Speaker 1: The following presentation is abol Marvis Studio's production.
Speaker 2: When you look on the sky, do you feel the poll?
Speaker 1: The question why?
Speaker 2: The stories told and left behind in shadows where the truth we find? They built their tails on crafts and lines, on theories they stake their designed.
Speaker 1: Put down here.
Speaker 3: On this solid.
Speaker 2: Brown the answer scream there all round, Rise and break through.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to truth seekers from around the world. It's time for another edition of the Flat Earth Files podcast.
Speaker 5: I'm your host is always George Hobbs.
Speaker 4: We're recording on this Thursday, June twenty six, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Adam is our guest today. He's standing by. We'll bring him in just a moment.
Speaker 4: Two quick notes, Remember to stop by the website truthornet dot com. Feel free to check out the podcasts and join us on our social network as well.
Speaker 5: Again, that's truth ornet dot com.
Speaker 4: And most importantly, if you'd like to share your story like Adam is today, please send us an email to fifilesguest at gmail dot com. F is and Frank is an Echo Files guest at gmail dot com. Without any further ado, we're gonna jump right into it today. Our guest joining us from Kentucky. Today is Adam. Good morning, Adam. How you doing brother morning George. Thanks so much for take glad to be here. Yeah, it's great to have you. Thanks for joining us and jump right into it. Feel free to introduce yourself.
Speaker 1: Okay, my name is Adam. I live in Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 6: I'm originally from Northern Kentucky, which is right across the river from Cincinnati. I moved to Louisville and twenty ten pursuing rehab for drug and alcohol addiction.
Speaker 1: That is when I met my wife and we currently are married.
Speaker 6: We have two daughters, aged thirteen and about to be eight. And I requested to do this interview with you because I am I'm a Christian, and.
Speaker 1: I just feel like I am trying to.
Speaker 5: We lost show to you so that I can.
Speaker 1: Work on communicating with people.
Speaker 6: In respect to the Biblical narrative and what's going on with the world today.
Speaker 5: And that's really important.
Speaker 4: And number one, first and foremers, I appreciate you coming on and sharing your story because I know it's out of all the thousands of emails we've gotten over the last several years, that is something that you know, people wrestle with as well, and.
Speaker 5: The subject of flat Earth.
Speaker 4: You know, we've talked about it hundreds of times, how it's such a taboo subject, but you know, there's so many testimonies throughout the last two and a half years of people how much it has changed their life and has helped them see the Bible for what it is. And I guess that's the best way to kick this off is kind of explain. I think it was twenty twenty two when you came across this and started to wake up to.
Speaker 6: It, yes, sir, and so to jump right into it. And I'm just gonna you know this a little disclaimer. I'm trying to keep my my paradigm malleable, and it is something that I'm intentionally doing myself. The only thing that solid is my is my belief in God and Jesus.
Speaker 1: Uh. That is the foundation, I'd like to say.
Speaker 6: So, you know, as far as the way I see the world that that can change.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong about flat Earth. I could be right about it.
Speaker 6: You know, but based on what I can see logically and what I see in the science logically, in the way the world perceived or the world has shown to us, it seems that it's flat.
Speaker 1: Ah. Now if that changes, that changes.
Speaker 6: But to me, honestly, it is just a small part of the picture for me, because when it all comes down to it, you know, it's about salvation for humanity. I agreed, and so just to get on with my story, I got. I got sober in September twenty fifth, twenty ten, after you know, you know, I was using obviously alcohol and it ended up with heroin, and you know, I was using needles, and I was homeless and I didn't have anywhere to go. An opportunity came for me to go to a halfway house in Louisville. I came here, got sober six months, moved back home, ended up relapsing, got in trouble with the law, got sober again, and another opportunity came for me to move back to Louisville. So it's where I'm down to Louisville. I met my wife, immediately got pregnant.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: We ended up moving in together.
Speaker 6: I proposed to her, we had our baby, and the rest of history. We ended up getting married, you know, and I am absolutely blessed.
Speaker 1: I have the best wife possible in the world. Uh. My kids are amazing.
Speaker 6: You know, I thank God every day that I'm even allowed to be a part of that because you know, based on my past, it's definitely not what I saw happen.
Speaker 1: So the way it.
Speaker 6: Has really been worked for me is after getting sober. You know, it started with just this uh my my conception of what God is. And then you know, I was raised Catholic, you know, you know, I never had a problem with God think uh, and it really has just transformed into you know, seeing the truth in the world over a long period of time since been almost fifteen years, and that that is really when when I got served, as when my awakening started. You know, I've over time, you know, we started going back into church, you know, and I remember my wife and I and I would say that I was pretty much raised.
Speaker 1: Like a Democrat.
Speaker 6: You know, I voted for Obama twice, which Matt looking back is crazy to me, but I just fell in line, you know, it was the default position, and uh that's just what I you know, I guess I was programmed to do a program to believe. But I remember my wife and I laying in our bed in twenty thirteen watching YouTube video.
Speaker 1: The Sandy Hook shooting and the moon landing and nine.
