Speaker 1: Weeping may endure for at night, but joy comes trust.
Speaker 2: Somehow, I know that there's a blazer not heard struck, a me free of all trust, thirties and suffering because I feel the uncondition no love for one who cares enough for me to raise on my pards and maybe for you too.
Speaker 1: Like a bird take to the sky. I need you, know, Lord, to carry me high all at the world. Break me in, Knight needs your strain. My side has a sly Yeah, it be so cold a pair. You'll come in and carry me home.
Speaker 3: Dude, wahigh Lord, everybody, welcome back to the blackest show about Nothing is Jade and XD.
Speaker 4: We just thought we would open this up on a spiritual you know what I'm saying this. That's a fabulous gospel song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really is. It really is. Mary Carey knows her way around.
Speaker 4: You know, niggas didn't think she loved the Lord, But if you really listen to Mariah, Mimi loves the Lord. Mm hmm she does, she does. You know what I'm gonna tell you my problematic take. Okay, I didn't learn until later in life that biracial people love the Lord too, So I did, Like I just felt like, I know it's a problematic take. I didn't know. I just felt, you know, because you know, one side is godless in my eyes, always has been culturally, So I just i'd be forgetting about the other side. And I know they're like, that's the problem. What dude, Okay, i'd be at an asshole. I'm really just kidding. Oh no, I'm you. I'm you. I'm you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so glad.
Speaker 4: I know it took over inside of me. I don't know.
Speaker 1: He yes, how is your week?
Speaker 4: Uh? It was cool? You know, we had a we're having a family vacation, you know what I'm saying. Where we are. We just stepped away from the city for a minute, just to refresh ourselves before so we get back into school setting and all of that. Isn't that crazy how time flies like that?
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was. We were driving around yesterday and we saw like a group of teens just getting off the bus and just just having a good old teen time. And I was like, damn, they're about to go back to school soon. Yeah, like, soak it up while you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in a month, you know, here in a month, I know, but I know some of them niggas be they'd be getting out in May, so they'd be going back in August like and then you know, Tristan being a teacher, they got to start getting ready a little earlier. So so yeah, you know, stuff is winds sound so fast. The days a long, you know, as age go, the days are long, but the years are short.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: It's kind of crazy. But yeah, we're just having us a little family vacation. Nothing too fancy. We went to go mingle with the Dingles, you know, the Derelicts, to Florida.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, Florida.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's it. What's up with you? Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, this past week I went to a baby shower. Yeah, you did. One of Chris's friends from back in the day. He had friends fly in from all over. The lady had friends from all over and celebrate her and the child's father special day. Uh you know, it was a really it was a delightfully negro baby shower. No, he did it, but I'm kind of glad we're retired.
Speaker 4: It's like going other days. You said, proud of sneakers are back, Sonica. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, he did have like a herring bone chain, so it was you know, it was very like that's timeless. Excuse you, okay, but yeah, no, they had it was wonderful. We had proper diaper the raffles and diaper games and and things. There was proper pasta salad. Yes, there was a rotel of scenario.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, this is a negro fear.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. It was a wonderful sheet cake, you know it was. It was a really great.
Speaker 4: It don't sleep on a Costco cake now, don't sleep on it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but yeah, I was like, this is this is wonderful. You know, I'm glad some of the recipes aren't lost.
Speaker 4: You know, that makes me happy. That makes me really happy. That makes me especially as the West is dying, you know what I'm saying, we had the least amount of babies in the whole world. I watched this whole trajectory and I was they were like, by this time the West will have will be extinct. And I'm like, you see what y'all are doing?
Speaker 5: Do you see?
Speaker 1: You know it's interesting when you talked earlier about you taking the family get a reset. I was watching this news piece on Good Morning America and they were talking about how people are taking a teenternity leave.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: So, like you know how there's maternity leave for like either you know, when you first have a child or right towards the end. However, you have a setup. Same thing with paternity leave and all that stuff in the beginning of your child's life, right with teenternity. There are groups of people that's it's a growing trend apparently where folks are taking time off to raise their teens because they feel as though it's a important part of their lives that they're missing out on that they need their parents.
Speaker 4: Wait hold on, okay, wait, wait, hold on, hold on, hold on. Run that back to me again. They're taking their teens, they're taking them.
Speaker 1: Where maternity what you did for maternity.
Speaker 4: Leave, taking the time off from work? Copy? Okay, yes, oh I'm not mad at that. I'm not mad at that. Uh yeah, I think you know, we joke all the time about being latchkey kids and and all that kind of stuff. And you know, then I think about that that boy with the missing tooth on love after lock up, who was like his mother, you know, abandoned him for her for froyo, you know shop, which is a lot of work. You know, especially as a owner of a shop in there, you have to do the register and the cleaning and the blah blah blah. Before you know, you forgot about your kids unless you bring him to the froyo shop. I think finding a way to incorporate yourself in your in your child's life, and your child into your life. So I don't know if it's a whole maternity leave unless your job is that demanding. But I think even you know, there are times where, especially now as Noah's getting older, I'm way way more intentional about being like, I don't care if you don't want to come here, Like, yes, I'm all about the choices and the gentle parenting and all that shit too, But sometimes I'm like, no, you're gonna come because there's certain experiences that you need to have and I'm not gonna let you opt out of it. Like we went so summer stage, Blau was coming, you know, when she was little. She don't you know, they don't remember anything past a certain point or before a certain point, but that Nigga loved Blaus. In Another Life album twenty fifteen, we used to play the hell out of that. She'd sing every single word right, and we loved it, and I love balal Summer stage was coming, Tristan had to go to work at the bar, and so I'm like, we're gonna go. We're gonna go to the park and we're gonna go watch Balau and you can bring your cousin and we don't. You don't even have to like listen if you don't want to, but you're gonna come and be outside and be among people. And and even if you all run off from me and you have your little teen experiences where you go to the store and y'all go over to the playground and ki kiyo and do whatever you do over there, I don't care. But you're gonna come out of the house and you're gonna experience that aspect of it. You can have your autonomy when we get there, but like it safely obviously. But like so, I think in making sure that you you you meld lives together and you all are in each other's lives is the most important thing. However you choose to do that thing. I bring her to the studio when Kiya came here for the jay Z thing and we were like, let's record in person. Noah came with me. She came with me to time before that when I went to go do Crystal scouch because I'm like, Okay, come see what me and Auntie Crystal do. And then also like, you can do what you do while you're there, but come be apart and see what happens in my world. And I'm gonna come to your school and see what happens in your world, and we're gonna be in each other's worlds.
Speaker 1: I am. I don't have kids, so it is a bit huge, but what I I think optimizing the time that you have with your kids is paramount, right, And I do think it is valuable to allow children to have independence away from their parents. So my fear for this type of thing, right is helicoptering yes, yes, or leading into how we read those stories about how parents are going on their kids job interviews and shit like that. No, that's insane, And so that's why I'm like, yes, there is a level of there's a level of parenting where I wish that, And this is a very privileged problem or discussion to have, right because none a vast wath of Americans and people just can't afford that, Like that's crazy, But that.
Speaker 4: Also doesn't cost money for you to be involved in your child's life. Like you go to some niggas gotta go to work and they can't afford. So yes, from that aspect, privilege, but it just is quality time. It's like, hey, the phones go down at this time, we sit down, we eat our food, you know what I'm saying. Together, we talk to each other, we figure out like what's going with our day and our feelings and where you at right now. It's just about paying being a little bit more intentional about how you operate within the relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I do agree with you with the helicoptering because I also remember I tell I took her to the park, but I'm like, go run off. I don't care if you run off, but you're gonna come be apart. And then you know, when I know she gets to a certain age where she'll have more freedom, sixteen seventeen, you know things like that where they want to start going to parties and things like that. I want her to be able to do that the same way we were allowed those opportunities to do that, and like, go have adventures safely as possible, please in this crazy world, but go have adventures, go experience things, and let's also talk about where you at because I had homegirls who were sneaking off with niggas on Black Planet. Like, so let's like, you know, let's shift some of that stuff maybe where we could talk about these cs so you operate and safely, but I want you to have adventures as well.
Speaker 6: Oh bingo, what is it?
Speaker 3: I have no idea?
Speaker 4: Gets a tampon? What's it for?
Speaker 1: Go shove it up?
Speaker 4: The stop babies from coming out.
Speaker 6: An eighth grader told me that.
Speaker 4: The human body is truly a mystery.
Speaker 1: Well that's it. That's it for today's show. Just kidding today. Uh, we were in for it here on the program. It's a lot of pressure. But before that, we'll pay some bills. Thank you for tuning in each and every week to have a friend friend double friend, tell them that you know we're here, still here. Join the Patreon where we have a wang Dang doodle. This week you'll be able to find we watched Chicago and Shackie's backs. So because if you haven't figured it out, we're on vacation. Yeah, it's by the time you listen to all this, all these things would have happened, so go run up those numbers everywhere. If you can join us on YouTube, join us on discord, any special announcements on your end.
Speaker 4: Oh, look for a special announcement happening Friday, August twenty eighth. Santana and I are coming back with the nachos, So stay tuned for all of that information online and will be posted on my social media. Just stay tuned for it. I'm not going to tell you to turn notifications on it because that is not good to mental health and I would never do that, so I will not ask you to do that, but you know, just check in periodically and see when I post it, and you can go and do your pre orders. We'll have cocktails, we'll have fellowship, and we will have our nachos which we used to serve in Mocosa, which are fat one of the best nachos in existence. If I may be very honest with you.
Speaker 1: All, so I can't I can't stress enough how good those motherfuckers are, So please have some for me. Yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: We're grilling the chicken so you'll get your good stuck carcinogen flavor.
Speaker 1: You know, I love that's my favorite genre.
Speaker 4: Okay, a smoky, silky o K. So you'll have a curried creamyt bean. Yes there this this has the opportunity to be vegan, so everybody will be.
Speaker 1: Taken care of, which is even It's just fine because then beans are really really good.
Speaker 4: So homemade pickled veggies, Our freckle sauce, which is a coconut pepper coconut guava pepper sauce solancho crema, which will be non dairy. So for my lactose niggas in you know, my plant based niggas like it works for everybody, and yeah, in avocado it's gonna be fabulous. Oh and Pela will be there with sour sop pie. You are a key lime pie lover like XD.
Speaker 1: She does because I know I won't be there and I'm s sad.
Speaker 4: You will be inspirit. Yeah, stay tuned for all of the info. So that's my my announcement.
Speaker 1: Still open for consulting. Email me XD at xtexperience dot com and we'll be back with more jade and XD hit.
