Speaker 1: I don't know that there's just a straight single word for it, but this is what we call building building trust, building confidence, being able to sit back and even though I have this show and from time to time I sit here and just same way, I'm screaming the same thing, but it's mostly just to kind of shame people into doing their job, especially up in Washington. This buys a little credibility. This is good, this is healthy, This is how it's supposed to work, if you want to renormalize having guardrails in place. I'm talking, of course, about the decision to charge the new Jersey Rep. La Monica mckiver. If you remember mc iver is the one in the red pantsuit thing outfit whatever she's wearing in the video at the New Jersey Ice Detention or Immigrant Detention Center. I guess it's technically just outside of new work and who's tongue out like she's Jordan going to the rim body push and everybody to get up in through the ice agents there. And we just looked at the video. If you're a normal PERSONU went that is that's an individual who, if they weren't a member of Congress, would literally be in handcuffs for impeding, assaulting whatever, federal officials, and yet as a member of Congress, nothing is happening. We talked to two members of Congress on this show, Congressman Not Congressman Murphy, and in both instances, I'm like, look, you guys don't control the arrest, but you sure as hell shouldn't have this woman on a committee, let alone Homeland Security, which she serves on with Congressman Not, who provides oversight for the very agents who in this video it kind of looks like she's assaulting. So they charged her. Good. This is how it works. And to I believe it was Haba or Habb I have never known how to pronounce her name. Who kind of led the charge here, Yeah, US attorney and Lena Habit, who was Trump's former attorney at one time. They were discussing maybe a g but this is this is why you put her in her. This is why you put her in here. And she's acting US attorney for New Jersey.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 1: This is everybody's job. Now. They did decline to charge or carry the charges for the mayor of Newark, who's also the gubernatorial candidate or one of those cryptic interests of justice, and you know what, that's fine, and it was a trespassing charge. There you get into more technicalities, but as far as the actual alleged assault of law enforcement officials, the video is pretty clear, at least for me. You know, maybe it's just me Ross. You watched the video, you had to dub the audio. D Does it appear that she did anything there that the average citizen might end up in handcuffs for if you if you had to guess not, you're one hundred percent right off the bat. You'll leave it to the jury. But there's probable cause.
Speaker 2: I can't. I don't remember the video to be honest.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right. Probable cause is all we're looking for here. And then you go and you give it to a jury, and then you know, they do whatever they do with it, because that's the normal way. And even the deterrence of that maybe sticks in the mind of somebody in Congress to go, look, I can do all this show body stuff. That's what we do over in Congress to make our point. However, there are certain lines that I'm not going to be crossing, and one of those is to appear on video, a video that you later say is fake or AI. I don't even remember what the allegation was. I remember she said it wasn't real, but I, you know, I ask beyond that actually escapes me and then you just go about your business. And then Hakeem Jeffries comes out and is like, this is a red line. They better, oh, they better know what they're gonna have. What's gonna happen if they go ahead and do that. Man, there's a red line. And just how repugnant we all found that audio the other day. But that's what Hakeem Jeffrey's job is. So they're gonna go ahead and charge this woman. That buys me some good will on the part of some within the Trump administration where I may be more willing to sit there and take a, let's say, a longer view on some things. So good, this is a good thing to start the morning. And if she's convicted of this, she sure is. He shouldn't be providing oversight for the people she is convicted of assaulting. I think that's like, that's pretty basic, right. And Jefferies, he's already moved on. He's out here reminding us we're not allowed to talk about anything prior to I guess yesterday as it pertains to Joe Biden, because if we do, you're a big meani face. Here is a Keem Jefferies, I guess, putting another red line in the sand that he likely won't address. Oh now, why am I not hearing that? That's great? Are you wanting me to update something? You can just hang on all right, We'll have to figure out what's up with the button bar there. But yeah, so Hekeeme Jeffrey. He's got a lot of thoughts here lately, but basically his job is just to go out and threaten people and it will then turn out is there is there any life to any of these threats, because he's got a new one too for any of you who Yeah, he's got a new one for any of you who have any thoughts on you know, just perhaps maybe just possibly wanting to you the information that you have up to this point to make decisions about how you view previous candidates or current candidates or previous or I guess, current parties and everybody through the lens of that insanity. So we'll get to his little warning. We got some Mike Pence stuff, although the article is less about Mike Pence and more about one of these miraculous come to Jesus moments with the media which are just hilarious. So here is a keem Jefferies reminding any of you that if you have any thoughts about anything that transpired prior to yesterday with Joe Biden or the Democrat Party, that you're a horrible human being. Nope, okay, all right, good times. So all right, well we'll figure that out. Let me do this, Let me go ahead and hit a break. I'll give you a run.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: We got some insane MSNBC audio which I will attempt to interpret and much more as we get rolling on our Tuesday here on the CaCO Day Radio program, in trouble with the button bar because Ross plugged a giant What is that the piece of equipment you brought in this morning? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have to do some construction work here, so I had to plug in a massive emp. Oh wow, yeah.
Speaker 1: For what do you what do you use a mass to do construction?
Speaker 2: Bulking up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bulking carts and stuff. Well, yeah, so we don't use anymore. You just thought you'd plug that into the system and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Is that bad?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's you know, it's been a topic of discussion this week. So but again I just done, like, where would you get that? Where do you where do you get a giant emp?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: Amazon?
Speaker 1: Okay? Oh is it a Prime Days deal? I miss out on that, oh Man, Okay, No, yesterday we had some issues and we figured out the issue was somebody plugged a giant piece of equipment and outlets that power the stuff that keeps the station on so and there and manage. It's like, God, I don't do that, And it's like, well, do you want you want all the cards bulked at once or not? Ross has to plug his giint EMPN, So I'm sure that's just what it's for. Not for Friday. Half of the show end at six, everyone can go home. That'd be a shame if it caused that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really, the two things you got to look out for Ross's giant emp and apparently China's new drone mothership, which is it's a whole vibe man. I love dude, I love it so much when China starts posting sizzle reels of their aircraft that they don't really have yet. You of course, remember when they did it with the well you remember when they did it with the their new fighter jet. Right, they held a press conference and they're like, ah, America, you don't know it yet, but you're about to be really terrified. And then they posted all this like super cut video of you know, all all of the uh, all of the things that their new uh here we go, all the things that their new aircraft can do. Right, They're all excited like, oh, look at this, look at this thing that I look at this amazing piece of technology. And then anyone who was born after i don't know, like or before nineteen eighty five, immediately when they saw that, they're like, I'm pretty sure that's footage from top Gun. You guys just posted there. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It was amazing. In fact, it had its own parody song and everything, which we'll never get old. And thank you for China. Thank you to China for letting me get this out of the archives here this morning. I'm super excited we get to the Jeffreys audio in a moment of first, we're going to make fun of the Chinese.
Speaker 5: Airst This manifolds you're convincing you that they're air force. He's capable of scorching other troops with air supports.
Speaker 6: It's something made a.
Speaker 7: Pretty chick ass video.
Speaker 6: The Chinese Air.
Speaker 4: Force video.
Speaker 5: Showing O the Nations Maverick doesn't mess around because he's in their formation and he's gonna shoot you down. Don't get into mabridge Chinese dangers.
Speaker 6: In the Charities Air Force.
Speaker 2: Video, the word attracted goose, but he crashed.
Speaker 5: Back in eighty six. Then the I spent Well, he was just.
Speaker 6: Way too much old. I'm talking about the shins.
Speaker 1: So what did they do this time? Well, they now have a flying fortress, an aerial mothership known as the drone Mothership, which is interesting because do you remember when that was like literally a theory kind of of the of the drone issue, right, like oh why, which we never still have a satisfactory answer for it. But remember all the drones everyone was seeing. They're like, well, I ran, it's got a drone mothership parked off the coast, according to a one member of Congress, who then backtracked on it, and nobody really followed through on that. So now Beijing is boasting to have an aerial mothership capable of deploying more than one hundred drones and missiles. A single, I guess button push, and then they released a rendering of the aircraft, not the actual aircraft because that would be super top secret, but rather the rendering a genta genteen. I'm not gonna pray juteen. I don't know how to pronounce that. Drone mothership is revealed to be a giant plane with a wingspan of eighty two feet, capable of transporting to UAVs or excuse me, one hundred UAVs at about twenty two hundred pounds of missiles at a cruising altitude of around nine miles in the sky. This thing might be the most targetable aircraft I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: One.
Speaker 1: There's no stealthiness to this thing. Two, it really doesn't have its own defense systems outside of its deployables, so if those are out doing something, you could probably pick this thing off with a with an airsoft gun. It's just this is what this is great one. One US military member described it as a giant missile magnet. That's great, man. Let me tell you what. That's the last thing you want to hear about your super badass piece of equipment. You're a giant missile magnet. Like like, let's say there were some lunatic about a giant e m P on Amazon. You were plugging it in so people get a gauge of where it was. That would be dumb, right, They'd be like, Ah, we don't need some guy with his own giant e m P. No, this thing is a slow It's just a space pig man, just slowly rooting around up there. So yeah, Giant Missile Magnet loved the description, uh most most, referring to it as a giant prop keys prop piece for propaganda. And then they point out that anything guarded with what's doing as an i ADS, which is because you know the military, they love their acronyms on integrated air defense system. They essentially said, this thing wouldn't make it near the Outer Ring. It's the worst of all worlds, big, slow, and not stealthy. So the third General, I wouldn't know what movie it's from. You know what it reminds me of. Do you remember Howard Hughes Ross. What was Howard Hughes's big plane that never really panned out?
