Speaker 1: I'm nervous about this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: I'm really nervous about this one. You know, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: We couldn't get any mainstream media's outlets to pay attention to those interviews, and nobody would really give Sarah a voice. Now everybody wants to give Sarah a voice because, oh guess what, the fucking CIA targeter was actually right. Mainstream media gave her no attention. So that's been going crazy.
Speaker 4: Whew.
Speaker 2: I'm nervous about this one too. If you guys watched the episode that I put out last night, you already know kind of my perspective on this. So today I reached out to FBI whistleblower recovering FBI agents Steve Friend, to give me his opinion as to what we've witnessed. He had already watched this interview with Sam schu Mate and Sean Ryan. He's also familiar with the interview with Sarah, so I pepper him with a bunch of questions as to what he thinks about their theses or hypothesis, and he agrees with some of it, disagrees with some of it. But I didn't actually have these clips qued up to run for him. So I'm going to go through some of the highlights that I feel as if Steve kind of dismissed in a way that I probably would not. I think that these are are much more worthy of consideration. He seemed to dismiss some of them. So let's check it out.
Speaker 5: What do you think I told the guys down this downstairs? You know, I I jokingly said this to my wife the day that I got that email, because I read the email to her.
Speaker 1: You all have heard the email.
Speaker 5: Now, you realize, without context of who this person is, how just crazy it sounds. And I told her, I said, well, I mean, I guess if the dude ends up getting rolled up by the Feds or he gets killed, we uh we got a story. Huh man. It was last words right, that's uh so. And I want to get context on one of the things I saw this. I saw this going around on social media. People were saying that his signal chat is safety number changed. I don't know if you saw this on X, but it was all over X. Apparently his safety number on signal change. He messaged me on signal So I went on there to look myself to see if it changed, and sure enough, it had on January first, after the bombing, after.
Speaker 1: He was dead, his safety number change. That's all he sent me.
Speaker 5: He said, initial contact and I gave a thumbs up, and his safety number changed.
Speaker 1: At the bottom. Look at that. That's after he's dead.
Speaker 5: I don't know enough about signal to know why that would happen.
Speaker 1: Somebody has to have manipulated that though and messed with it.
Speaker 5: Somebody had to have been in his account after the fact and done something for that to have changed.
Speaker 2: So, as I said yesterday, I didn't think that this signal chat change was proven or that it was, you know, a smoking gun. Per se. This gentleman, Sam, he was in contact with the men who committed this act, and I am now convinced that in fact it was Matthew Livelsburger. But it is U. It's absolute fascinating because this guy was reaching out to Sam Schumante saying, I want to speak to Pete Hegseth in coming SECTEF, I want to talk to Sean Ryan, I want to talk to Fox News. He's like he's imploring, he's begging him. He's saying, I have information that could prevent a world war. That's what he says. In this email now. He then goes on to talk about this drone technology, which I probably should have aston Forbes back on because he's talking about anti gravity technology for these orbs and that essentially China can attack us at any moment on our East coast. And I have no idea if there's any validity to that, But what it does seem is that the FBI or some three letter agency had to have had access to this guy's phone, because you can't. I don't think you can change that security code after he's deceased unless they do that. I don't think that there's a backdoor and a signal, but you know, there probably is. I don't know. And if they don't have his phone, do they do that? So if they do have a backdoor, I guess they could do it that way. If they do have his phone, I guess they could do it that way. Was his phone not destroyed in the explosion. I don't know. Lots more questions and answers on that topic, but I just wanted to circle back to that issue with the signal chat because this guy experienced the same thing himself, and he was actually in contact with this guy before he committed this act so big time.
Speaker 1: Very capable guy.
Speaker 5: But he loads the Tesla up, a Tesla which Elon Musk brags about being bulletproof, right, so this is one of his his selling points, his bulletproof. He even saw Joe Rogan shoot an arrow at it and wasn't able.
Speaker 1: To puncture this thing.
Speaker 5: So he loads up a Tesla knowing that it's gonna, you know, not explode like he wants it to with fireworks and in a bunch of other junk. When he can make a car bomb that's going to level this place. Here's what I think. So the PO, the Army PO, is saying that the body inside the.
Speaker 1: Cab did not match the DNA of his child.
Speaker 5: All right, we also know that there was no They said he was shot by a desert eagle. We know that there was no signature when it rolled up, so nobody shot themselves. When it rolled up to it, you would have seen a large signature. Mister guns and year, he's on X. He goes into this a lot in depth. He's a firearms expert and he talks about this. There's no signature, So this is what happens. You get a Tesla because you know it can drive itself up to the hotel, the Trump Tower, you put a body in it, roll it up, it's already burned up, or it's already shot. Excuse me, you don't want to kill anybody, because that's not the message you're trying to send. You're not trying to level the tower or kill a bunch of people. So you load it up with firearms or fireworks and a bunch of junk to send a message. And we know that his signal number or his signal safety number changed. That can't be done unless you're inside that signal account. And a lot of people conjecture, was the FBI inside a signal account?
Speaker 1: Whatever else? But what if he accidentally changed his safety? No, goofed up there.
Speaker 5: He rolled a body up in a tesla specifically because a tesla can drive itself up to the tower, and did what he did to send a message to.
Speaker 1: Expose this stuff. And he's still alive out there somewhere.
Speaker 3: Well, the other answer to a lot of questions, The other thing is maybe the FBI wasn't in this phone.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean, this guy's obviously very competent. I mean he was, He's got a TSSCI clearance. Where the polygraph. It's been associated with Yususak. Obviously, he was on this operation in twenty nineteen. By the way, the general in charge of that was General Miller. You'll see that in the email that we post on X later after this interview comes out. You know, maybe he changed his number on purpose and switched phones because he obviously was tipped off for or conducted his own counter surveillance and caught Homeland or FBI tracking him. And so I think there's a very good possibility that this that that Matthew Livelsburger might be still alive.
Speaker 2: Holy shit, I'll just I'll just say that to that. I didn't even think about that. But if it's true, that all right. So they received this Shoemaker guy, or maybe with Sean Ryan, one of them receives a contact from someone in the government saying that, hey, just so you know, the reason he did this, essentially is because he found out that his child was not his own. But then they according to the DNA. According to Shoemaker, I don't know if he's right about this, but he's saying that the DNA of the body inside of the cyber truck does not match his child. So maybe in fact, that is his child, but that's not his body, and they are setting the narrative. You see the you see the frame that that would create. Oly shit. I mean, all right, So, I think the other thing that makes my interview with Steve Friend different in analysis from what Sean Ryan and Schumaker are saying is that, like he's from the FBI. Steve Friend is from the FBI. I don't think that these are like, by and large, really high level operators, like they're kind of bums. Not Steve. I'm talking about the rest of them. Sean Ryan is like he knows all of the elite special forces in the military, so when he's analyzing this, he's he's thinking in terms of this is a really capable soldier. This is not some crazy person that just sent an email and then lost his mind and go blows himself up in front of the Trump International Hotel. That's kind of what Steve friend thesis is on this. Sean Ryan's saying, no, don't think so. In fact, I don't even think he's dead. I think that he changed his signal security protocols after that event because he was probably being tracked by DHS or the FBI or whatever. Whoa, Oh shit, this is so big, like sweating just thinking about what this could mean. Oh god, all right, a little bit.
Speaker 1: More another thing to support this. So you got the email.
Speaker 5: He desperately wanted to talk to you before December thirty first. He knew, he knew beyond a shadow of the doubt. January first, was Godey. This is nobody was pressuring him. At the beginning of this email. We see, first of all, I'm not under arrest or hostile influence or control.
Speaker 1: Okay, So he says that he reached out to you.
Speaker 5: He was very emphatic that it had to be before December thirty first, because he was doing this thing on January first. For some reason, that was a landmark day to him. Maybe it was just because big, big day for everybody, January first, but.
