Speaker 1: Old time is here. No time to fear.
Speaker 2: Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go.
Speaker 2: Carilla is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's show sign.
Speaker 3: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something the best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: All right. It is liberation Wednesday. Do you feel liberated from anything? We are gonna talk about that, and we're gonna try to spend the day talking about anything but him. And you know who he is.
Speaker 1: Don't go uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: He's the coral Cast.
Speaker 1: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: All right, hey, there, hither, how there does the crowdcast? I am Carrell? Happy Wednesday, April second, the beginning of the second quarter. Uh, it is liberation Wednesday, where the United States is supposed to be liberated. Oh, it's like a scene from The Whiz. Can't you feel a brand new day? Yeah, hovey, can I feel a brand new day?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: So, we're not gonna talk the whole show about Aungina, but I do have to start with a few things. First of all, it is liberation Wednesday. This is where the Trump administration feels the need to liberate more of your money from you. Because that's all this is gonna do. I have read every economic economist in the world. They all say the same thing. There is no need for these tariffs, and they're not gonna do what he thinks they're gonna do because we don't have the infrastructure. For instance, a twenty five percent tariff on non American made cars. There is no American made car. Zero. Every car, no matter where it's assembled, has parts from everywhere. You might have some parts from Mexico, you might have some parts from Canada. We don't make the parts in this country for cars. Now, we might assemble the cars once the parts are here, but the parts come from somewhere else, and those parts will have a new tax on them. So even quote American made cars are going to have some sort of tariff on them. Food is about to go up by twenty five percent. Everything is about to go up. You, whether you voted for him or not, are going to be harmed. And I know you don't believe me. If you're maga, you're going to leave some horrible comment on TikTok like you do every day, to show your ignorance. You can't argue with me on fact, so you just show your ignorance, you show your anger. That's what your side does. Meanwhile, we got Corey Booker speaking for twenty five hours, breaking the record, and I have to ask for what I mean. Not many people watched and the only people that are going to heed his message are people who already agree with his message. So he did a twenty five hour speech for his own audience because Trumps supporters and you know who you are. Your little brainwashed minds are made up. You're not based in fact. You don't know the truth or refuse to accept it, but you're not going to change your mind now. Yesterday Elon Musk got a big slap across his face from the state of Wisconsin. They shoved their cheese down his throat because they elected a Democratic endorsed Supreme Court justice to keep the Democratic Supreme Court majority in Wisconsin. Now, Musk had dumped millions into this race, even bribing voters by giving them a million dollars quote to vote unquote. He lost. The GOP lost in Wisconsin and in Florida, where they had their replace Matt Gates and some other person, they had two special elections. Now, yes, the Republican candidates won. Hello, it's the Panhandle of Florida, I mean hello. However, however, Democrats normally get twenty to twenty five percent of the vote in those districts. They got forty five percent in the Panhandle. In the pan Handle, So the tide is turning in the electorate against the GOP and against Donald Trump. I know, I don't want to mention his name today, but the tide is turning. And so that's a good thing. That's a good thing because people realize what he's doing is wrong. He is alienating our our friends, cozying up to our enemies, and you know, costing you and I a lot more money. And as I said, it's very exciting that in Florida Democrats did so well against the Republican normally they don't. That proves it's more than Democrats. And you know the right wants to talk about how the Democratic brand is now toxic. Honey. Elon Musk is so toxic he needs his own landfill. Okay, that man is toxic, like Brittany, Honey, I'm addicted to you, even though it is toxic. Uh huh, he's toxic. His Tesla sales are down fourteen percent this quarter, fourteen percent because you make a car for liberals, for people concerned about the environment, you make a car for the educated, and then you go and turn into a Nazi. So no one's gonna buy your car. So Tesla's tanking, and Wisconsin just told him they can't be bought. This doesn't bode well for Musk. And as his approval rating keeps tanking, Trump will cut. He has no loyalty. So when Musk becomes even more toxic than he is right now, and it's happening quickly, he'll be gone. Trump ain't got no loyalty to you, to Musk, to anybody except to himself. So that's the good news. The good news is Elon muskot select in Wisconsin, and that the Democrats performed well in Florida. They didn't win, but they performed really well. So that's all good news. Okay, that's all good news. So we'll start today with that good news. Now, I decided today to find other store that are out there, because the world, even BBC, which I watch all the time, they're pinned to his tariff announcement, his liberation day. The whole world is waiting to see if there are all gonna pay more, if they're going to have