Speaker 6: To eleven, and you know, like I believed, like yeah that the Sandy Hook was a false flag, nine to eleven was a false flag, and the moonlanding was faked. Like that's at that point. That was when like I guess my eyes were allowed to be open at some point, But I didn't really think much into it. It's kind of one of those things where you just you see it and you're like, yeah, that's probably right, you know, and you just move on. And then twenty sixteen happened. In twenty fifteen when Trump came on the stage and I was pro Trump. You know, I still I hope for the best for him, but as of right now, it seems like he's it's obvious that he is not who he made hisself out to be. But in you know, the twenty sixteen election cycle, the whole QAnon thing came about, and when once I saw that, that was like very interesting to me, and a lot of it made sense, and you know it it kind of brought me back to that twenty thirteen moment when I never really dug more into what I had seen in just the whole q thing took me to There was a guy I used to follow on Instagram and he all of a sudden one day and he was like a big Q guy. He was like famous in the Trump community. I guess you'd call it the Maga community. He one day said Trump's desionist, the Earth's flat, and I'm done with all this and I just remember, what the heck man?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 6: And that was just like one of the things. And then by this time, so let's fast forward to twenty twenty, the pandemic and this is when like podcasts are starting to get really big, and just to go over the pandemic quickly. At first, my wife and I and left. Let me just go ahead. My wife is one hundred percent awake as well. She's that's just like me. She just doesn't she's not as interested, let's say. But you know, her and I are basically definitely on the same page. And I'm lucky for that. She is a Christian conservative woman and she's even though, yeah, she's probably gonna listen to this, but she's just you know, I'm absolutely blessed to have that type of person on my side. So her and I both knew there was something up with the pandemic, and you know they here in Kentucky we had we have a Democrat governor and he shut everything down, and you know, but I never did forget that.
Speaker 1: You know, Trump did start that. Uh that's right.
Speaker 6: So like the first week, we're like, you know, we're kind of being careful, you know, hand sanitizer. You know, we weren't like on board the masks in the beginning at all. But once we started seeing people with the mask, that was just weird to us. And it took like a month for the governor to actually enforce the mask. So you know, people were doing it before they were forced to do it here, and you know, we just it was a uh, what's the word.
Speaker 1: It was a dystop It looked very dystopic. Yeah, And they and.
Speaker 6: The mayor of Louisville took the baskets off the basketball courts, closed down all the parks, skateboard parks they had, They had l m p D driving through the parks.
Speaker 1: You know, the park system here in louis was a.
Speaker 6: Big deal here, and they had the LMPD on four wheelers. The troll want to make sure people were not in crowds, and uh so we knew like and we just would lay in bed. Just try, man, what are they trying to do to us? Like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 6: And like one thing that kept coming to our minds is like they're trying to cover our faces. They're trying to keep us uh, They're trying to cover up the image of God. They're trying to keep us away from each other, trying to divide us. And that it works, you.
Speaker 1: Know for the.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we you know, I fought the mass thing tooth and naw. You know a couple of times we had to do it on the airplanes. We went to Florida, and even in Florida, we just to walk into an ice cream chot we had to put it on. H You know, I was really only did it, you know, when I was forced or when it became an issue when we were in the family setting.
Speaker 1: But that was the real awakening.
Speaker 6: That is when I knew, all right, this is a nine to eleven style psyop and we are in the middle of it, and it was scary. And I started listening to like prepper channels and prepper podcasts.
Speaker 1: You know, my my dad came down.
Speaker 6: He gave me my first youn my first nine millimeter clock m because in Louisville. There was riding in twenty twenty. This was when the Breonna Taylor incident. That was her apartment was one mile from my house.
Speaker 5: Oh no kidding.
Speaker 6: So all the Walgreenies had it was all boarded up, all the stores were boarded up in our area. So I live on the south end of town and that is south of Churchill Downs where Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 1: Is, in all of that area.
Speaker 6: But they were riding in downtown though, so I didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: It didn't happen where we were, luckily.
Speaker 6: But that is when you know, I really got into the Second Amendment and really getting into learning my rights as an American. And through all this the Prepper Channel, I found out this guy that I would follow on YouTube.
Speaker 1: He had a podcast and he.
Speaker 6: Only had a couple of them and he didn't continue on with them, but one of them was about Operation fish Bowl yep, and uh, they were trying to blow they were doing putting bombs in the sky, trying to blow up the firmament. And that is when I was like, WHOA the firmament. And then that's when I realized, like the firm that's in the Bible lesson Genesis and so yeah, and at that point I didn't even go and read Genesis yet, but I slowly over time kept hearing this is the same topic, pop up, pop back up, and that is Uh, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Exactly what it was. It was probably Dave wife, to be honest, because he was all over the place. He still is.
Speaker 6: But uh, you know, I probably watched a couple of day wife's wife's videos and that was it. I mean, it was just and then like from that point, my logical thinking just kicked in. And uh, when I saw like that the moonlight was cold, that was one big things.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 6: Yeah that I mean, I didn't even understand it, but I did test it. And even though because I mean I'm in heating and air so I have the equipment to do it, and uh, it didn't it was maybe it was a fraction of a degree, but it was there was a difference. And you know, there's just so much. It's just so much that it just can't even be disputed. And I mean, and when you look at the scientists and the stuff they say on TV, and like they know in the videos they show like it looks so it's so fake looking.
Speaker 1: And the stuff they say is so contradictory.
Speaker 6: It's and it's just plain obvious to someone like me now and to someone like you, like like, once you see it, you can't unsee it.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 4: And you made a lot of great points. I was actually trying to find an email that someone had just sent me regarding a great proof and I'll find it here before the end of the show. But a couple of things I wanted to touch on. I've been taking notes as you were talking. I didn't want to interrupt. I think a lot of us, a lot of people when you were talking, were kind of shaking our heads up and up and down when you said that, you know, the difficulties from transitioning or being a young boy to a young man, and the mistakes we make and we look back and we can't believe how we.
Speaker 5: Pulled through, and that is truly through the grace of God.
