Speaker 1: Baby, I'm a gangsteratu it takes a little tangle.
Speaker 2: You don't mess with me.
Speaker 1: Mess with me, baby, I'm a GANGSTERA tou ouch baby, you're a game statue.
Speaker 2: For good warning. This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 1: Listener discretion is a vibe.
Speaker 2: With me, fellas, this ain't my first time at the rodeos h Hello, and welcome back to the show. We have a lot to discuss today, and it actually today. I was supposed to record with jj Vance from Operation GCD, but he had some stuff come up, had to reschedule, so I'm gonna let him off the hook this time. We'll record next time. We're going to discuss some serial killering and you know, people ripping and running through titty holes, be holes. It's going to be a great show. But I actually was going to talk this is not going to be about the Texas killing fields. I'm still working on that presentation. I got to think in a lot after I heard the interview of the feral man Nathan Riley on the last episode, and he was talking about essentially something that I've researched for a long time, ever since I discovered Gary Wayne and the Genesis six conspiracy, which is the seed of Cain or some people call it the seed line, the Cane line, the Brotherhood of the Serpent, going all the way back to the Garden of Eden, and how these people literally think that they have magic in their blood, that their superior. They've let demons inside them. They cohabitate and share their bodies with demon spirits, disembodied spirits of the fallen ones, and that's how they're able to interact in our world. Now, the concept of the Cane line or the seed line or whatever is not a new one to me. But I was thinking about Bible stories and the very first families and who could have carried the seed line, because there is all of this debate about whether or not it survived the flood, because that was supposed to wipe them all out, right, That's the reason why God did it, was to cleanse the earth of all the mongrels and the hybrids and the giant beings and the nepheline and all the fucked up fuckery that they were getting onto. That was the point, was a great global cleansing. So how is it then that this can line or the seed line. Whatever, How is it then that it survived after the flood if all of them died and whatever. And some people think that there was a second incursion, that more of the fallen ones came back down after the flood. Some people think that there was a curse put on one of Noah's sons, that one of Noah's sons in fact carried the seed line. I don't know all the details on that. I think some of this and this is my opinion, and I could be an asshole, and maybe I'm wrong, but I think some of them. I think some of the progenitors of the Cane line went underground in all these tunnels that they keep finding all around the world. And Graham Hancock did did a piss poor job of pointing that out in his Ancient Architecture series on Netflix. Because they show you these things and they tell you about this stuff and all these tunnels underground, and then they go dot dot dot something about aliens and then dot dot dot. They don't know what they were used for. Dot dot dot, And oh, by the way, there was a flood, so maybe they were used for that. They never put the pieces together, They never give you the whole total full truth about what probably was really going on. And there's some I think in Asia that are like the tunnels were carved out in such a way that the archways were like eight nine feet tall, ten feet tall. So you gotta wonder to yourself what kind of beings were inhabiting those caves to where they needed our choice ten feet tall kind of a thing, And architects to this day are baffled as to how they hollowed out these tunnels underground. And maybe I can find a snippet for you, but anyways, that's not what this episode is about. This episode is gonna be kind of about the Genesis story, mostly about the Noah's story, because in my mind, that's where there's a lot of questions. If Noah's bloodline was pure, and if the flood was supposed to have wiped out all of these fucking descendants of this seed line, then how is it that they're still and they're inner breeding and shit too. Like the royals, they're keeping this shit strong in their bloodline and they very rarely bring in somebody from the outside. And I've told you before it's only because the motherfi were coming out with cleft palates and nipples on their ass and all type of backwards arms and crooked legs and shit. So they had to start bringing in outsiders to dilute it a little bit because they was looking extra terrestrial for real, the babies that were coming out. So thinking of the Noah's story, I can remember the first time that anybody told me the no story. I did grow up in a really religious household. My mom's father, my grandpa, was a pastor. We had a church, We were very involved in the community, and I was raised strictly under those beliefs. And you know, even my entertainment as a child, I got to choose from VeggieTales, The Prince of Each Hpped, Joseph King of Dreams. There was like some kind of a Hallmark movie my mom would always watch about Esther. I think it was called Anyways, it was about Esther, and I would get so excited because my mom signed me up for some fucking subscription box and once a month they would send me a new VHS tape on a different Bible story. And it was a little cartoon retelling of a Bible story made for kids. And once a month they'd send you a new tape and I thought that was the greatest thing in the world. But my dad believed this or not those of you who know the backstory about my dad and all the shit that he put my mother and I through. His crackheaded ass was a reverend and he was very proud of that. And he would sit me down. And I was young too, guys, younger than first grade. All the way through my adulthood before I fucking ran away, he would do this. But I remember being really little, too little to be having this going on. But he would sit me down, probably high as fuck, and have I don't even know what to call it, crackheaded Bible story time, the Bible on crack, and I promise you he was probably higher than a Georgia fucking Pine when he did this. And why my mom allowed that to happen, I don't know. She was raised really religiously too, so maybe she thought it was something I out of here. But he would sit me down and he would go through these Bible stories with me and discuss them and te them to me. And one of the ones that stuck out the most was the Noah's story because he didn't hold anything back and never did, and I feel like he went for the most gruesome of Bible stories every time he decided to do this. But he told me during Crackhead Bible story time that while Noah and his family that would be Noah, his son's and his son's wife, and Noah's wife obviously was on the arc, it was taken a long time. And I'm telling you this just how he told me. It was taken a long time for the floodwaters to recede, and Noah's sons was getting bored up in that bitch. And one day Noah was taken a nap in a hay on a hay bail or something in the barn, and he didn't have no clothes on, and one of Noah's sons came upon him and raped his bee hole. And I remember thinking, and I'm pretty sure I said, wow, Dad, that's messed up. And he was like, yeah, Noah's son raped him, and I can show you right here, and he'd flip the Bible open, go to this story and he'd say, right here, it says Noah's son, I can't remember which one it was saw his nakedness and knew him or something like that. And I was confused by that because you know how the Bible the language is like bibbity bobbity this dow shoe and whatever. So I was like, is that what that means is? Yeah, Noah's son rolled upon him while he was sleeping on a hay bale and raped him. And I said, wow, that's really messed up, dad, And he said, yeah, it's really messed up. So you know what God did. God cursed Noah's son and all the generations that would come from that son, and whatever land that son lived in would be cursed forever. Come to find out, would be the land of Canaan. The Canaanites. We all know about the Canaanites. They was eating each other, necromancy, cannibalism, human sacrifice, giving the babies up to Moloch and all that shit. That's the Canaanites. And supposedly the land of Canaan came from that son that raped Noah. In my whole life, that is the story. During Bible Time on crack, he told me this story, and I just kept remembering to myself, that is so fucked up. I can't even believe they was getting in their own daddy's bee hole while he was just taking a nap on a hay bail, and God cursed him in his entire lineage for doing that. And it wasn't until recently I heard this story of Noah from someone who was arguably more qualified to be telling it and more eloquently put that that passage and why God cursed Noah's son and the land of Kane and all of that that actually was told to me wrong. I know, surprise, someone who was rolling on crack told this story to their first grader. Wrong. But I wanted to discuss it with you today because the actual what actually happened with that story and Noah and the Cane bloodline in the Land of Canaan and on all the fucking barbarianism that was going on with the Cannonites and the cannibalism and the human sacrifice and all that the demon worship, all of that stuff. It makes so much more sense when you hear it the right way. So I wanted to discuss that. And you know, there's more than two ways of skin a cat. I get that maybe this guy who explained this story in a different way, maybe he's wrong too. Maybe my dad's wrong, maybe he's wrong, maybe they're both right. I don't know. It's up for interpretation, but if we look at the state of things now, we do know that there are descendants from these weird bloodlines, whether they're Nephelin bloodlines or Cane bloodlines or whoever the fuck fuck to during the nowadays and became a progenitor of this cursed bloodline. It's still around because we got we got ritualism, we got you know, sra. They do all these things because they're communicating with that dimension they've got, uh, they got the special sauce. They know how to do it to get these fucking fallen beings to communicate with them and come in their bodies and shit, they know how to do it through ritualism. I think that they can communicate with them directly. Maybe it's because they're progenitors of the seed line. But we are going to talk all about that today. Why it's important and why it's important is because if we can understand that particular story, a lot of the stuff that we hear about that they get up to nowadays makes just a lot more sense. And why they would be interested in, you know, all these rituals and children and it's like they had and you know, my Dad would. It's like he purposely picked the most gruesome of He had me convinced that Moses would retarded. He sure the fuck did. He said Moses had a speech impediment and that he was damn near retarded, but God picked him and he was gonna lead. I said, why would they follow? Why would all the Jews follow someone who is damn near retarded out of Egypt, follow him around for forty years with no results. Maybe it's because he was retarded that he couldn't find his way to the Promised Land. Anyways, he would tell me in such ridiculous ways Bible stories that I had to relearn as an adult. And I would think to myself because he would tell me about Sodom and Gomorrah and they was raping each other's bee holes and getting all U pin there. And I would think to myself, now that I'm an adult, they did have bee holes in the Bible days. I mean, just because it's the Bible doesn't mean they didn't have a bee hole that was probably in some way or another getting raped. I mean, they're so into that. All you gotta do is research mc martin and you'll understand it's very important to the process to get up into that bee. So anyways, that's besides the point. We're talking about the seed line, the cane line today and why it is important to understand what is going on in the world right now. But before we do that, how about a little apothecary corner. All right, all right, all right, let's see what we got for you today. I'm not even gonna look. I'm just gonna crack this bitch open, and whatever I land on is going to be what we're discovering today. So let's see. I went all the way to the back of the book. Okay, here we go. It's sour kraut with finyl seed. What is this for? Oh my god? Why would you want sour kraut and fenyl seed? Is it going to say? A flavorful and probiotic packed sour kraut infused with fenyl seeds for added digestive support. This fermented dish is excellent for gut health and can be eaten on its own or added to salad, sandwiches or bowls. Oh, this is saying how to make sour kraut in case you don't know, And actually I just looked that up. That's so crazy I wanted to make my own homemade saur kraut. It's great for your gut. This is saying one medium cabbage, shredded, tablespoon fennyl seeds, tablespoon sea salt, three cups of water. Now this is the important part and why it intimidates me. So you put your shredded cabbage and all the shit finil, seeds, whatever, and you massage the salt into the cabbage for ten minutes until it releases its juices. And then you pack the cabbage down into the jar, pressing it down firmly to submerge it in its own juices. Top with water if needed, cover loosely, and ferment it for five to seven days. Taste daily until the desired flavor is reached, then refrigerate. I've heard the shit can get moldy if you don't do this right, and I've heard the shit can get ran sid as fuck. Definitely don't put saurkrau on your taint. I mean unless you want crowd taint, which some of you out there, if you don't have good personal hygiene, you already got a crowd taint. But definitely don't be that would burn I'm sorry. There's some vinegar your ass, acidic ass juices that come out of the sour kraut, and you definitely don't want to put that on your taint at all. Maybe Noah should have put some kraut on his tint and his own son wouldn't have raped his bee hole, but that's not the point. Sour kraft is also really good for babies and anything fermented. Actually, I've actually heard that fermented beets are also really good for babies. But if you do it wrong, you're gonna be eating moldy ass, mildew ass, fucking sour kraut or beets whatever, and you don't want to feed that to yourself or your babies, so be careful. Maybe just buy some fucking sour kraut at the store and eat that shit. But that's going to be today's apothecary Gornter. Now I'm going to dive into all this bloodline stuff with you guys and why it's important. Ya da da da dada. But actually only those Cosmic Peach listeners true of heart may continue beyond this point.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're just getting to the good part. Head on over to the Cosmic Peach Patreon and make your reservation to room two three seven to enjoy the rest of this episode. Not sure how to get there, download the app, or go to patreon dot com slash cosmicpeach what's in Room two three seven? Thanks for asking, Danny. Let me show you something see for yourself and uncover bonus content. Extended versions of app episodes add free content, early access to every single episode, all videos and personal updates, and just whatever else I'm in.
Speaker 2: The mood for.
Speaker 1: There are plenty of amenities to enjoy while checked in to Room two three seven. Take a trip up the sidewinder and stay awhile. You can check out anytime you'd like, but you can never leave, just kidding. Thank you in advance for supporting the show, and I can't wait to see it over there.
Speaker 2: Showing me the way.
Speaker 1: There were bosses down this Welcome to the Hotel Calibna. Such a Pleasu