Speaker 1: Welcome to the Snart tag.
Speaker 2: You're about to teach your bodies glazed by the great Chris ray Guns, Derek black Ben and Tom Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Sit back and prepare for some show.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 2: What the Stark Tank Podcast? Everybody, Hello, it's me Chris Raagun. It's him, Tom Sweeney, it's him, Derek some black eyed blackman. It's a Stark Tank podcast. Remember, go over to Patroon of Compass to start time. I'm going to tell you this right off the bat, before you even know anything about the show. If you're new here, it doesn't matter. Go give us money right now or else. Like, the show's over, Yes without you, specifically John, without you, the show ends.
Speaker 1: Blanket statemental John Blanket. Brittany Carter Carter Hunter Tanner, Like the most common Brittany. Brittany is a pretty common I don't know if it's common. Now you sure I know Britney's Brittany.
Speaker 4: They're yeah, they're your age. I think I don't know. I don't know a single younger Brittany. I don't know younger people though.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, you don't know any Brittany's at all. I know Brittany's. But they're all my age are older well at home. Yeah, it was like that.
Speaker 5: I know a couple of like fifty year old Brittany's.
Speaker 1: Like that's a good point.
Speaker 3: But I know, I know, like John is, John's on its way out except for maybe now John Snow, maybe there's a resurgence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be like a like four or five years, I'll see a bunch of younger John's.
Speaker 3: I want Norman Jean to come back, Norman Jean exactly.
Speaker 1: That sounds really ugly.
Speaker 3: I think it sounds ugly because it's old, dude. A lot of old names like like Gertrude, like in Bertha.
Speaker 1: And Ship like that.
Speaker 3: There's like a lot of names that yeah, tru rough, but like I like Norma. Jeane just sad sounds classy to me. Crungus Crungus is uh.
Speaker 4: I like Hilda. I've always liked that name, and everybody thinks I'm crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: You know why I don't like that name because it's it's our address, the first address that we had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think other nat broom hild Up. I think that's a nice name. I think broomhild to me, But it's that's too German. That's way too German.
Speaker 2: Sounds like something it would be like, oh look it's vacuum Helen, exactly exactly how I feel.
Speaker 4: I feel exactly the same way. It's a gross name, but I like it. I like Riselda to Likeerica.
Speaker 2: That's that German fact. That's that Nazi song you like so much, Right, it's.
Speaker 4: A German marching that's been on a resurgence. I bet it's a German marching song.
Speaker 1: It is associated with the Nazis because of the obviousness it is sonically good. You cannot tell me not sonically good. It's I formed. I don't know what sonically means. I don't know what like the hedgehop, do you imagine you know what?
Speaker 2: I was having a conversation recently with somebody and they mentioned patricide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what that is? You know that is?
Speaker 2: Patricide is the murder of your I believe your father, so the killing of the patriarchy.
Speaker 5: And they brought that word up to me, and.
Speaker 2: It's so I had like a thought that made me really sad, which is at this.
Speaker 3: Point I feel like so many people are like unedged.
Speaker 2: Like my my view of the population is that of a deeply uneducated populace, almost to the point where it's like it's not even necessarily uneducated, but just like no no common sense or no even vague curiosity about the world around them, to the point where they're even willing to learn anything because I'm uneducated, you know, almost subjectively on some level compared to like, you know, Ivy League people, we're.
Speaker 3: Not smart, like at least we don't consider ourselves smart because we have we we consider smart like intelligent, like something entirely different. Yeah, beyond I think, however, I think there's however different.
Speaker 4: There's a big difference between how we are consider ourselves and not other people because I think the younger generation, their interests don't align in any field outside of what they directly enjoy. They were not forced to kind of do things that were like sure, like we had to exist in a world where we didn't always get things that we one hundred percent of the join all the time.
Speaker 2: You know, we had to like like through things.
Speaker 1: We didn't like, you know, like we like, oh I didn't like this show, but I'll I'll watch it, I guess, and then you'll developed some sort of fondness to it.
Speaker 2: Well, I just mean it's it's it's like the kind of thing that happened with our generation too, where it's just like we just happen to be like sandwiched between two generations that are like technically like technologically illiterate in comparison, Millennials don't how to use computers better than Gen X and and gen Z and blow because we just they're they're about apps, you know what I mean, convenience and it's it's but like what I'm saying is like that word came up and I was like, my immediate assumption wasn't that this person just knew that word, because it is kind of like it's one of those like you know, for those special words that you would get points for and like scrabble or something like. Right, my assumption is instead, you're not smart and you're just weird for knowing that, you know what.
Speaker 3: I mean, Like you just you know, I kind of understand what you mean. Yeah, I'm probably like not explaining this well, but like I understand what you're saying, because there there is there is like a fine line of that It's like where people say, what is it about?
Speaker 1: Uh, Like when you're a genius.
Speaker 3: There's also like there's a fine line between like you being a genius or being like insane or something like that. It's in a lot and it's it's in it's like are you are you are?
Speaker 2: Like are you well rounded or like well educated enough to just know that that's a word, or are you a fucking weirdo? It's like really obsessed with like death.
Speaker 1: You know, because there is ship like that. Yeah, no one talks someone says that word in like conversation. No way.
Speaker 2: No one's gonna say like, oh, yeah, I committed patricid. No you would say he killed his dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, That's that's exactly.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing is like whatever you're doing something involving like uh like uh like into actual writing, they tell you not to use it like that unless you're in a field directly talking about that thing, because it's like, why are you using words that people could perceptally understand.
Speaker 1: That's how you don't get your point across. That's how you ruin. Oh yeah, literature, I mean it.
Speaker 3: Is uh to me, it's just always it annoys me when somebody, uh there there are some words that become a little bit more in the lexicon, like uh, like just a juxtaposition was one of those words. Yeah, yeah, a lot of people didn't use didn't even notice people using it, and then it started just creeping up and now it's like accepted. But before if I was growing up and somebody said that, like say, in middle or high school, so the fuck up? Yeaheah, you don't have to say that. There's there's other there's other phrases, there's other things that you can say of.
Speaker 1: The word that people will understand. Then it's no need to say that.
Speaker 3: You kind of say like a contrast or something, or post our post.
Speaker 1: There's there's things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's So that's the whole thing where I'm like, but now it's pretty normal. It's it's enough to where most people be like, Okay, I don't feel worried about you anymore.
Speaker 1: You're not a fucking freak.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking, I'm trying to think of a word that's fat fat, I'm that word those that names of palk coming up, but he just randomly yells it, and I'm like, dang.
Speaker 1: Would count and scrabble would be like.
Speaker 4: Whoa, yeah, yeah, I mean technically it's a word, but also no, don't you hold on?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: In the British lexicon, it means a couple of things there, hold on, hold on, there's an interesting we're.
Speaker 1: Just making their language sort of now.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's an argument to be made there, man, Yeah, there's an argument to be made about. Like listen, I like, let's just say you have the two g's uh and the end in scrabble. Let's let's just say you have that and that's your only Well, wouldn't be your only OPTI you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Listen, Like, it's your optimized option.
Speaker 2: It's your optimal option to win. Like do you put the slur down in scrabble? Knowing?
Speaker 1: Like what do you do? I don't know who am I playing with? You? You are playing?
Speaker 5: You are playing with me and various other white people.
Speaker 4: Like all you would do is ruin the vibe. I mean like I would do it because I'm not kind of person. But like, are you doing vibe an elder?
Speaker 3: If I'm playing with one of my family members, like my grandma is actually obsessed with scrabble, There's no fucking way.
Speaker 1: There's no way I'm doing anything.
Speaker 2: You're not putting the N word in for for your uh, what is the triple word score or whatever. I don't think I've ever played scrabble correctly.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good because that word's not gonna get a lot of points.
Speaker 4: Also because it's so many common letters, that's the thing, I guess.
Speaker 1: So you know you can get a lot of points for it.
Speaker 4: You could probably figure something better out, like optimal for that word is so nothing. You get ten points made, man, you're like got it, and you can also.
Speaker 5: Probably do ginger and end up with more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think fuck you guys just opened up a whole new can of worms.
Speaker 1: It's like you ever heard of mad libs? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's the same thing where I've made that. I've made that game.
Speaker 1: That's what I So stay with me, stay with me.
Speaker 3: That's what all of us immature assoles did that ever played mad libs? Like outside of school, right because you couldn't do it. You couldn't handle to the teacher and no sweating.
Speaker 1: No, it was like you're gonna get it expelled, expelled, and your gramma's gonna beat the funk.
Speaker 2: Went to Ethic Skulls, So they would have promoted me. It would have been like you're the dude whatever you're the head of the archdiocese.
Speaker 1: Actually you would have had a golden rob or those fucking hats on the dripped out session. Listen, would it be?
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm gonna buy scrabble so we can do racial slurs. I'm gonna do that, so that's over.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be way harder. You guys think I tried so many times.
Speaker 3: Well, but it's been a long time though, hasn't it. I feel like our wisdom now with age, we.
Speaker 1: Should do scrabble.
Speaker 2: But like we have like we just we we use what letters we have to make a noo slur, and we vote on how that's good it is?
Speaker 1: That's hard. I like that, and we debate, we debate like who it's for, Like I like that a lot? Is that next year? You know that's not a bad idea.
Speaker 4: How good of content that is. But I'm sure it's gonna stay on the floor.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 2: I took an edible thirty minutes ago.
Speaker 1: Ideas that is such good content.
Speaker 4: It's not a lie either, It's not he's not lying it even a little bit. Yeah yeah, yeah, but we're not.
Speaker 1: I think it's a good idea. Well, it's a great idea. That's that's content, that's pure content.
Speaker 3: Would it be weird if yes, if I bought I guess it wouldn't be if I wore frequently a like an archbishop or whatever, like a head dress. Yeah, like if you wore stuff like that, like say casually going to the grocery store, is that like?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that not wrong? Because I feel like, you know, technically disrespectful, but like also.
Speaker 3: But like say what because like say if you were one of those people, what is the like I guess, like say, if you're a judge in England or whatever, you know they were the stupid robe in the wig? Right they still do that for real, judge, the one in many countries actually still do that in South Africa they still do that in.
Speaker 1: Really and yes they still you know a place where they still wear powdered wigs. I'm not even I'm not even a little bit joking. That's crazy. I didn't know they still do. They still do. I've been there. I've been there and whatever seen a judge there. Yeah, you've never gotten. I'm not going to courtinate while I was a judge. Oh not no, not not not not in London proper. When I was there, I was definitely not involved any judgery. I have one.
Speaker 3: I've seen one, judge, I've seen your life. Yeah one judge, because uh that was when I was dread. I was like, I wouldn't be here if I would not be stop moving black and no reason you should see judge dread other than you're to die, right Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So they made.
Speaker 2: A character like that and everybody thought it was cool that is a sociopath. Actually, like imagine if we I mean I struggle to even think of a character that people love that isn't a sociopath or a psychopath on some level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like, you know what's funny about uh just think about Credos.
Speaker 1: Think about Credos man.
Speaker 3: You know how a lot of people are like, oh man, it was so such a crazy killer and shit like that. That's it was so shoehorned into focus on that win when you think about it, even something like uh, The Last of Us when you're trying to think about hey man, revenge sucks and ship and like it's like, well, who cares? I just killed like three hundred people before this, Oh no, I had whos like that moment like I killed a pregnant woman. I murdered a dog.
Speaker 1: I killed a little chubby Asian girl that was just scared that I was in a room where she was in out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: Like I don't care at all, Like pick up Nathan Drake, who's just an explorer he's killed hundreds of people, is a murder.
Speaker 1: He's not an exploring a murderer. There's a difference. Alora Croft has killed species that there's maybe three of them left, and she's killed two.
Speaker 2: Nathan Drake has a higher kill count than fucking RFK And that's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: That is pretty great. That is pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: People like oh, Luke Skywalker. Luke Skywalker killed so many people on the Depth Start.
Speaker 3: This is this is like it's like a fucking plumber man, my my wife's making space ros.
Speaker 2: It really would be like the nine to eleven hijackers feel like learning that a baby was in the Twin Towers.
Speaker 4: And being like, yeah, families and children on the Death Start that did not want to be there.
Speaker 1: They were just there because they had to be. It was just an.
Speaker 3: Off side fucking job, like normally they do it on their stupid planet and they're like, hey, we got this big opportunity for you this we're building this stupid space moon thing that.
Speaker 1: What if that person was like, I'm really trying to do something to really fuck these guys over, and I'm gonna so slowly fuck with the plumbing, so eventually there's a bunch of fucking backed up trash on the side of here. I'm gonna make a small difference, but I'm gonna make a difference than the less And all of a sudden he feels heat and an infinite hole he feels he feels unbelievable, and then and he gets and he doesn't even get a chance to bind with the force. So it does make a stupid ninety year old dickhead decided to be like, my dad's a Nazi and he's gonna sue.
Speaker 3: It to a skill count was really impressive. It's like in the millions, yeah, because I mean because of how big that thing is. Because you think about just like even a ship, like that's the one thing that I always discussed me about thinking about ships.
Speaker 1: We were like, oh man, how cool would it be to be a pirate?
Speaker 3: And like not only the aspect of how all the other discussing aspects of it, but just how many people you need to maintain the ship. I'm like, yeah, fuck that, no way, no fucking way. So then now times that by what a ship? By how many?
Speaker 1: One hundred thousand? It's insane as hard as the space. I don't know how. I can't even quantity. I can't even really. Yeah, it's hard to be.
Speaker 3: I need somebody to actually tell me how big the whoever they did the calculation of the moon. But I'm sure there's a I'm sure there's some moon or I don't know. I don't think it's the size of our mind.
Speaker 4: That's the point. Was size like ours. It looks the way it does. I could be wrong, though, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I know somebody's done all the calculations. There's millions.
Speaker 2: There is some nerd out there who's done, who's done every who knows exactly let me.
Speaker 1: See I can look like millions. I remember we went about it before and we were like, it's not that much, and I was like, dude, I think.
Speaker 3: I remember you. I remember us having this conversation and it was way more than we thought. Yeah, so loose, Skywalker. But I love I love how, I love how If you don't hammer in on it. It's so easy excusable. Yeah, you know about the fact that he's like, he's a hero.
Speaker 2: That's why he's an entire society, so something a lot and times times.
Speaker 3: Probably he's ollam a lot of times.
Speaker 2: The the amount of people he killed per person, I mean, you know what I mean it actually it is.
Speaker 3: So that is a very true assessment. It's a very true thing to say nearly.
Speaker 1: One and a half million people.
Speaker 2: And how many of those people were He's got less, He's got less than Hitler numbers. He's one six to the Hitler though, that's if you yeah, less numbers of Hitler. Man's right, But like.
Speaker 4: The died on dog. But he when Fader blew it was two billion people.
Speaker 1: He blew up dog. Imagine that. Imagine being that far gone from something because we're not heroes, think about heroes of all hold on, hold on what spoilers about all theron right through straight through out the back. And it's like a style like imagine being a good like we're not heroes, but we're not bad people, right, Imagine being so upset that you go from being like who I am right now to the kind of guy that's ordering puppies that get murdered in rape, Like imagine like that degree of like the descent into like, Oh, I'm really not me anymore. Can I tell you something?
Speaker 3: I feel something slightly awakening in me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there's there's a there's a darkness rising in me.
Speaker 3: The stuff that's going on, Like it's really I was telling Chris before we started. I started rewatching Castlevania, the original Netflix series, because I just finished Nocturn, and the thing that's happening right now is I'm seeing very cathartic things within it, like say, Isaac gets harassed at that oasis and then like he just wanted to drink. There's plenty for everybody, and then he kills the shit of them, right, and it felt I was sitting on the couch and it felt so good because my mind went to, like those guys vote you know what guys. Those people would have been in modern day for sure, and it just so it felt like it felt like those guys were like being taken.
Speaker 1: Care of, and I was like, oh God, he's actually okay.
Speaker 3: The and this is the problem with the I watched and finished Nock Turn, and Nock Turn was I liked Nockturn.
Speaker 1: It was good.
Speaker 2: I liked a lot of the I've almost seen the first episode of the first season so far.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like the premise, I like the guy, the creole guys that they fucked with. I liked a lot of things that they did and that they showcased. But unfortunately the writing isn't nearly as good as the original series.
Speaker 1: That's the only problem.
Speaker 3: I can it makes it not as good because the other sea.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, if.
Speaker 3: Anyone hasn't seen either, watch Nock Turn first, because you don't even have to have to understand they're barely connected.
Speaker 4: Like it's not even like say, if you there's one through line and it doesn't ruin the other one by it doesn't. It really doesn't.
Speaker 1: You could watch it in like a Red Dead kind of you, one thousand percent can.
Speaker 3: And I would highly recommend watching Nocturn Versus because when to watch the original Netflix series, it is so much it's so it.
Speaker 2: Spoils some stuff, but like not fairly crazy, but nothing nothing.
Speaker 3: It's literally just as much as like say, Red Dead two would spoil like shit.
Speaker 4: In the first ones spoilers, spoilers as we're going, we're going to talk about the series.
Speaker 1: So people that are.
Speaker 5: Watching, I mean not crazy and not crazy. We just want to mention it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to mention it and be like, bro like the because that first season Castlevania's so.
Speaker 4: Good, way too and season two is like, I'm trump of the best animated television ever.
Speaker 2: Do it's because it's so It's because it's so tight. Yeah, like there's no fan on that, there's no fat, there's no fat.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of getting a script and like you said, trimming the fat.
Speaker 1: It's what it feels like.
Speaker 3: Is this is why I'm watching it again to try to criticize it. I'm doing an exercise of like, surely there's got it. I did the same thing with residuebal To remake I talked about on the podcast before. I'm like, I can't find any flaws in this game, and I feel fake.
Speaker 1: That feels doesn't feel rad.
Speaker 4: There's one flaw at the end of two. That final boss fight is so silly. I get it, and you earned it because that all the ship you've been through, you've been through too much better.
Speaker 1: I have one time it blows the top off and this the game over. I mean and like, but like, there's nothing wrong with that after the bullship journey you have leading to that, because that entirety of the like the moment you go underground and you're part with the dogs, that part is so difficult and stressful, Like it's not fun. I really do that part of the game, but you're moving through it.
Speaker 2: I really love endings like that though. Oh no, it's it's like I I like one of my favorite I remember, did you ever play or beat Fable two? My favorite thing about that game outside of just like it's kind of a joy. There's something about that game. It's got charisma, it's magic. It's like like a bottle.
Speaker 1: It's got a vibe.
Speaker 2: It's it's the same way that I feel about like the Star Wars soundtrack. Yeah, where's like there's like a cozy like there's something about it that just like feels nostalgic even if you don't have experience with it. But the way Fable to ends is awesome because like there's this guy, he's a dickhead the whole game, and then you go up to him and then you just press why kill him? And you literally just pull your gun out thinking that it's gonna be this boss fight and it's just some guy, so you shoot him and.
Speaker 5: He dies and it's awesome, Like it's it's it's.
Speaker 2: Because it it's satisfying just to get there, you know.
Speaker 3: I think it's the same as killing Micah, Like that's one of the fucking that is so excellent because it's not like I had to have some ultimate showdown with Micah kills just like and then you just kill that ship out of him, Like it's.
Speaker 1: So like, what's it?
Speaker 3: Uh, what's what the hell?
Speaker 1: Dutch?
Speaker 3: He helps you, He like gives you a pass because he knows he did he done did wrong, he done did he done?
Speaker 1: Did not good?
Speaker 2: But have you seen the video of like that somebody made of I'm sure the audience is familiar with these videos, but the videos of uh, you know them fucking with the real time cutscenes like placing dynamite before cutscene happens, and then like it explodes and the cutscene happens and they're just skeletons moving around.
Speaker 1: Kiss it's good ship. The fact that is insane, and it's well, a lot of games they have that.
Speaker 2: It's just the issue of like not a lot of games go that in depth about like a Halo has really in game cuts, in time in engine cut scenes too, that had like you can throw grenade before, but it's not going to like blow Chief's face off. It's the combination of those two things that make it special. But like there's somebody did all the craziest ways to kill Micah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I seen that.
Speaker 3: We're like he's just a skeleton. It's a skeleton. You can blow him literally just like yeah, his fucking top half is gone, so that he's just speaking with he's his legs and he's speaking. He's gone and just falls his legs fall downs, so funny, it's awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's one of my least favorite people ever. I really can't forehead the acts.
Speaker 3: The cannon is my favorite can just blowing into skin of cone. And so that's that is that felt great so again, and and so for like RESTAVI two, that felt fine for me.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't feel bothered for it.
Speaker 3: Like I understand it's technically like kind of goofy, but also I don't want.
Speaker 1: To fight that thing anyway. It's not like I really like nothing.
Speaker 3: I was like agile and like I like I like bosses that phillip A stage when you're like, uh like uh, say you're riding in fucking the Rising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when you're.
Speaker 3: There's like there's something like really huge and amorphous and ship and then like you just oh and it's like it's like you know stage stuff you use the and in a Reside Evil setting, I'm just like, what is this, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Not I can't really move, I can't really do so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The thing about vers name is like combat's not yeah exactly, so it's yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, I don't really want to fight like a boss like that doesn't do anything.
Speaker 1: You don't do mercenaries and the scream as into the TV. I don't because I do that ship.
Speaker 4: I wanted to play mercenaries in mercenaries in Reside Evil or I've been in every stage to the point there's just no more people left. I've done that, but I'm not fast. Something any like crazy numbers on it.
Speaker 3: The thing that bothers me about mercenaries, no one is insane. Mercenaries is the weakest part of the Resident Evil experience, you know what I mean, Like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Like it is just it's just sugar cane playing a Horde mode shooter like Resident Evils, like the last thing.
Speaker 3: I would want it to be modeled after you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Even Mass Effect three plays better than fucking Modern Mercenaries.
Speaker 3: I see what you're saying. Yeah, I know what you mean. I didn't play Mercenaries that much.
Speaker 1: I love that Resnue of five Mercenaries is a moment that's that is something that is ingrained and feel like stuff in that game. You are You're.
Speaker 4: Definitely not like, you're not a mobile characteristic, even when I think that's kind of the part, like that you can't be mobile.
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 2: But then that also kind of puts it into a position where it's like, well, combat is not going to be that engaged.
Speaker 1: I think it's fun, it's fun beating a fun out of Spaniards. It's not fun. It's fun. Person in the knee and then she's like, ah, you look up and you I your head off her body, so that it is bad fucking fundy.
Speaker 2: Since we're on the subject, Yeah, whereas Evil, I do want so just a brief touching of the stuff that's happening. I saw Assassin's Creed is in the news again right or in the Zeitgeist again, have you seen you know.
Speaker 1: The thing about it? I saw and I was like, this is stupid stage.
Speaker 2: So there's this there's this sentiment going around about the new Assassin's Creed about how it's like woke because it has Yoske in it, like whatever, you know, that's kind of beside the point.
Speaker 3: One of my favorite is my brother, I'm prep for this this segment.
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as a black samurai. So keep going a lot of work.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are talking about, well, not a lot of it, you know, loud people, the same people, more people than you would hope, but not a particularly large amount are talking about you know, they're sharing clips of you know, Yoske fighting, and it's like amazing that you'd be soft in twenty twenty five made a game where you're just a black guy killing Asians and is it not Finally no, But like I saw it, I'm like, oh, this is cute because this is the exact, almost exactly to a t, the resonable five situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't wait for that game that come out. I cannot wait for the rebake of five. That is gonna be a moment in it's gonna be dope, but it is like I'm gonna feel like a kid again, Like, oh man, I remember doing this.
Speaker 3: You know what's so annoying about that? That talking point was it was talking point from the Resnuable five one was from the people that you expected to criticize it. It was from some outlets that you really didn't pay that much attention to, Like I'm like reading some articles and I'm like, this is funny because like, you know, people who actually play these games.
Speaker 1: It did, it didn't, It doesn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about how many Spaniards I killed in Resnue four. It didn't cross my mind. I was just killing Spaniards. I just I'm in the village, I'm in this region. I'm killing the people that are there Resuble five. You know, not until it was brought up did I really focus on it. And it just made it way funnier, Like it kind of enhanced the experience of like, oh, this is kind of funny now that I think about it, And it didn't it wasn't problematic at all.
Speaker 5: Well, dude, it's kind of it is a damned if you do, damned if you do a situation.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, let's say you make them all white zombies and you're like, you're whitewashing Africa.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, it's crazy totally or you know makes what makes this so funny. There's only one part of the game where I'm like, it's a tribal part, like where I'm like, all right, I'm having fun.
Speaker 3: I mean the only say because like it's no matter how you look at it, it's like what they should have done.
Speaker 1: Let's say we're gonna be like a realistic thing.
Speaker 3: Cheva would have been, like, we got to find another way around that gate, like because otherwise we're gonna have to go in that.
Speaker 1: Village and kill everyone.
Speaker 3: And the Metal game maybe there's yeah, because you got to get those pieces to open up the gate, and so it's like, we got to find another way around this game. Maybe we can blow it up with something because they have weapons or something, because we're gonna have to decimate that fucking tribe.
Speaker 1: That's just there's what.
Speaker 3: Bothers me about those games. Man, if you like the thing that bothered, like I.
Speaker 4: Love every single game that has stages, every single game that just has this problem. Well, master Chief can climb a mountain, don't fucking look at me and tell me, but you grab into the mountain and break his hand into it and go up the mountain.
Speaker 2: Sure, But the thing about that is like in those games, you kind of can like you can find you know what I mean, Like you can get over the mountain and break.
Speaker 1: Through that you know anywhere around you.
Speaker 4: But like it'd be like I don't have to break mechanics and be stuck on geenme to do that, Like.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, But what like what I'm saying is like in a Halo game, like you're on a linear path, but there are ways that you can do ship you can find your place in situations where you can do the things that you could do and more like I'm at the top of a building by jumping off a fucking ledge onto a lamp post up into the top, you know what I mean. I got some crazy shit that you can do despite how limited the you know you're supposed to feel. And it bothers me about those like Resident Evils specifically God of War specifically the new God of Wars are ridiculous about that because I'm in a cutscene flying off a mountain, landing on a dragon, you know, doing this crazy shit and then like.
Speaker 1: How am I going to hit that lantern from over here? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: It is uh, it's it's been a problem since the beginning, and they they especially the God of War series, but they try to make things slightly better because one of the things that we all criticized back in the day the old g Ones was opening the chest to get your orbs and stuff like that, your health, your magic, like the struggle and like I just watched especially number two.
Speaker 1: I watched him throw a statue, a Colossus statue.
Speaker 3: He tosses the motherfucker and it goes flying back and then oh I got a heel.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 3: Why are like at some point somebody in that studio had to be like this is stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, this is dumb.
Speaker 5: It's always like the thing is like, yeah, this is dumb.
Speaker 1: Is it? Does it look cool? Kind of?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's probably it's probably yeah, like that it's cool though it feels it kind of makes you feel it.
Speaker 5: Feels like it tricks you into feeling rewarded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Like this is a tough thing and I'm like, this is the this is that's stupid. But I want to go back to do you remember the guy the the guy's name that brought up the Oh it's uh, we're killing Asians as a black guy.
Speaker 5: Oh the Korean guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a do you remember his name? Ama?
Speaker 2: This is this guy that especially around that period of time that let me.
Speaker 1: See if I can, because this guy look into people don't read or understand things anymore. People don't. People just choose not to try to understand things a Korean.
Speaker 2: So this is what Korean coming to the defensive that period of Japan is like.
Speaker 1: This is what he's like.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen a click this guy before? This guy looks familiar at all to you?
Speaker 1: Who is that? That's the that's the guy. So that's just the guy. He does.
Speaker 3: I just learned discovered literally last night that he does content.
Speaker 1: I guess too.
Speaker 2: Let me just say this. You asked if he seems familiar to me? He answers, yes.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna go there, but I wasn't gonna go there.
Speaker 1: I was gonna go there. I told you that.
Speaker 5: I told you the last couple of episodes. I'm on my racist era.
Speaker 3: I was not gonna go there. But I completely understand why you went there.
Speaker 1: You know like I haven't heard a Asian look a like joke in literally like a decade.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this guy, his name inde hed anyone heard anyone listening to this. You might have heard of this guy on Twitter at least if you're on Twitter, Kingman Lee, he pops up every once in a while. Calm down, but this guy is popped up. You've if you're if you were remotely interested in video games, you have come across that guy. Calm down, It's okay.
Speaker 1: We shared the most.
Speaker 2: That was such an office stupid like you don't the latest way to communicate a mutual races.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm clipping that for sure, Like that's what we're definitely because you know, I don't.
Speaker 1: I clearly don't mind cat. I love grands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Koreans are great. They're making some good media now, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, although I will say I don't know if you've I do, I will say, excuid the game. Okay, so that you want to do though, settle, Let's settle something. Yeah, Jebanese or Korean barbecue. You can't be bogogie man, that's kind of so.
Speaker 4: J barbecue is good, but Kay barbecue is more abundant, and I think there's more better.
Speaker 2: I actually disagree. I think Japanese barbecue, the stuff I've had a Japanese barbecue, most of it is really good, to the point where like I think most of what you get from Japanese barbecue is better than most of what you get with Korean barbecue. But bulgogi, man like, is such an s tier. Like I like bulgogi more than anything I would get at a Japanese barbecue.
Speaker 1: Especially chicken is awesome. It's crazy rice and corn. It's a perfect meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like that's kind of like I've I've overall enjoyed like more because most of the time, like a Korean barbecue is like, yeah, we'll entertain the brisket, yeah, you know what I mean, we'll entertain the I don't know, the whatever other cut of meat we're getting, but by the end it's always MARBLEGGI The.
Speaker 3: Problem with all the other things is like they're not marinated. So I like that infinitely less.
Speaker 1: There's there's spicy chicken I've gotten from a few of them that's really really.
Speaker 3: I like that, Like the buggi is marinated. They bring it out fucking marinated. So then when.
Speaker 1: I cook it.
Speaker 3: It's delicious, and then they bring out brisket, they bring out the pork belly, they bring out everything else. It is fucking no season has touched it. And then we put it on the grill and then we dip it in season that's on the table, And I'm like, when have we, as human beings us ever cooked like that? Like imagine imagine getting like a piece of chicken, slapping it on the fucking skillet and then having your sauce.
Speaker 1: Like all right, You're like, you.
Speaker 2: Don't have to imagine it, because that's exactly what these places do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm like, no, I like to season my ship before I slap it on the grill, still in the flavor, and then I like to have a little extra something on the side. So to me, that's why the buggi is. I really only go to Koream Barbecue for that. And I love the uh the paper rice the like I know a lot of places don't have them sometimes and I'm like, the paper, where's my paper rice? I fucking love it because it's almost like like a little taco, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Like a taco. It feels like. I just like rice in general, So Yeah, I'll just eat that by itself. Yeah, eat it like a stackable. Yea, it's great. Man.
Speaker 3: I right, we've been dude, what's your favorite grain of rice?
Speaker 1: You know grain?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Probably, I actually don't know the answer. Probably.
Speaker 3: I didn't have one until uh Jojo started buying.
Speaker 1: Bos Madidi is good, long grain.
Speaker 3: Bas Madi is fucking I've tried a lot of differences.
Speaker 5: The thin one that you get with Mediterranean food.
Speaker 3: No, these ones are a little bit. These ones are a teeny bit thicker. A lot of the Mediterranean ones I prefer thicker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the most matter.
Speaker 3: Of the ones that I would get the most was jasmine and and bos madi. But bos madi especially like the when it when, when it's ready, I haven't all the other ones that I've tried. Doesn't have the same smell like it has this smell and flavor that replicate with something else I.
Speaker 1: Think in the house that makes me want to vomit.
Speaker 3: But it's not, it's fine, it's just it's just the texture does not hit for me. The texture of what of brown rice? The texture is not nearly a satisfactory to me.
Speaker 1: It's that good.
Speaker 4: I can admit that but like I don't. I mean, I'm trying to remember what the right is curious, but whatever that rice is my favorite.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. That's a short grain, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no idea, But I know how you can kind of cheat and make a version of sticky rice.
Speaker 1: You can make it a pretty much.
Speaker 5: You could pour glue on your rice.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, you could like, yeah, glue.
Speaker 3: Or marsh rice.
Speaker 1: What the glue marshmallow? I mean, I guess you could like rice crispies. Yeah, but I just sweet. But like you're disconnected the fact that's not rice anywhere that rice.
Speaker 3: Once it becomes that, it's like it's like, I know, popcorn is corn and cornuts is corn, but it's not like say, you know, have you just have like corn cooked and then and a corn nut.
Speaker 1: It is so.
Speaker 2: Vastly they are so different as to essentially not be the same.
Speaker 1: Like rice krispies and rice are not the same thing. I do, not even slightly. But they are, but they're not like it's from the same thing. It's kind of like if you're the that's like in the same way that like a caterpillar and a butterfly are the same thing anymore.
Speaker 3: Somebody kill him that first of all, someone kill him some some someone kill him.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Now, Here's the thing about it is like it's it's the same thing in a in the sense that like if I took you in this moment and then shot you in the head and melted you, that's still that's not.
Speaker 1: It's not like, oh that's king that Oh that was Kingston.
Speaker 2: It's ostensibly so different as to not be you anymore.
Speaker 1: That was me.
Speaker 4: I think they both done it the same place. This arguments really stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have it, so I don't want to have it, but like I don't want to give up. I'll eat a counterpillar or butterflies.
Speaker 3: It's fine eating a butterfly a mod but the thing is they probably taste a little different, like eating butterflies. Start I start with monarch butterflies, and I start.
Speaker 1: With the wings.
Speaker 3: You're like, you know, there's some freaks that like that's a delicacy, like probably in Thailand or something where.
Speaker 2: Just get to just get a stick with with a like a big paper towel, so didn't like adhesive, just like waving around.
Speaker 1: The you just eat it like a turkey.
Speaker 4: When I saw that somebody put webs on the stick and then caught a bunch of flies and it ate the web.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's something. I know.
Speaker 2: That's a cartoon. I know exactly. I see it in my head, but I don't see.
Speaker 1: Like a cartoon reptile or something a cartoon network. Was it like a.
Speaker 3: Cartoon animal, like some sort of cartoon was a creature? Oh see, I'm okay with that. I was thinking it was like like it was like it was hill or it was like something, but I I want to.
Speaker 1: Say it was like cats on it.
Speaker 5: It was like a vaguely horror related thing right, Like it was like it.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to be something scary, but I only like it might have been like it was the idea of like to two characters were out doing something almost like the play.
Speaker 1: Was like a date but spooky or.
Speaker 2: Something, and they were like they were getting caught in candy but it was just like spider webs and.
Speaker 1: Was it Billy's sun? I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know what's really bothers.
Speaker 2: Something about this is that I can see this scene really vividly in my head, but I can't see the art design of it or who the fuck it is seeing a hill. I'm saying people laying on a hill. There's some sort of whatever. And I have no idea. If you are twenty nine to thirty two and you're listening to this and you might know the answer to this, please like this to me because this is gonna bother.
Speaker 1: Me for a long time. You'll get it somebody who's gonna find it. You were saying something about NC Turnt.
Speaker 3: I was inting about Nocturn and then no, we we actually went way past that. We were talking about Uh, we're talking about that guy. No, we're the Asian some Yeah, we're talking about the Asian, the Korean fella. He just fell into the same as a what's his name, Grumps or Grums.
Speaker 1: Grumps, Grumps. He fell into that same lane.
Speaker 3: He saw that he got like a big audience, right, he got a big ass audience. He's like, oh yeah, I can grift and make some money on Twitter now because you can monetize everything. So now he's you look at his past when people start looking into him, he's has many pictures with black people, even though he's conclusively only shits on black people. Now that's like his existence because and right now, he doesn't play. He doesn't play video games either, because he hadn't he wasn't criticizing any of the cultural stuff going on in any of the other Assassin's Creeds because they've been doing it many times, because a lot of people are saying things like, oh, it's the historical inaccuracies. There's this one guy. He asked like, why are people so mad about this one specifically? And this is what this guy said, OSRA does they disrespected the shit out of Japanese people and rewrite their history for them. I don't remember, but I believe they even made some comments blaming their consumers too. I think the nippicking is just all that frustrated frustration manifested. And when you were saying that, it was like, you clearly have never played one Assassin's Creed because like.
Speaker 1: Most of them, yes that not most of them, they every single one.
Speaker 2: Well, it's the purpose. I just don't know how rooted in history, the Organs or you know what I mean. There used to be more historical fiction, I think than they are now.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's very much the same. Oh yeah, yeah, it's very much the same. They use historical character. There's there are Kings and people that like, say, I played honestly like three, I beat it like three times, and like.
Speaker 1: The it's actually it's it's good. Like there is.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a lot of things there's especially when it comes to you be Soft. There's a lot of uncharitability that like say that people give to it and then so they'll just not try something, versus like say, I think like from software has like over charitability to where the problems that they have people ignore. So there's like a thing where I'm like, you be soft has issues. Everybody knows that. But then there's some diamonds in the rough and they have some games they're actually pretty fucking good.
Speaker 1: There's you be Soft, But why is it there? We be hard? That's bad.
Speaker 2: We we be hard that's so stupid. Well, it's also just like I've heard that so many times. Yea macro Hard, you know, macro Hard is ironically like a bad add Like if if I were to ever have a band Macrohart, Macrolhart, I love that macro Hard, macro it does dude. In fact, in fact, Macrohart is my favorite band ever. I love that they're Jewish and and uh, well they've said they are I don't know, Jewish and they claim they're not gay.
Speaker 3: From the River to the.
Speaker 1: Scene from Yak Will Be Free.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I love the the circle back to the Revenue of five stuff.
Speaker 1: With this, it's just the other side doing It's great.
Speaker 2: I love just standing in one place and watching everybody like just twirl around me and then they look at me as if I've moved.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're yeah, you're crazy, You're a grifter or something.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what's true?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I I like video games and I still like them, and I have nothing. I can't say anything about yas video games, and I mean, that's always been video games.
Speaker 1: And I've always been a little racist, and that's it, and that's it. Yeah, what's wrong with that. I'm not mean. I'm not mean anybody. I just have thoughts.
Speaker 3: That's default gaming gamer experience.
Speaker 2: What was that Wonder Shows and uh thing that that you remember that we Gotta Sell Free Difference?
Speaker 1: That ship wasn't even funny, remember that. I it was crazy. It was at the time, it was unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was like a Comedy Central show.
Speaker 1: I might have seen it, just kind of it sounds familiar I'm not sure it.
Speaker 2: It was a Comedy Central show that was that looked they were trying to give like what like a Seme Street kind of right, and it's just it's got some that song about the slaves, slaves built the pyramids, and it's like thank you slaves, and it's like.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: You can't stuff like I'm not like a oh Man names the ol Day's kind of person. But I think having the ability to put it like that out there, you would give you the chance to see who's a fucked up person.
Speaker 2: You got to exercise your demon this man, Like, I think that's I think it's a good thing.
Speaker 1: It's not even demons.
Speaker 4: It's because I don't laugh at prejudice because I believe in prejudice. I laugh at the fact that someone could believe.
Speaker 1: That you laugh at you don't laugh at you don't laugh at like.
Speaker 3: We'll just laugh and meet me more simply just laugh because it's fucked up.
Speaker 1: It's just dark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like that, it's like I'm laughing at the insanity of it, right, I'm not laughing at the.
Speaker 2: Like the funniest part about it is that it's a real person and how silly. Yeah, like this is a real Like every character that we've invented, even the most over the top ones here, yeah are real. Like that's a person that, yeah, you know somewhere. I have only twenty people on the planet. I have a clip on my phone of me.
Speaker 3: I was playing uh resumele five on this and it's just I'm in the village, I'm in the in the that that tribe, and I'm just with the stunt gun, just going to town and I'm like saying, you know, certain things, I'm having the time of my life.
Speaker 1: Put the gun down.
Speaker 2: It's a zombie with a stick with me with a frying pant in his house, cooking.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Don't even have the burrows. He's not He's fine. He's just no one has no bros is back. Hey, christ is stripping, and she is just like, hey, friend, welcome.
Speaker 4: Barrow shotgun to his poor future track running star. He has a beautiful future out of him. And he's like, oh, sir, I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Mister white man. We love you because for some reason, Africans are stock white. Mister white man, you would white like ivory. Just they're they're getting hostile. Chevy, you saw it, Chevy saw. I want to keep my job.
Speaker 3: So yes, sir, you're a good one.
Speaker 1: You know what doesn't frighten me.
Speaker 2: Sheva is trembling the entire time. She's on edge the whole game, standing next to Chris Redfield.
Speaker 1: Making her attack. Other fellow Africans are white, like Ivory. His father's just a fucking gun that is like ten feet remember the one with the smooth with the snoop, the magnum, the last one you get, the one, the first magnimum. Oh wait, it has the barrel. Looks like I'm not gonna die. You are white. You are all white, like ghost of Christmas Palace. Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: He didn't even mean to do it. He was just like it was just like, yeah, what's happening, what's happening in it?
Speaker 1: Oh no, oh no, my heart.
Speaker 3: Dude, dude, I've been playing I've been playing fucking Mafia.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Mafia one.
Speaker 1: Game you got, like the definitive. Yeah yeah, I figured.
Speaker 3: I think it was on Placey and plus I was like, oh I have this, I might as well play it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's unreasonably well written.
Speaker 3: I've heard great things. I just haven't played hm.
Speaker 1: Yet No, I know me too.
Speaker 2: I'm like, but it's always sitting in the background, and I think about, like, when did the did this game come out?
Speaker 1: Initially? I was like, well, like it doesn't five.
Speaker 3: Sixty one, right, Mafia one I think is original Xbox was it?
Speaker 1: Was it? Maybe? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I might have to three three keeps brillying in my brank the one with the New Orleans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that apparently was really good too. Well, I mean that's what he was called them that they didn't call him a black man. They did, they called him boy and negroid?
Speaker 3: What what's that? Why Mafia one really.
Speaker 4: Game where you play as a slave, a freak slave, Like, why is that a game yet? Like I'm surprised it hasn't happened.
Speaker 3: There probably some indie ship that we don't know about, and I want to play it, Like what it was like that astag fucking game?
Speaker 1: Like why isn't that a game yet? Like like something something like like what's like why don't we have like do you that game exists on?
Speaker 3: Like fucking it's like a flash game on a fucking racist website?
Speaker 1: What the top? So I don't entertain that what are you gonna.
Speaker 3: Say so, so dude, two thousand and two, the Mafia came in.
Speaker 1: So that was PS two, That was P two, That was three.
Speaker 3: I have memory of people doing that thing of like, oh, what did you like better of Godfather Mafia? I never played. I never played Mafia. I played Godfather, and I was like, why that was on P two as well? Yes, I was like that that game came out in between. It came out in It came.
Speaker 1: Out a little after sen Andreas something. I remember that definitely after the only thing ever that game being in that game was so fun. You're just a low down time thing, right, you did you? I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: I think that was the first game I got for game fly. Really it was The Godfather. I can't remember. It was the second one, the three sixty one over the sixty apparently.
Speaker 3: I mean, maybe Godfar too or maybe they put it on that I might have maybe might have ported it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I have no con I.
Speaker 3: Just remember I had no interest in playing Godfather and my friend was like, you need to play this, so you let me borrow it, and I.
Speaker 1: I think that's not very much. You need to play this game.
Speaker 3: It's but no, here's the thing when you had nothing else like this. It was very much like a great experience. It was just like it was like most rock Star games. For example, you were like, I don't need to play the Warriors, and then play the Warriors the Godfather.
Speaker 1: Actually, so the Godfather.
Speaker 3: Game, yeah, came out in two tho and six, so that was three sixty's that's about.
Speaker 1: The same time.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking of the scar Face But there's a god there might be a PS two version also.
Speaker 1: There's for sure.
Speaker 3: I played no well before I was because I was eight, I would I did not play that game. I was eighteen years old PS two Like, yeah, I played a PS two Godfather game for sure, dude.
Speaker 2: It says initial release date March twenty six, two thousand and six, playing two, PlayStation three, Windows, PSP, Xbox or sixty and more.
Speaker 1: I was eighteen. Did you guys play the Scarface game? I didn't play. I didn't play Scarface game. Holyh that game is just it's just by city.
Speaker 5: I mean city is yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that would make sense. Jesus Christ. I really was amazing.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I mean, I'll take I'll take the word for it it being I'll mean it would make no sense that I'm I'm correct, you know what I'm saying, But like, uh, I just I just don't remember. I remember being much younger when I played that, but like I was thinking like sixteen years old or something.
Speaker 1: But anyway, bro, what I play. The Scarface game is a really good game. I mean, apparently it's a great game. I think there's a lot of like a lot of of course, people that are reviewing it probably like it way more, but I feel like.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of like, say, do you ever did you ever play The Warriors? Of course, and like say like that to me, it was one of those games that doesn't get talked about at all really, but every person I know really enjoyed playing.
Speaker 1: That fucking game. Yeah, I think it's like that.
Speaker 4: But everyone that would play that game would really really enjoy it in the first place. It's like one of those things where it's like, you'd really enjoy that game you played. This mean, if you played this game, you're.
Speaker 5: Like, it's kind of like Doom. You're gonna like.
Speaker 1: People not kind of people are not gonna say Doom one has like I think the first Doom that came out, the remake one is a very good game. Sure, but people are like, this game is flawless. I'm like, it's a good game.
Speaker 5: I think it's really I actually think it's a really damn good.
Speaker 1: It's a shotgun in that game is validates every other weapons exactly.
Speaker 4: I think that's a design problem, but it's not a bad game. That doesn't not ruin the game at all. Yeah, to me, it's not.
Speaker 3: To me, it's because I think I think even like it's a fighting games, people talk about that as an issue a lot of times. Uh.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: Multiple weapons are specifically always just an option, and usually especially a lot of these games are designed to be played on harder modes. There is a particular weapon that is gonna carry you through that game. Usually and other things is more for a lot of times, the more of a casual sense of like of just having fun and experimenting.
Speaker 1: It's like a rifle on Halo Like that's kind of like.
Speaker 3: Like there's certainly if you're a lot of times it's like a lot of times in other shooters it's like, well you're gonna you're gonna hear sniper rifle. If you're gonna plan in the hardest setting, you'd be kind of silly to not just headshot people, yeah, because that distance. Yeah, So it's like that's it's gonna ensure really keep you alive.
Speaker 2: Beating beating Gears of War without a snipers impossible.
Speaker 1: That so it's like if it's not for me.
Speaker 4: So I think my always designed is that you have one or two weapons, but you can change the way you play with them.
Speaker 1: That is my design. I prefer a few things.
Speaker 3: If you I'm just saying, if you play on the hardest settings, you're probably not you're gonna find the most efficient weapon versus I'm gonna play around. And I feel like, say, if you're playing on like the setting of normal, you can you can probably beat the game with just the pistol. Like in Doom you can. I mean, who the fuck would do that? But I'm just saying, like, on a on a normal setting.
Speaker 1: Using the pistol, remember you sit in the very beginning.
Speaker 2: Pistol is the worst gun in Doom and it first doesn't feel good. They didn't even bring it back for Eternal. I'm pretty Sure'm pretty sure the pistols even I don't remember when Doom guy have a pistol.
Speaker 3: Also, I guess like it's fine to start with, but yeah, as soon as you get a shot and you're like, why am I gonna use it?
Speaker 5: And you get the shotgun immediately, you do feel like you do.
Speaker 3: I think you jumped out of the thing and the shotguns like waiting for you down there or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take it off somebody's body, right, something like that. Yeah, I think someone else had that shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally, I think before you jump down you get it. Yeah, I think you're right. It's something like that.
Speaker 3: I think you like grab it and then you jump down and start blasting people.
Speaker 2: But I think, yeah, Doom Maternal actually think it's really well done in that way where like you can't that actually is a game where you can't rely on any one gun.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's amazing the designer in that way. That's that that's a way to force people to engage, because I know there's a lot of people that are like, you know, autistic the way they play games are like, I don't want to use anything else because I love this particular thing. But I like the idea of when you make people use other things. I think that's actually kind of like it probably pisses them off, but it's like, oh I can't beat this. I love what Dark Souls did with the what's his name, yeah, the Giant, the Giant. I love what you had you get that specific sword to beat him. Otherwise you're gonna fight him for thirty minutes because you're chipping nothing.
Speaker 1: I love that idea. Yeah you can't. It's only for him, It's only for him.
Speaker 3: And I love that like bit of just that little thing encouraging people to like switch it up.
Speaker 1: You something else, the.
Speaker 4: Fucking spirit the spirit sword that you fight the uh right card with. Yeah that you have to like fucking beat it. You have to beat him with this particular but you want to fight it with something else. Have fun, Walter, good luck. And I think that that's that's cool to me. That's cool design.
Speaker 3: It's like that's when you okay, like, let's utilize a lot of these weapons within the gameplay other than say, like God of War, I feel like one of its major issues was, especially.
Speaker 1: In the older games, was that a billion.
Speaker 3: Nothing, the blades nothing came close to being as good as the Blades of Chaos, except for maybe in God of War three when you get Hercules's gauntlets. That ship felt fun me. Gotten Glint lion right through the lines. Yeah, so you get those gauntlets. Breaking that ship felt great. You hit a giant and it would he would slow down and be like, oh.
Speaker 1: The games used to be better at it actually than they are now. I agree.
Speaker 3: I feel like there was the diversity in weapons was dope as ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm playing through like the original Medieval also right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they did a remake of it.
Speaker 2: I finished the sequel and so I was like, oh, I should finish the remake of the first one. But like that game has a ton of weapons and they're all useful for very specific Yeah, like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, like you need you need the hammer.
Speaker 2: You need the hammer to break through that, these these things and then these specific shields.
Speaker 3: You need the lightning to get people from a disc.
Speaker 1: You need this.
Speaker 2: Arrow to deal maxim damage to flying, like you know what I mean, Like everything had a reason to use it.
Speaker 1: Because it was it was more like like five hundred enemy times. I'm like, I don't know how they fit all this. I'm feeling really old right now thinking about that. It's like Holy Ship.
Speaker 4: Remember when games were like that were You're like, oh, this gun is a lot of damn just gone. Could turn people in the cows and that's one. Will freeze people to help me move through services. It's like this stuff like that where it's.
Speaker 3: Like I gotta say the God of War three. Actually specifically they bounced out out extremely well now when I really do think about it, they they did it specifically in that game. They did a fucking really good job with the weapon types and using them for specific things and all that shit go. That is my biggest My biggest criticism of twenty eighteen is that, well, first of all, the amount of recconye they did, because you don't have the Blades of Casts anymore in the within the original series.
Speaker 1: Like you have blades, but they're different blades. You're the blades of Hades.
Speaker 3: You have the So the Blades of Casts were the first one to get. Then you got the Blades of Athena, then the Blades of Exile. That was the last one. You got the Blades of ex No, they had a little bit of redish on them or something. You had hately haites, fucking hooks, yeah, he's hooks you did. That was just a rudder weapon, but your actual blades, so they just okay, they just made it that they always follow you. Now, they did a lot of things that don't make any sense. I don't really care about that anymore. But the biggest thing was just the lack of weapons. Is that was such a major staple in that series of having like a lot of it. Some of the weapons were stupid, but it was cool that there's even some variety. But this one, I was like, sometimes don't matter.
Speaker 1: The samely with like fucking like Pride. They give a very good entrance.
Speaker 4: So they're like, Dante sells offic he's terrible money, so like he kills these demons.
Speaker 1: He's like, fuck, I'm really down bad on money.
Speaker 4: Here's these two swords that have a fire and a win demon in it. I swear to God that I swear to God. That's what they explained why he has this repast. I expect the fact that they did that. Like in the same they were like, yeah, like he just he's terrible money, so he kind of just sells them off and using the people. And it's like, I look at it, mean that people were just running around with those weapons.
Speaker 1: Good reason, you know exactly just that right there.
Speaker 3: The good reason is I will concede to a good reason, not just any reason, but a good one.
Speaker 2: That's the most I think that's any thing about games that though, whereas like it's where I didn't find in like shooters right where it's.
Speaker 5: Like because you're you know, you're not building a skill.
Speaker 2: Tree throughout like a Halo game or like a Callity the game like you are who you are regardless, so like you're never losing anything from sql to sequel.
Speaker 5: You're starting off as capable as you are, versus.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, there are those like platform or combat games where like you accumulated all these abilities and then the sequel comes and you're just fucking weak again.
Speaker 1: It's like I understand it.
Speaker 2: I get why from a from a literal like I'm going to build this perspective. Yeah, but like in game, I'm like, it's so dumb. At least give me a dumb reason, like that game did it really well?
Speaker 1: Actually, you have all the same weapons as you did, all the same ones. I don't think I've ever seen. I don't think there's there's a there's a particular game.
Speaker 3: A lot of people would complain about that there's.
Speaker 4: Another game where you you start off with the same ability like Game one or two. You have all your abilities, you just get more of them throughout the game.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I can't think. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 1: I can trying to remember it, and I'm just coming up with, like, Blake, maybe this is a good thing.
Speaker 3: Maybe somebody listening right now might have an example of playing a game where I can't think of a single game like that.
Speaker 4: All your ability still have everything, but you're just more. You just gained more ridiculous ones.
Speaker 3: Probably game it will probably have to be something just like you don't necessarily, but it can't be. It's not a game that you level up stuff. It's like like I'm trying to think of something like Crash Bandicoot, like just an example, like you have a certain move set and.
Speaker 5: Then maybe just that's more common.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, yeah, like but I mean, like all your like crazy abilities, you know, yeah, it's always gone, it's always back.
Speaker 1: I'm back to punching a gig couldn't have been because you're missing some stuff between.
Speaker 3: It's the main thing is just your lack of badass armor or because like the thing that's really.
Speaker 4: Stupid is armor is not real. Change, Bro, It's an idea of your perspective. Bro, that's that's shotgun ship to me.
Speaker 1: Like, just stood, but yeah, I get it, I get I get the passion. I like the passion. I like the passion.
Speaker 4: Now I'm I just I'm ready. There's gonna be a picture of your fucking dark version too.
Speaker 2: There. He's is just gonna end up being this fucking dude who there wasn't that new black shooter that we.
Speaker 3: Mentioned episode we learned more about him? Oh right, right, I don't know what's that hit me?
Speaker 1: Please let me know?
Speaker 2: Oh no, So it turns out he was he was a big fan of Candice little Jackpot, which is really fucking funny. That's what I just the list of his influences are vast and weird.
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 5: Well, I couldn't find him because Google is unusable.
Speaker 1: It sucks.
Speaker 2: It actually is crazy, like I might have say, I think immediately, bro, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Even the AI.
Speaker 2: It's just like the world's populate even without the AI, there's so much noise that it's like it's impossible.
Speaker 1: To even just rely on keywords anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just a bunch of people either spamming or it sucks.
Speaker 1: It's all bots or losers.
Speaker 3: Right, But so this guy, right, yeah, this guy, uh so, all I know his last name is Henderson because the one I was reading an article, I didn't see his first name, but they kept hurrying to the guys Henderson the Blazi, which is I'm still it's it's there's something. It's so hard to take this case seriously because of just the black the black Nazi aspect. It always reminds me of there's black Hitler in There's two things. So first there's the commentary. There was the commentary community godzi quoso people call them black, but more way, more near and dear to my heart is the black Hitler in community in the show community.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Wait wait, so the context is it's so I have to watch it again.
Speaker 3: It's so niche because it's like there's like a weird there's like a secret society thing type of going on and I can't remember why there's.
Speaker 1: Something going on.
Speaker 3: It's not I wouldn't say secret society, but there is some type of there is something going on and it's been too long that I can't remember why it happens. And there's just a behind the secret door or secret something. There's just a black Hitler.
Speaker 1: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: The corner.
Speaker 1: What if you do I don't want to believe. Isn't that right? John Goodman Man used to thank goodness, Thank Goodman, Thank Goodman. Yeah, dude, that it's so hard for me to take this case seriously because I think about like these silly characters and.
Speaker 2: I just think about the Black Clansmen from the Dave Chappelle.
Speaker 3: Oh, Clayton Bigsby, Yeah, yeah, Classics.
Speaker 1: That was like the first episode.
Speaker 2: Remember when that used to be Like, wouldn't this be crazy?
Speaker 3: No, dude, oh good what an insane concept. Yeah, man, could never happen, never seen never, It would be so stupid, such a impossible. Now we're here to the point where this black kid was like, I hate myself with literally everybody would always accuse like, uh, you know Candis Owans and like, uh, I can't remember that Larry Elder was a guy, and Jesse the all the people like that. They would always accuse them, saying, you guys are self hating and all that shit, and I'd be like, no.
Speaker 1: Those people are grifters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's a literal self hating black kid that fell into the wrong crowd. Hilariously started watching candas Owans and thought she rules.
Speaker 1: She really speaks to me.
Speaker 3: He wrote about this and uh somehow a he said, he wrote about I dubs or he I saw like.
Speaker 1: Some weird list.
Speaker 2: His lists are pretty because there's a lot of right wing stuff in there for sure, but then there's just like random shit that like, I don't know, it's weird. He's a weird guy, yeah, which to me is anything that's consistent about crazy people is that you know, their beliefs don't always they're not exactly congruent.
Speaker 3: It's not everything needs to be like like Sayking like it might have been like, oh, I also like Bill Burr or something like, I bet that kid might have found something I.
Speaker 1: Found someone sequels acting you do the thing but continue.
Speaker 3: Okay, but like that that kid, Uh yeah, we touched on in a second that kid, like I said, he probably I'm sure he probably likes some some maybe some Bill Burr segments or something like that, if you know what I'm saying, Like if he was like, oh, one of my favorite community that isn't saying that Bill Burr obviously has nothing to do with that type of shit that the kid was into politically, So the I dubs thing I don't really see as a someone would probably try to make a connection, but I dubs for me, especially I dubs lately now, who's been like he's even lately over the last like six years, Yeah, the last however many years. Is like he's done like atonement or something.
Speaker 1: Since before, like way before COVID.
Speaker 3: But what I mean is, whenever he started putting out content about like kind of a toning, he was kind of doing like an atonement, you know what I'm saying, Like he made that I forgot what it was called.
Speaker 1: I missed the old idebs like that.
Speaker 3: What I mean is that kid, clearly if he was a fan of like you know what I'm saying, Like of course, so it's I'm just trying. I'm just trying to put it out there that if anybody's trying to make like oh see, like if they're trying to say that's the I Dubs and Cannistons have the same amount of influence on that kid. I'm like, let's let's not be silling, let's not be still like that's what purely what I'm talking about, like his ideology and what he was all about and ship with his Bursom ship, Like, I don't even think items know what the bursm is.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying as an example, yeah, the kid.
Speaker 2: I feel like with less overtly political people, it's really like a Rorshact test at a certain point, you know, like you really have to try to get a narrative or like an ideology out of a lot of content that you see. And then there's people like Candas Owens who like that's their entire thing. Yeah, they're preaching at it.
Speaker 3: That's their thing and his political idea. Like you only watch Candisons for one, You're not watching it for comedy. You're watching well, I mean, you know that's we're laughing at her, but I don't fucking watch her. You know, only only black Nazis and racist white people would watch Candis Owans like legitimately. And there's the proofs in the pudding and I love that there. I just came across a Instagram where it was yeah, right, the Daily Mail was mentioning this blatzia right, and all the comments are just retarded people saying that's not true or deformation fucking liberals, And yeah, the defamation one. This one is kind of crazy because with the defamation one, says. Cannis Owens her own Instagram replies with yes, like, oh, this is tough type of ship that like it says this post reeks with a defamation lawsuit crying laughing emoji, and then cannis Owns replies with yes.
Speaker 2: Oh ye, just the fat that they're reporting on the guy, that the guy had influence, sharing facts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sharing facts, reporting facts somehow.
Speaker 3: I'm like, at the point where we're talking before this that it's clear I didn't think about it until actually right now that defamation literally doesn't mean anything anymore. It's just it just it because defamation and core if people didn't know, is extremely difficult to prove. Oh yeah, especially if the persons a public figure.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: There's almost certainly you're not going to win.
Speaker 1: Also, all of the.
Speaker 4: Good misinformation that it just not defamation is literally not You can't you can't sustain deformation cases anymore. Like there's so much misinformation about ship that's information now is insane in it's never been.
Speaker 3: Defamation is specifically you have to prove that this person is saying something about you maliciously and it also damaged your reputation.
Speaker 2: There is and there's a core thing too, where like they have to believe, they have to know that it's false. Also, right, Yeah, isn't that a big thing.
Speaker 1: It's a very it's it's so hard to prove that, like.
Speaker 2: Because if you authentically think something based on the facts available to you, technically not it's a whole it's a really difficult thing.
Speaker 3: You're right, it's like a Ronnie Ratchy can't do that no more falling the Falling on a verse guy Ronnie and Radkey. He said he was gonna sue Anthony Fantano for defamation, but all Anthony Fantano did was report on a on a story that he Ronnie Radkey allegedly sexually assaulted a girl, and he he just commented on it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, your defamation is not going to do anything.
Speaker 3: First of all, Ronnie Radkey, his reputation has not been tarnished. People love him, like in his sphere of music, because there's a bunch of like screencase it is. But like when you listen to his music, because I one night I was like, I'm gonna be charitable. I have never listened to an entire album of Falling In Reversed, and like I.
Speaker 2: Did, I tried it. I tried, could I could, I actually couldn't make it there.
Speaker 1: It's fucking terrible. I couldn't finish any of Yeah.
Speaker 3: No ended up being pretty popular for a period, very popular, but that you know, we know popular it doesn't equal good.
Speaker 1: That's true. I would say pop.
Speaker 3: I'm much more charitable, where a lot of times the most popular stuff is pretty decent. I listened to pop music, I'm like, I understand the melody they read it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get.
Speaker 3: I've listened to their most popular songs. I listened to their their recent album, Popular Monster, and I was just like I'm being when I'm just honest, this is all bad to me. It's not even all it sucks, it's not even as good.
Speaker 2: There's not a single song of theirs that is as good as like Blurry by Puddle of Mud. And I don't even really like Puddle of Mud at all. Look, I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 3: I really like say, for example, if if blurry is a song that doesn't like remind me of Puddle of Mud, what I mean by that is transcend one thousand. But that's what I should have said, because when I've heard any of their other shit, it's fucking just the worst dog should ever like she hates me.
Speaker 1: I hate that song. It's too horrible.
Speaker 3: There's another song that they started. I can't remember what the it's called. There's a chorus no sorry, the bridge. It's the worst bridge I've ever heard. And I mean this, I'm not no no hyperbole.
Speaker 1: If you look like I don't remember the name of the song.
Speaker 3: No control. It's called control. I think, and I think, and here's here, here is the bridge. I'm certain people. It's like, I love the way you look at me.
Speaker 1: I love the way you smack my ass.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that.
Speaker 1: I have control of you. I love the way you look, I love the way you smack my ass. And I'm like, that's it.
Speaker 3: Fanatically, it's it's bad in every single way possible.
Speaker 1: I forget everything. It's so stupid, dude.
Speaker 3: I feel I feel like even flashbangs by a song.
Speaker 1: Like it's so bright you dude. I felt that early.
Speaker 2: I thought that earlier, like yesterday, because that guy Solid JJ he does the I've done two voices for him. He does those like motion comics with like DC parodies or whatever. Yeah, but like he fucking he tweeted, out. Some somebody in Minecraft built like a mural to fucking grade A.
Speaker 3: Under A, and like just hearing that name was like, whoa.
Speaker 1: How fucking long ago was that?
Speaker 2: Look at him, He's got a fucking little Vietnam face. How recent was this mural?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: I saw this. I saw this on Twitter yesterday and so I'm like, bro, what in the fun why under is pre pandemic?
Speaker 3: He's fucking memory and Clinton fucking Trump Henry Crat.
Speaker 1: Isn't it crazy? How long ago that was? Dude?
Speaker 2: I don't think I dare anybody to listen to this segment and not find themselves staring out into the fucking space.
Speaker 3: I remember him by like Hillary Clinton versus Trump. That was like twenty fifteen or something like. That's what I think of Grady Underrade around that era, when complaining about haircuts, complaining complaining about.
Speaker 2: Its right, yeah right, So like he kind of sounds like stop he does.
Speaker 6: He does, though I know what you're saying, what I can't do it. It's just like it's the most popular rite best in Britain. Mite s popular. He's not infamous's popular.
Speaker 2: I mean, at this point he gets married and gets frustrated die wife gets the chlor form.
Speaker 1: You know, don't make me bring it out. My don't make it was manifested. He's like a completely fucked Pezzi from the side. Can't even get the fucking candy out.
Speaker 2: It just crumples, It just gets caught between the mechanisms. But dude, hearing the name Granny under Ay really like it. Really I felt like I felt like the War flashback meme guy. He's just like it was like bro because I remember at the time, and I guess in my head, I remember feeling this way and that feeling being so vivid that I guess it's stuck with my association of him. But I remember being like, whoa, it's crazy seeing a new guy.
Speaker 1: Like it's like he was.
Speaker 2: Like the newest YouTube explosion he was to me, and like so that to me stuck out as like, oh yeah, that was a relatively recent thing because I remember the newness of it feeling so specific because it was like modern in a modern version of something you could see in like two thousand and five, you know what I mean, Like that old like end of it was a world type shit where it was like drawings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's interesting. I just thought of this.
Speaker 3: I just remember that he did resurface, but crazy, this was like almost four years ago or five almost five years ago because he had a COVID take and yeah, and I remember, so I did what most people did. I looked at the comments section, and people are like, the fuck is this bullshit? So I just need to watch it. I was just like because I was like, oh, is it some stupid I remember it being really boring. It's probably I felt, I'm assuming from the comments it was like he was doing this both sizing thing with the pend.
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't want to hear that, Sharon, I don't. I have no patience. Now that's pretty good.
Speaker 5: That's why I really had to dig deep.
Speaker 1: It's probably not even close. Actually I hear it. I hear it. It's spiritually close right right right for it looks like Sweeney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they put him on a shot right boom guy is his shot boom boom boom boom boom intro.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: He had a great voice. I will say, like, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't remember if like he had like a weird political thing or something, because he really just I.
Speaker 3: Remember it being it was just like one of those because he did the same thing with like he did like a both sides Hillary Trump thing, which I thought was fair because like he did, he's not even in the mirrors.
Speaker 1: That's a print of your puns. Be crazy, like he just out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: It just becomes seen the racist. I mean, oh, you know, Trump's it right, Trumps it right.
Speaker 1: And I kind of like that el almost right, fucking hell Roma salute right, So yeah, so bad? I really what do you think comedy shots ripe is? Whoa go? I just I just finished riping on the broad over here. That's craty for coming here right.
Speaker 7: Under interviewing, interviewing, great great under a but I remember specifically like homedy.
Speaker 1: Shorts, rapist. What's going on with these UK motherfuckers?
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't know, man, there's something you gotta, we gotta, we gotta something in the water.
Speaker 1: Great, right, grab right, Let's go to questions.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's let's going to questions.
Speaker 1: Mike. I'm gonna I'm gonna go to questions. Make sure you keep that voice on.
Speaker 5: I can't. I already am in pain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whatever you were talking about the blots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get into We'll get into questions. Now we got a lot of great questions.
Speaker 3: I have, d m me, I we're gonna discuss this blasty thing, Okay, I want to. I want to discuss it on Tempole's podcast. All right, Tempoole, Uh what was the other? What was the Oh my god, I forgot the singer of all that remains the name Phil Phil Phil Phil Phil Philippant Tempoole, the weird widow long hair, Hit me up, hit up, Candice owns, We're gonna have a debate with the Grady underage.
Speaker 1: And Tommy Sharts came out.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think he just dropped off. He must have resurfaced for somebody to make a mural.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was in look, I don't know if it was an old image that I saw yesterday, which is probably more likely because it is minecraft.
Speaker 1: So like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: All I know is that, like I, I have not heard that name or thought about that person in years.
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: So he's still active? Are you serious? He posted yesterday? See? All right? What the fuck could this click on? Yeah, it's the same intro. There we go, Marnorie, you made him sound so frighteningly retarded.
Speaker 3: Holy I think he sounds much chiller. Right now, go to an old video real quick, dude. The old ones are one of his most popular videos.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh what the fuck.
Speaker 2: My yeah right, yeah, things I found stupid about Scoop.
Speaker 1: Definitely higher, It's definitely more looney tune.
Speaker 2: This is so we can't watch more just it's it's yeah, I remember, like, I think his voice is so good, like and I remember just being like, why aren't you just why aren't you should be like I don't want to say voice acting necessarily, but you've got like a distinct voice.
Speaker 1: A great voice.
Speaker 3: It's it's the power of having being a brit with Indian parents. Yeah, because that fusion well clear, you know he sounded Indian. You don't hear it, Oh there's a little bit of the I can hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I watch all I wouldn't even know how to specify how a word exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: I watch a wrestling channel called Wrestle AA and the main host.
Speaker 3: He's, uh, he's just what. I've never seen his face, but his voice like what's going on? Like wrestle amia here and it has this Indian and brit It's like that I was like, they have this very distinct voice.
Speaker 1: I don't talk to Indians. So well, okay, well.
Speaker 2: We're gonna move on to questions from our patrons over it's uh Indians gross Okay, well patreonicank is that our patreon?
Speaker 4: Yeah it should be Indian. I'm saying this while being surrounded by ABA people. Growing up is insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's why you're saying it. It did something to you, and they must have did something to you too, shoving non.
Speaker 1: Up your ass like two Indian girls, non violence, non binary, non binary. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: There, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: That was accurate.
Speaker 3: I've been a dude. I'm kind of into the Indian folk music is kind of really good. It's it's pretty good, dude, that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go to our questions racist are trying to contast the start Tank.
Speaker 3: If you want to ask questions, get your questions right on the show.
Speaker 2: All that stuff, look at them, dance, ask all your questions, uh, and we'll get to them.
Speaker 5: This is the part of the show where we do that.
Speaker 1: Yo. What I love It's something about that's awesome. What culturally that.
Speaker 3: The fact that their heads are on like a like a loose joint because like, well, we'll be like what's up. You know, people will be like hype and ship like that, and then they're just.
Speaker 1: Like I started doing that ship because I was around him somewhere. You start doing I was like, I don't I did that ship all the time. I don't get it.
Speaker 5: I don't understand. We'll see something feels so wrong today.
Speaker 3: I've seen it in a very like agreen like gesture where it's like something dope happens.
Speaker 1: And like like yeah.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, dude, it looks it's like it's like I've never seen an Indian nut.
Speaker 1: But imagine they're just like.
Speaker 3: Oh oh I lost oxygen, I got tay for a second. Oh my hey, yeah, shout out to the Indians and we got Indian listeners an listen right when the.
Speaker 1: Edimal was.
Speaker 2: Crazy, Oh my god, what's that doctor the doctor from Courage doctor I don't know, or something like that.
Speaker 5: It's it's something vaguely offensive.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's got a look up the Indian doctor Courage, the cowardly Dog.
Speaker 1: That's probably more a way to google.
Speaker 2: Is like bajeet Pie or something. It's like it's it's it's like doctor Indian or something. It's like crazy Indie, Like.
Speaker 1: It's not the vindaloo, you're you're just a little bit.
Speaker 2: It's like it would be like this is my Mexican doctor, doctor Horchata, you know what I mean, Like that's a crazy like I'm sure that that's it could be a real name.
Speaker 1: Maybe no one is named there should be, though I'm saying, I that is insane, Nate.
Speaker 3: I think I would name my son Horchata and my daughter Hamiicah.
Speaker 5: Hamichah pilot, like phonetically sounds really good.
Speaker 3: That I disagree, but I respect that. I respect that you really do it, because yours is gonna be like something like Peter Gabriel or something. Hey bro, you it'll be a normal name getting a regular job. Or your daughter would be as he's already terrible, terrible creature.
Speaker 5: Harmchah pilot is such a fu main character name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is. That is insane.
Speaker 3: I remember someone said that, you know who said, Dave Ruben said that about my name, and I'm like, you're stupid, because like I just thought, like Derek's such a normal thing.
Speaker 1: It's like because he was like, oh, some black.
Speaker 5: What you name you ever think about Dave Rubin who's married to another Dave Ruben.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? Yes, I didn't know that his name is Dave. Also, I didn't know that. What is with gay people?
Speaker 3: My first my first one of my best friends in first grade, you know, before we knew he was gay, but we didn't know the.
Speaker 1: Worst game assaulted ever. Yeah, but like we didn't know. We didn't know, Like we didn't understand.
Speaker 3: As soon as we understand, we're like, that guy is gay. But so I lost contract with him, right Imagine I was dating the Syrian girl and and in my senior year. Seriously, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Shut the what shut the shut the funk up? That was I missed. I missed that and I hate that. I that was I wish that I would have missed it. That was an internal That was Ben. That wasn't meant to come out serious. That was Ben.
Speaker 3: Are you are you?
Speaker 1: Tom? Miss?
Speaker 4: He comes in like with the fucking media, right, No, a good doctor.
Speaker 1: I don't even know my gay friend Taylor.
Speaker 3: I reconnected with him because that that Syrian girl knew him from the from from her high school and she's like, oh, he's dating a guy named Taylor, And I'm like, what the funk?
Speaker 1: Like, why would you do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, And I feel like, is that narciss I'm not going to say gay people are narcissist, but is it is that thing when you kind of inherit like they're attracted to their own winners like narcissists.
Speaker 1: I feel like I think it's inherent to some Wait, explain this to me.
Speaker 2: I just think there's at least like I think, if you're gay, you're at least five bare minimum five percent narcissistic.
Speaker 1: You cannot be serio.
Speaker 2: Why why because you're you're so into just like there's an I gotta hear this. There's an entire spectrum of the of humanity that you do not fuck with, specifically because they remind you less of yourself.
Speaker 1: So there are so by lot. Do you think gay people are sexually attracting their own dicks?
Speaker 5: Yes, I bet there's at least I bet five percent.
Speaker 1: So there's a there's on my dicks so hot I want I can fuck myself with my dick. Bro, there's a there's a five percent of gay people. Maybe I Kingston, this is not looking. This is not a.
Speaker 2: Percent of the of the one hundred percent of the not like, you know, I know gay people are like what like they're only of the population.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, like every liberal persons gay. Yeah, that is true. That is true. So are you saying I'm attracted to my own penis? Yes, I don't know that. You know how.
Speaker 5: I can't know what's in your heart, man.
Speaker 1: I could say, jeduinely, I think so.
Speaker 3: I think when you stand in the mirror, you start getting erected immediately, damn like and then and.
Speaker 1: It's like a cycle.
Speaker 3: It keeps getting harder and harder because you're like, damn as it gets harder, getting more erected.
Speaker 2: All right, let's say hypothetically the guy with the best looking penis is also gay.
Speaker 1: Okay, if they see.
Speaker 2: The best looking penis, wouldn't that not you know, even if it's there, it's like, that's objectively the best game.
Speaker 4: Man when he's about to fuck another man takes a picture of his own dick and looks at it to then go for the infinite hard loop that, Derek, you never take a picture, You never take infinite So dick is this gay bigger, bigger, He's getting more tired this secret.
Speaker 1: The people with the biggest dicks are the gayest. People get silicon and judges into their penises.
Speaker 2: We talked about this on the throws that shit hurts talking about spreading through someone's body.
Speaker 1: Silicon his balls. Yeah, I showed you guys the picture of that guy.
Speaker 2: I want to say that his bass could if he if he's land this balls on the table, this table would give way.
Speaker 1: Isn't metal legs.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because what nobody Nobody wants balls function Who wants bigger balls?
Speaker 1: We haven't got under questions, but like, who wants bigger balls? People? People, people that want bigger.
Speaker 6: Balls, I mean, okay, fair, Yeah, people who want bigger balls are the ones that want bigger balls.
Speaker 1: You know, like into the static point you want.
Speaker 2: You just want to have large testicles, and their dicks are not functional penises anymore.
Speaker 1: They're just like art pizzas.
Speaker 3: So they don't just want but you're they're like getting comically big balls though, right yeah, like so that's the thing that now it dwarfs your penis.
Speaker 4: They get comically big penises too, or they may want the small the small penis the big ball ratio.
Speaker 1: That might be a thing.
Speaker 3: What would you rather have if you had so so and what I'm and what I mean by this is you have to get comically large something.
Speaker 1: Which comically large penis is funnier.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like the idea because then you don't really have to fuck anymore.
Speaker 1: Balls are a weakness. Balls, Sorry, I wouldn't want them bigger.
Speaker 4: I love the idea of somebody doing like, you know, like the Chaplain thing with a guy like leans forward and like leans backwards.
Speaker 1: So like the Michael Michael Jackson, Yeah, chaplain did it as well.
Speaker 3: Charlie Jackson, Charlie Michael Chaplins. Stop the chap guys. Okay, you're taking a thought on my head. Stop where are you going with this?
Speaker 1: All right? I want to do big balls. You're talking about Chappie Chaplains, Dude, this is funny. I say. It's talking about Charlie Rowan. Charlie, Charlie Chaplin Rowan.
Speaker 2: Imagine someone doing the you know, the weebles wobble where they don't fall down, but they do it with their dick where they're leaning.
Speaker 8: For so they're like, man, okay, okay, So for those so for those who are too fucking young, we're born maybe like this century.
Speaker 5: Yea evil's wobble, but they don't fall down.
Speaker 2: There's a reference to a fucking ancient toy or like some ancient shows, some Russian ship. I think some Russian show. That's your long John's you mentioned I was raised by an elderly person. I'm sorry, but like the idea of like Lee still say good Morrow, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: I don't I say it Marrow friend, friend, And this guy thinks.
Speaker 3: This guy literally thinks he lives in medieval fucking times.
Speaker 1: Civil times are awesome. Everybody stinks the streets are filled with ship taking their asses out there windows like that, so fucking enraged I would burn their house. What happens?
Speaker 2: Imagine Like I don't know, I think about that time period, but like everybody stinks, like no one has respect, like it's no wonder sobody like that you could kill in that generation and not be that disturbed by it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: It makes sense why there was so much violence.
Speaker 2: It's like somebody smells bad, you feel like you don't feel as bad as a killing him.
Speaker 4: Right, I thought they probably can't even tell well, I feel like you mean, like everything stinks, like if you brought them to the modern world.
Speaker 1: Here now they'd be like.
Speaker 3: It's so clear my lungs, overload their lungs and stop them. Apparently they you know, obviously their level of detection was much lower because everything smelled so bad. But apparently handkerchiefs, this is I don't know if this is true. This is one of those things that I've been told. Yeah, apparently handkerchiefs were to when someone spelled, when someone when someone smelled extra ripe, you would you would just exactly.
Speaker 1: Being that offensively smell. You just walk up Towe Aaron like him and him, I think the fucking fucking he'd be.
Speaker 2: Right there and he would precisely he would shoot the arrow that quick, and the stupid.
Speaker 1: Idiot would just stay there like I'm just waiting to be killed. Goodbye. Be you know. I think the area is cool for like the magical nature what may be there, but also like.
Speaker 3: Read it, just do it, rate it, Raid, Shadow Legends, what.
Speaker 1: Is going on? This week's sponsored? I fucking wish Ray.
Speaker 4: There's no way Raid would our podcast it said the N word. We made fun of Gates.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you're crazy to think that I have a clan in there called the Inward Club and we have not been.
Speaker 1: I did so I changed my banner because it was a complete it's just black face, customized plan.
Speaker 3: The people having dicks busting and ship and like mine was just like I had the red lips and the black I took so now it's just black and then eyes.
Speaker 1: But I took off the lips and I was like, I know I'm gonna get banned. Mammy face as your banner.
Speaker 3: It was great because then you do clan v clan and then all these other people are like looking at your ship, and all the people in my clan are like like Jeffrey Epstein Epstein full Goal, the Bussy King.
Speaker 1: It's just the stupidest ship. I need Diddy people to join. They will, They'll have a lot of time. Now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if there's any weirdos, if there's little, there's maybe one other person in this podcast that maybe has an account DM me.
Speaker 1: I want you in my clan. I need, I need, I need some more weirdos in it. Ku klutz all right and the ku kluck. Yeah, let's read our what if I can change the ku klux? Let's read our.
Speaker 2: Questions from our patrons over a picture on our comp slash Snart tank. Remember you can go there and ask questions and eventually we'll answer them. Uh, let's see crazy Sunshine. Vivo wrote in Hey Ray will I.
Speaker 1: Nothing? What the fuck was that? That was weird? That name? That name might remember something, but like this.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what is that?
Speaker 1: And Myron what the fuck? Dude?
Speaker 3: Myron is such a fresh of that fresh he's the fresh one of the fit or he's he's the fit, yeah, because he used to be a fitness influencer before, which I couldn't tell you know what I mean. You look at him, You look at him, and I'm like, he's a fine builds p.
Speaker 2: S one f m V sometimes fucking crazy polical hair.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his hairline is struggling though. It's struggles overrule over.
Speaker 1: He went too hard with it, man, it's so stupid, Like it's just bro, just.
Speaker 2: Shave your head, well, dude, Like if you want to get hair and like, don't make it so you have a fucking four year old boy's hairline, Like it just looks stupid and fake.
Speaker 5: Like Joel McHale, I think actually did a great job.
Speaker 1: Oh he did a good job. Yeah, community guy, Oh my god, yes, yes, Like he was balding like Spider Man two.
Speaker 3: You see it like he's like a like a balding like clerk.
Speaker 1: Think I forgot he was balding. That's how good it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a good because it's like it's he didn't go crazy.
Speaker 2: He didn't like the airline, just like I wanted to look like I'm my age, but just like maybe like fill it out a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then that's fine.
Speaker 4: What does that really? I never knew that really like worked straight up.
Speaker 5: I mean when we were kids, it didn't. Yeah, like when we were kids, people.
Speaker 2: Would get it and then it would look like they were fucking, I don't even know, raped by moss.
Speaker 1: And then it's like Joe.
Speaker 3: Rogan has like an ugly scar on the back of his head because it did not work because.
Speaker 5: He showed somebody else's scalp through his own head.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he was like, hey, let's go elk hunting. He even told him in front of his face. He did the quotations with his fingers, hey man, let's go elk hunting. And then his stupid friend and then he just turned around and shot him right there. They weren't even out of the building yet.
Speaker 1: Elk stands for everybody loves killing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, stapled into his head his stable hearts. Did you see the clip of freaking Harrison Ford doing that.
Speaker 1: No, we're talking about Harrison.
Speaker 2: Ford, like apparently like on Raiders or something like he had they were shooting an action scene and they had a hard time getting the hat.
Speaker 5: To stick, so he stapled the hat to his fucking forehead.
Speaker 1: Like that is metal as fuck, dude, he is just huge spirit gum or something. No, that's fucking that. That is the stupidest. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love that, and I loved him fifteen more times. That is such an out of pocket. That's such an it will do it live type ship. That's such a like it's the seventies. I'm on so much right now. I guess this means nothing to I guess.
Speaker 1: So he's more Yale than person, you know, I feel he's more. There are many adhesives that would have done fine. They had probably on the sets, so we got let's go.
Speaker 2: That was the original like for the content, you know what I mean, they're they're recording this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give him something that's crazy.
Speaker 3: He could have been on like different if he would have won a different route he could have been like on Jackass or something.
Speaker 1: That's so funny to imagine. I'm Harrison, this is and this is talking to fans. This is talking about Star Wars and stupid ship.
Speaker 5: To him, that's a jackass level.
Speaker 2: Like he he would rather break his tailbone jumping off of like a bungee cord tower with like just rubber bands and then talk to a Star Wars fan about like who shot first?
Speaker 1: You shut the funk up so much. I get it.
Speaker 4: I mean I get I get it because the people that are fans of him are often the most annoying.
Speaker 1: But I don't think. Yeah, but it's like I get it, You're cool, dude, whatever, man, fucking gay shut up. They're just like a space space fags. Stop, what do you do here? Aren't you black?
Speaker 5: He's so unronically every dude, every time I see it.
Speaker 1: I'm not racist, but like, look look at the situation.
Speaker 2: You know, every time I see him on like some interviews, there's like a dead pan nature to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I find so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he loves John Boyego though, I think that's mad funny. That's like John Boyego also is like Stars is cool. But also, you guys are gay.
Speaker 1: John Boyega doesn't give a fuck at all. That's why.
Speaker 3: Like like the ship that he was saying, we've talked about it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, like definitely smashed her off screen. He said, look, man, you know what, she came home to it all right, and then goals to catch wines on random girl in the street.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Sunshine Vivo for the beginning of your question. Oh yeah, yeah, we're gonna move on.
Speaker 1: Did you even get to the beginning? Oh you said something like.
Speaker 2: I said, hey, Ray, and then you interrupted me. Oh right, right, right, right right, hey Ray? Will I am and Sergeant Johnson listening to two ninety five, you guys mentioned marlvversus Capcom Music, and it beamed the themes of Deadpool and iron Man from three Into My Head, which two ninety five I just dropped that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like okay, this is this morn from this morning?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, but uh he says, yeah, yeah, so he says, which, by the way, our junk food and fucking horrible respectively. Has there ever been a track in a game that is completely ruined an experience for you? A track is hard, like one song in a game is hard?
Speaker 1: For that to ruin. It's rude an experience. H I don't have. The only closest thing I can say is the.
Speaker 3: This is insane, the Mega man X collections, the New Ones one and two, like, because I love that music.
Speaker 1: You can't control the volume. That's a problem. That's a weird thing to have in a modern release.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm when I remember when I had to stream the game when it first dropped. I think it was like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen or something. So I had to like turn that volume super down and turn the volume up in other things just to regulate it. And so I was just playing it two days ago because I was watching the entire lore. I found one of those black weeds that wears like dreads.
Speaker 1: Yes, I follow him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's such a fucking nerd, but he makes great content.
Speaker 1: He's what's wrong with him? He's so he's so nerdy that it annoys me. It's like to it's too That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I really like his content. So I watch him, but like every once in a while.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 3: One thing I like about him, he's not he's not afraid of uh. He doesn't censor himself, which I greatly appreciate in this modern day.
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 3: He says fuck ship everything all the time, never changes content. He's just so like sometimes he words the nerdsure thing and he says like certain things, and I'm like, I wish you wouldn't say that. You know, it's just it's just one of those things saying if that guy was hanging out with us, he would say something so unfunny and like I would be like, you know, like like I don't want to be mean at all, because, like I I think there's nothing wrong with the guy, but he's so nerdy. Sometimes I'm like, but anyway, that wasn't even my point. I was watching one of his videos, so I started playing megamat X again and I forgot I wanted to watch a video and then all here is like it's so loud, and I'm like, I can't So I even turned my uh YouTube video all the way up, just so I can turn the volume down a little bit. It's it didn't work. It's the music is so loud in the X games that it's it's why both volume go up. But it's just you can't even do it too. You can't over you can't even do it. You can't change it going to the files in the game, and I actually would probably need to. Yeah, I never I didn't even consider trying to modit. So that ruins the experience because you can't enjoy anything else.
Speaker 1: Our loud sounds, big sounds, I mean they can be You got an example, You have an example. I don't. I don't want to entertain this is stupid. No, it's not that dumb big I'm not saying how big? How like.
Speaker 2: Is technically an explosion, the shock wave a large sound.
Speaker 1: I think it's a stupid way to say that. Yeah, it's stupid, but it should be explored. It's if a stupid idiot said that, I would understand what he means. Yeah, are you trying to subpleep me right now?
Speaker 2: Are verbally subtweeting at somebody very weird.
Speaker 3: Was on the same podcast. But it's like a subcast.
Speaker 1: Subcast is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, only a stupid, dumb, retarded, dark moron would say something like that, especially sitting in front of it.
Speaker 2: Essentially, I don't know if I have a track that ruined me. If anything, I have the opposite, you know what I mean? I have like where like there's a moment in a game where it's just like, yes, Breaking Benjamin and Halo two just out of nowhere, and you're just.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, Angelo, the Angelo coming back from fucking Cube.
Speaker 1: The fucking uh.
Speaker 2: Spider Man delivering the pizzas.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the enhancing of an experience is probably that's happened so often. But something that like turned you off. You're like, this is so bad.
Speaker 5: I can't think of a track that's done that.
Speaker 1: Characters have done that easily.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, sure, yeah, I'm sure there's something I just can't I can't think of.
Speaker 1: Dude. Red thirteen is the reason I haven't finished Rebirth, like stupid. Every time that bitch opens her mouth.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm like, girl, I want to be you, I want to be so mad, but I can't you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what to call you. I pronoun to give you. I want to be respectful.
Speaker 3: I imagine there's a lot of anime style games that I would never play because of a so I bought so Megan Man, I think it's called Dive Network. Is was a it was, It was like a Gosha, but then they have an offline version to where none of those mechanics are there.
Speaker 1: Anymore.
Speaker 3: So I bought it for like five bucks, and I it's not available in a lot of them. It's just the way that they speak in the Japanese high pit.
Speaker 1: I was like, I can't.
Speaker 3: I played a level and I was like, I can't play its. I just wasted five dollars and.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, yeah, I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: It was like that, it was you already got it. You paid the picture. Yeah, now you know the picture exactly. Yeah, you paid the picture already, and.
Speaker 1: You were like.
Speaker 3: It reminds me of one of my favorite characters in the Darkstalker series, Baby Bonnie Hood. She's like the little red riding Hood, but her voice actor when she goes into a cute little girl mode, it uh, it's so I.
Speaker 1: Can't get that just plic to her whenever her homies pull up on you.
Speaker 3: When she gets like into her like bounty hunter mode where she starts sounding really like low and like maniacal. I love it. But it's when she's like, do this like one of her specials, when she reminds she remembers her like grandma, and then she starts crying and like beating the fuck out of you, but her voice and when she's crying, I'm like, it makes me want to like turn it off. Like if I was in fun, if my mom came in the room while I was doing, she'd be like looking at the screen, like what the fuck you?
Speaker 1: You know, it's one of those.
Speaker 2: Things, dude, I'm so glad, Like I'm I feel like I avoided so many awkward scenarios by just avoiding that entire section.
Speaker 1: Of video game until I was older.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I didn't play like General a lot. Well I did not home, but like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I wasn't playing like things like Bayonetta or something that would that I would be like, mom, listen, yeah, I never worry about that.
Speaker 1: My grandmother never. She she respected my room as my room because she.
Speaker 4: She knew she had she already raised a bunch of young men. Because she was like, I'm not gonna I don't want to want doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: Grandma, Yeah, what are we talking about? No, I'm just asking the person I was now disrespect my room at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I left before my room, So what happened is that, like she's never she was like, I'm I don't even want to. Yeah, I clean your bedroom and don't leave it a fucking mess.
Speaker 1: Me. Let me ask you something. What was what was she more closely aligned with culturally? Like which side? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like is she more Latino or more like I think very down the middle, down the middle. Yeah, hmm, that's probably why she respected your space. Yeah, because they never Hispanic parents don't respect your space.
Speaker 1: She's very donal. She was like, they don't do it.
Speaker 3: I came home to my room reorganized so many times, it's crazy. I've had a couple of times I've lost I have. I've questioned some of the stuff that had been thrown away because I'm like, did they see that? Because like my mom was dating, Uh, where's.
Speaker 5: My birth certificate? My we threw it away?
Speaker 1: Where's my birthers? Man? No, Jlex Jones gonna think I'm not from here. That'll be crazy that kid when I get stopped for no reason.
Speaker 3: But look, sir, guy, they got his wife, the guy who voted for Trump and got his wife taking away my ice And he's like.
Speaker 1: Yo, work with me, man, work with me. Chef's kiss.
Speaker 5: Every time I see that stuff I was talking about not.
Speaker 1: Showing up for their jobs. To I, it is magic. There is a show ot Genesis do the in and the videos video.
Speaker 3: I would love with the Coco like he goes baking soda, like the way he does a chef's kiss with so much emphasis.
Speaker 2: There's a that's like how I feel. There's a shott and freud to it for sure, like it's good ship.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I feel like Joker, get what you deserve? Man, Yeah, Well to me, I'm I.
Speaker 5: I just think about it in the same way.
Speaker 2: I've talked about this before on the show, and I can't remember if you guys agree with me or not, but like I remember like saying generally, empathy is a good thing to have, but you can't just like lend it out to fucking every single thing.
Speaker 5: You know, if you if you felt the same.
Speaker 3: Degree of empathy for everything you you turn on the news and be crippled by.
Speaker 1: It, you die. You die. I just have limits, man, Like right, it's like a tank.
Speaker 5: You have to dole your empathy out.
Speaker 2: It's filmed sparingly because it's you know, there's a limit to how Like I don't know if you let's.
Speaker 5: Say you're juggling a gun. Okay, you're juggling.
Speaker 2: You're juggling a loaded gun and you end up somehow shooting yourself in the head.
Speaker 3: I can't feel as bad about, like.
Speaker 1: For me a guy juggling.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is like versus like I don't know, a kid, a child going to home room and then they're obliterated, you know what I mean. Of the two people shot, I'm gonna feel absolutely nothing about the guy who shot himself in the head by juggling gun from me in comparison to the you know, the actual victim of circumstances.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: It's like when I watch videos we were getting hurt, right, some guy kicking down an elevator.
Speaker 1: Door shaft falling into it.
Speaker 4: Like that's fucking funny because of the fact that's a waste of life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you waste your life and you get you and your life runs out, it's like, hey, yeah, you kind of did this.
Speaker 2: The it's the difference between kicking the door of the elevators in and falling down the shaft and being in an elevator that for some reason crashes. Yeah, you know what I mean, Like, there's no fault to your own if you're just like in an elevator that crashed. But like if you put yourself in a bad situation, like I'm sorry, Like I can't feel as bad for you as I am going to feel for the people who are do you guys in that situation not of their own fault?
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember what that plastic ball was called that people would get inside them and they were like Sorbie, remember.
Speaker 1: We watched accomplished falling off the mountains.
Speaker 3: So so so, so this is exactly what I was going to.
Speaker 1: There was there was two Russians.
Speaker 3: Bro, there was those two Russians that would regularly ski and then uh, this guy that like ran the resort, or one of the guys that ran it had one of those zorbies and he was like, yeah, I'm sure this will work.
Speaker 1: Fine. So the two first guys fell off cliff.
Speaker 3: It fell like a fucking half mile down and then one of them died and the other guy was all fucked up for a while, and I'm just I'm laughing my ass off, like watching shit about this because it's like good.
Speaker 1: These are You can't have him for that saw that exact video, and there was a moment where Jalen was like, oh, this is not gonna end. Well, I remember him saying that there's a.
Speaker 3: Guy running trying to catch the ball because it's drifting, and I'm like, what are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Who web it back? No, that guy's imagine seeing one of your friends in a situation where you gotta be like, I gotta accept this guy is gonna die right now. Yeah, Like because.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's so beyond stupid that I feel like that is one hundred percent of kin to if you were to vote for Trump and then you know, you're like, oh, I didn't know that my illegal Yeah I didn't know. They me the thing about it too.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's not even just about it, it's specifically the people, like because there are people who are genuinely also just being duped or whatever.
Speaker 1: I have still less sympathy for that.
Speaker 2: But there are people who are who voted that way and are cheering it on, you know, who are like who make excuses for it, right, you know, find every mental gymnastic way to excuse all this.
Speaker 5: And those people.
Speaker 3: Specifically, ooh, I love it delicious them specifically, I dude, you see the guy about the eggs, because you know how eggs are still Trump's are one of the first things he's gonna do is fix the prices right at the groceries. And since they clearly haven't been fixed and the eggs have gotten more expensive, I've seen them a twelve dollars.
Speaker 1: In some places.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of those simps that were being like, oh, fuck you Biden. Now they're like this is a good thing, like literally saying that paying more is patriotic, and other people saying and now they're finally they finally turned into economists and they're like, well you see.
Speaker 1: It's actually more complicated.
Speaker 3: The bird flu is causing it to rise because there's less like there's more demand the president can do.
Speaker 1: And I was just like, oh, now you understood. And I'm just like those people.
Speaker 3: I want to I don't know if you've ever seen the Street Fight or two movie where Cammy fucking jumps on this dude's fucking spin face. No no, no, I'm saying, Cammy assassinate jump and then fucking just snaps his like I imagine thinking, like if someone is saying like that, they're like when they flip off like that, I imagine Cammy jumping on him into his.
Speaker 1: That they can't his head is off the kilter forever. I think gotta lay him. He's gonna swap. I just want, I just I.
Speaker 3: Need, I need, I need, like a comedic explosion, like say the end of Goofy movie or like Goofy.
Speaker 1: His car's all fucked up and.
Speaker 3: He's like a good he fixed it, and then it just explodes and he like lands in fucking what's her name that Macine?
Speaker 1: Is it Maxine? No, that's Max yeah, because it's Max and Roxanne? Roxanne? Is it Roxanne? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think is that what they somehow the Goofy movie as a concept existed around the time of the Police, and they wrote that song about rock Sanne. Yeah, you don't have to put on the red light.
Speaker 1: You don't have to put on your stupid glove. The women don't have book rock sand.
Speaker 2: Put on the You know what, dude, that that song is iconic to me, not even just because of the song, because of that community episode. I don't remember, you know, have you seen like it's I'm sure or not the dn D one, but the uh the I can't remember what it's called. That like they roll a dice to decide who's gonna get the pizza.
Speaker 1: Oh god, what a great fucking episode.
Speaker 2: Incredible episode, and then I'd always add crescendos with Roxanne.
Speaker 1: With Roxanne, I don't dance. I gotta rewatch that ship.
Speaker 3: The great show even like I said, like season six is surprisingly good. When y'ah, when y'ah who was trying to get into streaming, I know, yeah, that was crazy that was there.
Speaker 1: That was their big poll, was like we were bringing back community, you know, like see them slid Keith. David got on it. David did. He's great, but he's not in it enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah for a season, right, and then so it's like, but it was good for what it was.
Speaker 1: They still need to do their movie because a movie.
Speaker 3: He replaced the uh Chevy Chase Yeah after the Yeah, Banks did not belong on that show at all.
Speaker 2: He was fine, Like it's just like you you can't you're too serious.
Speaker 1: Rolls before time and it's so funny here you just say the Edward over. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well Chevy Chase's dad I forgot. I think he reminded me of him.
Speaker 1: Wasn't you? Was it you? Because yeah, ivy Win races, so it mustn't. I guess that Jewish what's his name in the show again? Uh? I forgot.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. Pierce Pierce, Yeah, Pierce's dad. And someone reminded of that me. Someone reminded me of that.
Speaker 5: You look Anglo Saxon.
Speaker 1: That is so fun. If it was, I swear I thought it was you. But like and then John other Son that it is so that show is so it is. It's a great show. It's it's so much better than I could have imagine.
Speaker 2: Fucking there's an episode I always put like, there's scenes from this one episode that I always put on. It's like it's the one where they're like trying to it's the Jeff fakes a conspiracy class. Oh my god, Yeah, have you seen that one where I just told the teacher there's a fake professor professorson I remember, I remember, just conspiracy and he's not real. And then it ends with everybody like pretending to kill each other with fake guns and the deans having a mental It is that.
Speaker 1: She is great, man.
Speaker 5: I always do a long time without watching it, but like.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it since season six dropped as a while ago. That was I watched it during the pandemic twice. Yeah, I definitely got to watch it again. Yeah, for sure. The moment's been that show that lived completely rent free in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fucking changing the drow in a blackface that ship killed.
Speaker 3: They banned that episode two, which is so annoying. Yeah, there were, Yeah, a lot of streaming services were planning banning, blanning. They're blanning black place, they're blanning, banning black myself, banning black face, like say there was the lethal Weapon five for example.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, always Sonny, Yeah, that's kind of.
Speaker 1: That episode is so it's crazy, But.
Speaker 2: This is what I mean, This is this is kind of a distinction, distinct distinguishing point, right, Yeah, that's what are you banning these episodes for bullshit? It's fucking insane, completely bullshit. The entire premise is that it's a it's bad stupid. That's what's so fucking like obtuse about. It's like they completely missed the point. And it's when those anti s j W anti woke people, those are the clocks are right twice a day when they when those guys talk about ship like that and normal people hear it, they think they're normal. If you know what, that's a normal opinion, because that's a normal thing It's like it's a weird opinion to look at an episode like that and be like, well, that shouldn't exist.
Speaker 3: Yeah I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing, like those people get a lot of cloud after a while because they we touched tips again, but uh yeah we we Uh. It's one of those things to where they get a lot of clout because normal people see those parts.
Speaker 1: Of their content and they think like, oh, yeah, they're just on the service. They're fine.
Speaker 3: That's what's happening with the Matt Walsh right now, Like he had that one Am I a racist? And in a theater And there's a lot of normal people that don't know how fucking insane Matt Walsh is. They didn't see him trying to do this like satirical thing and make these people look crazy or whatever.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody break it down. It it's oh, wasn't that guy who's like a drawing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watched that video something soy, something soy pill or something so yeah, something like that.
Speaker 1: It was a good video. I thought just randomly showed up and recommend rendic.
Speaker 2: That was exactly like I was trying to because I saw that movie and I was like that wasn't bad, but also like that wasn't like what Yeah, and I couldn't exactly I didn't know exactly why until he put it like oh yeah, like he's trying to do borad, he's not.
Speaker 3: He's a failure do it really, which is like bro, just lean into it, like I saying, like I see two reserved, and he already looks like a He brought it up in the video, but like he already looks like a hipster liberal asta. If you've seen he looks one thousand like a hipster, Like he just needs to wear like a flannel And they're like, oh, that guy hangs out at the fucking the He'll never go to Starbucks.
Speaker 1: He goes to the local copy shop.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, he was to Joe Beans, Joe Beans Best Coffee, gets the stupid house special, and it's always.
Speaker 2: He literally has problem glasses. You know that thing that people you remember problem glasses. It was like the stereotype of like any like woke person back in the day of like they would just have the big fucking.
Speaker 1: Thick lenses because they were just hipster nerds trying to seem you know, so check this out.
Speaker 3: Me and Jody were just laughing about this the other day because of course we were talking about Matt Walls the other day, and I just I can't get over the photo op, like the gayest fucking Like, you can't tell me that this is a game man. This that is a gay man with a empty, clean tackle box.
Speaker 1: This niggas never fished in his life.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna tell me this guy with the most fashionable weird because this is actually fashionable for like.
Speaker 1: A gay man. A gay man looks good.
Speaker 3: Like it's a very short you can't even button it. Really, it's too it's too a small to button. So that's a fashion choice. The short sleeves choice. Kind of good boots. I was just like, this is an extremely homosexual male. I have never seen a straight man coordinate his dressing that much, unless he was going out on a date or like going to a formal event.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it was he was plowing the cameraman anyway, I'm sure, but fuck this cameraman. There should be known that have you guys seen the never I guess not?
Speaker 4: Sorry, the yes memes, yes king yeah, their memes that people are doing like like violently dunking their food and like sausages and like dipping their food into various sausages.
Speaker 1: But it's the audio of a gay porn of two black guys fucking. It's such a brutal what it is insane. I found it on TikTok somehow. It's such a probably but like it's so bret all right, man, it sounds terrible. I'm gonna pull up all you gotta look at the questions.
Speaker 3: I hope not, but like it's so brutal, it's I do you know it's a black on black?
Speaker 1: Like, how do you know they both say nigga a lot?
Speaker 5: How do you assume again?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'd assume. Yeah, it's assumption.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, this is ethically sourced.
Speaker 3: That is very because like the porn industry is like the old industry that can just be openly racist. It's kind of it's kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's they're so bad.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna move on to the next fucking question.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Sara, Derek's allergic to eggs but not sperm curious we tried earlier. We went to like how funny is that? Yeah, that's weird that this is the first time I think anbody's written about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah it is.
Speaker 3: But we literally like, uh, because Sweeney was an hour late as.
Speaker 4: Per usual, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Per usual, Yeah, on average.
Speaker 5: I think it's a fair I called him fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: I called him fifteen minutes after we were set to record, and he was like, hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: And I was like, what do you hold up? What's up? I was in a blur. I was in a blur. I said what do you mean? And he said what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I was just silent for a little bit because I thought maybe I was going bad as dark and I met up on exactly at the same time on a day that just happened to be wrong for the both of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, maybe it's not Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Maybe play a little harder. Dude checked immediately. I checked my stop bothering me. But uh so we we figured.
Speaker 2: We had times that we stopped by this uh this uh breakfast restaurant and he got his egg sandwich like I'm gonna test it. Yeah, and guess what happened. What started bleeding out of his colon right in front of me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, instantaneous.
Speaker 3: It was the colon because blood would be coming out. I told him it was I just this is my colon. I was like, my co is more orange. Yeah, I was like mine is Michel. I had to tie it an so it stopped bleeding.
Speaker 1: You know, thank got.
Speaker 3: I had to went to clown College because I would otherwise I would not do it, you know, like.
Speaker 1: They got.
Speaker 2: I passed with a sea at clown College. That's just barely fast. The kind of stupid return, Matthew, gotta know, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like I feel like clownery is not easy, like clown what's balloons divided by pair sucking dick.
Speaker 3: Stupid colored water flower flower water squirt thing. I don't even know what you flower water, flower water times balloon just.
Speaker 2: They're just all then frombedded black flower water water.
Speaker 5: A bunch of him at a clown college.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, A bunch of motherfucking aliens at a giant.
Speaker 1: Roaches apple pie. I'm gonna be kingpin some darry oh.
Speaker 5: Oh gurgling, oh man. Anyway, clown College.
Speaker 1: Is pretty cool. Flower what's the question. I don't know. I don't think we got to it.
Speaker 3: I don't mean I don't think we did. This is bad, oh because it was the egg thing. Yeah, the eggs fucked me up still. Unfortunately, I'm pissed off. Yeah yeah, anyway, I really want to get eggs. Anyway, that name was not the question. Yeah right, but uh, he wrote in I'm not gonna say it again. Uh if if it isn't the Three Musket Queers.
Speaker 1: Cool, I had to bur got stuck.
Speaker 2: I recently remembered a game from when I was younger called Legendary for the three sixty and ps Three, about Pandora's Box opening in New York City and a bunch of Griffins and mythical beasts flying about it. It was a great concept, but the gameplay was atrocious. My question to you guys is this, what's a game that had an amazing concept but shipped the bet.
Speaker 1: On delivery stay gay.
Speaker 2: First of all, I want to I want to give you props for mentioning this because when the second you said Legendary for the three sixty, I knew exactly what he was talking about. Because it's such a weird I remember it very vividly, but it was such a nothing game.
Speaker 1: No one gave a shit.
Speaker 2: I can't I played the I know it because it had a demo, as a lot of games did back then, and that was how I played a lot of games because I just didn't have money, so like I would play demos of things that I would not otherwise play, and that was one of them where it's like legendary, What the fuck is this? It was like Time Shift was another one of those games, or I'm just like yeah, or Darkest of Days. There were a lot of weird like PS three games that like just came to demos, like I guess I'll play it because it's free.
Speaker 3: I think there was a lot I think this question.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of games in this category.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like yeah, there's a lot of games where I remember thinking, man, this could have been so good.
Speaker 1: I think True Crime was one of those games.
Speaker 3: Oh true it like had I was like, I like the idea of being some super cop, but then it just didn't go anywhere else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was like, this is stupid. What else do I do? You know, it comes to mind.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if this is true, because my memories of this game are so fragmented and so like they're not vivid at all. But I remember really liking for some reason, for some reason, my my aunt had She also had an Xbox. I don't know why she played video games, but like not really to the degree that like investing in a new machine at the time would be would make sense. I'm just like, you're whatever. She had an Xbox and she had this game. It was Dark Angel. She had Dark Game.
Speaker 1: Remember do you know that game? Yeah? Do you know what that is?
Speaker 3: Also, it's like based on the show I watched that show.
Speaker 1: I had no concept that that was not the show that Yeah, and freaking I don't know, Crippled Guy or something not him ales in it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, speaking of cripple let me just bring this up real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay. I started hanging out with Lyle the other day.
Speaker 3: And he said he was talking to me about these things that were going on his Instagram feed, and he talked he talked to me about Yeah, I've just been browsing the Paralympics on Instagram.
Speaker 2: And there's a video of a man with no arms and one leg but it's like a really tiny leg.
Speaker 3: And he's swimming. He's in a swimming competition that and he's amazing.
Speaker 1: Hold it in. It's crazy when that should happen.
Speaker 5: He's the fastest thing I've ever seen. Well, he's fast for the para.
Speaker 1: Hold it in, hold it in Kingston, you want to see it, hold the line, hold it hold then hold the line. You want to see it and hold it and you are stronger than this Kingston. You want to see it. Hold. I feel like Captain Kerry and mass Effect. Hold the line. I'm good.
Speaker 3: I can endure you got it sallowed it. But you can't hold as that fucking he's so serious.
Speaker 1: Ah, I don't like this. He's so fast. Clash his head with wow. He looks so oh my god, yeah, wow, isn't that crazy? I can't so I can't. I know that, like I haven't. I don't like breaking the rule of showing you.
Speaker 2: But it's just it's literally just the Paralympics Instagram the Paralympic Moments of the Year twenty uh.
Speaker 1: It says number twelve. For me, It's amazing.
Speaker 3: For me.
Speaker 2: I remember playing Odd World Munches honestly due you know Munch from Munches honestly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everyone knows much from Munches, the iconic, the iconic, much from much as honesty.
Speaker 2: Anyway, look up that video of the Paralympic swimmer Guy uh, and then look at a picture of Munch from munches honesty, and I think.
Speaker 1: Uh, I think, uh, show he's he's trying to power down. I want I want you to do a favor. Look at looking him up. I'm trying to look for this guy. It's just him. Oh no, I don't think when you look up much of that.
Speaker 5: Look up munch odd world, please and look it up.
Speaker 1: Distracted. Oh my god, he's crying, crying, and look, look I know this. Look, I know we're making fun. I'm not making fun.
Speaker 5: It's not like I'm not happy, cripple.
Speaker 1: It's just a funny.
Speaker 2: It's a funny image to see a man with like a tiny leg swim really quickly through pool.
Speaker 1: I will say this one. I respect the fact that he's able to do.
Speaker 3: That with No, it's amazing that it's actually amazingly there's nothing.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you can't look at it. You can do both things.
Speaker 3: You can have respect for what he's doing and also acknowledge that that shill looks funny.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, well, you definitely do. That's why you had to leak out of your eyes. You had to. I was so touched by it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what's happening. Oh no, no, no, but he's got the same little leg Man, where's that.
Speaker 1: Wheelchair rapper guy that I respect? Man? I really want you guys to see this. Amazing dude? Is this guy? I it's anyway, Legendary is an interesting honeycap wrapper drill. So here's a drill. I can't hear this? What the hell is? I can't I can't do this.
Speaker 5: No, this is I don't want to hear it here. That's not funny.
Speaker 1: I can't even laugh at that. That's not funny, and shame on you for laughing. Actually, I follow him. He's dope. Oh my god, I follow for real, crying right now. Oh my goodness. I have not felt this level of this guy's dope. I like him. Can we can? We's not funny? Can we continue? Whoa motherfuck?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Legendary for the three six obscure games, I remember another one.
Speaker 1: I played so many obscure like Eat Lead Lead. Did you ever play Eat Lead Bullets on his case? Yeah? Yeah bullets. Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: It was like a parody game. It was like Airplane almost, but for video games. It was like making There was like a final Fantasy boss and only spoken like textboxes and ellipses.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like he'd be like, why are you talking to Ellipses.
Speaker 2: It's Will Arnett. He's like the voice of the guy in it. But like it was just some satire game. That's a game I played self actor, Psychokinetic Wars, fucking random Ship, Fracture, too Human.
Speaker 1: I want Dark Void, I was saying, darkness, dark, Oh the darkness. I like that one actually, I believe called Love, Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 2: But I think, yeah, a game that had an amazing concept but shipped the bed at delivery.
Speaker 1: Anthem, I think I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I think Anthem could have been fucking great if it wasn't some gay life service ship, like if they made it a real, like fucking just RPG where they took the time. So it's like, Okay, we're gonna flesh out these characters, We're gonna flesh out concepts because like when I when I actually started, So I tried playing it one time, and basically some of the things that I thought I was gonna have problems with I didn't because I guess they thought of some things are like, all right.
Speaker 1: How are you going to like what is the point of being on the ground you can fly all the time. Well, there there are reasons you need to be there.
Speaker 3: There are certain things you need to do, and there's certain people you need to kill, and so it's like you can't just like funk off and type of thing, because I thought like, oh, if things get you hot, can I advance? And they're like, well, no, you fucking can't, obviously, So I was like.
Speaker 1: All right, and then I was I was having some fun with some of it. I was just like, damn, it's imagine if they just were like, put this aside.
Speaker 3: We're gonna develop this and like cook it like longer and and take the life service aspect out of it. Because it's like, guys, I know you want life service money. I know you want to lutter shooter money, but it ain't gonna work for you. Buy aware people don't buy your games for that, Like they don't like those buyo where people don't fucking play luter shooters.
Speaker 1: That's not why people buy your wares. He oh, you know it's a dude that I can't.
Speaker 3: I never know if I say this right, but Star Wars Masters, the Terror Masters, Terrist Society, Tarak Hazi, I literally.
Speaker 1: Have no idea.
Speaker 3: Still to this day, I don't know how to pronounce that the Star Wars game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Star Wars Fighting one Fighter game.
Speaker 3: The if that game could have been good, Like the concept that that was really cool, but it just was so shitty and clunky.
Speaker 1: The idea of that is so fucking like why it's just a fun There's so many ideas you can just put in things like do you have ips? Just put your IP in game, make game decent. I think yeah, I think just it because I like the idea of like iconic games.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like why like brawlers like got so popular because the concept of these games that normally in fighting games.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, let's let's make them all fighting ship that's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Uh So I even that game of air GI's or Energy whatever is that you know, uh, all of those Square Enix uh oh fucking Cloud and all those motherfuckers fighting each other like that game, Like I played that on Seka CD. No Sega Saturn. Sorry, I played that on Sega Saturn, and I was like, man, this could have been good. Some people still like it. I think that ship fucking sucked. Yeah, but it was a cool, like putting all those stupid gay like j RPG characters and like they're fighting together.
Speaker 1: They had a Sega. Saturn had another game like that too, It's called the Something Mixed. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: There's so many Obscure fighters that I played because I was obsessed with fighting games back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a lot of games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of there's there are games that I think are still good, but like I would love to see given like a proper budget, you know, like I would love to see like a proper destroy humans like modern tech and stuff.
Speaker 1: I would love to see.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of pandemic games actually, now I think about it, like that Studio made so many like Lord of the Rings Conquest was so cool, man, dude, if they, oh my god, a battlefield that was Lord of the Rings actually so cool, it would be fucking I feel like the weird thing is I feel like there's a lot of people that would love to do that, but Warner Brothers are probably playing because like, if you look at a lot of these games aren't like.
Speaker 3: Mountain Blade and shit like that. Now people now imagine Mountain Blade, but it was fucking Lord of the Rings. Because like there's it's just a bunch of people huge field people fucking around doing like cool ship warring, fucking around your homies. But you have to have such a hot you have to have a high standary to work on Lord of the Rings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why we got Gollum.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's so weird, Like, how are they allowed to do that?
Speaker 1: I really have no idea. That is insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they own the rights to it. I think the company that uh something that. I think some weird company owns the rights of Lord of the Rings. Like Iceland Dale.
Speaker 4: They made that fucking game, the new game that was so dog ship and it's like this the indie game is so bad. And then Larry and follows and makes ballders Gate three, and it's company is probably like, we're gonna kill ourselves.
Speaker 3: Kill Look, ballers Gate three is such it's such a it's such a good tragedy if you think about it. Because now the bar is so high, it's like general, it's just now, that's how I feel about watching Nocturn.
Speaker 1: The bar was too high to where I know. Nock Turn is not a bad show at all at all. It's it's weaker. It is weaker unfortunately week and that's why it's still a good show. It's still fun to watch. One hundred these are these are genuinely nitpicks. It's not it's literally a nippi.
Speaker 3: And because of how good the originally I'm trying to nitpick the original series, I can't.
Speaker 1: Season three is probably the only one. Season three and four a weaker, but season one and two perfect.
Speaker 5: Season three, I think it's the worst one and it's still good.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's that that so that has to happen by default, because you're never like the idea of having all sea like seasons be equally as good as each other.
Speaker 2: Even I can't think of a show that's gotten better progressively each season.
Speaker 1: There's definitely some like seasons.
Speaker 2: Breaking Bad's the only show maybe that like Heakes and Valleys Right is typically the last season, and Bringing Bad is like as good as the previous one.
Speaker 1: It's better every time every season.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's so hard man, because like, how do you how do you recreate the magic that you already made? And especially since it's already been made, so now it needs to be just as good or better, Like.
Speaker 2: You can't the first season of a show is never the best season of a show that's probably the only series.
Speaker 1: Like I said, it gets better than genuinely the longer I.
Speaker 3: Think it's as I feel like it's the same the whole time.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like season three is well, it's also rushed, but it's really maybe I have to actually watch it. I still I tried. You know, it's crazy, it's even good now like its do you're probably watching it, but this is a good show.
Speaker 3: So there was a little I have to just I have to the way that I watched fall Out, I have to do the same thing. I have to prepare myself correctly. I kind of like I watched It's funny to say that, but I watched Fallout like incorrectly at first, where I was really I was nitpicking in the way that I oh, now I'm not like, I don't feel the same way that I do because I was like being way too critical on the the stupid It bothers me.
Speaker 1: A teeny bit still, But the show, it's more of.
Speaker 3: Just like I know, if we were all sitting in a room, we can dissect that script and be like, all the same outcomes is going to happen. Let's just make the journey, make a little bit more sense, and I think it would just be an enjoyable show overall. But really I think somebody would dunk me on the head and be like, chill out.
Speaker 1: It's fallout. And that's kind of like where I was like, Yeah, you're right, I need to chill out on this. It's fallout. Who cares?
Speaker 4: Yeah, having a good having a great season one is a curse.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 5: It's it's like Seinfelds first season is terrible.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 5: Sonny's first season is kind of like, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's mad. It's weaker, but it's not as strong as like season four.
Speaker 3: It's extremely It doesn't even have a Frank doesn't even show up into a little while too.
Speaker 1: No, no, there, I think two. I thought it was two. I mean, you could be right.
Speaker 3: I actually I can't even say yeah, I'm not sure, but I know I'm not. I'm not standing on it.
Speaker 1: It takes it's not right away. Because he saw the show first, He's like, I want to be a part of that, which is fucking awesome, is hilarious.
Speaker 3: You're an iconic fucking uh act, and I want to be on that bullsh That's crazy because I feel like that's like our level stuff. But if I felt it almost it's it's not as crazy. But like, imagine Daniel day Lewis wanting to be on a fucking comedy show, a situational comedy.
Speaker 5: Show, Imaginema coming on this show.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, how did you find us? I'm a really big fan of Sweeney Follows on Twitter and he's been following me for you and he's like, why.
Speaker 1: Is he following me? Back's follow back? Man? Is he so judgmental? There's so many racist white people that's crazy about him?
Speaker 3: Is that like.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: It's insane the amount of crazy. But are they actually following? Do you see the check following? Why are you following me? I always like so.
Speaker 2: I sometimes I'll put on Twitter just like even sometimes it'll be like a a milk toast, kind of like normal opinion that people be bent out of shape over Yeah, like how I said, Uh, you gratuated recently about people. If you're raising kids right now, you should really pay attention to teaching them how to avoid creating intense parasocial relationships with not only figures but politicians.
Speaker 1: I don't think people were like aware of.
Speaker 3: That when we were younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that and in the same way, so like I think it, I think it would be worth it to just pay attention to that because there's a lot of people just out there just fucking weird about this stuff. Very reasonable, yeah, and some people were freaking out about that. But every time, but like sometimes I will go aggressive. I'll be like, you know, I'll tweet something aggressively like left, just to see like who's gonna respond to this and take umbrage with it?
Speaker 1: How are they going to do it? And are they following me?
Speaker 2: And usually if people disagree with me, but they're like normal about it, I'll leave them. But like if ever I do like just bad faith shit, I always go to the account of the and they it's like following you. It's like why why I And I just I blocked him and then I unblocked.
Speaker 1: Him and some of them follow again.
Speaker 3: That's what's funny.
Speaker 4: But I think it's not right because the fans it's gonna lampoo him. But there's one guy I've posted three things that are very like very liberal sort of sensible things.
Speaker 1: I'd assume I'm not being like.
Speaker 3: Well sensible to reasonable people, yes, but like and he.
Speaker 1: Was like he he's like, oh, you're so fucking you don't understand this. I'm like, all right, cool, God even comment, I'm gonna go follow him. I'm gonna soft block him. Come back.
Speaker 4: The next day I post something, he followed me again. I'm like, blood, that.
Speaker 1: Must have been some glitch. Blood.
Speaker 2: It's like, brother, I've seen I've seen a couple of those. Like some people come back and I'm like, bro, like take the hint, man. I don't like blocking people because I just don't see the I literally tell people leave, like please go, like leave, yeah, like you're free, man.
Speaker 1: I'm not making you stay here. You're all You're welcome to go to. To me, it's the bad faith stuff, you know what I mean? Like that's kind of to me.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't care if you disagree with me, but like, don't disagree with me on bad faith.
Speaker 3: That's the ship I can't stand. The thing is that I really can't get.
Speaker 1: Into me now where. Like I'm tweeting, I'm tweeting things that are sent. They're not even.
Speaker 4: Extreme left things like oh, preserving people's lives. I'm not even going into my whole like protransness, pro like any of that shit. It's just like simple shit about like oh, people's rights, like, oh that's unfair.
Speaker 1: Oh this should I'm telling you milk toasts, Yeah, milk toast, Like what you smilked about parasocial relationships? And I'm like, what is wrong with that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They were like he doesn't have any kids?
Speaker 1: Like what okay?
Speaker 3: What is that? It just says It was like if somebody without kids told you not to.
Speaker 1: Eat your children. You don't know.
Speaker 2: It's you know what I mean, it's just such a self evidently obvious thing that I don't know, it's weird.
Speaker 1: It's bad people.
Speaker 3: I look, look, I think I just told everybody had a problem with that to kill themselves. I think I said something like that's what needs to be happening. You need to be over tag the next soul. And I think I said there's a so el al must does the see how? And all I said was the next players are gonna be so stupid.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's literally all I said.
Speaker 5: Never not and this is never a bad prediction to make right.
Speaker 1: It's not even like a it's not even a commentary.
Speaker 3: It's just like this, this situation is so stupid, like this is gonna so it's just a situation.
Speaker 1: It's everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and but just think about it in like the context of like let's say you are an Elon Musk fan, Like I think you would almost agree that this situation is stupid too, Like you're like this, it's such a fucking this is such a mess.
Speaker 1: It's such a neutral statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so that's what I was like, Ah, this shouldn't it's just it's just I think it's kind of objective.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be a bunch of dumb bullsh of this.
Speaker 3: Entire anyway, this guy said this, this is what he gathered from me, just saying the next wary is gonna stupid, He said, Are you really just gonna assume that he would do a Nazi salute, not going to think for two seconds that maybe it could be somehow misrepresentation of reality, that maybe the the media excus things.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Cool, cool, And I like how you're like completely like derailing.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, it's the same kind.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like I'm like I'm doing I'm doing a thing right now, and he's like, oh no, don't listen here me.
Speaker 1: This is like me, it's me time.
Speaker 4: But it's the same kind of argument where people are just like where are where's your brain at? Where's your mind at? That you'd rather be more upset by me than just fucking go do something you enjoy that, Like it's just.
Speaker 3: It's not just to me, it's just like people can't read, man.
Speaker 1: People know it's bad can read. People cannot understand what they read. That's ultimately what reading is. I guess you know what I mean, Like anybody could just like, dug, yeah, that's not even reading. That's like that's that's a symbol associated.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: That's what reading is. But yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think reading is understanding what you're you're anybody could read words, but if you're reading words and I understanding, you're not really reading that.
Speaker 1: If you want to really be h nippicky reading comprehension, sure.
Speaker 5: It's reading comprehension.
Speaker 1: But dude, like I I.
Speaker 2: Think because when I said I think, I said about that thing that I was talking about earlier about like just parasocial relationships and stuff, and then I said, like listen, if with all due respect, I said this, if you find this offensive, please just take yourself out, like you gotta be gone, Like it's over, a game over you're cooked, you know, time sole in and somebody was like, you realize some of your fans might have parasocial relationships with you. You're basically telling them to kill themselves. And it's like, that's not basically how the sentence works. Yeah, And I said, like I said, like, listen, with all true respect, like, this is not how sentences work. I'm talking specifically to people who find that I'm saying this offensive. If you find it offensive that I'm saying, like, oh, teacher, kids not to have parasocial relationships.
Speaker 1: That's offensive to you.
Speaker 2: You should die because like you're you're you're out, man, it's gonna get much worse for you if that's like, if that's something that shakes you to your core, it's it's And.
Speaker 5: Then he said, oh yeah, my bad. And I'm just like they in fact, I even got that.
Speaker 1: I seen that. Every once in a while somebody actually does say like oops, I misread that.
Speaker 2: But it just it's not good for me because it just vindicates, It just digs me deeper into knowing how how right I am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is not good. I don't need I don't need I don't need that at all.
Speaker 4: What makes it so do they give those tests. I remember the school when I was in school at least, like I don't know, a fucking different time. I get fifty years ago, fifty seven years ago, aged fairly decently.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was pretty good man.
Speaker 4: They would give tests during the year to see where your understanding is of things like not like that, not like the.
Speaker 1: U and if you failed, they would pants you and well have a horse kicking your dick thirteen times angry the school horse.
Speaker 3: I think I think people it was why people would get held back, right, and that was how I think those still get held back.
Speaker 1: Right. You have to be fucked yeah, you gotta be. That's the thing that you gotta be a consopt We didn't see in school.
Speaker 2: Problem. Yeah, like those people I don't know to drank glue off the floor and died before they got tonight.
Speaker 3: But like I feel like, you really have to try to. You have to almost be like a like an evil criminal.
Speaker 1: We get held back. And I forgot what they were called. The regions, not the regents exams. Those I don't know if you guys had these over here.
Speaker 3: We have regions East Coast, yeah, but we had this. They have like a C T or something.
Speaker 4: But yeah, but not even like even though it's like a test you would get like, okay, this show your starts to try to see where your you know, your your your your level is. When they're going to promote you, they would have you go through everything where like a reading math comprehension.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, this comprehensive comprehension. Times we're called comprehension tests. Sure do they not do that anymore?
Speaker 1: I know? Because if if not, if that's the case, explains a lot of what's going on.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like there's a what would you call it a symbiotic relationship going on to where uh, the schools want to pass more people because they get more funding, and if you want to get a little bit more con storied, can the spiratorial what I talk about, like like the symbiosis or whatever. It's like the quote unquote powers that be just the oligarchs, people that are really trying to run ship. They count on people to be stupid ast fun of course, so it's extremely beneficial to you know, you you take money and fund the people that are passing the motes, which usually means making ship way more dumb down. So it's like, oh, this school seems like it's doing great, but literally the bar is so fucking low. Of course they're doing great, so they get money and stuff. Everything seems great, and they're just putting more, like Carlon would say, obedient workers into the system. Because it's like if imagine if everybody was like, u's just regular people on the level, because then it's like, oh, regular people just there. Department of Government Efficiency ran by some fucking South African Nazi like.
Speaker 1: Because and he said it was a mutual split, like shut up.
Speaker 3: Up, put job, shut the fuck out, you know exactly, you know exactly, that's why he's gone.
Speaker 4: They're like, oh, well, that's why he's in America. That's why he's in America. Not to be dispectful.
Speaker 3: Come on, I wouldn't vote for you because you're brown. And he's like that's fair to all right, fucking that's fair.
Speaker 1: You're like that, that's fair.
Speaker 3: It's the craziest because that is like one of the most unfair things I've ever said.
Speaker 1: Level almost like it's almost like racism, that's just it, that is just interpersonal racism. But it's also.
Speaker 2: Literally like on its basic level, and no, there's it's not even more complex than it is exactly how.
Speaker 1: Unfair it is.
Speaker 5: It's like the most obvious, it's so funny, that's.
Speaker 3: Fair racism would say ten let's just say fifteen twenty years ago, your career would be finished if if anyone said anything like that, if you told a brown person on fucking the news, I'm not because you're brown, like you're you're a dirty, smelly Indian, your street food sucks, and then and then your hands and then served food, and then and then you would never see the light of day.
Speaker 1: But now it's like it's literally, if you go online, it's based. That's fair. It's what happened. It's like, wow, she megan Kelly's based point about meaning brown. A lot of a lot of people started calling we started calling everything under the sun racist, right, there's plenty of racism, but people started calling things that were not necessarily racist racists, right. And what happened is that dumb black face episodes of community for.
Speaker 4: Dumb people started calling people that were not racist just a little ignorant racist.
Speaker 1: Right. So what happened is real racist niggas started showing up, right, and the word racists have less meaning. And then what happened situation and we know this, we know and then now there are straight up biggots in power, and it's like it's yeah, but everyone's I'm racist too, I guess because I call people with the ED word in my private time. And it's like, yeah, kind of, here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing about this, that whole yeah thing.
Speaker 2: For me, it was like the last time I defended somebody for doing a hile because I assumed it was a joke, I was wrong.
Speaker 1: So I'm just not gonna make that mistake a yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who is that Rigius Spencer who Richard Spencer back in the back, And you remember when he gave that that.
Speaker 1: So he didn't do it.
Speaker 3: It was his audience people, so that he gave a couple or's like two or three people. So so he said he said hail victory. He might have Trump or something, haale victory. I remember him saying hale victory because that's like straight up like a Roman tooken from. Basically, here's the thing that pisses me off about the people keep saying it's the Roman salute. I'm like, let's let's unpack that the Roman salute came from Italy. Fascist Italy was using the Roman slute and then fucking the Germans stole it, like you want to try again, you want to try again. Fascist Italy is fascist Germany. Literally, there would be no fascist Germany without fascist Italy. They literally are inspired by it. So anyway, yeah, I made the mistake too, because I hundred percent thought it was a troll. I just didn't understand the al right at that time, Yeah, I mean didn't understand me.
Speaker 1: Why would you.
Speaker 3: They were lying, they were infiltrating and saying we're just an alternate version of the right, and then it turns out, oh wait, no, we're extreme racist. I'm like, oh whoops, yeah, okay, well now we know plot twist, plot twists, Like.
Speaker 1: Hey man, let's just believe your eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Chris should have been saved by Liquid maged Lacey Green from and then it just cut liquid.
Speaker 1: That's so o p man, that's that's scary. Is that her sister? But Magen is.
Speaker 4: Twin sister, her twin sister that had the better traits but thought they had the worst traits.
Speaker 1: Magin. Yes, I don't know what. I don't know what. I don't know. The liquid, well, you don't know that's liquid about you. You you love to, don't you that?
Speaker 2: I literally lost track of the conversation because I was reading the question. Oh, okay, you should see if she reach out so we can find out about our sister.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's see if she has a shouldn't win out there?
Speaker 1: Uh uh liquid? Uh Lacy green Sea amazing, it's green Sea lace.
Speaker 3: Whoa is this hoose light?
Speaker 1: Is it? Anyway? That was why you would have had the whole crowd.
Speaker 2: You you.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: So this person wrote in I'm not gonna read the name again because it was long.
Speaker 2: Uh. In the most recent episode, you guys talk about how you guys bet they laugh at your flaccid penises and surgery. I work in an o R of a major hospital, and I can say for certain that we, in fact do make fun of your penis. Like actually, we once had a patient with a cox so Harry. We nicknamed him Chewbacca and made a joke about him, sounding as such twenty busts. I think he wrote as such, this guy is a fan of this podcast one like I love that we have somebody in surgery.
Speaker 3: The idea of like our show blasting over an unconscious fucking dude respectable people in respectable fields listening to this bullshit.
Speaker 4: No waking up in search or like you, when you're kind of coming to it, you just hear me saying the internet and you're like.
Speaker 1: What am in hell? That's your first question? Definitely set definitely.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't be that, Like, oh, that's probably that podcast that I listen to all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah that must be in hell. Yeah you're definitely in hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, man, I get I get messages from people who I'm like surprised where they're like, yeah, man, I watch your show all the time and I work here.
Speaker 1: I work in the fucking there.
Speaker 2: There's there's people that I know at one point, I know for sure there there are people listening to our show from like like FBI.
Speaker 1: I know one person I don't know if I like that.
Speaker 2: I know one person else start podcast that's not a serious person that is what do they do?
Speaker 1: They work for Secretary of Defense. I know that one person I know that doesn't I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: You better you better pay attention to all flopping on the fucking codes like they're hitting all the launch buttons.
Speaker 1: I know that they are someone that does not agree with all the stuff that happens there. But they have a job.
Speaker 3: That's a crazy thing to maintain. Man, that that's a hard thing too. I want that gift to be able to ignore because I said, then it would allow us to like grift because it's the same kind of it's the same principle you suppressed your principles.
Speaker 1: This is a job. I'm gonna do my job. I have a good career, and I want to be able to do that too.
Speaker 3: I want to be able to be like I feel like I'm starting to when I I know I mentioned this already when I felt cathartic watching Isaac kill those people. Ye yeah, I feel like I'm starting. It's starting to creep in me. It is, and I'm like, let's go dark. Just growing in me that I don't like it. It's like I'm starting. It's like for the first time, I'm fine, it's not a pen. For the first time, I feel like I'm starting to understand slipmot lyrics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I get them. Like I'm like first I'm always like, that's it's gay, but it sounds heavy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: You know, all lyrics are for like thirteen year old kids is stupid shit, But now.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I feel they hate rise up in me like a black miss Garret so many, just like Catharsis. I think I've watched it one hundred times over this.
Speaker 4: I keep showing it to week Is like he's definitely saying it. I'm like, no, I hear mega, it's hear mega.
Speaker 1: I wish I was hearing it. I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't hear it.
Speaker 5: This is like almost the dress dress I was about to dress, like it's a blue or.
Speaker 1: Black from looking white and gold. That was insane though. That was crazy people I got out of hand. People got dress was really blue and black, wasn't it? It was blue?
Speaker 2: And I remember at one point I saw it blue and black, and then I saw it as white and gold. But I understood, like, oh, that looks white and gold because it is black and blue, and that's what the light is doing. I saw them both at one point, like I looked away and I looked back, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I'm mainly saw white and gold. I mainly saw the blue. Every time I said that white and gold, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Somebody was like, oh, it could be the light, and I was like, okay, cool, Yeah, that's something I understood. The Oh yeah, that's how sensible people are. Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah. It might be the light.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that annoying was ye people sticking on that ship where I'm like, have you never seen the experiment of just watching people, you know how like deaf people why they read lips because of how.
Speaker 1: Important that ship is? All?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, actually I knew a couple like the water wet thing. But like it's like the say bar and fall water. If you literally split the screen right of the people saying bar and far at the same time, whichever you're looking at is what you're gonna hear. So it's like, you look at the person saying bar, you're gonna hear the thing. Look at the person far, you're gonna gear far. It's like that's all the brain works. And so it's the same with the dress we're I'm like, guy, this isn't a big fucking deal. Like what we all know about optical illusions. This is like fucking seventeenth century shit.
Speaker 4: You're talking about mirages is not really fucking retard bitch, I'm talking about mirages, optical illusions.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about like say the you know, you have you have the cage on one side and the bird on one side. You spin it and looks like the birds in the cage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not a mirage.
Speaker 4: I love somebody filling up a glass of water with a picture like on the side of it and then it was facing the direction when the water does it spiled?
Speaker 1: And I was like, I don't know how that works.
Speaker 3: Actually, what's the thing when the car the car is driving, the spins the wheels gave a spinning backwards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's called the math. It's called the math. You broad effect were your car?
Speaker 5: Where you when your carsons and you kill people?
Speaker 2: That's you really question I was gonna say, I do love the fact that we have like people in operating rooms.
Speaker 1: Right, that's awesome. That's wrap small penises and hairy penises. I love.
Speaker 2: I mean I figured that's what I mean, Like, why wouldn't they be like, you know, you gotta find some someone's of joy.
Speaker 3: It's like the person that found Kobe's body and took pictures and distributed it Like that's like that's insane. That's like, there's there's some people who are supposed to there's Yeah, they're spposed to be. So unfortunately, most people didn't get to see it, but some people saw it.
Speaker 1: Some people saw it that we' supposed to see it. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't think it made it to the Internet, because we would have found it by now. But I think this person sent to other people that weren't stupid enough to post it online, but it got out because there there are people at the end of the day, there's snark cake and joyers. But this is why I can't I can't ultimately believe in conspiracies, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like really like crazy like off the way pre internet, pre internet, maybe not I think even less.
Speaker 3: So they're going home and telling everyone and they're going to the bar and like, yo, Johnny Johnny Johnny Johnny Seed.
Speaker 1: Whatever the I literally saw that.
Speaker 2: They tried to They tried to assassinated Castro like what like a million times. Yeah, and that was in a time where you would assume it'd be easier to hide ship because you wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 1: Just like send like what were they using carry carry Uncles is one guys that tried to do that. We know he was one of the people, that's right. Yeah, I know I know one of our friends uncles. Yes, yeah, them to you know them to Oh really yeah, absolutely, it's interesting. Yeah, it's insane. It's an interesting story. I heard it.
Speaker 3: I was like, anyway, to move on, let's go to the next thing before this.
Speaker 1: These before somebody comes into the window away. Yeah you saw the fourth kind? I didn't, but I did. Why did you bring that up? It's a it's a moment. Oh no, maybe not the form comment.
Speaker 4: It's a movie with some black girls, like telling a girl about aliens and she's like, they're aliens and she just gets yanked away, like and the woman just has to stand there and deal with the fact that he saw black woman take into the sky.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna the next question was was it?
Speaker 1: Or don't look up or whatever?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, that's not the song. Wait, I'm gonna move on to the next.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, don't look up, I think, right, don't look up and look up? There the one with black people?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Wait? Am I no? Is that the Jordan Peele movie?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong? Waita US is one of them? Isn't there one where it's like you're not supposed to look up? Or the alien thing is that I know, no, no, is that what it is? Movie? Though?
Speaker 2: What there's is there something called Don't look Up, but look Up is the movie with like uh it gets Leo Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Lawrence and they play I think right, yeah, and they play like they're they're trying to warn the world about like an asteroid that's coming, and no one takes.
Speaker 1: It seriously and they ruin it more movie but like it's.
Speaker 5: Kind of one of those things where it's like it's made.
Speaker 3: Is Leo like talking about like the difference between Negro skulls and white schools in.
Speaker 1: That movie that's legendary. He said, he's like that in every rolldown.
Speaker 5: He's just he's just Calvin can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got.
Speaker 2: Touched in and he was like, I shouldn't touch this, all right, all right, Juxtow the Jester wrote in he says, hey, cigarette cigarello and cigar cigarello, like the first time question asker, longtime listener, and patron.
Speaker 3: First off, thank you fellas for keeping me keeping me insane in.
Speaker 2: Our hell world.
Speaker 1: No problem, blood, no problem man, happy to do it.
Speaker 2: I'm constantly reminded by the show of my backlog of single player games. Being twenty in college, I find myself dedicatated. I find I find myself dedicating my time to multiplayer games as it's easier to just pick up and put down. So I'm looking for advice on what single player games to pursue. First, MGS three, Dead Space two, GTA, GJ four, Batman, Arkham City, Cyberpunk twenty seventy seven.
Speaker 1: That's not what you do.
Speaker 2: It just mean the first thing on the list kind of threw me up. It is it is the most eclectic thing on the list, But uh, I don't know. I mean, it depends on what you're into. Man Like if if if you're into multiplayer games, Mike assumption is that you are more action oriented, and.
Speaker 1: So Cyberpunk I would say Skyrim and Cyberpunk.
Speaker 2: I would actually like right now, I would actually probably say something like, I mean, depending on what games you're playing, I would I think I think Cyberpunk's is pretty solid. He brought up the Batman Arkham games, and I think those are a great. That's a great because that's a quick one. You know, that's not a lot of your time. That's like maybe ten hours for the first one. And then like maybe less than twenty for the second. Yeah, it doesn't take a lot of time to get through those, and they play great.
Speaker 1: I'd be great.
Speaker 2: Ninja guid In two Black is out now and it's fucking great. That's a that's a nice trunk cad. That's like a really small game, easy to digest, not a lot, not hard if I mean, if you play it on hard.
Speaker 3: I'm playing it on just normal, on normal, yeah, and it's pretty easy for me.
Speaker 1: It's I think you're a little more versed in play.
Speaker 2: You know, I just know shot. I'm getting hit all the time. I know there's a black button. I'm forgetting to use it.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, fair enough, Okay, maybe it's not saying okay, maybe it's not okay whatever.
Speaker 5: Dead Space two you brought up. The death Space remake is great.
Speaker 1: Space Remake is great because it's like really cheaper right now.
Speaker 5: It's really cheap and it's great.
Speaker 1: It's fucking under twenty dollars. I have that game, That's how she was. I already own it.
Speaker 3: I do that too, though, I swear I still do that. So I have a game and like, oh look I'll see the price. Already have it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, I'm making account and Braid sucks, dude. Yeah, it depends on what you're into.
Speaker 2: But like, I mean, everything you mentioned is is, but I would say maybe like MDS is like pretty specific. Cyder Punk is long, and so is The Witch of Three. So like if you if you're having trouble, maybe delegating time. So I would Punk is not long if you just because there, it's it's if you mainline it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I feel like depending on I like games like that to where it gives you the option if you want to play forever, just like kind of that's.
Speaker 2: Not like about Mafia right now, Like I have no I have no interest in doing extra ship. I'm just sitting for the story and it's great for that. It's like the pacing is great.
Speaker 1: Every can find a Cypunk okay, well, moving on, moving on. Every time I fell Indian people in Cyberpunk, of course not interesting. They're stuck. They bar him over there. They bought them to that part of the world. They're you yon, coming beyond like the waste Wall. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: They put they digitized every Indian and put them beyond the Black Wall. Why so it and there's no like real good reason. It's like we want the digendians dig is that cyberpunk two? Yeah, two twenty seventy seven and Cyberpunk two. I couldn't know that actually is that they never named stuff like that for that world, stuff like that is what ever?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So what.
Speaker 1: Cyberpunk two? Is that like the first like chip or something. It's still like modern day like, oh, let's just two. That's sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, look at this because that's that's like just twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: And when they did Google. I love how fast that came and gone. It should existed. It's kind of coming back. Now there's the dude.
Speaker 2: They have smart glasses now people are actually target oh interesting, Like it's I mean, they're pretty stupid right now, like like right now they're just like basically Siri.
Speaker 3: But they do be music in your head, which is awesome. Like that's a crazy I don't like, like it.
Speaker 2: Just uses the vibrations of the glasses to like to uh, just put music in your head without having to listen to it and people around you can't hear it. It's it's pretty nutty actually, to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I mean it's feels simple. I understand it feels dangerous in a way, but like whatever, it's kind of cool to be honest with you, but like it's I would say neat is the perfect word for that. That is a neat trick, but like I'm not neat. That's a neat trick.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice, But yeah, they scrap them earlier or you're knee, dude, I beg my knee. I begged my knee coming home because we were we met at the breakfast place and we were like waiting for Sweeny for like three hours because he was late. Okay, at least were waiting, and we walked into the apartment to record and I I really fucking banged my knee against the just a doorframe in the in a way that like felt like part of me was like subconciously trying to kill the doorframe. I'm still feeling it still hurts like a lot.
Speaker 1: But I there was one day when I went to the house and I fucking walked into and I cut the funk out of my arm and I think you were there when I cut it, and you were like you're right, and I was like, yeah, whatever, like the blood like wolverine attacking him, So yeah, whatever, bike messenger knocks me down. You get that cut there, Gay? Hey man, you're gonna watch up with them anyway, Peter, you know Peto no Homo park? Another one, Peto Park. This will be the end.
Speaker 2: This will be the last one. Uh, Demon's Rage kind of jumping off of what we were talking about. Demon's Rage round, and he says, dear fark Tank. I wrote in about six months ago asking for advice for starting Balder's Gay three. This game is one of my favorite of all time, but I really fucked up. I worked forty five hours a week and I'm playing co op with my brother. Needless to say, we're still playing it and I still think it's amazing, but I don't.
Speaker 1: Want to do it anymore. How do I get off this ride?
Speaker 2: I'm watching the game industry pass me by, and I'm getting anxious about it. Please help all, just decide. I just want to push through and do it. But how did you guys do it so quickly? How much should you miss? I'm at like two hundred and fifty hours, that's all, yo, We're not with.
Speaker 1: The game yet.
Speaker 3: Two dred ft the hours that their co op is. I feel like what's happening is they're having a blast, dying so much doing fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like they're just fucking getting destroyed, progressing very slowly, but they're having a blast. So it's like at this point, man, look you don't I I say, you have two options. You either don't play co op anymore and just and they played as quickly as possible. But if you don't want to do that and you're still curious about the ending, watch some YouTube videos.
Speaker 1: Like you played so much of that game already, like even like what I feel you at Act one. That's there's no fucking ways of act on Twitter for the hours. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: You can watch a video about it. I think watching a video about this game is gonna undercut.
Speaker 1: It's gonna undercut a lot of it because of the control and your character and all that aspect. But I'm just saying, but if you can't have the time, if it's time to move on, but.
Speaker 3: You're curious about at least how it plays out in a certain aspect, I mean, that might be your best best.
Speaker 4: That's not a game you can put down and pick back. That's not a game you can like hod pick a back up for the problem with that game. That's not a game you can pick up real quick.
Speaker 1: That's that's why I haven't gotten back to it yet. That's the only like I give that game to Mick.
Speaker 4: I bought make that game for his birthday and he was like, hey, dude, I don't think I should play this game. I get like when I play RPG, I get like really into ruined them and like I can't like I you know, like I I lost you know, Yeah, that's crazy. That's on the street with all he has is steam Deck and Balter's Gate.
Speaker 1: That's that's it.
Speaker 2: Literally, I saw him sitting on the street. I saw literally he has no legs to smoke. He cut them off and sold him on the fucking Coasta Rican black market. Yeah it's five bucks because she still doesn't understand American money. Yeah, and he was like, Derek, so fisically illiterate that she shills her friend.
Speaker 3: Five dollars and so they bought they bought one my closest friend. I'm not going to be That's what I'm saying. Did you see the thing that I don't know if she sent it to the group? Watch the was that so crazy?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 3: Some fucking some white only golf club or something like that country club.
Speaker 1: Country. Well, they don't know that just by looking at.
Speaker 3: Her, you look a Saxon baguely, you look like you're clearly from the writing place on the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah sure, yeah, yeah, appears his dad's there.
Speaker 3: Would because you can't just by looking at him right away, you can't just tell no, you see you know.
Speaker 1: So you you can't. I think that's probably I think I have this thing where I think me.
Speaker 3: Looking at Mick, I couldn't tell like what was going on. And in the same way I can just make would just be like, I'm just a white guy, and then I think color, skin, color or gender or race.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unless you're white, unless the calm welcome to the club, my boy. And then they they they saw cameras.
Speaker 3: There's like CCTV of uh smoky watching that the Snark Tank and then they see black men on the screen.
Speaker 1: They got kicked out.
Speaker 3: Right now, creature say you And then she was like, no, this is my These are my mandingos. That's I make them fight and talk podcast. So listen talking a podcast.
Speaker 1: We gave them a show. I had good fight. It was really really good. I beat up negro other Negro move no words. I was killed. You're the you're the plantation order. That's crazy. Can we do that? Can we give you Halloween? Can we give you the Southern Halloween? Can we give you a Southern tuxedo?
Speaker 5: We're gonna buy me a good Southern tuxedo.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be good, but buy you you want me absolutely not buying you a good one, but you can it will be yeah, yeah, yeah, wedding you too too. Probably, I'm not doing no tux It's gonna come in. Yeah, I got I got, well I have I haven't. I don't have a blazer, but you don't need what I got a vest. Yeah, I'm gonna have to be have to. I'm gonna be up there. You're gonna be You're gonna be.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're gonna be one of the people on the line. You're right, Yeah you will.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm a good friend to somebody's serves you. Right, you're gonna get beaten to death. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Imagine someone comes out with a candostick made of fucking I don't know vibranium and they start whooping me to my concept.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what made me sense. I don't know if.
Speaker 3: They use the craziest rarest metal freakings.
Speaker 1: Why I have that. Yeah, let's go listen.
Speaker 2: So I mean, if you're trying to, I think at this point you've played enough of the game to be like, listen whatever, just go move on, because I would say at a certain point, like if I'm playing that, That's how it was with the Outer world. It's like I was fifty hours in the Outer Worlds and I came to the last question, and then I realized that there was like two extra dalc things that were like entire branching pads, and I was like, do I really want to do this? But do I really want to spend more than fifty hours on a video game? And I was like, now I'm gonna finish this up. I like this, but like I just it's ridiculous at a certain point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one thing, Yeah, play till you fuck Carlat then stop playing the game. Yeah I don't Yeah, one thing, I don't know why I fucked every girl in my camp. It's fun to play through.
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, that's that was the reason why multiple play through make sure you have such with everybody at the same time. I fucked all of them. I hoped that I'm trying to hoop the three way, but it wouldn't worked.
Speaker 1: Oh what do you mean this? That doesn't make you fuck them at the same time? But no, like I did one plate thrive. Oh I gotcha, I got it. Okay, No, that's fair, that's fair too. The hardest one, that dumb bitch for me.
Speaker 3: Oh that was the first one that because she was just like, I, you're no. I had to fight her to fuck her first. It was the easiest one for me.
Speaker 4: They fucked her first, but then she fell in love with me afterwards. I beat that bitch's ass. I whooped the fun.
Speaker 1: Out of her. Bro I beat the piss of her. Yeah, asolutely. Actually that's not true.
Speaker 3: I was blazed through the game, and she actually got pretty close to killing me because I was kind of blazing, so I was like, I'm a little underpowered.
Speaker 1: Mega death row it In says.
Speaker 5: He says, Oh homosexuals.
Speaker 1: Is it just me?
Speaker 2: Or do the censor bleeps make TV comedies funnier? I feel like it gives swear words a bigger punch specifically, and shows like South Park.
Speaker 1: I kind of agree depending it totally.
Speaker 3: It totally depends, Like, say, one of my favorite moments of South Park is when they're doing the fake Christian.
Speaker 1: Rock band Faith plus one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it hit much harder when it wasn't bleeped, But it hits almost just as hard, but just a little bit harder when Cartman's saying fuck Jesus.
Speaker 1: Like it's so shocking to just hear that word. To hear that fuck Jesus, it's like, WHOA, calm down, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in two thousand that was like and like get you killed. It still felt great, like the bleep was so there is kind of in an emphasis with the bleep, So I get that, But.
Speaker 5: I think the thing about it is that like it's almost like.
Speaker 2: A bleep is almost like taking part of what you're watching and turning it into into a book where you have to kind of interpret, like you know what that word is, right, but you get to you get to determine the delivery in your head.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I'm so like you paint the picture.
Speaker 2: That's why I think hearing Like when I hear things unbleed, unbeaped first and then I hear them beeped again, I'm annoyed. But then when I hear things first beaped and then hear them unbeped. I think that's kind of weird. It never matches because like my assumption of how that sounded was like what I assumed to be funny about it, And now I know what what it really sounded like. It would be like like a SpongeBob doing the sailor move. Yeah, Like I've heard some of the real clips.
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 3: It's not as funny as it was in my head, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because that's actually that's a great point, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: And dude, the bleeps are what a magic tool to where you can turn like that Jimmy Neutron clip, but later you can you can put a bleep in that and then all of a sudden your mind immediately knows that it's connected to the N word. But that's just the cut off. The normal thing is that it cuts off right before the knit. If you were to put like a I mean, people, what was that Jimmy Kimmel segment that you do all the time, it's that oh, I don't know it was, so it was the yeah, the unappropriate whatever it was called, and that it's the power of the beep is actually the bleep is actually pretty pretty good.
Speaker 1: I yeah, yeah, the bleep is pretty bleepful.
Speaker 2: It just it really does like just let you agine the funniest possible thing and it's just and then you're fucked.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and then you're like, n word. It's like if you I think I want to put a beep on the Mega the Mega Death thing, it it might sounds worse. It already sounds bad, and it's going to sound worse, like really wait, he definitely said it.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get the funk out of here. We pretend to cancel him. Who Mega Death must who is character? Which character?
Speaker 4: Mega Death like a character for podcast? It's create a Mega Death character. I like Mega Death as a character.
Speaker 2: I almost he's like another Rogues Gallery feeling. He's like he's like along with Pizza time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I pictured him like being loosely connected the Megatron. Yeah, he's kind of.
Speaker 5: Like a Megatron, but of cardboard.
Speaker 3: That is so so hardboard boxes can transform, so that makes senseboard it's there.
Speaker 1: He transforms and he just compiles cardboard.
Speaker 4: What he does he puts a bunch of cardboard box of the smaller size, the smaller size into himself. So he's actually really dense and quite powerful, but he's still weak to water.
Speaker 2: But there's always cumbersome uh styrofoam shavings falling off of him.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. He's really strong, but he's weak to water. He has Spider Man. Spider Man's I got like seven box cuts gonna be paper cuts and I'm fucking bleeding and it hurts. He's like, yeah, I'm mega dad, and he shoots a box on his head, a smaller box.
Speaker 2: We're getting stupid. We're gonna read our names. We're gonna read the names of our patrons. Over at patreon dot com slash the Snart Tank. Remember you can go over there to get early access at free exclusive episodes, all that jazz.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 5: We're gonna read our twenty five dollars our patrons.
Speaker 4: Now, are there boxes of every dimension or the only like certain dimension boxes?
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 5: Strapped a gun to my dog's back?
Speaker 1: Now he now he gun dog, gun dog? What I don't know, man, it's as crazy as what he just said. My isn't crazy? Simple question?
Speaker 5: Would you even ask the are there every?
Speaker 1: Is there every? Like Let's say you get a box that's like like thirty.
Speaker 4: Are the boxes of every thirty thirty two by seventy five, Right, Okay, would there be a box that fits perfectly inside of that box that's slightly smaller.
Speaker 1: I don't allow me to be able to fill a box to it's upmost with boxes.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I think I think you should be savagely whipped by Indian weapons, not clean, Like what is what is an Indian weapon?
Speaker 2: You know? The the.
Speaker 1: Landline, that Indian guitar whatever that thing is called again?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: You know that thing?
Speaker 5: I guess, bye, I guess this is the shows taken.
Speaker 1: I can't I can't hit that note, but the band I know what you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thing I forget. It's called like a a C tar or something.
Speaker 1: Guitar?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's from guitar Hero. That's rules.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I can't take rid for that. That's definitely something that's that definitely exists already, it.
Speaker 1: Must and I want to play it. Yeah, I would absolutely play guitar here.
Speaker 3: All the Indian hits that's like dope, you know the one that goes a little baby, give me Bubbs and vision.
Speaker 1: My favorite?
Speaker 2: That's your favorite Indian song? The favorite song is uh? That one by by deformed.
Speaker 3: Daniel gi Ho is pretty good.
Speaker 1: That is not bad, like a jeep pie. You remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got the web. Yeah, then that neutrality fidget Spinners and.
Speaker 2: Giantess or something mugg Yeah that is yes, that that that guy that was a weird, dumb piece of ship that was trying to be like relatable yet fidget Spinners and all this ship trafic.
Speaker 3: How he dies They baked him into a pie and killed him.
Speaker 1: They made a really hot pie giant and they made in a jeep pie made My favorite song is that guy were It's like, goodbye to the people who hated on me, Goodbye to the people who loved me. Is that really? You haven't seen that? Dude? It's my face.
Speaker 5: It's so earnestly cringe in a way.
Speaker 3: That's like that sounds awesome, Yo, look look up.
Speaker 1: Goodbye by Danny.
Speaker 3: It's d four n n y I think if I remembering it correctly, but it is a crazy.
Speaker 1: I want to hear it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh man, guy on TikTok that uses the green screen and he just does karaoke. He just stares into the camera. He's like skinny and he's see he seems like an angel. But also heavily Indian accident.
Speaker 1: Yeah you've seen him. You've seen that guy. Good to me, Like you see, so let's go, what is he like? Seven feet tall to seven he's like a.
Speaker 2: Forty four foot tall seventeen year old. That's such a crazy event. I love how bad the quality?
Speaker 1: I know. It's why does this sound like he's down a manhole to everyone?
Speaker 2: That's actually like the men narrative of the story is that he's trapped at the bottom of a sewer.
Speaker 1: And he's given up hope. It's actually a series of like he's really tall, but he's still trapped by certain things, sort of like how much no matter how big you are, you're still inflicted by certain problems in the world. It's like, yeah, that's like sand Deep. Whoa Deep? All right? That's the name Deep? Actually I know San Deep? I know what are the names?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I don't even know. I don't even know any Indians.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Indian I don't know. With a bunch of them now high school, not that I noticed, damn problem. Why don't I don't know?
Speaker 2: Maybe they were too tall, I didn't see him, or like they just didn't pay attention to me. But I just I just wasn't friends with him.
Speaker 1: What do you have any What do you against Indian people? What do they have against me? But classic white? I'm not the problem they are. I don't know. I just say these words. It's a word, right, I just knew that. I just throw non bread at them.
Speaker 5: Non bread is delicious.
Speaker 1: I actually really want some Midian food. I've been thinking about it recently. I might get like sooss or something. All right, I'm gonna We're gonna read the twenty names. Now count me down three to one? Are we ready?
Speaker 5: Strapped a gun to my dog's back?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: He gun dog? Amazing? Now this is my dog. This is my dog with a gun, gun dog, my gun dog. This is my dog.
Speaker 2: Gun Mars Balls versus Capcom three, The Gaze of two Worlds, Stupid, the homeless person in between Sweeney's teeth. I am going to kill the president with a mortar. I recently got my necrotic gallbladder removed. Amma throwing big Emma throwing big box. Can I pay you guys do a live podcast at a birthday party in March, Yo? Where what's the price?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, you got some life changing money. Are you one of these uh, you know, one of these affluent kids.
Speaker 1: I mean, no shot, But.
Speaker 3: Like, if you're serious, damos, man, I'm serious, Like I will hear you out. We will hear you out, and if it sounds.
Speaker 1: Realistic, we can talk about it. But it has to that's a high price, man, I mean relative. We'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: We'll see how high, because high could mean very many things. Thousands, I mean, well, of course it's gonna there's gonna be four figures evolved.
Speaker 1: Yes, but like that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We can talk about logistically and see if it's real or if he's like a five hundred dollars you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's like, that's what I'm saying. We can talk about it.
Speaker 2: I would almost rather donate five dollars to the person to stop asking me that question.
Speaker 1: All right, let's give you a PS two with no cords.
Speaker 3: Oh my fucking good, Oh god, so enticing, I need as so bad, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I actually really knew what would I give you this delay getty? Where I could do is this xbox or sixty filled with milk.
Speaker 3: To the brim, to the brim, see I preserve the milk. It hasn't even turned into like cottage cheese yet. It's just it's still milk that actually impressed. Take a scoopy, like, take us, how old is Take a sip of it? Go ahead, please, this is really good. Milk is cream that was.
Speaker 5: A secret to the best to the best tasting milk is fermenting it in ANX.
Speaker 1: For twenty years, for twenty years, all right, can you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chris delaying the end of each episode because the moment the camera turns off, Sweeney and Derek brutally molested.
Speaker 1: That's that's true.
Speaker 2: I just keep the show going to avoid the fate of the show ending. So it's just like, so, you guys are just like Chris, it's been seven hours?
Speaker 1: Are we good?
Speaker 5: It's like, no, I think we got more because I know when it ends it's over for me.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Uh broke my dick coming in her snatch, licking the rust off my slutty little car.
Speaker 1: Broke my to come in here? Been a cumber Batch Okay, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Yeah, built of Vergis swaffle is why I don't know what that is in my garage.
Speaker 1: I ain't I ain't a lie. I ain't a lie now coming out.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm finna fly to the nearest Pride parade, Goodbye nothing nowhere, one by one.
Speaker 1: So I love that name actually so much.
Speaker 2: Epic rap Battle's history Doctor Frankenstein versus doctor Jill Stein.
Speaker 3: Doctor my god, Oh my god, that'd be amazing.
Speaker 2: Sucking my sticking my head all the way up in visible woman's ass to suck on our colon.
Speaker 1: That's insane, It's crazy. Hm hm oh yeah, actively wow.
Speaker 3: I was watching that grapefood ship, yes, last night, the girl sucking it. Where's Yeah, of course you've seen. Everybody's seen that that whoever she getting blow drops from it?
Speaker 1: Sounds like so we looked up Bobcat Noises afterwards, and I'm like, it's.
Speaker 2: Literally wow, wow, you gotta read the rest of the Somebody said the I'm cooked.
Speaker 1: I can't like, I can't see him. Sounds like where were you at? I don't know, mother, Remember what I said last Everyone needs to get grapefood remember, Okay? Berzerka Broly Gap Shotting, Swing Snart Tanks Live in Japan featuring Johnny Somali. Still, did you guys hear about the upcoming Mass Effects series neither have five because it just made it. That just made it up. The veil guard, Emmett till every tilling like a villain. What do you call it?
Speaker 4: I fight children swen flossing using a vinegary balls act. Derek Poppy made Derek Poppy made Metal Listen to the New Way Out Domination Van of the Dead. Waldrick says Metal is too aggressive. The sketch is sweet. Wait, the sketches.
Speaker 1: Sweens out skin. Which to choose between a kills a kiss? Which would you choose which to choose between? It's literally he wrote it like that, which to choose between? Which to choose between? Yah, it might be like shorthand, like a kill switch and kill switching gay each popa roach, X rise against a ghost or Lincoln Park Concert.
Speaker 4: Uh me like movies for the me, like Moose for the right reason. You guys like movies for the wrong reasons. One woman roving band on Band of Raiders. Uh came inside it sexy all so much that I think it's either alive or got a curse. I sometimes see it move from one spot to another. I wish I was joking.
Speaker 2: Uh hamas piker and sexual Devian BANEO and the horse, the horse pedal should fuck each other to the death.
Speaker 5: To the Disney's son telling him to log off.
Speaker 1: No really, oh no, I can't aware of all this ship huh. Yeah, well he's old.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like, fuck that sucks, dude.
Speaker 1: Well he had a kidney is really young, I remember, really young. That sucks. His son is aware of all this dev.
Speaker 2: And c that's why that's whatever due at the same time, like every one thing. If it was like you're cringing the past, like I don't know, uh huh, but like to be ongoing.
Speaker 1: Dude, you have a son.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that usually whips people straight. They're like, straighten up, They're like, I'm gonna fly straight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna like try not to be a piece of shit. And I mean I know people that have wives that be cheating on their wives. You're right me giving that as an example is probably very few and far between. It should it should be.
Speaker 4: It should be like, hey, look, you know, you shouldn't be doing that stuff. But like, especially when you're like married, like you're married, just don't get married, bro, Like, don't do that stuff while you're fucking.
Speaker 3: He just he was fucking I mean, I'm telling you how many times them say he's villain maxing, like in every sense of the word, like in every aspect.
Speaker 1: He's like, I'm gonna be married to this bitch. She's gonna be open.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna try to also be with Lauren Southern. But Lauren Southern's like, no, you're with that chicken. Laura's other believes that she caused them to break up. Uh, like she was a major ripple in their relationship. There's a bunch of crazy shit, man, And the fact that he was fucking Lauren Southern low key is so crazy.
Speaker 1: You're like, you believe that she's.
Speaker 3: Like a fucking Nazi on the surface, but at the same time you Nazi and then you're fucking allegedly. Uh.
Speaker 1: Nick foint ays too.
Speaker 2: Would there be a person crazy? Is there a person that you are so into that you would you would fuck them even if they were.
Speaker 3: I would, I would fuck them, but I would never I would. There's we are not having We're not conversing, we're not fucking hanging out. We're not getting to the point where they're like, I'm I have de feels, dude. Lauren Southern fell in love with this guy with Steven Bunnell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 3: I have never seen one redeeming quality of him in the stream where I'm like, that guy seems like he would be fun to hang out with it. I've seen him hang out with Turkey Tom, I've seen and every like he's just always this weird, awkward, quippy guy that just seems like I want to go back to my streams, like he always reminds me of that, and I'm like, I don't want to hang out with that energy.
Speaker 1: Like it's the type of energy like he feels like he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't want to be out, like he feels the safeness in his room where you can just look at Wikipedia and destroy people like that.
Speaker 4: I don't think there's any one that I would if they were Nazi. I think that would turn me off of the.
Speaker 1: I totally would some racist people. Absolutely. I don't think you can do it, because I absolutely, But it almost feels like because my fear is that I can get them pregnant potentially and I'd be bound to them. But do you not do that? Yeah, I don't have to do you there, this guy is gonna bust there there.
Speaker 4: We There are so many times people are like try to make the proper decision and shit goes wrong. And for me, I understand that sex could lead to sex could lead to something that I.
Speaker 1: Do not that weak. I'm not that well.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm on so that the odds of me getting a wo is I'm good. But even so, I'm drinking mountain dew forever.
Speaker 1: That's good. Mountain deridos is you have. My sperm is bright green.
Speaker 3: Myerm is more like I would, I would describe it more as hazel.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really bad.
Speaker 3: Gross is like hah, funny hazels concerning what do you mean it's it's it's like a.
Speaker 1: Beautiful woman's eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, It's like a positive thing might come Chris, the man with a hazel cumb.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess, like would you would your You'll just be like hazel nut neurologist. Okay, hiring Babamba to kill my boyfriend for not giving me a detention, sating the man whose handies are good? Are God's here and make me Randy getting murdified the entire military because some dog used to work at the White House. Thoughts and the Temple of Pool. You think the Snart tank leads the pee wee peanuts like the pe wee coming out. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: You got to mention that period came out so people Herd came out as gay.
Speaker 3: What are we saying?
Speaker 1: Jack the world? Fast? Wait? Wait wait, what are you saying? Pee wee? Herman? Paul Rubins in a field he was gay. Uh wait he came out. He didn't come out. He was a veal he was gay. He can't come out. He's not here, no more put away in fact, so who unearthed that he is gay?
Speaker 4: Probably literature, homosexual literature, chimed ladies, fall harreals.
Speaker 1: I show the metal Uh he's in metal gear?
Speaker 2: Do I know it? You?
Speaker 1: It's a gate you know it knows it?
Speaker 4: Hey Sween, what's your thoughts on Red Man's last album or Redman as a whole? Red Man really talented rapper, never listening to his albums, A very talented rapper, amazing collabse a method man.
Speaker 3: H fuck it, but but I'll never cut it with you.
Speaker 1: Wi.
Speaker 4: You kind of took up my ass, big meat, the stinks seeming in my my thick not which Andy, the man whose handies are now s tear and forever Dandy Chris Kisses.
Speaker 1: Boy Penis, that's hilarious. What do you call it? Place every dead eye shot on my own forehead? Damn it? Which I live in Texas. I ain't going to Vegas for no roadhouse. Uh, absolute horse piss. In the games, which well, in the game way, the in game currency and call duty is called CP gigs. Oh my fucking god, I don't want to do this. I'll do the rest of them. I need to recalibrate. I would have finished it for you, but I guess go ahead. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Kiss kit, Chris kisses Crazy Attack, Oh yeah, crat Crazy exactly great.
Speaker 4: The game is so fucking insane. I remember I played it like maybe when I went back to your for my friend's wedding. I played it in like twenty eighteen, and I remember how crazy that game is.
Speaker 1: Crazy. I was like, how do I make this racist? I was thinking crazy Taxi is crazy? Taxi Iconic Man.
Speaker 2: That's another one of those games that's like, that's like Tony Hawk, where like I got a lot of music from from those games.
Speaker 1: Dude, fucking Tim Walls talking.
Speaker 3: Tim Walls is a true dreamcast head, and that makes me respect him so much more than I should. Yeah, like just him even being like, yeah, I fuck with crazyttacks. It wasn't playing great. But he's also a billion years old.
Speaker 1: It's probably a.
Speaker 5: Bad luck supporting people that have a you know, aren't long for the for the market.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sea, he would have been such a better choice. Man. Oh oh, saga to him. I saw a tim you know he he actually wish I wish.
Speaker 5: Trump was say enough to you even said something like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean is playing his semens this semen, so U should get him a taxi. Why is crazy?
Speaker 3: He's spending all this time feeding a little human faced fish.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's echo. He knows about it.
Speaker 2: He knows about echo the dolphins, by the way, you know the echo the you know they echo the dolphins. Trademark was filed on September eleventh, two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. That is that's able. We learned that call and figured that out live. Was amazing. Walls Walls. He never once looked at Ivy, he said, he yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: At the beginning of crazy texts.
Speaker 3: Too busy looking at Cervantes.
Speaker 1: He's never never looked at Ivy. He's not a so beautiful he's not a crazy.
Speaker 3: He's a crazy.
Speaker 1: He's a crazy. He's a vaccine crazy person. He's a vaccine gay. He's a vaggot, he's a whoa. That's awesome. That's pretty that's they've never used that, have they not smart? That's amazing.
Speaker 4: That's fucking with that. That's a dumb joke. But it's too high property avagot.
Speaker 5: Ever, I feel bad about that because that's actually gas.
Speaker 3: That's really good. That's definitely gonna like. Oh you took the fauci auci and I'm like, what are you fucking fou?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you do?
Speaker 5: The expert should get killed like Dora.
Speaker 3: But like if they said, are you going like say like a Jackson and the Warriors, He's like, what's the matter, You're going faggot?
Speaker 1: Imagine if it was like a vaccine. What's the matter? Stumbled on to some gold there? Man, My dad has said that to me before he called it.
Speaker 3: He said, you're going going faggot, And I'm like, Dad, damn, that's that's seventies.
Speaker 1: Stop. I kept my tongue, but you were trying to do it the wah, I can't do it. Let's move on. Coughing flem out of my cock sperm. I get it. Yeah, cock fla right.
Speaker 2: Uh, my little brother thought germophobe meant afraid of Germans. The barista deviant should have worn a mask.
Speaker 1: Uh did you? We didn't talk about that either.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the funeral services going on outside of the bikini Forarista place for that guy?
Speaker 1: What they did that?
Speaker 5: Would people look up? Look upside?
Speaker 1: Funeral? Dude? So look it up. I didn't charge my phone. It's so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: What they're calling it? The gun side? Sometimes humanity sometimes we come through. But like, there are people go to that. Are you looking at look upside? I want to see that. I don't want to look that up on my phone, but okay.
Speaker 2: I want you It's not even remotely the worst thing on your phone, right right, Yeah, there's definitely.
Speaker 1: A lot of Yeah, that's that's this is milk toast, So yeah, there's there are people.
Speaker 2: There are people who are like hold like holding like candlelight vigils outside of the massa face and look it is like, is it dark that people are showing up to the funeral of like a sexual predator?
Speaker 1: Probably most likely yes? Is it funny.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh my god, it's so funny, like they're chanting.
Speaker 1: That is me. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So many people, so many It is easily like that's one hundred people.
Speaker 1: Everyone looks like they should be there, dude, but they're.
Speaker 5: All just gathered outside of the beginnia breeze to place, like holding signs.
Speaker 1: Is there a vigil?
Speaker 3: They did a prayer, they should be blowtorched, holding the candles. Oh my god, goodness, that's so fucking funny.
Speaker 1: I love I don't love about it. This is terrible.
Speaker 4: This is a real This is this that is like, okay, we're listening to this the Sively guy, all right, time ahead. This motherfucker does like sexually this sexually harassed somewhat low key and then they're like, you know what, well, let's let's let's let's make this a celebrate.
Speaker 2: The thing to me that I love about it is that it it's so it's so multi layered in it's in its venom.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what I mean, because it's like it's clearly ironic.
Speaker 3: It's a treasure trove of a thing, like you're clearly like this guy is such a fucking loser.
Speaker 5: Let's go pretend like we.
Speaker 1: Which is there.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say that there's not a level of sociopathy there because I think there is maybe light, but I think it's there for sure.
Speaker 5: There's like such a lack of just tact from like the younger generations.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, it's it's disrespectful, but it's it's great. They don't know how to navigate new ones that they needed.
Speaker 3: They need to, but it's also funny they need to come to us to just to ground it a little bit, you know, to be like to an older generation.
Speaker 1: But like, hey, this is hilarious, but guys, you got to chill a little bit.
Speaker 3: Is if you really, if you truly wanted to go, because I feel like this is a little bit in the medium, you either need to go all out or so what I would say, what I would have suggested is like we high and she would have done it. We hire Sarah McLaughlin to fucking sing in the obscation. She would have done it too. I know she would have done it.
Speaker 1: If you pulled the money together.
Speaker 5: She probably she probably does not shot on cameo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so like so she would have no idea what the guy did and think it's a real visual and that would.
Speaker 1: Have been like in the arm.
Speaker 3: She's she's recording with her fucking iPhone four sounds compressive.
Speaker 1: But the iPhone four, that would have been amazing for me.
Speaker 4: The thing is this, right, Like, I agree, I agree that it's that's fucking hilarious, but it's the same thing.
Speaker 1: And then I'm guilty of this. I'm not factually not. It's like saying the N word on ironically, you know you're still saying it. It's a sign of doing it, is still doing it.
Speaker 3: It is a sign of depravity, for sure, but it's funny.
Speaker 2: Also arang Mass and the.
Speaker 1: Good I wonder if there's a place where I would if it's like a Pokemon stopped, like a Pokemon go where he killed himself, probably.
Speaker 2: Imagine probably imagine being like real, imagine having no context in witnessing this event where maybe let's say you're sitting on a resh no, let's say you're sitting on a bench, right and you see over the behavior there's a commotion, some guy drives off into a parking lot across the street, but you.
Speaker 3: Don't know what happened, Like your mind is like damn, or what are the prices.
Speaker 4: Wow, I went to this economy. I would laugh myself that. I think that'd be the time I would have laughed till I die, because I would be so uncomfortable what I just saw.
Speaker 1: I'd be so unfortunately gifted that moment that I would laugh until my jaw expanded. It's a funny possibility.
Speaker 3: Where did this take place, these conversations to have everybody congregate there.
Speaker 1: I don't know why he killed.
Speaker 3: I think it happened in Arizona Reddit, if I remember correctly, I mean this happened in Arizona's reddit. You think it's Reddit or four chan or like it like Twitter, four Chan.
Speaker 2: People don't go outside, so it spreads like anything like I would imagine if you're from that area. Yeah, this probably would have just been It probably would have been one of those things like you know how it's in Washington Square and like Union Square. Sometimes they'll be like people post posters around and say, like, watch me eat a thousand cheese balls in fucking Union Square Park at twelve thirty pm on this day, crowd of like a bunch. You know, this is probably local folklore for those people. It's fucking Arizona. Look, you know, like, what are the eyes that anything else has happened?
Speaker 3: I think I know what it was because now I was thinking about two big events. There was everybody doing the spirit bomb thing. That was a Facebook group. There was where ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then there was.
Speaker 5: Like everybody named Dave or something like met up.
Speaker 2: It was like a like a Battle of the Daves or something to see that one that was like a Facebook one too, where it's like everybody named Dave showed.
Speaker 1: Up to like a park.
Speaker 3: That's funny, they pretended to like fight. And the other one I was gonna say it was the era the storming area for they one. Yeah, yeah, that was another Facebook event, yeah and like which I remember people they were really nervous about that, like they thought, yeah, we were really gonna do I remember that I did it.
Speaker 1: I would have been cool if you actually did it, because you know, one person might have made it. Maybe you gotta you gotta believe in the cause you got You need somebody sort of devious to be like you got like really pumped them u because anyone that's there is dumb enough to like it's like already stupid and manipulated. Right, you have someone that's like because people are manipulating people like that for like you're not getting anything out of it, You're just getting idiots killed, you know, But like you just really do it, like really pump them.
Speaker 3: Full of it and get Shane Gillis Shane Gillis to do his Trump impression all in the in the makeup and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like they're dumb enough to think it's actually him. Like I need all of you, my American patriots, to storm Marry fifty one. They stole something there, they stole. I need you do storm Mary fifty one.
Speaker 2: If you see big spheres with little red dots on him, step right on him, step right on him there power boosts.
Speaker 1: They'll give you the give you people pretty crazy they would do it. Like that's the sad thing is it looks like an explosion.
Speaker 3: It means it's working at a certain point, a certain point teleported somewhere else. I was watching some of his trump Ship and I was like, oh, this is kind of better than Trump does it sometimes, which you know, if you know what I mean, Shane Gillis does a better trumpression than Trump. And then like Trump's I was just like wow, Like if I were a stupid, fucking moron. I would believe that that was Trump.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh wow, yeah, sure, yeah Trump. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Makes more sense to me than that Trump actually said.
Speaker 1: It's truly wild. You gotta get him to do we gotta he's eighty two years a loser, eighty two eighty two. I love that arcade. He's almost he's almost like, what a vaggot, What a vaggot, he's got vaccine. I took the vaggatry on this. Let's move.
Speaker 2: We gotta jumping into the jumping, jumping into a stranger's hand as I am amorph into a gun so the police could do the job for me.
Speaker 1: It's a perfect crime. I like that. That is looney Tunes. Man. I want to do that. Talk him. That wasn't one of the fucking books.
Speaker 3: Man as into a fucking a black person and back anim morphing into a black person. And there's a lot of implication.
Speaker 1: It's a gun that morphs into a black person. Is that a white per is a white woman that morphs it to a black man, that morphs it to a gun.
Speaker 2: That's you can put the books so no, no, no, it's it's one book. But you know they always have like the transitionary period. It's like it starts off as a white woman, in the middle is a black man. The end is a gun.
Speaker 1: So the obvious, the.
Speaker 2: Natural harsh is that the evolution of animalorphs. Like that's like, that's that's the next generation. Yeah, clearly, Okay, I got.
Speaker 1: The negro gun morphs. We have to.
Speaker 3: Well the calm his penis goo so gay? Now did his dick feel Kevin Durant's feet?
Speaker 1: Doctor man?
Speaker 3: Love and how I or how I learned to stop worrying and love the cock?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 2: I ain't paying my TV license, pitch, mister pants, I hope you only come sand forever face unstoppable.
Speaker 3: You turned to me like you're delivering bad news.
Speaker 2: Uh, since you guys mentioned victorious, can you guys pull up a picture of Danielle Monet. She's my crush next to Jade's actress. Who is she's treeing in that show?
Speaker 1: Don't yeah? I mean you crushing on her now?
Speaker 3: Or are you talking about the show and you're a pedophile? She was I'm assuming she was a kid on the show, right, she was like eighteen? Well, I don't know they were proper They were probably like at at the just right on the cusp or just legally in the porn community.
Speaker 1: It's called barely legal. I hate that term. It is upsetting. It sounds so fun.
Speaker 2: It's you know what bothers me too, is that sometimes I'll see, like I'll see a video where it says it'll be like, it'll be like a video that Riley Reid made four years ago, you know what I mean, and it'll say barely.
Speaker 1: Legal, you know what.
Speaker 2: It's so clearly at her thirties, right, but like it's like I'm gonna click it, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like it's not. It's not for that reason. Yeah, she was thirty. She's thirty five now. So during the show, she was at least in her early twenties.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean fairy right, Okay, Yeah, like Marsa to May, who is Danielle?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What the fuck?
Speaker 5: I would have guessed that that was Melissa Marissa til May.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh, who, I don't know who those people are? Is my cousin Vinny the Spider Man movies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 5: That's actually crazy that that is that really her?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's her? Let me see right now? Are they related? They the looks?
Speaker 5: That's stunt I look that up. She is very pretty.
Speaker 1: They're not related. She's pretty. She's good.
Speaker 3: When I was when I was young, I crushed on that Filipino chick Manny from from whatever Assic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh god, I want to spur them on.
Speaker 4: Mammy ever had a blow up all of a sudden in the middle of that series for no reason. So from being like scheming looking like an alien to like, oh, you're kind of hot.
Speaker 1: Now, the grassy was kind of I kind of want to watch it again. You don't, I know, I don't.
Speaker 3: I kind of don't, but I just want to see if it's any good because I watched like a lot of Marathon one day when I was living in Arizona, and.
Speaker 1: I watched like all of it. Dude, Jimmy getting shot was so funny.
Speaker 2: What makes it sad is he got shot for no reasons because that guy like he was the only guy being nice of this dude.
Speaker 1: He was being nice of this dude. And then he like, it's insane because he like that whole situation here, not like us of that scene. That's crazy. I'll be sick. That whole situation so fucked up because Jamie was the only one that was like stop bullying him. He even checked on him and then he just shut up. What's up?
Speaker 2: Spoilers like that's like, that's crazy. I remember watching that moment when I was a and being like, why did Jimmie shot so hard?
Speaker 4: I was like, what the fuck? Because everyone else is a particularly spinner Spinner was We're not gonna talk about we don't need to go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read the rest of the nerd shot the guy that he should have shot. It was shot the black guy. It was so funny.
Speaker 2: Long time question, ask your first time listeninger, jolly old dipshit ace of the Acerade Hard R.
Speaker 1: Kelly.
Speaker 3: I don't see nothing wrong with a gaping your ethra.
Speaker 1: I can't believe black the whole time.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we're getting segregation before GTAI. That's a good one, yeah, Martian manfucker and the attack of the Orthodox Christians walking through the street sipping seeming like a gin and juice.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: I know I'm feeling suck a penis about a fucking dude, bars.
Speaker 1: I feel like I get shot if I did that gape. Somebody would like for episode.
Speaker 4: Coast Riding, Bro, people are riding the West Coast in a way that it just had a doubby. It's been a long time since West had a double. That's why I was trying to act like everything's great ship. I know Joey Batle got pissed off about that, of course he did, But I'm like, hey, come on, like's just let them can you just let them have something?
Speaker 1: I think I think the West Coast dick riding is a problem. It's been a problem for a while, but you guys haven't had a unanimous win. Like, yeah, that's why I feel like four great albums went after another, like I'll give the West that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all. I just think, like, you know, Joey's my boy. I think he's a better rapper than pretty much anyone that put it out. Let let me let him have, let him breath.
Speaker 1: You don't have to, you know, every time, so like does like all right, fuck you. There's just him and KENDRICKR. Homies too, which is crazy.
Speaker 5: All of the patron names. We don't say all the patron names.
Speaker 1: It'll be funny. You can Sam, how about you? Sam? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the guy and the Hey we'll get you on.
Speaker 4: Out fly you out come here Still Sam and then bash your brain everything thatss we slapt the funk out of you.
Speaker 1: Keep keeping my.
Speaker 2: Keeping my dick to hate the life out of beon Mosk Auxiliary Enjoyer Smitchy the Kid jesse Lee Peterson sing.
Speaker 1: Hakuna Matata.
Speaker 2: Oh oh go, I get it nice. I hate him so much, she pipped in on my Pippa coming in the name of Bradam. Yeah, just just making sure. He fell down every slide on a stairwell. Stairwell, that's how he learned how to go down.
Speaker 1: He came out. He's amazing.
Speaker 5: He actually spoke really quickly before.
Speaker 1: Amazing. I'm alive, amazing.
Speaker 5: I'll never stop believing things are amazing.
Speaker 1: It was amazing. Like he's like Joe Biden, but like black and really stupid. I didn't think it was a real person. I thought he was.
Speaker 5: He's like a thin, black, spindly Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: I didn't think he was. He threw me off so bad when I talking him. I didn't know you met him. I had a conversation. I didn't know who he was. Yeah. I talked about this once briefly on the podcast Long Story Short. I talked to him. We had an interview thing and he said something I didn't even know what to say.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: I mentioned this where he said he said he was talking and he said, and that's why racism doesn't exist anymore, And like I didn't know.
Speaker 1: What to say to that, because it's so it's such an absertain thing to say.
Speaker 3: You kind of just like physical I don't know, you get to a certain point you kind of just want the interview to be over because you're just like I don't know what to say to that, because it's it's that is that not a hot It's like someone's goating, it's the Ultimately, it's such a stupid thing to say, Like how could.
Speaker 1: You don't believe that? You don't like saying it's a good thing? Crime is not happening? Yeah, Like what do you mean you don't believe? Like why are you saying this?
Speaker 3: And then I remember Anthony Fantanta laughing, He's like, what the fuck you want on that show? I was like, I didn't know the fun There was a guy that was like, hey, I have the show you want to be on, and I didn't. I just saw that some people I knew did the show, and I'm like, oh, I guess sure didn't.
Speaker 1: Do any research. I don't. I don't do it like that anymore. Yeah, yeah, I just really nearly good shows.
Speaker 3: So did I do the same thing too?
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, you want me? I'm sure? I like why? And then we got on and I was like, what do you want.
Speaker 2: Me for this?
Speaker 3: I don't care to be here at all.
Speaker 1: Stupid people I've been on some streams are like these people are.
Speaker 3: So that's how I was when I was I did that. There was like some podcasts or some stream that I did with Tommy c Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I went on and I remember just being like, I don't I just got immediately the sense of like I don't really care about these these people at all. And then they were like, Chris was so boring on our show. I'm like, yeah, yeah that I think he still does his show. Yeah, god bless I'm sure he's God blessed man.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, mediocrity is good for people. It is you kind of need, like like a radio, you need it. Yeah, you need mediocrity. Ye radio got a primitive baseball listening? Are you dumb? I just hear what.
Speaker 2: I don't get killed asking for breast milk at the restaurant. It's Star coffee departing might come to the unconscious ice agent's face. You miss Dafoe, why because you conjured me from the void. Now it's pizza time, he yelled at a time as a time consuming transformation began. Craig the Canadian, it appears my superiority has led to some controversy. It's your boy, Shawne d Cream by Wu tang gay gay rules everything around me, come in my booty, sucking on dick, y'all, it's not bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that is. I don't think i've heard cream have cash rules everything around me, Cream get the money.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Oh yeah, I guess I never knew the name of that.
Speaker 1: Okay rules everything around me? Yeah, classic line.
Speaker 2: Yeah, friendly neighborhood sex offender, Service Agent two sixty seven RF Gay Junior sipping on that pro prolapse Prolapse the zine can't pull my colon up. Billy Joe Armstrong, I.
Speaker 1: Love Dave bloods Man, I love that guy.
Speaker 2: Uh Billy Billy Joe Armstrong speaking in American idiot melody, getting on jay Z podcast and having the cadence of like Empire state of mind.
Speaker 1: Someone please do that with Ai I really Yeah, if I knew Chinese didn't talk about the AI thing, Oh that is actually a big story. But it was the same thing. Well, dude, the stock the Chinese AI, I can't forget, I can't remember what it's called. Dude, in video.
Speaker 3: Plummeted like seventeen percent lost the billions of value.
Speaker 1: Over hundreds of billions of dollars were lost in the American stock market in one day because of the Chinese AI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they they did basically what is the what was the chat gbt? They essentially did what chat GBT could do with infinitely less resources, with like they said, it.
Speaker 1: Was like six million dollar.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's true, but they invested like six million dollars and we're like doing and then all of a sudden the video like like oop, and other people are getting nervous. Now, of course it went up a little bit, but still crazy. They're the Chinese are going to fucking mop the floora.
Speaker 1: It's's been on that trajectory. Mela had a conversation.
Speaker 4: I was like, Lilian, no matter what, they're going to win, and their human resource laws do not allow them for the same kind of bullshit we.
Speaker 1: Allow that's so they will always in a way we cannot.
Speaker 3: And so unfortunately Trump is working to destroy things and uh infrastructure, make not protect the environment, do everything that China can do so we can actually compete with them. That's gonna be devastating for so But but the reasons people are gonna win, that's all. Trump was right about one thing. He said, we're gonna win like we've never won before. He's yeah, he's talking about him his homies. Of course, it's very true.
Speaker 1: That's a very true statement. The fact that trickle down signs that it's people don't get it. It's like it's it's it's not built for us to sustain ourselves as society. There's nothing. It's like.
Speaker 4: People from before it happened, and people still are like this is a bad way of going about things. And then there's some rat fuck that has a suit. It's like, I think it's a good thing, and it's like, you should be you should be spirit bomb, you should be you should be lifted to the sky and then eaten on display by a bird.
Speaker 3: You don't like Prometheus almost exactly, not unlike Prometheus, not unlike the famous character Prometheus.
Speaker 1: Oh my liver I gave you fire. I hate y'all my ear drums.
Speaker 2: It's okay, I love I can't remember which episode it was we did talk about something. You're talking about a wolf of eating John Marsion's ear drum. That's right, that it was nothing, nothing else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, three x O. And the sudden on set diarrhea on my way home and unfortunately having to potty outdoors. That's rough.
Speaker 2: Never never had that happen to me, Thank god. It's okay to punch nazis slurping stroke and smoking joke and emoticons going like this. Drip mh, Lord of homeless, Lord of all drip. Have you guys seen the video of that guerrilla throwing the raccoon like a frisbee?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, Obi want you Obi? Want you blown me? Last page? Uh waiting for the Sween hunting tear.
Speaker 2: I want his pelt rise against recorded there with their new vocals in between Sweeney's teeth.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a shame, man, Okay, I gotta maybe, I gotta really maybe, I gotta let this song grow on me or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It really bought.
Speaker 5: The mixing really bothers me though.
Speaker 2: Uh. Drinking squirrel Girls, ass crack, sweat, uh drink, Derek's Hereditary, take his ass, Jarvis, take me off, Epstein's Black Book.
Speaker 1: Jarvis probably probably wouldn't be doing what.
Speaker 3: Hasn't been so more JFK files have been released?
Speaker 1: Oh yes, what.
Speaker 3: Hasn't Yeah right, yeah, interesting Epstein files haven't been released?
Speaker 1: Weird Trump? Yeah, weird? Whoa weird?
Speaker 2: It really is getting to the point though, it's like, no way, I'm believing whatever the fun comes out of that though, you know what I mean, what do you mean, like if something does drop, like if if the Epstein files come out and just conveniently like billionaires are missing, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not gonna believe, you know what I mean anything that everything Trump, It'll only be Trumped only Trump's blacked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'm sure he doesn't give a fuck about anybody. Then did all the people that are corner fram are still on there in their life? Oh yeah, no, that's absolutely That is why we came here.
Speaker 3: We came here.
Speaker 1: He was sell them one of the brain I don't care, I got your money already. Yeah. Like, brother, he's on that list. Trump is on that list.
Speaker 3: His best friend is of course, his best friends on the fucking list. Really, it's insane. People still don't believe the IDEO when the IDEO leaked of Epstein saying that you can't, you can't, there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: You can't do anything, Jarvis, take checking off Black Book. God made us unfinished. Now it's my job to fix us.
Speaker 1: Derek.
Speaker 5: What places would you recommend seeing in Greece?
Speaker 1: I know the Greece.
Speaker 3: Definitely Delphi, go to go to Delphi. Some people called Delphi, but the retarded just go to Delphi. That's the that was like the world the oracles were. Conversion ship go obviously, go to Athens. Yeah, see the fucking Pantheon and all that. Ship Just go to the Acropolis ship see the go to go to Grease Park, go find the Lion. There's a there's a flea market in the suburbs, the outskirts of Athens. I can't remember what it's called. I wish I remembered. That place was awesome. Watch out for the fucking ignoxious kids that are trying to sell you ship, because the'll harass you. One of them kicked and spit on me. Really, yeah, because I wouldn't buy one of his Roses and I was like no, and he got was getting really mad and hostile.
Speaker 1: And he kicked me, spit on me and Ship. I have it. I have it on camera. I have a vlog of him doing this. Ship hit him back.
Speaker 3: He's a kid, and I feel like the people that own him probably were like watching or something.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's definitely that kid's not like fucking doing that on his own volition, and he doesn't want to do that.
Speaker 5: Ship wage Slave five eighty three.
Speaker 2: The Machine Machine of sweens Peen is Green from Banging Colled Halloween Puppini Bros. Carl Urban Daring Jack Way to take his hand de Fire for the nov Kan movie donc Donkerson.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear the Weekend song about being?
Speaker 2: A version that he wrote for American Dad Gates Gage six the nineteen ninety one film Dragon Ball. The Magic Begins has Oolong the pig in blackface also Goku is called monkey Boy. It's free on YouTube. Pp My uncle became royalty last week. Police say he was human traffic king.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I like that. That's a good joke. That's hilarious. That's a good joke.
Speaker 3: That is such a specific like I'm trying to envision, like which comedian would deliver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was thinking of that.
Speaker 3: There is a comedian that would deliver that guy Mitch would he Mitch Edberg probably I think could maybe. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like he's that white guy, right, that's like he talks kind of like he has that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he has like he has like almost not I am bic pantamiter, but like he has he has like a a specific like it's a very very specific, consistent like.
Speaker 1: Norman Norman McDonald. Norman isn't this name probably?
Speaker 3: I mean it might be Norman, right, is full name, but it's sort of like that, but not quite the same.
Speaker 1: His name is normal. That's why donald. That's why that's a name, normal McDonald. I have normal McDonald. Shake the hand, jake, gesture my feet, my up feet, my high feet. Want from dude? Normal?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Miss Hebburg was like he had like not Bob Dylan. It's not it's just a weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to describe it. He had a he had a thing. He had a thing. Yeah, the way that he would talk, he would do it. I used to do I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to do. I was that white, skinny guy right with the long hair. The long hair, Yes, he's would totally do that traffic king joke. My uncle became royalty last week.
Speaker 3: The police said he was human traffic king.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like something like something like that.
Speaker 2: That he was like such a specific archetype of person that was like probably really common thirty years before then, but like stood out like really weird at that point, right.
Speaker 1: It was the last bastion of him.
Speaker 5: One of my favorite things, one of my favorite things.
Speaker 2: Like, there's a story that some I think it might have been on like some other comedian was telling a story about him, how like he was like trying. He was at a club or whatever, and they wanted him to pay some kind of fee I can't remember what it was, or pay a tab, but they like they only accept a card, and he was like, he was like, I'll give you cash. And then so he gave the cash and they were like, no, no, we need card, and he was like, yeah, but this is what the card represents. This is the same thing, this is what There's a great I wish I could remember, like who told that story it might have been.
Speaker 1: I feel like I remember it in my head being patriceed.
Speaker 2: But he's definitely like in my top three, he's one of He's like one of those like nons like figures too. Yeah, he's like comedian's favorite comedian.
Speaker 4: He's like what I thought Dave Chappelle was going to become before he became a real bitch.
Speaker 1: Real big Yeah. Yeah, he's he's uh, you know, he's lost his time for me personally. Yeah, for sure. He was on Saturday and Alive and he did pretty good. Yeah, I mean he still has some there're still funny, there's still parts of it. Yeah. I think his monologue is good. I just feel like I never deny that. But like he also like just about a lot of weird ship for no reason. I kind of like, why should a lot of stupid people. I think he's just a lot of stupid people, Like why did you lie about stuff like that? It was kind of weird transit. Yeah, I think he's ill.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about when you say, like.
Speaker 4: His relationship with that transperson, Oh, that is a lie that'd be so much much deeper and like friendly when.
Speaker 3: It just was that's true.
Speaker 1: That is just like why did you lie? Like you could? It would have been the same story if you would have just been like this interaction, he misrepresented their relationship a weird degree.
Speaker 3: The family were like that they they what the story that he told to be like he was like really close to this, that was just a fabrication. I was like, weird, Like I understand comedians lying all the time for jokes and stuff like that, but.
Speaker 5: Not for that moment that Yeah, at that moment there was there was a comedian.
Speaker 1: They got in trouble for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because like his whole thing is about, like, what's.
Speaker 1: Brown did we talk about? I don't know his name.
Speaker 4: He's the one that's in like he was in he was Indian. He was in Masters of None, but he wasn't obviously the main Indian. He Indervid Barack Obama.
Speaker 1: I forgot his name. He uh, what the oh fuck name? I think his name is not gonna come to me. I'm not gonna guess.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I only know he's uh the guy that's Andrew Schultz's pet.
Speaker 1: What's his name again? I forgot him. I used to know his name, Oshkosh. That sounds a little bit wrong, isn't it? Just a yeah? Just sorry? It was just that sounded something like a fucking fucking flash light. Whatever his name is whatever, Yeah, yeah, Akash or something.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 1: The other guy that immediately annoying, the.
Speaker 3: Other guy that I just mentioned, and I forgot his name immediately as he's a sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think any it's just some guy like who.
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of his stories, A lot of his jokes were built on stories about like and they were met like the part of it.
Speaker 1: Him exploring what you call him exploring life as an Indian man around white people. But it happens that it comes to find out a lot of those situations.
Speaker 3: We're just not Yeah, okay, so there's some lying ass ass well, okay, I get it. Yeah, so Dave Chapelle again, though Jameson Pel has so much clout and charitability it doesn't matter, you know, like say, he can do shit like that and it's like, oh it's distasteful. But largely, I would say ninety percent of his fans don't give a shit. They're like, yeah, whatever, Stave Chappelle. Still, Yeah, even I like him less, but like, yeah, like I don't think, I don't hate He's not at the level to where I'm like, I fuck this guy.
Speaker 1: He's not like a Joe rogan to where I have won billion. His name is Hazanan. Let me see which hot Oh that guy? Yeah, that fucking yeah, that guy's a weasel. That guy. Yeah, yeah, I guess a little bit of weasel. I know your time about now.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, there ain't that many famous Indian comedians that you had to you had a poison to, Well, buddy had a poison, I had a poison the curry.
Speaker 5: Guess who was retarded? Great, another one of these.
Speaker 3: I've just laid the foundation of racism in this motherfucker build a castle on it.
Speaker 1: I didn't even hear it.
Speaker 3: I'm just so annoyed.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, go go oh yeah, let's go. You got you got three minutes.
Speaker 3: Guess who was too retarded to click all the products on snark tank dot shop. This guy.
Speaker 5: Still, it's weird scumback teasing on the homepage.
Speaker 1: That's not maybe not, I mean yeah, I mean, I'll investigate. That's weird.
Speaker 2: You should always look deeper into the store because there's always stuff that's not going to be on the front page. Hey dad, oh hey, my dad used to punish me by publicly embarrassing me with tart speak too, meebe fishy. She should bought on my sholom till I'm mazletop speaker Mike Johnson and Son Gooning Emporium, John strickland Marks.
Speaker 1: Eighteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: The N word expresses a phrase the First Church of Keith David Present, the jo I Rogan Experience. Chris should have saved been saved by liquid Margin, Lacy Green from the Time Bandits instead of the Bluey Creator.
Speaker 1: Oh that would have been way better.
Speaker 3: That was just that was just him right off the top of his dome, saying the creator of blue which that was so fucking random.
Speaker 1: I hated it didn't go anywhere. Yeah, it meant nothing. And your phone's being gay I'm working. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: One of these days, One of these days, bang zoom.
Speaker 1: Out your colon nice the colon Mooners, the Honey.
Speaker 2: Pres Blake eight nine to six. Who do you think you are? I Am Pelvis cock Tello the same sex attractions? Do you think Brian Tomps's last words was wah My dad went to school with tears for fears and told me they were known as those queers. It's not true, cause were here The Rachel Payne Hurricane Miller, Texas, State of Salad shot, Young Sheldon, heart Break, d X the Way d X, Tim Allen growl off, oh wait d xx DMX and Tim Allen, this is that thing worth the ampersand where it's does the symbol and then a MP oh okay and Tim Allen in a growl off Nikki Ziggy fifty eight Shades of Gay Marcus Maris Colin fell out Man, I don't know what to do. I don't know too kind of myself to death like a medieval peasant, out of focus Bigfoot preheated TOAs Sorrums Jackson badly Brave Dog the Baby Hunter Atherian needs help blowering his weapon and hail three Orange Man Hunter and Nay from Memphis one and King of hap Hacks.
Speaker 1: Oh thank god, we did it