Speaker 1: Glue driven screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the IQ, fighting amongst each other, all.
Speaker 3: The rulers that don't like you. Maclom has dropped the melancholi with.
Speaker 2: The wood Banza Holli suggusins out to clip the rings of camel Plaza Holly, but took the metal dobbery execute a stop only topocracy.
Speaker 3: It is back to read black the top of me, flip the hands up to touch the acasta guts.
Speaker 2: You know, deep down something bigger than your.
Speaker 1: Wallet, sweet eternal balance fall. That is good, true and beautiful friends, Welcome back to Rogue Soul. Which night we're doing the blessing episode for this lunar eclipse coming up on Thursday, a full moon learnunar eclipse total near total, total enough, not quite total lunar eclipse right on the heels of that total solar eclipse that we just had a few weeks ago on the New Moon, and so we're in this eclipse season. Things are a bit spicy, but luckily we have all of these good, true and beautiful energy supporting us to move through this with grace, perhaps even with ease, definitely with receiving so much and being able to release so much that was ready to go. These are always the things we're doing all of the time. It's what we're doing here on Earth. We're releasing all the things that aren't truly us. We're getting closer and closer therefore to the core and the truth of who we really are, which is that little speck of God that's within each of us at the moment of creation. And so everything is that process, right, So I am always encouraging us all to heal more and more, to transform more and more into our highest and truest selves. And that's what these blessings are really for. And they're at these crucial moments because the energy is so high at those moments, at these eclipse moments especially, there's so much potential for things going astray, especially at the collective level, right, but also things going so right for those of us who know how to move with the energy and how to position ourselves best in order to do some self work, some self transformation, and that shadow work that we're always doing. So I'm always excited to offer these blessings to you at these crucial moments, and these eclipse seasons are really interesting. We've been talking with of course ethn Komenee of mastering the zodiac here on rogue soul for many years now, and he gives us that look ahead of what's coming each year. And when I first know with Ethan, he told us about the next handful of years four to seven and eleven and beyond. As we move out of what maybe he wasn't calling, but I am calling the end of the Caliuga, of the Cali Yuga, and closer and closer into that release of all of this darkness that has held us down for so long, into the brightest age, into the age of actual Christic energy, Christ energy here on earth and to what might some may call Christ's millennial reign. I know there's all kinds of conspiracy theories about that right now, and what do they call it? The Little Millennium or Satan's Little Season and these types of things and whatever might be going on. I always encourage you to remember what the darker forces might be trying to get you to believe or think about various different times, and what may or may not be happening. At the end of the day. What really always matters, though, is that you know yourself as a soul, that you know yourself as that bit of God, as that bit of Jesus inside of you, and that you are resonating with the good, true, and beautiful, aiming towards the good, true and beautiful, aiming towards self healing, self accountability, and more especially because the collective is going to need that energy as they also attempt to do that, and so many of them are so so so far from doing that. But I could change in a moment, and that's what we're here to help everyone do. So let's get into this energy that's coming up this week. By the way, for those of you who know, you know this is there's a thing that happens with Rumble when you're going live where you're assigned a slot for each live stream, and you know, goes from zero to the heights I've ever had is like one fifty or so. I'm not really sure where their cap is before they start over again in the in the role. But so each time you go live, you get this little slot number, and mine today was one eleven, which is nice. But also I went live at my local time at one eleven, which is nice. None of that could be planned even if I tried, but auspicious for what we're talking about and the blessing that's coming up this week as well. So go to rogues soul dot org if you want to learn more, if you want to do more with me. You know, these blessings are awesome, and the Lightning Oracle every Thursday is awesome. It's an easier way for you to access and get in touch with this highest channel and this source field of healing energy that has created. Any time we come together for blessings, for lightning oracle, for messages from our guides, you know, those are all great. But if you want to do more one on one work as far as channeling your spiritual guides and allies, tear out past life, healing and reading and more sol retrieval all of those things. My services are here at roguesol dot org. So you can schedule a session. You can click on Receive Healing and get that Calendly access. Calendly is just the booking service. When you do click on whichever of the sessions like the full moon blessing coming up this week, or the Lightning Oracle that's every week, or any of these one on one sessions, it'll just bring you to a calendar it's easy for you to schedule. You pick a time that's open and that works for you. It sets it all up for you. It's all automated and so really really easy. You also get reschedule links in case it turns out you, you know, can't make that time, you need to switch