Speaker 1: He was very emphatic that that was the time.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 5: The thing he was trying to do was overall, more than anything, was get a message across on the biggest platforms possible. He was trying to talk to Pete. Hegseth, why would you want to talk to the Secretary of Defense. He's trying to blow the whistle on these war crimes. He's trying to say this thing happened, man, like, I can't live with this anymore. He you needed to talk to you, the biggest platform out there. He needed to talk to Fox News. I need to get this message out. That was his overall goal in everything else, everything I've seen, I have not seen the intended goal was to kill himself or to to create a mass casualty event. It is to get this message out. And how can I How can I do that? What is the biggest bang for my buck? How can I get that done? That's what I'm seeing here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a damn good point.
Speaker 2: So this is exactly what I was theorizing last night, that this was about the symbolic nature of the attack. It was not about creating mass casualties. This guy would have been totally capable of doing so if that was his intention, But to do it in nice cyber truck, this futuristic, flashy, you know, metal vehicle in front of Trump International Hotel, which is going to be the incoming president, Like that is symbolic. Now, what Sarah Adams was saying is like that's that's the al Qaeda and that it's all about symbolic nature of the target. Well in this case, because we have lots of evidence that this guy is trying to convey this dire warning, this message that he is being stiff armed at every turn. He's probably also be hunted by the intel agencies because they know what he's about to do in terms of like telling blowing the whistle. Well, maybe that's why he does this in this way. Maybe he's not the body in the vehicle. I don't know. But the underlying message that he's trying to convey is one this warning about these orbs, which Steve Friend writes off as him being some schizo maybe, But the other aspect that he's trying to convey is that he participated or he is at least privy. I'll have to watch back the interview with Sean Ryan, but he's privy to war crimes that happened in twenty nineteen. Sean Ryan actually pulls up the article during this interview and demonstrates that, yeah, it looks like there was somewhere in the neighborhood of thirty five or so civilians in Afghanistan that were killed and it was a war crime, and that that's the big thing that this guy's trying to convey. So that plus the ORBS is like, that's the message he's trying to get out to the world. I don't know if that's what his motivations were. I certainly don't know if he's still alive. I mean, all of this is so crazy. It's hard. It's hard to come to any conclusion at all as to what we're talking about here. But this story feels like it's just getting started, like this is not the end. We got one more, one more clip and they'll get in the interview with Steve Friend, Wow.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Do you think there was any correlation between him and the New Orleans attack?
Speaker 1: No, I don't either.
Speaker 5: I looked at all that. I looked at the posts. I looked at that. You know, people are scrambling for news. Everybody wants to post something. I want to be the guy on social media to post the.
Speaker 1: The groundbreaking thing.
Speaker 5: And I saw these connections to for Brag and they deployed together at this time, great, so did half a million of the rest of us. I was at Fort Bragg. Oh Man, tie me to Delta Force. I must have been part of Delta Force, And some slip said, no, I had nothing to do with them. You know, it's this nonsense. It's a big it's a big organization. The Army is very large. You're picking things out and you're trying to make this a thing. That New Orleans guy was a staff sergeant who got out of the active duty Army in twenty fifteen and he was in the reserves until twenty twenty. People are saying in the last year he was radicalized. I talked to multiple of his peers to include I'm gonna be very very careful with this former leadership. I'm not gonna give what echelon they were at former leadership of his. There was no indication at all back then that he was radicalized. He didn't say record. I've seen the posts. I saw several people who were saying what we have confirmed posts that he was saying radical Islamic things. I don't believe it, because nobody he worked with confirmed that. They said, no, we had no indication that he was like this. And if you talk to people now, they said in the last year he was radicalized. He started taking on these more radical teachings of Islam and everything else, and he had this he fell into financial hardship and all these other things. So you're telling me this guy who was a former former forty two Alpha s one guy human resources pushes your paper and then an IT guy twenty five Bravo is somehow connected to a Green Bereat team sergeant out of a tender.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: Well, also, they found an ISIS flag in New Orleans, which they didn't find any of that here.
Speaker 2: So that was their take on the Louisiana attack New Orleans attack yesterday or two days ago now, And I don't know, I tend to agree with their assessment, And as Steve Friend and I discussed in a bit, we both come to the same conclusion that, yeah, these guys, sure they were station at Fort Bragg, but probably not related in terms of the attack, despite the fact that they're both vehicular terrorist attacks on the same day, within hours of each other, rented from the same company. Yeah, I know, that's a lot's a lot of coincidences to write off, and I'm not gonna say definitively that they aren't connected, but given the difference the different angles of these two events, it does seem as if these guys probably weren't doing things for the same reason. At least, I'll leave it at that. Let's give in the interview with Steve Friend. This is a fascinating one. You will learn a lot. Steve is a wealth of information and knowledge, and he absolutely is interested in the truth. He's a really good guy. And you know, every time I say that about an FBI age and I feel really weird, but I just think the world of him. He's an awesome, awesome dude. And I hope that he will get hired by Cash Hotel because we need people like him if the FBI is going to exist. Trust me, you want someone like Steve Frenn in there and not the current fucking scumbags. All right, enjoy, we're.
Speaker 7: Here inside the New Orleans tire home. You can see that it's been clearly destroyed the door at least from the FBI rad yesterday. But if we walk through the home, we see some signs of what he was up to. He had this work area here, lots of different chemicals splayed around and different electronics. This is again a work set up, left receipts just very unkemped in here. If we go over here, actually you can see the Department of Justice documents here, the search warrant and the property that they recorded here, which seems to be a lot of chemicals.
Speaker 2: This is what spurred my decision to invite back on recovering FBI agent's Steve friend, Steve, this is bizarre, To put it mildly, This is Jenny Tare. She is a New York Post Texas reporter covering the border and immigration, and she has given access to what I would assume is probably the most important investigative crime scene in America today. What the fuck am I looking at, Steve?
Speaker 8: Well, thanks for having me back. She was under better circumstances. That's definitely the most important crime scene of twenty twenty five so far.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Look, here's what.
Speaker 8: From what I understand, happened there, and there are a lot of red flags around it. The FBI were supposed to believe, conducted a full search warrant at that location and then turned it back over to the property owner, and then that individual allowed the New York Post to walk in and report on what's being on the inside. But for us to come to that conclusion that that was wholly innocent and nothing was at least strange about it, we would have to overlook certain things like the fact that the FBI conduct the search warrant at the residence of a terrorist and didn't take the bomb making material or the electronics or the laptop.
Speaker 2: Sign there's a laptop sitting.
Speaker 8: There, yes, And there's also a very interesting receipt for property that's on the kitchen counter. So just a little bit inside baseball here. When you execute a search warrant, you have to leave a copy of the warrant Fourth Amendment to make sure that you can't do it illegal search and seizure without a warrant, So they leave that there that's appropriate, And then you leave a receipt for the items that you took, so it's an inventory so the person would know what was taken.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: Sure, that's triplicate, like the old school pink carbon you lean down on hard to make sure that it gets pushed on through handwritten. Yet that one is typed, which would mean they went back to the office and typed it up independently and brought it back over or and yet didn't have time to secure the back door.
Speaker 2: Right, So what what do you make of that?
Speaker 8: You know, I was speculating and looked very clear speculation. But now and when I speculate, I'm just saying it's not a zero chance probability. I'm now rising it up up maybe into double digit chances of probability. That the reason that they were able to react so quickly to this individual and within nine hours they had a potential co conspirators, they had locations, they had IEDs when it's taken four years to get yet another grainy video from the j six PI bomb put out, was that he was not just on their radar in the sense that somebody saw a Muslim and called the FBI because they're a racist, and the FBI dismisses it, as they should, but he was on their radar because they already had an investigation open on him, an assessment up, preliminary investigation, or a full investigation. And they were doing the thing that I have been banging the drum on for the last two years, and that is they have the hubrist to believe that they set out the bread crumbs for the would be terrorists who would never commit an act but for the involvement of the FBI. That's called entrapment, but it's at a little bit narrow in the illegal interpretation of entrapment.
Speaker 4: They set out the bread crumbs.