Speaker 4: I'm in two months will be my twenty five year anniversary, and I think every day I'm so lucky to have her. I feel like I'll kick my coverage with my wife. But that really goes to talk about the grace of God and how forgiveness works. He doesn't want us stressing over the mistakes we've made. Because all of us have made mistakes. We can't change the past, but we can certainly change the future. And just by coming on this podcast and sharing your story, you are you are making a difference in people's lives. The other thing is you were talking about Obama and Trump and the left right paradigm is such a great tool that Satan uses to divide and conquer us. And you know, thinking back, I used to just walk into the voting box and just pool are and walk out.
Speaker 5: I have no idea who I voted for, what.
Speaker 4: Those people were about, if they were alcoholics, or women abusers or anything. Just because they had an R I voted for them. And I've been a big proponent of just taking away from political parties one hundred percent and voting for people. That would force people to actually do some research and know who they're voting for. But at this point, when we talk about federal politics, there's no accountability. They have created the matrix so carefully that we'll never be able to hold these people accountable. And on my other podcast, The Fact Hunter, at least twice a year we go back and I'll play audio clips from twenty twenty, whether it's the mayor of New York City saying, hey, come get your free cheeseburger for your vaccine, or.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I heard I've heard your I've heard that. Yeah, you just played the clips over and over. You got like a whole episode of just yeah the Mockingbird media.
Speaker 4: Basically yeah, And it's just to believe that we lived through that, and I shake my heads. And then on top of that, we had what you mentioned George Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Portland, Chaz just that year. You know, you want to talk about waiting for the Great reset, twenty twenty was a huge part of the great reset. Minimum wage is now fifteen bucks. The guy who just won Did you see the guy who just won the Democratic nomination who's running for New York City.
Speaker 1: He's a suffer quaimed socialist.
Speaker 4: He is a He is a Marxist socialist. He wants city run grocery stores. He wants thirty dollars minimum wage. Boy, if you thought, if you thought government that was bad, you better look out the problem is. And this is a question I posed to all the Trump people. You know, there's a good look. I'll let everybody make their own judgment about that. But what happens in twenty twenty eight do we fight all of this all over again? And I say, if the Constitution was truly in place and we followed it to the letter, it shouldn't matter who the president is if we had a set of laws that were set in stone that people couldn't deviate from.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: So as far as Trump goes, and that's a heart that's honestly, that's heartaching for me because I like Trump.
Speaker 1: He's a great character for this role that he's in.
Speaker 6: I mean, and I was so hopeful, you know, for so long really because I mean after twenty twenty, I you know, I was pro Trump. They stole the election, all this, uh, And honestly, it's sad. It's heartbreaking that, you know, not that I I mean, I guess I did put hope in him, but for our country. But I was very cautious to not idolize, you know what I mean, Like I never bought any you know, I almost did almost bout a Maga hat almost. You know, we never bought a Trump flag because if when I did at that moment, then that's an idol And you know, I was tiptoeing that line and not. Once I realized what was going on, you know, I kind of kind of backed off a little. And you know, you know, Jesus is king. You know, Trump can be my president, but Jesus is King, you know, and uh that.
Speaker 1: Is is It's sad because but.
Speaker 6: Because he's playing people, you know, people really think that he's got our country's best interest in him. But when you think logical about it. Who brought out the vaccines? That was another thing my family and I it was his vaccine. Yeah, he brought it out and you know, and he still would brag about it.
Speaker 1: And who shut down the country? Trump did?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 6: And uh yeah, it's and just recently it's when my wife and our you know, because I have been saying, you know, some people are saying he's Antichrists and doesn't look like they're wrong, you know what I mean, Like even if he's not, he still looks like he could be.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, and.
Speaker 6: We just over in the past even after we you know, we both obviously voted for him, but you know, it's kind of like a once we found out like JD.
Speaker 1: Evans changed his name like two different times. Ye uh, he was a he was an anti.
Speaker 6: Trumper, and all of a sudden, now Trump's aligned with all these anti you know, these people that were against him, and he's going against the people that actually probably do have our best interests, like Ram Paul Thomas Massey. You know, those were really the only two uh politicians that you know are bucking the system in real life. You know, uh, Ron Paul is a great guy, you know, and Ryan Paul is trying to be just like him. And I'm not saying like he's all that, but as far as politician politician goes, he is. You know, he's a libertarian and you know he's and now Trump's like.
Speaker 1: Hating on both of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I don't want to make this whole thing about Trump, but the whole idea of flat Earth came to me through that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh that just the whole the way everything went. But ultimately, you know, you know, I watched the videos flat on flat Earth, you know, probably for a whole year straight.
Speaker 1: That's when I found your podcast.
Speaker 6: I probably listened to the first By the time I got into like one hundred episodes, I was kind of wore out on flat Earth. Every once in a while, I'll see a video, I'll watch it or something, but just it has completely changed, you know. I did obviously go back and read Genesis and yeah, that description of the Earth, and there's more to it than just that, you know, because it kind of hints that the earth was already there in a way when I think it, doesn't it say like it became desolate and voided or I guess it depends on which version you read, but you know it it had sparked other things that I found out. Uh, as far as truth goes, as far as the Bible with the giants, you know, we've grew, we grow up. Everybody even second people know the story of David, David and Goliath, but we just skim over that like like it's like it's nothing like and you learned that. I don't know if you know who l A Morzouli is. I do not, Okay, l A Morzoli. There are a few like they're into the UFO NEPHLOM space I guess Christian and the Christian space. Uh, but they do a lot of good research ones as far as giants go, and that is you know, one of the next I guess rabbit holes. You can say I went into and you know that took me to reading uh josh the Book of josh or learning about Joshua. No, No, that yeah, also that is another one, uh, the Book of just all these different uh texts, you know, some of them are not in the Bible, some of them used to be in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Some of them are in some different versions, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Just finding out all that, it's just it's very interesting. I'm very intrigued.
Speaker 1: By the world and by the Bible. And you got any any questions for me, because I'm just kind of ranting on.
Speaker 5: No, You're doing great, Mike.
Speaker 4: I guess the first question would be, once you received all this information and the veil kind of fell from your eyes and you came to understand or you know, I don't think we'll ever really know until we meet God in heaven how things on earth really work here. I think the deception is so great that the truth is somewhere what we think it is and what it actually is.
Speaker 5: But once you came.
Speaker 4: Upon all this information, whether it's nine to eleven flat Earth or you know, the Bible, did you have any success or have you taken time out to share this with other people and how was it received?
Speaker 8: Even uh with my my wife number one.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, nothing will surprise her anymore. You know, she's very open.
Speaker 6: Uh my kids. You know, I mentioned it to my kids. You know, I tell them and we try to teach them to think for themselves. But you know, I'm giving them all size of it, you know, Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm kind of afraid to you know, because I'm not the best communicator. Now when I get on something, when I when I get on a subject, when it comes to God, and I start to feel the Holy Spirit, and then the words flow. But as far as like a debate goes, because that's typically what.
Speaker 1: What imagine happens. H M. I guess I fear that conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, even go ahead, I'm sorry, go ahead, I have Uh.
Speaker 6: My wife and I were doing a work, doing some work for a pastor pastor and uh you know, we were painting, uh the Partridge partrinage house for him that he was about to be living in, and one of the church members was doing the flooring, and you know, we're conversating, we talk about God and all that, and you know, I don't know how it came up. I'm kind of a biblical earther and he was like, what's that meaning. I was like, well, just put it in an easy way, there's flat and he was like what. And this was when the astronauts were like allegedly stuck in.
Speaker 1: Space and they had like that was such a.
Speaker 6: That was that was a show, like they're just they're just doing all that just to keep people interested.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: But you know, I said my parts on it, and he was like, well, I'm just going to have to disagree, you know.
Speaker 1: He wasn't like, you know it, didn't get angry about it.
Speaker 6: But I didn't have any I didn't not convince ith.
Speaker 1: I only and honestly, I only know one other flat Earth there. Guy I used to work with.
Speaker 6: We kind of came stumbled across it at the same time, you know, and we were working together.
Speaker 1: We talked about it, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he you know, ended up going to a different company, so you know, uh, but yeah, that is one reason I want to why I wanted to come on here so I can just get my feet wet and communicating about it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know you say that, you know, he just kind of said, I'd have to disagree with you. But there's a very good chance that he walked around the west of the the rest of the day thinking about that, and maybe you made him curious enough that later on that day or the next week, that he took the time to look into it, and maybe he found a video or a piece of information and that the next time you read Jennet, I mean, you don't know trying to get thirty forty.
Speaker 6: I do have his number, Like we've we worked beside each other, you know, quite a bit, so we do have each other's number. So I would imagine if he did come across something and he did change his mind, he would have let me know. But yeah, you know, it is a seed planet. And you know what you could tell like his programming kicked in, you know what I mean? Oh sure, it was like a brick wall of programming that well, I can't think that way.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And that's what I was Yeah, that's what I was getting to is you can't. It's not impossible, but it's very difficult to change thirty forty fifty years of belief in a five or ten minute conversation. But even if if you're able to have a conversation and get a couple of bullet points out to them, there's there's a good chance it's going to eat at them and bother them, and it's going to cause them to look into it either more.
Speaker 5: In that case, it's it's a victory. That's where you you really have to look at it.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I did kind of make a comment once. It's in front of my older sister, who is an atheist.
Speaker 1: She is a.
Speaker 6: Staunch liberal, and honestly, I don't even know she's atheist.
Speaker 1: She acts like she just hates Scott.
Speaker 6: But we were we were at my aunt's house and she lived out in the country and you can see every star in the sky, and like, all of a sudden, I get what I guess was a satellite came flying by a drone or whatever.
Speaker 1: And you know, I think they put some stuff in the sky and make us think it satellite.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you've ever seen starlink, Yeah, that's pretty pretty wild to see.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: But you know I had in the very beginning, I did research, you know, because I was like, well, if Earth's flat and spaces fake, I mean, honestly, I don't know what space is. I would imagine it's liquid, it's water of a different type of water, structured water.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I look looked up satellites, you know, just the images of satellites. You can't find one real image of satellites. They're all computer generated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like.
Speaker 1: So if satellites are in space.
Speaker 6: My next question to myself and what I looked up next was how hot or what part of the atmosphere or the end And then what is the temperature in that atmosphere?
Speaker 1: And it gets like super hot and in some.
Speaker 6: Of the in the thermosphere, I think, and there's no way, not any of these satellites would be a function in that space.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 6: I don't have the temperature, I forget, but it was it was very hot, kind of similar to how you know they say the cameras that were on the Moon landing, you know, those would not have function.
Speaker 1: Didn't realize you know what I mean? Uh.
Speaker 6: And I actually did bring that up to my sister and my my brother in law, you know, subtly that Yeah, I don't I don't know about settlersel. I was like, do you know how to gets in the thermosphere where they're allegedly at I was like, they wouldn't even be able to handle that. And my sister was like, what do you talk about? She's like, why, ask why? And that's literally what she said, Why ask why?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 6: Ask Like I'm like, you're not supposed to. Well, you're not supposed to. Why are you questioning these types of things? And that was like WHOA. So that's why she is the way she is. She doesn't question anything. And when you do question, I question everything.
Speaker 5: You have to in this day.
Speaker 4: I mean, anybody who lived through twenty twenty you have to question everything. And it's interesting that number seventeen thousand, five hundred. If you go to AI and ask it, why are there no real pictures of satellites that are out in you know, air quotes space, they say, oh, there's some out there, but they're very less common then you expect because of the distance and scale, the limited opportunities. Most satellites don't carry cameras. But then it says space is a harsh environment for photography. Satellites move at speeds at seventeen thousand, five hundred miles an hour. So according to this, satellites and the International Space Station all move at seventeen thousand, five hundred miles an hour, and they all hang out between one hundred to whatever five hundred miles. And if you ask how many the active satellites are quote unquote orbiting Earth right now, there's about twelve thousand of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and they wanted us at one point to think that space was littered with satellites. Yeah, and then they also I saw it was just a couple of years ago that that technically our atmosphere possibly goes all the way out to the moon. So you're telling me there's some sort of oxygen even where these space satellites are allegedly at right, But they're moving at seventeen five hundred miles an hour and like thousand degree temperatures, those things would burn up in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: So that's just one big proof right there. For me.
Speaker 6: Another thing that amazes me and something that I learned about, was the moon. So I really love the subject of the moon. I mean, if you look at it, it is a perfect sphere, ah well, perfect circle, and it looks to me like a half a sphere. Now, my daughter had a when she was my older daughter, when she was young, she got this moon. It was you know, about probably one foot in diameter. Uh, it was like a night light and it had a little remote to it, and you could go through all the cycles of the moon. It's put up on her wall. That literally is what the moon looks like to me. Like it doesn't look like a full sphere, like a you know, a whole ball. It's like a maybe a third of a ball, a face of a ball.
Speaker 1: But I mean, how.
Speaker 6: Did it get so perfectly circular? How does it if it's a sphere that's roads, that's you know, going around the Earth, why is it only showing one side?
Speaker 1: And I know it says it rotates.
Speaker 6: You know, like once every twenty four hours, but it rotates while it's going around our earth, so we don't see it. That's that, you know, that's that's what's the word convenient for science? Right, Yeah, it rotates, but it just rose so slow that it goes along with our earth and we just don't see it now. We only see one side of it. And it's such a perfect circle. If it was a spirit, it would rotate.
Speaker 1: In theory.
Speaker 6: But to also learn that, you know, our calendars, we've been completely disconnected from God and from reality to the point where they changed for one that Abbath there they changed the the amount of months and a year, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, we're supposed to go by the moon cycles. You know.
Speaker 6: When I got into that and I told my wife, I was like, you know that, you're you're like menstral cycle is along goes along with a moon cycle, and you know, we paid attention. It isn't always perfect, but it does when there's a full moon a lot of it.
Speaker 1: Most of the time. She is on her period at that time, you know.
Speaker 6: And that was to see that and then to see you know, the men's testosterone cycle is twenty four hours a day, you know, and God calls the I don't know if he's calls the sun a masculine name, but he calls the moon her light, you know. And uh, just learning things about that like that, and then to see like if I don't know if you've ever heard about this, but a turtle the scales on.
Speaker 1: A turtle's shell thirteen twenty eight is.
Speaker 6: Third and twenty eight. Yeah, and so like nature like that is design, and uh, just through all this, you know, I used to be a evolutionist.
Speaker 1: I used to believe in evolution, and my wife did not. She couldn't explain it, and she didn't like know.
Speaker 6: Much about you know, she just believed that, Yeah, we're God create us and this is this is it you God created all us. And but me, in my mind's more uh, inquisitive, you know, I like to understand things. But yeah, I believed in evolution and I no longer do like it to me now, it's kind of it's like the Obama thing. I can't believe I've learned for him, But at the same time, like I can't believe I believe that because you know, if men evolved from apes still apes, why didn't they evolved?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Uh, And we're we're supposed to believe, you know, these types of things. We you know, it's just so I don't even know how to put it into words on the on how ridiculous it is, but just understanding I could see like macro evolution, you know, how like dogs came from wolves or uh, just breeds maybe how different different spece, different breeds, different species kind of turn it to different breeds, kind of like humans have different races, I guess, uh, and maybe like environmental adaptations, but as far as a whole different breed, you know, and scientists can't even explain it that they say we have like a h an unexplained, uh, part of our DNA something they don't understand. Ah, and getting into the into that that that will cover. See that if we believe that we are that were Neanderthals before humans, that's an explanation of these giant skeletons, you know, because the heads are bigger than ours, you know, and and the same with dinosaurs. That was probably the same exact name. Well, people are finding all this, these giant skeletons.
Speaker 1: All over the world.
Speaker 6: Uh, you know, we have to create dinosaurs, and you know, to think about that, you know. It's so I started, uh following this guy, this author, and I finally just got his book.
Speaker 1: My wife gave it to me for Follower's Day and it's called Birthright. Now.
Speaker 6: This guy is not a flat earther, and he like wholly believes in the solar system and all that. But his views on on Jesus and creation are I've never seen anybody discuss it the way he does or put it into that perspective. And uh, I'll suggest that you look into it. And I pray that maybe he you know, stumbles across something one day and.
Speaker 1: You know, opens his eyes.
Speaker 6: But his uh that's where he said that that humans were Neanderthal or not humans, but the giants are the Neanderthal dns. And actually and proof to go against evolution is that humans are actually evolving.
Speaker 1: We're degenerating.
Speaker 6: Ever since Adam and the way he his theory goes is, you know, Adam was a son of God. The Watchers were the sons of God. Ah Jesus he claims he is the son of Man. So here's the difference is some Jesus was born in a woman of a woman, you know, others Adam and I guess the original the Watchers were created by God and that is why they're a son of God. And Jesus the son of Man that suffered claim. Now I brought that up because when I was talking about the degeneration, you know, just just look around and think of your own your your own.
Speaker 1: Health and what that looks like.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: He says that, he says the blueprint of Adam like what man was supposed to be. And then when humans fell, they started degenerating. And then I guess after the Tower of Bible and God said, you know, they're no longer going to live up to a thousand years or whatever they live for one hundred and twenty.
Speaker 1: Uh, and it just makes sense.
Speaker 6: To me, you know what I mean, Like just the way that that was put into into perspective makes sense that we are degenerating.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know, I have to wear glasses, I have to wear contacts. You know. My back's always hurting, my knees hurt, like.
Speaker 6: And if you just look around, look at all the you know, the health problems people have. Never mind the fact that you know, we're getting hit in every angle with chemicals, radiation, Uh, those sorts of things. We're wearing plastic clothing, like the water flow out in the water, the chemicals in the water.
Speaker 1: They're just we're just hitting getting hit on all sides.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know.
Speaker 6: And you know, my family, we just do the best we can do. We try to buy you know, cotton or linen clothing. You know, we try to eat healthy. I buy the organic stuff that's affordable. And you know, it's just.
Speaker 1: Ever since.
Speaker 6: The Trump Q and on pandemic flatter like, it's just been a whirlwind of information, you know. So if I'm all over the place, because that is what is in my brain, it's a whirlwind of just in this awakening of seeing. Thanks for what it is, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And that's a really good point. And the book you're talking about, is it written by Timothy alb Alberino, Yes, sir, Birthright The Coming postum and Apocalypse and the Usurpation of Adams Dominion of Planet Earth. I'll put that link in the show notes so people can check it out.
Speaker 6: And I mean I've only started on Fither's Day, so I'm on a like a quarter of the way through it. But I mean I listened to some of his podcasts or not his podcast shows he went on talking about it, so I know that just what the.
Speaker 1: Book is about.
Speaker 6: It's basically that aliens, whether you believe in them or not. You know, whatever aliens are, whether they're demons or they're aliens, they are evil.
Speaker 1: Where they're coming from.
Speaker 6: He you know, he has his opinions, but you know he could say they're they're injured dimensional, which.
Speaker 1: Would work for us. Ah. And they are.
Speaker 6: Working, besides the Fallen Angels, to usurp the dominion of Earth by hybrid h alien hybrids and transhumanism, for us to give up our humanity and they take our humanity. It's very interesting subject to me. So is I mean the transhuman I'll say this real quick. The transhuman. That is what the future is, That is the end goal. That is what that is the mark of the beast and the way that I was so intrigued by it because one of the things he said was the mark of the beast is the mark. It's his DNA. Uh, that is the mark of the beast. D NA getting put into humans used for you know, and that's going back to the Genesis sixth agenda.
Speaker 1: Also the seal of God.
Speaker 6: You know, we you know, those who don't take the market the beasts and bear the seal of.
Speaker 1: God, that is us. I'm the image of God. You know.
Speaker 6: I'm a human being made by God and I still bear his image as long as I don't put whatever they're trying to give me into my system, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's what I didn't mean to cut you off. You're good.
Speaker 4: It's a very interesting topic because I you know, I mentioned this a lot, but I find it funny that, you know, when what's his name, the guy who runs Tesla and Twitter, Elon Musk, you know, yeah, five ten years ago, he was all about putting chips in people's brain, and everyone loathed him, and they aligned him alongside of Trump, and all of a sudden he became a hero. Lately he's back to whatever, you know, the daily drama is. But you're right, that is the end game. It really is. We are God's creation and they use everything to try to keep us away from God. Even I do believe the chemtrails, the spring of the sky is a way to keep us away from God. If you think of sun block, like just those two words sun block, like the thought that that's going to give us cancer when it's really all that. If you can just take two minutes and go to Google and ask for a list of all the suntan lotions and sprays over the last twenty five years that have been recalled because they're carcinogen causing products.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and like I said, I told you email. We just came home from Florida Sunday and I wore a sun block, and but we do buy the natural versions. I guess you could say, yeah, that don't have the harmful chemicals in them, But I mean we.
Speaker 1: Were at the beach every day. We got fried.
Speaker 6: Literally, my wife and I both are just fry my back's peeling, her whole body's peeling.
Speaker 1: So I mean, but yeah, I do agree, you.
Speaker 6: Know, and we intentionally are buying specific types of sunblocks.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, we love the son. We love to get in some.
Speaker 5: Yep, I agreed, I do too.
Speaker 4: I wanted to ask you real quick, how many how much more time do you have.
Speaker 1: About okay?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 4: I just wanted to stay on top of that, I guess did you want to did you have six silver bullets you wanted to share?
Speaker 5: As far as the flat earth proofs proofs?
Speaker 9: Sorry, you know, I never did write this down because there's just so many.
Speaker 4: Was there a certain video, one book or podcast that is there a certain video or book that you know during that transformation when you were researching that or or piece of evidence that puts you over the edge, that that made you like realize that, yeah, that the whole globe thing is a lie.
Speaker 6: Well, I watched like every Dave Weis's video and all of the podcasting wong with it, and then I found like Eddie Bravo, who I really I really liked uh and that, you know, I just and then they would have somebody on and I'd listen to those stuff. You know, I just kind of did that. But when I was you know, in that part of my you know, I guess you could say research. And when I looked up the satellite thing, that is really what pushed me over the edge, you know. And uh, when listening to you know, the author that I was telling you about, you know, the way he describes everything, I wanted that to be true. Like, you know, he one of his theories is that all the planets were you know, parts of the Kingdom of God, and each one of these angels was over that planet and then the rebellion happened and it just destroyed everything was destroyed. And then the remake of the Earth is when Genesis starts.
Speaker 1: So that's his theory. Like it's so intriguing and it sounds like like a great story. But I want to believe that.
Speaker 6: But that see, I'm seeing things different now, Like that's just that's challenging my flat earth belief. So you know, I'm just you know, all I gotta do is open my eyes and just look around.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Uh, we're in Florida. You know, I'm sitting on the beach. That horizon is flat. Those boats. You know, I didn't have my binoculars with me or anything, because you know, I'm not trying to convince myself anymore. But I mean, you could see we were at right near Cape Canaveral, so we're actually Coco Beach and you get that were you know, the tank the tankers, the.
Speaker 1: What are those giant ships. I'm sorry, my mind's gone blank. Uh the cruise ships.
Speaker 6: Sorry, the cruise ships were taken off from right there. Yeah, they're super slow and they're huge. I couldn't believe how they were, but man, they would just go way out there and you just still see them. And even at night when you know, we'd go to dinner and then we take a walk on the beach that night, you could see the lights. They had these big, bright led lights and you could see still see their.
Speaker 1: Way out there. So I mean, it's just simple things like that.
Speaker 6: Another thing with this past Florida trip where you know they say the moon affects the tides and the moon how the tides are supposed to work is the moon. The gravity of the moon pools the water along with the Moon as it rotates Earth. Right, am I right in saying that that's the theory that they do, So you know, the moon. This is the moon was out in the daytime, and it was you know, if the center of the sky is twelve o'clock, it was probably like in the one or two o'clock position in the sky, going from you know, east to west.
Speaker 1: Uh So the moon had already went over ahead of us, but the water was still down up.
Speaker 6: And I even mentioned that to my wife, I said, you know, aren't the tizer is supposed to be hir right now.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to follow the moon. And that was just you know, I didn't look it up.
Speaker 6: I have before if that is actual, you know, actually what they say it is. But I'm pretty sure because I have heard, you know, throughout my education. You know, if we didn't have the moon, we'd all be dad because it affects the tithes, It affects the.
Speaker 1: Currents of the wind, the of the ocean and all that.
Speaker 6: These are just small things I see, you know, throughout my life, just my own my own eyes, you know what I mean. Another bullet point would be, I don't know how like it's it's similar to how as far as being a Christian goes, you know, they demonize Christians.
Speaker 1: The world. They hate Jesus.
Speaker 6: But they'll they'll prop up all the other religions, and they do the same thing for flat Earth.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. It's it's held in that same view.
Speaker 6: I guess you could say, you know when I you know, I didn't tell my wife I was coming on here until last night. That was kind of I didn't know what she would think, you know what I mean. But in honestly, she said, well, that's kind of weird. She's like, you're not an expert. I was like, well, that's not you know, he he talks to everyday normal people.
Speaker 1: But she was like, and you're putting yourself out there as a flat earther, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So even even people like us are still cautious of you know, these these titles that we made get caught.
Speaker 4: Absolutely a lot of in the closet flat earthers, absolutely.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 6: And just the airplanes, I don't know how they're not flying off into space, especially fighter jets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that was the email.
Speaker 4: Somebody's saying it the other day, one of these new high hypersonic planes, talking about having to forgive me if I'm wrong. But the math was they would have to nose down ten miles every sixty seconds. That's how fast that thing goes. And that's just ridiculous. Yeah, it's just ridiculous. And by the way, as far as the tide, the official explanation is that the Moon's gravitational pool causes tides. As the Earth rotates, the Moon's gravity tug. The Moon's gravity tugs on the oceans, creating a bulge of water on the side facing the Moon. A second bulge forms on the opposite side due to inertia as the Earth's ends. Coastal areas move through these bulges, experiencing high end low tides every twelve hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's what I thought. And when I brought up to my wife that, she was like, then what does cause the Earth is breathing, it has the breath of light. I mean, that's I don't know, but that sounds sounds good to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, because.
Speaker 6: I pointed it out, and you know, it was just it's one of those things where you just see it and you're like, hold on, this isn't this isn't right. Oh, and then let's see I think that was like number four, number five. So yeah, they they say that the Earth bulges, and I know that Neil deGrasse Tyson. He says that the Earth is like a when they say an oblique speroid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that so there is a pause.
Speaker 6: But when they every every I think they're using the image of the moon or the sun to show what the how around the Earth is because it is perfectly sphiraical when they when they show it to us.
Speaker 1: Woh, so that's a contradiction.
Speaker 6: You know, basically the explanations that scientists give us, you know, aren't factual, you know what I mean, Uh, logically, thank you. And then I guess I put number six is NASA. Uh that place it is, it's fate And uh, you know, we were right next to space Kennedy Space Center. You know, did you know that they turned that into now it is space Force, Yes, Kennedy Space Force.
Speaker 1: And uh.
Speaker 6: You know I was I zoomed in with my camera. I got a beat and ned camera on my phone, so I was zooming in. You could see where it was from the beach, and uh, the place is empty. And so I went on maps and was just trying to you know, looking seeing what they have over there. It looks like on one side, it's kind of like a small town I guess ah, but yeah, it's it's all for show there based on what I saw you. I mean, they didn't have anything going on there, and the fact that they kind of now like here, elon, you do it, you do it now, you know what I mean, because they kind of trying to pull back a little bit, yep, because they're so obvious. But I mean it's it's almost they're so obvious. They it seems like they're intentionally obvious.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same way I feel like they intentionally overplayed COVID. I think they're the part that they're the point now where they realized that nobody's going to do anything about it, that there's just openly macus by doing these these silly things every single day, whether it's you know, Trump dropping an F bomb or uh, you know, Biden telling us whoever doesn't get vaccinated is going to die. I mean, all off, if you think back over the last twenty years, really since nine to eleven, and that's another, you know, one of the greatest lies of our time. For sure, it's just open mockery knowing that nothing there, there's never going to be accountability.
Speaker 6: All right, So I guess Uh, I'm signing off what and I have, you know, something to say is uh, you know whether the Earth round or flat? I don't know, to be honest, and you know I had to. I had to actually, you know, think about this what I really believe. I'm about to go on on a podcast. You know about this, And you know, I know that you're an open minded person. You don't really have all the you know, you know, you don't have all the answers, and you could be wrong about this and you can be wrong about that, and you know, I try to have that same ah paradigm.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: But the flat Earth is just a small part of it. You know where you said they overplayed their hand with COVID, and my I think it's on purpose. I think they believe Jesus is coming back soon. And so now we're on like fast forward to then times. Ah, that's what it seems like. You know, everything's happened fast AH. And I believe that they believe the end times are coming and they have to get us to a certain position and all for in order for all this to work out in their favor. Obviously, you know, you know how the story ends. And so I'm not worried, you know what I mean. And I just had a coworker who's also a Christian, you know, yesterday when we were we were working together for a little bit, and he said, are you ready for the end times? Just casually say that to me? You know, yeah, man, you know what I mean. Yeah, I feel like I'm I'm right with God, my family is. Honestly, I don't want that to happen. You know, I want to see my daughters grow up, and you know, I want to grow old with my wife and travel with the world and all these things.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. But if it were to happen, am I actually ready? You know it is?
Speaker 6: Is Jesus going to you know? You know you know how Jesus says, uh, I don't know you. You know what I mean, Like like you we Jesus, we exercise demons in your name and you know, sell the good things about you, but they were not genuine in their in their beliefs.
Speaker 1: And you know, Jesus says in front of.
Speaker 6: The file, I'll say, I don't know you, but I feel like you know, God knows you know that I have you know, repented my sins and and faithfully following Jesus. H. And that is what that is the important part, you know, that is the that is the big picture. H. And if I were, you know, I had anything to say to anybody, I would hear this is just look into it, look into flutter, look into Jesus. Learn a little bit about Jesus. You're gonna get if you're not a Christian or know anything about God, you're gonna something is going to spark inside of you that feels good and you're gonna have that thirst for more. And I just would challenge a person to do that.
Speaker 5: That's a great way to close it out.
Speaker 4: And two things I'd like to add as we sign off is I've meant to mention we were talking about NASA and their logo. If you guys don't know the guy who came up with the logo for NASA, it was one of those you know, hey, everybody submit your logos and we're going to vote and see who wins. Well, the guy who created the logo with the snake tongue, his name is James Motorelli and he just happened to be an employee of the CIA, So that's a fact. There's even a Facebook post the CIA Honolut honors our former alumni James Motorelli, who created the NASA logo. And the other thing is, like you said, repentance, having true repentance, the last thing you want to do is stand before God say I never knew you depart from me right, And you are a prime example of true repentance. And you've turned your life around, and you've been just such an honorable man and coming on here and sharing your testimony and being a great husband and father. And I know you took your lunch break to share your testimony today, and I know you've got to get back to work, so I'll give you the last work to share with your audience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to thank you, George. I really.
Speaker 6: Enjoy doing this with you, and I really respect this minister you have going on of sharing the truth. And I'll just I applaud you for your word and I'll just ask God to bless you.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, and God bless you, and God bless all of our listeners and everyone who's come on over the last two and a half years to share your story. And again, if you'd like to join us on the podcast, he send us an email to fi Files guest at gmail dot com. That's f E Files guest at gmail dot com.
Speaker 5: For Adam.
Speaker 4: I'm George. Everybody have a great weekend. Until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 10: I know it's been struggle. I know you've had spain. I'm not feeling tied.
Speaker 11: Held down by all the way.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I know you feeling.
Speaker 1: You smile ain't the same.
Speaker 10: I saw you way go from here.
Speaker 13: I feel like.
Speaker 1: You've lost your way. Don't give it, no, don't give it.
Speaker 12: Never is home.
Speaker 5: Don't let call the primise.
Speaker 1: It ain't done yet.
Speaker 12: He's gone. I'll play Why it's a way got up? May come? Why wait.
Speaker 1: Up?
Speaker 12: Call?
Speaker 11: I can see the straight beside you. Child's are putting up five. Oh, you're stronger than any thing you are. Yeah, you're gonna be all right. You're accepting a dead found.
Speaker 5: Beautiful. You're shoving ride.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you're living, breathing, moveing. You can hold your head a pie. Don't give up. No, don't give in, never loose home. Don't let gone on the Pride Armies. It ain't Donion's god or Clay.
Speaker 12: Why's a waintail the god of Mabe come don't give up.
Speaker 1: No, don't give in. You never lose home. Don't let go the primies.
Speaker 12: It ain't golfe, It's worth living. What's a waytail the God of Baby Colt. Why surprise down?
Speaker 1: God Steamy Colt?
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, what sur pray down? The God of baby Colt? Oh yeah? Got team cold?
Speaker 14: Oh don't no, don't give it and never use hol do they goal of the primise me done?
Speaker 7: Yes, God a plan whits God of if it colls And don't give up no dog giving, never the soul, don't let go.
Speaker 11: Of the primes, getting done, lovers worth living?
Speaker 3: Wats the god of every coors Ah, the god of needs gos whits done?
Speaker 1: The god of a coach. You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network. Just the facts, ma'am.