it around. It's just so easy. So go there to rogues sool dot org and schedule however you like, whatever you like. Read the testimony of the who have check out the books as well. Also channeled the source inspirational messages of the Key of Transformational Healing powerful, amazingly amazingly incredible. Book All Endings Are Beginnings also channeled source message better for like an oracle of your own, like a god shot. And then there's the Trilogy, the fictional Trilogy also channeled so good. Check those all out here or anywhere books are sold or audible if you'd like to listen to books instead of read them, and then check out the shop if you're interested in the orgon and the classes. The next money package classes coming up September thirteenth to twenty seventh, just a few weeks away really, and also the orgon here is so powerful, uplifting there's also custom options. If you want a pillar or a Lotus Votive and you don't see the one that really speaks to you, you can get the custom organ pillar or custom orgo Lotus Votive uplift your space and your own spiritual work anywhere you are. That's all at rogueshol dot org, roaguways dot com, substack dot com is where I write. The channel messages that come through from the spiritual ancestors are here. Also explorations like the most recent child murderers, which I wrote about, the Lindsay Clancy case, and the collective feminine hysteria and toxic femininity that is being really put on the pedestal here for all of us to observe as this happens. So things like that, sociological, spiritual, religious, historical, all sorts of writings and also those channel messages, so free to sign up. You also get alerted when there are blessings like that last celestial convergence and eclipse that we just did a few weeks ago and this one on Thursday. Will also have a post coming out tomorrow for that, so great place to stay in touch, great place to say informed. And then if you want those channeled messages as they come through, and access to the entire archive of everything I've ever written. Then you can do the paid level as well, and it's a great way to support me and what I do. Appreciate all of your support, but you also get so much out of it. It's a steal, really, and so I hope you choose to do that at roaguwayssobzac dot com, thank you for all of you who are paid subscribers there. So let's look from NASA's point of view what happens in the material universe coming up here this August twenty seventh. It's August twenty seventh through twenty eighth, you know, is what they're saying. The moment of actual totality I think is still on the twenty seventh. I know the full moon totality is on the twenty seventh, so that would make sense. But you know, the eclipse kind of like comes ino, the moon then goes out of the eclipse wind, and so it's going to stretch over into the twenty eighth, is what it sounds like from our perspective. I don't even think here in North America, that's where you're at, that you even get to see it. Do they say, yeah, here it is, Oh yeah, some of us do. Yep. In fact, it looks like the totality right, Oh not America, just Canada. So uh, but portions of the United States are gonna be able to see some of that eclipse going to look like a blood moon. It's gonna look like that red issue. Uh. It is not a total eclipse. Again, it's a ninety eight percent I think. So it's really really close U ninety six percent. There we go, ninety six twenty three percent. So pretty pretty total, but not quite like I said. It says the previous eclipse in this series occurred in two thousand and eight, and the next time this type of eclipse series occurs as twenty forty four. Ooh forty four. Uh, and so we're here in twenty twenty six with the partial recurrence. Will say that what I like to call uh synchronous recasting of the energy of those eclipse series. So eclips has always come in series. They come in Uh. Just like we got that last total solar eclipse a couple of weeks ago, we have this lunar eclipse. We'll have some more. And so NASA's sort of showing us from our perspective materially, we could see when the moon is full and when it is eclipse coming up there. And I don't know, I didn't even know they named their series of eclipses this is the Sorrows one thirty eight series. They're separated by eighteen years, eleven days, and eight hours. Look at those numbers. Look at those numbers. Very interesting. One and eight got some serious christ energy in them as numbers. And look at all those numbers. So I want to remind you too, you know, Lindsay Clancy Trial, that kind of stuff that's going on, the transformation that we're going to be going through continuing through the next six and a half years until twenty thirty three, that I've been talking about for so many years now. These energies are are definitely always going to bring up the sort of darkest. But just think about it as in a frame of reference of like healing. Right, if you've got some kind of wound or some sort of infection or something, you might have to kind of draw out like the grossest, darkest stuff from that infection before you can really have this now fresh area to really heal and get some new skin new cells, right, new energy in there. And this is no different when we're doing this at the mental, the emotional, and especially at the collective levels. So when we see things like the Lindsay Clancy, thing like that exceptional hatred towards Trump, these types of things, these are just showing us the sort of deepest, darkest areas where we need the most healing. And that doesn't even necessarily mean that you or I have to sort of figure it out like aim healing at that direction. Not necessarily. We might need to hold space for some people who are expressing the vitriol. If that's what we're called to do, we may and ourselves find some sort of resonance with it that we do need to uproot and sort of heal. You know, those sorts of things are true, but in general, you know, to observe the darkness, to notice it as such, to say to yourself, that's exactly what I'm releasing and getting rid of, right, that's exactly what I'm no longer doing myself. That's the beautiful energy of all of this healing. So some of this might bring up some of the most disruptive, darkest sort of energies, but this isn't a sign that things are getting worse, right, That's what I'm trying to emphasize right now. And eclipses can kind of heighten that. Eclipses can kind of bring the sort of darker energies to a sort of head in a way, or at least ask us to have the most protection towards those potential darker energies. And again, that protection is just knowing ourselves as the light, knowing ourselves as that which is healing, not that which is in disease state or dark state, right, and knowing what it is we're aiming for and holding those sorts of energies in our mind, our heart, our body, and our soul. So that's what this is all sort of about. So when you see or feel some of these darker things, scarier things, things that seem like they're getting more intense and worse, they're not actually sure in some ways that they are, right, But like in reality, at the highest levels of consciousness of soul, of source of Christ, they're not getting worse. They're getting cleaned out, right, So just remember that in this time. And so that's NASA's take, that's what's physically happening with this full moon and this lunar eclipse. It's also from a traditional point of view, this Sturgeon full moon. So we always are looking at these full moons. They all have names, they all have energies, and it's the time of year. It's the time of year that dictates that. So we have, you know, various moons throughout the year, and this is the full Sturgeon moon, the Surgeon moon. And Farmer's Almanac is always a fun place. They really combine our sort of traditional understanding of the moons and cycles of you know, planting and harvest and the yearly cycles and just how weather and all this stuff. And they also look at it from a somewhat spiritualist point of view, is somewhat Native American point of view, and then a somewhat sort of just farmer's point of view. So it's a cool it's a cool resource. I always enjoy the Farmer's Almanac. But they're taking out the full Sturgius Moon in their Sturgeon Moon, I should say, and they're reminding us that there actually it isn't just the full moon that has that name. It's the whole month, the whole month, the whole moon cycle, is the sturgeon cycle. You could say, so the full moon is like the culmination of the sturgeon period. But really the reason why it's called the sturgeon full moon is just because this is the late summer, late August full moon. That is the time when people of the Great Lakes region would catch sturgeon. And there's a sturgeon for you if you didn't know what surgeon looked like. They can get so big, they can get huge. There's some surgeons over in Washington Stale. I love to stop by when I'm down in the Columbia River Gorge area and see them at the fishery there. It's such a cool fishery. It's such a cool place, that whole GORGEO is amazing. But uh, don't tell anyone. And so alternative names are flying up moon. It's a cree term to determine to describe the time when young birds are finally ready to take the leap and fly. So I guess there's a lot of fledglings at this time. You might see around corn moon is also one harvest moon, even though it's not quite time for harvest yet. Ricing moon for a similar reason, and black cherries moon, because this is when the cherries and some of the stone fruit is often at its ripest, so stone fruit come in soon. I got a plum tree, I found out. Maybe I knew that once, but for some reason I had thought that it was an apple tree. In these five years we've been waiting for it to fruit, that either I thought it was an apple tree or I changed my mind about it. At some point I started thinking of it as an apple tree, and then it started finally fruiting, and it's plum, which is awesome. I love plums, so I can imagine I did intentionally plant a plum tree, but I really don't remember. Here we are stone fruit coming in in my art. I'm excited for that, but that's the time of year we're at. That's what the Farmer's Almanac says. We have a sort of traditional astrology, and by that I mean the tropical astrology that everyone's mostly used to. You know, I go with Ethinkmmentee and truse Ideial. We'll get into that in a moment, but I always love looking at the tropical astrology. It might resonate more with you, but I also love seeing how it, you know, combines with the truth ideial and really supports what is happening with this blessing, with this full moon this Thursday, and with this lunar eclipse. I like to see how they correspond in different sort of ways. So this is an astrology king, and astrology king, I believe was one of the ones who I always am pointing out. I don't really appreciate how sort of dark and intense he tends to take it, but I do appreciate his analysis otherwise of what the energy might be. And I also like to think there's something of what the way that this person specifically looking at astrology and interpreting things, that is some of that what I was just talking about as far as like the darkness that is being expressed. And remember express doesn't just mean what we speak and what we create, but it also means like, if you're expressing a wound, you're getting the dark stuff out of the wound, that's expressing the wound, right, So what's being expressed I mean that on multiple levels, and so the collective is going to be showing this on the surface, but it's not necessarily again indicative of what is at the deepest level of becoming. And this full moon blessing this week is really about that. So here's what he says. He says, full moon August twenty twenty six, lunar eclipse righteous rebellion. And it's so funny because he's looking at different signs in the tropical version then I'm looking at in the true ideal version. But we have very similar energies, but we also have totally different views of it. He's looking at it as this like you know, kind of native kind of edge, kind of what needs to like brutalize and destroy, and I'm looking at it as like what needs to be transformed so that we can express the truth underneath it. All right, So very interesting, And he says the full moon on August twenty eighth is opposite mercury and square urinus. I don't know if he ever says what scient it's actually in in this entire thing, but it's pisces, by the way, in your tropical version. So tropical astrology says that, so opposite mercury, square urinus. He says, the spiritual meaning of the full moon August twenty twenty six astrology is to be open minded and flexible, to embrace change and take advantage of unexpected opportunities. That is almost exactly what I'm taking from it. This has nothing to do with pisc and energy for the most part, So it's really interesting. He almost seems to be hitting more on the truth ideial energy. Maybe it's because of the Mercury opposition and the Urinus square. I don't know. Those seem to be similar to what true sidereal is seeing. But anyways, he goes on to say it's also a lunar e clips combined with the solar clips we just had. It marks the beginning of a new cycle of polarization. He says, crises and conflict that ignites our righteous rebellion against the status quo. Then again, it's a little bit different. I'm saying, yes, what he's calling the status quo, I'm calling our ancestral gifts, I'm calling our tradition. I'm calling it where we've come from. And I'm not looking at it as something to rebel against. I'm looking at something to take as almost like a springboard off into the new We're not completely abandoning it or leaving it behind. In fact, it has to be connected or we die. That's the analog nature of reality. You can't just sever the living continuity, right, you have to keep it sort of going. So he's saying, rebel against it, righteously, transform, kill it. Almost I'm saying, no honor it. Take the gifts that's given you, and then also go into your own version, your own sovereignty, your own independence, and the new future that we're creating. It is going to be radically different. But it isn't going to be radically different because it rejects and hates the past. It's going to be radically different because it honors where we've all come from and blossoms from there. So he goes on to say at full moon August twenty twenty six, meaning with the sun opposite the moon, it brings your home, family, and intimate relationships into sharper focus. And he's right about that too. We do actually need to focus more on ourselves, our immediate surroundings, our immediate relationships than we do with this larger milieu of like the social world of garbage, right, And he says, however, this sparks on a spark between what you want and need versus what the external tells you to do, and this polarization can lead to conflict and crises that drain your energy. Again, he's I don't know why is this negative, but this is actually how all healing works is there's a crisis of polarization where you have to detuch decide am I going to continue with what hasn't really serve me? Or am I going to figure out what it is that can give me what I actually need without killing everything right, just just moving forward and releasing maybe a lot of things, but also continuing on to what has always been analog progression in true and true re form, he says, thankfully, I af full moon resets your emotions, clears away emotional baggage. Thank God for that, right, that's true. Heightened feelings and intuition make you more receptive and aware of relationship dynamics. Greater clarity and objectivity help you find balance and security. Lunar eclipse, he says, powerful, more powerful because the moon is dark in my earth shadow. The influence of a full moon lasts for two weeks, and lunar eclipse last nearly six months. So again we're talking about this. This solar eclipse we just had I was told is going to be for an eighteen month period that blessing you received, if you were in that blessing that's with you for eighteen months. This is a part of that in a way, because it's part of that same eighteen month eclipse season, and so this Thursday eclips sort of resonating with that, whether you did that blessing or not, growing from that, transforming along those same lines. He's saying, six months here. Sure, either way, we're talking about this next period of time. And again, what I've shared with you is that it's likely to be quite tumultuous in so many ways. You know, the greater World War three, ongoing fifth generational non linear warfare included in that. Right, So he says, oh. He finally says, it's in Pisces. So again, tropical astrology, Pices is what this full mood is in activating the magic triangle, he says, by asking being the three spiritual planets you're in this Leftune and Pluto. Yeah, oh, we're gonna get so love and supported here. I love that, Okay. He goes into all kinds of details after this. The full moon rebellion, he said, the full moon opposite mercury makes it harder to understand your feelings and share them. You may be overly analytical, You'll have emotional bias, incessant talking, and selfish thinking. Again, these are all the negative versions of what you could be taking as time to really look at yourself, time to be more honest about where you're at, time to be more real with with your accountability to yourself. I hope to God that you're