Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to Night and today we are going to be talking about Los Angeles, more specifically the underground living city, of the tunnels in and around LA and all the controversy surrounding them. Basically, how do they get started? When did the digging really get kicking? And then we're going to go into the more obscure conversations, the organized crime. We're going to talk about the oil industry that's booming in LA. We're going to talk about the Lizard people. Yes, we're going there. We're also going to talk about Elon Musk because he has just dug.
Speaker 1: A new tunnel in LA. We're going to talk.
Speaker 2: About the Starbucks barista from Underground, all the things, all the things. I'm actually really excited about this episode, be honest with you, but not as excited as I am about the gift that Ravenlely and I just received from Kim from Kim's damn it loops cozy loops. I was gonna say cozy Knots, but I'm like, that's not it. I know it's not it. Cozy loops, Kim Loops. If y'all want to see this. First of all, you got to go to the Patreon. I'll give that plug in a second. But Kim, longtime listener of the show, Patreon supporter, cult member Throw and Through, actually knitted Raven Lee and I like figures of ourselves. She knitted me a Cajun knight with a sword and shit, y'all, a shield with a Florida Lee the backwards hat, and I get it because my face and hair and beard and everything. She pretty much had to make it look like he's wearing a backle butt. Look, I ain't mad at it. I'm not mad so much hair so like I.
Speaker 1: Did it, But like the fucking cape, the armor, this.
Speaker 3: Little knobs that she like detailed the little knobs of the armor on the knees and and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is incredible, Kim, thank you so much for these gifts. I'm going to put it behind me in the studio, probably somewhere between the helmets.
Speaker 1: Or something like that.
Speaker 2: But it's not gonna be a today thing because I wanted to be able to get it close enough to the camera to showcase it, like the amount of skill and the amount of time that this must have taken. I you know, I'm afraid to even guestimate here, but needless to say, Kim has been a cult member for quite.
Speaker 4: A while, so we've had some awesome gifts.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Dirty Sanjez, Timmy two Toes for his epic all his cool shit that he's made, the pyramid and everything. Also Nelson with Flavors of the Forest for sending us all sorts of goodies.
Speaker 4: Also Royce for making me this epic situation back here behind my head.
Speaker 3: Who else? I'm trying to remember everybody. I think I got everybody so far, I'm not sure we've had. Yeah, we've gotten some really awesome stuff from everybody, and we thank you guys so much for you guys' support.
Speaker 2: Absolutely And also speaking of Nelson Flavors of the Forest show, if you want to get your own big Foot Breath, go to Lincoln the show notes below and use promo code Cults at checkout for fifteen percent off your order. And he sends us all kinds of awesome goodies. He just sent us rocks, nots of rocks, well for Raven Lee the rocks, but he also sent us both some some printed ar mags that were fucking They were.
Speaker 3: So cool and honestly, we were trying to like fight over them. I think my apron is like one of my favorite things too. The apron's sike as fuck.
Speaker 1: The leather apron.
Speaker 2: It's almost like it feels like a blacksmith's apron, but it's full, it does.
Speaker 1: It's fucking dope.
Speaker 2: So yeah, Nelson's a homie. The mushrooms that he sent us, I still haven't cooked with them yet.
Speaker 1: I need to. I feel it's okay.
Speaker 3: When I have my all my display up, I'll have all the gifts up and stuff, because man, there are so many cool things and I love it. Honestly, I just I'm a gift giver. That's a that's my lovelingu so like when I get gifts, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And Kim actually made Raven that a raven as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she made me a raven.
Speaker 3: My children have commedeered it because they have sticky fingers and they're like.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: What is this epic, cute, adorable raven? Yeah, my child snatched that. I knew she was gonna see it, and she snatched that right up, and I was like, oh, my god, it's for me. I was like, what not fucking for you? You know, I probably won't even see it again to the lad day. She'll have it hidden away with all of her little treasures.
Speaker 2: So dude, whenever we get to the new studio space, we're gonna have to just flip her room to find.
Speaker 1: It because that goes in the studio.
