Speaker 1: Who will be the biggest hype riser in tonight's f FPC Big Gorilla Draft, Which one of these players is going to find the best mid round value and will one of these twelve drafters tonight be the winner of the one million dollars grand prize in the Big Gorilla.
Speaker 2: We've got live coverage.
Speaker 1: Of this FFPC Big Gorilla tonight as twelve players battle it out to try and win a million bucks in twenty twenty six. We've got a great show for you. Pharrell Elliott is here. I'm Eric Balkman. Stick around. You are live coverage of the Big Gorilla on The high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts right now.
Speaker 2: It's down the pressure I've.
Speaker 3: Seen broadcast live and horner round the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Balkman and Pharaoh Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your home for analysis from the best players in the world at now. Because no one else was available, here are.
Speaker 2: Man at Barrel Elliot.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Rob, Greetings and salutations to all of you. B alcoholics and FORARELLIAX. Welcome into the latest episode of The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my f FPC dot com. My name is Eric Balkman. You're slightly above average host. To find me on ex at Eric Balkman. You probably know me from the road of his High Stakes Lowdown hsff OUR, Extra reps, FFPC insider access, and of course, the Fantasy Football Players Championship. Coming up on today's show, live coverage of an FFPC Big Gorilla as twelve players battle it out to try to win one million dollars in the f f PC this year. Connect with us on exit hsff our. Learn more about Farrel's Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship at KFFFC dot com, post on our Facebook page, Facebook dot com, slash hsff our. Email the show at high Stakes Fantasy Football at gmail dot com. I want to thank our audio engineer, my best friend Bryce, and of course our producer and mutual friend Rob. Don't forget what we're covering tonight is the FFPC Big Gorilla. Three hundred and fifty bucks to enter million dollar grand prize. We got a seven bananas promo going on right now. You want to make sure that you're getting that seven pick, not that you have any control over it because it's random, but every time you get that seven pick multiple times in a row, we're gonna give you free teams. Perfect example, Rich Bill, you, former guest of the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, just got his third banana in a row tonight, which means not only is he won one hundred and twenty five dollars best FFPC Bestball Tournament entry, he got a twenty two hundred dollars f FPC Main Event entry. If he gets that fourth banana, he gets a ten thousand dollars high Society entrance into this year's contest. That's gonna be great as well. I want to bring in my co host with the most mister Farrell. Elliott Farrell. Good evening and welcome buddy. July is big Gorilla time. Huh, Big gorilla time, indeed, my friend, and without further ado, let's get into the action because these guys are already half already going route Yeah, they're already going. We're gonna bring it up. It's a fantastic lineup, absolutely fantastic. I'll bring you through the first round and tell you who's participating in tonight's show. By the way, I remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, shirt with your friends, shirt with your enemies, and make sure that you are clicking the notifation notification bell so you never miss anytime we go live. We can be more on our big schedule next week coming up as well. So this is the July twenth Live. July tenth Live on High Stakes Fantasy Football, our Big Gorilla Draft, drafting first tonight. I wonder if there's a better way, if we can do it. Yeah, let's do it like that and let me know in the comments if you like, if you like us on the bottom or on the side, whatever looks better. That's what we'll do. Drafting first tonight and taking Jamior Gibbs, good buddy, frankn Bornoni running Team Penelope. To a longtime viewer of this show. Out Post number thirty one is run by one Nathan Harris who takes Jean Robinson with the two MPs one is a shared team between Bob Sangraman and Ethan Hillman. They go Pukinakua as the first receiver off the board. Following that is Balkey's Biscuit. That's Adam Hahn. We loves watching the FFPC shows, and I guarantee I know where this comes from, but we'll get into that later on in the show. He takes Jamart Chase at four. Sean Green, another former guest of the show running Sunday Delivery, takes Brock Boers At the one oh five. Jackson Smith and Jigba goes to Tommy and Allen d two former guests of the hs ff O were running the All tam Bomb franchise. At the one oh six. Franklin's is the one o seven. That's another guest that we've had on this show as the as well as the road of his High Stakes Lowdown Bill Wonke. He takes Christian McCaffrey there. The Big Bambino selects aman Ross Saint Brown at the one o eight. That's John McClelland running that from the eighth spot. Ashton Genty goes to David Beach, longtime FFPC player. He is operating the Finkels Fins franchise this evening. We have Jonathan Taylor going on after that to be current and defending KFFFC Main Event Champion and a longtime champion of numerous leagues in the FFPC, Dan Flamholtz, he is the hammer and he's running Jonathan Taylor. At the one ten to night Margherita Classic is Norm Barons, which, by the way, catch Norman Barons recapping this draft on next Friday nights HSFFL or extra reps. He'll be our guest on that. He takes Trey McBride there and Justin Jefferson wrapping things up at the one to twelve tonight that is Kevin Harris the Bejon Mustard Franchise, taking Jefferson the fifth receiver off the board. Pharall, I go back to our buddy Bob Sangerman and his buddy Ethan Hiltman who Knakoupa the first receiver off the board Overchase over Smith and Jiggbob, what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think that we're going to see more of that. It's an investment in who everyone believes this player is. And I you know Bob, he is always and it's so glad to see him back drafting and he's already in mid in midyear form despite not being with this the last couple of years. So I'm very pleased to see that. Good job. Yeah, I think it. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: We're gonna see Na going ahead to Chase more and more. I don't know if that's the right call, but certainly certainly seems to be trending in that direction until DeVante Adams sort of like gets the hype going for him.