Speaker 8: So that they can spring the trap on him when he agrees to go and push the button for the device that is an inert device that the FBI gave him, But they have the hubris to think that it will work because it always has worked, and they never for a minute think that maybe the guy will just not take the next breadcrumb and say, you know, this sounds overly complicated, in a logistical nightmare and expensive and a headache, I think I'll just hop in my F one fifty and roll down a Bourbon street and run over a bunch of infidels and wake up in paradise. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, this is exactly what I was theorizing on my episode yesterday where I broke all this down, And it looks to me that, you know, as you've just detailed, it's a common practice for the FBI to teach potential domestic extremists or terrorists how to build bombs, but they are inert. The fact that this guy had multiple IDs placed throughout the city, that there is in fact surveillance footage of him rolling out what looks like like ice coolers that are filled with them, and none of them go off. My thought process, or my initial assessment was that this guy expects these bombs to go off. They don't. He panics, he still wants to meet allat or whatever, and he drives around the police vehicle over the curb and then barrels down that street, taking out fourteen people, maybe more. At this point, I don't know what the latest fatality rate is. Is is that kind of your gut on this? It sounds like it is.
Speaker 4: Yes, That's exactly where I'm at on this.
Speaker 8: And I've been reading more and more, and they're becoming more blatant the FBI, that is, with these sort of plots that they're going through. They're publicizing them now, they're proud of what they're doing. They're all actually they're not redacting the agent's names now on the effidavits which are becoming public, and they are the most open and obvious levels of entrapment, that to the point where they are ridiculous and absurd, And the only reason they've gotten away with it is because they've just been lucky. And for the most part, they are good at selecting their target. The vulnerable person who they pick was typically a low intelligence, emotionally disturbed person.
Speaker 2: Well, in this instance, I mean, they're not just targeting some random Muslim. They're targeting a military veteran, an American soldier, a man who's born in Texas. That seems unusual. Is this a reorienting of their homegrown domestic extremism terrorism grooming protocols.
Speaker 8: There's an element of the white whale where they really really want to push mo licia of violent extremism. And they've been putting out intelligence bulletins for years now that there could be an infiltration in the armed services of these white supremacists who are just joining up so they can get the training and then carry out an attack. This guy doesn't quite admit that meet that profile because he's not of white extraction.
Speaker 4: But they are changing what they do.
Speaker 8: And I mean the one of the more recent ones that I actually wrote an op ed on that The Blaze published was about an individual named Cole Bridges. Cole Bridges from Ohio was spouting out online. He was nineteen years old in twenty nineteen, so very young guy I was talking about ISIS because he was too dumb to know that ISIS wasn't really I llegitimate threat in twenty nineteen, and it's too young to have any other ideas about FOCO Haram or al Qaeda or anything like that. So he was as always in interfacing with an informant, a confidential human source, who brought that information to the FBI, and they groomed him and they encouraged him to join the US Army and he did, which means that the FBI either withheld that information from the DoD or they colluded with the DoD to get him into the army allowed him to remain on active duty for a year and a half. He was part of a cavalry unit at Fort Stewart, Georgia, and then the entire time he believed he was communicating with ISIS, but he wasn't. He was always with an undercover and he started giving them advice on how to take down New York City when he'd never been to New York, how to take down Special Forces when he was in Special Forces. And then a year and a half into his time in the Army, they took him down as providing material support to ISIS. Meanwhile, a year and a half would have meant he was firing live ammunition on the line with actual service members, actual people that stood up signed the dot line and raised their hand to swear to protect and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. He could have just turned to his left and right and plug one of the back of their domes, but the FBI didn't think that was a possibility, and they were fortunately right on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it looks as if they weren't right when it came to the Dingjabbar gentlemen. He was very prepared to take lives, and the initial reporting was that he had body armor as well as I believe it was an AK. In that instance, what I mean, I have to assume this is illegal or can they not be held? I mean, I assume that the challenge would be improving any of what we're saying right now. But if it could be proven, could they not be held as accessories to murder or accessories to terrorism?
Speaker 4: It's really hard to prove.
Speaker 8: In trapman and trapman defenses are most of the time not allowed in court, and when they are, they very rarely even work. And then even then they can have qualified immunity. They were acting in good faith because they lean on these policies and the interpretations of law that say it's perfectly legal for law enforcement to lie to a subject to manipulate them because ultimately after they say, hey, do you want to go to terrorism?
Speaker 4: You sure, you're sure?
Speaker 8: It sounds like a good idea, right right, Why don't you go push that button? And then that person takes that overt act and we throw out the fact that for the last sometimes five or six years, and the manipulation that goes on not just intellectually but emotionally because a lot of these guys are lonely, have no friends. They think their only friend in the world wants them to just be the lookout, just be the lookout guy, and that the FBI exploits that vulnerability and then wraps themselves in the flag and says, you're welcome America. And look, I don't know if you want to get into this, but the most dangerous threat right now in this country are Republicans. No question, in my mind, it is January of twenty twenty five, but it might as well be September twelfth, two thousand and one.
Speaker 4: All over again.
Speaker 8: We are at the end of the slippery slope and they are still blind. We are at the last line of the knee Moeler poem. And then they came for me, and there was no one left to speak for me, and they are just blissfully ignorant. They're going to want another Patriot Act and they're going to get I'll give them partial credit. They're going to say something to the effect of the FBI was going after grandma's at the Capitol, or people praying outside of an abortion clinic, and moms at school board meetings, and they took their eye off the ball and this attack happened. Now it's a punctuation issue for me. The FBI should not investigate and should not be the arbiter of wrong think or right think, and should not investigate moms at school board meetings period. But the Republicans are going to say comma and investigate the vicious Muslim extremist terrorists.
Speaker 4: And I understand that sentiment.
Speaker 8: It's an evil ideology, as is communism, as is Wahabiism. It's resulted in the deaths of untold numbers of people. But the problem is the FBI is Skynet from Terminator, and I'm not trying to be funny about it.
Speaker 4: It's an analogy.
Speaker 8: It holds up why did Skynet when it became self aware attack the humans? Because Skynet's a computer. It's not good or bad.
Speaker 4: It just is.
Speaker 8: Its program says that it has to defend itself. And Skynet, when it was self aware, came to the conclusion that the people who wanted to turn it off were a threat to its existence.
Speaker 4: That's the FBI. You gave them the.
Speaker 8: Power from the Patriot Act, and they came to the conclusion that, yeah, we could go after what you think are the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: So we are the arbiters of wrong thing.
Speaker 8: But the best thing for us to do is make wrong think to be people who are small government, people who want to bring us to heal, who want to limit our power and limit our ability to grow as a bureaucracy, and that's the ultimate goal of bureaucracy. So you're a threat to our existence. So we're going to rewrite it and say that anti government, anti authority, violent extremism, which according to the FBI is someone who has a perception of government overreach or negligence. That's domestic terrorism.
Speaker 4: And we're going to put you.
Speaker 2: On ty, which ought to be every American in this country at this point. If you think that the government hasn't overreached at all, you're crazy. I got to pull this up because this is very apropos to what we're talking about. This is the president incoming president. At twelve twenty two last night, Donald Trump says our country is a disaster, a laughing stock all over the world. This is what happens when you have open borders with weak, ineffective, and virtually non existent leadership. The DOJFBI, and Democrat state and local prosecutors have done their job. They are incompetent and corrupt, having spent all of their waking hours unlawfully attacking their political opponents me rather than focusing on protecting Americans from the outside and inside violent scum that has infiltrated all aspects of our government and our nation itself. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen to our country. This is the line I wanted to ask you about. The CIA must get involved now before it is too late. The USA is breaking down. A violent erosion of safety, national security, and democracy is taking place all across our nation. Only strength and powerful leadership will stop it. See you on January twentieth, Make America great again. Now. I know that we usually talk about FBI shenanigans, but I find it fascinating that the incoming president and former President Trump would say we need the CIA. Now. That seems wrong headed to me. What is your instinct on that.
Speaker 8: I hope that this is a situation where you were supposed to take Trump seriously and not literally. Yeah, he might be just applying the CIA label to whatever three letter agency he thinks is appropriate, because the CIA doesn't have a responsibility for the domestic side, which would be problematic for the fact that they had a bomb squad that was there on January sixth, The available Why do we have a state side domestic bomb squad from the CIA unless it's going after bombs, it could be planted at Langley?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll give you an answer. That was a CIA and they are functioning stateside. I mean that, that's my instinct on it. I can't say definitively, but yeah, they're not supposed to fucking be here, Steve. So if they are here, what does that tell you?
Speaker 4: You can come to no other conclusion.
