Speaker 1: Make us the number one preset on your car radio and on the free new and improved iHeartRadio app Listen for all your music, radio and podcast free never sounded so good.
Speaker 2: I think this is kind of sad because if you can't fight on your own, Yeah, you're right. You gotta be able to stand up for yourself and not rely on a computer. There's a new relationship trend where people are asking chat gpt to wait in on their arguments and help them win fights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, here's the funny example.
Speaker 4: I love this.
Speaker 3: There's a twenty five year old guy said that his girlfriend constantly uses chat gp to an argument. They'll be in the middle of the fight, she'll pause the fight, go to the other room, ask chat gpt about it, and then comes back with a very well constructed argument breaking down what he said and did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's super funny.
Speaker 5: And the prompt she uses is all skeweds to go her way.
Speaker 4: Right that guy, he's like, it's not a fair way to fight. It's not it's yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: He asked her to stop, and then what she did in response to that was put that into chat chat GPT that he asked her to stop and then chat.
Speaker 4: GPT said, it's just because he's insecure.
Speaker 5: I mean, you don't need this.
Speaker 2: CHRISA is very good the few times we get into disagreements. Trisia is a pretty good fighter. Yeah, an arguer. I more life very much on precedent, on things, the way things were in the past.
Speaker 5: Is your argument confident? Well, you've never done it like that before.
Speaker 4: That's why it stands out to me.
Speaker 5: Right you do you rely on that? Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 4: I am pretty good. You know everybody does this.
Speaker 3: I do this too, but I just have a higher percentage of thinking of it in the right moment rather than after, Like you get in a fighter, in an argument, get sideways with somebody, and then in the shower you think of great comebacks. Right or twenty minutes later, you're like, oh, man, I should have said this.
Speaker 2: We got into a minor disagreement the other day and I was ready for you to come in and say something, and I said something, and it was I thought it worked out well. I was like, this is not that important to me. I'm moving on. Remember we were talking about something. I can't remember what it was. It was stupid. It was just something dumb about oh I know what it was the cable.
Speaker 4: Ties where they were yeah right, yeah.
Speaker 5: And I was like, this is not that important to me.
Speaker 4: It's like, why you so fired up about this? And everybody was and forget it.
Speaker 2: Right anyway, if you got to use chat GPT to settle your friend your fights, you need to take a long, hard look in the mirror.
Speaker 5: You're better than that. You're better than that. Stay with us.
Speaker 2: We've got more coming up on Austin's Adest Station one three point one. The North Korean troops are slowing the Russian troops down because of something. We don't know what yet, but Trisa's gonna tell us in just the second. Thanks for being with us. Grab The Sandy Show podcast where you get your podcast just search The Sandy Show. Also follow us on Instagram at the Sandy Show Official.
Speaker 5: These stories.
Speaker 3: So, the North Korean troops were sent to Ukraine to help Russian troops that they're invasion of the country, but there's been a little bit of a hiccup. The newly arrived troops, the North Korean troops, who have never had to open access to the Internet, arrived and the first thing that they did was latch onto porn dirty movies, dirty movies. They're gorging pornography and not getting the job done, not up to par service according to some of the Russian troops.
Speaker 2: So they're not doing their job because of this. Think about it. That's a hermit nation. They've never been able to they don't know what's going on in the world.
Speaker 4: They've never had open access to the internet.
Speaker 5: To anything outside of Korea.
Speaker 3: Correct what North Korea wants them to see, and now they are like kids in candy stores and can't do anything.
Speaker 4: They literally have to be cut off.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wow, I would have.
Speaker 3: Never predicted that waging way to find roadblocks.
Speaker 5: Then they'll really be worthless.
Speaker 3: I don't find candy crush, nothing will get done. Russia might as well surrender them right there.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's they just didn't think of that. With the Korean the North Koreans, they've never had. It's like no in all world to them out there. That's weird.
Speaker 4: I know, I know it is weird.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that photo from space at night time of the Korean peninsula and all the lights are on and stuff. In South Korea and North Korea there's no there's no lights. Yeah, it's just weird. To think that there are people there that have no idea what's going on in the outside world.
Speaker 3: I think that that's a normal way to live. Yeah, and are like, we're fine with this. I mean, I guess if you don't know anything else, right, It's like those tribes those live on the islands, that untouched tribes have they shoot arrows at airplanes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, leave those people alone, right, yea, right, let them be. Maybe we needn't just let the North Koreans be out.
Speaker 2: I mean they always say that leave those people alone, because you'll introduce all kinds of disease that they're not ready for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: But at this point, how do these North Koreans troops ever go back, ever go back to living that way?
Speaker 4: Go back and spread the word. You guys aren't gonna believe book's out there.
Speaker 2: They'll all be want to fight in wars, right, we sign up for the war. Great, that is the story we love. I don't think I've ever wanted to win so much as I do today. Because I took a beatdown last week in the feud.
Speaker 4: Do you feel a little embarrassed.
Speaker 5: A little bit?
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna try to redeem myself pretty easy to follow along.
Speaker 5: Let's play the feud.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go, standy.
Speaker 3: Question number one, Name a job a clumsy person might be fired from?
Speaker 5: Construction worker?
Speaker 4: Okay, construction worker.
Speaker 3: Question number two, Name something your neighbors are more likely to know than.
Speaker 4: Your co workers.
Speaker 5: The neighbors are more What time I get home? Okay?
Speaker 3: Question number three? And a secret gift exchange? What gifts might you get from an office thief?
Speaker 5: A stapler?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Question number four? Name something people brag about? Money, money, money, money, money. Final question, name of profession that works long hours?
Speaker 5: Doctors?
Speaker 4: All right? How are you feeling?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 4: Meh?
Speaker 5: Mehmyh may h?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Match calculatorre we go.
Speaker 4: Let's find out.
Speaker 3: First question was name a jaba clumsy person might be fired from?
Speaker 4: Sandy said construction worker.
Speaker 3: That's the number three answer ten points sure the number six answer bartender acrobat answer then surgeon food server number one answer?
Speaker 4: All right, yep, I mean that was close.
Speaker 3: Second question, name something your neighbors are more likely to know the your co workers.
Speaker 4: You said when you get home?
Speaker 3: Do you want to It's not gonna be the same as evening activities.
Speaker 5: I don't think so. Okay?
Speaker 4: Well, then you get big zero on that.
Speaker 3: Number five question, car you drive, evening activities, pets how noisy? Number one answer address address yeah. Third question was in a secret gift exchange? What gifts might you get from an office thief? Sandy said, stapler.
Speaker 4: Number one answer.
Speaker 5: Is sixty one points for that zero.
Speaker 4: There he is Sandy just showed up to the game.
Speaker 5: I did just got here late, yep.
Speaker 3: Number six answer was computer, paper clips, paper, money, and pens number one stapler. Fourth question, name something people brag about? Sandy said money.
Speaker 4: The number two answer twenty two points.
Speaker 5: All right, well yeah.
Speaker 3: Number five answer was their car, their body, their job, and the number one answer was their kids spragging on their Churren's.
Speaker 5: I'm at ninety three points.
Speaker 4: Oh, with only two answers in, I got one more to go.
Speaker 3: Final question, name a profession that works long hours? Sandy said doctors. Number one answer thirty eight points.
Speaker 2: That's an improvement for me from last week. I do some quick business. Is entis here?
Speaker 3: The number five answer was teacher, then lawyer, fighter, and police.
Speaker 2: Hey, one hundred and thirty one. Much much better than last week. And that's with a big goose egg.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's sixty one pull save saved, Jeels Stapler saved Jewel Stafler.
Speaker 2: Can Tricia beat me? Probably not, but we're gonna find out. Stick around. Round two of the feud is next. The number for Tricia to beat is one hundred and thirty one points. For back to back victories in the feud, we'll.
Speaker 4: See what happens.
Speaker 5: Let's play Tricia.
Speaker 2: Name something a child does that would be considered flirting if an adult did.
Speaker 4: It, ah considered flirt. Giving you a kiss, A right.
Speaker 2: Name, a gift adults give to each other that would be weird to give a kid.
Speaker 4: And lingerie underwear?
Speaker 5: Parents? All right?
Speaker 2: Name something you get from your parents but can change as you become an adult.
Speaker 4: Something you get from your parents.
Speaker 5: Yes I can.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I understand the questions.
Speaker 2: And a name something you get from your parents but can change as you become an adult.
Speaker 4: Oh, your religion.
Speaker 2: A right name something that adults might hate to share food food, And finally, the key to a successful marriage is blanking together, watching TV together?
Speaker 5: All right? Sure you want to go with that?
Speaker 4: I mean talk talking together. I'm you know, I'm sick of watching TV watching TV?
Speaker 5: Gotcha? I feel you got your calculator ready, yea, I'm ready.
Speaker 2: First question was name something a child does that would be considered flirting if an adult.
Speaker 5: You said, kisses, smooches that blow kisses the same.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think so kisses.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll give it to you, all right, thirty two points.
Speaker 3: Number one, number one answer yes.
Speaker 2: Other answers were smile, batting your eyelashes, and giggling. Name a gift adults give to each other that would be weird to give a kid. Chrisia said a lot. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Not on the bohol.
Speaker 2: Answers given perfume, jewelry, money, alcohol, number one flowers, huh?
Speaker 4: What? All right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Next question was name something you get from your parents but can change as you become an adult. Trista really struggled with this, and it shows because her answer was religion.
Speaker 5: Three points points. What do you hear the number one?
Speaker 2: You're like Other answers given your nose, your attitude, your status, your hair color, but you can change your name.
Speaker 5: Maddie, how mean you.
Speaker 4: Got thirty five points?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Name something that adults might hate to share. This will help a little bit. Trisias said, food. It's the number two answers thirty four points four alright. Other answers given were clothes, the bathroom, a bed, and the number one money money.
Speaker 4: I mean you got sixty nine.
Speaker 5: You need a big number here, I need.
Speaker 3: A lot and by you going, are you sure you want this to be your answer?
Speaker 4: Clearly? I'm not going to get any points for this one.
Speaker 2: The last question was the key to a successful marriage is blanking together? Trencia said, wink wink, nod, nod, watching TV together?
Speaker 5: Well, if not on the board.
Speaker 4: It's important.
Speaker 2: Laugh on the board, not on the board, laugh, talk, work and sleep none late was.
Speaker 5: Number one would have got you fifty nine points.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 3: If watching TV wasn't one of those answers, all those people doomed, doomomed, doomed, you say in their relationships you lost what was your total?
Speaker 4: Sixty nine?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Which is ironic?
Speaker 5: More coming up.
Speaker 2: Three point one Austin, Hey, it's sandy and spring is springing in central Texas. Yeah, it's not one hundred degrees yet, but March means that summer energy bills are right around the corner. In some years, springtime also means lots of wind and some wild weather. You know, just thinking about that makes me think about the importance of my roof. You know, the roof protects your house, you know, the house that you raise your family in. Well, my friends Scott and Stacy Feller and their team at Kangaroof, they're great people. They take care of all my roofing needs. They've done it for years. They'll do the same for families across Central Texas and have for more than two decades.
Speaker 5: With so much writing on your roof, don't leave it the chance.
Speaker 2: Choose a roofing company that you know, a company that's gonna be there, standing behind their work through thick and thin, no matter what Central Texas weather throws at us. Scott and Stacy and all the fine folks at Kangarof do great work that you can trust.
Speaker 5: So give them a call. They hop to it.
Speaker 2: Find them online at call kangaroof dot com. Trust me, Kangarof will treat you write. Find them online at call kangaroof dot com com.
Speaker 1: Make us the number one preset on your car radio and on the free, new and improved iHeartRadio app. Listen for all your music, radio and podcasts free.
Speaker 5: Never sounded so good.