Speaker 1: Get many.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's the thirteenth day of February twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. And you know, all week I've had trouble keeping the internet up, and then I had trouble keeping myself together. I'm a wreck. So I'm gonna give you a weekly Snapfoo News roundup before we get to the live Friday night call in show here on the live stream, and we're testing things to make sure everything holds up, because I'm not going to go to a live broadcast or try to even maintain connection with guests or hosts or anybody else if my internet's not working right. And it wasn't working right for a couple of days due to weather, and then I wasn't working right, not due to weather, but due to injury and shots in my back and all kinds of fun stuff. I'm not supposed to talk about it anyway. I started out the week, and I gotta be honest with you. The Snap Who News I was. I wanted to go live with it on Monday to begin with, and I kept collecting it anyway because I knew at some point i'd have to go to this, you know, I mean, this is just what it is anyway. I gotta tell you, there is absolute proof that people are morons. And I've waited all week for somebody to intelligently come out with the correct commentary about this, Oh bid Bunny in the super Bowl and my political feelings and your political feelings, and you're all morons. And here's why. The one piece of analysis that would have made sense of all this, to make sense of everything, is not there. Nobody is doing the honest media analysis. I haven't seen it in a sub stack. I don't see it on broadcast. Of course, I don't see it on broadcast anymore. It's really dumb down, now, you know. That's one of the weird effects, you know, or fake news because all the Trump people are getting to Georgia, the corporate media is. Yeah, it's also stupider than it used to be, which is hilarious. I mean, they used to lie to you in how they lie to you in a dumb way. Maybe we'll get into that theme a little more in a minute. But here's the sad part, Bid buddy. He was speaking in Spanish and the American football like you own something first of all. Second of them, Kid Rock and the counter We're gonna do this for America Ball with the ball, the white trash and Diggy Diggy. Yeah, okay, cool. All that was was a bunch of crap to pull over your eyes. The live Super Bowl halftime show that the Kid Rock through and TPUSA. They recorded it in Atlanta the week before, at least, or at least part of it was recorded the week before because they had local calls for extras see Georgia's estate where we do media. And here's the thing. When you do casting calls, you can't hide them in Georgia. I don't know how they hide them in other places. But the stupid audience that was sitting there like zombies, the majority of them except the stars, you know, the people that they kept on camera on purpose. But the actual seat fillers were hired hands. They had the higher seat fillers so that they wouldn't spoil the fact that they pre recorded Kid Rock, so he wasn't lip syncing morons first of all, and who cares anyway? Was alternative programming as has always been offered by the Super Bowl. Nothing new, and neither was any of that production. It wasn't done very well, but what are you going to do. They're using the lowest bid or the cheapest people. And if you're doing it in Georgia, not brain surgeons on your editing teams. Okay, sorry, you know not everybody worked for The Walking Dead. Anyway, moving forward, you want to get to the other side of stupid we bid buddy speaking spit as you know, it was a celebrate breason of.
Speaker 3: Greatness and UTSI American stuff.
Speaker 2: You're so stupid. Here's why the NFL is an international corporate interest trying to expand into foreign markets, you morons. And all they're doing is offering themselves to the Spanish speaking market with one of the most marketable Spanish speaking artists they could. Is he great?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Did I need to see creepy Ricky Martin in the middle of it? No? Do we need people dressed as trees or grass? Probably not? But you know what, if it works, you want to see what goes from marketing in Central and South America makes perfect sense to me. And he's selling football. He's selling America to all those people in the South and Central America, which we should just call all of it America. Yeah, you should, and then you'll be stupid in two languages. Anyway, The thing is he's selling football. He's wearing a football uniform. I don't know what went on with the he had a number on that was supposed to light up. I don't know, you know, I couldn't follow all the symbolism, and no, my Spanish is not great, so whatever. But he's walking around with a football, and he's showing commerce and really showing you the American way, as we adopt every foreign or remotely foreign thing into us and then regurgitate it to the rest of the world and say that's amercable, because that's us. And it's no matter if it's the Irish, the Italians, or somebody who speaks Spanish. It's the NFL marketing themselves to the Spanish speaking world, trying to compete with the other football You dumb asses, that's all it is. And you just helped, you know, raise the temperature a bit. I don't know how you do that above normal Super Bowl time, which is hyper you know, which is hyper commercialism in a nutshell, too nonsensical commercials just to get attention. Wow, let's play this a bunch of times because it doesn't make sense, so that we repeat the name of the product over and over again. Hey, they replaced the affleck duck with a landmine. There's a cartoon butthole trying to get me to buy car insurance. Wow, awesomeness. Anyway, I say, they just you know, and the fact that it's not all AI slop yet we're getting there anyway, get over yourselves at bad money the Super Bowl and all that stupid. I enjoyed the game, actually this year. I thought it was great to watch the Seahawks shut them down for almost the whole game, and really the only tragedy of it is that, quite frankly, the placekicker, the guy kicked you know, five field goals, should have been the MVP of the game, if you want my opinion. But otherwise, defensive strategy, they shut down, They contained the quarterback, They made sure they covered the zones perfectly. You can't ask for much more out of a professional team. A couple of slips, and they scored because apparently the other quarterback does have talent. But honestly, they contained them, did enough to win Bang Bang, And think about that, five freaking three point plays. That's a hell of a way to pull that off. It's like some nineteen fifty stuff. I mean you want throwback anyway, so pre recorded, not live from Atlanta, white trash, so what TPUSA freaky freaky freakin Cello and no Ricky Martin or any Spanish damn it versus other marketing enjoy yourselves. Matter of fact, I think metaphorically, this is the best news article of the week that I found. And I was probably behind the curve on this big time. And it's from the New York Post, which I love when conservative out let's do this, and it's a primary example of something you can't even possibly get involved in and scream at me about the politics of it. Okay. A hospital was evacuated after an eight inch World War One artillery show was discovered in a patient's rectum. Now that's not exactly what the headline says, but anyway, a hospital in France. This is from the New York Post. A hospital in France was evacuated after a male patient arrived with the World War One artillery shell lodged in his backside. According to the bumshell report bumshell report to doundone, the unnamed twenty four year old had been rushed to the room accident and the emergency unit Intilus lust set as a night. The Daily Mail.
Speaker 5: Reported froggy froggy, froggy French.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the poor fellow was in a state of extreme discomfort, I bet, having inserted a large objacked up his rectum end quote and inside source said, now, I gotta say, I'm not going to read more of this because I think you get the picture. But they had to dislodge the thing and make sure didn't debtonate. And it's a World War One shell and he probably just liked the shape. I had for years as a kid, heard from emergency room workers, lab techs, nurses. I made no secret. I used to love to date and always was attracted to women that ended up in that field one way or another. Nurses, nurses' aides, you know missus, the current missus o's and EMT former mt.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: So the funny thing is that I was always attracted that. So I always heard those stories from the girls and thought maybe the girls were obsessed with it because it would just make the rounds among hospital works. Do you know what a guy came into the hospital stuck up his head. You know, every single time you'd have to hear about this. I mean, like they all had if they were there for you know, two months. They had stories. Now I don't know that they were all true, some urban legend. How many times do you got to hear about the ping pong balls and the plaster of Paris? I don't know, but it's crazy. Anyway, No, I got a message.
Speaker 4: I got to read here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, anyway, I'll deal with that later. Everybody had stories, from my stepfather to you know, my girlfriend's mom, to my later my girlfriends, to my girlfriends in training. They were not in training with me. They weren't training to be well maybe it was training, combat training, you know a lot of stuff. Okay, anyhow, not the point point is that it's always been stories like that. Now, maybe that's just something that goes on to the Northeast, but I doubt it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: It may not be polite to talk about. It's insensitive, and god knows, there's probably some you know, some spot on the rainbow flag belongs to people that just want to put objects their butt. Whether they're men or women, I don't know. Hey, it's a new world and there's no order. It just is right anyway, I'm half out of my mind. But people are so stupid it kills me and the Man on the Street interviews at which I caught a couple of while I was sifting for news clips and stuff to play for you guys caught my attention. Just to prove exactly what people are willing to say on live TV.
Speaker 1: Off quickly.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for talking to It proves their lack of intelligence. This is from w r L in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's terrible.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: I was in the car smoking a cigarette and I thought i'd seen a shooting store. We were far back from the cars, but I've seen all those. I thought those shooting stares going in the air. But you're the Seinfeldt down or they were cutting over or something. I thought it was a bunch of shooting stares. I was making a bunch of wishes.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was wrong about that. That was actually from a Philly channel. And now I'm looking at something else. Is from an ABC channel somewhere else. I'll figure it out in a second where it's from. But this is a compilation. And here's a guy being arrested for a bank robbery, and the reporters are yelling at the guy and he's answering them.
Speaker 7: You did it?
Speaker 1: For a hot pocket.
Speaker 4: Yes, hold it for hot puck.
Speaker 8: You broke into a bank for a hot pock hot pocket?
Speaker 2: Was it worth it?
Speaker 4: Hell? Yes, yes, works.
Speaker 2: He's being cooked. He's saying it's worth it getting arrested trying to rob a bank to cook a hot pocket.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have a hot pocket and pail.
Speaker 2: You tiring. Okay, here's another news clip. This kid is a big snow day somewhere, and he's like using a snowblower and a shovel, and he's trying to take care of his neighbors. And he's probably like ten at best.
Speaker 9: For my neighbors, friends, probably people I even don't know.
Speaker 1: Really, I was in school right now.
Speaker 10: People who live in this neighborhood say there was a man here delivering meals.
Speaker 1: When all of.
Speaker 2: You can forget about you gotta you gotta love the uh you know, the quick clip here and then try to stuff me with a commercial some other neighborhood we switched to. It's no longer the snowy area anyway. Let's see if we can get to the interesting craziness of it all.
Speaker 11: Got the window and he said the house across the street was.
Speaker 8: Coming out of that window.
Speaker 12: Then he heard something was still inside any.
Speaker 2: Local like house fire. Plus you know, god knows what other chaos is going on in one particular neighborhood, Penn Hills. It says breaking news, and I don't see what. I guess it's FLN is the channel, so I don't know. Maybe it's a Florida story. But let's see where this story goes.
Speaker 8: Ran through the front door. Actally.
Speaker 12: My husband looked out the window and he said the house across the street was on fire.
Speaker 2: I didn't believe him because he lies so much. There's a woman you want to be married to. Right my husband said there was a house on fire, but I didn't believe him because he's a liar. Don't look or anything. Oh man, And oh by the way, I'm probably way late in discovering this, but I know I mentioned it before, and I mentioned it when this was news. But somebody put a side by side together, and I think this is also a perfect explanation of one side of the equation being a little bit crazy when you're lining up with a Mic Judge comedy that you know didn't even do well in the theaters and became a cult classic. Because idiocracy is becoming reality you might want to check yourself because you're gonna wreck yourself and others.
Speaker 8: But a cub job drup.
Speaker 2: And you say you.
Speaker 7: He always finds a way to win.
Speaker 4: And when he's back in our White.
Speaker 13: House, America's gonna start waiting again.
Speaker 2: That's whole Kogan. You got to higher.
Speaker 8: AQ than any man a lot. He's gonna fix everything.
Speaker 13: The price of food and gas and housing is out of control, and the only person who can clean this up is Donald Trump.
Speaker 8: Fixed the problems with.
Speaker 7: All the dick. He's gonna make him really up.
Speaker 13: He's gonna win in November, and we're all gonna champions again when he wins.
Speaker 7: From the brother media cry again, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: Perfect compilation right there. Uh President Camacho versus old Cogan. They were both SmackDown champions at one time. I gotta have fun. I mean between the guy evacuating the hospital because he's got stuff up his butt and also an attorney general that can't answer questions regardless of what side you're on. You don't see deflection denial and you know, excuse me, ma'am, how come you didn't do this? Did you ask Merrik Garland that in context? I couldn't ask Meyrick Garland that because I'm asking you specifically about something you did. But pay no attention to that because Gymnasium Jordan is in charge.
Speaker 8: Baby to recognized.
Speaker 12: May I respond very briefly to her statement.
Speaker 14: Well, I think we can do that probably on us.
Speaker 8: Thank you. I don't want that to get away. Thank you, jep, thank you, mister chairman.
Speaker 11: Behind me, I have three documents from the DOJ production.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't let Pam bondage you get away with anything. And now we're going to sit here and ask her about you know, redactions and why it is you redacted the predator stuff and didn't protect the victims and made a list of victims and then published that. So forget about mistakes or plausible denial on the documents. You published the list of people that you said you were going to protect. So incompetence or viciousness, your choice. And no, we can't ask Merrick Garland that because Merrick Garland wasn't in charge of a giant document dump. Now you want to challenge as to why he wasn't in charge of a giant document dump, should do that, yes, but we're asking you about you right now pay no attention to that because you have trumped them range with syndrome anyway, continuing.
Speaker 11: That are emblematic of the massive failure of the DOJ to comply with the Epstein Files Transparency Act. To my right is an email that was sent by the victims lawyers to the DOJ. It was a list of names not to redact or sorry, a list of names not to release.
Speaker 8: What did the DOJ do with this email?
Speaker 11: They released this email in the document production. Literally the worst thing you could do to the survivors, you did, and they're getting phone calls. A lot of these people didn't want to be known. And we know you touched the document because you redacted one name and you redacted the lawyer's name, but you left the survivor's name there. The next document I want to show you that was in the title the Victims Survivor's Names.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 11: The title of this one is child trafficking co Conspirators fully redacted.
Speaker 8: And by the way, you know and redact them.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 11: Les Wesner is in this now, your assistant, your Deputy Attorney General, said, oh, well, he appears hundreds of times in the files, but he doesn't appear in this file until I forced you to release it, where he's listed as a co conspirator, not to tax evasion, but to child sex trafficking, not to prostitution, not the money laundering, child sex trafficking.
Speaker 8: And then finally, what we have here.
Speaker 11: Is the third exhibit that I have is emblematic of the FT three H two release. These are the documents that we need that you're holding on to and over redacting because they have the names of the men who are implicated. How do we know because the survivors gave testimony to the FBI and it's in there.
Speaker 8: And what happens when.
Speaker 11: You go to the portal at the DOJ to look at what's behind this reaction? Another reaction, so we can't even see them. And then there's some of these files you've pulled down from the website that we will never see because we can't search the reactions. So I have several questions.
Speaker 2: So this went on for a long time. This guy's giving an extended statement. She doesn't understand the rules of the committee. She doesn't think she has to follow them because her boss was unfairly targeted. Doesn't make logical sense. But this entire exchange here I think encapsulates the whole hearing really, except to god a little more ridiculous later for you.
Speaker 8: Who's responsible?
Speaker 11: Are you able to track who in your organization it made this massive failure and release the victims names.
Speaker 8: Are you able to track who.
Speaker 11: It was that obscured Les Wexner's name as a co conspirator in an FBI document?
Speaker 8: Do you have that kind of accountability?
Speaker 12: I believe Wexner's name was listed more than four thousand times about I had.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I already told you that. This is where he's listened to.
Speaker 12: Finish my answer. Come on, let me finish my answer. We corrected that within forty minutes.
Speaker 2: He was already you're.
Speaker 12: A feel like everybody's trying to cover up.
Speaker 11: Westerner's name, reclaiming, reclaiming my time, answer this question, reclaiming my time.
Speaker 8: He was, mister chairman, I have my time.
Speaker 2: He's this is how this works. No, that's not how the committee works. And you know that because your grand standard it the other way around, or of your people, dandy if you paid attention to politics before. But since she's from Florida and we got to give her a benefit of the doubt and all that, we'll just skip. It doesn't matter, doesn't matter if it makes sense, it's not going to do anything anyway. And I'm not trying to be sarcastic. It's just the way of things.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Let's see, let's check in on Gallayne Maxwell. And I'm gonna use the CNN clip because they kind of concisely handled it because Gallainne pleaded the fifth and you know, during the body discussion, there was some chatter back and forth about how come you moved her to a nice, comfortable facility and gave her puppy time and privileges and everything else. Would you normally do that for a sex trafficker or is there some reason for it? Nah, pay no attention to that. So what did Glaine do this week?
Speaker 15: The Republican chairman of the House Oversight Committee, James Comer, has emerged from that hearing.
Speaker 2: Yikes, I'm going to get a commercial break here maybe, oh god.
Speaker 15: Hearing there we go and informed all of us that Elaine Maxwell has decided to take the Fifth Amendment and refuse to answer any questions.
Speaker 4: Listen to what he's saying here.
Speaker 16: Ready, As expected, Elaine Maxwell took the fifth and refused to answer any questions This is obviously is very disappointing. We had many questions to ask about the crime she and Epstein committed, as well as questions about potential co conspirators. We sincerely want to get to the truth of the American people and justice for the survivors. That's what this investigation is about. I want to mention the next steps.
Speaker 2: If the people in power were interested in burning her and making sure they pressured her, they take her out of the comfy cell sticker in solitary confinement and maybe rougher up, because that's what they do. The people in power are not interested in breaking her. The people who were in power before were not interested in breaking her. Nobody on either side of the dirty DC aisle is interested in really breaking Galane Maxwell. I don't know why I got to round these things up. They're kind of obvious. I'm thinking maybe I'm crazy. So as a farewell to a YouTube channel I used to subscribe to, which you know, I used to think gave decent like Star Trek discussions, but I didn't really check out his political crap because I hated it. And he's all liberal all the time, and everything that's liberal is good. Everything that's no matter how ridiculous it is, is great. I mean he even likes the latest idiotic iteration of Star Trek Academy, which is terrible, but he likes it because it's all like non binary, non cisgender weirdness all over the place. People are in their feelings, and I don't know what's going on with the director. There's some kind of Quentin Tarantino foot fetish thing going on with the older actress's feet. It's very strange. The new Star Trek not good. Six episodes deep. They've given me one good storyline, really, which was a continuation from an earlier piece. The only decent actor in it is Paul Giamatti, and the whole rest of it is just woke crap. I mean, it's horrible, but this guy loves it, so I had to, you know, jump off of his YouTube. I can't even stay subscribe to his YouTube channel. He's making me want to vomit because in between doing you know, his Star Trek reviews, where he's reviewing you know, the Next Generation and Voyager from you know, twenty thirty forty years ago already and even occasionally delving into the nineteen sixties series to do reviews of TV shows that if you wanted to see him, you already saw him and the new ones. Plus I think he loves discovery and strange new world. Anything that's new and weird is good because he's a liberal and a weird sort of liberal. Anyway, he usually does these very unclever, ludicrous like anti Trump skits, but this one caught my eye because I kinda kind of have to give him, give him props for this one, even though I have one subscribed from his channel and I will not communicate with him ever again, and he has just turned out to be a deranged liberal. I thought this was clever. And it's entitled my Maga cousin joined ice.
Speaker 11: M m.
Speaker 7: M m.
Speaker 2: God damn it.
Speaker 1: Hello, amen, Rodney, what do you want? I really don't have time.
Speaker 17: To Hey, hey, hey, listen up now. And you got to put some more respect on my name. May Oh was that you ain't just talking to your cousin Rodney no more. You're talking to an agent of the federal government.
Speaker 1: May an agent of the federal government.
Speaker 4: Damn straight man. I joined the UH Immigrant Collection.
Speaker 9: I joined ice Man Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Do what now, that's the name of the goon squad you joined. I thought you hated the federal government. What says when Since the entire time I've known you, when we played Civil War as kids with our app gun muskets we got from the Fort Frederick giftshop, you always insisted on being on the Confederate side.
Speaker 1: You wore a Taxation is Theft.
Speaker 9: T shirt to our high school graduation. You became the treasurer of the local Tea party group after Obama was elected. To my knowledge, you've joined no fewer than four armed anti government militia group since the late nineteen nineties.
Speaker 1: Now you're a fed all of a sudden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, And you know the best part.
Speaker 1: Getting to murder people and get away with it.
Speaker 17: No, man, I ain't even been able to do that yet. I just started last week.
Speaker 1: I bet you can hardly wait.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah man.
Speaker 17: But anyway, the best part is a bunch of the militia guys signed up.
Speaker 4: Two oh.
Speaker 9: So it's not just you who's a hypocrit, it's all your buddies in the Army Cosplay group too.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about, man?
Speaker 9: Your whole deal for your entire life has been anti government, resisting tyranny, buying guns to resist the authoritarian thugs when they show up to take away your liberty. Now you are one of those authoritarian thugs taking away other people's liberty.
Speaker 4: No, you're looking at it all wrong, am I? Now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: You remember broken clocks and such? Eh? I mean even the deranged liberal. It was kind of cut into an interesting phenomenon that I don't even know how to articulate anymore.
Speaker 9: Andy from our class star pitcher on the baseball team, our junior and senior years.
Speaker 17: Yeah, man, remember how he got signed by the Atlanta Braves?
Speaker 4: Sure, same thing? What same thing? Man?
Speaker 9: How the fuck is our classmate getting signed by the Atlanta Braves the same thing as you and your buddies in the Timothy McVeigh Memorial Appreciation Society joining ice turn and pro man, you've turned pro yeah, as an anti government militiaman damn right by joining the government.
Speaker 1: How does that make sense?
Speaker 9: How do you make that make sense in your let's say mind?
Speaker 4: New masks say mission? Man?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, did you just say new mask? Same mission?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Mah?
Speaker 1: What mission would that be?
Speaker 17: Protect the Constitution of the United States. It's not funny, man, free to make free?
Speaker 4: Ain't you ever?
Speaker 1: Heard that.
Speaker 9: I've definitely heard it, and now I know why, because they pay dipshits like you to pretend to protect it.
Speaker 4: You can't talk to me that way no more, man, I told you.
Speaker 9: Is that part of protecting freedom? Telling people they can't call you a dip shit?
Speaker 17: Listen, man, you need to fix your attitude. I'm calling you as a friend.
Speaker 4: How's that? Need you to turn yourself in?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Turn myself in for what?
Speaker 4: Questioning?
Speaker 1: Interrogation?
Speaker 4: No? Man, we just want to ask you some questions.
Speaker 17: We ain't going to waterboard you or nothing, not unless you've done something.
Speaker 9: Don't you usually waterboard someone to find out if they've done something?
Speaker 4: Maybe? I don't know, man. Like I said, it's my first week.
Speaker 9: Well, with your can do attitude, I'm sure they'll have your torturing detained in no time, I hope.
Speaker 4: So man, it's pretty boring so far. They mostly just.
Speaker 17: Got us standing around getting yelled at my protesters.
Speaker 1: They let you hold your gun at least.
Speaker 4: Don't they.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I know how much you love doing that. So I'm gonna let you go, Rodney, as far as me coming in there to be interrogated by you and your Hogan's Heroes themed theater troop. That's gonna be a no fuck you and blow it out your ass by Rodney.
Speaker 2: And now pardon, that was over the phone, obviously, who's the deal with That was over the phone obviously, And that, to me was pretty funny and well written. I thought that was pretty funny. And I'm wondering how you're hearing this because I think different people heard this different ways. Maybe I'm crazy. Well no, maybe, but maybe I'm just really out of sync with this current timeline. Check with Mandela on that anyway. Then he gets to knock at the door in the next segment, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: Open up, man, I know you're in there. I heard you moving around. Hey, it's door dash man.
Speaker 1: I got your riss noodles with extra Tofu.
Speaker 4: Open the door, man. We took out all the flavor, just like you like it. It's getting cold, man.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: First of all, I know it's you, Rodney. Second of all, a real door dasher wouldn't be pounding on the door trying to get me to open up because I always check no contact delivery. And third of all, Tofu dishes can be very flavorful, they just have to be made by someone who knows how to cook.
Speaker 2: Wow, So stupid redneck plus moronic, whinding liberal equals. How do you like your comedy too? Booi a bigand is a good idea? Don't pass out on us. Now, come on out, man, you gotta come with me.
Speaker 1: Come out with you.
Speaker 4: Where Ice headquarters? Man?
Speaker 1: There's an ICE headquarters in Haggerstown.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're at.
Speaker 17: Just down the road here off Virginia Avenue and Halfway Boulevard in the old food Line.
Speaker 1: I thought that was the County Board of Elections.
Speaker 4: Now not a nomore.
Speaker 1: Great, I don't suppose you have a warrant?
Speaker 4: Do you? Come on?
Speaker 17: Man, what do we need a warrant for? We're cousins. We go way back. Just come out here and talk to me.
Speaker 9: I thought you were a federal agent who I had to treat with respect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we still cousins, ain't we?
Speaker 1: Not much I can do about that?
Speaker 4: Is there?
Speaker 13: Nope?
Speaker 4: No, open the door, let me in.
Speaker 1: Let you in. It was just come on out now, it's let you in.
Speaker 4: I need to search the premises, man.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm definitely going to need to see a warrant for that. Come on out and I'll show you what I got just slide it under the door. I'll take a look at it.
Speaker 17: Come on, man, I can't slide no paper through the weather stripping.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you try it. You couldn't slide it anyway because you got no paper.
Speaker 4: Come on out and see for yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, hold it up to the peepole. I'll check it out from in here.
Speaker 8: No way, man, why not?
Speaker 4: I ain't falling for that.
Speaker 17: I get up close to that peepole, You're gonna shoot me through it. I'm gonna what You're gonna shoot me dead right through that peepole. I see movies, man, I know how people do.
Speaker 9: If this was a movie, I'd be the one who should worry about getting shot through the pepole, not you, what man, because I'm the one being.
Speaker 17: Harassed by the jack booted thug and you are the jack booted thug.
Speaker 2: Kind of funny there, you notice the ever shifting sands back and forth. I swear to you, this is what every political argument sounds like to me anymore. Everyone, whether I'm participating in it or not, I get angry at myself and the other person for sucking me into stupid because it just sounds stupid on both sides, and they almost force you to have to take some sort of side, not even the one you want. It's amazing they perfected this whole divide and conquered thing. I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: Do you want me to shoot you through the people? Is that?
Speaker 16: It?
Speaker 1: Of course not? Why would I want that entrapman? You think I'm trying to entrap you by getting you to kill me?
Speaker 4: You recording this? Am I what? You recording this with your phone? Man? No?
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm recording it with two DSLRs.
Speaker 4: Whatever. Man, let me in. I got a search of premises.
Speaker 1: What are you searching for?
Speaker 4: Anything that shouldn't be in there?
Speaker 1: Anything that shouldn't be in here?
Speaker 9: Is that what it says on that search warrant you definitely have illegals?
Speaker 4: What looking for illegals? Man?
Speaker 9: Don't say illegals. It's dehumanizing. You're talking about people, for Christ's sake.
Speaker 4: Why are you such a snowflake? Man, Sticks and.
Speaker 2: Stone, Because in the midst of trying to rationally explain that you have a secure premises, you need to worry about the insensitive language. The guy with a gun at your door is using that is what would we say on YouTube? Encouraging self harm via law enforcement officer? Is that how you say suicide by cop?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: I think I got it right. Let me know, you know, send me an email or something, or don't.
Speaker 4: Didn't you never hear that?
Speaker 1: Sticks and stones?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man, words will never hurt you.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: Man, fascist, I you have to call me that for man.
Speaker 2: Because because this is the way it works, hyperbole on one side. But don't worry about my language. Worry about your language because my language is more important than your language, and my opinion counts as a fact.
Speaker 4: To screw you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to America. Hey, how have those situations been going with the Ice agents in Minnesota? Did we forget about those two murders? Are we too busy apstaining it and bad bunnying it to remember the two people were killed in Minnesota? I know, on the one side, it's they were you know, uh, gay lesbian terrorists of antifa order. They can't use that. I don't think they can use the word antifa. I mean they can. You violate your own copyright. The government that is, you know, the people that actually created Antifa as an organization and tried to sell it as an organization. Just be worn with Antiva where's Antiva? We don't know, beautiful, where's your Antifa arrests? You got none? You slap it on people just like domestic terrorists, and that was a bad thing.
Speaker 18: When they were good owners and they believed in God, and they were molish groups just doing our thing to protect the constitution, then was the problem?
Speaker 2: You know, it's everywhere.
Speaker 19: Two ICE agents may face federal charges after appearing to lie under oath about the shooting a migrant in the leg in Minnesota. This shooting happened on January fourteenth, the week after the deadly shooting of Renee Good. The acting head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement says video evidence reveals this sworn testimony provided by two officers appears to include statements that were not truthful. Both officers have been placed on leave as the Department of Justice investigates.
Speaker 2: Really, so cops weren't honest or police like individuals were not honest when they did reports on shootings that they were involved in. I am so shocked.
Speaker 4: You have no idea.
Speaker 2: You know, it looks like I could have covered this quickly enough, but I got some other headlines to kind of dance through, and I guess I'll do them verbally, because if I sit here and I play too many sound clips cut into the live Friday Night college show, and I don't want to do that, because I've gotten myself together, just.
Speaker 4: Enout the young.
Speaker 10: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against for more information The War State dot com.
Speaker 16: Nuclear holocaust, you know what miurenium is right called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of know what urenium is right bird things.
Speaker 2: This is James Corbin at corp Report dot com and you're listening to the affected o'lly dot com, Chili dot com, Wall Street Stream dot dot com, Wall Street.
Speaker 1: Window dot com dot com.
Speaker 14: Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of.
Speaker 2: His notge Wallstreet Stream dot dot Go there, now go there, now go there now.
Speaker 3: In Denial, The Secret War with Air strikes and Tanks by Larryhancock. Secret wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files.
Speaker 14: It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and tanks. Larryhncock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical forces.
Speaker 17: But he was expressed by caller schools there anyone else who happens to get on the air of jelly dot com.
Speaker 2: Do not necessarily reflect reviews of Jelly dot com or Jeff o' chelly, And we are not responsible.
Speaker 4: We're getting stupidity, which might instudents.
Speaker 5: Thank you revelation through conversation.
Speaker 2: Do you like.
Speaker 5: History, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 3: Let them know.
Speaker 1: Out to let them know.
Speaker 9: A shot, Let the tear rocks of at the Duck show.
Speaker 2: So segment number two and we're back, you know, simultaneously inserting themselves into the reality we live in as a perpetrator and a victim simultaneously. Are the tricks that the morons have played on the rest of the world. Sadly we are outnumbered anyway, Is that a I coup? Nope, but give it a shot, see if you can count it. Anyways, between the hospital being evacuated and the fact that James carbl is absolutely proof that we were contacted by aliens at some point, and you know they were not of this earth for sure, because he's weird.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I give you a link to an article which I'm not going to get to. If you are not happy, you are nothing at all anyway, Darth goddamn that guy's diaperstincts in real life serves the lord of this world who simply owns the libs and runs the cons And RFK says, you got the numbers wrong, but the shots are right according to the newest brainworm math. Did you know there are Real Housewives shows still being made? I'm not kidding, by the way, on that Peacock also has a Brave New World and they've turned it into a series alongside Stee, a stupid PC poison series with DEI cast for the movie the Burbs Believe it or not, here, I was thinking only of serd modern media corporation, streamers guild, mutilation of entertainment finally completely ruined Star Trek with the latest movie. Then crap bag series was contained and restricted to paramount CBS whatever other platforms combined in cryptocon job conglomerate friends of Trump group that created a newly minted fake money crypto billions for his special needs offspring and some new government funding. But I was wrong. Amazon Money Laundering International funded Missus Orange Jesus Chain Migration with an anchor Baby's so called movie. Can't wait to read what many Epstein Files List alumni have to offer as far as the reviews go, it does it seem like everybody got on the Epstein List. I mean it was like Jackie the jokeman Martling was in you know, was at Epstein's house at one point. For Christ's sake. Weird list um look for the Orange magadildo scoring. Ignore Lady Graham Graham because that bids love everything and has to give many dildo up because thumbs are just chickpeas through a garden nose at this point. Anyway, this week an elected official declared that Lindsey Graham is more gay than a closet full of liberals, and among millions of viewers, no one made any noise about it. Not kidding. There was a congressman who was on a national TV show this week that actually said something like that, very similar to it, not far from what I just said. That's not a thing anymore, right anyway, former inmate in Epstein cell says there's no way he committed suicide. Yet another one of those stories came out. Maybe check it out. I got a link to the Express News. The FBI concluded that Jeffrey Epstein wasn't running a sex trafficking ring for powerful men. Files show internal Justice Department records indicate investigators found proof of the financiers sexual abuse of girls, but not enough evidence to charge others, even though hundreds of co conspirators have been named publicly privately lawsuits. Criminal. Yeah, but no proof. I mean, think about what that says either way, if you believe it or you don't, either seriously take it from the side of them. You know what they're covering it all up. Okay, you don't like that, you know what they found out and that's what it really is except Bill Clinton, Bill Clinton's co conspirator. Yeah, think about what that says. Though, all this time, all this collection, all this investigation, two people are responsible. One of them is in Club fed and one of them died. You know, magically, FCC is launching a probe into a He sees the View as a crackdown on equal time for candidates. Fake news is not getting a free pass anymore, an FCC source told Fox Digital News. Can somebody explain to the FCC or Fox or somebody that the View is not a news show? Can they do that? No matter how stupid it is, no matter how annoying it is, no matter you notice, I don't use any View clips. I can't. I can't handle it squawking, angry women. It just is not something I want to listen to. I don't even like listening to good female voices. These voices are not good. Whoopee Goldberg. For Christ's sake, Joy Behar, is she still alive? I don't even know. It doesn't matter. It's not a news show, you morons again. But we're gonna crack down the figures.
Speaker 8: Next.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to Sisame Street. The letter e is not for Elephant pastwards also known as Super Bowl sixty. And I know I covered this earlier, but should I bother?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 2: I got notes there. You can read them in the show notes maybe if I can actually include them all, because sometimes they limit my show notes a little bit when I release my podcasts. But it is definitely Revenge of the Turds twenty twenty six. The GOP strikes back Turds in Paradise or DC, depending on what you call Paradise. Booger Musk, you know, Booger Musk, right, Poindexter two, Jewish Trump, Takashi Cash, Pattel White, LeVar, Lindsay Graham, jd Ogre Cash, Advance Dead, Jeffrey Skolnik, and dozens of Beta alphas. That's the new Revenge the Nerds reboot that were dealing with in American politics, Tim Scott continues to be a token black. But you know, I probably shouldn't say that. No, it couldn't have been racist. I mean, he only just made the first black president, you know, out to be a monkey, and you know, and he thought that was a good idea to share that because he thought it was hilarious. But you know, I can't speak for anybody else's racist humor because I don't see racism. I'm successful an example of many signals sent to me that might work, and contributions are absolutely unwanted in JFK assassination Research cliques. Jefferson Morley, you know, should I bother with this? Is this too petty? It might be I'll put it in the show notes maybe, But you know, I know he's got a cult, yes men, and he's supposedly the legitimate voice of JFK research, and he's you know, cuddled up to the Trump administration, as I knew he would, but he's pointing out this week. I thought it was interesting. Nobody wants to look at the assassination Guide. Yeah, I did that in twenty nineteen, I guess with the Karmait Sabastano did an extensive to you know, two part show about it and called it, you know, assassination for Dummies, and you know, kind of hijacked that old you know this and that for Dummies books and use that in the graphic.
Speaker 4: But I know.
Speaker 2: Makes no sense. Also, I'm finding out who my friends are and if you feel that you're owed one of those special JFK zip folders that I offered out, you know, in the wake of the madness of me going to Dallas and trying to survive coming home. If you feel as though you didn't get one, let me know. I'll send it to you with virtually no questions asked, as long as I know who I'm talking to. If you're interested one of those, let me know, and I'll be happy to include one to you. And let's see if we can make it until next year. I mean, I got bills to pay in April, and if I can reboot and reload everything and keep the website up and keep the you know, RSS feed going, I guess we'll go into twenty twenty seven and make a decision again in April of that year if I'm still breathing. But that is as yet to be determined, so stay tuned. Maybe I'll drop dead on the mic, and in the meantime, I'm gonna take a couple of minutes break, and then I'm gonna set up for the Friday night call in show with my Costppete and let you guys do the talking instead of me, because I'm feeling like crap anyway, So do call in starting at eight pm Eastern eight to ten should be if I can handle it, and we'll move on from there with the live Friday Night and see what happens Olly dot com Radio and the mess that is and your host that's falling apart. Hopefully we'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: For of course I am Ocelly and if you actually support this network in this show, you are the effect