Speaker 1: Oh ship, were just now started reading targets for two hours. Hey everybody, welcome to the Everyday Black Man Podcast. You got your boy Riker, you got your boy read, you got your boy. Other people I don't know their names right now? What's up, bitches?
Speaker 2: My name Shane the East Island though.
Speaker 1: Oh shwam shlam alma, dame down, white collar shug hoho and your other nigga uh left on left on the stranger, left arm, the familiar, the familiar stranger. I know I'm a little bit lady man once or twice sometimes I just want to switch it up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's killing me, dying.
Speaker 1: Softly, softly? What's the what's today?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Today is the second is officially black black? Uh black? Whatever money ended.
Speaker 4: It's them that's investigating. Little baby is the younger brother for my brother.
Speaker 1: And he really Oh that nigga, he gonna let him go? Pretty little baby? When? When? When? When? When?
Speaker 4: When? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What about this show? Sure?
Speaker 1: I like cousin Skeeter, You remember, all right? I remember because you get Uh.
Speaker 4: I couldn't relate. I can never relate to that that niggas when he was too pretty in life.
Speaker 2: Oh don't get me wrong. We watched the PA, not the other nigga.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, I know, but everything's about him. Didn't get No, he's lying.
Speaker 1: Peter was a liar, Bro. Peter was a liar. Peter hard breaker.
Speaker 2: Nigga line is fun, bro, Nigga line is the way.
Speaker 1: Hey, if probably lying, if you get caught, remember that man, that woman.
Speaker 4: Who said that all all the dudes she ever been with, the trash ain't nothing her fault.
Speaker 1: You just wanting to be don that nigga? Bro? I be telling young black man treat them bad, like, treat them as worse as you can. If she's not you know what you think she is, then sure, if she's good, she'll stand with you know, be with you, be there, she'll stand at attention. I'm giving you terrible advice right now, but look try it. See what happened? You know?
Speaker 2: You know, I.
Speaker 4: Think the the Earth of the y Ans came from one of the episodes that Reid said some ship like this. That's why we got lunch of him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: No, No, your son's man, all right, bro, Your son as soon as he's like have that colorism thing going on in his head, that he got tough enough.
Speaker 1: You know they're gonna be like, oh, what you gonna do? He don't show he tough. He's gonna go get him a mask on Chinese stuff, and he's gonna go why time from the Chinese.
Speaker 4: Though my son gets his regular visits to Chicago with his cousin's on the outside.
Speaker 1: They ain't gonna give him on the three crede.
Speaker 4: Bro, they ain't gonna get a little street trade, but it's gonna take it. He's gonna how to hold his own.
Speaker 1: Nah bout you light skinned boat. You don't get none of that. Bro. Hey, even after you do it, you still don't get the credit. I'm telling you still turned out. I'm only telling you from a light skin dish perspective.
Speaker 4: Now, No, no, you got that's a difference. He didn't get his mom's what you don't have. His mom fres was like, he will be good.
Speaker 1: You got freckles from I mean, you keep saying that. I'm just like, bro, what okay? The freckles you my parents you grew with.
Speaker 4: Just because you want to hide it, you try.
Speaker 1: I have the blackest proved. I don't have a beer right now. I gotta go tee. I ain't have beerd in money man puts up. I'm live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't worried about my sould interacting with that. He's gonna be around. I'm just keeping around his.
Speaker 1: Own beetle for a while. Is the home of the y ms.
Speaker 4: Br He ain't gonna be He ain't gonna be in general population until he graduated high school. But then he has to figure it out.
Speaker 1: You sent him a regular high school, not.
Speaker 4: Said till you graduate high school.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean, good luck. Man. We can't let the yan take over. Man, I'm with you. I think we should start o ens bro and start killings. And they get together on white and to.
Speaker 4: Start killing the white teas.
Speaker 2: Okay, the internet.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, man, y'all can do it. Dang, y'all the same way, y'all kill each other. Y'all can go to these important places and set it off.
Speaker 1: And this motherfucker mother I got damn I know over there, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's hey?
Speaker 4: Tell me? What? Uhmer on to the Travis Barker's daughter and bad Baby having a beef and they actually like dropped, like rapped this songs. Now, granted they two terrible white girls rapping, but why they get the hardest beat out of like that I've heard in the last few years. They one of like Travis Barker's is a Travis Barker. Yeah, Travis Barker's one daughter got a beat that we did in my life by Juvenile and that ship. I think it is like Little Alabama or something like.
Speaker 1: That, in my life, by Juvenile all my life, by.
Speaker 4: In my life. She took the producer flipped. Her producer flipped in my life beating that ship is hard at ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then.
Speaker 4: The bad baby. Her producer flipped, Uh, Obama, and it actually goes hard. It has like the chance of.
Speaker 2: Obama, said Obamba. I'm sorry you said Obamba. I thought you said Obama and.
Speaker 4: His white girls around beating. But they got some hard beats. That's like killing these whings.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what happens when you got the head start of money in your pocket.
Speaker 4: I guess so, man, I'm getting sick.
Speaker 1: But the producers started keeping their tags and beats because niggas was stealing them. You know what I mean. The songs we got on beats, we never paid for it, and now all that ship normal. They were like, it's just his tag. Niggas used to have tags, but we put the beat on the internet. Have tag niggas just solading that ship or something. Now it's in there. You don't know if he paid it for it or not. You know, now just in there. Argressive beats, so aggressive beats. Aggressive.
Speaker 4: When went off on that ship on this Twitch, he was like, niggas, y'all going to be beats, taking motherfucking tag off. You can put that ship on after I take the beat.
Speaker 1: Aggressive beats, so aggressive beats because he doesn't steal it. See page just bought him another ten million dollar car, So I think he's good now.
Speaker 2: Bro, he said he.
Speaker 4: Get to They pay him like a nice amount to play games on Twitch. You get to get the bread off a game, like he was saying, like when he's playing. If he said something like man on thirsty, y'all want something like they payim like sixty K time he dropped or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he has to do. He pays, that's bro. It's called that I sold my master's money.
