Speaker 1: This is a clip from Raised by Giants. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: Yes, Palm Beach Peak is very interesting and I have been digging into it and people have been saying, stop harassing this guy, stop passing this guy, and I'm like, I'm not harassing the guy. All I did was show what he was saying. I did a short video of this, and like, I got spammed with a bunch of people saying stop her assing him. I'm like, all I did was just present to you guys what he was saying, that he used to party with Epstein, that Epstein is dead and now he's alive. And I'm like, well, how do you know that Epstein is dead? For one? Two? You know, how does how did you know him before? And then I started like looking through the files. Okay, I put this in the shaff screen right down here, which is really interesting. I just searched up twin in the files. Okay, and we don't know who this is from because the name has been redacted. Okay, he says to Jeffrey Epstein, okay, and the email says, saw your twin last night. My heart almost jumped out of my chest when I saw him. The likeness is unbelievable. But he was hugging and kissing another man in the street. Must be the same man that one of your friends. I think it was Faith Saul recently. Okay, And I'm like, okay, this is very interesting because if Palm Beach Pete already knew Epstein, he said that he partied with Epstein. I would really like to see Epstein's reply to this email. But of course we can't see that because you can't really search the files like that. You can't go through the replies of the emails, and we don't know who it's from, so we don't know what Epstein replies if he replied to this email, because apparently they they knew each other, right.
Speaker 1: That's interesting because there's a lot of talk about cloning and like being able to clone bodies to full like full age of whatever the human is up to eight or nine years, but they're having issues with the brain. And then that email that you just brought up talking about, you know, I bumped into your clone and as he wanted. She say, he's funny. Who sent that email?
Speaker 2: By the way, it doesn't say who sent the email it's blacked out.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Do you think in his clone, we're partying together, they're hitting parties, They're like Hi, They're like tag team and all this horrible shit. Dude, Like it's crazy? Or do you think he got to meet his clone? He'd want to meet his clone? I mean, was he that weird that that's something he'd want to do. It's interesting that he had all these scientists that were really interested in cloning around him. And you mentioned clone aid when I was on a war room and I interviewed you, and I looked into it and I got a video of them announcing his birth. So the ability to clone is there, right, and that somebody is doing it. I'm telling you right now. It's maybe illegal in the United States, but there's other places. It's probably not illegal to clone yourself. And if you were a rich, mean son of a gun, you would clone yourself so you could swap out your liver or kidney like an oil change. Right, perfect match, no problem story. Clone Baye Bye or like Epstein, was also obsessed. But Pulley wasn't at pulling your consciousness and sole out of one body and moving it to another body. Well, why would you want to do that unless you're trying to jump bodies to another clone.
Speaker 2: What's really strange is no one knows where Epstein is buried. He has no marked grave. Reportedly, he was buried in an unmarked crypt next to his parents at the Star of David Memorial Garden Cemetery in Palm Beach, Florida. But what's all, his parents' names were also removed from the burial site, making it harder to find the actual site. So in reality, we don't know exactly where Epstein is buried, which is suspicious in and of itself, and not only that. Within the files that says that Epstein's body was switched out.
Speaker 1: That's right. They put a bunch of boxes there, right they went in. They wanted the trick the media, so they claimed they switched out his body with a bunch of boxes. And if he could be cloning and he had a clone out there, why wouldn't they just switch out his body with the clone in the jail like what we read in the three chan or four chan reports a three chan four chan reports.
Speaker 2: You know, well, when they were removing them from the prison, who was that then? Because we saw Epstein being wheeled out of the prison with like a breathing oxygen type mask on, and there was another video of him being carried out in a body bag. So if they were trying to fool the media, yeah, I don't think they did a very good job, because the media I got pictures of Epstein being supposedly Epstein right being wheeled out of the prison. So I don't really understand exactly what that entire farce was there. I don't understand exactly what was going on, because if you were trying to fool the media, then you would think that the plan would go off without a hitch and they wouldn't actually be able to see Epstein being removed from the prison.
Speaker 1: I think you got a valid point there, writer, right, So what we're looking at here is these Epstein claims that by the way, a prison guard saw Epstein being wheeled out, and st and Y did a follow up and the guy was real he worked at the prison. He posted on four Chance saying they're wheeling out Epstein. I think they switched him out and they talked to medical and they said that they didn't release him, and there was no judge, you know, judge, a note to release or anything, and the guy at the watch tower. Guard tower didn't write down the plane, said that there's a guy in military garb in the back of the van when he checked, and that was it. So they're probably all in on it at the level, or at least some of them had to be bought and paid for. That's why this guy had to give up his bank accounts, right, because they wanted to see if he was paid off or not. And if there was, there's some questions, more questions, but I don't think that that's how it works. Maybe they sent them some cryptocurrency or something, some of that bitcoin that they got, but yeah, at the end of the day, we don't really know. And I always joked from that day, from that very day that broke when Jeffrey Epstein died, and said, don't you believe it, he could be on the island somewhere sipping on margaritas with Osama bin Lad and jokingly, right, that was my joke, Thoughsama bin Land was the bunchline. I was kind of serious about Jeffrey Epstein. And here we have this guy Palm Beach, Pete looks just like Epstein, lives in the area, and he's driving with girls way above his pay grade, Like I saw him with some very attractive females and sorry, Palm Beach Pete, I don't think you're that enticing to be attractive to, like a twenty nine year old blonde or whatever that was in your car. And if so, you know, hey, good go get going there. Okay, mister Epstein too, But like, I don't know, man, what if you had more than one clone? Like, like, what are the possibilities here? What's going through your mind when you're seeing all this stuff? Now we're finding out that he was in New York at the same time Epstein was in New York. We're finding out that he was also in Florida. You know, Palm Beach Pete and you know here, Jeffrey, you talk about Palm Beach and they have some of the same things that they're saying. It's just creepy. What's the coincidence?
Speaker 2: Well, it's very interesting because they look identical, they have around the same birthdays, they're from the exact same area of the country, so it's like, I don't know, it's it's very interesting. And whenever I was going through the Palm Beach Pete stuff to make my short video about it, the pretty much went viral online. I started on Instagram and I was scrolling and I saw this post of a guy that made a video that showed that Epstein had created a TikTok account, okay, and he was posting really weird stuff on this TikTok account, like I'm back on the island. I can't wait to be bad. I can't believe I'm back on the island. And this was like current and this a mass like millions of followers really quickly. Now we never really know because with AI and stuff like that, you can essentially create an entire.
Speaker 3: Fase deniability, right, So, but there was really strange and weird images were put on this profile, like help with like a weird cell.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It was really strange. And then I exited out of Instagram to try and locate the actual TikTok account so I can do some more research and investigation to see how jit it was. Did it pass the smell test right? And it turns out that TikTok deleted the account two days after it essentially went viral, and so I found out that it was real. It was a real account, but TikTok went in and banned it, just like they did with Palm Beach Pete. It banned his Instagram account. Okay, So then I tried to go back to Instagram to find the real of the guy that showed that this TikTok account that was apparently the real Jeffrey Epstein, and I cannot find the video. It's been lost in the algorithm.
Speaker 1: Well, here's Palm Beach Pete. We're gonna play this clip for you guys out there. We'll get the volume up. Here we go. This is Palm Beach Pete getting banned from Facebook. Palm Beach Feet all the best Mark Zuckerberg. Maybe he could hang out, maybe because he didn't Zuckerberg meet up with Epstein. Isn't there like a dinner that they ate at or something like that. There's a picture of them together. Maybe this is Epstein saying, hey, brother, let's hang out. You know, I like, like, what do we believe at the end of the day. It's so wild to me to think about all these possibilities. Now, Epstein very well could be dead, which is probably if I had a percentage meter, I would put my heart at about eighteen percent there and majority over fifty one percent. That he's alive and somewhere in between that he's tried to download his consciousness or something else or weird like that. But this guy, like he's sending Mark Zuckerberg messages. He's like, zuck, I'm on Instagram. Why didn't they baan off of Instagram? It's interesting they got him on TikTok. If they got banned him on Facebook, they have to know he's on Instagram. And the idea I have a couple of ideas here is that Number One, they're worried that this is going to commit a frenzy and somebody's gonna actually really find the real Jeffrey Epstein because now everyone's gonna be looking for Epstein, right, They're like, oh, palm beach beat. There is now there's gonna be a hysteria, and there's gonna be nowhere for Epstein to hide. Although he was interested in reconstruction reconstructed facial surgery. You know, I don't know, man, I wonder this guy has an egg shaped penis too, you know, at the end of the day, you know, not not for my own reason, but like, like, like, is this Jeffrey Epstein? You know that's what I'm asking.
Speaker 2: Well, people have analyzed his teeth. I don't know if you have that. I might have sent you the photo of that. If not, I can find it really quickly. But people have put the teeth of Epstein next to Palm Beach Pete's teeth and apparently they are identical, which I don't know how much truth there is to that one, because you can literally use you can say that is Jeffrey Epstein when it might just be two different photos of Palm Beach Pete, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well they can edit it and they can like swap out the mouth and teeth, and you know, there's gonna be hoaxes. And the question is is like what is real? And that's where the CIA wants us. They want us to have no fricking clue what is real and what is not real. But I'm telling you right now, Palm Beach Pete he went public and he's like, yeah, I was, like, my phone was viral everything like that. And you start looking and based on the photos that they show you, they're like, yeah, this is this is the real guy. This is this could be Epstein. They have the same teeth. But at the end of the day, you know, we don't really know, Ryan, But how long has cloning been going on? You've been doing some research and deep dive into this. Let's talk about Cloni for a second.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got the picture of his teeth up here on the Sheriff screen just just for people to look at and they can draw their own conclusions. I mean, they could literally be just two pictures of Palm Beach Pete, and then they've just made it seem like that. The other photo is of Jeffrey Epstein because they kind of drew in Jeffrey Epstein on the on the photograph.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna get on the screen. Here, hold on a second. All right, there we go. We got it on the screen now for you guys. You can take a look at this.
Speaker 3: Oh no, it went and went away.
Speaker 2: No hold on, let me pull it back up again.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: There it is. There it is, baby. Now, the teeth look very similar. If that really is Jeff on the left and Pete on the right, then teeth are almost dang near identical. Okay, and that's one thing that you can't really change. I mean I guess you could. You could, you know, pull out your teeth and get teeth implants or whatever, but it's very difficult to change your teeth. It's almost an identifier. That's how they identify a lot of people. That's supposedly how they identified Hitler's body was from his dental records. Now not saying that that's fact or truth, but it just shows you how much teeth are and I identify her for it.
Speaker 1: And he would have aged like five, about five or six seven years since the last photos of him. If he was around, and he would be looking older, he would have more wrinkles, and I'm seeing some of the similarity between the facial structures. You would think that he would go get plastics.