Speaker 1: The Weird Things happened in.
Speaker 2: The Weird Weird.
Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, welcome to bleds have said so yet again for another episode of the week. I just want to say I really appreciate you guys for following along, for tuning in, and for just being here for the ride. You know, it's been a crazy ride, and uh, it's been fun. And why does that sound like I'm like going somewhere, like you're about to leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's kind of the overall tone. I mean, we can explain it like you're about to leave, because you are. But yeah, the reality will be back next week. Yeah, let's do that real quick, a dual reality it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So my son is due to be born next week, so I'm gonna be taking a month off the show. Now, what that's gonna look like for you guys is there's gonna continue to be episodes because we've been recording so many in advance that that way, I could be gone for a month and they continue to come out. So for me, it feels like the significant thing, the significant break. But you know, I wanted to have like a month to adjust to the newborn and you know, the lifestyle and the you know how it is. They call it the Newborn Trenches and all that I think of it, more like I liked calling it the Newborn bubble, you know, it's a little more positive. Yeah, I thought the trenches really fit. Yeah, well that's your thing. I'll check in after and I'm excited to hear give my interpretation. But anyway, so I am technically stepping away. But so even though the episodes will continue to air and we've recorded so many, for me, I'm going to get this long break. So it just feels a little weird. It feels like the last day of school or something, you know what I mean, or like the last I don't know, the last something. I'm pretty sure I had a dream last night about it being like the last day of school, but probably because my subconscious knows that today was my last recording day before my son is born. So it's just like a weird energy. But anyway, I hope you guys continue to enjoy the episodes, you know, as they're coming out, and I've been long gone by this point that you've seen this one out of the studio. Before I get into the episode, I just wanted to give a special thank you and a special mention to the Patreon supporters. At the Light Being Tier, we have Derek Longorio, Chris Epperson, Brian Lynch, Danielle Morgan, and then there is another gentleman who wished to remain anonymous and gave us a special request to share his message, which was that no matter how low you have fallen in life, you are always worthy of being loved and redeemed by the grace of God. And I think that's a powerful message. I think that it speaks for itself as always. Continue to check us out on Instagram. That's where we post our events. We do have some coming up. Finally, that's just the best way to stay current with what we're doing. And you know, we throw clips up there and things like that. If you've already watched the show, then it's like cool, you know you've already seen them. But we get a million questions, how do we know about upcoming sky watches? How do we know about where you're gonna be and what you're gonna do. Follow us on bloods Sets on Instagram, check out our website. It connects you to everything in the Bloods So Sets so sphere, all of our social media links, all of our everything, you know, the Patreon and and we do have a merch store on there, so these are all ways. You know, it's like, it's just crazy because on the one hand it's hard to ask for support, but then on the other hand, it's like kind of getting to a point to where we can't do it without some sort of support. So we're just like, look, the content's free. Whatever you're willing to engage with us in any way. We're eternally grateful. I am truly grateful for anyone who just presses, like on YouTube or subscribe or does anything to engage with the feed in any way that we can be helped and supported in this. I am asking because we need it, so thank you very much. And it is very humbling, and we're very thankful. We're very thankful for the love that we receive and for the people pushing us forward as we are doing everything we can within reason to wake up as many people as we can. And it's just crazy to see what's unfolding in the world. You know, it's truly insane. So it's been a wild ride and for me in some way, and I'll be honest, it feels in some way like I'm going away for a long time. Because today's date is March eighteenth, it's my last recording date until either the last few days of April or the first few days of May. I don't quite know. They haven't figured out. But you know, while I'm gone, while I'm taking a break, I'm gonna be not only having my son that's gonna be this amazing, most profound and powerful life change for me, but Easter is gonna happen as well. So there's just this strange energy with the timing for me from my perspective of leaving the show while all this crazy stuff is happening and then coming back on the other side of that. So I'm just being authentic, I'm being candid, but like for me, it feels like I'm stepping away and then coming back to a new thing. And that may not be the case, but it feels that way to me.
Speaker 2: Also, how fast it seems that the news is moving and things are really being propelled forward at a speed that we haven't seen since starting the show, which is what five years now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So there's just so much in the air energetically that for me, it's like I'm actually very excited to even though the show will continue and episodes are going to continue to come out, so please feel very much free and encouraged to follow along. And these are topics that you know, we've been some free bawling, some you know, we've had pointed discussions about things that I think are relevant or important at the time. But the moral of the story is we've been kind of grinding so that I can step away for a month. And the kind of I was explaining to Jenny today kind of kind of not be in this hustle like I've been in for five years, to give so much of my time and myself and my energy to the world and to the public and you know, constantly engaging with this thing, but just have a few weeks to just be with my family in private. And while that's happening, Easter's coming, and you know, it's just crazy. So it just feels crazy. So I don't know, I'm just kind of in a in a weird way. But anyway, I wanted to talk about the Lady. So when you really think about the UFO subject, it's really crazy, you know. And I'm going to be the first to admit to like, this is not some kind of thing where I've prepared any sort of notes or any sort of This is not that kind of thing. This is just completely speaking off the top of my heart, because I wanted to do that for these last few episodes as me per Per, I'm stepping away for a few weeks, and I just wanted to kind of talk about the Lady. And it's this very profound thing when you think about how it's been hidden from the world, you know, and how how as you begin to look through basically ancient cultures, ancient history, ancient religions, and you begin to see this glaring, obvious, obvious connection that she's the glue that ties together all of these things. So today I watched the movie The Song of Bernadette, or it's called Saint Bernadette Bernadette's Song, I think, but it's like an old black and white movie about Saint Bernadette, who is known for the apparitions of the Lady in Lords, France. Admittedly, I didn't get to finish the whole thing because it's like almost three hours, which I was shocked about. I got to where I had like maybe an hour left, and then Alex showed up and I was like, all right, I can finish it later, but it was profound and it truly did remind me a lot of my father in the way that her life played out and how she interacted with the lady, although with her it was so I mean, it was like a lot a long time that she was regularly seeing the lady. And there were so many parts of this story that kind of struck me as like, wow, this is really basically the same thing. So this young girl, Bernadette, she's admittedly simple, she's not very smart, she's not, you know, studious, and I thought that was interesting because it was of course, she's in France in eighteen fifties in this era where you know, Catholic culture is so like she's going to Catholic school basically, and in the beginning of the film, she's getting reprimanded because they're basically like saying she's stupid and she doesn't know all of her like even what the Trinity is. She hadn't even learned about the Trinity. And she gets in trouble almost in school for it. And then of course she's sickly by the way, she has asthma. She gets really sick a lot with the cold weather she goes and she has her first experience with the lady and she the asthma's gone, and then she just kind of like is full of energy and full of faith. And the crazy thing too, is like when you think of this, you think of it as a Catholic miracle or like a Catholic thing, but it's beyond that. It's above that. And as time went on, she was experiencing this lady. And here's the thing. This is why my dad was like, you need to watch this movie. Because she doesn't give her a name, she only calls her the lady. And her own mother and her father mock her. Everyone thinks she's crazy. They literally conspire to destroy her life. The Catholic church tries to basically shun her for a while, and the local government tries to destroy her. They even discuss locking her up as a psychotic religious fanatic who's basically starting this fraudulent movement. And she, you know, she never waivers. She sticks to her experience, and they're like, well, you know, local crazy girl. There's all these newspaper are articles coming out about her because crowds of people would begin following her to this place in this grotto in France, where she and lords, of course, where she would begin to see the lady, and she's like, you know, I never said it was the virgin Mary. She doesn't give me a name. I've even asked her. She doesn't give me a name. She says it's not important. So she consistently only would call her the lady. It's like my dad, he's just like, well, yeah, she even mentioned names, but to me, she's just the lady. So they tried to destroy this girl, Bernadette, and she sticks to her faith and she basically the crowd gets bigger and bigger, and she starts to people would be with her at the grotto and Bernadette would see the lady and of course she would appear in white robes with a blue girdle, with golden roses on her shoes, on her feet, and Bernadette would say, you know, she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. She would it would show her like in her bed, sobbing tears at night just thinking about her. She would be crying because she's so beautiful and she's so wonderful and lovely, and crowds of people started to believe her and they would come to the grotto, and they would, you know, see her speak to the lady, and they would never see her. And Bernadette would be like, well, I don't know why they can't see her. She's there, She's right there. And the police would even interrogate her and be like, exactly like what happened to my dad. Would the light detector test, they would change her answers on her to try to catch her and a lie, and she'd be like, no, I never said she had a white girdle. I said she had a blue girdle, And like even the cops couldn't trick her, because I mean, obviously the moral of the story is she was telling the truth, so she was. No, I said she had white roses on her feet. I never said any of that other stuff. So I thought that was interesting because that element of my dad's story actually literally happened, you know, with the whole FBI thing would move on. They tried to, you know, they fraudulently administered a light detector test in a way that is not standard procedure, where they asked him the same thirty plus questions over a period of hours. My Dad's in their fat sleep and true, true, true, true, true, true, and then finally they get one that's like inconclusive, and then they blast it on TV. Oh he's a liar, told you, you know. So it's like there was that same energy with the police, like with this interrogation, and it's just so ridiculous the powers that be, I mean, even in the eighteen fifties, even local government. It was so cool because you get to see a slice into another real story of the lady, but in an earlier time in humanity, where forces were conspiring to shut it down and squash it, people within the government, people within religious institutions, exactly what happened to us, you know. And she just kept her faith, kept her lovely energy and her humility, and no, she's real. She's totally real. You know. I don't know why you can't see, but I see her, and I thought there was a power to her conviction, you know. And then the part where I got to in the movie where I much had to turn it off and we moved on, was she was basically she went to a Catholic priest because she was instructed by the lady to go tell this priest a temple needs to be built at this spot right outside of town where she would see her, and it was like daily. She would go like every day for a long time. There was many, many, many, many many times that she spoke to the lady. So she'd be like, oh, today, her message is, you know, we need a temple built here, and the priest was like, get out of here, you dumb little idiot. He's like threatening to hit her with a broom, Like you freaking moron, Go tell her that she's crude for even suggesting such a thing. He was blasphinging her. And Bernadette comes back and she's like, oh, one more thing that she requested that you do your I think I'm not Catholic by any mean. I don't know if this will ring a bell, but something like your professions. You need to do your professions here. And the priest was like interesting. And the reason I brought up that Bernadette was simple was because, at least in the sake of the movie you Know, which is based on her life, it's kind of going out of the way to show you that Bernadette has faith, but she doesn't like know anything. Do you see what I'm saying. She doesn't know all the doctrine, all the dogma, she's failing in her Catholic school. She doesn't know what all this means. She's just like through her heart she's connected to the lady. She doesn't have all this knowledge, which that was like my dad, you know, being a fundamental Baptist and Pentecostal Christian. And then boom, the Lady comes starts giving him this knowledge and they're all like, what does it mean? What does it mean? He's like, I don't know, It's just what she told me.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting to me how the Lady adapts her avatar throughout time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and throughout the peoples, and.
Speaker 2: The genius of it, right, appearing as this character that would deliver usually the proper message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is pretty mind blowing. So it was just really cool, Like how many parallels. You know, my dad is a brilliant man, you know, but he didn't he you know, for example, just how that plays out in the modern narrative. You know, the lady when my father interacted with her, She's like, you know, I'm halth Or, but I go by many names throughout many cultures across time. I'm the universal manifestation of love, the mother of all creation. I've existed since before time and space even more created. I'm the divine feminine in the Holy Trinity, the comforter, the Holy Spirit. She said all these things, and Dad's like, okay, great an eighteen year old me, I was like, whoa, whoa, whoa, what does this mean? What does this mean? And I had to devote my whole life to and he does too, but in his own way, and I and I vote to my whole life to like digging through every little thing I could find to find where she fits into the puzzle of you know, religion, mythology, and history. Right Whereas my dad, although he did in many ways, didn't necessarily feel like he needed to in a sense because he had that direct Oh yeah, she's the lady. I don't need to read all that crap. I've seen her, Whereas me, I'm like, I've not seen her, you know what I mean. So it was just interesting how even that played out in Bernadette's story. But with Bernadette's case, she wasn't studious in school. She was, but it's Catholic school, so that there's a relevance there, you know. So that's the point. She's missing all the marks. Everyone's like mocking her as claiming to see the Virgin Mary. And she's like, I never said she was the Virgin Mary. She's the Lady. She's just the Lady, the Lady, the Lady. You know that's so profound. I never knew that. Two weeks ago, my dad sends me the movie. He's like, you need to watch the son it's the Lady. I was like, okay, I'll watch it. I'll do an episode on it. I'll watch it. But long story short, the part that I got to that finished in the movie. So the lady appears and when she tells the priest guy and remember he was trying to chase her away, and then she comes back and she's like, oh, one more thing. The lady's requesting that you do your professions here. The priest was like, interesting, okay, now I'm intrigued. Can you give her a message for me? And Bernadette's like, yeah, anything, And the priest says, I want to ask her to perform a small miracle as a sign of faith. And there's this specific rose bush that grows at a certain time in the spring in that region in France. I can't remember what it was, but it's a type of rose, and he's like, ask her to make a rose bloom on the exact day, like next Thursday or whatever, which it was February, and it was still cold and it should not have bloomed. And they had all these experts at the time, scientists, botanist, all that stuff discussing is it gonna bloom? No, it's not possible. Is it possible? So on the day when the rose was requested to bloom, and it became a very public thing where like hundreds and hundreds of people were gathered there. The lady appears, but of course only Bernadette can see her, and she says, to Bernadette, go to that spring and uh, wash yourself and eat of the vegetation there. And of course there's like a little pond. So she runs. She's like, yes, I will, and she runs to go, you know, do it wash yourself in the pond. And the lady says, no, no, no, no, no, I didn't say that. I said the spring over yonder. And she turns and she looks and she's like, I don't see a spring, but she does a question. So she goes and she gets on her hands and knees and her dress. She starts digging in the mud and digging in the mud and taking the mud and putting it on her face. And you know, only she can see the lady. So all the crowd are laughing and mocking, Ah, you crazy little freak. You know, this is a lunacy. And the police are there and they're like, you know, break it up. This is bull crab. Everybody go home. She's a nutcase. Everybody leaves. They're like kind of in the distance, the large crowd walking away. And I understand that the movie may have dramatized elements of this, but this is a true story. What the outcome of this and basically a spring of water bursts from beneath the ground. Well what is Lord's today. It's this very holy pilgrimage site where there's this spring where people from all over the world go to drink the water. I don't know if they drink it, but they bathe in the water, they touch it, and it's supposed to have healing properties. This is a very real still thing to this day. And it's it's like she eventually went on to become a Catholic saint, Saint Bernadette, and it's it's just a very powerful story. And unfortunately, like I said, I didn't get to finish the movie. I'm sure it would have shown a lot of that. It's a great movie. I highly recommend it, and I'm not gonna lie and say I wasn't a little sniffly at some parts, being like, dang, dude, this has totally been my entire life, you know, not the Catholic saint part, but the interaction with the mystery and the mocking and the ridicule and the humiliation from dark you know, ignorant, demonic people that don't understand what's really happening. And as our little family, we've kept our strength as a unit through faith in God and the Lady. So I think that's, you know, like what's gotten it through it is understanding. They're like, no, She's totally real, and they just they don't understand. You know, the people that are mocking and are ridiculing, they just don't understand. And you know, so it is really profound just to think about in that context because you know, admittedly I wasn't up until recently going and looking through all these Lady apparitions. I had always been told about them. I had heard of Fatoma everybody's heard of Fatoma. So then that brings me to another one call well. I know I may pronounce this wrong, but it is a go robandal Spain, and it happened in the nineteen sixties actually, and it was three little children. And these children I find this one very interesting. And these little children they go and they are just like playing or something I don't know, but they're out and about and they on the path where they're walking, they see the archangel Michael. He materializes and he appears and he's like, behold, someone is coming soon with a message. Be ready. And the archangel Michael disappears, and then the lady comes and she gives the little kids a message. And as time goes on, she continues to appear to these kids and she gives them prophecies and basically the prophecy that she gives, although at the time we can understand it may have been specific to Spain. I'm beginning to understand that the lady is the force that it's, like you said, Alex, like the way that she projects her appearance throughout time, but then also like the little caveat I added or added throughout cultures, how she's the same being. She's the same energy, the same source of power and consciousness, and you know existence, it's God basically manifested from the source of all creation as an imminent being. If we understand, you know, basically the true history that all of the religious and esoteric cultures of the past had this concept of this archetypal feminine deity. And when you look at all the mystery schools, when you look at like esoteric forms of Hinduism, Tibetan Buddhism, which is basically esoteric Buddhism, or you can think of God, what's it called, what's our friend? Isn'to it? It's the Japanese form of Shingon Shinggun Buddhism, which is like the Japanese UH equivalent to UH Tibetan Buddhism. So when you look at all of these powerful streams of wisdom, they all kind of point towards the same thing that when you think of the Father God, that's like God with a capital G. That's the ineffable source of all thought and reality, that's the masculine. And then when you think of, well, how did the universe form into being? This original entity that has no creation no ending, no beginning. It just exists indefinitely, immortally and eternally, outside of time and space, with no beginning, and no I am the alpha, I am the omega. I am the beginning and the end. Right, it's eternity. We can't fathom this concept because we are bound by the constraints of time, which imposes a death upon our physicality. Right. Well, when you leave the realm of mortality, you exist outside of time and space, and our human bodies aren't exactly coded with the hardware to process that and understand that.
Speaker 2: On purpose.
Speaker 1: Right, That's part of the mystery. But anyway, so when you think of all these streams of wisdom, you think of that is the Father God, the ineffable eternity and immortality, the original source of everything that has emanated into being. But the first emanated being from this transcendent supreme God is the Lady a. Gnosticism they called her things like Barbello, the pistis Sophia or just Sophia, And obviously esoteric Hinduism they called her shock t And I mean she exists in many different cultures, but those are a very powerful few that I that I take great significance, and Egypt they called her you know, isis Hathor, She had many names. Many We understand that the nature of divinity in ancient Egypt was these personified beings which were inscribed as hieroglyphs within the pyramids. They called them the pyramid texts. They are literally the hieroglyphs inside the walls of the pyramids. That's like their texts, right, They're called the pyramid texts. They knew that that God was personified as different archetypes with these entities, so they, you know, all these different like feminine descriptions is all pointing towards one thing, which is, you know, the feminine archetype, the goddess.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, this is Alex of Bledsoe said. So, if you've been following the show for a little while, you'd know that I just had a child and this has been one of the most life changing experiences that I've ever been through. However, it has made me way busier. And I'm sure many of you out there are parents, and many of you out there are busy. But just because you're busy, it doesn't mean that your spiritual exploration and your meditative practice has to suffer. That's why I'm so excited to tell you about the brand new offering from the Monroe Institute. If you go to Monroe Institute dot org, you can access the Gateway Voyage online and this is the complete Gateway program guided by Bob Monroe that you can take in the comfort of your own home, at your own pace, and when you graduate, you get the certificate that everybody else that's been through Gateway gets. This is absolutely incredible because now your time is in your hands when it comes to the Monroe Institute. So if you go to the Monroe Institute dot org again that's Monroe Institute dot org and use code BSS at checkout, you get an additional discount Monroe Institute dot org use code BSS at checkout.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so she's the first created being, so in a sense, even though she came from the source, then you go down one level of awareness, one order of imminent being. Everything comes from her. She's the mother of the cosmos, the mother of everything, which is why Hathor was depicted with the horns of a bowl and the you know, the twinkling of you know, the stars and the cosmos on her gown because she was like the cow that nurtured life in the cosmos. You know, I'm starting to think about this in the real, in the in the micro where if you think of the feminine as a whole, is able to take this raw energy of life that has nothing but potential and create life with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the micro to the macro of this is first being created that begins to give physical life to this unlimited waterfall of source. You know, does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Really interesting because you can look, you know, as above so below. You can get lost in this thought that we're not you know, like you said, we don't have the hardware to kind of live in this reality of thought. It's easy to bring that down. Okay, what's the micro of that and understand the concept a little better?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, it's just it's a lot to comprehend. So then you know the lady, all right, Well, how does she come into play? So we understand that she is the first imminent being. She is the first thought from the Creator. She's the most holy manifested being in all of existence, the most powerful by far. Everything bends to her will, but God his own rules. So you have to think like when God creates. It is with perfect precision, and there are laws that are ordered into being. So when God interacts with reality, it plays by those rules. God plays by God's rules, right, and one of those rules is free will is the ultimate sovereignty. So these higher beings the lady and otherwise there are many beneath her that we could understand as seraphim archangels. The Bible talks about them as the elders, and the Nosta texts they talk about them as the invisible ones. Maybe in the East they understood them as Buddhas, you know, but there is this notion of in Confucianism, they thought of reality as like a bureaucracy with many different ascending levels of eminence and cultivation. So like there's a bureaucrad at this level that's managed by the bureaucred at this level that's managed, and that's that's a very like Eastern thing, you know. But in the West and the East that we're pointing towards the same thing that as you ascend through these higher levels and levels and levels and levels of reality, there are higher level beings guarding the threshold of each one and vice versa, that they are also seeking to you know, ascend to other levels of being. So then it's like, so we think of the lady, right, so her relevance and everything that's going on, and when you think about how she has appeared throughout time, it's just so crazy because people are like, well, why didn't she say the name of Jesus Christ. Well, in a sense she did. She quoted scripture and she didn't say the message for humanity is that people have to worship Jesus Christ. And I think that's so important because that's been a part of the problem. I think a part of the problem with the world is that it's like, worship Jesus Christ or you're doomed. And that's not kind of the point that I think that even he was saying. I think the point that he was saying was follow me, and together we will rule in my father's kingdom. You will sit with me on the throne. If you follow me and you do what I've taught you, you will be able to say move and that mountain will get up and it will move blank number of cubic feet. If you have the seed, the faith of a mustard seed, that you could literally tell the mountain to move and it would move, or you could curse that tree and it would die. He's not saying, like, worship me, freaking sinners. He's saying, we have to follow the way. This is the way, This is the way to the Father, which is basically as we've talked about a minisodes before, it's the spiritual path. You know, it's a it's a state of being. So I think like that's kind of if you think about consciousness as a software or a program for a computer, and our bodies are like the hardware the computer, and our mind is the program. We've kind of had a virus for many, many years, which has been these competing warlike conflicts between religions and this doctrine that was propagated by the Catholic Church. By suppressing the Lady, they basically beheaded her and removed her from reality, and they changed her to be represented by the Virgin Mary. So they took this primordial concept of a goddess and they removed the truth of it, and they nerved it to be a pregnant Jewish teenager, and that has caused a lot of harm, and they've perverted the teachings and convince to people you have to like the apostle Paul said, many years after Jesus died, you have to worship Jesus as God or you don't have admittance to heaven. And that's the problem because I think the real truth is more beautiful but also more complex, and it's not necessarily about what you believe. That's important what you believe, for sure, but that's not the end goal. That's not the point. The point is being. We are beings, we are human beings. And Buddhism, for example, they teach about the scondas, which is this notion that your personality is like a bundle of sticks. So if you think about a bundle of sticks, you know, there's a bunch of individual sticks that are different, they're different sizes, they're different shapes, whatever. But then when you hold all of these sticks together, it becomes a bundle. It's this collective thing. Being is constantly, at every present moment, made up by a bundle of a different emotions, personalities, modes of being right. And a part of your awakening process is reducing that to one to one nirvana, whatever you want to call it. It's reducing all these different layers and masks and bundles down into one thing so that, as it's been described to me and other terms, so that you can become a portal for the infinite to flow through you into the world. So we're human beings and it's about our state of being. So we have to embody the teachings as in actually live them. Yes, believe them, yes, understand the story and where they came from. But more importantly is to live them, to be as Christ was not put a gun to everybody's head and say you need to worship Jesus Christ. That doesn't If that was the answer, I just feel like we wouldn't be where we're at, you know what I mean. If we had the true teachings as humanity all along, which we've never had in the masses. If we had the true teachings, I feel like we would have already more or less been in like a utopian type Atlantean society. But we haven't had the true teachings. We've had the false teachings, So we've been basically in a hellish version of reality where we've all been killing each other and weeping and gnashing our teeth like demons, suffering far from the light of God. We've been separate from the spirit, and of course on an individual level many people have been connected. But as a collective that matters too, because our collective consciousness, as human souls, is also a being. Just like the trillions of your body collectively are one being and it's you, you know what I mean. So that's the same with us and our soul as being one collective being. So the Lady comes in throughout all these different points in history, sees we're going down the wrong road which will lead to our ruin and our destruction. And she shows up and she picks people who are of simple beings. Children. You know, my dad, by no means had this. I mean, sure he had a very profound business at one point as a carpenter, but then that fell apart and he was destitute, and he was his life was already pretty much in ruin because of that. So he was in poverty, you know. And that that template seems to be the thing. The Lady appears to these people who are of simple means and says, hey, put this message out there. You guys are really doing bad and you're going to destroy yourselves.
Speaker 2: The meek shall inherit the earth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the mean shall inherit the earth. So she comes at these dark times of humanity and always almost always gives messages about the future and is like shape up. And it's interesting because when you study her appearances, there's also an appearance in Zaytun, Egypt where she appeared and everyone there converted to Christianity. I don't remember what it was. It was it the nineteen seventies or something. I'm not sure. It's like Zei Toun. And when she appeared to the kids in Garabindal, Spain in the nineteen sixties, when was it. Alex was looking it up and zay Tune one. I think it was like the nineteen seventies. But anyway, so, uh sixty eight, nineteen sixty eight, what about Garbindal Spain? I think it's the same nineteen sixty eight. Interesting GA sixty one, sixty one, Okay, cool. That's really cool though, that she appeared twice in the same decade to different countries. Why aren't they talking about this? Why aren't they putting this out there everywhere? You know what I mean? Because the Lady God is being hidden from the world. So when she appeared to those children in nineteen sixty one in Spain. She basically gave them messages about the future, and she said that there's going to come an event in the future where there's going to be a profound sign in the sky that is going to cause mankind to come face to face with its conscience. It's going to be like it was described, basically, like the Earth will go into a trance that we will all witness this most profound sign in the heavens that's gonna force us all to reckon with our conscience, and then we will be given a time where we get to choose if we want to go down the positive path or the negative path. And I can't help but feel like that's kind of what's happening. I feel like that's what's happening. And I think, like, dude, today is March eighteenth, right, So in the last I don't know how many days it's been, I have seen so many videos of profound ORB sightings. Last night, in it was either Houston or Dallas, there was this enormous ORB with a tale. Dude, like you would think it's a comment, but it was turning up. It was turning like ninety degrees up. You saw it. I showed you, right before we recorded, and that's just one out of many that are being filmed all over the world. I've had videos come to me from people that my dad knows in London of like a dozen orbs in one spot over the city of London. An Israeli news station on Instagram posted like dozens of orbs flying and disappearing over Israeli cities. I've seen videos from orbs in Poland, Australia, England, Ireland, you name it, South America, Mexico, I think, Dubai countries, all over the world. Dude, it's happening. The lady said that when you see Iran in Israel exchange missiles, that it's time. Warn the people to be not afraid. We're gonna come back and we're gonna show up in force and we're gonna wake the people up that we're not gonna let this go on too far. The war, the dark agenda that's being imposed upon humanity by satanic monsters that worship, this dark parasitic force that lives in a lower realm that's feeding on our on our fear basically, and you know, she said, warn the people, tell them not to be afraid. Go tell your story If you don't, you're gonna be guilty. You're gonna be You're gonna have a lot of blood on your hands. Like Joel in the Bible. If you know that story of Joela Watchman, that's gonna be you if you don't go tell your story. And Dad said, okay, well, I mean and she said, and we'll protect you. And Dad bargained with her, and he said, well, I want my whole family protected, not just me, but my whole family. And she said, fine, it'll be you, your whole family, and anyone who helps you, you'll be protected. And we will guide you and assist you and put people in your path to get your message out in the right way. We'll bring you cameras and witnesses and give you undeniable proof to show the world. And now it's very weird. I mean, I know that you're like not really strolling social media, Alex, but it's like I'm telling you, anytime I pull up social media lately, I'm seeing Chris Bledsoe says, Israel and Iran. Chris Bledsoe says's Reuel and Iran. This page has f one hundred thousand flowers. This page has six hundred thousand, fowers, one hundred and fifty, two hundred, three hundred, four hundred and fifty. It's everywhere, dude, It's going everywhere. My wife is getting texted from friends with basically saying like, oh crap, this is trending. People are coming from out the woodworks and saying, well, scrolling on Facebook, look at the screenshot and it's an article about something that you know, we've said. It's it's rapidly kidding out of hant. It's it's spreading to the far corners of the earth. And I've been telling Alex in private now for especially my wife. You might never call this, but I've been telling my wife, you know, we're together every day versus with you, we're together once or twice a week, you know. So I've been telling my wife constantly. Twenty twenty six is the year that our story gets out there and it can't be stopped because, as you know, the year is here, and there's this this idea about this alignment that the lady gave. People are gonna start saying, well, is it gonna happen? Is it gonna happen? What's gonna happen? But I never would have thought that right into the year, external events would happen that would be very blatant acknowledging biblical prophecy. I never imagine that. I never imagine that on the day of a blood moon, days following a sun that is black as sack cloth, which is the solar eclipse on February seventeenth, and then March third was the lunar blood moon eclipse and the moon was red days after the sun was black. I never imagined that on the day that the blood moon occurred, that there would be a powerful earthquake and I ran by the way where the war's happening. And then the United States military would come on TV that same day and say basically they didn't say the word armageddon, but they said everything around it to say this is Armygeddon. They said, it's the holy war that will dictate the future of the Middle East for one thousand years. Really what it says in revelation armageddon and then there will be a thousand years a piece. So there, without saying the word, they're giving you the scenario, right. I never imagined that the United States military would basically come out and say this is the biblical prophecy. People and then the other day in NT Yahoo said, uh, we're working to uh bring about the return of the Messianic Age. People mistranslated, they're like, return of the Messiah. Well then other people get in and say, actually, the translation says the return of the Messianic Age, not the return of the Messiah. And I have to say, that does make sense, because technically that Messiah has never come. It was a different one. It was Jesus. You know, technically that that Messiah has never come, So that would be accurate that it that it would be it would make more sense for him to have said the return of the Messianic Age. Either way, it's the same thing. It's the same, it's the same end result they're they're telling you blatantly to the masses, it's biblical prophecy people, it's it's the Book of Revelation. So I'm sitting here scratching my head. Every time I turn on my phone, I'm like, oh my God, look there's a apocalyptic celestial event in Texas. Oh look, uh, now there's one in Kansas. Now there's one in Oklahoma. Now that I don't know if it actually happened in Oklahoma, But now there's one in it was Ohio, not Kansas, Ohio. There was an enormous meteor that cas sonic booms in the sky all over the world. You know, there's these crazy signs. But why did I why did I mention Revelation six? Why did I mention the blood moon and the earthquake and the sun as black as sackcloth? Because what's the next part? Say that the stars would begin to fall to the earth, and the whole earth would look up and say, hide me from the wrath of the lamb.
Speaker 2: And that's the seventh that's the sixth the stars. Yeah, this is all the sixth seal of relation. Yep, the sixth seal. Behold the sun black as sect cloth of hair, and the moon as red as blood, and a great earthquake. And then it says that the stars began to fall upon the earth as a great fig tree that is shaken by the wind and the leaves fall basically, and we're seeing it, dude, we're seeing it a mere weeks after the blood moon, the black Sun, the earthquake in Iran, which is symbolic. I think that it happened in Iran because that's you know, where the war is and what even is Iran bro It's ancient Persia. It's literally ancient Persia, and Persia has always had an extremely significant connection to Christ, to Christianity, because, as we recall, it was the three Persian magi who saw the star and had their thousand year old prophecy, the Savior of the world is born.
Speaker 1: Let's go find him. And they trek through the desert following the star, the star that they called the Star of Bethlehem, and they found him. At first they told the king, and the king said, oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. The Messiah is supposed to be a warrior king. I quite like being king. He's not taken my throne. But you know, the real Messiah, the spiritual Messiah, is beyond religion. It was the concept that there would be a person who would come. I mean, this was a Zoroastrian thing, even a thousand years before the birth of Christ. It was the Seoschayan, the Savior who would be born into the world and who would bring the knowledge of the spirit of light, what they would call Ahura Mazda in Persia, which is ancient Iran. So the three Wise Men, the three Kings otherwise known as the three Magive. They followed this star and they found him and they said, hey, King Hero wants to kill your ass. He needed to go to Egypt, and Jesus went and grew up in Egypt. So, you know, the whole thing is like, I think the world is so messed up spiritually and religiously religiously, and they think of things only in terms of one thing, like it has to be you know, Hindu or Christian or Buddhist or Muslim or YadA YadA YadA. But truth is so much bigger. We have to look at the whole story. And when we look at the whole story, the lady has always been right there in the thick of it. Whereas you know, as I understand it, the real Jesus Christ was speaking about the lady when you read things such as the Pistos Sophia, the you know, the Non Commodi Library and anyway, you look like you were about.
Speaker 2: To Yeah, I was about to make a comment on religion and how they've it just seems to me like they've gone so crazy trying to label everything and give it a proper name, that they've built this cage and now they're stuck in it, and they're stuck in it and unable to adapt and unable to reach this new, unreachable age of people who are tired of it. You know. So the truth is out there somewhere in the middle, and you know it's you can't be in this religious box committed to these things and find the truth. You can find a little bit of it. You can find enough to probably make you happy. And I'm not saying that religious religion needs to go away, but I do think as we move into the future here, these religious institutions are going to have to adapt drastically or they're not going to survive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, agreed. I don't think we should ever destroy or do away with religion. It's history, it's culture, and in many respects it's real. They are models, or we could say, pathways of how we connect to the divine. But what my father taught me growing up, and what we always have to remember, is that we're imagining God. Well, pretty soon, when the veil becomes so thin from the collective awakening of mankind, we're not going to have to imagine anymore because we're going to be visually as we can see is happening now, We're going to be seeing spiritual, interdimensional entities on the regular, so that imagination, the boundary between how we imagine spirits of the spirit world is going to very quickly dissolve to be it is a regular thing that we are observing, is a part of our reality. The hope you talk about this, the dogon talk about this where the worlds of the spirit and the physical will cross. They talk about this in Hinduism with the locusts and the talus. There are these different dimensions. So that's what's coming. Essentially, it's the crossing of worlds. So I feel as if for too much longer, we won't necessarily have to imagine God, whatever that means. I mean, of course, we'll always have to imagine the invisible one, the great invisible Spirit that is even incomprehensible to the highest magnitude emanated being. But you know, other beings, the beings from the spirit world, will be seeing them much more than that Saint Bernadette had to imagine God, you know, to be honest, after the experience, I don't know. I mean, I think I think that's a loaded question, because when you ask me, my brain goes technical, Well, are you referring to God as in the Lady No.
Speaker 2: I was kind of throwing it up as a softball of like, no, once you have that experience, you don't have to imagine God.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: You've met her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean I would say probably not, like she has that same knowing that my dad had. Once you experience something firsthand, you cross a veil, right, and.
Speaker 2: When the veil becomes so thin for everybody, the imagination like it does it religion comes out of the imagination realm and into reality. Not religion, right, your faith, I know what you mean it, Yeah, belief, spirit. Yeah, I'm on the same page as you that. Yes, I mean.
Speaker 1: Technically we always have to imagine God because the highest God is ineffable, right, and is incomprehensible. But you know, God isn't the Lady the spirit world, angels beings from another reality. We're not gonna have to imagine that for much longer. It's coming. It's happened already actually, and that's what we're seeing. And it's not going anywhere. It's going global now, Whereas throughout human history it's been like, you know, the great flood happens that destroys everything mankind precursor pre flood, preodomic man and the times of Leamyria in Atlantis destroyed. Remnants of those societies survive the mystery schools throughout the millennia, and you have things like even in the way ancient post flood past. Actually no, I think this would be pre flood. Enoch would be pre flood. But you have things like Enoch being the initiator or also being known as Hermestru's majestis or even Menatron in some conditions, I mean, in some traditions. But then you also have this idea of like the Order of Melchees a deck. Who is melchees a deck? Well, in the New Testament it talks about Jesus is the one who holds the title of the Great High Priest of the Order of mel Cheese a deck. Well, what is that? I thought all of the covenants and traditions and ancient Israel were like a bloodline thing. But that's not a bloodline thing. That's a spiritual thing. So we can understand that. Literally, they're telling you in the Bible that Jesus was the high priest of the Order of the priesthood of Melcheese a deck pastors don't really talk about that part, and they're like, I don't really know what that means, so I'm just gonna hope nobody asks. But Jesus was an initiate of the highest degree of this ancient knowledge. So before the time of Jesus, there would be miracles where things would happen, you know, maybe one hundred people, maybe a thousand people, maybe you know the story of Moses and the party in the Red Sea, Like, miracles would happen at some scale where a number of people would see, but it would never be the whole world. If you follow me, it would never be the whole world. Jesus came even he just had a crowd of five thousand people, which for his time, that's insane, that's absolutely insane. The truth that was resonating from him, the miracles that he was performing, that caused five thousand people to follow him and believe in him and to support him. And then of course he dies. And then throughout time there are supernatural things, like we have all these different appearances of the Lady. I think in Fatima she appeared to like one hundred thousand people, which is a crazy number to conceive of. At one moment in time, this many people seeing a miracle from the spirit world. Now March eighteenth, twenty twenty six. You can open Twitter or Instagram or whatever, TikTok, whatever social media is, pick your poison and you can scroll and you're just seeing orbs viewable by billions. It's a regular thing. So this isn't going anywhere. This is a precipice moment in all of history where we are being catapulted forward into this knowledge of what it is to be connected to the spirit world, how, how it uh, you know, how it interacts with us, where it comes from. There's so much going forward that we're going to learn, and it's it's not going anywhere. It's only going to increase. The veil is going to get thinner and thinner and thinner. The sightings are going to increase in number and intensity and how profound they appear to the people. Where right now people are like, it's the end of the freaking world. It's the end of the world. No, it's not. It's the end of the old world. It's the end of the Satanic system. And you know, more than ever it is important to understand if you have tuned in all this time, and you're still holding on, You're still listening, and you're like, man, I don't believe anything in these bloods. Just say that's cool, Like, I don't blame you. It is a big ask to believe any of this, and quite frankly, I don't really care, because my job is not to make anyone believe anything. My job is to tell it. And then it's like, cool, I can do my thing. I told it. That's what she asked. She didn't say, go and convince the people to believe, you know, she just said tell your story. But if I could ask you sincerely, what Ryan wants you to believe, just one thing is said. There is a positive future, and that there is a force that is good and that is benevolent. I don't care what your religion is. I don't care what you believe. You need to stop thinking about it only from that mindset. You need to think about it as a universally good force that loves you, that will speak to you in the language of your heart and your understanding, and will present itself to you in a way that means to you. That does not mean religions are wrong. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying that religions are pathways. They are like collections of cultural history that started in different countries throughout time as different people were beginning to interact with and conceive of the divine. Many things in some of those cultures were very powerful and very true, like the whole Jesus thing in Christianity. It is very true. Again, not in the way that they push it on you, though, so I'm not saying it's fake by any means. But I'm saying that God, the true God with the capital G, capital O, capital D, is not Christian. God is not Christian. God is truth. Truth is an objective thing. Truth you can't change it. You can't transform it, you can't diminish it, you can't mute it. Truth does not require your belief. You can believe what you want. But whatever you believe, right or wrong, you can seek truth. Just literally my life growing up, I'd always pray to the Spirit of Truth. Spirit of Truth, guide me, Spirit of Truth, show me what I need to see. You can speak to the Spirit of Truth and say, show me what I need to see. If you don't know what do I pray to. I'm a Christian, I don't believe in the lady, I'm a Muslim, I don't believe in Christ. I'm a Hindu, I don't believe in I believe in all of it. Really, because they kind of open anything. They're awesome. I don't care what you believe in God. God. Of course, God cares what you believe. But it's not about that. The point is whatever is up here in your head, that's not as important as what's in your heart. Because God is in your heart, and you, by your birthright being a part of the divine spark of God, you have a right to have a direct and personal pathway to God, a connection to God. And anyone tells you otherwise, they're a liar. They're a liar, and their agenda is evil. And they'll say, I'm a Christian, or I'm a Muslim, or I'm a whatever. You have to believe it this way or no. You have the right to seek it on your own. You don't have to believe anything anyone tells you. You use your own intuition, You use your own free will. You think and investigate for yourself. Nobody can tell you what to believe. If someone's trying to force you what to believe, they have an agenda. The point is, you have free will, you have sovereignty. God loves you no matter what it has you've been through, no matter what mistakes you've made. Even in here in your thoughts. You know, I don't care if you were a Satanist. I don't care if you were into witchcraft or some weird type of thing. You can always seek a connection with God. But I will say I very strongly believe that Christ is an actual being. There is an actual living being that comes from another reality. It is as Rudolph Sander said, it is a force that pulses throughout the universe. That is like if you think of the Lady as the first imminent being, Christ is like the personified thought form of the ineffable invisible God, as a being that very much incarnated here as the man Jesus, and that Jesus brought this knowledge to the world. It was so powerful and it was so profound that they literally killed him, literally killed him or tried to, and they completely destroyed his message and perverted it. And then they fed the perverted version of his message to the world, and they removed the Lady, which if you look at the non commoded library. He's all about Sophia, Sophia, the Pisto of Sophia. He spoke with her, he was one with her. He even redeemed her. That God came down on earth as Jesus to go through this drama of him humbling himself to the lowest, most meek, a little person who was so filled with kindness and love that he would wash people's feet and then allow himself to be killed by the powers that be that are so far beneath him in order of magnitude, so that even the lady could be redeemed, because even she couldn't comprehend God. So it's it's a very complicated thing. So you know, I would say people are like test spirits, test spirits, Well, I mean it's like duh, number one, But number two. If they're if I say something like Christ or even the lady, and you're moved inside of you to get upset and to get anxious and to like, you know, have a reaction to that, there's something. There's something there that let's sit down and let's talk about it. Like you know what I mean, we gotta we gotta work on this a little bit. If you're like if I say Jesus Christ and you're like, oh, I'm angry that the point is. You know, maybe I've lost the plot and I don't know what the point is anymore. Be positive, people that it's about the teachings. It's about embodying the message, you know, it's about it's about our state of being. It's about if you think of tuning forks and you tap one that's of one frequency in one of another, they're not going to align. And if you had the right machines to see the sound waves visibly, they would be clashing and they would be harsh with each other. So think about Jesus not as somebody that you're supposed to be a slave to, but rather as somebody that you're supposed to love and be inspired by and to seek oneness with and to practice his teachings. That's the whole point that I'm trying to make, and I believe that that's the ultimate crux of the new knowledge that the lady came to bring. That was like, you guys have been messed up. You guys have been looking at the wrong things. You are supposed to be like Christ, you're supposed to live in harmony, as one together, to love your neighbor, to not rob each other, to not steal from each other, to not cheat on each other, do not harm each other. You got to all work together as a family union and raise the vibration of the earth so that we can manifest a new frequency, basically a new life and realm here. So it's like when Jesus says, when two or three are gathered in my name, there I will be among them. No, I'm sorry, when two or more are gathered in my name, I will be among them. So when you understand the secret behind that, it's saying that when we come together and we put our minds and our hearts together as a unit, and we broadcast a signal that it's amplified that the powers of God, the angels, Jesus, that they will be with us. But really, it's like, well, let's look at it from another perspective. If the majority of Earth came together and said enough, I'm tired of this old way of the world. I'm tired of the darkness and the negativity. Let's all literally work together to bring about a new world. Well, dang, I mean, what might happen? We might just manifest a completely new reality. So I think this is kind of the new knowledge that it's you know, we've been lost, we've been lied to, we've been suppressed, we've been made to be sick. We've been suffering, and we've been trapped in fear and it has been a nightmare. And that might sound crazy to people, but that's because most people have been asleep. You know, the Epstein files just came out last month. That didn't just happen last month. That's been happening for centuries. That's been happening for millennia, actually since the ancient times of uh, you know, right at the flood. Actually, when you think of the flood myths, they all say, you know, the earth had become so perverted and that you know, horrible that the God's like I got to wipe them out. But then God promised I won't wipe the world out again. So you know, we have to understand. It's getting scared and I'm coming to a close here because I don't want to just go in circles forever. But you know, it's not the end that we're facing. It's a new beginning. I was telling my wife today, like, if you think of twenty twenty six, and how profound this This is kind of like the same year that Christ was crucified in the sense that, well, I guess technically I would say the year he was born, because like all the calendars were like reoriented around this this year, and it was like agreed that this was a new era. At some point in the past, they got together and they said before Christ is after Christ. I don't know why they decided that. I think it's probably obvious, but that's how I kind of view twenty twenty six that, like, it just feels to me in my gut. Maybe it's symbolic thinking, but I just feel like this is kind of year one for another new era of mankind, and we are just rapidly being propelled forward. And we think about like six thousand years ago, nine thousand years ago, like, huh, they learned agriculture, they learned farming, you know, two thousand years ago, they learned about XYZ whatever. That's this year, Like they're gonna be like, do you remember you remember three thousand years ago when they finally got together back then and they said enough with this Satanic system and destroyed all the monsters, you know, the pedophiles, and all these evil people. That's now. This is like year one of a new rain, but it's the rain of light. So anyway, have hope, have heart, be positive, be as happy as you can be. There is nothing wrong with seeking to constantly monitor your thoughts and be as happy as you can be no matter what's happening. If anybody has a problem with that, send me my guys. Weird things happen in the backyard to let the house and the yarden of let no houses.
Speaker 2: So weird, weird aware. Wow,