Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Psychic Teachers. I'm your host DEEB.
Speaker 2: Bowen and I'm Samantha Fay, and we are so excited that you are with us this week. This is part one of our question and answer episode for the month because we had.
Speaker 1: So many questions. But before we get into your questions, Samantha has a follow up story she needs to tell you about her mom.
Speaker 2: And I haven't told you this yet either.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm excited to everybody.
Speaker 2: Excited to share it with you. So if you guys remember from our Chatty episode, I talked about how my mom was possibly doing some things like my missing aquamarine ring and my news letter that wasn't getting delivered when it was about her and my sister's power going out, and we all just thought, well, maybe we just need to go visit her at the mausoleum. So my sister and I did our duty and we went to the mausoleum and we said some prayers and we talked to her, and we talked to my dad, and then it was nice. We took a lovely walk around the whole cemetery and we felt very good about it, and we felt as though this should appease my mom if that indeed is what was happening and causing some of those disruptions in our life. And then I just didn't think much more about it. And a week passed and I got a package in the mail and it was in just a normal padded white envelope, big package. It was addressed to me. It was my correct address, but the return sticker on the upper left hand corner deb had been completely washed away. It looked like from rain, so I could see who had sent it. You could tell it something was there at one point, but it was completely faded away. So Sarah, there was a date on it. Yes, it was postmarked like four days before, and it was New York. Okay, all right, which does not have a connection to my mom, but whatever, I wasn't thinking about my mom. I order a lot of stuff online and I just opened it, and inside is a designer handbag I'd never heard of, nor did I order, nor did I pay for. I've never heard of it. It's called a go I think I'm pronouncing it correct. It's a go yard, a go yard. It's spelled go yard, but I think it's pronounced go yard. And they are thousands of dollars, and I don't know who sent it.
Speaker 1: To me, Samantha, Yeah, so you think it came from your mom? Is that what you're staying?
Speaker 2: No, it's just does that not fit my mom? She was so bougie and always had to have the finest things in life. If she wanted to let me know that I was forgiven for not visiting the mausoleum, that would be a way for her to do it. I'm looking at the back now, I'm using it. It's very fancy.
Speaker 1: She would think in tars of a dollar gifts as a restitution for her behavior.
Speaker 2: Yes, a restitution for my behavior, because I think she was mad at me.
Speaker 1: Wow. So you've got like this million dollar pocketbook?
Speaker 2: Is that it's not a million dollars? I looked it up and it's hard to tell, but I'm pretty sure the one I have is around two thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That's a million dollars, Samannah, Okay, I mean, funk, You've been listening to this podcast for so many years, and have you ever really heard me speech? But and here I am. No. I was too.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, my first thought was not my mom. I mean I asked, I thought, well, you know. I had told Michael, like, do not buy me a handbag ever, because I think it's a very personal purchase, don't you. And I'm like super picky about it. But I still asked and he was like no. I asked my sisters, I asked people like did anyone send this to me? And nobody. I can't find anybody who has sent it to me. I don't know anyone who's like, yeah, let me drop two grand on a purse.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait a minute, I've correct more questions about it. You know, I've been to New York and I know about the purse people, right, yeah, are you sure her it's not? Are you sure it's real?
Speaker 2: I guess no, I'm not sure, but I did take it. I have one bougie friend who has like a Chanelle closet and knows all of that stuff. And I did ask her, and she said, based on the logo, the design, the extra thing on the zipper, I don't know, she thinks it's real. She pointed out different things, something about the lining with the inside pocket is legit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not the worst in that.
Speaker 1: I have a bougie friend who knows a lot about that kind of stuff too, and she and I know a woman she nicknamed Miss Prada Bag, and so she used that phrase and describing this woman, and I said, I don't know what that means. And she rolled her at my friend. The bougie friend rolled her eyes at me and said, of course, you don't know what that means. I said, I really don't, because at that point, this was before the movie with Meryl Streep, so I really did not understand that she was describing the pocketbook that this woman carried with her. And I said, well, how much is that pocketbook she's got? And it was at that time, and this is some years ago, several hundred dollars. I said, that is bizarre to me. If I paid ten dollars for a straw bag for the summertime. I've spent a lot of money.
