Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Alison Steinberg and welcome to in Focus. Can't you just feel the excitement building towards the presidential election in November. Eager voters of all stripes are desperate with the hope of a return of some normalcy and possibly even the America we once loved one that was sane, prosperous, and safe. Now to achieve that, many are counting on the return of Trump and America First policies and all signs seem to indicate that that's happening.
Speaker 2: Traditional signs.
Speaker 1: That is, yesterday, Trump was welcomed by Republican senators who gave him a standing ovation, and according to Trump, they stand with him one thousand percent, saying, quote, we agree on just about everything, and if there isn't, we work it out. We have one thing in mind, and that's making our country great end quote. But have GOP senators and congress people proven that during his last administration and since. But aside from congressional support, there's other traditional indicators of a win, like the three million dollar fundraiser that took place in London, the biggest Republican fundraiser ever to take place outside of the US.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Right, God have bank to woo the voters. Speaking of voters, what better sign of an impending win than the polls. Reportedly, Trump has now jumped to a national lead over Biden. So what could possibly go wrong except, of course, the new non traditional yet historical indicator of an outcome election theft by.
Speaker 2: The deep State.
Speaker 1: Emerald Robinson, host of The Absolute Truth with Emerald Robinson, joins us now to discuss Emerald and welcome back, and thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 2: It's great to see.
Speaker 4: Him, Hi, Allison, always good to see you.
Speaker 2: Thank you well, Emerald.
Speaker 1: The excitement and expectations of a win are super high right now, and I hate to burst the bubble, but people need to not count on those indicators. I know you've been talking a lot about this on X.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Well, I guess you've been paying attention to X.
Speaker 4: And you see, I'm getting a lot of flak from people like Scott Presler, who suggests that I'm nothing but a Debbie Downer.
Speaker 5: But look, I'll say, here's the difference.
Speaker 4: Between someone like Scott Presler and I, and that's that I'm a journalist.
Speaker 5: I'm not an activist.
Speaker 4: And you know he's going out there registering votes and in a free and fare and election.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely wonderful.
Speaker 4: But like I said, I'm a journalist and I have to deal in facts, and when I look at the reality of where we are, there's been nothing changed from the twenty twenty twenty two elections where there was massive amounts of frauds.
Speaker 5: So while the polls are.
Speaker 4: Amazing and look Trump, I think rass Mussen has Trump in a new poll out today up seven points, and all the traditional polls, though they have predicted a massive landslide win for Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen and then a loss for Donald Trump in twenty twenty by much more, are saying that he's ahead.
Speaker 5: If your elections are rigged.
Speaker 4: This is the question I posed to your audience, if your elections are rigged, and I suspect that many in your audience believe they are because they've seen a lot of evidence on your show and on one American News, who've been excellent on covering the issue. How does it matter if your candidate is leading in the polls, Because if your elections are rigged, you know, does it matter if your candidate's leading in contributions? And I think a lot of people are falling into the trap of thinking this is a normal twenty twenty four election year. But I would just offer to you to look at what happened in Puerto Rico and June second in their primaries. So until we know that the Trump team and the GOP the Republican National Committee have a strong legal strategy, which I am being told by insiders, you know who are afraid to go on the record officially with their names to it, but many of them telling me there is nothing being done. There are not all these lawyers on the ground, like Coachair Michael Watley says, and this seems like a deja vous of twenty twenty. So I just want people to look at the reality and while yes, you need to get out and vote, I'm not saying don't vote, and I don't not register voters, but you have to look at the other problems and address the other problems. Because I would also offer to you people say, well, you need to chase votes. He just needs to get more votes. Donald Trump got seventy four million votes in twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: That's more than any incomebent president ever. Yeah, he got the votes.
Speaker 4: So that's why I say we have to be more realistic because we still have several months and there could be some changes made if you can put enough pressure on your Republican state legislatures to implement and.
Speaker 5: Make your officials follow election law.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, and I think the pressure does need to be put on. I'm shocked that that is not happening where I'm shocked there's not more of a discussion of, you know, the issues that we saw back in the last election that obviously will be an issue this time around again. It's it's weird to me that that's not really a conversation that's being had and this this optimism is so high, which is great, but like, let's fix the problem first, right, Let's take a closer look at the poll that you mentioned. You know, Trump has the saying make it too big to rig. But Rasmussen posted on X these numbers here, I mean question to Georgia voters September twenty twenty three, who did you vote for in the twenty twenty presidential election? All Georgia voters, Trump forty six percent, up seven Biden thirty nine percent, someone else eight percent, didn't vote, four percent, not sure, three percent. Oh yet Biden got the win, didn't he? I mean, this sums it all up, doesn't it.
Speaker 4: I think this is an excellent indicator for those who question election fraud and then wonder about the polls.
Speaker 5: I think that lines up with pretty much what we see right.
Speaker 4: This polling was very good, and I love that Rasmussen is the only polling company that will actually run surveys like this because it's important for us to know where the public really is and how they felt that they voted in especially in the twenty twenty election. So that means that Donald Trump would have won, and it kind of lines up with the numbers that you see as I follow evidence of election fraud. I cover all these investigations in Georgia. I will admit I probably spend more time on Georgia than any other state, though I do cover election fraud broadley in the evidence, but Georgia is such the king pin of it.
