Speaker 1: Okay, we are alive. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey investigates on today's show. Have a very special friend coming to us from the UK. His name is Dennis Ingram I n G R AM and he operates on YouTube. You're watching this on Rock Finn Rumble or ex boom Er Black Sheep, you'll see that YouTube channel. He's done a lot of original work on the sixties, something in an era that I'm very interested in because so much change happened during that time. And you can read kind of his approach right there on the YouTube, kind of front piece, and it's as basically, there was a revolution in social norms, including clothing, music, dress, sexuality, formalities, civil rights, precepts of civil and military duty, and schooling. In the United Kingdom, especially London, the land that spawned the Beatlemania, was called the Swinging sisc sixties, and in the United States, no small thanks to the British invasion, the sixties were also called the Cultural decade. So he has some alternative views. He also has the substack page, but you can check out and a lot of great videos on a bunch of different subjects. But I came across him when the Paul is Dead bid kind of subject. We were talking in the pre show that I've done. I was telling him I've done I think four shows with four authors, Mike Williams, Sage of Quay, Tina Foster, I had Claire Coon Cooney, Coohen and the most recent book, I think it was Marston or whatever her last name was. But that was another Paul is Dead kind of subject, and we're going to talk more about that. The title of this working title is the Maze of Facebook Paul's Dead Groups, So we're going to kind of talk about there's a lot of acrimony and friction between other researchers. We're going to kind of get into that. So Dennis, welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 1: Excellent. So, people who may not have heard of bloom or Blacksheet, maybe you can talk about your background. You said you were posting a lot on Facebook and kind of what led up to your involvement in the Paula's Dead groups.
Speaker 2: I started out by accident. I was looking for a new episode of The Higher Side Chats and Veritas on YouTube and stumbled across the first interview with Dave McGowan about he was being interviewed about his weird Scenes inside the Canyon book. And one book led to another, and like stepping stones, it led from two English authors, Nick Colostrom and Mark Devlin and onto Mike Williams, and from there on in I read the Memoirs of Billy Shears, and it just so coincided with the first lockdown in England twenty twenty and the pandemic, and so I had enforced time on my hand, and so I started to research the claims in the Memoirs of Billy Shears, and one of those claims that the Beatles all had four doubles.
Speaker 1: So the claim is they're all doubles. So not even just that Paul McCartney's a double, but these people have doubles. What did you what's your conclusion about that claim?
Speaker 2: Well, I started and I started to look at it, and I took my time to look, and having listened to having followed Mike Williams on YouTube, I decided I joined my first Facebook group, the pid Facebook group, because people were saying, well, the guests on his show was saying that there is no conflict. People can have their own ideas and exchange views. But it wasn't quite how it worked out for me. I should have observed more before I posted what I thought was my research and a convincing argument, And what I found was that more and more people were posting montages, comparative photo montage as just showing Billy as he is, called the Paul McCartney, the so called imposta who took over the role of Paul McCartney after September nineteen sixty six, and comparing him to photos of the pre nineteen sixty six pool What I found was that the pre nineteen sixty six pools didn't all look the same.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's incredible. It's interesting that we're doing this because I just did a show on the GfK. We just passed here in the States the GFKE anniversary in tons of doubles, So you see this kind of intelligence, strange cultural overlap. There were doubles of Oswald, there's no question about it. But this is something weird and it kind of makes you think that there's the intelligence ties to the Beatles, right, So, I mean you've talked about that, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was quite by accident really that I found that the pre sixty six pools didn't look the same. I used the typical pointers that the CIA used, looking at different ears ear lob shapes, whether the earlobs are attached or unattached by the way Memoirs of Billy Shears is incorrect. It is that everyone who plays Paul McCartney has got unattached ear lobs. But the people who are trying to prove to me and they are correct. There is a difference between pre sixty six September sixty six Paul and post sixty six Paul that otherwise known as Billy. There are massive differences that anybody can see, but there are also very subtle differences between the pools leading up to that date, and their ears do not match.
Speaker 1: It's incredible. I mean, so they had doubles even before sixty eight, So what lead do you think that there were other doubles for the other three members of the Beatles.
