Speaker 1: Phoning in.
Speaker 2: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 3: This is Clippers Talk on Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record.
Speaker 1: Your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 2: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 1: Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and now here. He is the host of your LA Clippers pre and postgame.
Speaker 2: At follow Adam a Adam Ousley. Hey, we can like that New York Slide pizza out here too.
Speaker 4: I know I do, especially after.
Speaker 2: A Clippers victory over the New York Knicks they win one oh five to ninety five. Welcome in to your post game show.
Speaker 4: It's Clippers Talk.
Speaker 2: I'm at a mod eight six six ninety seven two five seventy eight six six ninety eight seven two five seventy is the phone number coming up? Looking for postgame audio. We'll get to your phone calls. Clippers have won two in a row now, okay, starting to feel a little bit better about this ball club. Huh they hold a team to ninety five points. I know who the Knicks were without Jalen Brunson. Second night of it, back to back, got hurt laid against the Lakers last night. But the Clippers handled their business, holding a team to thirty eight and a half percent shooting from the field and nine to thirty four from three.
Speaker 4: Not easy.
Speaker 2: The Knicks only turned it over thirteen times per game. They turned it over fifteen times against the Clippers, and there were some key defensive moments in this one in the fourth quarter when the Clippers had to have it. It was a one point game heading into the fourth. As the Clippers well, they went zero of nine from the field the last five minutes of the third. It was seventy nine seventy eight Clippers to start the fourth quarter. It was DJ Bogie, Emir Zuo Kawhi Bogee hits a turnaround to get things going in the fourth quarter after not having a point entering it. He would come up huge, Kawhi short on a fade away, Shammitt would miss, Bogey would get a board. He went for a career high twelve rebounds. Then after Kawhi was short, he was long on a jumper, Campaign misses a three, Zoo passed to a cutting DJ for a dunk, and there's your second field goal of the fourth quarter, and coach Tibbs ESUS team down five, calls a timeout Bridges misses out of the timeout, Zuo miss is a floater off for great feed from Kawhi, payning turnover, Kawhi short on a floater, couldn't get anything to go. Look gas late really did. But there were some things I was very much encouraged by. Shammitt had a miss and Kawhi crashed the glass. Zoo came up with it. The little things there Kawhi was doing to impact the game of the fourth quarter, even though shots weren't falling. Bogey to Zoo now eighty five seventy eight, shamit would beat Zoo to the basket on a left Ali layup, Kawhi to DJ for a big three. Welcome back Derek Jones Jr. Eight point Clippers lead. They got that cushion there. Bridges hits a jumper, Bogie another fade away. He's not just a three point sniper, He's a three level scorer. Pressures at Chua had an and one as Bogie fouled him. Did they review that one? I believe they did. Maybe they didn't. A mirror misses a wide open three and maybe one of my favorite players of the game, Kawhi as they were pushing it in transition with josh Hart. Stayed with him the entire time from the back court to the front court, running full speed, and then got the strip off of josh Hart and then a mirror in the same spot, wide open three nails it. The bench wasn't great, but they were gritty late. They had some timely bucket. It's then Kawhi defense on Shammit, great close out, misses a three. Kawhi spins to the rim and his foul wasn't hitting with his jumper, wasn't hitting with the floater in the fourth how can you make an impact?
Speaker 4: Get to the free throw line.
Speaker 2: Harden is still on the bench at this point. By the way, this is interesting, especially when it give you the time that he entered the game. So Kawhi hits the first misses the second. Clippers are up by nine. Then Zuo defense on Og and Bogie gets his tenth rebound.
Speaker 4: Derek Joone Junior misses a three.
Speaker 2: Emir fouls heart in the back court. Harden comes into the game at the five p twenty nine mark of.
Speaker 4: The fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: This is coach lou managing minutes. Harden only played thirty six. That's nothing for him. With how many he's been tasked with this season. Everything he's been asked to do, he has done. Josh Hartwood hit a floater, seven point game. Kawhi misses a jumper over McBride. He goes oh four from the field in the fourth, but an og turnover and then a Bogee tip in and the Clippers are back up by nine after Boge gets the tip in on a hard and miss. This is all about doing the little things when shots aren't falling.
Speaker 4: Bogey couldn't get anything to go.
Speaker 2: He did have the two fallaways to start the fourth quarter, but he hadn't scored entering it.
Speaker 4: And then he's doing the dirty work getting tip ins.
Speaker 2: Bridges jumper ninety six eighty nine, Clippers up seven, Bogie another tip in off a zoom miss ninety eight eighty nine. Kawhi defense again very good and Nico batoum a little Bittumbo rip to kembe Matumbo with a Nico Batum block but Toombo happened out there. Then Kawhi tough move splits the defense goes to the line as he gets fouled by Karl Anthony Towns put the pressure on the defense back at the free throw line.
Speaker 4: Hits.
Speaker 2: Both Clippers are up by eleven first to one hundred. Shoutout Ralph Lawler, it's one hundred to eighty nine. You're starting to feel real good about this. One heart push shot. Bogie misses a fallaway, Og misses Kawhi rebound. Doing the little things. They did have a turnover. Kat would get a bucket. Seven point game not over yet. Harden probably the biggest bucket with a floater made it one two to ninety three to give them that breathing room. Bridges would get a lay up the other way, but this might have been the one that sealed it.
Speaker 4: Bogey misses a three pointer.
Speaker 2: Couldn't get anything to fall there late, but but Kawhi Leonard comes down with a big offensive rebound that was huge. Then they had to foul James Harden. He went to the free line put them up nine to twenty five seconds left. Game.
Speaker 4: Clippers weren't at their best.
Speaker 2: By any stretch of the imagination, but they did what they had to and their defense showed up. And that's what they're supposed to hang their hat on. Offense comes and goes, defense has to be there, and even with how close it felt, the Clippers didn't go into clutch time in this game, meaning the game was not within five in the last five minutes. It was the first time their last seven games that they weren't in clutch time, meaning they have lost a lot of close games, and there was some times where I was like, okay, well, too close for comfort, but never got within five points in the last five minutes.
Speaker 4: Good to see that.
Speaker 2: Good to see a lot of guys contribute in different ways when what they do best wasn't working. These are just the type of digg it out of the dirt games, rock fights that you have to win. When a team like the Knicks that is forty and twenty two and now forty and twenty three I think on the season, is missing their best player in Jalen Brunson. They still had kat Karl Anthony Town struggled eight of twenty one to get to his twenty three points. Mcale Bridges, who they traded five first round picks for. You hear that, Nico Harrison. They had to trade five first round picks to get McHale Bridges. You got one back for Luca. He had twenty two, an efficient twenty two, but he only took twelve shots that's not enough to me. If I'm a Knicks fan, I'm asking we need more from you right now.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: Miles McBride was two of thirteen. Josh Hart six to thirteen. He give Kawhi problems, especially in the first half. Kawhi was really good in that third quarter. That one eighty no look reverse layup he had over bridges was tough. He also had a putback off a miss jumper that I liked, and I'll fall away over a double team in the third Kawhi watch is always happening.
Speaker 4: I started here first.
Speaker 2: Come on, Darien, you know I patent did some trademarked Kawhi watch.
Speaker 4: I was just kidding, bro.
Speaker 2: But dj back knocks down two threes really really good to see him out there and Bogie going zero four from three but still making all these impactful plays, big time performers from him like that could get in your head, your three point marksman, you're missing, No forget that. You can help in other ways. You can make good passes on the pick and roll to eats the zubas, and it's great to have another guy out there that can do that. Coach Lu commented about that pregame Clippers win one o five to ninety five over the Knicks. We'll take a time out, we'll come back. I'll read some of your comments. We'll get to your phone calls. Eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy eight six six ninety seven two five seventy is the phone number. Clippers didn't need to stay hot from three to win in the second half, after going eleven of twenty from three in the first half just four of eighteen from three in the second half. They still win by ten because the defense was there all night against the Knicks. I'm out of Masland hearing into it dumb, and you're listening to listening to Clippers hockey on the M five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: And I am after Dan Patrick right here on your home of the world champion.
Speaker 3: Dodgers, a M five seventy LA Sports throws it out the window, finishes in the fowl Los Angeles Slipper Nation.
Speaker 1: This is your home for the LA Clippers. LA Clippers. Take us with you on the Ihearts RADIOIP.
Speaker 2: Clippers win one O five to ninety five. So I pushed my blidders to its limit. Here ad into a dome. Welcome back in its Clippers Talk forgot to go during the break. I'm too excited to talk Clippers. I can't leave. I can't stop doing shows on Clippers Talk. I think we're one hundred and fifty four days in one hundred and fifty four straight days of Clippers talk at Clippers Talk on the YouTube side. Clippers win one O five to ninety five over the Knicks. They make it two in a row, two and oh so far on this homestand the Dome is home. It is great to be back here. They've been dominant in their first season. Hear it into a dome. God bless Steve Balmer for building this cathedral, this basketball palace, the best place in the world to watch a basketball game.
Speaker 4: Just how many games in are we? We've played about thirty.
Speaker 2: Or twenty nine games here so far this season, and I still get excited coming here.
Speaker 4: You guys should too.
Speaker 2: You know there were some Knicks fans in the building tonight, and I know everybody wants.
Speaker 4: To see this. Spike Lee was here.
Speaker 2: But Clipper Nations is still dominated and the Clippers' defense dominated. This is them, maybe out of necessity, getting back to playing elite defense because their offense. You know, I didn't think it was great tonight. They shot forty two percent from the field. I think the threes and the hot three point shooting in the first half masked some poor possessions and some poor process, but they did execute well enough late. They did outscore them twenty six to seventeen in the fourth quarter, and holding them to seventeen points in the fourth is spectacular defense. And I thought there was a really good ato by Coach Lou out of a timeout. It was a lob over the defense to Kawhi on the right block in the fourth quarter from James Harden. They had to foul. There were just some little things like you knew and have your best three point shooting was gone in the second half, as hot as they were in the first half, and they just had to grind it out. And the Knicks still a good defensive team without Jalen Brunson, There's still a team that scraps and plays hard, and maybe the key word there is scrap. The Clippers have to get their scrap back. That's what coach Lou likes to talk about when he talks about their defense. Our scrap was good postgame. I'm interested to hear from coach lou I'll look for some quotes here, but about the type of gritty victory this was, and if he was pleased or.
Speaker 4: Not with their defense.
Speaker 2: James Harden had such a quiet twenty seven. Maybe that's because he's coming off a game where he had fifty. You know, he was only seven of twenty. I need to look up scoring by quarter with James Harden. When did he do his most damage. So in the first quarter, yeah, it might have been that he had ten points. Ten of his twenty seven. He was just three of seven from the field, but he had four asis. He had a couple of Really, I noticed James Harden was while he was looking for a shot early, almost giving himself a heat check. He took five threes in the first quarter to see if he was still hot.
Speaker 4: It really felt like.
Speaker 2: He was looking to see I still got it from Wednesday night. He had nine points in the second quarter where he would hit three three pointers, so a little bit hotter there. And the Clippers led sixty to fifty four. And I want to check on the end of that second quarter in my notes here, because the Clippers, so they started this game on a nine to zero run. They were up nine to nothing. They ended the first quarter on a nine oh run. That was great to see. It was thirty one to twenty five heading into the second.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 2: Were they down by nine at one point? Yeah, they were down by nine. In the second the Knicks had a nine to zero run of their own. There was a possession where Kawhi played extremely aggressive defense on McHale Bridges on the left wing in the second quarter that I noticed where he really got into him and Bridges threw up some junk and it went Kawi was.
Speaker 4: Like, damn.
Speaker 2: But I thought the fourth quarter was some of the best defense he's played since he came back really focusing on that that end. But back in the second quarter, there were times where at the end of possessions, I was frustrated because the ball was finding U Banks instead of Kawhi. Even if he has to something over a double team, I think that's better than I drew U Banks push shot.
Speaker 4: It wasn't working.
Speaker 2: Zuke came back in and they restored order in that second Courts Zubots helped, but I'm looking for yes James would at the end of the second quarter, he got fouled on a three pointer, which was big for the Clippers. He also I think made a big three. Of course, Patum did damage in that area. You want to talk about restoring order, Batum hit some really big shots for the Clippers to give them leads or grab the lead back immediately, because they were down forty five to thirty six by nine at the six h four mark of the second. In fact, the Clippers only had five points in the second quarter midway through it. It was a brutal watch. That lineup that was out there wasn't exactly getting it done. I mean it was Kawhi, dj U Banksamir Bogie for a period of time.
Speaker 4: They really struggled.
Speaker 2: That's what got them down by nine and killed Kawhi's plus minus on the night. But James Harden came back in and hit a three after they were down by nine. That was a big shot to kind of restore order. And then Kawhi knock won down. So you go from being down by nine within the span of just about forty seconds to being down by three. Time out Nicks, They're a forty five to forty two with five point fifteen left in the second. That was a really big swing for the Clippers. That was big there Nico would eventually hit a three pointer, and then near the end of the second quarter, it was a Zubots dunk off a really good feed from James Harden. I think that was Harden had in this ballgame, guys. A crazy this might have been in the third quarter what looked to be a step back three that was actually a pass underneath to Aviza Zubats for a bucket. It was special. It was a crazy pass from James. Hit me up if you guys remember the quarter that happened in because I took note of that, or did I as I'm trying to find it here. But Zoo buckets to start the third quarter, and then after Kawhi got off to that slow start, well they only had a one point lead at the half. He hit that fade away over a double team, the reverse where he got the step on Josh Hard on the right wing, got to the basket and had that spinning no look reverse layup over Michale Bridges.
Speaker 4: Really good to see, but.
Speaker 2: Toom actually had this is funny. But Tom was so hot from the outside that he fooled of each the Zoo boss in the third quarter on a jump pass where Zoo was waiting underneath the basket in case he missed the three, but instead but Toom hit him in the face with the basketball basically as it was a pass. That's how unselfish he is. Maybe a little bit too unselfish in that moment there, but all in all, solid victory for the Clippers. Do have a huge game coming up on Sunday back here at into it Dome against a King's team that is really putting it together as of late, and got a big victory over a former King in dearon Fox and the same Antonio Spurs tonight up in Sacktown.
Speaker 4: Jay Dogg said.
Speaker 2: It was with one minute left in the quarter. Which quarter you're saying, second quarter? So that was the play I was thinking of that that Zubot's dunked and near the end of the second quarter that was the James Harden step back three. Wait no, he's just passing a download of eats Zoobots. Everybody reacted to that step back three and James found Aviata Zubos instead. Awesome to see. Also good to see. I joked, I needed Zoo getting twenty shots every game. I know that's not gonna happen, but he still got up eighteen and a game with Kawhi Leonard back. So that's important to note. Last game no Kawhi, this game with Kawhi, he still got up eighteen shots. James got up twenty, Kawhi got up eighteen. Clippers winning at one oh five to ninety five over the Knicks. Here at into a home. Let's go to Demetrius and Manhattan Beach. Demetrius, you got thirty seconds there.
Speaker 5: Welcome back to so cal Adam. I just want to make two quick corners, Adam. Last year they were shooting thirty eight percent from three point range. If I'm not mistaken, I think they were number two in free thow attempt at seventy seven percent as a team. I'm coming to here just to give corners. If you know, noticed the last game before when they got bleue out when I spoke to you, I said there were a light at the end of the tunnel. When I mentioned to you about Big Zoo and we talked about it, and then you've been raving over get this guy the ball.
Speaker 2: So now I've been screaming about getting Big Zoo to the ball for like three years. Now I got, I got, I got the tweets and the receipts.
Speaker 5: Now you do, you're absolutely we own the same thing. And I'm and i'm and I think ty Lu has been listening to one of us. But you know, you have to get this guy the ball in order to incorporate and win games. And I want to make this point when I told you if you noticed the last time I spoke to you, when they blew out that game, I said, Adam, there's light at the end of the tunnel. We got four players that can average double figures. Now that then, incorporating Zuo, we got Zu, we got hardened. We need, you know, nineteen and ten out of him. Big Zoo is going to give us nineteen and fourteen. Kawhi Leonard has averaged twenty in his last seven games. Now he's umping up, he's getting more valuable on the defense and offensive rebound. He's feeling more comfortable. Norman Powell will then come back. So now I'm looking at the bench. With this type of defense we're playing, we already talked about it, Adam, we need the whole team in order to compete, because that's just where we're at right now. So we got four players that can average double figures. Bogie Junior, and several guys on the bench like Batun who was lights lights out tonight, And we can get thirty off the bench, get our guys to have his double figures Zoo Kawhi Leonard, you know, twenty three and eight, twenty four nine. I think we're going to be smoking going into the playoffs. And that's the recipe. Get back to shooting to thirty eight percent from three point range, get back to shooting seventy well eight percent.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing comparing this team shooting numbers to last year's team, that team was a better shooting team a period. Like for all the mocking people do of Paul George is a very good, high volume three point shooter, it's not the same. And also the gravity of having him out there leads to more open shots for players. And when you're playing Chris Dunn and Derek Jones junior guys who are known for being a little bit above thirty percent from the outside for their careers, when they're playing heavier minutes on your team and they weren't there last year, that's going to affect your overall three point shooting. So I think this is more of a person LSU and I'm not saying they can't have hot streaks. Tonight the Clippers first half eleven to fifty from the outside. But Nico Patombs not going five to seven every game, my friend, that's not how I know you.
Speaker 5: Have to go. And I agree with you, Adam, and I know you gotta go. But I will say this, the light is at the end of the tunnel. I love what I'm seeing. Like you say, two game winning streak, that's fine, getting back to our winning ways. We wanted to win ugly tonight, so it gave Todd Lou an opportunity and the clutch time to say, hey, we can do more. If we not, our shot is not falling. That's haint guard heads on the defensive enda, because.
Speaker 2: That's what I was saying, Demetrius. I appreciate the phone call, my friend. We got to take a quick time out here. But I'm with you.
Speaker 4: You know that. I think on nights like this where you only.
Speaker 2: Shoot forty two percent from the field, you have to get back to basics, get back to playing great defense out there. All it for some post game quotes from coach lou coming up. Clippers win one on five to ninety five over the name here it into a dumb quick time out listening to Clipper sock here on N five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: This is the LA Clippers Audio Network, Best fans in best arena in the entire sport. Take us with you wherever you are on the iHeartRadio. Back to Clippers basketball.
Speaker 2: Clippers win one O five to ninety five over the Knicks. Here at into a domeb welcome back. I'm out of Moslin. Who got the boat? Don Bogdanovich career high twelve rebounds, three offensive rebounds, all eight of his points coming in the fourth, four of them coming off of offensive rebounds for tip ins.
Speaker 4: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Coach lu said postgame, Jeff Van Gundy had been challenging vow Don to get on the glass a little bit more. I think it worked out. He's done this, or I guess he puts like notes in guys lockers, locker rooms or lockers, slips a note in there, challenges guys to do something that's out of the ordinary, maybe for them, but something they're capable of doing. I love that from JVG. Coach leucaid postgame that Kawhi and James Harden both trust bo Don Bogdanovitch down the stretch of close games to handle the ball and make decisions to alleviate some of the pressure off of them.
Speaker 4: I did too.
Speaker 2: I've been telling everybody like, it's not an option to just go away from Bogey with the way this team has been constructed, so people that were hating on his three point shooting, and it's been better as of late, although he went oh for four in this game, but it has been better. Bogie is too talented of a player. You bet on his career numbers and things evening out, you stick with him. He's thirty two, He's moving fine. Three point shooting has been a confidence thing. It's a bummer that tonight he goes oh four. After the last five games he had been shooting forty seven percent from the outside.
Speaker 4: But he found other.
Speaker 2: Ways to contribute and impact the game and win them the game. They don't win without Bogie and him being able to run pick and roll where you see like Kawhi doesn't have anything for a possession. I saw this in the fourth quarter. The ISO wasn't there. He gave it up to Bogey. Bogey ran pick and roll with a Visa Zubas. It just makes them more diverse offensively, and it gives guys a breather from having to do so much offensively. And James Harden and Kawhi Leonard, that's the point of this having another ball handler out there. So now you got him and Chris Donne. When Ben Simmons comes back, that can be big for them next to James and Kawhi in that ball handling responsibility in those duties. Anytime you can help out those guys, even just a little bit, I think it makes a big difference when it comes to energy late. You take the ball out of their hands and playmaking responsibilities and having to do so much on ball, work out their hands a little bit. Take some of that use of trading away. It will pay dividends for you. Jose and Southgate who's known as Jay in the chat, you're on Clipper stop without a Molls and what's up, Hoose?
Speaker 6: What's up? Out of man? I was ready to call in to say that Kly was funny looking at fishing tonight, but then he goes oh for four in that fourth quarter. But it's all right, he's still getting to his spose, He's still got that burst. I really want to call in just to say shout out to Nico aka mister Bingo tonight. And he was also looking like block. Dune Lubak was looking.
Speaker 5: Like block and you don't want done done. I love a baby too, Oh Bat.
Speaker 6: I'm back at home post All Star break. Thank you Adam for this Clippers content.
Speaker 3: Love call.
Speaker 2: Clipper Jose and Southgate with the let's go Clippers chant at the end, as he's prone to do with all his calls. We'll take a time out. Clippers win one O five to ninety five over the Knicks. Here at into its home. Clippers back here against Sacktown on Sunday night. Huge battle. When it comes to seeding playoff positioning, they're right next to the Kings and the standings will update you on that coming up next. I'm out of Masland and this is Clippers Sockeyer on the M five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: I love this team. I never miss a game.
Speaker 3: You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball free Ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio network.
Speaker 4: Is my box score wrong? No, it's right.
Speaker 2: James Hardenfor did finish with twenty seven. The Clippers win one O five to ninety five over the Knicks. Twenty seven was a game high in this one. No Jalen Brunson for New York McHale Bridges had twenty two, Karl Anthony Towns had twenty three, but on eight of twenty one shooting, and Nico batoom got the start partially because Carl Anthony Towns.
Speaker 4: I like that move.
Speaker 2: And as I've been saying for months for everybody complaining about the Clippers not having or not getting that power forward, I'm telling you, Nico Batoum can be the secret weapon power forward in a playoff series, depending on the matchup. A guy who can start games at power forward, why because.
Speaker 4: He can shoot?
Speaker 2: Did you see him tonight five to seven from the outside. You need somebody that plays power forward that can shoot next to him.
Speaker 4: Beat to zoubots.
Speaker 2: They have been I've been saying this. I think they're saving Nico. That's why he hasn't been playing heavy minutes. Tonight he played thirty four. Oh, I heard the Jimmy Butler chant. That was pretty good from the wall as Carl Anthony Towns was the free throw line and he did acknowledge you there waved you off after he.
Speaker 4: Made both Towns. Yeah, the Wall was bringing it tonight. That was very good.
Speaker 2: The Scaredy with a picture of Karl Anthony Towns Scaredy Cat poster board pretty good. I like Karl Anthony Towns. I know he's going through a hard time. He had a knee injury then was out for personal reasons. Yeah, Cat's a good one. I like him. But he had an off night and the Clippers defense had a non night. But that should not be an on off switch. The defense should always be on, like that's one of those light switches that's taped on at all times. Okay, usually I think they're taped off, but maybe you're painting around it or something. It's that defense needs to be there because the last fifteen games heading into this one, the Clippers haven't been nearly good enough on that end. They've been basically a bottom ten defensive team. They're too good on the season.
Speaker 4: They're number three, which.
Speaker 2: Tells you how good they have been overall to still be number three when your last fifteen games you've been a bottom ten defense. Some people are bringing Dumers here saying it's hardened show. I watched the interactional lot with him and Kawhi tonight because Harden just had fifty.
Speaker 4: Kawhi just came back.
Speaker 2: And I've been talking about that theme of how to run your offense, and I do think you need to run through Kawhi. I think it was much more balanced. I think they were trying to get him more involved. There were more set plays going to Kawhi. James Harden came up to him at the free throw line in the fourth quarter and gave him a little tap on the chest, come on, let's go. Kawhi was struggling with his shot. I like seeing that encouragement there from his teammate. Kawhi with twenty on six of eighteen shooting. But defense was really good in the fourth Hussell was really good. Watched the tape of Kawhi in the fourth quarter, just isow him on some of these plays. That's probably the best he's looked this season defensively. So the Clippers improved to thirty four and twenty nine. They're currently eighth in the West, behind Minnesota by a game. As they won tonight. That was unfortunate. They won by two in Miami. The other team that won is right behind them in the Sacramento Kings. They took out San Antonio now with dearon Fox. Fox only went six of seventeen six from three sixteen points. Sack lavine at thirty six and guess what. The Clippers host the Kings. Hear it into a dome on Sunday. Huge game. The Kings are a half game back of the Clippers. The Clippers have won the first two games in the head to head series this season, meaning if they win on Sunday, they will have the head to head tiebreaker over Sacramento. Huge, huge game, tip off at six thirty pregame at five point thirty Sunday night, biggest game of the season to date. Because of the playoff implications here, they need to get that tiebreaker. They need to create more distance between themselves and the Sacramento Kinks, who have been playing much better balls seven and three their last ten. The new group has actually been buying in coming into this game. I believe over their last handful or so they've been top ten in offense and defense. I'll have a guest on tomorrow from Sacktown to help preview that ballgame on Clippers sock on the YouTube side. Before we get out of here, I do want to think the Clippers organization Ralph Lawler, Brian Seeman, know Go, Carlo Jimenez on the call paper, the Jake Warner our head engineer. Hear it into a Dome, Daniel West, our producer, back in the bank till Sunday with the King's Taken on your LA Clippers. Here it into a dome pregame show starting at five point thirty. I've met a Maza, We'll talk to you.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 3: This has been Clippers Talk right here on your home for the LA Clippers Audio Network. Don't miss a single edition all season long after every game.
Speaker 2: The volume is truly impressive, and.
Speaker 3: Make sure to follow wherever you podcast for special offer editions.
Speaker 2: Clippers Talk Maybe