Speaker 1: Ninety seven won the Eagle. This is the world famous Been and Skin show. Happy Friday, everybody. I have a question for skin KT and Christina. Christina, thank you for saying Shoot, she has a show tonight. I don't mil pizza throwing down at Tulips in Fort Worth. So it's show night, show day, show night. Yeah. When's the last time you guys? If ever we're in a road rage situation? Oh, I don't know that I ever have been. I'm pretty calm. Later in the show we'll explore my Dwayne Wade audio. You're talking about where someone directed rage at us or either way? Have you have you do you remember like this used to happen to me all the time. If somebody's riding my bumper, I break check them. Oh. I would throw the bird out a lot of times. There was one time I was driving to work and I had to be at work super early in the morning, and it was one of those situations where there's three lanes and there's a red light in the two lane are going forward and the far far right lane is for turning right only. But the lines and the other two lanes were so long that as I was moving up in that right handed turn lane. One of the cars, a big truck, decided to pull over and cut me off because they assumed I was just cutting over to try to cut back over and get in front of that side right. Does that make sense? You actually wanted to turn right? Yeah, I really wanted to turn right. Yeah. And so as I got up there and that car did that and cut me off, I reached out and I slapped their side mirror as hard as I can with my left hand. It was pretty good to be able to use your left. That seems really unhinged. This is before the TV show Beef, though, yeah, a little better. At one point. This is probably the worst thing I did. There was a lady who was riding my bumper and like super aggressive, and it was like all over me, and I was holding like one of the largest soft drinks, like a in a like a big gulp right, and I decided to go with my left and just throw it up out of my car as I drove, and it landed on our wind children. And so yeah, I used to be unhinged, and then that bitch deserved it. Thank you, thank you for not even being there and knowing that. But as time went on, and I realized as I got older, I you know, I and I stopped doing all those steroids. But I got older, and I was like, you know what, I just don't want to get killed. Everyone in Texas has a gun. I don't want any drama. It's all good. I don't really have road rage issues. I don't have any interactions with people. If someone's super aggressive, I'm just like, man, I just tried to get out of their way and let them go about their business and go be an idiot somewhere else. Very zen, have you been? Right? So they comes in Ben. So you guys have never had an issue of any kind. You've never flipped the bird at anyone or anything. Nothing more than just like, what's this guy doing? You know, something like that, I hold your arms up. I got to get out of my I have, but I just don't think it's been recent. Yeah, I think it's probably I think probably the last significant road rage exchange where it wasn't like Kevin mumbling something under his breath like the guy in office space was probably pre pandemic. Right, So, yesterday I'm driving up the tollway, I'm driving to work, and I didn't have a great morning I wasn't in a good mood, and I was in a situation where I ran into a ton of traffic in Frisco, over by the Star and I'm heading south. Where you going to that boot place over there, the boot barn. Oh no, lu Casey Casey to get some PEPSI boots. And I'm just you know, there's one of the three lanes on the toll way, I think it's three there is completely shut down because they're doing something in the median. So there's a lot of traffic. And there was a point there where, at some point over there, I was trying to get over into the right lane. I was in the left lane, and there was a bunch of space there and the only thing coming was a pretty big truck, like not an eighteen wheeler, but not a pickup bigger than that, right, so some sort of service truck. And it was pretty far back, and I put my blinker on for a while, and I went to turnover to turn, and I was like, they're like accelerating, Like there was no reason to accelerate, because, oh is my wife driving. You're getting into a situation where you're about to have to slow down. Also, so they were specifically accelerating to stop me from getting over. So I pulled out a little further into that lane, like, hey, I'm coming into this lane, and they were like, well, w're coming to it. Did not slow down, and I thought, man, this is they're aggressively saying you're not cutting in here, even though there was a huge space there and they were gonna have to slow down immediately, and I just instinctively there was just this moment where they I went ahead and let him have it, let him have the lane. I had to cut back over into my lane, and I saw him pause and look in his side mirror back at me, and I went straight right handed, perfect form, go f yourself, bird, middle finger? Did you mouth it to him? At the same time, it was the full mouth engagement bodiling, which everything was like, did you say you're in no sex having MF or the energy I gave said