to stop using the US as a source for various things. He's really screwing the world, not just us, and they'll only take it for so long. By the way, So Wisconsin Supreme Court, that's good news. Florida Panhandle forty percent plus for Democrats, that's good news. Elon Musk is becoming toxic, that's good news. Sales for him down fourteen percent, that's good news. Corey Booker a vegan. By the way, Corey Booker goes for twenty five hours and four seconds or four minutes, twenty five hours, four minutes, breaking strom Thurman's record, and why did strom Thurman speak for twenty four hours to try to stop the Civil Rights Act? And as strom Thurman burns in hell. He now knows that his record has been broken, so his legacy of hatred has been moved aside. So those are all great, great things. Now, another story that grabbed my attention is about fear CEOs and the GOP are terrified of Luigi. And I don't mean Mario brother. I mean the gorgeous man in prison who I would do conjugal visits with every day of the week. They're terrified of Luigi, and they're terrified that Luigi has gotten the following. And you know how I know this. You know how I know they're terrified. Well, that's pretty simple. I'm gonna tell you when we return. All right, it is Wednesday. I want to remind you if you're a patron, I love you on dot com forward slash really Corell, Patreon, dot com forward slash really Carrel is how you support the show. Also, if you'd like to chat with me, like Bavetta and others, it's at YouTube, dot com, forward slash really Correl. If you're on TikTok, I'm gonna check your comment right now during the break. If you're on Instagram, I'm gonna do the same. I am Correll. Why and how doo? I know they're terrified of Luigi's We're gonna tell you when we come back on anything by the end today, where we talk about things that don't have the T word in them. Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl that's kr e l and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 2: Obviously, Corey Booker was having a Mister Smith goes to Washington moment. I love that movie. James Stewart does the same thing that Corey Booker did. We're going to tell you why they're terrified of Luigi. I know this to be true because they have now asked for the death penalty in his case. I'm not even sure New York has the death penalty. I think they do. I have to check that. But they're asking for the death penalty why because they're terrified that we're going to start turning on the ridge. They're terrified that we're going to start holding the CEOs of companies accountable for what their companies do, and they're terrified that that's going to equate to vigilante justice, and so they want to send a clear message to anyone that might want to do this vigilante justice that if you get caught, we will kill you. And that's why they're going for the death penalty. That's the only reason to terrify others to not do it, because they're terrified. Elon Musk is terrified that someone's going to get sick of him and do him in. The new CEO of United Healthcare is terrified, and the way they treat everybody, he should be terrified. The heads of corporations that treat us like crap are now terrified that we're not going to take it anymore, that someone among us is going to snap, you know, snap, I got power. They are terrified of us, and they're terrified of our frustration level that we've had enough, that we're having our network moment, that we are as mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore. That is what Luigi symbolizes that we're done with healthcare denying us benefits that we need. We're done with an algorithm, not even a human being, but an algorithm deciding whether you or your loved one gets care and how much care you get. We're tired of one hundred thousand medical bankruptcies a year in the United States. No other country in the civilized world, in the industrialized nation has medical bankruptcies. Only America. And we're tired of it. And they know it. So they think the way to send the message is to make a martyr out of Luigi, because if they ask for the death penalty, and if they get it, he becomes a martyr. That's why I never I always say, don't kill Donald Trump. A lot of people have said, oh, he needs to be taken out. No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, that would just make him a martyr. Don't do that. Prosecute him, jail him, humiliate him. Hitler killed himself, by the way, Most people don't know that Hitler extracted justice on himself out of fear. Because all of these dictators are cowards. Donald Trump is a coward. They're all cowards, and so these cowards are saying, you must kill Luigi. What a waste of a good man. Oh Lord, well, I mean, minus the murder. I could fix him. How many of you see these murder shows and you see the villain and you think I could fix him. I was watching one the other night. I forget which one it was. There's so many, you know, dangerous parents, dangerous kids, murder door, living with the Devil snapped. Oh, I watched them all. They all have their little like either it was the roommate that stayed there or so. There's one by Blumhouse called Worst x Ever. That's the name of it, Worst x Ever, And the first one is about this guy named like Steven Obadiah something or other, long red hair, beard, six foot tall. I was like, damn if that man weren't crazy, And even then I could fix him because he was hot. What's the hell wrong with criminals being so hot? So they want Luigi dead because they're afraid. They're afraid there'll be more Luigi's, and unfortunately for them, there's going to be because frustrations on both sides, frustration on Maga side and frustration on everybody else because remember remember remember Maga ain't but said seventy seven million people out of three hundred and twenty million, Okay, MAGA is not a majority. There's two hundred and forty plus million people in America that are not MAGA. There's seventy seven million Mega two hundred and forty million that are not. So you know, on both sides there's frustration and something's gonna snap. I got the palo every time I say snap, you have to do that. So I do have to share something musically, because on our day of anything but Trumph, someone said it's like the French Revolution. Jop Hello, Stephen Cabral, DJ Valentino, Rose, Hello, Babetta, Hello, John, Hello, everybody in the chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really Corol, So I have to I have to share this musical moment. It just happened an hour ago, I remember, and I went out in the freezing cold wind and rain to be the only people at the park where she got the zuomies in the wind, and it was the cutest thing you've ever seen in your life. And then one person did come that we knew, and they're all, how old is she now? I said, oh, she's nine, she'll be ten in November, and they're like, well, she's sure. I 't acting like it because she was just running and carrying on having a great time, and uh as. After that, I said to my friend David, I really want a vegan donut. I haven't had a vegan donut in over a month or two. I want one. I don't know why I want one, but life is too short going to get a damn vegan donut. So I did over at Pink Box because they always have two or three vegan donuts. They're not very fabulous, but they're there. Well, today they had a fabulous one called berry White b e r r y White and it's a vanilla cake donut with strawberry topping. I thought, I'll get the berry White. So I asked the twenty something that's serving me do you know who Berry White is? And they're like no. And he has a coworker, a girl, and she's in her twenties, and I said, what about you? Do you know who Barry White is? And she said no. And I looked at another person waiting in line in their twenties, said do you know who Barry White is? They said no. That a woman in her forties walked in and I turn and I go, do you shocked her know who Barry White is? And she said, well, of course. And so I looked at the three of them and I said, so, you truly have never heard of Barry White, the Walrusk of Love. You sell a donut called the Berry White, but you don't know who he is? And they're like no. And I look at them, the three of them, the two workers and the twenty something waiting and the forty year old, and I looked at the forty year old and I said, she and I had radio. We had radio, not an algorithm. We had radio that would play White. The Beatles would play Disco, would play a lot of things. As I told them, I know every Beatles song, but I hate the Beatles, which is a topic later the Beatles on this anything but Him day and they're like, well, we don't know who he is. And I'm trying to sing, I'm all can't get enough of You'll Love Babe. They're like nope. I said, well, if you were screwing in the seventies or eighties, you were doing it to Berry White. And they said, we'll look him up. I said, okay, you should. Then I said, do you know who Barber streisand is? And all three of the young people like no, Is she a singer? Oh my god, you might as well have just pulled the daggers out of my heart. Is she a singer? I said, she's been a singer since nineteen sixty two, and she's had number one albums in every decade and is the largest selling female artist of all time. They also didn't know who Diana Ross is. That's when I threw up my hands and just shook my hands. They wrote down their names though, they're gonna look up Diana Ross, Barbers Press and Burier. Hey Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash really Corell, And please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Oh, I weep for the future. That really made me sad. Actually, I have to tell you of all the things that have happened in the last two or three days. Them not knowing who Berry White, Barber Streiss and Diana Ross were made me sad. When I was a kid, I so wanted to be famous, and not because of fame, but because if I was famous, it would mean I was acting, I was singing, I was writing, and that people liked what I did. Now I have a single coming out next Tuesday. Do you want a Funk? Comes out next Tuesday. I'm gonna need all of you to stream immediately next Tuesday. Do you want to Funk? By Correl? But I approached all the prides yesterday San Francisco Pride, San Jose Pride, Palm Springs Pride, and they're all singing the same tune. We are saving our money for the big acts that are going to sell tickets because we don't have any money anymore. Our DEI funds have been cut, sponsors have pulled out. Yesterday it was announced that if you're a contractor with our embassy overseas, if you're in another country and you do business with our embassy, you will not be paid if your company has a DEI policy. Not an American company. If you're a French company, or a British company or a German company and you have a DEI policy and you do business with the embassy or for the United States, you will not be paid unless you get rid of that policy. They are on a global attack against gays by trance, people of color, and women, not just in our country. Now, they're trying to get every company that does business with the US to get rid of DEI, and that's filtering down to Pride. Pride is losing hundreds of thousands of dollars in every city. Now there's only so big of a pie for entertainment. THEA my Friend, THEA she's not gonna get all the bookings she normally does. Crystal Waters, Shannon