Speaker 8: And the relationships that are going on right now between the three letter agencies and look, you hear about the task Force all the time right in law enforcement.
Speaker 4: It was this just innovation.
Speaker 8: That just was amazing because you were partnering with different agencies, they had different expertise, and you could really get a mission done. But I'll tell you the problem with it, because you get a hack around your own restrictions to what you can do.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: So, the FBI under the Department of Justice has a couple of guardrails. So the Constitution is the ultimate guardrail, but the FBI, in theory, has more limits than even that, just to be sure we stay inside the lines. They have the Domestic Investigations Operations Guide, They have the Attorney gener Will Guideline for domestic investigations. But you know who doesn't have those the Department of Homeland Security because they're not part of the Department of Justice. So what you do is you form a task force and you get a DHS guy with an FBI guy and say, hey, I can't do that, but you can, Oh you can do that?
Speaker 4: Well I can't.
Speaker 8: And that's how they circumvent their own policies and procedures. And when it comes to the CIA and the FBI, do you know that you have to have experience across agency, most likely with the CIA, that's the preferred way to go. In order to promote in the FBI, if you work in Washington, DC, you have to do a tour over at the agency because they want those relationships there. They want to be able to call up their buddy and say, hey, I can't do that, but could you poke up one of our five Eyes partners to go ahead and do that. That'd be great if you could do surveillance of one of our own people when they're overseas, you know, and maybe dig up some dirt and say that they're colluding with Russia.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I'm just spitballing here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean that seems problematic, to put it mildly, that you would have that you would prefer and want to have as many, you know, former CIA agents in the FBI, given that their tasks are supposed to be separated, you know, foreign versus domestic. I guess law enforcement if you want to view it that way.
Speaker 8: You want to, we want to talk about you know, we're coming into twenty twenty five, the most underreported story of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: I don't even know if you're aware of this.
Speaker 8: I mean you could I could argue that Butler is the most underreported because that went down the memory hole. Sure, but we all at least have the image of Trump pumped his fist.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 8: So Carrie Pickett at the very end of twenty twenty four broke a story about a whistleblower inside the FBI who said that in twenty sixteen, the director James Comy ordered an off the book's honey Pot operation inside the Trump campaign, and they said two undercover female agents to infiltrate Trump's campaign and had sex with members of the campaign to dig up dirt. Right, it came to light because media photographed one of the undercover employees. The FBI freaked out, told the me, you can't run it. You gotta spike the story. That's an informant whose life will be at risk, not one of ours, it's an informant.
Speaker 4: So the media spiked the story and the.
Speaker 8: FBI moved her over to the CIA so she could not be called as awareness.
Speaker 2: That's huge. So they they knew that they were they were busted, so they but I guess they thought that the as long as they got her into the CIA so that she couldn't be compelled to testify, then they'd be safe.
Speaker 4: That's the cover up. Correct, That's that's the cover up.
Speaker 8: The second one is on the currently on the seventh floor of the FBI high level executive.
Speaker 2: Wow, what I mean? We already knew that the FBI they lied to the Vice of Court in order to spy on Trump's campaign in that same period. So is this that much worse? I know, forgive my naivete, but is it that much worse at your already spying on the guy. Sure, you're also sending honeypots to sleep with his campaign. Isn't that just more of the same.
Speaker 8: I would rank it as worse in the context that it came from a specific director, from the director himself. You can't even say it was a rogue employee who was an underlay and it was off the books.
Speaker 4: There's no records of it.
Speaker 8: This only came to light because there was a whistleblower who waited out till he or she got to retirement to.
Speaker 2: Lock that out. A lot of people have theorized, I've read reports on this that it was Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, along with James Comy, that were responsible for basically setting off this investigation and spying operation on Donald Trump and his campaign. In the first place. I have to assume that this off the books operation with a sexual honeypot was also part of that same discussion. Is that your belief?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think those people, the Barack Obama and the Hillary Clinton types, they cultivate an environment where they might have plausible deniability.
Speaker 4: It's going to be really hard to put Obama in.
Speaker 8: The room with Comy telling them, yeah, yeah, let those chicks go hoard themselves out and get some dirt.
Speaker 4: I don't. I think he's smarter than that.
Speaker 8: I talk more about like a lowest learner from the IRS who directed people to stop the five oh one c three status of organizations that were perceived to be small government and conservative. I don't think she got that directed from Obama. But it's a culture, it's a it's a way they bring in the personnel and that sort of permeates down. But that being said, James Comy is not made a secret the fact that he is a political actor.
Speaker 4: At this point. He's basically an action figure for Harris Walls.
Speaker 8: We're in their gear and their swag, and he's his personality that he cultivated. Even within the halls of the walls of the FBI, he surrounded himself with people because his image was being like beyond any sort of questioning his integrity. I think his books called a higher loyalty like come on. His entourage colloquially within the FBI was called the College of Cardinals, and those people are actually now in leadership. They remained even though he left.
Speaker 4: Interesting, that's who's.
Speaker 8: Really running the show here, because Christopher Ray is he's a passive party here when it comes to the politicization, James Comy was definitely far more active, far more nefarious.
Speaker 2: Well, and if you remember during the campaign trail just a few months ago, you had Comy, I think Brennan, I don't remember what Ray had to say about it, but they all sounded panicked about Donald Trump winning the presidency back like they were all they were all going very hard in the paint for Harris Walls. And I don't think it had anything to do with politics as much as keeping their ass is out of prison. That's my read of it. I think that these people have demonstrated that there's I mean, there's plenty of evidence to prove out what we I've just talked about with the spying operation that they are running on an incoming president. In fact, they were doing it when he was just a candidate. But they did not stop doing it. And I'd have to imagine that they didn't stop interfering and undermining and spying on and trying to screw up Trump's presidency his entire first term. So I don't see how that's not treason. I've just.
Speaker 8: It meets the statute far better than obstruction of an official proceeding the fifteen to twelve seed charge for January sixth, which is a tax law.
Speaker 2: I'm right.
Speaker 8: You have Anthony Blincoln, who at that point was an advisor to the Biden campaign in twenty twenty, who calls up Mike Morale, the deputy over to the CIA, and says, I need a talking point for the debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: Can you do me a solid?
Speaker 8: And Mike Morell within six hours generates the fifty one Spies who Lies letter that said that the laptop had all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation.
Speaker 2: I mean, all the people pause, Requick, I want people to realize what you just said. Six In six hours, he got fifty one guys to sign on to a letter that was a lie. Now, yes, it was in legal eese, so you could say, oh, well, we weren't saying it. It just had the whole marks. But he got fifty one of these sons of bitches to sign this letter in six hours. Unbelievable.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, the FBI, which is part of the intelligence community, had the laptop in evidence.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so they knew.
Speaker 8: And then instead of they didn't even say, like, we didn't participate in that, they sent Elvis Chan out to social media companies and told.
Speaker 4: Them to censor that information.
Speaker 8: God if you knew nothing else about the FBI other than what they did in twenty sixteen with Carter Page and the illegal FIZA and then Russian dossier, and then what they did with the Hunter Biden laptop in twenty twenty, you would say that's the cheka, that's the stazzi. There's no coming back from that. That reputation is mud. But here we are in twenty twenty five, it's still kick and they're trying to buy back some trust because the politics of the FBI, they are very very communists at this point, but the still overriding prime directive of the FBI politically is do what is good for the FBI.
Speaker 4: Go where your bread is buttered.
Speaker 8: If you want me to go after someone who was a draft dodger for Vietnam, I'll put him in jail. If you want me to go for MLK, sure, Randy Weaver, you got it, Moms at school of our meeting, name it Liberty City seven. Still, the Liberty City seven is still the biggest arrest for al Qaeda in the history of the FBI. And not one of those seven guys was affiliated with al Qaeda.
Speaker 2: So basically they've done nothing to protect the homeland, but they have certainly undermined our god given rights.
Speaker 4: This record record budgets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is fucking concerning. Man. To put it mildly, all right, I got to ask you about this. This is so this is the interview that I just opened up this episode with with this journalist scare.
Speaker 4: Quotes it nice yoga pants, Yes.
