Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right, keep in mind first of three trips up for grabs today for our iHeartRadio Music Festival to Vegas plus one thousand bucks that'll be coming up. Keyword right after you say it, we play, texting those off to two hundred, two hundred. You say, we play, what about fifteen minutes left? If you want to vote in that deal on the Facebook page Taco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tell us which Rob Zombie song you want to hear. Your choices are never going to stop. We're an American band or super beast. One with the most votes has played back at night.
Speaker 2: And then all of you who take the time to vote this morning eligible to be at the Metallica show tonight with last minute tickets.
Speaker 4: That's pretty awesome, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So do that before nine if you want to be in the running.
Speaker 3: And everybody heading out early to matell could be safe out there. Have a damn good time to.
Speaker 2: Some of you going to that tailgate that's going on. Chumley will be broadcasting line from there. This afternoon. Let's begin in Fairfax County, Virginia. Major major crime crew taking off the streets.
Speaker 4: A bunch of seven year old or something.
Speaker 2: Actually say hello to twenty five year old Sincere Stuart, twenty eight year old Devon Owens, and thirty four year old Delante Shaw. They're out of DC running the racket in Virginia. The candle crew.
Speaker 4: They're stealing candles.
Speaker 2: They've been Their favorite target is Beth and Bodyworks, to the tune of about thirty two thousand, thirty two thousand dollars worth of candles.
Speaker 3: So are they stealing the candles from one store and bring it?
Speaker 2: They've hit this one store in particular eight times, but they have hit some other stores in the area, going after the pricey wax. And I guess you know, selling it on the secondary markets.
Speaker 3: And you open the trench coat, it's just a bunch of candles.
Speaker 2: Why is your wife being in the candles?
Speaker 3: I I, okay, you're gonna call me the curmudgeon with my allergies, I asked if they don't like the candles, but they like them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, why yours? I think there might be a budget line item for candles in our household. I'll have to I have to verify that with the head of the budget. But if you're the head of the budget, you can put a line item in there for candles, of.
Speaker 3: Course you can so question. Yeah, remember she used to They used to do candle part Our house always smells good, man, there's always.
Speaker 2: Something although you know, I go along with that. In My favorite scent and flavor is lemon.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I.
Speaker 2: Get the h I get the smells like pledge. It's the same. I like to smell a pledge too, but uh, he likes to smell a pledge. Uh huh leaves a nice shine on your and your nasal past on your well you're sniffing a not stage just.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so his wife used to do candle parties, like you know, women have cooking clubs and candle parties in different uh you know, like now it's that Majon Marjon or major whatever the heck that rackets you know. Here's what it comes down to, you though, all of those parties are exactly that. It's just an excuse for the women to get together and drink wine. Let's be honest. The cooking club that you know, my wife was in the cooking stopped early on.
Speaker 2: At the beginning, it was great.
Speaker 3: They'd cook up eight of them and everybody bring a meal. So my wife would come home from a cooking party with eight meals.
Speaker 2: And then when it started and off and they'd show, she'd bring home a macaroni and cheese from a box. Yeah, oh, you know they're uh.
Speaker 3: And one night it was a pizza like a pizza, pizza like from an Italian joint, you know.
Speaker 2: Uh. The Louisiana legislature moving forward with some hard hitting, potential new law stuff. It's in the early phases, but it did pass fifty eight to thirty two a bill that would ban airplane chemtrails in the skies of Louisiana. How can you control those? I mean, well, the government controls some pots.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you don't ask a question you don't know the answer to.
Speaker 4: I'm not putting on a ten folt.
Speaker 2: Mine control and or weather control. That's what chemtrails are. Never mind the scientific explanation of hot airline jet exhaust colliding with cool upper level atmospheric conditions, leaving the condensation trails. No, it is mind control. Don't let anybody else try to tell you differently.
Speaker 3: The people that come up with these conspiracy theories, I just know.
Speaker 2: What, how are they even wasting time?
Speaker 4: That's what I was just.
Speaker 3: I was just saying, you know what, go ahead and think that, go ahead and believe whatever you want to do.
Speaker 4: Man to each his own.
Speaker 2: And I want you, saying, individuals, which is most of you, to just fully realize that everything I'm saying right now and Bob is saying, will elicit several angry responses from true believers that they are being mind controlled by chemtrails from airplanes. And again, if that, if you are hell bent on believing that, I would move to Louisiana is what I would do. You would probably find more like minded individuals there, and hopefully you'll be safe from the government mind control and or weather manipulation moving forward. If they can get this.
Speaker 3: Pass, man, the people that live underneath, you know, like in the in the uh the direction of the airport, you know what I'm saying, where they're planes all travel home, which is a lot of homes in Orlando.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're really brain dead. Could you imagine if this, if this had if this did pass, and they had to like re route all air traffic over the state of Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Why are we doing a big circle? Dolls just messing with their crawl. Fish can't can't fly there anymore. Somebody said, uh, Duluth Trading makes lemon scented handle Ocean and smells awesome. Has Pat's name on it.
Speaker 4: Uh Huh.
Speaker 2: They make husky underpants too. Mm hmmm, like me, some Dluth Trading husky underpants. I know they make husky pants like they have the next comfortable don't punch up underwear really yeah, for uh, I just get them right off for full figured guys like me, call mes amy, but I just buy them right off of Amazon.
Speaker 3: I did the thing yesterday when I and bought the wrong size shorts. Now I gotta go stand in a return on on a Friday. You know where you go? Oh, I can fit into those thirty six is Why don't you just go return them in the middle.
Speaker 2: Of the week, because then the shorts will run out.
Speaker 4: They're a hot item right now.
Speaker 2: Remember these were the other shorts, right somebody who really wants them can get them when you return them next week.
Speaker 3: These were the good ones, but then I stained them at Rockville.
Speaker 4: Look at that stain right there. You know what that is.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: That is a thirty two dollars cheeseburger. Not really, Yeah, I think it's pizza.
Speaker 2: Finally, this story of a California woman who has basically found herself in financial dire straits over a simple mistake she made in a CBT CBD store, which is one of these stores that was asking for a tip on the receipts. So for whatever reason she felt was feeling she said was feeling generous and decided to include a five dollars tip at the store, but ended up putting in a five thousand dollars tip. How do you do that? I don't know, but it happened and it went through, and she has been at war with her bank, Wells Fargo for a year now trying to get these charges reversed. And she's she's a makes very little money and she's just like, I can't even get my son a wedding present now because I have no money because I'm all upside down.
Speaker 3: After this, come on, somebody needs step up for this. They probably they're gonna have a lawyer that says she was high on CBDs left that that's on her, you know, like when you're maybe at a bar and you've had so many drinks that you have to sign the bill, and you're.
Speaker 2: Kind of.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can't even really right right now, you're you over served me. I've just seen that before.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this though, the uh, once she got this in the hands of the you know, the Troublemaker news station, they're gonna those balls. Yeah, is it handled or? It says that. Wells Fargo has since responded, vowing to refund the five thousand dollars tip plus interest.
Speaker 4: Good, well they should. Somebody saidn't need bacon scented candles.
Speaker 2: They have them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exist any cent you want Pat's wife bottom ex. Gwyneth Paltrow's Yet.
Speaker 4: You know the jai Ji candle.
Speaker 2: I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that may incriminate me.
Speaker 3: J r.
Speaker 2: R