Speaker 2: I think I think we're also in a place ball Key where people are beginning to really really trust the quarterback. You know, it's just not that it's not that Stafford does not have the love of fantasy players, but for a long time the Rams were also winning games with rushing in defense. I think you now could we understand what Stafford's trying to do with the ball, and getting it to Nakua is largely what he's trying to do with the ball.
Speaker 1: The two tight ends go off the board in the first round. We do have a third tight end off the board in the second here, So we go back to Beijon Mustard here and at the twelve spot that's Kevin Harris. He pairs James Cook to go with Justin Jefferson. Solid start there, solid start for Norman Baron's taking Chase Brown to go with Trey McBride. Colston Loveland the third tight end off the board at the two oh three tonight, It's almost seems like it's a big three at tight end rather than a big two. More on that in a second Omarion Hampton is the robust running back start here at the one oh nine to go with Ashton Gent that's David Beach going running back, running back, wide receiver, wide receiver is how the big van Bino and Bill actually John McClelland starts off Saint Brown and then Ceedee Lamb, Saquon Barkley, eight Chan and Henry. After that, a little mini running back run here in the mid second round to Wonky De and Green respectively. Then we get aj Brown to Adam Hawn, Kenneth Walker to Sangramine and Hilven and then Olavey and Drake London wrap up the second round a lave to Nathan Harrison in Bornoni takes Drake London Farrell. You know, I have been saying for the last couple of weeks, and I'm not saying that this is a sure thing to happen, because it's range of outcomes like JJ Zecker reason always, but I've been saying that I think not only is it going to be a big three by the time we get to Louisville and by the time we get to Las Vegas. I think that Loveland has a decent shot of moving ahead of McBride in ADP. We'll see how training camp goes and the report's coming out there, but certainly Loveland's being drafted way higher now in early July than he was back in March.
Speaker 2: I don't think we ever seen h moving from McBride, but I do love him and I can make a case for it. You know, those last four games of the year, forty eight targets sport games of the season. You know, it's a fantastic situation. If you're not going would you be happier with McBride than London than Loveland? I would not.
Speaker 1: Consider them interchangeable, not only interchangeable, Pharrell, I'd much rather have Loveland on my team rather than McBride. We'll ask Norm about this, why you chose McBride over Loveland, But my thought is, you know, I'm trying to win a million dollars if i'm drafting in this, and to me, Lovelin is the type of guy that can get me there. At the end of the season, whereas McBride might be catching passes from Carson Beck And I know that still bad and they're still probably gonna be throwing, but I'd much rather be invested into this Ben Johnson Bears offense.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. It's fair enough, you know, when you take a look at what happened with the Bears in the last two years at quarterback. This past year, they twenty second in the league in sacks as opposed to what he He was sacked sixty times the previous year. We're in a situation where learning how to get the ball out of his hands quicker. Now he lost his offensive center. You know he won't be back, but I think the line played better as a group. Yeah, I can buy into that. Baky. Here's the one thing that you can talk about these two guys all day. None of them will catch Bowers in the draft, and too nice draft proves that Bowers can't be overdrafted, and uh, our lovely Stacey Baranz jumps in and congratulates the Bowers draft right away. Yeah, and you know it's I remember when you used to talk about how, uh, the Bowers would some day be the first pick off the floor. You know, I think that's gonna happen, but uh yeah, it's it's moving that way to not.
