Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Maybe right, Eh, Graham, You're back.
Speaker 1: I'm back, everybody, I'm back.
Speaker 2: Are we going to talk about your daughter's graduation?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Later this morning for sure. Will sounds good. By the way, I'm Selena room and I'm Jess. Thanks for hanging out with us. All right, the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good morning, JV CRUs. I'd be without the haircut. You know, sometimes I like to go back and listen to some of the old JV Show podcast and while I was scrolling, I know it is hes. Today is your two year anniversary with the JV Show. And you know, since Graham and Selena are such amazing coworkers and friends, they probably got you some really nice gifts. Let us know what they got you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. First of all, thank you, Edgar.
Speaker 1: Is it really you've been here for two years?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did you know today was the chire?
Speaker 4: I found out last night because I was looking through my TikTok videos and it.
Speaker 5: Said like on this day last year, no, two years.
Speaker 2: Ago, and it was a video of me like coming in here, man only cook to you made a TikTok of you walking in here.
Speaker 5: Walking in here but like come with me to work type of thing.
Speaker 2: I hate it. I gam hates everything about that.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. But wow, yeah, two years and I know we did not get you any gifts and nobody got many gifts from my work like you quote.
Speaker 2: Forgot wink wink.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get them later, right, No, now we didn't.
Speaker 2: We just didn't. Now, Oh you're still going with it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I will do two years. It took you two years to get good on the air.
Speaker 2: Two years old? Does that mean no? Good?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Put that part out of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Should we do a second talk back the day?
Speaker 1: Let's do it?
Speaker 6: Come Morning TV show. This is Cat. I'm calling in from New York. I've lived here for three years, but been listening to you guys since I was probably like ten or so. I noticed yesterday that Graham mentioned going to Quinney Bird's graduation, and my parents called me bird from the time I was a little baby, so I was wondering how that started for Quinn. Okay, great, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh good, well.
Speaker 1: First off, thank you so much for continuing to listen to our show all the way from New York. I checked this morning JV show number two in New York. But at least we are like leaps and bounds ahead of Crystal, like we're still we're crushing Crystal. But number two, thank you so much. That's like a big achievement because New York big market. How And to answer her question, how exactly did we come about calling my daughter Quinn quinny bird? I have no idea. I just it's just one of those things you just say and then like you just keep saying it, and it's a thing. I don't know. I legit, like don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a thing. Once someone says something cute, it just sticks. Yeah, like my Cali, she's Callie WALLI. We don't know why.
Speaker 1: I know why it rhymes Cali.
Speaker 2: Yeah, where did it come from? Who started? Why did it stick? I don't know?
Speaker 1: It is true sometimes I call Quinn baby bird. And then maybe then we just combined.
Speaker 4: That Selena's nickname which her son gave, which was squirtle.
Speaker 1: Yes, squirt st too. How come that.
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Let's bring it back, sir, she didn't stick at home. They got over a Pokemon really fast.
Speaker 1: I'll get them back into it.
Speaker 2: Allesome than necessary.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four, nine, Time four The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: Got your Diddy trial update? So yesterday Cassie's friend Brianna tested under an immunity order. This is the second person, by the way, that I've seen do this, so whatever they say can't be used to incriminate themselves. To get them to open up on the stand, she testified that she and Cassie and Diddy did lots of drugs weed, cocaine, kennymine. She also testified that in twenty sixteen did he dangled her over a balcony railing WHOA. She's expected back on the stand this morning to finish up her cross examination.
Speaker 1: A couple of finals getting caught up on. First. The NHL Stanley Cup Finals got underway last night, with the Edmonton Oilers beating the Panthers four to three in overtime. Game two is tomorrow, and the NBA Finals get underway tonight. Pacers verse Thunder in Oklahoma City. That one tips off at five thirty.
Speaker 4: Oh, Matt, it's a little bit of fog today, but it will clear up for mostly sunny sky's temperatures will be at a pretty comfortable level in the mid seventies to low eighties.
Speaker 1: Hey, where is bestI? Your day today is gonna be a nine. Your heart is leading the way in matters of love right now, so don't second guess it by letting your brain get in the way. If you've had your eye on someone, it's time to go for it. You know someone else will woo.
Speaker 2: Let us know how that works out for you.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, So what were people.
Speaker 1: Telling you yesterday?
Speaker 2: My djesin I do something wrong?
Speaker 1: My dms were on fire with people messaging me about something that happened on the show after a gain. I was doing the show from home yesterday before I had to dart out and leave and go to my daughter's kindergarten graduation. But they said, right after I signed off off, you guys had somebody on to play the yep nope game and they're in there. Apparently was an answer, and everyone's like, you would have quit the show had you heard this? And I'm like, I don't. I gotta go back and here this. I have not heard it. Do you guys know what they're talking about? Because we know what they're talking about out the door and beside myself.
Speaker 2: We grabbed the clip for you, Graham, Can I hear it? Yes, here's question number one. July fourth of what year did the United States become a nation?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: The next fourth?
Speaker 7: What year?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Oh god, you know this.
Speaker 9: You know this?
Speaker 10: Yes, long nineteen sixty four, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: No, seventeen seventy six, so we're a bit older than that as a nation. Seventeen seventy six. Okay, hey, you're still in the game. Did she?
Speaker 1: Did they you say nineteen sixty four? July fourth, nineteen sixty four, the great state in the great country, the United States became an independent nation? And you and you I shame on both of you.
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Both of you just said? Good, well, you're still in the game. It was nineteen sixty.
Speaker 2: It was one of the kids that gave her that answer. I'm not going to give the kid, all right, I damn care.
Speaker 1: If your kid tells you something that's ridiculous, it goes through a filter as you the adult, and then you're like, whoa, whoa, whoa, that's not the thing.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: They can't be that because nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 4: I mean, we were shocked but we weren't gonna make them feel bad justly.
Speaker 2: At the beginning of the game.
Speaker 1: I quit. I couldn't be sure job that was your job. You have fought. I left yesterday. I said, just you know, have fun with the rest of the show, but you know, do as I would do. And one of you should have quit the show yesterday when you made the answer nineteen sixty four, you be honest.
Speaker 2: I thought the thing that people were dming you about was going to be when Jess couldn't pronounce the Raiders coach's name.
Speaker 1: Oh there's more No where where do I say?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 1: Where do I?
Speaker 2: Maybe we'll go back and grab that click and play it for you.
Speaker 1: That was also during the game. Yeah, yeah, July fourth, seventeen seventy six. One date that most people should know. Just one. There's just one like and even throw out something if it had she said something in the seventeen hundreds, maybe even the early eighteen hundreds. I bet okay, so I would still scoffle a bit at it, but whatever, like at least like, okay, you're in the ballpark. But nineteen sixty four.
Speaker 2: This is a good reminder if you typically listen in the six o'clock hour. We played trivia game at seven thirty every morning.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fun. Sometimes I quit the show over the bad It would have been one of those times.
Speaker 2: Really quick, Do you guys remember Bonnie Blue?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Woh, Graham, you said that kind of excitedly.
Speaker 1: I said yes, because I was like, the name rings a bell. She's one of the ones that went for the record, right, yes, or it was going to go for the record.
Speaker 2: Well, she's got a new record coming up. Okay, two thousand people in twenty four hours?
Speaker 7: Stop it?
Speaker 1: Why this is wrong. Someone needs to intervene.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah. So she broke the world record back in January for sleeping with one thousand men in twenty four hours. Now the next goal two thousand Not just men. Women are welcome. Anyone is welcome as long as you were of age. So two thousand people in twenty four hours is the next thing. It's actually coming up. She said to do this June fifteenth, so ten days from today.
Speaker 1: If anyone's well, if it's with a woman, how did we count the record? Like, how do we know what suffices that? Okay, that was an interaction.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She didn't include that in the details. But here's what she did say.
Speaker 1: She said, weird question.
Speaker 2: She said that she is going to be tied up inside a glass box. She already has the house. All she needs to do is measure the box to figure out how much space is inside, so she knows how much room they have to move around. She said, for twenty four hours. I'm all, you horse, no limits, no breaks, just me in a box.
Speaker 1: Each person has to climb into the box. I think it's like it's all sweaty in there. They're climbing up to the top again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in there seemed up. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And then the prince, you know, the prints are getting on the walls and staying here.
Speaker 2: Everything about this is so gross.
Speaker 1: Everything about this is wrong. I know, like don't you. I feel bad for certain parts of her anatomy.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for everything about her, her, her mind, her like mental health.
Speaker 1: Like once you set the one record.
Speaker 2: Just could be done. You you got, you got viral, that's what you wanted. The attention you hang your head on that pass it.
Speaker 4: Is someone else, especially because I don't think she can do the two thousand no offense funny Blue, but that seems impossible.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She did one thousand with plenty of time to spare last year, so it's very possible time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she did more.