Speaker 7: It after these messages will be right back.
Speaker 8: The Department of Justice has filed a civil complaint seeking to forfeit and recover more than one billion dollars in essets associated with an international conspiracy to launder funds stolen from one Malaysia Development Bride or one indeed.
Speaker 1: So uh, take it away, Jane, this is your show today. I'm just gonna sit back, all right and listen and.
Speaker 4: Yes and talk to me too, nigga, because you know well, but okay, listen, you all know I love a documentary and you know I love random information. Shout out to my homegirl Charlie to put me on to this scandal that I had no clue what was happening. And I love when I find out timelines of things and then I think about where I was in life at that time. So like, at a portion of this, I was like, oh I was getting laid off, and then another portion of this, I was like, oh me and triest In we're getting together, and then oh I had just given birth. But we're going to talk about the one MDB scandal. And I would like to ask you, did you ever see a world where Praz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Paris Hilton, and Camorley Simmons have a have something in common? All of these people, right, all right, So stay with me because there's many characters in this story, but there is one primary caa. Oh that's fun. Yeah, why not? Sure if you want to draw yourself a little, a little you know, graph or whatever the case is, that's actually good. Oh I love that. It's very lovely. Okay. So there's a Malaysia nigga named Joe Low. Oh. By the way, this is an America. This is an episode when I learned about the scandal. I didn't learn about it through the documentary. But if you all want to go watch an episode of American Greed, it is. I think it's on season fifteen. It's also a podcast episode. But Charlie told me about this in a series of articles, so I had to go piece this shit together and then went and watched this documentary after which was a great lens. All right. So Jolo Malaysia nigger. Okay, he's a Malaysia nigga. He's from Penang. Now, people don't know a lot about his background. It's a little bit of a mystery. But his father owned a garment factory, okay, and he basically sold she in Rainbow, H and M. He sold fast fashion to the United States, so that's what his daddy did. So he was a working man. That's Jolo's daddy, all right. He made enough money where he was like, all right, you're gonna shift this ship for all of us. And he sent Jolo over to England to Hero which is a school that Winston Churchill also attended.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: So you got all these prominent people who send their kids to this boarding school. The president is somebody from India, and the Prime Minister this, that and the third.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 4: So one of his classmates and one of his cronies in school was a nigga name Reza Reza Aziz Okay. So that's one of Jolo's cronies. Riza Azis is the step son of the Minister of Defense of Malaysia. Are you with me?
Speaker 1: All right? So let me get this straight. So Jolo worked in imports and exports from his daddy being in fast fashion, right, and he went to boarding school with the meets Reza disease, who is the step son of.
Speaker 4: The Defense of Malaysia. Yes, because remember he's from Okay. Riza is a small player, but he's gonna come.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when you take notes. You got to this is the prop take tact.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes, you all have to write. It's so important. It's so important. I realized how weak my hands and wrists have become, and I was like, I've got.
Speaker 1: I was a couple of weeks this. I had that realization because I was writing something I felt like fucking Michael J. Fox, and I was like, here's the problem. You can fix this. So now I have been I purposely have been. Yes, So like these are like my notes that I needed with my clients and stuff. Normally I have it digitally taken typing up my notes. I would do it for the shows that we watched, but that's too much.
Speaker 4: But what's so crazy is I used to take notes like that when I.
Speaker 1: Was in school.
Speaker 4: Though mm hmmm, mm hmmm, I can't do it now though.
Speaker 1: Cornell's style notes with the folded in half.
Speaker 5: The question, Yes, Cornell notes are a helpful study tool in class reading a textbook, but when using online resources, writing key information down as you learn will help you retain more. How do you use Cornell notes in a variety of learning environments?
Speaker 1: Week?
Speaker 4: Well, week, Now we've become weak, all right, So Jolo's in he's at this boarding school, right, so he meets riesa he's remember Reesaz, He's is a small player, but he will come.
Speaker 1: Back up.
Speaker 4: Now. So he meets all these important people. That's really it's like the place of where he is that's important. The school is so esteemed. Remember he comes from a mystery but hero, the hero school. Look it up because I don't even know how that's spelled. I kept saying, ha, So I don't know if it's h A R R O. W. Winston Churchill went there and a whole bunch of other people, and the school so old. William Shakespeare was a child when it was founded, although I don't really know the timeline Shakespeare being honest, you know how like we found out that was it van Go that was still alive in our like Picasso, so you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: No, which this tells me a hair school is Western Churchill. So it's about like about as old as Harvard, what sixteen hundreds? Sure, sure, yeah, fifteen yeah, fifteen sixteen hundreds.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right. So he goes to boarding school there. That's like his primary years. Then he goes to college. He comes over to the United States and goes to college University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's where mm hmm, the President of the United States went to school.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, yeah, keep that in mind, all right.
Speaker 1: So Joel went to Wharton.
Speaker 4: He went to the Wharton School of Business. Yes, so he makes all these connections with these important people because you know what type of people went there, right, So families from Khuwai Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia who are super wealthy, super important, and some of them were you know a lot of them were in politics, you know, royalty, whatever the case is. So he would start lying to people, you know, they want to know his background, and he'd be telling people that he's the Prince of Malaysia. Like niggas can't look that up, you know, these because they were lifetimes richer than him. So while he was there in college, he started an investment fund and made investments on behalf of these wealthy families that he made these connections with.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: So he started this fund already called the Winton Group WYNTN. And you know why he called it the Winton Group because he wins tons. That's how dumb this nigga was. Dumb but smart exactly when you start realizing how these people think and then all the shit they get away with, you become infuriated with life.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is why I don't.
Speaker 4: Because he can win tons of money. That's why he called it the Winton Group. And that's what these basic white men be doing in business that is.
Speaker 1: So late, Like bro, we couldn't be any more colorful or artful. It's Winton because I.
Speaker 4: Win, because I win tons of money. I'm just gonna spell it little.
Speaker 1: Why the Patagonia boys.
Speaker 4: Listen so right? He has all these connections, remember, and so he started this investment fund. He starts making his name, making this name for himself. He's still in school, but mind you all right, So for him to.
Speaker 1: Do that with these projects that people who like, like when I watch Shark Tank, they like, I went to Wharton and I started this whole thing and.
Speaker 4: Jumps to think about think about Zuckerberg mm hmmm, where he allegedly stole the whole ship from those from those twins mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Like that's what they told us in that movie with just Intimulated.
Speaker 4: But I think Lauryn Hill lies to us, like how you gonna win when you ain't right with it? No, these niggas be winning. They win tons actually.
Speaker 1: They might.
Speaker 10: Materialistically, spiritually you already know what how I really feel capitalism is the root of all evil because capitalism is greed.
Speaker 4: It's synonymous with anyway. All right, So Jolo turns twenty. Remember he's in college, all right, So.
Speaker 1: He's just started moving money. Yes, Also the thing with white folks do they move They allow their TOI to move massive amounts of money. You know, Jolo is Asian, I know what I said.
Speaker 4: You're right, you know what. He's of Chinese descent, but he from Penang, Malaysia anyway. So all right, So while he's at this Wharton School of Business, started this investment fund, and niggas are actually giving him money. They are actually important people are actually giving him money to do shit. For his twentieth birthday, he ran out this club in Philly and he ran up a forty thousand dollars tab and talked his way out of the tab. They start calling him the Asian Great Gatsby.
Speaker 9: M hmm.
Speaker 4: So he stiffed him on the bill. You know, niggas were pissed, but he talked. He had a good mouthpiece on him, and they end up up cutting a whole big chunk of it and he got away with it. That's important to note, all right, So come oh, like O nine ish, right, he moves to New York. He is a mystery person here now at this point he's done, he's graduated from the Onton School of Business, so he's what maybe middish twenties around this around this point in time. So he's a mystery person. But you know there's you know how like there was always somebody in those circles that would pop up and you don't really know. You're like, who is that?
Speaker 9: What do they do?
Speaker 4: And nobody ever really knows.
Speaker 1: Like that scammer lady we saw the.
Speaker 4: Other day, Oh which one anadel.
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Uh the pariside of Malibu that we watched.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, on a small scale exactly. But you know, in those rich circles too, because people could be you know, some people are a political back they diplomat's kids. Like, there's people who don't have names tied to them that might be known over on this side of things or whatever. Right, So that's how he kind of showed up on the scene, right. But he's doing so much that the Post ran a cover picture of him and usher in the club talking about who is this new mystery man on the club scene. Now, the reason why he started getting a name for himself is because he was spending three hundred to five hundred thousand dollars a night in the clubs in New York. So like promoters and club owners started being like, who the fuck is this? I need him in my spot. And it was Pink Elephant, it was Tao, it was you know, all of those spots. Right, he started taking over the club scene in that way. He always had a VIP table. They you know, they they wanted to kiss his ass because this nigga was spending bread.
Speaker 1: He would all from this money that he's earning dk from this investment group.
Speaker 4: You just hold yeah, so you just hold that, right, okay.
Speaker 1: And three hundred to five hundred thousand dollars in a club is a greedious that's like you buying. Okay, let's see you getting a private room. That's bottle service. That's like I can see how Like in my New York brain, I can see how you can break up one hundred thousand dollars at a club. That's ridiculous, but I can see how one can.
Speaker 4: I'm about to.
Speaker 1: Tell you how, oh, okay work yeah, yes, break it down, left eye. How many points?
Speaker 4: This is how an Asian man spent thirty five niggas money. Okay, so first of all, he will order tons of bottles of crystal, tons and tons of bottles of crystal, which is not good. I know, I know it's not. They be hyping the most mid fucking tasting shit. I'm like, that's when I realize, like, don't listen to rich people when they tell you where to eat, what to drink, like or excuse me, rarely listen to them. Like, it's got to be a very particular type of person. It's got to be a well cultured person who really understands that the best food can be found in a village or at a Michelin fine dining fucking restaurant, like somebody who understands that that both and Anthony Bourdain, they rest king. You want to talk about a white person who I don't play about. Fuck everybody else that I've ever said, mallow streep All, just put Anthony Bourdain right that he can be the only one. Anyway, I lost my point anyway, So.
Speaker 1: Christall, how did he how did he? Oh? Yeah, he bought crystall all right.
Speaker 4: So for context, Chrystal runs retail about seven hundred dollars a bottle at a certain point right in the club. Because you all already know when you do bottle service, you know, the markup is sevent It's so stupid, it's like the markup is insane. A bottle of Christall runs four thousand dollars in the club, okay, So he would have the whole club drinking Christall by the end of the night. So one night he's in the club, oh nine, it's Lindsay Lohan's twenty third birthday, you remember that era. They're in the club at the same time. He buys Lindsay Lohan twenty three bottles of Christall and sends it over to her, so that he like, you know, he's getting in good with people. That's another thing to pay attention. But yes, he's in this club. And he said, so do the math on that. How much is that pam a single style?