Speaker 2: It was the Aola Gay. No, that's the answer, Rosse I returned, So, oh wow, I can't argue with you.
Speaker 1: You'll e MP my studio. Hu, I can't argue today I get my studio. Emp. Are you able to control that man? Or it cooks all by stuff and not here. I don't want to know anyway, No spruce goo'es right. That was the herd, the big Hercules aircraft. Howard Hughes decided, Ah, it's gonna be great, like it was supposed to be a strategic like airlift. But it never really. It only flew once. I think it's thirty five. You're on the Cacoda radio program. I'm not gonna get into all the details. But with like the behind the scenes with that whole thing I just told you were somebody plugged something in. It did the It did the horror movie thing right, So you had a bunch of stuff that stopped working correctly. But you also had, and this is the most important, you had a clock that literally froze at the moment it did it. So you know, in like a horror movie, when you know, there'll be some there'll be some clock that's frozen at three eleven am, because that's when every night the person with the you know, it's when slender Man, I'll uh you know, the senator shows up and then it freezes like there's all these signs, there's all these signs that you don't need to finish exploring the old monastery with your ghost Hunter show. And yet in a horror movie, people just the dumbest decisions. So when I'm sitting there and we're looking at that, there was some debate, yessay, as to whether the thing that froze the clock into permanence and then also triggered all these other things to happen at that exact moment, it might all be connected. That's a literal discussion that I had to have yesterday.
Speaker 2: And then I realized all.
Speaker 1: Of you would keep exploring the monastery.
Speaker 2: You know, it's the kids that hide in the shed with a chainsauce.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, kill Oroly can't fight us in here.
Speaker 2: By the way, the clock that froze it's moving now, but it's it says it's six point fifty. So maybe we'll see how that works out.
Speaker 1: So we get out of here. What fourteen minutes early? Shit is that? But that's not the master clock.
Speaker 2: I mean it's the one on the walls, so I mean, yeah, and it has.
Speaker 1: It, it doesn't totally have a camera sticking out of it. Now.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, there's some sort of big like computer chip sticking out of it.
Speaker 1: All right, sure it'll be fine. Yeah, there were actual discussions just as to whether everything may be connected. I don't know. I don't know. That's what Ross's jin em piece for that he got on Amazon for a deal. All right. So this all started this morning when I was trying to play hikeem Jeffries, who yesterday was like, ah, I'm gonna put a red line together, put a red line and you better not better not try to prosecute that congresswoman. Well they did, so I'll be curious to hear your rebuttal on that today because you made all these threats, and it sounds like what they did is simply adjudicate this how it should be adjudicated and leave it up to a judge jury to figure it out. Sounds good to me. So what's your new threat today, mister Jeffries.
Speaker 4: My expectation that President Biden.
Speaker 8: Is going to meet this moment with the courage and resilience that he's consistently shown, Okay, seems to me entirely inappropriate that at this moment in time, oh, when President Biden is dealing with a serious, an aggressive form of cancer. There are Republicans who are peddling conspiracy theories and want us to look backward.
Speaker 1: What at a time when they wait, wait, you require but it's required. If you're telling us, hey, this thing we just found out about exists, you're required to look backwards. You realize that, right, if you just found out something happened, looking back to when it might have happened. I don't know if that's looking back. I think that's trying to gauge the scope and the totality of the story.
Speaker 8: Right, actually are taking health care away from the American people.
Speaker 4: Now, Democrats were going to look forward.
Speaker 8: They literally are trying to take health care away from millions of Americans at this very moment, in the dead of night. The Republicans want to fan the flames of conspiracy theories at this moment.
Speaker 4: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll give him credit for being able to go up there and not laugh himself off the dais, so to speak, what the hell is that Biden's got cancer? No touchies?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: Was this a kid's game? You realize the conspiracy theories on his cancer surround you. Largely doing what you're doing right now a pattern of disinformation that may or may not have affected his treatment. Who knows. Maybe this they've been treating him the whole time. I hope that's the answer. By the way, as I stated yesterday, I don't want Joe Biden to die of cancer. Doesn't matter if I disagree or agree with him. I don't want anyone to die of cancer. Hell, he was the guy put in charge of curing cancer. But people wondering if either a he didn't get the medical treatment that he needed because they were actively trying to avoid physicians, or two they he was getting the treatment it didn't work. And unfortunately, this is the latest and most horrific manifestation of it. And again I don't wish that upon anybody. But then it's then makes you wonder, what, what the heck were you not disclosing for the purpose of just trying to hold onto the White House. Oh, we got to look forward, we can't look back, which.
Speaker 9: Is not new.
Speaker 1: This has been their statement on all of this. But now they're pulling they pulled the cancer card on.
Speaker 2: You, you know, if it came out and they you know, if we turns out that yeah, Biden had cancer while he was in the Oval Office. You know, the spin from the media is going to be like, can you believe Trump bullied a cancer victim on the debate stage?
Speaker 1: Correct? Yeah, the poor guy. Again, the more I hear about this, the less mad I am at Joe Biden. So you are having some of that effect, because honestly, if you couple that with diminished capacity with what's going on, but also the fear of your own mortality, that's rough stuff, man. And you're and you're supposed to be the executive chief, the executive in charge of this country. It doesn't it doesn't mean he's not guilty in all of this, but it sounds like everyone around him was more interested in just him continuing to exist in the capacity of at least having a pulse of some sort so they could get what they wanted. And it morbidly turns into this because they couldn't have if they if they knew where this was at the time or largely suspected. Then they're not planning for him for four years. They're literally planning for a secession plan for his corpse. I'm gonna make it sound as morbid as it is because it is. That's what you're doing there let's just get him in. We'll figure out who will replace him with in a bit. Maybe it's the crazy lady, maybe it's not, maybe we switched her out. Of course, everything got kind of stymied and we just had to go into this. That's what That's what they were doing. So no, I'm not gonna you just got to look forward. I'm not going to look forward when you then just went up and blatantly made up something that they're doing, quote unquote in the dead of night that you have no evidence for. They're out there actively stealing health insurance from people. Are you implying that Joe Biden at his health insurance stolen? Roz, do we have that story? I know we have to jump in the wayback machine, which we're not allowed to do, but screw it.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: Do you have the article where the Republicans stole Joe Biden's health insurance? Because I don't remember it, But that's what you're implying here with your oh don't look back, guys, don't look back. It's so easy.
Speaker 4: My expectation that President Biden.
Speaker 8: He's going to meet this moment with the courage and resilience that he's consistently.
Speaker 1: Great, stop your speech right there.
Speaker 8: It seems to me entirely inappropriate that at this moment in time, when President Biden is dealing with a serious an aggressive form of cancer.
Speaker 1: He's the only one who doesn't have any repercussions. Now you realize that, right, what are you gonna do to them? You're gonna make him succumb to late stage cancer twice. No, No, the repudiation and the and I think most people are like this, most of the anger doesn't lie at Joe Biden. Ross, what do you think about this situation? Is Joe Biden the person you're madest at over this? I gave this some thought yesterday before I decided I was going to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I mean, a lot of people have said, you know, they felt like it was elder abuse for the longest time. Now, it doesn't mean that Joe Biden is an innocent person. He's completely corrupted, a criminal, and he's been lundering money through your crane and it's and Hunter Biden forever. And I still stand by the fact that I said this back in the day. That's the reason that he ran for president. That is the reason he ran for president. Yeah, because he was guilty of doing all of this money laundering, and he ran for president because then when people pointed it out, and they had started pointing it out, he could say, oh, this is just a political attack because I'm running for president. He used the he used the campaign and his presidency as cover and and he just had to had to wait it out. That yeah, right, because they did not expect Trump to win. They thought Hillary is going to win, and he thought he was going to be, you know, in the clear and he could get away with everything. Then Trump wins, like, oh my god, but now I got to run for president, so if they attack me, I can say it's a political attack. That being said, when he was in office, he obviously was ill, there was cognitive decline, and those using him as like they were they were using him.
Speaker 1: It was a placeholder.
Speaker 2: He was like a puppy.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna I'm gonna soften this language. By the way, I know some people are like, oh, it's a really aggressive way to describe it. No, it's not, because it's what It's horrible what they did.
Speaker 2: It's horrible when they could put a guy in there and they had the auto pen and they could do whatever they wanted. He had no idea what's going on half the time.
Speaker 1: Probably no at the time, I'm gonna keep looking back at this. I'm gonna look back at this so it never happens again. That's that's just it's one of the most insane stories in American politics. And we got some doozies. Man been a president who had a parrot just to cuss people out. Not exactly the same thing, but now what you expect this you have, as Ross point out, you have this level of corruption. It's only cover uppable, if that's my new word, through essentially tricking the American people and to putting you an office where he overplayed his hand, is he If they'd have just stuck to doing that but then just acted kind of normal, Biden probably would have gotten re elected. I know that sounds crazy, but they didn't. They they wide open the border. They had to make a decision between do we get everyone in now and really tank really the possibility of getting this guy reelected, or do we try to drag this out for the full eight years knowing that we'll probably have to appoint somebody this is the decision that was made, or we just got to look forward there.
Speaker 8: Are Republicans who are peddling conspiracy theories and want us to look backward at a time when they actually are taking health care away from the American people. No, as House Democrats were going to look forward. They literally are trying to take health care away from millions of Americans at this very moment in the dead of night, and Republicans want to fan the flames of conspiracy theories at this moment.
Speaker 4: No, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The question is will this language stick, because now you're in this weird thing where the media simultaneously has to pretend it ain't a big thing, but also has to acknowledge that it's a big thing that they had no part of. They were just as duped, they're just as outraged. They can't believe it. So they can have all their media people on with their stupid little like Eli Mistel or Ellie Mistel or whatever this weirdo's name is with the puffy white hair is on MSNBC all the time throwing crap like this out Yesterday.
Speaker 11: The election has proven that this administration has proven, painfully in some ways, is that black people cannot save this country from white folks.
Speaker 4: What we can't do it alone.
Speaker 11: What if white folks aren't going to join in, if white women aren't going to join in, if Latinos aren't going to join in, we can't.
Speaker 4: Do it alone.
Speaker 1: I have a question for mister Mistel. There didn't white college educated women? Isn't that the only outsized demographic that's on the Democrat side to like an obscene degree. I remember looking all these breakdowns and like, yeah, if you go for white college educated women, it's like twenty three percent. Trump's underwater. What do you mean? What do you What's the other line? The what black folks can't save the country from white folk without white.
Speaker 11: Selection has proven that this administration has proven painfully in some ways, is that black people cannot save this country from white folks.
Speaker 1: Okay, what what does that mean? What is what does that mean? That black people can't save this country from white folks? Like, I don't, I don't even understand what you're alleging there? Do you think do you think all of the country's ills are born simply from you know what? I I you know what? I hear you Now I actually figured out what that means. And I'm reminded, based on Eddie Murphy's famous nineteen seventies era SNL skit. I guess maybe it was early eighties what I'm actually hearing from you, because that's insane race baiting, whatever the hell that is. That's uh, that's this your white peop become stuck in your head, all white what bumb my record? B that's a good point capitalism. Yeah, why don't you bumb?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That never gets on. There you go, there's your ear worm for the day. So yeah, this is they're full into all right, flip and spin damage mode, and this is going to be it now. One You're going to have people like Keem Jeffries going all right, anyone who brings up cancer as a conspiracy theorist, it's your cancer is the new ivermectin. Did you believe this person brought up cancer and any conspiracy surrounding it? What a monster? And then people like missile on there saying crap like.
Speaker 11: This election has proven that this administration has proven painfully in some ways, is that black people cannot save this country from white folks.
Speaker 2: Do you really want do you?
Speaker 10: And do you?
Speaker 1: I mean do you hear the babies throwing out there too? Because he wants he wants me to get on the radio and go, all right, who's ruining the country? Black folks are white folks, And I'm not gonna do that. I'm sure people would have some takes on that. Most people rightfully would sit there and go, I don't know, maybe it's some certain policies that are doing it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: To me, it sounds like a Marxist who's upset that we're not going to Marxist anymore. Yeah, yeah, there's that too. And he's trying to use race as a weapon to wedge people, because that's what no, come man, I think.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, that's a theory you have. I mean, it's a conspiracy theory, right, it's his mister Iverbecken of political thought. All right, So Ross has a conspiracy theory there that it's been to divide and it's where you're mad because we will let you control the means of production or something. And he's probably not far off. Six point fifty one Cacoda Radio program. Hang on fourth grade or whatever this kid is. He gets to be about fourth grade, and the assignment from your teacher is trying to help you build a little public speaking skills, is to bring in the coolest thing you guys have, what's the coolest thing you own? And bring it in and tell the other students about it, and we'll go ahead and get you some points right ross. What would have been the coolest thing back in your your elementary age year sitting around the house that you would show off to.
Speaker 2: Your friends, Probably my dad's medals or something that.
Speaker 1: I'd be pretty awesome? Absolutely, man, how about his hand grad aides. That'd be pretty Yeah, that'd be bad ass. Did he have a bunch of hand grid aids later or he didn't, But if I did bring it in, be awesome. Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Man. The French aren't screwing around anymore. This is interesting. So you know, France is running to some issues. Apparently they've had They've had a pretty big uptick on two things. One, drugs. A lot of European a lot of Europe's drugs come through ports in France, specifically in southern France. It's a big problem. So they're tempting to tempting to remedy that. France and southern Italy too for some reason. In fact, you get don around Naples, it's less touristy than you think, and it kind of once you get south of the Amalfish you've probably gone far enough and now the pleasure getting a super long distance from Tuscany and Ross wouldn't want you to do that. So but you know, the French have had to deal with stuff over the years, especially when it comes to incarcerating people. In fact, one of the most famous remote prisons in the world, which closed in the nineteen fifties, was a little spit of land just north of French Guyana there off the coast of South America called Devil's Island, and it was a hellish place. In fact, there's a pretty good movie Pampion, if you ever want to watch it. It's about one of the one of the more famous prisoners there and one of the only two successful escapes, and technically he escaped twice that turned in by a bunch of nuns the first time, but it makes for a good movie. But it's a historically just a real hellish place. But that's not on the ticket. So France is having to deal with a combination of increased drug issues as well as some pretty notorious terrorist folks coming over. I know, under the guise of cultural enrichment there in France. So they've they've announced a new super prison, except it's not going to be on Devil's Island, that little spit of land. It will, however, be in French Guyana, except now it will be deep into the rainforest there. In fact, it will mirror the footprint of another establishment that used to be there, deep in the French Guyana Amazonian rainforest and the more central and southern part of the the small protectorate that the French oversee Ross Do you want to guess or they're building this thing.
Speaker 2: There's no way they're doing that. Really, Why wouldn't you really they're building a prison at Jonestown.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I'm kind of basically it's gonna I don't know if it's gonna look like Jonestown. I think it'll be a little more prison.
Speaker 2: Ye, it's going to be haunted.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna ask, dude. Everyone's gonna have their own ghost, right, there's not going There's not gonna be the legend of the you know, the one guy who moves through Sowblock C at midnight and if you're in the right place you can catch a glimpse of them. Not everyone's gonna get their own ghost. Somebody's gonna get a member of Congress, so you got that going for you. Yeah, so they want to stick this thing basically way back in there where they just kind of dare you to try to escape. So that'll be interesting. But yeah, so they're building their first megaprison dedicated to quote unquote the worst of the worst. Let's see here, do you know, by the way, do you know you know there's been three big worldwide megaprisons that have been used over the years by the French. One was this Devil's Island, one was obviously Elba, and uh for they stuck Napoleon Ross. Do you know what the third international prison destination was for the French for many many years. I know you've heard of it, you maybe you just didn't realize it. Or they take the worst of the worst and dump them off a little place called New Orleans. Yeah, the New Orleans used to be a French light. It was basically their Australia for a while, which explained some stuff so little criminally around the greater New Orleans area. But yeah, so they're building super prison deep in the Amazon rainforest. Saint Laurent vi Maroni. I'm not gonna commit that to memory. All told, the prison, which is expected to open in twenty twenty eight, will commodate around five hundred. Oh that's around that's a unique number. It kind of mirrors another number from that area, and we use to incapacitate the most dangerous of terrorists in or drug traffickers doing business in France. The whole point is about making it so that people can't operate continue to operate stuff in prison. And that's really what Florence. The superbacks in Florence where you know Ted Kazinski went, where Boston bomber Chapo's there. They got a bunch of famous inmates. Who was the FBI agent who sold the secrets, Robert whatever, he's there, and like that place is on lockdown. Nobody hears from those cats. That's what the French are wanting to do here. So they're gonna ship them off to South America and stick them there. What do you think they're you gonna serve? If you don't serve nothing but flavorate in the commissary, what are you doing? Mm, let's see, I guess really it's their protectorate. So nobody can really complain about it. Yeah, I think it'll be fine. That place is super off the grid there still, Yeah, I believe it or not, a lot of people didn't want to like develop that area even though it had some standard upgrades, so it kind of work out for the French government, all right. Seven twelve Dude, I was going back real quick to the story of the kid who brought the hand grenade in for school show and tell, and I love that it was competitive. So the student found out that one of his friends was bringing in an old bullet case from that his grandfather had the war, and he said he knew then what he had to do, so he waited until the friend had conducted his explanation of the old bullet case, and then, according to the police, produced a hand grenade from his pocket. Isn't that great?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: He just completely owned his buddy.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, that's on his buddy for telling what he was going to do. Man, he's like, oh, you got a bullet case. Huh, I got something and it was able to hide it until it was presentation time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty easy to hide I guess in your backpack or whatever. But then then the third kid pulls out like a Sherman tank in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what is that? Oh, it's a warthog I found float around in the ocean. Wonder how that fell in? Did you see we lost another one? What are we down? Like three warthogs? How many fighter jets are we gonna dump into the ocean this week? For this month? But yeah, no, it sounds like grenade kids top of the food chain.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was in Show and tell in like second grade, and they kicked me out because I had my dad's ear necklace.