Speaker 2: I don't. Look. The thing is with Lenin, and because it's all about whether he was shot and whether that was somebody else it was faked, and all the rest of it. I'm certainly not a Lenin expert, but if you look at Lenin's nose, then there are massive changes in it being hooked and bent over. Some would say, oh, well he's been operated on because of cocaine use and so on, But there is a big jump even from nineteen sixty six to sixty seven and the Magical Mystery Tour Lenin so then it starts to become hooked. Whether it's prosthetics for the Magical Mystery Tour, I don't know, but he's different.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's incredible. What do you think the purpose of all these doubles was?
Speaker 2: I think from a logical point of view, if you look at the touring schedule of the band just in nineteen sixty three in England, when they're basically trying to make it, if you look at the live performances, miming performances, it's just absolutely one thing after the other. I don't think anybody could humanly play, even if it's only two sets of twenty five minutes. I don't think that they could bust in a van from one town to the other without having somebody step in and help out with interviews for instance, and miming on TV.
Speaker 1: Wow incredible, So does that can know? I mean, can you deduce them from all that information that these guys were handled. It wasn't just some four friends from Liverpool or something like that.
Speaker 2: This is always a difficult one and it's about the term manufactured. What is manufactured? If you look at other bands, some members have been dropped out quite early on because it's a face doesn't fit factor. The Small Faces got rid of their keyboard player, not literally, they didn't bump him off, but they fired him and brought in the Ian McLagan, and that's probably because he was tall. With Pete Best, he looked like a rocker and all the girls like Pete Best, and I rather think that they perhaps shows that Paul McCartney would be the baby faced darling of the band, so we can't have that sort of other image competing with him. So yes, there's manipulation there rather than manufacturing, I think. Right.
Speaker 1: So, I mean you've kind of went through the PIDA. You went down and looked at all these old pictures and things like that, and that's how you came to this conclusion that whereas these other PID researchers set a date of like September October sixty six, you say that it goes all the way. Do you think it goes all the way back to the beginning of the Beatles.
Speaker 2: These doubles, I think there's at least two to start off with that just don't look the same, and that's looking at old cavern pictures. The thing is about this is all photographically based. It's all based on photographs. And the orthodox pid is that the orthodox I mean those who believe there is one and only one Paul McCartney before September sixty six and one impostcle Billy afterwards. They like to use photographs that they adore on Facebook groups, particular Facebook groups. They will look at photos after photos after photo of Paul McCartney before nineteen sixty six and not notice that there are any differences. But if you use the same photographs and say, well, actually this guy here has got different ears to this one here, they will accuse you of manipulating the photograph. I've been invested with photoshop skills that I never knew I had, not that I've even got the program right.
Speaker 1: So they're interpreting this, But some of the pictures have been tinkered with, Like that's how I became convinced, or I got the kind of feeling that Paul was switched out or different because there was a time just in the news stand here in the States, time picture thing about the Beatles, and I'm like, this guy's there are morphing faces together. This isn't the pure kind of face that you would see, Like they've definitely shopped it, or why are they tampering with the pictures?
Speaker 2: Sorry to cut across you there with the Beatles Book Monthly, their official publication, manipulated their own photographs and that was in the transition stage between Paul and Billy, and they were using mustaches, so they'd add a mustache onto old pictures of Paul who didn't have one, and that's in the Beatles' own magazine. It's rather clumsily done because it was done in nineteen sixty six, so they've added a mustage to the negatives. There's no photoshot back then. In terms of manipulation, it's the bit of a case of somempy ideas. Want their cake and eat it. They want to worship or adore one photograph of Paul, but you can't. They don't allow you to use that same photograph and another one that they've been adoringly pouring over to show that they are different. I think in terms of manipulation, I think it's more a case that the photographs have been uploaded, downloaded, uploaded, shared. They're like a mongrel dog. You just don't know their b deigree anymore. And that's why I use photographs that have been pre published, that have been taken from screenshots of the Beatles' films, their album covers, their own publications, and anything that's got associated press on it or Getty images or something that is being validated, rather than something from Pinterest or another source like that.
Speaker 1: Right now, it's incredible, and there's just so much evidence that he's been switched out. You talk about the mustache, there's weird beards. There's just so many subtle changes in this guy's face. I was watching Strawberry Fields Forever, very dark lyrics, by the way, which I didn't key into when I was a kid. You know, now that I'm older, I can kind of see the kind of mind control stuff. But clearly a different guy, just like unbelievable. Like it's obviously not the original Paul McCartney, and they put him right out there.
