Speaker 1: You see, somethings are going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Occult Rejects this episode. We got a bunch of us here, We've got a packed house, and we got a very very special guest, somebody that I happened to meet at the Cosmic Summit and I think has some amazing stuff to share with us. But before we get to Chief Dinger, let me introduce the rest of the Rejects with us tonight. Heidi, what is going on? Heidi? Please let everybody know what your deal is and where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 4: Of course, I'm Heidi love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everywhere podcasts are served. I do have my own website, Unfiltered Rise podcast dot com, and you can check me out all those places, and of course here at the Occult Rejects, which I'm very glad to be here. Thank you and hi to all the Rejects as well as our guests.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, thank you so much, Heidi, and I appreciate you being here. And I think it is already in the bottom. I wasn't sure everybody was coming, but I'm pretty sure your notes in their bottom already. If not, I will add them after the show. And we got Headless Giant was going on, sir?
Speaker 5: How's it going on? I'm the Headless Giant and you can find me on YouTube and x And if you have any sort of paranormal stories, you can send them to my email at the Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will read those on Thursday and analyze them and also give our little schigule of the day. So show up this Thursday and you'll learn about the pith hat for the Marines.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. Yeah, can you show me that that's a good choice? Thank you very much, and yes, his thing should be in the bottom as well. And we got Julia the Cosmic Peach. What is going on, Julia? How are you?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me, Nick excited as usual Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts and every Saturday on the Cult of Conspiracy. Thanks again, looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course, of course, thank you. And we got we got Tim Constantine with us tonight. What is going on? So please let everybody know what you're dealing with.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: Nick?
Speaker 7: I'm happy to be here, My other show is sixth Sensory Podcast. I'm on YouTube, Spotify, and Apple and I love this topic. Super excited to be here. I can't really get enough of this topic actually, so it's great to be a part of this and what you're doing here, Nick, So thanks and yeah, happy.
Speaker 5: To be here.
Speaker 3: Listen. No, I appreciate you showing up. And we got the The Ninja Friday gen The Ninja. What is going on? Sir? What is up?
Speaker 1: Boss?
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for having me, and thank you to I'm the guest and I am Jena Ninja. So I am the proprietor of a terminally online called audio Easin.
Speaker 9: It's a threshold thing.
Speaker 8: So you can follow me on x Twitter with Carmen, gorn To, b Uko and g Reborn or Ig at Threshold Saints, which is also the show account on Twitter. I just dropped two episodes today on the metaphysics of free Erin's Beyond Journey's End, which is a hot new anime, and as well Wicked City, which is Ova from nineteen eighty seven. So thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it. Well, thank you, jin I always appreciate it when you can make it. And we got someone joining us tonight the first time on the show. I met this dude at Cosmic Summit. He's one cool motherfucker and I wanted to get him on and I think he has stuff that he can add to the show, so I'm sure you will see him more often after this. Tyrone, please let everybody know what your deal is and what is up, sir. Hey, Yeah, y'all doing everybody well?
Speaker 10: I'm off there of Journey through the Ridins of History bestseller on Amazon right now. I have a website rebirth of theWord dot com, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, all kinds stuff. Just trying to get as much exposure as I possibly can. That's why I went to Cosmic Summit. I met a lot of great people.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 10: It was something that I'm glad that I got to experience, and I'm glad to meet two guys here today.
Speaker 3: Awesome. No, thank you very much, And I will include your links after the show if you don't mind sending him to me so I can include him in the bottom. But yeah, man, I had a blast with Tyrone, and you know something I want to do plug to He's had Ricardo on before. I've had Ricardo on before to cover his book. Tyrone did actually a really amazing job on actually covering his book, like he went through the book and actually had the guy on and went through the chapters. I highly suggested to go check that out because I was actually really done well, and I've looked at it myself and I was like, fuck, I'm jealous. I wish I did this good enough job, So go check that out. Finally, to the man of the next hour and a half or two hours, how long this takes, we got Chief Dinger again. He was somebody that I had met to at Cosmic Summit. Again. You know, he was chopping it up with a bunch of the younger dudes outside when I was smoking my cigarette. I was smoking my vape and they were blowing my mind, and you know, I would see them awfully and still, you know, have words with some of them, say what's up. They were chilling with Ashton, so I was trying to I talked to him. So I saw them around a lot too. So please, chief thing, let everybody know what your deal is and plug anything that you want to plug your advertise. Oh you muted, my man, there you go.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Cosmic Summit was a blast. It was amazing, the vibe, the hang was immaculate. I just got started into this whole topic that I'm about to delve into two years ago when I noticed that the DC versus pulse welding fabrication process, the difference in welding processes was quite astounding because pulse welding is a lot different and we'll get into that, but it's it's just been amazing. I've happened to stumble upon some crazy physics that have been already experimented on and are just, I guess, an open secret.
Speaker 11: As my buddy likes to say, it's all out there.
Speaker 9: There is no there is no novelty, there's nothing that's new. It's all been figured out, it's all been engineered. It's just, uh, you know, combining it all is something crazy, and there's a lot that has been hitted. There's a lot that's been suppressed. I don't think it's any secret that things are kind of scary and a wry. Even recycling is fake, as I like to say. I try not to get into that aspect so much in this presentation because I think there's a lot of hope that can be had when you realize the unlimited energy you could have.
Speaker 11: So that's kind of where I'm coming from in this is energy itself.
Speaker 9: The presentation starts off with the physics of supernatural that's hoping That's what I'm hoping to explain, is what is the supernatural force?
Speaker 11: What is the thing that dominates all of the cosmos?
Speaker 9: And I believe that in a unified field theory akin to the electric universe cosmology.
Speaker 11: So that's where I'm coming from here.
Speaker 9: I hope I can make a little bit of information that way. Yeah, there's a lot of stuff I packed into this. There's about thirty slides. Well, let me see thirty five in total. Some are better than others, and some will probably talk more about than others. But yeah, I had a question here.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of people in here that's not generally known.
Speaker 5: So I had a welding question. Really quick, have you ever used hydrogen gas or Brown's gas to actually melt metals before?
Speaker 11: That's part of this technology? Yeah, no, quick, it's kind of scary.
Speaker 9: How how much can we explained in an electrodynamic fashion? And that's of course where the electric universe comes from and comes at questions, and it makes a lot of predictions and it's beautiful.
Speaker 7: And I heard.
Speaker 9: Mister Rebirth says he's very much into this stuff as well.
Speaker 11: It's it's hard not to be it.
Speaker 9: You catch this electric bug and it catches you too, because there's a biological side to this as well. This is a unified field theory. It explains all of creation. It's one of the many. Yeah, we're going to get into it.
Speaker 3: So awesome.
Speaker 9: Real quick, apologize, I'm on my phone. My camera literally just stopped working. I was getting on here. I checked it before I hopped on. But you know, things happen, so we're gonna make it work.
Speaker 3: Oh of course. Uh real quick, If you don't mind me asking, what was it that brought you to even go to the Cosmic Summit? What was the reason that it made you even want to go there?
Speaker 11: Good question. I wasn't gonna go. I really wanted to.
Speaker 9: I was kind of like literally praying for some kind of opportunity and then I was hit up on X to have a cheap ticket, and I took the opportunity and it was kind of a crazy nuts.
Speaker 11: Idea, but it happened. Then. Yeah, I still don't know exactly why.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, Oh.
Speaker 6: Boy, maybe this will get him caught up because I think that there was.
Speaker 9: A horrible Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's almost like you could ask a question and you can wait for the question to repeat and then he'll hear.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Maybe this will help.
Speaker 3: Oh, hopefully he comes back. Until then, I guess maybe we could tell jokes or something. Julie got any good jokes.
Speaker 6: They're already ripping my ass in the comments five minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I haven't even said anything. They're already on your case.
Speaker 2: I have any girl, They know you. You set that bar, bring it, bring it, come.
Speaker 6: On, because it's because headless. Nick and I pulled an all nighter last We were on a live show and they kept roasting my ass in the comments.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was hilarious.
Speaker 5: Man, we lost two to one.
Speaker 2: You needed me there, Yeah, that it was hilarious.
Speaker 3: Yo, I was your My face hurt by the end of the night. I was like, oh, this is crazy.
Speaker 6: That was a fun one though.
Speaker 2: No, you can hold your own, no doubt, no doubt. I'm sure you gave him a run.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was so much better after waking up, because man, that took it.
Speaker 1: Out of me.
Speaker 6: Really, Wasn't it like one o'clock you're or one am or two am or something like that, right, I.
Speaker 5: Had to be at work at four thirty.