doing that instead of this, because this is a little bit of an externalization, a little bit of that victim mentality, a little bit of like I have to transform the outside world. No, you just have to look within. But you got to be real with it, right, he says, square Urinus causes a strong need for independence. That's definitely part of what we're tapping into in this full moon blessing freedom, self expression and creativity. But then he gets into this aggressiveness about it and the chaos of it, and again, we don't need to take that and so yeah, so that's some of the traditional astrological with a little bit of a negative viewpoint. Here's the more neutral tropical view. We have the full moon lunar eclipse and this is in again tropical Pisces. There's just an ad that won't go away over part of what I would like to read, all right, there a way, So the moon and Pisces, it says, has the greatest sensitivity and perceptiveness of surroundings. This is much more important that spiritual energy that's coming through, and the blessing already gives us that piscy. It like blessings may as well just be piscy. And because we get deep into the inner space, the subconscious, the psyche, the soul, the heart, and we're in all of that very right brain sort of area, it's very piscy, dreamy sort of magical feeling anyway. So this sensitivity perceptiveness of the tropical astrology is just part of every blessing, just part of it. Also, it says, organs that are specifically indicated include the feet toes hypothesis. I don't even know what that is, pineal gland endorphins, m melatone and no surgical operations are struggly not recommended during the full moon or eclipse. Good, so I won't perform surgery on my chickens bumble foot in this window of time. I'll take that from that, Okay, So let's get into the true ideial again. This is where the moon actually is where the eclipse actually is in the sky at the moment it's happening. From our perspective on Earth, we don't shift because of thousands of years of change, you know, and pretend that we're two thousand years ago. We just do it here and now here's what's actually happening. And that's why I like true sidereal astrology. It's not sidereal, it is not Vedic, it is not any of those things. It's true sidereal. It's pretty new and it's its own things. So you can always go check it out at Mastering the Zodiac dot com. You can use the link from my rogueshol dot org page if you go to the favorite things tab, and if you do use that link if you end up buying any of the reports, which I highly recommend all of them. The yearly report is fantastic and it goes from the date that you get it for the next twelve months. And your toll Natal chart report is also so great. So if you do any of those, it gives me a little kickback. Thank you very much, appreciate it very much. To go to rogues sol dot org and use that Mastering the Zodiac dot com link. But You can also get your free natal report. It's a mini report. It gives you just your three main signs, you know, Sun, Moon and ascend it and maybe something else, and it gives you just a little glimpse, a little report, but you can see your whole chart. You can do your own interpretation if you want. And it's very very cool to see that compare to that traditional tropical astrological charts that you may have been more familiar with. So very very cool to check that out. But here's what you need to know about the true ideal view of the lunar eclipse and Aquarius this Thursday. It's the lunar eclipse and Aquarius on August twenty eighth aligns the Sun twenty seventh and twenty eighth aligns the Sun and moon with the North node, where an ordinary full moon marks a culmination, and eclipse on the North node marks a turning point, pushing us toward the themes of the sign it occupies. In Aquarius, those themes are innovation, vision, community, and the willingness to think independently of convention. The North node describes the direction of growth, both collective and personal. When a lunar eclipse lands on it. The emotional field is charged with what wants to emerge next rather than what needs to be preserved. So again we're talking about this sort of ancestral gifts that we have, honoring those, you know, clearing out anything that's blocking our forward movement, but then jumping off into the new. And the new is not actually ever new. It was predicted by the roots, the seed originally way back whenever that was right, and then the roots growing and then the emergence and then the blossoming happened. So it's new because it's not the stem. It's new because it's not the leaves. It's new because it's not the roots. But it is analogous, right, it is analog It is all connected. We're not severing anything, we're not rejecting anything. We're not burning or dividing or conquering anything like some of that energy we just saw was trying to tell us. Instead, we are allowing ourselves to move forward into the new. This is unknown. We might we don't know what it's like to be a flower yet in this analogy, but we trust and we love and we know that we have been given everything we need to do. So so it's a beautiful, blessed that we get to receive in this energy. He also goes on to say, at the net mastering the zodiac, feelings, instincts, and half formed ideas take on a directional quality. Something in the aquarium territory of your chart is being asked to move forward, and the Moon's proximity to the node makes the pull unusually clear. On a personal level, this eclipse tends to sharpen awareness of the groups, causes, and networks we belong to. It can bring quick clarity about which affiliations still serve our direction and which have become habit aquarius forwards independent thinking. So this is also a moment to notice which of your own ideas you have been holding back and where a willingness to stand apart would actually move things forward. So again I see this in things like hate to keep going back to it, But it's just so relevant right now, this Lindsay Clancy trial, where there is something of the group that's saying, oh, you know, don't we don't need to hold her accountable. She was in a postpartum, she was on she was all this and this and this and so pour her and you know, solidary with her and all of this, and there's some pressure, especially from toxic femininity, to sort of move that way. I've seen a lot of people pressured by that sort of energy to say like, Okay, yeah, I guess you know, how sad that she felt that way so strongly that she killed her kids. But your independent view that might be, no, that's not okay, and no, you know, why are women always giving other women a pass? And this word behavior and these types of things. It is actually opposite the flow and the trend of the mainstream of what's being promoted at least and what is being expressed in that multiple layers of meaning, like we're just talking about so it might be something like that, it might be something else, but it might be a combination of these things, and the collective is going to reflect it, so you might see it reflected in popular culture, like in this case. To continue, the sun and mercury come together during this eclipse, placing thinking and communication at the center of the week. Mercury this close to the sun is combusted, which tends to blur clarity rather than sharpen it. Thoughts can feel unusually certain because they're fused with the sense of self and that fusion narrows objectivity. You notice the ideas that arise and take them seriously and hold the strongest ones lightly until mercury separates from the sun and its ordinary clarity returns. So you might be incubating this and getting some of that budding and blossoming energy and seeing what's coming forth in you, but you might not want to share it yet. You might want to just kind of hold it close and continue to sort of seek it. And this is part of that selfishness that we were warned about in some of that more negative tropical astrological take on all of this energy this week. You know, we don't want to act quickly. We don't want to be deep in our bias, and we don't necessarily want to throw out all of the ideas that we can about this whatever is growing within us. But we do want to hold it in ourselves. So your thoughts might be very clear about it, but your ability to share it may not be right. Eclipses often move faster than expected, he says, Endings can arrive without much warning, and openings can appear where nothing seemed possible before. This is actually really what I feel a lot about this eclipse in this full moon and this blessing this week is this part that the openings that can appear where nothing seemed possible before is huge. And I've been being told that for days, ever since I was called to put this blessing together. I don't know, a few weeks ago, you know, we get closer and I start telling you about it. But if you follow me and those of you who've already you know, booked for the blessing, no that it actually comes out a while before I talk about it or put it on the email or the sub steck. But that's what I've been being sort of told and shown about. This is the suddenness of the new that might be coming. And that's that aquarium energy that's in this blessing too, that's the eclipse energy too. And so this blessing also will help you to be more in line with those opportunities and that sudden newness and that sudden growth that is possible, instead of getting eclipsed with it, right and getting into that negative, blocked view that the collective might continue to hold on to and embody. So I hope that's making sense to you, that you get to take a slightly different path than everyone else is taken. And again, you're serving the collective by doing this because they're getting that blessing sort of sparkles out from the blessing, whether they know it or not, because you're embodying it so deeply. So he says, the most useful response is observant rather than reactive. Notice what falls away and what appears, and give it time to settle before drawing firm conclusions. Aquarius favors a cool, considered response over emotional urgency, and again that's sort of reinforced by that mercury energy we already talked about. Practical outlets, he says, for this energy, include reconnecting with a group or community that matters to you. We're finding a project built around a shared purpose. We're clarifying an unconventional idea you've been circling for a while. Acquaring growth rarely happens in isolation. It tends to arrive through collaboration and through the willingness to bring something original into a group setting, rather than smoothing yourself down to fit in some of that big growth that's coming. It's not going to look like all the other leaves and all the other stems, so it might be weird for some groups, but it's important for us to hold that energy in the collective with the group. He finalizes this by saying, this eclipse is the opening of a longer arc. It's themes will continue to unfold over the following weeks and months as the North node keeps working through Aquarius. For now, the invitation is to notice the direction it's pointing and to take the first honest step in that direction. Yeah. So we're seeing some of this newness, this future, this openness, this transformation that's coming. We're embodying it first. Well, he might not be able to tell everyone share it exactly as we might like to. We do get to hold it, embody it, heal with it, and start blossoming into what's coming or holding the patterns that the collective is going to follow eventually. Right, we're at the forefront of that wave. He also points out sun conjunct Mercury again that tropical astrology was talking to us about a few moments ago. Says, the Sun and Mercury come together in Leo on Thursday, bringing thinking and communication to the forefront again. He talks about what he was talking about, that objectivity and stuff can narrow and that reactivity can heighten, so we might want to just hold what we can and just sort of sit with it instead of being reactive. He does say this Leo setting adds a dramatic charge, real weight behind the words. Spoken. Stories carry gravitas, and the same intensity that makes ideas persuasive also makes them harder to see around. Statements made under this conjunction and reveal more about the speaker than the subject. The most useful approach, he says, is to notice what you're thinking is drawn to and write it down. Weight on major decisions, and he says at least until Mercury separates from the sun, and then the sun and mercury are squaring Uranus. So with the Sun and Mercury forming a square with Urinus, there's a potential for unexpected shifts in communication and self expression. This alignment may bring about moments where a traditional thinking is challenged, urging a fresh perspective. Again, this is resonating a lot actually with the Aquarius energy of this with the Capricorna energy of this full moon and lunar eclipse, with that challenging of the traditional or moving on from the traditional, but again keeping connection with it, honoring it for its gifts can be a time to explore innovative ideas, embrace the unexpected, and conversation and creative pursuits. Authenticity and courage is highlighted. If you been getting these blessings, you've got a high dose of that. It's beautiful, it's perfect timing, and it's ready for you. If you haven't been getting the blessings, you can come get your dose now period. He says when self awareness and adaptability can lead to breakthroughs while navigating these shows, he says maintaining a flexible mindset can be beneficial. And so this is what is necessary too. So very cool, very good energy, very high level and the blessing here on calendar dot com slash roadways the links right below wherever you're watching or listening, if you want to go check it out. It's a full moon blessing and true sidereal Capricorn, ancestral gifts and self transformation. It's hitting all those same themes we've just been talking about again, the full moon and true sideial Capricorn. The eclipse boost is in truth Sideia Aquarius, beautiful combination of energies. Here I said this full moon and true ideal Capcorn removes the noise. You can ascend with perfect structure and support most powerfully from your good, true, and beautiful ancestors. Under the full moon and truth ideal Capricorn, the universe makes transparent. The scaffolding of your ancestral gifts the bones of crystalline wisdom the giants. Upon his shoulders, you stand the foundation upon which your new growth arises. Remember, do you, guys? I channel through the description of the blessing way before I get deep into what truth, idereal or tropical says about what's happening. I don't. I don't actually know what astrologers say about it. The blessing comes through and I share what that I'm being told it's going to be about. And I'm always always like, wow, that's what that makes sense. That's makes sense that that's what came through, because that's what the astrology shows. So I say, under the full moon and truth ideal Capricorn the universe where we said that Capricorn offers maximum endurance to the future of your highest attainment and during insight, rooting of stability into prosperity and growing strength. This is the lunar radiance pouring down like light, it become crystal to awaken your inner confidence, your discipline, your mastery, your sovereignty, your ability to shape reality with intention and integrity. I know a lot of you too have been in situations that feel stagnant. They feel like nothing's been shifting for a while. This is really this moment where we're going to start launching into that new So this is a great blessing to support you in that transformation. And I say bonus boost from the near total lunar eclipse and truce ideial Aquarius, accelerating us into independent novel movement, away from inertia into fully new motion, perfectly aligning with the energy of the full moon, to transform into the new whose roots have always been there, guiding, waiting, and readying themselves. This is a becoming and embodying of what was already made before you began, allowing you to continue to build with the highest integrity and trust. During this blessing, you will remember the truth of your deepest, undeterred and formidable dedication to your transcendence. Invite the wisdom and structures your ancestors already wore deep like ancient pathways for you to follow. Release the blockages to your growth and forward momentum. Anchor your deepest echoing dreams of manifestation and becoming. Integrate the blessing of the earth itself in Capricorn's elemental magic, Stability opportunities, support tangible manifestations, and strengthen your inner authority. As all flows to those who embody self, trust, clarity, and grounded sovereignty, blossom into the new, independent, transformed growth has always been waiting inside. Capricorn restores the pattern written by the hand of God within you. Capricorn's connection is ancient keeper of the payoff, guardian of the commitment, the architect of success, the builder of foundations, and the sacred steward of material reality. Capricornian full and Moon energy roots the inevitable, your whole self thriving. This blessing is for you to claim you're footing on the ascent, to step into your mastery, and to commit fully to your enduring realization of all the gifts your ancestors helped you to create for yourself. Come receive the gifts written in your DNA. Come let the full Moon crown your material reality with the sovereign access to the infinite empowerment of sources love for you come rise into what has always been here for you. And so when you come to this blessing, that's exactly what you get. And if you've been to previous blessings, you know it's essentially we get really deep into it with a sort of guided meditation where the field is really coming in deeper and deeper to hold you in this space of connection with God, with Source, with Jesus, with these highest, true and beautiful divine guides and allies who all work under that light of Jesus and supporting you to really get into that because it's within you. So we go deep within and you create it in yourself, and we called it in all of those energies to support that so that you can choose and then create and enact this healing within yourself, this transformation within yourself. That light's ready for you to come through anytime. Right, it's just so much easier to do it at these moments of profundity, to do it with this profound source field energy that is what I've been called to help people create. And so we get this sort of guided meditation to go deep in and connect with that, and then the blessing comes through it and it blows you away. And so I love being able to offer these. It's always my honor, so grateful to be able to do it. This is coming up this Thursday, the twenty seventh, that's the moment of the full moon and the lunar eclipse. It's going to show in whatever time is local to you, so it knows your time zone. It'll tell you in your time, and it'll send you the link as soon as you register. You don't have to come live. You can, and I love it when people and it's awesome, and a lot of people just feel like that's much better for them, and so they want to do it that way. Perfect, awesome. We're doing it live either way. When you do come live, you can have your video on and off, you know, real name or not, audio on or it doesn't matter. We don't need to, you know, have access to your personal space. That's up to you. Love people seeing people's faces. Don't have to And it's also recorded, and it's recorded only for the people who register. The blessing is there only for the people who register, So when you come live, you also get the recording and you can dip again and again and again and again into that blessing field, which is fantastic. Blessing comes tory once, but you can resonate with it as many times as you want. You can guide to meditate as many times as you want in that window of time. It's available for a week at least lots times I forget and I don't. I'm not running out of storage, so I don't need to delete anything. So it's there for longer, so good for you. Cool. And then if you don't come live, it's also recorded, so you can do it anytime you want over the next week and as many times as you want. So it's a fantastic deal. It is so powerful. It is a beautiful experience. Anybody who's done it knows. Everybody who's done it comes back again and again because they know. And I hope that if you haven't ever done it before these blessings, that you join us this time, and I hope that from that you get all of those gifts that are coming through for us all on this full moon, on this lunar clips blessings about so many synchronicities around this episode, around the messages that came through in the creation of this blessing calling through of this blessing, so I know it's going to be big and powerful, and I love that for all of us, and remember too. I just share this more and more because so many people don't know that. You can register anybody for it. Who is your dependent, your child, your close family members, and whether you think they're into it or not, maybe you don't send them the actual video. You know they're never going to do it, but they will still receive it at a much higher level because you chose to share it with them. So that's also possible to register multiple people or animals. That's up to you if you want to do something like that. Sometimes people do, I will sort of say it's not really something you want to do to register people who are just your friends. Not that that's not sacred and beautiful, it's just not the sole level of connection is not quite as sovereign as it is when it's like your kid, right, or your animal or your mother or something like that. You know that's just not quite the same. And also what you think someone else needs might be very different from what they actually need, So maybe get their permission if you want to. I have lots of people who gift blessings to people who they want to experience it, so they'll ask them and say, can I send you this blessing and then register them. Totally acceptable, totally cool, But I wouldn't do it otherwise in that sort of setting. It's just not it's not really how things work best. So just so you know, though, there's other you can share with other people if you are that excited about it. And I love that. I love that energy of the sharing makes it even more beautiful. So thank you to all of you for doing that too, getting it for yourself, holding it here for the collective in this time of transformation ongoing, and all these blessings coming through for you are so beautiful. I can't wait till Thursday, and until then, travel well, aim for balance, and always look inside first. Clue too many screens.
Speaker 2: It's a plot to drop the hike you fighting themongst each other, the rumors that don't like you.
Speaker 3: Maclobs trapped the melancholi with.
Speaker 2: The wood Lonz of Hollies adjusts out of clicker rings of camel closet. Holly, I'll take the mental job.
Speaker 3: Read execute it's up Only the copra seat is back to read and black the top with me. Put the hands up to touch the acostiacuts, you know, deep down to something bigger than your Walley H.