Speaker 2: They did, but it's very subtle. I mean, we didn't see Paul McCartney or the Beatles for some time. I first saw Billy when he was on top of the Pops and they showed the Strawberry Fields and Penny Lane promotional videos. But we weren't programmed then to think in conspiratorial terms. It was Paul McCartney. It's a composite. It's just Paul McCartney, and that's who we thought it was. I didn't even believe in the pid thing at all. I heard about twenty eight if the registration of the White Beetle car on Abbey Road, but I just dismissed it at the time. But when I saw Billy rocking away there too on the rooftop, it was so embarrassingly bad the movements that I just felt so embarrassed for him and thought, well, you know, they just put me straight off. I just thought it was laughable. It wasn't the Beatle that I remembered.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's remarkable. So that's the show they did in what was that in London or New York City? The rooftop one where John's wearing the furs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's saddle on top of the Saddle building and they were singing get Back and a few other numbers and not very many and the police came up and I think that was stage they stopped the recording of the plane. But what's interesting to notice is that when it comes to photographs, if we take the photograph of Paul that was the first to appear on the Daily Mirror front page back in October nineteen October nineteen sixty three, the guy's got a horizontal scar under his chin and it's plain to see. So that's the very very first photograph on a British front page nineteen sixty three. That scar appears throughout if you follow that particular Paul, you can find him in nineteen well, you can find him singing I Want to hold your hand on the Edge Sullivan Show. You can find him singing on the German Tour. But then you can also find him in the seventies, in the eighties, and it's you can say, also find him being photographed with Done is deceased wife, and you can find him photographed with Heather, the divorce wife. So not every Paul died. And that was the point of that video that I did, and it's on YouTube now.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's incredible. So there were distinguishing characteristics. They had a scar on his chin, which you can clearly see also cut on his lip right that they kind of had a fake.
Speaker 2: Oh well, the that scar on the lip, they that came from the alleged moped crash December Boxing Day, December nineteen sixty five. But it came back even larger in the if you look at the video in Strawberry Field's and Penny Lane. Now some mainstream Beetle fans will say, well, maybe it became reinfected and it swelled up to twice asie as it originally was. But come, paperback writer, that scar healed. So you know that the scar comes and goes. Which is another video that's of mine that's on YouTube as well.
Speaker 1: So the scars come and go. He's got something on his chin. He also has a chipped tooth here and there, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chip the chip tooth was repaired before the German tour of sixty six. The scar on the chin, the horizontal scar underneath, does not disappear. That goes throughout the years. And then talking about chins, there isn't one pool with a cleft or a dimple which is created by bone structure of the jaw, so it's not going to disappear. Kirk Douglas had his all his life, and so did Robert Mitchen. But then there are other pools where he's got a totally smooth round round chin, no cleft, no nothing.
Speaker 1: It's just so incredible when you the enormity and you did a video on the Tavistock like how much of the like? There's John Coleman's Committee of three hundred and all this stuff. He makes allegations about Adorno. People have discounted those. What's your thought about how much Tavistock influenced the Beatles.
Speaker 2: I think that Tavistock has been dumbed down and repeated and parroted to the point where it's lost or meaning it's a lot more complicated than that.
Speaker 1: Could you expand on that then?
Speaker 2: Yeah. For instance, there's absolutely no evidence to say that Coleman actually was a spy. If you can get onto his website, which I can't because I keep getting virus warnings, there's nothing there on his profile, but I have read the Committee of three hundred and on page one he writes that on the thirtieth of April nineteen eighty one, he wrote a monograph disclosing the existence of the Club of Rome, well, that's nineteen eighty one, but that was already known. The Club of Rome was already known in the nineteen seventies. A newspaper articles mentioned the Club of Rome, including numerous reviews on their paper The Limits of Growth. So anybody who's got access to Google could find out that what doctor John Coleman is saying there and claiming as if you like his exclusive isn't an exclusive at all.
Speaker 1: Interesting. And I mean there's other things going on. You write about communism hypnotism, can you kind of you did a couple of videos on that. Can you explain how that's involved in the whole Beatles mania.