Speaker 2: So no, oh shoot yeah.
Speaker 3: At one point he was.
Speaker 2: Like, now see how much we love you Nick?
Speaker 3: Yes, no, I know, thank you. He was like, yo, maybe I'll just go to sleep now. I was like, god, damn thanks bro okay sounds like yeah, yo. That shit beat me up. By the time I was done due form the lack of stream I.
Speaker 10: Had to drive home five hours. Man, I was I was tired. I was tired. Tired, man, Yeah, three or four hour night. I was out there with David for like till like three four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: It was fun, but it was fun though, Yeah, it was it was fun.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 10: I'm definitely going back next year.
Speaker 7: Did either one of you guys get to talk with Raoul from Pillars of the Past. He does like a lot of research in Peru.
Speaker 9: No, I don't think he was there.
Speaker 7: I saw him, Yeah, that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: I actually got his card because what he talks about is very interesting. So I want to have him on my podcast. I had to get his cards. So yeah, yeah, man, definitely.
Speaker 7: He's knowledgeable. I had him on. I don't know, maybe a year ago or something. Very knowledgeable. I saw that he was there. There was a lot of people there who I recognized.
Speaker 12: When is he covers He goes out to all these sites that are either documented and forgotten about or just not documented in Peru.
Speaker 7: And of which there are many of me. Like, I came across his Instagram and he's got a good YouTube too, But like the stuff that he was like bringing to light just blew my mind. He's like one of the best kept secrets on the Internet. He's finding forgotten abandoned cities, temples, he found an old stone circle that might be older than like Stonehenge itself. It's just it's unreal that this guy is just not known about.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I think I've seen some of his work. He just uses Google Maps, right, and looks down at all these places that have no sort of cultural indicator around them, and he just walks out there and photographs the places.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he films himself going out there. He uses Google. Yeah, he'll just like look at the landscape and if he sees something that looks to be out of place, he's like, Okay, I might have a I might have a city or a temple or something on my hands, and he'll go out there and check them out, and there's just entire unknown cultures that were there that history has nothing to say about.
Speaker 3: So it's it's.
Speaker 6: Incredible, probably right next to where all the giant bones are being discovered in Peru.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, it's interesting about Peru because you know, this this theory or idea that their pyramids are much older than the ones the gizap in Egypt. So that just makes it more interesting to me because everybody follows the Pyramids and Geeza and say.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're so old and blah blah blah, and then you.
Speaker 10: Turn around to hear about Peru and then you're like, hmm, now we got to change the whole concept and idea of this, right.
Speaker 5: Well, if you listen to Gregory Little and he talks about the Path of Soul's religion, I was thinking, what if the Path of Soul's religion originated in North America and went over to the Egyptians.
Speaker 10: A lot of people can argue that, I mean, it's not hard to have, you know, travel from one place to the other, you know, I mean they were.
Speaker 7: They were certainly going back and forth between the islands and so like, like Easter Isle or Easter Island and South America, like they were going back and forth. I don't know where they came from, Like that's still up for debate. I think it's like could they originate North America or do they originate in the islands, or did they come from some other land? But they were seafaring and they were traveling back and forth, so maybe they did come from one of the one of our seven continents originally and not an island.
Speaker 3: Check the HAPLO groups.
Speaker 10: I like to follow the haplo groups because that tells you how people spread across the world from from what they say, from one location. So I would look into the HAPLO groups on that. That's that's to me, that's what I look at the most is halflo groups.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: There's so many different problems when you're trying to bring this stuff to academia, because you'll you'll present them the evidence that they'll be like it must have been a contaminated sample. I mean, what can we do? You know, how do we get around that blockage?
Speaker 6: Headless? You know, because we've talked about it before and we both agree that a lot of these places are fucking breakoff civilizations from Atlantis and they all kind of like went their own separate directions. I think Egypt, this place through you know, all of the a lot of the ancient cities and civilizations were just like breakoffs from Atlantis. In my opinion, very sounds crazy, but.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that's possible because like with this guy we're talking about Raoul, like when he was on the show with me, we were looking at one of the cultures there in Peru that's not really talked about much, and if you go in and look into their legends, it says that they came from across the ocean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, Yeah, that's why Donovan wrote that song. I love that song too. It's a nice little history lesson.
Speaker 10: We should have a discussion on Atlantis, don't if y'all didn't already have one, because I actually got I have some information. I bring Davis Stig on this, David from he was out there wanted.
Speaker 6: I love talking about Atlantis. I love it, and I actually think that the Disney movie, like with Michael J. Fox, Do you guys know what I'm talking about? Atlantis? Dude, they snuck some shit in there. I don't care what anybody says, if you watch that back, they definitely snuck some ship up in there. I almost kind of want to do like a breakdown about it.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, chief, can you hear us? Now?
Speaker 9: Chief, I can hear you. Can you hear me?
Speaker 3: And the delay seems to be gone. I guess, like I, like I said, suggested turn off. The video should work? Should work fine?
Speaker 9: Now, Yeah, I apologize that this thing has gotten to junk. I'm really sorry about that. Normally I'm organized and ready to go, but this seems to malfunction. Anyways, The amiba continues to say, real quick, I actually got the chance to talk to the inspiration for Daniel Jackson aka Dan Winter from Stargate. He's a genius man, very eccentric, but worth looking into because he's got a unified field theory to say to to say the least, and he's a very generous man and open to teaching and all the good stuff. But he's the inspiration and one of the creators of the original Stargate series because it was disclosure, because that was absolutely real and it was based on facts that happened. Yeah, it was nuts for me.
Speaker 2: Of the Moray valve, is this gonna come up tonight.
Speaker 9: Mourray valve, I am not Is that from t Henry Murray?
Speaker 2: Yes it is. He was a Mormon. Yeah, he lived in Salt Lake City.
Speaker 4: Had he tried to get a patent on a lot of this ether technology. And I'll let you like continue, but it's it's very similar. I just wondered if you'd heard of his work.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, his dying words or something like that was why didn't they help me?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, they shot at him and tried to kill him.
Speaker 4: And then his kids are both in the military now, which is sus.
Speaker 9: But very very down the line of this ether technology deep dive I started about two years ago. Now, uh Roe Sigma. The author is actually named Rolf Schaffrank. He's an Operation paper Clip scientist and he was buddies with Tom Bearden and if you know Tom Bearden, h was buddies are new of Henry or Henry Henry, Henry Murray and all the other rest of them. So, uh, this book is a never ending deep dive but awesome. Uh let me can I present?
Speaker 3: Actually he can too, if you want, I can pull it up.
Speaker 9: Well, we can do it either way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got on the bottom present and then I guess choose, however, which way you want to do it. I do have your slides up now though, to.
Speaker 9: Share a screen.
Speaker 7: Is there a big time Nazi connection here with some of the technology.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, always is right, Nazis and Mormons.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say, if the Mormons are in there, the Nazis are someone? Yep?
Speaker 9: Am I sharing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, my bad, I gotta pull it. Ships.
Speaker 9: Let's just do it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah my bad. Yeah, I gotta allow it. Apologize. There we go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, now we're rocking.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, hold on, there we go.
Speaker 9: I'll just go ahead and does this switch just slide show for you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there we go.
Speaker 9: Yeah, okay cool. So yeah, from ethertech to the electric universe. Basically, I'm gonna go over some free energy sources, some people that created free energy machines, theory behind their sources, and the physics of what is the supernatural source that gives energy, Because, as I'll go into a little bit later, that's what physics is all about energy. What is energy? Where does energy come from? How do we use energy? That's basically it. That's the gist of it. And by the grace of God, I had heard about the water fuel car water fuel sell when I was a kid and decided for some reason to research it when I was like twenty two to twenty three and just got into a rabbit hole of this, like wondering if it was even real? Is this process like feasible? Is it super exotic because it's super hard to attain all that stuff? And yeah, we'll go into it a little bit more deeper dive into creation. So I'm a welder by trade, and I just noticed that when you use pulse DC welding you get fast, hotter, faster welds and consume less electricity. I ask myself, why does it consume less electricity? But as hotter, it doesn't make right. You're just simply flipping a switch on and off. That's what a pulse is, per se, right, And it's kind of a pulse wave form. Right here. You can see there's peaks as it declines. I didn't understand this, but that was the question that kind of kept leading me down. And you know, this was my first question, is like what is electricity? How do I make it that type of thing? This is a good little quick read on all that I wasn't going to go through it too much. I was just going to say that there's one part right here.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 9: It is if you happen to keep pursuing such questions at the level of graduate coursework in physics, the buck gets past one level further, and you are told that an electron is actually a kind of excitation or defense in a pervasive electron field that fills all of space. But don't try to ask what is this field or what is it made of? You are likely to be told that such questions are nonsensical and that the electron field is simply a mathematical object. Obviously, you know, I don't believe in purely mathematical objects. But anyways, that's the quote that I just read. And then, you know, my view really did change on electricity when I learned that everything has electrical components to them, like lightning touches everything. It will strike everything, it will run across everything. It's just what lightning does. And for me that was revolutionary because I went to public school, and you know, everything's awry and not what they're you know. Anyways, I learned that electrons and bundles are electricity absolutely basic for most of a revolutionary in my understanding because all protons have electrons. I thought to myself, why don't chemists know this? Turns out they do. It used to be called electro chemistry. I mean, it's just nuts even, and then Avogadro's constant, which relates the particle number in a mass to the mass itself, is basically just measuring protons and electrons. So that's straight up electricity itself. But you know, we live in different times and it's not called electrochemistry anymore. So I learned that. Learned then I you know, uh kept that. So let me let me step back a minute. I started questioning, what's the pulse thing with welding? And then I decided, you know, I want to make some electrical circuits and stuff. Who cares if I don't understand where electricity comes from. Then I got to thinking, what do I even want to make? Turns out I wanted to see if this was even real, if I could replicate it. And then Amazon, after I bought this, recommended me this book and it was like eight dollars at the time, so I bought it tried to see if I could debunk it. I couldn't. Everything in it is too real. I'm not even joking. That's basically the whole that's this book is the reason I'm speaking to you guys today, because everything I've researched stems from here and here. But this thing is nuts. I've heard Roe Sigma have many interpretations as to what Row Sigma the words mean. I've heard it named prudent power, Cairo, Cairo, all kinds of crazy stuff. If you look it up, there's not really good explanations for what it means. It's like fraternities pop up. Mostly it's kind of stupid.
Speaker 7: But can I ask you about the electrons real quick there, because you brought up blighting. From what I understand, the electrons are up there, footing around in the atmosphere, and the higher up you go, the more accessible they are, and then so they live there, right. And then when a storm comes through where you start to see the lightning, right, it's it's the electrons are already up there. The lighting is almost already up there, but it takes form in a certain type of way 're in a storm. But I've heard that when you put antennas up into the air, the higher up the antennas, the more access to these flear free electrons you're going to get.
Speaker 9: You know, they say the van Allen radiation belts are the conspiracy. Theorists say you can't get to the moon because of the van al And radiation belts. Well, what are those radiation belts? There are a ton of disso disassociative electrons and protons, a bunch of molecules running around whizzing around the Earth that are stemming from the Sun and you know, getting captured in our orbit and then you know rotating around. That same thing happens all on all scales throughout the Earth. You know, when you think of what is grounding even like where is this beam of electrons here that's striking the tower? Where is that grounding too?
Speaker 7: You know, well that maybe there's a the electrons up in the atmosphere. That's the above and then the below version would be like the fault lines or the energy lines that some of the ancient cultures worldwide were like building their pyramids on. Right, there's an above and below to this right correctly?
Speaker 9: Yeah, oh yeah, we're going to get into that. I got that a little bit farther down page like twenty four. I think, Uh, the last last ten pages are kind of information dense, not so much in their presentation, but in the things I could say about them, and then the things that you guys could probably research off of the pictures and all that, but just to keep it moving here the So this was like about a year and a half ago. I was wondering, you know, it is the stan Meyer book. Even real I linked up with some folks that are replicating the technology and are getting funding and our building, and yeah, it's extremely relevant to all our lives. From water fuel to instant sheep hot water, which was a steam resonator Stanley Myers, to infinite energy and an electrical particle generator. Stanley Meyer was a genius and an introducer of eternal fire. Why do I say eternal fire because if you have a constant recirculating stream of electrons, you can make fire with that. You know, the water cycle on Earth is an infinite cycle, so long as we have an Earth. Right, Where does this come from? Where does Stanley Meyer do this? In the hydrogen fracturing process, So when you electrolyze water, you are disassociating the hydrogen and oxygen from the water. Molecule opposites will attract, so negative oxygens will go to the positive and positive hydrogens will go to the negative. This makes hhoh. The Stanley Meyer says, Okay, let's make hhhow three times. Let's put a stacked deray of electrolyzers, so we have three times production just based pulse electrolysis. And the thing about pulse electrolysis is like a welder, it's way more efficient. Whereas normal DC electrolysis you get about seventy five percent Hho and pulse electrolysis you get about ninety nine percent hho one percent steam.
Speaker 5: This is the big reason why it's such a problem in cars is because they're not using the pulse. They're using the DC from the battery instead of switching it over through the alternator pulse.
Speaker 9: That this pulse, this pulse question I had really digs deep. It's it's insane. So it's standing by who did it? Stacked ray three times? And then he had photon injection too, so he would have a like forty LEDs on the side of an electrode with a clear tubing, so the water can flow through this electrode and then get hit by the pulse red lights as well. That was the what's it called? Oh my god, gas processor I believe is what Stanley Meyer called it. But basically, throwing a photon energy at the already HHO disassociated water molecule further increases the fracturing process. So you're gonna get actually a cold electrolysis process out of this, because you're gonna suck in ambient electrons into your tube here in the gas processor. So that's the hydrogen fracturing process ethertech. Like I said, it was too real. All these people you start looking into them and could kill Yeah, I mean, it's all wild. And to me, this is the most important book or most important important part of the book, because this is actually in reference to doctor Pages, who I think did work in like the eighteen nineties or something crazy like that, and what he says here, when the access of spin of the electrons is merged with the radius of gyration, we witness an electromagnetic propulsion by a Magnus effect the electromagnetic spatial vehicle once it has degravitated from the ground. By injection of the required energy for the necessary time, we'll be able to maintain this state of degravitation. Theoretically and definitely by creating a hole in the cosmic energy ether. Such a whole would give an archamedin effect. And if we recall our history of science, we will remember that it was Archimedes who discovered the principle of buoyancy. One wonders what the picture will look like when all the pieces of the puzzle are properly placed relative to one another. To me, that was mind blowing because you hear all these people say we live in a sea of energy, right, and that was kind of rubbing into my brain as I was reading this.
Speaker 6: That's what that's saying. I might i might be too retarded to be on panel. I'm not sure yet. Is that saying that that's basically like we live in the ether?
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is from the Ether Technology book, right, And.
Speaker 5: If you follow the logic, then having a pulse in there will create a cavitation effect, and that cavitation effect is an energy multiplier. Like with the cavitations, I don't even know what.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about?
Speaker 13: Cavitation When you've got bubbles that form around let's say a propeller under the water, that's a cavitation bubble that's that's formed as a void.
Speaker 5: Within the water itself. Ah, they've been able to stabilize and actually produced light from these cavitation bubbles using sound waves. Okay, the idea of the pulse is creating a stable cavitation which increases the energy.
Speaker 4: Murray showed this for days and days. He showed this going at over fifty thousand watts. He showed everybody that it really worked. And his book, like this is saying is talking about we live in a sea of energy, and that was literally the name of his book because he was trying to tell people like that it's literally pulling it. There's no ac involved, there's no there's no any of that. It's coming straight from the ether like like this.
Speaker 6: So they used this stuff for for like anti gravity stuff.
Speaker 9: So I've put it down on in here somewhere where when you get anti gravity technology, you also get fusion technology, you also get teleportation technology, You also g ucation anology. You also get which is why the molchemy, you get the physics of creation. And it's extremely easily recognized in ancient religious architecture. The stuff that we say is religious. But to speak to the cavitation thing, any bubble in water is a cavitation of the water, right that's the space where there's not water. It's a cavitation of something else within that bubble.
Speaker 4: Like the hydrogen water bottles. See like I have one going right now. See all the bubbles going up, Julia. I don't know if you can see it.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can see you.
Speaker 9: You're extremely right with the pulse and the cavitation. What's happening. What's happening in the pulse of electricity from a DC welder or electrolysis, electrolysis system or anything, is that there is a gain of charge, a gain of electrons on collapse. So when you turn something off, there's actually a spike of voltage that goes off. That would be what Tom Beard referred to as the well, it's what physics refers to as the dipolar moment. But they don't realize that it's Lorenz variant, not Lorenz invariant. Lorenz variant. Lorenz invariants ruined the world, so did Einstein. But we're going to get to that. Yeah, capitation is implosion science, and that's what anti gravity speaks to. There isn't technically no anti gravity in existence. There is no anti and existence is not anti Okay, I think we can all agree that nothing that exists is anti its own existence, right, Like it's already there. It can't not be there if we're you know, you get what I mean.
