Speaker 1: There's never a shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right. Hey, I want to give you a little heads up. Make sure later this morning when the voting for you say it, we play it opens up, which is about seven to twenty on the JR Facebook page. You put your votes in this week.
Speaker 1: Cause uh we have Metalica tickets all week long, yep.
Speaker 2: And that's how you get qualified. Each morning, just place a vote for you say it, we play it pretty simple, and we'll remind you again don't worry. Right before seven twenty seven twenty is when you're able to start the votes.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of times you go to a website and it's it's to try to get a question answered or a concern and you go to the Frequently Asked Questions or maybe there's a ask your Questions here or I get your Questions Answered thing. McDonald's has that on their website.
Speaker 1: And I said, I bet I know what the biggest question is on there. It has to do with the ice cream machine, doesn't it. No, really No.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the biggest question is, but it's a question in particular that has now got the attention of social media. When somebody asked, how does Grimace breed grim the big purple mascot that they've had around, you know, over fifty years. At this point, not a lot is known about the Grimace mascot, Like what exactly is he a milkshake? Just a purple blob a taste bud?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is there a missus Grimace? All of this got somebody curious, and they asked, and.
Speaker 1: What did McDonald's come back with? Here's some free fries. The whoever runs the account was not amused. They responded just with the word sigh. And someone else then chimes in and says this needs to be studied. Then McDonald sits back and says, does it? Then I kept going as the original screenshot then went on to take on a life of its own as the person answer the question McDonald's see and McDonald's response, I just started sweating. Someone else and then jumps in and says, I think some things are better to remain a mystery. See, here's the problem McDonald's should have never answered. Period. When something dumbs like that asked at the text line, I just go next.
Speaker 2: You're setting yourself up here.
Speaker 1: Actually, yea, if somebody asks as something like that, I would actually love seeing that a text line. But if you're them, you just just move along, you know what. I Seriously, when people start doing politics, I just go right to the next question. Do you know what?
Speaker 2: I think I would have responded here, and I think this would have been somewhat clever and playing on how things really are.
Speaker 1: He's Barney's gay partner.
Speaker 2: No, I would have said, this type of smart ass question is better asked over at the Wendy's social media because they are smart asses over there, seriously, and then you can get a whole other level of heat going with one of your main competitors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but do they really need it? I mean, they're really not in that neck and neck competition, you know what I'm saying. I mean, I like Nea Wendy's. I like, may I makeing ease, but I think that the clear winner.
Speaker 2: Is still the question remains.
Speaker 1: At least we know how how Wendy was created. It's Dave's daughter. She's Dave's daughter, right as far as I know. Yes, remember she was actually in the commercials for a while and then she just disappeared. That fell on his face. Yeah, that was all right, let's get this one out of here. A little cute character. You know, the cartoon is much better than the grown adult woman version. Yeah, that's Wendy showed up after Dave kicked the bucket. And anyway, that's where's Yes, I am Dave's daughter who's been behind the scenes. Now I'm running it. And again I like me. Wendy'sming like me.
Speaker 2: Wendy's assuming the testing on that commercial didn't come back like they had wished. We go to Conrod, Texas, where parents of first graders they were a little bit pissed off with the.
Speaker 1: Could you picture a grimace making love? I mean it just kind of a big purple missile. Okay, well, I don't think we'll be read. I don't know. This is just another question to be asked. All right, go ahead and chime in and ask him if he did have right now, I think it would be purple. You would think that the dogs would be we're treading lately here, but you would think of dogs would be just you know that doberman has the black or brown. But no, I think all animals have pinks. Yes, but we don't know what grimace is is the whole point. It doesn't have determined I'm sure you could pack it on though.
Speaker 2: Parents of first graders in a school district in Conrod, Texas are upset and outraged after a teacher uh took away these students. This is these first graders, their their restroom rights to go to the bathroom. After someone lost the restroom pass around lunchtime, Miss.
Speaker 1: Berrera took it away from us and like, my friends need to go potty. He really bad. Some people were crying to death to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: So initially we were told too. After we as parents got to got into a group and started talking more, it has come down to be there's about six who actually soiled themselves and had accidents.
Speaker 2: Little first graders pooping and peeing themselves.
Speaker 1: I would have been guilty.
Speaker 2: Teacher was irritated beyond irritation. I guessed and snapped and said, none of you were using the restroom for the rest of the day.
Speaker 1: You can't do that to a little first graders. Man happy them. This would be me. I'd be fired after the first day. Oh, totally, there's no doubt. You wouldn't make the first hour. Probably not I would. I would make it up to about lunch, and then I'd say, wait, lunch, I gotta eat here that restaurant over there. If you know what I'm talking about, I'd be out. Man. My wife teaches first grade. Actually that's the great cheese and look first grade. You have a couple of those kids who at the beginning of first grade, they were in kindergarten the year before. Some of them still kind of you know, you gotta have the nurse have a Paris pare pants because you know, some of these kids just learned to the body. So we get the Huggies going. No, not so much Huggies just you know, plastic pants telled it to what. No, it's just regular undies. That's why they didn't need to change if they had the Huggies. And you're not always sending your kid the first grade and Huggies.
Speaker 2: Pat, it's a long time ago since my kid was in first grade.
Speaker 1: Again, wouldn't make it an hour. I would love to see it was like when you and I had I would.
Speaker 2: Stroke out, dude, I'm telling you right now. See, I'm comfortable on my own skin to that level. And I admit my I've told you my biggest flaws, my lack of patience. I continuously try to work on it. It's gotten a little better in some regards, but overall it still sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, pat I watching you teach your first grade class would be like when you and I had to deliver mail because we did Operation Mailsack, and that was a whole debacle in his own But watching you hike up the hills of Maitland, I have more mail than you. Bob, shut up. That was great. That's the best. That was a really cool gig that he did. Let's see infamous hills of Maitland. Yeah, well that's who you were saying. I gotta trudge up this hill with this big heavy bag. Come on, dude, got great.
Speaker 2: Guy in Canada pulled over by police there for multitasking. I'm sure the Turnpike tugger will appreciate this story. Had his phone propped up where the speedometer readout is little uh, little cinema action going on.
Speaker 1: Hey, at least to get there instead of on the TV that drops down near your review mirror. Those are always great to see when you're driving. I remember seeing that driving down to Mia or driving down to the keys around Miami. I'm like this person watching a hardcore porn going down ninety five.
Speaker 2: More on this story at our Facebook page. By the way, cops to him, wait till you get home?
Speaker 1: Dude? Can you wait till you get home? You've got to be pretty hard up if you're doing that. I'm sorry, but I guess we'll butchet board or or month. You know what I'm saying. Doing taking care of taking advantage of time. It's time management. Pat long, hard road is what it is. Glinch and Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j R R
Speaker 1: All right for more than