Speaker 2: It comes from a book that a title of a pamphlet of American evangelist preacher brought out the name of him, I can't remember at the moment, but it basically lays claim that the Beatles were trying to instill communism into society and bring about cultural change. This is basically the same argument that those who were mentioned the Tavistock and support the Tavistock theory. It's been they basically simplify the Tavistock Institute theory. But that's the complicated matter that perhaps we'll touch on at a different time. But the communism's part and the Beatles. Our own Church of England really actually quite liked the Beatles eventually because they could see it if they mimic the Beatles or introduce their music into the church then and adopted them, then they were they would encourage more young people to go to church, especially the Church of English. And there was already in decline at that point. We didn't need Tavistock or the Beatles to bring the Church of England into into decline. They managed to do that all on its own.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Interesting was that was the book by? Was it they sold their souls for rock and roll? Does that sound right?
Speaker 2: No, it's a pamphlet that was brought out at the time by an evangelist.
Speaker 1: Oh, David Noble, that's it. That's hypnotism and the Beatles another book I have to get. Do you think that there's hypnotism involved with the Beatles?
Speaker 2: And I do, but I don't. I think it's more to do with Tavistock and dr Asher and Stephen Ward. There's certain manipulation on the go.
Speaker 1: Right Ward is an interesting character. I've done a show about Ward. I'm very familiar with the kind of Profumo affair, Profumo affair and things like that. I mean, how in the black magic actually Ward who added kind of a presence here in the States for a minute minute, that's where he went to get his degree. But how does he tie into all of us.
Speaker 2: Well, stephen Ward and Christine Keeler and Mandy Rice Davis and the Astors, especially the stephen Ward. He was good hypnotizing people. He was a good manipulator. He was also connected, as you know, to most of the movers and shakers and the royalty, the upper crust. So they were at the forefront of the sexual revolution, if you like. Some would argue in parallel with the Beatles, but that's I think an exaggeration really, factually and statistically, that is an exaggeration. A lot of the things that were supposed to have happened in the sixties actually happened in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Is terstic. I mean Ward was, I mean, I think he had a place on the Astor estate. Right, So he's like keyed into other important intellectual movements in the sixties, right, was it the Cleving Climbington set or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the the Clyde and sets and there's there's also the the Ministry of Defense chief Perfumer himself. But he wasn't squeaky clean Perfumer. He'd had affairs before, keither he was. He wasn't a case that that's the only affair that he had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the one he got, the one he got caught for, right.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah, but he wasn't squeaky clean. He was no saint. And basically they they they were they were cool girls. They were a good time girls. Showed girls that had been linked with gangsters and linked with the nightclubs and so on.
Speaker 1: Right there in that environment, the Cray Brothers and a lot of interesting characters in the sixties. A lot OF's still rough. I mean, I think Crowley's kind of like air was friends with the craze and hanging out all those guys. Tom dreiberg right, do you know if Tom Driver?
Speaker 2: I know I've done a video on him as well. KGB alleged double agent m I five. He was the chairman of the Labor Party, I believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like the top top post in the kind of left in the UK.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was gay, probably had the craze, arranged rent boys, for him and for for Brian Epstein, and then there's a law boothby case it's linked in with with him as well.
Speaker 1: Right, so both sides of the aisle, so to speak. And there's pictures of Dryberg and Booth be together like there's there there are chums, and you can type Dryverer to Crowley, Maxwell Knight and also the what is it the Five Spies right the yeah, I forgot he went to he went to Russia to talk with one of the Cambridge Five, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you can you can tie in with Christopher Lee, the Christopher Lee video that I've done about the McCartney's friends on the cover of Band on the Run. You can tie tie all of them back to Ian Fleming as well, who was Christopher Lee's step cousin. And Dennis Wheatley, the author of of all the the books about Satanism and the Devil.
Speaker 1: And so on, The Devil Rides Out. Yeah, that's right. Wheeley was actually influenced on Fleming. Fleming said he based James Bond, the probably the most well known spy movies and books and world history on Wheeley books. So there's like the weirdest kind of weird cultural nexus.
Speaker 2: I first heard about Crowley through Dennis Wheatley and his book and the Devil in all his works, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wrote like a lot of the coult stuff. He's actually very interesting guy. His daughter's around. She's like, she's involved in kind of ancient kind of UK you know, folk sites or whatever, like, uh, monoliths and stones and stuff. So she's around. I tried to get to talk to her. She wouldn't, she wouldn't come on the show. But uh, it is interesting how all these guys, uh this fake Paul Live and Let Die the famous song, right, yeah, this is it so like the culture lasted past the Beatles and for people don't know, the Beatles kind of mysteriously stopped or quote the Beatles unquote stop touring in sixty six, right, kind of at the apex of their fame, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And it did Candlestick Park in San Francisco that was their last last concert.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's incredible. Yeah, all this stuff. By the way, Dennis Wheeley has a signed copy of Alister Crowley's Magic e Theory and Practice, and I have a copy of that in my book Children of the Beast. So whel people in the States, they don't know much about Driver and Wheatley, but they should.
