Speaker 1: Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four things doing its own thing. Here's the thing we're talking off the air everyone, and this is this is just really common. This is just in fact, it was totally predictable. I just get bored even having to like write it out on Twitter so I could predict that it's happening, so we could point out how psychic we are here on this show. But it is a hallmark of the show. I like how everyone in the media is pretending like this dude wasn't a wild card, a little screw loose, a little you know, just just goes off on his own thing, does his own thing, not what you're expecting to do. Going back to the Biden administration, right, there was a reporting of this where you just fly off the handle, and so it's like it's not even a partisan thing. But I think for me was when he made that video apologizing to China in China that I knew what was up, that this was not a dude to be trusted.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I'm still kind of stunned by everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, he knew he'd walk in there and do something. You didn't know what it was, but you knew it was going to be unpredictable. Can you believe that? Holy crap? And then I think something happened in the Oval office. We'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: Why I've been sitting here before the show, like I couldn't even see I've been stunned, just absolutely just numb as wow, stunned this weekend?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, did you ever bigger surprise than Hogan?
Speaker 2: Mogan? I could kind of see it coming because I don't know, there's something about him, but I mean, this guy, what happens this weekend? Yeah, this earth shattering news. This is I mean, he's a former marine, right, Yes, there's that.
Speaker 1: There's that thing who also made a video apologizing to China in China, in China, Chinese.
Speaker 2: Right, so we could kind of maybe say coming, you know what, maybe it's a business decision, maybe it's a move. But the betrayal we saw this weekend, were is there anything leading up to it?
Speaker 1: We should have seen?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Is the argument I'm making? Is there? They're sure enough? Probably was? This moment didn't have to happen.
Speaker 2: For so many John's.
Speaker 1: Fine, what's going, It's fine, but it's fine.
Speaker 2: The betrayal just completely unhinged.
Speaker 1: It was in the eyes, did you see. Yeah, it's always in the eyes. Man, He's he's uh, he's the Rocks puppet. He's a puppet. I mean he's somebody's puppet, China's puppet, Rock's puppet. Who knows, who cares? Who wants any of that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, John, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 1: We're those?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Always has a plant.
Speaker 1: Like China? Remember that? Remember that time they had a plan to starve like, uh forty million of their people in a river valley. Because I had some plant, had some thoughts. It's a plan.
Speaker 2: With brass knuckles.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're brass. I think it's gold or brass lead spray paint. But mostly Oh, you don't think they're real gold. No, I think it's uh. I think it's it's like everything else produced over in China. It's the uh, it's covered with the lead paint.
Speaker 2: So he went the Chinese came back with the precious minerals in the m m mm hmmm hmm. Was he showing him the gold or what was he doing with the gold?
Speaker 1: How close do you want to be shown? The goal is the question? And how quickly that's that's what you have to wrap your head. What was that?
Speaker 2: Could he see it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. He had for first.
Speaker 5: Rolax colh good ahead, every rolelex it could ever dream up.
Speaker 1: When it's done, they're all fake by the way they saw him.
Speaker 2: They literally have a word set.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they have a word on Timuve for really good fake rolexes that they make in China. So just saying, just.
Speaker 2: A career, a lifetime of goodwill, flush down the toilet for another shut of the title.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I get power. You know, this is what happens with power. Yeah, you used suspend elections, you you do all these things.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't know if anybody's ever said it, but like the absolute power, like it corrupts absolutely well.
Speaker 1: Whoa absolutely it corrupts absolutely, oh wow. But but but absolute power, not just regular power, absolute power.
Speaker 2: Final boss yeah, w W championship power. Like to get that.
Speaker 1: Kind of power, Look what do you do with that power? Unfortunately, you do stuff like this. You gotta be you gotta be t This is.
Speaker 2: Talks.
Speaker 1: He's hugging him tightly. There.
Speaker 2: That's that's good, all right.
Speaker 1: So now look and then again again people are pretending like they didn't see this coming. I can't believe this happened, and it's not and and again it's also don't come out to you that they did it. We don't care. What is that?
Speaker 2: Drop and walk out?
Speaker 1: Drop a walkout? What of the of the meeting for the for the minerals? What is going on.
Speaker 2: Leaving?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Self deported, but not really because he went to the un first. Wait what are we talking about? Oh yeah, John Cena, that's right.
Speaker 2: Did you see what he did to the Make a Wish Kid after the match? Pushed them over?
Speaker 1: No, it was really it was worse than the colin we're with the bus right, your boy over in the uf C Connor McGregor, Yeah, Connor McGregor didn't throw a special special Wisher Make a Wish Kid through a bus window throwing that out there?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine on the seven hundred people at Johnsceena has done the make a Wish thing for seeing him do that at home and complete disbelief of their hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a kid back in his hospital bed just like, oh it's John scene again. I remember that time though. What's happening? What's going on? What is he doing? Why is he looking at the rock like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, by far the biggest news of the weekend.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, oh absolutely. It completely throws the world affairs into just an absolute dumpster fires. We kick things off this morning, all right. So in addition to the obviously earth shattering, uh some would say stunning news there of Johnson attorney heel, I guess some other stuff happened really well. I remember that show, the thing, the thing last night with the with the Hollywood people. What the thing? Don't you watch the Thing with the Hollywood people? That was night?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, see I was sitting back just comotoes over the whole john seen the thing. Still, I was sitting there. I'm like, there's something I'm supposed to be doing, but I just can't focus on it at the moment, you know what I mean, Like what what am I supposed to be doing? Was like being sad at the moment? Billy Vadrail, is it?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: If somebody just wants to you know, if you if you want to be the man, you got to beat the man. Do you remember who said that? Winston Churchill in his speech to the British people.
Speaker 2: You remember that he did he was down in that he was down in the tube at the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, with the Man of the People. He said, hey, hey, little boy, give me a light.
Speaker 2: My cigar always wore the same outfit, never change.
Speaker 1: I saw it in the King's speech. They actually have video of it. So and and that's where I received the advice is if you want to if you want to be the man, you gotta beat the man. And then he went, well, then maybe we should defeat Hitler. And he was inspired, and well you know what happened. So we did some stuff and there you go. It was good. It was just fine. Oh, speaking of the oscars, let's see if let's just hit play on it, and then if at any point during the broadcast we want to dump back because I could fill the whole show with that and then John Cena music, do that over and over again. All right, So let's hit play on the oscars and as soon as it gets to be unbearable, we'll dip out. And then I'll try to find some other stories that might be impactful, might have some big ramifications over the weekend other than the John Cena story. If possible, I don't know if it'll be possible, but I'll try. Let's go, please play the oscars.
Speaker 6: Together in celebration of the insts on the ancestral lands up to talk Tatavium and Schumash people's the traditional caretakers of this water and land. We honor and pay our respects to indigenous communities you.
Speaker 1: And around the world by having your naked mansion parties on their ancestral land, by all going to your big, big Hollywood orgy later your your your diddy. But I know you can't call them diddy parties anymore. Where they used to do the you know, the rain dance, You're like, ah, now, we'll do a diddy party here? Is that? Is that who you honor with that? To go to the I went to the Tchumash casino. They have several of them. The one in Sentinez is smaller, but it's banging. It's pretty good. It's good time right there on then one on one pop break through there. Oh yeah, so uh see land acknowledgment great, Okay, all right, well I'll put a pause on it there, We'll take a break. Be right back. Hang on cac O Day Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So the biggest news over the weekend clearly as we open the show. Could a man come in and just completely go off the rails, broke, do his own thing, tension, tension in the nation, capital, nation, worldwide, whatever.
Speaker 2: I completely I burned all my jorts, all of them as well as like hair. Yeah, I was about you probably came in this morning. You're like, what does that smell? It's the jorts. I can't wear him anymore.
Speaker 1: Bross is just covered in georts smoke. So yeah, uh, I I don't know what we're doing. I I now you're trying to make an argument that it's not the whole turn right, it's the Andre turn.
Speaker 2: Do you believe to this camp it feels more like Andre Heel than it does Hogan Hogan did. He went to like you know, a new new you know when w W E to w c W whatever, And it was sort of like his way introducing him off, and it was just it was a way. It was first career. This is like the end of John Cena's career and he's turning Heel for another chance at the title, just.
Speaker 1: Like nobody already was his end, Like he's a movie guy now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's back for like another year and he's got one last shot of the title and he turned heel to get it. It's Andre.
Speaker 1: It's again, going back to the Churchill quote. You know you gotta you want to be the man who gotta beat the man. Is this is the same guy who have correct me if I'm wrong here. I don't have it in front of me, you know. It was constantly was talking about styling, profiling, uh doing some limousine ryding. I believe he did. I no, no, I don't have the again, I don't have the quote in front of me. So like it takes the son of a gun to know a son of a gun, right, even a wheeling and dealing one. And the signs were there.
Speaker 2: That's all the real I ever tell you the time that I ran into John Cena at a Kroger and you lived so yeah, And it was it was before he was It was before he was like John Cena. It was like when he was just starting and he was doing some sort of like tour where they were going around like like first summer reason Kroger is doing like autograph signings, okay, And Marky sent me to go get uh something at the store and I was looking around for I turned around. There was this big dude and he's like hey, I'm like, hey, how you doing good? And I think he thought he was there for non a ground it.
Speaker 1: Was George or what he was. Did he have a shirt on?
Speaker 2: He was, no, yeah, his shirt on. Dress. But like there's a big cardboard cutout that was like meet John Cena or whatever.
Speaker 1: So you saw the cardboard cutout or do you see the person?
Speaker 2: No, he was there.
Speaker 1: Oh, he was standing next to his own cardboard.
Speaker 2: He was standing there by himself. There was no one there yet.
Speaker 1: But not by himself. He's with a copy of himself.
Speaker 2: But now it's like I feel I feel like I met literally Hitler. You know what I mean? Right?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, yeah, absolutely so one hundred. The entertainment industry is the party with Trump. How they feel I was, It's like this close to evil. Yeah, yeah you were. You saw what he did the cody mm hmm. He hugged him right, he was hugging him. He was hugging him right, hugging right there.
Speaker 2: He hugged him so tight the blood burst out of his face.
Speaker 1: I mean that, you've never loved somebody that much? Remember the Remember the little girl from from Tiny Toons who would squeeze the animals because she loved him so much. That was her threat. They would all like flee, but because her love was too much. I remember, I remember all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I saw this news though. I saw it down when I woke up the other day and I was like, this is gonna be the entire show on Monday. It's John Sena, there's nothing else to talk about.
Speaker 1: So I'm guessing I did a little researcher in the brain. I guess something happened with the Ukraine thing really, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm just I'm just looking into it right.
Speaker 2: In response to John Cena.
Speaker 1: What it might be, I have like, yeah, I haven't had a chance to check. I've been busy, man, trying to digest you know, why somebody would do something and then not even explain themselves more. Just do that, can you? And by the way, rop and walk out? Can you imagine doing that with one of the iHeartMedia microphones that we have in front of Fred or Saul the disrespect there in front of our engineers or Matt take them and then do that with the microphone to our engineers. Yeah, some stuff, some style. And then it happened in other places and didn't have anything to do with John cenas. So we'll fish through that. It's what we do. We're helpful like that. Oh wait, hold on, somebody's upset.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Can't believe that. I can't believe you guys are making jokes about it? What is wrong with you too? Is there nothing else to talk about? I got drugged to the Home and Garden show? Well, bro, clearly that probably wasn't your idea. So there's that. I'm sorry to hear that happen to you. But you know, we got to talk about the important Would you rather? Would you rather meet an angry John Cena has decided that the rules don't matter anymore? Or get the drug to a home and garden show? Ross? What would you rather have?
Speaker 2: I'll choose angry John Cena?
Speaker 1: Angry John Cena.
Speaker 2: I'm very easy. I can't go to the home garden show. Do you have a home? I do?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you have a garden? And or if you needed a garden you would have it? You don't really need it, you don't really want one, okay, all right? You don't like those shows with the homes and the gardens and the stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean it could be worse. It could be worse. It could be like being driven to the or going to the r V show.
Speaker 1: I think you hit an age where you want to go to the r V show. Have you seen some of the stuff they're putting on an RV? Oh bro, No, hold on, they had a they have a there's a guy who has a big r V fifth wheel business in Texas. It's I'm sure it's one of the biggest because everything's big, and he does these YouTube videos and I was watching this one and it's like, it's nicer than my my house.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I've had to do it before, Like you drive down to the fairgrounds and like I've had to work it before. The RV show and some of these RVs, like the boat show's fun. Yeah, I've done the boat show too, and they're more than my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But this one, this one had a panic room. The fifth wheel was a fifth wheel. What I want ever want to think about that for a moment. It's a fifth wheel with a panic room.
Speaker 2: It's a panic room near the steering wheel, because it should be near the steering wheel, but it's not like you should run the steering wheel and the a door should like a panel, should fall down like an iron door, and then you it detaches from the rest of the RV and you drive away safely.
Speaker 1: That's like looking at you send back of the kitchen like, oh, no, I made bad mistake. No, you're on You're in a fifth wheel. So scenario you're in the campground or whatever with your RV, feeling all bad because look at this thing you just paid seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars for. I know somebody who paid that for an RV because he goes to Florida half the year, and and then you're like, ah, you're not gonna get me, because if there's one thing that a crew of experienced robbers target, it's the koa, right, because that's where the money is in the now even right Again, some of these are expensive, but like you know, when they're putting together a heist with the schematics, maybe the fake vault all that, obviously it's your your big fifth wheel, sir. So that when they do show up and you're like, oh, I think I'm being a rob Look at them over come over by the showers, and then they campfire over there, and then you get in your panic room. What happens when they just like, all right, we're going to back a truck up to this and now you're in that warehouse where they had the schematic of your vult all laid out earlier in the movie, and they just like towed you in there.
Speaker 2: Right, You're like just sitting there and that you think you're safe, and suddenly you're like, why am I ruling?
Speaker 1: Why are we moving? What's going on? And my jewels? What is happening? Like Jody Foster was smart enough not to buy a panic room on wheels, right, remember that? Remember that that's how that's supposed to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a movie with her and the Twilight Chick. Forest to Whittaker, right, like he like tried to break into their panic room.
Speaker 1: He didn't want to though.
Speaker 2: I think it was called panic room, yeah.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah, I don't think he wanted to though, Like he was having some mixed emotions about it.
Speaker 2: But no, he was there for a robbery and like he was like, oh my god, they went the panic room or yeah, yeah, he was conflicted.
Speaker 1: But vies where the kid got so annoying. I'm like, give them to the robbers, give them to the bad person, but his character seemed like the sort of guy that would be like, let's just tow the r V into another truck and just leave. Makes sense, that's the smart thing, because the cops like, oh no, that's just a guy moving his RV, totally not robbing somebody who's hiding in their panic room. Right now.
Speaker 2: It's like, if you have a safe at home, yes, right, do you keep your tiny safe like in a rolling a little luck Yeah, yeah, yeah, you just put it in the cooler and then they just.
Speaker 1: But they don't have access to what's in it. But the safe, no figures, haven't attached anything. That's fine, not at all. Bolted to the floor of my basement. No, no, no, no, this is a little one. Just keep your passport and some loose change in all right. So uh but no, all right, well I'll tell you what, sir. We looked at some stuff. We can do this, or we can do award shows. Right, played a little Oscars thing from they had the NAACP Awards just prior to the Oscars, and they had kJ Smith out there talking about oh wait, Boston, boss a pad bet your stupid little Winebago doesn't have a panic room at least that you can drive right to Ross's point where your panic room should also be your driving room.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 1: Oh, what happens if you don't have seven fifty to spend for cloud? I don't I don't know. I'm fine living the dream, all right. So let's listen to Kaj Smith. Let's see if this is better radio than us making Sino jokes all morning. More enlightening from the Hollywood crowd.
Speaker 7: Shall we think that you wish was talked about more within.
Speaker 1: Our community roots?
Speaker 8: I think it's really important. I think we're not trapped here.
Speaker 1: Are these are two black actors just to be cool.
Speaker 7: Think that you wish was talked about more within our community.
Speaker 8: Understanding our roots. I think it's really important. I think we're not trapped here.
Speaker 7: With the political.
Speaker 8: Climate that's going on in the United States of America, we are not trapped here. There are places that we can go there. There are countries that are receiving us back, citizen shit back, and I think with open arms, and I think that it's time for the black community as a whole to start looking into those resources.
Speaker 1: Well what do you talk? Okay, and again I want to remove the race component here, but holy hell, are Americans storming back to Ghana because Ghana literally has made an offer. They have a program for people who can trace their heritage in the US through the slave trade through Ghana. And if you remember, one of the biggest traders, slave traders had a personalized cloth that they would wear. That just happened to be the unfortunate pattern that the Democrats used. They could do their little photo op of literally like the main tribe who was selling the people, they go capture other tribes and then sell them. And there is I don't think that's really a thing, but if you want to, Okay, but again, let me remove the racial component. You're doing better than almost everybody. You're killing it. You're standing there on the red carpet and in Los Angeles going to this thing, this show to give you awards for not really doing anything, for just looking cool. And then you're gonna go to a bunch of parties and you're not getting everybody's gonna you know, basically, coddle you. You do whatever you want, get all your money, then you can go to more parties. Then you gonna sleep in, and then you're gonna make COVID songs and sing imagine to make us feel better, but it won't. But you're so out of touch, you don't know, and you think that's better than what Senegal. This is like the dude ever, the dude from the Marvel's going, Oh, this movie's gonna save so many lives show? What are you talking about? I just can't. I just can't sow the Ukraine thing. Apparently on Friday after the show, I tend to disconnect. But on Friday there was a White House meeting. And what was different about it is normally they do like the little intro part.
Speaker 2: Of the meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ten to fifteen minutes, Hey, here's the two leaders or three le or however many it is. Here's what we're gonna be doing today. And then they talk about how happy they are to be there, how glad they are to sign whatever the thing is. Then they take a little Q and A and they usually do like five questions from US media, five questions from international media, which generally tends to be the media of wherever the other leader is from. There's some handshaking all that, and then if there's any negotiating, they they kick them out of the room. Then they do whatever they do and yeah, sometimes it gets a little knockout drag out, but then they emerge and then there's another press conference where they're actually signing, and then they give pens to people, and that's how it normally goes. So from what I've seen, this minerals deal, which I'll provide a little bit of context, did not go that way. And it's yet another political moment in America where everyone's watching the same video, or I would argue they're not watching all of the video, but they're watching portions of it. And two different movies are playing, and we will explain those two different routes. Play little audio for you. We'll do it next. Here are the Cacoday radio program. All right, so we have some exclusive audio which I guess is not that exclusive because it went out to the whole world, but whatever, we'll do it. Of A little meeting happened at the Oval Office. That's pretty a good place to do a meeting, got all the media there, it's really important, and here comes the Ukrainian president, mister Zelenski. Trump greeted him standing out in front of the White House. Again. Every moment of this is captured on camera, which is really striking because you see the lead up, you see the normal little open but then you see the cameras stay there when they get into the business. And I'm sure you've heard by doubt it went a little weird. But let's go through it. Let's start at the greeting.
Speaker 9: He's all dressed up today.
Speaker 1: He does have a nice shirt on. You know, one of the things was Zelensky's. He's not a suit, dude. He's going back to Churchill, right, he's taking the Churchill attitude. Remember Churchill wouldn't wear a suit during the war. Zelenski embraces that. I made a bunch of people mad and they're like, oh, he doesn't even know, and it's like, it's not a big deal. What is a big deal, though, is why they're there. And I think people are not understanding what the mineral deal was about. Here's what you need to understand is the US position. Now, Okay, it's very clear Trump talked about it on the campaign trail, but now it's very clear that this is the US's position. Ukraine cannot win the war, no matter how many how many dollars you send them, or javelins or any of the rest of that. They simply can't because they don't have enough people. They don't. I guess you know this idea that you can just fight it out with Ukrainians and some mercenaries, like the math doesn't math, and you can hate that. It's not to say that Putin's a good guy. The question is what responsibility does the US have to end it or continue it eventually to end it on the terms of Ukraine versus US interest? And so US interest was let's go ahead and we'll do this development deal, this rare minerals deal, and it will incentivize US taxpayers. Now, so what does Ukraine get out of it? The way the reporting's working is they're saying, well, essentially they're just taking this from Ukraine because we already gave the money. We're in a position to do that, and so we're taking advantage of them.
Speaker 2: And while the US.
Speaker 1: Is the stronger position. Once you've partnered with the US, this is how we do things. And all these people are saying always throwing diplomacy and democracy out the window. No, no, no, this is how we do things. This is what we do. All right. So let's say that I'm the United States and Ross is Rosistan, Okay, and it's a Stan, so you don't want to be there anyway, because Stan, it's in the name right, probably not a great place. And before Rossistan has been invaded and it's not going well, and the Rosiestanians are like, hey, we got to do something.
Speaker 2: What should we do?
Speaker 1: And the US will come along and like, hey, what if we put this thing up in rosis Stan that you know, we kind of own and you kind of own, but the world knows that it's kind of ours too. Now, the evil people from Kylastan who are evading and attacking Rossistan, they have to twice whether they want to go after Ross'stan's resources, because now you're not just screwing with Ross, you're screwing with me, the United States.
Speaker 10: Baby.
Speaker 1: That's why these things are incremental. And look, it can feel stupid at times, but that's the reasoning behind it. And so with that in mind, knowing what this thing was going to be, but not providing security guarantees which would obligate the US at some point in the world's eyes to actually engage with Russia even though that is not in our interest. Not now. You can argue that it might one day be, but not now. Again, this is the position of the US. I'm just laying it out for you. Dude went into that meeting, and whoever prepped him on how to deal with this thing prepped him very poorly.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about the kind of diplomacy that's going to end the destruction of your country. Yes, President, with respect I think it's disrespectful for you to come to the Oval Office to try to litigate this in front of.
Speaker 2: The American media.
Speaker 5: Right now, you guys are going around and forcing conscripts to the front lines because you have manpower problems. You should be thanking the president to bring it into this.
Speaker 11: Cove into Ukraine.
Speaker 4: That do you say, what problems we have?
Speaker 5: I have been to come, I've actually I've actually watched and seen the stories, and I know what happens is you bring people, you bring them on.
Speaker 1: A propaganda tour.
Speaker 5: Mister President, are do you disagree that you've had problems bringing people in your military? And do you think that it's respectful as to come to the Oval Office of the United States of America and attack the administration that is trying to trying to prevent the destruction of your country.
Speaker 11: A lot of questions less tough from the beginning, fist wall during the war. Everybody has problems, even you, but you have nice ocean and don't feel now, but you will feel it in diffusion.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and I can't play all forty minutes of what happened, But basically the gist was with all of the cameras there, Zelenski knowing what the terms that he showed up or attempted to get the US to yield to the securities thing you talking point today. Let me get everyone up to speed so when you see it later you're not shocked. Here's just one example viral tweet Myrtle Beach is on fire. Myrtle Beach will have to wait until tomorrow for federal assistance. Trump Advance don't work on weekends, and they fired the scientists at the Weather Service. Myrtle Beach is on fire. There is a fire near Myrtle Beach, and if you were in Myrtle Beach you can definitively see it. It's about twelve hundred acres. To my understanding, it hasn't leveled any ructures, or at least not at the well, let's see what time this story was first published, so anyway, but but you understand obviously, but yeah, no, basically Trump advance or fiddling while Myrtle Beach is burning. Here we go. Here's an updated story from w YFF. Residents have been allowed to return to homes after a massive wildfire burned twelve hundred acres in the Carolina Forest area of Myrtle Beach. As of four to five pm Sunday, residents of all neighborhoods previously evacuated due to the fire are able to return. According to this I guess a local lawmaker says no one was injured or killed and no structure had been lost, So that's good, right. Can you imagine if the fire burned masters down, which he perverts would do, and how it would smell? Probably, Yeah, we don't. We don't want that, although I think it's interesting.
Speaker 10: Ross.
Speaker 1: Do you know who's in Myrtle Beach right now? I know who with his little RV listening to the show, sending me a bunch of emails because he thinks he's smart this morning, Boston Paul. You think that's a weird coincidence? Boston Paul happens to be there and fire breaks out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard his I was reading on social media. He's parked right next to the giant uranium mine there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, what wait wait hold what Yeah? The giant uranium mine. Where is that by Suck Bang Blow right there? Oh okay, everyone's talking about it, are they? Because I've been down to Suck Bang blow a bunch. I didn't see a giant uranium mine headed down the Myrtles inlet way.
Speaker 2: But all right, I mean, I don't want to spread this information, but that's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: Well that's what you If that's what you're hearing, then that's what you're hearing.
Speaker 2: So I'm a giant uranium mind and laser beam from space. That's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 1: Bost and Paul sent me a photo. Oh actually wait, hold on, this is you know, you know what the prosecution is gonna call this. Uh, they're gonna call this. What's the word I'm looking for?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Exhibit A Exhibit A. Hold on here, I think that I think it's all coming together here real quick, Hold on, Ross, check your check your text here. I'm gonna text this to you. Tell me if you noticed anything in this photo that might be incriminating evidence of a fire breaking out in the Greater Myrtle beach area and then uh, you know, someone we know just happens to be there with their Winnebago from Lampoons or whatever. That thing is all right, it just texted it to you. Tell me if there's anything there that gives you pause as you scan it as a seasoned investigator with the r V there, all right, I don't see a panic room in that thing too, So that's good. But you can drive that thing.
Speaker 2: What is that in the front window, Well, not.
Speaker 1: Look in front of the RV. There's a couple of things there. Does that look like a fire pit? Looks like a fire pit?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: It does, yes?
Speaker 1: And what's behind the fire pit? Kind of to the left over the Adirondack.
Speaker 2: Boston Paul with a flamethrower?
Speaker 1: Well, I would say a grill. But is he there with a flamethrower? I can't see it right now. I'm looking at the news story.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there he is.
Speaker 1: You got all the fire stuff and then there's a fire down there. Mmmm. That's weird. Huh. Crazy stuff, Not as crazy as assuming that going into a meeting where you've basically settled what it is you're signing, and then just deciding that you can start going off on the people who you're there to ask money for is going to go well for you equally as crazy. Some would say, don't tell us what we're going to feel.
Speaker 9: We're trying to solve a problem. Don't tell us what we're going to feel. I'm telling you because you're in no position to dictate that.
Speaker 2: Remember this, you're in.
Speaker 9: No position to dictate what we're gonna feel. We're gonna feel very good. We're gonna feel very good and very strong. You're right now not in a very good position. You've allowed you to be an right about from the beginning of the war. You're not in a good position. You don't have the cards right now with us. You start having right now.
Speaker 1: You don't your playing.
Speaker 9: You're gambling with the lives of millions of people. You're gambling with world War three. You're gambling with World War three. And what you're doing is very disrespectful to the country, this country. Far more than a lot of people said they should have.
Speaker 5: You said thank you once lock times you said you went to Pennsylvania and campaigned for the opposition in October.
Speaker 2: Offer some words of appreciation for the United.
Speaker 5: States America and the president who's trying to save your country.
Speaker 1: So it didn't go well, As some analysts have said, well, that would be the logical thing, and then you try to understand, you know, well what didn't go well, and you'd analyze it. And I saw people doing this, and I don't think it's any coincidence either that.
Speaker 4: You had.
Speaker 1: All of the EU leaders essentially puffing up this dude's ego, Like it's not impractical to say that. In a way, they probably keyed them up a little on this stuff, and that devolved into a really bad strategy for the meeting. But of course the analysis wasn't going to be that. The analysis was going to be this.
Speaker 13: We have never seen anything quite like what happened at the White House today today.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump irreparably destroyed the eighty year old post World War two international order.
Speaker 12: This ambush of an American ally that will reverberate all around the world and stay in America's image for years to come.
Speaker 1: That was, Yeah, that's some well tweeting this morning, like all right, usked, you don't get to be part of this ross. You see those threats, like god, damn, I just.
Speaker 2: Feel like, yeah, if there's like a zen diagram or whatever of people that were stunned and shocked by the results in November, right, people that were stunned and shocked by what happened in the Oval office with Zelenski, they would completely cover each other. They would it's it's the same people like, oh my god, you know, it's not going to be the same power structure as we've always had since World War Two. Good good. Let Europe take care of Europe. Let's take care of ourselves. One of the things we voted for. At least I can speak to myself. One of the things I voted for in November was to stop sending billions and all of dollars to Ukraine. Stop sending them money. Stop it.
Speaker 1: It's not our work because you love Russia, right, because you're a big If I want to focus my military personally, I would probably focus more on Taiwan.
Speaker 2: That would be me. Yeah, if I had to choose, mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Could you love Putin? Is your booten lover? That's why that's the only reason that anyone could go, hey, you know what this was?
Speaker 2: This was not right, and they have to say that. And I think it was Stephen Miller I saw online who was talking about I made a really good point, not the White House, Stephen Miller, the other the Stephen Miller was talking about, you know, if Zelenski is Churchill? Did you see this? This analogis if Zelensky's Churchill? Right? And then put his Hitler? What did it take to stop Hitler? The entire mobilization right of the West, all way Europe, the United States, Canada, also, all of them, boots on the ground and fighting. Is that what you want? Because there'd be a name for that, that would be World War three. And there's one person that's been consistently saying, hey, let's not have World War three and let's have peace, and that right, that's been Donald He is that. But then when you point that out and you say, oh, is that what you want? You want boots on the ground, you want you want all of Europe to unite now and fight, put troops in Ukraine and fight against Putin slash the new Hitler. And of course the reaction is, no, that's not what we want. That's crazy. Well, which one do you want? Because otherwise all you're doing is posturing grandstanding, and uh, it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, there's something you didn't think of though, and I want to thank James Carville for bringing this up. What really might be going on here is madness.
Speaker 14: And I don't mean madness like I'm mad at you, you mad at me, you didn't say this. I'm talking about madness like King George, the third kind of madness. And it could be a combination of being a fat slab, which it could be that she's can't sleep at night because he just tweet the well body can't allow the circulation it needs you. I don't know, God don't know. I'm not a sleep specialist, medical doctor revisit the possibility of a syphilis diagnosis. And I know a lot of people that watched his channel, or some of you, or we get any number of mds and professionals that are getting the comments, or some of them just well informed citizens. But I don't think we can discount the fact that what we saw was mad. I'm not gonna yeah, I'm not going to concede it. I'm just asking questions. I'm just making an observation that everyone saw.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly that was the first thing. Ross When you saw that, you thought, oh Trump has raging syphilis.
Speaker 2: Right, It's clearly what's going on. It's absolute lunacy. I've been feeling like since when when did he go into Ukraine? Twenty twenty three somewhere around there, Since the beginning, I felt like the guy standing up in the meeting meme saying out loud, Ukraine doesn't stand a chance. And everybody's been like living in like fantasy La la land, being like, oh, yeah, we're gonna go in, We're gonna stop. No we're not. And like you said, it goes. It comes down to manpower unless all of Europe wants to unite in fighting against Russia.
Speaker 1: And good luck with that. Good luck with that. I uh, maybe with the U if the UK is all in maybe.
Speaker 2: I mean I was reading somewhere like every nation they would have to spend over ten percent of their GDP on defense to do. Oh no, now it completely collapse their welfare state, which they can't have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that it would be a be a huge lift there. So yeah, it might be the syphilist I don't know. I don't know all of this. Maybe Jamal knows. Jamal is it the syphilis? What's going on? You know what?
Speaker 10: Case, I'm just gonna say it because this is the same video Elons it's a different one. Elon is shared all these people doing all bit.
Speaker 1: Didn't get one sentence into it. Jamal got another video shared. Everybody just see all.
Speaker 2: So Elon's.
Speaker 1: Their buz and it's the thing.
Speaker 10: But everybody that's complaining about Donald Trump today didn't vote for him back in November. What the Democrat Party and liberals are doing, they're looking for someone that can be their hero when heron't come the law, that's what they're looking for, and the Linskin officers their hero comes along. And so that's what the Democrat Party is trying to get behind him. And what they don't realize. If Vladimir Putin decides, you know what Europe is on the ground, they got boosts. If he gives them that. I've said it back in twenty twenty two when he came through. I said it back in twenty twenty three. If Russia gives them that Hiroshima Nagasagi treatment, I don't care because that's not our problem. Our forefathers were brilliant.
Speaker 1: Care you don't want to see it. Want to be very clear here, you don't want people to get nuked, right, Nobody wants anyone to do that. And a lot of people think this is the best strategy for staving off an eventual escalation.
Speaker 10: That's the reason, and that's what's gonna and that's what's gonna happen. They put boots on the ground, and if a British plane flies in their air space and hit something in Russia, that starts World War three. And truth be told, a lot of people don't know better the poot. You can sit here and say, oh, I'm gonna launch newts, but Russia has a specific doctrine that says they must put boots on the ground on attack. Then and only then can they use nuclear missiles. What Gutin been doing is people don't know. Russia has cranked their industry up to world to World War manufacturing more tanks, more planes, more missiles, more trucks. This is what they've been doing. It People here in America cheap this nineteen eighties. You know, then I the Tiger DA. So we got the eys think this is the nineteen eighties where Ronald Reagan. No, this is not the nineteen eighties. Russia and the world, No, this is a world that dropped their guard forgot who Russia is. And now they believe They're going to bad mouth Pool and Poop's going to come to the table, beg for forgiveness and say I'm going to do better, and then it's going to change. China will not let Russia follow. Let me say why China will not have the pro democracy Russia at their back door, right?
Speaker 1: People forget that in China's policy on just about everything. It's why they screw with Tibet, they screw with the stands there on the connective side, why they don't like Korea even though there's a Korea in between them.
Speaker 10: So, yeah, and China, and if they and people want to know why a lot of their intel is better. People forgot Ukraine laws, our Bradley tanks. Ukraine lost our Ablem's tanks. Guess who Patrick, and guess what they You know, people don't talk about that no more. And that should be known. Our main battle tank, the plans and how to break it down is in Russia and China's hands.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I was probably already in China's hands because they're still everything. But I hear you, Amain, and.
Speaker 10: I just want to say this real quickly. That meeting showed what the same thing was. I voted for President Trump to do exactly what he did in that meeting Friday. That's why I voted for him. That's why I put the signs out, and he gave me exactly what I want to tell that pop belly dictator. You're not winning this war and you're not gonna blame America in your World War three plans to get back because you want to look good. That's all I got to say.
Speaker 1: All right, way, Jamal, I appreciate the call this morning. You have yourself a good one. Well, that's great.
Speaker 9: Ross.
Speaker 1: I'm getting a bunch of emails that say we're not on the air, so that's probably not good. It looks like a Greensboro thing, judging by the email signature here, So not that that helps any of you. They're no longer hearing. But you know, iHeartRadio on the one o six side, and we'll look into it. We'll get more calls coming up as well. So Chris Bill, hang on, we'll go bang some with a wrench and be back in a few here on the CaCO Day Radio program. Unplugged something and plug something back or he's going to go do that now. Apparently it's a impact in our Greensboro broadcasts. So all right, well he's going to go do that, and if everything dies, it's not his fault because they told him to do that. Let me grab a call here, Chris was hanging on. Chris. Thank you, what's up.
Speaker 3: Big one? In case thanks for taking my call. What I observed this weekend was the only person that mentioned peace was President Donald Trump. I didn't I was watching and other world leaders and everything, and no one else was talking about peace. And uh, and I think I thank Donald Trump or President Trump for everything he's doing. And I unfortunately couldn't vote for him because of California laws. Unfortunately, everything that's legal in California now wasn't and they haven't done anything to correct that. So uh, anyways, I just thank for taking my car. I just wanted to mention that Donald Trump, President Trump was the only one that mentioned peace in Europe. So I just wanted everyone to realize that. And thank you Casey for everything you guys do. You give me a great perspective on everything. And thank jam all because he taught me something today.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, what do you think about John Cena turning heel dude? Right?
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't watch that.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't watch that propaganda stuff anymore.
Speaker 10: I lost it.
Speaker 3: I stopped watching WWE back when when Andre the Giant passed away. Unfortunately, it just it just uh it was w w F back then. But uh, you know, so I stopped watching wrestling, you know, Bobby back then and all those guys. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sorry to hear that sixteen World Championships does that to Cody Rhodes.
Speaker 3: I mean, all right, hey, I would wrestle John Cena for a million dollars though, if.
Speaker 1: They gave it an you think, do you think Zelensky could take a bump? Sir?
Speaker 3: No, I don't think Zolenzky could take anything.
Speaker 10: Uh, you know.
Speaker 3: And that's the other thing, is it is Lensky not having an elections that his country?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh but yeah, is Zolensky not holding elections in his country? Is that true?
Speaker 1: Well? It so, It's partially true. The Ukraine, in their constitution literally has a part in their constitution during wartime that allows him to suspend elections, although he's not doing it in the way he's supposed to, is my understanding. But I don't don't know everything about the Ukrainian Constitution, but I know there is a party in there.
Speaker 3: So and one more thing, he is not like Winston Churchill in my opinion, when I watch World History about World War Two, Winston Churchill never asked for money. He was asking for troops because he knew money doesn't fix things, and he's manpower. Although we did give him stuff, but.
Speaker 1: Well, he asked for stuff. He asked for stuff. That scene where he's where he's literally being told that they will wheel planes to the Canadian border and then they can haul him across is literally a thing that happened. Oh wow, I love your show, Thank you appreciate it. Yeah, we had a whole non intervention thing, all right, So ross you well you did the tech support thing where you unplugged it and then plugged it back in. Huh okay, and I apparently fixed because my conversation. So hopefully, hopefully if you're in Greensboro, you're getting it back. So sometimes that does work. Oh what is this looking for another half day right now?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I still feel a little whatever that was last week. But holy crap man, great now, apparently my audio level is so quiet nobody can hear it. So hopefully, hopefully that improves itself more gain on your mic. That is so weird, man, And that's a nine one. That's from it looks to be a Raleigh listener. Dude, I don't even know. I don't know. All right, seven thirty eight, We're gonna have to truck this thing into weather while we figured that out. So yeah, now I'm getting a bunch of spy reports saying that my mic level is next to nothing, which I don't even understand how that would happen considering what was just reset. But maybe okay, the foot was the phone doing it?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, let me hit on just a couple other things other than as I mentioned to our caller there John Cena throwing it all away for one more go.
Speaker 2: Wait, what about John Cena?
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, you're out of the room, kicking the cord out of the wall. You didn't even find out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on? Can't see me? Can't see me?
Speaker 1: Hero, I can't Where are you?
Speaker 10: Is made for?
Speaker 2: Make a wish? Let me such a good guy?
Speaker 1: Who was the kid who wished for this? Then?
Speaker 2: For Wresselmania? Job said that.
Speaker 1: What yeah, right in the right and the boys what kid do you think a kid wished for that? One of the Make a Wish kids? And so John Cena had no choice because that's an interesting hear that was it.
Speaker 2: He's like, oh man, I want you to make Cody Rhodes's face just bleed profusely on the map.
Speaker 1: You're like, what are you telling nine year old with super cancer? Right? You gotta go do that?
Speaker 2: No, only do I want that? What I want you to do with the gold roles?
Speaker 1: Oh man? Really one of those? God, John, what the hell are you doing? The fun? What the hell always has a club.
Speaker 2: Say it up.
Speaker 5: With with cross knuckles.
Speaker 1: It's a Rolex pole. I didn't even look real, by the way, every Rolex it gonna aver train though. But it's that he's getting his ass thick funds on staying out. They tossed up fumble polls sets and why would the Rock do that too?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just complete unhinged behavior on the world stage. It's none of us thought we would ever.
Speaker 1: See that, especially not this weekend, right right, calm weekend, nothing really going on, no shocking stirring things on the world stage.
Speaker 2: And then uh topples at his career.
Speaker 1: He's gotta stek in this.
Speaker 2: You gotta be you gotta be tuddy bay.
Speaker 1: This is absolutely ridiculous, total at all.
Speaker 10: It was his.
Speaker 1: Talks, not anymore, not anymore. Times a change, man, things are different. Okay, all right, we just want peace. He's got to say I want to make peace.
Speaker 9: He doesn't have to stand there and say about booting this, booting.
Speaker 4: That and all negative things.
Speaker 2: You've got to say, I want to make peace.
Speaker 9: I don't want to fight a war any longer.
Speaker 4: These people are dying.
Speaker 2: He doesn't have the cards.
Speaker 4: Just so you understand it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you think John Cena wants peace, he does that does not look like a man who wants peace. It's funny. I got this email earlier because we've been doing the John Cena thing this morning. Where is this?
Speaker 2: Do do? Do?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: We go?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: I love the show, guys. Unfortunately, I have no idea what you're talking about. I had to look it up the term turning heel. I feel dumb. So okay, man, I'll learn.
Speaker 2: That's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Is a little bit. It's Monday. I was a little slower. Get started.
Speaker 2: Grow up.
Speaker 1: Guy's probably he's probably busy. He's doing stuff. I got business and family, and they have time.
Speaker 2: On an absolute child learn.
Speaker 1: About this thing that's been a thing since I don't know who is the first person to turn heel. I don't even know, been a long time. So you know you were today, you were this many years old today when you learned about it. Sir, it's okay, Ross, do you have any plans to turn heel? I?
Speaker 2: No, I do not, But like I said, I burned on my George though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even when you thought Ross wasn't wearing George, he would on days when he'd wear jeans, he'd wear George under the jeans. That was the level of commitment before what happened happened, and now we find ourselves here. So, uh it was. It was very stirring. Let's see if mister ray Stagic has any thoughts on that, considering we just reset. Nope, that's I was thinking. I wonder if the machine we just reset impacts are race staging? All right? Let me uh let me stole for time. Shall we play a little more audio for you? Because you know, why the hell not. We'll go ahead and get into that. Uh So we had James Carville things that trump n Zolenska got into a fight because Trump has syphilis, and then people echoed that with the with the leg there, and then you know, CNN of course had to do their things Lea Toledo.
Speaker 13: Look at this trend line here, US support for Ukraine is too much. Back when the war began, back in February of twenty twenty two, it was just seven percent.
Speaker 1: Up like a rocket ship, my goodness.
Speaker 13: Up Now in February of twenty twenty five to forty one percent, and the clear majority of Republicans, and of course Republicans are in charge.
Speaker 1: Of the US government.
Speaker 13: Now sixty two percent of Republicans say that the US support for Ukraine is too much.
Speaker 1: What a difference from just three years ago.
Speaker 13: I can remember, John, all those backyards in the United States there was Ukrainian flags, far few of them today. As Americans' opinions on Ukraine have changed.
Speaker 1: Dramatically, what about opinions of the Ukrainian president?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 13: You know, obviously, if you would expect changes amongst the public, feelings towards Ukraine, feelings towards Zelensky have changed also dramatically.
Speaker 1: Look at this confidence.
Speaker 13: Zelenski will do the right thing when it comes to world affairs. Back in twenty twenty two, it was the clear majority, seventy two percent, through the floor, through the floor. By twenty twenty four, just forty eight percent of Americans say that they're confident that Zelensky will do the right thing when it comes to world affairs, and GOP confidence has also plummeted dramatically. Now the clear majority of Republicans are not confident, not confident that Zelensky will do the right thing when it comes to world affairs. Really a real trend line ones you rarely see in the American public when it comes to Ukraine and Zelensky, confidence in both going down.
Speaker 1: Right, So the president did the thing that the majority of people's support. Okay, all right, just wanted to be clear on that. All right, Let's get Ray Stagic on this absolutely groundbreaking news filled Monday. I'm sure you saw the big story, the big meltdown there, Yeah, which one nobody saw John Cena turning heel.
Speaker 15: Right, yeah, well I missed it. I must be living under a rock or something, right.
Speaker 2: What do you what?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: This guy right here sixteen World championships now throws it all away, throws it all away, dude, do well that happens second.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, now I did follow along.
Speaker 1: Sorry, okay, you're probably watching the Oscars do.
Speaker 4: What did I watch?
Speaker 1: I don't even know, but yeah, I thought you were the combine combine a little bit anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, they won't do the right thing.
Speaker 15: They should really go after Miles Garrett, but they're not going to do that because they probably don't have the money.
Speaker 1: No, because they gave it all of that other Yes, and both of them got hurt that you guys, they gave it to me.
Speaker 2: I heard Buffalo's getting him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, all.
Speaker 15: Right, and what's that going to do? Buffalo make it to the playoffs? Yeah again again, it's their year.
Speaker 1: Last year was a rebuilding year. Ross in the beginning. Yeah, that's what I heard. Yeah again, he said, So listen, at least I'm there. No, we're not going to make anything. I mean the you know, Ross is just hopeful every year that this year is our year. I'm just saying it. It's not our year, tell you that. But some markt Micah Parsons get schooled by that Suma wrestler. So that's crazy, man.
Speaker 15: I know, I know, But yeah, I thought you were actually going into some of the unusual events happening this weekend and weather with wildfires.
Speaker 1: I heard that Trump's letting Myrtle beach burn, except that let everyone back to their house letting.
Speaker 15: Yeah, so there's been some help, there hasn't been a lot, and not much with the low humidities and the lower temperatures this morning, and even as we go through the day, still low humidity that the Weather Service still has their statement out about the high fire danger. But sunny, load of mid fifties today, by tonight we're load of mid thirties. Clouds increase tomorrow, maybe a little more moisture in the atmosphere and warmer, low mid sixties, and then we will have showers thunderstorms in here Wednesday. And I know last week I said, look like the stronger storms that stay west. But now we are in slight risk most of central eastern North Carolina on Wednesday for maybe some severe weather with the front coming in, So I have to keep.
Speaker 4: An eye on that.
Speaker 15: We'll be close to seventy degrees and there's even gonna be some gusty winds outside of thunderstorms to forty miles an hour, So obviously there's gonna be rain but any flames or fire still burning, that wind's not gonna help much.
Speaker 4: And I can't tell you case if.
Speaker 15: The rain is gonna completely bring these fires either under control or completely out, but it's certainly gonna help because then drier weather is back for later in the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll continue to follow all these very important stories and we'll talk to you in an hour.
Speaker 4: Okay, see you man.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, race aging from the weather channel. All right, coming up even dumber audio. If such a thing as possible, we'll have it. Hang on another hour to go. If you're waking up devastated this morning, but you don't know why, you just to have a feeling of dread deep down in your soul, it's probably because of the canadianano cannot cannot kannati Canadiano, the cannon ross. Do you prefer a Canadiano or an expresso when you need your coffee fix in the morning. Do you have a preference.
Speaker 2: I would rather not have it if at au espresso.
Speaker 1: You can go expresso instead of Canadiano. Okay, all right, yeah, Well you used to be remember French fries, and then they were freedom fries. So apparently in Canada coffee shops are changing the name of Americano to Canadianano or Kanana, Kannata whatever thing. So coffee with milk, so they got us. So that's that's what you're feeling. That's what's troubling you. You just can't put your finger on this this morning. That's what's happening, just a whole you know, just everything. The world changed over the weekend. The world changed, whether it's in Ukraine, the wwe Canadia. A lot of change, a lot of changes. Oh and I was just gonna go to the last caller and he hung up. So did that hole set up for nothing? All right? Well, so be it also, uh, Donald Trump say's got another pardon he wants to do. I don't know this is going to do any good, but well we'll lay it down for you. But fear not. Even with you know, everything falling apart, John Cena turning, heel Zelenski and Trump getting into it, there is good news. It's a lot easier to be a billionaire than you ever thought. You probably thought you had to think of something right, get ald smart and stuff, or just come up with an idea that nobody else had thought of, and then watched the money just flow in or maybe just maybe wait for one of those jackpots to grow. But you're never really gonna be a billionaire because they take so much with tax and the one time you know thing where you take the lump sum and you're not really a billionaire except when you're holding the giant check for about a second. But luckily, Jasmine Crockett, the New Thought leader of the Democrat US House of Representatives contingent, explain something to me over the weekend I was not aware of, but I'm happy that I now know.
Speaker 16: As it relates to X, he has never made a profit since he bought X. In fact, the value of X is seventy five percent lower than it has ever been. So if I am gonna go look for somebody to run a business, I'm gonna look for someone who is going to run one successfully.
Speaker 7: And before people.
Speaker 16: Start screaming and yelling about well he's a billionaire, yeah, when you know the right people and they'll just give you money, then you can become a billionaire too. And maybe one day all of us will have that kind of access.
Speaker 1: But until then, I see, all right, Ross, do you wish you knew the right people?
Speaker 2: Every single day.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, because if you did boom billionaire right, just like that, they just give you the money, just give you a billion. Who are these people just giving you a billion dollars? Other than usaid? If you know you know the right people and you're doing the right weird thing over in Colombia or whatever, who who are these people Jasmine Crockett that just give you billions if you know the right because I want to know those people. And frankly, if you know that this is the thing, you probably know who those people are. Why don't you go out and be like, Hi, I'm Jasmine, how you doing? And then you know, maybe if they like you, they'll give you a billion dollars.
Speaker 16: As it relates to X, he has never made a profit since he bought X. In fact, the value of X is seventy five percent lower than it has ever been. So if I am gonna go look for somebody to run a business, I'm gonna look for someone who is going to run one successfully. And before people start screaming and yelling about well he's a billionaire. Yeah, when you know the right people and they'll just give you money, then you can become a billionaire. Too, and maybe one day all of us will have that kind of access.
Speaker 2: But until then, do you think.
Speaker 1: If John Cena had met the right people, then Cody Rhodes wouldn't be dealing with a groin ache this morning.
Speaker 2: I mean he met the wrong people, right, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: That's what happened. Yeah, he met people or a bad influence on them, and almost looked like they had him under a trance to do what it is he did.
Speaker 2: You know, I can only imagine that Rep. Crockett believes this because she's in Congress and she actually sees people in a position of power like herself having you know, and and increasing their own income because of people they know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just a little, right, just increasing it a little.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at Nancy Pelosi, right, Ay, everybody that goes in and they're they're making what one hundred and seventy six thousand a year and then like after you know, a decade, they're like multi millionaires or whatever.
Speaker 10: It is.
Speaker 1: Just yeah, yeah, Belosi. Pelosi's family did have a little money because you know what her dad did, right, Are you aware of what her father?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah at the moment, no, but yes, a.
Speaker 1: Member of Congress so yes, yeah, he was. She's the she's the kid of a member of Congress, so obviously he got wealthy doing his thing.
Speaker 2: You ever see the picture of her like when she first started in Congress and she's like shaking John Kennedy's hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, she's been in Washington her whole life. Man, basically going back to her going back to her father, and he was ambassador to you know, a whole bunch of things, but you know, basically Washington Roy But yeah, I don't know, maybe Crockett believes that stuff. I don't know. There's delusional people.
Speaker 2: That's how they make their money though, by the people they know, and by doing favors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doing fair. Hey, here's a little tip. Maybe you should do this, say, maybe you should buy Navidio. Here, here's what you shouldn't do. And then you're putting the legislation together.
Speaker 2: And so of course she believes that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just got to know the right people man to give you the money. Just so nice of them. But not just DC with the delusion at hand. I saw some of course in Boston, because why not, it's absolutely crazy. So there was an incident over the weekend a a dude. It was all stabby, right, So he's all super stabby and he's over at the Chick fil A. And I don't know if you've been to the Chick fil A. They don't like it when you get all stabby there. They probably won't scold you, though, probably still be nice to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're super polite about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, sir, could you please stop trying to stab everybody? That'd be great.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: But apparently on Saturday this didn't. This dude didn't. So he's in the Chick fil A, he's getting all stabby and he tried to stab two people. The problem for him was an off duty police officer decided to go to the Chick fil A. And obviously this is Saturday, not Sunday, because Chick fil A is not open on Sunday. So this this attempted stabber who's trying to stab people encounters an off duty officer who confronts the man, told the guy to drop his knife. Dude refused it was it was clear he gave zero zero fs. Officer shot me later died at the hospital. Pretty crazy moment obviously for anyone who was in that Chick fil A. Obviously, this officer who again it sounds like he was fully justified, but still he's got to live with the fact that he took this man's life. So the mayor of Boston and the Chief of Police of Boston and basically anyone who's in a position of power in Boston decided they'd have a little press conference so that they could talk about how this has impacted the community and and make sure that people are provided condolences. Probably the customers who were in there. There was kids, I guess in there at the time, and even this officer had to do this thing that they you know, I never wanted to do, but he had to do. Let's listen in on this.
Speaker 12: My condolences and all of our thoughts are with the family of the individual whose life has been lost.
Speaker 1: That's this, you mean, the guy who was trying to stab everybody, She wasn't alone. Like three Boston officials also offer condolences to the stabber or the family of the stabber, or the alleged stabber, I guess. But like there's video and stuff, lots of video, because you know, that's how fast food works these days. You gotta have video up in there, so you offer condolences to the family of the stabber.
Speaker 12: My condolences and and all of our thoughts are with the family of the individual whose life has been lost.
Speaker 1: My question is, when did the mayor of Boston turn heel? What's up with that?
Speaker 2: I don't think there's turning there. I think that's that was like her.
Speaker 1: It's all heel. Yeah, it's just so could she turn good?
Speaker 2: I mean she could become a face.
Speaker 1: Sure. Maybe if you're a heel, you can do that. Is Who's what's the best example of that? Trying to think? I mean there's heels there, there's people that have turned heel and then turned back. But I don't know how you go from hated. Well, I guess the rock kind that was kind of his thing, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's been a bunch yeah, so it can happen.
Speaker 1: But then the rocks all tangled up in the Scena stuff. So what are you gonna do?
Speaker 10: Us?
Speaker 1: Job said, yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. I feel that eight seventeen hang on. Literally knew nothing that went down at the Oscars last night. Not really. I mean I saw some clips like this thing at the very beginning, which probably made a bunch of people to know.
Speaker 6: We gather in celebration of the Oscars on the ancestral lands of Natonga, Tatavium and Schumash Peopils, the traditional caretakers of this water and land. We honor and pay our respects to indigenous communities here and around the world.
Speaker 1: Right, except none of them are invited to the thing. All the beautiful people, and you know a lot of insanity ensued surrounding it. There was an interview. Now technically this was at the preceding awards where they have the NAACP Image Awards that go right before the Oscars. But these are you know, some of the folks up for Oscars and stuff. And this is an actor actress kJ Smith. Now these are a black actor and actress, right who I'm not even super familiar with. That being said, whatever, okay, but these are people who've made it. They're doing pret they're doing, they're doing pretty good. Maybe not billionaires, Maybe they haven't met the right people, according to Representative Crockett, but they've met some of the right people and things are going swimmingly for them. So to hear them on the red carpet say this is kind of insane.
Speaker 7: And that you wish was talked about more within our community.
Speaker 8: They're understanding our roots. I think it's really important. I think we're not trapped here with the political climate that's going on in the United States of America. We are not trapped here. There are places that we can go there. There are countries that are receiving us back, citizenship back, and I think with open arms, then I think that it's time for the black community as a whole to start looking into those resources.
Speaker 1: Right and by the way, if that's what you want to do, then fine, go ahead and do that. I don't know that LA and Liberia are exactly on the same ross. You'd never been to Liberia. You've been to La. Yeah, you've been to La. You went to the thing where you guys destroyed the guy's house, not you, but some other people. That was not me, I know, but you were there. You were there when somebody decided to urinate behind a have an oscar or.
Speaker 2: Something that was David Foster's piano it's grand piano in his living room and someone a radio colleague, Okay Peede, behind his piano in the Corners home after we took photos of us holding his Grammys acting like we had won them, in which we were told not to do. They said, whatever you do, Grammy touch the Grammys, right, do not touch these Grammys. And we said, surely we will not, and they left and we all picked them up and posed with them, of course, but I was not the one to pee behind the piano.
Speaker 1: No, that's a bridge too far. So I don't know. I feel like living in la is probably a little better living in Ghana. Again, I'm not knocking on these countries, but I'm giving you specifically countries that have these programs that this woman is talking about, but not a lot of people are availing themselves of it. And again I hate the racial component of it. If you're not happy, then leave whatever. But like, don't pretend like you're somehow subjugated every day in your dress that you have to explain to people who made it because they'll never own one like it because it's just too fancy. A lot of people aren't sympathetic to you talking about how it's just so horrible right now when you're at your seventy third Awards show for the year ahead of all the really cool parties that are going to be happening. But also your solution is, hey, just move right, Yeah, it's there. You know what this weekend was a lot of people threatening to do stuff or I'm like okay, go ahead and do it, and them thinking they won. Right, you had this, and then they with the Ukraine thing where you have the yo, oh well you guys don't want to be part of the coalition. Then you're out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so funny. And then you see people on social media like these different countries and the prime ministers and presidents and kings or whatever, and ye're on social media and they're like, ah, now the US is pulling out their eight of Ukraine. We're gonna donate billions to help them. And we're like good, all right, good what you owned us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like the Canadians with the Canadian Okano and it's not the Americano.
Speaker 2: Now Luxembourg's giving like their one tank they have, and then you have like Norway like we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna they have nine.
Speaker 2: Don't disparage norwayte like we're gonna give like you three of our seven submarines or whatever it is, like good, do have water? And Rope should defend Europe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then you know, if it doesn't work out, I guess appeal to us, not that they would ever do that, but oh wait, hold on, apparently they have. I guess Conan O'Brien hosted the Oscars last night. I don't know, there was a dancing sandworm from Dune. I guess. Let's see here. So what's the scandal? Okay, one of the all right, let's see here. All right, So this has to do with the eld Choppo movie.
Speaker 2: As I'm calling it.
Speaker 1: Basically, it was the uh, the cartel leader decided he didn't want to be cartel leader anymore, so he'd get a sex change operation. And they had a whole weird segment things surrounding this. But they also had an incident I guess with one of the people in the movie were some old tweet surface And I literally knew nothing about this really at all, and I still don't because I didn't bother to look up the details. But apparently it derailed some of the hype where they wanted to basically give this movie thirteen Oscars so it would be the most winning movie ever, just to stick it to the cons basically, And I guess it didn't happen last night. So that's it. That's all I can tell you. Ross normally would do this, but he forgot. He was so with the John Cena thing. It just his mind wasn't in it before he knew it. Boom, Oscar's done. Which is weird because I literally reminded him before the Oscars. Hey man, I'm sorry, don't forget about the Oscars.
Speaker 2: It was like that the entire week over everything, the entire weekend after saw the dow was mark, He's like, did you take the trash out? I'm like, John Cena, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you do the yard where I can't? John seen him just completely like an excuse, Yeah, no, what Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I guess as sel Donna, I did get the best supporting actress or so. I don't know. I don't know. I don't even know how many had actually won. M there's a picture of Adrian Brody doing something spinning out gum.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just I don't care enough. I don't care enough to dig into and I understand that the responsible thing to do, considering you know, this is a news and information type of program, would be to look into it. But I just I don't have the effort. I'll tell you what I did watch over the weekend, did you see any of the new Elon Musk interview on Joe Rogan so, which, by the way, I know, I understand he's busy getting billions from people for just existing and having more babies. I guess he had another baby over the weekend or announced another one.
Speaker 2: He had baby number fourteen.
Speaker 1: Dude, we're gonna have to have a We're gonna have to sit down and have a talk, the talk with him.
Speaker 2: I think it explains why that Saint Claire chick was so pissed off though, right, maybe she knew that baby fourteen was on the way.
Speaker 1: And she didn't want to get skipped over. Well, she shouldn't have had unlucky number thirteen, right, isn't that on her? Nobody wants to have baby thirteen. How many old buildings don't even have a thirteenth floor, So you're the thirteenth baby, mama. No, No, nobody wants that. Should have timed it better. So anyway, it was an interesting interview. He called social security of Ponzi scheme, which set off a bunch of Democrats eventually because they don't like math and stuff. So there was that. I know there was anything incredibly new there. I'll tell you what was it? Far more fascinating. One is Bill Murray did He did an episode of Rogan going into the weekend, and look is Bill? Is Bill Murray looking old? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: I did see that.
Speaker 1: Look a little old. But the guys, what seventy five? He was born in nineteen fifties. Yeah, seventy five.
Speaker 2: He's still amazing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, he's a great interview and he speaks slowly. He's a lot more, but he's still funny.
Speaker 2: Did you do you see what he said about Bob Woodward?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I was going with. Yeah, so he was talking about the the Bob Woodward doing the big Belushi story after Belushi died, and Bill Murray said it was then that he knew that Woodward lied about Watergata basically because it was such a hatchet job on Belush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said he read like the first five pages. Obviously Bill Murray was in the inner circle, and he said the first five pages were so wrong about absolutely everything. He was like, they framed Nixon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they framed Nixon.
Speaker 4: Yeah he was.
Speaker 1: He was not beating around the bush there, man. Now, it was it was a very interesting interview. And again it's you know, there's a tendency for some interviewers because Murray's speaking a lot slower than he used to. Again, but he's not unclear, right, He's not wandering around. He's saying very succinct things. But a lot of interviewers, based on his case ens, would tend to jump in over him. But Rogan does a very good job of just letting him go and he just goes to some random places every now and then. But it was it was very interesting, very fascinating. I'm trying to think of because then I started thinking this is bad. I'm like, man, that's gonna suck when we lose Bill Murray. What was your favorite Bill Murray movie? I mean caddy Shack. Obviously a lot of people are gonna go in that direction. A lot of people maybe go Ghostbusters, even though that was more of an ensemble, but Caddyshack was an ensemble.
Speaker 2: Some people might even go groundhog Day.
Speaker 1: Groundhog Day, we just talked about that. Yeah, And if you're a Wes Anderson person, I think he's in all the Wes Anderson movies, all the ones that I can think of. Anyway, there's always a Bill Murray, even if it's just a little bit he's in there. What was the one he did with Uma Thurman and the Nero. I don't know why. I just remember that one here. That was a real big one.
Speaker 2: What was the movie he would he did a movie with Gene Hackman. That was the Wes Anderson right, Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. Oh the Royal Tenebombs? Right?
Speaker 2: Was he in that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I think Hackman is the main dude in that, and then Murray's in that as well. Yeah, Like I said, he was in most of the most of the Wes Anderson movies. I don't know. Here's the problem with Wes. And some of them are really entertaining, but then you have the whole hipster component to it, where you just get annoyed because you're just like odds movies for hipsters. And then some of it's very surreal, I guess if you want to call it that, But some of are pretty entertaining. But and again he's only seventy five, so feasibly there should be more time. But we had a whole run where we just lost a bunch of people young, right, lost Norm and we lost all these folks. So you got to protect a national national treasure, like Bill Murray I am happy. I'm not seeing like a bunch of Bill Murry blowback over the woodward thing. But I think he's got an he's gotten upholl that they're not gonna screw with him. They're just say it's Bill Murray.
Speaker 2: He's one of these people that everybody loves. And the Bill Murray stories are amazing if you look into it, Like when he meets people on the story. I'm sure you've heard those stories right where he talked like He'll be somewhere out in public and I'll have a run in wei just like you know, quote a normal person and he'll say like, no one will believe you that this happened. Like he was in a bathroom at you know, restaurant or something, and he was like, next he tapped a guy in this on the shoulder while the guy was using the restroom and he's just like, no one will ever believe you. And you turn around, it's Bill Murray behind you.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: And then he goes any parties with these people, hangs out, Yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 1: I heard it. There was a story. I'm remember who it was. He would call this dude whose wife was well it was oh what was was it the wife or was it the husband of one of the women in thirty Dancing or what? Anyway, buried every time the move was on, the guy's wife is making out with Patrick Swayzey. So Murray would call the guy who is marriatory and be like, he's not You're gonna believe what your wife's and did this for years. The Worth guy was just like, let me guess the movie's on, right, I have to look it up. Oh, it's a really funny, funny story. So it's like, yeah, your wife's getting ravaged by Patrick Swayzey right now? How do you feel about that? And he would just do it over and over and over. Just just struck him as something He thought it was gonna be funny, so he went ahead and did it. So what I'm trying? What was Murray? And it was crazy because Murray was on there basically pimping a new product through the entire thing, like he brought all this swag.
Speaker 2: That's how it was. When Dan Ackroyd was on, it was the same thing. He went on there with his vodka and he would talk about something for like ten fifteen minutes and then he would bring it back to his product, but it was like in your face sort of endorsement. And by the way, did I mention my new vodka.
Speaker 1: It was funny though, the way that Murray was it was funny like he brought swag bag. But it was all stuff of his that he's selling or promoting, whether it's movies or you know, te He's got a bunch of clothes stuff like that. He's got a bunch of golf wear that Murray sells, so uh yeah, and he would do it. He was just doing it literally the whole time they're talking. But he was doing it so seamlessly that you didn't realize. I mean you realized because it was kind of part of the joke. But still we.
Speaker 2: Were talking about this this past weekend on the Hayes for Sriff Twitch channel. It was the same sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, the self promotion huh on the chair you were talking about self promotion on the channel with channel okay, the twitch thing, Yeah yeah, okay, And you configure it out of the blue for no reason right there in the Oh yeah, Kingpin, that's what he was in Kingpin. Ernie McCracken see out of that hey raced agic from the weather channel. You got a favorite Bill Murray movie? No, no, we don't have him yet. Okay, that's good, we'll figure that out. Oh look, it's just close enough for if I start another story, he'll be on the second I literally stop.
Speaker 2: Then what is this?
Speaker 1: Tr tru? Oh wow, this will this will be interesting. So Trump's gonna have one of the Israeli hostages the White House price toke a microphone in his in his face and just have him to tell his story. All the media is gonna hate that.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: You think you think he'll be You think he'll be wearing a suit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe maybe, just maybe. All right, let's get to the stage I can't here. You have a favorite Bill Murray movie?
Speaker 4: Stripes Straw.
Speaker 1: That's another good one. Look at that? Yeah, absolutely right, Yeah, not bad?
Speaker 4: How about you?
Speaker 1: I mean, I gotta go Caddy Shock. It's just such a great movie. The whole movie is fantastic. And you're telling the Dalai Lama story the Caddy Shack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, Catty Shack is good too.
Speaker 15: But I remember Stripes for I remember it as a as a teenager. And when you know, when you're not supposed to be watching those movies, and that was like one.
Speaker 4: Of the movies that mede no no. I mean I never watched Porky's either, but it was. It was one of good movies.
Speaker 1: Should I check that out? You should? Yeah, you should.
Speaker 4: You know it's the old I.
Speaker 2: Was forbidden from watching that movie when I was a kid. You're never going to happen.
Speaker 15: Yes, that was one of those ones where you were kind of like, oh, you got to watch Porky's.
Speaker 4: I was like, well, not really. I kind of watched it, but it wasn't like somebody said you.
Speaker 1: Can watch it, so that's you watch it through a peephole.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what that means. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well you'll probably have to look that up, Like.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I'll look that up for sure. But yeah, those were stripes. Was one of them where you're like, yeah, I got to watch it whatever, but it is I see a more concern again today and other special weather statements with the Weather Service calls it and you know it's been out for the low humidity, the lack of rain, and the increased fire danger continue. I mean I was kind of blown away this weekend when I'd seen especially near Myrtle Beach. Some of the wildfires going on across the Carolinas and even into Georgia now an exceptionally high number of fires, and I don't see much changing next two days before the showers thunder showers get here midweeks, So a lot of sun dry today, little mid fifties tomorrow li to mid sixties.
Speaker 4: The windows stay light.
Speaker 15: Today, may kick twenty plus and some of the gusts tomorrow and then Wednesday's are rain day. Gonna be some severe weather too, so we may get heavy rain with some of the showers to come on in and then I will have gusty winds and then back to dry weather for Thursday and Friday. So again, Casey, I said it earlier. I don't know what it takes to put you know, the kind of acres were talking about, to actually put It's certainly going to help, but I don't know if it actually puts fires out completely.
Speaker 4: But we'll take any ring we can get.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, appreciate it, sir. We'll talk to you tomorrow. Chuggle. Yeah, we'll come back with it. Jeff Bellinger. Next, hang on, Oh, good morning, Casey. Stock market futures look good this morning. Now, futures are up one hundred points. At the moment, the timing could not have been worse. Technical issues kept thousands of Hulu subscribers from logging on last night. The Walt Disney owned video streaming service was carrying the OSCARS ceremony for the first time ever. Bloomberg's Mark German says Apple is experiencing an artificial intelligence crisis. Apple typically beats its.
Speaker 17: Rivals to market with emerging technology, but it has fallen behind on generative AI, and it's struggling to catch up. German reports the unveiling of Amazon dot COM's advanced voice assistant Alexa Plus has made Apple's shortcomings more apparent. Kroger announced this morning the chairman and chief executive Rodney McMullen has resigned from the company. McMullen is leaving after a board investigation into a personal conduct matter. Kroeger says mcmullin's conduct was not related to the business, but it was inconsistent with the company's policy on business ethics. Cyber criminals always fine tuning their efforts to separate us from our money. Bank Rate's latest financial fraud survey found that a third of the nation's adults experience financial fraud or a scam over the last twelve months, nearly two to five of them lost some money. The bad guys will reach out by phone, email, or text message. Beware The age old advice about things that seem too good to be true are still standing. And a Domino's Casey has added a Parmesan stuffed crust to its pizza menu. The chain says it is not offered as stuffed crust until now. A Domino's executive says it is something that customers have been asking for.
Speaker 4: Casey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe anything on Levi Strauss and jordash not how they're doing this morning? Or haven't seen anything across the wire? What's up? Yuh? Did the John Cena turning heel? What does that mean for the jeords industry? Do we know?
Speaker 17: Don't see anything here? The only Levi Strauss story that has crossed says new attire may cost more is Tariff's on China.
Speaker 4: Good spike again?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, all right. I never know what those guys are gonna react to, So all right, Jeff, thank you very much, Okay, have a good day, all right, Ross, What do you think level of confusion is right now on a scale of one, Jeff is a is a pro. He's such a pro. He brings it back to Levi Strauss.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jeordt's industry hit hard, hit hard. This morning is Jordash even in business. I don't know not door Dash Jordash. And if you don't remember Jordash, then you're young because that was a thing. Ross burned all his Jordan I.
Speaker 2: Burned them all. Jordash was like rich people paying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are gone. Dude, this is this is the craziest story. I just saw this, all right. So some dude is like fighting the government in where's this Omaha, Nebraska or just outside of Omaha. A Nebraska man is fighting to get a Social Security number and a valid birth certificate for his new baby Caroline. The problem some computer air somewhere incorrectly filled in what her name was with not her name, and so that went in the system. And then when they tried to go ahead and basically get the baby registered for stuff for health insurance, childcare, things like that, they don't have a matching Social Security number to what her name is because somebody screwed up somewhere and the child's current legal name is Unakite thirteen Hotel and nobody knows why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like an Elon Musk given name.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Unakite U n A k I t E thirteen Hotel. And then like nobody in government can figure out how the baby's name got it.
Speaker 2: It's just a beautiful name. It just rolls off the tongue. That's your name now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, dad's not digging it here. Really, how does that happen? Good lord man,