Speaker 1: It's later with Mo Kelly. We're alive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. And Yes, I'm so happy about a lot of things. Tonight, Mark Ronner. He is continued with his homework assignment. I'm so proud. I'm like a proud parent. It's like, oh my, can't he get his homework? I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Well, as you know, I just want to please you. Move because I respect you so much. I gotta make it weird. C No, there's nothing weird about it. I crave your approval.
Speaker 1: Crave it. I'm feeling wildly uncomfortable. I would never mock you ever. No, not that you would mock me. It's just that, you know, it just sounds like it's wrong. It just doesn't feel right. I think you're the one making it weird now. But the show's good. Talk about Paradise on Hulu. Can't get to Walla to start watching for some reason. I have no idea Stefan has seen at least the first first episode. I don't know if he's gotten past the first episode. I'm getting there. I'm trying to finish Night Agent because that's getting really good too. That's difficult because I'm dealing with Knight Agent the recruit. Yeah, Paradise, too much good stuff. It's amp him up in my house. How are you tolerating all this defiance from Tawala? I don't know. I mean, it sounds like he and I are going through something. He's just you know, I talked to him. He's a little snippy with me. I try to ask him what's wrong. He starts yelling and throwing things. I don't know. It's just I think it's time for a little tough love.
Speaker 2: What you want to smack him around? This is your issue. I'm off to the sidelines, but you got to run a tight ship. Well, we will talk to Tuala a little bit later. He'll have plenty to say about Kendrick Lamar. If you didn't hear the news, we'll get into the news. His half time show on Sunday during the Super Bowl at this point, according to published reports, the most watched in super Bowl history. So doesn't matter what I had to say about it. It doesn't matter what you had to say about it, whether you liked it, whether you hated it, whether you couldn't stand it, whether you couldn't understand any of it. Didn't catch all the Hitten messages didn't understand the Drake beef does not matter. It was the most watched halftime show in the history of halftime shows. And we'll get into that before the end of the hour. And we have so much more, But we do have to go to Mark Ronner, because Mark, you have a lot of important information. Now tell me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm under the impression that this rain that we're supposed to get is supposed to start. Is it tonight?
Speaker 2: Wait for it to finish there we go late tonight, early morning, but the heaviest is supposed to be between Thursday afternoon and early Friday morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it will start tonight if it goes according to plan or what expectation, it will start tonight, but it'll be heaviest when I'm driving to work, when Stephan and I are driving to work. Is that what you're saying? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Possibly, In fact, it's already coming down, and pardon me a few places, but the real rain will start soon.
Speaker 1: Well, here in Burbank it looks just as dry as can be. And honestly, when I was leaving the house today, for the better part of the day, I had to run a lot of errands it was a gorgeous day. And if you hadn't told me in advance that there was rain on the way, I would have had no expectation, no indication. It was just a gorgeous day, few clouds in the sky, clear, you can see to the mountains. One of those rare occasions. But it didn't look like rain was coming our way. Carpe adm seize today. Yeah, you gotta enjoy it while it lasts. Well. Here's the thing, is, like we can't get a real balance, have a drought, and then we'll have all this rain, we'll have the fire season, and now we're just really getting into the fire season. We're not actually in the fire season. It's like pre fire season.
Speaker 2: If you're not a big fan of weather extremes, the future is not for you.
Speaker 1: You would think, though, in California, especially when we come to California expecting a stability of weather, a consistency of weather, it has been anything but that in the past six months or so. It's all over the place. I wonder why that could possibly be. Do you have any ideas? Some people call it climate change. I don't know. I don't know, I don't know. You'll know, say I absolutely have no idea. They don't tell anything around here. I told you that they don't tell me anything around here. No, you can't let that stand either. I have no power. People think like, hey, mo, don't you tell everybody what to do?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I tell nobody what to do, and even if I did, nobody would listen.
Speaker 2: No. Well, you can lead with the carrot and not the stick. And that involves ordering food for us tonight.
Speaker 1: How many times have I ordered food actually did not even order paid for food.
Speaker 2: He doesn't give me any more power around here. Well, you'll never know until you have to do more experimentation. I think the jury's still out. And if you'd order some food tonight, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Seems like you're trying to hint at something like order some food tonight. Do you know how many times I've ordered paid for food, not ordered food, paid for food for Stefan and he still doesn't listen to the show at all. I'm not even sure he's around right now. I can't even see him. He's gone to his happy place. But what do you expect? No, no, no, no. I can say some really funny stuff on occasion, and he's not even aware of any of it, all the times that I purchased food for the crew, nothing, absolutely nothing. Where is he right now? Tell me if you can find him. Can you see him? I can't see him.