Speaker 1: Right, his ear necklace.
Speaker 7: That one.
Speaker 2: They completely overreacted.
Speaker 1: It's like, come on, dude, well was it? I don't know they want little boys bringing jewelry in.
Speaker 2: I mean I called my teacher a hippie. I guess suspended for like two weeks.
Speaker 1: They like necklaces, right, I thought, though, Yeah, like shells and stuff. Ah, this thing it means p there's some crystals on here. We put some crystals. If you put crystals in between the years, they'd be fine with a The function way would be complete. All right, Well that's poor Ross. Did you Poor Ross took taking a zero there when he tried to participate. It just ain't right, man. It ain't right, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four the ye old phone number here on the show. Are we gonna get a Russian Ukrainian ceasefire? Maybe? Kind of yes? And our daily reminder that people who live in Massachusetts are just the worst hanging a hang on. We'll get to it coming up. Case O Day Radio program. Kind of nice about Justin Bieber, just in the sense that, like, he hasn't done anything insane for years, as far as I can tell, I kind of kind of forgot about him until some videos showed up. Were you gonna say, Ross.
Speaker 2: I don't know, he's looking kind of rough lately.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, no, but I mean he hasn't There hasn't been some like weird controversy where he's like, I'm gonna go pee on my neighbor's.
Speaker 2: Lawn because apparently he's been in his house doing lots of drugs. So I mean, at least he's off the streets that yeah.
Speaker 1: We look, well they were they I saw this article yesterday. Wre they We're very concerned because they asked they can't figure out whether he made a half billion to a billion, which is a big range. But everyone agrees that he's made five hundred million over his career and that he may have spent all that money, and so he was forced to do something that no artist wants to do. He was forced to sell his catalog. Yeah, and so he had to do that, and they're just saying, Ah, how's he gonna how's he gonna make it? He had to sell this. This guy's down to selling his his music, the rights to his music forever. And it's awful for two hundred million, Oh okay, and so what so he's doing all right? Well, he's got to live on two hundred million and he had at least five hundred million.
Speaker 2: Poor guy. Have you seen any of the videos he's putting out since the Diddy trial.
Speaker 7: I have.
Speaker 2: He did one where it's like the Predator, sort of like heat vision type camera filter, and he was looking at the camera eating pizza and people were saying it had something to do with like, you know, there's like a pizza pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw the one where he did the weird pinch face video and was talking about fishing. Did you see that one?
Speaker 2: I missed that one.
Speaker 1: Oh he's really into fishing apparently, which is good, right, that's it could be a very relaxing activity. People like to fish, you know what's up. But yeah, so, so he's broke, which is what you said in the article, except he's not because he's got two hundred million, which we'll probably spend in a very very rapid manner in a horrible way if patterns continue. But I don't know, maybe maybe he's he's working around those patterns. But when you have a two hundred million dollars safety net, don't write an article about how somebody's broke. Okay, if I spend all my money, I don't have two hundred million just chilling in a bank somewhere that would be amazing anywhou So we'll see, and I don't know what you do. He's an adult. I saw that roast he did years ago on Comedy Central, and he looked pretty normal in that, looked even self deprecating. But apparently it's been really tough and depending on you know, what's all going on with that Diddy trial. You know, there's a lot of rumors that Bieber was essentially groomed by who was the other one wasn't wasn't Diddy? What was Meek milleror whatever the guy's name, the other rapper's name is. Like I've seen some I've seen some of those allegations. I don't know that any of it's true, but if it is, obviously, you know, he was a kid at the time, so I have an immense amount of sympathy for him, just preyed upon coming into the entertainment industry by established individuals who just yeah, any who. I don't know if this is a umism, but federal agents HA busted a twenty six year old woman for attempting to cross the US border with one point seven million dollars worth of meth hidden inside her Kia Sorrento. I think that's a car and not a euphemism for something. So that's good because one point seven million worth of meth, that's you know, that's a lot, just saying. The woman, arrested by US Custom's office near the Rio Grand port of Entry, had pulled her twenty sixteen Kia Sorrento over for a secondary inspection using a K nine teen they hit, eventually discovering eighty three packages containing one hundred and ninety one pounds of meth hidden throughout the vehicle. Street value of one point seven million. The driver of the Kia. They did you think they went with Akiya intentionally because there's like, there's no way like when you when you when you copture out there profiling people's rides over likely it don't. Don't tell me there's not certain vehicles that you think are more likely to yield a drug stash. Okay, I bet I could even name some of them. I bet I could name maybe not two hundred pounds of meth. But like you're looking out like certain SUVs, certain Dodge muscle cars I watch. I watched them on patrol every now and then. Ross what's a vehicle in your mind that screams there's drugs in this car? If you had to pick one over your many years of watching law enforcement things, so you had to pick one, you're like, oh, there's probably drugs in that car. I was thinking about this, Yes, say, Kia Serrano probably isn't it. But also like I don't know how the driver was acting all this was going on. I bet if you just google cars with drugs inside, I bet that's a whole thread on the Internet. And I bet it's a thread lawn enfirstment's looking at. So yeah, oh, here we go, the ten best. This is an article ross the ten best cars for drug smuggling. What do you think is the best vehicle for drug smuggling? According to Jelopnik, which is the Gawkers people who wrote this article, that is like a Honda Civic like something now exceptic tank cleaning truck. Oh that makes sense?
Speaker 9: Wow?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I give you some thought because every time I see it on like one of these shows, it's always like a basic car, like you know, something you would that wouldn't stand out that they're supposed to use to smuggle up A down gray.
Speaker 1: Kia Sorrento is probably on that list. Yeah, absolutely, Uh the number one I guess normal vehicle is the third position. It's a Chrysler town in Country okay, all right, and then they have a Honda Standard Honda and then they went old school with a Chevrolet El Camino SS. That's is this a weird list? What is it you drive? I can't remember what.
Speaker 2: Was I'm not putting out that information, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, a Rossmobile is not on the list. So rosstrides the tank of doom. We all know this, so that'd be a good vehicle. For smuggling drugs? Man, how do you get into the tank of doom? There is the CaCO Day radio program. We do have a correction, and I'm glad she called in. So I'm gonna grab this call here real quick. And I'm reading this article and I'm trying to figure out if it's more than just clickbait or what they're getting at, because we were talking about this new super prison the French want to open in French Guyana, and they in the article they intimate its proximity to what was known as the People's Temple area. But Guyana and French Guyan are two separate countries. Although the side of the prison is right on the border. However, Surnam sits between them. So I so their claim was, you know, in the region of the Guyana Amazonian Park. So I think they're just saying it's part of the same part of the rainforest. So I don't know if the can the ghost get their ross if it's still part of the same kind of undiscovered or unprepared part of the Amazonian rainforest. I think the ghost can travel.
Speaker 2: I mean, I believe that ghosts of my great So okay, all right.
Speaker 1: Look at that remember that one ghost was a French pirate and married that lady in the UK.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. See that's that's evidence.
Speaker 1: That's a that's pretty long travel there, all right, real quick, Ramona, what's up?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, Casey, good morning.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was trying to envision where that prison would be because we lived in Surinam for almost seven years. My husbandism was the pilot and a mechanic for a mission that served the interior, and that was my guest.
Speaker 1: I saw at this woman's that they were doing missionary work there, so I could tell you specifically. It is one hundred miles south of Saint Laurent da Moroni, which sits right on the border of surnam And and Ghana. So basically, I don't know one hundred miles into the middle of nowhere, so.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, my husband thought maybe it was Laala because he served some villages along the border and even had some interesting intercourse with some people like a man who lived in Trench Guyana and would live like a jungle guy.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you will attest though that once you get into the thick of the jungle. I'm looking at like Google Maps, all the roads stop once you get about forty miles from the co there's nothing in there exactly. You get sent to that prison, you're probably not walking out of there. So all right, yep.
Speaker 3: My husband said, well, he said, what what about malaria. They don't get malaria pills. You're gonna get malarias.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's only the snakes, and who the heck knows, probably some drug traffickers in there too. So all right, Ramona, thanks for the thanks for the reminder there. I do appreciate it. All right. So Ramona is like, yeah, you're still screwed. You just may not be hunted by ghosts. So there's that. Yeah, Jamal, what's up?
Speaker 7: Hey See, people forgot that idiot mystical, that guy who just said that America black people can't save America from white latinos Asians, Native Americans, oh, white everybody.