Speaker 1: So he said, tuttles, Oh my gosh, wow, that's ninety two thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: That was ninety two thousand dollars just that he sent over to Lindsay Lohan's table. He would have everywhere there were knights, they said where he would have if there were one hundred people in the club, each person would have their own bottle of crystal by the end of the night, like he made.
Speaker 1: Did he have like a thing for crystal or was it because that was the most expensive.
Speaker 4: Thing, because it was the most expensive thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that lets me know he has no I was watching the video the other day. It's gone viral about this lady, this Somalia lady, and she was saying how like shit is just expensive just to be expensive sometimes, like more often than not, things deserve that like anything else. Hundred dollars is not it's just then pissing in your shit.
Speaker 4: Like you know, like m M Minikia were talking about that the other day. We were like, listen at this like it used to be. And I'm not a labeled person, right, that's not my that's not my personal gym. I know that some people's gym, and I think that whatever your gym is is cool. But there was a time where a luxury purse, a y Solo or a Louis or whatever the case is.
Speaker 11: Was.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't want no jlp one. There was a time where they had value because of the materials that were used and the hardware that was used, and every aspect of the bag made it the quality that it was and why it was the price that it was. Now they'll have Louis bags and it's vinyl, but it's Louis, and it's like niggas are hyped because it's Louis and they don't give a fuck that it's polyestera or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck. I'm not to infuriate you. Their Balenciaga sells.
Speaker 4: I hate them.
Speaker 1: They sell like a plastic bag. It's literally like a plastic bag that's that's like five hundred, like over six hund dollars.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Looks like some shit that she would Nope.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to look it up. I don't even want to because that's gonna I hate when I tell you, everything about that brand pisses me off. Everything's ugly, it's basic, it's overpriced. It is the epitome of the decline of culture.
Speaker 1: And Belitsiaga was a very it was like it was very classy. Joy I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: Every shoe I've ever seen them produced. Do you know they put a kitten wed a kitten hill that looks like a knell on a Birkenstock style shoe.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised.
Speaker 4: I everything about that brand pisses y'all. Put a y'all put a rubbersol on a sock and said buy these shoes, these sneakers. Anyway, so Jolo starts this investment group in New York now, right, So remember he's in New York. Now. It was at Pennsylvania and it's called jen Well j y n w E jen Weell. So this is his investment firm here in New York. And you just need that information for all of the things that you're gonna find out that he did here. So he sent them twenty three bottles of Chrystall over to Lindsay Lohan. This is the kind of like reckless spending he was doing. But his eye on the prize. His north star, who he really wanted to be in good with, was Paris Hilton. She really be wooing these POC's, non black poc bypop. I don't know what she does, but I have seen a gaggle of niggas of all kinds of backgrounds be obsessed with Paris.
Speaker 1: Hilton and it's just herself.
Speaker 4: Well. So, so Jolo had an infatuation with her movie House of Wax and apparently he watched it on repeat. And so now that he had did you know she had a movie?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm aware. I I'm just my question. Well, my comment was going to be so interesting, like these men get fixated on these pop culture like like remember when it was remembered that Osama bin Laden was obsessed with Whitney Houston.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, yes, because it was so random. It was so it was so random.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like this is like one of those random things like Whitney Houston, Paris Hilton.
Speaker 4: Like I would think like Brazil.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like in my head, I'm like, oh, if you try to make money and scam people, then you're going to try to get to Paris Hilton's mama whish to get to her daddy, you know what I mean, and like to get to Rick Hill. I get that, but like white people just be obsessed with things like like Fire Festival. How that one white man was obsessed with Jah Rule or how it's just like the like Christopher Nolan is in love with Travis Scott and now Travis Scott is in the Odyssey.
Speaker 12: Man Martin Juist, a fan then't working with the really sucked looking for spen.
Speaker 4: Wait, what, what's the odyssey?
Speaker 1: I want to know what you do on a day to day basis, But where do you be? Like, what do you do?
Speaker 4: I cook? I'm constantly trying to figure out what to cook, laundry. I start and fail at recording continent chips. Yesterday was deep baseboard day. I give my plant showers and there's so many of them that I have to do it in batches. You know. I have writing that I'm trying to. I'm trying to build the hand muscles in my hands. So I'm working, but I'm like doing that manually too, you know.
Speaker 1: Well. The Odyssey is a brand new epic film m HM, directed and held by Christopher Nolan uh, starring Matt Damon, Lupita Charlie's Theron. Ah, your reaction.
Speaker 4: Is not warrant.
Speaker 1: Zenda and Hathaway. Oh my god. Oh yeah, this movie that just came out.
Speaker 4: It came out already. I thought you were telling me, like the previews a sturdy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm max seventy millimeter all around the world.
Speaker 4: Well what's it about? Why? Why you guys? Oh, it's the actual the Odyssey.
Speaker 1: Oh, even worse you like I do, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: It sounds like they're gon bastardize it with that cat and Travis Scott is in it, I opt out, what the fuck is he doing with his braids?
Speaker 1: What's he doing one of the you know like chorus people like you know how like they I know, they move, they pushed the story along like so he's uh, he's in but yeah, I.
Speaker 4: OK.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it when one day.
Speaker 9: When it comes to streaming, Okay, doubt that it's three hours.
Speaker 4: I see again. I like mythology ship, but that kind of cast the amount of money I know they spent on that. I'm not saying that everybody.
Speaker 1: They got to Oscar, but.
Speaker 4: You know when stuff be like too good to be true, you know what I mean, and it's like y'all have too much access? What are you doing with this?
Speaker 1: That's like that show with Morgan Freeman, Nicole Kidman. I think Jeffrey ryders in it too. It's like there's too much star power.
Speaker 4: It's too many, you know, when it's like it's like it's like the weight just goes a little too far and then you're.
Speaker 1: Like too rich to Don's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I just you know, like, give me two three to focus on where it's like, damn, they really did that nigga like they Yeah, but you got seven. You just listened seven. Do you know what the budget looks like for the niggas you just listened. That's insane. Yeah, what's the odyssey?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that is mad niggas and budgets and niggas who ain't demanding less than ten million? Oh but any who, I'm sorry for interrupting, but yes, this is my fault.
Speaker 4: I maybe I should veer a little out of Al Jazeera, you know what I'm saying. Maybe I gotta relepitth just.
Speaker 1: Step on an NBC at ABC seven link every now and again.
Speaker 4: The problem is I don't generally care what rich people are doing. They're pissing me off these days, so I don't.
Speaker 1: It's the news that shouldn't be their news.
Speaker 4: And is the biggest.
Speaker 1: Sloop that got the lead?
Speaker 4: Oh oh okay, she's helling to Troy. Oh huh, yeah, yeah, I should do better. All right, Well, back to back to this schedule.
Speaker 1: Maybe said every once in a while.
Speaker 4: Every time it it'd be like there's a dog missing that was reunited with his family important nigga shot up a bus like and I'd be like, oh, it's just so much.
Speaker 1: You know, just just have it on the background, just click a link every now and again. That's all. I'm sorry. But he wanted to be with Paris Hilton, so he wanted to.
Speaker 4: Be a Paris Hilton. So he essentially bought his access to her. Right you know, now he know Lindsay Lohan from the club and twenty three bottles of crystal. So he's like, all right, bet, I'm gonna have these parties and pay for her to be make it appearance and Paris Hilston used to be like six figures in appearance and so forth, you know, when she would come and do shit. So sometimes if they do things like he do parties in Vegas, he would give like one hundred thousand dollars worth of chips to her or to whoever his guests were, and they got to keep the profits. Like he essentially bought friendship. So they realized in one calendar year he spent one hundred million dollars on gifts for friends. What he had, he had boxes of rolexes sometimes where he would hand out rolexes. He was dating this victorious secret model, somebody named Miranda something or other. He gave her eight million dollars worth of diamonds, like some heart shaped diamonds or necklace, some little and you know the thing about it too, when are you talking about? They're like, how you know, how many diamonds do you have? How much does this cost? But right now I have one four million dollars worth of diamonds. I'm like, that shit is tacky. You know, my grandma bless her, her loving, beautiful, warm heart. I love the fact that she's not a vain lady. My grandma loves a necklace, earring, bracelet set. You know what I'm saying, Will all the things match? And she not a fashion lady. I told you all. She dressed like Carol Basket, thank you. So they'd be having on all these diamonds and the shit be just like crusted up and tat. It'd be so much shit on it. So he gave this girl eight million dollars worth of diamonds, his hearts and clothes and flowers and all kinds of things on their tacky.
Speaker 1: So okay, go ahead, m hmm, let me back up. Let me read my notes for everybody who who is following along just like I have. We have Joe Lo who is from Malaysia, right, who daddy sold fast fashion and through that he got into the import export business I guess right, garment, and and so jo Lo met Reza, which I'm assuming comes important later because we haven't gotten there.
Speaker 4: But goes to the school and the connections he made at the school.
Speaker 1: Okay, at the Harrow School where Winston Churchill and Jesus went and yeah, exactly. He eventually went to Wheaton. How old is he? What year is this? By the way, But.
Speaker 4: All of this goes from like oh oh six ish maybe to like.
Speaker 1: A little under How is he not? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think he's a little forty four? Yes he is around yes, all right.
Speaker 1: So then he ends up meeting at the Harrow School Jesus in Churchill went Resa stepson of the massive Defense of Malaysia. I'm assuming that's important. So then while at the Wharton School he developed the Winton group. Wi in t o win because he wins tons why yeah, And he started Walders in school. While he was in Philly, he talked his way out of a forty thousand dollars tab that was just.
Speaker 4: More to give you the idea we were walking.
Speaker 1: As we're walking, I am the viewer of her. So we hit two thousand and nine, which is no interesting because two thousand and nine, I see why you were talking about, to see where you were, And these times I'm like two thousand and nine, I think I was just I hadn't moved to Brooklyn yet. I didn't move to Brooklyn until Halloween. That was in Buffalo.
Speaker 4: We also we were in the club at the time.
Speaker 1: Twas so he was spending three to five hundred thousand dollars a night in the club on Chrystal, primarily buy He bought twenty three bottles of Krystal for Lindsing lowhand. He was buying his friendship. And then most importantly, he starts jin Well g yan w E lu jin Well another investment firm, jyn jy y. That's why I got so what happened to his one in Philadelphia?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Okay, he wanted to beat Shelton and then so he like paid her to be with like friends and shit like that. Okay, cool.
Speaker 4: Then he dates the Victoria's secret mind. This is to show you how reckless and gaudy he is. With his spending. Right, So it started with the crystal, then you got the boxes of Rolet, says, the diamonds he's given to his girlfriend. That relationship didn't even last a year, by the way. M. So he starts getting more write ups in the post, like who is this mystery man who spends this money? So crazy? He's so rich. And there was an anonymous quote in the post that said this is important too. M. Nobody spends their money like that. It's weird. Yeah, okay, So people are trying to figure out who he is. So he lied to some people told him that his parents owned the tallest building in the world, that he was royalty, etcetera, etcetera. Right, he's the same thing he was doing in college he's doing now, Like nobody really knows what his background was. All right, So twenty twelve, right, for his thirty first birthday, he rented out this club on the strip in Vegas. All right, this was this is his thirty first birthday. People don't generally do all of that for their thirty first birthday, not, you know, even on a on a nominal level. You know what I'm saying. You celebrate moderately. It's not a you know, so he rents out this club. He's got these hangers in the middle of the class. It's a circusole situation happening. It's Cage Tigers. You know. It's interesting they mentioned nothing about any substance abuse. Hmm yeah, mm hmm, No, none at all. Actually, I feel like his drug of choice was power and money, so he didn't have time for the other drugs.
Speaker 1: That's fair, that's so.
Speaker 4: Exactly. But he was smart in the way where he knew who to attach himself to. He knew who to attach himself to. But then what he did after that would just be reckless because money and power were the drug. So thirty first birthday rented out this spot. I told you he had the sip to Sole, the Cage Tigers, the people on stilts, ice bar. You got the nigga who sings Gagam style on the stage, doing that over and over again.
Speaker 1: Star.
Speaker 4: He ends up getting a performance from from Kanye Q Tip. Leonardo DiCaprio's drunk and runs up on stage and is rapping alongside Q Tip. Kim Kardashian is there, Jamie Fox is there, Robert Robert de Niro, Swiz beats Alicia keys. He has this giant birthday cake that comes out and it's will to the center and Britney Spears pops up. This is all for his thirty first birthday. Okay, So okay, mm hmm, go ahead.
Speaker 1: How do all these people know him or do they even? Because this is also I guess the thing of like celebrities is going to ship and be like, oh, just to be seen at this event or whatever, right, not necessarily knowing.
Speaker 4: They don't really know him. They just know him from this party seat and this lavish way that he spends and I'm sure that you know they start, oh, you're going to such a ah, you're going, you believe, and you'll see how he starts to also and weasel himself into all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: So, also at this party is a man named Tim Leissner. All right, mm hmmm write that down.
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 4: Tim Leissner L E I S S N E R. Okay, Okay, Tim Lisner's there quietly just in the background, enjoying the extravagance of what's all around him. Okay, I like that. Now. Remember Riza as E's Riza's E's stepdaddy, who was the Minister of Defense now becomes the Prime Minister of Malaysia, all right. This happens in nine. This is when. This is during the time when Jolo first got to New York, all right, so when he started being in the post and stuff. This is when Resa, he's a stepdaddy, became Prime Minister of Malaysia. His name was hold. His name is Najeebrazac. But yes, you can just put prime Minister of Asia. That's fine. But remember he'sa azsus daddy, a step daddy, all right, so he becomes that. And also keep in mind, Jolo studied international finance when he was when he was at the Wooden School of Business, so that's what his specific field was international finance, and that's why he would make those connections in that way. Now, do you know what a sovereign wealth fund is?
Speaker 1: Sovereign wealth that sounds something to me. That's giving me Government governmental gro gubernatorial.
Speaker 4: Funds essentially is where they pull money, whether it be through investments or whatever, to make a country better rights, to help the people of the country, the civilians, to have better amenities and quality of life within a place where they pull these funds, it's a state owned investment fund that pulls this national money from resources or budget surplus or just whatever in order to make the lives better of the people who live there. So that's a sovereign wealth fund, right, So your boy Jolo gets obsessed with sovereign wealth funds. Saudi Arabia has one, it couldn't and they end up controlling over five hundred dollars five hundred billion dollars worth of assets. So he's like, huh, you know, his little antenna start going up. I need to get into sovereign wealth funds. So he pitches the idea of a sovereign wealth fund to the Prime Minister of Malaysia Risa azizas stepdaddy, Okay, insert one MDB because remember I told you is the one MDB scandal, so one MDB is essentially no one MDB.
Speaker 11: The US Justice Department has charged two former Goldman Sachs bankers and Malaysian financier John Lowe Joe low Rather with money laundering and bribery. The three are accused of laundering billions of dollars embezzled from a Malaysian state fund called one b D one MDB.
Speaker 4: Because it's one Malaysia. I forget what the D stands for, and it's like Bahar or something like that. But so one MDB is funded through profits from the oil industry and they are an investment fund that is created to create a sovereign wealth fund for Malaysia, for Malaysia to have better opportunities for their people on the ground.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: But the tricky part about this is Malaysia's taxpayers are the ones that are on the hook for the funds. That's how it also works with the sovereign wealth funds, hence us as taxpayers being responsible for the bullshit that the powers that be end up doing. Now, Jolo did not have an official role at one MDB. He was not technically an employee of them, but they treated him like the CEO. They listened to all his financial advisement. He was in all the meetings, he was giving all of the all of the advice, and they were following all the moves that he said to do. Okay, the first major theft, because overall the one MDB scandal, if you look it up, it was a total of four point five billion dollars that was extorted four point five billion. So the first steft that came. The first one in all of this under one MDB was him having them send one billion dollars to Saudi Arabia toward the investment and then re route that billy to a shell company in Switzerland and pay himself out seven hundred million dollars into his own account.
Speaker 1: So, got it. So he's shelling, he's funneling money to make it seem like he's paying this fund, but it's moving into a personal account.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm, seven hundred million of it. Yes, So it didn't make it to Saudi Arabia. Goldman Sachs gets into the conversation.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Goldman Sacks is also a part of Tim Leistner. Remember I mentioned him earlier. Tim Leistner is.
Speaker 1: Co ex husband and go I did not mind you when I'm writing this, not listening to this, I'm like, I know this name somehow. Why do I know Tim Leinster? Why do I know Tim? And then from when in my brain went Tim, Mariah and Kimora because Mariah also, I don't know if it was this nigga, but somebody else from Goldman Sacks, Oh, who's probably involved in this ship too, you might want But anyway.
Speaker 4: Tim, Tim Lifesner is the chairman of the American of He's a chairman of the of Goldeness of this particular Southeast Asian sect of Goldman Sacks. Right, he was credited with making lucrative deals for them in the region after two thousand and eight financial crisis. And we know how I got laid off in the two thousand and eight financial crisis. And the head of Goldman Sachs in Malaysia, the headhead of it, which his name is Roger Ing. You don't have to write that down. Roger is the one who introduced Jolo and Tim Leisner to one another. So that's how they met.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Leisner and Ing are working with Jolo and using his political connections to established deals with Tim Leisner's ex wife, Judy Chan because not only is Tim Leisner. So we're gonna veer from this story for just a second, because Tim Leissner, do you know the scandal that was when he was dating Kamora.
Speaker 1: No, but I do want to say they didn't get married. I just know she got a baby boy.
Speaker 4: Yes, you know why they didn't get married because this niggas a two time big a mist Oh, Tim Leisner was married to a lady named Judy Chan when he was dating Kamora, right, and he's such a scammer that this nigga created email accounts under Judy Chant's name because Judy Chan is the CEO of Grace Vineyards, which is like a boutique high end winery in China. She's also a former analyst at Goldman Sex and her daddy got multiple businesses, so mama comes from money, right. So he's married to this lady Judy Chan, and he created these fake email accounts under Judy Chan's name to like deceive people in business because he wanted to use her connections and her names for certain things. And he used the same fake Judy Chan email account to communicate with Kimora to the point where Kimora thinks she has a great relationship with her niggas ex and they got kids and shit together. So Kamora is like, well, let's go on a family vacation. I'll you know, that's all. And she was like, oh no, we can't go. We got in a car accident. But the whole time.
Speaker 1: It's her negt that crazy, that's my bestie in my head. Oh my god, Oh my gosh, she's one of the I've had a personal I think I've told the story of how like she saved me from a white man, like I le forever, forever grateful for her, so who saved her?
Speaker 4: But I and I remember because I didn't know nothing about Tim Leison because obviously I don't even know about the Odyssey, so why would I. So, but I do remember with Kamor. I remember when she like one day she was with Han Su and then they had their beautiful that beautiful baby, and then all of a sudden she popped up and it was like, who's got damn white baby?
Speaker 1: Is this?
Speaker 4: It's Tim Leisner's baby. I just didn't know that. So yes, so Kamora, right, so they're together whatever, crazy.
Speaker 1: Fucking Okay, wait, wait wait, let's take a break and we'll be back after this hit.
Speaker 7: It, after these messages, will be right back.
Speaker 8: M dB was created by the Malaysian government to promote economic development through international partnerships and foreign direct investment, with the ultimate goal of improving the well being of the Malaysian people. But unfortunately, sadly tragic, right a number.
Speaker 1: And we're back, Okay, so we all recap for everybody. Okay, you know We're gonna be like like Matt Sharp entertainment and reminds you of everything that happened before Jess ninety day criminal Okay on page two of my notes Okay, page plunge. All right, Malaysian nigga named Joe Lowe Daddy sold fast fashion Rich met this nigga named Reza who Stepdaddy is the son of the Minister of Defense who eventually becomes the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Joe Loo ended up going to the boarding school that Winston Churchill and Methuselah went to. Uh It eventually went on to Wharton in Pennsylvania, where he studied international finance finance, where a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of other scammy white men went as well.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the President of the United States went there. So then from there in college, he started the Winton Group, the w Why and to win because why he wins touns And he started this while he's in school. An anecdote about how he has the gift of gab and people hang on his whims is the fact that he talked his way out of a forty K tab in Philadelphia, which is pretty hard to do seeing that Philly niggas don't trust nobody. In two thousand and nine, he has moved, he has graduated. He is spending money in the club like like he's a country. There's three hundred and five hundred thousand dollars the bottles of chrystal, primarily to people buying his way into the hearts and minds of the New York City social elite. All that. Also while being obsessed with Prairis Hilton, where she would he would buy her stuff and pay like her booking fees just so they can like hang. He started an investment from called Jen Well as well. Whiles he was in New York City. He gets ridd of write ups in the New York Post to be like, who's that girl?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, oh my god, I used to watch that Madonna movie all the time.
Speaker 1: Anyway, come to his thirty first birth, he has like a circa solet situation. Everybody and their mama, Kim Kardashian, all the other celebrities that Jade mentioned that love white people. And he also meets Kim Morley's baby daddy there unbeknownst to him. Table's side note that Nigga's crazy all the while, you know, Joe Lowe gets obsessed with sovereign wealth funds, which is literally a five Oh those scholarship bank accounts that you have for kids when you first have them, that's essentially what it is. Yeah, I don't know, Oh it's not rich people. They tell you like when you first start a bank account, like do you want this for your baby? Yeah? But yeah, and he was he was like doing some money laundering shit. He was passing it through country's bank accounts and putting into his own about almost up to a billy. He moves a billion dollars. I was supposed to get to Saudi Arabia Arabia, but maybe only three hundred million touched it, and he banged seven hundred million. So yep, yeah, that's where we're at.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, very good. Okay, So Tim Leissner, two time big amiss Right. So the side scandal here, like I said, is that in him courting Kamora, he wants Kimora to think that he's divorced. So he's communicating with Kimora as his ex wife, Judy Chan, who is also a very well connected baddie. He's catfishing his girlfriend with his ex wife and Kamora's like, Oh, we're gonna be a big happy yours mine and ours family. Cool, We're gonna do co parenting trips and all that. And she's like Judy Chan's like, oh hi, we can't calm when a car accident. And I don't know if she has a British accident or not. She's Chinese probably or not, but it's not Judy Chan. Right. Not only was he not divorced from Judy Chan, he was not divorced from his unidentified first wife before Judy Chan. So he was a big a miss when he married Judy Chan. He was a two time big a miss when he tried to marry Kimora Ley.
Speaker 1: Mm that's where the comes in, got it?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Now? Tim Leisner was also warned against doing any business with Joelo. That was just side mess. I just wanted you to know that it has nothing to do.
Speaker 1: This is also you see when I when I talked to you about like this is your ship in hand. This is when I talked about people who do this like like real vile people like figurative.
Speaker 4: You just want to bring her back wrestling and ship every.
Speaker 1: Time, and it all goes back to wrestling and ship in hands. You can't have what with that though.
Speaker 4: You can't have one with that. And and then but Licener was warned. Remember he works for Goldman Sax, so he was warned against doing business with Jolo because they weren't really fucking with him, like you know, like even though other people were with him. It's because it was too vague. But Goldman Sacks.
Speaker 1: Go Sacks is that nigga.
Speaker 4: They have money laundering officers that work for.
Speaker 1: Big like.
Speaker 4: Around exactly. So they're now like inquiring, They're like, how how does he make his money?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm? Does money? God?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's how some of you niggas sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking of money. Can we take a pause. Can we take a pause here? I'm sorry what because this is about business?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: And I know I advertise, you know, I do digital consulting and stuff, but this is a free tip. In all I beg of you, please, I beg. I implore. I'll even start a sovereign wealth fund for this. But please, my people stop using chept please for everything, for everything, but more specifically, like I I've been seeing a bunch of flyers for like advertising for people selling their ugly ass food whatever. Fine, like it's off. But then what I saw recently was see people using like chatchpt to announce funeral announcements. But I understand we're greeting, right, but they also made it look they also make it look like the other ugly ass flyers that are happening. So it's like it all just meshes in together. And I had them like, I know, we grieving. I know it's a tough time to do it. And I was like, I'm speaking from privilege because I had you and Chris Rogers do mine for my grandmother, so you know what I mean. So so I get that, but I'm also like, these are ugly friends, Like these aren't attractive things to like showcase. Also like outside the funeral one, there was just one somebody's selling chicken wings. Why I tell you it looked like dookie, Like it was just like this, like logs just just stupid.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? What are you talking about? What are you even saying to me?
Speaker 1: Right now? People are using people have ugly chat GPT flyers, but.
Speaker 4: Wait the chicken Oh they like they they had chat GPT create an imager.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen these chat GPT flylyers. They're all black and there are different Colors's got a bunch of ship on them.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what the odyssey was.
Speaker 1: Okay, friends, so you all have a helmework at us. But send Jade a couple. Yeah, don't send them, send them to Jade. Send them to her. Tag her on the gram. Don't tag me, talk about add Jane doesn't read her messages. That's not the point. Tag her. Also shout out to one of the ages of Chaos who kept me abreast about this whole FIFA situation and how FIFA is crazy racist. Oh yeah, and racist. Well we yeah, and evil and all that. But we need to watch this FIFA. That that's another thing. They are they they.
Speaker 4: Are Yeah, No, they're they're like they're up to Jimmy Hoffa. Yeah, they're malicious. They're malicious at the root, at the core. It's pure evil at the core of thiefs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But AnyWho, Yes, ugly flyers ruining the business. But I'm sorry, back to your back to your presentation.
Speaker 4: I always attribute like funeral programs and flyers and things like that to like like drag like it's a taste level situation. Remember when we were designing my grandmother's program, and I was like, listen, she don't like a lot of ship like, don't give her no takiass flowers on the border, don't put her in the clouds.
Speaker 1: I didn't do that, No, none of that.
Speaker 4: No, it was.
Speaker 1: You agree that there is an esthetic issue, but I also think there is just a pure laziness issue using language learning models to design your flyers and things.
Speaker 4: And stop running your photos through AI, and stop running other people's photos through AI. Yeah, anyway, anyway back to this. So, so Tim tried to get l this these accounts at gold Mian Sacs like over and over again, and he was consistently declined. They were like, no, we're not comfortable with his source of fun, so he can't have an account here. So he never had an account of gold min Sacks. But Jolo is the reason Tim got gold Mian Sacks involved with one MDB. Okay so important. And remember Jolo doesn't work for one MDB technically, but he is the puppet master. So theft number two gold Min Sachs was giving was given these assurances that Jolo was not attached, that he does not work for them, all of the things that I just told you. So they're like Okay, bet they raise six point five billion dollars for one MDB for Malaysia's Sovereign Wealth Fund. Golden miss Sacks does six point five billy, all right, So Tim's career is taking off. Okay, he is that this can do a lot for Malaysia. Six point five bill. I think Bowen six point five bill could do right here right now. He's he's put on a pedestal all these things. But the challenge is the money never makes it there. So gold raises six point five BILLI it never makes it to Malaysia. It was rerouted to offshore banks, all right, So it's rerouted to offshore banks. Now he used these shell accounts to purchase all right, this is what he was doing under jin well all right.
Speaker 1: When he was here in the chat. Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: That's how that's his New York connection. He purchased a twenty four million dollar unit in Park Laurel, a loft and soho for fourteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: Back up back he bought what now for what? What's the first thing?
Speaker 4: He purchased a twenty four million dollar unit in Park Laurel.
Speaker 1: Where the hell is Park Laurel?
Speaker 4: I assume let's see. Let's look, it's gotta be on Park Avenue.
Speaker 1: Sixty third billionaire row billion billion they're condos.
Speaker 4: I guess sixty third Street very expensive, forty story asymmetrical tower has fifty three condominium apartments ranging in size from two to four bedrooms. As big as fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, here, billionaires are we're near that area?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, exactly so per twenty four million dollar Union Park.
Speaker 1: Laurel There.
Speaker 4: I hate it all right. A lofton Soho for fourteen million dollars. A one hundred and forty million dollar steak in Parklay Hotel.
Speaker 1: How one hundred what.
Speaker 4: One hundred and forty million dollar steak in Parklay Hotel, Parklane Parkland Hotels. A thirty million dollar penthouse in the Time Warder Center where the previous tenants were Jay Z and Beyonce.
Speaker 1: So they lived, they lived above where you work.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, I know, right, the whole time, the whole time. In twenty twelve, he partnered with Sony Music, Swissbee's and WHISKUSA to purchase Emi Music Publishing for two point two Billy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Emi Music Group, by the way, owns the catalogs of Michael Jackson. Lady Gaga, Bob Dylan and others.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Now, also he's moving very quickly like that why a couple of dates exactly.
Speaker 1: Like normally people at least madeoff had like a fifty year like you know what I mean, Like it was long skin. This is three years is a lot to be pushing so far that I've counted at least four billion dollars.
Speaker 4: He becomes chummy and Bessie's with Buster Rhymes, Ludacris, Swiss beads, Alicia Keys to the point where Alicia Keys does a gen Well Capital commercial for him, and they show this footage of her doing this this gen wal uh, this gen will where she's playing the playing the playing the piano and like talking about don't she have teas? Don't she have a lot of tea? You should support small businesses, support Minty Minty Bong, support him.
Speaker 1: I love ben Tea Bong.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's fantastic. You're supposed to tell me what you wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Tell them to come on the show. I loved I love them they have because it brought me back because when I when me and Fury first used to hang out at the very very beginning of our friendship, we used to go to David's t a lot, and it reminded me of like, you know, making these great concoctions. I've always like too intimidated to make the type of teas that he makes. I also don't have all that ship that he makes all the teas with, Like I'm not it's a fabulous setup, but I'm like, I want to go and be like experienced. I want to sweet potato cheesecake tea.
Speaker 4: I'm like, because it's fabulous, it's fantastic. Where like the cheese would come from, Like oh damn, nigga, you pulled it from whatever kind.
Speaker 1: Of bark and root from Malaysia, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, He's like, let's make a cream soda tea Like whoa, So yeah, shout out to Terrell Minti Bong. I don't know what Alicia Keys is doing, but she did this commercial for this man. So he's all in the in the in the the who's its and what's its? Glory with all these people, right, he starts buying original art pieces as well, Warhols, Basquiats, Van Goes, Picasso's like he starts getting to the art world. So they're like, who's this who's this man? Who's making his way into the art world. But then they quickly realized he wasn't a real art collector because at one of the auctions this league was gonna say they announced a monet. He gonna say, is that guy still alive? The people don't be bright. Then they just have buddy. They just have buddy in finesse and not yeah, dripping in finesse. Now, let me see before he moved, So is this when he moved over there?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, So he makes his mark all over New York and does all of that. Right, We're moving on to La, your your neck of the woods, your side of things.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, all right, Alva.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a traveling a sisterhood of the Traveling Picastos. So he gets to La, he buys the Viceroy Hotel for forty million dollars. He buys a thirty nine million dollar house in the hills, and in twenty eleven he invested in a production company by the name of Red Grant, Red Granite. Do you know what Red Granitt produced?
Speaker 1: Gran production company?
Speaker 4: Close They some of the Some of the movies on their roster include Dumb and Dummerer and The Wolf of Wall Street. Now It's important to note that the Wolf of Wall Street like mini studio, right, So Wolf of Wall Street basically for the history for your Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio purchased the rights years ago to the Wolf of wall Street, right, and they had this idea to take Jordan belfo It, which is the scammer in The Wolf of Wall Street who still be around by the way, But they took Jordan Belford's story and they bought the rights to it. So they'd been trying to get Wolf of wall Street made for a long time, and all these studios passed on it because it was extremely too excessive. Remember they did you ever see Wolf of Wall Street. They crashed at Lamborghini, you know how he was living in List It's an expensive film, and so studios were passing on it because they were like, no, this is excessive, this is too expensive. Now this is where we get into old Hollywood tropes that play themselves out time and time again. So you've got a person like jo Lo whose primary drug is money and power to get this money not by him, he becomes friends with all these celebrities. We see the types of parties he throws those types of parties. Intentionally, he becomes friends with Leonardo DiCaprio, remember he was up there wrapping with Q Tip earlier. It is Marnes Scorsese. And then they pitched this idea to him because they realized he's a dummy with money and.
Speaker 1: Bork with money like you say in the wrestling yep.
Speaker 4: And because they know that he wants to be known and he wants to be attached to certain things. It works to their benefit because they need an outsider with deep pockets who's thirsty to see their name in some credits. And that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 13: Steve mad Red hot Ladies footwearing pisario and thanks to Donnie, we were taking his company public. Stratton Oakmont was crawling out of the primordial ooze pond scum no more.
Speaker 4: That's why they got to see your face. So at the twenty Now, do you know who owns Red Granite? I told you that right, mm hmm. Red Granted Productions is co owned by Riza Aziz, uh Okay so Jo Loo and another nigga named Joe something or other. So remember Riza Aziz is his is his friend from school from boarding school. In their in their boy days. Okay, Rizaziza's stepdaddy is also the Prime Minister of Malaysia, so they use each other's connections and Jolo's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're my homeboy, like from long time, long time, I'm going to invest in your company. And then he introduces Red Granted, Red Granted to all of Hollywood. He makes he has them throw a party at the twenty eleven can Film Festival m and because of all of his connections, so Red Granite does this party and obviously they're put on the map and he allows it to be more of Red Granted in the forefront. Like, Jolo's not even trying to take the credit for that one, right, He kept a little profile, but he got Kanye West and Jamie Fox to perform. Leonardo was there, Jordan Belfort was there, The actual Wolf of Wall Street was there. Now what's interesting is Jordan Belfort makes a comment at the party to somebody very similar to the comment I talked about earlier from the posts.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody do that like that?
Speaker 4: Don't nobody do that? A scammer clock and a scammer clock and a skimmer Okay, So come to find out that Lamborghini crashing scene in Wolf of Wall Street. The director wanted to crash a real vintage one instead of a replica. Most things like that for movies, they'll build a replica so that they're not actually destroying that much money like that, even though it's still expensive. Nope, he because of because of how excessive somebody like Jolo was. They were like, no, yeah, do whatever you want. He was ready to bankroll whatever the fuck they wanted, which is a director dream. I could do whatever I want with this. So Leonardo and Scorsese went wild. Three hundred and ninety two million dollars is what it garnered, which is Scorsese's biggest film fiscally, even bigger than Goodfellas.
Speaker 1: How much did it cost to make? Oh, let's see budget for one hundred million, one hundred million. Uh. Internationally it got uh four hundred and seven million. Ooh, let me not google this because the first thing I see is like, this film is kind of a part of a corruption investigation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Extreme progressed five hundred uses of the expl explicit. Fuck. Yeah that Wolf of Walls, she was crazy. It was wild, Okay, but.
Speaker 4: That's where the cocaine is that you keep asking about. It wasn't with Jolo though, and you know, Award Season twenty fourteen, it was nominated. Wolf of Wall Street was nominated, and then Leonardo DiCaprio won a Golden Globe. He didn't win the Oscar. He won Golden Globe. Yeah, for Best Actor Musical Comedy. That's important to note though, whether he didn't win the Oscar, but he won a Golden Globe. And when he at the at the awards, if you remember, he thanks a few people, including Reza's Ease and Joey McFarlane who are both red granted pictures, and you know who Reza Disease is. But he also thanks Jolo for making it happen as the principal funder for the movie.
Speaker 14: So this movie, thank you for the entire production team, Joey Riz, Joah Think, Joe Riz and Joe thank you for being not only collaborators but taking a risk on this movie. Truly, Emma Irwin, the entire production team, Thelma Pietro.
Speaker 4: It's interesting because I told you all the studios that it was too expensive to make, and this nigga did everything. He allowed them to do everything under the sun. So Okay, back to our Okay, right, So I told you he's buying all this all right, he moves to La. He's doing all the things read granted they grow, throw the party, blah blah blah blah blah. So now he's in La. He not New York no more. I told you all the stuff he was doing out there. He also buys a house around the corner from Leonardo DiCaprio, so they're like besties at this point. He buys that he has red grannite put they're basically their office is a floor away from Leonardo DiCaprio's production company in the same building, so they're like besties. And he gives Leonardo DiCaprio thirteen million dollars worth of Picasso and basquiare arts. Yes, so all that art he was purchased in earlier. He gives thirteen million dollars of it, thirteen million dollars worth of it to Leonardo DiCaprio.
Speaker 1: Aret, I have issues with art being excessive. Incident is what it is. But whatever.
Speaker 4: Also, yes, and we don't we like. As this goes on, you realize in all of this, like flagrancy and all of this Jolo, you are a loser. Yeah, you have to, Like you're a loser who doesn't doesn't think you can make friends just off of your own volition. How sad. So he gives Leonardo thirteen million dollars worth of this art right.
Speaker 1: He also.
Speaker 4: Because because Leonardo did not make I hate calling him that did not make, did not get the oscar for Wolf of Wall Street. As a consolation prize, Jolo buys him the original oscar that Marlon Brando won, Oh my fucking god, as a consolation prize for not winning the oscar for Wolf of Wall Street and gives him that Marlon Brando's original oscar.
Speaker 1: Like there's one okay, okay, let's full stop, Okay, we have to we have to talk about it. Yes, yeah, like there's one thing to just buy friendship and things, and and there's how to be a point where Leo says like, hey, I can't accept this, Like this is weird. Like I know we all rich and have this money to throw around, but not this kind of money to throw around. Thirty million dollars is fucking crazy. And then you're buying me Marlon brod, Are you in love with me? Nigga?
Speaker 4: Like that's crazy oh, he takes all and then you know, and and then later on he says, later on, he says, the intention in taking all of those gifts was to auction them off for his charities. For I cackled when I heard that. Cackled, but that's what he says. But no, all of them are weird, all of them. They're all weird because you sat up there, like you said, and accepted every one of those gifts. Mm hmm, like you.
Speaker 1: If you were to, if you were to be like, oh, I'm sending this for the auction, then you would have been like, oh, I love this, donated to my foundation or whatever the fact. I know how rich people operate like that.
Speaker 4: The first time x D hugged me after he moved away, the first time we saw each other and he hugged me, I was like, oh, you hugging me, nigga. He was like, yeah, and that is my dear family. At this point of many, many, many years, I was suspicious of his hug. You mean to tell me this, nigga, You gave you all of his fine art and in another Nigga's award and bought a house around a quarter front. Me crazy, right, No, you're all fucking weird, because remember Leonardo was at all his parties too earlier years ago, he was at all the parties, jumping up on stage, rapping with.
Speaker 1: The Q tip. That's why people I'll be thinking, I'll be stuck in dick and cock because that there's no other way to explain to me like that level of like you're spending like the GDP of certain countries just to get in this niggas good graces.
Speaker 9: Hmmm.
Speaker 4: So come twenty fourteen, all right, So remember he made his mark in New York, he made his mark in LA. He'd bought the thing with Sony. He's he's Michael Jackson's part of buying the rights of my Texas music. It's insane. This is the reason, is the reason why we got the Wolf of Wall Street. Yeah, and why Margot Robbie played Barbie Like there's so many connections here south of France.
Speaker 1: Twenty fourteen, okay, can yes?
Speaker 4: Which is I'm glad you said that Jolo purchases.
Speaker 1: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: A three hundred foot long super yacht. It's the length of a football field.
Speaker 1: Literally, I was waiting for a boat to come in somehow, Like all this real estate I was like okay, yeah, sure, but where is where's the boat? Where's the yacht? And I want somebody Nobody ever buys a ship like rich people they always buy some weird Yet why can't you buy a cruise ship? Like remember when John Travolta, he didn't buy the private play he brought the whole Boeing seven fifty seven. Like, that's some good, that's some ship. You should you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: John Travolta is also that was at the hands of scientology. But yes, but yes, but yes, I can't resist.
Speaker 1: Well this what is at the behest of Malaysia.
Speaker 4: So they takes Malaysia.
Speaker 1: You're not in Ambezil. You are definitely from a sovereign nation. That's fucking nuts, bro.
Speaker 4: We're watching this. This is why anyway, Okay, we didn't.
Speaker 1: Take a break. Okay, let us take a break and we'll be back with this crazy story.
Speaker 7: Hit it after these messages, will be right.
Speaker 1: Ain't back.
Speaker 15: Official frame their ill gotten games to the United States. They also bring with them their corrupt practices in disregard for the route law, and that presents a threat to our economy. It impacts trade and investment, It fuels the growth of criminal enterprises and other lines up there.
Speaker 12: And we're back.
Speaker 1: We're discussing Jolo from Malaysia.
Speaker 4: The Wolf of Malaysia by Malaysia for Malaysia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you feel with that, but anyway, so he buy, So we leave off where Joe. Okay, So, so Jolo made this mark all over New York, made this mark all over LA. Now he buys this yacht in the south of France. Now it's interesting, you said Kean immediately. Well, we went when I went with the girls Micrys, solfran Kia Toya, we went to can and I remember walking around and you know, I got me some little, you know, bell dresses, the little fringe dresses, walked through the little cobblestone street. So I looked at all their fabulous doors. Europe got some nice fucking doors, man, those doors are gorgeous. Everywhere has nice doors outside of the States anyway. So we're off the water and it is, I mean, it is a slew of the most elaborate yachts I've ever seen. And it's the most amount of yachts I've ever seen in my life, all docked like just like you're walking. Its yeah, ya ya. It was clearly one hundred rich Niggers just have their boats docked there. And so when they said south of France and you just said, I was like, yes, I remember that. And some of those like we looked at some we stopped to look at some of them to be like, Yo, what the fuck, How the fuck do you get something like that? I'll tell you how you ruin the lives of the people of Malaysia or the United States or slavery, you know. You know what I'm saying. Maybe you're part of big is not real, I don't know, but like this story is important for the context of niggas wondering why they are paying twenty four dollars for a stick of deodorant, you know what I'm saying, And they're trying to make it normal because COVID's done. All right, you all can bring it back. COVID is finished. Anyway. I didn't even know they had something called a super yacht. I just thought the ships were called yachts. I thought of super yacht was a ship you're talking about. Niggas don't buy ships anymore. That's kind of like niggas buying a bus and making it in a house huh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, which is another thing we should talk about.
Speaker 4: Like what you said by I'm like, outside of the emissions, that seems like a great idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've developed opinions about people who renovate things that and turning him into things that they shouldn't be. Like the other day, we were watching this news story about this man in Seattle who bought a firehouse and turned it into like a home for him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't remember what Cooper used to live on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I get that, but I'm also but here's what pissed me off though. But then he kept like the fire station signed like this is a fire station, like on the front of the thing, because no take it off station. I don't know, okay, No. All everything I know about Anderson Cooper is the fact that he is a Vanderbilt and that he's a homosexual. That's very very serious about mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's why the nigga was able to buy a motherfucking fire station turn into a loft. Anyway. I can't believe you don't remember he had a loft on West Third. It was a couple of blocks down from from the grill, and it was a lot, I mean a fire station that he turns into a loft for himself. He lived there for a minute, and then I think he eventually moved, probably because it became too well known. Why would you buy a fucking anyway, Gloria Vanderbilt. I yeah, what's the odyssey? So he's got this super yacht's reference everything, So buys this super yacht. The super yacht got a sauna, it got a helicopter landing pad, it's it's it's got amenities. Okay, it's for him and his rich friends. But at the time of this, there's an investigation happening.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that.
Speaker 4: Because you can't do all of this flagrancy and somebody is not starting to ask questions. And remember Goldman sachs alread he was like, hey, they told their employee, Tim Leisner, don't fuck with this nigga on our behalf at all. When Tim Leisner started doing business, they said, hey, is this nigga evolved? Like this is how that flagrant he was. So an investigation is happening, all right. February twenty fifteen, couple months before I got married. Oh first, big os, big oz so I used to call my cousin who's Ojse Big Ojse. The first big expose happens on Jolo in the New York Times that he's laundering money through luxury condos in the time building where Jason Beyonce lived before him. He did that, he appeared. So they say from two thousand and nine to two thy fifteen is when he the four point five billy from one MDB. All those funds were misappropriated. That was all in that amount of time. So when we talk about time earlier, oh nine to twenty fifteen, four point five bill. But you see the way that he was spending. So the way he was spending it makes sense, right. So Jolo relinquishes seven hundred million dollars worth of assets, all his real estate holdings in New York and LA all of that, all the jewelry he gave to that Victoria Secret model I told you them, ugly heart diamonds, all of those things, the artwork that he gave to Leonardo DiCaprio that was supposed to go for charity, the Marlon Brando Oscar. The government also seized the rights to several movies, including Dumb and Dummerer and Wolf of Wall Street.
Speaker 16: WHOA Malaysia says that the US government has returned fifty seven million dollars as the first installment of assets recovered the scandal hit State Investment Fund one MDB. The money will be repatriated under a US teptocracy asset recovery initiative. As Minisago reports from Colm.
Speaker 4: So because of all of this, red granted ends up having to settle and pay the government sixty million dollars.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: They don't end up facing charges because it's not really on them. It's their investor, which is Jolo. But Rizaz's had to surrender sixty million dollars worth of assets to the government and his partner surrendered fourteen million dollars worth of cash and assets to the government. In twenty eighteen, US prosecutors filed criminal charges against Tim Leisner Kimoris Nigga for laundering funds twenty eighteen eighteen, Tim Leister, they filed they filed criminal charges against him. They said he helped bribe government officials with one point six billion dollars in stolen money from Goldman sacks. He pled guilty of money laundering and violating the Foreign Corrupt Practices Acts and had to forfeit forty three point seven million dollars and Goldman Sacks. Oh wait, no, he still went to jail. Goldman Sachs had to pay a two point nine billion dollar penalty, which is the largest penalty in DOJ history because of Tim Leisner. Also complete side side side note. I'm not gonna do it here now because we have enough. But you often go look up on your own how Tim Leister might be connected to why Russell Simmons is stuck in body outside of like believe that extraditing himself. But this WEDB is so crazy, it's so crazy. So now Jolo fled the United States. Okay, obviously they found his super yacht anchored off the coast of Bali. Can you imagine just rolling up and finding a football field of a ship.
Speaker 1: Right, There's no way you could be inconspicuous with that large of a ship.
Speaker 4: No, they sees it. They sees it from the from those waters. But he's not on board of the yacht.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: In twenty eighteen, Nazeb Rizak, the Prime Minister of Malaysia and Riza as he's a stepdaddy. His re election efforts plummeted. I mean, like straight to Hell, Middle Earth that they there was not only was there negative chance of this nigga being re elected. In twenty twenty, he was tried and found guilty of abusive power and sentenced to twelve years in Malaysian prisons.
Speaker 1: Wow, w wait, hold on, hold on, that's a whole nother story. Because while you was doing outlaw money, lawn dring, stealing Malaysian money that was intended to go to Malaysia, you Wolf of Wall Street, daddy up here Rihee haveric a the country of Malaysia.
Speaker 4: Allowing it, allowing Jolo to also continue to rehab it on his people, and then trying to get re elected, which sound.
Speaker 1: You gotta go to jail for twelve years and.
Speaker 4: You you want, but you want to know why all of that makes sense? Because rajiem Nazak or the prime minis he has been you know who has quoted him as their favorite prime ministers? He's my favorite prime minister. Oh I said it right, two redheaded demons? Yes, yes, he has been quoted saying that right. Okay, So Jolo fled flat Malaysia. So now he's allegedly living in China in the home of a high ranking member of the Communist Party. So that's where he at and he can't leave China. That nigga can't move anywhere outside of China. He is a fugitive everywhere else in the world.
Speaker 1: So he's in China currently, yes, because there's no laws in China because we don't bang but each other like that like.
Speaker 4: That now we.
Speaker 1: Them, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, foreign yeah, China if you here, Okay, it's a symbiotic relationship.
Speaker 4: Now, Okay, So Tim Leisner got two years, right, He's supposed to be released in twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh he gets.
Speaker 4: Even though I feel like, yeah, he got two years. But remember at the top of this, I said, what do Prase.
Speaker 1: Camorrall Y even gotten to Prize? So okay, I'm going to so this probably comes with like prior knowledge that I have, right because I know Prize got sent to prison recently for this Chinese espionage thing. But I guess, well, I'm about to find out now, So tell us.
Speaker 4: So what the hell did Prose do? Why is the stated vote?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: We all we kept hearing like when we got this news initially, is that Prase praz is a is an informant for the something or prize is a trader of the US. Blah blah blah, blah blah. But we never really got clear on what Proz did. He's accused of involvement with Jolo in three schemes. Okay, that prosecutor said he was paid, that he was paid millions of dollars. So when the first one, they claimed that he violated federal election laws by funneling two million dollars from Jolo into Obama's twenty twelve campaign and then mass the source of the funds by using straw donors.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on. Okay, So twenty twelve campaign second term Obama accused of Chinese. This is why they're talking about how the Chinese are it was influencing an election, not because they don't necessarily did anything, but because they used money for to funnel into the campaign and they did or whatever they needed to do, and because to Hi that it was coming from directly from the Chinese government, they said it was coming from specific people.
Speaker 6: Michelle was accused of taking millions of dollars from Malaysian businessman Jolo in exchange for plotting to influence the administrations of Presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump. Lowe remains at large. He faces separate federal charges in New York for allegedly embezzling billions from Malaysia's one MDB Sovereign Wealth Fund YEP.
Speaker 4: Now, now the interesting thing with that was that Prase Praz was weirdly kind of chummy with Obama. Jolo peeped that because they you know, we're so Praz and Jolo met on the club scene too, in the middle all them honkeys that we were talking about earlier prize too. He was part of all of that, right, And so.
Speaker 1: I used to see Praz a lot at Uh what was that racist club? I used to go to Greenhouse.
Speaker 4: And I told you, Prosey used to come in the grill all the time with that black hoodie on. So this was around that time. Interesting. So, so he was chummy with Obama. Why because Obama was playing Ghetto Superstar on repeat, and somehow Proz got thrown into the mix and Obama was cool with him, and Jolo saw that. It was like ooh, opportunity. So that's how all that happened.
Speaker 1: Right then.
Speaker 4: Prose is also accused of seeking to convince the Trump era Justice Department to drop its civil and criminal investigations over Jolo and the one MDB scandals, as well as trying to lobby the US on behalf of Beijing Dice in China businessman Guo Wengu to China. That's what they said. So basically, basically I can't say limits terms, but basically the government tried to assert that Jolo was washing money through Pros. So Prose was used, right, yes, Prose. Now back to all of that flashy shit from earlier in my notes. During his tet You're welcome.
Speaker 1: He actually one two, three four.
Speaker 4: Five, Now Priz when he testified Prose was basically like Nigga. He gave me twenty million dollars over the course of nine months, and I thought it was free money. His exact quote was free money from a wealthy businessman that I could use. Then he ended up perjuring himself when the Justice Department presented evidence of the shell companies that he created to strout his financial relations with Sol. Also, Prose was found to have been sending letters to friends who received one MDB funds and told them basically in so many words, that the money was to stop them from cooperating with the FBI. So then he got witness tampering on top of all of that. Now here's where racism comes into play. Though, Remember how involved Tim Leisner was with this right, like you directly had gold Miss Sacks put money in this shit being like, no, he's not involved, He's fully involved. You knew, you knew, and you was at the flashy parties. You knew how the money was being spent. You knew all the things. Right, tim Leisner got two years prose What Prose got? He was sentenced to fourteen years.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: Ten counts of money laundering campaign finance violations. They ordered him to forfeit sixty five million dollars worth of of of money even though remember he got twenty million originally. No m he requested, and he requested a retrial in twenty twenty four, but he was denied. He accused his lawyer of using AI chat GPT to draft his closing arguments.
Speaker 7: I love AI do you use I absolutely use churchipt?
Speaker 1: Do you chichipt? I love CHURCHIP, I love.
Speaker 4: It chichi bet is frankly fantastic, so not CHURCHI met to use. Basically, they took like some of the lyrics from I'll be missing You, Yes Puff Daddy's I'll be missing you, and then they misattributed the lyrics and then they also misused lyrics from Ghetto Superstar and like you literally use that in the trial. But his retrial was denied. But this is racism because this nigga got fourteen years and tim Bleisner got two years. So even though yeah, you was involved and you lied to and you didn't lie, well, this white man got two years and you see how closely he was involved, and Proz got fourteen years. Yeah, that's it. That's the story. Isn't that crazy? That's why I wanted to share it with you.
Speaker 1: So let us recap. Let me see if I got this story straight. The power of writing notes, taking notes friends, Right, So we have a gentleman from Malaysia named Joe Lowe whose father worked in fast fashion and provided a life for him where he was able to join the Harrow School where he meets this young man Rizza, whose stepfather happens to be the stepfather whose stepfather happens to be the Prime Minister of Defense and eventually comes the Prime Minister of the country in Malaysia. Later, but they end up going to the Herow School where Winston Churchill and Methuselah and Jesus went. Eventually, he graduated and went on to Wharton which is in Pennsylvania, where he studied international finance, where from there he joined the Winton Groups w y and Ton Group. Why is it spelled that way because he wins tons like. A great antidote about him is that he talked his way out of a forty K tab in Philadelphia, which is hard to do because they don't eating pork. He's the Asian great gets in to this story, not that great like a me getsbee if you will. So we move on to two thousand and nine and then where he is spending the GDP of Romania in the club each and every night he's going. He's buying his affection through bottles of crystal to like the club and Lindsay Lohann lohand Daddy. And he's also obsessed with Paris Hilton and buying her affection of friendship through her booking fee, which is nuts stalker much.
Speaker 4: He started because did you see the boy who is also buying Paris Hilton's affection?
Speaker 1: No, but that also reminds me we need to cover the David case on the main show next week, look into that because that shit is crazy? Where was I? Where was I? Oh? Right? So he gets a lot of ride ups in the New York past because they're like, who who's that nigga? No no no, no, no no no no no no. And there's a quote by anonymous tipster in there who was like, whoever that is is a fraud because what rich niggaspin that? Like that? Right, we get to the thirty first birthday, he's having a thing. I got the clerb like a like it starts to Solay type shit. He meets this man named ten Tim Lessner, Kimorley's baby daddy, who eventually catfished her and is a big amiss because he is not only not divorced from his first wife, he's not divorced from his second wife either, which makes his divorce or his marriage is no l envoid. Like I said, his bestie from from boarding school daddy became prime minister and throughout Joe gets obsessed with sovereign wealth and figures that's a way to scam the system. And you know, solomn wealth funds are a way to make a country better, and he felt the way like, well if I could make a country better, well, I can make it feel worse. So he decides to take text funded and credited this wealth fund through which is about four billion dollars.
Speaker 4: He's like, what do you mean all those children need to school? I need four homes in.
Speaker 1: New York City, right, So then misappropriated four billion dollars. We'll get to that in a minute. But in the meantime, he's a misappropriated billion dollars in Saudi Arabia pocketed seven hundred million dollars of that, so you know, spend that right. So then you know Tim trying to get Jojo hooked up with Goldman Sacks to help fund this thing, and there was like, nah, if you work with him directly, then we not fucking would it like that. So he lied and said that he wasn't fucking with them directly, So then there, okay, since he's not funny fucking with them directly, then we'll give you some money. Hell of money millions, right. This low key happened in wrestling too with TNA and Dixie Connor rusa definitely story. Assume they lost their TV deal because they lied and said, no, we're not working with Vince russo totally was. So then fast forward, a gold message raises a shit ton of money, with half of that could solve world hunger, but they decide to put that in a big account of Malaysia. Hello, and they found that money. It has been rerouted to some offshore banks. I'm assuming one in the Cayman Islands because that's where all white criminals hide their money. So through gin Well, he has moved to New York City and bought several properties. And I list a twenty four million dollar apartment on Park Avenue, fourteen million dollar apartment or aka lofton Soho, one hundred million dollar investment in Parklaye Hotels, and a thirty million dollar condo in the Time Warning Building which is my own above in the Samsung store in a nation. And then we move on to twenty twelve where he purchased EMI music. So he is responsible for two point two billion dollars, which is how we have all the songs on TikTok. Now. Yeah, and he did so well that you know when rich people, when rich whites or Asians do something well, then here come other folks trying to like be a part. So here come Alicia fucking keys doing do do Do? Do Do do do on the keys for a fucking commercial for whatever the fucking reason.
Speaker 4: So then preserving art and culture. I don't know how that went together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't make sense to me. But any who, he started to join the art community, which is phony because they just hype each other up. You want to talk about niggas who get on their own fucking.
Speaker 4: Supply, they're like, can I sniff your bread?
Speaker 1: Okay, give a nigga a canvas with acrylic and shapes on it, and they fucking lose it, you hear me. And they're not talking.
Speaker 4: About your real talented niggas, like who painted the whole fucking Tulsa fire? Black people in their in their opulence. We're not talking again, beautiful.
Speaker 1: But that's not triangle from girlfriends, you know what I mean. So anyway, he gets to but then them snooty motherfuckers realize he's not the real deal because he's dumb as a fucking box of rocks and so right, so they, you know, New Yorkers are stoody, So they oust out of and he finds himself in Los Angeles, where he purchases the Visceroy Hotel, which well, okay.
Speaker 4: And whatever, it's fine.
Speaker 1: And then he invests in Red Granite that produced you know, manosphere films like Wolf of Wall.
Speaker 4: Street, Yes, and Dumb and Dumber.
Speaker 1: And Dumber and Dumber, you know Cinema and so all, you know, through this red product for this company called Red Granite, who happened to be held by his nigga Reza from the school that Jesus started, and uh also got Wolf of Wall Street produced because they realized that these niggas were thirsty to get to get seen, so they just use his money and was just like, you know, yeah, spend that ship, spend that ship, and they grossed a fuck ton of money. However, Scorsese was like, ha ha loser, Mark got your money and all while getting other people to invest in it through Malaysia's money. So the tax people of the taxpayers of Malaysia actually paid for this movie, by the way. So then on.
Speaker 4: Extra way, hold on pause real quick in your recap. M hm, how did that work too for their pay checks? Like, like, I wonder how they only talked about these assets, but like if niggas got paid, they just got paid. Maybe ah, that's why read granted had to I wonder how much Leonardo DiCaprio made on that movie, because remember he had to I don't know if he Resa Zis had to give the government sixty million dollars and his partner had to give forteen million dollars.
Speaker 1: Still doesn't negate his what he gets some perpetuity from the studio.
Speaker 4: Oh true?
Speaker 1: But AnyWho, then the subject of Wolf of Wall Street, Jordan Belfer was like, I scam, scam the scim you know, real recognized real, You look hello, familiar right now, Broski. So meanwhile he, yeah, he professes his love for Leonardo DiCaprio through gifts and other things that would be deemed homosexual, but they're not just very weird, like he provides, yeah, obsessive. He he buys Marlon Brando's oscar to give to him, which I thought it was funny after we watched Jackie's Back where she stole Eliza' the oscar. But AnyWho, or like, if I had the money back in like the early nineties or whatever, I would have bought Tony's Grammys just because like you know what I mean, just to say, like I would buy I want another? Like why do I want another? I don't like I would buy it and give it to her and be like here, this is stupid.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there you go. Yeah you should have had this in the first place. Yeah, girl.
Speaker 1: The fact that this could be considered as an asset is nuts to me. But whatever. Also, any who buys him a shit ton of fucking art becomes his neighbor star stuff at his underwear, all that such, all that kind of shit. Right. So then in twenty fourteen we move on and we moved to the south of France. We moved to con Dot in Cohn Khan, where he buys a boat that is three hundred feet and is very very expensive. All the meanwhile that they're exciting, things are happening at Burking where he's currently being investigated. But hark, there is more. In twenty fifteen, this is where this downfall begins, right where the New York Times put out an expose as they often do, explaining how much of a charlatan and a cad he is. Right where he is money laundering via real estate not unlike the in the United States, and through this one MBT funds misappropriation thing right, four point five million dollars a gonzo. All through this the government sees a whole bunch of shit, including The Wolf of Rall Street and a couple of other films where this a red creation production company had to give almost one hundred million dollars in assets and money to the federal government. God damn well. In two eighteen, Lesnar remember Kim Morra Lee's baby daddy was on the hook for one point six billion dollars and served two years in prison. Maybe that's what the issue was. Since it's either you I'll pay, you pay money or do the time. He probably got the money to get there.
Speaker 4: He did. He had to pay forty seven He had to pay forty seven point forty seven million.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, So AnyWho, all around the time he got involved with Goldman Sachs, and so Goldman Sachs had to pay almost three billion dollars. Surprised people. Oh yeah, six point five billion dollars, which is crazy because you would think that the people at Golden Sax would have tried to off him lessener, But maybe that might happen when he gets out.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's not over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Joel thought he could be cool and flee to Bally or BALI excuse me, but they seized the boat, but he wasn't in it. Turns out he stuck to China and where he cannot leave it because there's no extradition laws because you know them, the Chinese government, you know, oil the water. Right. Meanwhile, Proswell from the hip hop group of the nineties, the fujis.
Speaker 4: The technical of the hip hop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, critical founder you know, decided to get involved with Joe Low because niggas like being attached to other rich niggas. It's interesting. So he decided, and even God got busy in some election fraud. None of this sounds to me like true election fraud to me, but it's like closed, yeah, but it sounds like he was being used like most people do, like how job rules used for the Firefest and all that jazz. But yeah, yeah, Priz ended up being escape goat and for him and took the fall for a lot of shit and is in the clinker for fourteen years.
Speaker 4: And remember when we talked a little bit back when they were doing that Fuji Reunions tour and we were like, wait, I thought this nigga was having to go to prison. This was in the course of all of that. But he was at least able to do that performance, but now he's in prison fourteen years, which again you didn't ask all the right questions, And niggas really need to be a little bit more intentional with who they get involved with, and like be asking a few more questions, don't be. People don't want to talk anymore. They don't want to have real and uncomfortable conversations. Howsomever there was a little bit of and it's racist that nigga was a scapegoat, like you said, and got off worse than anybody in all of this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was the hell of a story, friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. How do you feel?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: The same? However, well informed, well informed, you know. I'm glad to know that if I ever, you know, do anything out of the huge I know where to go, you know exactly. But yeah, I think that is there anything else can we close out?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 4: Are we good? We're done here? What we'll see?
Speaker 1: Yes? Bye?
Speaker 3: Yes, we're moving on, Dosa