Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Rose Pricks. It's me and it's Cecily, and we are coming to you live. No what if we were, we're talking. We're doing the cat. We're continuing on our cast roast from last week. You heard part of it last week, and now we're back at it with another eight of these beautiful ladies. How are you feeling about the ladies so far? It's been a week since people heard our last cast ros.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, even because we are we're stacking these Let's just be honest. We could have talked about someone that we're saying we're in love with and then they could have been arrested for murder, and we can't. We don't know that yet, right, So it's possible that we're like, oh, we love this one and then you know she's no. Just just bear with us.
Speaker 1: I feel like I would have that would have already happened by now, and correct me if you think I'm wrong. But doesn't it seem like the ones that end up coming out as being problematic usually are the men?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh my god, I sorry, I jumped ahead. I apologize. I looked at Dina and I got I got distracted by her out. Yes, uh, yes, I okay, here's a little fun fact.
Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: When I turned thirty years old, I threw a party for myself, as I often do. Stephanie was there and I wore for some reason, orange leather pants and that boostie that she's wearing a mine was not in red. It was in brown because everybody loves a brown boostie. And I literally and that's what I wore. I don't. I got it at the Beverly Center. Mall uh huh, I'm not joking it it looked. I mean, I can show you a picture. It had those little what do you call him? The clasps the way down like that. Okay, it was not great. The jeans were so low rise. They were orange leather jeans that were like low rise to were it's like full on butt crack and they kind of fire to the bottom stile back then, Yes, and I still have them. The only reason that I wouldn't wear them now I like the little flare. I just can't you know, there's no there's no world in which genes should be that low down, uh huh, And that should never happen again, not first, not for a little petite, short girl. Like, you can't. You can't make your legs that short. Let me just give you my listen my life to your life. You're living it. You're out there. Low rise jeans are going to come back. Everything comes back. Everything's cyclical, right, it's going to come back. Don't do it. I'm just gonna tell you right now, and I'll tell you something else. They're going to try to wax your eyebrows off again. Say no to that. They will never grow back.
Speaker 1: No, they won't.
Speaker 2: Can't pencil them in. I don't think the microblading really works. Just like, don't do it.
Speaker 1: Whenever I go get my brows done. First of all, my or brow lady is always like, why why did you pluck so much in the oldies? Because now I have no eyebrows, And she'll fain that I plucked in between, and I'm like, no, I didn't pluck. I never pluck, Like this is.
Speaker 2: Just never again in twenty years, because I now I'm terrified. Yeah yeah, so I'm just saying, and now I don't know why I thought of it. Well, I thought of that because this boosta, which is not good. It's something that I wore although my boobs were not out like that mine didn't have the same neckline.
Speaker 1: I guess you could say, well, there's something with and listen, no shade. Everybody has fake boobs now, but there's something with fake boobs. Wait what what?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Everyone has fake boobs now? Yeo, like most people have fake boobs. I'd say that don't have neck that don't actually have big boobs.
Speaker 2: You don't see a ton I mean, wait, you mean most people that are famous? You mean most people in the world, Like, what would you say?
Speaker 1: A lot of people have fake boobs? I don't know. But whenever I'm getting my my boob check, you know what do you call it? My mammo, grandma, maam, they always say like, do you have implants? And I say nope, and they always gasp They're like what because we live in Los Angelos? Okay, all right, most people in Los Angeles have fake boobs? Well maybe, I guess, yeah, I don't. I mean, yeah, no, if that's what she wanted to do at the age of thirty one, sure, why not. I think, like I said, I'm not saying any shade, but I'm saying the thing about having fake boobs is you get that, like you can see the line on top, like they don't sit the same way. So like you can wear a top like that because your boobs are just like mounds on your chest that you can just you know what I'm saying, Yes, but you can't do like real boobs. You're gonna have a much harder time with a top like that.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of starting to think that the photoshop is doing us wrong, Like I'm not sure that that's really her, like something. It's so photoshop that it's, like I said, it looks like a painting. Like it's hard. It's really hard to like tell in her face. I mean, she could morph into Erica Jane at any moment.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, she's Rika Jane. Yes, you're right. Okay, have you looked ahead?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, can you guess where she's from? Me?
Speaker 2: Look, no, I want to say, like New York, Texas. Now I'm looking Chicago, Chicago. She's a lawyer.
Speaker 1: She's a lawyer from Chicago. All right, So she's a smarty pants.
Speaker 2: She drives the car. I mean, that's not nothing. That's not nothing. She is she most of her best friends are either married or in a serious relationship. But she's ready to join the club. Okay, the most boring.
Speaker 1: This bothers me. Okay, she she's only thirty one years old, and it says, well, her career as an attorney has taken the front seat for most of her adult life. I mean most at exactly m most of your adult life. So you're you're almost a senior citizen.
Speaker 2: What's happening? You're not going to like one of her fun facts. When asked what your favorite style of dances, she says, Dina dancing hashtag if you know, you know, But they actually put in like I I y K y K, So Chloe, stop it, listen Lee Zoe. You don't even have to. They're like, Chloe, you don't have to be here. Phyllis is no longer with us, Bless her heart, rest in peace.
Speaker 1: Chloe, you have somebody to do this. You don't have to, and she's like hashtag if you know you know? Oh my god, and they tried to find a new way to say it. Says Dina has never met anyone who is cleaner and more organized than she is, so like, do not get her in the same room with the girl who can't fold, because they're not going to get along.
Speaker 2: Cat bite, I'm a terrible folder favorable. She wishes she had more time to read for fun. Okay, Well, remember she's a lawyer, so she she is bright, right, most likely?
Speaker 1: I mean not all lawyers are bright, though, Do we know that they're all bright? Did you? Did we know? Did we just skift right over the fact that she's one of eleven siblings.
Speaker 2: I miss that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's in her bio. Well, and she likes to consider herself a little mysterious. But she's ready to let her walls down, walls down.
Speaker 2: Walls down, wells down Willstown. Yeah, Dina, I don't know about her. I don't know about her. I can't, I can't quite m.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not. I think I'm not for Dina.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna I think you're gonna like the next one. Ella. She's twenty five, so she's one of very younger ones so far. She's very cute, she's adorable. They really are bringing back the fat you know it is. I mean, they are bringing back the weirdest fashion. And I'm not everyone's going to regret that. She's going to regret wearing that. I don't mind that shirt. You're kindard. I think it's like a leotard. It's very seventies leotard fashion. They're always seventies come by it by the way of nineties. It's not like real seventies, which would be looser and more bohoey. This is the nineties and that's I mean, that's that's what's here. It does not do her any favors. But she's gorgeous nonetheless.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I'm gonna say this, and you know this is just my opinion, by the way, but you know there was she needs something like bangs. Like the hair is too heavy. It's just I used to call it like it's hanging like a curtain, like there's nothing breaking it up. You know, it's like middle part and then just like thick hair. It's not. It's not doing her a lot of favors. She needs to break that up.
Speaker 2: I'm not I see what you're saying. I don't hate it, but I you know, listen, we're all here for our right reasons, and that's your reason is to hate on her hair.
Speaker 1: I'm not hate her hair. I'm just got her Cecily, my god. You know what I like about her?
Speaker 2: If you look at you zoom in on her smile, it's a very like a relatable smile. It's not perfect, it's not whatever, it's just like, yeah, that's just someone you could know.
Speaker 1: I agree completely with that assessment. She is a normal person. Yes, let's find out where her job is and where she's from.
Speaker 2: Right after you said that luxury travel host from Los Angeles she's like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's just like us. She sleeps in thousand thread count sheets and flies all.
Speaker 2: Over the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like us.
Speaker 2: She's from a close knit Filipino family. Mm hmmm, so that's nice. She's got her friends all told her that Grant was her type. Oh, okay, it's nice. So that's her type. So she Oh, she just likes a really good looking, sexy pro basketball day trader.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's not like other girls. She's not like the other girls. That's she's just you know, I get it. She's different.
Speaker 1: We were so wrong about her, I know, because you're so well.
Speaker 2: We might not be we'll see. But she she prefers glamping over camping. Me to girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we thought she was just going to be really regular, and she's definitely not girl. She likes.
Speaker 2: Her favorite look was a shirt with Justin Bieber's face on it. That's we can't judge her for that though, because that's her age. Like im for me, it would be Simon Labon. But like if that were my thing, you know.
Speaker 1: But would you say Cecily loved, you know, only war shirts with Simon Labon's picture on it.
Speaker 2: I would you would say Cecily was the president of the Duran Duran Dallas chapter in the eighties.
Speaker 1: That's cute.
Speaker 2: And but it's you know, and by Dallas I mean Richardson, which is a suburb of Dallas. But like, you know, maybe we have to we have to amplify what we have to what's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: Elevate?
Speaker 2: Elevate I don't know. She loves to play badminton.
Speaker 1: What is that again? Badminton. It's like it's like there's a net and you have a little thing called a shuttlecock, which has always been weirdly named, and you have a little racket and it's like a little the shuttlecock has a little rubber tip and then it's got like sort of feathers or it could be like plastic, and then you bounce it back and forth.
Speaker 2: Over the net to each other. Well, she loves to play that. Thank you for explaining that. I don't know what are we.
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know about I don't know personality wise. I think she's absolutely adorable, and I think he's gonna like her. I'm not she might be. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I guess very excited about the next one because the next one wants to have some coffee talk with you. That's Janey. Oh yeah, that's Jay apostro by Nae. She's twenty eight and in her picture she's sitting there like she's like, it's just you and me, what do we want to talk about? She's really I mean the pose is it's amazing. I like that pretty face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's got double pierced ear, pierced ears, pierced nose. She's got a poop on one nostril and a little stud on the other, which is going to tell me that she's young. But how no, twenty eight Okay. She's doing something different with her top, which I appreciate. It's like I think she might be wearing a dress. I love that. I like a halter he top though, which is real cute. That's super cute, extured and it ties like around the neck kind of thing. And her hair. She's got like little tendrils that are very cute, sort of around her face. I like her makeup.
Speaker 2: She's gorgeous and she's she's now what do you where do you think she's from?
Speaker 1: Without looking, I was going to say New York, but then I looked and I was very.
Speaker 2: Far off Colorado Spring. She's an account coordinator, so she has like a real job for now.
Speaker 1: For now, she's a former overseas basketball pro.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, Okay, this could be great or not, but she's done it. I mean, I like her saying you met her shit. Yeah, but she's okay. I like that for her. She she wants a charismatic man who will restore her faith in love. So maybe she has a little trauma dump coming from cheating or something. She's funny.
Speaker 1: Like that. Mm hmmm. She taught her the true meaning of selfless, unconditional love. So I think we're going to find out maybe single mom who worked really hard and was a great role model and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Her love language is FaceTime. Now that confuses me. That confuses me. It's not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like quality time, you know what I mean? Like having face time with somebody means you're actually face to face. Oh, but it's written like face time. So is that a Chloe problem? Where do you see that? It's in her Her love language is FaceTime. Oh, I see her face time FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. I think that might have been a mistake in ai mistake. She loves taking pictures on her film camera. I like that old school.
Speaker 1: We need to just make fun of this freakin' writing, though it is too like. I get that you want to do a couple of puns, but I'm just gonna read this to you, okay. Uh. While basketball has always been Janet's first love, she's more ready than ever to leave the court behind and find the true love of her life. Will her connection with Grant be a slam dunk? Let the games begin? Like stop, This isn't like a showcase for how many fucking puns you can write.
Speaker 2: Those are the bots. They're coming for all of us. By the way, I should have led with this, but has nothing to do with rose prigs or anything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I will not get into a weaimo. A lot of my friends. In fact, my friends took it home from a dinner party the other night they ordered a Weaimo. Those are the driverless cars. Yeah, I was gonna say about them in your town. They drove it and they took video the whole You know, everyone's excited about the first Weimo. Well, I just saw a story that a Weimo refused to drop a past to draw off at the airport. It was at La I believe lax. It started doing these like not wheelies, because that's crazy. It's just a car. But it started just circling the air It just started circling a parking lot and the guy and it locked the guy in. He couldn't there's supposed to be an over like a you can push it kill button. Yeah, couldn't kill it. Couldn't like stop it because if you push a button, it's supposed to pull over safely. It wasn't doing that and the doors were locked. So he had to call customer service and they couldn't do it. And it's a history and they said they finally did. Obviously he's not still circling. What if he was?
Speaker 1: What if you're like he's still there, he said, ending like you're like your crazy snake story where and then the snake started sizing her up.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but it was on CBS News and it's the headline was man almost misses his flight because WEIMO will not drop him off. Wow, say listen, like look, I know it's the future, this is where we are whatever, but my point is like AI this bio and we're fucked. That's all. That's all.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's really scary, though, I now did I did they get them out?
Speaker 2: They finally like were able to override the system, so they had to like get tech support. Yeah, they get the nerds, you know, get a nerd on it.
Speaker 1: Imagine if they had to like get you know, one of those like the police, like it became like a police chase and they had to get like those metal like they had to pop the.
Speaker 2: Car's tires or they had to like trick it into thinking like it had a girlfriend. We can't like way mo, Hey, hey, hey look at this. And they put like eyelashes on a different way mo, and it kind of calms.
Speaker 1: Into bw bug wema wamo. Yeah and it's.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's like yeah, and then they are able to like do the kill switch. But they really had to like distract the shit.
Speaker 1: Like god, that's crazy, I know, but this is it.
Speaker 2: This is all like tied together because I'm telling you we're in a new era.
Speaker 1: Is this gonna be one of those things? Is this guy going to be like, listen, it's not going to stop me from taking way mo. This is the future. Just like those people that get like attacked by their chimp and then they go back. I still love chimps.
Speaker 2: Right in my fall, I gave them heroin my bad mistake. Oh my god. Okay, so what's her last She has a rose tattoo on her right forearm? Coincidence? Hmmm, that's what they wrote. They literally wrote coincidence. H m M dot dot dot.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I hate that. I mean he kind of touch? Are they like?
Speaker 2: Nobody gives a shit? We don't give a shit. And that's the name of our podcast is rose Pricks.
Speaker 1: Like, how many people don't have a rose tattoo at this point? Come on, exactly exactly. It's not a coincidence. It means nothing. Stop. That's crazy. Uh, I do we are?
Speaker 2: We do?
Speaker 1: We like? I like her and I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I think it's very cool that she was a pro basketball player that takes a lot. Yeah, that's amazing. LB played basketball in high school and then she dropped out and she wanted to be a cheerleader. And I was always like, that's crazy. You were the person people were cheering, or why do you want to do that? Why do you want to be a cheerleader?
Speaker 2: You could be you're in high school and you're you know, it's just a whole different. But I so agree with you. I love that you said that because I told you I had that story. Well was it this episode that we were just talking about Dan Duran? I was so obsessed with Dran Duran, Like it was, you know, becoming a little bit of an issue, like collecting to like collecting every B side, every import, every poster and Tiger Beat, which was a magazine that we had when we were young. Right, for those who don't know they did.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you this?
Speaker 2: They had? They had this story that someone wrote for Tiger Beat magazine that was like listen. It was geared towards like sixth to eighth graders girls like me, and it said, you know, like maybe focus more on like becoming like why don't you learn to play the guitar? Like it's super cool that you love these people you're in love with these men, specifically men. I mean, although we did all love Madonna, right, so like we had some role models like that, but yeah, it was like, why don't you become the bro you do it? And that always stuck with me, even though I already wanted to be like an actress. It was its own problem, but it was really like yeah, yeah, And then I realized late in life that Gloria Steinem has a quote like we are becoming the husbands we thought we wanted or something like that, and I always that always was like, God, somebody from Tiger Beat was really trying to like do us as solid, like calm down with the cheering, fucking do the thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, agreed.
Speaker 2: How many other podcasts are going to talk about Tiger Beat and Glorious Times in the same breath? Not a lot men, and a lot of them will reality, Steve will No, not. She would move on to Juliana.
Speaker 1: Juliana is twenty eight and she has a very pretty smile.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't like the way she's leaning. That is going to be bad for her back.
Speaker 1: Okay, how do you know she didn't doesn't have her didn't have scoliosis.
Speaker 2: I don't know that, but it better be in a fun fact, she has a nose ring as well. My daughter does too. I think she might be a little bit of trouble though. She's she's a masshole. Ah and again AI use the word bubbly and bubbly outgoing. Literally they just changed the order last time it was outgoing bubbly. This is insane.
Speaker 1: So these people, these writers Phyllis Chloe, They've lost their jobs. They've lost their freaking jobs, their their way of life because of AI. Yep, this is and.
Speaker 2: Chloe for us.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why, but this is really disturbing. It's like they have somebody look it over, but they don't really pay them much. They're like, well, I still want to do it. I I'll do the job for free. And they're like, well you can look it over. I guess. But like we're good now. I like, I don't hate.
Speaker 2: She comes from a very big Italian family. Her parents were high schools hearts. I like all that. And it says she was raised on Frank Sinatra music. So I'm getting a little Lady Gaga a star's born vibes ooh yeah, just from that weirdly, and she also wants you know, she's not afraid of heights, but she has no interest in jumping off something high. So she's like, I'm not scared, I just don't feel like it. And I like that.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you skipped her first fun fact though, which is really one of the most fun facts that you're going to find in people's fun facts, which is which is she wants to own a dog friendly bar one day.
Speaker 2: Come to Los Angeles. The grocery stores are dog friendly. I told you I saw a rottweiler at Nordstrom off leash, So get back to me when I mean, we're just it's just off the rails.
Speaker 1: Did I tell you about the time that I was at the mall I was eating If you ever go to the Tapanga mall, there's a California Pizza Kitchen in.
Speaker 2: The middle of many many of which are closing. By the way, the one on Hollywood is closed. Oh really after like decades. Oh I love CPK too.
Speaker 1: Well. Anyway, I would say there having lunch. This is a few couple of years ago with my friend and somebody was walking their dog. We were sitting like right near the window so you could see like and somebody will, you know, the window of the store into the mall anyway, somebody's walking their dog. Their dog stopped and took a poop on the floor right outside the window of CPK. I was like, you're inside, and then they had to, you know, lean down and like clean up dog poop in the mall. Oh, I see it all the time.
Speaker 2: I saw that at North from two, a Yorky lifted its leg peed on like a shoe. I'm like a shoe sole, yeah, for real. And everyone's like sometimes people just leave it. They're like, oh, somebody else will deal with that. Now we are in the wild, wild West. It's terrifying. What did we overall think of Juliana. I think she's cute. I think she's really cute. I think that the fact that she wants to have a dog friendly bar.
Speaker 1: She listen, she's trying to do things the right way, you know. She's not like, hey, just bring your dog to a bar, be entitled, do whatever you want. You're the customer, you can bring your dogs. She's like, no, I want to own a place that's like it's.
Speaker 2: It's run by dogs, bartended by dogs, owned by dogs. I'm not fucking around all dogs.
Speaker 1: All these.
Speaker 2: Are wacks dogs and different breeds do different things. So you got your beagles obviously those are just I don't know what they do. Oh, they're the they're the cleaners. They just eat whatever's left. M hmm, drink. Who would the bartenders be? You got your mastiffs. Those are the bouncers, oh for sure. And they're but they're nice, like they're you know nice. They put on a little bit of a show. Bartenders. Maybe it's got to be a smart it's got to they gotta be smart and quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they care not golden retrievers, because they're just going to be given away the house. They're gonna be like, that's two, I'll give you two shots. Make it.
Speaker 2: They're the hype they're the hype men there. They run the karaoke or the golden and the labs. I don't know who the bartender is. It's got to be somebody who can kind of trick you. I'm going to say, like a like a Boston terrier. Oh like, yeah, I'm not going to fuck with you. I'm smart, i can get whatever, I can get it done, but I'm not that interested in you, right, I like that?
Speaker 1: All right? Next up.
Speaker 2: We have Kelsey, who is absolutely stunning. Her picture, my first thought is like, holy shit, she looks a little bit like.
Speaker 1: Somebody that I'm trying to think in the face.
Speaker 2: Is just outrageously gorgeous, beautiful, curly hair. She's I mean, I love her. What she's wearing this like pale yellow kind of just draped shirt or whatever it is. She's amazing.
Speaker 1: I like her smile. She's got another she's another approachable smile. Yes, I'm not trying to do too much with her smile. She's just like giving you, like a hey, how are you? I think she could be really good for him. She's from Brooklyn. She's an interior designer from Brooklyn. That's the first line. At the first line. She's a bubbly nan another.
Speaker 2: They're not even trying.
Speaker 1: No, they're not even checking. They're not even like going over this one time. Wow.
Speaker 2: She lives life to the fullest though there's just one piece missing dash all caps love like something like an emotionally intelligent man. Dang girl just kidding.
Speaker 1: Uh, she looks she seems wait, how old is she? She's twenty six, But she wants somebody who's emo. Yeah, emotionally intelligent, but she wants like a guy who's like ready to settle down.
Speaker 2: She wants to fun fact, she wants to study empire building under Chris Jenner. I throw I just threw up. I threw up on my microphone. I have to clean it. That's a I mean, we're really weird. So she also wants to sturd the night in an igloo someday. She's all over the place. That's so weird. She loves to spend her summers in Martha's Vineyard, so she's already doing that. So she must come from a lot of money, I guess. Or she's a successful interior designer who's also a social media influencer, because look at her.
Speaker 1: But at twenty six, she's summering and Martha's vineyard with her own money. No, no, she's not. That's her parents, right right. Yeah, she's a pick for me just based on her physicality. I think she's definitely she's definitely not going home night one.
Speaker 2: You're so superficial, I know she's as.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so far from last week, we've got Alexi and we have Kelsey. I kind of like this basketball player. But okay, I like her too, all Right, and we like that other girl, Carolyne Carolina.
Speaker 2: I'm in love with Carolina. Yeah, Carolina might be our Maria.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, do you remember if we liked Maria just based on her I think we did.
Speaker 2: I think we did. We totally did, because.
Speaker 1: She's from Canada and you really really liked her. And I said, she can't win because she's from Canada.
Speaker 2: Remember that turns out she just can't win because she was just like too she was just too good for it. I mean not because not in a sarcastic way, like you know, she was too much woman for Joey, that's for sure. That's right. It was Joey. For some reason, I was thinking it was Zach. I'm sure she would have left. She would have walked out the door the first day. Sorry she was you were You really liked her, you picked her, and I said, I really like her too, But she can't win because of the newer Canada thing. But that is interesting. We are very good.
Speaker 1: Something people need to keep in mind is when we're talking, we know what we're talking about, like, we get it. So you might think, oh, we're just making snap judgments, but our instincts are so right on.
Speaker 2: Oh speaking of which our next one is kylie k y l e I g H twenty six. Oh, she's trouble, and I don't mean that in a good way. She's going to be She's going to be a nightmare. Interesting. Okay, why do we say this. She's a retail mm hmmmmm. She's like a she's southern, right, let's just see where she's North Carolina retail manager. So she's she's one of those ladies I worked for when I worked at the Limited in Dallas when I was in high school. And she's like, we need to try to wear some different outfits when we come to work because this is not working for us. We're trying to sell these clothes. So we need to check your bag when you leave, because there's not gonna say you. I'm not saying you're stealing, but some people do. Still they'll say not steal. Still, some people stealing stealing, So we need to see. We need to just make sure because sometimes those are earrings, they can just fall right in. Okay, you need to make sure.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna need you to do. You're gonna go ahead and have to get a clear bag. We have to have clear bags.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's probably the one that came up with it. Now they say we don't have to do the clear bag policy, but I'm gonna go ahead and do it. That's just how I like to run my store.
Speaker 1: M hm. So.
Speaker 2: And she's a Southern charmer with a huge heart, sweet personality.
Speaker 1: She's always like, honey, I just talked to corporate and they're gonna they want to have a zoom with you after work today, So just go on home and call. I'll send you the link.
Speaker 2: She's gonna put all her faith in this journey with no regrets. She might be the nicest person in the world. Actually, she has a mini Golden Doodle. She like surfing and pickleball and pickleball and you like it. She lived in Uganda for four months. Okay, that's fucking cool. Okay, so I switched my unless Is it possible? Though, She's yeah, I was gonna say, is it possible? It's like a religion thing, very possible.
Speaker 1: Her favorite movie is Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 2: Guys, hold on, how often is this gonna happen? I?
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I when I was at CAZy La, when I was doing mornings is a radio show here? Dumb you know whatever. I we got flown. I've talked about this, but we got our morning show team got flown to Hawaii for the premiere of Pearl Pearl Harbor. That's where I had to interview Ben Affleck on a ship and he was not having it. You went to rehab like three days later. He couldn't look anyone in the eye, like he hated us so much. And it's a terrible movie. I mean, it's literally I believe it's Michael Bay. It's like maybe one of the worst movies ever made. And it's her favorite movie, this girl, of all the movies of the decades. Let's go, let's just at least start with like the twenties, the thirties when we started like talkies. Okay, so like all the way back we did Wizard of Oz, Casablanca.
Speaker 1: Go back.
Speaker 2: Let's say you don't want to do that. Let's say you want to win Harry met Sally or something, you know, fun Saturday Night Fever from the seventies. No, Pearl Harbor, the two thousand and one flop, which was horrendous, her favorite. I can't this now. I'm like, I'm genuinely trip. I cannot stand her.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Okay, wells out, No, we're not on Kelsey Kylie.
Speaker 2: This. Can I say one more thing about this? This reminds me of this girl. I've also told you this story where I when I was working on this, she was very not right. So we were both working at a production company and our desks like faced each other, and she was very Yeah. I think she was an intern. She's very pretty and kind of like in, but she was like interning in between cheerleading camp and stuff. And she's like, oh, she's trying to get in to be a cheerleading camp leader or something. She had to fill out this thing. And so there's one of the questions. She was like, my favorite movie Cecily or she called me Cicily because she never less Cicily. What's my favorite movie? And I was like, I honestly, only you can know that. Why don't you think back at movies that you've liked and just write down one of those. And she goes, okay, Michael, the John Travolta movie where he plays an angel, Michael, what's her favorite movie? This is giving me those vibes and I'm sorry, She's like, it's unfucking forgive I can't handle it.
Speaker 1: You know what's so crazy though about this season, so far from what we've what we've looked at on here, is that all of these women, every single one is so pretty that like we can't even just go, Okay, she's going home.
Speaker 2: Night One's shots that we can't tell. We just can't tell.
Speaker 1: I'm just worried. I'm worried that they're all that it's going to be personality based and he's not gonna have time to like learn their personalities night one, so we're I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see your point, But she's just she's a no for me. God doesn't mean she's a no for him exactly. I guess we'll see, we'll see how charming she is in real life, but for us, yeah, not going too more. Okay, li Lisha Lydia. She's cute. I love her little sweater love I like her whole look.
Speaker 1: Okay, this girl is adorable. She is also wearing a leotard top. But I'm gonna I tell you what's different about it. It's gray. It's a really pretty color. Gorgeous. She's absolutely stunning. She's got beautiful teeth. She I love her jewelry.
Speaker 2: When we do this, I feel like we're like looking at horse. We're like doing a horse show, like pulling their thing down. Mm HMM's good, good gait.
Speaker 1: I like her hair. She has beautiful hair. She's very understated. She looks she has very intelligent and kind eyes. Yes, she does have that.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a Neil Simon thing. You have kind eyes.
Speaker 1: If I don't know anything about her.
Speaker 2: Though, so like she's a venture capitalist from Salt Lake City, so she's smart.
Speaker 1: Wow, m how often are you going to see that in the contestant.
Speaker 2: From The Bachelor. Okay, I'm gonna just we'll come. He's like a day trader. I'm loving her because one of her fund facts and we're going to go back to the bio. Okay, one of her fun facts is she loves being outside but hates all caps hiking. True loads it girl, me too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I like you.
Speaker 2: I like you as much as I dislike the last one. I like you so much. She loves sports.
Speaker 1: She likes watching baskets front Runner for me. It says just like Grant. She loves sports and she enjoys basketball, football, and water polo, riding horses. It is a huge fan of the board game Clue. Oh, she's adorable, even though she feels that playing it is not her strongest suit. That's funny because she's being self deprecating about something so stupid.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, okay, or maybe she's saying, like, because I like playing board games, but I do not care if I win. Actually, there's nothing I hate more than a bad winner, you know, Like, yeah, like, I don't like those. I've always hated that h and I just don't like it, and I don't understand the point. Like I was on New Year's Eve, we a little group of friends got together and we played Boulder Dash, and I was just like, it's more fun to just make fun of the game. And you know, somebody who's like reading me the rules, and I was like, I don't care. Just tell me as I go. I rightly don't believe in like board game rules. I play Monopoly the way I fucking play it, right, and it has nothing to do with the way they tell me to play it. I just buy I like steelhouses, I throw houses of people, sexual favors are traded. I just like, don't you know what I mean? Yeah, but I like so I like that She's not competitive. She likes to play the game, but she's not going to be like in your face Missus Robinson, missus White or whatever. Then you know with the candlestick, mister Colonel Mustard, She's not like that, right.
Speaker 1: So she's she's saying, like, listen, I'm chill, I'm not cutthroats all that. We're going to have a good time, right. I like her so much. I like her, we like reach out to her. Yeah, sure, I mean, how hard is it to find somebody named Lydia that spells it l I t I ah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she's probably under contract at this point, but I'm loving her. She's a front runner, we hope. Okay. And then lastly, hmm, is Natalie Natalie Twin? That sure is from what's the place when we were just in the mall the other day that I said, I wanted to go look into our.
Speaker 1: Ritzia? Yeah? Is that it is?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: How you say it? Yes? It is?
Speaker 2: That is where that shirt is from, because I think I looked at it.
Speaker 1: Oh, interesting, it's cute. It's a little bit like the top of a very demure wedding dress.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would I would say a better a different color maybe but she can pull it off. She's a very cute, doesn't have to try hard. Twenty nine year old, she's twenty five, twenty five. I'm sorry I saw that on twenty five. She's young, she's very young, and she's a student, but she's a PhD student from Louisville, Kentucky. She's ready to find the passionate love she's always dreamed of. This is so ugh, it's so ai. It's thank God for the fun facts God. I can't read to take risks and ready now more than ever to take a leap of faith, which they've said we've skipped it. But I've seen the word faith and I always look like I always hone in on that, and then it's it's leap of faith to find they've used that like ten times. Oh my god, Oh no what uh oh.
Speaker 1: She's not bubbly.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's not outgoing, she's not gonna win. She's not bubbly.
Speaker 1: She does have a sweet rescue pop named Tuck.
Speaker 2: I like that she can which my dog is pacing, but that's okay, mine is barking. Yeah, we're going to take care of that in a second.
Speaker 1: She enjoys sports, watching Row They all love romance movies.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's not a breakfast person. Did you know that.
Speaker 2: She's not a breakfast person. I'm with her on that. I mean, I get it. She's just not getting up early. Right. The love language is gift giving. Now, before you think that's so sweet, that means she loves receiving gifts, right as well? What is your love language?
Speaker 1: I think mine is quality time. I think mine is too.
Speaker 2: I think when we first talked about it the first time, I'm like all of them, but I don't the way I give is compliments.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: I think that's a love language I give. I don't give a lot of gifts. Yeah, I think it's but I want all of the things right now. I think quality time is like number one, and then like physical I think I kind of shoved physical time like oh cares, but now I'm kind of back.
Speaker 1: Into physical touch. Okay, anybody's asking so okay. And she's also a Seattle Seahawks fan.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, before we wrap this up, I want to tell you something that I am a fan of, and that is via gummies and guess what it is? January And you know it's really important in January. You know what a lot of people are doing sober January. They're trying to lay off the hardcore substances and the But you know what can help you with that is via gummies. The CBD gummies, which I love. I take the ones called Zen and they really helped me sleep through the night. My husband likes a little THHC in his and so he takes the ones with THHC. He just bought a new bottle of them, and he's so excited for them to come with ten milligrams of THHC, which he plans to break in half his.
Speaker 2: Are He got the ten milligrams because I and they're strong. I got to tell you, I've tried all of them for different reasons, some for sleep, some for focus. It's yeah, I would say cut them in half, which is even better because you get the ten one then you get even more for your money. They're so reasonably priced, and all their stuff, whether it's just CBD or whatever you're taking, it's like made from such good like ingredients like solid I've said this before, I'll say it again. These are the best gummies I've ever had in a lifetime of gummies. Obviously since they've been on the market. These are the most high quality, top notch, highly recommend.
Speaker 1: Yeah so yeah, and their products range from zero milligrams to one hundred milligrams THC. So they have everything you guys need. So, if you're twenty one or over head to Via hemp dot com and use the code rose pricks to receive fifteen percent off. And if you're new to VIA, you get a free gift of your choice. That's so cool. That's Via v iia Hemp dot com code rose pricks at checkout, and then after you purchase, they're going to ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them we sent you this year. Enhance your every day with Via. Yeah so uh yeah, we're mid January. Grant. The premiere episode of Grant season is coming up like next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, let's get in there. We're getting to believe for two weeks, right in a couple weeks. We're excited. We're going to make the most of it. We don't know what it's going to be, but there's always going to be something. I think Grant's he might not bring the drama, but I think some of these women will bull show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so do do we want to really quick say who our pick are from this batch of ladies? Sure, I think we both are loving Lydia or Alicia. However she says her name, okay, that would that be our number one? I'm gonna say Lesia. Yeah, she's definitely number one. Definitely not Kylie.
Speaker 2: Oh also Kelsey, I mean just based on her her looks, she's amazing and I like a lot of things about her.
Speaker 1: Actually, okay, yeah from this batch, yeah, from this batch. That from this patch. I think we we liked Kelsey, but we did not like yeah her stuff. So our favorite from this patch, I think we agree is Lydia or Leicia or Licia. Okay, we called it all right. We will see you guys in a day or two four oh yeah, oh okay, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say, I know your mind because, by the way, a lot of people don't realize Stephanie and I have telepathy and we don't talk about it a lot because we don't want people coming from us, you know, like we're like some freaks or something. But I know what you're gonna say, But that's okay, don't worry about it. But what you want to do if you're listening to this right now. We had a lot of guests on last week. Yes, we had Dave Neil on last to go find the Dave Neil Interview, which was just like ridiculously phenomenal. He brings it every time. And we had our friend Leslie hopefully because that's in the future from Golden Bachelor, who we've been trying to get on for what years now. Yes, yes, so go back and listen to those episodes if you would like, but they are they are really fun interviews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, everybody, thank you so much, Love you guys, See you soon.
Speaker 2: Ye bye.