Speaker 2: She feel like one thousand and fifty six or something something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if you're the two thousand person, because I feel like that's a coveted spot. You either want to be the very first person or you can be like the record setting person like I was the two thousand. I know somewhere in between, like you don't want to be fifteen hundred in there. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, I'm Selina Graham and I'm JA Happy Thursday, Baby Friday. All right, so we're getting Graham caught up on what he missed yesterday. He left the show early to go to his daughter's kindergarten graduation. You said you were getting DMS.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A lot of people thought I would quit the show. Had I heard the Yep Nope trivia game yesterday and we played a minute ago. One of the questions in there, the contestant did not know the couldn't name the correct year that our nation became a country, seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 2: Of course, July fourth, yeah, if you don't know, we play this game every morning at seven thirty. Now, I was like, wait, you didn't get any DMS about something that Jess said during the game, Graham, listen to this.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: What was that? How about? How about? How about?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 2: That was my brain processing things about to be But that wasn't even the part that I want you to hear. That was just like little so.
Speaker 1: The question the question was about because I know I wrote the question, who is the current head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders happy to be?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 4: Raiders fans, don't you know, don't hate me, But I don't know how to say his last name.
Speaker 2: Pete Carole. Pete Carroll looks like.
Speaker 1: Carol Pete Carroll, long long time head coach of the Seattle Seahawks and then now current head coach of the Las Vegas writer. I like that one be happy to be. Hope to be is my favorite part. I don't know I know what that one happy to be that.
Speaker 2: I have a couple of superstition things. You guys, Another doomsday face has washed out? Oh no, this time as this time in Australia. Okay, do you guys believe that this is like a sign that By the way, a lot of people just if you don't know what the doomsday fish, it's an oar fish. They're really really rare, rare. They live like deep, deep deep in the ocean. When they wash up, a lot of people believe that it's a sign that something is gonna happen, some natural disaster. Yeah, do you guys believe something will happen?
Speaker 1: Yes, not gonna be No, I don't think so. I mean we've had other doomsday fish wash up, and then people are loosely like pointing to something that happens weeks later, like oh, what, there was an earthquake that happened, see, and then it's like earthquakes and things like this are happening all the time. And so when you get a fish to wash up and you can't say, oh, well, that's oh right, that thing that happened, like, no, the thing was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: I would believe it more if whatever natural disaster happened happened like within that week or something. A lot of times it is like weeks later, it's like, how can you tie it back to the to the or fish.
Speaker 1: And how do we know when that oarfish even first washed up? That's just somebody walking upon it on the beach. It could have been flip flopping around in the waves there for weeks and nobody noticed it. We have a lot of coast there's a lot of coastlines. So when did you the good fish come from? I do think there could be something to you know, creatures that live in the deep, because undersea earthquakes are happening a lot of time, you know, all the time, and tectonic plates are moving there, and then those are the ones that scary, you know, very scarily can create a big tsunami. You get a big underwater earthquake and you get a big tsunami. I could see, you know, maybe there are you could study ocean life and they could give you some indication maybe that something is going to happen. I don't know if they have, you know, some sense. They say dogs and birds can sense an earthquake, you know, a little bit sooner than we can. I don't know if there's any truth, but you know.
Speaker 2: No, no what about this? So there is a psychic and graphic novel artist in this person does like you know, comic books type of things. But they have predicted that June fifth, sorry, July fifth. June fifth is today, one month from today, there is gonna be some sort of disaster in Japan. And people are freaking out over there about this because she also predicted back in nineteen ninety nine that there was going to be great disaster striking Japan in March twenty eleven, and that is when there was a major earthquake and tsunami that killed eighteen thousand people.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the last time a bunch of oor fish walk washed up? I mean, isn't that the I mean that gave a lot of like, you know, added to the lore of the or fish. There were like eleven or fish that washed up, and then we had that big tsunami.
Speaker 2: So that did happen, And now she's claiming July fifth, something is gonna go down. That's a month from today, yep. But it's a month from today, and a lot of people who were planning to travel to Japan this summer like canceling their trips, they're rescheduling, they're going other places, but they don't want to be there for this disaster. Do you guys think this, it is going to happen.
Speaker 1: No, But I respect. I respect because I think most people that claim to be able to see the future or whatever, I think they're all Charlatans. But if you call your shot and lay and put a specific date on things, I have some respect for you.
Speaker 4: So will you believe if something does happen on July fifth?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Wow? Will you put this in a or something because uh.
Speaker 1: Right down to forget that. We will check back on July fifth to see if anything happened. Yes, probably won't.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope not. I don't want people getting hurt or losing their lives. But I do think, I mean, I believe in psychic So I do think there's some truth to this.
Speaker 4: And I don't know why they all call their shots then, because there's different types of psychics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got it. Some can just know vague, vague ideas of things. Yes, like oh, there's going to be a hurricane sometime soon. Yeah, yeah, we're coming up on hurricane season, like you know what I mean, Well, he's got to call your shot.
Speaker 5: Some don't get all the all those signals.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh, that's just that something will happen, got it? Well, supposedly this one is going to be similar. There's it's going to be similar to what happened in twenty eleven.
Speaker 1: Got it. We'll put this down in the prediction journal. For me, there's going to be a hurricane this year?
Speaker 2: That wow, why are you hoping for this? That what wipes out all of Florida?
Speaker 1: No, but it may str that'd be so bad. Actually, my psychic vibes that I'm getting is that there's getting me be a hurricane this year when and it's going to impact Florida at some point?
Speaker 2: Well, you have to give us a date. Yeah, no, you don't.
Speaker 1: You just said you don't have to. You believe in psychics. Not all of them can call the.
Speaker 2: Day when When is it going to happen in the fall that time frame? Okay, hurricane, give us a date.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not that kind of psychic. I'm only getting the vibes of just like general vibes. I'm not like the call your shot exact date psychic. Like you said, you're not.
Speaker 4: As credible, then, yeah, we're not believing that.
Speaker 2: We're not going to reading.
Speaker 1: Well, whatever it's going to happen.
Speaker 13: God, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Megan and Harry dancing. Their Daughter's fourth birthday was this week, and Megan Markle shared this never before seen video of them in the delivery room before she was born. You can check it out on our Instagram store if you haven't seen it yet Jabe Morning Show. That is our Instagram. Megan said when spicy food, walking and acupuncture didn't work, there was only one thing left to do. And then the video shows her doing the baby Mama dance, which was one of those trending dances a few years back. And then it shows them being silly as Harry joins in, Jess, I know you've seen the video. What's it giving? It's giving?
Speaker 4: Like I'm trying to be cool like everybody, Like, I'm not in pain right now, I'm.
Speaker 2: About to give birth. But like, so there are a lot of people that are like, oh my god, so cringe. Are you on that side a little bit?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: No, you know what, because I think at this point it's just because it's Megan, That's why they're calling it cringe.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I actually had agram you look disgusted about.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I don't know why is our reaction. We talked about this before anything, Megan Markle and them, like I am. My first reaction is like, I'm kind of irritated.
Speaker 2: For the first time ever, I didn't have that reaction.
Speaker 9: To me.
Speaker 2: It was honestly a little bit refreshing that it wasn't something that was so like carefully curated and like airbrushed and makeup and edited and photoshopped. It was just them being silly with each other and one of their most vulnerable states Like that's I was like, Okay, that's kind of cute. It's them. We don't ever see them like interact like this, just want Yeah, what if it took thirty takes for them to record that video? Maybe it did what TikTok doesn't. That's a good point. That is a good point. Everything is curated, No, I mean.
Speaker 1: That part's true. Part of me is like, well, why did you know? Why are we posting any of this stuff? But we're in the age that you post everything, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, I wasn't as like irritated by this and like everything else she does.
Speaker 1: I still annoyed, kind of cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, like a lot of other people. Graham, Okay, do you guys remember when the Kobe and GG Bryant mural and Intown La was vandalized? Yes, this was a couple months ago. By the way, Luka don shake from the Lakers. He donated the full amount to have the mural restored and it was officially restored last week. It was all good will. People woke up yesterday to see that it's been vandalized again. You guys, graffiti just all.
Speaker 1: Over it for a second time.
Speaker 2: We're a second time in less than two months. The thing was just brought back to life and it was like perfect last week.
Speaker 1: You think it's the same person or persons that did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: But that makes me so mad because all of the work that put into that was put into that mural and now you're just gonna come ruin it with something that probably makes no sense.
Speaker 2: And then if you're Luka don Chik, are you like do I have to pay for it again? Like if I don't, is it gonna look.
Speaker 1: Better on me?
Speaker 3: On me?
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a vicious cycle and he's gonna pay for it vandalize again. They'll pay for it, and.
Speaker 2: Just it's like at this point you have to there's just.
