Speaker 1: Shade the journey on to going with.
Speaker 2: Hey man, we need to start out with the positivity you feel, I mean what we were what we were just talking about heavy at all at all? So you know, we do everything. That's everybody that's tuned in. You know, we'll do our official crowning after that. But does anybody have a question for the week? My brain was I couldn't. I couldn't think of nothing. Chas had one. Uh, I'm still his since he already put it out there. Okay, Yeah, about to say what I want to say? What do yours? You actually here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, now we we you know, it's a lot going on, right, but let's let's zero into something too, something else that's more in the realm of what we discussed. What you are usually discussed. The New day, the New day. My god, No, Loo has a beautiful T shirt on the errors right, the different eras of the New Day t shirts? Oh my gosh. What's the scenarios for kof and for Woods coming out of this man? What do we see? Tag title picture? What is this next era about? Speaking of errors?
Speaker 2: KOFE, gotta cut the locks if you if you.
Speaker 4: Want to be out there, out there looking like Wesley. That's what you want, oh Na, Like I'm talking about ball.
Speaker 1: Shelting shell and that.
Speaker 5: KOFE Benjamin.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, KOFE Benjamin is crazy.
Speaker 2: They definitely got to get rid of colors, like there's no more, no more colors, Like everything's gotta be dark, like they are dark Ryu and Evil Ryu and dark Ken from Street Front.
Speaker 4: I'd love to say I can see them doing that immediately, like that'd be one of their gears.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I about to say, I'm definitely with you on the.
Speaker 4: On the like getting rid of like the bright colors, but if you just do a bunch of like they wear a bunch of like neutral colors all the time just to show like the they mean business and despair and ship that they had to go through and kicking out their homie and everything.
Speaker 5: I think I can see that. Also.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's time they both should be entitled pictures Funck the Tag Team. They are a group as in the old let them do their thing singles wise, and they just support one another evily evilly.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, man, I'm definitely trying to side as materializes man, because I did you know the way they the where they went with it. Man, you know, I'm still I'm still I'm still touched man.
Speaker 5: Still paying. Yeah, So you know what, let's just go ahead and hit the intro and then we can get that sad ship out of the way and then we can enjoy the rest of the show.
Speaker 4: And welcome everyone to the one hundred and eighty six value of the Black Eyed Wrestling Pod.
Speaker 5: Chest Man, I almost took myself out. Yeah, man, yeah, welcome everybody, my man. True, what's up that you grow.
Speaker 1: A little to the job?
Speaker 5: Homie homie nasty in the building? Oh man, what what.
Speaker 2: This person is already this already locked in already. Hey, look, let's not waste any time. Man, this is an incredible, incredible episode because this is a brand new era for the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast. So coming in first, it is your boy, the poetic Crippler, Poetic Scotland Scotland Underwood.
Speaker 4: Uh, it is your boy and soon to be recognized BW Champions solo.
Speaker 5: No low, great, you already got enough negative ship going on, man, we don't need that.
Speaker 7: Negative and coming in next wait, I don't even have to do that no more.
Speaker 8: I don't mean by all means yours man?
Speaker 1: Oh man, oh, man, you already know who it is, managed your boy Lorenzo p aj Styles Petlow from the lead, all of those good things currently coming in third, but the but the fifth cheer, the fifth cheer. I'm the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast. Let's go right now.
Speaker 4: Good love hearing it love hearing.
Speaker 5: That is right.
Speaker 2: The good brother Lorenzo is officially a part of the Black Guy Rustling Podcast. You since you've already been a member since day one, but now that we have made this official official, welcome brother, here is your imaginary chain.
Speaker 1: And appreciate that. Appreciate that. I was about to do a thing. I was about to come on the show with my I w g P the classic joint because we are we are the kings, right, we are the Kings. I didn't want to do my guy. You know, I know my guy is the new right the new bg W Predictions Champion, and I know I want to hold the title on the pod and my guys the champ.
Speaker 3: So you know, I mean I fell back. But by all means, appreciate y'all.
Speaker 4: Brother, man, brother, it is a okay man, you got to participate in the in your first predictions fu uh.
Speaker 5: Being part of the team yeah, oh good man.
Speaker 4: It was a good time and I would not have taken any offense to it because it's your day brother.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you, brother, not for nothing. The dayline the next d show was cool to come in on, like it would have been good to you know, coming on on a you know, on a rumble on it. But you know, I'm I'm getting ready, you know, I'm getting ready for you know, the next big show. So you know what I mean. You know, let's let's ball man, hey.
Speaker 5: So check it, man.
Speaker 2: A couple of ground rules, right, Number one, you can slander and do whatever you want to know lo, as much as you would like to.
Speaker 5: That is a safe space for those type of things. If you want to take his shine by all means, we do.
Speaker 1: You feel me? So the shine is crazy?
Speaker 5: This is how I knew Noah was different, right because here I'm thinking, all right, it's my my man's debut, you know what I mean, the official official coming onto the podcast. But then here's this nigga, Oh I'm outside and guess here's your bg W predictions champion.
Speaker 8: The show won't even over yet, right, but what the but the predictions was over, nothing was gonna.
Speaker 1: Change like when he spaid it, I'm like, yeah, this is this is gonna be a goodie, you know what I mean when.
Speaker 2: I'm taking like a true friend being like, you know what, it's my man's first I'm on the podcast. You know what, honorary predictions champion for the week. We got Saturday Nights main event.
Speaker 5: No, like I said, we still had two whole matches left. We all picked the same people. It was.
Speaker 1: It was right at that point we could you know what I mean, We could say. But that's the thing though, me and Nola gotta understand it. No, Nolo supports the Atlanta Braves, okay, and he supports the Dallas Cowboys. You know what I mean With that aside, I don't ex expect this man that supports those teams to to to to to prioritize me over himself. Grant again, that's something separate, but I don't I don't have that expectation. This man has been sitting on this show for years. I don't have expectation at all.
Speaker 3: But also, look what I got on my body. He don't care about none of that ship. He fucked with me.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, I don't care about nonother. I don't expect, but that's what I represent when I come on screen a lot. Uh, but I don't. I didn't expect that. No, No, it's all good brother.
Speaker 2: You know the babyface that some people claim to be on this podcast, that's really what you are. You are a good brother, good heart, pure heart.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I know I'm between.
Speaker 5: I just like to let I just like to let you know that. Do not be surprised at a lot of backstabbing, a lot of the furious interference, made up shenanigans to better himself, you know what I mean. But I digress.
Speaker 4: Okay, see see this, See this is what we're doing right now. The way I announced it needed to. I just needed to get it out there because once I've realized I had one, there's really no point for y'all not to know, because then you might have been going it through there watching it be like, oh I still got a check now. I want you to have reality hit you right then and there, so then you are mentally prepared for what's happening. And I would never step on my brother Lorenzo's day. But if we're keeping it one hundred, Lorenzo been part of the team.
Speaker 5: This tain't nothing really.
Speaker 1: Good argument.
Speaker 5: So all this is it's just a formality.
Speaker 4: So he been part of this ship, so he just got to get used to me being this.
Speaker 5: Do you want do you want to go ahead and do it now? Do you want to just get out? I appreciate you. I can't go I can't go hard on the pink because it's cool. You're sick. I got you, I got you and your new.
Speaker 2: Bg W World's Predictions Champion Solo no Lo Green.
Speaker 1: There we go. Congratulation brother man.
Speaker 4: I appreciate I appreciate you both. Y'all two are worthy competitives. I love I love you both with all my heart and it is great to be able to hold this championship again. It has been a little while, but we are looking to keep it. We have uh Saturday Night Made event coming up. Okay are you okay?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 4: I know it's been I know it has been a trying couple of hours for us, but we will make it.
Speaker 5: We won't make it through. We don't make it through absolutely, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Typically, Like I said, we do got some graphs to talk about, but we got more important things. But a Renzo has now officially become a part of the team, and I feel like it's a rite of passage when somebody joins BGW that like we kind of like, you know, this is all the celebration, right, because for Renzo has been our brother literally since day one, episode volume forty right, was listening to it earlier.
Speaker 5: We've came a long way, right, So it's awful, We were awful.
Speaker 1: The fact that we've made it made it work.
Speaker 5: We've made it work.
Speaker 2: But like I said, this was a an unonymous vote to because, like I said, this has been a long time coming. Just to let you know, Bro, we've been trying to recruit you since twenty twenty. You've just been busy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You know, we didn't want to interfere anything that you're going on, but I feel like it is very important to know that you being a part of this team formerly means the world to me. I know it means the world to know Chaz Dmac. Like I said, this is not a case of like like time has Like I feel like this is the perfect time and you are the perfect person to complete this starting lineup that we have going on here. Man, So formally broke, We really welcome you onto the brand and everything like that.
Speaker 1: I appreciate and received that. My brother received it wholeheartedly. And you know, I've been podcasting and certain iterations ever since i was sixteen years old. Yeah, I mean, like I'm just a nerd from West Poutland and West Philly, man. And when I first heard about what podcasting was through a guy who was at the Philadelphia Free Library, Nathan Corona, you know, great library, and he's still there. He was like the podcast guy, Like he was the one that was given the classes and all of it that stuff. And you know that was when podcasts was in a certain space right now, you know. But this media stuff is a love of mine. I've been through a lot just in the media space, from writing a little bit for Source magazine, you know what I mean, for doing a little bit of reporting and communication inside of like you know, some some democratic stuff from back in the day with some Obama stuff. And I've been through a lot in this media space, man, and a lot still kind of going through a lot, you know what I mean. But this is a this is this is a huge like silver lining for me, you know what I mean. And a lot of things we do in this life is uh, you know, for survival and for a check, you know what I mean. But to be able to do this just like for laughs, for the love, you know what I mean, for the sport that's that, that's that's you know this, this this means more than any check or any other opportunity financial or cloud wise with like, this means more than anything than any that ship, you know what I mean. So I really just want to let y'all know that. And I just I appreciate this, man, I just I just you know, I've had a lot of fun with y'all. We've had a lot of conversations, but I look forward to the fun and the forward conversations that we're going to have moving forward, you know what I mean. So appreciate everybody, and not just you know, I just appreciate being here with the audience. Man, love everybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh no, do you Is there anything you want to add before we jump into these topics.
Speaker 4: Oh no, man, I'm just happy that my brother is here and like you said, we've had fun before, were about to have some bull foot.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, this is what this nigga does. He bothers you up with with quote unquote well.
Speaker 2: To leure you into all sense of security, which kind of goes hand in hand with the first topic of the night. Just to let you know, you probably have heard the intro to this iteration of the intro for the last time. You know what I mean, We've been having that intro since shortly after one fifty. We want visual but because we've got new members, the dry a O Baker you know what I mean, was watching drop the vocals. The visionary Chess is gonna be So we will have a new intro, maybe not this week, but we're having a new intro soon.
Speaker 3: So in mind, it's all the way the man shout out the Baker man.
Speaker 4: Even though there was one part that I that I was like, damn.
Speaker 5: Great, Yeah, truth were said in that in that intro.
Speaker 1: Truth.
Speaker 5: I loved it. I loved it.
Speaker 1: The thing man like it's I like it because you know, I have a saying about the back and forth between my brothers. To me as a listener of this UH platform and of this podcast, to me, that is like it's like the bloodline story of like bg W, like the like the No Low Hill thing. I think it's amazing. I think it's you know, what I mean. But you know, so so to put that in this, you know, to put that ordering. Man, y'all, y'all, y'all doing some ship up here.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm just glad. I'm just glad I'm here.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, you're gonna get intertwined this too, bro, don't. Yeah, you're not watching.
Speaker 2: You're not on the sidelines the things you need to Yeah, you need to pick aside as soon as possible, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean. Yeah, I had to sleep on it, yuary.
Speaker 1: It's one more thing, man, you know, we you know, we sat down in that restaurant, you know, and on my side of town, you know what I mean. And that and and not only that, you know, we we bumped into each other, you know a few times. But you know I you know again, y'all, y'all said something to me earlier about being family, and again I received that and you already know that that's that's who y'all are, you know what I mean? Like because where y'all was at, I spent a lot of moments and as a kid, a lot of memories there and having y'all there that afternoon, that was the day that that was the day of raw, that was after Mania Day, by the way, Yeah, you know what I mean, Like I just I just really appreciate y'all man, So thank thank y'all man.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you, brother. Yeah, we appreciate you. Who does not. There are some people that don't appreciate each other and that is Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods. So Monday obviously was the ten year anniversary of the New Day. Didn't know where the segment was going. Well, obviously we had our own thoughts. We had, you know, our speculation. This has been something that's been brewing for months and months and months, and we finally come to a head. And it looks looked like they were just going to announce that they had talked and they were going to go our separate ways.
Speaker 2: And think he came out, Think he came out. Was very upset with the crowd because I thought they should.
Speaker 4: Have popped down. They did not do nothing. They were very little. I was so sad. I was like, what are we doing here?
Speaker 5: I mean, maybe it's just because like I think, people don't maybe they forgot about the wild A theme, but I didn't. I jumped up. I jumped up. But then you know it was Immediately instantly Biggie comes out crazy hairline gets you know, I mean the suit was clean, but my man, he gets.
Speaker 1: In the ring, man, bro, Yeah, Bro's.
Speaker 5: This ship was wacked. That is that is a I'm a very happy man hairlined right.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, yeah, it was not looking it's not looking good man.
Speaker 2: But he gets in the ring, and obviously this is a big moment. I think this is the first time in they have they been in the ring together since his injury, but in the like in the ring live TV.
Speaker 5: Have they been in the ring together since? Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay damn, so since twenty twenty twenty two. First time, Yeah, so huge moment.
Speaker 5: You know, Biggie's pretty much like, hey, I mean I've been seeing y'all fight. I've been seeing y'all argue. It can't go down like this, and he pretty much laid it out like the love he has for them. He is going to until he gets medically cleared. He is going to be there every week to be the manager of the New Day. I was ready, I was locked in. I was like, yeah, this is what we need. This is what we need, bro. And then Xavier said now and then it just went let's start with Uh, let's start with Lorenzo bro when he said, now, what was your immediate thoughts?
Speaker 1: Because this is this is like this is like this is like a like's it's like a it's like a gas light. It's like the things that they're using, like it's like and for me, it's it's kind of like it's it's kind of like artists, right because we know we know what this is. We know what we're watching, and we know what he just went through. What what are they are they referring to specifically the injury or it's just like you know, like like like like they feel like like he left them hanging like I'm I'm I'm I'm I'm conflicted. Yeah, it's it's I'm just trying. It's like they gas like him about something.
Speaker 5: No, you've guessed like it people on this podcast before, Well, how does that normally go? Okay, first of all, I don't know what you're speaking of.
Speaker 4: Second, I just know when he said now, I like I just felt, you know, you like just feel like a change in the air, like what a thunderstorm is about to happen, and it just gets calms for a second before all the bullshit.
Speaker 5: That's just how basically it was seeming to be.
Speaker 4: And at first I thought that maybe it'll just be Xavier, because Xavier is the one who's been mad this entire time, that he'd be the one that would go at e.
Speaker 5: But yo, what said he said?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 5: So what bro broken back?
Speaker 1: So what was crazy?
Speaker 5: Heartbreaking? Bro heartbreaking?
Speaker 2: And I think that's the other ship that hurt the most, like like you expected it from Xavier, but Kofe was the one that was cutting the deepest.
Speaker 5: My man said, stone cold broke his neck and he came back. Broke his neck and he came back. And then he brought up the man that had retired and came back an edge and said he came back. It was just man like this man.
Speaker 4: Breaking up, Adam what we don't even work there?
Speaker 1: Bro, Yo, do you think he had that green light? He free he freestyled.
Speaker 5: I think he freestyled it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: They owned the edge of names.
Speaker 1: So they're good, yeah man in that sense, right, So you know what I mean? Yeah, you know you know and then the pop like.
Speaker 5: Oh that sound like that? It does I read this wrong?
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you, No, you did read it wrong. You were agreeing with me, agree with it though, So it's the truth, because that's what happened.
Speaker 5: Yes, Oh, I see, I see. Somebody doesn't want to be talked to for the rest of the evening. That what this is what I'm reading. That's exactly. No, thank thank you, thank you, Fred. That's exactly how it was. Like. I felt I had to have to do.
Speaker 4: An old running on my show, My own Shove, and then I thought I was gonna be greeted with love, but I was greeted with vitriol from a certain individual. Everybody else is cool, but a certain individual. So I know what it's like, big e. I feel your pay brothers.
Speaker 2: This is like when Elizabeth turned on Macho Man in w c W exactly. That's exactly what this feels like.
Speaker 5: That is crazy. Oh wow. Anyway, anyway, Wow, I am flabbergasted. I don't want to say that. I'm just saying that just took me out the game man betrayed at their moment of weakness. Yeah, we'll played my manager, bro. What's up?
Speaker 11: Bro?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's where my naiveness kicked in. While they were doing the like they were ripping them apart. I really thought they were about to be like psych It's like, oh, you were really optimistic.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I was, and then like it's just said it never it never happened, man, it never happened. I think what what really solidified it was Xavier even before that, when Xavier was like, let's not lie to all these people. You will never be medically cleared.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rib Doug, Oh.
Speaker 4: Why are we bringing up dirty laundry like this bro front of everybody, embarrassing us.
Speaker 5: In front of the IF by the company.
Speaker 2: Then you got Biggie out there sweating, you know what I mean, because of because of this hairline is like sweat was like upp a little head and like.
Speaker 5: It was just a lot.
Speaker 2: And then just the pain in his voice was like, Yo, we're not about to throw away a decade like this.
Speaker 5: And he goes in for the hug and KOFE just stops, and then Biggie he leaves Exavier or Kofee turns the Xavier. The Exavier says, now it's just me and it's just you. They just think they're rocky and fucking uh.
Speaker 1: This is that was some real Everything is rocky and wrestling, man, you know what I mean. Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: All of like all like personal films aside genuinely thought this was one of the best heel turns that has ever been done in wrestling, you know what I mean, just because like Mamay and Jera saying here, it hurt worse than expected, right because you know what I mean, like we all anticipated like a beatdown in some aspect, the fact that it was a heel turn done off of like problem true emotion, Like I'm pretty sure Xavier and Kofe genuinely miss having around, right, and like you know that whole thing where uh Xavier was like Biggie being a detriment, you know what I mean, Like having to hear like, oh yo, we missed Biggie. I should I probably turned my back on them too, Like I don't want to hear this right now.
Speaker 5: I'm sad yea And.
Speaker 4: Hey, I know we didn't get a physical beatdown, but they beat down our emotions.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: That was That was one of the hardest joints I haven't had to watch.
Speaker 5: I was like, not by not by people I care about.
Speaker 1: He started preaching, he diged and so the sweat is the funny thing because it makes me think about his old days as a youth preacher. But like the like the preacher was coming out like he was. He was praying to them boys like like he it was just like, oh man, that was it. This is this is amazing. This is some of the best work I've seen, like from these, like from these and to get it now like in this stage of like life, you know what I mean, It's it's chilling. It's like, what the funk is next? How is this going to materialize? Like and then young sister, uh, I'm.
Speaker 3: Forgetting her name at the moment, pardon me, I gotta get my shoe together.
Speaker 1: Her response to that, she was like that was top ten.
Speaker 5: She said what she said? She was like, she was like, I was looking forward to having the boys over for the house and I was gonna cook the cater to be the Kofe's vegan ass and it Exavier's child ass palette.
Speaker 3: Like what she said what she say, Like did she say like like have you bitches?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm like, I'm like, that's a black woman, man, Like it's like if I never know, like I know that, like I know now, like just the way she ended that because I don't follow her, like I probably should start, but like that was hilarious. I love the responsibility so does this.
Speaker 5: Christy Christian thank you, Dax Stabber, we appreciate your truth speaker.
Speaker 2: No, no, yes, and then you're gonna text me justifying it. That's because it's the truth insanity playing like you know, we we'll dabble a little bit into the fantasy realm here.
Speaker 5: This Does this confirm? Yes, ma'am? Yes, ma'am? Does this confirm to you that Biggie is Like there's the possibility now that Biggie will be cleared like they like, they don't do this unless there's an inkling that he can come back, right, because I just feel like there's I just feel like there's no way you do this and then you just that's just you writing off Big Eie for for good like this, It just it has to be something in the works, right. I told you what I want.
Speaker 4: I told you what I think will happen, so I'll even I want like at the end of this that it is a triple threat match in media where it is Kobe Kixton versus Big Eie versus e Xavier Woulds and then we have that match, because that's what I hope it builds too, like that Big Ee is physically cleared and he's able to get back in the ring, because that's what we need.
Speaker 12: Like, if this is what we get right now, then we got to get to the climax again right there? So then how do we get if we like I like the I love the idea, how do we get to a triple threat? Then if Kofe and Xavier now formed this partnership.
Speaker 4: In the Royal Rumble, big E returns or before big Ee return or like he returned, Yeah, there you go. Big Anie returns into rumble and then either Kofe throws out Exam, he throws out Koffee and then they have that little rift and you just ride that ship out.
Speaker 5: What about you? What about you?
Speaker 1: How do you?
Speaker 5: How do you see this on fold?
Speaker 1: I like that a lot. I do, like triple threat potentially at Manium, I'm almost wondering, like the timetable for E, like yeah, and granted like we we we we under knew, like we six feet under when it comes to I think a lot of that, like like like that coverage on like his timetable to actually being able to step back, and I think they kind of, you know, they they dropped, they dropped little ships like there was a very very small Easter eight in this whole segment about like that's how this might materialize. The particular handshake between KOFEE and Woods. To me, it's I still have some question marks around that. He did say it's just you and it and it's and it's just me. But I'm trying to see like so like do we ever get any more like KOFE in WOD segments together? Like are they are they not a tag team? Like I still think personally, I still got some question marks around that. But thinking that in this iteration of whatever they're about to do, I would I would love to almost see them like go on a run, Like I would love to see like one more run with them with the like with the tag titles. But like it's they they kind of have like a certain like they they're looking, they're kind of like side eyeing one another, and that ultimately might materialize in the rumble. And then I think like E comes into the rumble while KOFE and Woods are still in there like with other people, and from there that's you know what I mean. So yeah, that's that's how I kind of see the smaller details of it. But I'm just wondering how it was going to materialize leading up to a paper view such as the Rumble.
Speaker 2: It very it very much felt during the segment like like Kofe was on sure, like he even wanted to go that route, like the hesitations, right, uh, because kind of even like when when like Biggie was out, like he was saying like woods, woods, and then he looked at Kofe, he was like, kof you two, which makes me feel like like he in a subtle way, it's like he expected it from Xavier. He wasn't expecting it from Kofe, right, And so, like I know, I don't know if y'all saw the young brother I don't have his name of who kind of compared this that the New Days in their Manjibu era right now, which excellent excellent video, excellent video, But like I can absolutely see like Xavier kind kind of I mean, that's essentially what this whole story has been, Xavier trying to get something out of Kofe, like trying to get Kofe away from like the babyface that he is. Like they brought it up in the argument they had a couple of weeks ago, like are you finally going to get mad?
Speaker 1: And so like I.
Speaker 2: Absolutely would love to see them, like you said, go on a run, like they definitely this new iteration has could definitely win tag team titles. My original thought was like boom, we could probably get new Day and botor seating machine guns.
Speaker 5: But fucking Triple H wants to fuck everything up. This stupid ass looking you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Man? Is n bro.
Speaker 5: Another another thing I learned when I was outside because I was like, wait, you feel it is ridiculous. I'm very I'm very intrigued about tomorrow and how they look. And the thing is like they weren't wrong in the way they in the way they felt like you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean, Like they absolutely maybe they went about it the wrong way, but they made it.
Speaker 5: They made a good point, like dog, you could have been popped back up.
Speaker 4: About to say, it's not hard to come by the ring, Bro, you can always go come see us hang out like you abandoned us and like you said, yeah you do. Did not show niggas. He made it too late to show niggas. But no, no, like like uh, Biggie could have he could have been out there, but he out here gallivant and with his lady and which I have absolutely no problem with I just can understand from Kofi an Xavier standpoint, like yo, dog, where you've been at like you could like we could, we needed your help. You seen us fighting each other for weeks. It took uh what's what's It took old boy on the commentary table of what's the of war Games to finally bring it up for you to come out and help us.
Speaker 5: It took the white man to do it. Come on, don oh yeah, I do got friends that they last thing before we move on from the new day.
Speaker 2: Obviously, there was supposed to be a planned point to this story that involved another individual that we will not speak of their name, right, and I'm all about talking about people that have fucked up the bag in many it made a way shapes or form, right, And so I don't know if you saw what the proposed well how the story would have ended with this one, but like it would have been examer and Kofe picking oh boy over Biggie. And I saw a couple of people that were like that probably would have killed it like they dodged the bullet. Do y'all feel the same way? Do you think that would have like do you think what we got was perfect and if they went down route, it would have been like an overkill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it would have. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think certain things sometimes feel like, uh, you know, it's it's like it's like.
Speaker 5: A full cup.
Speaker 1: It's like you don't want it to run over.
Speaker 3: And I feel like what it was like, you know what I mean, it was it was it was a good it was a good full glass, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, you know, I don't I think it. I think that definitely would have over rolled a lot of our you know what I mean when our expectations coming into like how this was gonna go, Like, yeah, I think we got exactly what we needed for sure.
Speaker 5: I will say that I would not have hated that way.
Speaker 4: But this is perfect, as you said, like, this is like this got the maximum emotions out of us doing it just them three, like you didn't need to add anybody else to to the mix. Just those three was able to pull at all our heartstrings and bring out the the performance that we all want.
Speaker 5: That that hurt us all. I'm very much looking forward to it, man, I'm very much looking forward to like how this story on, folks, because the story is not done. The story is not over makes me wonder like going into the like the Netflix debut, because like I said, we've got some time between now and the rumble. So oh, Grabs five is hilarious. I'm just I'm just.
Speaker 1: Brother Gang Gang Gang.
Speaker 10: Philly, most Wanted, Scotland and Darius know what's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, bad.
Speaker 10: At two at two chest listen crazy.
Speaker 5: We we need we need this brain to come and go grand over and Greg, you just gotta get to Saturday, bro, that's it, because.
Speaker 10: You gotta be insufferable. But you know what you have, you have reason and.
Speaker 2: Look, even if he gets through Saturday, I have another show locked in for the weekend too, So we're good. Now if if somebody else wins on Saturday, we're fine. We don't have to do that, Okay.
Speaker 5: The way, I like, what's up? Man? Yeah, I'm glad you you popped out at the right time. Man.
Speaker 2: Before we move on to the next topics, obviously, what are your thoughts on the New Day and how they treated Biggie and how do you see this, uh, this story unfolding.
Speaker 10: All you need is like that sad walk Away music when he was walking away.
Speaker 5: That's that it would have been superb.
Speaker 9: Like I said before, Oh man, the way he did it was just flawless. I'm excited because now there's like so many ways this can go.
Speaker 5: Obviously to play.
Speaker 9: What I hope is in the cars is at some point in time, New Day getting new goat. You know what I mean, because I think and I remember Chad said it's a couple of weeks ago. The reason it's not that we don't want the opposite to be a great tag team is that they're not getting the opportunity that we did to deserve. And maybe they should get a new one. You know, we'll see. But for the New Day, this definitely needs to happen, not necessarily validate, but well actually yeah, I mean, I guess you can't say that because you know you're tired of losing your dises have been the problem and you feel like no one else is on your side outside of y'all.
Speaker 5: Two and your own brother decided he had better things to do, there were not ours. He had bead things to do.
Speaker 10: Then that actould be a part of the team involving.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 10: Wife was fanastic, you hear me.
Speaker 5: I didn't know she was a savage.
Speaker 1: I didn't know being.
Speaker 9: Sister was a savage like that hard I'm telling you, I'm here for it. So I definitely want to see them get God. For sure, at some point in time, I do believe he will get cleared.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's just a gut feeling. And even if he doesn't, I mean we would love to see it. But even if he doesn't, I'm not opposed to the manager role because just because he has so much to offer as a manager. But I guess the thing, if that is the route they decided to go, who would be who would he manage?
Speaker 10: I'm curious about seeing what happens with aop.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But there was another group I mentioned Scott.
Speaker 10: Uh, they're in n x T.
Speaker 5: Two black niggas, Oh the Haitians. The Haitian follows with the tilS.
Speaker 1: Oh the Haitian.
Speaker 5: Not o TM, you're talking about the other nigga. No, yeah, they got the overalls and tims. Ye yes yes, yes, yes, yes yes yes yes.
Speaker 9: They need to get out of purgatory because every time they lose, So we need to figure out something, man, because I mean, there's definitely talent there and maybe that's the ride to go. But like I said, for me, the end goal would have to be something them getting gold and having a storyline and somewhere down line in at at Wrestleming at WrestleMania. Do with this new angle, touch the blood that's done, but.
Speaker 5: Play it right.
Speaker 9: With all the emotions and everything going on, you have a chance, and especially what happens whatever was with be, you have a chance for something to at least sniff in the same space.
Speaker 10: Because we all love the New Day and every love.
Speaker 9: It, but just this new now so many most of all, there's a lot of money on the table to be made from this whole storyline if they play it correctly.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. Would y'all be down for USOS versus New Day robbery now with all this, because yes, I'm never going to turn down a new so New Day. It's like my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember.
Speaker 10: That's in one beat history wise so easily.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, if Biggie was to break and somebody from n x T to like team with him, I would love for it to be Javon Evans m M.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm with it.
Speaker 1: I'm with yeh.
Speaker 5: Then Javon turns on at some point wow not you hear hey, you hear? West last night. He was like, I used to be just like you. Me is twenty hey, my big dark ye dark yeah. Let that. Let that kid smile and bounce around like he does when he hits twenty five. Then he'll realize like, oh yeah, shit, not sweet like that.
Speaker 10: Colonel to dad, Yeah, I say immediately.
Speaker 5: I just said at one point. You know now I'm not gonna say nothing. Be good, Thank you, mister Backstad. I appreciate no problem. My next topic actually ties into we have to talk about Saturday Nights and look at it fucking exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: That's why that's why I use my man's because you know what I mean, it's one thing for me to say it, and everybody's like, oh, you're out here tripping when other people see it, me onto something I need.
Speaker 10: I need more than a whole while wearing a New Day shirt.
Speaker 5: See see symbolism symbolism. Hey hey, hey, look, how are positivity?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 2: You are a negative person? Sortay stuff you anyway, Saturday Nights main event is this weekend. Obviously we're not doing our four predictions, but the cards looking quite right. I think it's on Saturday at eight pm. I'm disappointed because I very much was like, Yo, they should do it like the old school Saturday Night Man event. Put that ship on at eleven o'clock, you know what I mean. Forget these kids. Nobody gives a man about that. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But apparently he's doing the full old school get up.
Speaker 2: I've heard rumblings they're doing the red, white, blue ropes, no entrance set, you know what i mean, kind of how like it was back in the day. Jesse Ventura is gonna be on the you know what I mean, They gotta they gotta do the opening like promos that you would get into Saturday Nights Made event.
Speaker 5: I'm very much looking forward to it. Yeah, without doing the third thing could either be really good or really bad. And this and I know Jesse, Hey, I love Jesse. I'm just saying my man is a little older in the years.
Speaker 4: I will say, though I've heard him like talk about other things and he's still has.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take your word for it, brother, I'm going now, Jess gonna tell you that.
Speaker 1: But Jesse be going on rants on podcasts about like old sodas that they don't make no more like like that, like this random American ship you know what I mean, Like y'all remember mister pib Like it's like, bro, let me get it like.
Speaker 3: A political nigga, you know all about the sciences, like like niggas.
Speaker 5: RC Cola's like.
Speaker 1: Like, we get it. The body man, that's my guy. Yo, Yeah I did. He did good? Yeah, real good, ship, real good.
Speaker 5: You need a shoot interview.
Speaker 2: And I think the dude that asked him, like, yo, what was it like to do commentary for like WrestleMania three? And then he went on a twenty minute tangent about how he got agent orange and Vietnam.
Speaker 5: Stop like he drawing, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 5: And then how that somehow helped him get ready for the role and predator with sports nigger, Like, hey man, they were talking about this.
Speaker 4: He was on the Dan Levantard Show like a decade ago, and they were talking about they was talking about sports, and then he just rarely started talking about Yeah, man, I'm a truth teller. People getting mad at me because I've been saying that it was the Saudis who started Fun nine to eleven. And then all of all the sports people.
Speaker 10: Are like whoa, whoa, But he was right, man, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So that's all I'm saying it could be really great mm hmm. Or the ladder. I'm here for train wrecks.
Speaker 10: Who doesn't like Oh listen, old people crashouse a superb.
Speaker 5: He go see, he gonna see Dusty, he gonna bring up how Dusky and Dick Murdoch were going to clan meets.
Speaker 9: Yo, my man might have a mild season the moment he see Hoge, Do you understand what I'm telling?
Speaker 5: For good reason? For good reasons, of course, for good reason. If the face right, then we would never none of them to be mad.
Speaker 2: Do y'all know when he when Jesse venture found out it was Hogan that that stopped them from forming a.
Speaker 5: Union, like y'all do y'all know when when it actually happened.
Speaker 2: So it was I think it was nineteen ninety and him and Vince were in a civil lawsuit about like the rights to like I think it was a Sega game, right, So you know, a civil lawsuit like typically it's just a deposition, like they're just asking questions.
Speaker 5: So Jesse was like he was he was like to.
Speaker 2: His lawyer, he was like, Hey, ask Evince who it was that snitched? And mind you, this has been like five years. He was like, yeah, ask who it was that snitched on me about the union and he was the lawyer asked and events under oath was like, oh, it's hoke.
Speaker 13: Terror was like just was like, you got a bitch, I've been I've been supporting you. Never talked to the man since as he should as he should have not.
Speaker 4: In fact, in fact, every time he see him, he should punch him dead in his face.
Speaker 5: He should be allowed.
Speaker 9: They should write that as a lawn hold every.
Speaker 1: On site, every time past that federally can't go everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that was his homie.
Speaker 10: That was man's man.
Speaker 5: Nothing but betrayal, nothing but betrayal around here. Sorry, great, No, nothing but betrayal in that a bitch. But I bring up Saturday Nights main event. Obviously, you know, we can talk about Cody and Kevin Owens later because I'm very fascinated with that match. But I bring up Saturday Nice main event because there is a very integral match taking place, and that is for the World Heavyweight Championship the ring Janadal Gun and Thin Balor.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 5: I bring up this match in particular because we are currently experiencing some of the most dreadful takes that I've ever seen in the i w C in a long ass time. Did y'all know there was a thing out here about Thinn Balor being washed?
Speaker 10: Did you know you said something?
Speaker 5: I honestly didn't know till you said something. I didn't think that was the thing, Lorenzo, you knew. I've seen I've seen little.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, I've seen little droplets of posts of people make in that claim and and and and and also I will say that like people who like like kind of like Champion and love Finnbaler kind of like admitting right like it's like like like you know, like j cole Ja coleb Go and put an album out called The fall Off at one point, and it kind of making it seem like that's where fin At like he's he's he's on the album before he put out The fall Off.
Speaker 5: No, No, I have seen it.
Speaker 1: I've seen it. I disagree.
Speaker 5: Listen, man, Like I know for a fact, like I don't pay attention, like I know, but I am not seen, Like in my mind, washed is like you don't got it anymore. Nido is a perfect example. You see Nido in your.
Speaker 3: My favorite Wrestlers absolutely watched.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, I just saw that he announced it's gonna be him and he grew at Wrestle Kingdom, and what I did not care. I was excited for he row because he got a big time match, but I was like, damn, he's gotta go against this washnicking.
Speaker 5: This is upsetting, right, The drip would be fantastic. The dream is gonna be great. Dam gonna be great.
Speaker 1: An amazing night.
Speaker 2: That's washed to me, right, macho man in nineteen ninety nine after the double knee surgeries washed, Yes, streets.
Speaker 5: Is cooked.
Speaker 1: These man, just like what night though? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Finn Bower?
Speaker 1: Nah?
Speaker 5: Bro, what what match has Finn Bower had that you could be like, Damn, this is not good? Is it okay? I'll play Devil's advocate real quick? Is it up to par with like old Finn balor?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: But that was a different That was a different time, right, and a different person.
Speaker 1: You're way differently, Yeah, in a.
Speaker 10: Whole other country, like Doug.
Speaker 4: I'm about to say, like I saw someone say it perfectly. If we get like because they're saying that he's about to get like a push and whatnot. If we get twenty nineteen nxt He'll Finn ballad.
Speaker 5: That is great. Sign me up.
Speaker 4: I have no problem with that that because that boy was cooking. That's also what like just a very simple He'll turn. That was probably one of my favorites too, because I didn't see that will cover.
Speaker 5: That was a good hill turn. That was a good hill turn. And then the undispeated area whooked up so.
Speaker 1: Fast that was amazing. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a case like people just don't know what the word washed means because you know, everybody has like different preferences for different things, right like like my one of my favorite wrestlers of all time, Kettical Boshington, one of the greatest of all times ever do it? Kobashi at the end of his career washed, you know what I mean, because he couldn't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: All Kobashi had was chops and that was it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But then again, at the.
Speaker 2: Same time, you know, my man didn't bust out a mood salt on his retirement, so you know, I can't.
Speaker 4: I look at it like this, like, but sometimes words you get co opted and they get turned into something that they don't have the original meaning, even though I do think washing is the same meaning. I just think they use it for the wrong people. Mid is a word that people use terribly. It don't say the correctly it used the word way mid oh, because they think mid is terrible, not good, trash. Even mid is meant to be okay, average, good enough, as the as the great philosopher Maseean Lynch has said, the mid beast selling. So I don't understand why people be using this word in such a way.
Speaker 5: We'll put you on the spot right now, right now. Who would you defy as mid or washed? Me? Yeah? Who? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Is there someone who comes on my TV screen immediately.
Speaker 5: I think washed? I got one? Here you go, nikah, yeah, no way, no, no, well man, I ain't mean to cut you away. Can you really be washed? If he never was on.
Speaker 10: You, I haven't shout out.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I mean double two A cl injuries at twenty seven, insanity is crazy. That's a perfect one.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a yeah, yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Almost definitely that quick fun fact.
Speaker 1: I was gonna do some ship earlier. That's my guy to night though night that was a crazy hurt piece because that's my guy. I mean, you know, they had to, you know, they you know, he had his run. But today was the Today was a particular anniversary, you know. You know, I always like to look at like Philadelphia like day, like you know, days in which like wrestling was held in Philadelphia. They did the Slammy's in Philly on a Monday night Raw December eighth, eight and on that night, Jericho received a superstar the year.
Speaker 5: You know what a different time, man, you know what I mean, look different.
Speaker 1: Seeing it an edge main event. That was the main event of that show.
Speaker 5: Because Jericho Waight was like he went crazy. But that was oh god, that was his best year like that. Nick Nick was a great year.
Speaker 4: M oh I got another one whose wife it hurts, but he's still He's still my guy regardless the a's dounh. That's like, that's why he was the first match when we went to go.
Speaker 1: To cap Yo.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie watching my man climbing roke, like that's my first time seeing a ton of hash Like watching my man climb and rope one of the most heartbreaking things. People were saying.
Speaker 1: He been people. People were saying it's been washed since like Russell Kingdom, like eleven.
Speaker 5: Dad shouldn't sit. Now that's.
Speaker 3: Good matches, But like that was like the start. That was the beginning of the you know what I mean, going downhill.
Speaker 5: So I put I put high moving okay.
Speaker 2: But you know now when I when I tell you, like when we saw him at in d C and he climbed the second rope and he stopped to take a deep breath, my heart was broken.
Speaker 1: I was like, no, TV, like just right in front of my face.
Speaker 5: Yeah, mudo, he washed.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think anybody else. Oh d I y oh, my god, my man is hated.
Speaker 1: Wash Man.
Speaker 4: I will say, you've been consistent on that hate for like a minute though, so I will give you that thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's one thing you can't say about me, bro, I mean, go to switch up. You know this is a fact. This is a fact, my man.
Speaker 4: My man has an opigoon. Unless facts come into play, he's like nah.
Speaker 5: And even in fact, he's still gonna hold onto a little bit. Oh he's still gonna hate.
Speaker 4: He'll just admit that his hate.
Speaker 10: They'll give the credit and then get right back to it.
Speaker 5: Exactly. Everybody was talking about how like oh uh, the MotorCity machine guns ain'tetting no pop. On Friday, I was like, Nigga, look who they're wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't do how much? How much how much pop? How much pop we got? You know what I mean? Like that's the thing to man like being. You know, I love me some NX tam Man. I love d I Y.
Speaker 5: But it's like.
Speaker 1: Like the legacy of d I WY. It's just like, well, you know this twenty twenty five, like d I Y is about to be like tag team Champions. I don't.
Speaker 5: Ain't there.
Speaker 1: It was like, it ain't there.
Speaker 10: It feels like.
Speaker 1: People they gotta showed me though.
Speaker 9: It feels like people would just because I don't know when I thought it. When I thowt the he'll throw it, I guess I want to call it. Yeah, I thought I was gonna be moved and I didn't do anything.
Speaker 10: I just sat there.
Speaker 9: It was cheesy like and the way he did the tag it was it was it was a I try to remove my bias before street pompus.
Speaker 5: But yeah, Minnesota failed terribly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, something's going on. Did they get.
Speaker 5: Do they have a Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Uh? Do it?
Speaker 5: I don't think so? They was it was it was never win one no, No, they've never won one. No, they've been lost all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah we won, we won fifty two, right, No, we yeah with fifty Wait we're talking about fifty fifty two is actually the one we lost. We won in seventeen. That super Bowl was in Minnesota, Okay, all right. Never I.
Speaker 5: I thought they couldn't winning. Now they've had super Bowls before, Okay, gotcha? All right? Yeah, I don't think they are like the the list to get another one?
Speaker 1: We want?
Speaker 5: Got it? Do y'all think?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Do you think Finn Balor's credibility is on the line against the doom thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I wanted to lose, Not in my eyes. Yeah, No, I need him to lose.
Speaker 9: I need him to lose why and and not and not in no disrespectful way. I need the art to start. I need him to lose.
Speaker 10: I need him to crash out.
Speaker 9: I need him to get out of just Day and I need that to start to be the solo on going into twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Five Royal Rumble.
Speaker 9: So I need that because I don't see I don't see goot To losing this year, and I don't see him losing to But you know what, I've been wrong, so.
Speaker 5: I don't know anymore.
Speaker 9: I didn't think, well, he lost to Jay, so that is what it is, but he got it back. But honestly, I didn't see bron Breaker losing.
Speaker 2: So I think I think if if there was gonna be a title change, it's gonna be Ko. I think Ko, we'll get the title at Saturday Night.
Speaker 5: That's my pick. Oh really, I think I think Ko got it. Oh man, wow, I would see that Ko gets it.
Speaker 6: Cody wins it back at at the Rumble, Okay, so he keeps it for like a month of some change, well to two months.
Speaker 10: What's January It's February, No, no, no, what's the feeling in January?
Speaker 5: February no No, there's a Saturday's main event. Yeah, so it's one now some one in January and then Rumble the Rumbles Rumbles February seventh, Cody losing.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Interesting. Let me stay with that. Yeah, I think about it. I'm just trying.
Speaker 9: I mean, because I'm fun with Ko, so I'm not like, oh no, no, I killed him losing now though I can.
Speaker 4: See it kind of being like you remember when UFC had their first Fox card and they.
Speaker 5: Didn't they didn't the main event that the Cane Man. God damn.
Speaker 4: I don't mean like murdered him, but like in the same way like we had a new champion, like the crowning, crowning of a new champion, like on your on network television again because I mean you've been on Fox, but.
Speaker 5: Like you are like network network. Well, I mean thinking with like this, right, if if they cannot secure Dwayne for Mania, right, do you can you see like like what would be the I think we've talked about it, Like what would Cody's next direction be? Right if they can't get Dwayne. Like I said, Sina, I know a couple of people have said, like the trilogy match with Roman, but like I just feel like I could you see a potential Ko Sammy's ay WW title match at Mania?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I mean they got the story to make it happen.
Speaker 5: He said it. Look Ko said it on on Friday. He was like, I'm gonna cross that bridge when we get there, So like he's going he's gonna He's gonna go for Sammy at some point. I just feel like him and the way the story is going, like Cody's not going to be hurt losing the title to Ko, that's just and it can easily win it back, and like he's not gonna get it back. For somebody that loses their title often gets it back. You should know, no, lo boy, that wasn't even a dis boy man, it won't even that was a compliment.
Speaker 4: Shoot, hey, that's fine, brother, it's okay. I don't think it is this sorry, good god resilient, I mean winning. He's going to say something out of pocket said he was ready. He's about to say something so disrespectful.
Speaker 5: Globe boy and my brother, I seen that ship. It was that smirk was crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh, n x T deadline. We haven't talked about X a long a long time on this show, so you know, I mean it was a good show. It's been a wall since we've we've talked about it. Next team, we might like chat, but like sorry to us, we got a lot to cover in two hours, so yeah, you know what I mean, Like NX like put it like this.
Speaker 5: After NXT, we definitely have to talk about the Continental Classic because we on two weeks and we haven't brought it up once. Yeah, but started with Forrenzo. I just knew y'all brought it up last Yeah, no Damn started with Lorenzo. What did you think of Deadline? Any pros cons would you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I thought Deadline was a pretty good show, pretty pretty really good show. Fast paced definitely. I think at this moment, like you know, every time NXT does, ah, you know, a program of pay per view, pl what have you, I feel like it was like, like especially like the last like five, like these last ones they've done very like you know, it's brand building right down c W network. And I really appreciate, you know, the the whole the stipulation of these matches that's in this particular pay per view. It makes things fun right, makes things sound a fresh And I never really even got the chance to really even speak on it, but I think the overall this is a really good show for me. I think that match of the night. I really enjoyed that women's match man for various reasons. One did the last one, you know what I mean, the Iron Survivorship man is I don't I'm in love with that ship bro granted shout out to over two. You know what I mean. I mean like we was having a conversation earlier in the day, like you know, who was the replacement gonna be But yeah, I think that. And how do ya feel about over being the Iron survivor right now? Because I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Okay because I was after the conversations with.
Speaker 1: Guys and they didn't seem I don't know, but you know, I figured that y'all was in favor of it.
Speaker 5: Just keep him away from that white woman. Oh yeah, that's quick. Yeah, the reason nobody wanted that, nobody asked.
Speaker 1: For that, you know what I mean? It was a real good showdout.
Speaker 3: I don't wow, wow, wow, What's what's going on.
Speaker 1: With our girl? Jada's booking? Man?
Speaker 5: So this time the way you know, I saw Nolo, I wanted to say something. The way I see it is, I think she's due for something big in twenty twenty five. Right. Do I feel like she should have won the match yesterday? Absolutely? Like I was all for her having like a complete two oh.
Speaker 2: Against Love of Advice just because we've seen the Love of Ice experiment, right and Love Device. She's gonna have a great career in w W. I just feel like right now the cylinders on Jada, like everything is like cooking. It was like somebody said that her promo on Tuesday was very like Stone Cold King of the Rate ninety six s.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So, like, I just think there's so like the scene is so hot right now that it's just it's hard to pinpoint when it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And also too kind of back to like the women's Irons environ match like Julia, Man, like how much is she a threat? She is already a threat? But like when do we realistically see rock saying you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like, oh, she losing that ship? Okay, Julia dog again? She at about to go to Julia?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, not at all. Yeah, yeah, I think I think it's time for that.
Speaker 1: But no, a real good show man. You know you had Tiffy pop up that was condope, you know what I mean? So, yeah, the scene is crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got.
Speaker 2: I got a question for y'all about Julia and Stephanie. Who got the better star star appealing Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was. I was having this conversation with with you know what I mean, with the fiance. Yes, I'm I'm I'm big on on b quir Bro huge love.
Speaker 5: I watched I was what I had.
Speaker 4: I had a couple of friends over what n X t was on and like when everybody came out to the ring at the end, the maid one that every way flopped to.
Speaker 5: With Stephanie asking who the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Who know you?
Speaker 4: They won't hear for Jada. They won't hear for Jada's part. They just get they were here at the end. No, when I say not here, I mean they they worked at present. Not think they weren't for it, but they saw like they saw everyone come out for the Iron survirovor match with Rock sand and it's definitely definitely got the biggest reaction of star quality.
Speaker 5: Chess.
Speaker 2: Okay, just circling back to the Men's Irons Surviving match, I thought that was the weakest Men's Iron survivn match, you know, I mean it was cool. I just thought that there was as a little bit of miscommunication and everything like that that kind of hindered match a little bit, like the crowd didn't do what it needed to do. I keep in mind, I say this more so as a like I'm keeping the fact that he's young and that he still has time to grow. I want Javon Evans to slow down a little bit, you know what I mean, Like I think he goes at a million miles per hour, and I think that hinders him just on the fact that, like there's been a couple of times I've seen him slip up because he's going too quick, and I think over time he will get that like like phenomenal talent. Do not get me wrong, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: It's just like I want to see that aspect of him, like like slow down, take a time, like.
Speaker 9: Do we put let's be on that, do we do we put the Randy botch on him? Or was it a combination of both?
Speaker 5: I think it was a combination of both. I think it's a combination of both.
Speaker 2: I think like I and honestly, I think it was just like from what I read, like they did the spot multiple times throughout the day. I just think probably a timing thing. I'm pretty sure he was nervous.
Speaker 9: Like so, yeah, the way the way you said it about that, that's that's an actually good point.
Speaker 5: I never even thought about that.
Speaker 9: I was because I'm just more so like you said, he's so he's just just full of energy and he feels he you know, every especially please he has to put on a performance. And he did less like his stop rose. You know what, I mean on that performance long he's done. Even in his losses, he's one of He reminds me of a of Queen Amanada in the space of like even in their losses you could see like their next they're the ones that's coming up next, you know what I mean.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 9: If he can master, if he can master at twenty, like the maturity as far as ring pacing and ring speeding on winsor kund of ramp it up and win to slow down.
Speaker 5: Now, yeah, that's.
Speaker 9: Gonna serve he has a loss anywhere if you can master that right now, because a lot of times you see people like that figured out later on, and not to say it's too late, but it's like, damn, what if you figure that shit out at twenty, he's gonna be a machine at you know, I mean twenty five, thirty and so forth. I thought, now in this space, I wish they would have used that energy, if his energy between him and West and over at the end, like I wish we'd got something that electric and then because that's what the ironswer. As long as it's been running, it's always some excitement at the end, like when the women did they gave you that punch at the end, right, you should always have that for this match because twenty five minutes it goes so fast.
Speaker 4: You should always ask, like, when that trick shit happened last year, I was about to say, I was about to say, that's hard the top.
Speaker 5: Last year, though, Trick.
Speaker 9: You're absolutely right, and I don't ever want to compare because that was just phenomenal. But I always feel like every year of some type of excitement towards end, and I feel like that Trick thing set the tone for what it should be. But yeah, other than that, again, I'm with you, Scott. That was probably the weakest. I thought the car was really solid, really good.
Speaker 10: Hell, I even enjoyed the.
Speaker 5: Match. I never thought i'd say that I was gonna a.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask because Scotland had let me know that there are people out here saying that Trick is washed. Yeah yeah, I was like, I hadn't seen the match yet when I when he told me this, and I was like, that match, I don't believe it could be every that bad.
Speaker 5: And I watched it and I was like, I don't see the problem.
Speaker 4: Like there just like a couple of things that I mean that could have been like later.
Speaker 5: But other than that, I ain't think it was like bad.
Speaker 9: It wasn't y'all man, because y'all have really grown me as a as a fan in the sport. But the one thing that always comes back my brain is fans are fucking fickle. Yes, every single time you can clock it.
Speaker 1: They don't like things. They don't like good. Like they don't like anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something that's solid, something that's good with no flaws.
Speaker 10: You want to find something.
Speaker 1: It's like where there's no word for it. It's like where than hey.
Speaker 4: To be honest with you, I didn't even think Ridge was bad. I don't even like Ridge.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, that's what I'm saying. I'm like, yeah, like yeah, who.
Speaker 5: Tattoom title match was incredible.
Speaker 4: That boy.
Speaker 1: Shoot the night for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeahs Orton he did great. Mm hmm. No quarter cast crew. I like it. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love that team, man, I like it. I like even the White Girl showed me something. But yeah, Nathan Fraser and Axiom best tack team of the year bar none. Like nobody is touching them. The one thing, the one thing I will clock about the two of them their eventual feud over the NXC title, because I know that's coming is going to be incredible, Like they are wrestling soulmates right.
Speaker 5: To the point. I kind of want to see a hair versus mass match between the two of them.
Speaker 1: Cold that's a cold drawn, that's fire, right yeh yeah, yeah, that'd be great. I mean I would love that. Yeah, let's put that up there. And now I hope that they, you know, catch that alley.
Speaker 4: So when you say the going for the NXC title, who would you have win it first out of the two of them?
Speaker 5: Nathan? Okay, yeah, Nathan is like little Seth, I got you shitting' at this point, man, he is like he is Seree is Seth pre kneegery? Yes, like that is going to be Seth Rawlin's best student.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then you know axel axually been cooking for for years. So just like the chemistry the two of them have just incredible, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: Like, like I said before, man that.
Speaker 9: Now only are they talented, they're just a walking storyline, like and in a in a crash out from the parts waiting to happen.
Speaker 10: That's what makes it so compelling. It's like you keep thinking they're gonna lose.
Speaker 9: You keep thinking gonnappen and it doesn't, and I find myself not getting tired of it.
Speaker 1: Like I thought.
Speaker 9: I'm like, all right, we need to wrap it up. But it's like, damn, they're gonna figure out another element. Fucking man, Let's just keep going to the wheels fall up like this is really good compelling tag team where you're getting best at both worlds. They can boogey in the ring and they're phenomenal outside of it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Who do you see taking the tuttles off now?
Speaker 10: I'm still gonna go.
Speaker 9: I'm still gonna go in No Quarter for I thought they were as close as any team got m.
Speaker 5: I mean they know, I'm sort no, I'm sorry, you don't.
Speaker 1: Come on. Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: Chase was as close I thought was. I thought that was gonna happen no matter who it was.
Speaker 1: But it did.
Speaker 5: Class.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, they didn't lose.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking he just lost immediately.
Speaker 4: That's them.
Speaker 9: That is another thing about them. They're losing and get it back like that. You're right, right, but yeah, I think No Quarter Cash is probably gonna be one. They were super close last night. That false finis was phenomenal yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's the dope.
Speaker 2: Thing about them too, is like as the match was going on, it's like, yeah, you're rooted for No Credit New Co Order Catch Crew, but like you're like, damn, I don't want to see Axeman and Fraser Blues just right away. So yeah, man, I just think there as a tag team just bar not. Nobody's touching them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, no.
Speaker 5: Argument that man.
Speaker 4: That man has been going crazy since he came back. Like his move said, it's just everything. I love everything I love to see. I mean it's like how Plexes got to sit under the uh not only Mark Fuji, but you have to sit under Kiji.
Speaker 5: Muddle Like mm hmmm mmmm.
Speaker 1: That's alright.
Speaker 2: One thing kJ Buddle gonna do. He gonna teach you how to maximize yourself and not your opponent.
Speaker 5: Yes, I feel like me. Yeah, plexes from different angles.
Speaker 1: Now put that in right now, right, we'll talk.
Speaker 5: After two whole weeks of not talking about the B team, we can talk about the B team a w Oh, y'all ain't talking about a W. And it's been about two weeks, dog, Yeah, it's been about two weeks. It's been about two weeks. Man, we didn't nah, and if we did, it was like at the tail end of the show, Ship, y'all ain't talking. I thought, y'all at least talked about the her syndicate and so Ship, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 9: What we talked about Bobby her syndicate and because then they have then we walked full gear.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm not gonna lie when we talked about a w man.
Speaker 9: All right, all right, we did talk about him last week. I'm gonna give us some credit. I think we did no last week. I know for a fact we didn't talk about it, so it would have been a week I can't even but a yeah, we know, dog, you know what I mean, headache? Why it wasn't a headache?
Speaker 5: Get you? You know right now?
Speaker 2: The we're in the Continental Classic season. I love around robin tournaments this, you know, we were in week two. Uh So, like I said, we've never we've never said who's in the bracket yet, but Blue League Beast Mortos, Mark Briscoe, Shelton, Benjamin uh the Rainy Champion, Okata, Kyle Fletcher, Daniel Garcia, the Gold League we got Will Osprey, Brody King Darby, Commander Claudio and Trevor. The standings as of right now are in the God League Claudio with six, Will with three, Brody with three, Ricochet with three, Darty with three, Commander with zero as he is the replacement for Juice Robinson yes, and then in the Blue League Beast Mortals at zero, Mark Bristol and Shelton ted at three, Daniel Garcia and their champ Okada tied at four, and Kyle Fletcher at nine.
Speaker 5: Whoa boy, my man hid Okada clean last night, Lorenzo. Talk to me, man, how are you feeling your Mike you Mike Man.
Speaker 1: Rookie mistake. Yeah, I'm enjoying a few potato chips. I didn't want him to get you know what I mean. I don't want to crunch, you know, just doing some celebrating here on the first episode. So Kyle Fletcher, I believe, man, like this kid is it when I first got my eyes on him at the a W that was the a W Dynamite that was here in Philadelphia at the time, when of course we were still in his tag team. But I think at this juncture, like where we are in this company, especially like with this tournament, right, it's basically that you know, it's it's not the same thing, right. I'm not trying to do an equivalency here, but it's kind of like the American answer to the g one right. And for me, he is the standout in this whole first of all, when he just went through with Osprey, right, that's that's that's major, you know what I mean, Like that's like his eyes on him. But basically on last night, and I just think based on the whole year that Kyle Fletcher's had, like I mean, he's the favorite man, and uh going into next year, he's he's standing out much more in this company than I thought he would, like going into a twenty twenty five like where I thought that Kyle Fletcher was like for you to ask me like in May, right, But yeah, I think he's about to take off something serious. I think he's a favorite to win this tournament. And yeah, I think from there he you know, he's gonna he's gonna be off rocket.
Speaker 5: Shiit No, Lo, what do you think hey man?
Speaker 4: When we first talked about this, when they I do remember us talking about like who was gonna to be in it? And the first thing I said is, Yo, Kyle Fletcher got it. Kyle Fletcher got win this thing, like this is this is his crowning moment, like after dispatching Gospray and then going into this tournament on the run that he has been on. I think this is this is for him, Like this is his star making moment for real, I have. I didn't get the chance to watch his match with him and al Kada last night, but you did send me the text, and I remember being shocked because I was like, clean, Like he ain't cheat, ain't do.
Speaker 5: Nothing, just beat him. I was like, damn all right. I was like they really doing what I think what I wanted to do. But the rocket on that boy, you know, before I go to chats.
Speaker 2: You know what the thing I love about Matt in general is that he pindled kind of clean, but he had the cheat to beat Shelton, right, because it's like, Okada, uh can take the loss. But it's like you had a struggle with Shelton, so it keeps Shelton and hurtsitting getting strong. But chas your thoughts, Kyle Fletcher, you know what I mean? Like, is he the destined winner for this uh this tournament?
Speaker 10: It definitely seems like they're shaping it up to be.
Speaker 9: And this is important to do so because again, like we all said, you gotta capitalize right now, and and.
Speaker 5: Those like that's what they're doing.
Speaker 9: Uh, you beating You changing your whole look, your whole style, your whole flow. You aligning yourself with Don Kallis.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: For better or worse?
Speaker 10: You know what I'm saying. It clearly that person will do anything to get dumbs.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: You want to get out the show?
Speaker 9: Will ospry even deciding that the friendship was no longer balanced, So will it all lines like you said, no, Loo, put the rocket on this motherfucker and let him take off. And again this everything at the time, and it's so beautiful. He beats Will, he gets in contra classic, he gets another chance to do a showcase. So now it's like, all right, you beat Will, But what's next? How you gonna capitalize? Oh boom, call classes right around the corner.
Speaker 5: So he's it, he's he's he's it.
Speaker 9: We've seen the work from when he got over here to him doing this thing at our wage to where he's at now.
Speaker 10: He's put the work in. He has he doesn't have many holes in his game.
Speaker 9: I love his persona, I love the way he gets down, I love his attitude. Yeah, I feel like he should be the one.
Speaker 10: Now my question is who does he beat.
Speaker 5: In the final. So I would love to go, I was gonna say just before we get to the final.
Speaker 4: I like the change they did this year, making it so it is like the person who wins Blue League and then the runner up of Go League face each other, and then the one the person who wins Gold League faces the runner up of Blue League. I like how that that's a nice change to it, but that at one more time, the winner of Gold League goes up against the runner up of Blue League and then vice versa. Like he used to just be the top two would face each other again and then move on. But now they switch it up a little bit. But uh, I mean, you can go a couple of ways with it. You can go with uh, you can go you can do Osprey again. It'll be him versus Osprey. I wouldn't mind seeing him versus Darby Allen personally.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's another thing. That's a that's a banger for sure. Who and then you got.
Speaker 5: Then Ricochet there too, so you know that.
Speaker 4: But but but you can always make Ricochet be the second the runner up, so then he face him in the semi final.
Speaker 5: And then you go out and then do whatever you want to do after that.
Speaker 2: Should I feel like the finals should be like I feel like if you do Kyle, like you could still get to Kyle and will Osbury in the finals. I would actually do Kyle and Darby Allen in the finals.
Speaker 5: Mhm. I just feel like it'd be a better like it would add a sense of unpredictability. Right now. My plan is like the finals is at world's end, correct, Yes, yes, Kyle wins, right, Kyle wins. Kyle celebrating and then the lights go out and you just hear battle cry playing.
Speaker 2: Oh man, and my man Kenny Omega comes back, because think about it.
Speaker 5: I mean, you have Don Don Kalas's big pro right here, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Like, so you're saying that's hard, yeah, that before he gets to being the savior.
Speaker 5: No, I just want to Kenny back. Okay, women warning, Okay, cool. No.
Speaker 1: Will Osprey got the line like who are you? You said? You know what I mean? Like you I'm you doing to me with with what I supposedly like, what's doing to Kenny. So like as you with with that line, and if that happens, that's that's that's it. That's it. I feel like that's it for me. That's hard.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying that that's money on the table. It's money on the table.
Speaker 4: So like eventually Kyle Fletcher like not like Kenny could be involved with this too, but like, is it Kyle Fletcher and.
Speaker 5: Uh is gonna have to have bunkheads eventually.
Speaker 9: So I was going there, but I thought, I remember, he's not an a tournament, right, No, he's not in a tournament.
Speaker 10: Fine, I wanted that to be finally because of that. But I mean, yeah, I mean I guess.
Speaker 5: So, but when do you pull that for summers? I'm saying whenever, Yeah, whenever it summer.
Speaker 1: I'm with that.
Speaker 2: Did y'all see, has anybody been a standout so far? Like as anybody like Commander has, Like I said, I for many many years, Like I've always said, I like Commander as a person. He's a phenomenal talent, but like you know, I just don't care when he pops up, like like i'd be excited. I'd be like, oh, ship man, we got a banger O. Commander's in it, goddamn, and I'm like, I'm gonna get to it. I'm gonna get to the match. It's just it's not top priority.
Speaker 1: But like.
Speaker 5: He's taking an opportunity, right, oh my man, my god. Yes, the legend boy. But yeah, you know Commander is taking the opportunity, uh, because he's an alternate. So he's the matches he's had so far, he's cooking. Like he had a great match with Ricochet on Rampage, he had a great match with Darby last night.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to see him. I guess like the bigger guys like Claudio and Brody and I already know for a fact him and will Osprey is well should not. They probably wouldn't even have to do that match because technically Juice already had that that that match, but that ship, that match would have cooked, right.
Speaker 5: I think that piece mortals. It's crazy that the Mexican contingent are at zero right now. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're doing they're doing them like Dale Garcia last time.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 4: I think they'll get some shine though. I think they gotta get a W for somebody. Well, yeah, I don't see Mortal's being Shelton Brisko is the best chance. Yeah yeah, Commander staying at A zero, I know that for sure. But yeah, man huh, I said, he's just here for vibes, just here for the vibes.
Speaker 5: Man. Speaking of which, for the vibes, we have a return coming up in a W. You know what I mean. The bounty has been put out, Bandido is returning to a W. Now, Chaz was not hit to the game of Bendito until Wednesday night, if I'm not mistaken, Is that correct? Sir ah?
Speaker 10: Another pleasant surprise?
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 10: I was not him when I got him.
Speaker 1: I stayed to the hill.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Another fuck is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know you fuck with that. I know you with that.
Speaker 5: That's my kind of ship right there, I know, I know.
Speaker 9: And then like see him going against trying and going back to blow for blow blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this guy.
Speaker 5: How long is he impressed? How long has he been out for bo like we are what happened? It's been that long? Yeah, it's about merely too. What happened?
Speaker 1: That was like twenty years when he.
Speaker 2: Was like risk from I'm saying, I think he had a risk injury. Then there was complications with the injury.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, that's yeah. Okay. But like for people that like are not familiar, like Bandido at the time, like he was probably the biggest free agent in the game, like WWE one of them, New Japan, one of them, a w one of them. He was doing his thing in Mexico.
Speaker 1: Twenty nineteen Battle of Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Well run, yeah, man, he got hurt. He got hurt in June twenty twenty three, by the way.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, so that was he was about like twenty because his birthday is right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But nah, that he was.
Speaker 4: We thought he was about to He was another one that I thought that he was gonna put like all the momentum into with.
Speaker 5: The you know, injuries getting away. Man, then you got a pivot unfortunately.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: But the good thing is, like you know what I mean, Like they're ramping up there as it's in Mexico, so like if anything, like we're gonna see yeah, I can't see them.
Speaker 5: I mean when the fund do you see somebody getting a vignette on a w Not often, no, often, especially not for a return. No Yeah, so that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, if anything, I can see them thrusting him back into the into the upper edche line and like the matches just alone, Like you have Bandido to Quesha, you have Bandido Morto's ship, Bandido will Osbury, like they've had a match on the Indies. Incredible to see there, like him against this version of will Ospury Kyle Fletcher ship. I'm gonna see Bandido and Bobby Lashley. Don't know why, just seems like it'd be a fun to see Bandido swere, you know what I mean, Like that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's it's going to be It's going to be a I hope that his body holds up. I hope that he's able to get back in the ring and start doing what he's doing. Like I said, I can't see him falling off the car. Like I'm just excited, right, question l Fi is Ruthe?
Speaker 5: Who else? Dragonlisako?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Okay they are Mexican.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: See his brother his brother is still there too? Oh yeah, Gravity baby any there?
Speaker 5: Gravity?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I thought he was there, all right. I thought he was like an r o your son, I might have got that, brother.
Speaker 4: No, no, hollow ground, I know, I know, I know hold gravity. I just thought gravity was there. I could have swore to.
Speaker 5: See him on a w before out here. No, I'm not sure. Okay, you would know better than I would. I understand.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna keep my eye on that between those.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does with her, Okay, okay, yeah, I think that was.
Speaker 5: I was like, I know what crazy.
Speaker 1: Let me see. Oh yeah, yeah, yes, I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 5: If it's anything you said, Rig of Honor and I just understand.
Speaker 4: Heyg I just saw everybody's face go blake and I was like, damn was was I just tripping?
Speaker 5: I was like, I thought he made some nigga up. Yeah, the same.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna keep on that on that.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Ring of Honor, Matt Cordona challenging Chris Jericho. Yes, HAMI the standing ballroom.
Speaker 5: We liking it? Be good? How do you feel?
Speaker 1: When? Is that?
Speaker 5: That's what?
Speaker 10: Next next week?
Speaker 5: Next Saturday, next Friday.
Speaker 10: What's the paper called final, Final, Final Battle, Final Battle.
Speaker 5: The legendary matches that have taken in place in Hammerstein Ballroom for ring Yeah, Chris j.
Speaker 1: That's a twenty.
Speaker 5: Twenty okay, yeah, let.
Speaker 1: Me see you song.
Speaker 5: Final battle.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, ter shows like they usually cook so they like that's one thing. Like I may not watch Ring on the regular, but ringavonnor like their their pay per views. Like I think they're doing Lee Moriarty, Matt Tavin. Yeah, who is it a red velvet? And okay yeah, the Righteous and Dustin Rose and Gavara, so you know what I mean, Like they probably have a solid, solid card.
Speaker 10: If I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 9: I think they're doing the qualifier match for the International Women's Joint m hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the other that's the four way match.
Speaker 10: Right, yes, so I think that's happening to too. Yeah, I mean outside of the first thing you mentioned.
Speaker 5: The car looks phenomenal. Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: You trying to say, man, we were thinking of Jericho. Jericho can't bring it up, he can't get it. He can't do this thing one more time, have a good match.
Speaker 5: This is a Class Sick nineteen ninety three WWS match taking place between Chris Jericho and Matt Cordona. You know what I mean, Like, same type of vibe, same type of environment. Do I really care sure now whatever, Yeah, I mean, I'm not gonna say it's a bad match, like I whatever. I'm trying to remember. The last time I watched.
Speaker 4: I lied the last The last match I watched with Chris Jericho was definitely the match where he won the title, where he beat Mark Risca, because I was about to be like, I don't remember the last time I watched the whole match, all the way through that evolved him.
Speaker 5: But that was the last one.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 2: The last time I watched the Ring of Honor match was the two out of three falls match between Kyle Ford Trank Lee Johnson.
Speaker 1: God, damn, damn.
Speaker 5: That was in the summer. It was. And keep in mind, he's a crazy thing. I'm paying for Ring of Honor too, like I have the subscription on the TV he just watching.
Speaker 10: That's a lot, that's been a lot.
Speaker 5: That's a lot. Oh, Brod financially responsible with that one. No, sorry, but barn and that.
Speaker 2: Forget that. Let's talk about something great. Let's talk about something black last night.
Speaker 1: Year.
Speaker 5: First of all, major salute to Darius lot Card and his team for one year on excellence. You know what I mean, I think wrestling is so important, so important in this culture, and last night they crowned their very first men's champion. I think I haven't had the opportunity to see the show. I believe Chaz. Have you used yep? So Chazz take it away now, mind you.
Speaker 10: I was super locked in because I you know, I didn't want to miss thatline I dance.
Speaker 9: I didn't miss it, So I was super locked in. I was impressed my damnself because I paid attention to the most of everything. The match was phenomenal. The YO, let me tell you something, man. I know y'all have said in the past that when it comes to certain independent promotions they just think.
Speaker 10: I understand, all right, I get it.
Speaker 9: I say, has had no misses since their inception, and they have nailed it with this uh heavyweight title story. But and just this like upper exchelon story between Darius Carter, Darius Lockhart, Billy Dixon.
Speaker 10: Coming to see you, this whole art, they've nailed it.
Speaker 9: And the way that they went about with Dari's Carter like again, he wasn't supposed to be in the match. He backed door his way into the motion like he's been the quintessential Keal for Ache against Daniel. Everybody's now on the side, especially against those four I've just mentioned. And the way they set, the way they set determined up the way he slid in the back door to get in like somebody got injured.
Speaker 10: He won't he supposed to be there, and I'm it.
Speaker 9: Was It was funny because I would have loved to obviously be there, but I was like, you know what, damn Okay, now I'm gonna watch it like a whole regular fan. I'm gonna watch this on TV. Now I don't see everything that's happening. So now it's just whatever they're showing is what they're showing. And so now I can just like completely turn off logic and just be a kid again. And the way he came onto the screen showed his presence. It was chaos throughout. He injured Billy Dixon again, he hited him again.
Speaker 5: My man can't catch a break. He ain't even let him get in the ring. As soon as Billy came out, he hit over.
Speaker 6: It's there.
Speaker 5: So that was phenomenal.
Speaker 9: So Billy couldn't compete. And then he gets to the last match again, same tactics. Darius, was, you know, doing this thing for the crowd. Then he hit him before the bell rung, and then from there it was just an on slot of offense and he killed him the whole fucking match, like wiped him. He gotta it was blood and I say, for the first time, you know what I'm saying now, it's funny because I did see Darius kind of roll over and all right, they need to put down camera.
Speaker 10: But anyway, you know, it's not still it's still due.
Speaker 5: I mean it's like Anna trip whatever.
Speaker 9: But you know he was bleeding, trueheel form took this blood and wiped it on his face.
Speaker 10: I mean, this this was a showcase if you had no idea, if you.
Speaker 9: Just started watching wrestling, started watching, this was a pure showcase for Darius Carter and to show how really.
Speaker 10: Fucking phenomenal he is. He has a as a heel and like I said, the calm terry was on point.
Speaker 5: They were talking about how.
Speaker 9: Theydn't wanted, they didn't want to be and they let the whole history how they hated this guy.
Speaker 10: So the commentary was on point, the ring excellent was on point.
Speaker 9: Darius didn't for a phenomenal job as a baby face because he was down down, you would have thought he was about to go see glory.
Speaker 10: The way he was, the way he fucking.
Speaker 5: Looked, the way the way ding kept caught him.
Speaker 9: Put that nigga through the ringer, you would have thought he was two seconds away from wapping up Jesus.
Speaker 10: That's how good they both sold it.
Speaker 9: He kept kicking out, kept kicking out, like every time Daris had him on the ropes, took his body out, surgically dissected him, kept kicking out. But that nigga hit his finish the two times and it was all she wrote. Man, and here we are the first off, the all motherfucking father, And I'm glad. I love the fact they did it with him first court. So because we all know there is Lockhart is the face of our we're gonna always connect him. That's that's his baby, that's who he is. And yeah, he could have won, but oh he's a he's the owner, So why would you have Maybe that's what their thought process was. I don't know, I personally wouldn't have been tripping, but storyline wise, him having Darius Carter being the first phenomenal. So now you have a whole nother arc that Darius Locker has to go about because we all know the players for him to get that chip right, but now you have to go through this whole another storyline of finding yourself because you look like shit against Darius Carter, the person who that was your first match back will you be?
Speaker 10: He seems to learn from that and took you and took you out piece by piece.
Speaker 9: So it only adds to the lure of what ASH has to be because now look at Okay, all the elements are there for a wrestling company. You have great wrestlers, Now you have storylines, Now you got a title. I'm pretty sure they're gonna ad more. You got a commissioner. They've done all the necessary steps to look like they're supposed to be here. It's only gonna go up. And I think this storyline with Carter being the first right Champion phenomenal.
Speaker 10: Sorry I went no, no, no, no, you did it?
Speaker 5: You know, yeah, like I would do, because that makes them want a piece right now, because I love to see Darius Carter hold the title and for at least a year, right, I would actually love. At the second anniversary show, they introduced the very first steel cage match between Perius Carter and Paris Luckhart for the title.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, Hey, man, I thought about I thought about going, and I was just like I literally just came from Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Man, again, I don't think I would to make this five hour driving again.
Speaker 9: It's cool, brother, I had to work and that's the only reason I watched on TV because I would have been there, so mm hmm.
Speaker 5: But just experiencing on the tis like we're watching.
Speaker 9: You know, I mean anything else that was such the uniquest experience because I got to really just be a fan versus somebody that's you know, there understands what's going on.
Speaker 10: Like it was just a pure kid watching, you know what I mean, something that's for us.
Speaker 9: That was the beauty of it all, Like it's us and we're doing it and we ain't just like bullshit, like no, this isn't an independent shit that's just figuring out where this shit is real And you can tell like they're really putting all the eggs to be at the top of the top.
Speaker 5: There's no holes right.
Speaker 9: Now and it's only going to get better. I want to see bigger beings. I like I said, I want to see different matches, cage matches and like we should have all that because we're just as good.
Speaker 5: So yeah, fren Zoe, what do you think both?
Speaker 1: I am just really like grateful for just events and how events happen in wrestling, booking events or shoot events. Right. I go back to my you know and shout out to Darius Man. He's been such a gracious this man, you know what I mean, you know, interviews and you know, just giving game. In a particular interview that we had if you haven't seen her in the locker room, lea channel on YouTube or twitch here says that Billy Corgan right from at the time, right from n WA at the time, had a conversation with theirs around things which ended up not necessarily it didn't work out there, right, But he said he had a conversation with Speedball Bailey in an interesting conversation he had with him about just like like not necessarily like betting on yourself, but like what is the belief that you have in yourself in this thing and like put your belief into the thing, and I think that the thing being Aha, and like the like I'm so glad that, like, you know, he's not necessarily at n w A anymore. Like we like we needed this shit, like we really needed this ship. And you know, shout out to everybody moving right now fight club. You know what I mean, My guys, you know Isaiah Bronner and you know Jay Rose out in the Midwest and Indytown Pro, you know what I mean. Shout out all of those good folks. But not but and because but is a negation and you know, brings brings us together. Yeah, man, is shay Man is it? And I'm really and I can't wait to get back home to my roots of Charlotte to finally see and lay my eyes on the show. But yeah, I'm just excited, man. And you know, just the you know, just the interactions that you know, we've had separately individually, what I say, hopefully those continue and all of that good stuff. But yeah, man, I thought that Darius Carter, you know what I mean, being crammed they're champion at this juncture. Is it's almost kind of perfect. Yeah, you think about it, shout out the ability, Shout out to Darius man. But yeah, there's Carter's He's a he's a cold motherfucker man. Shout out.
Speaker 2: And then like they announced January ninth, they will be starting to do episodic television for wrestling on YouTube. They will be in Las Vegas for a show, I believe on April seventeenth. So like things for a wrestling are on the up and up. I know for a fact, whenever they do the Women's Championship, that's going to be a musty attraction. Yeah, some of them, Like I said, we're talking about some of the best up and coming talent mixed with some of the veterans in there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like it is just it's a beautiful thing. It's like, we have a wrestling then we have this revolving world champion in the Pan African Diasa Championship. But I knew this shit like was cooking when I saw that somebody had made Pimont Middle School for two k you know, yeah, you know what I mean, Ring made the like they even got like the that was fire Man.
Speaker 2: Uh So it's just like like you a were saying, A wrestling is so important for for us, for the culture, you know what I mean, Like I said, the fact that they've made it one year and are in the prestige of being the top one of the top independent wrestling companies in the world. You know what I mean, it's massive, massive, them doing episodes like and keep in mind we're talking about beyond the spectrum of wrestling, like all their shows are events in itself. They have art, they have like I said, I've had the pleasure of doing poetry there. Like they have performances. I know, thank thank you, thank you, I know for I think they still do it like they were having a DJ on their YouTube channel, like they had a playlist.
Speaker 5: A block party, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it is essentially like you're taking all the things beautiful about our culture and now we're intertwined.
Speaker 5: It was something that we all love, you know what I mean. It's just a beautiful thing. And I'm very excited to see.
Speaker 2: What year two brings for them, you know what I mean that what that looks like, the talent that they're probably going to be bringing in. So I just I salute them one hundred percent for everything that they've accomplished in one year and what's going to be accomplished in the future.
Speaker 5: Like it's just amazing.
Speaker 4: From because we was at the first show, I want to say, we was at the second show, and we haven't had the I haven't had a pleasure at least to go to any other shows after that. But I have seen like how like their presentation and everything, how they've grown and done like better every single time. And it's just beautiful to see like us doing amazing things and making it happen, and like Chad was saying, like we could do it just as good, even better for real and like you said, year two big getting better that.
Speaker 5: In media that shop goo'd be crazy. Yeah, Vegas, bro, he said, the seventeenth, seventeenth, that is it's Thursday. Yeah, it is Thursday. I aware, he said, what when is media? Yeah, what's Maygan.
Speaker 4: The weekend is from Thursday to seventeenth through Sunday, the twentye I will I.
Speaker 2: Will say I will probably not be in Vegas. Yeah, yeah, I'll probably not be there. I got move that is on the works.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, you got to. Yeah, completely understanding.
Speaker 9: I'm glad you brought up because I do want to set some time apart we all talk about that like mania.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure I'll be there. I will sit there and I will sit there and support I get it. I'll get it, sit there, listen, get it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Now for the for the people, in this organization that are not going to Vegas. If you would like to organize a watch party, we could do that too. You know, we get something like make a quick trip over to Charlotte.
Speaker 2: We can do a little right out of a little coworking space, get a projector you know what I'm saying, like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking about it right before this episode.
Speaker 5: Chad thinking about it, and I'm like, I don't like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I want to go to the West Coast for Manie just for a week, because I want to go to the West Coast. I want to be for extending amount of time, and if I have a sad amount of time, I don't take an extrication. But that might I might have to take you up on that, Scott, because I might have to stay on the East coast and we might and depending on what happens next year, my thing about mania for next year. But yeah, let's let's let's taketh.
Speaker 2: Man could be the representative for the squad out there. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like, I'm there, Hey, dog, you don't go. You already know what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, you know, I will happily drive us to Charlotte. In fact, that would actually be a perfect watch to a B g W watch parties.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll talk. We'll talk. I figured out talk. We'll talk, Chunk think anything else, anything else on the docket for you, gentlemen, wrestling wise or life wise or anything. I don't have anything. I'm actually fading really quick. I know you're sick, dog. Yeah, I say ship like that.
Speaker 15: Man, just God, damn, God damn, because I hate this for you. That's what I'm saying. I know, Veg you wouldn't you y'all know what My bad.
Speaker 5: I'm bad. I didn't mean like that. The blood sick again with the concern for my friend.
Speaker 4: I want to so many times you're called to be sickly nigga. That's basically he said. That's what I heard.
Speaker 5: God, my god. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that there's a change in the weather, Chatz. I'm sorry that it went from me in forty eight degrees here to sixty today. It was sixty today. It was loud.
Speaker 10: That All that told me is tone matters.
Speaker 5: So sorry, but I'll make sure to go take some medicine. Bro Man was ready, was ready, get back what you got, nigga.
Speaker 1: Oh man, But now I don't have anything else before we do go. I got little something to highlight, fellas. If that's your show, we're just we're just in my Final Battle. Final Battle is on Friday, December twentieth at Hammerstein the following day there, so I believe so. And this is like a question, are they they're shooting that? They're they're they're shooting dynamite on a Sunday. They're taping it, and I believe they're showing it on that Wednesday because it's Wednesday, Christmas Day, or I'm not Okay, got it, got it? Got it? Got it? That would make sense, Okay, I just might. I don't know. I might. I might want to sneak up to the city one of these shows. It might not be Final Battle, but I don't know. I'm itching. I got that. I got the December New York Itch for a wrestling show at Hammerstein, So I don't know. I'm I'm gonna see what something. I'm hit up. The boys hit up the next She was going on, man, she needs to figure out. But I think I just didn't know, like, you know, what the fuck is going on Sunday? Is that like taping or like, like, Okay, I see what's going on because I was just on the ticket I was on ticket Master, so I just you know, I just wanted to put that out there.
Speaker 10: But okay, you know, they do their taping of r O Eights the day before, so I.
Speaker 2: Think the schedule is the battles that Friday. They're doing Collision Live Saturday, Yes, yeah, Collision, So I'm guessing the r O tape would be that Saturday. Yeah, and then Sunday is Dynamite. Yeah yeah, no, no, no, he ain't listen.
Speaker 4: They're only taping Dynamite because of Christmas, so.
Speaker 5: Then that is not usually how it goes.
Speaker 9: Okay, right, okay, right, all right, all right. I was just trying to figure out the lineup towards the end of the year.
Speaker 4: R r ohs. They usually take that before Dynamite, the Collision Bad before Collision.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got you. That's that's just normal. Yeah. I'm very excited about like the like I love any type of wrestling show in Harberstein, so like, I'm very excited to see what a w is gonna do with with this presentation. Mm hmmm, hm, m hmmm.
Speaker 4: I still I still love that house. Of Glory show. We went to a Philly.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, that one. That one was great. That that was a nice That was a nice vibe. That was a nice vibe. Maybe weekend is fun. Huh.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 5: Mike's tall ass. Yeah, man was a giant. That's a giant individual man. He Yeah, it is a giant. But yeah, man, you got nothing else for you fellows in this h this evening, Chazz got a chazz wisdom for us. Yes, that's always you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Remember, take care of your mental, take care of your emotional, lean on your village, and don't feel like you gotta do this life ship by yourself because it's too hard, it's too us by yourself.
Speaker 5: You don't have to.
Speaker 9: And always remember, no matter what, your value here is more important than your value not.
Speaker 10: Here somewhere else. Please don't ever fall a loan.
Speaker 9: I think this past week we me and Scott seem you know, one of our IWC brethren saying, you know, he wasn't necessarily talking about himself, but he was saying this to somebody else, long story short, letting that person know that he's not alone in his face. And so we just kind of reached out, not knowing the backstory to saying like, hey, regardless of what you think, you're important.
Speaker 10: And that's just that's just what we do. But that's what our culture continues and needs to do.
Speaker 9: When you see somebody struggling, no matter if you know him or not, a simple like yo, you good, or hey, how you doing or something simple can mean in the world. So don't feel like you got to know a person or be locked in with the person to check in on somebody, you know what I mean. Like, doing the right thing doesn't always mean you got to be connected to that person doing the right things, just doing the right thing, no matter what. So if you have any type of love in your heart for you man even want to see specially us too, well, didn't do that. So they lean on your village and always remember ask God how good it can get.
Speaker 10: Ask God whatever doors are.
Speaker 9: Meant for you, let them be open, and more importantly, ask God to remove all things that are not for you.
Speaker 10: Stay away mess sucker ass because you know it's not good for your mental.
Speaker 5: Oh, make sure and make sure you're not sick.
Speaker 1: Health.
Speaker 10: That's that life skin ship coming out. So I'm gonna let him rock.
Speaker 4: But uh, you know, what I mean solidarity with my brother Scotland, because just because you get sick and missed one episode, you shouldn't have to get fired or anything bad happen to you.
Speaker 5: Just see any such things. That's all that said. I feel personally seen.
Speaker 2: I got one last I got one last thing because I meant to do it on Friday, but I an't do it. So December twenty ninth, First Annuel BGW Tarti Awards. I have the categories that I'm going to read all yeah, yeah, so for the beat never it's never gonna yeah, it's done with love, but it's never gonna happen about here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nothing, nothing but love.
Speaker 2: But yeah, uh So, like I said, the BGW Tardy Awards the finest award show in professional wrestling. The categories will be Rookie of the Year, Most Improved, promo, still framed so the picture that captured your attention, Who's up Next, Sneaker gain a Sneaker Game Award, Fit of the Year, Get Off my Television.
Speaker 5: Award, Theme of the Year, Theme of the Year, Hater of the.
Speaker 2: Year, Booker of the Year, Promotion, the Match of the Year show, non wrestler, tag team, Women's wrestler and the Wrestler of the Year. Now how we're doing these voting I have no fucking clue, just because I don't trust y'all fan wise to make decisions that we I don't know if we're gonna do the fans pick it.
Speaker 5: That's not no, that's just.
Speaker 4: Oh buddy, this is this is a BGW contingents.
Speaker 2: We will figure this, Yeah, we will figure this out. So I will say we all will need to set off some time to fear me to figure out like our nominees for for said subject. We can do that sometime in the next week or so. Uh and then my goal, the goal I'm just throwing this out there is it'd be great for us to announce the nominees on the actual show. But you know what I mean, it's it's the Tardy Awards. Why not invite people on to not to announce the nominees.
Speaker 5: So if you see that, DM like, hey, I just need a quick, yeah, thirty second video. We don't need you log don't long at all. You know what I'm saying, Like quick thirty seconds. But yeah, Jada Parker could win most of these.
Speaker 1: Ab you have a Kendrick Knight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all the parties. So yes, the seven twenty ninth, the very first annual BGW Tardy.
Speaker 3: Awards, Way and White and Black by the way, Like you said, I'm bro.
Speaker 5: I'm coming drip. Yeah, I'm coming dripped out.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: I got you, I'll be dripped. I got you, I got you some ship. Yeah, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: A great night a celebration.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm gonna do like I'm gonna do like I don't know if y'all I know a couple y'all do you'll watch like a first take or like highly questionable where the top half they dripped out, but they got basketball shorts.
Speaker 5: And without question.
Speaker 2: So first new era of bg W, first episode in the books and went perfectly. You can find me at Poetic Scotland on x Scotland, Underscore Underwood on Instagram. Please go read my articles at Dollar Sports and Media. Like I said, I've taken a little I have a little writer's block, so I haven't wrote anything, but we're about to be back up before.
Speaker 5: The end of the year.
Speaker 4: So yes, yes, sir, you can find your uh champion no little Green uh early at the least.
Speaker 5: Follow the pages g W pid Man. No, I was fine, Oh you're just hating.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, cool. I was concerned at first. Now I'm not concerned. I don't give a fuck. Uh So we also look out for the new episode by fifteen of until the final whistle, we have.
Speaker 5: A new intro video that is the Visionary himself, the Visionary. Oh man Chazz uh yeah man, the Achievers shout out to the real b g W Champion Achievers, a real one, real baby face. No, he's none of those none of those things you said, he's none of that hate. M hm.
Speaker 1: Man lo, what are y'all? Oh? Go ahead? Chairs is all good? I want to step in front of my man.
Speaker 9: My man, my man though chas b I g my man Chas Blue Scott. But just know, none of us up there, just a placeholder into the world.
Speaker 5: I'm up there, oh skating you asking? Okayla was active.
Speaker 10: There were three of us, are just.
Speaker 1: I got I gotta get your my blue sky thing up, man, because and this might be my blue this might have been my blue sky come up because it's dead over there. So yeah, more people, But once I get on there with ya, Yeah, I mean I feel like I'm.
Speaker 5: I started to type something today and I just logged off. I didn't even finish it. I'll be going there just just skating whatever I might throw the might that might be, I might throw the B G W A T. I have no intention on going back. I'm good.
Speaker 4: That's enough.
Speaker 5: I have a limit and blue sky is it I'm talking. We'll figure it out, baby, We'll figure it out.
Speaker 9: What else I wanted to say? Thank you for shouting up for the video? Uh did an answer for to the final whistle?
Speaker 1: I was scared.
Speaker 9: That was my first football edit, but I'm glad it came out. Well, anything for my brothers, I'm gonna do it. So I'm glad at work that opened the final whistle? My god, low locker room lead. Make sure I buy my Nigga Scotland book.
Speaker 5: Do you have it on you right now?
Speaker 1: I claim?
Speaker 10: Thank you very much. Go ahead and put that on screen.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Right there, I got to get as long as we have it on the screen.
Speaker 1: That's not.
Speaker 9: The poor, my n my nigga, No lo to pour my nigga. Low and last and not least, shout out to d Matt fucking Sarty. Absolutely always lead to the party.
Speaker 5: What's this? I g everything And that's it.
Speaker 1: For me absolutely appreciate your brother. You already know who it is.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You can find me a low from the lead on both Twitter and Instagram, YouTube and Twitch the locker room Lead and uh, you know another account that you could probably see where certain things of mine might be going on. It's bat b g W pot.
Speaker 3: I just want to let it be know. You know, I got this T shirt years ago and uh, we have a contest.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. This this, this is where we at with it. We already know man.
Speaker 5: You know, sometime in January, hopefully about February, we might have a limited exclusive for y'all. Stay tuned.
Speaker 10: Yes, sure, that's beautiful, unless you're a bit young.
Speaker 1: Get ship.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no speaking facts, man, Yes until on the Road to one eighty seven next week. Hopefully we will have a new BGW Predictions Champion next week. Hopefully until then.
Speaker 5: Nope, we we are damn nigga. We are done. Piece out to my to my world. At the end of the day, that day got a fucking end.
Speaker 4: Zie