C. C. Peniston, all the people that you normally see at a Pride festival who come and make us dance and sing, they're not gonna get paid because they're paying Lizzo, Little nas X. That's who's doing West Hollywood, Lizzo, Little nas X, Paris Hilton and Kim Petris. Are they paying them ticket sales? Lizzo and Little nas X can take a less amount to do the show because touring now costs too much. Lizzo can't even afford to tour a Little nas X. It takes too much money. If we're gonna talk about anything but him and I want to get to some other stories. But I gotta tell you I wanted to go with Steve to see the Four Queens. And I don't mean, you know, Bob Markin. I don't mean the cast of the New mid Century Modern on Hulu. I mean Patty the Bell, Gladys Knight, Stephanie Mills, and Shaka Khan. They're on tour and they're coming to Vegas May ninth. So yesterday I logged on to look for tickets and tickets that are up in the first level, not the main floor, but off the main floor, one level back. So not that great of tickets two hundred and seventy eight dollars each for Steve and I to go go would be five hundred and eighty dollars, And he said, you know, you know, Corella, I don't have that. I don't have three hundred dollars to go spend. You know, when that's like a week and a half of groceries or something. I just don't have it, and I don't have it. I can't spend three hundred dollars. I adore these four women my entire life. I have loved Gladys and Patty. I've interviewed them, I've sung with some of them. I loved all four of them. I won't be able to go to the concert because it's just too much money, and they have to charge that much, because touring now costs a fortune. And that's why getting booked for me right now is a near impossibility. We used to the gay bars and the prides used to empower our artists and give them a place to come and do their music. Now, if you're not Lizzo or you're not little nas X. They're not gonna pay you. They'll let me go perform. I can go and sing at Long Beach Pride, or I can go and sing at Palm Springs Pride and promote my record. But I have to pay airfare, I have to pay hotel. They might give me some small fee five hundred dollars, one thousand dollars or whatever, but I again have to pay for my own expenses. I got sad about that. I got sad, and then you know, I don't know who Barbara is. I don't know who Diana is. I don't know who you know who Berry White is. I thought, well, why even bother being an entertainer these days? These people don't have any memory, Like all of you are enraptured in the White Lotus. Name three actors that are in the White Lotus by name, name their names. Come on, carry coon, I'll help you with one. Come on, carry coon. Who's next? You can't stars are disposable streaming. The movie comes, you stream it, and then that's a good word for entertainment streaming, because it's like a river. The entertainment's in front of you and you love it, and then it just streams away. And you totally forget about it and the stars. What didn't I get to today? Four Beatles movies. They're doing four Beatles movies. They're doing it with the same cast, same director. Told from each of their point of views, four Beatles movies is too many. I don't like the Beatles. They were good songwriters. That's about it. Oh, Hooters goes bust. Hooters has filed bankruptcy. Hooters, if men aren't paying to go see boobs, we are in a recession. If scantily clad women in a restaurant can't get people in the seats, times are tough. So Hooters has gone bust. Who knew a restaurant based around objectifying women wouldn't last? Who knew? What are all those poor girls gonna do? Four hundred and twenty seven cases of measles? It was eradicated. We had zero cases for years. Now it's becoming a pandemic. Oh and it came out yesterday that if you do the four to three fasting four days not fasting three non consecutive days fasting, that you maintain weight loss. On the fasting days you only eat twenty percent of your calories. So if you're on eighteen hundred calories. You eat three hundred and sixty calories for the whole day. Well, no crap, science, if you starve yourself three days a week, you will lose weight, ain't that's it took them. They had to research that that if you starve yourself every other day, eat what you want one day, then the next day just eat three hundred calories, then the next day what you want. If you starve yourself three days a week and work out, because they wanted them to work out, Yeah, what do you know, you'll lose weight. No crap, you're starving yourself all right. Maybe Hooters should go topless. I don't think that would work. John who else is in the chat room? Someone said, I don't like boobs with my wings? Yeah, have you seen them? They've got wings. Teddy Pendergrass is responsible for a few million baby Yes, he is very white, very white. Come on, he's responsible for some babies. So many wonderful people should not be going through this. I agree, I agree, meaning nowadays, if you're an entertainer. I cried about this yesterday to promote my single Don't Stop, I'm sorry? Do you want to? Funk? Would take five grand you don't make that off of streaming. I am CORELVI. Who you want to be? Something heard, anybody. We'll be back tomorrow for the last show of the week. Already good gosh, don't forget I love you. Go to patreon dot com forward to the nationally carel to show you're support of the show. Like and survive the videos. Spread them around, spread them like the couse to all of them, run about like fertilizer bread. The correl cast.
Speaker 1: Its broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view. Yours listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.