Speaker 1: He sold him for.
Speaker 4: Real masters a time they had his master's that's why he.
Speaker 6: So he sold what he had left of his masters. He sold them ships. That's why he has money, now that's why he's buying cars. This gonna get broken three months because this nigga never learned the lesson in the first place, which is nigga, don't spend all your money.
Speaker 4: Like buying that he paid two million, four and a half to sell for like it was one hundred and fifty something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something something really weak, something really weak. All realized.
Speaker 4: Niggas gonna learn. Yeah, old.
Speaker 2: Buzzing on our beat, bouncing on our beat.
Speaker 1: Hope.
Speaker 4: I feel like he got low ball because he showed he sold his catalog up to like a certain year and it's only for like it wasn't like the Justin Bieber bags and ship like that it was. It was a few tens deals. Granted is something I would have to add, but yeah, like you see the pricing on their on the black one.
Speaker 1: Thing I would say about these kind of they're not worth as much as you think they are because these young niggas don't listen. Tone of the old ship just people out. They are alive, So it's only worse something for the next thirty forty years.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying this was coming out when there it was like you know, the Justin Terble Lad it was just tipular Justin Bieber. Who else told there it was like a pop artist.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no. What's that girl? That girl who had a girlfriend kiss a girl and she liked it?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, like they like five hundred.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swim did it too, right, They tell us records.
Speaker 2: Her her dad, her dad made sure she didn't saw her ship.
Speaker 1: Uh damn.
Speaker 2: What was that girl's name? Who kissed the girl? She liked it? K Yeah, Katy Perry sold her for like a billion dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, like there's those packed those those excuse me masters went for for billions or half a billy. But the black art like Future sold his for like two hundred. I think that's the most that we've heard of a rapper with their men.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, marsh Madness alone is gonna get that money back.
Speaker 1: Boy got a hundred. If I'm not the safe.
Speaker 4: Thing he actually masters he has, well, he's.
Speaker 1: The one of the biggest artists of our time. You just don't see it.
Speaker 4: Look, man, I don't appreciate you disrespecting me by talking about these things. I thought.
Speaker 1: I know, Look man, I don't. It just is what it is.
Speaker 2: But now he's right, but he's wrong.
Speaker 1: Uh No.
Speaker 2: What happened is he tried to get back possession of his masters, but they but Atlantic Record said fuck no, I'm.
Speaker 4: Pretty sure he sold them and who have never owned her masters? Her dad's recula sold them to Scooter Braun. She had an issue with it. Scooter Braun sold them ships for billions, and she is re recording it. She tried to tarnish his name with it and weaponize her audience again, even though he did it all legally. It was nothing that he did that was relatious. But of course she's a white woman that she yelled out. You know, it didn't work because it was a white guy and he was Jewish.
Speaker 1: So if it was a black dude, you know Jews. White woman can't beat Jews. It's just how it goes. It's like the ultimate Trump.
Speaker 2: You leave, you leave people alone, you leave my This is this is the second time that NBA you boy tried to get his masks. He tried in twenty twenty, they said no. He tried in twenty twenty two. They said no and gave a sixty million dollars record deal and told him to sit in a little black ass down what he did.
Speaker 4: He can't read, man, That's why, man, that nigga took monopoly money. That's what it was with the Utah. Now he can't leave Utah up there with Kanye confused.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Utah got white women that just know how to steal black men.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's up there by not under his own cord. That's only the stipulations of his with ten year parole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he needs to stay there. Maybe this next time he'll figure out how to do something better, become fast.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, the nigga birthed fucking thirteen y ns, so it's gonna be more.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, how many of these yams are gonna be able to rap?
Speaker 4: Only two he can't rap?
Speaker 2: Was like, where is this original? Man? He promised that he was gonna learn how to say his syllables.
Speaker 4: Man, I was happy to see his his fall off just because that.
Speaker 2: He didn't really fell off. He just ain't released anything because he's mad, and he's.
Speaker 4: Because you know, he's falling off because he's not out there and able to you know, he ain't in his element to make the shipping music he made that made the Waiian's looking.
Speaker 2: Never never out, never count out of trash ass nigga bro never count out of trash ass.
Speaker 4: Niggas's hard to get influence in Utah about them streets when you around Liain Nobody's all day.
Speaker 2: All you're gonna do is just pull another pulling.
Speaker 4: All he got is Karl Malone man, And I'm pretty sure he's probably Carmelo's redschild from that U. That kid that Carlong had.
Speaker 2: A kid.
Speaker 7: Ain't one of the niggas in the least ain't his uh his uh sex predator baby.
Speaker 2: Nigga? Did you just say sex predator baby wild?
Speaker 4: So Carmelo when he was twenty got.
Speaker 2: A no, no, no, I know, I know, I know carmel No.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about for the people that don't know. That's why, uh, that's why Kendrick referenced him and the they not like us to drink. And that kid, I believe is a he went to L s U and all that like, because it was when Carmelon was an L L SU. He was like, he's still a college athlete. He wasn't even a professional athlete, but he was old. And that kid is actually a professional athlete himself. I think he's NFL.
Speaker 2: That would make sense.
Speaker 4: I mean, Carmelon got straight slave James. I mean, look at he was a specimens. Just the fact that he was everything that the white man.
Speaker 2: Fever man with options.
Speaker 4: Yeah, basically he was. He was one of the bucks. They did the bus, but he kind of did because the nigga think he's a cowboy.
Speaker 2: So I mean, maybe he's.
Speaker 1: Was thirteen years old.
Speaker 2: That's what he was. That's what he was talking about.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. He was trying to save him because I came in this.
Speaker 2: Nigga does not save niggas. He does not save niggas.
Speaker 4: First off, I do save niggas when they need to be saved. But I'm going we're not saving niggas.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: You already told us that.
Speaker 4: We know, I don't because the whites do it. That's why they succeed. We gotta save to niggas. We just got make sure that people want, like, we gotta save Jason because you came with you okay with the saving uh you sa we know because he already out of himself. He's done when once they go to court, is like, you're done. I meant he.