Speaker 1: Some things you don't vandalize, Like I thought there was some sort of code. Yeah, a monkst amongst graffiti artists, Like isn't there like you don't like paint over somebody else's like really nice graffiti mural or whatever, Like there's there's wall space other places the members looking at signature somewhere else, Like I don't know. The vast majority of graffiti makes just no sense to me, Like why did that need to be up there? Like actual like graffiti muralists and stuff that do stuff that's really cool and like is actually incredible, Like well, yeah, you probably shouldn't be vandalizing someone else's building or wall or whatever or city property like at least like wow, like that took some skill. The majority of it is just like scribbles, like what are we doing?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: And so like okay, you know you putting that up there is not going to do anything right, It's waste, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Well, Fremont has done it again, you guys, time and time again. The city tops every single list for every single different facet of life about how it's the best place to live in the entire country, hell, maybe even the entire world. The safest city atop that happiest city. It always wins that one. Most inclusive city, It's won that one a few times. Best city for young families, Best city for the elderly, highest educated, SIS city, America's least stressed city. It won that one a couple of years ago. Best city to be a pet parent, Best city to raise a pet. Parakeet name Steed. I don't like the list just goes on and on. There's a million like these things. While they're taking a victory lap at this point because Fremont just topped yet another list. According to wallet Hub, Fremont is the best place in the nation to raise a family. Of course, they rank all the different cities throughout the United States on a score of a bunch of different metrics including household income, education levels, the safety of the city, crime rates, and all that stuff, and of course Fremont numero. Emo, can we do a JV show trip to Fremont where we document everything on video? Because I just want, like, I feel like just going there. Having Look, I've driven through Fremont before and I've never really spent any time there, and I would like to just go get my feed on on the ground and just feel the energy of the greatest, the greatest city on the planet. And I just want to like document everything, Like the food must taste better there, the air pressure, yes, the water is cleaner, the people are everyone's smiling.
Speaker 5: Happier, everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody picks up after their dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and everybody's just opening doors for you and say, hey, hey, how's it going, Graham. Even though they don't know you, they know your name because it's just like it's that kind of place, like, hey, Graham, how's your day? And it's great. You get freaking I'm in Fremont. What could not be great about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I want to just make a video. Can we go there and make dy go? I'm down the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show.
Speaker 10: I'm Selenao Morning, dav fam Tony from Scott Stolle.
Speaker 2: Just catching up with.
Speaker 10: Some of the the podcast. And yes, yes, you have to live with your man before you get married. And besides, congratulations on your engagement. I was in a long term relationship, uh, and we moved them together and now I am single and I move states. So yes, live with your man because that does change everything.
Speaker 1: Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't agree more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jess, you said that was your planning. That's your goal, right, that's the goal.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm hoping for.
Speaker 4: If it doesn't happen, then you know, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 5: But I feel like everybody's said that.
Speaker 2: Everybody said that.
Speaker 1: I think it's good advice.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Now listen to that Tony from Scottsdale JV show. I just checked number one in Scottsdale. And what I'm understanding though, is he moved all the way to Scottsdale and now they broke up in single Is he going to be Tony no longer from Scottsdale and move back here? And which case are rating? There might plummet, which I'm worried about, but like would be better for him come back to the bank.
Speaker 2: We want him here. Yeah, So what's the timeline on you guys moving together? No idea?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay? Perfect? All right, let's get to what the bleep? It's where you can win a JB show, Chuck mug You just have to be the first person to guess Today's bleeped out word is always when you think you know what it is, leave it on the talk back on the new and improved iHeart Radio App. Are you guys ready for two days clip?
Speaker 1: My wife is of the opinion that would be so much better without the nuts.
Speaker 11: Oh I think I agree, I kind of.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like, what are they even there for? You know, in the way they're not good to look at all. Right, think about what that bleeped out word could be. Take your guesses on the talk pack Mike on the free and newly upgraded iHeartRadio App. Set us as your preset while you're there, please, because like the bosses like, can you tell people to say he has a preset? And we're like, yeah, sure, we'll tell them, And then are they doing it? I don't know, but you don't do that, all right, leave us your name and your city along with your guests. The first correct answer of the morning is going to be the only person that wins the JV Show, Chug Mugg. Remember this is a family show, So keep your guesses PG please.
Speaker 2: And get them in now because we are going to play some of your talkbacks after this.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Playing what the Bleeper. All you have to do is be the first person to guest. Today's bleeped out word is always leave your guesses on the talk back on the New and Approved iHeartRadio app first person to get it right wins Zich hug Mug. Here's today's clip case. She missed.
Speaker 1: My wife is of the opinion that would be so much better without the nuts. He gote, I'm not.
Speaker 2: You don't think suggest you like them?
Speaker 4: There interesting because this is a clean family show, the family show, so keep your guesses clean the sickos.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the talkbacks Morning JD.
Speaker 14: So Elizabeth from Santase I think the word is Sundays.
Speaker 2: Are better without the nuts.
Speaker 14: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 2: I love the nuts, but only on my Sundays.
Speaker 1: About that she loves the nuts. You guys love nuts on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: I do, Yes, the crunch has to be there.
Speaker 1: I could do with those. No, I'm not mad at him if they're there, but like I don't think if if it's a Sunday bar and I'm scooping my things on, I'm not scooping the.
Speaker 2: Nuts oh me either, But if it comes with it like it's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, yo yo yo. Jacob from the South Bay here a long time listener, Long time I talked back, Yo, I'm gonna guess brownies a lot of people hate them. Walnuts hmmm, it's a great gas. What are you? What thoughts on that you like nuts on the brownies?
Speaker 2: Nuts don't belong on Brownie?
Speaker 3: Agreed?
Speaker 2: Really on I like the crunch.
Speaker 1: Walnuts are lost Brownie And it's walnuts, Like, oh wait, walnuts of all the nuts, walnuts is like maybe exactly.
Speaker 2: Really, I mean I'm not mad at walnuts. They just no nuts should be on brownies.
Speaker 1: The walnut is not. It is not even in my nut top five, maybe even top ten.
Speaker 2: What's your top ten of nuts?
Speaker 1: Pistachios, cashewsky peanuts, okay, almonds.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's another nut?
Speaker 1: Macadamia nuts? Okay, there you go. Like wal walnuts are way down the nut bag, like down at the bottom.
Speaker 7: I'm not eating them from Sacramento And I think the bleeped out word is trailmegs.
Speaker 1: Your wife thinks trail mix would be better without the nuts.
Speaker 14: But I kind of agree.
Speaker 2: Okay, have a good day. Is like walnuts.
Speaker 1: Throw the nuts make the trail mix. We have to have the nuts. But I'm not like the Lasions and the m and ms do.
Speaker 5: Graham, So you like cashows over walnuts.
Speaker 1: Cashews are like a thousand times better than a walnut.
Speaker 2: I actually know cashews are at the bottom for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, a handful of cashws. I eat a handful of nuts. Cashews like every day deliciousness.
Speaker 2: Can we continue what the bleep?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: All right? Continue to get those gases in if you think you know what's the bleeped out ward is leaving gases. On the talk back mic.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we are playing at.
Speaker 2: What the Bleep where someone hopefully is going to be winning this JV show Chug mug as always, you just have to be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word correctly. Wait you miss today? What happened?
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna go to JV Morning show on Instagramer go to the coffee machine a minute ago.
Speaker 2: It's still hurt, it's still.
Speaker 1: You thought you were gonna beat me and I just smoked the race that she slammed her knee into the door.
Speaker 2: So we're playing what the bleep? If you missed today's clip here it is.
Speaker 1: My wife is of the opinion that would be so much better without.
Speaker 2: The nuts, without the nets. I just remember this is a family show. You guys are gross, not being gross. Let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Good morning.
Speaker 2: This is Sarah from Elsa Bronte, and I think the bleeped out word is banana bread.
Speaker 1: Thoughts on that it has to have nuts. I am with you there in banana bread. That's walnuts, right, but I'm a fan of the walnut and the banana bread.
Speaker 2: Give me the nuts, yeah, give me all the nuts.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: Morning, Jadi Show. This is Brian from Alameda.
Speaker 1: My guess for today's word is cookies.
Speaker 2: Cookies shouldn't have nuts, all right, Thanks guys.
Speaker 1: I'm with you most of the time until you've gone the subway and got one of those white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookies.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've never had that. Sound so good.
Speaker 1: You've never had one of those? Of one from subway both, you've never had a white chocolate chip macadamia nut cookie before.
Speaker 2: Regular chocolate chip.
Speaker 1: You you're missing out on the superior. But it's got to be it's got to be real soft and doey in suway if they're kind of undercooked like that oh Man Home Run like shocked? Are you a human being? You've never had one of those cookies? Huh huh, Wow, it's strange to me.
Speaker 7: AV show.
Speaker 10: This is Debbie from Pose.
Speaker 15: I think the out word is packer jack.
Speaker 1: How about that crackerjacks with no peanuts in them?