Speaker 1: Didn't you guys do that? Save it? Save it?
Speaker 7: Because just maybe everybody is against this is because liber was wrong. Because this is the same idiot who said white people ain't never did nothing, bud since the nineteen sixties sent only thing black white folks ever did do was the nineteen sixty eight Civil Rights Act, And everybody was like, bro you don't know history. What about the sixty four Civil Rights Act? What about me? Oh no, he said the nineteen sixty Fair Housing Act, And he said, white old white people ain't never did nothing. But I'm like, broy, what about the Civil War? What about the nineteen sixty four Civil Rights Act? What about the fifty seven Civil Rights Act? And people started listening things that on the Indian Act that on they took him on a white fast loss protected Native Americans. But he said stuff like this on show right because where he was on, he was on that big fat Roland Martin show. Because I recognized that clip and I recognized that splack star power. That's Roling Mark and so called Black network that they had to pay him three hundred thousand dollars to take him on us. But Mystical is a race hustler. He's the biggest race hustler. And when he went and he's challenged.
Speaker 1: William Barber's the biggest race hustler.
Speaker 7: Are you talking about fat waite size, Yes, William Barber, that big fat, greasy Jerry Carroll Whandy is the biggest you know, buffet soul go to buffet slayer. Yes he is. But mystical is worse because he's more national than William Barber. That's why he's worse.
Speaker 1: I got tripped up by the word biggest there, so immediately went might be the other thing. Yeah, So I don't know if that's like, hey, let's get a race ride going, that's just him throwing hand grenades like he's a fourth grade student in the UK, or I don't know what that is. But I also don't know what he's been implying.
Speaker 7: I like, I want to know what the accusation is because they say, quote unquote, ninety two percent of all black women voted for Kamala, which now we know that ninety two percent of black women voted for a woman that protected the man who lied about his health and black women always.
Speaker 1: J jamal, I'm sorry, Hakeem Jeffries made this off limit. You can't you can't be visit this. In fact, for those who didn't hear, here's Sekim Jeffries scolding future Jamal.
Speaker 8: Right, here's my expectation that President Biden is going to meet this moment with the courage and resilience that he's.
Speaker 4: Shown.
Speaker 8: All right, seems to me entirely inappropriate that at this moment in time. Yeah, when President Biden is dealing with a serious, an aggressive form of.
Speaker 1: Cancer, out of the blue thing.
Speaker 8: Yep, there are Republicans who are peddling conspiracy theories and want us to look backward at a time when they act.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, so no looking backward, Jamal. Would you like to apologize to mister Jeffries for looking backward and starting conspiracy theories?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm wearing my Let's Go Brandon shirt and Fox Trot, Fox Trot John Bravo shirt, so I really don't care what he's saun with, what he's thinking here, excuse my time, Fox Trot Julie at Bravos. I'm wearing that shirt right now, so I really don't care. And if the Republican Party, casey, I'm telling you right now, if the Republican Party jump on that we need to pray for Joe Biden and we're not gonna talk about his cancer treatment and that no more, we want to let him heal, it's the Republican Party jump on that, and don't sit here and start talking about how they cover it up and start demanded hearings and start having hearing if we don't do that you're gonna hear me scream from Durham if we sit here we start talking about we're not gonna do it, or we as the Republican Party, we're better than dad. Do we recognize Joe Biden is sick and we want him to recall.
Speaker 1: You can do both. You can be like, oh, it's he's sick, and then you can do like what I did yesterday where it was like, did do we just find out? Did they find out a long time ago when they knew by or is this just totally totally organic? I feel like you're allowed to have those discussions, even if he Kem Jeffrey says we're not. But thanks for the call there, Jamaldo appreciate it. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna say so this is a safe zone this show. Here's you go ahead and you can have those thoughts. You can question things. This is funny. Logan, Utah, Logan City, which is I guess technically it's a suburb. Would you got as a suburb of Salt Lake even though it's quite a little ways up there. It's kind of its own thing up the valley there, but pretty decent sized city. Apparently they have a problem and residents are fuming because people have been going door to door selling stuff and some of it scams and some of it's just junk. And uh so now they're wanting, uh one of the largest cities in Utah to essentially ban people from going door to door knocking and trying to sell stuff, which to me is really rich actually, right, Ross, do you understand the irony of why a major city in Utah who might be fed up a door to door salesman might Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I worked, as you know, I worked in Salt Lake for like two and a half years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What people don't understand though, is like obviously the Mormons like to go out and they go in their missions and they do that. But in Salt Lake it doesn't happen because everybody already knows about the religion. Like if you're not by then they're you know, they're not going to come to your door and knock on it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We have a little of it in Wyoming. We have a lot of more Mormons in Wyoming Towo, so we didn't get a bunch of it.
Speaker 2: It is funny though, like you know that's there. They call it a mission. I mean they go out and they knock on doors in other places in other countries, so they're for them to be like, hey, don't knock on our door.
Speaker 1: Come on, dude, I've seen I have seen Jehovah, I've seen church Latter day Saints in like multiple countries. Because you know, they they dressed the same way with the white shirt and the pants and the whole thing. And and by the way, I don't have a beef with it. I just want to point that out. I just think it's funny that the city in Utah's like, oh, we got to stop all these people going door to door. Oh, it's disturbing our whatever thing. Yeah, yeah, I got you. That'd be horrible if people literally had a plan worldwide.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 2: So you know what's weird is when I was living in Omaha and a bunch of Warment's knocking the door and I always liked to have a conversation with him and just talking to him, and I become like friends with him, like they didn't have an issue with him at all. Always give them some water. But then I moved to Salt Lake and I ran into a bunch of them, and it was super weird.
Speaker 1: Like I was weird there.
Speaker 2: I was at the club doing a live broadcast, okay, and they were like at the club and it's it's kind of like because they're they're there, but they're not drinking, and it's just different.
Speaker 1: Right different. You're seeing the interviews where they go interview like b YU students and they're like you can either murder this puppy or drink alcohol, and they're all like bad news for the puppy.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: They're super nice there though, They're so nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, no again. It's just it's it's an observational thing. If you're not hurting me, I'm not like whatever it is, what it is, man, But like seeing them there, I'll do my thing.
Speaker 2: It was like seeing something like an animal, like not in the wild, you know what I mean. It was like it was super weird.
Speaker 1: That's like when you see your teacher at the school.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, Like, oh.
Speaker 1: My gosh, miss Logan, miss Logan has to buy food.
Speaker 3: What what is that?
Speaker 1: I didn't think she was humid? Yeah, that'll that'll mess with your brain as a kid. All right, seven forty six, Uh, all right, we got all we're tagging in on the on the tag team match here at Jeff mah in your boy get all tornadoed out overnight or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think he may have Okay, all right, Yeah, I was trying to figure out his one am email. I'm like, I bet he had to stay for tornado insanity.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think he was doing some overnight work there.
Speaker 1: So what's going on more in our little neck of the woods Man.
Speaker 13: Yeah, really nice day ahead of us, with some sunshine on this Tuesday, up to eighty two this afternoon, then tonight some changes. We've got a front rolling in. It's going to bring in clouds and also produce some showers and thunderstorms as we drop down into the mid sixties overnight. We'll start off with some showers and storms Tomorrow morning, but that rain will tape off towards the afternoon hours, with a high of eighty six clear Tomorrow night down to sixty one up to eighty one Thursday, just an isolated shower with gusty wins out of the west, and then we'll have dry weather from Friday into Saturday and Sunday with sunshine highs in the mid seventies each day. The early outlook for Memorial Day slight chance for a shower popping up of the rise sunny as the high hit seventy nine degrees, so temperatures will cool down a little bit towards at the start of the weekend before warming back up on Memorial Day.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll touch base again here in about an hour, and sounds that we will take a break, be right back. Apparently some fans snuck onto the set of the New Avengers Doomsday movie and just filmed a bunch of stuff. I think maybe took a set piece or something in a series of videos which initially started with videos detailing like crew hangouts, cast trailers, craft services, which is just catering that started it, But then they started started showing some actual footage of some of the set pieces, which of course has then everybody you know, wonder, oh, well, what's going to happen in the movie? And if you remember, everyone's in the movie except for the original Captain America. Dude, you didn't make the cut, but you have the new Captain America and then basically all the rest of the characters. And this is Marvel's return to try to go back to what they saw in the first phase of the Marvel series which was obscene profits and somebody just was able to come onto the scene and in a very controlled manner get some undercover footage. Yeah. I don't know that I believe this. The movie currently said for release about one month from today, actually a little less that may one of twenty twenty six. Let's see here. So I guess the Thunderbolts movie did. Okay, I guess they're calling that a hit. Okay, I didn't. I didn't see it. We'll have to ask even about that.
Speaker 2: On Thursday, it came out to like three hundred million or something, which I guess is like the new good for Marvel, because that used to be like an opening weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. So it got three hundred millions, so they'll probably get a half billion when it's done. I'll probably pay for it. What do they have? They Fantastic four is the next big one that that is what July of this year. That's the one they're gonna put a munch of money behind. Yeah, the Fantastic four, First Steps is the name of it. Hits theaters July twenty fifth. Pedro, Pascal Vanessa Kirby, Joseph Quinn, even Moss Barack. I guess are the Fantastic Four. I don't know what the plot's gonna be, but yeah, I don't know. It sounds like you had an end. You told an Interurn to go take their iPhone and film a bunch of stuff, pretending like a secrets he could put it out to I get people talking about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard that the Doomsday plot. I heard was going to be like the Avengers Doom. Doctor Doom puts the Avengers against the X Men, And I don't know if there's any truth to that, but that's the rumor I've been hearing. And I did see that Chris Evans's name is in the credits.
Speaker 1: It is, Yeah, yep, I'm sure that's gotta be Cameo, right, or.
Speaker 2: He could be playing the dude that he played in the original Fantastic Four.
Speaker 1: Oh, which one? That's right? We had this discussion. Which one did he play in the original Fantastic Four?
Speaker 2: The guy that turned into a fireball? Okay, all right, I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's right, because they kind of referenced him in the last movie, right, yep, all right. I don't want to give too much away there. In the Deadpool movie, all right, all right, well we'll see again. I'll probably see this thing, right, and I just want to see are they going to be able to get back to what they're doing. But I also don't believe that some random got onto a movie set, which they're highly protective of while they're still filming. It was just able to walk around film and stuff. That seems super sketchy. I don't care if you're a member of the crew. They still they're still pretty controlling about where you can go. Like I've had credentials on both movie sets and uh, like you know, music festivals and stuff like that. Just don't let you randomly walk around film and stuff like somebody will somebody will catch you on that. And they have a lot sometimes they have a lot of rules. I remember we worked. I worked in music concerts when I'm doing stagehand stuff, where like you couldn't have plastic cups. If they caught you taking a picture of anything in a secure area, you were gone. And I got to assume on a movie set, especially one worth this kind of money, that's probably it's even more so than that. But I don't know. There's probably some more videos it'll leak, it'll kind of trickle keep trickle interest going on there, and then eventually we'll end up there, which is better at ending up in the worst state in the Union, Massachusetts, in the worst city literally named worst Earth. Uh, and that would be a worster worst dist I guess it'd be worse dist right, mass where the city managers now banned police from helping ice in detaining and or arresting illegal immigrants. So yeah, they're not going to do that. Phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Let's see here, do do do?
Speaker 9: All? Right?
Speaker 1: So I don't know why this continues to move forward, but apparently the Starbucks barisas are still mad this week and they're planning even more work stoppages headed into the weekend on this story, which will seemingly never die. Let's see if they've come up with another beef other than having to where one of the most basic dress codes I've ever heard of.
Speaker 9: Hey, gosh, faunaman, I've been in our restat's the Lincoln Highway Starbucks here.
Speaker 1: For two over three years.
Speaker 9: We're out on strike today because Starbucks is trying to implement a new dress code.
Speaker 1: No one ever asked for a new dress code.
Speaker 9: They they updated a dress code recently and it paid it looser, where we can wear colors and patterns, and now they're deciding.
Speaker 1: That we can only wear black. It's very restrictive.
Speaker 9: Most of us had to buy view clothes and we can't.
Speaker 1: We can't afford it.
Speaker 9: We barely make enough money to pay our bills. And also on top of that, they keep trying to make all these changes in union stores and it's illegal.
Speaker 1: They're how long to make these shames without barketing with.
Speaker 9: Us and then voting on this.
Speaker 1: So it's just incredibly.
Speaker 9: Alarming and upsetting, and that Starbucks is continuing to do illegal things to our union store.
Speaker 4: Got you all right?
Speaker 1: I just I can't anymore. Like, if you're twelve and they're making you work six days a week, twelve hours a day, come talk to me and I'll get behind your movement. If you're grown ass adults who think that at a a chain store that they shouldn't be able to tell you that they're going to have a dress code and it's going to require a very broad color palette, really right? Could it could be blacks or grays or super dark blues, which like that's not that restrictive. And you think that it's illegal unless I mean, and maybe it is in whatever state you're in, Man, but it shouldn't be. And and and I'm not unsympathetic to the idea where you where employees are going to have to purchase some of their clothes. I think I think of your Starbucks. One of the things that you could do, if this is a change, if this is a far cry from your previous things, is telling is I don't know, maybe you could probably have to give everyone a star a black Starbucks T shirt. Do you know what I'm saying? Everyone started on that path. But people gotta buy. You gotta buy equipment everywhere. Ross, how many years you've been buying headphones for yourself? Used to be radio stations had a lot of them around. But when's the last time you used publicly available headphones?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: For probably twenty years.
Speaker 1: Twenty years. Yeah, it's just a cost of doing business. So Ross and I don't use cheap headphones. No, we're gonna deafen ourselves with expensive headlines. Like you know, radio guys, And let me tell you most most radio hosts use either the Sennheiser three hundred series, which I've always used or this is where they're debate lies. And I'm wearing a pair of these right now, These Sony MDR seventy five sixes. These are you'll see these things everywhere ross using the same exact head unless you upgrade it. I can't tell if those are.
Speaker 2: The noven in these ones for years, but they used to be made of metal and then they plastic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the build quality is not what it used to be, but it's a consistency of sound. And you know the two eighties that I had with the Sennheisers last time, I want to say those were about two hundred and fifty dollars. I'll get about three or four years used. Because we use them. We use them aggressively. These Sony's are pretty bulletproof except for the large changer. But that's cost of doing business. Now. Do we make more to Barista, Sure, but when you went a radio, not really. I don't think I made more than a full time Starbucks employee when I was cutting my teeth.
Speaker 2: And I remember the first pair of headphones I bought when I was hired part time to do overnights. Yeah, they weren't these bigger ones. They were the smaller ones, you know the ones, the smaller Sony's and they were like fifty bucks and that was so much money at the time.
Speaker 1: It was fifty dollars. But I was like, man, I want to do this job. You want to do the job. You want it to sound good. You wanted to be able, you wanted to be able to delineate if it sounds good. Cheap headphones versus expensive headphones or game changers, if you do them one after another, like I left my I left my AirPods. Uh, one of the newer generation AirPods. I left them in a damn taxi when the last time I was traveling, I got I can watch them now do airport runs at a foreign airport. So they're gone. Man, they're gone. I haven't called the taxi company. They're like, you're crazy calling us, like we're gonna go talk to the driver. They're gone, man, So what did I do? I just wanted to have some air pods for the rest of my trip or some but I ordered some new ones, although I found out that there was a discount on them, so I ordered it. I waited and orders off Amazon. I got like a fifty dollars set of AirPods that were marked down to like thirty bucks. You get what you pay for. There's some brand I'm not familiar with. Plus you're buying them in an airport. They just are what they are, you know.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of it reminds me of the scene in Grand Toorno where the kid has to have his own tools.
Speaker 1: I was, literally, dude, I was just going to say this. And I remember the summer when I first and I did it for a couple of summers when I worked for a roofing company and upon hiring, I was given a list of all the stuff I needed to have, and we're talking like, you know, the tape marker or the chalk marker and all this stuff. And I had a lot of it, but I started to go out and buy some of it. Now, I want to say that the guy let he would buy them four people who needed him and then deducted over a series of checks, which is something he did. But he wasn't going to buy it for you. And nobody was holding a march in front of the construction office.
Speaker 2: This was what it was.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and what happened He bought his own tools and everything was fine, Or did the bully break them. Oh, that's right, the bully broke them. That's such a great movie, Antrino, if you've never seen it, I would highly encourage that. Just the back and forth between Eastwood and the female actress who's the Mung daughter. Oh, it's just great. And I think she was not an actress before that either. They're just like randomly like, all right, we need some we need some Mung actors or actresses who want to be in a Hollywood film. And they found her and clearly worked out. So yeah, I don't think people have a lot of sympathy there. And also, how much is a septum piercing? Is it more or less than a black T shirt? I think it might be more, so, you know, priorities will also help. Speaking of priorities, let's say you're a busy air traffic controller or even ground controller at a major airport and you need your baby back, babyback, baby back ribs. What do you do? Well, we'll find out how that's supposed to work and how it's not supposed to work with an insane story I have for you next. Hang on, oh man, I don't get to play the song or nothing? Is he from Florida. Why does somebody have a Florida tag. Oh, he is from Florida. He just happened to be in Charleston. Well, good news, sir, because you're from Florida. And even though it happened in Charleston.
Speaker 6: Florida Man, Florida Man is something in the wanderty errors hand that makes you do all that crazy crap. It's like the state is one be dumb ass trap. Nowhere else has the Florida Man. It is almost like as the Weird Factor climbs and you find out it happened in Florida. Every time Florida, then Florida Man. If anyone can cheer me, if you know you can to mind life. You crazy, But of course, but it's not as bad crap crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find him.
Speaker 1: They're so used to it they don't find him.
Speaker 2: Hooray for Florida Man.
Speaker 1: Bright now Floridation Man, a former Florida attorney who now works as a Charleston, South Carolina personal injury attorney, was arrested after police say he was downtown Yesterday's yelling at the top of his lungs with no clothes on apparently they look down upon that fifty three year old William McCleod June. Oh, McLeod, was he yelling about being the one? Because you should listen to him?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, what was he yelling about?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: He was yelling because when police attempted to talk to him, as he's screaming, sitting there in his underwear, he's wearing shoes, which is good. The pavement can get very hot this time of the year. McLeod began quote rambling incoherently. When officers attempted to identify him. He told them he was Superman. Yelsa said he was God, but he went a superman first. While en route to jail, McLeod continued to yell about vague historic events as well as various people in his life, and then refused to exit the vehicle and rather wanted to sleep. McLeod's eyes extremely bloodshot, highly dilated. What you think about the stones on that police officer. This man has just told you he's superman, and you attempted successfully on my dad an individual arrest, you know badly that could have gone Let's see here, graduate of Wafford College, Wow, look at that and went to law school the University of South Carolina. Okay, so he's not even originally from Florid. He just lived there for a few years. Oh, I don't know if you deserve this song. Oh look at that. He also served two terms as chairman of the Charleston County Democrat Party and ran for governor in twenty ten. Well you cut out, sir. You just don't go hike in the app trail when you're with your and mistress. You'd be fine. Police now suspected he might have been under the influence of some sort of stimulant narcotic. So you mean the cocaine.
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, there you go, Cacoda radio program. I just broke my clock. So I'm going to try to time this thing out phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven fourth. So Superman God, South Carolina gubernatorial candidate and injury lawyer now cooling his heels in the pokey because he did too much blow allegedly. Anyway, we'll be back hang on. Oh, I'm sorry, you know what, Ross, That's why I was so screwed up there, Thank you very much. I forgot that. I took the break and then I got all freaked out because I screwed that break up the other day, so I got more time here. So anyway, he's not God or Superman because they took him into custody. Although if a guy does say he's God and he starts rambling about vague historic events, that can be a little distance because I don't know if you know this. There's a lot of the stuff, especially when you get into religion where there is kind of vague historical events there. So, but it doesn't sound like he is. In fact one, He's just a dude who really likes blow allegedly. So there you go. Well, thanks for contributing South Carolina. Do very much appreciate it, even though I try to hit the brake a little too early for Oliver liking. But at least we won't miss spots. And I get yelled at today all right, phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So I saw this article yes Sday. It's pretty innocuous from a headline perspective. It says former Vice President Mike Pence parts ways with Trump on tariff policy. Let me ask you a question, does anybody Does anybody think that Mike Pence is a viable presidential candidate for the twenty twenty eight cycle. Currently this isn't and this isn't even about the election day certification or any of the rest there. Right, Mike Pence wouldn't do his Like I get all of it, and the dude was in a position that being said, like, I don't know that Mike Pence possesses the charisma to turn his reputation around to be a palatable candidate for replacing Trump when he goes out, So like he's probably not going to be governor again. I don't know if he's barred from that in Indiana even so, maybe he can't be governor, But like, what is his political futures? I mean, this guy could survive more than enough off this, you know, just the speaking cycles. But what's crazy about this article, and it's from WRAL, is not really the Mike Pence part, which they do kind of focus on, And it's really this issue right.
Speaker 10: Here and that ultimately pay their lost of tariffs in higher prices as well as lower wages and lost jobs. We need to stay tough on China, but with regard to free nations around the world, we already use the threat of terrorists as leversh open markets. The end of the day, that the president stays sensitive to the voice of the American people, they'll recognize that freedom, free markets, free trade is an essential part of American prosperity.
Speaker 1: All right. So obviously he's got some different thoughts on that. So what does RAL do Well, they do what a lot of outlets do. When you have like wire stories, you'll try to localize it. I used to have to do this, so we had a national story and I could localize it. So, you know, you get in and be like, all right, Republicans up and up in Washington are wanting to do this thing. I might localize it by calling one of the Republican members of Congress, roll and tape and just ask you a few questions. And now I've got sound cuts inside a story that's a national story that I didn't have to write, but has a local angle. So for more on that and how it impacts North Carolina, we spoke with Congressman Brad Not and then you know, we play some audio. That's how you localize these things. So the direction they went though is to lionize the popes, and not like the Catholic popes, but art Pope and Family, which here's you know, one of the first things I've learned I learned when moving to North Carolina is as far as leftist media was concerned. In North Carolina, art Pope and Family were a bunch of They were like worse than the Koch brothers. I remember seeing the coverage. They hated these guys. Is what is going on in our world? Police? This is uh? Where is this in the UK? I think? Yeah, here we go. Two teenagers just outside of London have been arrested for running a channel. Um, I'm sure it's not YouTube, but whatever it is after making videos of themselves torturing kittens for clicks. And I don't mean just with a laser pointer, which can be fun, right, you want to entertain a caf for literally the rest of its days, get yourself a laser pointer. They will fall for that every time. Now, that's not what we're talking about here. The two teens, described as a sixteen year old boy and a fifteen year old girl, video themselves torturing and dismembering kittens, and that is as graphic as I'll get, which is pretty graphic. At one point, some two hundred thousand people I don't know if they were all followers, subscribed or whatever, but viewed some of their content, Like, what's crazier that two teenagers would do this for clicks? I guess ahead of their serial killing career, or that a couple one hundred thousand people would be like, you know what, I have to watch? I kind of watch the new kidten torture video. You got a link? Okay, here we go. The two have been arrested on suspicion of animal cruelty. You think, okay, they actually have them in custody, which is pretty good there. What do you think the Alternative channel ideas were? You're like, all right, we want to get famous. Should we do getting ready makeup tips? Now everybody's doing those? Oh, how about like the challenges with the ice Bucket challenge, the ding Dong ditch thing that just got somebody shot? You want to do that? No, that's I got some one of the catches had a litter. Do you what do you think if we do this and they're like, gold, dude, I don't know why it's so much creepier that there's a girl that's part of this. I know that that's a big double standard, but it for me, is just much creepier. All right. There's not a lot of details on the on the two there, you know, you know with these people, they deserve to have their neighborhood swarm by bees. Going back to Worcester, Worcesterster, Worcestershire or whatever, mass apparently there's a b issue after neighborhood has apparently been held hostage by a million bees, and they've traced a lot of it to twenty one hives that have kept as part of a rental property there, which I guess suffered damage in a storm. And for the past six months the bees have been basically just trying to figure out where to set up shop and they built actually inside chimneys and all sorts of stuff. But according to residence, the simple act of going outside will immediately get you swarmed by up to a million bees in the neighborhood. And they're trying to figure out what do you do with this? And you can't just go in and kill bees. I mean, you get the bee relocators, which you've ever seen in those videos. It's crazy because like a lot of times you're not even wearing suits and they're just scooping handfuls of bees up like it's normal, and I'm telling you I don't. There's a few videos of people doing their jobs, even if their job is not to necessarily interact with like cockroaches. So you'll see the guys who go down into manholes and they come climbing out of there and they got like twenty cockroaches on him, and they just brush it off like it's trail dust is super normal. They're talking to whoever they're working with. One of them's climbing around on his ears. Still Hell no, sorry, hell no, I don't have a visceral, like screamy girl reaction to a cockroach. I'm just gonna murder the thing and get it done with. Oh that you could, you could sit and live in a warm weather environment and be super against those things. That's being said, that's a lot easier to deal with when a million swarming bees out there. What do you think those people did, because that's like plague stuff. That's like stuff where that stuff Moses warns you about, right and you better do whatever it is. Ross if Moses came to your neighborhood and it's like hey, if you guys don't stop and you know insert whatever it is, it's not gonna go well for you. At this point, you're gonna you're gonna listen to what Moses said, right, No, I'm gonna let those people go all right. The Ross is emptying the furry dungeon, right because he knows what's up. Yeah, a million bees to send on your neighborhood, that's more than a bad neighbor man. You guys did something this One of the residents who recently had a colony that grew a meter long or three feet is a British outlet that wrote this, Yeah, so a colony that grew three feet wide and in case, sixty thousand bees had set up shop in her chimney and she had to hire a professional removal service. Well, yeah, because now they're coming into your house.
Speaker 2: I remember the story. Recently, there was a story about some little girl who was like, hey, you know, mommy and Daddy, there's a monster in my wall or something like I can't go to And they opened the wall and it was like a thousand billllion bees or something exactly. That's an official number of yeah, a thousand billion.
Speaker 1: We've had a couple of those stories where like mommy there's something going on. Remember the one the other day. They're like, Mom, there's somebody under the bed and the babysitter there was a babysitter, right, and the babysitter went and checked, and that babysitter is probably still in a straight jacket somewhere. Because there was a dude straight under this kid's bed. You just thought it was going to be an instant monster. Hey, we checked. There's no monsters. And they're like, no, here's a dude that's not even a little Filipino dude who was under the cruise ship beds.
Speaker 2: And my in laws love working with bees. They have like the the outfits and the sure stuff.
Speaker 1: Good for them, man, there's nothing like fresh honey.
Speaker 2: You always like pictures of them and they're just like standing there surrounded by bees.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then they get the it's not the bees with the black oil, right, they have the regular bees.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just want to I want your in laws to not be the black oil be people. No, no, no, They're like, hey, do you want to come in, like, you know, play with the bees or whatever. I'm like, no, I'm going to stay in here.
Speaker 1: You mean, layway, how do you play I don't know.
Speaker 2: What they do with the bees is go out there and they do be things. I don't know. I'm very busy.
Speaker 1: There's things.
Speaker 2: Out there, like.
Speaker 1: A little smoke canister just singing with the bees, do a little single like, hey, what do bees sing? Didn't we it wasn't there whole documentary about a bee's life. Wasn't that a thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: With Jerry Seinfeld.
Speaker 1: Ye, so there's like, you know, there's research material there. Wait, so now they're Jewish bees. Wait, don't tell Twitter. They'll have some thoughts. Oh man, this craziness.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Well, look should a should a neighborhood in Massachusetts be sworn by a million bees? Ross? Do you think that's fair if they're Patriots fans? Yeah, probably cause you're wondering what uh what may have brought this upon you? But yeah, probably not. Oh what is this?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 1: China? Who did this? Somebody built a replica of Tuscany, which is weird because Tuscany isn't a city, it's a region. Yeah, here we go, all right. A new village dubbed Little Tuscany, where all six thousand residents live and work on the same street, has created a new tourist mecca destination in Poland with a recreation. It was supposedly an Italian village in the middle of Polish farmland. What do you think? Do you think the olive garden is banging there or not? It's in Poland, but it's essentially a recreation of Tuscany. That thing's kind of crazy looking. Man, the town which actually goes by the names, come on, that's not to day slutso Wausa.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure you knaeled that.
Speaker 1: You want to go to Slutsa Wausa. I mean feel like a good place where a bachelor party, maybe your spring break. You don't hear Wausas. You don't hear Wausa enough anymore, so I'm sure i'd miss you know, I'm probably dealing that the remarkable town of slutso Wausa, distinguished by its signature nine mile long road that encompasses all homes and businesses on the picturesque stretch and caters to the nostalgia of an old Italian village. Is that what you say when you saw hotties in your old Italian village, you'd be like, oh my god, slutso Wausa. That doesn't set. Where is this thing? Oh okay, it's all the way down by the border there. Yeah, that makes sense drawn tourists from like Prague and stuff like that. All right, well, you know what, Ross, I'm making a list. I think my next big international trip sluts. That's a wowsa. See how that goes? All right? Eight forty four Jeff Barr from the Weather Channel. No, I love people in Europeans name stuff that's funny in English. Yes, good for them. You want to go to the town of sluts of wowsa?
Speaker 7: There you go.
Speaker 1: You know what else you're gonna love? Oh?
Speaker 2: What's that the weather today?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, Well that's not as exciting unless it's filled with a million bees like this neighborhood and Worcester, mass is dealing with. They can't go outside their house because it's all the bees.
Speaker 13: No, no, yeah, no, no swarms of bees hopefully for everyone heading out today. But there will be some sunshine and I have eighty two and then tonight the front moves in. That's gonna mean showers and thunderstorms developing tonight, especially overnight, a low dropping to sixty six. We'll see that rain pushing out early tomorrow with an afternoon Hinde, you're eighty six. Tomorrow night the low shoe cool to sixty one, utter, a clear sky. We'll start off the sunshine. Thursday, that a slight chance for an afternoon shower with the high of eighty one. And then for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday sunny each day highs in the mid seventies, a little bit warmer on Memorial Day, a slight chance for a shower, otherwise it will be sunny with a hein. You're seventy nine.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir. Well, I think your boy returns tomorrow, but if not, maybe we'll chat.
Speaker 4: Okay, sounds good, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go, Jeff mar from the Weather Channel, and we're going to chat with Jeff Bellinger coming. And also there's this scam. I don't understand how people fall for this scam, but I gotta throw it out there because I saw an article yesterday. So we'll get to all that more coming up CaCO Day Radio program.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning, casey. A.
Speaker 14: Stock started out lower yesterday, but the major averages managed to turn around and close very modestly higher. Futures are a little bit lower at the moment, right across the board, Dow futures down thirty three points. Investors could be waiting all summer for interest rates to drop. Two Federal Reserve officials spoke yesterday. Both suggested policymakers may not be ready to lower rates until September. New York Fed President John Williams told mortgage bankers that central bankers may not have a handle on the economic outlook and time to make a move at the June or July meeting. Atlanta Fed President Albostik told Bloomberg television officials could need three to six more months to see how the trade situation settles. Social media companies will have to remove non consensual sexual imagery posted on their platforms under a measure signed into law by President Trump. The president said countless women have been harassed with deep fakes and other explicit images that were distributed against their will. The President will focus on his domestic economic agenda today. He plans to visit the Capitol to push for House passage of his tax cut legislation. Republicans generally agree on the reductions, but there are divisions within the party on various issues, including how deeply to cut programs like Medicaid and food stamps, and Home Depot cases posted slightly weaker than expected quarterly results. Comparable sales at the home improvement chain fell short to forecasts, but CEO Richard McPhail blamed some of the weakness on poor weather conditions in February. He said demand picked up after that. Positive sales continued in the first weeks of the current quarter. Home Depot is also maintaining it's outlooked for the full year and it shares they're up two percent in pre market trading.
Speaker 1: Casey, all right, Jeff, do appreciate it, sir. We'll chat tomorrow. Have a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 1: Talk to you then, yip yep. Ross. Did you ever do any delivery every any point? Do you ever do like pizza delivery or anything? Do you ever go through that phase? Nope? Never did, Oh you never did? Okay, all right, I did a little pizza delivery in college. I never did the door dashed thing like that. But yeah, there's certain things you learn, especially when you're you know, I would just point out, like for all of you who do delivery now you don't even know. I'd have a big ass paper map in my car. Remember I'm doing it, and I did it when I was in southern California, and that's that's how you got around. We had a huge map in the in the back of the pizza place place called Ameacheese and and work. I would just go there and work very part time, but you know, it's a nice little extra money. And then I'd have to go on this map, and then i'd have my paper map, and then i'd have to like visually figure out how it's going to get places. And I got to tell you, especially when you're delivering like a business or a business park or something, you could get very confused and people still don't have a lot of patience for you. I would encourage you to have patients for your delivery drivers. Even though they have GPS. Now it's not fool proof. In fact, for some reason, the GPS for Uber coming into the radio station doesn't just take that nice straight road that is smoke Tree Court. It like drives people through the parking lot of like where the health place is over there. It's really weird if you've ever seen it. If if you ever get it, like an Uber eats delivery or something at the station, you'll notice it or you have to take an uber to or from it. So with that being said, I don't know how the hell this happens. But this is a thing that happened at an airport in Chicago that you probably heard of called.
Speaker 12: Oha responded to a car driving I don't o' hair tarmac over the weekend. Imagine this, CPD now says the vehicle belonged to a very confused food delivery driver who accidentally entered an area posted his off limits to non airport personnel. Where was he trying to get? Yeah, that's what I want to know. So the driver was not sighted. The incident happened on Saturday.
Speaker 2: My god, how do you turn around right once you're in?
Speaker 4: You're in?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I don't know if you know this the bill. The amount of pavement there to turn around is pretty substantial because they turned jets.
Speaker 2: Around on it, so there is a lot of it.
Speaker 1: But at some point you have to know you screwed up, right. You have to be like, I'm not in the right place. I'm not blaming the driver at all. It's insane that they were able to basically get up in there and nothing happened. Bike. If so, I can access the tarmac of a maje one of the biggest airports in the world by what just ignoring a sign. That's a problem. And at no point do you be like, oh, I'm driving a right they said he crossed runways. Do you understand how insane that is? Why do you think you ever listened to ATC when they're just moving planes around a busy airport, all right, So they'll give them, they'll give them a crossing point to be like, you know, take echo up to you know, Alpha Charlie or whatever and and hold right. And so they're just moving planes and then if anybody's on that taxiway on echo right, they have to coordinate when this plane can go ahead and cross that taxiway and not a moment before. Ground control is almost crazier than air control. Air traffic control man just trying to move people around. There was a guy who was very famous for really his demeanor and the way that he did it up. And I think you worked for Jfky kind of got famous being a great ground control guy. But it's it's it's pretty nerve wracking this And they also move tugs around. You know what tugs are? Tugs are the things that push the planes back. They call them tugs. And so those guys they can't even just randomly drive places. They got to hold at the same positions because they don't want to get run over by a plane man. And meanwhile, this guy's in a Honda cort or whatever just driving around the tarback watching planes. Dude, what's the takeoff speed of the three seven seven series? It's like, what, one hundred and sixty hundred and seventy miles an hour. You're doing twenty in a Prius and you're like, ah, something's up. I don't know what