Speaker 2: Gotta he gotta sol that he's gonna be performing some music that apparently is also not going to mention any of the things.
Speaker 1: That is music which I remember it mythical. And then like it became three court cases.
Speaker 4: I never reported this to man, he was it was about rape. And you just know the first time, the first time I did it, this the time I did one of his top songs, was I came in with my dig my hands, all right, he did? He did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't say, man, you don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Like if you, if you, if you say the lyrics to shake your fast, shake your ass with a gun in your hand, it explains everything that literally, probably I believe that song is him.
Speaker 2: Uh are you? Are you saying this?
Speaker 4: It's a confession, confession, it's the confession to be think about.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to think about that, all right, I'm not.
Speaker 4: And then when he got out, the more.
Speaker 2: You say this, the worse it gets. I'm just gonna say, you're right, and I'm gonna move forward my life. I'm here to listen to this.
Speaker 4: We we we gotta say jay Z because he knows how to play the Jewish politics.
Speaker 2: No, no, we're not saying because of that We're gonna say jay Z by jay Z and his lawyer who's now apparently gonna disbar the other guy.
Speaker 4: He is. He can't practice a little law in New York no more.
Speaker 2: It's funny how he can get to this court case but he can't ever get to that paternity court case.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna get a nigga to go the baturnity.
Speaker 2: Exactly, Like, why don't you just go if you this is not your kid, this is your kid.
Speaker 4: They have your taking impregnanty too.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, Bro, you said that this is not your kid. They improve it.
Speaker 4: Prove it, nigga, he ignored. That's how you prove it is I acknowledge that I'm keeping nah man, Bro, you're gonna have to come.
Speaker 2: You gonna have to come straight up.
Speaker 4: We gotta save hold on. Let me think it's more than I think. We technically have to say he's next twenty as much as I don't want to, just because he ain't broke no laws.
Speaker 2: We're not saving They can't that nigga is a problem.
Speaker 4: Not to they like him.
Speaker 1: We need to.
Speaker 4: We need to before before need that. We can't.
Speaker 2: We can't save this nigga. We can't save this nigga.
Speaker 7: We gotta I mean, think about it once you start in your life in politics. We gotta save the lie for you. I've been lying for you already to get your assure. You ain't even appreciate it first.
Speaker 2: People don't even know you only lying for me because you know about the e P A position that you're gonna get out of this. It don't matter lies a lie, rather what reason you're doing any reason not doing it? Shut up, future Transportation Secretary.
Speaker 4: I've been lying for you even before I met you. Man. I'm just saying, you just gotta lie for a nigga. If you ain't lying for people, do you really love them? Do you love me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Radio? I mean not radio that Yeah that radio. My menages such city is currently on the phone, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 7: Only the only reason I don't lie for Read is because he's too good at lying. I think like, you can't, you can't.
Speaker 2: You can't, You can't, is.
Speaker 4: Amber.
Speaker 2: I can't, says Creek John's Creek, Georgia. Let let you have an armstead.
Speaker 1: Let get one.
Speaker 2: Because nobody believes it. They know this, don't care the off there's no point.
Speaker 1: Just just take him off the list. Dark blue jeep Grand Cherokee, that's the what I'm driving. Ever one it was a black grand.
Speaker 4: One wants a black character.
Speaker 2: Some twing on yourself. God dam we don't need to say ken Kendrick's fine.
Speaker 4: I know what I'm talking about. In the future, they're gonna come at him, and he keeps no, they're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna come for him. What's gonn happen If he's gonna change his wife and validate half the things that people were saying about him. We're gonna get over it because we always already trying to try the mirror. I saw one.
Speaker 4: It didn't get too much for it didn't get f There's a white girl that says she worked at a hotel back when, like with Kendrick.
Speaker 2: You hotel woman, he was sucking fine.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no, it wasn't her. She said that it was a call domestic case saying he beat the ship out of the chick and they called.
Speaker 2: They recovered he didn't beat he didn't beat the ship out.
Speaker 4: What this is before Kendrick was working anything. They didn't cover that ship for a nigga. That was before he was even like this is section eighty Kendrick.
Speaker 2: No, no, they definitely saved section nady Kendrick. If this actually happened, If that's what I'm saying, if it actually happened, they definitely say section naty Kendrick, because you could.
Speaker 4: Tell, would they gonna love? They love to go ahead and.
Speaker 3: Put a black man and like beat beat the law or something like that.
Speaker 1: So she leave Drake alone.
Speaker 2: Like they didn't say he beat up Drake. All right, we've already seen what he did to Drake that there's video proof.
Speaker 3: I've just saying black people need to learn from the white We all ways throw out there to be scrutinized. But dude, you know remember that NFL player that that linebacker that damn the field.
Speaker 2: And he was.
Speaker 7: A running back right that that was running back, the white running back.
Speaker 2: That was what he was.
Speaker 1: Who was with the Ravens.
Speaker 4: No, this was a seahawk. He was a.
Speaker 1: Sell what lineback? What do you do he was?
Speaker 4: He was his white girlfriend?
Speaker 8: Uh, he basically faster faces and she was unconscious and just ate his food right next to her.
Speaker 1: Left and then they die. Heed to do.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna acknowledge that what I'm saying he got the NFL and he got thrown in jail, but they did.
Speaker 2: Not cover.
Speaker 4: Guy because if she was this is why I think Young is a faster black. No no, no, really really on some real ship to yourself. Man, No no, no, you do that.
Speaker 9: What happened?
Speaker 1: What he told to do?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no. Compared to ray Rice, let's compare him to Ray Rice. Ray Rice got scrutinized. I think he got another job. We never seen him again. But this white boy, damn they killed his black girlfriend. He went to jail, got kicked out in the NFL. But there was no coverage. That's what I'm getting at. Oh, no coverage.
Speaker 1: You've seen that cooking with all white allegations, justin Tucker on the Ravens who justin Tucker he got like he got the same thing the Saon Watson got with all those besides inappropriate things. But they ain't coming.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I heard about that. They didn't cover Bill Roethlisberger with all the rapes that he urgers.
Speaker 2: You mean, yeah, like I'm saying, we.
Speaker 1: We don't have the we don't have a bro, we don't have anything.
Speaker 4: Before I let you take over, let me go, ahead, throw out the precursor or the precautionary message. No, I'm not saying we need to say the rapists and chop ediphile the ship like that. Not that funiggs. I'm talking about the other niggas that do other ship. But it ain't like sexually predatory or disgusting.
Speaker 2: We don't have the leader somebody who just slapped the teeth out somebody.
Speaker 1: He is an by some white guy or Jewish god.
Speaker 2: That's what they said.
Speaker 4: Leo or Cohen is a fucking uh oh.
Speaker 2: Leo, Leo Koran is a monster.
Speaker 1: But you never gonna do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he didn't have it, Yeah he is. He didn't have an issue with Kanye saying all he said a boy black people. When he came out about we got to shut him down, caunsel him, get rid of him.
Speaker 2: I mean he did. He did say that they needed to cancel. I mean, I'm just a Jewish man. I'm just not understanding what what you're not seeing here?
Speaker 4: He said, just see that pictures of him walk around this wats and go like Kanye, we can leave a low y'all. He's doing it to himself. We ain't got to do nothing. Just he's doing it to himself. So I ain't gonna say save Kanye that he's a very good publicist for himself.
Speaker 2: And don't bring up that whole I missed the old Kanye said, nigga, you knew who this nigga was.
Speaker 4: That was twenty years ago exactly.
Speaker 2: Don't ever.
Speaker 4: On drink has even said I faked all that backpack ship because that's what was gonna get me home. That broke my heart.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You should never you should never ever ever looked at that grown man and been like, I'm gonna I'm differently because of you.
Speaker 4: It actually broke my heart just because I can't listen to only Kanye album I can listen to is like the pop Up because that was a clear sign of him to come back. What he is now slaps, so it's like it ain't him saying things that's like uplifting. But also I heard a crazy magga and like the problem, So I can't listen to it because that's not the four he fell off the deep.
Speaker 2: En nigga on college dropout, he said, I will make sure you like skinned niggas never ever ever come back in style the next.
Speaker 4: That's how we time That's how I was always hold with ship. That's how we felt.
Speaker 2: The first album, he said he was gonna make sure you like skinned. Niggas never came back in style until y'all didn't come.
Speaker 7: Back because he was underneath the no smoking sign at the Blood he was gonna say that. He said things that made us feel it inside at that time. I just can't hear him saying, now.
Speaker 2: You need feeling in side niggas. It's a grown man rapping about ship to give money. Ain't doing that ship as a kind of argument.
Speaker 4: When college dropout came out, I was literally a college age so it felt like something nigga. We was all college as my brother.
Speaker 2: You ain't saying no.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 4: I was at Chicago at that time. It's different. That's just like whoa you think niggas wasn't.
Speaker 2: Having problems in the South local This is before I know. I'm just I'm giving him giving, I'm giving you know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know Atlanta was a real place. All I knew was the outcast out. I didn't know about y'all. I knew outcasts past De Troy and then Little John taught us to beat niggas up.
Speaker 1: In the club.
Speaker 4: That's all I knew at the time. Bone question, you gotta remember, you gotta remember t I to T actually changed my life when, at the age of two thousand and four, me and my cousin took a road trip from Chicago to the TSU homecoming and for some reason, magically the but which album was? It was the I'm serious? Abu, No, No, it was the t I. What was the second album? Track music?
Speaker 2: I feel like that was I'm serious. I feel like track music is number one?
Speaker 4: I remember which one? Which one had I'm Still Love You?
Speaker 1: I'm serious? His first album?
Speaker 4: No, whichever one had the I'm Still love.
Speaker 2: Music is number two?
Speaker 4: Magically manifested itself in the back of my cousins and trippet and we blasted that ship the whole trip. We didn't know who t I was. We just knew a nigga was shorter than us and made us feel like we was that ship.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, it wasn't for them. I'm looking up the discography right now.
Speaker 10: No, No, no thousand, I'm serious one urban legend, because I remember listening that with my damn CD player on the bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had two thousand, number one yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, No was right on the timeline though, so I give props to read on the tip.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: One of my teachers, one of my teachers was like, man, my my nephew just got signed. I remember that shit. I had to be like in eighth grade or something like that. So I remember She's like one of my name Tip. His name was Tip, and I was just like Tip, who the fuck is that? I got his album? And then the first song I heard on that because I skipped to a random song was Ride and Serving.
Speaker 4: That boy. I was like, baby, I really I really accepted Atlanta with one on one. Drop was like, this is a real place. I didn't jump there. Granted I ain't see Atlanta until like ten years later for the first time, but still I tried.
Speaker 1: I remember we just like, what's that group crucial conflict? Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's because honestly to this day and the nigga is still trying to get another platinum record.
Speaker 1: Oh then they gonna keep trying that.
Speaker 4: But that that that crucial conflict that you're talking about. The what is it fun? I forget the name of it. That is the legendary Chicago fucking album.
Speaker 1: Twister, Oh Twister, like about before overnight celebrity twister.
Speaker 4: But you know what, all right, look because you're saying it, and I appreciate you'all saying that because remember when I talked to folks and especially my homies from the South, everybody always talked about what only made it to Atlanta, And I was like, with Chicago, we I know so much music, not because I moved around. Everything came to Chicago, but we had such a South fucking sound when it came, like that twister ship we we do.
Speaker 1: You like Fly? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But I just learned about him until I joined the military. And my neighbor was a white dude from mythus Oh, and he was heavy on player Fly. He's like, he's one of dudes were if you talk to him on the phone, you don't know he's white, and then you meet him and he's the whitest person you ever met. But he's the blackest month for you too.
Speaker 1: And he put me from the South, from the South, white boys and South black boys very well talk.
Speaker 4: About talk about they put me on playing five.
Speaker 8: But we had we listened to j like but we also listened to Hockey Man. But then we had Biggie and Them, and then we had Outcast, we had master P. I had all that in Chicago, and then when I got out of Chicago, when I.
Speaker 4: Started meeting folks from other parts, y'all literally was like getting just certain music though.
Speaker 1: It was just.
Speaker 4: But when I moved like perfect example, when I moved to California, uh wore I joined the military. When I lived in l A, that LA music was the only music penetrating out there, like they can survive without any other region. That's the only thing that you heard. And I was listening to the ship that I ain't hear nowhere else, like DJ Quick and all that was going on, and this.
Speaker 1: Is like, yeah, but they sound can't make it downside. That ship was whack.
Speaker 4: I got on master P and them. I knew about it before I left Chicago, But then when I moved to North Carolina and middle school, North Carolina was heavy on no limits.
Speaker 1: Like heavy tavy was crazy, but like it's just when I.
Speaker 4: Hear folks in like the Mississippi's and New Orleans and ship, they were like so sanctioned off to.
Speaker 1: Just that's a super country niggas man. Every think Boots is a god. They think he the be forever boot.
Speaker 11: Yeah, their god, he's their trap lord, first pocket of the town.
Speaker 2: That niggas the trap lord, and he'd be telling the niggas too all the time.
Speaker 4: No, that's so, I was like, it's it's interesting to hear the the that emerging from like the different like parts of the country, like Black specifically, because.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking from my perspective in Cargo when I was getting everybody versus man, I kept hearing that. Now, I don't know nigga trying to say because they think it's cool, like we didn't listen to them niggas the ear that.
Speaker 1: Niggas is tripping because the South kind of was insulating his own thing because it was that East Coast ship, so he've been in Midwest. They wouldn't let them out. It was always East Coast on the radio. So I think New York.
Speaker 4: Think New York doing that. At one point.
Speaker 1: Last Nigga, they came out with Asap Rockie. I mean, I don't know anybody else from New York.
Speaker 4: I ain't suck with him because I felt like they were like a fake shopping crew. They tried to take that Houston sound.
Speaker 1: I mean they sound like Southerners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you see something good?
Speaker 4: Why not copy right?
Speaker 1: Ship?
Speaker 7: Well, ship dip dips in the fucking So they even admitted, like the South.
Speaker 1: They knew better, said that production was just un mistakable. I don't know why niggasdn't like them. Niggas now they couldn't wrap that well. They was okay, that's one thing. I would say that they're rapping. Ain't all that m that ookie bookie snooky wooky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they had that Uchi bouchie snooky snooky they.
Speaker 1: Had because I remember Nigga thought Juel's was next, and I was like, no, he not that nigga suck bro.
Speaker 2: It's just that people people put too much on his lyricism and it's like, nah, he just got some really good lines.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, he got a line here and there. Because I remember that song they tried to pass off as a single, You hit a ticket of a talk and then the ticket. I was like, I remember that song. I was like, what the fuck is this? Like, he's up the.
Speaker 4: Nigga. You get shot at hoie, y'all do this shoot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But Cam I could do it, but came on, did it well?
Speaker 4: Cam was like he gives you some of the honest ship. They didn't give you some the waggon sh Have you ever heard he was always up? He was a roller coaster doc.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because one of my favorite songs of all time is that song where Kane caught down down and out, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Down down.
Speaker 2: By him?
Speaker 4: Is that that song that get him? Girl? Because that ship when it came out that the mixtape version before they made it for the album was hard.
Speaker 1: Get them girl, Yeah yeah, yeah, with.
Speaker 4: My fists, houses on my wrists, your budget on my neck, your spouse on my chick.
Speaker 1: He needed he needn't executive producer to make his career go higher because like a lot of the niggas, that's the problem. They need somebody like keep who you are, but I need to fix this and this about you.
Speaker 4: That's why I feel like the down fallaway was once he lost made Fresh, he didn't have the white producer, but they just wouldn't have booth and wrapped up with beats instead of being like produced.
Speaker 1: I feel like people are the car too. I don't like the card too.
Speaker 4: The card No, the card one was it was U. It was many first producing it and he had like half the production.
Speaker 2: On that.
Speaker 4: Like that whole album no content, no content, like but the fact that it was the first time, like you got to remember what we had before the Carter. We had the squad of our mixtapes and all that. We obviously had the DJ Drummer mixtape, the what was Ites? Nope, that was his album that was.
Speaker 2: Degrees.
Speaker 4: But when he dropped the Carter, that was just like no. Actually, the first time we got a taste of that version of Winge was on the Many Fresh album when he did those two Wayne Takeover one and two. That's when we heard him like sorry, like you know, the lyrics his cadence changed. The lyrics and everything were pretty much like you know New York is that's what he started sound in New York. And then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm the best is the best rapper of that was.
Speaker 4: That was where he changed. But then, like you said, the Card of two, I don't fuck with him like that. The part of one was it ain't got no content that I was actually on threas talking about that because somebody said that about Drake and it was like this man is forty with no changes, like all the young money artists. That's been the biggest critique all the motherfuckers got old and their music never fucking group. Nikki Dwayne Drake Tiger.
Speaker 2: The problem with Niki is Nikki resisted change because the one time she decided to change, people didn't like it. She was like, oh you don't like this, all right, cool, I'll do people.
Speaker 4: That was the one album which had like that Ganja bird song and all that was to apple.
Speaker 2: Beat ship exactly. That was that whole Anakonda era. But she tried that ship. People didn't like it.
Speaker 4: And it's what I think. I think she didn't grow because she technically didn't grow. She tried to cross over with like that same like low scale content.
Speaker 2: It wasn't the Starships bullshit.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah yeah, like her Her Starships was a deep Starts was a decent hit.
Speaker 2: The problem was just like it's a decent hit for white women, and I don't think she was okay with that being her target audience. It's like, ma'am, sometimes you gotta you just got to understand that maybe your target audience has changed because these are the people willing to give you twenty.
Speaker 4: Two years.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: Well, no, no, that's the thing. That's that's what Nicky tried to do. Nickki tried to abandon her black audience, but she didn't do a good job at it. She tried to abandon her black audience heavy and it didn't work. She cleaned up, She cleaned up. She stopped wearing the the goofy ass clothes, she stopped wearing the colorful ship and she tried to go uber pop and it did not work, and she stayed. She came back to her unimported the audience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to start a whoror and then escape, you know.