Speaker 2: Well. Christopher me he was great mates with with Weekly and that The Devil in all his works is not a novel, it's not fiction.
Speaker 1: It is a.
Speaker 2: Serious book that that weakly put out. And that's where I heard about Crowley, and they set me on a path to learn more about him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my first book, Profit of Evil. You can read that as somebody who's not into you know, somebody a student of black magic, not a practitioner, because there are biographies of Croley by practitioners, which you'll get a very different side. Have you ever read they used Dark Forces? No, I haven't. It's about the Nazis. It's supposedly fiction, but you know, you can see a lot more things in supposed fiction than maybe the uh, you know, a factual thing like that. But it's it's crazy.
Speaker 2: If people watch my Christopher Lee video, they'll see that. I think that a lot of what Ian Fleming said in fiction regard Inspector, he was actually it was actually the Spinet or the Spider, which is Martin Borman's worldwide business network. So what he said in fiction was based on fact.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, because he actually uses La cirque, which is a known kind of fascist thing. So some of the he's revealing exposing stuff. People think it's fictional, it's not. And he was fleming for people who don't know. Was a very successful member of I think the Naval Intelligence and they even his boss said he was a war winner. He was very clever doing all kinds of raids and psychological operations, and he had an interest. There's a picture of him with Lucky Luccia, know, like incredible stuff like he just couldn't talk about it because of the National Secrecy Act. But he wasn't some desk jockey, as my understanding, did you get that impression.
Speaker 2: No, he wasn't. And there is another book that's supposed to be fiction, and that is BOP JB. And that is the extrication of Martin Borman from nineteen forty four in Berlin, because Borman survived and Paul Manning, a leading American journalist, has wrote a book. He wrote a book about Borman's escape for Berlin and his network. Wow, it's quite tedious in place in an accountant would absolutely love it. There's something like seven hundred and fifty front companies set up through in neutral countries.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's incredible. It's almost like Otto Skorsni who had this kind of huge network too. He's probably keyed into that, didn't know it. But you know, Martin Borman had ten kids and some of them are in the States to this day. I don't know, I will tell you how I know that, but they're around. It's incredible, like the grandkids.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh yeah, at school saying he is quite quite a character, wasn't he. He he managed to get Mussolini out and he was a Prussian soldier with the Jordan scar and all the rest of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, he's almost like out of But apparently he's used as a kind of by Fleming as kind of like a character, and one of was much like Crowley. The shift in Casino Royales based on Crowley. So he use these kind of real characters he knew for his show inspiration, so to speak, Plumbing. I mean, it's incredible because the culture of the Beatles and Fleming worldwide right at the same time. Really, I think Kennedy was reading Fleming too, you know, John GfK and The White House. So this is all taking place in the sixties, overlapping with each other, right, all them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But ironically Croley died in obscurity in nineteen forty seven, the heroin that eight.
Speaker 1: In Hastings, right, yeah.
Speaker 2: In Hastings, and the only people that were getting excited about it were the local church because they were expecting, literally for the devil to ride out around Hastings and after Croley died, but nothing happened. It is hardly anybody knew anything about him. I think it's ashes that now are in America somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's correct. They're kind of either a hidden or misplaced location, but yeah, exactly. Yeah, I think it's since somewhere in Virginia's where they were last scene. But maybe somebody has them. I don't know, but yeah, I mean, is it is interesting that he he got higher repute after his death and he predicted the birth of the child, the birth of the child of Horst, would be in the sixties, So it coincides with so much cultural change, kinter cultural change. I mean that stark contrast between the fifties and sixties is obvious. But yeah, so learyly love Crowley as.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to look though, if we say Okay, so the Beatles didn't happen, what would have happened in England because that's where it all started and according to the predictions of the melody maker at the time, the way things that we're going to go, the next wave of popular music would be jazz interesting and not because that's why they were saying that, oh, guitar based music is dead. That's one of the reasons why one label didn't didn't sign the Beatles. We thought guitar bassed music has had it that jazz is the way to go. And it's funny that English subculture, the Mods, they started off liking and listening to modern jazz and then moved into soul and blues and scar and so on. The Beatles started out as rockers. The Mods never listened to rock music and they didn't listen to the Beatles. The Beatles were too mainstream to be considered by the Mods and be on their playlist. So whether it they developed into the Mods still would have come about listening through listening to modern jazz. That's that's another thing. The rockers, on the other hand, you might have heard of the Mods and rockers.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I mean that culture kind of at least when might when I was younger, kind of blood over the who and kind of some of that. I can't remember where they used to drive around in the motorbikes and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Those are the mods, right, No, no, no, no, the mods were riding around on my Italian scooters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they were working and the rockers, they based their style on nineteen fifties White America and rock stars. Interesting Elvis Presley and so on. Well, Elvis Presley didn't cut it for me. I was a mode at the time. They're all somebody that there were previous generations music. They're old hat. I mean Bill Haley. He looked older than my father in the sixties, right right.
