Speaker 1: E one o one Linchintaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. I'm thinking we should probably give out the studio phone number because you might want to use it here in a few minutes.
Speaker 1: You had to win some three eleven tickets on this three eleven day that numbers four oh seven nine one six one oh one one.
Speaker 2: We'll clear off the lines here in a moment and tell you when to call, and we'll just be taking a random caller each hour while we're on and give you three eleven tickets. We'll tell you when to listen and when to call, celebrating three eleven day. During the show, a uh hardcore punk fan is getting kind of irritated with Amazon. He's tried now three different times to order an EP from the Canadian hardcore punk band Counterparts. They've got their EP called Heaven Let Them Die, which, by the way, cover art has a lamb bathing in blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like wonderful family kind of album already.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, so he's he's been trying to get this this album delivered. The EP delivered to him on vinyl from from Amazon three different times now and three different times they have sent him clay Akins Christmas album. Oh no where. Let's let's do it compare and contrast here a little bit. First we'll hear from Counterparts and then uh the the clay Ache and a selection from the clay Ach and Christmas album Giant. Why I think they get it? Well, hold on, that's the compare now contrast.
Speaker 1: It only comes.
Speaker 2: Here this this hardcore punk fan, like, what in the hell? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: He Christmas time?
Speaker 2: He must have been freaking.
Speaker 1: I bet the neighbors a block away could hear him screaming he.
Speaker 2: Wants heaven, let them die. And he's getting the klay Ache and Christmas album not once, not twice, but three times, three struck throughout Give me my Heaven. Whatever, dude, go down to the indie record store and have him order it for you. Yeah, that would be my uh My suggestion at this point.
Speaker 1: Is that Canada just kind of poking at him.
Speaker 2: I think there's probably just a skew number issue with Amazon, would be my guest on this. They probably have similar skew numbers. We got a disgrace border agent who has fully admitted his.
Speaker 1: H You know, I was just thinking maybe it's Canada.
Speaker 2: Gone, We'll show you putting all these tariffs.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get klay aching again.
Speaker 2: Wend it for Christmas time disgrace. Now former border agent has fully admitted his transgression over the past few years.
Speaker 1: He's been Oh no, he's not been taking advantage of women so they can stay.
Speaker 2: He was demanding, h well, how how uh exposure of the breast if you will in exchange for entrance into the US. As part of the screening process.
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, we're gonna have to take a look at those in order for you to see if you're qualified to come over here. You know we had these Yeah, I know you don't in Mexico, but we have us D a choice, and uh we need to see if you're up to snuff.
Speaker 2: Good Lord man Inga's they're talking about some of the Uh. I guess he was just recently in court to face these accusations, and he would he'd do things like, uh think or make the person who's you know, wanting to cross over for whatever reason that uh, they might be confused with somebody. I need to see if you have tattoo on your breast holding up like it. You know, someone who's not supposed to be coming in picture. This isn't you, is it? I have to check and Senorita lift him up.
Speaker 1: Much perkier.
Speaker 2: An a hole there truly is, man, he could have done much worse. Well, yeah, I guess if you want to look at it that way. But this is bad enough.
Speaker 1: I was talking to her friend the other day and uh, actually it was yesterday and we were talking about I had to go to a store. And she goes, oh, I won't go there anymore. We were doing a fundraiser outside of there. Who's at a big store. You can probably start to figure it out. And she goes, we're doing a fundraiser for cheerleading. Guy pulled up to roll down the window to give, you know, a donation. Oh he wasn't donating a thing. He was jacking.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, that's like a It's these these people are everywhere, they're among us. They're just almost therapeutic for us to do this show every morning, just so we can deal on a regular basis with this type of stuff. But it doesn't really shock us at this point. We've become desensitized. Yeah, as we're sure many of you have, well.
Speaker 1: The reality of what's out there A cheerleading fundraiser thing and here he pulls up. They report the car, Yeah, I was stolen.
Speaker 2: Looking for any takers.
Speaker 1: Somebody steals your car and pulls up to the pulls up and pulls out. She was the coach, so but she's like, thank god the young cheer squad didn't see anything, because I could at least handle it.
Speaker 2: Wow, all right, excuse the in or thirteen year old and me going to be coming out during this story, and I'm sure the same will be true for you. I couldn't make this up if I wanted to. Okay, I'm winding back to thirteen. I was already there. You're you're We've got a guy with the last name Wiener who was walking around naked on a New Hampshire Highway in the city of Dover. Mm hm, now is this not Anthony Wiener? No, it was not Anthony Wiener. No, that was my question.
Speaker 1: Is this possibly a headline of the week? What was the headline? Because I know that you were just giving the nuts and bolts, But.
Speaker 2: Man named man arrested for walking around naked and his name is Wiener. That sort of says in the thing. Yeah, and then the added bonus within the body of the story is that this happened in Dover, New Hampshire, which is a whole other subset of moronics, sophomooronic sophomore jokes that you can insert right there, which I already hit with Ben. Yeah, I caught you. I have his photo, his mugshot if you were well, it's not Ben, but Sean.
Speaker 1: Here. Let me see Sean Wan.
Speaker 2: Picture him completely nude on the highway. Yeah boy, we're starting off with some quality fair this morning, aren't we.
Speaker 1: What's the road rash on the face of Sean? Is that is that when he was tackled.
Speaker 2: It could be Yeah, hey, isn't that Sean? I swear I think it is. I don't know, man, Like I said, you can't make some of this stuff up.
Speaker 1: If you want to download the iHeart Radio app and listen anytime anywhere, this is j R R all right.
Speaker 2: Three eleven