Speaker 4: She got to be a white horse. It was different, but she wasn't wanting to do at the time. She started doing the cocaine too late.
Speaker 1: No no, no, you get you can escape, but you can't start out as it like.
Speaker 4: But it only works for them. Katy Perry tried to do it and it didn't work. She tried to do it, Alice I did remember, she had that uh nego song and it just didn't.
Speaker 2: Kerry was Katy Perry didn't understand the levels of the ship. She thought that all over and that was gonna be enough. It's like whole heart into it.
Speaker 4: I think I was about to say, I don't I was better literally say that. I don't think Katy.
Speaker 1: With what was that guy? Was another guy back in the day who used to be with boys in the hood. Yeah, she had a song with basically everybody know the nigga from poker Face. He was on poker Face What was that nigga name? On the whole jockey they watched Think Gorilla Gorillas? Don't Perry who made I think they did?
Speaker 4: Bro, I think I think they did, but they didn't. That was early in her career, well before she came Katie Perry, because he started, like when after that first album he tried to go pop in a few songs like that.
Speaker 1: That was hard role mm hmm, that's it was hard, Bro.
Speaker 4: He lost Katie Katie would have She actually succeeded in it by going to Milly Miley Cyrus. She went the Taylor Swift way. She let the label put it together.
Speaker 1: Rather who was the under akon What's one of Them? Because Yeah, she fell hard after she left him as an art artist.
Speaker 4: She didn't. She she felt she atually blew up after him. The first album.
Speaker 1: The first two albums were way more successful than her last four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but her only only her first album is under him really I thought he had who no anderscope basically knew what they had in her.
Speaker 9: They gave.
Speaker 4: I don't know how he ended up with her other comic music, but by her second album, she was she was gone for commic.
Speaker 1: Did he buy her?
Speaker 4: She got you those So the way that those fucking those artists label deals work, the label still owns them like they don't. It's it's nothing, It's really nothing. It's one of those Yeah, you know the comic music that you you with us, you are, you are artists.
Speaker 1: Let's give a p s a real quick if you are a spying artist or a rapper, especially singers, never signed under another artist.
Speaker 4: Never never look at look at d t P. D t P is the best example of that, because Teddy Boy never got to shine and two Chains has to still pay that nigga. You see, they don't even talk to me.
Speaker 1: Damn that film mob man. They was already big and then they signed. Why did y'all do that? But apparently out of jail and then the other can stay out of jail. They just went back and forth going to jail.
Speaker 4: I mean, before the internet, er man, nobody the only way to get on was a sign to a label, and the label is only a bank that loans you money, that spends money on you and screws you how to getting your money back? And the record, the movie, the music scene is only built off of how much artists don't know. That's why I ain't gonna lie. That's why I kind of funk with Tyler the Creator, because I mean, the nigga hasn't signed. Anybody has a crazy.
Speaker 1: Tyler ain't Sam Tyler.
Speaker 4: Tyler that last album. I actually only listened to it.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't I know. So he's just not a good rapper's a different no no.
Speaker 4: No, no no. I'm not looking for him to be a good I didn't like his gangster grills. I don't care to hear him rap. But when he does a concept album like he did, he's.
Speaker 1: An artist, like he's not a rap artist. Tyler alone, right, Tyler.
Speaker 4: More than me.
Speaker 2: I remember him at the beginning because nigga talked about I told you about tron Cat Nigga. Somebody told me about Deep in There where he whatever he was.
Speaker 4: It's cool to go through his career.
Speaker 2: And domestic violence. Tron cap Is is absolute horror core.
Speaker 4: Nigga who is I think he would like earl more than he likes style, like early earl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but early earl is just read with a different face.
Speaker 1: I mean that's his masturbation, like earl sweatshirt and all the.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are more.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Other guy? George, the sonic guy, George? What was his name? George? Yeah, he got slapped by a girl. I never seen him again in the battle was YouTube?
Speaker 2: George Hamilton? What was his name? George?
Speaker 4: Oh, George Hamilton. He got points out by a chick.
Speaker 1: In his career, he was called himself Sonning too or something like that, right or something like that, or.
Speaker 2: There was somebody else I think was used to walk around with Charlie Hamilton.
Speaker 1: George hamiltone, Okay, I think the name is.
Speaker 4: Mix Stave Hamburger's that he was? He he he actually introduced us to Kendrick. There's a video on him introducing us to Kendrick.
Speaker 2: There's a video introducing us the Kendrick like don't no.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm talking about before about before that tour, like he actually was.
Speaker 2: Before Drake put him on the tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Nah, that nigga had a wave already because that was the name of that group that had out there in California.
Speaker 2: Black Black Hippie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a wave, bro. I heard about that out here.
Speaker 2: I mean no, I know you heard about it. But I'm saying, like the significance of Drake bringing people out at that time when he was also becoming like a guy that is doing well in the music, what's the big reason that everybody thought we was going to get that the Kendrick J. Cole album, even though now that should have been eternally I disagree with that statement, and I actually need you to restated to understand if I disagree with it or not. Okay, all right, what I'm saying is back in the day, seeing somebody who's an up and coming artist who has built up a rank, which at that point time Drake was on album number two Marvin's Room. That's when he brought al Kendrick at one of his concerts like, look, this guy is gonna be the future of whatever. That was a significant moment for Kendrick's career, even if Kendrick already had a push behind him, because not about necessarily how much wish you have, but when you have someone that's that much broader that was.
Speaker 4: That was after So Far, So Far Gone came out and the first album came out. But what what The person that actually introduced Kendrick to the main stream was actually the game you're talking about. On the Red Album. The Red Album, Kendrick gets on the intro and he lets Kendrick get into this little mold where he just snaps and like he kills it. You don't even know who he is. And that leads you to section eighty. Section eighty I found while I was in Iraq. I didn't even know nothing about him. On Drake's tour. That's why I think there's a big misconception of him being taken on the tour. Yeah, he probably exposed them to a certain Yeah, but the wanted them for a reason because he needed an urban demographic. Drake was catering to a certain scene and he needed those rappers that they're trying to before.
