3: And then he came back out and started promoting another thing. And it's like, if you would invest, you're a fool. Fire Festival two is now set. We told you he was planning on doing this.
Speaker 2: It now has dates April twenty fifth through the twenty eighth on an island, a private island off of Mexico's coast.
Speaker 3: Again, if you invest in this, put any money towards tickets, you are a fool.
Speaker 2: No confirmed act yet, but tickets are on sale and an astronomically high price, and he claims they're going quickly. That sounds very familiar there, billy. If you're buying Fire Festival two tickets and you have the money to do so, then good for you. Good, good for you. Enjoyt see how it goes to me? I be better off getting on I four and just throwing my wallet out the window.
Speaker 3: To boot. Put the icing on the cake right here in the chariot at the top right pat with a It's in Mexico. So when you're stranded this time, you are beyond screwed. You want to be stranded in Mexico. Good luck to you. I know none of our listeners or that stupid come on.
Speaker 2: Oh real quick. I thought i'd throw this in as a little bonus this morning. We've had this conversation on the air before. Hines has set people off with a tweet. They put out a little simple tweet. FYI ketchup goes in the fridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people will disagree about that day in and day out. I'm a fridge guy. They note that it's right there in the back of the hinds ketchup bottles refrigerate after opening ye're refrigerator?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, after it's open shore. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember my wife working at a restaurant in a British Virgin Islands and they kept them on the table at a restaurant. Think about that with the heat I'm talking about, kept them out of the side all the time, all the time. We're like tomato soup you open when they pop. Have you heard of ab etching?
Speaker 2: What? What ab etching? Ab?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: It's something to do with your abs. I can guess it's etching out your abs so that they look chiseled like a six pack.
Speaker 2: You've looked into this, No, you just said etching highly popular plastic surgery procedure with dudes.
Speaker 3: Think about do you think I've looked into a pat. Let me show you something. Have I looked into it? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 3: Ab Etching just when you break it down is common sense. It's your abs and you're etching them out. It's uh hi definition. Liposuction involving sculpting the stomach muscles by removing fat from specific areas to create the illusion of a toned physique without actually doing any sit ups or other types of exercise.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: Dude, you and I should do it. You imagine our wise reactions. We walked in the bedroom like that.
Speaker 2: If I could get a two pack, I'm getting laid every day. Well, you got a one pack.
Speaker 3: It's what I'm saying. I'm big the bar a little bit. We have the family size pack. It's still growing. I might at at least over here.
Speaker 2: And Leah, I'm just getting larger. I'm sorry. Whenever I have a chance to throw it an airplane quote, I'm gonna do it. I know you need to know this.
Speaker 3: That and what's the other one?
Speaker 2: Used cars? There's used cars, Animal House.
Speaker 3: And the hockey movie.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, slap shots. They brought their freaking toys stop okay, And finally there's this I mentioned gas station nachos.
Speaker 3: See your money on fire. Better show. Yeah, it's about about all you're gonna say. It's exactly dude, gas station nachos. I know people are eating breakfast right now, but thumbs up, thumbs down. What's what's the deal here? I've had them, and you're rolling the Diary of Dice. I I'm avoid if you can.
Speaker 2: Seriously, why are you?
Speaker 3: Why are you asking?
Speaker 2: A Las Vegas gas station convenience store worker is accused of beating a customer with a bat overtaking too much nacho cheese from the self served nacho cheese dispenser at the nacho cheese station inside the Arco gas station in Vegas. I'm sorry. If you're getting four eleven in the morning there, it is.
Speaker 3: If you're getting nacho cheese from a gas station in Vegas, definitely beware.
Speaker 2: I can speak from personal experience on manning, maintaining and rotating the cheese products in a nacho cheese dispenser from my time away from.
Speaker 3: Here, when he worked in a we'll just say convenience store.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this, That machine right there, for at least the chain I worked for, was a bone of contention with all the way up the supervisory chain. The first thing they would come in and look at. They'd open up the door on that and see how long that bag of cheese had been in that machine warm. Because it's a germ contation. It exactly is. And you no quicker way to lose your job, aside from stealing cartons of cigarettes or lottery tickets. Then you're screwing up the nacho cheese having that thing sitting in there longer than it should be. It's a public health hazard if if you're not.
Speaker 3: Maintaining that product. Yeah, it's a it's a germ bag. I took a rest draw course and I'm I think my certification ran out by now, but I was certified in restaurant management all that. You did the test, Yes I did. It's a difficult test, Oh, definitely, without a doubt. It's it's food certification, it's health save food and health safety. Yeah, I will. All of that said, I can state with good conscience that I never once ever sat behind that counter and looked at somebody helping themselves nachos going out.
Speaker 2: They're taking too much gid cheese. I'm going to try to kill them with this baseball.
Speaker 3: M H.
Speaker 2: I'm protecting the corporate's money. Here his story on the Facebook page at four eleven in the morning. This guy's working.
Speaker 3: Some guy over from taking too many, too much nacho.
Speaker 2: Cheese is hit in the big chain. This is one of those mom and pops work. I don't know. Yeah, it's a big one. Yeah that's well, it's not as big as it's more of a gas station. But they do have their their convenience stories inside.
Speaker 3: Still ain't getting nachos there.
Speaker 2: The story more If you need more more cheese Facebook page w j R, Orlando's rock station,