Speaker 5: It is the.
Speaker 4: Belly of the beast when it comes to election fraud. And I've been looking at Georgia even prior to the twenty twenty election because I was questioning Biden going there and while there's so much Democrat focus, because it didn't seem like it would be in play for Joe Biden, and then we found out how it happened, and now we're constantly seeing the evidence, whether it's Joe Ross and Kevin Makla who are responsible for the machine count to investigation, that it was very damning. They released those results on May seventh at the state election board meeting in Georgia, and it shows that there were thousands, thousands of duplicate ballots. Right that was from a different investigation than a machine count to investigation. There's a thousands of missing ballots and that's just in one county out of one hundred and.
Speaker 5: Fifty nine counties in Georgia.
Speaker 4: So when you look at the thousands of discrepancies and ballots, then you see that that rass must and poll probably lines up pretty correctly with the actual number of votes for Biden versus Trump in the state of Georgia.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I mean, I think it is very symbolic, perfectly indicative of what is happening nationwide really and yes, it is absolutely still a massive problem that again we need to address and hold these people accountable for. But while we were talking about these battleground states, you just posted that in infamous Arizona, they are already hiding voting records. Can you explain for us more about what you uncovered here?
Speaker 4: Sure, this is actually Michelle Swenett who uncovered this. She use a great grassroots activist in the state of Arizona. She also, you know, does a podcast to share all of her research or investigations that she does, and she was flagging this on X from me because she is one of those people that actually does what she recommends other people do and try to obtain what should be public information, the cast vote records and match it up with what actually was voted on that day.
Speaker 5: And that is, as you know, one of the.
Speaker 4: Strategies that have been promoted very strongly, particularly by mister Mike Lindell, for whom I have my on whose platform, frank Speech. I have my show that aras four pm Eastern every day at frankspeech dot com is encouraging people to go do the cast voat records so you can kind of canvas survey see if the vote matches up with the results on from election day. They're now in multiple states, not just Arizona, but multiple states shutting down the access to cast voat records and when Michelle reached out to her to America of a county to try to get this public information. She was shut down and they basically told her in so many words that no one you could mean Donald Trump himself, and you're not getting the cast vote records in the twenty twenty four election. So then there's really no way for the public to have checks and balances to make sure that the count is cracked.
Speaker 1: I can't say I'm too shocked, but that is pretty darn incredible.
Speaker 2: My goodness.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: The other way in which the uniparty sought to steal the twenty twenty four election was by covering up the theft of twenty twenty, of course, which now brings me to the FEDS direction on January sixth and the January sixth Sham Committee. Republican Liz Cheney led the cover up, with the Sham Committee aiming to destroy Americans and criminalize questioning the outcome of future elections, really to set the stage for no one being allowed to question twenty twenty four results. Emerald, what's your predictions for what happens with a Biden win and America not believing it.
Speaker 5: That's a great question.
Speaker 4: I think there's a lot of people pondering that question with concern. You're asking if Biden wins and Americans don't believe it, will they just stand.
Speaker 5: By a second time? And we don't know.
Speaker 4: I have doctor John Eastman regularly on my show, and I often say he's probably the second most persecuted man after Donald Trump. He's been indicted in now Arizona and Georgia. Of course he's still trying to keep his law license in California. But a California bar judge with an interesting background, I'll say, we probably don't have time to go in that today recommended his disbarment. He is very concerned that Americans will rebel because they know that they're no longer living in a constitutional republic, that they're living in a banana republic. And there is the question of what happens. I also wonder, and this is a question many of us are having. Our a conversation we're having right now is let's say that Donald Trump wins. Let's say it's by some sort of a slim margin, and then they kind of flip the fraud script.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Saw you played that clip of Donald Trump meeting with Republican members on the Hill this week, and he says they're fully behind me. I would say to him, as Julie Kelly play pointed out this week, do you pe governors and Attorney's general haven't done anything about the JA six prosecutions. The members he met with on the Hill are still actively funding the FBI and Jack Smith that is targeting him himself. So what makes him think that, given a contested election, they will back him this time? Because remember how fast they folded. On January sixth, I was standing in the Capitol that day. I was in the cannon rotunda. I got pushed off air by Capitol police, and I had been talking to a lot of these members that were planning to raise opposition to the counts the electoral and they were going to present. They had so much evidence to present that day. They went through it with so many of us in the days before, and it was excellent evidence. It was damning evidence for the fraudend twenty twenty, and once the narrative, you know, once the rioting happened, which we know, I would say to Liz Cheney, she knows that Nancy Pelosi purposely set that up. She knows exactly what happened, and I would say as a part of it, she knows that they meant for this to happen, because it stopped the debate on election fraud on the floor that day. So how does Donald Trump think those same people who are still actively funding the FBI and won't stand up for j six prisoners are going to stand up for him if there is a closely contested election, and I think that's a possibility as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there will be.
Speaker 4: If he wins, there will be a contest to certifying him in the Electoral College.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. That's such a great point. It's it's all the same actors who claim to be, you know, in support of MAGA, yet we've seen how they respond, you know, in these these times where our freedoms are truly at stake, and I don't have much hope in them, quite frankly, but I guess, you know, we'll have to wait and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Emerald.