Speaker 2: Those are my I don't judge. I don't judge people who do that, because not either.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying that me and Joel have.
Speaker 2: Spent quite a penny on crystals. Yes you have, and he has spent judge us for that, I know.
Speaker 1: And I've spent money on things that people would they judge me for. I get all of that. I'm just saying that in my value system, I would pay a lot of money for a crystal, but not a pocketbook.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if it's real or not. I don't know who sent it. I just think the timing is interesting.
Speaker 1: And okay, so timing is interesting and all of the back and forth in conversation. Does your intuition tell you your mom said that pocketbook?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that, because I'm like, well, how would she do that? How would that happen?
Speaker 1: Samantha, No, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I just mean, like, logistically, some physical human being put this purse in an envelope and typed in my name and my address and took it to a post office and sent it to me. I don't know how that happened unless my mom was able to get at a person. But then do I have someone's bag that they paid like, I don't even know how to return it. I don't know who to return it to. So it just feels weird.
Speaker 1: How was Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I have a lit magnifying glass that I bought for when I do palm readings, and it's good. It magnifies, And I mean I was out there with the envelope, I put the magnifying glass. I was trying so hard to read the return address so I could return it, and it's completely washed away.
Speaker 1: Well that's a really good point, is I hope that if it was meant for someone else, although it's unlikely since it was fair clearly addressed to you at your address, right, that it was meant for someone else.
Speaker 2: Right, if I had like ordered, you know, if I had my own channel closet and I was on some mailing list, I would be like, well, maybe it got mixed up in some type of situation. But I had never heard of that designer bag go yard.
Speaker 1: And it's not in a box that came in the back.
Speaker 2: It came in a beautiful dust you know how those nice bags come, and let duster bag and especial wrapping. It came in all of that. But it wasn't in like a fancy box or anything like that. It was just in the duster bag.
Speaker 1: And you're sure that Michael just didn't do it to surprise you.
Speaker 2: No, because he knows. That's like I have certain bags that I do love, because I do love a good bag, but not that expensive. When he knows the ones I like, and I'd never heard of that, and he by now he would have admitted it because he's listened to me go on and on to so many people. Did you say almost? Do you know what this is?
Speaker 1: Do you know how? You know?
Speaker 2: At some point he would have been like, all right, the.
Speaker 1: Jig is up.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a mystery. I don't know who sends it, but I just think it's a coincidence. That's not a coincidence, so maybe maybe my mom did send it.
Speaker 1: Well, keep us updated, will you? I will, and in a maytime, enjoy your back.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna start us off with our first question.
Speaker 1: Okay, great girl.
Speaker 2: Because I have had unexplained psychic experiences since my teens. They seem to come and go with no explanation. It's hard to know if it's related to moon cycles, my physical health, or something else. But I have one unusual experience I thought i'd share. I often have very vivid dreams of great adventures that have no relation to my life whatsoever. When I awake, I wonder what the heck was that all about. Typically, later that evening or the next day, my husband and I will cuddle on the sofa and watch a random movie together. As the movie plays. I usually question whether I've seen this movie before, only to realize I had dreamt of the movie the night before. What kind of useless psychic ability is that? I guess my life is just a bit dull, so my psychic abilities focus on the entertainment on the big screen. This happened for the first time. When I was a teen. I would often watch David Letterman's late night show before drifting off to sleep. One night, I felt exhausted and was about to turn on the TV to watch the show, but I briefly drifted off to sleep, and while I slept, I dreamt of a conversation David Letterman had with this guest. I suddenly awoke, thought the dream strange, but I turned on the TV only to see David Letterman on the TV having the exact conversation I just dreamt about moments earlier. Have you heard of similar experiences or am I just a psychic possibly watching too much TV?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: I was so excited to get this email Dob because this has happened to me, not a lot, but enough that I remember it, and it's made me really think about time and how much it really is an illusion I have had dreams about movies months before I'll watch the movie and I have researched the movie, like did it just come out? Could I have seen it and forgot? Or I've had dreams about live shows like SNL, and then the next Saturday, I'll watch it and it's the same thing I dreamt. It's weird. Have you ever had that? No?
Speaker 1: But then I don't watch a lot of TV.
Speaker 2: Well, that's true. I think it's not that. What did she call it? A useless psychic ability? I don't think it's that. I think this shows parallel lives. I really do. I think that we are living more than one life at the same time, and sometimes there's like a bleed through, like if there's a version of you. Let's say I'm just gonna make it up. Let's just say this listener lives in New Jersey, but in a parallel life, she's living in California, and the California girl watched that show or that movie, and the memories and the recall of it kind of bleeds through to the New Jersey girl because they're all one, they're all connected. It's just their living parallel lives at the same time.
Speaker 1: The other thing that, yes, and that's certainly an interesting concept. The other is time slips.
Speaker 2: Yep, it could be time slip. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting. But I would not consider this s useless. I would invite this listener to think about how that skill might be transferred to other ways in her life if she wants to develop it. Well.
Speaker 2: It is indicative of someone who's strongly right brained, meaning they're going to be much more open to further strengthening their intuition. It's also indicative of someone who is awake and aware even in the dream state, which means you are a prime candidate if you ever wanted to do remote viewing or astral.
Speaker 1: Travel or any kind of precognitive work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: She might enjoy games at the Noedic Science's website.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's a good suggestion.
Speaker 1: I wish I've had more time to go noodle around on that website.
Speaker 2: I love it, I know, but I love stuff like that. One of my favorites a listener sent in a couple of months ago. Remember, he and his wife were driving like on this curvy mountain road and this car passed him and it looked just like this couple friend they had known years before, and he said, I'm just gonna make up their names. That looks like Bob and Zou. And the wife turned to him and was like, no, that looked nothing like Bob and Sue. And he was like, oh, that's weird. And then ten minutes later they're still around this winding mountain and who drives by Bob and Sue?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, I remember that story. Yeah that's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? It really is. So if you have stuff like that, send them in because I love that.
Speaker 1: We both do. Actually, okay, all right, let's move on. Our next one says I want to thank you for all you do. I've been listening to your show for approximately ten years. God bless you, and I love it. Keep on shining, isn't that kind. I come from a large Irish Catholic family. I'm forty six, have two boys, I'm happily married, and I teach in the Catholic school board. However, since i've been thirteen, I've had numerous precognitive dreams that have come true. I know I am intuitive, I've studied medical intuition and I've done some readings, but keep this quiet. I use crystals daily. I smudge, sound, cleanse, and use crystal grids. I actually feel quite magical. I love the moon and I work with it. I surround myself and people I love daily in light and love. I know how to balance my chakras and do this daily as well. I do believe in Jesus as well as goddess energy, spirit, guides and angels. I was born on Beltane, so I have a close connection to Mary as well as this special day on the wheel of the year because it is my birthday. As a young child, I was always asked to crown, Oh, I get it, our lady during the Mary in masses. To me, Mary is the representation of the divine, feminine, the maiden, mother, and crone energy all in one. She protects me. I feel many times, especially after I call an archangel Michael, that I am in the right place at the right time to help others, for example picking a man up off the street so he wouldn't get hit by a car, or when I helped a man at a bus stop who had overdosed. I guess my question is, what would you call this? How do you suggest I use my gifts more intentionally to serve I tried to start writing a book, but then stopped. Part of me wants to share my gifts more openly, but the challenge is that I am a Catholic school teacher and I need my job. I recently asked the to Row deck what I needed to do to proceed, and the card I pulled was the High Priestess, if you have any thoughts or insights, I'd love to hear, how did you come out tired of being in the psychic closet. I'm not laughing at you. I'm laughing at my answer to that question. Other than the how do you balance this and be more forthcoming about all of these gifts with your day job? I don't know that there's much else I think you need to be doing. It sounds to me like you are just beyond amazing and all sorts of wonderful things already.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gLing to say. I mean, it's what do you want us to tell you to know you're doing?
Speaker 1: You're doing than most people exertainly, why the hell more than me?
