Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Wow. What a beautiful spring day. Glad you are here at four oh six, and all you can do is say thank you. All you can do is say thank you to this absolute blank show which has become the modern Democratic Party right because, you know, a Trump administration, they're rolling along, they're racking up the w's. Okay, it was a mistake, was signaled, a mistake to use it, et cetera. And then the Democrats just totally balling them out, you know, by making this stuff the whole sole focus of the Democratic Party right now, right this is this is like Watergate all over again. And all I can say is thank you, because you know what, the American people don't care about this at all. What the American people care about is that there was a highly confident, a beautiful, carried out, successful action against terrorists. And that's what the American people care about. So the Democratic Party, which is just obviously in a doom loop right now. It's spinning out of control. It can't help itself, and so all it's doing right now is both helping the GOP by by focusing more attention on this, helping Trump by focusing more attention on this, and hurting themselves. It's like they're pro terrorists. Oh this is horrible, this is horrible that this thing happened. And so that's how it comes across, right while well they're ostensibly talking about, oh, this egregious breach of national security, there are two people in America who are going to take the Democrats seriously on that. Because whether it was Jason Crow or any of these other phonies, none of them were out there. None of them were out there hammering Hillary Clinton, who should have been prosecuted, you know, none of them were out there hammering Joe Biden, who should have been prosecuted. So they have no credibility. So all they're doing is right. At the same time, they're undermining their own credibility. They're focusing the attention of the American people on a successful mission to wipe out terrorists and open a shipping lane. So thank you Modern Democratic Party and Jason Crow a part of that. I mean, this is so much fun to watch now, right, because you got Colorado. You got Colorado where you've got these Democrats scrambling to be governor, and I would bet behind the scenes some people trying to find a way to push Chicken Looper out because both governor and the US Senate seat are up in this cycle, and Jason Crow is desperately trying to get some traction. You've got Michael Bennett out there, I think, pretty clearly running for governor at this point. You've got Phil Wiser, and it's like, well, wait a second. I thought that the Colorado Democratic Party. I thought they were holier than now. I thought they were so enlightened and so woke, and look down at the rest of us, right, because we're not enlightened like they are, and all their big jobs are going to these boring old white guys. So they're spinning around and Crow's trying to figure out how to get some traction in the middle of that. So he comes out and says all this goofy stuff. So it's a gift. It's a gift to those of us who want to see Trump succeed. It's a gift to the Republican Party. It's even a gift to Republicans' chances in Colorado. So I just want to open the show by saying thank you. Another thank you I want to put out there is to just the incredibly impressive men and women of the Jeffico County Sheriff's Office, because I was over at the jail today. I was taking the deposition of a trucker and a fatal crash case, and I just could not have been more impressed. I mean that the Sheriff's office running that jail, the way they ran the jail, the way they handled all the logistics, because this is a big challenge, this is a big challenge. Or a whole bunch of attorneys, a whole bunch of other people, you know, we all had to be there while I took this deposition of this trucker, and I could not believe how beautifully run that jail is and just how impressive each of the sheriff's officers were individually. So, you know, just makes you proud, and it just confirms what I've known since I was a little kid, right because my dad was a great cop in Chicago, which is, you know, the best in the bravest. You know, we've got them. We've got them in law enforcement, fire, we've got him in military, and you know, we just need to do more as a society to like tangibly appreciate that three or three someone three eight two five five the number text d A N five seven seven three nine. And it'll be probably a subject for another show. But I think there are some real big structural things, you know, not just lip service and the occasional nice thing here and there, but structural changes we have to make as a state. You know, I'd love to see it as a nation, but to support law enforcement in very, very concrete ways that can help reverse what's happening here right which is this war the left is waging against law enforcement in our state, which undermines them and obviously undermines our safety in ways we've talked about on the show. So I hope that's one of the biggest issues going forward in these races in Colorado because it should be Wow, so much great sound today. How are you doing there?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 1: I did not get to hear you because I just got out of that deposition. But what are you up to?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you look like you're working hard, You're dressed to the nines. I respect that highly.
Speaker 1: And ordered the pizza that Kelly's down there. Well, thank you, Kelly. Oh don't eat that. Play.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 1: You're doing prep work here after the show? Well, well I got to go back to work, but there was no launch. Breakfast was really really early today because of prep.
Speaker 3: So you're doing prep, you come to the show two hours, and then you're going right back to doing more prep.
Speaker 1: Is that's legal work? Yeah, that's what I mean. Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah, but you know how it is, and well, you know, nature the Beast.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we really got going on the Jason Crow stuff. Oh man, Now here's the question I have for you in you make the analysis and it's coach, and it's on point that you know he's trying to get his name out there. But my question is, why do you think he's running for the open Senate seat that Bennett is vacating to run for governor.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Jason Crow has reached the Madonna posing naked with animals point. Do you guys remember that? I sure do. Madonna and Jason Crow. I mean, he never had that Madonna phase where she was real popular. Some people may be old enough to remember that. But there was a point at which she was making some good music. She was very popular. Then she started to fade, and so she started to take all of her clothes off, not all at once, but she'd get more and more naked, more and more places, just to try to stay relevant. And then she got to the point she was posing naked standing by animals, you know, So you never want to reach that naked standing by animals point. But that's where Jason Crow is now. He's and it's you know, and Bennett and boy, you know he should get beat up on this in the governor's race politically, you know, Ben and his plan is to hold on to that seat while he runs for governor, is my understanding? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah. And I hope the voters of Colorado take note to that, right, I mean, because if he actually does that, doesn't that tell you everything you need to know about the guy, right? I mean, if he's really so committed to the people, I mean, that doesn't he say I'm going to let somebody go do this very important job in the US Senate full time while I run for governor. And maybe he will do that, But the current reporting I've seen no he intends to keep that seat while he runs for governor, and I sure hope he does, because that'll tell everybody everything they need to know about Michael Bennett. But yes, so, Ryan, how does Crow break in here? Right? I mean, first of all, you've got the flat out of hypocrisies to general a term just line of the Democratic Party in Colorado, which is, yeah, we're about people of color, We're about other folks who've had to face all these challenges, and then all the top jobs go to these white guys, these privileged white guys. And so now Crow has to cut through all that. But he has to also cut through you know, Bennett and Wiser if he's looking at the governor's race, and then he has to cut through hicken Loooper if he's looking at the Senate race. He's got nowhere to go.
Speaker 3: Well, let me give him a Nichols worth of free advice. He just went on Fox News and will kine he needs to come on the Dan Kapla show.
Speaker 1: You know, it's so interesting to me that he won't because I've always said this, I respect Jason Crow very much for his service and special Forces, and it's it's always been so interesting to me that so many of these folks who've shown really admirable physical courage don't have intellectual courage. And that fascinates me. And I'm talking about these lefty politicians when I talk about that, he showed real physical courage in his service to our country. That deserves great praise. So how do you get a guy like that, who shows great physical courage who doesn't have any intellectual He's afraid of this little radio show. He's afraid of a talk show host. And listen, We've had Jimmy Carter on the show. We've We've had plenty of big timers on the left, Bill maher Who. While the Bill maher Who, while they're wrong, they've got confidence. They're not afraid of their shadows. So why is he afraid to come on this show?
Speaker 3: But why did he feel comfortable going on with Will Caine and Fox News? I don't know that he's ever been on Fox News maybe with Cavodo.
Speaker 1: Posing naked with animals, and that's that is not a reference to a kick to Will Caine. I like Wilcaine, but just reaching that Madonna phase where you're so desperate for attention, but we'll come back, we'll get to the phone lines, we'll get to text, and we will come back and start with that Jason Crow sound. It's funny in so many different ways, but also just to look at how wild it is going to be in Colorado during this cycle. You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dankapless Show just before Yeah, like early nineties. I want to say, it's so sad a fake video.
Speaker 4: This is the beginning of Liberation Day in America. We're going to take back just some of the money that has been taken from us by people sitting behind this desk or another desk that's not quite as nice, but they have the choice of seven, as you know.
Speaker 1: And we're going.
Speaker 5: To charge countries for doing business in our country and taking our jobs, taking our wealth, taking a lot of things that they've been taken over the years.
Speaker 4: They've taken so much out of our country. Friend and foe, and frankly, Friend has been oftentimes much worse than FAE. And this is very modest. And what we're going to be doing is a twenty five percent tariff on all cars that are not made in the United States.
Speaker 1: If they're made in the United States is absolutely not.
Speaker 4: We start off with a two and a hared percent base, which is what we were at, and we go to twenty five percent, and basically, as you know, and as you've been saying, not reporting as accurately as a chippy reported, because it's a massive story, the business is coming back to the United States so that they don't have to pay tariffs. And I think also because of November fifty election, they're very happy.
Speaker 1: Wow. Got to tell you, I don't claim to be a terriff expert. I'm trying to learn a lot more about it in a hurry, but I'll tell you this. I love the intent behind this, and I think the President's very committed to it, and this is the sort of thing It excites me because if it works, it would truly be revolutionary for this nation. So I don't think he's overstating it to say this is independent state, because we all know, right when you look at the nation and all the solid, reliable manufacturing jobs that have gone overseas have really gutted so many communities and have just just undermined, you know, working people in America in such concrete ways, in the ripple effect, and you know how all that works, but the ripple effect of it, right, one woman, one guy loses that manufacturing job, the effect throughout the family and potentially for families to come if the immediate effect is severe enough and leads to some of these other awful consequences, including drug use. So I love what he's doing, and I also love what he's doing, you know, conceptually here from a national security standpoint, because we got to be making this stuff that we rely on, right. We can't be sitting here depending on China for it or even allies overseas. And when it's the greatest nation in the history of the world, and I know we say that so often it kind of becomes cliche, but I think it's important with issues like this to sit back and think about it. It is the greatest nation in the history of the world. The modern world is only free because of God in the United States of America, And so we've got to keep that in mind when we think about what does this nation need to continue to look like? And it needs to be a whole lot healthier than it is now. So I respect that guy the fact he's willing to do big, bold things to try to address some big, awful problems that are just eating away as US three or three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. On a much lighter note, Jason Crowe, the great question Ryan poses, why did he go on with Will Caine on Fox News when he's obviously afraid of this show, et cetera. I got a good answer to that. But let's enjoy this first together, keenk Congers.
Speaker 6: So what I'm trying to figure out today is whether or not you, guys a Democratic congressman, are genuinely interested in the national security the United States, or whether or not you're trying to score hyperbolic partisan points. So I'm sure we're going to find out your principled on this on these calls across the action. So when we had our disastrous with ralfrom Afghanistan where in thirteen Marines were killed, did you call for the resignation of Secretary Difference Lloyd Austin.
Speaker 7: Well, listen, listen here, this is yes. But what if for whatever situation.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to figure out, if you're principled and you've believed on every occasion, these are.
Speaker 7: Apples and oranges situations. These are apples and Orange situations. Right, Lloyd Austin never once in his entire career sent classified, top secret information about military plans and ommission over So you didn't extremely dangerous, extremely dangerous territory in the way that Pete hegseth is.
Speaker 1: A bit beautifully done, right, because it just exposes Crow. Because listen, obviously the amount of damage done by Biden's team, I mean real life damage like dead people, tortured people, raped people. That the damage to our nation's security, the damage strewn across the globe because of Biden's security team. Yeah, Jason Crowe, you know, never never had any kind of complaintor issue with that. So Kane just fully exposes them this mistake. And it was a mistake, and it was a big mistake, but this mistake didn't get anybody killed, It didn't undermine any mission. It was a one off that still hasn't been fully explained. But the difference is so obvious. You know that the Biden systematic, deliberate stuff, profound damage, and Crow never a peep about that. Right, So great job, Will Kine. But Ryan's question, Okay, so why did Crow put himself in that position? And I think here's a difference. I think these lefties will go on TV because they know there's only so much damage that can be done in the format. Right. First of all, they're hoping not to get tough questions like that that somebody persists and follows up on. But they know if it does go that way, Hey, it's a TV format, it's a two minute interview. They can do what Crow just did and they can fillibuster their way through it, no matter how nonsensical what they're saying is and yees. So maybe that interview wasn't a tend for them, but they're not going to get exposed if they go into a talk radio format and they have a host. It doesn't have to be me, but they have a host who knows what they're talking about and knows how to do follow up questions. That's where they can get totally exposed. I take kicking Loopert, right, I mean not. I can't take credit for ending his presidential campaign. He ended his presidential campaign years before it started when he took his mother to Deep throat and then CNN blow him up on that, as I predicted they would. But but you know, Hick and Looper comes on, Aaron, we're in a radio format. So when I ask him some really respectful, logical, polite, you know, but very important questions such as, Okay, if a baby's born alive after a botched abortion, should that baby have a right to medical care? In a radio format, he can't just filibuster for twenty or thirty seconds and then have an end. And so he got to the point in that interview it made national news where he had to just hand the foe to a phone to an aid and say I gotta go. So that's the thing is, whether it's Crow or hicken Looper or Polist or Bennett or fill in the blank, right, they're all living a lie. And that's why they don't come on shows like this. They're living a lie. And they know if they end up in a format where they can really be pinned down on it, again in a professional, respectful way, but pinned down on it, they'll be totally exposed. So that's why you don't see them go onto the radio format. I think that's the difference.
Speaker 3: Ryan, What do you think, Well, it would be unscripted and one on one mono imano with Dan Kaplis, And if he couldn't ferrure that well against Will Kane and he didn't imagine him coming in here.
Speaker 1: And it wouldn't have to be me. It could. There are so many I prefer it, but thank you. I mean, there are so many well informed, prepared, you know, conservative talk shows to have the skills. It could be you could be any one of a number, but they won't go on any of those shows because they're living a lie. Hey Lauren Bolbert, she's a warrior. She's with us next on the Dankpla Show.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Isn't it for our next guest, Congressman Lauren Bolbert. Welcome back to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 8: Again. It's great to be with you.
Speaker 1: How are you well? Thank you? I know you are incredibly busy, so grateful for the time. But let me start by asking you about something I know very little about. It's never really been on my raidar. I'm trying to learn as fast as I can. But this whole business of tarriffs, as you know, the President denouncing Independence Day, twenty five percent tariffund foreign cars coming into America. Where do you come down and all that?
Speaker 8: I think the bottom line is more industry in America. We need to be able to be independent and our ownduction here April second is supposed to be a liberation day, and that's when the tariffs are going to come into effect. And I have some folks that say, hey, we get it. There's going to be a little bit of a transition period, maybe painful for a moment, but it'll be worth it in the end because we are bringing these American jobs here where they belong. It's going to be huge for our automotive industry. I was just with some wool growers from Colorado who actually live in the West Slope but then have their sheep out in Colorado Sports District. So it's a perfect meeting with them in DC. And you know, they're excited about the tariffs because we have Australia and New Zealand has apply more than seventy percent of the land that's consumed in America. So there's definitely some pros to this. And this is how we used to fund the federal government before there ever was a federal income text.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I love the idea behind it, right between, you know, getting our manufacturing base back, and that's so critical just to the health of our workers across the country, but also becoming independent, not relying on China. I love the idea behind it, and again I'm trying to learn more and we'll see how it all rolls out. When it comes to this foreign car stuff, I'm trying to remember, aren't there a bunch of American made cars where there are a lot of components made overseas and a bunch of foreign cars where a lot's done here. So it'll be interesting to see how that all shakes out. But I'm all for bringing back car.
Speaker 8: Making to America absolutely. And this ties into our energy industry as well, so we need to be mining rare earth minerals here are those critical minerals that are necessary for the chips and so much more. We need to focus on that here and deregulate that industry tremendously so we can be that and not so reliant on China. And I hope you're hearing all the cheers in the background for tariffs. I'm actually at a park with my grandson right now, and.
Speaker 1: Correct, is this a youth sports thing or are you guys just hanging out?
Speaker 8: Where's just hanging out? Okay flew in from DC and I grabbed him and ran over to the park.
Speaker 1: Oh what a nice day. And I sure hate to infringe on that, but we're just grateful that we're good. Always get some time with you. And now before I get to this question on the signal controversy, this wolf thing is fascinating. May So you're saying that seventy percent of the lamb people eat in this country and seventy percent of the wool stuff is coming out of Australia instead of here.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so the lamb consumption, I'm not sure I would assume that's a lot of the wool as well, but the lamb consumptions, more than seventy percent is from Australia and New Zealand. And this this is something tariffs will help our our woolgrowers, our our sheep industry, these these herders to do more. But also you know, we need to look into immigration and the work visas that are that are going with that and hopefully we could get some reforms that benefit our farmers and ranchers and allow them to cut through a lot of the red tape when it comes to these work fisas so they can better care for the help that they are hiring and UH and and still prosper. So, for instance, I just learned there's almost one thousand dollars fee each time that they bring an employee over on a work visa, and that fee is for asylum cases. So it has nothing to do with what they're doing, but it goes into a bucket for asylum cases. And that's something our farmers and ranchers are on the hook for. And so you know, these are small little reforms that I would love to work on and improve for each and every one of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Congressoman learn Bobart, I guess, hey, what do you make of this signal controversy, the chat controversy?
Speaker 8: Yeah, so, I mean, we'll see what comes of it up in the end. My focus is that it was a successful mission. You see cohesiveness behind President Trump's agenda in those messages. I think it would be a totally different story if they were saying one thing in disagreement about the President behind his back, but you see that they are unified. Certainly, mistakes were made, and there needs to be a more secure and better process going forward, but it was a successful UH mission and and hopefully we can you know, get past this quickly, because there's so much greatness that President Trump is doing right now.
Speaker 1: Well, and you know, I'm with you, I wish and I said every American could just read the entire techt strink because they'd come away so impressed and in terms of it going away quickly. Honestly, I think this is just hurting the Democrats and helping the Trump administration because really every day Americans, I doubt very much you're hearing much up in the fourth about up you know, whether this chat was on signal. I think people are pretty happy the mission was his success. So I think the Democrats are just hurting themselves by trying to make this the thing. But I think they're in kind of a doom loop to begin.
Speaker 8: With absolutely well, you know, and then you have them kind of just digging their own holes here because they are bringing up old stories like with Hillary Clinton into like for looking thirty thousand emails, or even or even the fact that you know, the hoo this were only a problem because of Joe Biden or even that horrible withdraw from Afghanistan. I saw an interview with Jason Crowe where he never once called up for General Millie to resign or Laurya Austin to resign after that horrible withdraw and now suddenly there's one conversation that happens on an encrypted app on government cell phones, and uh, and you know this is this is something worth calling for the resignation. President Trump's was a team here, I don't think.
Speaker 1: So see something about us as Americans. I don't know if God wired us this way or it's the product of living in a free nation where there's freedom of speech. But I think I think every American has this very sensitive antenne to hipocrisy. And for all the reasons you just mentioned and all the ways Will Caine blew up Crow today, people just get it. Democrats now coming out and screaming about, you know, something being done on a signal app. Yeah, they just don't like hypocrisy. And it's totally that from the Dems. Right now, Hey, Congressoman, in the last minute or two we have together, what's the biggest thing going on right now that isn't making headlines that people really need to know about it?
Speaker 8: Well, certainly, we're working on President Trump's big beautiful bill, and we're working on that budget reconciliation so we can codify a lot of the policies that he's doing. You know, we are up against the philibuster and the Senate, and you know, now suddenly the Democrats are praising the filibuster because because we don't have the numbers of the past single subject bills in the Senate on our own, and so we're focused on that budget reconciliation. But you know, here in the fourth District, we are focused on the price of bursaries going down, the price of eggs going down, the price of fuel going down, and having more freedom and security in our lives. Once again, I'm meeting with farmers and ranchers, County commissioners from our metropolitan areas in the fourth District to the most rural counties in the district, meeting with mayors and business owners. Were working on keeping Space Command in Colorado. Actually, Jason Crow and I have partnered on legislation to create a Space Force National Guard. Even so, there's a lot of things that we are working on that you're not going to hear about in the midst of all of the signal gate chatter.
Speaker 1: And I was sure, hope these Democrats who claim to be so determined to keep Space Command here and get more here, which we should would stop taking these completely gratuitous, you know, often completely deceptive cheap shots because how they think that cheap shotting Trump is going to help us keep and get more space for us. I don't follow that logic.
Speaker 8: You are absolutely correct, and that is something that could hurt us. And I'm working to ensure that that relationship is strong because he absolutely could sign a paper and move Space Command to Huntsville, Alabama. There are other states that are buying for it, and so we do need to be unified, especially when it comes to our military behind President Trump's agenda, and like you said, just avoid these cheap shots and keep on with the mission.
Speaker 1: Amen to that. Well, Hey, thanks for carving out some time. Have fun at the park.
Speaker 8: Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 8: We'll talk again soon, look.
Speaker 1: Forward to it. Thank you. That's Congressoman Lauren Bobert. It is a beautiful spring day, isn't it. Weather's going to get a little bumpy soon, but it doesn't mean as long as we're getting these nice days mixed in with the others. Hey, we'll come back. We'll start with the phones with the text lots going on here today. The latest done this signal chat controversy, which I think is doing much more damage to the Dems than to Trump. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 3: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 9: Role this woman hires eighty seven Democrats and zero Republicans and says America's racist and she wants reparations. But in no way is she biased anyway. All that stuff she said, she forgot. She's only forty one, not past her prime, don Lemon.
Speaker 1: But she forgot, she forgot, and she evolved.
Speaker 9: She's forgetting and evolving at the same time. Did the head of MPR just play the.
Speaker 1: Dumb bloc card? Because I find that offensive.
Speaker 9: She also played the I was a different person back then card. Can you do that from four years ago? I mean, you could do that with something you said in college.
Speaker 1: But this was four years ago. Yeah. Boy, see really cooking, really cooking. I bet he's around, what twenty thirty years I think he's going to be. I think he's such a talent. He's going to be one of those who just ages well in the job. But he's talking about, obviously of NPR. Can somebody explain to me why any federal tax dollars are going to NPR. I just please, somebody call the show three or three someone three eight two five five or text d An five seven seven three nine. Hey. I'm all for competition in media and everything else. Right, I've been competing in this sphere for a long time. But but government funded competition and why I mean, listen, we all understand the underlying economics, right, It's the same in radio. This liberal garbage, it's not going to make any money. The market isn't there for it. I mean just just look at MSNBC and look at how CNN's trying to shift. Yeah, so it's got to be governments subsidized, you know, in order to succeed. I just don't get that. And listen, they have Oh that's a good song, you can dance to it. They have some talent there. I know it's lefty talent, but they have some broadcasting talent. But fine, just compete on a level playing field with the rest of us. How about Dean and our Vada here on the Dan Kaplas Show. Welcome Dean, Hey.
Speaker 2: Dan, thank you. Yeah, there's no liberal that's ever going to go on your show. They would get slicing five.
Speaker 1: They know it. Thank you for seeing that, my friend, But does.
Speaker 2: The research they know that you are, like, you're a master at debaby. I was going to be different, but you I was just well.
Speaker 1: But thank you for the kind of thank you for the kind words. But but let me ask you this. It didn't used to be that way. I mean, it used to be that most would come on the show, they were always treated respectfully. We had good, you know, back and forth, and then all of a sudden it snapped and it wasn't just this show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're a gentleman when it comes to the baby. But the facts that you bring to the table, they're just gonna put their tele between your legs and run. And finally, if Bennett becomes the governor, it is going to be the longest four years listening to that guy speak. He is just the most annoying speaker I've ever heard him. That's all I got to say today, Congress, it's a great sholf.
Speaker 1: Oh Dean, thank you man, appreciate the kind words. Thank you for that. I don't know who do you think is going to win that Democrat primary? I guess we still don't know if Joan of Goose is going to get in. I think if he gets in, he probably wins it. But I don't think Bennett's doing what he's doing now, which is these these quote town hall deals. By the way, I don't think he's done one in Denver, has he. I think all these Democrats right now are afraid of people of color, just just afraid of them politically. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I think, Well, it's not like Michael Bennett's screams appealing to African American voters or Hispanic voters himself.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, I think as a party, right right, Oh yeah, I mean for the reasons we've been talking about, and it's it's kind of like, you know, the Emperor has no close kind of saying people eyes are being open down. People see hey, there's there's really an alternative out there. But you start with the fact that communities of color, whether we're talking about African American community, Black American community, Hispanic Latino communities, you're talking about communities that are deeply faithful and and communities where people deeply believe in God, they practice their faith and it's very robust and inspiring. And yet you have so many folks who have just habitually voted Democratic and for Democrat. You know, this and that, and now people are starting to see, wait a second, this Democrat party they've habitually voted for is now far left and secular and is doing all these things that are diametrically opposed to the faith of most of their voters. So no, I think I think there's a reason that Democrats are not doing town halls that I've able to see. Anyway, Maybe there's one out there I missed, but we don't see Michael Bennett doing a town hall. Dewey in communities of color.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to understand too, I think, Dan, and you do know this. You know Bennett ostensibly and we know it's ridiculous, but he's going to be running in this race is more of a center left option rather than those that might flank him to the left and appeal to the Denver base. He's going to go for the suburbs and Boulder and that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it goes back to the living of icing right, because I Paulus came on this show forever for years and we had some very polite, respectful, good back and forth. Once COVID hit, he never came out again because he knew he was living a lie. On that and if he came on the show, he'd get exposed. The one guy who never came on because Hick and luprieze to come on a bunch, all of them. The one guy who would never come on is Bennett because he's just afraid of his shadow. He's afraid of his shadow intellectually, and so he would never come on. So it's going to be really interesting to see if he gets out of that primary. Kevin in Boulder, you're on the Dan Kaplas show. Welcome.
Speaker 10: Yeah, MVR has a few good shows, but I don't call them NPR anymore. I call him in CR for National Communist Radio.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, you're tonas. They have good shows, and then you're TNAS they're communists. Does that mean you like communist programming?
Speaker 10: Come on, use your lawyer, your lawyer brain.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm using my lawyer, am I. They have some good.
Speaker 10: Shows, but generally speaking, for the last eight years they've been very they seem to have been very anti freedom, anti Christian, anti Jew, and pro communism.
Speaker 1: See that's interesting to me because of that. You see, I don't I don't hear them at all. Every now and then I'll see a story they do when I'm researching a topic, and they've got some really talented people, they've just got this hard left thing going on. Hey, Kevin, appreciate the call, but we have a lot of ground to cover when we come back, and the sheriff, Steve Reims, will be with us. Out of the break. We can't wait for that very important story, the latest, very important story about an underage girl now living with other adults and the parents wander back and how was that handle at every level. We'll get the sheriff's take on that on the Dan Kapla Show.