Speaker 2: In yoga pants, touring the hottest investigative crime scene of twenty twenty five. Within twenty four hours of the attack, we had a very similar thing that happened in San Bernardino. People probably don't remember the Sam Bernardino attack, but it had all of the same hallmarks of Muslim extremism. If you will, so let me run this for a second.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 6: We that the first glimpse inside the lives of the San Bernardino shooters, the killer couple's landlord prying open the boarded up doors to allow media to look inside the home left behind by Sy Edwards wand Peruke and touch Bean Malik.
Speaker 7: Signs of what he was up to.
Speaker 5: Work.
Speaker 2: It's it's very similar, Steve. And you know, I'm not gonna say that that one was also an FBI operation, but maybe you have some insights. So what was your read of that one? I do find the similarities jarring that like, we don't have that many examples of successful domestic terrorism activities from Muslim extremism, Like we don't we don't have that many examples. These are two examples. They both have these almost instantaneous tours by the media of their properties. I don't see that happening in any other events ever in America. That just doesn't fucking happen. So it seems oddly coincidental, That's all I'm saying. What are your thoughts?
Speaker 8: You connected the dots that nobody who is a Republican has connected yet, And I don't know if you remember what they started to push right after Sam Bernino. I was in the FBI and I was like the lone libertarian in my office being like, you can't do this, and all these like old school Republican type agents were like, what do you want?
Speaker 4: More terrorist attacks?
Speaker 8: And that was the going Dark initiative got pushed right after that. The going Dark initiative is a skeleton key to get into your phone, your encrypted communications.
Speaker 4: You remember they couldn't get into the iPhone iPhones exactly, yes, and they started pushing that.
Speaker 8: Actually they've been pushing it intermittently, but when my red flags went way up was after the Butler assassination attempt. That's when in the hearing with Paula Bate, Deputy Director and Lindsay Graham, in a very choreographed conversation that Graham was purposely interrupting him and prodding him to say what they wanted, and he was basically like, yes, Cenator, we need more capabilities to monitor these communications. And you have Lindsay Graham and the Ultimate saying like, I'm all for free speech, but just to a point, right, they try to use these attacks on the homeland to push for more capabilities.
Speaker 4: When we've given them the power.
Speaker 8: The American people were put for a decision on September twelfth, two thousand and one, do you want liberty or security? And they chose security, and they deserved either. They deserved either. And because security is in possible, certainly not in a free society, because there's inherent danger, but even in a lockdown society, people are bad. Bad people will do bad things, they will find a way to do it. You can never have one hundred percent security, but what you can have is a government who never lets the crisis go to waste. And we have the cameras there, we have the blood and the guts and the raw emotional aspect to it, and people will just cry out, cry out, give me security.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: And a good example of this if you recall President Trump actually said, why are you not into these phones yet? Why do we not have answers? And look, I'll admit myself, I would like answers. But what it tells me is when they don't crack these phones, when he's got I'm talking about crooks here, the Butler attacker, when they don't crack these this encryption, when they don't give us any answers, when he's got overseas, which, by the way, would then bring in CIA, because then we're talking about potential foreign as in the CIA has a whole nother toolkit. I would imagine that allows them to violate the Constitution very egregiously, but they didn't do it. We still don't have answers as to who Crooks was communicating with that was overseas or his foreign banking accounts. I don't know if you remember all those details. I find all that fascinating. But my point is the President of the United States, Donald Trump, he was also saying, crack these phones. Give me answers. Do you have any insight as to whether or not that ever happened, because I have never seen any reporting or updates on the Butler assailant, and it's like the story is just dead.
Speaker 4: And I think purposely so.
Speaker 8: And I speculate on that one, similar to this one down from New Orleans. I think they had an open case on them already and they need it to go away because they don't want people to know that they were laying out the breadcrumbs and he just went off script.
Speaker 4: I'm at a high level.
Speaker 8: Of belief that that is a likely thing that happened there and they're trying to bury it. And look, you don't even need a CIA. So we renewed FAISA. Because we're governed by tyrants, we RENEWIA. And Mike Johnson then runs down to Mari Lago to get the blessing from the boss to say, oh, he's still doing a good job. So people believe that FISA seven oh two applies to foreign actors because by policy, it's a foreign person when they're in a foreign land who's a state actor, right, So like a Russian agent in Russia. So it shouldn't affect you or me, should it. Well, if you parlay that with something else that the FBI has with it, which is called Appendix G of its Domestic Investigations Operations Guide, which says that the FBI is authorized to open up a full counterintelligence investigation on any American if they believe that they're being targeted like the victim of a foreign entity. So now we're monitoring a foreign entity and we see that, oh they sent an email and it hit your email box. Now you, Clint, are the subject of a full counter intelligence devestigation.
Speaker 4: We're not looking at you as a bad guy. You could be the victim here.
Speaker 8: But we still get all access to all of your records and we can look at everything you want.
Speaker 4: And let's take you even further.
Speaker 8: I regularly get requests from foreign media like Russia today, so do I. That's enough to open up a full CI case on either one of us, which is why when the leaks came out about Cash Btel, the Iranian leaks just because the FBI has a full counter intelligence investigation on Cashpatel.
Speaker 2: I got to tell you this story, and I completely agree with you. In fact, I know it to be true because I talked to Cash Hotel. I did this panel in Las Vegas at Freedom Fest with Cash and Brett Weinstein and Angela mccartial, the head of the Libertarian Party, and afterwards, I'm trying to book him on my show, and you know, just chit chatting. I'm like, hey man, could I like, what's the best way because you're not on Twitter? Like, how can I reach out to you to try and book you? And he goes, well, I'd give you my phone number, but I don't want you to be spied on. And I was like, I was like, wait what and he kind of like it kind of seemed like a joke but kind of not. And then there was reports a few months later that in fact, yeah, he was being spied on, so he was not joking at all. The little did he know that I already have enough context, with enough you know, dissident figures that I'm undoubtedly being watched myself at this point, which is fucking crazy because I'm not even some huge high profile podcaster by any stretch of the imagination. But I would be surprised if they're not.
Speaker 8: What are the odds that someone from the US government has a friend over at Russia today and says, hey, email that person.
Speaker 2: It'd be so easy, Yeah, you could. You could easily prad and create these avenues, especially when you're talking about you know, political commentators, like this is what we do professionally, and especially if we're like on the come up, We're going to take any opportunities we get. I've talked to Indian News, I've talked to Russian Russia today. You know, I've done all these but it's like, it's not because I have some loyalty to these foreign countries by any starch of the imagination, get noticed. Yeah exactly, I'm just trying to get my name out there and my message out there. So very dangerous president to have that be permissible, and ultimately, this is why it shouldn't be. I mean Tucker Carlson a good example. He believes strongly that his interview with Edward Snowden was scuttled by him being spied on. I don't know if you're familiar with that story, but yeah, that's and I think same with a soannge. So like, this is all madness, man, very dangerous stuff. All right, let's get into Vegas because this one is utterly bizarre. We have updated reports over the past twenty four hours. The most recent thing that I heard about, or second to most recent thing I heard about, was that the cyber truck bomber, Matthew Libblisberger's wife broke up with him days before the explosion outside Trump Hotel in Las Vegas. You can see him here holding his newborn. Look that sure, it could be a catalyst. But this is where it gets really really weird. So right now, and I'm sure you haven't seen this yet, but well, let me start with this. Haley Britsky reports. Liblsberger said in an email the day before the explosion that he was armed and in possession of a massive vbied vehicle bound improvise explosive advice? Am I right? Yes, okay, and express conspiratorial concerns that government agencies were tracking him. A copy of the email viewed by CNN said, with Natasha Bertrand and John Miller, I think Natasha Bertrand is the one that I don't trust, But anyways, I can't remember if it's her or the other lady. There's an email going around, there's screenshots of it. There's actually a Sean Ryan interview right now with a are are you familiar with this interview?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: My circle got it. That to God, to Sean Ryan, I've seen the email.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, all right, shit, all right, all right, well, and then I'm fucking super glad I had you on because when I read this thing, I was like, what the fuck is this? What the fuck is it? Steve? What I mean?