Speaker 2: You know? I mean, yeah, And if you want to come out with that, I think that's a process that's unique and individual to you, and I think it's important too, especially if you're living in that Catholic world. You don't want to step on people's belief toes, you know what I mean. I always try to respect people's beliefs and not be like, well, my turo card was this today, so you probably shouldn't go to confession this week, or what have you. I just don't think we need to necessarily make every part of our life about the psychic, the spiritual, the intuitive.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you just have to do normal stuff like go to the grocery store and do laundry and go to work normal and live in the modern world. And I've said this again. It's another book that I recommend to people. Yes it is an old book, Yes it is still true. And the name of the book is Wood Carry Water, And the name of the book comes from an old adage that says, before I was enlightened, I chopped wood and I carried water. And after I was enlightened, I chopped wood and I carried water. We do live in the real world. And it looks to me as I read this litany of the wonderful things that this listener does, I think you're living in the real world. You're helping people off the street when they've overdosed. You're doing wonderful things.
Speaker 2: You know, you are using your gifts and you are wearing them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. You have to weigh what you tell or share in public with what is actually financially or physically safe for you to do so, and that has to be your decision.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I would surrender that timing to your heart power and say I would like to write a book. I would like to share all of these experiences. I would like to teach about this or talk about this more openly. And so I surrender that to you, and I trust that you'll show me the power in the way, and that usually does yield wonderful results.
Speaker 1: I guess there's my.
Speaker 2: Attitude about coming out of the psychic closet. Just this week, a friend of mine I've shared many times most of my friends are not intuitive or psychic or live in this Lula world at all. And one of my friends called me to complain that one of her coworkers called in sick for like a month as to work remote because the shift of Urinus into one of her houses is causing her anxiety.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that what's going on with me?
Speaker 2: I guess, so it just you know, quit work for a month. Deb I don't know. And my friend was like, that is so frustrating, Like have you ever heard of it? And I was like no, Like that's not the world I live in. Yes, you monitor the planets and you look at the energy around you, but you work at that and you monitor it so you know how to work with it, not avoid life.
Speaker 1: You know, we talk a lot, Samantha about the notion of mind, body spirit balance, and I struggle with that all the time because I'm very human and some body needs an incommon. The body needs housing and the grocery store and the laundry, and the body needs all that stuff, and the mind needs chocolate. Are getting to, Yes, exactly, it needs chocolate. I almost told a story in a workshop the other day about you and Diet Cox but then I thought, you know, I probably should not talk about but that's what I didn't. But so, yes, chocolate and diet coakes. Here we are, and so being real and being human is a part of the lessons we're learning on the earth plane. All of our lessons on the earth plane aren't about learning about spirit. They're about learning how to live in a body. That's what we were signed, Well, we agreed to be here, so we have to learn to do the body stuff, the mind stuff. One of my favorite lines in the whole World comes from Neil Degrass Tyson. We don't know what we don't know, and it's true.
Speaker 2: It is for me.
Speaker 1: So we live in a mind and a body and spirit and to find a balance with all of that and to trust divine timing. That's hard for me. Important, it's a really important lesson. But it's time. It's time, and we know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think this listener will know. But I just want to applaud her because she's doing everything beautifully and she's balancing it really well.
Speaker 1: She's amazing. Here's true. Yeah, thank you pa.
Speaker 2: All Right, let's take our first break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody. I wanted to let you know that I am working on some new courses coming up in the near future. But in the meantime, I'm also offering some other things that you might be interested in. For example, on my website you can find links to numerology reports, animal guide reports, and e booklets about guarding with the Spirit of the Plant Kingdom, with working with Moon energy, working with the major Arcana and crystals. So take a look my website Stepbowen dot com. And while you're there on my website, i'd love it if you subscribe to my free substack and visit. With Merlin's picture on my website homepage. I think you'll like looking at him. Stepbowen dot com. Thanks so much, everybody.
Speaker 2: Okay, welcome back. We have a fantastic email this year. I love this dev so much, our listener writes. A week before Christmas last year, my son made a Christmas card at preschool with the drawing of his family, the three of us by a Christmas tree inside my stomach. Though he drew a little baby. While I thought it was adorable, I did lightheartedly admonish him for creating untrue gossip for his teachers. Well, a few days later, to my actual shock, I was pregnant. I'm expecting another little boy in August. Thank you so much for all the guidance and hope you provide. I'm so grateful to you both. Is that not awesome? And she included a picture and I love the way preschoolers draw because it just looks like three triangles with little circle heads. And in the MAMMI triangle is another baby.
Speaker 1: I love this too. But you know I'm that big that you thank us for guidance, but you really need to be thank you in your psychic so on. Yeah, I mean Blank said, look at that? Isn't that cool? Oh?
Speaker 2: I would be telling that story the rest of my life. One of my favorite things to do on my kid's birthdays. To their horror, they hate it, but I can't help it. I will always tell their birth story, you know, like what was happening and how excited we were, and I would be telling this story all the time. Or if those two little boys ever fought, which of course you know will happen at some point they'll argue over a toy or what have you, I would be like, you guys were connected before you were even born, and I would remind them of that love and bond forever.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite stories ever about anything is Chloe patting you on the face and saying you're her favorite mommy she ever had.
Speaker 2: Oh. I love that one too. I love that story and if you want more of that. We had Teresa Chung on the show and I was like, oh, I need to reread some of her older books. So I got her book Angel babies on Kindle, and it's my go to read now when I'm like, just have a little break because it's so happy and uplifting, and it's stories just like this, little babies knowing their sister or brother was coming, or little souls announcing their arrival before the mom got pregnant or chose to adopt. I just think those are fabulous stories.
Speaker 1: They I do too.
Speaker 2: Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 1: That's great. Congratulations on your new baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that too, a little beow.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right. Our next one says my mother has a beautiful silver ring with a large, brilliant diamond. However, the backstory behind it is that her father traded it with a Holocaust guard for a pack of cigarettes. My mother's father died seventeen days before she was born, so this ring is very sentimental to her. She wears it all the time to remember him. We went on a trip together in February. Before that trip, I had just listened to one of your podcast on crystals. Knowing diamonds or a crystal, I realized how much power they can hold. My mom has battled mental health, grief and loss for whole life. I encouraged her it may be a good idea to stop wearing the ring because it may have negative frequencies associated with it because of its origin. She took my advice, and ever since the trip she has been a completely different person for the better. She seems lighter and happier and has an easier time getting out of bed and going about her day. My question is, should we get rid of the ring altogether or is cleansing it with sage worth a shot? All right, I'm confused. Okay, so her father got the ring from a Holocaust guard who wanted a pack of cigarettes. Am I reading that correct? Questions?
Speaker 2: Yes? So I'm assuming this listener's grandfather was a soldier and he probably had cigarettes, and the Holocaust guard was probably like, really wanting a cigarette because you know, it's the war and they had just lost and he probably didn't have any money, and so he traded this big diamond and we can imagine where the Holocaust guard got this beautiful diamond ring from. Ah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm with it now, thank you. All right, So here's my initial reaction to that question. No, you should not get rid of the rink. In fact, I think the really lovely thing to do with the ring is to spend some time and we'll talk about the cleansing of it and how maybe to do that, but to spend some time with it as a symbol of remembrance, to probably what that ring costs so many people symbolically, and where it probably originated from, and do some deep honoring of the folks who died in that situation. You know how many millions of people died, and to look at having the ring as that you are entrusted with a sacred trust to honor and to remember what a horrible situation that was, and for the folks who died, and for the god as well, because he probably wasn't a very happy person. Eiger. I would suggest keeping the ring and putting it in some kind of a container where it is a reminder to you into whoever you might show it to, that that it's a symbol of remembrance and honoring of those who have gone before. We don't always recommend sage in any way unless you're sure of the source and how it was harvested and where you got it from. Whatever local herb that you might want to use would be a great thing to do to cleanse it. I think it might be helpful to do a little more than just a smudge, although I don't think that's a bad idea in any way. But you can do that with incense or ced or rosemary whatever. But in addition to that, maybe to put it for some period of time in a bowl of dry rice, not cooked rice, and let the rice absorb whatever has been left on on the battle and on the stone. Then dispose of the rice carefully in some way.
Speaker 2: I have a lot more I want to say about this too, but we've got to take our last break, and then we'll give some more suggestions and talk about the implications of energy that is held in items like jewelry.
Speaker 1: Stay with us, Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, if you're going to be near Long Island in July, I hope you'll come see me at Amineville Apothecary Thursday night, July twenty third. I'm going to be teaching my manifest Miracles class. It will be a fun, interactive class. Will you learn how to use crystals, penghue, and powerful thought techniques to truly master the art of manifesting. The class covers how to identify and clear old patterns that are holding you back. The science behind manifesting and how to use imagery to train your subconscious to manifest for you. Then in August, I'll be teaching an Intuitive Development weekend and hosted by the Eggar. Cacar will be at the Wild Acres Retreat Center in Little Switzerland, North Carolina from August twentieth to the twenty third. And don't forget my laboratorite bracelets are still on sale for the month of June. Hope to see you this summer welcome back. One of the things I wanted to say deb is well, first of all, there are websites you can go to and you can see if a family from the Holocaust has posted a photo of this ring and is looking for it.
Speaker 1: Oh interesting, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's mainly most of the websites I've seen are for artwork. But I'm assuming like there's lost art database, lost lift database, lootedart dot com. So there's a couple and I wonder if there wouldn't be a way to return the ring to its original That is.
Speaker 1: A lovely idea family member.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's an option.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 2: The other thing I wanted to just say is I get so confused about jewelry and even chlothing, all the stuff that we've read about that can hold negative or positive energy. Because we know you and I from practicing psychometry. I mean, you can hold a watch, a ring of what have you, and if you're really tuned in and connected and good at it, you can get information on the last several people who have worn or held that ring, or the strongest energy of the person that wore or held that ring. So I think about that a lot, especially if you're buying a state jewelry or things like that. But then I think about one of my favorite episodes from that show. It's called Sensing Murder with Pam Coronado and Lorie Something I can't remember her last name. Great show about two fabulous psychic detectives who would go into cold case situations. And one of the saddest ones I saw was a nun who was praying all alone on this little hillside near the convent and she would go there every day to just say prayers in journal and a man assaulted her and took her life. So I had been watching Sensing Murder for a long time. I loved the show. There's another one in England and Australia. Great show. Anyway, these women would come to a scene dev where a murder had occurred twenty thirty forty sixty years before. It did not matter. They were able to tune in and get so many astounding details. However, Comma, when they went to this hill where this nun lost her life, they sensed nothing but goodness and peace. It was the only scene. They could not pick up any residual energy from the devastating atrocity that had occurred there. And when they went and talked to the nuns, it turned out they had gone there every day for years to pray for her soul and to pray for that murderer. And the two women, Pam and Laurie has said this type of work cleanses and heals that negative energy. So do you see why I get confused? Like, should you just never buy or wear a piece of jewelry that someone has worn before or should we take the time to really, really, really intentionally energetically cleanse that piece before we wear it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. You know, I have a couple of pieces of jewelry that were owned before had that Blaramar pendant. Remember buying that pendant. You told me about it, Yeah, yeah, And of course I did all the cleansing and stuff before I started wearing, and I've never felt like it was not okay for me to have that on. And then I have a piece that was made out of a piece of turquoise. It was made out of a piece that Joel got in New Mexico, and he claimed it a lot before he said it to me to be then reset and so forth. So I think that our intention with the jewelry is an important piece of the puzzle. Yeah, I do too.
Speaker 2: But it does make you wonder about the lifehood of energy, Yeah it does it. Don't remember ambole in her famous necklace, the pearl with the A and the B, Right, I do. I've always loved that necklace, and I'm fascinated by that story and her tragic ending. And I wonder if we were able to hold that necklace, would we still feel the righteousness she felt when she came to the throne. Would we feel her terror when she was walking up to the scaffolding to end her life? Would anything still be there? How long does energy stay with the piece?
Speaker 1: Well, there is that because you know, we all believe Einstein. Energy cannot be created or just it is transmuted. It is moved, but energy is always energy.
Speaker 2: Well that's true too, So has it been transmuted? Oh my gosh, we could go on and on about this.
Speaker 1: See of y'all. This is one of the ways that Samantha and I go down rabbit bowls of ideas for stories. I assume you're making notes for today, Samantha, so make it's a note that maybe, well, we get to talk about this in more detail, because there's a lot more to be unpacked here.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I do too. Well. Bottom line, check out the Holocaust websites and just see if there is a way you could do that, and if not, definitely consider dub suggestions of thoroughly cleansing it physically, like she said, with rice or smudging, but also energetically with prayer, thought and intent. And I'm just so glad that her mom is feeling better.
Speaker 1: I am too. That's absolutely wonderful. And thank you for telling me about the Holocaust sites. I had no idea, so thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Our last one says, I just finished listening to your oracle at Delphi episode. It was a great listen. I have a couple of comments. About twenty five years ago, I was fortunate enough to take a day trip from Athens with my mother in law up to DELVII. The Greeks pronounce it Delphi. That's why I'm saying it Delphi, because you and I kept saying Delphi.
Speaker 1: Right, I'd always pronounced it Delphi, so thank you for the correction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always have too, But I guess it's Delphi. It is quite the magical place. But with an undercurrent, you could say, chewing bay laurel leaves can produce drowsiness, and this was hopefully the variety you spoke of, because cherry laurel leaves are highly toxic. The drowsiness would also vibe with the unbelievable fumes coming out of that hole in the ground. Yes, the oracle sat on a three legged stool, possibly to keep her off balance over a hole in the earth, after chewing laurel leaves and hailing. I can't remember what the fumes consisted of, but inhaling huge amounts of nasty, hallucinogenic fumes, no wonder she spoke in tongues. But this then gave the priest the power to say whatever the heck they wanted, under the guise of interpreting the oracle. As usual, it was all about money and power. They also had to keep a rotating staff of oracles because the females would get so sick and early deaths from the experience. This is all the information I can remember from the guides there. But girl, it was foul smelling. Blessings to you. Wow, So it's still foul smelling there. That's wild. I didn't know that part, did you.
Speaker 1: Uh No, Nor did I know that a lot. I didn't. And the research that we did and we went down a lot of rabbit holes to do that research, and some of the things that this listener is sharing with us is not information we read in any place.
Speaker 2: M m no. So that's really interesting. I mean, we did talk about how it was done for money and power, and we talk about how the priests were probably interpreting whatever she said to manipulate wars and politics and all of that tail as old as time. Unfortunately, there you go.
Speaker 1: Thank you for this clarification. In addition to the Delphi story.
Speaker 2: Yes, and what a nice way to tell us the correct pronunciation. How many emails and texts and comments we get on social media. If we get one mother loving thing wrong, it drives me insane.
Speaker 1: I'm like people, we are human, Well we are, yes, indeed we are.
Speaker 2: If I post anything with the typo, I get attacked. Do you can.
Speaker 1: You and me both? Yeah, don't even get me started.
Speaker 2: Nat Well, these were some great questions. Love hearing from you guys, and this is the reason why we wanted to turn this into a two part show because we have so many great questions and they just keep piling up. So we didn't want to leave anyone in the lurch because we can't always get to every question and we feel really bad about that, but we do try to. So that's why this month there's going to be two Q and a's. So join us next week for part two when we have some fabulous questions and some wonderful stories. And one email listener who wrote in about a really, really new to us way to use to row cards for divination.
Speaker 1: It was indeed a new way. I'm still processing. Yeah, I think about that.
Speaker 2: How's that for a cliffhanger?
Speaker 1: There you go, hang on on to that cliff. Everybody, have a great week.
Speaker 2: Everyone be the light for yourself and others.
Speaker 1: Take care everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Psychic Teachers, your podcast for seekers, light workers, missed and magical thinkers. If you like the show, please tell a friend or leave us a review Wherever you listen to your podcast. For more information, check out our Facebook page Psychic Teachers, or our websites Samantha Fay dot com and Debbowen dot com. Thanks for listening and have a great week.