Speaker 1: My Billy counting end the Great America. Welcome this Florio's Thursday Afternoon in the tri States and coming up that one oh five today is Marcus Lamonis. He was with CNBC for a while. The prophet has now got various mentions going on, including what's going to happen a week and Saturday he will be at the NKU Arena to talk about the truest arena, to talk about joining religion along with business, and that being rich doesn't mean you're evil. In fact, it means you're good. So Marcus Lamonis is one of was one of my favorite shows, the Profit on CNBC, and I'm glad they have them on with me in about an hour or so. And then but until then, of course, UH Governor Bashir is being touted as a possible vice presidential nominee, a candidate along with two or three others and UH that's to be determined in the next two week or two. Supposedly the announcement will be made by Kamala Harris before they can mentioned in Chicago, all of which might be taped. They're going to do as much as possible in the tape so there's less rioting in Chicago than otherwise there would be Janan you and I now is Rob Sanders, the great Prosecutor of Northern Kentucky, Kenton County. And Rob Sanders, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And what would it look like if if your buddy, your good friend Andy Basheer, the governor of Kentucky, became the VP. What would that mean for the tri State if anything?
Speaker 2: My old buddy, my friend Andy. Thanks Willie, Thanks all right, I'm on again. You know, it seems like we really haven't talked about good old Andy pan since back when he was busy shutting down all of our businesses in Northern Kentucky and telling people that you could go to a liquor store, but you weren't allowed to go to the grocery store. Or you certainly weren't allowed to go to church, but you go to strip club. You know, I can't believe for the life of me that we are seriously considering Andy Basheer as a vice presidential candidate. But then again, you know what do why?
Speaker 3: I know? But he The funny thing about.
Speaker 2: The media is the media, especially in Kentucky, loves Andy Basheer.
Speaker 3: In fact, they love Democrats across the board.
Speaker 2: I'm starting to wonder how they get away with not writing down The news media coverage of this presidential race is a incon contribution to the well, first the Biden campaign, but now the Harris campaign, certainly in Kentucky, and Kentucky's news media is just absolutely infatuated with Andy Basheer. Of course, he's the only dem I think left as an elected official in just about all of Kentucky, and so he's the only one they have to love, and certainly the highest ranking one they have to love. It's funniest for what it would mean for northern Kentucky. Probably not a lot. Probably this means would be the butt of a lot of jokes on WLW. I imagine this has everybody railed about what was going on in our nation. And I don't know, maybe Kamala Harris never found the southern border. I don't know that Andy BSh she here could find the southern border at Kentucky, much less the southern border of the United States of America. But you know, these days, with the foreign invasion hitting every state, no matter where the state's located, including here in Kentucky, where we're being inundated with illegal undocumented immigrants in every county of the state. Every state's border state. Now, so I guess maybe that's what Kamal meant when she said that she had been to the border, even though she hadn't been to the border.
Speaker 3: But they've always been to the border. Whatever that interview was, I think she.
Speaker 1: Flew over the border a couple of times. She looked down from thirty five thousand feet in that count according to CNN, which must be accurate. She's been there once in the last three and a half years, and she's the so called border czar, and she was in charge of finding the root causes of migration and to fix it. And she had been there one time is three and a half years. Has never spoken to the leaders of the Border Patrol Agents union or the agents. Actually you're on the southern border, which is red because if you're in charge of solving the problem, you think you'd go there to check it out.
Speaker 2: But say you the Secret Service, I mean, we got the Secret Service director. She's she's in charge. You know, the buck stops here, right, But she never went to the to the location of the Trump rally in Pennsylvania where the assassination attempt took place. And maybe that's a common theme among the Biden administration is you can be a tzar, the buck can stop with you, but you don't ever have to go to where the problem is.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's like me claiming to be the czar of the Southern Border just because I took a vacation in Cancun one time.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm reading, you know, the talking point of the radical leftist. She was never a point at tzar. So I'm looking at headlines from the time that I saved the Associated Press, which is supposed to be a compilation of all of the objective media said quote. Vice President Kamala Harris is to lead the White House effort to tackle migration problems. How about NBC news quote President Biden has put Harris in charge of solving the migrant surge of the Southern boy or Politico quote, Vice President Kamala Harris will be the White House point person on immigration issues of the Southern border. She is now the borders are quote unquote, but now they claim all that is fake news.
Speaker 2: You know, the only thing that's really good to come out of this whole Kamala Harris presidency you know, the old switcheroo they pulled on the Democratic nomination Willie. The only thing good to come out of that is that now Democrats love prosecutors again. All of a sudden, they can't say, you know, they can't say the name Kamala Harris without saying prosecutor. Within the next three words out of their mouth, it's prosecutor, prosecutor. U she was great, she was a prosecutor. It's like, wait, isn't this the same party that just wanted to defund the police not too long ago. Isn't this the same party that didn't even support her long enough that she can make it into the Iowa primary, much less out of the Iowa primary before they ran her out of the last presidential election in large part because they vaulted her for being a prosecutor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said that she's.
Speaker 2: Supported mass incarceration, and that she has supported wrongful convictions and fought to keep people incarcerated even though their convictions were wrongful, and all these other horrible things about this woman. Yet now they can't say her name without touting the fact that she used to be a prosecutor. And you know, she's the one here to prosecute the case against Donald Trump. Well, at least they like prosecutors again, Willie, you know I should get one hundred percent of the vote next time I run, because you know the Republicans will vote for me. But now, since Democrats love prosecutors so much, I got to figure I'm sitting pretty well.
Speaker 1: She also wanted to defind the polace. After the George Floyd riots, she put together a bond fund in Minneapolis to get out of jail who couldn't make bond those rioters in Minneapolis. She also sponsored and approved of a legislation initiative in the state of California that said that if you steal over one thousand dollars, you might be prosecutor, if you shoplift under one thousand dollars, you will not. And that gave permission to thousands of criminals in California dilute stores commits smashing grabs. She started the whole process of defunding the defunding the police, and suing the police. As Attorney General, she would bring frequent lawsuits against police for a leegenmi's conduct, and when you a cop killer came before her, she made sure that he did not get the death penalty. So all of a sudden, the soft on crime prosecutor from San Francisco, if you're elected the prosecutor in San Francisco, you look and act like Kamala Harris. That doesn't play too well in Kentucky, does it.
Speaker 3: No, not at all, Willie.
Speaker 2: You know, that's the irony here is that we've got Andy Basheer touting the fact that he used to be attorney general. Of course, he didn't do much of anything as attorney general except run for governor. But now we've got the national media saying that Andy Basheer is not even on Kamala Harris's short list anymore, but the Kentucky media insisting that he still is on the short list. In fact, they say he's at the top of the short list, and they published articles day after day talking about what a rising star is, even though the national media says he's not being vetted for vice president and all these other governors are. And you really got to wonder, at what point where does any sense come out of this that we are touting a candidate that finished dead last and the last Democratic primary and Kamala Harris didn't even make it out of the Iowa primary and then we're self promoting apparently the luckiest governor in all of America. They say he's the most well liked Democratic governor in America. I think he's the luckiest Democratic governor in America because he hadn't had anything to do except shut down businesses during coronavirus and tell people they weren't allowed to go to church. And then immediately after that we went into historic flooding and tornado. It was in Kentucky, one right after another. So he's just paraded around the entire state handing out big checks that Joe Biden wrote through Homeland Security and FEMA and all these other organizations, just handing out big checks, buying people, how is paying their rent, telling them they didn't have to.
Speaker 3: Go to work.
Speaker 2: He's just been handing out government funds for the last three years. And that's apparently enough guy carried him through a reelection. That's how much they like him in a state that's unbelievably read that Donald Trump's going to win by a million somehow. Andy Sheheer has got himself reelected even though he's a demin it's frankly William in my opinions, because he's been handing out our tax dollars. For the first four years of his term, he was on a daily statewide live TV broadcast telling everyone, don't worry, You're not going to die, just do what I say. And there were enough people that were scared to death of coronavirus that that apparently has played well. And ever since then, he's done nothing except handout free tax dollars so that people don't have to go to work so they can build a new house or whatever it was, which is great. I'm all in favor of helping people whose houses got flooded or who got hit by tornadoes. But I mean, come on, the guy hasn't done anything in terms of leadership except take credit for what our Republican led a Republican domin NATed state legislatures done. You know, he ought to be counting Chris McDaniel, our local senator who's the head of the day and Our Committee and writes the budget. That's done great things for northern Kentucky like bring UK Med School and Chase Law School to Kenton County. They're coming to downtown Covington thanks to Senator McDaniel. But if you ask been Andy Basheer, it's all his doing. Even though we meet you with the budget, Willie. Everything the Republicans pass Andy veto's, they override the veto, and then he takes credit for it.
Speaker 1: What happens if Mark Kelly of Arizona turns it down and Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania turns it down and they come to Andy Basher if he takes the gig, what happens who replaces the governor?
Speaker 2: Well, we actually this is funny thing about Kentucky government. Willy the where constitution's written the lieutenant governor, who is the lady by the name of Jacqueline Coleman. She would take over the power she was as soon the duties take over the power of the governorship, but she wouldn't actually become governor. She would just occupy the governor's office as lieutenant governor, but her title, according to the state Constitution, would remain Lieutenant governor. But she would be in charge for the remainder of Basher's term, which runs all the way to twenty seven, so she would be in charge for quite some time, and in twenty seven we would have our next constitutional officer election, and presumably then Lieutenant governor. Coleman would run to actually be the governor. But the crazy thing is she can do two terms as governor. This one that she would be finishing up for Andy Basheer would not count against her. So theoretically, if she were able to win, we could be stuck with eight more years of a democratic governor even after twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I have a couple of quotes here from blue city cops. Cops in large urban areas are saying through their union that there's a disaster coming if Kamala Harris is elected president. One of the officers from Houston, head of the Houston Police Department, says, let's be clear about one thing. If Kamala Harris becomes the next president, she will be an unmitigated disaster for public safety. She's loudly and proudly supported bail reform and has donated and encouraged other people to donate to a fund that help murderers, rapists, and people who are shooting other people in the streets get out on bonds. We're not talking about helping bail out the man who stole a candy bar, but rather rapists and murderers. She's filed repeated lawsuits against police as Attorney General of California to personally sue them take away qualified immunity, and also said that in what has led to sixteen American cities experience the highest murder rate ever recorded in history, that the San Francisco politics of Kamala Harris will not play well in the heartland. Can you imagine large numbers of Americans in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin saying, you know what, we need San Francisco values in Madison, Wisconsin, or in Leesburg, Pennsylvania. Will that work?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Hell no, Willie, It would be horrible. It wouldn't play.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to use the rhetic rhetoric like this civil war or anything like that, because I think that's over the top. But it would undoubtedly widen the divide that already exists in this country between the coast, the liberal East and West coasts that are so far removed from Middle America, from the heartland of America, and all of the hard working tax paying men and women that want to go to work, make a decent living, pay their taxes, raise their kids, you know, hopefully retire some day and enjoy one of those nice luxury condominium homes like you got down in Florida, one of those fancy places. But you know, they're not ate up with all the liberal policies and the lunatic ideas that they're pushing on the East and West coast right now. But I've told people for years when they have been complaining about Joe Biden and commenting on how Joe old Joe Biden is and how he could keel over from old age, at any moment.
Speaker 3: I say, you don't be careful what you wish for.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't say that too many times in a row and be like beetlejuice or something and actually happen. Because Kamala Harris is so much more liberal than Joe Biden, and our policies are far worse than Joe Biden's, and everything she's touched has been chaos at best, a disaster at worst, from the prosecutor's office in San Francisco to the Attorney General of California to the United States Senate. I mean, what has she done that we would want here in Kentucky or that folks would want across the river in Ohio. You know, there's oftentimes that we disagree on so much between Kentucky and Ohio. But I think the one thing we definitely agree on is that we don't want to be San Francisco. We don't want to be California. And that's the kind of agenda she would be pushing if she were to win election.
Speaker 1: Stanback take a look at this thing, and I still say the issue to determine this election has not occurred yet. The last twenty eight days from June twenty seventh until now have been unbelievable in talk radio to cover these terrible events. But I think what happened yesterday at Union Station in front of a white House in the congers with thousands of Hamas, violent protesters who committed thousands of crimes getting off scott free and defacing billions and the monuments to greatness in this country at Union Station is typical of what's going to happen between now and the election, in which thousands of AMAS sympathizers largely paid for by Iran, are going to cost havoc all over the streets of America. And I fear some terrible, terrible terrorist attack because of Kamala Harris's policies on the southern border that's going to really hurt the American people. But we got to run, Rob Sanders, We're going to do our best. Are you still going to build that wall between Cincinnati and Comington? Is that still coming well?
Speaker 3: We're preparing for the worst.
Speaker 2: Really, just in case Melissa powers election doesn't go well, then we definitely have to get that wall up immediately, like before the swearing in of this lunatic liberal Soros loving would be prosecutor that's running against her. If she takes office, we're definitely gonna have to put that wall up. You're absolutely right. There's one thing people in this country, especially here in Kenton County hate. It's soft on crime mentality. It's a hugga thug mentality. And our citizens around here can't stand that. They want criminals to be held accountable, which of course is why we work as hard as we do to keep the good folks that elected us here in Kenton County happy and pleased with our work and holding criminals accountable, putting them in prison where they belong, making sure Kenton County is the safest place to live, work and raise a family. I think that's what we want for the entire comawalth of Kentucky, United States of America, and it's at risk, though, Willie. We got to make sure that we have good, conservative, law abiding, law enforcing conservative prosecutors like myself, like Melissa Powers, and we've got to make sure that we elect the best possible candidate in every office, including the presidency. And that's certainly not Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable what's happening. She was the most liberal member of the Senate, and when called on it by CBS News, she simply had the company of cackling. And she is to the left of Bernie Sanders. So if you like Bernie Sanders, you're gonna love Kamala Harris. Once again, Rob Sanders, stay true to your beliefs, stay true to your words, and I'm sure you will. And once again, Rob Sanders, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. May God bless you and God bless the Commonwealth where I was born.
Speaker 2: Amen, Willie, Amen, and a before too long we'll be saying hohoday.
Speaker 3: So that's something else to look forward to. Thanks for having me, Willie, Take care.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more and if line becomes available. Five one three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. My comments are next plus Marcus Lamonis, the Prophet will be here about one oh five today at Trum of the reds Off but back out of tomorrow and Tampa on News radio seven hundred WLW. Now Billy cunning in the Great America, and let's set up for the rest of today's big show. Coming up in about twenty five minutes is Marcus Lamonis. He's gonna be here a week from Saturday with Surge Lifestyle Surge, which is a slash religious presentation within a business context at the Northern Kentucky Arena. But when I had an opportunity to interview Marcus Lamonis, I said, bring him on. He's going to be you and I'll be together with him in about uh at one oh five one oh six this afternoon. If you know what I'm talking about, the Prophet. One of my favorite shows of all time was Marcus Lamons going into small businesses that were at risk of failing, put in his own money, took over a minority role in the businesses, then brought them back to good health because of good business practices. And now he's using his wealth and now he's accumulating wealth, camping World, et cetera, overstock dot Com to give away money to needed groups. His story it begins as a baby in Beroot, Lebanon about forty five fifty years ago, in which Beroot was leveled by religious extreme bits known as Muslim fanatics, and Beroot Lemanin was known as the Paris of the Middle East until the Islamic fundamentals got involved and then all hellbro clues, apartment buildings, shopping centers all destroyed because they were modern world elements. And Marcus Lamonis was a little baby plucked from the ruins of an apartment building in Beroot. Somehow, as a baby, his way was made for him to come to America and just happened to be adopted by a couple in Miami, Florida that would like to have a new baby boy and shows up Marcus. They called him Lamonas and his father and grandfather were in the car business just like Joseph Automotive clan, and I began working in the automotive business brilliant, sharp, fun and suddenly he became extremely good at what he did. Met Leiah Cooca founded and took over camping World and overstock dot com and CNBC. The rest is history, and he's going to be here a week from Saturday with life Search that's begins in about twenty twenty five minutes. And also I would note that this came out of court News, Ohio and this is Germaine to each of us and everyone listen up. Is a restaurant to blame for causing an injury from a bone which lodges in a customer's throat if sold boneless wings? The Supreme Court ruled today that a restaurant patron who ordered boneless chicken wings could have reasonably expected to find a piece of bone in his meal and guarded against it by swallowing it. And a four to three decision. The lawsuit claims that there's a place called Wings on Brookwood, which is I think in the Mason area. The majority found the troph District Court of Appeals correctly concluded the sellers were not liable for the injuries. So, if you buy Montgomery in ribs, and are you notified ahead of time there might be a small piece of bone in a Montgomery Inn rib the answer is yes. Well, in this case, the customer, a guy named Bergheimer, suffered injury to his throat by swallowing about a one inch boneless wing that had a bone in it. Writing for the Supreme Court majority, Justice Joe Dieters TNT. Deeters said, among others, that boneless wings are a cooking style and not a guarantee that fragments of bones from a chicken would not be present in the dish. He explained that a food seller is not liable when a customer could reasonably expect and guard against a hazardous substance in a food. A customer's reasonable expectations formed part by whether the injurious substance in the food is foreign too, or is it natural to the food. He was joined in that opinion by Chief Justice Kennedy, Patrick Fisher, and Pat the Wine. It was four to three decision. It was quite unusual. Here are the facts. I know, I've done this. Have you done this?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 1: Segment does it all the time. In twenty sixteen, Berkheimer and his wife and a few friends went to Wings on Brookwood in Butler County. Berkheimer, the customer ordered his usual boneless wings with palmersan garlic sauce. That sounds pretty good to me. Not his good as Ron's roost but not bad. The customer. Berkheimer followed his normal practice of cutting each boneless wing into two or three separate pieces. He was eating the third piece of a wing when he felt a piece of meat go down the wrong pipe. He went to the bathroom to clear his throat, what was unsuccessful. Over the next three days, he spiked a fever and had trouble eating. During a visit to the er, doctor discovered a thin chicken bone lodged in his throat. His medical representicated it was about one in three inches long, extremely thin. According to the lawsuit, the bone tore his throat, causing a bacterial infection, which resulted in ongoing medical issues. Wings on Brookwood, the chef explained that the restaurant bought pre cut boneless, skinless chicken breasts from Gordon Food Service. By the way, GFS is a great supplier. It's right behind ron's roost and cut chicken breast into one inch chunks to make boneless wings. GFS purchased the boneless wings from Wayne Farms, Berkheimer and others, etc. The trial court agree with the sellers that quote common sense dictated the presence of bone fragments in meat dishes. And that customers should reasonably expect and guard against it by how they chew the food and if in doubt, don't swallow it. So Justice Deeters also talked about chicken fingers. Theaters explained the courts around the nation used two tests to determine what whether a food supplier is liable for injuries caused by objects in food. Dieter said, the blended analysis is of two tests. One is that the foreign natural test, which determines whether the substance was foreign to the food like a piece of glass, or a natural to the food, such as a bone. Under this test, a seller, which is the chicken wing place, is negligent for applying food with a foreign substance. However, a customer has a reasonable expectation to determine whether or not to guard against a harmful substance, whether it was natural or not. The court declined to adopt the one tested inclusion rule to determine whether food suppliers might be liable. Just as Joe said quote, whether the substance was foreign to or natural to the food is relevant to determine what the customer could reasonably have expected. In every court that looked at it below, the Supreme Court agreed with Jode Eaters. He went on to talk about chicken fingers. He could chicken fingers. It concluded that a reasonable person could have anticipated and guarded against a relatively large bone and bite sized pieces of chicken. So Berkheimer doesn't get it, doesn't win, and Joe Eaters make reference to chicken fingers that don't have fingers in them, but the customer believes it's chicken. And when you are worn that you're gonna eat chicken, you have to protect yourself against injury to a chicken bone. Likewise, let's say you're at Ron's Roost, and right behind Ron's Roost on Race Road in Green Township is Gordon's Gordon Food Service, and they buy products from there. They buy them fresh and they refrigerate them. And you can't go through every chicken thigh, chicken finger, chicken breast, drumstick, whatever it might be, in order to determine what's inside each a customer. That means you are warned ahead of time to properly chew your food and if you have a doubt, which I've done before, spit it out before you swallow something that is natural to the product. And to me, it's common sense. But it was a four to three decision. There were three liberal Democrats on the Supreme Court of Ohio that wanted to impose on every server, every bartender, every manager in a restaurant, the restaurant itself, the supplier of the restaurant, and also the person that grew the chicken or whatever, that they have to be careful to warn a customer there might be a chicken bone and a chicken dish. If that would happen, the cost of chicken with skyrocket, the liability for insurance of the restaurant with skyrocket, and many customers would pay increased prices for the more insurance required to guard. Again such a thing. To me, this is common sense, and in this case showed quite a bit of common sense, which at times is quite uncommon. Which is why almost every cop in the state of Ohio, the rank and file support Jo Dieters for the Ohio Supreme Court because he's a law and order type guy. But he also has a has a citizens touch. So let's continue with more and we'll see what happens. I want to get your reaction at some point to the events of the last two or three days which have truly been unbelievable. So to read this opinion, the descent maintained that a person ordering a boneless item would believe the restaurant guarantees the absence of bones. Really, how about this? You might recall at McDonald's a few years ago, a customer ordered coffee and the person behind the counter gave them coffee, and by the way, the coffee was hot, and the customer burned herself on the coffee, and the coffee was hot, and then she sued. I think she might have got a recovery, and Jode Eaters made the comment that coffee is often hot, and the buyer beware and don't use your lawn mower in the shower. Okay, I'll try to avoid that. So who you elect for judge and who you elect for prosecutor has real word, real world consequences. I would imagine that if someone is ordering and having and maybe corn, that you would anticipate there might be some husking in the corn that may cause some difficulties as you swallow. However, if you have rocks or stones in corn, or rocks stones and glass and a piece of chicken, that is something that a customer cannot guard against and so we don't live in a nanty state. Hopefully an American can determine that even a boneless chicken piece of meat might have bone in it. I know that's my case. How many times have you nowed into a chicken leg or a breast, thinking I better be careful how I eat this because there might be a bone present that would cause damage to my throat. Or if you'll order at Jeff Ruby steak, I understand even filet mignon, which shouldn't have it in it. But if you have a bone in file a, there might be some bone in the file a. It's called a bone infil a. You have to guard yourself to properly chew the food. And if you don't feel as if you're running into a substance, you didn't intend to spit it out to guard yourself against injury. So we'll see. And I'm looking now at CNN and one of the commentators has a T shirt on don't vote for the convicted felon, and Harris leans into the prosecutor's role when she spent her time freeing cop killing cops, those who kill cops, and making it more difficult for police officers to do their job and we'll see what happens. Blne becomes available five one, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand. But a common sense decision is often uncommon. To compare someone like Joe Dieters as the prosecutor to Kamala Harris would be a joke. That's not the way it works. There are good prosecutors and there's bad prosecutors. Kamala Harris was a bad prosecutor who freed cop killers and made it difficult for shop owners to do business. And Joe Deaters and Melissa Powers are good prosecutors that understand that many vicious criminals belong in prison. And by the way, Judge Carrie Bloom of Juvenile Court as recently I think, under tremendous pressure, done two good things recently against her against her vanities. Number one, that kid at Marymount High School who threatened to kill fellow students, staff and teachers was sent to juvenile detention, which is like a jail for the next year and a half. This too, a little bit to think about. When you threaten to kill fellow students and take acts and further into that conspiracy, there ought to be a punishment. Also, you might know the name Benjamin Addison. Benjamin Addison was a college kid at UC in his third year who was trying to thwart some arm robbers from stealing his vehicle, a Hyundai, and one of the arm robbers, only seventeen years old, viciously murdered him in cold blood, and yesterday or the day before, Judge carry Bloom and kind of a shocking development, sent the seventeen year old, under the leadership of Melissa Powers, to adult court to be tried as an adult. In the past, she spent the last few years keeping these killers in juvenile court, keeping these rapists in juvenile court, keeping arm robbers in juvenile court. I would like to think that the pressure put on her by the community as he's changing her opinion a bit. Now she's putting mass murderers and arm robbers who kill into the adult system, which is a move in the right direction. Hopefully it'll continue. Adult crime means adult time. If you're seventeen you run around with weapons illegally killing UC students in cold blood, perhaps you should go to prison for a long time. What a novel suggestion. Kamala Harris was solved on crime and she made it very difficult for cops to do their job, which is why they rank and file or not. Endorsing Kamala Harris, she would bring to your community San Francisco values. Is that what you want in Washington Courthouse? I don't think so. Troll fifty five coming up next to Marcus Lamonis. Marcus Lamonis will be here. He's the prophet all A News Radio, seven hundred of you. My Billy cunning into Great American Life Starts is coming to Cincinnati on Saturday, August third, a week and Saturday between nine am and five point thirty pm. It's a one day life changing event where thousands of local Christians gathered to learn why and how to operate and create financial resources for impact on this world and the next. And of all the characters, the seven or eight going to speak, it's going to be a great day. The one that stood out to me like a sore thumb was Marcus Lamonis and I started watching him about ten eleven years ago, and I was more active involving in businesses at that point, and I always thought, man, I wish I could get Marcus lamonisk come to town and help me out with my chicken wing businesses. And I'm honored the fact that he's going to be here in Cincinnati, really Northern Kentucky University of truest Arena at about a week from Saturday, and he's with a bunch of other people including Bethany Hamilton and Willie Robertson and many others. Is going to be a great day. And Marcus Lamonis, I'm very proud to say, welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Marcus might ask you a few questions, a kind of outside life search at this point, you got it.
Speaker 4: Buddy, And I'm glad to be here. I just don't know that I want to be a sore thumb. I want to be a good sum I want to be like a thumbs up. I want to be like a thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Now I know from your history and this is happening. There are colleges, universities have a form. Christian get together's. Religious get togethers come out of nowhere, especially in Kentucky. There have been circumstances. I sensed there's a revitalization of belief in the Almighty. And I've always said I'd rather live my life as if there's a guy to find out there isn't one, then to live my life as if there isn't a God to find out there is. And I always like to play the middle. But I'm a practicing Roman Catholic. Tell the American people a little bit about your background and orphan much like Dave Thomas who was on my show several times in the nineteen nineties talking about Wendy's and the requirement that he had. But I think it's a lusher as where you came from to know where you're going.
Speaker 5: Well, first and foremost, I'm glad that your perspective on faith is what it is, because at the end of the day, we can make a lot of decisions in our life and do a lot of good things, but it has to be rooted in something and something with substance. And so faith has always been faith in God has always been at the center of.
Speaker 4: Who I am and why I do what I do.
Speaker 5: You know, I am very blessed, born in Bay Root, Lebanon, war torn baby Rout, Lebanon, adopted by a beautiful family in Miami, Florida.
Speaker 4: And as people get to know me better, they realize that I'm an only child, old in child syndrome.
Speaker 5: You know, comes through and went to Catholic Elementary, Catholic High School, and then went to Marquette University, largely because I felt like my faith and business were always tied together.
Speaker 4: And when you talk about.
Speaker 5: Being blessed, blessed with wonderful parents and blessed with a skill, a skill to really understand how money works, and how business works, and most importantly, how people work has been really the recipe that I've used.
Speaker 4: And while I haven't.
Speaker 5: Had success in every single thing that I've done, yes, I've had success enough to understand the difference between a good effort and a bad one. But when I have failed, I think, more than anything, while it's been hard for me, I've used my faith to help me get through it, get back up on my feet, and get at it again.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, the Good Lord's not going to determine your entry into heaven based upon your bank account, but on the morals and ethics and values you've shown in your life. I've often said my mother never made more than a dollar sixty an hour, worked her tail off. After my father deserted the family when I was thirteen years old and we were taken in by another family, member, and but for that, I'm not sure where I would be. But the one thing she said to me is she called me. She called me billy. Only my wife and my mother called me billy. She said, Billy, it's up to you. I don't have a high school education, never spend a day. But she made sure her for kids went to college, had advanced degrees, and so perseverance, fear of God, love a country is the core element of a successful life and a successful business. You hit life's lottery. How many kids came out of Beirut Lebanon adopted by the Lamonas family in Miami, Florida. How many kids other than you walk that path?
Speaker 4: Zero zero? And they've walked a different path.
Speaker 6: And you know, the one thing that I have really really.
Speaker 5: Gotten focused on and why I wanted to be part of the Life Surge movement, and I do consider it a movement, is that there's this confusion factor around capitalism and faith and that they have a direct conflict with each other. And I'm here to tell everybody that my mother used to say this very clearly to me. You have been given a gift, and the gift was given largely by God and partially by me. God won't take it away. I will if you misbehave. And you have an obligation to do good work, and you have an obligation to make money, and you have an obligation to perform. What you do with the gifts, and the fruits of that labor are really what is going to determine how the Lord will see you and how the world will see you. And so when you have an opportunity to do good and do well financially, and there's nothing wrong with being a capital, listen, there's nothing wrong with making money, and this idea of demonizing people who do is I think a terrible fallacy.
Speaker 6: But what you do with those fruits will say a lot about who you are.
Speaker 5: And so you know, in two thousand and thirteen, almost eleven years ago, I started making a little television show for one run real purpose.
Speaker 4: And I use the television.
Speaker 5: Show not as a parable but as a true demonstration of how you can take your gifts and share them with other people. Now, in most cases the people received them well. In some cases they were knuckleheads. But in the end, most people realize that you can be a faith based individual, you can be a giver and not a taker.
Speaker 4: You can be a capitalist.
Speaker 5: You can have nice things, you can do great things, you can travel the world, but ultimately, how you share your gifts with other people is what will define you, and that for me has been my epos.
Speaker 1: Marcus Lamonis. I haven't done any research on this issue, but two of your stories come to my mind. You had a and what the profit was that you would personally invest your own money as a partner with struggling businesses to make them better and make them successful. And most of the time you were successful. Of course, a good chunk of the time you were not successful because the circumstances occurred, the other owners did not respond. Two of them that came to my mind as you brought this up was one was a NASCAR event in which you took a small business owner to meet some big shot at NASCAR. And I love NASCAR, and the business you associated with did not want to take the advice to do business with NASCAR, and I said, you got to be kidding me.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's funny.
Speaker 5: I talk about it a lot at the Life Search Tour about how my job is to open up doors and open up opportunities and what people do when they go through that process.
Speaker 4: When they go through that door is up to them.
Speaker 5: But I have a relationship with the president of NASCAR, which I thought was a pretty good get for a small toy company, Yes, that made little toy cars.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I said to them back, now.
Speaker 5: I can get you a NASCAR license for your toys. And they looked at the President of NASCAR in the room and said, why would we want a NASCAR license for our toy cars. We're fine doing it exactly the way we do it.
Speaker 7: And so once again, much much like life, right, we can give people, We can give people. We can give people the ability to fish, and we can teach them how to do it, but what they choose to do when.
Speaker 4: They go to the creek, where they go to the lake is up to them.
Speaker 5: And that's ultimately been probably my biggest frustration in life, is how people don't necessarily take advantage of those opportunities.
Speaker 1: You also at a hamburger I think it was Brooklyn Burger's or something like that, and all of a sudden, I won't say you the term stabbed in the back by the owners of Brooklyn Burgers or whatever, I think that's the name, but you were stabbed in the back. You kind of walked away. Had another one with a flower shop. Remember this flower shop case that you had, and you wanted to do this, wanted to do that, and the flower shop guy said we can, and then you left a while, came back. He did exactly the opposite of what you intended. And that's it.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, Bill, Wait a minute.
Speaker 5: I've got through a lot of therapy for a lot of years, and.
Speaker 4: I've spent many many days in my pew.
Speaker 5: At church trying to forget this, and you're making me relive it all again.
Speaker 1: Oh because some reason, you know, American especially the media, focuses on the negativity, not the positive, like this secret service with the attempted assassination on Trump. They can do a thousand things right a thousand times, but make one material screw up and you're known for that instead of the other thousand. But the great majority of the businesses you operated and you were successful. And can you tell the story about the Lamnas family and how you got involved in the automotive businssiness. You now own Camping World and it's worth billions and billions of dollars. Now you have more money to give away and a benefit. Talk about the connection you had with this wonderful man called Leo Lamonis who plucked you out of Beirut Lebanon as an infant, and that was that connection that led you ultimately the camping world. Describe that to the American people, Yeah.
Speaker 4: So really quickly.
Speaker 5: My mom and dad are just very special people. Unfortunately they're no longer with us, So I call myself an orphan again, even though I have a lot of business folks that I'm close with. But you know, growing up in Miami, Florida, my family was in the automobile business, my grandfather in the automobile business, and grew up as a young child working, you know, unfortunately, not having the time with my friends and other things. And as most of the listeners know and most people know that it takes a lot of hard work and a lot of commitment and dedication, but it also takes a little bit of luck. And I'm not you know, I'm not naive enough to know that a lot of my success has been you know, paved by people who have given me an opportunity.
Speaker 4: And one day, not too many years ago.
Speaker 5: I think it was twenty four years ago, I had an opportunity to have lunch with Leiah Copa, who was friends with my family, and he said to me, you've been in the car business your whole life. You're a smart kid, but you're you know you're you're a naive kid. And I want you to change industries. I want you to leave this, you know, this seven figure job that you have and which was at the time an unbelievable amount of money. It's six figures is a lot of money, and I want you to get into.
Speaker 4: The RV business.
Speaker 5: And I think in my crystal ball, I see you owning and controlling the RV business. I've been blessed through the grace of God and through mentors like Leiah Copa and my mom and dad and other folks that have really done most of the work to help get it done. But today Camping World sells one out of every four RVs in America. More recently, through my experience with Camping World, I took over overstock dot Com and Bedbathroom Beyond dot Com and continue to find that the gifts that I've been given and the work that I've put in have just opened doors. But there's one point that I do want to make that I think is really important in life.
Speaker 4: There are a lot of bad decisions.
Speaker 5: That I've made, and there are a lot of bad choices that I've made. I've strayed away from things in the past when I was young and silly and maybe too naive, and my faith brought me back to center. My mom pulled my ear and brought me back to center. And my belief in people brought me back to center. And so if you're struggling as an individual, where you have.
Speaker 6: Found yourself falling on hard times, or you have found.
Speaker 5: Yourself overcoming mistakes and business or having business failures or personal failures.
Speaker 4: It really never is too late to start over.
Speaker 5: And I really do believe in this day one concept where you can as long as you're rooted in faith in yourself and faith in something that matters to you, you can start over. But you have to put in the effort, and you have to put away your ego, and you have to put in the time and put in the amitment. And part of what I talk about and when I visited Cincinnati, in addition to having in addition to having skyline on the way to and from the event, is to really remind the wonderful folks of Cincinnati and the Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: Area that it's never too late to move forward.
Speaker 5: I'm fifty years old, and I decided this year to change major parts of my life, and reinvention and reinvigoration.
Speaker 4: Are all part of it.
Speaker 5: So as much as I'm proud of my successes, I'm equally as proud at the struggles that I've had because I've wanted to overcome them.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Marcus Lamonis, I saw recently the story of Ray Croc, who was one of the great Hamilton Beach mixed masters in that company's history, who saw an opportunity in his fifties to buy the McDonald brothers franchise. The rest, I always say is history. It is never too late. Do you think you were the chosen one? Do you think, in a sense, even though you may not recognize it at the time, as you were orphan and bay rout Lemon and adopted as an infant to Mimi Florida, you hit life's lottery by coming to America with the skills meshing with the opportunity. Do you think in a sense that God chose you?
Speaker 4: I think God chose me for a number of things. To be honest with you.
Speaker 5: In addition to you know, saving my life from Beyrout Lebanon and my parents did that, I also think that he had a plan for me, and that plan was to help other people, not to shower myself with things, but to give other people who may not be given an opportunity and an.
Speaker 6: Education and a path forward to do that.
Speaker 5: And you know, I serve at the pleasure of the Lord, and I serve at the pleasure of the employees and the shareholders that I have. But I do feel like I have a plan. And you know, I don't know how long I'll live. I hope to live, you know, forever, But I do know that I have a mission on this on this planet, and that is to help other people get the best out of themselves.
Speaker 4: And you know, being an only child is tough because without.
Speaker 5: Parents, without brothers and sisters, I sometimes feel very alone.
Speaker 4: And I don't say that for sympathy. I say it for reality.
Speaker 5: And business and my business relationships are what keep me grounded. But nothing, nothing keeps me as grounded as finding myself in dark places and being able to pray and find myself, you know, feeling happy and safe again. So I know what my mission is here and my mission is clear.
Speaker 1: Saturday, August third, nine am to five thirty pm. Tickets available at Life surge dot com. Marcus Lamonis I seldom look forward after all these years to an interview, but when I was told a few days ago, would you like to speak with Marcus Lamonis, I said absolutely, I'd rather talk to him than most anyone else. I've been in amara of years, for many years. And may God bless you Marcus Lamonas, and God bless the United States of America. Marcus, thank you very.
Speaker 4: Much, heymen to both, thank you, sir.
Speaker 1: How about God bless America? All right, let's continue with more. That was Marcus Lamonis. And if you want to go to YouTube and look at the old segments of the prophet, he's unbelievable, so human, so relatable. We're here for a reason, We're here for a purpose. Find yours and just pursue it as a warrior poet. And once again Life Serge dot com happening on August at third at Truest Arena in on the campus of NKU. They got many other great speakers and it's a time to start anew. I don't care if you're in your thirties, forties, fifties or sixties, start a new If you find yourself in a dark place, seek out the light. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 8: The only pitch I do I would throw was a fasketball I know, a curveball, slider change.
Speaker 3: I don't know anything about.
Speaker 4: I did this.
Speaker 1: My dad says we're back and let her fly, and that's all I did.
Speaker 4: The first pitch was a.
Speaker 8: High if I remember correctly, was high and outside because I was going to throw it right to the back of the Crosley fields.
Speaker 9: Hello.
Speaker 8: Quiet, and I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: You know a segment. Tyler Bradshaw is here from the Next All Foundation to talk about Saturday's big events. But Tyler, there was an occasion last year this segment was invited.
Speaker 10: Tell us that story if you don't. Yeah, So we always host this on the last Saturday in July. And on the last Saturday in June. I'm actually at home rocking our child and I get a call from Seg Dennison, which which happens quite frequently, and I always send him to voicemail, but I pick it up this time and he Tyler, this is a segment. I'm here at the Miracley Fields. There's nobody here, nobody here anyway. We got a good parking space, though, So he stayed there for a month, cleaned out our concession stand ate all of our goods and equipment there and then and then a month later he played in the celebrity Game and had a couple of hits. I think right, I think so. And it's happening this Saturday, coct Saturday. You got that SEGT Saturday Saturday. Okay, you actually came a couple of years ago. I did come, and I found it pitching a little my standards. Seg was pitching, That's what I'm saying. But you got your free big boy cup on and you left after the first inning.
Speaker 11: That's me.
Speaker 10: I got a big boy c p on. Guess what you were? All could find him with a search one. I'm announcing his name to come up to the plate, Willie, Willie. It's a second inning. We're looking around cricket half way up Route four.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't stay at baseball games out long. Are you aware of that?
Speaker 10: I where I've been told that you're if you make it to the first pitch, that's a pretty good sign.
Speaker 1: It was a long way. But tell, uh, tell the American people, Tyler Bradshaw, what's happening on Saturday? If anything?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's our Nuxi Bash. It's our celebrity softball game celebrating Joe Nuxall's birthday would have been ninety six this year. Uh So we'll celebrate his legacy and we've got a free community event, free Rosie fireworks. Afterwards, we'll have uh special neat treats, an ice cream truck run by a special needs family. They'll be there, and of course what who else? We got? Bob hers Off, Sheila Gray, John Gumm, Aliah Hodges, Jim Dalton, Scott Williamson will be there. He can't. Well, I'll let's say, yeah, I'll let's say answer that.
Speaker 1: But didn't I say the Reds are going to sweep the Braves? Didn't I say that?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 10: You did say that.
Speaker 8: How Mike McConnell took credit for that instead of you this morning?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Have I think right now they're fourteen and six against the Braves, the Yankees, the rest Dodgers, Well, what's their record when you predict the sweep? How about at the Yankee sweep? In fact, Mike Lane yes is still not giving me a hot But Sunday, how stupid am I to bet the Yankees will be swept by the Reds in New York and I won and I didn't get paid. Now the guy, I said, just give me some diamonds, that's all?
Speaker 4: Can you?
Speaker 10: Can you give yourself a workle status? Would that be enough?
Speaker 1: I feel like a victim. I feel like a complete I don't want to assume Mike Laane is a good man, Eddie good father. But the guy lost to bet and won't pay me.
Speaker 10: That's usually.
Speaker 1: And I've made all these bets about Biden not be then guess what nobody paid up? Zero?
Speaker 3: Zero?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because if he ate all of me looked like me. Hey, give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 10: Will he?
Speaker 8: The Stoot Reporters approach service of your local Temestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Temestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, Colway Omagird won eight eight eight nine nine.
Speaker 10: Six h v A C spots.
Speaker 8: We also want to thank Willie ACR, Gun, Eyed Pools and Sponsor for their sponsorship this week.
Speaker 10: It's hot, hot, hot in the Tri State.
Speaker 8: You'll be cool this summer and for years to come with your very own ACR GUN eyed pool schedule installation now at VC at acrgun eyed pools dot com.
Speaker 1: You, me and Kim's wife might want to come out to the Senior Citizen Cliff Diving Championships in Mexico to possibly My wife's putting together a female team over sixty five years old to cliff dive.
Speaker 10: Are you going to be there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I will be there.
Speaker 10: Then he's the coach.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking she gave up on Rugby Senior Citizen Rugby. She says she wants to try cliff diving.
Speaker 10: Cliff diving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, honey, I'm not sure. Se if you asked your mom and wife about this, I know she's not gonna do it. I'm not gonna cliff dive.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 10: I mean I can talk to Bonnie, but I see as a cliff diver.
Speaker 1: But ask her if she wants to cliff It's ninety ninety feet, it's not that hot.
Speaker 10: Ninety feet. It's like that's pretty high to me.
Speaker 1: Well, this building is six imagine a fifty percent of higher than this building.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I'm not jumping off that.
Speaker 1: Penny likes that she likes to she does to flips and then she goes in feet first. Are you gonna jump? I'm not jumping, okay. I don't like water, don't like heights, don't like snakes sake.
Speaker 8: We also want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and Bar Willie for our lunch. Pam the Princess of a Chicken bringing it down today at five five one three, five seven four two two two thirty eight fifty three Race Road on a good old west side.
Speaker 10: I heard you talking about that lawsuit earlier. You didn't joke on any chicken book, Joe, Yeah.
Speaker 1: He said, Look, if you eat a piece of chicken, they're kind of notified ahead of time. There may be a chicken bone and a chicken Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 10: But if it boneless? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What? What?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: There's a there's an implication that if you what if you have Montgomery and ribs and and you're eating the ribs, which tend to be shall we say boneless? But there's an I see, I assume there's a bone. You always assume there's a bone, don't you. I got a texted from Rob Sanders who says that's gonna He's gonna pay for your hot fudge Sunday. They said, he wants to take me to dinner. He lost a bet to me on the governorship of Kentucky. Yeah, he took camer and I took for Shier. Who's right again? Thank you? I win all these bets and no one ever pays off.
Speaker 8: Well, I would think as a prosecutor, he would want to step on he wants to pay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I won't let I'm rather have somebody owe it to me so I can complain over there, accept it of course satisfying. Does that make sense?
Speaker 10: You'd need more commercials on this show if you didn't have time. What's your website?
Speaker 1: If any?
Speaker 10: Yeah, Knutsallmracle League dot organ the capsule?
Speaker 1: What does it do? What's the goal?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 10: Lots of things. So we provide opportunities for special needs athletes to play the game of baseball. We've got players as young as age four, as old as age eighty out there playing the game of baseball. And we're actually taking forty players on the road this summer to Pittsburgh. They're gonna head over to Sean Casey's Miracle League here in August while the Reds are in town and get to play games at Shawn's facility and then go check out a Reds and Pirates game at PNC Park.
Speaker 1: Got a text here from Michelle Schneider. She's over sixty five. She wants to joins Penny Cliff driving team to go to Mexico. Would that be something a bunch of older women doing flips off ledgs seg. Would you do that?
Speaker 8: You'd get arrested. I'm not a woman, so I don't know why I'm not gonna you could become a woman. Are you transitioning anytime?
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 1: I got a transition out of this show pretty soon. I got Cindy Oser coming up with and the Ozer Roths Festival in Aurora for all great special needs kids.
Speaker 10: Yeah, great in Indiana, which a lot of great stuff going on this way.
Speaker 1: If you don't mind, can you make the sports more quick and more confident than you've been in the past games?
Speaker 8: Well, let's see after winning that series in Atlanta that you predict, did the Reds are off today? The road trip continues tomorrow night, first to three against the Rays in Tampa, and that Braves Reds game that was postponed yesterday set for September ninth at six forty Now they're going to go to I believe, New York and then go one night in Atlanta, then to Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Hopefully by then the game is relevant.
Speaker 8: There are reports the Yankees and the Seattle Mariners are interested highly in red second basement Jonathan India. According to rumors, what about about like coming up? He's not going anywhere. He's hurt, I know, but can he play second base in a couple of weeks. He's on the trip. He's on the trip. He's been taking grounders. He's gonna get hurt again. Bengals update brought to you by a Good Spirits Wine and Tobacco and Party Town, your tailgate and party headquarters with twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations a day to a training camp for the Bengals. They are on the field at about a half hour from now.
Speaker 1: With Joe Burrow's new blonde hair. Look, I'm glad you brought that up.
Speaker 10: Will you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? If they win the Super Bowl, I'm getting shaved. I'm getting blonde hair.
Speaker 8: It's a good and you'll go, Cliff, I'll go, Cliff way Man, You're gonna get you have your head shaved.
Speaker 10: And then go blonde.
Speaker 1: But isn't any shaved more or less? Yeah, but you won't have any hair. That's all right to share. Go blond anyways? Yeah, are you calling me stupid? I just said it. Uh, let's see.
Speaker 8: There are reports that the Bengals are bringing in the UFL's offensive player of the Year, a wide receiver, Hakeem Butler, for a workout later this week.
Speaker 1: Number five, what about number five and number one?
Speaker 8: Well, number five is probably gonna go, so Keem is probably gonna be his uh his uh his uh, you know, his guy to come in there. And then NFL football returns in one week. Believe it the Pro Football Hall of Fame game in Canton Auto Titans and Bears mixing Joe Mixon. See the Olympics kept calling Rose level and Team USA up against Zambia today at three.
Speaker 1: They can't beat them. It's a problem.
Speaker 8: Good news at rugby today, Willie, the USA beat Uruguay thirty three to seventeen.
Speaker 1: Where Zambia, that's in Africa. How about the NBA team almost losing this South.
Speaker 10: Sudan wasn't something?
Speaker 1: How was that possible?
Speaker 8: I had that one guy Carlic would play to hear it. I believe at Aiken he had a triple double against the Americans and they almost were upset.
Speaker 1: By South Sudan.
Speaker 3: They ran.
Speaker 10: You're shooting free throw?
Speaker 1: I could shoot free throws better than most of the NBA players. Is that it in sports?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Once again, Tyler Bradshaw, what's the website? Offending segment will being there. I'll be at the ojer Roth Festival near Aurora, Indiana to celebrate Andy Bucker and Dwight Bucher. Give me a full report.
Speaker 10: Nusallmracle League dot org and hopefully seg we'll be able to put on We have a new tradition now that if you hit a home run at the Nutsy Bash, you remember this, you get to wear the Marche shot cap she gifted to Joe on the day his statue dedication. You get to put on a Joe knoxall retro jersey. There you go, say, Segs loaded up, He's ready.
Speaker 1: You know, the last time Joe broadcast it was like two thousand and seven. Yep, he did, you know, he kind of stepped down two thousand and five. And then also the last time Jim Scott was on the air full time was ten years ago.
Speaker 10: It's the beautiful time to be on the airwaves, you know, eight.
Speaker 1: Time to be an American segment. Get me out of the students Report. Sidney Oser is coming up next with Andy Buker and Dwight Buker.
Speaker 8: WILLI in honor of the Knoxall Miracle League and the old left.
Speaker 1: Hander, Rouning third and heading for home.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stoo Report.
Speaker 11: She is a radical left lunatic who will destroy our country if she ever gets the chance to get into office. We're not going to let that happen. You know, I was supposed to be nice. They say, No, something happened to me when I got shot. I became nice, not anymore. And when you're dealing with these people, they're very dangerous people. When you're dealing with them, you can't be too nice. You really can't be. So if you don't mind, I'm not gonna be nice, she said, Okay.
Speaker 1: D A text here from Alvin Roer, my insurance agent, who says they following about about pennies cliff diving. We're not covering any incident relative of your wife diving off a ninety foot hye cliff in Mexico. Does she want to get rid of you that badly?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know why she's gonna cliff diving. That's a little dangerous, isn't it. I mean, I think it's dangerous for anybody. Right, She's she loves water. She's always been a diver. She's swamp swam all over life. Now she wants to jump off cliffs in Mexico. In Mexico with team team sponsored by Red Bull. Just check out check out if you don't mind check out.
Speaker 8: I used to watch that on Wide World Sports. They had to wait till the surf up. If they didn't, they've at the bottom. Right, talk to Bonnie about this, see what she says. I got a feeling it's going to be a hard note. But I'll double chat about don Zeth team sponsored by Ron's Ruth.
Speaker 1: What about don Zetada. Oh no, you know they should.
Speaker 10: Be jumping off now.
Speaker 1: You never know though, No, I do segment. Thank you. You're welcoming up next to Sidney Oser about the Big Doings and Aurora this weekend. Well, I will be on news Radio seven hundred w Elder mer Billy Conningham, the Great American and the fifteenth annual Oser Roth Festivals happening on Saturday, July to twenty seventh. This coming Saturday raises funds for certain angels as they're called. I've been involved in this event for a long period of time. Dick Buker of Temp Star was the one of the founding of fathers of this plus so many others in the Bucker family and the Roth family and the Oser family. And the goal is to raise money for the angels as designated by the executive committee. John, and you and I now is Sidney Oser, one of the found members of the families for these angels. And first of all, Cindy, tell the American people what the event is, where it is, how much money has been raised, and what is the purpose.
Speaker 9: Yes, we have six angels that we pick every year from all over the area that they come for this Saturday, and we go all day down in Verisal Lane and Aurora, Indiana at dwighte Ukers property. It's an all day event and then about seven seven thirty is when we present their wishes and we last year we raised over one hundred thousand. We have sixty six angels the last fourteen years that we have given wishes to and raised over seven hundred thousand. Everything that we.
Speaker 12: Raised goes back to these kids.
Speaker 1: There's nothing off the top one hundred percent. And can you describe some of the physical difficulties with these sixty six child angels? What kind of problems do they have?
Speaker 9: A lot of them is cancer, brain cancer, hip cancer. And then you have some that just have major health impairments. They could have been born or they could have had a stroker, a heart attack later in life, skin diseases. It varies from all different and we it doesn't you know, we want to help all these kids, right, you know, we I think sixteen nominating We average about sixteen to eighteen nominations every year, and we want to take them all, but we just can't.
Speaker 4: We can't.
Speaker 9: We picked six every year. You know, we have lost some already and it just breaks your heart. So we love seeing these kids come. They're happy. You know we had last year we had you were there, We had what almost thirty of them that came back before, right, you know, to come.
Speaker 1: And yeah and say thank you. And it's unbelable. This arose in a rather small way. Now almost seven hundred thousand dollars sixty six physically challenge angels. It's similar to Make a Wish, but in southeastern Indiana. It's run by the folks there and the rural Indiana area and it's just a sense of giving back and all the money's raised and it's a it's a festival. So if someone wants to come out of two or three in the afternoon, describe what goes on.
Speaker 9: Yeah, anything, We have boos going on, We sell shirts, we have food all day long. Everything's freet you just if you want to donate, you donate. We have donation buckets everywhere. We have Big six. We have live bands all day and Friday night live bands and they all donate their time. All the food, a lot of the food is donated in it. We say osra rosest and friends, because we can't do this without our friends. You know, it all just comes together. And yeah, there's things going on. The basket booze, we got things going on, snow cones, cotton, candy.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's all free. It's all free. You can donate. I dropped twenty here, drop twenty there, drop fifty there. Whatever you get, you put it in the bucket and if you want to leave fifty cents or a dollar. That's okay too. Everything is free and it's up to each person their own conscience. Let their conscience be your guide.
Speaker 12: Amen.
Speaker 1: Amen, let's talk about the website. It's osers Er Rothfest dot com. Oser Rothfast dot com. It's an Aurora, Indiana. One of the best events I'm involved with. And to be with the family. I was with Dick Buker in the hospital in the last few years of his life, and I knew that Dick had a heart bigger than they all outside. And to see this continuing with all the families Dwight is unbelievable. Dwight Buker, whose farm it takes place in the middle of nowhere, and suddenly ten thousand people show up and have the best time imaginable. And you would encourage everyone to come any time between noon and and dark and midnight on Saturday, plus Friday night.
Speaker 9: Right, yeah, and Friday night yet.
Speaker 1: And all the information is at Ozer Rothfest dot com and the Great America and I will be there. And once again, Sindey Oser, thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. I love to be involved in this and may God bless you and God bless America, Sidney, thank you very much.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much too, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more so this weekend, Friday night and Saturday. Go to the website. Directions are there, and his sense is it's in the middle of nowhere and Dwight's farm, but it's the center of activity in southeastern Indiana. And bring the family, bring your husband, bring your wife, your brothers, your sisters, Let your conscience be your guide. Everything is free. And make the donations and the number. Hopefully within the next festival or two we'll get to a million dollars to help those special angels. Bill Cunningham with you every day. You're home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WULW. Bill Cunningham, the Great American of course. Annie Jacobson is a New York Times best selling author. She's written, among other things, many many books, including The First Platoon in Area fifty one. She spent I would think years interviewing all the relevant players about a nuclear war exchange, and when I got the book about three weeks ago, it's amazing the research that was done. Some of the topies include the build up, How We Got here, Part two, The First twenty four minutes of Nuclear War. Part three is the next twenty four minutes of nuclear War and the final twenty four minutes and Annie Jacobson, Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. The book is Nuclear War a Scenario. And you go through the beginning of about almost eighty years ago when Americas set off the first nuclear explosion, Plus you have the six scenarios under which America was very very close to a nuclear exchange with that point through the USSR. At this point, can you describe to the American people the first twenty four minutes of nuclear war and what occurs in those time period and does it make a difference between North Korea and USSR or Iran? So what are the first twenty four minutes?
Speaker 13: Well, you've hit upon the basic issue and the most terrifying issue of all of this, which is timing and speed and urgency of it all. Once nuclear war begins, it does not stop. And that is why I chose the ticking clock scenario, which happened in seconds and minutes, not hours and weeks. Nuclear war essentially begins in the first fraction of the second that our satellite system, very advanced technological system made by Lockheed parked over our nuclear armed adversaries attacks the hot rocket exhaust on a nuclear launch. So if you just imagine, if your listeners imagine how this all begins. This is not a scenario like nine to eleven where someone whispers in the president's ears, sir, we've been hit by the terrorists. This is it happens before the missile land in America, and that is why a system of events begins to happen whereby the president must launch a counter attack, ideally before the first missile hits the United States. I mean, the peril only ratchets up from there.
Speaker 1: In fact, you reference the fact that other than an asteroid striking the Earth which destroyed the dinosaurs and I allowed the mammals to arise about one hundred and forty million years ago. This is the one of the triggers for the war. Let's go over the first. Give me the top one or two circumstances when America was this close to a nuclear exchange with the USSR.
Speaker 13: Well, there's been many situations that have been misunder standing or miscalculations, and yes, I referenced them in the book to indicate that it's not just you know, actual adversary attacking, but that nuclear war could be started by a miscalculation. And I reference a story that was told to me by a former Secretary of Defense when he himself was told in error that there were thousands of them Soviet missiles coming at the United States, only to learn a few minutes later that it was that it was a false alarm. But I think the focus really in the book for me is on taking the reader through the hypothetical situation of how it would unfold in the future, could happen tomorrow. A quote from former Stratcom commander General Keeler to me kind of lives at.
Speaker 12: The heart and soul of the story.
Speaker 13: He said to me when we were discussing an exchange between Russia and the United States and a full scale nuclear weapons exchange, he said to me, Annie, the world could end in the next couple of hours.
Speaker 1: Let's go over you talk about our satellites parked over a nuclear powered enemies of ours. Let's assume the Russian satellite killers don't work. I can only imagine if the Russian satellite killers work and we're not warned. But let's say we're warned. Take us through the scenario of the first twenty four minutes. And right now this is in Germaine, and Joe Biden or Donald Trump, because it could happen at any time, but Joe Biden is shall we say, it isn't playing with a full deck of the present time. In fact, in the morning one or two o'clock in the morning. There was a question asked the other day by Fox News about who makes who picks up the phone at three o'clock in the morning. Maybe you don't have time to pick up the phone. Explain the football carried by by the assistance to the President. Take us through the first twenty four minutes. The first scenario, the satellite picks up the exhaust from the nuclear weapon. Take us through the first twenty four minutes.
Speaker 12: So it happened daly quickly.
Speaker 13: There are three command bunkers in the United States. Ones underneath the Pentagon, the other is beneath Stratcom in Nebraska, and then there's another one inside Shining Mountains, and together with the NORAD officials that Peterson Air Force Base. The minute that launch is detected, data begins to spin down from that satellite.
Speaker 12: System one tenth of the way to the Moon.
Speaker 13: By the way down to these command testers down to places like the Aerospace Data Facility in Colorado, a facility that was classified until ten years ago.
Speaker 12: It's very existence we didn't even know about.
Speaker 13: The data goes there and there begins the interpretation of data by these massive computer systems together with people to determine the trajectory of the ballistic missile launch. And as soon as that information is clear, which is by the way, about one hundred seconds into it, the officials will know that weapon is headed towards the east coast of the United States. If that's where it's been, that's where it's coming. And so then you can just imagine how it all begins this sequence of events. Now the president must be told. The NORAD commander is the guy who's going to brief the president. But first another element of this events department is working to get secondary confirmation that is required before the president launches a counter attack, which he must make before the missile comes in. In the next twenty four minutes, you can see the urgency involved. I hope readers will read this because I take them through seconds and minutes, play by play, various different situations in these different bunkers, all working towards the next big moment, which is telling the president he must launch a counter attack. That happens secondary confirmation comes in at about nine minutes. We have long range radars in Alaska that will confirm the missile, and then the president has a sick minute window to decide which weapons to use in a counter attack against the person that was foolhardy enough to launch against the United States.
Speaker 1: So Annie Jacobson, author of Nuclear War, the first step is depicting the launch of the missiles from North Korea or Russia or Iran, and that's done under two minutes. And then after that two minutes is done, and then nine minutes kick in as far as okay, it's coming toward Washington, New York, Cincinnati, Los Angeles, whatever. Then after that nine minutes, the president has six minutes to make the decision. So we're talking about something in the range of under twenty minutes. We all could be dead.
Speaker 12: Twenty minute absolutely.
Speaker 13: And here's an interesting here's an interesting decision tree problem. So when I was reporting this exactly as you just relate, I would learn about this and you gather the information from the different players, and then I got to the point where the President, and I thought to myself, in wait a minute, I know from previous books I've reported that the Secret Service has a mission to protect the life of the President of the United States.
Speaker 12: So at that nine or.
Speaker 13: Ten minutes Defense Department Stratcom knows a nuclear incoming, a nuclear weapon is headed toward Washington, DC. The Secret Service is going to have a different agenda than Stratcom. Stratcom is going to want to get the president's order for a counter attack. But the Secret Service is going to move the President out of the White House because that is their duty. And so I interviewed the Director of the Secret Service. I interviewed members of what's called the CAT Team, the counter assault team, who would be in charge of moving the President, to try and decide the most realistic scenario that would unfold in this moment.
Speaker 12: And guess what I realized. The people who.
Speaker 13: Would win in that argument are the ones with the weapons.
Speaker 9: CAT Team carries right.
Speaker 12: Long long guns and they are.
Speaker 13: Going to say, mister President, we are moving you. And so then you have a problem with Stratcom saying sir, we need the launch codes. Secret Services now moving the.
Speaker 12: President trying to get into a nuclear bunker.
Speaker 13: You have decision trees unfolding, and now you're setting things up for a series of mistakes and miscalculations.
Speaker 12: That's what I learned, that's what I report in the book.
Speaker 1: I guess the fear in your book is that it's a mistake. And of course, if North Korea launches five nukes at US, that's completely different than Russia launching five hundred or one thousand nukes. And described the second the next twenty four minutes, because I don't know if a president in the middle of the night could make a six minute decision to kill one hundred million Russians or to kill twenty five million North Koreans or fifty million Iranians. What does the president go through? And before we get to the president, what happens to the president's unavailable? What if for some reason he's unavailable, He's somewhere and that must make the decision, can't make it the president. What happens then?
Speaker 13: So for starters, the football which contains the nuclear codes is with the president twenty four seven, three sixty five. And in my interview with lumer Letty, who was the President's lead security on his detail during Clinton, he told me a story once when President Clinton tried to get into an elevator and he was visiting the Syrian president assad and as guys wouldn't let the military aid with the football into the elevator, and it was a standoff because lumer Letti told me, we are never going to let the president be separate from.
Speaker 12: The football, and so the football is always.
Speaker 13: With the president if the president is available. As one issue, but a more important issue, I believe is the lack of information that most presidents have on their responsibility to launch nuclear war. That does not come from Annie Jacobson's imagination. That is told to me by Secretary of Defense former Leon Panetta, who before he was SECTACK was the director of the CIA, and before that he was President Clinton's chief of staff. And Paneta told me that most presidents are underinformed about nuclear war, a fact that was confirmed by another Secretary of Defense, Bill Perry. They just simply don't want to know. They prefer to believe that nuclear war will never happen. And that again is another major thread in my book.
Speaker 1: Well, so if the president, here's the question. If the president does not make that decision, either he's incapable of making it, he is stuttering he is hesitating, I can't do it. What happens then at the end of the six minutes, you got the three steps to launch, and then you got nine minutes evaluating, Okay, where's it going, how many are coming? Then the President must be notified. I can't imagine the six minutes in the middle of the night, woke up at three o'clock in the morning, that the president is going to make that do what happened to president is frozen and can't make the decision.
Speaker 4: Can't do it.
Speaker 12: The decision does get made. This decision does get.
Speaker 13: Made in the scenario that I propose, because you have a Stratcom commander and you have a number of defense officials who are doing what is known in circles as jamming the president. They insist for a counter launch order. And when that counter launch order happens, that's when we move into the next twenty four minutes. And then you see other problems with technology. As I take the reader through and again confirmed with me by cabinet members, presidential advisors, all kinds of problems unfold with the technology, and what ultimately happens in the scenario that I write is that Russia misinterprets nuclear missiles coming for them that are in fact going for North Korea. And that's because the usicbms do not have enough range to target North Korea directly, they must overfly Russia. That's a little bit of a spoiler alert. But I hope people will read nuclear war scenario win their jaw down so they can understand that this.
Speaker 12: Is a critical issue.
Speaker 13: It's a time of peril, and people understanding about this is a way to get presidents to pay attention to it.
Speaker 1: Any Jacobson, you seem to be implying that it's more likely a mistake than I can't imagine Vladimir Putin or Kim John Onhn or a Shujaoping saying, Okay, we're going to exchange nuclear weapons with America. Isn't it more likely to be a mistake.
Speaker 13: Well, that's for readers to decide. In my scenario, I use mad King logic, which was conveyed to me by the thermonuclear weapons designer Richard Garwin, a founder of NRO and also an advisor to all of the presidents on nuclear weapons since Eisenhower, and Garwin told me he's now in his nineties that what he fears most is mad king logic that there would be a leader with a nuclear arsenal who would not really care about what happened the rest of the world. And he used the phrase a play mois le deluge after me the flood, And that is what really made me make the decision to set the stage for the nuclear launch the way I do in my book.
Speaker 1: I saw a movie about twenty or thirty years ago with a Bush forty one look alike. It was watching a football game in Kansas City and Ben Affleck was the hero, and that had a small indication of what would happen to little Kansas City if a nuclear detection of nuclear bomb happened. What would America look like if five hundred to one thousand thermonuclear bombs and missiles struck us? What would America look like?
Speaker 13: The end of my book details nuclear Winter. That is a situation where five billion people, not just Americans, five billion people around the world are dead. And again that's sourced from scientific facts with people who wrote the original Nuclear Winter or treatise back in the eighties and the sense work for decades to update that using computer models. So after all the soot gets locked into the air from the megafires of nuclear exchange. This Sun's rates get blocked out, and agriculture fails.
Speaker 12: We return to our.
Speaker 13: Hunter gatherer state. That is the sad reality of nuclear war.
Speaker 12: But I will leave you with a ray of hope.
Speaker 13: Really the book and realize that you can make a difference by having a conversation about all of this.
Speaker 12: Thank you very to have a conversation before we can't.
Speaker 1: Nuclear war a scenario by Annie Jacobson. It's about four hundred pages long, and it's a scenario. It's possible. But when I look at the world today, many think it's likely. I pray to God not But Annie Jacobson, once again, we've only scratched the surface. But the scenario is in the book Nuclear War. And once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Thank you Annie Jacobson very much. Thank you. That's a cheerful thought. Uh five, one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. We become hunter gatherers again. Only the strong survive. Maybe in South America on news radio seven hundred ww.
Speaker 11: Now, if we started beating her on the polls by ten or fifteen points, are.
Speaker 10: They going to bring in a third can today It's like, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Trump is killing this guy. All right, out, let's bring in a new one. Out out, and then maybe it's so good.
Speaker 11: Oh hello, quiet, and I'm I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: God. Thank you.
Speaker 11: Raut Kamala Harris knows what she needs to do.
Speaker 1: I was there. I gave her.
Speaker 10: All of the policies that she needed, all of them, and she refused to implement them.
Speaker 1: She does not care about you.
Speaker 11: She does not care about the safety of this country.
Speaker 1: He does. This is the man segment.
Speaker 4: William.
Speaker 10: You know I was watching that speech last night. They bright it up.
Speaker 8: Though this is going to be history, this history, this did he say anything about like did he did mister Biden give any reasons why he was leaving the No.
Speaker 1: It comes so far. I thought I had my inauguration. I'm so on that day. I told you as I stood in that winter, we're stood in a winter appareil and winter possibilities.
Speaker 4: Winter possibilities.
Speaker 1: Winter. He's stood in winter apparel with winter apostrophes. Was it apostrophes or possibilities?
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: We're in a state of shocking disbelief. Segment. I got a note that Clarence Man's great American in the Washington Courthouse area. He's like the Rip Wheeler, you know, Rip Wheeler of of Yellowstone. Yes, and he's working for the same family in the managing the farms, the crops, producing the corn, the pigs, the cows, the sheep for the last fifty one years at the Peterson family farm near Washington Courthouse. And John Dutton is Bob Peterson, and of course Beth would be Lisa Peterson. But Rip Wheeler is Clarence Mans who's worked so hard for so long to grow the food that you consume in large quantities. So I'm going to make Clarence Mans of the Washington Courthouse area the Bill Cunningham Citizen of the Day. In fact, Clarence might be the Cunningham Citizen of the week, which is cow Citizen of week. And you like cows, correct, Sure do like chickens even more, Yeah, especially Ron's roost. So Clarence Man's congratulations on a life well lived. In Clarence Man's, You're a great American, Willy.
Speaker 8: What I want to know is, too, is are you going to get paid off in hot Fudge Sunday's or will Rocky beat back?
Speaker 1: Before that, I made dozens of bets Joe Biden would not be the nominee the Democrat Party. You know right, I've collected correct and also making bets right now that the Reds would sweep the Yankees in New York and then they laughed at you, snickered, and then the Braves in Atlanta's sweep them. You know what happened, the brave Excuse me? No one has stepped up, No one has stepped up. Unbelievable, will he?
Speaker 8: The STUOTU reporters of proud service of your local Temestar Heating and air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati, called the experts at Preferred Home Comfort five one, three eight nine to two hv A C. But we also want to thank it's hot hot in the Tri State, will you and you'll be cold this summer for years to come with your very own ACR gun eyed Pools Scheduling now ACR gun eyed Pools dot com.
Speaker 1: Buster I've seen him recently in a YouTube bit. The years have not traded him. Well, No, Buster Poindexter, that's correct? Is that pompadou from Frisius Fingle.
Speaker 10: It was like three feet tall wasn't at one time.
Speaker 1: Now he's ball.
Speaker 10: So it's Frank Marzula.
Speaker 1: Frank Marzil. I think Frank's looking good. What do you think after winning that series in Atlanta?
Speaker 8: The Reds have the day off today, the first of three Tomorrow night and Tampa against the Rays Bengals. Update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine at Tobacco and Party Town your tailgated Party Headquarters with twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations. Day to a Camp is underway with Ted mcgae, Ted McKay, Willie. They've been at it now for about a half hour, Alison looking. Looks like the Bengals are bringing in wide receiver Hakeem Butler, the the UFL's offensive player of the Year. He's going to come into workout probably later. I guess this weekend. The Butler did it. The NFL preseason begins one week from today.
Speaker 1: Can't believe it.
Speaker 10: Canton, Ohio the.
Speaker 8: Sight for the Hall of Fame game Houston v. Chicago Tennis. Seven players who have won titles this season are among the entrants for qualifying for the upcoming Cincinnati Open August eleven and twelve. One of them is Cincinnati's Peyton Stearns is the one of the qualifying.
Speaker 1: Entrants, among others. How about that.
Speaker 8: Let's see in the Olympics, uh, Cincinnati's Rose level and Team USA getting ready to for their opening match up against Zambia. And the opening ceremonies are tomorrow night in Paris, and apparently Willie it's gonna be the first opening ceremony to take place outside of stadium. What the Paris opening ceremony will be the biggest in the history of the Games. What they're gonna They're gonna have boats float each nation up the Sane River. Say that again, we're gonna use boats. What about the flag bears? What about Lebron They'll be on the boat. They're not going to swim. I mean, the flag bearers are going to be on the boat like everybody else.
Speaker 1: So there's no marching in the stadium. They're like, they're going to be on a boat. I never heard of that.
Speaker 10: I guess.
Speaker 8: I guess they got enough boats there that for how many how many nations are in it?
Speaker 1: You know it segue at you and I at some point go to the Washington Courthouse area with Clarence Mann's and Bob and Lisa Peterson. Why did you and I work in a barn, work in the field, be like real farmers? Would you like that?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 10: Why not?
Speaker 3: You would?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be like Rip Wheeler, wouldn't you? You'd be taking people to the train station. I guess so you know what that means. I'm afraid to ask. Please continue, Let's see. Also will he back to baseball?
Speaker 8: The Reds Hall of Fame in Museum proud to announce the establishment of the Gene Bennett Red's Hall of Fame in Museum chapter. That new chapter is going to be, of course named in mister Bennett, a native of Wheelersburg, Ohio, fifty eight years in the Reds organized and the Gene Bennette chapter will be formally established at a ceremony in front of the Portsmouth Baseball Mural tomorrow at two pm.
Speaker 1: What shape would Ron's roost be in?
Speaker 3: If?
Speaker 1: Just as Joe Dieters said that chicken wing and chicken places can be sued if someone eats a chicken wing or a chicken breast get some bone stuck in their throat, can sue Ron's roost because there was chicken in chicken bones in a chicken shouldn't chicken bones be in a chicken even if the boneless chickens? What do you think about chicken bones? And Joe said, if you get hurt by chicken bones and a chicken, it's on you, not on the person giving you the chicken. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Well, I mean, if that would happen, everybody's going to get sued. You the owner State of Ohio University, United States of America.
Speaker 1: Lisa, Lisa Peterson, Bob, They're all getting sued. I would expect prosecutors to act like prosecutors. Well, how about what does he think about Kamala Harris? Not that is not a prosecutor, that is an apologist for left wing activists.
Speaker 8: If he asked, just as Joe that question, and the answer would be beat beep, beat beep, be beat beet.
Speaker 1: Just this Joe to you. He ruled today with others four to three that if you have a chicken bone stuck in your throat from a chicken breast sandwich, even if it's so called boneless chicken, the notice is on.
Speaker 8: You because it is U, not the owner of the chicken. And now if it's well, we'll see what happens, won't. Well, you'll see the chicken. See the chicken. You've seen chickens.
Speaker 1: Well, well, can you sew a chicken after it's done? There's no chickens left on know, in Western between chick fil A and Ron's Roost, there's no chickens.
Speaker 10: That's the way it goes.
Speaker 8: They're all gone. Well, then you won't choke, Well don't. It's like having I'm tired of hearing this name. How you would prove it?
Speaker 1: Well, I like to know how you prove it? Yeah, what if you ever magomery and ribs? You know what you're eating the ribs, and you take it all the way you did?
Speaker 8: He take it all the way to the Ohio Supreme Court and you lost in front of Joe Justice Joe Pat Pat Pat Sharon and Sharon Well you can call her that. I call her Chief Justice Kennedy. I call her Sharon Bam. Yes, myr honor.
Speaker 1: The other day I'm up there and I go into the booth with Tommy Thrall and the creeper Chris Welch introduced them to the Chief Justice of Ohio. They knelt down on one knee. You better have I said, that's it. You're not in contempt. Now, what about last night during the speech whatever that was. How about what two Chinese bombs or three Chinese fighters two Russian bombers off the coast of Alaska? What's up with that sending a message to Kamala. Did that make the news? No, not much, because it doesn't fit. All the news that fits they print. By the way, this was a bloodless coup put on by the Obama maniacs to get Joe Biden out of office. He was given three choices.
Speaker 4: Number one.
Speaker 1: For months, he was told number one, we suggest you leave, yeah, and he didn't. Number two, we're telling you to leave, and he didn't. Then he came to number three. He was given an offer. He can't refuse. Either your signature like Marlon Brando bingo, or your brains will be on the table. The choice is your signature or your brains. Choose, but choose wisely. And he chose to leave. And he didn't mention it at all last night. And I'm waiting for him like, hey, I got to tell me why, right, But got it to CNN. This was similar to the Gettysburg address. It was one of the greatest You know what that's a good point, greatest speech out.
Speaker 10: That's why I hung around.
Speaker 8: I thought, well, this was going to be most stumbled, mumbled, bumbled and stuttered.
Speaker 1: Had no idea. What does he know yet? He's leaving the presidential He didn't know. Someone got to tell Joe he's gonna get mad when he finds this out.
Speaker 8: Well, then you know what's gonna bring. And Jill looked like her dog has just died. She's lost. He's over in Harris now pumping up and getting high energy for the athletes, Wine dined in pocket lined. Yeah, is that of the NBA players are happy to see her.
Speaker 1: Of course, jad Vance is catching flak from the media now about what whatever they did up that didn't take long.
Speaker 14: No, So, now that the process is played out from the grassroots bottom up, we are here today to throw our support behind Vice President Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: I'm clapping. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: That's a idiot, Schumer, you know segment.
Speaker 8: You thought the press was going to start right clapping about that.
Speaker 1: The two most prominent legislators from New York City are Keem Jefferies and Chuck Schumer. The highest from San Francisco are Kamala Harris and Nancy Pelosi. So if you want if in Washington Courthouse at the Peterson Farm, if you want the politics of San Francisco and New York City, vote for the DEI Queen Kamala Harris, if you want common sense Republican conservatives, vote for the Trumpster and JD. Vance. Do you agree or disagree?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you say disagree? What did you say?
Speaker 8: I say, you vote for the Trumpster and JD. Powell when you're going to get him on a show.
Speaker 1: I've texted with him.
Speaker 10: To get him on I mean Middletown zone.
Speaker 1: He tells me here, I'll talk and I'll call you tonight. And I said, okay, it's about time. And still, I mean, I'm sure he's busy. I'm sure him on a few times. I don't know what state he's in. A state of anxiety is what he's in. All of a sudden, the media finds reason to attack a vice president. Did they do this with Kamala Harris at all? You go back? You said this, no, no, no, no, no, no no no no. He said the cat women don't have kids are miserable. And they said that four years ago with Tucker Carlson, now he's in the spotlight. Find some wor phrase he said years ago that may not reflect his ORGN opinion. Then have panels convened to talk about it. How about Kamala Harris saying the cops you have no qualified immunity. How about saying the cop killers, We're not going to put you in jail.
Speaker 8: How about some of those protesters at the districts about now the monuments of the bell yesterday in Washington's burned the flag. That's okay, Yeah, that's fine, But they ought to be doing is floating into Potomac right now?
Speaker 1: How about it using the FBI to go after the funders of those clowns.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I'm watching Jim Acosta, your good friend on CNN head on a talking about he's a cost of the clown head on a liberal Democrat. And this is CNN, This isn't a commentary. This is a newsman named Jim Acosta who said to this Democrat, how do you feel about a foreign leader coming to America and telling American citizens how to protest and how not to protest. How do you look at that and say I got to come with an angle to attack Benjamin Netsan Yahoo or attack them somehow make it look as if the violent rioters are doing something right. Correct, And he came up with a way of saying to a Democrat, isn't it ridiculous that Netanyahu is calling the rioters useful idiots? Really, they're Americans who need to be supported in the right to protest. And like CNN said, the assassination attempt was mainly peaceful. Remember the rioters in Minneapolis mainly peaceful.
Speaker 8: What about Chicago in sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Mainly peaceful?
Speaker 10: We might have we might have that all over again in a month.
Speaker 1: Joe Biden has early onset riga mortis.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling y'all. I'm talking about that.
Speaker 8: You think they had a lot of action in Milwaukee, they roll into shy Town, now the pro windy city.
Speaker 10: They'll have ever you know what in town in that place.
Speaker 1: Well, the borders are did a great job in Mexico American border. That's Kamala Harris. When you perform that well as time for a promotion, would you agree, Yeah, sure, you got to promote him.
Speaker 10: That's what she did.
Speaker 1: I'd put a Clarence Man's in charge to the border with rip Wheeler and see what happens.
Speaker 8: Now, do you think anybody will you know, go against her? Will somebody on the floor say, wait a minute, hold up, hold up on that car. Wise, gentlemen, No, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Democrats follow the leader like a pack of wolves. They will follow the leader, and they're gonna go down with them. So Joe Biden is a clown with a capitol K.
Speaker 10: Wait till Donald J. Trump rolls into town.
Speaker 1: Back to DCO segment, get me out of the Studge Report?
Speaker 10: Will you and hot her of a beautiful day here in the tri State and have a nice night.
Speaker 8: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stood Report.
Speaker 11: But this no member the American people are going to tell her no.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 4: Kamala.
Speaker 1: You've done a terrible job.
Speaker 11: You've been terrible at everything you've done. You're ultra liberal that we don't want you here, we don't want you anywhere. Kamala, You're fired, Get out of here.
Speaker 3: You fired.
Speaker 1: No more. Mister nice guy. I'm tired being nice.
Speaker 10: He said he needs to do the Apprentice while he's of the president. That'd be funny.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious segment. Thank you very much, Yes, sir, let's continue Reds baseball off, but back out of tomorrow in Tampa. And I'm predicting now as sweep. Yeah, in Tampa. I won't tell you by who I'm predicting a sweet on news radio seven hundred WLW