Speaker 8: You're talking about a guy who was in the throes of emotional disturbance. It's it's tragic, and it does happen, and and the connections. I understand the sentiment and the cynicism that people have because we've been lied to so many times, and people are trying to connect dots, and these these two things happening in such close proximity on the timeline.
Speaker 2: Uh, but you're are printing from the same you know, the same app to get the vehicle. Both getting electric cars within hours of each other.
Speaker 8: I mean, unbelievable, question unbelievable, but but is pure coincidence.
Speaker 4: This guy was dealing with demons.
Speaker 8: He had been talking about things, you know, like uh, I mean like hovering technology, and I mean you're talking about like, you know, the the alien's got a ray of my nose type type of stuff. He was, he was going through it. And then just in my experience as law enforcement at a local level, he looks like he killed himself. Looks like he shot himself. This guy is trained military special forces. If he wanted to exact maximum collateral damage, he would have blown that thing up, not using gasoline and fireworks. But from my local knowledge, when men typically commit suicide, they go for the guts and the glory, like big sort of demonstration. They're not really worried about open casket funeral women are. And from that to me, for a guy coming from that community, a big explosion that is very consistent and there's not a plumb line of ideology that would connect to these guys on one's isis and the other one's just kind of all over the map as it's an emotional disturbed person.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, so I've got a couple follow up questions on this, because, well, first off, seems awfully redundant to use a desert eagle on yourself fifty cal and blow up a cyber truck simultaneously. What's your read of that? I mean? And so how does he trigger it? Does he does he hit the detonation and pull the trigger simultaneously?
Speaker 8: Is that your I think he's capable of putting a timer on it, and yeah, and then he But.
Speaker 2: Here's hold on, hold on, here's the really weird thing. Though I've watched the video. Granted it maybe the angles off and you can't see the muzzle flash, but I don't see any evidence that he's actually firing on himself before that explosion happens. Have you seen footage that makes you feel otherwise?
Speaker 4: No? I haven't.
Speaker 8: But I also where that you can do like remote driving from the car too true, and he could have programmed it to do that in almost like a self driving passenger, but he was already gone at that point.
Speaker 2: See that That was my other thought. But my thought was that it wasn't him that did it, that it was someone else that was using him as a as a fall guy.
Speaker 4: And I mean now as a fall guy.
Speaker 8: I mean you know, within that community, they're close enough you would hope that nobody would do this, but you know, hey, I'm gonna end it, man, can you get me there? And you know, and maybe as like a I don't know what was it like the English patient where they the woman you know, kills the patient at the end, like you made me have that element of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that type of thing. That's again total speculation.
Speaker 8: My biggest thing though, was like, you know, this all happened like in close proximity, and you do have to legitimately wonder like is there something coordinated here? I mean they did fly up. You know, you got plane flying in one city and another flying or another one at one point in this country, like is there something here? But these guys not connected? And then you know even the military installation, they both served it for Bragg, Like that's an enormous military installation.
Speaker 4: They were never there together.
Speaker 2: But oh they weren't there together. Okay, I read that they were both there in like twenty twelve or something like that. But regardless, Yeah, it did seem as if the inspiration would have been different. Like this guy had a Slava Ukrainian T shirt on in one of his photos, so like, yeah, he could he could have been more of the the the Florida attacker against Trump, the golf course lunatic guy because he was hard in the pain. He actually went to Ukraine and helped get passports for guys. I think that's what I had you on the last time to talk about. So very strange figure. They definitely seemed as if they had different motivations. This email, though, and I'll grant you it reads as if it's, you know, schizophrenic breakdown type of stuff, But it does correlate with the drones technology that we've been dealing with. What I thought was a psychological operation from the jump over the past month.
Speaker 8: And mysteriously stopped over Christmas holidays. It's almost like the guys doing it wanted to be home with their families.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. Well, which is weird because this Libelsburger guy was stationed in Germany and he comes home to be home with his family, and then he inexplicably drives to Vegas and does this. But in this email, he says that if I don't make it to Mexico, so it seems as if his plan was not to do this in Vegas, he does, and he does it in front of Trump International Hotel in a cyber truck. He's also texting an ex girlfriend. I think it was the day prior, but it may have been the morning of. I think it was the night prior where he's saying, you know, he's like checking in with her. They're basically catching up and he's saying like, look, I just ran it a cybertruck. How cool. And he's not he's not texting her anything that's you know, emotionally concerning. So I don't know how to read it. I'll take your your opinion for what it is, and we'll I'll keep I'll kind of keep this book open. But you don't think that there's any merit to his concerns about this drone technology. Basically, what he's saying in this email is that like China has China and the US have technology via these orbs to go to war or wipe out anybody they want at any time. You think that's all nonsense.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know about that.
Speaker 8: To the technological prowess, you know that with the capability that's out there, I'm way out of my depth on that.
Speaker 4: I mean I was to everybody else looking at it.
Speaker 8: But my experience in dealing with people who are going through some sort of like schizophrenic episode or emotional disturbances, anything that is in the news is connected to the conspiracies that are in their heads. Yes, and that was so recent that to me might have been just and bibe it and put it down on whatever manifesto.
Speaker 4: That I happen to be creating at that exact moment.
Speaker 8: If it had been the balloon from a year ago, then it would have been the balloons.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Well, that's the hard part is that when when someone does something like this and they're talking crazy, like, we can't know if there's any merit to what they're saying because they're you know, they're acting crazy and they're doing crazy things. But there's also this guy had I would do special forces guy have have security clearances, I'd assume.
Speaker 8: So, yes, yeah, some of them have ts, but at least he would have secret.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so he could be privy to some stuff. There's another layer of this which is bizarre, and I talked about this on the episode yesterday where there was another Special Forces guy who's who's been He was essentially getting catfished by other guys that were allegedly in his platoon or whatever they call it, and they were trying to get him to It was very it was very strange, but they were He thought that they were trying to get him to swat this guy to look after him. He was basically pretending as if he was suicidal, but it was coming from someone who was not a member of his organization in the military, and that they were trying to get this guy's address, and it freaked him the fuck out. I was on a X basis with him, and he thought that the Libelsburger was probably a patsy as a consequence of his experience with that. So, I don't know, it's very very strange. I hope honestly that they are not connected. Because Sarah Adams Wish on Ryan was talking about how there's a thousand domestic terrorists that are already here. Her implication that they were they were migrants or illegal immigrants that had come across the border. Both of these attacks were not that these were American men. What do you make of that? That prognostication from MISSA says to the sleeper cells and the danger that we are facing in twenty twenty.
Speaker 8: Five, Oh, just mathematically, I mean, it's likely that they're here. I mean, think about just even outside of the context of however many millions were allowed to come across the border completely unvented. I mean, I've talked to JJ Carroll. He thinks it's between thirty and fifty million, and he's a subject matter expert. The seven million figure is farcical.
Speaker 1: But let's just talk.
Speaker 2: About excuse me and hold on thirty and fifty million over what time.
Speaker 4: Period over the last four years?
Speaker 2: Thirty to fifty million illegal immigrants over the past four years.
Speaker 8: Yes, JJ Carroll Border Patrol was a brick guy and then all the way up to supervisor, fairly high up. He's written a book called Invasion, which does the math on it, and he makes a very strong case for that.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've I mean, I've been telling people that I thought it was probably closer to twenty million. If it's thirty to fifty million, that is, I mean, that's insane.
Speaker 8: If you split the difference and put it forty million, that's California regulation wise, right, I mean, that's that level of it. But even outside of that context, we're talking Afghanistan, the withdrawal happens and we're allowing what one hundred thousand to come in completely unvetted, and they just PLoP them down on bases and then if they wanted to call n Uber, they had a phone and they just disappeared off into the interior of the country.
Speaker 2: Yep. And I mean, obviously, the odds are that most people are peaceful, even if they are from Afghanistan, and they're probably most are not going to be a problem, but you'd have to be fucking crazy not to think that the percentage of them are going to be very, very dangerous. So you think that that intel that Sarah Adams is talking about is accurate that we are facing major terrorism this.
Speaker 4: Year, I believe so.
Speaker 8: And I think it's not limited to just you know, a bad actor from Iran. I mean you just talk about like how many of their sales do they put in here? Well, again, to take it even away from the illegal alien nexus, every single citizen of China is an agent of China. So if they're over here, even as a student visa, they get a call from the homeland saying, your family is going to be iced if unless you do this for us.
Speaker 4: That's how you get all of a sudden.
Speaker 8: A Chinese student was flying a drone. They got caught in a tree outside of military installation. They're doing it at the direction of the Chinese Communist part.
Speaker 2: Well, there's been reports of Chinese scientists that come over here to study, they get their degree, they stay, they get a job, and then it turns out that they are in fact spying. And everyone's like, well, did they come over here initially to do that? And I'm like, no, probably not. Probably they just got into a position where they had access to intelligence that the CCP would like, and they were reached out to and they were threatened and then they delivered. But yeah, that's concerning all right. So well, this has not made me feel any better, Steve, I was hoping it would. I guess it makes me feel better in the sense that it seems as if the Vegas in New Orleans attacks may not have been connected, as I was very concerned that they were when I was doing my show yesterday. Do you think there's one other aspect of this which I found interesting? Because Libelsberger, the Vegas attacker, he was stationed as special Forces in Germany. He left to go on leave in America two weeks ago for the holidays. I guess there was also a vehicular terrorist attack in Germany like days after he left. Do you think I know this sounds crazy, but the reason I'm asking is that we had the what's it called. What's the name of the pipeline that blew up? I'm blanking, Oh.
Speaker 8: The one that we definitely didn't blow up, not just the one US Navy that was in the area with a very special dive team on that boat.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, that one, the one that Russia blew up. You know it wasn't US. Anyways, My thought process was like, well, that was really an attack on Germany because that pipeline was their primary avenue for Russia to get oil and gas or I think it was just natural gas to Germany. Uh Like, is there any chance that we were willing to do that? Is there is there any chance that our government is involved with herorism that's happening in Europe?
Speaker 4: Right now, that's an interesting proposition.
Speaker 2: For the record. For the record, I'm not saying it's likely. I'm just just asking the question. Like the fact that Livelsburg was stationed there, he leaves the attack, the vehicular terrorist attack happens, he gets here, he immediately commits a vehicular terrorist attack. We have two on the same day. You can understand why I'm seeing this, And I'm like, huh, interesting.
Speaker 8: If it further in American interests in you know, oh, we have to get the American people all galvanized to go against Russia again, something like that, I think though it's more likely the multiculturalism, where they basically have you know, no control of their borders and they are actually like imprisoning their own citizens for going on Facebook and saying things that they find offensive. That's far and more likely. Where you see the American military go do things as like hey, there was some Navy seal just got arrested down in some South American country because he was organizing a coup off the books, and you know, basically like hey, if you get caught, we're going to deny all responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, in Nordstream, I finally remember the name of nordn pipeline. Well, yeah, I mean, this is the reason that I thought about it is that the nord Stream pipeline, the attack on Nordstream, basically made it so that Germany, who had been hesitant to support Ukraine because they were doing business with Russia for their natural resources, as soon as that pipeline was blown up, well, all of a sudd Germany doesn't have as much of an incentive to not stand with Ukraine and not to stand with NATO and the United States and the US State Department in Anthonie Blincoln in defense of Ukraine. So this is where I get the rationale that, yes, it's not outside of the realm of possibility that the United States government or intel agencies would use subterfuge in Allied nations. It's a reach to say that this Christmas terrorist attack was in fact that I don't. I couldn't possibly figure out the angle as to why that made sense. I just saw the timing of the two and the fact that guy was stationed there and he comes here and does the same thing as very oddly coincidental. But I'll leave that one aside. I do think that the I mean, the trajectory of things that were on with day one being two American men committing terrorist acts. And then if you're right, or that other gentleman is right, that there's thirty to fifty million the illegals that have come across in the past four years. Even if we're talking, you know, a tenth or a hundredth of a percentage of those people are dangerous, And of course at least that percentage is dangerous. If you were to take that percentage of the American population, that's at least that many are dangerous. So I think that we're in a lot of danger and I think that well, certainly terrorism is dangerous. It still is not going to impact most of us, but it can impact all of us if we make the wrong decisions and we allow for these Republicans, which is what you opened up with saying that these are the most dangerous people. That's actually what I ended my show with last night, that I do not trust the Republicans in Congress to not do Patriot Act two point zero, full obliteration the Bill of Rights, that this will undoubtedly be what happens. We also then have the weird timing of all of these terrorist attacks happening when the confirmation hearings in the Senate are popping off next week to try and get cash Betel in the FBI. You and I are both big advocates of that to happen, but also Tulsy Garett is d and I those hearings are going to happen next week, and all of a sudden, we have domestic terrorism that justifies the budgets of these institutions. Did that make you feel as if the timing could play in.
Speaker 8: Yes, yeah, that's where I'm on you. But you know, it's also the nature of government, of bureaucracy is to grow. It's amazing that when our agencies fail, their solution is we should just give them more power and money.
Speaker 2: The incentive structure is totally broken.
Speaker 8: It is, and their definition of success is completely atypical. I mean, you know, if you're a law enforcement agency, theoretically getting crime to zero is your goal, but you're incentivized to make crime go up so that you can get more capabilities and resources. But then also what do you use them towards? You look towards your perceived enemy. Your perceived enemy is anyone opposed to your growth?
Speaker 2: Yes, well exactly, And I mean look exactly at what the FBI has been doing. They are creating these terrorists. I mean, like, and I don't mean in the sense that Obama created Isis, which like I think they really did arm train and fund Isis to be a thing. But I mean they're like they're grooming these broken people almost always menu to then just pad their budget, and like, I just think I think that if you're right, if, in particular, if that Louisiana attacker was not just on their radar but being assisted with his you know process, uh, and then they fucked up and they didn't take him down and he was then able to kill fourteen Americans, they should be held criminally liable. Like I think that's the only way this stops. Because if you're not held criminally liable when people die as a consequence of your operation, that you're running like, it's not going to stop. Steve, So what are you? What are your thoughts? Should they be prosecuted?
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean, and I would extend that out.
Speaker 8: I mean, people are gonna you want to talk about extremists, like I'm an extremist. I believe that if you take an oath in a position of public trust and then from that position, you deem it to be appropriate to put people who in a cage to further your career, that it's not enough for you to well, we're gonna do some remedial training.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what.
Speaker 8: We're gonna suspend your clearance. We're gonna remove you, we're gonna fire you, We're going to prosecute you. I think that you should be on trial.
Speaker 4: For your life. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I know that that sounds extreme and people get really uncomfortable with it. I think if you were willing for evenn for a minute to take a person's freedom away to line your pocket, that you forfeit the ability to breathe the air.
Speaker 2: I have to agree. I mean I oppose the death penalty, but other than that, I do agree that you know, once you have a high level of authority, I mean you're essentially like you're a superior being to the American citizen who doesn't really have the right to do all these things, Well, you have a higher level of responsibility then and if you violate that trust, well then you have to be held to a higher level of account. And as of now, what we've seen is Liz Cheney and the other gentleman I forget his name that was on the J six hearing. Yeah, Benny Thompson, who is best I can tell withheld exculpatory evidence which allowed for American citizens to languish in prison. We're just given the second highest civilian you know, honorarium from Joe Biden.
Speaker 8: Yesterday Benny Thompson was in charge of TSA, whatever the committee is.
Speaker 4: He directed TSA to.
Speaker 8: Put all the J sixers on the quad esses on the Quiet Sky's program to impede their ability to have free movement.
Speaker 2: I mean, how can you give the I mean, this guy ought to be in jail for that, but instead he's given an award. It's to make it.
Speaker 8: I mean even you can dress that. I guess do they want this medal? I mean, really, what is the value? And when she puts her head on her pillow tonight, do you think Liz Cheney is thinking like I'm an American hero. I mean, she might because she's just that demented. But contrast that with like James Comer, who has shared the Oversight Committee for two years, has been talking NonStop about how they're going to get to the bottom of all the Biden corruption and they're going to show you they're going to connect the dots. They've done all this research, they issue, they have sham hearings, the issue reports strongly word letters. He gets himself on cable news, and when he gets on cable news during the holidays is so appropriate.
Speaker 4: So he didn't even have like the host.