Speaker 7: Yeah, would would you say that talents and Brown was interested in these anti well, you know what I'm saying. I gotta say anti gravity. It's just so I get the born across. But I feel what you're saying too.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I Actually Townsend Brown was like the first or second guy I researched from this book, and I didn't know if his was real or not. But I ended up talking to some somebody who appeared on the Jesse Michaels podcast about it, and I was asking him if he, you know, thought it was real, if he thought it was legit, And his answers didn't satisfy me. So it was a real like whoa, Like, there's something here to this, There's something that I you know. Then I find out that the Townsend Brown effect is used on B two stealth bombers and it was used to you know, decrease air drag and stealth capabilities and radar surveillance and all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 7: But I like your approach here, man, I got to point that out, like, I don't know you, this is our first time meeting, but I can I've gathered that you're a guy who's like stumbled across this information, and you know it's just been crazier and crazier the more you've looked into it. That's what.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, we haven't even gotten to the best part yet, which has to do with nature itself, is my opinion, the most beautiful thing be leveling that's ever happened to me.
Speaker 5: I love how you haven't even mentioned Victor Schauberger yet, not even yet.
Speaker 9: No, I don't even know if I put them in here. I knew I should have. I was getting to thinking about adding more stuff about implosion science itself, because I don't think I have too much in here. But it all speaks to the same thing. The trusts, the toroid, the tornado. This is a force of nature that works on all scales, and a lot of people have figured it out, and a lot of people call it different names, and a lot of people have their own unified field theories of physics. So the unified field theory of physics that is naturally occurring to everybody on the planet and throughout the universe goes by many different names, and people call it all kinds of stuff, and people stumble upon it. I guess turns out there is no novelty and all that remote viewing stuff is real and you can kind of just unlock the secrets if you pray for it, if you look for it, if you ask yourself nicely, like that's literally the key. But yeah, I'm actually more interested in the like mechanical side of all this than the biological side. But you can't decouple the two. They come hand in hand because they create each other. Right. The hard drive of the universe backs up both saves of physical and non physical. So yeah, just to keep going here. Uh, that's when I stumbled upon the electric universe. You can imagine me, you know, wondering what is electricity and then I find an electric universe.
Speaker 3: I was literally like.
Speaker 9: You know, pooping bricks. I'm not going to cuss on here because it's your show.
Speaker 14: You can go it's like, wow, awesome, But yeah, it's just I mean, you can go through all the electron inertia has an engineering capacity allah electricity.
Speaker 9: Electricity inherently engineers the electron slash electron field itself. The electricity and electrons are hand in hand. They do the same thing. It's just sometimes they're more stable, sometimes they're not a stable. So that's when I found this. The electric universe is a robust and holistic approach to the cosmos. There are no separate forces. Everything works on electricity. Some people say, you know, the Higgs mechanism is responsible for everything. It's this quantum fluctuation in the quantum vacuum field fluctuations that is the thing of all fluctuations. But that doesn't you know, that doesn't help anybody. It doesn't. You can't engineer a fluctuation of fluctuation of a fluctuation. You have to define it into something that can actually make sense. And all of this stuff, you know, I put it here. It combines physical understanding of vander Wall's forces, Lorenz variances, not Lorenz invariances, Lorenz variances, cool on barriers, amps, Parid's watts, Folton homes. It combines all of this into creation itself. The EU makes the unsolvable problem of the uncertainty principle a certain promise. There's a separation constant within the fine structure constant. All the physics is about energy. This guy was one of the guys I started talking to early on in my journey of all this about Stanley Meyers stuff because he's one of the guys who's replicating it, and he's got a beautiful paper here. I'm just gonna ignore it for now because it's in pre print. I don't know if he wants me to put it out. But h two colbyon X amazing guy.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think I came across him recently. I think we want to follow the chill recently.
Speaker 9: Actually, yeah, he's awesome, he's sweet, he's making Stanley Meyer's technology, and he's kind of my canary in the coal mine. I've told him before. You know, I'm waiting to see if you get murked, to see if this stuff actually is allowed to come out or not. So, yeah, that's right on his shoulders. No pressure, Colby, but.
Speaker 6: No again, just pretend I'm retarded. It won't be hard to do.
Speaker 7: What am I.
Speaker 6: Looking at right here in this on this chart? Like what dim I seeing here?
Speaker 9: Which one?
Speaker 6: All of it?
Speaker 9: So the electric universe is a brand new cosmology. You can think of it as that's that's what the EU stands for. Electric unity. Okay, you can think of it as Einstein plus, so everything we know about reality plus the engineerable facets of reality. Because as we all know, we don't have starships and UFOs personally, there's something missing.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 9: The electric universe speaks to unified field theory. Some of these are quantum experiments. For one, this is the absorption spectrum for hydrogen. So when we look at a hydrogen molecule, a hydrogen atom, it can have several different phases. It can have three electrons, it can have one electronic, can have two electrons, all kinds of stuff, but when we look at it, we get absorption lines. These absorption lines are what we call the uncertainty principle in physics, meaning we don't know what this is, but we know it's there, so we're uncertain about it. But we can measure several different phases of pretty much all the elements and then come up with an uncertainty principle about uncertainty principle about these elements and then engineer that, engineer that. But that's you know, that's not really helpful either, because you're not explaining what these lines are. You're just you're just looking at it. You know, you're not able to understand what these are if you just call it an uncertainty principle. So when we engineer whatever this is, this becomes a certain promise and whatever this is, these absorption lines on the hydrogen spectrum, whatever this is. When this is engineerable, it unlocks everything. Because hydrogen at the ground state is the energy aperture for all energy. There's a hydrogen lattice throughout the universe. The universe is already seventy seven percent hydrogen or whatever. You combine that with the plasma dynamics that the electric universe and forces, and you have a hydrogen lattice throughout the entire cosmos. It's all moving together too.
Speaker 7: But using using this model, how close are they to the starships and the UFOs.
Speaker 9: Well, we're gonna we're gonna get to that because it turns out, like I said, there's no novelty. Everything's already been figured out. Yeah, just to speak on this some more, this is the uncertainty principle. Here in math, it's higgs, not Higgs, the plant constant and Tupai it's delta delta, It's all kinds of fluctuations going on here, but there's nothing really, there's nothing grounding you here to reality.
Speaker 5: But seef, have you ever heard of the philosopher Parmenides who proposed that everything was actually part of one thing and it was not separable from one another, and he came out with Xenu's paradox. Xenu was one of his proteges who put forward the paradox of moving halfway towards the target and then never actually reaching the target because you just move in halfs So the idea there was nothing can actually be separated, and for you know, thousands of years, they sort of put Xeno's paradox in the back burner until recently they're using trigonometry to try and solve it. It's an equation that's so simple, and yet it sort of speaks to the nature of what you're talking about. Everything actually has to be one thing for any of this to work. Motion would be impossible if we were two objects. You know, it all has to be part of one unified field of the universe.
Speaker 9: So I'm gonna I'm gonna skip ahead. This is page thirty three. This is basically the end of it. But right here, this Yang yang structure is exactly what you're talking about. And if a unified field of field theory of physics could explain this, then I believe that is what you're talking about. That is the separation constant that my buddy Colby writes about. This here is the structure of the cosmos that is scale and variant. And we're going to get to what this is. But yes, one hundred percent. It turns out there's a ton of people that have a unifile unified one. There's another guy that people obsess about and rightfully so. His name's Walter Russell. There's another guy that nobody knows of named Orris Bedrie. And you know there's lots of people. You get these downloads from the universe because you can there's physics that explains it. And that's like people wrote about it. They made sculptures about this physics, like what is this? You know we're gonna get I'm gonna hopefully explain what it is later, just to not jump too far ahead right now.
Speaker 3: But well, I've even said on the show. You've probably never heard it before, but I've even said myself, from a magical experience, I do think when you fuck with magic and cross abyss when you open up your eyes no shit and understand stuff you didn't know before. Oh yeah, it's very weird.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I've gotten a lot of insights. Just it seems like, you know, I call it synchronicity because I'm looking into this stuff already. But you know, it's you get downloads. The remote doing thing is one hundred percent real.
Speaker 10: Reminds me of the Kastic records, That's what it reminds me of.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, that's the morphic fields that Rupert Sheldrake speaks to well.
Speaker 4: And I love the name of the DC capacitor that t Henry Murray talks about. He called it the Corona spark mm EC capacitor. Just f why I nineteen forty three on that one. Very interesting with the little Corona business.
Speaker 9: I mean they're yeah, yeah, that's I mean, we're going to get to that.
Speaker 7: But I'm thinking about what Randall carl Since said on Rogan I don't know, maybe more than a year ago, but he was talking about how they were working on behind the scenes getting this information into the right people's hands so it can never again be suppressed. I'm hoping that's what's happening here.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm trying to put it out. I'm trying not to die. You know, There's there's certain things that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: There's certain boundaries I'm not pushing in this even I'm trying to push a lot, but there's certain things I'm not going to go over.
Speaker 5: It's all really well known. That's the point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's all an open secret. There are no there are no private information. There is no private information. It's all out there.
Speaker 10: You know, what kind of crazy you put that because there's no You're right, there is no hidden secrets.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: It's all in these books that people have written over the last you know, depending on what you want to consider them books for thousands of years, and it's really hard for a lot of people to pick them up because guess what, they got nine to fives and that's not enough time to read books in between that time, especially when you're working, family, trying to do something that you know other than you know, keeping yourself busy.
Speaker 3: It's really hard. So yeah, no hitting him.
Speaker 6: I say that all the time. I say that all the time. I actually read the books so I could talk about them on my podcast, because I know people are so freaking lazy and busy these days, they're never going to read the books.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I actually have a series on my website or my YouTube what I've learned from reading this book.
Speaker 6: And it's a good idea.
Speaker 3: I'll show y'all real quick.
Speaker 10: I ain't mean to interrupt you, but I have all these little tabs on these books that I've read, right, and I go through each one of these tabs and talk about them. That's why when Nick was talking about the discussion I had with Ricardo, it was just tabs that I had in it and I found interesting. So yeah, that's why I said, I like this. I like how y'all put that no hitting secret.
Speaker 9: There isn't really any no.
Speaker 10: I got to find the time to get it.
Speaker 2: Y Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean this.
Speaker 7: Stuff is not hidden, but at the same time, the general public doesn't either doesn't know about it or doesn't know what to do with it. Because we're living in this world driven by consumables, and you get these companies that sweep in here and they'll make you forget just like they've done. They've made us forget everything, Like like we have to pay an energy bill every month to a company. We have to go to the pump and pay for gas. We don't even need gas for cars. Well, but they make us forget all this stuff. So yeah, the energy, I mean, yeah, there's no secrets, but yet, I mean the information is not out in the public yet.
Speaker 5: It's too big to keep down forever.
Speaker 9: We're gonna Oh I'm so close. Let me let me get to that point. But just to say about the book thing, Yeah, there's a lot of good books out there that all speak to creationism in some aspect, and you can I've been fortunate to find some people on X and discovered this ether technology book myself. But there's a lot of books that speak to it, and you get a hint of it and you can start chasing it. And the big one of the big things is a pulse you know, pulse with modulation is something that could instantly change power consumption overnight. And that's literally a few components you add to the grid, you add it to your breaker box or anything. If you have a pulse with modulation device, the switching effect induces a negative EMF kickback that actually gains energy on collapse and gives you more power out than you actually use at the uh breaker box or transformer wherever you're tapping energy from But that's that's just the pulse thing. I was gonna say about the book thing too, just to end that real quick. The idea of AI nowadays is horrifying me because I'm seeing people get taken over on social media immediately like it's cool and stuff, and I've used it to make pictures and I've used it to do some research and stuff. But nowadays I'm horror like abhorrent about it and almost against it entirely. It's just people got to get back to reality here, Guys, like we're humans, Like, yeah, the AI can be helpful, but holy smokes, you know, people give you a ROC what does this mean?
Speaker 10: And it's like, brother, it's crazy to say that that it's making people more lazier than it was when Google was accessible to everybody because they don't look up the information for verification sake. They look up the information and you know, ROC or chat Gypt would give them an answer that could be right, yeah, and they find out that, you know, later they were wrong. You know, it's crazy because I've seen people, I've heard people talk, I've interacted with people a lot, and I can tell when they post something that's using AI. I can definitely tell you know, and I know that it's a helpful tool if you use it right. You know, it's especially if you're writing a book or a journal or a blog or something. It skips the middle man of the editor when you're trying to get the grammar correct. You know, dot the i's and cross the t's type thing, right. So it's a good tool. But I'm starting to see people are abusing it to the point where they think they get on there on Twitter and they say at groc is this correct? And I'm just like, why don't you just do a deep dive if you really want to see if it's correct, you got to do a deep dive in it's.
Speaker 3: Like it's confirmed, mean to give you an answer to a deep topic.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's a whole different form of intelligence. And it's not even It's like, you know, if you're super interested in the alien conversation per se, you know, and then all of a sudden you only care about aliens, it's like, or you only use aliens as your researching topics or as your source information. It's like, all right, well you're not You're not an alien, so how do you know this is? Whatever? I don't know. I hate the conversation in general. I'm just over it. But I'll just wrap up this side here. This here is the airon off bom effect. These two pictures right here. Aeronof bomb effect is a I hate when people name effects their names because it doesn't really tell you what it does. But this is longitudinal electrodynamics in a nutshell. And that's another thing that I won't say too much about aeronoff Boem effect is.
Speaker 3: That like when like two they say they suggest that or they theorize that if two plants get close to each other, they basically start electrocuting each other.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean it looks like, yeah, you go from here and you go here, imagine this going to this, Like imagine this being a little tendril of the solar corona extending out past the Sun's surface and it goes bah. And that's just one little thing broad spectrum. And then imagine this being this, and these being these and another one right here. You can imagine if they're orbited and then lining up, sometimes those electrons are going to line up and there's going to be a z app.
Speaker 5: So could that be what that?
Speaker 10: What happened to the astro built because see is you're hitting on your hitting the nail on there.
Speaker 3: For me looking at that shit completely different.
Speaker 9: Holy Well, there's nodes of creation, there's nodes of disruption, right, So if you have a yeah, there's a couple of different ways to come at this. One is whispering galleries. Whispering galleries are a thing in antennas and radars that are little flows of non signal but that still pick up the signal. They whisper in their gallery. It's a little weird thing that speaks to combining a signal from a non signal area. But there's also the opposite of that, right, Like you can have two things that just tear tarry other apart in their orbits or when they get to a certain part of their orbit, or all kinds of things. You know, what's very beautiful about our solar system is its scale invariant itself. The Sun is a hydrogen atom. We are a very stable orbit around this Sun, and therefore the Earth is actually boiling life off. The Earth is a very radiant device. It is a zero point energy harvester and extractor in combiner, all in one in one spot. That's why life exists, and that's the exit. That's the scale invariant reaction throughout the cosmos. It has the electric universe here has a robust and holistic approach, meaning life can pop up where life can pop up. It's not an if, it's not a what, it's just it happens. The good news is um Just to jump ahead a little bit.
Speaker 3: Before we get to the next thing, there was something I just wanted to say real quick because it reminded me of when you were talking about it. So somebody post about gases and uh, it never clicked it. Maybe it's almost like the same type of like technology or idea. But there was times when I covered me and Teresa had covered weather manipulation patents on the show, and they were using they were emitting some gas out and then like the whatever the thing up in the sky was then like sending like a pulse in like it was using the gas as a conduit into the clouds of the sky. Oh yeah, I like, Oh, it's like almost like the same shit you were explaining before with like the person sat on the bottom using gas to like transmitted to electricity through it.
Speaker 9: Think of gas, think of solid, think of matter, think of it all as the same thing. It doesn't have to be fluidic. It can be rigid, it can be static, it can be solid. But it is all fluidic in the sense that it can be torn apart and literally ripped to gas, to plasma, to a liquid state. You can melt it down any you know, all matter has some kind of phase transition to it, meaning, oh, I'm we're all talking about a lot of stuff here. I get to that right around here. Actually, So this just says the electric universe cosmology. You know, it explains stars, dark matter. It's a new look on established physics, microscopic and microscopic phenomena. Electricity is a key force shaping the universe. So speak to the gas thing. How is all this gas in the universe right stable? Why is it not a ball? Why is gravity not pushing, pulling, stretching, combining, cavitating all this together? Gravity is not doing its job here, right There's obviously a lot of this gas in comparison to the background, but it's not you know, it's not congealed. What's going on here? Well, this here is an arc. This is a boundary layer. This is a boundary condition. You can think of this as being one giant magnetic sheath. And this is plasma because in the vacuum, the vacuum is like an ultra dense super light superfluid gas. The hydrogen lattice of continua permeates everything. The hydrogen lattice of continua is also filled with neutrons, so that is the neutron neutrinoiverse as well. It's mostly neutrons. Most of the electrons actually bunch up and stuff like this, right, that's responsible for gravity, is electron bundling and all kinds of stuff. But yeah, this is a giant magnetic sheath in the universe. This is a boundary layer.
Speaker 5: Now, I think it's important to note that the plasma has a charge between each one of those different particles, and it creates kind of a conscious neural network out of the particles within those nebula.
Speaker 9: Yep, plasma in a vacuum is self organizing.
Speaker 7: Right. Are we talking about sentience here?
Speaker 9: This is the origin of sentience. Yeah, And so you think of the Earth, The Earth is a massive zero point energy neutrino bundler device. It's sitting here in the perfect zone between the Earth and the outer gas giants. Even though they're not completely made of gas. It's sitting here in between all this and the perfect radiant zone between the Sun and the outer gas giants to harness all this stuff, all this neutrino matter. Therefore life arises. Humans are neutrino bundlers.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: A buddy of mine told me that Plato's shadows, or the shadows on Plato's cave, are literally your hands. You can make the shadow yourself. And this plasma principles of plasma physics for engineers and scientists, that's creation.
Speaker 7: Well, with the electric field that we were talking about, it looked like you were about to get to that too, because I saw you had up a slide with like some planets and stuff. But the electric field is a continuation of this plasma, you know, substance.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So electromagnetic compatibility theory is, you know, the study of how electromagnetics work and everything.
Speaker 7: And so I think what I was trying to say is that plasma up in space is connected to our atmosphere in our electric field.
Speaker 5: Well, there's two nodes. There's two nodes around the Moon where most of the plasma in our upper atmosphere collapsed.
Speaker 3: Are you there. Hellop, yeah, I can hear you. I can hear you.
Speaker 5: And that's that sixty degree I believe north and south of you.
Speaker 8: Referring to Tattoo and Rawhu head list.
Speaker 5: All I'm saying is that's where the gravitational fields are actually the perfect place for plasma. And so they believe that there are clouds of plasma at sixty degree angles from the Moon, kind of like the two dragons.
Speaker 8: Right, this is accounted for mvita castrology that they would be invisible mass bodies, So there is a mass detectable or theoretical or mathematical. So I agree with you, I think that, But I also think it's accounted foreign classical astrology. I don't even I think that one personally, Like when he's talking about it, when you're referring to it, it sounds very similar to me to the more conric astrological air.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, it brings up to me, what if this is the origin of consciousness on the planet Earth, is like these two nodes and the way that the Moon is shaped and basically shaping our consciousness from those different you know, nodes of consciousness that are hanging out there. The whole time we've had a moon. Well the dragon's pont god though, well, right, but there's there's some element that I believe is being exchanged between these two.
Speaker 4: Just look at the pole on the ocean right, like with the moon, the lunar pole, like it's obviously drawing, you know.
Speaker 9: Or looking in oscillation.
Speaker 5: And the mood has a cool light instead of a hot one too, So there's something happening energetically there.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I mean it's it seems things down here certainly seem to be affected by think things up there, however we want to define them. I mean, whether we're talking planets or not. I mean the alchemist, surfers, planets.
Speaker 2: Birth, plants, mood, all kinds of things circle around it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you don't want to, you know, I'm I'm a little bit of a stubborn guy. I didn't want to. Astrology was a real thing, but it's simply geometry. And crystals are you know, those are real things too. They do have certain effects to them. Phase conjugate crystals are a real thing. I was gifted one, and it's a kaleidoscope. It's a natural kaleidoscope. It has almost internal complete internal reflection, meaning you look inside of it, and you see the crystal lattice itself. It's a strange object. It's a phase conjugate crystal, and it's always cool. It's a little bit colder than room temperature usually. But yeah, astrology is a real thing. A real thing would be geometry, right, Like you know, we're just measuring triangles constantly. It's always pythagorous theorem pretty much all the way down. So yeah, crystals, all that stuff is real.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, John D's over and over says the language of God is math.
Speaker 2: Period.
Speaker 8: So well, that's interesting, Heidi, because I was going to ask Chief, why does he not believe in a pure mathematical construct? Me if he believes in a cavitation.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well it's not to say that I don't.
Speaker 4: I really like.
Speaker 9: So the mathematical construct I believe that describes reality as my buddy Colby's thing. And like I said, I'm sorry, I won't post it here because it's a preprint. But it's a separation constant of like eight variables that when you constantly measure, gets you down past the quantum scale. I know it seems like that idea would be like done already, but it's just not. It's not engineered. They it's called quantum quackery because it's all made up stuff based on other people's names and not actually physical science. Like we don't do a whole lot of experiments anymore, partially because stuff like the Ligo and cern get built and show nothing, and then they show they got to show proof that they're showing nothing, but they got to make it look like it's something, So it just winds up being worse and worse and worse. But to say that I don't believe in a purely mathematical construct of reality, that's not necessarily true. I mean, I believe it's pretty much holographic. Like everything you could do in a holographic universe, I believe is what we could do in this universe. I believe in teleportation faster than light. I don't believe the speed of light is a limit. I believe I.
Speaker 4: Believe they figured that out with like around Howard Hughes time, not saying he was the only one with it, but he definitely was using it.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I mean. This ether technology book is written by Rolf Schaffrank Operation payper Clip scientists, one of the youngest, if not the youngest, and he was buddies with Tom Bearden, but they worked in Huntsville, Alabama. So I mean, and then I don't have too much of Standeo in here, but I had the opportunity to get in the X space with Standeo. And he was a guy that worked with Edwin Teller, the creator of the nuclear bomb. And Standeo goes, you know, the Teller group had a craft and they took off from Nevada overshot Texas and landed in Florida. So what Standeo's saying there when he says that is that the guy that made a nuclear bomb on planet Earth also made a UFO craft with his group. That's what Sandeo's saying. I have no reason not to believe Sandeo. He seems like a legit human and he's one of those guys that you don't hear about, but you probably should because he's a wealth of information. He's one of the guys that believes he's found Atlantis, but he's also done a whole bunch of other crazy stuff, had a really cool life. Standale's awesome. He's got patents for free energy, all kinds of stuff. Yeah, renaissance man.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they're not shooting at him like they were at Marie.
Speaker 9: Well, he's got stories.
Speaker 7: Oh no, Chief, I think that that some people on this planet have figured out anti gravity and have actually put it to use. I mean, oh yeah, it's hard to prove, man, and like, but I like what you're saying. You know this, You're talking about this young paper clip kid, right, rol Chen Frank, I've got to look more into him. But if you look into the Nazis and guys like Richter or even Rolf Wiero who helped start CERN, he was working for the Nazis during the war. Then after the war he went.
Speaker 9: And started CERN.
Speaker 7: If you start looking into what these guys were really into in the books they're reading, they were into this anti gravity thing for sure, and anti Townsend Brown right, Like, I don't know what you heard, but I heard he was in Canada and Canada wasn't really treating him right, So he went to work for the Nazis for a little bit, and then they send him back to Canada.
Speaker 10: Yeah, let's not forget about the day club, the Nazi bel. When you said Nazis, Yeah, that's what popped up into my head was that Nazi bell.
Speaker 9: Yep, they had never our own apologize. Well, it's just going to say, you spoke of Victor Schauberger earlier. He was the Nazi scientist that came up with the implosion drives that made submarines fly. I didn't you know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: I didn't know that either. There's a whole lot I didn't know. There's a whole lot. I learned. The Nazis figured out gravity. They won World War Two by figuring out gravity. All the conspiracy theories quote unquote are probably real. I haven't looked into him too much. I know people say they're in Antarctica, they're in Chile, Argentina, wherever. There's all kinds of reports. I've got a book called Dark Stars, story of the Dark Fleet that apparently took off into the Solar System. Yeah, there's a lot to say there, but whatever, Yes, we've had the ability to get off the planet for a long time. Whoever figured it out got ahold of the the scientists and then Gate kept it literally conquered the world and have a grasp through it still and won't let it out. What I'm trying to say is whatever we have today is worse than Nazis.
Speaker 7: So yeah, well they went, they were dispersed, you know, like Russia. We don't know what Russia was able to tap into. If you look at Manfred von Ardine, he was a Nazi scientist that the Russians got. He helped him develop, you know, to roid old field stuff and like nuclear fusion. And then if you go look at womp Ron, who was down in Argentina, they got Richter and we had to send guys down to check on Richter because he was doing Argentinian press conferences and talking about anti gravity and free energy and stuff. So the Air Force went down there to check on him and he was like, yeah, I figured out anti gravity in or no, he said, I figured out zero point energy in nineteen thirty six for the Nazis and then all that stuff got dispersed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I haven't heard of that story, but I'd love to hear more.
Speaker 3: That's uh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a lot of them out there, the whole Philadelphia experimental, which.
Speaker 4: Is why you know, I postulate with Howard Hughes, he didn't come back exactly the same because I think he jumped too many times, just like we see with that experiment. It was too big, and we know there was some really horrible things that happened to the people there.
Speaker 2: So you know, I wouldn't trust him body parts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wouldn't trust nineteen fifties UFOs or teleportation, I'll say that much. No, they did figure they did figure it out. There's a lot of evidence that points to it. It's just we down the Einstein rabbit hole, and there's a whole quantum field theory that starts kind of in Einstein's time and then is perpetuated that is contradictory to the ether. They say quantum vacuum fluctuations instead of ether. They are the same thing. They've completely uprooted language and science and literally turned the tables on humanity. This cannot be understated.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 9: So electrodynamics are quantum mirror. Quantum mechanics are fractals of electrodynamics. In nature, the ether is ignored, yet proven for centuries, the ether was the universal medium. Consider the substance through which light, electromagnetic waves, and possibly all forces are propagated. YadA, YadA, YadA. Einstein's framework and overemphasized masses a static quantity, ignoring its dynamic, oscillatory nature, its pulse nature. You have a pulse to you as implied by quantum wave particle duality. That's it's an oxymoron. This shouldn't exist, therefore needing an ever an increasing amount of variables to align with experiment. Quantum quackery simply attempts to fit unexpected observations. You see this today, like James wib Space telescope is still finding stuff that are new and unexpected. Where is the Electric Universes sitting here like we expected this? This here is the Sapphire experiment from the Electric Univers's creators, Wallace Thornhill Anthony Parratt, who worked at Area fifty one on the largest electromagnetic machine on the planet, the z Pinch machine pictured here. Anthony Parratt worked at Area fifty one. They made this experiment called the Sapphire Project, where they attempted to create a miniature sun and they were successful. But it was by a private company, private partner, private something or another, and nobody knows what really happened here other than it worked and they showed it. This is a star. This is a Berklin current. These are the dark matter currents that flow throughout the universe. You can see they're in helical fashion and pinch on themselves. This will come in handy and all of your natural understanding helical patterns and crossovers. So Einstein's kind of bs Nikola Tesla, the man responsible for modern amenities, was giving lectures one hundred and thirty years ago and use the ether to his engineering desires. I love this quote here. Yeah, this one's better. Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe. Those seemingly afflicted only. It's those seemingly affected only by its immediate surrounding. The sphere of external influence extends to infinite distance. I would change this to everything. So the book Ether Tech published nineteen seventy seven not a good thing for followers of general relativity. But ro sigma, it, like I was saying earlier, can translate to a few different things. And these are other excerpts from the book. It's often used to Roe is often used to note density and physics, and sigma can represent standard deviation, so density deviation or density beyond standard deviation or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 9: It's interesting. Bob Greenier also said it ro sigma can mean Cairo chirro or something like that. But yeah, like I said, you look this up, you're not going to find too many good explanations for what it means, at least I haven't.
Speaker 3: Did he cover that when he did the election with eshen No.
Speaker 9: I actually asked him about this personally. I got the opportunity to hang out with him for hours.
Speaker 3: You know, he was a cool dude. Actually really.
Speaker 9: I just found him either the beginning of this year or a little or a little bit before then, and yeah, he's he's amazing. He's another guy. I started to think, like, so, I'm coming up on all of this creationism per se, and I didn't know what to call it. I'm like, this physic seems to like explain how things work, like from the bottom up. What And then all of a sudden it hit me. It's like boom, it's creationism. And I'm like, oh, there it is. I've got the download. And then next thing, you know, I hear Bob Greenier say that word creationism and I'm like, oh man, it's another sanction city. That's just wild.
Speaker 7: But so was Einstein Asia along with some of these other people who shifted the narrative like Marks or Darwin.
Speaker 9: It's yeah, probably I'm not going to mince where it's about it. I'm not for certain. There's a lot of things about Einstein that are extremely off and not at all what we learned about them. So other people he plagiarized.
Speaker 5: E equals MC squared and that's that's been proven for a long time. So I mean, his whole life could be a shame.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he married his cousin and divorced.
Speaker 2: Well, they all do that.
Speaker 9: Good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to ask you real quick if you don't, why, sir, we have a fellow reject that could make it onto the show today. They just got home from being out in the field themselves and the last thing they wanted to do was jump in a podcast. But uh, could you maybe could the guests speak on parody if I'm saying that correctly. Mirror in electrodynamics as well as weak forces or electro weak force, the left handed universe and its involvement in the Manhattan Project. Do you know anything about that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a lot to say about that. For one, mirrors are mirrors are representative of source, but source is representative of a mirror itself, So it's a duality in and of itself, and that kind of speaks to what the ying yang is. In some aspects, mirrors are used to do a lot of crazy cool things with lasers, and lasers are actually the only man made thing in the universe, like there's no other thing that can make a beam of light like humans can. But that's not so much on topic. The was what was the second thing before Manhattan Project? Like portals too though, right, yeah, one hundred percent. The Stargate is a documentary. I'm not even joking. I talked to the man who was modeled or who was modeled for Daniel Jackson on the show, and I'd never watched Stargate before, so I just started watching it like a month ago, and yeah, that's nuts to me. That's like it's a dream. Honestly, I still don't understand all the crazy stuff that's happened. But the second part was the week. Yeah. The electrostatic weak force is kind of like how I think about it is in relation not at all to stronger weak forces. It's in relation to the permittivity in permeability. And what that represents is the amount of so permeability is the magnetic reluctance of a material, right, It's what it takes to push a magnetic boundary through this material. That's permeability. Permittivity is the electric displacement field or the weak force per se, and that encompasses the weak force and strong force in an electrodynamic fashion. It's more so about the polarization of the atom. And I don't really see how polarization works in anything to do with strong and weak forces. Like it's just a it's a charge thing. It's not a stronger weak thing. But don't know. And then the last thing, the Manhattan Project is a rabbit hole in and of itself, because, like I said, the guy that made a nuke supposedly made a UFO too, And if that's the case, I mean our timeline is warped, to say the least. So it might be the same type of technology source. At the end of the day, it's like that thing with the toa oil field. They were able to use that for anti gravity because it's they were able to use it for anti gravity, and they were able to use it for like nuclear fusion.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 9: Right here, that was the next I got this slide, and then one more. The mechanism for growth, free energy creation, anti gravity, whatever, teleportation, it's all the same the energy problem is the key, and when understood, the universe becomes a human sandbox. Darwinism is wrong because I was saying, like how the Sun and the planets can literally align to create electric distarge electric discharges between the two bodies and then fry one or another, and you know it's an electrodynamic phenomena. Everything is so planets can zap each other. Darwinism is wrong, meaning planets go through very catastrophic cycles and then very peaceful cycles, and in an electrodynamic sense of the universe, in an electric universe fashion, Darwinism is wrong because things happen catastrophically and things arise spontaneously in the sense that conjunction happens. Like I said earlier, the Earth is a boiling point for life. Life will spontaneously erupt here, not in the sense of literally like all of a sudden all mammals arise, but it's like slowly, over time there will be a effect where species spread out and then coagulate an intermix. And I guess I should say Darwinism is basically wrong, but it's not completely wrong, because things do happen over time, but it's a much more catastrophic and sequential thing than just random select selection based or sex selection based characteristics. Like that's that's just not the case, Like everything is trying to survive.
Speaker 4: Right, So.
Speaker 7: Could we go back to that for just one second, because you've got the display here of the electric field. I just want to say, like, I think that this is a very real thing, and I think it interacts with plants, and that there was there's a notion to ancient people who are taking baskets of seeds up to the top of mounds at sunrise and as the sun comes up, those seeds get a blast of this electric field energy. Yep, and it's on the mounds, so you're already on like a mystical fault line concentrated energy location already. But it's the thought is that those seeds would go on to manifest high yield gardens. Yeah, but it all goes back to the electric field.
Speaker 9: Man right here, exactly what you're saying. Ebner effect. They call it, Like I said, I kind of hate it when they call it people's names because you don't know what it is. But the Ebner effect, if you look it up, is a static electric field surrounding plants, fish, eggs, and other biological organisms, and when you charge these seeds up, these eggs up, whatever, they revert to a more primordial state. So in his effect, he had like a big static field and wasn't really messing with frequencies or stuff like that. But you could certainly do that. And what the ancients did was exactly what you said. They knew that by having a four wave mixing on all dimensions meaning up, down, left, right, back forward, all kinds of you know, all the in complete bubble fashion. You've got all dimensions lining up for light, energy frequencies, sound, all the stuff at sunrise happens. That's called agne hootra i guess. And the ancients engineered that stuff. That's what the monuments around Earth speak to human monuments to creation. All religions are correct in some aspects.
Speaker 8: I have a good question for you, Chief, how would you feel about the traditional attribution of either to be mined.
Speaker 9: Uh, yes, that's one hundred percent real. It's just you've got to to explain it a little bit more in depth. It's like your pulse has source potential. Your pulse is literally tapped into the universe. You are resonating with the universe at the base level at the Planck scale, per se, and your mind is tuned to source because the source of creation is literally in our face. It's what it's what we look like, our eyes, our nose. These are wave dynamic functional mechanisms. Your eyes point to the point of matter. There's yeah, I'll hold off on that part, but there's there's a lot to say, because yes, you are literally tapped in psychoanalysis or not psychoanalysis. Psychokinesis teleportation, hovering, levitation, Uh, you know, all that stuff's real. Remote being, remote viewing is real. Like you could straight up be a Jedi all of most most of our movies and stuff. Put this in our face. All Elita symbology uses this technology, uses this as a reference for their designs. Like a unified field of physic would, let me know if you guys agree with me on this, would combine biology all mechanisms that we make, like all computers, all engines, all that stuff, and all religions and all ancient structures into a function. Right, Like, that's what a unified field theory of physics should do. It should explain basically everything tornadoes do that, tornadoes do that, and yeah, just to prove the ether thing like you're asking, I've got this right here. Can you guys see this video?
Speaker 5: No, it hasn't popped up yet.
Speaker 9: Oh it might take a second here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if that stuff will pop up on the screen if you're doing it from them. Not sure.
Speaker 9: Oh, I got a screen Let me screen share this one because it's worth it. It's the top link there. So I'm going to present here, and this is Bob. This one's not Bob Greenier. This one is the first linking. This one's the extended Michaelson Morley experiment. So the Michaelson Morley experiment was a wave interferometer that spun just like this on its horizontal parallel access to the Earth, and it found no interference, meaning the waves didn't move at all. You'll see that right here. The interference fringes during dis ortation, no interference pattern. The lines look the same even though it's rotating. If we go a little bit further ahead, conclude he swaps it vertically, yes, in the previous experiment, until we are able to see a clear and good visible interference pattern. He's not moving it right now, rotating the entire interferometer. Now you'll see rotational movement and watching the tricked it interference pattern on the screen, you are now able to clearly see a movement of the interference fringe pattern.
Speaker 7: You are now close up.
Speaker 9: You're now clearly able to see a movement of the interference pattern. So what's going on here is when the light is deflected on a radial access nothing happens that it's being deflected, it's being split. But when you spin it, nothing is being changed. It's pretty much static in its field. So even though it's spinning in its field, it's a little spot it's created. There's not much going on. When you switches it upright, this happens interference interfere ince something is interfering with the wheat with the beam with the wave pattern on it, and you know it's ether. But it can go by many different names, right, and go by the quantum vacuum field for sctuations are penetrating this. The capacitively coupled electrons surrounding the beams are acting in accordance to Earth's gravitational field. Whatever. There's a lot of different mechanisms, but nobody engineers the mechanism because they think the Michaelson Morley experiment was bunk. They think that just rotating it on it on a radial access parallel to the Earth is dis evidence of the ether. It proves that there was no medium, but they don't know that. You rotate it vertically and it proves there's an ether. Like it's so simple. It's right here. You can watch it for yourself. It's moving back and forth. Something's disturbing the light bearing medium, the light propagating medium, or the light propagating source. Either way, it's an etheric effect because nothing happened when they put it on a radio access whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 9: Let me stop screen sharing that.
Speaker 10: Hey, why you're doing that? So funny because Tara Jackson said NAS used ether to destroy jay Z And that's actually pretty funny because that's the good song.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, the rap the rap game is kind of like quantum physics, kind of built on a SiO.
Speaker 10: But yeah, not for nothing though, NAS do talk about UFOs and stuff though in his songs a lot, So it's pretty interesting that that that Tara Jackson actually brought that up because he has a couple of rap songs out there that actually talks about UFOs and him experiencing these UFOs or orbs or whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 9: Wow, well yeah, not for nothing, You're right. Yeah, I like him. He's got a couple of songs I like. I couldn't name him right now.
Speaker 8: I think I thinks is a magician and he was, Yeah, be a hyperspace traveler like Howard Hears.
Speaker 10: Mm hmm. Yeah, you can.
Speaker 9: Like I said, you were literally tapped into the universe. That's what your pulse is doing. It's literally sitting there compressing a Hydroggen molecule. It's that cavitation effected so that it's you're tapped in.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 9: Your heartbeat is showing it.
Speaker 7: And if you start writing, if you're in one of those states of consciousness and you pull out a piece of paper and you just start automatic writing, I mean some of the lyrics that you're going to produce aren't necessarily coming from you.
Speaker 9: And uh, this Bob Greenier video here, it's it's about the ether. It kind of explains it. It's not as professional I took it at the Cosmic Summit.
Speaker 1: But the.
Speaker 9: You can really do everything that magic basically tells you you can do, like all the Jedi mind tricks, those are real. You can literally coerce people. If you're really good at it. You know, that's not like a crazy thing, but in the sense it is because your voice is a very powerful tool. The words you say, the things you think. We're kind of led astray on purpose.
Speaker 12: Right.
Speaker 9: The thing I was going to say is you're talking about stage of consciousness and writing. Bob Greenier put it perfectly. He goes, when you're really tired, you short circuit the pathway to source in your brain. Your brain sit in there kind of rewiring itself because it is tired. So in that sense, you're going to tap yourself in a little bit more. That's why a lot of people say they write better when they're tired and things come to them and they have ideas and inspiration and all that stuff, because there's a short circuit to source. Who stay up a long time, Like nobody really knows why you die if you stay awake forever. But there's probably a good explanation in an electrodynamic sense there, Like you could probably measure it and attribute it to some kind of lacker can.
Speaker 2: Definitely measure on a EEG one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So.
Speaker 9: Just to sum up why the electricity and electron topic is so important. The coupling between inertia and gravity is in electron dynamics. Electrons and they're bundling. Are reflections of source or reflectivitons of source. That's the mirror. We're talking about the origin of mass and inertializing such science. Electron bundling in a vacuum. The mechanism for growth. We already went over that one. All free energy machines will be said to violate the second law thermodynamics or Einstein's mass energy equivalents. Second law of thermodynamics states that all systems must spontaneously evolve towards higher states of entropy. But that ignores simple growth, plants and creatures of all kinds. Literally, the universe's use mechanisms are not inherently entropic. We see creation. Things aren't just going extinct, and these are. This is the Ebner effect right here. Actually he've used it on this, I believe, and it brought it back to a more use it on this, brought it back to this and then good book here, and I think we're gonna get into the free energy topic here now more so so. The free energy technology is ways of generating over unity, aka you put some power in, you get more power than you need out. And there's actually a lot of ways to do it. As I've come to understand, it's just simply a pouring effect of electricity, like waterfall stemming from the ocean. The science of implosion and vacuum engineering resonating is high bid contenders, high bid contenders for circuitry to over enhance the circulation of electrons. So and all currents that use electricity, we sit there and we circulate electrons from the positive to the negative or from the negative to positive, depending on how what conventional type of thinking you look at it. Everything's kind of backwards. But in all circuits we're flowing electrons in some fashion. The problem is we sit there and throw them all away on one end. As Tom Bearden says, what we're paying the electricity company to do is have a wrestling match in their generators and then give us the television show, whereas we should just be able to create electricity on demand. This, the way that we create electricity and use it now is always gate kept because we ground things out. You know, nobody asks where does electricity grow go when you ground it? Well, there's a couple different answers. One is in the ambient air. If you're not grounded to the earth itself. If you're grounded to the earth itself, it goes into the earth or it comes from the earth, and you can also put it into things as it turns out, so that's called cold electricity.
Speaker 7: And there's a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: Close your eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing star, focus on it and it become the eclipse. Don't fear that the show will be God.
Speaker 9: In death.
Speaker 4: Very sh