Speaker 2: I feel like it's supposed to have peanuts also. I mean, I guess I could do it that.
Speaker 1: I don't sit around just eating crackerjacks either, No, but when you do, when somebody has some, to have it right, you can't that that stuffs the most addicting stuff. You can't just eat just a handful of that, the whole box or bag of like the you ever had moose munch? You ever?
Speaker 2: Is that the cousin of a moose muffin?
Speaker 1: Know? A moose bunch is like caramel corn And I think then there's some nuts in there and also chocolate covered.
Speaker 2: I have had that.
Speaker 1: I think that's what's called right musema, I hope so it's so good, it's weird. Hi TV show.
Speaker 4: This is Riley from here, and I think the bleeped out word is snickers.
Speaker 1: Thank you there we go.
Speaker 2: Here today's clip bleeps.
Speaker 1: My wife is of the opinion that Snickers would be so much better without the nuts.
Speaker 2: Snickers and nuts go together, they do.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of I'm kind of with her on that. Sometimes when you bite into a Snickers, are just like, I don't need all the peanuts in here.
Speaker 2: I do. I do too, Yeah, it has to be in there for me, the crunch.
Speaker 1: If you ever had a Milky Way, no nuts in there, and it's better, right, So milky Ways, well that's fine, But I'm just saying, like the superior candy bar and the ingredient is and the key thing is that it doesn't have any nuts in Back to my top five nut list, Yeah, I totally forgot pecan. A pecan is a way superior nut to the walnut Way better?
Speaker 2: All right? Just okay, I don't know if I have an opinion on that. I don't really remember what those are.
Speaker 1: Like, Oh my god, have you never eaten anything before in your life?
Speaker 2: I have, But I mean I don't. I don't have a top five nutlist?
Speaker 1: Are you even?
Speaker 2: You don't have a talk. I'm not the only one. Man.
Speaker 1: Well, you now have a homework assignment, all right? Let's give some shoutouts Riley and Heyward. What's up? Riddy was though Riley had the very first correct answer this morning and a Chug Mug Riley shove. Yet a few other people came with the correct answer this morning, but they were not as fast as Riley. Alonzoma Fremont had it. So did our buddy James and Clovis.
Speaker 2: What's up? James? What's up?
Speaker 1: Still trying to figure out where Clovis is? Somewhere? A vet in Pittsburgh had it, so did Julia in Fairfield, still trying to figure out where Fairfield is. It's somewhere. I'll get him out. And our buddy Ricky in San Jose came with the correct answer this morning as well. Again not quite fast enough. But tomorrow, Tomorrow's a Friday, and that's just the day that you want to win something, going to the weekend with a brand new Chuck Mug, and so tomorrow is going to be your day. We're going to play again tomorrow seven o five The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to our yup Nope game, I.
Speaker 8: Was thinking about you while I was in the shower, not for what you think because I was taking a long, hot shower and I looked down at my hands, and I felt guilty because I knew that my e was going to be acting up after And you know what, sure enough?
Speaker 3: I hate this.
Speaker 2: Wow, we are about we're hand Ezema's sisters. We are in this together.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you're now the face of hand I did it either.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That makes me feel really good.
Speaker 1: It's give me a march today down the city.
Speaker 2: You stand with you do?
Speaker 1: You know what that means so much? I'm not going to attend the ride.
Speaker 2: Oh they're fine, whatever, It'll just be me and my hand Exe. My sister got it apparently. Hi is this Helen yet? Hi?
Speaker 1: Helen?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm doing good?
Speaker 2: Thank you? H no problem. Okay, So you're gonna be on playing the JV shows. Yup? Nope, game? You know what you have the chance to win.
Speaker 12: Right, brothers?
Speaker 2: Jonas pressures yes, all right, So here's how it's gonna go down. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three correct, and we're gonna hand over these tickets. Okay, all right, thank you.
Speaker 11: I have been with hi guys.
Speaker 2: Guys. All right, So here we go. Question number one, Venison is meats that comes from what kind of animal? The kind of meat at quick? Gotta be quick, yell it out.
Speaker 13: Take you guys, any any any any any any animal.
Speaker 2: Let's just say it now. I think that would be be therrect. Answer is deer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deer is where you get venison from?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number two, the luxe or hotel and casino in law Vegas is built to look like what.
Speaker 2: Pyramids? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Again, yeah, the period they go. Here's question number three. A tequila sunrise is a cocktail that's made with what type of fruit juice? Tequila?
Speaker 8: They should be with Ora Insurance?
Speaker 2: You should be yeah, you should that's your final answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should say orange.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds pretty good right now, refreshing sunrise I have. Okay, just check out hard. Question number four, You guys need this one to win the game. It can be is kind of a tricky one. The Guardians are a Major League Baseball team that play their home games in what city?
Speaker 11: Ben maccardiers, Pretty sure, Cleveland, Cleveland.
Speaker 4: You just got two tickets to see the Jonas brother September twenty fifth at Chase Dinner.
Speaker 2: Congrats congratulations Helen. Uh, have a great rest of your day. Are you guys on your way to school?
Speaker 14: By the way, I'm all wait to work, but I went back and went back to my kids so they can help me.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, kids, I know you're out of school.
Speaker 2: Get up.
Speaker 1: He's on his way too to a meeting and under part.
Speaker 3: But hi, Davie, Hi, Neil.
Speaker 1: All right and picking up day and picking up your kids was a smart decision because they came through right there in the clutch.
Speaker 2: With questions before and congratulations once again. All right, hang on for those tickets, Grahamed.
Speaker 1: We can we go back to bed now? Mom? Yes, you won the radio game. Can I go home now?
Speaker 2: Mad? I would be at summer break. My mom's wakening me up at seven thirty.
Speaker 1: I need to It came with me on the radio. Get up. Lots of shout outs to buckle up you guys, Hey Grandma, our family listens to the JV show every morning. We love you guys. Our son is turning seven today. Happy seventh birthday, Devin. You are a happy, music loving kid. We love you, tons, love Mom, Dad and big Bro. Hope you have the best day. So happy Happy birthday, Devin. Let me who use the farm? Who gives a fart?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 1: Another one here? Hey, I was hoping to give a shout out to my daughter Madison Lou from Fairfield. It's her eighth birthday today. We're celebrating her birthday at school. That doesn't sound fun. I want to wish her a happy eighth birthday. Mommy, Daddy and Donnie love you very much. Enjoy your special day. Yeah, happy birthday Madison. Though. Mom sliding into your DMS, can you please wish my baby Noah happy sixth birthday today. I'm proud of you and love you so much. Thank you. That's for mom, Naomi. So yeah, happy birthday, Noah. Another one here, Good morning, Graham. Dad sliding your DM's gonna get a shout out from my daughter Jocelyn. She's gonna be graduating from high school June sixth, that's tomorrow with highest honors.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: GPA of four point three?
Speaker 2: How is that even possible?
Speaker 1: I had higher just a little bit. She's good, I did. She's gonna be going to San Diego State. Go out day, Mom, Dad, Jen, Jessica and Marty are so very proud of her. Yes, she's been listening to the JV Show since kindergarten.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, make sure you listen on the iHeart app when you're in college.
Speaker 1: Please do at San Diego State. Happy birthday or happy graduation. I used to say to Jocelyn. F'm here, good morning JAV Show. Please shout out my husband, who is one year closer to forty. Dean is a great dad and just an all round amazing man. Wishing you many blessings on your birthday. Love you, Bay, and that's from Haroldina Geraldina. Happy birthday, Dean. Use the proud mom slideing your DMS to get my baby gig, baby girl, Gig Benvo shout out on her graduation from elementary school. Gig, you ate up elementary school and left no crumbs. Keep crushing a baby girl. Was so proud of you for doing well in school and dance. Love mom, Dad, Trell, and Mike yep Pool use another one here, Hey Graham, can you please congratulate my daughter's Lulu, my princess that graduated kindergarten and Camila that graduated fifth grade, both from McPherson and NAPA. We love them and very proud of them. I know McPherson school very well soccer practice. There. Hey Graham, another mom sliding your DMS, hoping you can give a special shout out to my daughter Josephine in the future class of twenty thirty one at SJS for their last day of school. Josephine, we love you so much, so proud of you. Keep shining bright and dreaming big love Mom and Dad pool use far Graham. Mom slotting your DMS, want to send a shout out to my son Etzel on his last day of seventh grade and that's from Mom and Helica nice. Hey Graham, if you could please send a shout out tomorrow well to that's today to my daughter Emma. She's graduating from the fifth grade at NVLA and NAPA. I'm so proud of you, baby girl, love you and will always be here for you. Congratulations. Also shout out to my son Sebastian for his last day as a second grader. Mommy loves you. That's from Mom, Y Senias A FoST job you guys. Another one, Good morning, jav show. Just want to give an early birthday shout out to our twinkies Camila and Mia. Their birthdays on Friday, but today is their last day of school. Mom and dad are so proud of you both and would love you so much. Happy early birthday, girls. Use the program. Can you do a shout out to my dad? He is thirty four years old. I'm assuming that's from Gia and Anthony and my mom and baby Ty. Yeah, get your happy birthday dad. Hey, guys, can you please wish Camila belated happy twelfth birthday? She was feeling sick yesterday, didn't go to school. She's our kindes, sweet girl, Love mom, dad and her brother Carlos. Yep, use a program if you can, please shout out my daughter Camilla on her last day of third grade today. She worked hard all year. We're looking forward to a summer of fun. That's love Mom Lauren. Yes. A lot of people, a lot of Camila's in the shout out today. Good morning, Graham. Can you please I wish my daughter Victoria happy ninth birthday today, Love Mom, Dad, Valentine, and Mattale. Yes, happy happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna hit one. We're gonna move on.
Speaker 1: Tokay. Thank you. Hottest Trip.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So experts are saying that Justin Bieber could be entitled to half of Haley's billion Get your bag King, get a huge bags and he's treated her like garbage.
Speaker 1: Only because you guys applaud anytime, any if the gender roles were reversed, you guys applaud and are so happy when some ladies get a chance to get.
Speaker 2: Thursday at that time, it's because they've gotten cheated on and they've been like treated like trash. The entire relationship.
Speaker 1: Well, for all we know, behind closed doors, Haley is just berating poor reverse Central park withes On talking to the squirrel.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal case she missed it. Last week, elf announce that they've acquired Hailey's road beauty brand and a billion dollar deals. Now the question is do Haley and Justin have a prenup? Now? Some reports are saying no, that they don't have one. One top Hollywood divorce lawyer is like, even if they did sign a prenup, this would have been in twenty eighteen when Justin was the breadwinner. He was the international pop star, so the prenup would have been to protect him mainly. But now the tables have turned Hailey's the one with all the money while Justin is in the middle of a financial crisis. So do they have a prenup that we don't know for sure, but let's say let's say do. Let's say they don't, and maybe they do, but even then it would be mainly to protect Justin. But even though they got legally married in New York, they had their ceremony in South Carolina, They've lived in California like their entire marriage, So it would be this state that would have jurisdiction over this. And because this money was created during their marriage, the sty would see that as community property, meaning Justin would be entitled to five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: Who I guarantee that's the case, even if they had some element of a prenup that was protecting, like you said, mostly his assets and stuff that he was bringing into the marriage. Once you're married and they're living together in the community property and all that, they're both they both have a stake in this.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Get your bag, kind.
Speaker 2: Like a man like one hundred million, here you go. If they were to split, which I mean, I don't think any of us see them lasting forever at this point. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Again, that one billion dollar deal is not like, hey, here's a check for one billion dollars. This is options in the company, and that's right, and the company could lose value, could not be worth that much. We don't know the exact total on a lot of this stuff, but it is still a lucrative asset to have and that's nice to add to your portfolio. Justin nice work, bro Wow, all right, this was like hitting like hitting bong rips and riding due bikes around and just.
Speaker 2: Like, here's half a billion dollars for your trouble. Yeah, all right, Graham, what are you nice?
Speaker 1: All right? Did you guys get your Nintendo switch to? Gamers? Rejoice gamers, and don't let these ladies call you a nerd like they did last time we talked about this.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't say that.
Speaker 1: I remember as.
Speaker 2: YouTube ladies, I did not use I would actually.
Speaker 1: Get one gamers. Anyways, the Nintendo switch to is officially out. It was released last night at midnight Eastern time, so nine o'clock card time, and people were lined up to get their hands on one of the brand new Nintendo store here in Union Square was one of those places that people lined up for hours and hours yesterday they wanted to be among the first to get their hands on it. The line there was reportedly pretty massive. It's been eight years since Nintendo first launched the Switch, and with over one hundred and fifty million units sold, it was one of the best selling consoles of all time. So it'll be interesting to see if this one follows in its footsteps. But it looked like it will based on demand, because I saw news stories of people lined up a coast to coast to get their hands on it. It's going to have a bigger screen, better graphics, larger controls, and the new system right now retails for the low low price of four hundred and forty nine dollars at ninety nine. Oh, but all the gamers are saying it is totally worth it. Again, this is just the initial reaction. We don't know. More people are gonna be getting theirs in the coming days. Leave us a talkback if you've already gotten your Nintendo Switch, to let us know if it is totally worthy. Because I was like, man, this would be fun. Like me and my son, he you know, loves video games like all kids seem to and I was like, oh, man, playing Mario Kart on there or whatever against him would be great. I'll get one, he'll get one. And then I read the price out there at four hundred and forty nine ninety nine. We won't be getting a single one of those. But let us know if you've gotten one, and if you are like in love with it, if it's awesome, if it's totally worth it.
Speaker 4: Maybe now that the second one came out, though, maybe the price for the.
Speaker 5: First one will drop down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but no one that's old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the heck wow? So that you prefer nothing, Yeah, I'm gonna stick with nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get my first one.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get my kids off of screens, you know. But I feel like that's just a battle that I'm never going to win. So like, at least, like, let's have a game that's like fun to play together.
Speaker 2: That I would actually get them cell phones.
Speaker 1: No, I won't be doing that. No, I'm gonna avoid that all right.
Speaker 2: Next to the JV Show, let's talk to Graham. Though you did leave the show a little early yesterday to go to your daughter's kindergarten graduation. We're gonna see how that was.
Speaker 1: Next The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show, Graham, do you know who DDG is?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, brush up on that because that's gonna be coming up in the next trending.
Speaker 1: D Yeah you know.
Speaker 2: No, No, not not quite before we get to talking about how your daughter's graduation was a couple of talkbacks.
Speaker 7: Good morning, guys, Selena, you need a beef tallow. Invest in some high quality beef tallow for your skin problems.
Speaker 9: That may help.
Speaker 2: Bye, guys, you know some.
Speaker 1: Beef fat your hands. Selena has now become the face of hand and we're excited. I think it's a good thing, a good move for the show. A lot of exzema talk. Yeah, what have you ever tried the beef talow?
Speaker 2: No, that's growth. A lot of people swear by it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're gonna smell for the face or handwhere Oh yeah, it's just good for skin in general.
Speaker 2: Now I'm a past Telina.
Speaker 12: Don't feel bad about the hand Eggsamma, because before you admitted it, I felt like I was the only one and I'm over here walking around with the flag on my hands. But now you know, we we can relate. We can relate about it, so it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: Oh this is briefing Simon's about it.
Speaker 2: Hi, you're empowering a move that makes me feel really good. No, we are in this together. Ezema community is growing.
Speaker 1: Have you tried some sky rizzy on there? I think all the commercials I see for EGZMA and plaques, rice and stuff, it's like, you know, Dad, he's building the birdhouse and he reaches out, then his sleeve like slips up too far and everyone catches a glimpse of it. And then he takes whatever medicine that is available, and now he's like yeah, and then he's feeling more confident enough to that. Have you ever thought about a prescription medication?
Speaker 2: I actually have to, like prescription cream, but you don't put it on. I do, but you can't. Like the one I have has I don't know. They told me I can only use it like two weeks on, two weeks off. But then during that two weeks off it like flares up even more. So it's like, what's the point. What is the point?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 2: So I don't know. I guess beef tallow it is got it.
Speaker 9: Hey, guys, So I'm just leaving a message about the Nintendo switch to. In my opinion, it is not worth it.
Speaker 7: They will if.
Speaker 9: You download anything, if you modify or switch to it anyway, they will fry it and you will not be able to use it. It will break it completely, Nintendo will. And also they're saying you don't own the switch to, you own the rights to play in it. So it's it's not worth it in my opinion, just stick with your old switch bye bye.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So they're saying you can't modify it at all otherwise they'll rick it. Basically, that's a thing. Yeah, people modify their switches. Oh well, I didn't know that was a thing. Apparently that apparently there is the thing. Yeah, we were talking about the launch of the switch to, which was last night, and all kids.
Speaker 2: In the line by the way, no god, no, just kidding, But.
Speaker 1: I was asking is it worth it? Because it retails for four hundred and forty nine dosh. That's a lot a lot of money.
Speaker 2: So you're not that interested anymore?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, nope, where I'm.
Speaker 2: At learning the price though? You were uninterested?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: All right, So how was Quinny's graduation?
Speaker 1: You guys? I'm so glad, and I'm talking to you listening that left talkbacks because I was on the fence about do I need to take work off to go to my daughter's kindergarten graduation? Does anyone even remember their kindergarten graduation? The answer to that is no. But I am so glad. Everybody urged me over the talkback in DM and then and in particular you, Selena, because when I first brought it up to you off the air, you were like, uh, you have to go, And I was like, WHOA. That was not the response. I thought you were gonna say, yeah, to have your wife take a video, you need to be here at work. I was okay, so and then you just as well to me to go, and I'm so so thankful that I did go. You guys, it was a really really special day, just really special morning. And my daughter, Quinn, she's five, she was so so excited when she found out that I was going to be going, because she was really heartbroken when my wife told her originally that I wasn't going to be able to be there. So she was so excited about that. They did a whole performance in front of this packed auditorium and like it was just packed with parents and family members and stuff, and so like.
Speaker 2: I was the singing.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm not asking them to Hollywood or anything, but like it was good. They did a co Yeah, they did a few songs that it was super cute. And then they did you know, they got to walk across the stage and get their little I don't know, it's a certificate from the teacher and little photo op and stuff like that, and it was it was a It was a much bigger deal than I thought it was going to be. I mean, we were at to school for almost or maybe even over two hours. It was a big like production. It was a big thing. I thought it was going to be some quick little assembly and like, okay, what what did I even need to be there? I needed to be there, So I'm so glad that I went. And then after the ceremony part, then each of the classes went back to their respective classrooms, and then the teachers each said nice things about, you know, all the students, which was a really cool moment for me. Again, this is the elementary school that I went to as a kid, and that my mom taught at, you know, for more than thirty years. My mom taught first grade at the same elementary school. And so the teacher that my daughter has in kindergarten was one of my mom's student teachers, so I've known her a long time. So it was just like it was a full circle moment and a really cool and special moment. Everything was just going perfect until it didn't. Now here's the one problem of the day they had. You know, all the parents are there in the classroom and then the teacher's like, okay, well you can take your kids home now if you want, or they can stay, you know, and all the parents are like standing there with the flowers and the things, and like they're taking their kids out. My wife and I like she had to go back to work. I had, you know, work to do to prep for here, and I had some other stuff and I had an appointment some stuff. So it's the look on Quinn's face when we told her we were not going to be taking her home early. You've never seen an angrier kid. She threw herself on the ground and it turns into a hole. It was a it was a bit of a it was a bit of a scene at that point. But otherwise, you guys, oh, the day was just it was such a great now.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to ask because we talked about We were talking about the graduation a lot yesterday morning before you bounced early. Did you find yourself in the auditorium as everyone's getting called to walk across that stage. Did you find yourself in that competition with other families where you had to scream the loudest.
Speaker 1: We didn't, but there were some kids that got louder yells than others. I gave a whoo, you know, one of those, but nothing over the top.
Speaker 2: And yesterday you mentioned that you didn't really have much prepared to give to Quinn after the ceremony, like flowers and lays and all that stuff. Did you guys stop and pick anything up? Or was she the only kid that didn't get anything?
Speaker 1: She was the only kid that didn't get Oh my, we didn't have Life is crazy, it's busy. We didn't have time to get anything yesterday and we were running late in the morning because the original plan was like okay, Cays like, I'll drop you guys off, then I'm gonna race over. I'll get something, then i'll come back, and I'm like, no, the ceremony is about to start right now. You're not gonna have time to do that. Turns out we would have had time because it took forever to start the thing, So we didn't have anything to give her. But when she got home, when we picked her up later from the after school program or whatever, when she got home later, we had some flowers. We had a little thing, a sparkling apple cider, you know, look like we were popping a bottle for in a car that I wrote.
Speaker 2: First, I would have just door dashed something to the school. Yeah, that is.
Speaker 1: That's Selena resourcefulness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody else didn't get to see the sweet flowers.
Speaker 2: So did it really happen if no one saw it?
Speaker 1: Is that the only reason you get women flowers so that their friends can see that they have flowers? Yeah? Good port.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, there's no other kindergarten graduations.
Speaker 1: We'll hit her up at the eighth grade graduate the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I'd like to just shout out to my daughter, Curly Kaik.
Speaker 11: She's graduating from fifth grade and going on to bigger and better things in middle school.
Speaker 6: If you please give her a little shout out.
Speaker 2: I do appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guy, nice work, Kylie, that's a great point. Where's much jewelry? Can we talk?
Speaker 5: Can we talk about plastic surgery?
Speaker 2: Yes, love it because a lot of plastic surgeons I.
Speaker 1: Love them so excited about anything. Yeah, yeah, love it.
Speaker 4: Wait can I ask you before this, are there any procedures that you are planning on getting?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, So plastic surgeons do admit that there are some procedures that they would never ever get.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I take that back. There's one thing that I would like, but but I'm not going to do. I would like a little tummy tuckery. Yeah, but my man said he hates it's tummy tuck belly buttons. Wait, what's the difference?
Speaker 1: Oh, is that when it like turns into it almost disappears kind.
Speaker 2: Of it's like a little coin flot Yeah sometimes or or they sometimes they'll keep them around, but it looks like really like tight and like hollow kind of. I don't know, there's you can tell sometimes and uh yeah, so I will not be getting that. Well that is not on this list.
Speaker 4: So if you wanted to get it, at least you know surgeons aren't totally against.
Speaker 2: Okay, so one of them. Wait, so this is things that not even plastic surgeons.
Speaker 4: And things not even they would get due to either the potential for complications or the risk of just negative outcomes in like the way.
Speaker 2: That it looks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd be so terrified to just not can you imagine going under having a certain I mean, I guess slimming you could imagine, But I mean some people you go under it and then you wake up and then you're just hoping that you're gonna Like, to me, that's like, I look, the surgeons are great, they know what they're doing, right, you hope, But it's rolling the dice a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So BEBLS is on this list. It has the top the list.
Speaker 4: It is on the well, this is not ranked, but it okay, at the top of my list. Fat transfer to the butt is something they would not do because of all the pain, all the bleeding that's included in it, all the blood cloths.
Speaker 2: I heard, it's like the most dangerous procedure you can get.
Speaker 5: And the recovery I've heard is just horrible.
Speaker 2: How if anyone's had this done, how did you manage during recovery? Because sitting one of my favorite pastimes. Yeah, I can't imagine not sitting.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine lane face down and scrolling. It's not the same.
Speaker 4: No, I know someone that did it, and they did have to use a like a special BBL pillow.
Speaker 5: For months, which it's it's like.
Speaker 4: A pillow that has a hole in the in the middle when you sit on it, your butt's not like one of the pillow.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I had one of those and Jess your friend, the person that you know, the results do they is everything they'd hoped for?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, and they love it.
Speaker 4: The only thing is, obviously, with any sort of procedure like this, you do have to maintain it, so you have to continue going to.
Speaker 1: The smell right, didn't we hear that was a sidon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, I haven't asked maybe can you smell it? And then the pore back to us.
Speaker 4: I haven't smelled anything when I've hung out with this person at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So okay, well maybe that's better in a bathing suit and try it again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then the lean right down there.
Speaker 4: Another one is fugal fat removal, So that's when you get your cheekbones more sculpted. They remove some fat in your in your cheeks to have more of a quote skeleton.
Speaker 1: Appearance to get a little more Tom Brady, a little more daunt.
Speaker 5: So they say there are can a lot of celebrities have gotten that.
Speaker 4: Deformity with with that, so that doing that, Yeah, I think anything with the face is very very like you're really risking a lot because everybody has as their own reaction to it, and you could just end up with the highest cheekbones.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 2: Another one is the fox eye procedure. Oh what but which that looks cute though.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen this one really, but it's just you want to create more of an almond shaped eye, so they do something in.
Speaker 1: Order to what nut shape are my eyes right now?
Speaker 2: Yours are not almond?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: They're more like pistachio. You would look much better with almond eyes though.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Okay, I'll talk to my doctor about that.
Speaker 2: And then so these were just like the main ones.
Speaker 4: I think lip lifts are also something that they're kind of like.
Speaker 2: Again, these are things that plastic surgeons. Plastic surgeons wouldn't even get themselves it they're performing these procedures on everybody else.
Speaker 5: It just makes the risk even higher.
Speaker 4: If I know that even a surgeon who knows everything in my mind would be scared to get scared to.
Speaker 2: Get I know, did you see that Kylie Jenner this week revealeds like her boob job details.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 2: Someone on TikTok was like, we need to know, Like, what did you ask the doctor for? And she actually replied, she said four hundred forty five cc moderate profile, half under the muscle, and she even gave the doctor's name, Garth Fisher, she said, and she said she went silicon, not the ceiline. So if anybody needs that information, there you go.
Speaker 1: Four hundred and forty five cc. I is that? What does that equate to? And like she's like big, no, I know that, but like, I don't know. I don't have any basis for comparison. I don't know how many I.
Speaker 2: Would assume d's but I feel like she's a lot smaller frame as well.
Speaker 5: That translates to a full D cup.
Speaker 2: Oh that track, Beau.
Speaker 1: I've seen the pictures and what does moderate profile mean?
Speaker 2: I think that's like what it looks like from the side.
Speaker 1: Doesn't it look like like a boob?
Speaker 4: There are different looks like more pointy or more rounded or more that's.
Speaker 2: Basically I guess that's the extent of our boob job knowledge.
Speaker 1: But basically I want to, like, I need to see the chart. I want to know what like you're looking at the chart. Oh, I'll take the aggressive profile, Like what are the other options? They're moderate?
Speaker 2: Hers do look really good. They look so good.
Speaker 5: And I saw a lot of people very happy that she shared.
Speaker 2: And apparently I saw this morning that her doctor, Garth Fisher, has been getting like blown up with calls people trying to book him now that everybody knows that this is Kylie's doctor.
Speaker 5: Is this her first time admitting that she got her boobs done.
Speaker 2: No, she's been open about that before, but the first time giving the doctor out in those details.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: So I am in my documentary and docuseries era you guys Okay, And Hulu is starting to be my new place for that instead of Netflix. I feel like I've I feel like I've already watched everything on Netflix and Hulu. They have everything from different channels, and I feel like they just have more content. So I found this docuseries called Hey Beautiful, Anatomy of a Romance Scam three episodes that I started watching this week. So it mainly follows. These three women, they're all a bit older in age, and they all fell in love with the same man that they met online, except there are different people behind eat man's social media profile, so they're like different accounts, same picture, like the same person, and there's like different scammers behind these accounts, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 2: Like some guy is having his picture stolen and fake accounts are being made and they're using that to make women fall in love with them and to scatter them. And every profile has a different life story but same pictures across the board. Like one guy was a gem dealer, other guy who works on oil rigs. So they're like traveling all over the world and stuff good. And these romance scams are so calculated, like one nerd alert. But one of the ladies met the scammer playing Words of Friends.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, out there playing words with friends, hoping to strike up a connection.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And she was married, so her husband would go to bed, and they're older in age, and you know, the kids had moved out. She was feeling lonely. Her husband would go to bed and she would stay up late playing Words with Friends with this guy who like started messaging her on the app, and that turned into them messaging on what sappe. Then they're sending pictures and these women they each even got video calls. So that's how they're like gaining their trust. And I think how they pulled off the video call was just putting like their phone in front of a video that was on the stolen guy's Instagram page. So like the voice, the voice isn't going to match the lips of the video. But then they blame that on lag because the guys out, I'm like, he's on an oil rings across the country. A service is bad and so and they're falling for it these ladies. Next thing she knows, the woman sending him a thousand dollars to go help him see his sick kid. Like an These scammers are so smart, like they would have these ladies send money, but like smaller amounts at first, and of course they're like, I'm gonna pay you back, but they actually would in the beginning, yeah, of course, And that's to gain their trust, just to build that up so that they can start asking for larger amounts, like in the thousands of thousands. No, then you just then you say your bank accounts got frozen and you're tied up, so you need more money in the meantime, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't get my oil rig paycheck for another month because you know, that's when the next boat arrives.
Speaker 2: The married lady, she got a check back from the camera, but it bounced and the bank closed her account. So that's how her husband found out. Everything like it was so bad. Not as bad though as another This is kind of a spoiler.
Speaker 1: Spoiling the entire series. What's it called against.
Speaker 2: It's called Hey Beautiful, Anatomy of a Romance Scam. It's on Who Loos, produced by ABC News. So there was another woman that they followed her story and she ended up selling her parents house that was just sitting there people because because now her boyfriend that she's been talking to and she's been sending like naughty pictures to and they're you know, this is this is her man. He ended up stick in the hospital, you know, and he's sending pictures from a hospital bed, badly photoshopped ones and she needs, you know, his bank accounts are frozen and she has to help him out. He's sick. She sells her parents' house and sent him all the money in bitcoin.
Speaker 11: Well, of course, so at the end this particular, the first how do you want me to I just sold my house and at my childhood home that I inherited from my family.
Speaker 1: How would you like me to give you the proceeds of this? Oh? Bitcoin, that should be your first thing. No, shouldn't that be a bit of a red flag? But of course that's an easier way to transfer currency when I'm all the way out in the middle of the ocean on oil rings and.
Speaker 2: There were so atm and there were so many people like obstacles that they had to like jump through to even get this money sent, because even Bitcoin or whatever platform she ended up using, like they flagged her account. We're like, hey, you sure you're not being scanned. One woman went to the bank to wire money and tell her was like, I don't feel comfortable doing this, Like are you sure this is what you want to And they're like, every single one of them, it's my money, do what I want send it. In the end, the woman that sold the house, she ended up giving.
Speaker 1: Wrong, wrong one.
Speaker 2: She ended up giving her scammer one point five million dollars one point fun And they only found out they were being scams because they're bragging to everybody about their new relationship, and they're showing the pictures and people are like, do you not see how bad this is photoshopped? Like they're just like the the head's too big for the neck and shoulders, and the lighting's all wrong, like there's shadows across the face where there shouldn't be. It was so bad, and these women were like too blind to see it.
Speaker 4: I just don't get how people ignore all of the huge.
Speaker 2: Red flags because they're so vulnerable and they want love so bad. One was recently widowed. Oh no, and she said, as soon as she changed her Facebook status from married to widowed, all these accounts sort of requesting her and yeah and messaging her.
Speaker 1: Whoa, this is scary.
Speaker 2: It's so scary, and it's so sad. So somebody finally has a bright idea to do a Google reverse image search. I'm not even joking. Not only did they find like the original pictures of the ones that were altered, but they found profiles with this guy's face, you know, the man they fell in love with. Yeah, thousands of them from every part of the world.
Speaker 5: Well, how good looking is this guy that he must.
Speaker 1: Have a very trusting face is me? No not, he actually does this entire time I was picturing me.
Speaker 2: They ended up finding they ended up finding the real like the original profile whose you know, picture is being plastered everywhere. His name is Brian Hagan. Just is gonna go look him up right now. So they ended up finding the original profile h A U G E N. And they got him on do you have a w in there? Yes? They got him on for this docuseries, you guys. And the first thing he says is like, these profiles couldn't be further than like who I really am as a person.
Speaker 1: He's a total dirtback, you know.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm a gay man from LA. Next shot, they show him in a leather vest and ass list chaps pumping gas.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, whoa to God that would be. I'd feel terrible if I if I knew that my photos were being used to just wreck he was all over the globe. He felt awful about it, and also I'd like a percentage.
Speaker 2: He actually got no, well yeah, but still no. And he actually started uh you know, video chatting with the ladies that the docuseries followed, and together they.
Speaker 1: Fell in love with him, and then he asked for money to help pay for his sick kid.
Speaker 2: No, so bad, one of the ladies, because I ended up meeting a person and she was like, you know, I look at him, and he's the guy I fell in love with, Like I was hoping he would change his mind about being gay, like fall in love with me, but that didn't happen. But it's it's the FBI got involved. It's crazy. And then and then one of the ladies spoiler.
Speaker 1: Alert, spoiler alert, let me make sure I don't hit the NFL draft fork. There we go.
Speaker 2: As she's working with the FBI, she's trying to track down who it was that scammed her out of one point five million dollars. She gets scammed again because there's another profile that hits her up, and like, clearly it's a scammer, and she knows that. She gets the guy to admit, yeah, I'm scamming. This is why everybody in my country does this. He's like, but he's like, I don't do it anymore, but I can help you find who did it. And then she was so thankful and thought that they were like on each other's cham and send me a.
Speaker 1: Couple, send me a couple of bitcoin. I like, what are you doing? Come on people, And.
Speaker 2: The FBI said, that's the thing. Those are called recovery scams. Also, they'll tell you that they're gonna help you find who scammed you, which.
Speaker 4: By telling you this is another scam.
Speaker 1: He's draining your account meanwhile doing the same thing. I don't feel bad for you on the second one. The first one, I feel a little bit bad for you. All I have to say is this is just using some guys Instagram photos. Imagine when and it's already happening, but imagine when it's one person can just deploy AI. I know, like I could send out a million friend requests with an AI person totally fabricated. There's no reverse image. Sure, it's a completely fabricated profile and it talks perfectly the video. It can video call you whenever you want, It can send you nudes, it can do everything.
Speaker 2: Imagine that. But it would be how do I sign up for that?
Speaker 1: And you would be hand the scammers hands free. It would you're deploying your AI agents out there, go make me as much money as you can, and they will be able to do it. And they're going to be able to do it. They're already doing it, already doing it. It's about to get way worse, I know.
Speaker 2: All right, So if you do want to watch that, it's on Hulu. Hey beautiful Anatomy of a Romance game, even though I just.
Speaker 1: I don't need to watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 14: Morning JV Show, fam. They said from San Jose, I'm hearing that series that Selena is talking about, and I am not gonna lie that. I've had Hella people or guys message me on TikTok, you know, proceeding to the same thing that are following, and I do that reverse Google search and I obviously find out that it's not that person who's messaging me, and it's all crazy. Yeah, gotta be careful out there. They all want your bitcoin through cash up, so watch out. Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Hey you two, thank you for that. Is something wrong with me? How come this cameras don't even want me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Nobody lowly cougar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got a lot of like can I be your sugar, teddy?
