Speaker 1: Are you guys ready for second date updates?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, we are going to Middletown and Mikaela's on the line.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Mikaela, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you this morning?
Speaker 4: I'm doing well. You know, I'd be better if I could figure out why this guy that I like, Colton, was ghosting me, okay, kind of bumming me out.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, hopefully we can get you some answers.
Speaker 3: So tell us about the first date he went on with Colton.
Speaker 1: How was it, would you do?
Speaker 4: Oh? It was It was just great. We went to a winery actually, like we did this little picnic. We had an amazing conversation and you know, everything just kind of clicked and things really felt like it fell into place. I'm not saying he was like my forever guy, but like it just everything felt very natural. I didn't even feel like it was a date. Oh yeah, it was just so sweet. And you know, then he just never called me after that. There was nothing at the end of the date that suggested anything went wrong. He just never called me back, and I would love to know why.
Speaker 3: Okay, did you like you went to a winery?
Speaker 1: Did you drink too much? Was there anytime he felt.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no that I can assure you about it. Okay, drinking like crazy. It was just tasting, you know, like little wine tasting. It's not like a whole class.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, got I was gonna ask, did you buy a really expensive bottle of wine?
Speaker 4: No, we were just doing the tasting.
Speaker 3: See for me, if somebody brought me to a winery, I would go to the bar and get a martini. And that's probably why I would get ghosted.
Speaker 1: Barney, that's like the Fetzal purpose.
Speaker 3: Well then then pick a distillery, don't pick a winery anyway. Anyways, let's get back to MICHAELA. Yeah, so did you reach out to him after the date? Did you send him a text like, hey, thanks for the date.
Speaker 4: I did, like, you know, hey, had a lovely time. You know, let me know if you want to get back together type thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you got totally ghosted.
Speaker 4: Totally ghosted?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, I don't I can't see why. It sounds like a great date. We're gonna call up Colton. I'm gonna ask him, just to be honest, I'm gonna let him in. No, he's on the radio and you're gonna be listening in. Are you ready to get some answers?
Speaker 4: I'm really ready to get some answers.
Speaker 3: Let's do this, all right, Michala, hold on, we're gonna call michael Is Day Colton. We'll do that next. All right, we're back, We're in Middletown. Michaela's on the line. We're getting ready to call her Day Colton.
Speaker 1: Michaela. You guys went to a winery.
Speaker 3: You had a great time, but now you're getting ghosted and that's basically it. Yeah, all right, hang tight, jumping if you want, you'll be listening in. Let's call him winery? Is I feel like a winery is a good especially good weather.
Speaker 1: Absolutely good weather.
Speaker 3: There's you usually sit outside some places you bring a picnic like it's really cute.
Speaker 2: Not my vibe. Hello, Hi is Colton?
Speaker 1: Is Colton there?
Speaker 5: Yeah? This is Colton.
Speaker 1: Hey Colton, it's Courtney Colton.
Speaker 2: It's a Walmart chef.
Speaker 1: Hey Colton, it's Savana.
Speaker 3: I have to let you know you are on the radio on Kiss ninety five seven this morning.
Speaker 1: Colton.
Speaker 5: WHOA Okay? Hi.
Speaker 3: Well we do something called second date update, where if you go on a first date you have a great time, but you get ghosted lesson, we get the answers. So I'm just gonna be honest with you, and i want you to be honest with us. MICHAELA called us, said, you guys went to a winery. It was fabulous, great conversation. She felt an attraction, she reached out to you, she sent you a text, thank you for the date, and then you're a ghostinger.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, okay, I'm not gonna lie. I'm like half listening to what you guys just said, but I'm also kind of freaking out. And it's Walmart Jeff here, he's on the line right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up, buddy, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Hi the way, and I'll answer your questions. But I'm your I am a huge fan, dude.
Speaker 1: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 5: I can't believe I'm talking to you. For years. I've been a big, big, big, big, big big fan of Walmart Jeff. I actually can't believe you guys.
Speaker 2: Are calling me, right, my man, I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Listen. I love fishing like you do. Okay, okay, I drive a truck like you do. I've been listening for years. I would I'd love to. I can't believe you're calling. I'd love to meet you sometimes. I mean, you're so cool.
Speaker 2: I'm local, I'm always around.
Speaker 6: I mean if you live in the East Tampton area, Marlborough, middle Portland.
Speaker 3: We're trying to get answers, I know, the day, like we're trying to figure why why he's ghosting?
Speaker 5: All right, I can get there, I can get to where you are. Yeah, to hang out, that would be Yeah, you get.
Speaker 1: To wear Jeff. We're sorry, I know we need answers. Mikaela.
Speaker 3: You're on the line right, don't you want answers while you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd like to figure out what's you know going on here? And you're like really excited over Walmart Jeff, And you've been ghosting me this whole time, and I don't know what's going on right now.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm so sorry. I just feel like I'm I'm being like, this is someone who I just can't believe Walmart Jeff is calling me this morning.
Speaker 6: I'm just you know, my god, you know what you gotta do, col And you got to shoot your shot right and when you have the opportunity, you gotta have the opportunity.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting here, right in front of you, Jeff.
Speaker 5: You're exactly now.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm living in an alternate dimension right now. Yeah, Hey, Colon, so you're crazy.
Speaker 6: You said you like fishing. Colon, you want to do some striper fishing?
Speaker 1: Find out?
Speaker 5: I'm going to lose my mind. I would love you. I would love Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Right, no, no, no, no, this is not why I'm on the radio doing this so you can have a mandate with Walmart Jet.
Speaker 1: I agree, I apologize.
Speaker 5: I apologize too. I'm just I have to keep it real and I'm I'm so happy to be talking to walpart Jet right now. I've been listening.
Speaker 1: So you're a huge, huge fan.
Speaker 5: Cute, maybe the biggest.
Speaker 2: You know, we can you know we can? You know we can do, Colon, we can. We can hit up peppies, peppies, pizza.
Speaker 6: Grab a couple of pizzas, have a couple of beers, maybe do some fish and something like that.
Speaker 2: I'm down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna lose my mind. That would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Would you want to go? Would you want to do that?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 6: Mad?
Speaker 5: Wait? Hello, I would love Mika.
Speaker 3: Mchil is still there, Michael, She's gonna hang.
Speaker 5: Up if you don't, Michael, you come to what she hung up?
Speaker 3: Did you really just invite her to be a third d third wheel on your date with Walmart?
Speaker 1: Jeff, Yeah, I guess he did. That's romantic.
Speaker 3: Okay, well listen, we're not gonna get any answers, you know what, Jeff, take a Colton out to my face, pizza, have some beers, go fishing, and then can you get the answers and.
Speaker 1: Get back to us.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Oh my gosh, we're not gonna We're not gonna get any answer