Speaker 2: But you think you're paying for the rim shots and they're not merit based.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not. You know, we believe in everything merit based around here. Just so you know. Yeah, I know, no DEI rimshots? All right, I got it, I got it. I know that's what you're hitting out. I know you very much. That one was for me. That was for me. Don't try and you set him up, I knock him down.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I like that arrangement. But going ahead, there you go making it weird again.
Speaker 1: Oh real quick, Mark, what are you watching other than The Night Agent, The Recruit and Paradise?
Speaker 2: Like me so much? I just got finished. I watched episodes three and four of Paradise last night. But I'm watching old stuff like You're a big fan of Enter the Dragon. The Bruce Lee class.
Speaker 1: Absolutely seen it forty five hundred times.
Speaker 2: Over the weekend, I watched another movie by that same director, Robert Klaus, with a clearly drunk Robert Mitcham called The Amsterdam Kill on two B.
Speaker 1: I love that old stuff. Robert Mitcham. Wasn't he always drunk in all of his roles? Well, I'm being serious more as time passed.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, so if you get up to around the friends of Eddie Coyle, he was just trashed constantly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that doesn't surprise me at all. It's almost like, oh, he's not acting anymore. He really is inebriated and yet still incredibly cool. He could still deliver his lines, but I could tell, like see like a little off. Oh yes, intoxicated, got it? Got it?
Speaker 2: I mean they so missed the boat by just having that guy doing the beef. It's what's for dinner commercials. He should have been reading like those pharmaceutical commercial warnings at anything.
Speaker 1: He has the best voice of all time. Maybe alcohol has its limitations. I think it only helped him. I don't know about that. When we come back, you remember how we told you about or I should say, I said, I don't go to gas stations at night. I don't go to seven eleven. Well, law enforcement, especially specifically Taunt's Police Department and LAPD, they're saying that you must be careful because there is a recent increase in distraction thefts, and it's as it seems, people are distracting you so that you're more vulnerable as a potential victim. Will tell you about that, and once again I was right. They need to listen to me just a little bit more. Se If Stephan listened to me, he would know that I was funny. I was right, and I am pretty wittied and sightful, all around good guy. But he doesn't listen to the show.
Speaker 2: Well, it's his method of dealing with extreme neediness, and I think that we should take note of them.
Speaker 1: Is anyone going to find out where he is. We're getting ready to go to break, and I can't actually go to break without him switching. Whatever he does on the board, we makes that little sound effect. You know what that sound efect?
Speaker 2: When I go to the news, you sound like it's a six million dollar man effect? Is that how you think of me? I'm back, sorry, I can do the news better, stronger, faster to do the sound effect real quick. We're not gonna go to new just to hear the soun effect.
Speaker 1: That's it. I am sixty, I'm I'm working with children. We're live everywhere the iHeart Radio app. Wait wait, I wasn't ready. Children. I'm working with children. Can if I am sixty We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app now today, can if I turn a fi our newsroom and Mark Runner.
Speaker 2: All you're doing is cheapening it all right, Reset.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: There's a media release from the Torre's Police department, and it states that criminals are using quote unquote deceptive tactics in order to divert potential victims attention and then steal from them. Here's what it says. Quote Distraction thefts typically involve suspect creating a scenario to divert a victim's attention, allowing them and or their accomplices to steal personal belongings or valuables. Common tactics include asking for directions, spilling a drink, or creating a scene that requires assistance. A close quote, I wanna start with the last one. Creating a scene that requires assistance. I may be an a hole, but I don't stop for people who supposedly have car trouble. I just don't because I just know that is usually the ruse in this age of cell phones and triple A and all that kind of stuff. No, no, no, no, you don't need my help. You honestly don't need my help. You don't need the help of a stranger who just happens to be driving by. And I remember it was one time. It was about maybe a block from my mother's house, so we were in a residential neighborhood, and there was this guy and a woman supposedly having car trouble, trying to flag me down. I drove around them as fast as I could and didn't look back because it suspected me could they have been genuinely in need? Quite possibly, But between the two of them, somebody had a cell phone at, or triple a at, or jumper cables at, or lugrene whatever the hell they supposedly needed. Because there are two cars there.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I came across the same two people, but I came across driving.
Speaker 1: I had the kids in the car driving.
Speaker 4: I saw a man and a woman and it looked like the guy had stopped for the woman whose car broke down. Yes, it was, because the woman's hood was up and the guy was there, and they tried to flag me down, and I drove by in the first day, and I think maybe my daughter who said they may need a help, And I said, that is an able bodied man. He can walk wherever he needs to go to to get the help needed. You don't need me to add my two cents in when there's a dude.
Speaker 1: Right there already helping. What are you flagging me down for?
Speaker 4: If not so that one of you can take my car while the other one dropped.
Speaker 1: No hel to the note. I thought everyone thought as I did in those scenarios, but evidently not. These distraction crimes are not new. And that's part of the reason why I don't go to a gas stations at night. And when I do, I'm not on my phone. My head's on a swivel. Why because I'm prone, I'm vulnerable. I'm outside of my car in a place where they're looking for people who are spending money and not paying attention, and you can't get a clear view of everyone everywhere. Have you ever gone to a gas station and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, either some homeless person or some young person trying to sell some candy bars just seemingly came out of nowhere. Oh, yeah, it's scared. But Jesus out of you. Oh where did you come from? Yeah? Now, imagine that being someone who knt you harm. It's not hard. You have to be aware of your circumstances and situation, your location at all times, at all times. And in this world of always being on our phone and not paying attention when we're stopped, we are potential targets. And you talked about it. What was it you were telling about at the honeypot scheme? Oh, that's an old school.
Speaker 4: That is old school where an attractive young lady comes up and gets your attention and it's flirting with you while your back is turned clock right. At the back of your head, you are knocked out and all of your possessions are taking Some individuals I knew growing up they used to use this technique on security guards at shopping plazas and balls and things armed security guards to get a hold of firearms. So I knew that this technique worked, and it's working now even more something that a lot of people are not aware of. There is a new familiarity aspect to the scheme. Or they will come in and they will notice something on your shirt and be overly hype about whether it's a football team or a movie or something about the clubse.
Speaker 1: Like, oh man, you're to the Eagles, me too.
Speaker 4: Birds going next thing, you know, you're robbed. Whatever the bird gang slogan is, that's why eagles fly. Eagle fly, Yes, fly, eagles fly. Now they're flying away with your while in your car. I have simple rules.
Speaker 1: In fact, I was just doing a women's self defense seminar at my hop Keto studio on Saturday. We covered a lot of these same things, and we had members of LAPD LA Sheriff's Department as well who were there talking about basic self defense, which had nothing to do with a physical assault, just how to conduct yourself, carry yourself, be self aware wherever you go. And we all said the same thing. And I'm not a member of law enforcement, but there's some rules which are universal. You don't let someone get within ten feet of you. Someone can talk to you from ten feet away, but if they're within grabbing or punching or kicking distance, you've put yourself in danger unnecessarily. You know, if someone needs to ask you a question, they can ask it from ways away. They don't need to walk up on you. Ever, yep, Ever, I don't let anyone approach me at a gas station, just for example, that's in the middle of the damn day. Never. No, And if I'm somewhere and I'm not either sure of my surroundings or I'm not sure of someone who may be my immediate prime proximity, I'm looking at that person dead in the eye. I'm letting that person know I'm aware of your presence, not locked on because there may be someone coming from the other direction. But that's how I carry myself. I can't speak for other people, but I'm always aware of people, and I you know, I don't trust a lot of people, so that's another thing, not out of fear, but I'm always on alert, always got to be.
Speaker 4: You don't want to be on the letter from Kelly report forgetting Jack.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, don't want that mark. But you, as someone who worked the crime blotterer, as I say, yes, you probably have your own individual experiences and recommendations from just the crimes that you've seen and had to report on what we actually experienced a variation on what you guys are talking about.
Speaker 2: We pulled the long suffering one and I pulled over in a parking lot, a big parking lot to look at yelp and figure out where we were going to eat. And as we were pulled over there, a guy abruptly came to the window to ask if we'd seen a phone that he'd lost, and we were like, nope, haven't seen a phone. Sorry, and I pull out to back out because it immediately looked shady, only to see the guy has blocked us in with his car behind us, and we didn't notice it because they must have had his lights off or something, and so we immediately knew something was seriously wrong. And I'm not sure what caused the guy to leave apart from our stark terror, but it was obvious that it wasn't about the guy losing his cell phone, and it was just another distraction.
Speaker 1: I always you know, when you talk about whether you're vulnerable or not, someone is always watching you. Someone is always watching you. Maybe it's because they find you attractive, maybe it's because they like your clothes, maybe it's because they're sizing you up as far as how much how easy of a victim of a mark you may be. And if someone is going to approach you, you have to assume that they feel they have an advantage. Not only have they surprised you, they may have a weapon, they may have numbers. They believe that they have the upper hand on you. So anytime and interaction has begun, I have to assume that I'm at the disadvantage or they think I'm at a disadvantage. You have to think in advance of that moment, not just after you're in that moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody doing something like that to you has likely done it plenty of times, and it's your first time. Stay in the light, stay with other people. Minimize the chances of somebody isolating you from the herd yep like a cow.
Speaker 1: But to reset Torrence police and I assume other police departments are doing it as well. They're highlighting this what they're calling distraction thefts, people who are either unintentionally distracted on their own or they're being deceived and misled to distract them while there are others who are going to rob them. And just as a matter of course, in good practice, I don't engage with random strangers, especially out on the street. I have no reason to talk to and I wish it were a different time where you could say hello to everyone and walking down the street like it was Pleasantville or you know the Andy Griffith Show.
Speaker 2: But we don't live in that world, no, goober. Wait, so let's real plague. Aren't you Moe Kelly? Aren't you the guy on KFI? Can I come up and shake your hand?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But you don't see what's behind me either, So I will do that. But if you've already identified me, that's a little bit different, is it. Yes, because they have, They've put the interaction in a context. Doesn't mean that I'm relaxed, But at least I know where this is coming from. And it makes more sense than someone saying, hey, do I know you? No, you don't, or do you can I ask you a favorite for something? Or you're like just a blanket statement. Yeah, those open ended, very vague questions. You know, do you know how to get to or have you seen or is this where I can find? Ain't that kind of stuff? Those are red flags.
Speaker 4: Walking out of the supermarket late last night, guy came up to me. Uh. He had a box or something, look like energy drinks or something, and he's like, hey.
Speaker 1: You wanna you wanta Do you want to drink? This is good?
Speaker 4: I'm like, no, I'm gonna shot from across the park. No, I'm okay, I'm good. I don't need nothing from you. Man, get in my car. He's just walking around the parking lot with energy drinks. Like, no, dude, No, we don't want them to.
Speaker 1: Potentially take my keys, take something from me, take my life. Yea, damn it. No, I'm not trying to buy anything. The closest thing I'll do is I'll talk to the kids who are in front of the grocery store selling the candy bar candy bars for the team trip trip that doesn't exist. But you know it's like, yeah, yeah, I'll play along. I'll play along. No, you're not big enough to play football. I know you're not on the football team. But I would rather do that than going out and actually jacking folks. So you know, that's that's as far as I'll go. Other than that, leave me alone, Leave me alone. I looked at it.
Speaker 2: I knew we could finally agree about something. Oh no, I look alone. Those girl scouts. I don't trust them at all. Trying to sell those cookies, Oh, vicious criminals. Would you like to buy some some What are those samas?
Speaker 1: No, get back before I kick you in your teeth, little girl damn can't trust anybody k IF I AM six forty We live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app Kendrick Lamar. When we come back, new record the most watched halftime show for the Super Bowl ever, will tell you how and why just a moment.
Speaker 3: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: And you might have heard Mark Runner talk about it and talk about it a little bit more Kendrick Lamar. And there was some, when I say controversy, there was dissension on whether people as an aggregate liked the halftime show super Bowl got it, thought it was quote unquote appropriate. Some people criticized it for being to this or to that. I'll let you fill in those blanks however you want. I thought, as a long time hip hop fan in a long time, I wouldn't say a phishing nod. I know a little something about hip hop. I've worked in hip hop, I've promoted hip hop music. I know something about the history of hip hop. For me, it was eh and I know a lot about the Super Bowl shows. It wasn't a show which was historically on the level of a super Bowl show. Wasn't like you had helicopters and different people descending from the top of the stadium. It wasn't on that level. Wasn't that type of show. And Twela and nine you had talked about it, how it would have been great for a Kendrick Lamar show. I didn't think it was a super Bowl esque halftime show. And that's just me and maybe my baggage that I bring to the concept of super Bowl halftime show. But when you're talking about TV, the last word is the ratings. That's the final word. It doesn't matter what I think about. It doesn't matter if I loved it, doesn't matter if I hated it. It doesn't matter if you hated it. It doesn't matter if you don't like rap music you thought it was inappropriate for a super Bowl half None of that matters. The only thing that matters in TV ratings and viewership. That's it. It doesn't matter if you were hate watching it, doesn't matter if you watched it and didn't get it. It doesn't matter if you watched it and loved it. It just matters if you watched it and it was the most watched half time show at the super Bowl. Ever, in fact, the second half of the game was the most watched television in history. That's not what I'm saying, That's what Nielsen is saying. What's different now, and I think which adds to it is it used to be before the age of streaming, you had to watch the Super Bowl on a conventional television set, broadcast television. And let's say you were doing something at that time and you couldn't be in front of a conventional television shiit set, you just didn't watch the super Bowl. You just couldn't do it. It was no other way. Now you could watch the super Bowl on your phone. You could have been Mark Ronner and watching it on to be Live. There were a number of streaming options for people to watch the Super Bowl, and yes, it all counts as part of viewership. It's not cheating, it's just no people have other ways in which they can actually watch it, and people tuned in for any number of reasons. I had a conversation if you were listening to the show yesterday with Shannon Farren, and she was saying like, maybe the show wasn't for us, as in people over forty. I don't disagree with that. But my fifty five year old ass was still watching. You know, the show may not have been for me, but I definitely tuned in, not only because I knew I was going to talk about it, but I was actually curious about it. And that's all that matters. And the super Bowl now, at least the commercials to run during the halftime are going to be a hell of a lot more. Why because they have the supporting data to justify it of how many people presumably would be watching.
Speaker 4: I think in cases like this there needs to be like an asterisk or dot dot dot in an era of streaming. It is the most watched super Bowl of all time. Because I'd promise you this, if the same metrics existed when Michael Jackson performed at Super Bowl, I could promise you this nothing would ever touch its numbers.
Speaker 1: If Prince see I ought to push back on that, if only because and I pulled this list in. There are performers who are presently more well known worldwide than Kendrick Lamar. Yes he's won twenty two Grammys, Yes he's won a Pulis Surprize. Yes he won I think five Grammys just a few days ago. He's as hot as he's ever been. But as far as a household name people known around the world, I'm willing to say that Usher is more well known e popular. That was just last year. I'm saying these are all the half time shows in the industry. The West Coast Hip Hop Tour in twenty twenty two, yeah, twenty twenty one, The Weekend. I don't think Kendrick Lamar is known like the Weekend. I don't think Kendrick Lamar, even on this day, is as well known worldwide as Shakira Jennifer Lopez when they did that show. Obviously, Beyonce I'm quite sure has a larger worldwide fan base than Kendrick Lamar because I know Beyonce and sell out arenas and stadiums around the world. Kendrick Lamar is not there yet.
Speaker 4: In terms of the tune in watch, Kendrick Lamar has currently a single that is double diamond.
Speaker 1: Explain what that means to us.
Speaker 4: That means more than twenty million people have downloaded this song.
Speaker 1: His song they Ain't Like.
Speaker 4: Us Not Like Us is quite possibly the largest song we have had in a decade. Bar Nunn the bar none him performing the idea of him even performing that song at Super Bowl had everyone in the world, including Drake, tuning in to say, is he gonna do that on the world stage.
Speaker 1: Well, let me tweet that it wasn't a guarantee that he was going to perform it because there were legal issues because Drake was trying to suit yes, regarding that song, and from what I understand, the NFL had asked him or request that he did not perform the song. Yes. So yes, people were tuning in to.
Speaker 4: See whether he was whether he was going to and as a result of him performing it and doing it, the rewatching on YouTube and every other platform available also counts to the most watched. It wasn't just the day of watching, it was all the watching that comes after on YouTube, which was giving two of those numbers. It's sours yes, So now it does go into a the most watched Why because it's the most talked about Beyonce, Shakira, and Jayla. Although they're artists that people like Bruno Mars, they've all got huge shows, they've been on the road, they've all got platinum bobles got it. But Kendrick Lamar right now is the most talked about artists bar none.
Speaker 1: Hold that thought. We got to go to a break, but we can pick it up on the other side because I know there's more to talk about. What we say, Kendrick Lamar had the most watched super Bowl halftime show in history. Is it accurate given what we know about streaming today? We'll talk about it more in just a moment.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Kelly six Live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app And just to continue our conversation, we were talking about Kendrick Lamar and it was announced today that his halftime show during the Super Bowl was the most watched halftime show ever. And before the show tonight, it got me looking back at the previous performers who performed at the Super Bowl, going back to two thousand and one. That was Aerosmith, n Sync, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige and Nelly, And back then you never had a single performer. You had a slew of performers, and they've moved away from that. Two thousand and two was You two and Others? Two thousand and three, Shania Twain no doubt in sting two thousand and four, the Infamous, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake Show two thousand and five, Paul McCartney two thousand and six, The Rolling Stones two thousand and seven, Prince two thousand and eight, Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers two thousand and nine, Bruce Springsteen and The East Street Band twenty ten, The Who. These are all the people that Kendrick Lamar eclipsed also twenty eleven, The Black Eyed Peas, Usher and Slash twenty twelve, Madonna twenty thirteen, Beyonce twenty fourteen, Bruno Mars, Red Hot Chili Peppers. I really liked that show a lot. Twenty fifteen was Katy Perry, Lenny Kravitz and Missy Elliott twenty sixteen, Coleplay, Beyonce, Bruno Mars again, I like that show twenty seventeen, Lady Gaga twenty eighteen, Justin Timberlake and the Tennessee Kids. Twenty nineteen was Run five, Travis Scott and Big Boy of the Group Outcast twenty twenty, Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Bad Bunny and Others twenty twenty one. The weekend twenty twenty two was West Coast hip hop Doctor Dre Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar and Mary J. Blige and Eminem made an appearance twenty twenty three, Rihanna twenty twenty four, Usher and Alisia Keys and others. In twenty twenty five, Kendrick Lamar special guest Sisson.
Speaker 4: Kendrick Lamar out of all of those artists at the time that they performed on Super Bowl, I think, honestly, with the exception of Beyonce, as far as artists who were so talked about coming off of a major haul at the Grammys, where every one's hotter than Kendrick lam No one's hotter than Kendrick Lamar. Right now everyone is talking about Kenchrick Glamar. He has quite possibly one of the most consequential songs in all of radio right now, all across the country. Yes, everyone was already tuning in two seed to your point, is he gonna do the song? And then when word got out that he did, I saw the numbers on YouTube just going up. It's out of control the number of times that the entirety of that halftime performance has been watched to rewatch to get all the innu window and all the code.
Speaker 1: Didn't watch it over and over and over and over.
Speaker 4: So people can go on social media and say, you didn't get it, you're not woke, you don't know what's going on in the world, you're.
Speaker 1: Asleep at the wheel. Da da da da da da. I got it. That's why it's the most watched. I think that's your most convincing point, if only because no one's likely going back to watch Lady Gaga No Disrespect two and three times in that twenty four hours. You've seen it. Maybe check you out again, but that's it. The Room five, Travis Scott, big boy nah ope, the weekend Now he had microphone problems. That was the most memorable thing about that. So yeah, as far as rewatchability and Nielsen, how in that first twenty four hours also counts like a live watch. Yeah, I get that. But there was a confluence of what I would call a confluence of events all meeting at this moment. How he was the It's almost like if Taylor Swift was performing at the Super Bowl last year, after the year she had just coming off tour, and she was the biggest thing in music at the time, then you probably would have seen a similar result.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thirty nine million views alone on YouTube for the NFL Kendrick Lamar's Apple Music super Bowl halftime show.
Speaker 1: It's like a damn Marvel trailer, yeah, you know, except as thirteen minutes long. So but it'll be interesting to see. But even that aside, the overall ratings for the Super Bowl were up as well. It was just and I said it, and I still remain that it was a boring game. It was a boring telecast. But you know, a boatload of people tuned in, more so than even last year. For whatever it's worth. But for now, Kendrick Lamar is King of the Hill KF I am six forty. We are live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: The more you know, the easier it is to avoid the idiots around you.
Speaker 2: K S.
Speaker 1: I'm the KOST HD two Los Angeles, Orange County, Live everywhere on the radio.