Speaker 4: But anyway, right, I want to make a little like wired nest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ooh that would be pretty cool. Alright, So anyway, we love all our cult members.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all for the insane amount of gifts that y'all send, the insane amount of support that y'all give us. If y'all want to send us things to our PO box, Raven knows it because I don't.
Speaker 3: Like it's PO Box one one four Prairieville, Louisiana, seven zero seven sixty nine.
Speaker 4: Label it cult a conspiracy.
Speaker 1: That's the one unless you're.
Speaker 3: Doesn't matter the size of the box they give us, like a little ticket.
Speaker 4: Just hit me though.
Speaker 3: If you are sending us something, please message me on one of the platforms. I will look at the messages and said that way, I just know because I don't always go and check the mail every day and so I don't want to miss it or they think I'm dead again.
Speaker 4: That's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So that was fucking hilarious, Like, okay, for the rest.
Speaker 4: We were both dead. And I was like, well, for.
Speaker 2: The record, okay, most of the content creators will go and check their peo box once a month and they will get all the things, and they'll make a big thing about opening the things in the peo box. We don't go and check for three weeks and they just assume, yeah, well they're dead now.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I'm sorry the fuck.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, it's the post.
Speaker 2: I'm here to my house every day.
Speaker 4: With the Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It was a vibe, but yeah, just let me know if you guys are Patreon members. I check the Patreon messages really frequently. We have all sorts of fun tabs up right now. Burke Burke, what was he saying? Bok Nerd, book Nerds. That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 2: Well, all the old YouTube people know Id Burks.
Speaker 1: I know. That's all I heard.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the whole vibe that just happened. I got the we got the book Nerd Club, we got the Fat Kids at aka the Recipe Club, but we also have the Manic Teer Private messaging and stuff, and I also check all the other ones as well.
Speaker 4: Jacob does too, but not as much as me.
Speaker 2: So and if you want to be a part of that, and also see these amazing knitted art pieces that our Homegirl cult member Supreme Kim sent to us, and also all the videos that we're going to be showing this episode, the articles talking about the La tunnels. The wach you do is go to patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy Podcast. It is the only place to get the videos of our episodes, but also it is the only place to get these shows. Absolutely, commercial suck.
Speaker 1: Ads suck. We know that.
Speaker 2: And you've been listening for a few minutes now, so you've probably gotten the opening commercials. You're probably about to get another commercial break right now. Kick those ads out of here. Come support us directly over at Patreon. But that's for that lower tier. If you go to that next tier up, that third eye all the way open tier, you'll also get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult member live events. There are always a fun Unhinged Fiasco where we talk about any and everything that the cult members want to talk about.
Speaker 1: It's always a blast. We thoroughly enjoy our Tuesday nights.
Speaker 4: We talk a lot about food.
Speaker 1: We talk about.
Speaker 2: Food, we talk about things, just stuff, just things. But anyway, come join us for our Tuesday night cult member lives. But also that top tier, that Manic Tier. If you go there, you will get everything I've just listened, but you will also be receiving exclusive merchandise mail directly to you from us as a massive token of our appreciation for you supporting us in this way. This merch will never be available in any online store or anything like this. This is only for the top tier cult members of the Manic Type. But also you will be receiving an exclusive episode once a month that y'all get to choose. Honestly, we take a poll, We ask the Manic Tier members what do y'all want us to go on next? We take votes and they decide what we shoot on. We just did one about the Great Wall of China and it was fun.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a blast.
Speaker 4: It is a really interesting episode. Honestly, Yeah, a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people don't really know about the Great Wall and all the things, but it's got so much controversy around it because the Internet be Internet and it was a fun one.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great.
Speaker 2: So if you want to do that, get a part of it, man, come join us over at Patreon. Also, we are still running the promo. If you sign up for the entire year of whatever tier doesn't matter, you will get twenty five percent off. You do the math on that, that is three months free. Find me another group, another content creation group that is offering as much content as we do on our channel, between us, our affiliates and everything that has all bring you this type of.
Speaker 1: Value for that price.
Speaker 2: I challenge you and if you can find one, DMUs, I would love to know which one it is not, so I got start shading. No, I genuinely want to know, so we could probably reach out to these people and become homies. Beside the points, we're doing the most that we can for you are cult members, because honestly we work for you.
Speaker 1: Everybody listening to this.
Speaker 2: On the Spotify, on the Apple podcast, on the wherever you're listening, we genuinely do what we do for you, and we want to hear more feedback from you. So without any further ado. Let's get to the LA Tunnels, all right, So we are actually going to start off because this guy, this YouTube channel called its History, did a bang up job of explaining the backstory here the official narrative, if you will, of how the LA Tunnels came to be, when they were started to really get you know, dug out and for what purpose and all these things.
Speaker 1: And I think that you know what, give credit where credits due. Go check them out.
Speaker 2: It's history on YouTube, and let's learn together cult members about these LA Tunnels.
Speaker 5: Let's go back to a time before Los Angeles became the sprawling metropolis it is today. You see, back then, it faced significant challenges due to its geography. For more context, in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, much of downtown was surrounded by hills like Bunker Hill in Fort Moore Hill, where wealthy families lived in mansions and exclusive neighborhoods. However, as the streetcar system grew and new suburbs like Hollywood emerged, these hills became a barrier to infrastructure development, limiting the city's growth merged, these hills became a barrier to infrastructure development, limiting the city's growth and expansion north and west. One major challenge came down to the fact that street cars which connected downtown with the suburbs couldn't really climb steep hills, so they had to go all the way around them. As an effect of this, traveling was unpleasant, with the routes prolonged and crowded when heading towards the rapidly growing areas of the city like Hollywood or Glendale. So naturally, engineers and urban planners of the time sought solutions to address this very issue, and it was then that they began to modify the terrain. So, with few alternatives to solving the city's traffic problem, underground tunnels became an indispensable solution for improving mobility within Los Angeles. One of the first was Hill Street Tunnel, inaugurated in nineteen oh nine, with construction dating back to nineteen oh seven, led by the Pacific Electric Railway, the electric streetcar company that connected Los Angeles to its suburbs. This project was funded by the one and only Henry E. Huntington. Anyhow, it was built with the Red cars in mind, which made up the largest streetcar network in the world back then. Spanning over one thousand miles of track in its prime, and hence the Hill Street Tunnel, which was approximately two thousand, six hundred feet in length, was excavated to allow streetcar to pass through the hill and avoid the surface traffic. Although much of the work was manual, excavation technologies already included using dynamite to break down rocks, as well as steam powered excavation equipment to move the displaced materials. After two years of work, the tunnel was complete. This tunnel was crucial for connecting downtown Los Angeles to growing areas like Hollywood and Glendale, and effectively reduced travel time by approximately fifteen minutes, a significant saving. This tunnel also allowed street cars to pass directly under the hills instead of circling around them, making the journey much faster and efficient. It also happened to reduce street congestion, which was becoming an issue with the increased number of automobiles in the city growing by the day. At that time, Other vital tunnels were also excavated, such as the Fourth Street Tunnel, which connected downtown with the western part of the city, whereas Imbunker Hill. In addition to leveling parts of the Hill. Additional tunnels were constructed to facilitate streetcar movement in rugged terrain, and like Magic, Los Angeles expanded into new residential and commercial areas. However, well tunnels like the Hill Street and Fourth Street were excavated for streetcar transport. Another lesser known network began to take shape beneath downtown. The Los Angeles City Administration and various private entities such as banks, commissioned the construction of other tunnels to facilitate the transportation of sensitive things like money, important documents, and even prisoners.
Speaker 2: I did want to make a mention at this point so I can understand why they started the first tunnel, especially, and I know you might be thinking yourself, why was La becoming this growing metropolis. Hollywood wasn't the place for movies to be made like it is today, or it was in the Golden Age anyway, not at nineteen oh seven, right like when they first started construction on this tunnel. So you might be asking yourself, a cult member, why is it that La was growing so rapidly. We're gonna get to that in a bit. It does, in fact involve crude oil and the ins they say oil and gold insane drilling operation, like and we're gonna get to that in a bit, but all right, the first couple of tunnels for transit purposes, okay, completely understand that, no no red flags on the play just yet. And then almost immediately they get into this, they start building tunnels for transportation of money, of prisoners, of important documents, whatever the case. And it was like, Okay, now we're starting to tiptoe into the potentials of some fuck shit going on as to why these tunnels are built.
Speaker 3: Well, remember though, because the other cities that we've discussed though, had already established tunnel systems prior to LA's tunnel systems, right, and we know that people were already down there because the gold Rush brought people all across the entirety of California. So you know, it's it's taken things out of the book of San Francisco, out of Portland, out of Seattle, you know, Santa Barbara, they have them.
Speaker 4: They're all over the place.
Speaker 3: We haven't touched on every single tunnel system in California, but there is well established tunnels and underground cities throughout the entirety of the state. So absolutely I could see them doing this just like everything else was Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: And forgive me for any of our West Coast listeners here, LA doesn't or there wasn't a lot of gold found there, correct, I mean, there may be some, but it's not like San Francisco. I completely understand. It's the closest port to the Sierra Nevada were again.
Speaker 3: Because I'm pretty sure that LA found the biggest one, right, like outside of LA if they have the biggest Eureka, right, Eureka was found there. That Okay, I think let me let me look it up for sure.
Speaker 2: I do love history, but the master of all things, I just as you're talking about the boom, like you said oil and gold, and I'm like, yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, wait a minute. Did LA have a quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Gold rush for actual gold or was it people that had made their money decided to say.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and twelve pounds in the initial years which took which total historical gold production for all of Los Angeles County reached one hundred and nine thousand ounces almost one hundred and ten thousand ounces valued at two million to four million in the nineteenth century.
Speaker 2: It's not that's not like bad by any means, but it's not the same as like we got from more up north.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm.
Speaker 3: Pretty positive that Eureka was found in was found in LA.
Speaker 2: Interesting, like Eka mean the first gold nugget, Yeah, the biggest.
Speaker 4: Gold nugget, I think it was Eureka.
Speaker 3: Lemon was first found and propagated in LA in eighteen fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Got you okay?
Speaker 4: Fair so?
Speaker 2: Yeah you got a lemon sized nugget of gold. Yeah, people going to come to find a little snippet of it, Yeah for sure. Okay, fair enough. But anyway, like I was saying, we could understand why they started the tunnel transit system and then private entities, banks and wealthy business people started digging their own tunnels for their own purposes. And of course, on the record, it was for transporting money and transporting official things from point A to point B without the dangers of going top side.
Speaker 1: But is that the only reason I think not?
Speaker 3: I accidentally got it wrong. Eureka was a different nugget that was found. The biggest nugget was found is called the Majave nugget, which is similarly associated with Eureka, but that was found in nineteen seventy seven.
Speaker 4: The Mohave Desert and it is like four point nine.
Speaker 3: That says one point one hundred and fifty six. Troy ounces this is what it says. Cool. So yeah, so Eureka, though, is a part of it too, And I'm not really I glanced over that, so I didn't actually look at it. But the Mohave nugget is housed in La So that's why.
Speaker 4: Kind of got misconstruted. But yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 2: So that's a little bit of why the city started to grow so crazy. We're going to talk more about the oil industry there and all that here in a moment, but like I'm saying, at this point, we start to see private equities started digging their own tunnels, and things kind of just got sideways from there, but let's continue.
Speaker 5: Unlike the extensive public transportation tunnels, these smaller ones weren't built to move passengers across the city. Rather, they were meant to fulfill critical administrative and logistical functions. In particular, this secret network of tunnels connected critical areas of the civic center where courts, jails, and banks were located. These underground routes also allowed daily operations to occur efficiently without crossing the crowded streets of downtown. Although much shorter and more complex than the tunnels built for street cars, they were reinforced with concrete to insure stability, and hence the tunnels were gradually built connecting the buildings as the city ex expanded. Many of the entrances to these tunnels were hidden in the basements of buildings or beneath important structures, allowing easy and discrete access for those who used them well. The exact construction cost of this network was not well documented, they were likely part of a general expense associated with constructing buildings in the Civic Center and other private institutions downtown. By the nineteen twenties, it was estimated that there were around eleven miles of tunnel under the city of Los Angeles, particularly in the downtown area. Thus, what began as a solution to Los Angeles' geographic and traffic problems would soon evolve into a network of underground routes that shaped the city's transportation, but only to later play a role in its darker history.
Speaker 2: A and now, of course, we get to the underbelly, to the crime, to the bootleggers.
Speaker 5: Inter Prohibition nineteen twenty, the nation underwent a drastic change with the implementation of prohibition, which made the production, sale, and transportation of alcohol totally illegal. As the country adjusted to this new reality, the underground of Los Angeles became the perfect refuge for those seeking to evade the law. With over eleven miles of underground passages, these tunnels were repurposed as secret routes for moving smuggled alcohol. The tunnels connected to hidden bars, known back then as speakeasies, a term which apparently comes from speaking quietly to avoid drawing attention. These places were discreete and often hidden behind the ordinary facades of legitimate businesses like restaurants, shops, or warehouses. Many were located in basements or behind concealed doors, whereas some were connected directly to the tunnels under the city, making it easier to move the alcohol and people around without detection. And they also had a very strong cultural impact, as speakeasies offered more than just illegal drinks. Many featured live music such as jazz, and attracted people from all walk of lives, ranging from ordinary citizens to celebrities and figures from organized crime. Some of the most famous venues included the King Eddie Saloon disguised as a piano store, and the Executive Coconut Grove at the Ambassador Hotel, which attracted stars like Frank Sinatra and the Marx Brothers. We should also point out that skid Roll played a critical role in the alcohol smuggling that went on during Prohibition. Located in the heart of downtown and not terribly far away from the port, this area facilitated the illegal transportation of liquor that arrived on ships. The alcohol was offloaded and discreetly moved through a network of underground tunnels once it approached skid Row. Many bars and warehouses here had secret entrances to these tunnels, which not only provided safe access to alcohol, but also offered quick escape routes in case of raids. Additionally, since this was a somewhat marginal area, police surveillance in skid Row was said to be less strict than in other parts of the city, allowing speakeasies to operate with less risk of being discovered. And it needs to be emphasized that organized crime played a central role in running this network, controlling the smuggling and ensuring the operation of secret bars. At the same time, corruption within the police and local politicians helped minimize the number of raids, meaning over time, these tunnels became the center of corruption that dominated Prohibition era Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: They weren't so all right, like we've already discussed, of course prohibition, we got bootleggers, rum runners if you want to call them whatever, that are smuggling things directly from the port through tunnels to skid Row, which if you look at the map that was just on screen there, that is not a quick jaunt on land, let alone below the surface.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this was a very intricate network.
Speaker 2: There is officially an estimated eleven miles of tunnels, but unofficially, I mean, your guess.
Speaker 1: Is as good as mine, honestly, I mean that is I.
Speaker 2: Mean, especially with skid Row, has always been like you're saying, a bit of a you know, a grimy areas of the cops really kind of turned the other way, especially with the corruption that was going on at that time.
Speaker 1: But there we have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, skid Row now is just absolutely horrific.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which we're going to talk about that more towards the end of the episode, after we talk about Hugh Hefner and his underground tunnels from the Playboy Mansion to celebrities. But before we get to that, let's talk a little bit more about what is under the ground of Los Angeles itself.
Speaker 1: Right, we do in fact mean oils oil wells, and.
Speaker 2: These wells are actually being hidden in plain sight in Los Angeles. For anybody who does not know LA has I think it's like a trillion barrels of oil underneath it. And they have been extracting this for over one hundred years. And in the earlier days of LA there was no problem with seeing a bunch of drilling rigs just operating, because who the fuck cared. However, as the city grew up around it, they tried to find ways of hiding them.
Speaker 4: So here is buildings up around him.
Speaker 1: Yes, these are.
Speaker 4: They've hid them inside of buildings and now.
Speaker 2: They they are soundproofed buildings. There's a couple of islands that they have like artificial waterfalls going as just a way to like cut down on noise and shit. One of these actually has led to kids getting sick, which is crazy because it's in the middle of a high school and these kids they like painted the sides of it as a way to like show the kids support and then kids started getting cancer and shit, it's it's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 1: But let's talk about it here.
Speaker 4: So I mean, that's funny, but like I mean, it's you.
Speaker 2: Know, I guys, it's more of a cob sense of humor. But beside the point here. This is from Los Angeles Magazine. So here are four oil wells hidden in plain sight in LA. For the record, there's a lot. These are just four of the more well known. Okay, So first one the Packard Well site. So if you're just driving through LA and you see this building, you're not gonna think anything's really suspicious about it.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. You know. It's a squirret building, no windows.
Speaker 2: It's fine, But believe it or not, it is a very active oil well. This was built in nineteen sixty seven and what looks like a windowless Beije office building along Peako in the mid Willshire neighborhood hides fifty two oil and gas wells owned by Sentinel Peak Resources. A Derek on tracks it moves from well head to well head within the roofless structure.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. This structure has.
Speaker 2: No roof, but that's wild and it's also like pretty soundproof as far as the walls are. Concerns why it's constructed with like these slits for air, but like no one would know that ever unless you knew what this building.
Speaker 3: Was, right, which poses the question like do you actually really know what you drive by every day?
Speaker 2: Absolutely correct, Raven. The next is the Beverly Center. It's just as big, almost looks like a big old brick warehouse. I guess it's very wily, a lot of industrial stuff on the outside of it, but actually this on the inside.
Speaker 1: From the outside of all you see is these brick walls.
Speaker 2: So tucked on the western side of the Beverly Center, the Sentinel Peak Resource Rig peaks out from behind tall walls and foliage, barely visible to passers by on San Vincente. From the top of the mall's parking garage, you can scope the site's full expanse, which includes fifty four wells that tap into Salt Lake and Beverly Hill oil fields and produced tens of thousands of barrels of black gold every year. So next we have the more uh what I think is funny but maybe not, The Tower of Hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the name. Tower of Hope.
Speaker 2: And you see it's got a lot flowers on it. All these things and the one hundred and sixty five foot tall Derek at Beverly Hills High As in Beverly Hills High School was dubbed the Tower of Hope in two thousand and clad in a vinyl sound absorbing sheath festooned with flowers painted by hospitalized children. Lawsuits claiming chemicals associated with the rig caused cancer were either dismissed or settled, but after the owner of Venoco went bankrupt, the decades only drilling site was shut down in July of twenty seventeen. So why I'm saying it's funny is because the kids that they were painted it, they were hospitalized because of what this Derek did to them.
Speaker 4: I still don't see the humor in that.
Speaker 2: But like, I don't know, maybe I'm just fucked up here.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The Irony raven it's called irony anyway. They shut it down in twenty seventeen. But let's talk more about it now. The Cardiff Tower. This one is an interesting one. So the Pico Robertson neighborhood has been a Jewish enclave since the end.
Speaker 1: Of World War two, Jews. I know it's La Raven. It's like say, in New.
Speaker 2: York, we can't not bring up the Jews in some way, but anyway, so it makes sense that the then owner of the Occidental Petroleum disguised this drilling site at Pico and Cardiff as a synagogue in nineteen sixty six.
Speaker 1: It was rebuilt in two thousand and one. The pseudo Shule.
Speaker 2: Now the property of Pacific Coast Energy, is home to forty wells, which are as accessed by movable Eric's that taps the same oil field as the Tower of Hope.
Speaker 1: So all right, let me break this one down for you.
Speaker 2: They they needed to put a well in this area. This area happened to be a Jewish area. Two things that Jews love money and synagogues. I think that's a fair statement to say. And so the oil company was like, hey, listen, we're gonna pay y'all to just not ask questions, and we're gonna build this to look like a synagogue.
Speaker 3: In Hell.
Speaker 2: You could even open one of your shools here and it's all good. It's gonna be fine, and everybody basically getting the thumbs up, and that's that.
Speaker 3: So did you know that there's eight thousand oil and gas fells located in LA. There's actually one hundred and one thousand unplugged oil and gas fells throughout California, but eight thousand them, so eight percent is located in La County.