Speaker 1: Those are legit.
Speaker 2: Start talking to that.
Speaker 1: You should sell him some of that pottery that you make and be like this is the best way.
Speaker 2: To support Memore. You quit, Yeah, because you guys are making fun of me. What's for the best, But yeah, we helped you.
Speaker 16: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Graham JG. Do any research and find out who DDG is.
Speaker 1: No, but I am down DDG. You know me?
Speaker 2: No, No, No, that's that's different.
Speaker 1: The heck is a DDG.
Speaker 2: He is Uh. He's a really big streamer. He also does music now and I think he's more widely known as Halle Bailey's baby daddy.
Speaker 1: Who's Halle Bailey.
Speaker 2: Litrmaid. All right, So in recent news, I don't think we ever recovered this here on the JV Show, but Hallie was within the last few weeks granted a restraining order against DDG, and she also explained that she wants custody of their son Halo. Well, DDG, her ex just fired back and was like, no, she is not stable, should not have custody of our child. She's a danger to herself. And he provided receipts. You guys text messages where she is going off and it's hard to read these because you just imagine like sweet, little innocent Hallie, the little mermaid, and she is going off on him because she found out that he cheated. And the messages are very heavy, like I want to give a trigger warning here just because of sensitive subject matter. In these messages, it sounded like she was threatening to like unalive herself or finding out that he cheated on her in Mexico and she felt very unsupported and just abandoned by him. And she was saying that she has a knife, and then in different messages that she had taken his gun from his house, and so the message is very, very crazy to read. There's also documents that were filed on you know, from his mom, you know, saying like, hey, I'm heavily involved in my son's life and my grandchild, and this is what was going on with Hallie. She said in court documents that she would put air tags in his various cars and they would find them all the time. She was always tracking him. One time found out that he was at the movies with another woman. She showed up and tried to fight her, which I cannot even imagine Halle doing.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, she seems so sweet, but I do. I did see a clip where she was talking about how she is in relationships and she was like, I'm the territorial girlfriend, Like I need to.
Speaker 5: Know where you're at, like at all moments.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh do you know who DDG is yet? Grahama.
Speaker 1: I mean I looked at a picture. I still don't. It's not like it's like, oh oh, yeah, I listen to I still don't know who it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel awful about this entire thing. Their son, I think he's one now, So I mean, as all of this is going on, she's clearly dealing with postpartum stuff at the same time. You know, it's just a very unfortunate situation. Graham, what do you have.
Speaker 1: I've got a little bit of business news to talk about, mainly because it involves one of our favorite places, Dave's Hot Chicken. Sounds good right now, Starving. They announced this week that they've been acquired by a private equity firm, roerk Capital, in a deal valued at one billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Roorke Capital owns, most notably Subway. They owned that franchise, the entire thing, and they back companies that own all kinds of other restaurant chains, places like Arbi's, Duncan, Jimmy john Sonic, Buffalo, Wild Wings, all sorts of places. They now own Dave's Hot Chicken. Dave's Hot Chicken if you've never tried it. One, it's amazing, but two it's got a pretty incredible story because it started as just in twenty seventeen is when I started group of friends, a group of friends in LA started it with only nine hundred dollars, their childhood friends, and they set up some portable friars and folding tables in parking lotne and that's how they started selling.
Speaker 2: Is one of the name Dave. I'm gonna be mad if no one's even named Dave.
Speaker 1: I assume there's got to be a Dave in the group, but I can't. I don't know for sure. They now have four hundred restaurants worldwide, and again they just sold their company for one billion dollars. Can you imagine start having h Essentially, you don't even have a food truck. You have a table and a friar. In twenty seventeen, it's it's twenty twenty five. In twenty twenty seventeen, you have a folding table, on a frar and in twenty twenty five, you now sold your franchise of restaurants for one billion dollars.
Speaker 7: Talk about that?
Speaker 1: Come up nine hundred dollars, start to one billion?
Speaker 5: Can we get a location in Semtale, Oh Semite?
Speaker 2: First of all, say it right?
Speaker 1: I ask the new Roarer Capital if they're looking to invest in that. The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine, we were just talking about this docuseriies I was watching on Hulu. If you want to check it out. It's called Hey Beautiful, Anatomy of a Romance Scam, and it follows all these women getting scammed online. Out of thousands, tens, hundreds, one lady one point five million dollars.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Jlie's family, Mama.
Speaker 9: Here these people getting scammed, deserves and very twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: How many times do we have to keep hearing this?
Speaker 3: Lonely women, lonely man, lonely.
Speaker 2: People, get a hobby.
Speaker 3: Look at jazz.
Speaker 2: She's busy meetings, she's busy painting, she's busy pottering something.
Speaker 3: Of the day.
Speaker 1: WHOA okay, So how do you feel about that? He says, it's twenty twenty five people getting scammed? You deserve it, Like, we've heard a million stories about this, How are you falling for it? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I don't really agree with that, although as I'm watching this docuseries, there were so many red flags and I'm like, okay, Like I would not have fallen from these potoshop pictures. There were so obvious. I'm not going to send somebody bitcoin doing that. So I feel like a lot of us younger people like, we know better, we know the signs to look for. But they're not praying on people our age. They're praying on older women.
Speaker 1: It's true. I think there's a segment of the population that's obviously a lot more vulnerable to it. As time goes on, people will be that, you know, segment of the population is going to diminish, and more people are going to be aware of the pitfalls of being scammed. But the scammers are also going to evolve and get.
Speaker 2: More, more technology, more make it look real, elaborate.
Speaker 1: And speaking of Jess's hobbies there, he said knitting, painting, pottering. Although you admitted a little bit of goes that you are no longer potterying, I'm not, but you are painting, and you have something cool coming up right? It's this weekend, isn't it Tomorrow?
Speaker 4: Tomorrow tomorrow, meet me at the Salmateo County Fair. That'll be at one pm, one to four pm. We're going to be painting together. There will be supplies there. You don't have to bring anything but yourself and maybe your kids. Don't leave them at home, bring them to. It's a family for on the event Salmonteo County Fair tomorrow one to four pm.
Speaker 2: Fis that stage? Meet me there? Where can I buy tickets for? I want to buy the metal o good.
Speaker 5: One obviously in the Salmoniteo County.
Speaker 4: Fair website, which is Salmonteo County Fair dot com.
Speaker 1: This is your event.
Speaker 2: County Fair dot com. I just wanted to double.
Speaker 1: Check and what time because you said you needed a subject for everyone to paint. What time do I get there? And will a robe be provided? Do I need to bring my own robe?
Speaker 4: No, you would get arrested if you show up and you're in the nude, So please don't please don't grab love painting something family friendly.
Speaker 2: Ye, make sure to go hang out with Jess tomorrow. One more talkback because apparently I've become the face of exema.
Speaker 15: I am calling about the psoriasis eczema.
Speaker 2: I'm just you know, I've had it for a while.
Speaker 15: Now, and I do know that alcohol definitely intensifies that itching, and when you're hot and sweaty, that intensive finds it and the stress definitely does not help. But I try to stay away from the alcohol also, and make sure you're you're using loss of lots of the fragrance free lotions. This is Margaret from San Jose.
Speaker 2: Thank you, hey, thank you for that. I feel like I thought that. I think I don't drink as much as I used to except at birthday parties and full parties Fridays Saturday. I actually don't.
Speaker 1: I don't drink it.
Speaker 2: I don't drink as much as I.
Speaker 1: Used to me neither. But did you ever notice a correlation like she's said the alcohol usage seemed to enrage hers, I have not.
Speaker 2: I honestly, I think it's the water at my house. I think it's drying out my skin, because there's times when I go out of town and like it's fine, it literally goes away, and then I come back home and it's back. You need a water filter.
Speaker 1: Interesting that I.
Speaker 2: Can have something to do with it. I mean you build houses with water, Graham.
Speaker 1: I don't build houses out of water. That sounds different with water, like yeah, I mean different water types. I'm sure have different can have it different effects on your skin, as I am led to believe again by the commercials for sky Rizzy and some other things, like you're at summer bar You're at summer barbecue or whatever, and then cooler is open. It's full of cold drinks, and like you reach to grab one and someone else reaches at the same time, and then your sleeve comes up a little bit and that's when your psirisis coming out and the other person. It cuts to the other person and they're like, do I want to reach in the same thing as that person? Is it contagious? And then they take some sky Rizzy and then everyone to dancing around later at the barbecue. So like something like that. I'm just saying, maybe you want to look into it because in the commercials it turns some insecurities into like a fun party.
Speaker 2: Okay, welly do you want that part?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess. Thank you, Thank you Pilgrim, always looking out for your friends.
Speaker 1: Here The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine