Speaker 1: Okay, let's see what we got here. This is my sack number one. It's I don't know what the fuck is.
Speaker 2: This w W window Crashers. What does that even mean?
Speaker 3: I think you should give this one to you. What is it?
Speaker 2: What the hell is that supposed to be?
Speaker 3: What do they mean?
Speaker 4: Window crash?
Speaker 3: I don't know what that means? What's the window? Oh? I know?
Speaker 1: It sucks up against your window. It's got the the the It's like a Garfield cat. You know you stick? Is that all you got?
Speaker 4: Kevin Nash One? And that's the w W silver logo after everyone stopped caring too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the spaceship logo. That's hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's the funniest, goofiest looking thing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: You know, seriously, look at his face taken in.
Speaker 3: That's hilarious. That's my that's my.
Speaker 4: Next sact for me.
Speaker 3: Brother.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is a doozy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: The Hogan versus Terry Funk Ultimate Edition two figure set in in recognition no doubt of the of the lapsed Functor.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Someone's Coliseum collection, boss, take a look.
Speaker 1: Colosseum collections. Someone someone someone sent me those too, last year when we're doing it.
Speaker 4: These are amazing.
Speaker 3: Those are great. Those are like they're really really well done.
Speaker 4: With branding. Irony less Yep, thank you, Tom, that's wild. I like the way they package these a lot.
Speaker 3: I do too. They do a really good job with those.
Speaker 4: It feels like such a keepsake instead of just a toy.
Speaker 3: You know, was that of that one? Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, hold on, I'm oh Jesus.
Speaker 4: I can't believe they took our name Coliseum Collection. Can you believe the nerve?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah I could? Uh.
Speaker 4: Fan should know that Tom started the gift giving with some Halloween candy that he bought for us. I said one time on the air that I missed nutrageous. I said, whatever happened to nutrageous candy?
Speaker 3: Bars?
Speaker 4: And this guy? And this guy goes and buys a whole package of.
Speaker 3: Here we go, see more of these, more of these figures.
Speaker 4: Oh the quake one earthquake?
Speaker 3: Hogan?
Speaker 4: What Hogan is that?
Speaker 3: It's the same? Uh? I mean, I don't know why he weren't all red, but it's.
Speaker 1: Hogan with the you know, the whole the white houk Comania bandana.
Speaker 3: That he wore or illustrated.
Speaker 4: Captain Lou Yep, it's horrifying.
Speaker 3: The one, the doink one is horrifying. Ooh, Savage, that's good, Savage.
Speaker 4: I don't know what he does. He must just be shopping all day.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: What I told you.
Speaker 4: What do you mean when you told us?
Speaker 3: I told you told us?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: What is happening?
Speaker 1: It's a PlayStation one. It's it's complete. It's a PlayStation one. It's a video game system, a video game system. Holland Nash with and Hogan with that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Those are good.
Speaker 4: I can't say I liked anything on the air anymore because he's going to go and buy it and send it to us in Typhoon, Typhoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I got I got a controller as well. I guess we're playing a smack Down in the morning PS one Boss PS one, I can't, which means one of these things is going to be a game. He's gotten us every single video game system the fuck all right and sixty four the previous, he got us last year's Super Nintendo and Genesis. Now we get a PS one, Oh that would be in you know PS one? Those uh, you know the least familiar I am with the SmackDown games, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Well,