all of that, yeah, okay, And I could tell kinda you know he was he was. He looked like a laborer, like he was doing manual labor. I'm going to distance from this right now. He got out there, three hours of radio and he's done. I'm just saying he when I he looked like he would. He like had oil on a shirt, and so I think it wouldn't have been a problem for him to just pull over and get out. And as I you know, as I did that, I don't do that anymore because I don't want to get in a brawl. I'm saying, he whips ass for a living, and you currently don't the top. I guess I'm not saying this right. I could immediately tell he was tougher than me and more about it than me, yeah, and that he would have no problem get now and just kicking my ass. He had nails for lunch, as if the service truck didn't give it away. You don't think my expensive foreign car was sending him the right message. A fat guy in an expensive foreign car and a nice plush eating leather seed and flipped him up the bottomized And so that dandy over there must have stolen that service truck. And so I was like, man, there is I have not done that in so long. That was so clear, it felt great, But it was so I saw him react to it like he saw it like, and he zoomed in with his eyes like wait what He looked closer into the mirror's like what and you're like, yeah, you saw it. I didn't exactly all that. I'm going to my radio job, and I was like, man, this is right as the traffic's clearing up, so it's about to start speeding up. And then allowed, Oh, I got over a hill and traffic was stopped again, and I just went right over hill and it was stopped like all the way to where I'm like, I'm about to be side by side.
Speaker 2: I'm about to be.
Speaker 1: Right next to this guy. And am I about to get shot?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: He would stab you, you know. I'm like, oh my god, this is so horribly played. I don't see any marks on you. So I start going extra slow, like, let's let this traffic breathe a little bit. Let me just stay back. Yeah here, you know what late is he? And I'll get in that lane just so I'm a little bit further behind him. Did you turn up the down the window so he can hear some real aggressive music coming out of your car? Yeah? And then I also realized, you know, my license plate say roller Town is their customized license plates, so it's not gonna be hard to you know, find me or no I am or nowhere to go to the business, you know, and so I guarantee you he listens to the eagles. Well, I don't want to get up next to him anyways and let him see my plates or get stabbed or shot or beat up, and so anyways, I just realized that was a terrible reaction, and luckily I played it back slow enough to where I never had to get side by side. And then by the time traffic opened up, boy, I got on that accelerator, just got out of there. But I realized I almost cost myself an ass whipping. So how did date end? But it reminded me of one thing, and I'll remember this for the rest of my life. Never forget the intro.
Speaker 2: He said, sart time movies. Right now, are you ready? Ready's ready?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 3: Wit with our show? You're going roling it be, except with similar sweet pursuing it. Donold out shaw shank through the sewer. Kid, Now what chilling at day eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. How we're starting to get crattic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit tun in zone out Crank it up, beat the habit I won.
Speaker 1: I hang out with a friend rocking on the radio. My home Home boys head.
Speaker 2: Talking on the radio.
Speaker 4: It's time to to this wasp kid, All baby, here we go, Kat thirteen up, all up on the radio.
Speaker 1: All right. We are gonna be doing our show on Monday at David Busters in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That is that location? What is that over there? Walmingt Hill seventy five, seventy five and Warner Hill? Right? Yeah, I think think it is between Walnut Hill and whatever. What's the next one Southwestern? I it's og Spot, I think, and I think it was the first one here and it is awesome. So we're gonna be over there. We'll do our show from three to six at Dave and Busters. I want to say this if anybody is if you want to follow along with this next topic and it ties into something that happened to me. All is driving today. I just sent you guys a picture of this and I posted it in the Freak after Party. So if you're on Facebook, there's a group called Freak after Party Freak after Party, you can go join that and see the picture of what I'm talking to you about. I was voice texting you guys about this as I was driving in because today, while driving in and some of that same traffic, I had a motorcycle gang on my bumper and it happens now. There was a time where my wife and I and the kids were driving to Portoransas and I just watched a documentary about this really dangerous motorcycle gang. Can'member what they're called. When you see their patch on their jacket, you do not pass them. Hell's Angels. I can't remember what it was. It's like, I think I know what you're talking about, and I think it was different than Hell's Angels. These were This was like a Southern gang, right, I think it's a Hispanic Yeah. Yeah, and uh, and it was you're not supposed to pass them. And so we were in a situation where going to Port Ransas or going back from Port Rance. I can't remember. Two of those riders in that gang were riding by themselves and they were both taking up a lane together, but to give each other space, they were also taking up a little bit of the fast laneh Was this the Bandidos? Yes? It was the bandido Oh. I thought they were called Noel Passo. Yeah, And so I was like I was like, man, I just want my wife goes go around these idiots. And I was like, honey, no, I just watched your documentary on this. You don't mess with these guys. I think you have to like ask them if it's okay to pass them. She's like, he's taking up a little bit of the fast lane. I go, he's trying to draw a charge. Yeah, he wants me to do something like that. She's I'm not gonna fall into that trap. I'm gonna keep going forty right behind them the whole way. He's in the mood for homicide, honey. And so later on somebody told me I was an idiot for having any of those concerns. Yeah, I agree, Yeah, yeah, but this particular, Yeah, this is this game today, this gang today is the most half assed motorcycle game you've ever seen. I want you to look at that picture. Man. First of all, I think they'll be able to hang out at Rollertown then, no tough guys. Yeah, nobody was going helmetless, so they were safety first, right, Yeah, I love that. No matching motorcycles, They're totally different styles of motorcycles. The guy on the right who looked to be wearing a spacesuit. It looked like he had an overhead projector on the front of his It didn't look like even had a real motorcycle light. He had an old school overhead projector from some of the great science in the mid eighties, and then he had double front headlights. So that's not a tough guy. That's like he made that motorcycle in his garage. Yeah, he's more of an enthusiast. Right, Look at that. I mean, is that an imposing motorcycle gang?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But what did they do to you? So they were riding my bumper so close, and you know, sometimes the motorcycles are like, hey man, we see all this traffic. We're just gonna cut right between all the cars and get where we're going, you suckers. They were kind of acting like they were gonna do that, but then they didn't and they kept almost hitting my back bumper. Did you hit the oil slick button? And James bond them hogs to I just want to get y'all's thoughts on that picture again. If you're on Facebook, go to the Freak After party to that group. I just put the post up and said discussing and I would love to get people's thoughts. Is that an intimidating motorcycle gang or no, I'm sorry, I'm distracted. There was a sequel to Wild Hogs. No, that's the joke. Oh, okay, maybe this well no, I mean, but I wouldn't be surprised. We were learning that it hasn't come out yet though. Oh that should be good. Uh the Wild Hogs too, Yeah, it's coming and uh, William H. Macy's gonna be in it with Martin Lawrence, Tim Allen, and John Travolta, the original four. I think Ben that it's probably like Christina said, I think they're like the Wild Hogs guys. Since I was on probation self induced probation in my own car by me, enforced by me on me, huh, I was like, you know, since I had a road rage incident already yesterday, I'm just gonna let all this play out and not let them know I'm upset about them being on my bumper. But I don't think I think it was more like guys from Revenge of the Nerds. I don't think it was like how many were there there was? I think at one point there was five, and then two of them took off because they had to go to work. One of them made them with the friendly, friendly motorcycle wave and then went off the other. In fact, they may not have even been together. May just been we're all riding motorcycles, let's hang out. It's almost like our version of a car pool. Yeah, but what do you make of that picture? I just think it's real dangerous for you to be taking pictures. It looks like they're out their biking for a good cause. Yeah, maybe vikers against child. So it's our buddy Zach and he I'm doing something good. I was wondering if he was one of them. Okay, so Christina, tell us about your show tonight. Let's hype it up, let's promote it, let's let people know about it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's actually part of like a whole festival thing. So tonight and tomorrow a bunch of bands are playing, not only us, A son of Stam's supposed to play it, but they're out but sorry. It's called not Stock for fourth Annual Not Stock at Tulips in Fort Worth. We're going on at eight thirty and I'm pretty sure you can get tickets at TULIPSFTW dot com cool there, Fastball headlining tonight.
Speaker 1: By the way, let's go support Kray and Oatmeal Pizza tonight at Tulips in Fort Worth. Coming up next, Let's keep it going on music KT, where are you gonna take us? Well, the Rolling Stone release. They're two hundred and fifty top albums since the year two thousand. I went through it and created a game show. Let's get weird next? All right, that's next.