Speaker 1: Wild Who was Clement Florid freyd You have this band of friends sections of your most recent work, Kenny Lynch, Christopher Lee who everybody should know. Yeah, maybe Clement Freud is a little bit more mysterious, but kind of ties in and it's been exposed recently. Right.
Speaker 2: He was exposed in a documentary in twenty sixteen. But before that he was a national treasure. He was knighted. He was a liberal MP for Ely in Cambridgeshire. He was on radio quiz shows, very sarcastic, very witty and loved by it by lots of people. He started off advertising dog food but because he had the features of a bloodhound, so he used to appear on television sat next to a bloodhound. And before that, though as a master chef, he run there. He was working at the Dorchester Hotel Wow. But he also had linked with the likes of Rolf Harris, who was another national treasure who turned out to be a pedophile.
Speaker 1: Just like Sable. Right, there's pictures of like all these guys in with sal like very dark, like I've done chills on.
Speaker 2: But Saba wasn't caught. Neither was Clement Freud. But Rolf Harris was caught. But he painted the portrait of the Queen. They both Sable and Rolf Harris did TV shows. Rolf Harris has even played Glassery Festival.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, it's incredible stuff. But Freud, I mean Freud was associated with the Beatles, or with Fall or whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, he appeared on the band on the Run and on the video I've included an audio clip of Fall saying about how he met him and if you look on the McCartney project is basically he chose the people quite random people, which is why I looked at them for that album cover, purely based allegedly on the names that he had in his diary that were free that day. So he had Kenny Lynch, and he did have links with Kenny Lynch because Kenny Lynch originally toured with the Beatles in their first UK WI tour back in February nineteen sixty three. Kenny Lynch was a singer in his own right and a songwriter as well.
Speaker 1: And Freud, I mean, is famously part of the Freud family. Right, FREYD makes it to London eventually, if I remember correctly, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He comes, Yeah, it comes back from London from France having run a hotel. Then works his way up through TV adverts, the TV ads and radio and various panelist shows and so on. And I think he was a Liberal MB for about seventeen years. And then when he lost the election, oddly enough, they gave him a knighthood. It's like giving a guy a prize for losing.
Speaker 1: Wow, amazing, It's just an amazing sense of a series. And then Tavistock's brought up again because I think that Freud was somewhere at one of those clinics, right.
Speaker 2: Freud himself, Sigmund Freud was opposed boy of the Tavistock Clinic and the Tavistock Institute related in there is the King of marketing or if you like, propaganda, which is Edward Burnet. He's the guy who was convincing women to smoke even though it was considered not the thing to do, and he was convinced it could have convince people to introduce fluoride into water as well, and quite a few other I heard.
Speaker 1: He was involved in making bacon a morning staple like bacon that was the belly was like the throwaway part of of the of the animal at that time, because that's my understanding. Don't quote me on that, but.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that, but you can quote you can quote me on Burnet is. Actually he was behind the Guatemala and bringing down a Guatemale and democratic electric.
Speaker 1: Gunns, right are bends, Yeah, yeah, which is a whole full CIA operation. That was another one right after either before after Iran. Right, So yeah, what a tapestry. I mean, so much going on, it's just off the charts, this crazy stuff so many dark characters. Holy smokes, I'm.
Speaker 2: Happy sorry to cutting that I could have made the video rather than twenty six minutes about Clement Freud, I could have easily have made it an hour. And people say to me, oh, oh, you missed this pizza out and you missed that part out. And I don't know who would watch a video and listening to me droning on for an hour. But yeah, they're all connected, and it's the deeper you dig, the more connections you find.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's it's it's very it gets very dark, like word was very dark. Saval was super dark and probably new. I mean he knew all like the hand signs that the Beatles knew, you know, all this kind of like um initiated all that stuff. But yeah, that picture of that you have of Christopher Lee Freud and Billy and a couple other interesting characters really something else when you look at it, you know, in perspective with the lens that you have now, because all this stuff, like people didn't know what was going on behind the scenes back then, there was no way to critically analyze all this stuff, right, No.
Speaker 2: There wasn't. I mean, the internet does help out, but I think that you if you have the cultural background, the social cultural background that is British orientated, then you're more likely to look into it because you've seen these people as national treasures on TV and heard them on radio. And that video with Chris Relee starts off with an American guy stopping Clement Freud in San Diego and he goes, oh, you're that guy on the on the cover of Band on the Run. Well that's all that he knew him by.
Speaker 1: Right, Interesting? Yeah, yeah, dressing America how Americans like, how we comprehend what's going on in England. You know, we don't see as much as you guys did. Maybe it's the same same way around like our political leaders. Maybe you don't see him as much as like we're used to. But it seems to be a thing. But yeah, the Beatles are something else. Like the fact that they had doubles for this guy going back to the sixties early sixties is crazy. That they're just using doubles into the seventies. Right, So it's not even this like the PID groups are like sixty six change, that's it, but that it's much it's much broader than that. Would you agree with that.
Speaker 2: I would create so much much broader than that, and I would say that I there definitely was the change between the poll in September sixty six and the billy. But there's more than one Billy, and there's more than one pole, and one of the poles at least trust over. That's Setchember sixty six deadline if you forget that out. So the p I D conspiracy is a distraction.
Speaker 1: Right, it's almost like a minimizing of how much brought, how much more profound it is if they have multiple guys going all the way, So it's easy to just off one of them, right, I could just get rid of one, and we still got two in the two in the background. Right, Well, they.
Speaker 2: Don't necessarily have to off one of them. They could just replaced him multiple times. You could go and retire for for a year or two and pop back up again. In the seventies, the same guy who was on the Daily Mirror front cover was the same one who was with with with Linda. You can see the scar under the under the chin. It's the same guy who married Heather, same scar under the chin. So it's into the nineties, you know. But there are other ones as well, so it's it's you have to get beyond this poor is dead business. I'm sure that's just a and I know that that's why I'm the Black Sheep because I won't follow I've followed the Paul is Dead business and he might be dead. One of them might be dead, but I'm waiting for someone to show me which one it is.
Speaker 1: Right right, Wow, crazy, It's amazing. People got to check out your videos. What is there anything you like to add or anything I missed before you wrapping up?
Speaker 2: No, I'd like people to have a look at the Boom of Black Sheep YouTube channel. If they look at my childhood beatle Mania, they'll understand my backstory and how I became a Beatles fan. And if you like how I was subjected to the promotion. Someone say it's propaganda of the Beatles in nineteen sixty three in England in that year or from March to December, and they can look at the people who were behind beetle Mania and it's certainly not a case of four highly talented working class lads from Liverpool who shoot through sheer hard work work made it on their own right. There are a lot of connections the whole network behind them. Now, that could have been coincidental, but they were all connected. Whether they owned the padium, or whether they took the photographs of the Beatles or whatever, or were their music publisher, they were all connected together. They all knew each other previously.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's incredible that whole story doesn't wash. And there's more stories about there's so many additional artists who played on their albums and things that people don't know of. And there was a Quincy Jones passed away this year and he said, like, these guys couldn't play music, like Ringo Star was a terrible drummer. You had to go get better drummers to come in and play. And he should have done easy sets and things like that. So the notion that these guys are putting together some of the very so sophisticated music is it's really a stretch for me. But I will put a link to boom Er Black Sheep the YouTube check channel. People check that out, and also your substack so people can check out some of the pictures on substack as well. But thank you so much for your time, really appreciate it. When we're Black Sheep, Dennis Ingram on the Paul is dead? Is Paul really dead? Or how many palls are dead? I mean it's probably Paul. Paul's are dead is how I'm going to retitle this. But thanks so much for your.
Speaker 2: Time, Thank you very much for having me, and I hope I haven't cut across you too many.
Speaker 1: No, it's all good. We're good. We're good.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and stay there