Speaker 1: We can't talk election controls without, of course, the FBI and the DOJ and their jack boots trampling. Next one neck they went after is Alex Jones, of course, whose empire is really crumbling under the weight of a billion dollar judgment right now before we're out of time today.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious to get your thoughts on the latest with him.
Speaker 4: Look, Alex Jones has fought the good fight for a long time, and it's amazing that he's been able to stand this long. This man has been right on so many fronts going back decades. So of course they want to target him, and they like to shut him up as quick as they can before the twenty four election because he's one of those who blows the whistle early on and he tells Americans what to expect, and sometimes he tells it early enough that he disrupts the process. Yeah, so they have to do something about him. Look, I still have faith that Alex Jones will continue to stand because he has thus far. This is probably the biggest pressure he's been under. But I don't feel like they'll be able to take Alex Jones down.
Speaker 5: I can't say.
Speaker 4: Particularly perfectly why I feel that way, but I just do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, he has a massed a huge following, well deserved. I think he has been writing so many things and I don't think you know, they can try as hard as they want to shut info Wars down, but at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I think the people are.
Speaker 1: On the side of truth and that means standing with Alex Jones, so we will see what happens. Emerald, thank you so much for joining us today and thank you for always speaking the truth as well.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you.
Speaker 5: Oh, thanks so much, Alison.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the fiftieth G seven Summit is underway in Italy and brain dead zombie puppet Biden has done nothing but disappointed shocker. We'll discuss the latest with Alex Newman right after the break.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 8: Listeners are always asking me how can they watch O and N live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud tv spelled k l O wd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live packages only two dollars and fifty cents per month for all that you can watch. Go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with a K and W question for you, what is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News network from your Roku Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 9: Simply go to the app store and.
Speaker 8: Search for oa N enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including My.
Speaker 9: Show in Focus.
Speaker 8: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network.
Speaker 9: Are available for free at OLI and N dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting OINN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably going to want some.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: The fiftieth G seven Summit is underway in Italy. Heads of state from Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and the United States are gathered to discuss economic policies and security issues facing the leading industrialized nations.
Speaker 2: But of course we know what this really is.
Speaker 1: A gathering of genocidal maniacs with one who apparently doesn't know what in the world is actually going on. Wow, this is the brave leader of the so called free world. Come on, guys, seriously, I think we at least deserve an actor with his wits about him. But you know, then again, we do have to remember there's always a reason for what we're being shown. Joining us now to discuss all of this and more. CEO of Liberty Sentinel Media and author of the book in Doctrinating Our Children to Death, Alex Newman, Alex, welcome back.
Speaker 2: It's great to see you.
Speaker 1: I guess they've just given up on trying to hide Biden's cognitive decline.
Speaker 2: But I'm curious to get your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Why think that is, I mean, shouldn't they want him to look somewhat functional at this event?
Speaker 10: Well, thank you for having me, Alison. Great to be with you as always, And you know, when what you said is exactly right, there's always a reason for what they're showing you. And I suspect I can't prove it, but I suspect that there are forces who want this picture on television screens and newspapers around the world. They want to make America and our country look like a decrepit, dying, unstable, poor leader. And you know that sounds counterintuitive at first glance, but when you look back over the last decade, the globalists at the Council on Foreign Relations, the Commonist Chinese, the Russians, and many very powerful people in our country have been openly calling for what they call a multi polar world order. Well, that multipolar world order where Russia, Communist China, South Africa, Brazil, et cetera will have a bigger seat at the table is only possible if you eliminate the old world order, the unipolar world order. And I think we're watching that happen now with what's happening with.
Speaker 11: The bricks, et cetera.
Speaker 10: And I think it's a very fitting symbol for where they want the world to think of America as being dying, decrepit, confused, no idea, what's going on. So maybe I'm being too conspiratorial, but I don't think the press would be showing this, and I don't think his advisors and puppet masters would be allowing it unless somebody had put some thought into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, Alex, I think you are spot on.
Speaker 1: I think there's absolutely got to be a reason, and I think that is the reason. They want the world to know how weak we are, what a devastation Biden is, and really, you know how much he's absolutely destroyed our country. It's just so sad to see, really you kind of have to laugh because if not, you'll cry. But Alex, what do you believe the G seven get together is really all about. I know they say economic policies and security issues, but what do you think that actually means.
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 10: I think Ukraine is a big topic on the agenda, and I think we're moving into a new phase in geopolitics again. This trans position to a multipolar world order is one of the top topics of discussions in diplomatic circles behind the scenes. This is true at the UN, this is true in the UN agencies, this is true at the Kremlin, this is true in Beijing. And so we're watching now a restructuring of the way the world works.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 10: I think part of what's happening with America is we are being judged by God. I mean, the number of babies murdered, the wickedness that has not just taken over our land but that is being exported by the United States to the world is out of control and there's no way God will allow that to continue indefinitely. But I think in human terms, physically, in this physical realm, we're watching really a dramatic reshuffling of geopolitics may be unprecedented since World War Two, and I think by the time the year is over, it's going to become much more clear what that's going to look like. I think they may very well be setting us up for World War three. They're certainly setting us up for a fundamental restructuring of the monetary order. The US dollar will no longer be the global reserve currency, and so all of this is incredibly significant. It's going to impact the lives of every single American and every person on the planet. And I know that this is a big topic of conversation with the folks at the G seven and a lot of these other international forum.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely frightening times ahead and really really scary to know what is truly going on behind the scenes here. But one thing that they have come to an agreement on is using Russian assets they've been able to freeze, essentially as a collateral for a fifty billion dollar loan for Ukraine. Reportedly, Putin has called this theft. But what are your thoughts on this, Alex, Yeah, and it is theft.