Speaker 2: That was before he decided that he wanted to be hard for this is way before had no no, no, It.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the fact that he's just say in regards what are you talking about? Yeah, Drake, Drake had but little Wayne and it wasn't tour with him. That's what I'm saying, Drake was a po artists that was going on tour if he was that hot, and they knew he was gonna be who he was then waiting them with a tour with him. Drake was on that tour to go ahead, and this was his college dropout era. He was trying to convince people he is that guy. And then he had a side Rocky J. Coles and Kendrick who were popping.
Speaker 2: On the crazy that he had all these mixtapeme people at the same time. I mean, yeah, like, looking back at it history wise, it's crazy that all this should happened all at the same time he did.
Speaker 4: But I mean we always get that that was the last fucking double xl plassos Worth mentioned it before we ran into the trash era of the littles. That's the era before the littles.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you gonna the little Hello never never, never the little the littles gonna the little is gonna shine forever.
Speaker 4: There's only there's only one little that's barely making it right now, and that's that was Uzzi and and he's he's barely.
Speaker 2: You leave, you leave, you leave Chill Bay alone, all right. He knows how to make one song that lives on on each album and that's all he needs.
Speaker 4: Exactly, that's what he's doing. Because the last one had five words on it.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Nigga was heroin trip.
Speaker 2: That was That was a crazy time because when you saw that video, yeah, it was, it was, it was. It was insane. It's like Nigga, you literally say five words and these niggas is watching what.
Speaker 4: It gave Jersey House a thing, which because I keep hearing it everywhere now. When I was DJing, I knew about Jersey House because I like the drums. That's the only thing that really right, ship, I do see a lot more Jersey House. Yeah, that's the one thing that it did. It put Jersey House on the on the mainstream.
Speaker 2: My favorite what's your favorite Jersey House remix? Because my favorite one is the Don Tolliver I uh, I can't feel my legs. That sh goes hard. I mean yeah, Don Tolliver did fall off hard, which is kind of crazy given the run up he had before all this.
Speaker 4: It's because the labels ain't putting money and no more because this album wasn't bad, but it was too many songs.
Speaker 2: You're talking about you're talking about that stone whatever.
Speaker 4: The motorcycle ship, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The motorcycles. We know the album, but as you know the album as Motorcycle.
Speaker 4: Because that that one before that, the love Shock one. That one was actually pretty.
Speaker 2: That was dope.
Speaker 4: That was his best piece of work. The one with the neon lights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Neon Lights is pretty dope.
Speaker 4: But my favorite Jersey House I can't remember because I I don't know.
Speaker 2: That Jersey Jersey House remix. You can just say, yeah, you can just say this song so you don't have to tell us, like exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: We know it's a lot hard on anything. Man, I ain't gonna lie. They almost made me like making the.
Speaker 2: No damn nigga, that's that's almost.
Speaker 4: Yeah, keyword love Sick. Love Stick was the John Tom album and twenty three Heaven and Hell Heaven or Hell and Lovesick were dope, and this this fucking yo when it's it's it's mid, but it's better than a lot of other stuff. But it just got too much music on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're right, it's mid that's the problem. And you can't do that mid when it comes to this level, like he's too far along to have a mid album.
Speaker 4: There's a video with him that's populated that that's that's all circulated.
Speaker 2: Like that Burner Boy thing that we didn't talk about in the Bank podcast.
Speaker 4: Yet, it's talk about with bur Boy getting smashed by Diddy.
Speaker 2: I was gonna bring see I gave him the first one, but yeah, bring up the one that Burner Boy getting smashed by Diddy.
Speaker 4: That. I mean, I don't know if it's AI or hey.
Speaker 2: Uh, somebody released that because they was mad security guard.
Speaker 4: It was supposed to mean the security that that ship. I've seen that that one's been around for like two months now of him. Yeah, it sounds like he's getting butt fucked at this point. I don't really care about the d d case. I mean, the nigga don't be on trial forever. They ain't gonna let him free. They trying to add black epstein him.
Speaker 2: What's gonna happen is somebody's gonna give him a nice little like, hey, are we giving him a deal? Take all this stuff out of New York and that's what's gonna be. That's it.
Speaker 4: I came across that that phone call between him and his son, that was funny as hell. A obviously him speaking of code. Hey, I want you to go to the house and throw away all the pizza boxes, all the pizza boxes to the ball and put him in the recycling bed.
Speaker 2: And then he was his son.
Speaker 4: His son made it sound that's how you know these Nefo babies they programmed right, Because his son is where the ship sounded more suspicious.
Speaker 7: They many jay Z, he ain't fucking with us. He tell him that the Netflix movie deal is a go like Diddy speaking in the straight TV code, which is funny hell because it's some ship you only year on TV and it's something I don't know if it was justin.
Speaker 4: Or the other one. It just sounded like like legitimately just idiotic on it. But his responses were just his responses of it was that I feel like it gets.
Speaker 9: You caught up big Court because you know they recorded every phone call in jail anyway.
Speaker 4: But I ain't never heard shit sounds so obviously encoded. It's like, hey, read, make sure that all the pickle ricks outside for the sandstorm, all of them will with no pickle ricks on the inside.
Speaker 9: Correct, Like the ship is, uh, this feels like it's a fucking a damn docu series at this point, Hey, sham, make sure that all the Georgia peaches.
Speaker 4: Are next to the vodka. I don't want to know Georgia peaches that ain't by the vodka, all of them. It makes you they fur I'm making hard.
Speaker 2: I thought you were saying I thought you just saying Baka. I've been about to be like Badka not nice. He's got a real case.
Speaker 1: Why is he around?
Speaker 2: I mean, the Baka case is kind of crazy because he's got that case in Canada, and Canada is not known to not knowing to play with their legal system. Yet It's not like America, where it's like right jewelry, right judge, or sorry, right jewelry or right judge, and uh, you go home, my boy?
Speaker 4: Is he the American is Canadian?
Speaker 2: Now Bacca's Canadian.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's why Drake probably had to spend a lot of money on that.
Speaker 2: I don't think Drake part of GDP Oh. I mean, yeah, I remember Canadian Canada doesn't make nearly as much money as America does, which is kind of funny.
Speaker 4: That's what I think. I think Drake has has a lot of.
Speaker 2: A lot of sway within the Canadian legal system.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think he does. The like only reason I think the Kendrick Chill was able to get away with it's doing us because the jobs that it's creating. So he can't touch that because regardless of what his bolllet his wallet stretches, that concert is pulling in hundreds of millions so.
Speaker 1: Age when he got signed. That's crazy. So Drake, I give him one for that one giving an old nigga a chance.
Speaker 4: That's I needed you to traffic these bitches.
Speaker 1: I'm not nice.
Speaker 4: That's gonna go that. That line right there will go around forever. The Hey, how y'all ever had that conversation? I was talking about wife because I'm like, what's what's funny to me is unfortunately they not like Us is submitted in history as the most decorated hip hop song in history, and it is the Stranger Danger song. So Drake is cebmented in history also as Yeah, he's going to be the most successful rapper ever. Hey, it's the most also about him. Isn't that normally true?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 9: Huh?
Speaker 4: Outside the music, I didn't think everybody as a as the original Drake. I'm sorry, Like I pride myself whoa whoa whoa no read. Look, don't try me on this one though.
Speaker 1: I will, I will.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is this man I loved.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I like what we're saying. What we're saying is this man wants his his his credit for hating Drake first, Yeah, what was cool before?
Speaker 1: I'm the biggest Drake hater. I'm gonna go with somebody else.
Speaker 2: Who's got more hate in his bone? You have right now?
Speaker 4: My friends, I think so, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Like we can tell you so who is who's the biggest?
Speaker 4: Who's the biggest sam.
Speaker 1: Without a doubt?
Speaker 4: No, I challenge you. I challenged you.
Speaker 2: When did you say into a Drake hate off?
Speaker 4: I'm doing it right now, history Drake and jam When did you know you hated Drake?
Speaker 2: Come on, let's go high school, nigga. I hated Drake before a year?
Speaker 4: No, I want Drake.
Speaker 7: I want to know the year and what were you doing?
Speaker 1: I had a drink in a wheelchair?
Speaker 4: Fourteen?
Speaker 2: No? No, what year?
Speaker 4: That doesn't count, nigg because I'm that much older than you. Come on, come on, all right, fourteen thousand four, sorry, two thousand and four, that were talking about you talked about Jimmy before he was a rap. I didn't know who the fuck he was, but people were calling me him.
Speaker 2: I didn't have access to fucking the grassy.
Speaker 1: I didn't need a nigga had channels.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 4: No nigga because I'm not what you kidding? Do you not know this nigga?
Speaker 2: You you bullshit nigga. You at my wedding with this nigga in the same it was you read I have in real life.
Speaker 4: No, we haven't seen each other real life. No, me and Sham have not seen each other. That's all right.
Speaker 2: The right you think you're getting be confused with uh, you racist?
Speaker 4: You got me confused with the other dark skin. You got confused with the other life scan you raise his motherfucker look.
Speaker 2: First and foremost, all you dark people look alike, all right. I don't want to hear that. I know that.
Speaker 4: That's why I been trying to commit crimes around you so you can get arrested.
Speaker 2: The problem here is I'm not gonna get arrested because they don't arrest Jewish men until they do.
Speaker 7: Like you, ain't the only one to keep Yamaka in his back pocket.
Speaker 4: I've been prepped. I listened to Lily prevates before you.
Speaker 1: I know how to do this, Nah man, you gotta you gotta listen to what's that?
Speaker 2: What's that girl name? The black Uniforn.
Speaker 1: Rob Plami, robbi Plami. But that's my nigga, bro robot No no, so so.
Speaker 4: Sham all right? Put like this, if you had to choose between ham sandwich, it's mother and Drake with a ham sandwich, which one would you choose?
Speaker 2: Obviously you know which one he's gonna choose. I wouldn't even use the sandwich. That's my that's my after exercise snack nigga. That's what I think for years.
Speaker 4: I'm not even threatened. I'm not even threatened by Sham. Actually, I felt like this brought us closer together because I found somebody else who confused with me, and we can magnify as Drake hate and that nigga.
Speaker 2: R sucking up a good Jewish paycheck and I don't appreciate it.
Speaker 4: The Jews are questionable on him right now. Look, you just need to get good. The good old Jews aren't questionable.
Speaker 2: The nigga just took a took a win on iHeart Radio. They respect that, all right.
Speaker 1: They don't question walking did.
Speaker 4: That because it's owned by this Jimmy I Peen, that's a Jewish state company. They're gonna get into it to settle with to make sure that they don't have any conflict.
Speaker 1: Literally half the country knows he's a fucking pedophile and he's out here free. So I'm pretty sure that because he can run or white or white supremacy works in the funniest ways. Let me tell you what they do. Like that bush charlom Mane, the guy they waited, they're gonna wait to use as soon as he goes man, fuck them democrats. Next thing you know, he's gonna be a pedophile or rapist or whatever they call him. That's what they do. They wait.
Speaker 2: White Suprema talked about his pedophile ways.
Speaker 4: I've been.
Speaker 2: About his cases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he.
Speaker 4: Throws out, he throws.
Speaker 2: Mean, they already got that s q up. They just waiting on the year of the day to drive.
Speaker 1: No, soon as he's an anti Democrat, they're gonna get him.
Speaker 4: But no, he will have to go anti democrats. Black people can hold him.
Speaker 1: No, No, don't control the media though, correct, But like.
Speaker 4: The Jewish people are the ones that got him out of that that that situation with the break pace anyway, they didn't.
Speaker 1: What I'm telling you is that a patient, they're gonna use it against them when they are, when they longer need them, right, m
Speaker 4: M m hmm.