Speaker 1: I remember back when when we were talking with uh the Dizzle Dave Gerzak, we were talking about this was during hours rookie year and he was obviously setting all these records and he told me, just unprompted, when I came into the office one day, he said, Bulky, you know who the one on one in the f f PC is going to be in drafts next year? Rock Bowers. And while it may have happened Farrell and we'd have to go to to the mojo Darren ARMANI go back and look. One of the great things about Fantasymojo dot com at Fantasy Mojo and acts Darren HERMANI the godfather of the process, is Joe's challenge. If you are playing the FFPC, subscribe to his website because it's worth its weight in gold. I would say that you could. One of the great things about that is you can go go back and look at previous year's adp on their previous year's draft picks, so we could actually check to see if Bowers did go at the one O one in any draft in twenty twenty five. I believe he did, but don't quote me on that, so I think that you're right. Dan Williamson was on FFPC insider Access with me last Thursday, and I asked him how high is too high? And I expected him. I shouldn't say I expected him, but I thought there was a non zero chance he might say you can't draft him high, like you can't draft him too high? One on one is fine. Now he didn't say that. He did say there's about four or five players he'd take ahead of Bowers, and clearly Sean Green taking him at the one oh five. We know that there was potentially four players he would have taken over Bowers, but maybe maybe not. You never know. I want to. And we're through the third round here, Demonta Smith, Nico Collins, George Pickens or the first three receivers off the board, followed by Priest Hall to Adam hahn Is. He gets his running back number one, Sean Green gets his wide receiver number one in a mecca at Buka, Jeremiah Love off the board to Tommy and Allen d There so the backfield of a Chan and Love super young, super explosive. There Rashie Rice ends up going to Franklin's at Team seven, Franklins, of course being run tonight by Bill Wonke. Then you have Kyron Williams, the big Bambino, that's John McClellan getting his RB one Flowers, Tyler Warren, Jacobs, and Javonte Williams here. Interesting that Jacobs is rising a little bit now. Norm Barons takes him there, and then Dan Flamholtz ends up going tight end tight end Loveland and Warren. We're gonna have Dan Flamholts on here shortly, and I want to talk to him about that start, and surely a guy who's won a lot of FFPC titles and obviously the KFFSC main event defending champion, he knows what he's doing there, but he ends up going and we'll see. Always say Ferrell too. When you see a team go double tight end early. I think sometimes that changes the draft strategy for some of these other teams, especially the teams on the left side of the draft board tonight.
Speaker 2: I think so too. And you know it also helps in this format to get it out of the way and if you can move others to then draft the tight ends and leave some of the receivers and running backs for you down the line. That's good stuff. That's an interesting move that he makes there in the fourth round. I didn't expect that.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll ask him about it right now. Dan Flamholdts, the KFFSC defending Maine event champion and multi time winner of the FFPC Leagues, joins us right now, the hammer himself, Dan Flamholts, Welcome aboard champ.
Speaker 4: Hey you guys doing tonight.
Speaker 1: We're doing great man, and clearly you're living your best life here Taylor at the one ten. Tell us about the tight end tight end pick here in the second and third round for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like the upside on both Loveland and Tyler Warren this year. I would probably say there's probably only about five or six tight ends that could become the number one option in their offense, and I think Loveland and Warren both can do that. So in the tight end premium format, I'm willing to take that bet and see what happens, and if it does come to fruition, I do think that potentially that could give me a little bit of an advantage at least during the regular season and going into the playoffs.
Speaker 4: In this twelve team format.
Speaker 2: I love that advantage you're looking for. Sir Balkey does thinks he would take leveland in front of McBride because he does not like the quarterbacks pair with McBride. This year. You take a you take a tight end here in Tyler Warren. What do you think about that quarterback situation.
Speaker 5: I think Daniel Jones will end up being you know, healthy ish if you will, I think he'll play.
Speaker 4: Week one, and if he's on the field, I.
Speaker 5: Think he had a really good connection with Warren when he was healthy. Uh last year, if you remember the first half of the season, Warren was doing really well.
Speaker 4: It wasn't until Daniel.
Speaker 5: Jones got hurt where Warren's production during the second half of the season started to dip. So I'm anticipating Daniel Jones being healthy playing Week one, and I do believe if he can stay healthy throughout the season, I think Jonathan Taylor and Tyler Warren will both have really nice seasons.
Speaker 2: I don't want to I don't want to ask you to tip your hand here, and I'm sure Bulky has very effusively exciting questions for you. But you know, there's an old lives tale in the in the FFPC that says you can't go tight in and quarterback, in the first few rounds, You've gone double tight end and quarterback. I'm really interested to see what you're going to pull out from under your sleeve here for running back wide receiver. I'm just yeah, now, you know, I'm just zeroed in on the Flamhost draft. I'm studying the hammer. You got other guys from Kentucky that are in here. Harris Green is played in Kentucky. We love Bobby Sangerman is back in the drafting. And you know all I can do is now focus on the Hammer. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think the reason why I felt that it would be okay to take Allen with the two tight ends is because I really like the wide receiver depth even as deep as round nine.
Speaker 2: So and another reason is okay, is you paid for the team.
Speaker 5: We'll see how it shakes out, right, But I think there's some underrated, undervalued wide receivers in round six through nine, and if I can get a couple of those, I think the team will balance out just fine.
Speaker 1: Dan, you get Josh Allen right at ADP. According to Mojo over the last five days in the Big Gorilla, and we got probably about two dozen plus drafts worth on there. As far as a sample size, you get them right at ADP at the four h three. How important or how much are you zagging when so many other people are zigging right now with I mean the next by ADP, the next quarterback to come off the board doesn't happen until the six. So six we've seen quarterbacks push down incredibly, not only in the FFPC but the KFFFC this year. Pretty much everywhere quarterbacks are being pushed down. How crucial was it for you to get Josh Allen? Was this a capitalization on everybody else depressing the quarterback value that you felt like, Okay, this is fantastic value on Josh Allen. Now I don't have to worry about the position.
Speaker 5: Well, I understand that this year is a little bit unique with the quarterback depth, right, you have a lot of qb ones, you know, going as late as round ten or.
Speaker 4: Even round eleven or even later.
Speaker 5: But it's always attractive to me when I can get a guy like Josh Allen who could clearly be the number one player at his position. It's almost like, if you're looking at the opportunity cost. You know, Josh Allen could still outscore all those other quarterbacks by forty or fifty points. Now, I'm not saying that's going to happen, but it's still in the range of outcomes. So if I could get a value like Josh Allen in the fourth round and balance it out with some wide receivers that you know what, if I took a wide receiver there, maybe the wide receiver that I would would have taken in round six around seven, you know, the range of outcomes or the difference in total points there would maybe be twenty maybe thirty points. But getting Josh Allen, who potentially could still be the number one player at his position, in the fourth round, you know, I'll continue to take that value.
Speaker 2: Fellas. There's one thing that I love about Josh Allen, and I can't figure out which one of his wide receivers that I want to draft because he'll throw to all of them. They're fifth. Is his fifth receiver on that team could probably be a number three for half the teams in the NFL. So when he loses, if he loses a player to injury, if if a player has to come out of a game, he's always got a full arsenal wide receivers and a great running back. So there's some things very much like about him. And he has a defense that naturally will have to play better this year than they did last year, and if they do, down in distance, will return to his favor. So you don't have to sell me on a hammer. I will point out this is since you since you double tight end and quarterback, we thought we might uh ball alluded to the fact that we might have some effect to perhaps a run on one or two of those positions, and that has not had has not happened yet.
Speaker 1: And certainly maybe this is just the deep yawning chasm that FFPC players believe happens after Tyler Warren, that there's just not the value in it to take another tight end in the fourth round or perhaps the fifth round, and definitely the third round here tonight, Dan. The other great thing about your team, as we look at it, here you have a guy who was formerly the number one running back overall who could ascend to that leveled again this year. Colston Lovelin. I think there's much higher than a non zero chance that he's the number one tight end this year. Tyler Warren, I think has a great shot of finishing as a top two or top three tight end. We talked about or somebody mentioned in the chat. I threw it up on the screen. But all those vacated targets form Michael Pittman, they have to go somewhere. Perhaps a good chunk of them go to Tyler Warren. And then you have the de facto number one quarterback on your team as well, with only having to start two wide receivers in this format, Dan, and it probably gives you more freedom to go with the elite guys at the onesie positions, as people say. With you getting two elite tight ends, two top four tight ends, a potential number one overall running back, and the de facto number one quarterback here, probably not something you could do if you had to start three receivers, but only having to start two here, it definitely frees you up a little bit more.
Speaker 4: You make it sound so nice, Eric, I appreciate.
Speaker 1: That while using the word de facto twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was overusing it. That was good, yea, but no, that was impressive to me.
Speaker 1: Well, there you go. We got you on deck here. Hammer you have already, as I said, you got a running back, a quarterback. Two tight ends, is now the time to attack the receiver position. Twenty six of them are off the board. We also see Kyle Pitts off the board. Not that you're thinking tight end here, but twenty six receivers off the board, twenty four running backs off the board. You have again, I you know, not to keep harping on this, but with the double flex and only having to start two running backs two receivers here, this does give you the opportunity to go with running back or receiver, or perhaps another tight end if you really wanted to. It's not an official purple sasquatch, but it's close. You're now on the clock at the five to ten to take us through this pick right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I'm going to take my second running back here, another younger player, a little bit of an upside play, but I definitely think he's gonna end up being the RB one for the Jacksonville Jaguars. I think Chris Rodriguez will definitely factor in, but I think there's gonna be enough volume to go around on the very good and productive offense. They're going to run a lot of plays, score a lot of points. So I'm gonna take bay Shell Tootin right here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is another guy that's really a sending up draft boards.
Speaker 2: Lately.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Pat Karan on the legendary Upside podcast that That's Fair podcast, and he was talking about how much he loves Bacial Tootin this year.
Speaker 2: He's not alone.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of other people who like him. I just drafted him in a KFFSC main event earlier this week, so I'm excited about him as well. And now you have a backfield of Taylor and Tuton, which you gotta love here to go with Loveland, Warren and Alan certainly an exciting start. Dan, Is this a start that you kind of envisioned in your mind before the draft started or was this something that even caught you off guard?
Speaker 5: It really caught me off guard because I didn't think Tyler Warren would be there at the three ten. I thought he would be there a little bit well, excuse me. I thought he would be gone, you know, early third round, pretty close, pretty close to the round two, round three turn. That's where I've seen him go on lately. So when he fell to three ten, and for the reasons I gave earlier, I just thought it was too good of a value to pass up, you know, with the tight end premium scoring and the ability to start to flex you know players.
Speaker 4: I thought that Warren was the right pick there.
Speaker 1: Norm Barns is now doubled up on tight ends too, so of the six tight ends that have been chosen, five of them are on the right side of the board. We'll see how the left side of the board reacts to this, especially when you consider the top four teams only have running backs and receivers on their squads so far, Fan and going to Barons, and then of course at twelve tonight we see Kevin Harris going Drake May and Jamison Williams. It is back on Norm Barons, who again will be on extra reps next week to talk about the McBride, pick the Jacobs, pick the Fan and pick it so much more here, Dan, do you feel like you know part of the I mean, how much did did the fact that you would be the first team doubling up on tight end? Did that factor in the decision with Warren at all? Or is that just purely a talent and opportunity player driven selection there?
Speaker 5: Talented opportunity, that's really what I was looking at there, and I just like I mentioned the value there, I thought it was too good to pass up. And you know Loveland, Warren McBride and Bowers. You know, a lot of people will say, let's try to get those tight ends that could be the first or second option in the passing game, right, And maybe there's you know, six or seven of those, but I think there's only four that could be truly the number one option in their passing game. And I think I got two of them. So I think I'm pretty pleased with that.
Speaker 2: And I think you have to draft again, and after you do, I have a question for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are on the clock here.
Speaker 2: Hammer.
Speaker 1: We mentioned the backfield. You have your top two running backs, top two tight ends. You have Josh Allen, is is this the time where you pee yellow? As the kids say, here, oh, what good first wide receiver? It'd be if you go wide receiver here, it'd be the thirtieth one taken and he'd be your number take us process.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna go wide receiver, and I'm gonna go a rookie, and let's hope that he puts up some good numbers in dables offense.
Speaker 1: Guy wasn't even in the league last year. Is the Hammers number one wide receiver year? Well, I said, I was gonna ask you a question about something else, but now I've that impresses me Hammer because I've I've been wondering why.
Speaker 2: The factory of wide receivers going into the NFL, whye tate has not gone higher. Now you know a team that you're going to have to compete against in Kentucky this year is two shots to the right of the board. This team number twelve with Kevin Harris and and I've been impressed with the selections so far. He's missing that tight end. Drake May is the second quarterback off the board. Wa what do you think about that?
Speaker 4: I like Drake May. You know, I think a J.
Speaker 5: Brown would certainly help his his numbers. He has rushing upside as well. I do think, you know, Drake May is kind of in that same tier as maybe Joe Burrow, although Joe Burrow doesn't have the rushing upside. He just you know, he may throw for forty touchdowns. But you know, I certainly think Drake May being the second quarterback off the board is reasonable. You know, I think preferences, you know, vary and I think a lot of people would agree with that selection. You know, I think you know, other quarterbacks such as you know Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 4: Would also be worthy of that spot. But you know, certainly Drake May is a worthy selection there.
Speaker 2: Well, I like, look your teams and Balky, we've made him work for it tonight. If he doesn't do as well as he wanted to in this league, it's going to be our fault. Yeah, you can blame us for sure. Dan.
Speaker 1: Always a pleasure to catch up with you, and we will see you in got about a month and a half in Louisville, my friend, good luck the rest of the way. Thanks for being a part of the stream tonight.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me on. Guys, take care.
Speaker 1: That is Dan Flamholtz, the defending Kentucky Fantasy Football Main Event winner of last year. Can't wait to see him accept this trophy at the KFFSC this year and of course a multi time FFPC Redraft and dynasty winner. We are off and running here in the sixth round. Obviously the Tate pick happened. Pharaoh was starting to see some tight ends go. But it's interesting to me and I brought this up five of the top six tight ends, we're on the right side of the board. I can say that now there's eight tight ends off the board, and seven of them are on the right side of the board. So it'll be interesting to see what happens here. Adam Hahn getting George Kittle here as the ninth tight end in the eighth round at the six Z nine now likely going off the board to Sangramin and Hildman here at the three Lamargin now falling a little bit further than his ADP tonight, that's outpost thirty one, Nathan Harris taking him. As we are on the final pick of the sixth round, it's Franklin.
Speaker 2: Or Noni who's on the clock.
Speaker 1: So ten tight ends now off the board here in the sixth round, and we're starting to see the purple enter the left side of the bar are what do you think of the Roman Donsay pick here at six oh five tonight, thirty first wide receiver John McClelland takes him as his number three receiver. You know, it seems like FFPC drafters are mostly Team Burden over Team a Doonza this year. We have Tommy and Allen Dee taking Luther Burden at the four oh seven. You feel like that's an appropriate amount of space between Burden and no Doonsey. Should one of them be going higher lower? How do you feel about those top two Bears wide receivers this season?
Speaker 2: Ah, I can live with it. I'm not going to be drafting either of them because of what you have said about Loveland in this and you know I probably.
Speaker 1: Likeall Colston Loveland too, by the way, like.
Speaker 2: No, you can't b.
Speaker 1: But you for instance, in in this board, I would have liked Thomas.
Speaker 2: I would have liked Thomas of Jacksonville better. I would have I would have made that move. But at this you know, if you have to have a receiver at this points, you see it. The pics of the pics have slowed a bit, and yeah, I think it matches up. You know, he's already got Saint Brown, he's already got Ceedee Lamb, So why can't he choose a Dunsay and makes him make an upside play. We're certainly a talented player, so as a drafting strategy, that's sort of an embarrassment of riches there. He's got two solid running backs. There's some tight ends out there that I still like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Wondering if they'll get to my friend Kevin Harris over here at the twelve spot.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I gave you a very good answer on the Chicago wide receiver group, but here I would not have been drafting any four of you can see what he did. Yes, yeah, exactly yes. Out of the last seven picks, four of them have been tight ends. Will one of them make it to Kevin Harris? Does Kevin and Harris even care if one of it makes it back to let's find out right now drafting from the twelve spot. The owner of the Beajon Mustard franchise is Kevin Harrison. He joins us now drafting here the Justin Jefferson, James Cook, Davonte Williams start. Kevin, thanks for joining us tonight, man. How do you feel about your team? Six rounds in?
Speaker 2: Kevin? Do we have you? Yeah? Well that's the thing, Hello, sir, how are you? I love it when you appear on screen it always looks like some intro to a horror movie, although you are not the reason it looks that way, But there's something glowing behind you. It's like the scent is just fantastic, says Aura, Yes, says the Aura. Oh yeah, well we're we're on the road.
Speaker 6: But uh uh, when do.
Speaker 2: You see the team in Louisville? You know one of them. We're gonna give you a new one this year.
Speaker 7: Erica's son is going to join us, and yeah, we're gonna get signed up.
Speaker 2: Well, there's music to my ears, