Speaker 1: Apostrophees can be the bane of your existence. They could also help you understand what somebody's trying to say in a sentence. I know a little of this, a little of that. Growing up with an apostrophe in your name in a did it was fine until computers. You can't write your legal name. It'll say, we need your legal name, needs to be your legal name. If you write it with an apostrophe in a in any sort of digital format, it'll say, oh, no, you can't write that. That's not a name, And I'm like, I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 2: I don't understand the apostrophe argument anyway, because if you listen to what he said.
Speaker 1: I haven't even got right, I haven't even set up. But we're talking about Ross is so fired up.
Speaker 2: Man doesn't make sense because they're like, oh, there's apostrophe there. So yeah, But if you change everything he said and then add the apostrophe, then you can make that argument.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So obviously it sounds like you understand Okay, good right, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, Ross got it. Yeah, But apostrophes, man, there, they could be a filthy business. I'll tell you. Let me tell you the thing that really sticks in my craw having an apostrophe is staying. If you stay at a hotel that makes you type your last name in to gain access to the internet, which is you know, most of the big brands, they're your room number and last name. They can you they can have an apostrophe, perhaps in the front part of their system, because it's got to match what's on file with my card and ID. But they didn't bother to put it in there for the for the you know stuff like the internet stuff. I don't know exactly how it works, but I had this explain to me by somebody at a Marryott one time, which basically said, ask the front desk person to remove the apostrophe when you check in if it's a problem, that's my name. So I'm here to tell you an apostrophe can make a lot of difference. But as somebody who I would argue, dude, Ross, this is my You know, how left handed is your wheelhouse? This is mine, and arguably being left handed gets up there a little more. Apostrophees can be very, very impactful. But I don't believe for a moment you intended one. You absolute liars, Absolute liars. Joe Biden yesterday, here we go.
Speaker 4: Just the other day, speaker at Israelly called Puerto Rico a floating island of garbage.
Speaker 5: Well, let me tell you something I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know the Puerto Rican that I know or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. But the only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters, his his his demonizational scene is unconscionable.
Speaker 5: And it's on American. It's only contrary everything we've done.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: One, I don't know how we got back to Delaware. Oh is this the part where he grew up in that Puerto Rican neighborhood? I'm sorry, that makes sense now, all right? So you you hear what he said there. It sounded to a lot of people, an awful lot like Joe Biden called Trump supporters garbage. And and you'll notice, because here's a couple of things that you got to realize. One, he did the thing where he didn't call the guy who said it a comedian. He called him a speaker. That is absolutely by design and almost ninety percent of what I've consumed, And it is an important context and for people going it doesn't matter. Even a comic shouldn't say things like that. No, no, no, no, It is a comic who should attempt to say things like that, so that the most easily offended amongst you five years ago when I was a comic. It's a comic. But here's what's so delicious about this, if I could, before we get to the water carrying, which is thorough and Trump's reaction. So here's the thing. Do I think Joe Biden made a conscious effort to go out there and call Trump supporter's garbage. I kind of don't. Here's what I mean by that. I think I think that they fed him that line. They fed him the line, and you know, while they were were talking about stuff and he there was. It was strategic in the sense where I think they wanted a little ore of mystery there to go ahead and get the press to cover it. Not that they would stop. But according to one of Biden's people, when he says supporters, he's referring to support apostrophe s as an ownership. It's clearly not how he phrased it. In fact, he would structure the sentence differently. But that's what they're sliding in saying it makes no sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think he set out to call him garbage, but I think he did.
Speaker 2: Oh, it completely did.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And however, in his brain that necessarily was put together like because the whole this.
Speaker 2: This is like the Bill Clinton, It depends on what the definition of is is.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, no, hold time, because there's actually a bigger point here. So because this all rests on now the Biden camp or the Biden crew camp whatever, having to tell you that this thing you hear is not the thing. You have to have the context. And I died when they started making that point. So in a sentence where he is intentionally leaving out context about the speaker in this case uh roast comic, he in his team made a whoopsie, and the whoopsie requires you to understand context of what he was saying. The context was he meant supporters as in ownership, as in their garbage, like don't you know, don't pull this garbage or don't bring your garbage around here? Right, But that's only if you have context, and if.
Speaker 2: You believe them. That only works if you completely restructure the sentence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but you're required you're asking people to do the thing that you're you're you're you're doing a victory lap over not doing intentional.
Speaker 2: The The entire the fact that we're having this conversation is ridiculous, right yeah, because we all heard what he said. We are in the running cover for him, right and now we're discussing it, and it's it's so dumb.
Speaker 1: It's you and I talked about this, like I explained the context of the trash thing, or we talked about that. But if you don't know that, you don't have the context, and and it's gonna be easy for people to spend stuff. So when you come out and it wasn't even a second person, it's literally your guy, and he says, it doesn't provide context at that moment, and then all of a sudden we have to go back to the well for a uh yeah, oh well, here's the context of it. Like you're responding and trying to make hay on this this outrage scandal thing that only works if you don't research it. It doesn't mean you'll think the joke's funnier, but you're telling people now there's no context here. They're just mean evil Nazis. And then now you're begging for them to allow context into what you said. That's the part that gets me. So I'm gonna play one more time, and just I guess in case he didn't know all that, listen to the way to structure this. The sentence is put together ross you think they he would have to reword this if he meant supporters. I don't know that he would necessarily have to, but I think you have to lean.
Speaker 2: Into it our apostrophe, Yes, supporters, what ideas? Concepts?
Speaker 1: I don't Yeah, yeah, yeah, garbage. You have to, aren't you psychic?
Speaker 2: Like I said, you'd have to restructure the entire sentence. You'd have to say something completely different.
Speaker 1: I think you could add one where let let me play it.
Speaker 2: You'd have to add a bunch of words.
Speaker 1: Well, let's let let's give her just.
Speaker 4: The other day, speaker at his raelly called Puerto Rico a floating island.
Speaker 5: Garbage. Well, let me tell you something I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know the Puerto Rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware?
Speaker 1: Was he going to say where I'm from? And the probably the bigger problem is you try to get to your explainer portion, and then this is your lead in this whatever this is.
Speaker 4: They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, so I don't know that. Here's the thing. I don't know that you have to restructure the second part of that if that is in fact what you meant. But it doesn't work with the first part.
Speaker 2: Okay, I get what you're saying now, But the fact is, all you need to do is hear that, and you know what you heard.
Speaker 1: Right, because he's talking about people individuals. Because it here's the other thing. It requires a person who wants to go full freak out on the comments by Hinchcliff. It requires you to assume that he wasn't even talking about our actual physical garbage on the island, on the island full of garbage, but instead that Hinchcliffe meant the Puerto Rican people. And I know that that's what they meant because or what they are going for is because I was texted three times yesterday by fellow Puerto Rican former Republican voters. Yeah, yeah, they sent texts. I'm sure none of you got those random texts from numbers I've never seen telling me that they were GOP until Sunday, and their Puerto Rican eyes stared at that, lost all hope and at flip sides. And if I could just make a ten dollars donation to Kamala, we'll show them what's up. So the freak out messaging is predicated on Kenchcliff, but really, Trump, because he's he's speaking at his thing, sees the Puerto Rican people as themselves garbage. So if you're going to run that, to Ross's point, you can't apostrophe your way out of it because in your own sentence you're talking about people. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: The crazy part about this was last night I went to bed like super early, like eight o'clock because the previous day Lincoln got up at one o'clock singing all night, and I got no sleep yesterday, so I passed out at like eight o'clock completely forgot about Kamala's DC speech there at the mall right. So I wake up today and the first thing I think is, oh, right, right, right right, she had did this speech last night, and subconsciously I think I forgot about it, not just because I was tired, but because I knew it would probably be the same thing. In my head, I'm thinking she's gonna get up there say that he's Hitler, fascist, he's a tyrant, YadA YadA, YadA. Right, So I come in, I crack open the old X machine to get some audio from that speech, and the first thing I see is the Biden garbage thing, and I start laughing, like hysterically, yeah, because I realized once I dug into it, I'm like she did. She said exactly what I thought she was going to say. It was nothing new. It's everything we've heard on repeat since twenty twenty. Yeah, are the remarkable, But the fact that he does this, well she's giving that speech wherever he was staring into the laptop is just it's catastrophic for her campaign. Because nobody's talking about her DC speech, which we've heard a million times now. They're all talking about Biden calling half the country garbage.
Speaker 1: Uh if for an apostrophe? Huh right?
Speaker 2: That, Like I would love to be a fly on the wall to see like how like she responded when she got off the stage, like.
Speaker 1: Oh I did great?
Speaker 3: Was that?
Speaker 2: Did I give it? He said? What excuse me? I'm speaking.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like when you're a radio producer and you're having some sort of issue where UH connect to like maybe you have really bad storms or something right, and you look and you realize you're off the air. You don't tell the host you're off the air. You try to remedy and fix. You just let him keeping his flow. I can't. Yeah, it sounds like a weird thing, but like I hope it was that dramatic a thing where Kamala came over the end of the speech, she's like, how did I do? And they're like, you know what, nobody hated the last part. Nobody saw it. Nobody hated it though, So all right, hugs and kisses. So if if it's just an apostrophe, then how did we get to this place? How did that happen when Biden did that? If it's not I don't know, trying to kneecap Kamala again, CNN, do you think you know why this happened?
Speaker 6: Joe Biden has never been a big arena speaker. He's never been the most fluid speaker. And by the way, as someone who had a starter growing up, it's very obvious to me there's an apostrophe at the end of supporters.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 6: He was referring to the garbage spewed by supporters, not simply the supporters themselves. But Joe Biden has been on the campaign trail. He's best getting ice cream in Maryland like he was today. He's best showing moments of empathy Arizona like he was latter.
Speaker 1: Can I just two things and I'll let's get back to this talking point that you've been tasked with delivery. If you're a real critical think I understand how if he just said the latter half of that, you could at least attempt to make this argument he's in the same sentence is saying talking about people an individuals being because it's predicated on Trump called all the people in Puerto Rico garbage, not garbage is laying around. He called them garbage. So in your mind, it's a war of words directly aimed at individuals. So when you go to flip the script, which I think was your point here, and you say the same thing, you can't wiggle out of it. I just think we're so far gone and hating each other, and this guy's so far gone, just in general, did it all. It sounded correct to him until they found out that maybe I should speak.
Speaker 6: He's best with union folks, as he was in Pittsburgh last week as well.
Speaker 3: You use people where they are best.
Speaker 6: You put Obama in a big arena, you put Michelle in a big arena, and you put Joe Biden in front of a bunch of union people doing retail politics.
Speaker 3: You could make it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if you're at your best as a Democrat in front of a bunch of union people or as a Republican in front of it, just in front of maga people like tell me you're exceptional enough in other situations like can you go over the Middle East and then negotiate? Can you I don't know, across the aisle for whatever, but when it actually matters and it's not just them being fake, I mean, those are the things people look for. And this guy is like I wish he'd eat ice cream every day. He's good at that, that's true. Ross is good at eating chicken wings. Well, you can't have Rossy chicken wings every day as his job. That would be absurd. He needs to do other stuff like eat soup, salad and breadsticks. I mean, you gotta be able to mix it up. So yeah, CNN's gonna go with the study.
Speaker 8: Argument that they would be fine if Joe Biden wasn't anywhere near a microphone between now and next tuesdays.
Speaker 1: You understand how damning that is.
Speaker 2: Let me just accept the most charitable framing of this, which you just gave.
Speaker 9: Why is he sitting in front of a laptop at the exact same moment Kamala Harris is out on his backyard trying to give the closing argument to her.
Speaker 1: That's the other thing.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing.
Speaker 1: That dude could have went to the roof by the missiles and looked at her while he did it. All right, we'll be back.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 1: This is This is why, when especially this time around, people go all right, who's gonna win? Or what do you think of this story or the what's going on in the with the latest poll with the presidential election. I just sit there and go, I don't know nothing, Leave me alone, because like I mean, I know stuff, But then all of a sudden things happen and it's just so weird and uh, a direct violation of the you know, the theory that if your quote unquote enemy's losing. Let them lose it, you know, let them do their thing if they're flailing over there, and don't stop them. Now, I don't know that comes down to what's your definition of the the the whole comic at the Madison Square Garden thing is. But I don't know if i'd call that flailing. But it was a way that the Harris campaign could you know, capture all this in a jar for the last week it was ready made. It was a hungry Man dinner. Wait, hold on, I'm sorry, I just realized rost did Hungry Man dinner fold to the woke? Or is it still called hungry Man? I feel like maybe five over the last few years that would be one of the brands they targeted. We still call it hungry man? Or is it hungry person dinner? Now, I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't remember the last time I ate one of those. So anyway back to this, like this was a g This was manna on your stroll through the desert. Okay, even though you're you have to be wildly dishonest in the way that you presented, that doesn't matter to you. In the same way, you know, how stupid I'd have to believe be to believe that the random spam political text messages, which, by the way, way the I the worst thing that we ever did. And I don't care. And it's not just because I sell advertising, you know, for the for the show. The worst thing I ever did is carve out exemptions for anyone under the cover of politics to spam me incessantly, email, phone, you name it. They should be held to the same standard people like, well, but it's the contrary. Yeah, but if you're gonna use it to feed me lies, you didn't just find three Puerto Rican Republican voters whose names I couldn't search and then not come up with anything to send me spam. And oh, by the way, the one photo and the one spam message looks like the message I got on another issue that didn't talk about Puerto Rico stuff. And the dude looks like he's a redhead. Now it's not again, it's all so stupid, but it's predicated on this thing happened. This is what he said the people of Puerto Rico or garbage. According to Trump and his proxies, we won't even tell you. It was a comedian there and and that's that's.
Speaker 7: What it is.
Speaker 10: It was the Deplorables in reverse.
Speaker 1: All you had to do was not, I don't know, accidentally stick it in a wood chipper and what do you think the first thing they did was they got the biggest government wood chipper they could find and and threw that bad boy in there, probably Madden style with Tim Wallas doing the play by play. Oh look at the pick six into the witch of this talking point. And you did so by finding the worst a worst version of it and then not even with your candidates. So then it raises questions like why is this dude holding press conferences while she's giving her MLK speech right down? I saw dude. Twitter was the fangirl fanboy in on this stuff, fan personing whatever. They're like, oh, this is her MLK moment, and uh somebody wrote this is uh not jojo from jurors, but one of the ones like that is like this is the mL came on and I think the Brooklyn dad retweeted it. How I ended up seeing it And then somebody just wrote at secret service and that was the top comment. So I see what you did there. Yeah, yeah, you took it and and then you're like a hold on, let me uh, let me decide half of America is in fact garbage. Because I with with the kill Tony stuff, you you have to surmise that that's what he was saying the way that Biden spit it out, that's what he said. And and for them to run back and say, ah, there's not an apost the supposed to be an apostrophe in there, it doesn't matter because, like we said with the kit with the garbage issue, which is a legitimate issue in Puerto Rico, if you're explaining, then it's not funny anymore. And so people may not realize him sharing, which is something that I remembered when I from when I was in Puerto Rico. I remember, I remember the guy at the hotel talking about it. I remember asking about a restaurant in tua Alto To whatever the buy where this problem was.
Speaker 2: And that's a thing.
Speaker 1: So in this case, if they have to explain where an apostrophe goes, you're you're you're screwed nine ways from Sunday.
Speaker 2: But right, they're in trouble though, right because she just every speech he's been given.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: No, But here's the thing though, but it's believable that they believe that that the Trump supporters are garbage because look at her speech last night, another speech where she's calling half the country Nazis in mass murderer. Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry him saying that we're all garbage. I sort of believe that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you were on a Nazi fixation all weekend. MSNBC ran video of it. Oh, look at these people. Look at the look at these folks. And by the way, they also just so you just so you know that some of the packs and various campaign staffers did think that. I don't know if you saw that they were projecting. They were projected, not in their usual way where they project during interviews on CNN, but they were projecting messaging onto the side of Madison Square Garden about Nazi rallies here. I don't know if you saw that. There was a photo of that on one side of it. They were firing it from another building. I don't know the legality of that in New York. I'm sure it's fine. It's just light on the building. But they were pointing out that, you know, a Nazi rally on this day, a Nazi rally happened and here's another one. So meanwhile, while she's doing her thing and Biden's doing and his thing with that laptop, do we know what what the laptop was there for? Oh my god? Was it Hunter's laptop? And he's just finally getting around to it. Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just hope that Biden falls in love with this because streaming is a thing that can really become a fun hobby, right, and maybe he's really enjoying going live on his laptop and streaming, and it would be great if he just, I don't know, started like a Twitch channel or something, and every time she goes up to give a speech about how we're all Nazis, he just cracks open the laptop and hits, you know, go live.
Speaker 1: Can I say this as let me throw a little Oli branch here. I think Joe Biden could score in Madden. I do too, right, I think Joe. I think Joe Biden could score in Madden. And I also don't. I also don't think he'd run around and say stupid stuff like Tim Wall's latest football gaff man coach Walls.
Speaker 2: I mean, Biden might be like, where's the flankerback position?
Speaker 1: But which is fine because that at least was a thing, and it still is a thing, but a different, different labeling.
Speaker 2: But he'd at least score a field goal or something.
Speaker 1: With Walls, he'd be like, where's the center? Why don't we have the center? Run it? Okay? Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's you got one, sir, because that one is like, that's the only one he could go with, because there's a center in every sport. Once he deviates from that, it's clear this guy doesn't know what he's doing. Case in point, yesterday, Tim Waller, We're gonna get to the Trump audio two because that's interesting. Walls is out there and well he just this is what he decides to tweet reload that. Here we go. It's a tie games, tiede game, two minutes on the clock. We've got the ball, we're driving down field. Even if we move one inch at a time, one phone call at a time, one door knock at a time, we're gonna win this ross. You're not a professional football player, but you've heard of the sport. Why do you think this might be a bad game plan for team Walls?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I do follow football, Go bills. I don't know, maybe because football is a game of yards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well look you could convert.
Speaker 2: Yes, if it's first down and he's going one inch at a time. Yeah, uh yeah.
Speaker 1: So let's see thirty six inches to a yard? Hold on how many times? Thirty six inches to a yard? Times ten? So you have to go three hundred and sixty times.
Speaker 2: Right, I think it would be a turn turnover and downs.
Speaker 1: Well if you go no, that's okay. If you go for it on the three hundred and sixtieth down, maybe make it.
Speaker 2: Yes, maybe, yeah, maybe he is going an inch at a time on like like first down, he they go an inch, but maybe every time they do that inch the refs throw a flag on the defense.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I see what you did there? Is that a thing that happens?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you play Kansas City?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, well let me say that, and not just I. I don't think Tim Walls, if he had the refs that Brady had on during the Tuck game, could make that happen. Like this guy's this guy's so far gone. And then people are sitting there cheer and nobody in there. No, not one person. I was gonna say, dude, not one person. Wait, well that doesn't make any sense and is that what motive is that all you need is analogies that don't even make any sense, and you can you can run half the country. That's amazing, you know. Ross. What I think we need to see on the part of the Walls Harris campaign is urgency, right do this from my football analysis stamp. I think we need urgency. I think it's imperative that all all of the members of the team, uh, you know, really recognize it's the it's the last we got a week to go. I mean the problem to need all of you to be in motion, all eleven of you are gonna need to be in motion. We need to be frantic, we need to be working. We need to be out there making a miss winning this game, which sounds very motivating until you understand why that's a problem. And he doesn't understand. But they didn't understand what this either, and it's uh a little creepy.
Speaker 2: The problem with the Hairs campaign, in my opinion, is that everything is just pretend. She's pretending to be a middle class This is what a middle class person is, and this is what it says, and this is how a human being, yeah acts, And he's pretend this is how you know, a dude acts, and this is how a dude talks, and this is what dudes are interested in. And the problem, once again, even beyond this, is that the person behind that Twitter counter x account isn't Tim Walls, isn't Kamala Harrs. It's some girl boss intern who thinks that's how things are when you're a dude. Oh it's all fake.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I mean he's correct, but oh wow? How dare you say the thing out loud?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you sure you don't want to attach any apostrophes in there before we permanently mark.
Speaker 2: That down for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I'm good.
Speaker 1: All right, Ross is Ross is good. So Kamin's doing her thing, Biden's undermining it with his thing, and Donald Trump's standing on stage like Marco Rubio and others finding out in real time. Baby. All right, Well, I.
Speaker 11: Wasn't gonna say anything, but I have breaking news for you, mister president.
Speaker 1: You may not have heard this.
Speaker 11: Just moments ago, Joe Biden stated that our supporters are garbage, our garbage.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the border patrol.
Speaker 11: He's talking about nurses, he's talking about teachers, he's talking about everyday Americans who love their country.
Speaker 1: See, and this is immediately what happens because people are like, looka Rubio immediately spending it. Yes, yeah, absolutely one. That's because that's how it works. And that's what you guys have been on a two day stretch of that's what Biden I probably thought he was helping everywhere, every single spam text message from you losers out there like oh okay, can you believe this doesn't include a link?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Or her initial response right, like you know that joke was made, the context wasn't understand they had explained, and then Kamala comes up and she's like, well, we're gonna be giving lets his money to Puerto Rico to help to help them out, right scoot Western North Carolina. That's all I been doing.
Speaker 1: Did you find a way to make it worse? It's like it's the worst version. It's outside of like craziness, like you know where somebody snaps and but it's like you got in the room and you and you said there's no bad ideas, and your staff is like, oh, it's a bad idea contest, and then you you put you pick the winner, and then you do it every day. Ross is absolutely right. Your response can be Hey, that's not that's I can't believe you said that about Puerto Ricans. You're great folks, blah blah blah, without immediately going, hey, what can we do to alienate people who are kind of on the fence right now in a state that we've decided is a must win and a must must win if we don't win the other one or we don't win anything, and zero thought was given.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her reaction, she's like, yeah, I'm never really given a comment before on Puerto Rico, but this is one of the biggest things I get. But I feel so strongly about this and always have.
Speaker 1: Okay, just yeah, randomly, it just came right. Maybe I don't know. Maybe she drove by a Puerto Rican restaurant on the way there. You don't know, you don't know what motivated her.
Speaker 11: I want to dream big again and support you, mister president, and I hope their campaign is about to apologize for what Joe Biden just said.
Speaker 1: We are not garbage. We are patriots who love America, and thank you for running.
Speaker 10: Mister president.
Speaker 1: Where do you think Trump's heads at right now before we hear what he has to say, Where's this? Because I was a little concerned. I saw it. He's leaning into some material that I don't understand how he thinks it's it's helpful, like, you know, there's some of that, But also I like, it's who he is, right, So if he's out there making big mic jokes and stuff like why this it's But then again, I'm like, you know what, why because it doesn't matter, because he could come he could come out and say the most insane thing. Not he could say the stuff that his haters say that he says, but actually say it and mean it right, you know, the like the the Fever Dream fanfic you find online. We're like, ah, then Trump smothered the kitten while he screamed, I'm hitler, right, he could do that, and I am convinced the Democrats would be like, you didn't smother enough kittens?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I like, just something, just some sort of unforced air. And it's almost become the more amazing thing to watch because you don't get a lot. You don't really get, you know, individual cross interaction with the two you had the one debate and the you know, they shook hands at the at that nine to eleven event. But that's the thing. That's what you're watching. You're like, oh, man, look at that. Uh Trump stepped on that land mine. He can't move until you figure out because it's pressure sensitive. It's one of those pop Oh. And then here's here's Kamala she's literally she's on ten land mines or she's and then just pick whatever the unforced air is. So you're Trump on stage. I don't know that he processes stuff in the same way because you know, it's main character syndrome. But he is the main character, right, So when when when things bend and around you, maybe you just go, hey, uh, you know I said all this stuff done, all this stuff whatever, and screw advisors. And I've been I've been correct half the time, which you know, I'll get you in the Hall of Fame. You're bat five hundred. But now I'm like, what could he do? I mean, what could he possibly do.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Where where the Hair's campaign one could get something to stick in two like I wouldn't find a way to screw it up like Trump could. He could pull off his his head like it's mission impossible, and Kermit Gosnel could be under it, and the and the Harris campaign would find a way to screw it up.
Speaker 10: Wow, good bysy Garbles.
Speaker 1: That's ub. That's all right, hold on, I can't. I'm gonna do this justice hang out, We'll give you the whole Mark Robinson will join this. One hour from now. We'll chat with him. Obviously. This will be the last chance we get to chat with him before election day because you know we do Wednesdays and stuff. So that's uh, that's one hour from now. We'll obviously about closing days of the campaign. Also hurricane relief, because unlike I guess everybody else, we're still kind of thinking about that stuff. And it's hard not to. You know, I've the amount of stories that I've seen, uh, that you guys have sent me of like, Hey, my aunt and uncle live in you know, Ash County or whatever, and here's this crazy thing that happened.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean you could put you put a whole book together of just wild stories, man, and uh, all of all of that continues. We had a story I didn't get to it the other day where you know, you had some pokes up. Uh, what was what was the real big Chimney road. I'm assuming I shouldn't assume. I don't. I don't know specifically what road it connected off of, but you had you had homeowners who couldn't get up to their home, and they were telling them it could be uh, you know, next year, like you know, like it's the space, you know, bringing back those those astronauts. And we got a wait for a transfer window, and some dudes went in. Just build a road, I mean, not a dot side you know, quad lanes with the breakdown lane and all that, but access for somebody to get to and as somebody who has built roads like this, maybe not as nice as these, but stump roads, yeah, yeah, that sucks, by the way, cutting stump roads. So basically it's portions of the property where we log we need to be able to get back there, and so you log in a line and then you also have to figure out what you're gonna do. And while you're doing it, you're cutting it down literally so it's just six six inches max off the ground. You gotta have a you know, so decent wheelbase, but you know, and and cutting those in and then every time we go through on that road, we take another whack with the chainsaw until we can flat it out and actually get a road there. That's the that's the easiest, foresty way to do it. And you know it's not dot or anything, but it's people getting things done. So let's let's not shy away from that. So that'll be part of the conversation as well. All right, back to this, back to this whole unforced air or whatever this was, again just to bring you up to speed. You remember, people were mad. The line was that at the Nazi rally, which of course the talking points were that it was a Nazi rally, and at the Nazi rally, a speaker not identified as a comedian, just a speaker got up and said that Puerto Ricans were garbage. And that's the narrative that they took out on the campaign trail. Kamala, the various people that spoke on behalf of her her own communications, people were feeding into that, and it was because they realized that the joke that dude was trying to make, the kill Tony guy was trying to make if you don't know the big garbage issue they have, which is again it's like if it's like the economy in if you look at some polling on the importance to voters there and rightfully so it's it's pandemonium. And it's because they keep ninety ninety five percent of all their trash. Well, first of all, ninety they have ninety five percent of everything they consume goes to the garbage. Recycling is almost non existent. And while I understand that recycling a lot of it is a net it's not a net gain. It still separates where stuff is going. Okay, they don't have that, and so they just dump it everywhere. Plus they don't really have infrastructure where it's hard lines that people can't just create their own dump or at least people do enforce it. They have all these problems, but once you're explaining, you're losing, or the joke's not funny anymore, any of the rest. So they then go out and Joe Biden, during Kamala Harris's speech out on the National Mall, decides he's gonna He's gonna roll a hand grenade into the room figuratively, not literally. And when they have seized the momentum on this particular topic and they were going to use it, they were going to this was going to be their weapon for the final week of the campaign. They had already kicked into gear as soon as I saw all of those fundraising emails coming over, and I saw the different all the different ways that they were presenting it. You realize they were going to dig in on this bone for the long haul. There's gonna be that that bone you got at Costco, that with the big ones, or get like four in that pack and your dog is I didn't want you around the whole weekend. You're just gonna work on that. Think this was their bone. And Joe Biden came out the.
Speaker 4: Other day speaker at his rally called Puerto Rico a floating isle of garbage.
Speaker 5: Well, let me tell you something I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know the Puerto Rican that I know, or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating out there is his supporters, his his his demonizational scene is unconscionable and it's not American. It's totally contrary to everything we've done.
Speaker 1: All right, So uh, he says, the only garbage I see out there is his supporters. The argument from the White House, after everyone probably everyone in with it, about one fifth of one second went oh oh, he didn't just gaff He didn't just gaf he gaffed away our thing. He gaffed away our thing, and he gaffed away our thing at the same time her MK moment's happening. So he didn't just gaff it away, but he gaffed that away. And now he covered up the coverage of the other thing. I convinced me he's not working against her. So word trickles back on that. The White House says, oh, no, he meant the supporters possessive apostrophe es there, they're garbage. No, no, he didn't, and here's why. Why. You know, One, I think you armed him with that little nugget kind of him a little coach on what to do, too, he delivered it poorly. And three, you decided, when it's clear, if you understand the context of what's going on, you decided that Trump's evil surrogate who is a comedian. But you won't tell anyone that he meant the Puerto Rican people, even though that's not it. It's categorically not true. Also, he's a comic, so no, you know, you don't get to weasel out of this. So then it hits the stage. Trump is literally doing his thing up in uh, where's he Pennsylvania? It doesn't even matter where he was. He's up doing his thing. And oh it is Allentown, that's where they were. Yeah. So he's doing his thing and Marco Rubiyo is on stage, and I guess Rubio saw it first, and he gets to deliver the news. Here's Trump's reaction. That's terrible. That's what it says. That's what it says.
Speaker 7: So you have.
Speaker 4: Remember Hillary, she said deplorable and then she said irredeevable.
Speaker 10: Right, but she said deplorable.
Speaker 5: That didn't work out.
Speaker 10: Garbage, I think is worse.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 10: But he doesn't know. You have to please forgive him, Please forgive him.
Speaker 1: For he not knows what he said, all right, which is pretty much I would expect Trump to.
Speaker 2: To say it.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: The Biden spokesperson who then had to run to the rescue was actually a North Carolina guy, by the way, So got that going for you. Good to see you're keeping busy. So he again he came out. Do we have that audio of him the explaining this thing? Yeah, we do. It's right here, right, that's it in the yellow on the third row. Right, All right, all right, here is here is Andrew Bates, the fix it weasel spinmeister over at the Harris administration, explain what he meant to say, if you would please, is a soul stupid? Okay, all right, what that actually tracks? Because I assumed he felt that way, and all of this is him in his little tantrum me way letting us.
Speaker 2: Know it's a soul stupid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, well it was interesting. But hold I got more audio of this. And then they're like, hey, I wonder what Ben Shapiro thinks. I know that's random, but it's got to see an ending. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, no, no, Ross, hold on, hold on, I know I understand the two different shpirls. I'm making a point here. So then they're like, well, what does what does Ben Shapiro think? Going to where I watched the Trump thing?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And oh, how did have you seen the footage of him with the twenty five idiots in the half Moon where he's literally it's him versus like twenty five woke people the other day and he's literally just handling them like any eighties fight scene where Steven Segall was and there's one hundred henchmen, right, and so so, uh, Shapiro, I'm sitting here and I was trying to find my connection. I've been to make an anti Semitic joke, but it doesn't matter. So the governor of Pennsylvania, he even responded to it. The Governor of Pennsylvania responded kind of and remember when you talk about access to grind the reason why Joe Biden may do some of this stuff. And then have you seen some of the stories about the names that he calls, like Kamala and Barack around the White House? Now those look, those are these are the gossipy little a source inside the White House. The tale as old as time. They used to love these during Trump take them or leave them. I don't know whether they're true or not, but I would understand why Biden would feel that way. And in those moments when he recognizes the totality of you know, the the pulpit that he has, and if he wants to go put a little injury to people he feels that have wronged him, I kind of feel like what he's been doing is how you would do it. So, now, if you're the governor of Pennsylvania, you had your state is overrun with these cats. But your jewyness was too much to not allow you to be the running mate. Holy hell, man, I would think you got an extra grind. So are you a team player or do you go ahead and you stand right in front of this bullet, this political bullet, so to speak, and turn this ship around. Let's find Governor vers Off.
Speaker 9: Just what's your response to that comment from from President Biden where it sounds like he's calling Trump supporters their garbage.
Speaker 14: Yeah, look, I had not heard that until now, Caitlin, So I'm kind of give you my fresh reaction to it. I would never insult the good people of Pennsylvania or any Americans, even if they chose to support a candidate that I didn't.
Speaker 1: Uh So he assumes that's what radioactive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like, I'm not having any of that. Stepping away away from that amazingly too, because he seems like an intelligent break guy. He's the governor there at Pennsylvania. He did so he didn't hear the apostrophe.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, Pennsylvanians have that weird where they mush words together. It's more of a yeah, I don't know, and the Amish don't use apostrophe.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a good point.
Speaker 1: Don't check that.
Speaker 2: I think that that's accurate.
Speaker 1: True obviously, but yeah, yeah, yeah, so you could understand why he was confused. So he's sitting there, and so he's sitting there and he has to feel some kind of way about how the VP stuff. I mean, now he probably feels different. Do you think do you think the Pennsylvania governor now sits here and goes, oh, thank god, or do you think he wishes he was picked, because clearly he wanted to be pick. If you watched any of his speeches before that, you could tell the guy was really he wanted that and it had to be very disappointing. But do you think standing there yesterday as CNN is asking him about this, the totality that has been the campaign, that he is allowed to reflect upon whether he can pick out an apostrophe or not, do you think he thinks to himself, Oh, thank god, I'm not the selection.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, if you believe the polling and all the metrics that are out there right now, he probably does well.
Speaker 1: But just the visual, damn it. Here's the thing. If she loses, it's considered a mess. And in the world of politics, it's still kind of old school right, where you don't just you don't just vanquish your opponent, you slay fifty of his best warriors. You know what I'm saying. You don't you won't work on a major party campaign ever again because you so screwed the pooch here and so now he doesn't have that attached to walls. Has that attached Harris as it attached. This woman will go and she'll probably get us. She'll they'll make her a law professor at some at Harvard if Biden doesn't slip her into a judge ship somehow, and that'll that'll be the end of the day for her. You're some of the other folks, man, you're just your host.
Speaker 2: That's a good point. I mean, she's gonna be likeeah, politically, she's gonna be like Michael Ducacus.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll still take care of her. Just to be clear, they'll take care of her. They'll give her one of these gigs because her in a nice in a nice you know, parachutable position which she just hop back and forth and gets speaking fees and all this stuff that that puts this visual that you never make mistakes. And she was fine, just not fine for right now, but in reality it's like, what a nightmare. You don't want this woman anywhere near a political campaign again ever ever. You know why, because when she starts doing her ticks and things, and everybody's got ticks are not all necessarily negative, right, you know, like the you know how Bush would speak with the hand out front and rock and Bill Clint would do the finger, you know that kind of thing. Not that time he did the but you know where you'd wave it at crowds, not the other thing, and and and those things. The problem is is that if Kamala was to ever run again, as soon as she starts cackling or doing the weird accents. She did another accent the other day. I don't know. I'm not sure what that accent was. Was it preacher, we go for preacher? I don't know, But like people will laugh at that. People think that's like, oh my gosh, you're the same way they remember Ducoccus in the tank, They remember Gary Hart with the boat. You get where I'm going here, She's done. So if you're Shapiro, hell yeah, you don't want a piece of that now, CNN. CNN. On the other hand, they decided they were going to get answers. Whatever could have brought this about? How could this have happened to the president of the commander in chief where people are taking him out of context and won't give him his apostrophe and he's earned it and blah blah blah. They got their own explanation. We'll share it next. Hang on, we'll do and don't. I got to see an n thing coming up on the Biden garbage thing. But like every single I got a few yesterday. Anytime voting's going on, people are sending me stories. Hey, here's the experience I had. This happened, this didn't happen. What do you think? This person was too close?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And most of it idiots, like is most of it's the crap, like the dude stealing signs, the the guy and Carrie in that video allegedly stealing signs. I guess it looks in the video like he's trying to take some Trump signs and make it so he can't see him. But it's a lot of he said, she said, sometimes or it's a adults acting like children. But when when it's more than that, it because there's so much and arguably I think this is by design sometime and not only does in this case the government admit it. But you got to ask yourself as you as you look through the whole process that's portrayed in this video out of Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Hey, your system is a lot bigger than one person incorrectly remembering how a process works. So here's here's what happened. And I want to be specific what this line was. So this woman shows up, there's a big old line outside of a polling place or you know where you go to vote, and in this case, it's kind of where you go to vote. But right now in Pennsylvania, this particular line and voting location is facilitating mail in on demand mail in balloting, which is how Pensy is some Pennsylvania does. And so you walk in and you'd be like, I want to vote, but I just want to grab what I need, So go through and then here's my ballot and then or they'll mail it to you. Is specifically how PA does it in most circumstances. But none of that's important. What is important is, like any other voting line, Pennsylvania does what North Carolina does. So if I show up to my polling. My let's say the polls are open till seven, and I don't get off work till six, and I hustle and I make it down on election day to go and vote, and when I show up at six point thirty, there's a line that's six blocks long. I don't have to worry that I'm not going to get to vote because I'm in line before the cutoff. And then at seven o'clock and I have been one year for an early voting precinct, I was like the last like ten or fifteen people. Because we were talking with the folks who had to bring the sign out and be like no more in line, and yeah, people would get upset, but it was a clearly defined, understandable thing if you are and they actually set the sign up earlier, so as long as you were on the sidewalk within that sign, you didn't even have to really be formed. They aired on the side of wanting to let people vote and recognizing that people have different schedules, different stuff. So what was happening up there is people were trying to show up in line like an hour and a half before they closed, and they were being told by law enforcement and by and I don't know who these people are. These women. There's one woman in particular, there's just a just a look on her face. I can tell that she is a smug piece of garbage, right, just one of the worst kind of probably has nothing going on in her own life, relishes her hoa position, whatever this is. And she's wearing a lanyard badge, a big one, not even a little one, like a big in your face one that says voter protection. But I don't think she's a I don't think she works for the county. One of two things is going on. I can't figure out. I don't think she I don't think she technically works in any capacity except as a volunteer for a partisan organization. And then they wear these lanyards, which arguably is incredibly disingenuous. When you see the lanyards, people probably ask her questions.
Speaker 2: Right above it and yellow reading it is his Dems. Yeah, it does say Dems.
Speaker 1: And I think it has to do with how they have to id a party that their organization might I try to look it up and I don't. Admittedly I don't understand it. But just to be clear, some poll workers who identify as DEM or GOP are technically supposed to be there or part of the process, because you know how they hire a poll watchers, and that's its own big scandal because in some places you have like in Detroit you got like thirty Republican and then a thousand are fifteen hundred Democrat right pool watchers, but they're part of the I don't think she's even part of the program. So this woman is standing there and she's like, hey, I'm here to vote. They're like, I'm sorry, you can't, uh the line, there's the sign we closed it off, and she's like no, no, no, no. It's like an hour and a half before it closes, Like, yeah, well, there's it's too busy. There's too many people showed up to vote. You can't vote today, which is not the law. And so this idiot, there's a word I want to use for this woman. I just I don't know why, but just everything about her just made me dislike her. And that's not usually my thing, right because I want to understand where you're coming from. But just all her mannerisms, right her just smugness, because she's like in her mind, she's like, yeah, I know who this woman wants to vote for, and we're not going to let her, never pausing for a moment to in her mind go, you know what, does this make me a big stemen pile of garbage? Yeah? Yeah, it probably does. Maybe I shouldn't do that. Maybe I shouldn't be sitting out here with a quasi fake lanyard so that people think that I am a go to source of information for things having to do with elections. Didn't They just arrest a woman in Massachusetts for telling people to stand in line and stay in line and vote, not who to vote for, just to vote. And they said that was a bridge too far because this woman and a law enforcement officer roll up to the woman who wants to get in line, and they're just like, no, it's too busy, you can't. You got to come back later, come back tomorrow, come back another day, which is not the law. And this woman's shaking her head, She's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, you gotta do. Can't vote here, don't have to go home, can't stay here, And that was the video that went viral. Now, admittedly I'm not an election official or even one who understands fully Pennsylvania's elections, but I would suspect that the Bucks County, PA, the county where this happened. They probably do, and they seem to realize this was no contrary to do. But listen to the way there's smugness even in the way that they word this. They wrote, contrary to what is being depicted on social media. If you are in line by five pm for on demand mail in ballot applications, you will have the opportunity to submit your application for a mail in ballot. Here's the thing. Don't word it as contrary to what is being depicted on social media. This isn't what's being depicted. When you write it like that, you make it sound like even if you're just intimating that the video is not accurate. And yet if you go through the rest of this thread, you clearly believe everything in the video is accurate. So my question is that law enforcement officer who came up and decided that he was going to be he knew all the election laws and he clearly doesn't. Where is his accountability? And here's the thing. I understand why if you're a police officer and you're you're a polling place, your job is not to sit there and explain laws Frankly, you probably don't want to. Your job kicks in and if something happens that requires law enforcement to intervene, somebody gets unruly to people get in fights, because why not, right, that's what it is. So the officer should have been in that position. But also he was on teams smug with this lady, So I don't really care. And if she is not an elected election official and she's telling people stuff like that, how is that not voter intimidation? How is that not an act designed to keep somebody from posting their to making their vote in a legal way, Because it's a really wide open statute in most places, you just have to do something that you think would diminish their ability to do the vote. Ironically, that's why the argument that if Congress didn't want to certify in January sixth, they could have certified the next day, which they basically did. What's the big whoop? And it was it doesn't matter how long you deviate them. It's the fact that they were paused for even a moment. So, uh, you know, to get it, throw this throw this woman, Uh, throw the book at her. She violated the law because she It's all h o a Karen vibe. Now, yeah, you have to go see it all right, finally this and then we'll get into our weather. On all of the Biden garbage stuff. The question was, what is how is CNN going to handle this? Oh and I remember and I was wanting to say about the Ben Shapiro thing. So Ben Shapiro did these twenty He sat with like twenty five moonbats, debated all of them like, uh, it's some sort of wildly unfair fight in an eighties ninja movie. And so he did that. Ben Ben Shapiro did that. Josh Shapiro, the Pennsylvania governor, went asked one question in an environment where if he'd just said if he did if when CNN asked Shapiro about what do you think about the garbage thing, and he'd just said, well, I understand that people get bit by honey badgers sometimes randomly say things they get like a small turetts, and CNN would in fact check that, they'd bring on a honey badger expert. They would say exactly what you want, like it would go away. Shapiro didn't even have the stones to go into it in this in the easiest environment to win ever, Meanwhile, his name's sake is literally like in Philadelphia wherever he did that thing, debating twenty five lunatics at once. I found that amusing. But CNN they went in a different direction.
Speaker 6: Joe Biden has never been a big arena speaker. He's never been the most fluid speaker. And by the way, as someone who had a starter growing up, it's very obvious to me if there's an apostrophe at the end of supporters there, he was referring to the garbage spewed by supporters, not simply the supporters themselves.
Speaker 1: By the way, can I ask this because I work in the media, it is every person in media quote used to have a stutter. Do you know any people we found out during the Biden administration used to have a stutter that I maybe they've talked about it, I don't know, or maybe they just say they can identify. But it doesn't matter whether you think there's an apostrophe on s when he's clearly talking about garbage as applied to humans for the purpose of casting the allegation, and it's the same sentence, that's what he means. So yeah, they went with stutter, which is the which by the way is the joke Ross makes. That's his joke thing. If I might hate you hear what Biden said, at some point Ross will be like, yeah, he's got a stutter, like that's a joke, and they went with it for reals. So there's that, all right. Seven forty seven raced agic from the Weather Channel. He is here doing his thing on a on a Wednesday. What's up man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or not not much? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Whether stays dry for the most part. How did we nothing really changes broke that?
Speaker 1: Or is he just okay?
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 1: Seven?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh, here you go? What was going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 15: He pushed the wrong button.
Speaker 1: Come out roskin with it? Really yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll throw it on him, why not?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but called I can't believe you called half the country garbage. There you go, thanks, I did that. Yeah, not Clemson fans are garbage, I believe, is what she said. Oh is that what he said?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well heading up this weekend, we'll see all hair Jerry Jones.
Speaker 15: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, he still has faith. He said ten games to go, there's still time. Okay, we'll see. Got some injuries coming back and who knows. So anyway, next few days, casey, I mean the message is going to stay the same or not much rain next seven days, well above average temperatures as upper seventies for most, but near eighty in some spots. Today Tomorrow Friday. A little patching fog this morning, so that could be slowing us down, not only on the roads but also at the airport. So just check ahead if you're going to catch a flight. Might back it off a little bit by the weekend, but still near seventy degrees. Will stay in the mid upper sixties, and they tried it into the mountains Friday night.
Speaker 1: There might be a shower.
Speaker 15: But really, again emphasizing, with this strong ridge in place, not much rain around, we're gonna warm up again next week, back close to eighty degrees by Tuesday. Really, I don't see much changing at least in the next seven to ten days. Some of the guy is suggesting maybe mid month a pattern change. But if you're looking for rain, oh look here, we ain't got it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I uh yeah, I wouldn't mind. I don't mind a little rain when I want to take a nap. So if you could figure out they give me commands for the heart.
Speaker 2: Sorry, right, can't help you.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll try and try to appreciate, right, all right, coming up on the show, dude, dude this how crazy is this diddy thing going to get before it's I mean, well, we'll probably never see the full list, because holy crap, who might be on there, But just this stuff that keeps coming out between a lawsuit that was filed and also some new allegations and some potentially uh insight into how a freak off works. You guys want to know what's going on in a freak off? Ah, yeah, you do. I'll be delicate. We'll get into that next.
Speaker 2: Hang on.
Speaker 1: Been a couple of quick calls here just because we got the Lieutenant governor coming up in a moment. Joe Anne, what's going on? Uh?
Speaker 12: Good morning? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 12: But okay, I just wanted to I heard you speaking a little bit earlier about the road that was built, and I just wanted to make sure that the West Virginia Strip honors who came on their on time with their own equipment got credit for clearing and creating that road between back Kay than Chimney Rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't. I trying to remember the name of the road. It's like big chimney or something. But I but the point is, yeah, yeah, they would ahead and did it. Although I think the dot got up in their business and I don't know what the status that is.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that just happened, but they kind of got up in their business. But they didn't say up so left it. They had already made the pathway and it was already Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: That sounds like a little wink wink, nod nod, And I'm okay with That's amazing about all right, Joey, thank you very much for the call there. You know what they're like, hey, hey, don't do that because we have this, you know, we have to make sure there's grades and you know all the bureaucracy. All right, better not can't you doing that. We're gonna go be in the other county for four days, have fun, right, I'm fine with that whatever, jamal uh I got about a minute and a half. If you could possibly keep it to that where we'd be good.
Speaker 7: So okay, see, I just want to say this. I was sick when I heard of that comedian and said I'm like, oh my god, why would you sit here and used as Nick Trump's venue to try to make yourself to push your edgy stuff. Because I myself have spoke at Lee County Republican dinner before and Mark Robinson was coming up. I was the master of ceremony, and you know what, I kept my edgy stuff. What I would saying on on on the air, on podcast, I wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: From from Willie Wonka, who drank all the the you know, the sug just bursting around.
Speaker 7: But yes, yes, but Joe Biden literally saved us from that. I'll be honest, Joe Biden that comment calling half.
Speaker 13: Of America garbage, that's worse than the plobles. That's worse than anything. You know, He's he's basically they have always called us Nazis, they have always called us this, but he literally said his supporters are garbage. They cannot flip that, and they're trying. So I just say this, and I'm so glad that President Trump said what he said. He doesn't know what he said, because now it's time for those of us and all the surrogates other politicians to get out there and say, hey, this is what Joe Biden said. Now President Trump don't need to focus on it. Let everybody else focus on it.
Speaker 1: Well, the next task we have at hand. Uh, let's go ahead and get the Lieutenant governor of the great state of North Carolina as well as the gubernatorial GOP candidate and a hot pile of garbage. Apparently, how you doing, Mark, Bro? Everybody's I'm good garbage? How are you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What a morning man? So let me uh, let me, let's let's talk some campaign stuff before you get out of here. I want to talk some mountain stuff, because of course that has that's seemingly not in the news cycle anymore as we sit here a week out from the election. So what you've been up to? Mark? What have you been doing a little of this, a little of that, doing one hundred counties, doing some volunteer works. Where have you been over the last couple of weeks? Is we near election day? Week from yesterday?
Speaker 3: We've been a little bit like Johnny Cash. We've been everywhere. We've been all over. We've been having events every day, anywhere between five and nine events a day. This week we're doing just a We're doing some some localized big rallies inviting people from multiple counties. We were in part of Rick County at the corn Rick County Speedway last night. We're gonna be an LV tonight and then we've got other spots planning all the way out through the weekend. But we're doing we're doing some one stops, but inviting many, many, many people from many many counties in the surrounded areas that we're stopping at. So the one cornerret went well last night. Uh, but we just we've been everywhere in the crowds have been very good, very good. It's been kind of a mixed bag. Of course, when you go to the smaller areas, you go have smaller crowds. But we've got some really really really really good responses and we got a lot of energy and a lot of momentum.
Speaker 7: On the ground.
Speaker 1: Well, give me your assessment, Mark. I mean, you guys have your own internal pulling and I'm not gonna sit here and get into all this stuff. Obviously, you had your press conference, and you know, part of the charm of doing something where you you basically go back and say, hey, here's the dirt on something that we led you happened twenty years ago, is usually there's no time for a campaign necessarily to respond because of the complexity and the late nature of it. So I'm just I'm curious what you think. What would you tell your supporters here in the in the final moments, Yes, it did inflict some injury and now you need to work harder than ever. We took it and we shook it off, or or this thing is has been problematic that you know, we we really maybe we've got to do something different here at the end of the week. So give me give me the Mark Robinson campaign Assessment. With less than a week to go, what do you what do you want to tell your people?
Speaker 3: Well, you know, our our campaign has continued to go uh and continue to move forward. We've done exactly what we needed to do. You know a number of people said you need to focus a heart for spending your time on defending yourself against this. Well we always knew that that wasn't true. We knew that that's exactly what they've wanted us to do. They either wanted us to drop out or spend all of our time focused on this. We haven't. We've been painting an attorney. The attorney's taking the case. We've been campaigning at our campaign and it's still going fantastic.
Speaker 1: Folks because the media, because the media doesn't show you out campaigning anymore.
Speaker 3: And that's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people think that you've been hiding in it. You've been hiding in that cave under Lynnville Falls, right, absolutely.
Speaker 3: But we've been using social media to combat that as folks know where we've been going and know what we've been doing. The media, I mean to just say it flat out. The most of the news media is just horrendous. They are horrendous and I don't understand how they even sleep at night being as biased as they are. The only thing they do is trying to destroy people that they don't like. One of the biggest problems we have in this country right now is a bias needs media that is complicit with one party. It is horrendous. It's terrible. Those folks need to change course. And I tell people all the time the solution is to turn them off. Do not listen to them, do not watch them, do not patronize them. Just don't do it, because that's why they keep going. The CNN story is a perfect example of that. Those who turn it, turn on CNN and actually listen to CNN after all of their lives that we have seen after you still see them trying to constant destroy Donald Trump every day, day after day with the legis lives would have truth with any windows. There are people who will still listen to this so called news agency. It is my numbering cases. We need to turn that off and focus on what matters and what matters are the issues.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me say this and be clear, this is my words and not Marx. You can agree or disagree. I would say what you just described there with the some of the folks in the media, those some of those folks dound like garbage mark again my words, that would be uh that, that would be how I would describe it. But ultimately is yeah, I'm not I'm not gonna you can you can comment on that, but how do you fix it? And the end, what do you are you hopeful at all? Watching some of the the infighting that's going on at places like the Washington Post where reporters are quitting and editorial people are quitting because they won't endorse Kamala Harris, I.
Speaker 3: Think a Hilaire, it's actually Casey. I think it's hilarious that if you're coming on the fire because of that, I could tell you this I wouldn't call necessarily the people there, certainly I wouldn't call them garbage. But their product, their product, what they put on the airwaves is garbage. It's trash. These people literally are putting trash on the airwaves. They're putting half truth and half in the windows. And they're not telling the news. They are telling a narrative. And those folks at no matter which one of these agencies that it's at, I just don't understand why there's no one inside of those newsrooms who just stands up but says, why don't we just tell the truth? Or you run.
Speaker 1: Up at the New York Times, not because he was a right wing editor. They ran him because he's like, maybe we should have Tom Cotton write something. Remember they ran They fired that dude.
Speaker 3: Yes, And that's what That's what gets me. If you're so collageous, if you're so brave, if you're so so such a harbager of free speech, why are you so afraid of one side of the of the opposite opinion. I'm not afraid at all of the opposite of opinions. I welcome them to sit down at the debate table with me. I welcome Josh Stein to a debate. He won't debate me. He can't debate me, and he can and will not debate me because he knows he has not one policy leg to stand on. On every single crucial issue, he is a loser on every one of them. That's why he won't stand on the debate states. And that's why these folks are so bound and determined to push the opposite voices out of their newsrooms because they know what they are presenting to the American people.
Speaker 7: It's not the truth.
Speaker 1: Well, and and this is why, kind of in a circular fashion, I wanted to highlight this. Obviously Mark's aware of it, but I say, people who partially are, you know, because they're busy. We got a thousand things going on. What you want to talk about collaboration between a candidate and news agencies. You're looking at it right now, CNN, ARI L and others. They go ahead and they run the pieces, They do the polling, which would tell you that Trump's neck and neck right now in North Carolina, which is obviously true since the Hairs campaign pulled their ad spending, so I believe that. And then by not reporting on you when you're out doing campaign stuff, you know, in the normal course of it, or even when you were doing some of your hurricane stuff. That's a conscious decision, because it is a it is a combined effort to tell to the populace of North Carolina stick of forking them, he's done. And people don't always see what bias looks like. That's part of it right there.
Speaker 3: You better know it, Jason. When the CNN story broke, I literally had to put a do not truspass inside on my front lawn. These reporters were breaking my knocking my doors down, And I tell them this when I see them, I tell them to their faces. And they're too cowardly and too sorry to put this on the airwaves, but I tell them. When I was in western North Carolina, j C. And I was there day after day, hour after hour, for the better part of three weeks.
Speaker 7: I was up there.
Speaker 3: I did not see one news camera the entire time I was up there, not one casey, not one news camera from any of these major news stations, none of them from my hometown, none of them from Raleigh. They were nowhere to be found. Nobody knocked on my door and asked me about the massive relief drive that we were organizing. Nobody came in to see us, to see us when we were flying supplies in and out of places where inaccessible. Nobody came out to Hickory Airport to see that magnificent operations that was going on out there by those civilians. The news media in this country one of our number one problems. And I'm telling you, I'm urging people across the state and across the nation turn that garbage off till again, it's not the people, but the product that they present to the people is garbage, and it's not worth looking at it, all right.
Speaker 1: So that's Mark's position. I have the position that a handful of them are all the people are also garbage. So you and I can agree to disagree. Let's get to the mountain stuff, Mark, because by by pretending that you're still not running, they have to also pretend that there's that you weren't up in the mountains doing stuff. You weren't part of some of the different efforts up there. But they do so at their own peril. Because Kamala Harris already this week has come out and shown a great amount of compassion for hurricane victims. I don't know if you saw this in Puerto Rico. And here's the thing people annoy It's not that people in North carol I want to see people in Puerto Rico dealing with, you know, devastating conditions. It's the part where North Carolina is still dealing with it. And also, I'm still uncomfortable believing the total number of deaths, not because I think it's nine thousand or some crazy number I saw on the internet, but like in the same week that we're telling we're saying it's ninety eight, the state also reported it was in the seventies and some of its speculatives. So I'm asking you, Mark, do you think ninety eight is the accurate death toll from what you've seen, or do you think that there's not that you're you're going conspiracy here, But it's just such a big footprint. I would think the number probably has to change, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: I think it would, says I'm hoping it wouldn't be more than that, and I'm certainly quite it would be left in that. Uh, but there's there's there's no way to tell right now to give anybody a FOLID number. But what I can tell you if this, if the need media was worth it salt instead of digging around trying to find out about what somebody said on Facebook fifteen years ago, they would be absolutely rabid every day reporting on the death toll in western North Carolina, saying officials are still not settled on the death toll. We're trying desperately to find out where a death toll is. We're trying to find out where to relief that they should be reporting on this stuff every single thought, every day. Casey, they're not, and they're not doing it because that's not part of their agenda. Actual work that needs to be done in this state, the actual things that are affecting people's lives, is not part of their agenda. What's part of their agenda is anything that is colacious enough, anything that is distracting enough for them to make sure that nobody pays attention to the issues that will demonize the politicians that they like, and focus on the things that will demonize the politicians that they despise. That Casey is just that's malfeasans and it's absolute worse, and then our news media is right with it. I think that's part of the reason why we can't get solid answers here if we've had agencies that were going after these folks saying, hey, we need some answers on this because these are North Carolinians and North Carolinians either know how many the fell citizens have been lost. I think we see some better numbers coming out. But you know, going back again, this is a very difficult form to deal with all some casey we have.
Speaker 10: Remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the part I want to agree with you. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to compact because I got two things before we.
Speaker 3: Get out of there.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with, by the way, I have no problem with Roy Cooper coming out and saying, let's you know, we're going to put flags half staff and here's fine. I'm not going to get political over that. However, I also have no problem with the government coming out and saying, look, we're dealing with a footprint that's eight hundred miles by eight hundred miles, and I don't know if you know this. Occasionally some old boy lives up in the mountains doesn't talk to anybody and he likes it that way. So it's not easy getting a head count. Bear with us, but this is the best information. And I think what you said about if the media had been on the ground instead of driving up to Ashville to stand in the parking lot by the Justice Center there by, because that that crazy clock there and it's in the background to say, we talked to a county commissioner and they said all the things on the internet are not true. And it's say, oh, did you look at some did you drive over there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But he said, it's not like if the media was up there, a lot of this, the the the emotional stuff that was bothering people, and the trust issues I think starts to evaporate. But the only time I saw a lot, not all of them, a lot. There were quite a few up there that were doing actual journalism. I want to be clear. Maybe not TV all the time or paper all the time, but you you could have been part of the solution and say, hey, so we showed up at this place where they said that FEMA wasn't and here's FEMA right, use your cameras. Yeah, and they didn't. It's so it's so sad.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to feel that.
Speaker 3: That's right, man, that's right. But for them it's always about how do we angle it to demoni the people we hate and to highlight the people that we like. It's not about news, it's about a narrative. And again, these people with these news cameras, they're pants and pencils, basically be absolutely ashamed to be so immature that they allowed their politics to permeate everything that they do. It's immateur, and quite frankly, Casey, it's it's a detriment to ours. The fact.
Speaker 1: All right, I got thirty seconds. I met our high Point studios next week, mark, what's the breakfast joint where you go to eat? I'm always looking for a good breakfast joint. Recommend one, because if not, I drive to Greensboro where I always eat.
Speaker 3: So, oh, you're going to be in halt Point, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: H point right downtown, downtown high Point.
Speaker 3: I would recommend probably Tom's place.
Speaker 1: We got to say, all right, that's right, I go anyway, so we're good to go. All right, look at that official recommendation and what six eggs and like ten bacon. That should be good.
Speaker 3: All right, you better know what low carbon, low car.
Speaker 1: Look at that all right, paleo for me and a break for us. We'll be back in just a few hang on, thank you, Mark. I was asking Mark about hurricane deaths. I was not trying to not questioning. That wasn't a question about Mark. It wasn't even a question about Cooper. It was a failure by the media to full I know it's not not everything's a failure. Sometimes you just assume people know stuff, but when they clearly don't, I think it's important that you explain when you are in a moment where people are very suspicious of your actions because they feel and I'm sorry, I have read enough, I have seen enough photos, I've talked to enough people, I have talked to people on FaceTime, had them showing me things that to recognize that this hurricane relief is even remotely as efficient as others. But there's also reasons why. The footprint of it right, it's it's not just the city of Miami or the city of Tampa. Not that that's not a huge undertaking, but the city's the city's the city. There's not a huge elevation change there, so you have a pretty good scope of how a particular area was impacted based on where they're standing water and historically where there's been water. They don't have a map for what you saw at North Carolina, Georgia parts of South Carolina. Our topography of North Carolina is so different obviously where this flooding took place. So it's okay to say we don't fully know. And the other reason is her what do you think counts as a hurricane death. There's a weird, kind of morbid little thing, but it's important that people understand this. So here's what counts as a hurricane death. And we'll take Casa to haze. All right, So let's say Ross and his family live in the path of the hurricane, right and in their neighborhood, and literally, here comes, here comes the wind, the rain. They've made the choice to stay inside. They got their weather radio, they got their batteries, they're tuned to me. And here comes the storm. And tragically, the storm is stronger than they thought. And as he is trying to just kind of get semblance of what's going on, Ross looks out the window and he sees a giant tree land on his neighbor's house. That's and it's it's clear that that's bad news. That would be a hurricane death, and that's what everyone thinks of. But let's say the hurricane leaves. Two days later, after this tragedy has entailed some the neighborhood goes over along with family members of this now a neighbor who unfortunately had the tree, and they start cleaning up the property and just you know, trying to help and lo and behold one of the neighbors while trying to chainsaw one of the branches. It wasn't it wasn't strapped properly or held properly, so when the pressure was off, the damn thing hit him in the head. Now he's dead. That's a hurricane victim. That's a hurricane victim. And I'll give you another example. Let's say while all of this insanity, the mourning over, Ross's poor neighbor has been killed by the tree. And then the other neighbor it took the same part of the tree upside his head. Now this tree, this inanimate object, per se, has killed three people in under a week. And emotionally it's doing wonders on one of the neighbor's family members. And he's not keeping it all together, and he's got a drug habit. So he goes down to the dollar store, the CVS or whatever's near Ross's neighborhood there, and he's going to do a robbery because they're not quite open all the time. So he's going to do him some looting, right, who's around, Nobody's going to see him? And look at all the videos I see of people looting. And he goes in and he loots it. And as he's leaving there, he sees a store nearby and he's like, you know what, I need to meet whatever that guy's selling. So he goes in and loots that store. But that guy's there. He's at his store. He's in the back to an inventory to see if his livelihood is done, and he comes face to face with this guy trying to loot his stuff. A standoff ensues. Maybe the dude doing the loot and brought a weapon with him. Guy sees this, he's a key concealed carry, shoots him dead. Guess what Hurricane victim. So I retweeted a list. Sorry, I want to take a few minutes because I think maybe people don't realize that there's always debate about it. There's also debate because Paula a U and I believe this politicians are trying to screw with it, right because they want to start adding other victims as as weather deaths, and they want to use this aim kind of open reporting methodology that we use for hurricane not just hurricanes, for fires and other stuff too, where it's impact day of the event, but also anything directly associated with the event, like cutting down trees. We're having a heart attack while cleaning up debree, which always happens, and in fact that's why the number is now officially ninety nine. In North Carolina. They added another death. Guy had a heart attack doing a storm cleanup. So it's important to understand why those numbers may flux. But we're past all that. This, like everything else, we've just turned into a political football. And you know, the Steins and Coopers of the world would say, oh, it's all it's case's fault on the radio and you guys on the internet. And the reality is, why the hell are you not out there doing a better job explaining this stuff. Why don't you be honest, and why don't you not prioritize Puerto Rico, Because when all of those things happen together, that's how we get here. Capeche We good, We understand that, okay, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Yeah, yeah, this would be a lot easier if you just go ahead and explain that and talk about it, because you have. The reason you have people that don't trust you is because you've done untrustworthy things or you've ignored moments where you appear untrustworthy. All of COVID would be a good example. And that's how we find ourselves here. And then people go tribal man, they seek back to their little little teams and whatever somebody in the team says is probably true.
Speaker 6: Right, it's a soul stupid.
Speaker 1: Well, actually that is true. That's not a team's thing. That's uh, that's just facts. Thank you, my new grandma. Best decision to adopt that woman. Let's talk about bad decisions, though, where sometimes things come back to haunt you. This headline, you're ready, This is brutal. Jd Vance plays Magic the Gathering and his favorite card could reveal GOP candidates dark political ambitions. Oh okay, now I'm gonna let you know right now. The amount of things I know about Magic the Gathering is the name I just read, the thing I just read. I mean, I understand it's cards. It's gonna have creatures and spells. It's like I conceptually I get it, but I don't know specifically enough about the individual cards. I understand that there are like any This is just the pay per version of what happens in modern video games. Right, So if you play some with character classes, like really the only thing that I play with that is Diablo sometimes, and of course you could you know'd be barbar in Mage, you know, different different characters out there'd be the Wizard that he couldn't be, the Wizard that he could again, and uh and onward and upward with all the character classes and the various garments and weaponry that that go on them. And what will happen inevitably is as they introduce new stuff or tweak things, uh uh, they start nerfing and or essentially stacking various uh various characters.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: And so it's like this balancing act, and it's a constant source of discussion where you'll have some build that works great on a particular art like the Archer build for Diablo was unstoppable for a while, and and then they nerved it because they just feared it was too powerful, and so they changed things. So I don't have the intricate details. Uh to play Magic the Gathering because I chose in high school to talk to girls. So with that in mind, I am curious, why you why you think that you know that he's some dark, nefarious political figure or what to be political figure based on a Magic the Gathering card. I have no idea whether that is even believable or not, but I'm gonna go with probably not all right, So check this out. Jd Vance, in addition to being weird, obviously also used to play Magic the Gathering. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Jd.
Speaker 1: Vance may have revealed his cards too early in the race. Fans of the fantasy card game Magic the Gathering have discovered Vance's favorite card, which they believe reveals everything they need to know. In a recent interview, the Ohio Senator revealed his adolescent obsession with the game. He said, the big problem with transitioning from being a thirteen year old who likes Magic the Gathering to a fifteen year old who likes magic is that fifteen year old girls do not like Magic the Gathering. So I dropped it like a bad habit, and and of course every step of the way, somebody's like, oh, he's being me. I don't know that sounds pretty honest. How many how many of you when you started, uh, decided Hey, I should probably go talk to the what do they call those girls or guys?
Speaker 3: For you?
Speaker 1: For you ladies, did you make changes and what you liked even if it meant faking it just because they liked it? Because we're all so dumb at that age, right exactly. But I know what you guys are. Your nerds are wondering, like, what is the card?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I watch the card all right? So apparently his quote favorite card to play was called yog Yogma's Bargain.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Again, I don't know anything about this. The card Apparently the card was really really overpowered, right, so if you played it, it had the potential to essentially unravel the game you're playing. And then everyone's like, oh, let's go do something that's not this and and oh no, I guess we're gonna do this again. The card, introduced in nineteen ninety nine, has since been banned in most competitive magic tournaments. So here's the point. I don't know how this works. Where they can put a thing in and that's taken out and be like, nah, that doesn't exist anymore. But in this case, you were asking him about a period in his life, and in a period in a small window of his life, and then you asked him what he liked to play, and he told you the card that he played, which fits with the timeline. And it seems that the card was then after found to be problematic. But no, they wrote a whole story about him wanting to use a card that he saw as really really powerful somehow means he's going to be a dictator. And I got to tell you, I don't have enough working nerd knowledge to understand if that's even a technically fair not just fair, but like, is even an allegation you can make in this circumstance because I know nothing about any of it. But that's the bottom of the barrel right there. In the world of hit pieces. A week to go. Man can't wait ray stage, He's here to do a hit. Peace on your nice weather, so go ahead.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, I know, I know this morning it's not real pretty. The further south southwest you go from a Wadesboro to Fayetteville, a little more clearing sky, but we do have some fog and drizzle in the area. Heads up for that and most of us today another warm when has some suntle mixed with the clouds upper seventies to near eighty degrees. It really depends on where you're going to be. Try it into the mountains, probably stay in the seventies, get into the triangle, probably hit eighty, and then as we had through tonight, some clouds comfortable though in the mid toupper fifties, and same temperature profile for Halloween and again on Friday, upper seventies to near eighty are just above a light wind around. So it's going to be a pretty warm Halloween. We talked about it yesterday. Case, but those rubber masks, if you got one of those or one of those cloaks on if you're doing something like what like the Grim Reaper or something, going to be warm out there. Man definitely going to be a warm one. But we'll cool off over the weekend back close to seventy degrees, upper sixties and to near seventy for highs, and then warming up again next week with no rain. The only chance of showers is going to be here Friday night, and that won't be in time for any Friday night football, But after midnight with the front coming through, don't see any real huge changes over the next seven days, maybe mid month. Some of the guy is suggesting maybe a pattern change, So we'll see if it starts looking a little bit more like fall rather than I would call this late spring. That's certainly what it feels like. These tempts about ten twelve degrees above normal.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me tell you this.
Speaker 1: If you're twenty soven year old girl, you're ecstatic because have you seen those costumes? Oh my god? All right, thank you, appreciate it. All right, we'll come back with Jeff Bellinger next. Hang on, Okay, see, good morning.
Speaker 8: The economy held its own over the summer, but overall economic growth was slightly weaker than expected. The government says the gross domestic product expended at a two point eight percent and you will rate in the third quarter. People were still spending money. That was the big driver behind the economic growth. Personal consumption was up three point seven percent. In private sector, employers did a lot of hiring this month, according to ADP. The Payroll Processor says two hundred and thirty three thousand workers were added to payrolls. Boeing and the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers are trying to end that strike, which is shut down aircraft production for seven weeks now. Boeing said overnight the company had a productive meeting with union leaders. The two sides, of course, had a tentative deal earlier this month, but it was rejected by the rank and file. Bank of America says it is cooperating with federal regulators looking into its efforts to detect money laundering and sanctions violations vi evase as regulators could take action against the company. The Bank also says the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is looking into the way electronic payments are handled on the Zell network. McDonald's had to know this was coming. A proposed class action has been filed by customers who claimed they got sick after eating McDonald's quarter pounder hamburgers, and Starbucks is moving to streamline it's menu. A line of olive oil drinks favored by long time leader Howard Schultz will be permanently removed a week from tomorrow when Starbucks launches its special holiday drinks. The new CEO, Brian Nichol, has said one of his priorities used to simplify the menu and make barista's jobs easier, so service will be faster.
Speaker 1: Casey, what do you mean, So I don't they have the pumpkin stuff. I haven't been to Starbucks forever, but don't they they have a hole stuff is different.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they do the pump Yeah, the pumpkin lattes were are out in the fall and the holidays, holiday drinks, Christmas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the other there's some mint things that come out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is what always. I don't know if you're a beer drinker, this is what always ruins any of the places that serve beer that I like, because now they got ten taps that all could be good Belgian or strong ales, but like three of them are like, oh, let's have cinnamon beer, and you're just destroying everything, ladies. So stop it. All right, thanks Jeff, appreciating it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a good day.
Speaker 1: Take care all right, there you go. Yeah, yeah, you don't need you don't need hazel nut beer. You need a cinnamon spice and everything nice. Okay, I need uh, I need a highpv al preferably something seven percent or higher, or a trapel or you know out in the way dom kidding, I don't know. Enjoy your your drinks. There, I didn't realize they were I didn't even realize they sold drinks made of olive oil. That's that shows you my level of knowledge on that front. And then finally I'm gonna have to I gonn have to roll that that other one until tomorrow, real quick. Who came to the support and the defense of the comic at Donald Trump's rally? Somebody who may surprise you, and I want you to point out he's not just defending comedy, he's defending the comedian.
Speaker 16: Obviously, in retrospect, a roast comedian come to a political rally a week before election day and roasting a key voting democrat probably not the best decision by the campaign politically, But to be fair, the guy's really just doing what he does. I mean, here he is at the Tom Brady roast a few months ago.
Speaker 1: The Great Jeff Ross, Ladies and gentlemen, Jeff is.
Speaker 11: So Jewish he only watches football for.
Speaker 2: The coin toss. Gronk, you look like.
Speaker 14: The Nazi that kept burning himself on the ovens. Kevin is so small that when his ancestors picked cotton they called it deadlifting.
Speaker 16: Yes, yes, of course, terrible boo.
Speaker 12: Yes, there's something wrong with me.
Speaker 2: I find that guy very fun