Speaker 8: It was Jason Chafitz, a fill in host. He says, you can learn about it in my book that I just wrote and published. Hey, James, that's our information. It shouldn't be in your book that I can read about. But that's what these people do. They get elected to be something to line their pockets to now actually do the job.
Speaker 4: They're not interested in doing the job.
Speaker 8: The job is supposed to be a civil servant. You take that oath of office, and you're supposed to take it seriously. It's not supposed to be an opportunity for either enrich yourself or you know, get high on the hog and set yourself up Pelosi style with some stock portfolio due to the insider trading. It's gross and I mean, I can't name, I couldn't name really anyone in Congress who I trust to babiesit my kids, let alone be in charge of giving funding to agencies that are capable of taking away people's freedom or the potential of their lives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I have to agree with that assessment. And it's it's tragic because it seems as if the only time we get actually, you know, good things in scare quotes to happen via Congress. It's largely being done because it either allows them to write a book or it allows them to give a great speech on you know, in the in the Capitol. But it doesn't actually help the people who have been victimized by the system. It doesn't seem as if it's interested in justice. I mean, this is this has been my major critique for years now about Anthony Fauci. I mean, Anthony Fauci. He egregiously purjured himself in front of Congress, egregiously, and let's just not skip over the real details here. He purjured himself about funding a bioweapon like, That's what he purjured himself about. And no prosecution, not even for the like, not even for just lying to Congress. He's he's also apparently the fact that he violated laws that make it illegal to fund bioweapons research that we're never gonna get a fucking hearing about that.
Speaker 8: So I just think, can we contrast that with my my friend Garrett A Boyle, FBI whistleblower, who the Democrats referred for perjury charges after he had testified.
Speaker 4: Exactly he was referred. Do you know the lie that they said that he that he committed.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 8: When he was in behind closed doors, they asked him who was paying for his attorney, and he said there's a charitable foundation that's footing the bill, and the attorney said, no, actually, I'm doing it pro bono.
Speaker 4: The Democrats said he lied and wanted him put in a cage.
Speaker 8: Well, they just basically did that so they could have the leak to the media that he'd been referred for burgury charges to his credit.
Speaker 2: YEP, that's exactly what they did with a few of the people in Trump's camp that like it was basically dates that they got wrong. And then there's just but they're they're sitting down being interviewed under you know, friendly pretenses, so that they're not they're not being as cautious as they ought to be as to like make sure you get every fucking date right, because if you don't, they're going to say that you lied. And they're going to charge you. And that's what they did to like half of Trump's inner orbit, what I find fascinating.
Speaker 8: Oh, go ahead, No, I was, And that's why, you know, we'll talk about the Republicans being so dangerous.
Speaker 4: You know, the members of the mosque for.
Speaker 8: This this terrorist in New Orleans. That mosque is now represented by CARE. They're telling their members if the law enforcement reaches out to you, go to CARE.
Speaker 4: They're going to give you an attorney. And then all the people on the right are saying.
Speaker 8: Like you should investigate them all what they're not going to cooperate. I'm sorry you've been telling We've been telling our people for the last four years. If the FBI knocks on your door, lawyer up, do not cooperate. The Muslim community in this country, by and large, is like a quarter a century ahead of the curve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, well, because they've been dealing with it for a quarter century longer than the rest of us. Oh my god. All right, So I think that the last question I have for you, and we'll get out of here, is you know that tweet from Trump last night about activating the CIA, As you said, hopefully it's not literal, But given what Trump's dealt with, you know, having his entire campaign spied on by the FBI, multiple impeachments over shit that he wasn't guilty of, that the Bide administration was guilty of, so many, so many examples of the deep state working against him. He still doesn't seem to me to have the the I don't know, the hutzpa to actually challenge this system. Do you think that when that bullet grazed his head he he kind of broke a little bit that he's not ready to take on this machine, that he doesn't want to die. Because I don't want to die either. I don't blame him. But what's your read of his like his energy going into his second term?
Speaker 8: I mean, I've never had interfacing with Donald Trump specifically.
Speaker 4: I mean I've read that people have been.
Speaker 8: Saying, oh, he's been changed since that experience in Butler. I mean, maybe it shocked him out of his reality of I mean, and let's just be clear about who Donald Trump is. He's a seventy eight year old Fox News guy.
Speaker 4: He's your dad. He's your boomer dad.
Speaker 8: Who watches Fox right, I got his core and the boomer dad watching Fox is the one who's saying, like, why are these Muslims at this mosque not willing.
Speaker 4: To talk to the FBI?
Speaker 8: So that I think maybe that shock has shocked his reality and got him away from saying, hey, I can ever cooperate with the media, I can ever have unity with the communists that are within government, and maybe lean on his business acumen and his experience where he's fired enough people throughout his career and seeing like, hey, you're not cutting it right. Then we're going to have to have wholesale major changes that I can do as the executive and unfortunately we don't really have co equal branches of government anymore. A lot of these changes have to be made at the executi level. So for the time being, at least he can make those changes and hopefully bring about the changes that are necessary that we're all kind of hoping for, and then just fundamentally rethink the way things are being done. Like you keep saying, drain the swamp, you keep saying it's failed. You can't try the same thing just with your guy in there. We have to be able to say that six and one half dozen the other let's not renovate, let's demolish entire agencies exactly.
Speaker 2: Well, this is this is the vac's answer. Viveks in the inner circle. Cash Pattel seems to talk that talk. Let's see if you walks it. Toulci seems to be a reformer. RFK certainly has promised major reforms. So we've got we've got a lineup that's not incapable of it. Will they have the will? Will they be undermined by our three letter agencies to stop them? I'm actually nervous about inauguration Day, like, especially with all this terrorism that we've already experienced on the first I don't know, I don't know if you have any thoughts about that, but go ahead and tell people where they can follow you. I really appreciate you your feedback on this. You did make me feel better and that hopefully these things aren't actually coordinated and we're dealing with a serious operation here. But yeah, thank you again.
Speaker 4: Man, you got it.
Speaker 8: And let me give you one more closing thought here, just maybe make you happy for the day. I know you've interacted with cash Pateel, but your audience probably hasn't I have as well. Well, everybody knows his qualifications. I think he's eminently qualified for the job. He brings a unique perspective, being both a prosecutor and a defense attorney, national security experience, just a really squared away guy. Let me tell you about the individual two and a half years ago, a little lessan two and a half years ago, one, I was first suspended unpaid, indefinitely unpaid by the FBI Thanksgiving at my parents' house, feeling a complete abject failure. Who stood at the altar with my wife and took promise to take care of her and couldn't cash. Btel found my phone number and he called me on the phone. He said, I run a foundation that supports whistleblowers and military veterans. My foundation wants to help you pay your health insurance bills and feed your family through the holiday season.
Speaker 4: So the next two months.
Speaker 8: And I don't want credit for it. I don't want you to do anything for it. I don't want you to go out publicly and say how great I am. This is just something that I believe in. That's the measure of the man that's going to.
Speaker 4: Be the FBI director.
Speaker 8: So there is hope in America when that's the type of person that's coming coming in here and then hopefully in the next few weeks. And as far as personally where people can find me, x handle is at Real Steve Friend and I have a podcast that I do with Garrett Boyle, another FBI whistleblower, that's called the American Radicals Podcast that's available on Rumble Rumble dot com, slash am ragpod and you can also pick it up on iTunes and Spotify, and iHeart love.
Speaker 2: It, love it well as much as I have. You know, you've given me real optimism about cash Hotel, and I already have it after meeting the guy. He's he's certainly an impressive figure, and I think that he's he's prepared and ready for the job. As far as I'm concerned. Until he hires people like you and Garrett O'Boyle back into the FBI, I'm still going to be extremely skeptical of that agency, but I hope it happens. We'll see if you guys enjoyed this episode. I think that this was a perfect h you know, capper to the episode I did yesterday, so I hope people will also share this one around. Do hit the like button, subscribe, leave a comment down below if you think we got anything wrong and I will catch you guys next time were out here, peace, Welcome.
Speaker 1: To Liberty, lockdown, let's got your pot. Home to Liberty ain't come.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it's alcohol. It's where did it come from? And where did he