Speaker 10: I mean, it's very clearly theft. It's taking something that doesn't belong to you. And frankly, I think this actually gives Putin the perfect justification to really step up this war.
Speaker 11: And I do believe that that's.
Speaker 10: What a lot of powerful people want. They want this conflict with Ukraine and Russia to morph into a global conflagration, potentially including World War three. And so if hypothetically, and they've been talking about this more and more, if hypothetically Putin were to launch some nuclear weapons, whether at Poland or Germany or France, or even at the United States, which I don't think is outside the realm of possibility. We know that there are nuclear armed, or at least potentially nuclear armed Russian warships and submarines right off the coast of my home state of Florida. All of this that is being engineered would provide cover and would be a perfect pretext for that because right now, Putin, actually, as ridiculous as it sounds, looks like the adult in the room. Yes he's a gangster, yes he's a wicked man, but he looks like the adult in the room, whereas these Western leaders, degenerate Western leaders pushing transgenderism and homosexuality and abortion and more war, look.
Speaker 11: Like the crazies.
Speaker 10: And so if and when it comes time to strike the United States, which again I think is a very real possibility. Nobody wants to talk about it. I think it's a very real possibility. Putin and the commonist Chinese will then look reasonable and responsible because they're clearly reacting then to this whole horror show that is taking place across the West.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yes, I think you're spot on there. I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. But all of this comes on the heels of the US Saudi petro dollar packed ending. Now after fifty years, Alex, can you sort of break this down for us and explain to us just how bad this actually is for America.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's hard to overstate the implications of this, Allison. So, when the US government formally severed the last link to go back in the early nineteen seventies under Richard Nixon, the reason that the US dollar maintained its global position as really the king of currencies is because of.
Speaker 11: This agreement with the Saudis.
Speaker 10: The Saudis, basically the top oil exporters in the world, said all oil in the international market's going to be sold and purchased in US dollars. That propped up the dollar as the global reserve currency that allowed the United States to continue exporting inflation, exporting paper money, and importing real goods and services, cheap Chinese junk made by slaves, oil from Saudi Arabia, etc. Well, those days appear to be rapidly coming to a close. It probably won't happen tomorrow, but what we're going to see here, almost inevitably is the dislocation of the US dollar as a global reserve and then again, to go back to what we started about a total restructuring of the geopolitical world. The US is losing its position monetarily, militarily, diplomatically, and economically. And it's all happening at the same time so that these people can make way for the new multi polar world order where Putin and she and the rest of the more autocratic leaders of the world can take their seat at the table. And that's what we're headed toward. And folks, if you have US dollars, you ought to be paying very close attention here because it could happen slowly and then suddenly where the purchasing power of your dollar goes to half one fourth. I don't know where it'll go, but it will lose its value very very rapidly, and if you don't take steps to prepare yourself, you could be on the short end of the stick here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, what do you think, Alex Can we fight back by getting back to America being energy independent? Then again, this is why the powers that be want America to be energy dependent.
Speaker 10: Right, no question. I mean, this is why for fifty years now they've done everything possible to stop energy production, stop energy exploration.
Speaker 11: In the United States.
Speaker 10: We have more energy than we could ever use in this country, even if you don't include nuclear power, we could be exporters of energy to the world. America is the real Saudi Arabia when it comes to hydrocarbon fuels. But we have a deliberate agenda to keep it all in the ground, partly financed, incidentally by the Russians through a shell company in Bermuda called Client Limited. But we'll save that topic for another day. But this is a deliberately engineered situation. And yes, it is reversible, Alis, and we saw that when Donald Trump came to power last time. Within a very very short time, we went from importers to exporters for the first time since the Eisenhower administration, so we could do it again, we could do it very rapidly. But even more important than an economic and around is going to have to be a spiritual turnaround. If Americans don't repent of the wickedness that has overtaken our country and that we have exported around the world, I don't believe God is going to allow this country to turn around economically or in any other way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing because the solution really is so simple. Yet here they are just dragging us through the mud and doing everything in their power to make it as difficult for us as possible. Alex Newman, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and your wonderful insight.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you.
Speaker 10: Thank you, Austin God bless you you too.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, the military industrial complex continues to put humanity on the brink of extinction, and for what the almighty dollar say with us.
Speaker 2: We'll be back in just two minutes.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OA in Live. OA in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oa in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to OANN dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 9: At OANN dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit OANN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One American News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hat and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably going to want some.
Speaker 1: Welcome mac Remember when liberals were actually against military aggression and were for de escalation, you think they would be the ones calling for peace between any warren nations. But in this inverted world we now find ourselves in the man who has been framed is evil incarnated by the.
Speaker 2: Corrupt corporate media.
Speaker 1: Russian President Putin offered yet another peace deal today.
Speaker 6: We're making another real, peaceful proposal, a proposal of peace. If they refuse once again in Kiev, it is their business, it is their choice to continue this bloodshed. The reality on the ground will keep shifting and not in favor of the Kiev regime.
Speaker 1: So why wouldn't anyone who wants to avoid further casualties and destruction take this offer? Well, let's ask former Navy cl and FBI special agent and author of the best selling book Sheep No More, The Art of Awareness and Attack Survival, Jonathan Gilliam. Welcome back to the program. Thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 11: Good to be with you.
Speaker 1: Well, Putin is talking about a cease fired peace talks, but at the same time, there are reports of Russian submarines off the coast of Florida. Jonathan, what kind of military exercise is this? Is this a show of strength or just outright Aggrussian.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean they say it's just military exercises. But what's interesting is that they also say, and this is our own DoD This isn't just the Russians that are saying this, that the submarine is a nuclear sub but it does not have nuclear weapons on it. But they do have hypersonic missiles which you're able to reach Washington, d C. New York City, Florida within a matter of minutes. Really, so this is the dilemma of Washington, d C. And the really where the main problem is because if you remember in the sixties when Russia was trying to push missiles into Cuba, that was a big enough deal. Now those are nuclear missiles, or they're at least ballistic missiles. They were trying to push them over there, and that almost caused World War three and we did an entire blockade to stop it. But now, for some strange reason, it's okay for them to park a submarine and other ships for or three other ships down there that have missiles able to hit the United States and it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it really is amazing.
Speaker 1: If do you believe requesting Ukraine doesn't join NATO is too much here in this case.
Speaker 7: Well, I think when we look at what Putin said today, right, and you have to remember Putin is a trained KGB officer, So he just took off his uniform and put on a suit. That's the only difference. It's not like he became untrained. So what he does utilizes is that type of subversive mental game warfare. It's not just on the battleground, but Putin and putting these ships down there and then having this piece rhetoric about peace talks and having Ukraine to come there. This is part of the game of trying to force the United States and NATO to the table along with the Ukraine.
Speaker 11: This isn't just about Ukraine, it's also about NATO.
Speaker 7: And if Ukraine was a part of NATO, I'm not really sure what the difference would be because, as we've seen, the way that NATO works is they don't real They're like Joe Biden, they don't really his cabinet, they don't really take any action. They just kind of sit back and throw money at a problem. So I'm not really sure what the difference would be there. But I think in the end, when we look at this it could have been stopped before it ever started if NATO had stepped forward and drawn a red line for Russia.
Speaker 2: Yeah so too. Well, now the Biden regime has announced.
Speaker 1: A ten year bilateral security agreement with Ukraine, and really I can only think about how this is just yet another massive transfer of wealth scheme and really, for what right? Why does America need to protect Ukraine to this extent?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 7: Well, it's, first of all, it's not legal because it didn't go through Congress, so that would be considered a treaty what he just did, and that has no standing. There's nobody who has to send any money to the Ukraine based on what they just signed. In other words, that was a big just like Putin's press conference about this offer and the ships down there in Cuba, Zelenski and Biden and NATO did this and it's nothing more than a piece of paper that they signed with no real standing. So they're going to give them money regardless. But that was just a photo op. As all that was, you have to continue to ask the question who is benefiting from all of this nonsense? And really, when you look at the overall the totality of the circumstances, which I always say, it's quite obvious that leftist in the world, whether it be Zelenski, Biden, Macron, these different people, they benefit from all of these games because that's how.
Speaker 11: They move money around and aren't really questioned.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's exactly what it is all about. And you know they're always going to manipulate however they need to so they can you know, be benefited and profit off of these ongoing endless wars. It really is just disgusting. On top of all of this, there are reports of Ukraine actually having an enemy list for quite some time now, which features many Americans are speaking against funding their corrupt country. Again, of course, the corrupt state media denies its existence. But what do you think, do you have any insight or thoughts on Well, again.
Speaker 7: I look at the totality of the circumstances, look at who the players are involved in all this. Look what just happened to Trump, right, thirty four fake counts that the federal government wouldn't even look at. A state government ran by a leftist, charges him and convicts him with thirty four counts, with a leftist jury and a leftist judge. You look at this leftist Zelenski and who's taking all this money. And look at who's on this supposed list. Now, if the list is real, then everybody on there are i would say, very popular conservatives who speak.
Speaker 11: Out against the Ukrainian war.
Speaker 7: If it's not real, then there's your list of grifters who jumped on board to make that list. But overall, I think it probably is real. When you look at Macrone. Look at Macron, Look what he did, you know with dissolving his parliament. The way that these individuals work, the way that this leftist work, is that they will use the government, they will empower and weaponize their judicial systems and their political systems to get rid of their opponents. And then the Conservatives never do the same. We never do that, We never go after because we believe it has to be it has to be upright, and it has to be absolute beyond a reasonable doubt proof. Well, the left doesn't use that, and what do they do. They end up getting rid or intimidating all of the people that it caused them, any type of problems.
Speaker 11: They get rid of them.
Speaker 7: So the right needs to look at this and use the playbook. I'm not saying we need to go out and falsely accused people.
Speaker 11: We don't have to do that.
Speaker 7: All the evidence is there of what they do. But we have to do it, and in other countries they have to do the same.
Speaker 1: I know it's far past time we step up our game here because that is one thing they are great at. I don't know why we aren't trying to beat them at their own stupid game while we still have you here, Jonathan, I want to move now to China foreign policies. As we know, the Chinese People Liberation Army did a military drill a little too close for comfort for Taiwan. Should we be expecting kinetic military action between the two and in that situation, should the US intervene? And do you think they will?
Speaker 7: Well, I think if there's going if something's going to happen, it's going to happen before November, and because after Trump gets into office, it's going to be.
Speaker 11: A completely different game.
Speaker 7: And I think I use that language because I do believe most people and most world leaders are thinking that Trump is going to win this unless it's an obvious deception by the left, I should say again, And so I think, if something's going to happen, it's going to happen before November. If it happens after Trump's in office, then the Chinese obviously know that the DoD is it's not just Joe Biden, that it's the DoD that is weak, because that is the scariest part of all this is that our own DoD is so far left that they may not do anything as well.
Speaker 11: And so.
Speaker 7: It's a toss up with how China works. But again, just like terrorists and guerrilla warfare, these individuals China putin they're in the driver's seat. It's however, and whenever they want to do something that we're going to have to react, We're always in the reaction mode instead of action mode. That's how the Ukrainian War started, That's how they're down there in Florida, and that's how all these things happen. Until that is fixed, China's in the driver's seat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know that it ever will be fixed, but I guess time will tell. Jonathan, we are almost out of time. But I wanted to get your perspective on this recent development. A former NSA director has been added to the open AI Board of Directors.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 5: Move.
Speaker 1: I mean, should this artificial intelligence company be able to even hire a former government official with who knows what kind of information?
Speaker 7: Well, this is the game. So you've uncovered the game, the true game that high officials and the FBI and the DJ and the d D. This is the game that they play. They scratch people's backs, they make their ideal ideology known to certain people while they're in and when they get out, they get board positions, they get book deals, and it's all organized.
Speaker 11: It's all arranged for them.
Speaker 7: This is just another individual in the line of many generals, admirals, FBI directors who've gotten these jobs. In Aimcrystal, for instance, who was everybody thought he was the general of generals during the Afghanistan War. Turns out that he's a leftist and he got a job on the board with a company that was manufacturing AI to go out after people. It was using the same technology that we used to go after terrorists online. They were using that to go after Trump supporters and block their ability to have chats on places like Twitter during the twenty sixteen twenty fifteen campaigns. So this isn't a first Yeah, and again it's very scary. A lot of these individuals will go from the government into these different tech companies and then back into government on advisory roles, and that's scary as well.
Speaker 1: No conflict of interest there, that is absolutely terrifying. Jonathan, We are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for joining us, and thank you for your amazing insight.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 11: God bless you too.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to Harvard study finds extraterrestrials could already be walking amongst us, we'll discuss with Pastors hom Hughes in just two minutes.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oa in Live. Oa in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is oaan Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oaann dot com to easily sign up for oaan Live and stay informed.
Speaker 9: Question for you, what.
Speaker 8: Is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV, or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search foran enjoy all the great programming offered by OANN, including my show in Focus. You know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement.
Speaker 9: It's called free Talk forty five.
Speaker 8: Is it branded free Talk forty five, Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 2: Welcome back.
Speaker 1: Americans are endlessly fascinated with space. There was the space race between the US and Russia, spaceships like the Challenger and the Mars Rover. There have been endless amounts of movies, TV shows, and books about outer space. In fact, we were all supposed to be living like the Jetsons by now. But it's not just trips to outer space that have captured the minds of Americans.
Speaker 2: For decades.
Speaker 1: We have heard of proof that UFOs exist and that extraterrestrial aliens have come here to study Americans.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: A new paper from Harvard suggests that extraterrestrials could also be living underground or in a base inside the Moon, and that UFOs may be spaceships visiting their Earth based alien friends, that they could be disguising themselves as humans to fit in.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it actually gets worse.
Speaker 1: The study also suggests that they may have come from the Earth's future or might have descended from intelligent dinosaurs. Yeah, these so called crypto terrestrials includes everything from ancient human civilizations to advanced non human future civilizations. This paper is sounding more like a bad screenplay attempt by a film student trying to morph back to the future with close encounters of the third kind? And is this paper really just another evil attempt to destroy the documented biblical truth about life here on Earth as formed by our Creator. Well, joining us now to help answer that is Pastor Tom Hughes, founder of Hope for Our Times Ministry. Pastor Tom Hughes, thanks so much for being with us.
Speaker 13: It's great to see you, Alison, great to be here. And ma'a what I mean, it's unbelievable that this kind of stuff actually makes the news. But it is, yeah, because this comes out of Harvard, as.
Speaker 2: You mentioned, I know it is it really is amazing.
Speaker 1: You know, this is some of the worst science fiction garbage I think I've ever read. What's your initial reaction to this, absolute insanity?
Speaker 13: Well, just that you took it out of the words on my mouth.
Speaker 3: Absolute sanity.
Speaker 13: But we've seen a lot of interesting things come out of Harvard lately, so I guess we shouldn't be too surprised with this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 13: What's unbelievable about it. At the same time is what was science fiction? I mean, we've been bumparded with science fiction for a long time, and I think now we have a massive amount of people.
Speaker 3: That have seen the movies, read the books.
Speaker 13: I mean, I remember seeing et when you know, when I was younger, and other movies.
Speaker 3: I was told, Allison, get this.
Speaker 13: I was totally into UFOs when I was a teenager, and then I you know, I came to realize some facts. But I look at this and I think this is just absolutely absurd, especially if anyone will take the time to read what Harvard is actually saying. You know, then you bring Trump into the mix, because you know, people are saying, well, Trump actually believes in UFOs. He's not saying one way or another from what I understand. But I look at this stuff and I think what it is. We have entered into a place of total deception, and that's really what's going on. And you know, you know me, Alison, I base my thoughts in these When I hear things in the news, I've got to run them through the grid of the Bible and see what the Bible actually says. It doesn't matter if it's this news or if it's the anti Semitism that is happening all over the place, or whatever's going on with Russia.
Speaker 3: I really just stay grounded.
Speaker 13: I've got to look at what the Bible says, and so that is where I base my decisions on the things that we are seeing, like these reports.
Speaker 3: On the UFOs.
Speaker 2: Amen to that. I think that is a very wise move.
Speaker 1: I wish more people that, but we seem to get so divided and distracted with all these crazy headlines. So I think the Bible is always the best place to go to really formulate your core beliefs and opinions. But getting back to this report, Tom, According to them, the study was created to offer an alternate, unconventional explanation for UAP sidings and to hypothesize what they might mean. So, in other words, there's really no science behind this. It's all just really theorizing. The forces of evil within our society always really have an end goal for their theories. But what do you think would be the end goal of convincing Americans that aliens do live among us?
Speaker 3: Oh? The end goal is pretty straightforward.
Speaker 13: It's total is deceiving the people as much as possible. Total deception, because with that you can control the people. And we've seen lots of different control elements, so I don't want to go too far into this one particular area. There was this thing called Project Blue Beam, and some people are saying it was conspiracy theory. But whatever as you read about Project Blue Beam and whether or not it was conspiracy theory, what people who have studied and have said, it's an attempt by the US Intelligence Ministry or Department, whatever you want to call it, from twenty five thirty years ago to bring in holograms to deceive people into thinking that they've seen UFOs. Okay, well, let's say it's not true. Let's say the US Department of Intelligence isn't behind those or whatever. This is quite interesting because this comes out of the Times of India. Get this, This is what the Times of India says the purpose of is to When people like us might say, well, there was a possibility of a Project Bluebeam, they say it's nonsense.
Speaker 3: They say, this is.
Speaker 13: What the purpose of the Project Bluebeam is to Christians is to abolish Christian traditional religions in order to replace them with a one world religion based on the cult of Man. To abolish all national identities and national pride and bring about a world identity and world pride, and to abolish the family as known today, and to replace them with individuals working for the glory of the new one world government. So I say, okay, aside from whether or not Project Bluebeam is real, the intent according to this and they're making you out to be nuts. If you say, hey, there's something deceiving going on with UFOs, they say, that's just because you think there's an attempt at a global government.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 13: I do believe there's an attempt at a global government, and that's ultimately what what I believe is taking place. If these sightings, if people really are seeing something. And again I've got to say this, there's probably weapons, Allison that we don't even know about yet that are part of that. But bottom line is, I'm going to go back through the Bible the words of Jesus. He said in the last Days, here's the deal. Be careful that no one deceives you, for many are going to be deceived. And so you look at that. And then finally I think of I think of this, Allison. This is in the news today.
Speaker 3: This is nuts.
Speaker 13: To show you how great the deception is. Check it out out of the UK, just totally nuts. A candidate is running for parliament in the UK, that is AI, an AI candidate. So the deception. See, the deception is everywhere. And I think this is really part of that deception. And yes, I mean I could we know there's an attempt at totalitarianism. In fact, that is one of the reasons why we try to alert people. Hey, look what's going on with that guy in the White House or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know. I could say a lot more about I don't want to get you in trouble, but yeah, I mean, look at what's happening.
Speaker 13: It is attempt at globalism and I believe all of this plays in that.
Speaker 1: It sure is everything is sort of working in lockstep to usher in their ultimate goal.
Speaker 2: So it's amazing to hear that.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting too because contrary to Harvard, the Pentagon has put out their own report claiming that there is no evidence of ETS, sixty.
Speaker 2: Three pages long.
Speaker 1: It is the most comprehensive report they have reduced on the topic, and yet another instance in which it has refuted claims of spaceships. So I guess that leaves me with the question is why is the left still so obsessed with pushing aliens? Is it still because of the deception that they are trying to stoke upon the masses.
Speaker 13: Well, maybe they really are seen something. We got to put that in there too and realize, you know, there is I believe there's demonic nature in a lot of this. Yeah, So it could very well be that people who are given over to certain things, they're going to see things that they've entered into spiritual realm that's very dark.
Speaker 3: That can very well be.
Speaker 13: Why Now with the interesting thing about the US government, I know one report came back out back in March saying there's no evidence of these things, but the government seems to be going back and forth on this sometimes too, so I find the whole thing interesting. But why is it that they are reporting this. I do believe it is all this deception, and I do believe a whole lot of people are deceived. And I also think there's going to be more and more reports of this type of thing happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 1: I definitely would not be surprised if that were to be the case. But I think, as you mentioned in the beginning, you know, we always have to go back to the Bible to get the real truth right, and from a spiritual aspect, aliens could absolutely be deemed demonic manifestation. So I think that's a lot of what's going on here. Hopefully people start reading their Bibles and coming to the knowledge of the truth, and let's just pray that Jesus returns soon so we don't have to deal with any more of this insanity tom right.
Speaker 3: I think that would be great.
Speaker 13: And ultimately we do know as you read your Bible, the demonic manifestations are going to get worse and worse, and I believe like you, this is one of the ways that they are being manifested, and it would take people in touch with demons to see the demons.
Speaker 1: I guess yeah, I guess so, Pastor Tom, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and your insight. We always appreciate Avenue.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sea, take care.
Speaker 1: Coming up next to quite the coincidence, Donal J. Trump was born on Flag Day, wouldn't you say? I'll share my thoughts on that right up at the break.
Speaker 12: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at on N dot com. You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay Informed visit ONN dot com and If you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably going to want some question for you.
Speaker 8: What is Roku, AppleTV and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku AppleTV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including My show in Focus.
Speaker 14: On January sixth, Donald Trump lit a fire in this country.
Speaker 15: One hundred and forty officers were injured.
Speaker 5: The siege lasted for seven.
Speaker 14: Hours, inciting them to try again. There is nothing more sacred than our democracy, but Donald Trump's ready to burn it all down.
Speaker 16: I'm Joe Biden and I approved this.
Speaker 2: Message burn it all down.
Speaker 17: Haha.
Speaker 2: Nope, sorry, Joe, that is you.
Speaker 1: In case you missed it, that was the latest abomination put out by the Biden regime. The ad dropped just ahead of President Trump's visit with Congressional Republicans on Capitol Hill yesterday. This was Trump's first time back on Capitol Hill since becoming a convicted felon, and of course since the FED surrection on January sixth, and the Republican leadership that once avoided him is now fully in support of his twenty twenty four candidacy for the White House. So they say, I guess Biden just can't get over the fact that Trump continues to garner more support the more.
Speaker 2: He's persecuted and prosecuted.
Speaker 1: As horrendous as Sleepy Joe's cognitive abilities are, he still knows the American people are waking up, and they're fed up with the torture we've all endured over the last four years. Trump summed it all up perfectly in his latest ad, we all these truths.
Speaker 16: To be self evident, all men and women creative by the go, you know the you know the thing. America is a nation that can be defined in a single word as the foothoot excuse me, foothills of the MLAs with Shiji ping, how late it affect the strategy to bubbilized truing in an I stubno pressure.
Speaker 2: Beautifully done, President Trump, beautifully done.
Speaker 1: Who I'd also like to wish a very happy birthday to as well, but it is not just Trump's birthday that we're celebrating today.
Speaker 2: It's also Flag Day, which is.
Speaker 1: A holiday that has seemingly been forgotten and lost on the many who've now prioritized wokeness over the precious freedoms they've been awarded simply by being an American. Flag Day is celebrated annually on the fourteenth of June to honor the adoption of the stars and stripes on the United States Flag by the Continental Congress on June fourteenth, seventeen seventy seven. The day commemorates the flag's history and significance as a symbol of American independence and unity, and while it's not an.
Speaker 2: Official federal holiday, I think it should be.
Speaker 1: Flag Day is marked by various ceremonies, parades, and of course, the display of the flag across the country.
Speaker 2: Or at least it should be.
Speaker 1: However, sadly that no longer seems to be the case, as this is now the type of ceremony that is taking place instead.
Speaker 15: La City Council members Hugo Sodo Martinez and Nythia Rahman were on hand today to help remove the signs they say, the no cruising and no U turn signs were put up in the nineteen nineties to prevent people in the gay community from meeting up with other gay people.
Speaker 17: I was also surprised that these U turn signs were still up. And at first, you know, they seem a little oh okay, it's just a no U turn sign. But when you learn the history of it and you realize that these were used to profile gay people, it's so important that we have these removed.
Speaker 15: The LA City Council members say the signs were put up after the gay community began to grow and because.
Speaker 2: There was a gay bar in that area.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, So now we're compromising driver safety to validate the mentally insane alphabet mafia. My goodness, what a sad day for our country. Also, did you happen to notice the transvest site who was spewing the nonsense about the so called dangers of traffic signs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It named itself maybe a girl only in the year twenty twenty four? Are these delusional clouds included indecision making that now puts others' wives in jeopardy?
Speaker 2: You honestly can't make this stuff up.
Speaker 1: It is my hope and my prayer that while the insanity continues to ramp up, people continue to wake up and revert back to the traditional values that once made our country the greatest in the world. It's time to save America and make it great again. But the question is can it actually be done or will a vicious cycle of rigged selections continue to dictate and destroy the future of our nation. Be sure to let me know your thoughts on social media. You can find me on x or Instagram at Alison on or shoot me an email at in Focus at onn dot com. That's all I've got for you today. Thank you so much for tuning in. I truly appreciate your support. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and God.
Speaker 12: Bless for all of our viewers. Asking where what American News is heading in the future, We'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN Live is only four nights, nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable.
Speaker 3: Just go to.
Speaker 12: Oann dot com. To easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 8: If your cable provider doesn't offer One American News Network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 9: At O and N dot com.
Speaker 8: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 9: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you.
Speaker 8: What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common. The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku AppleTV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus,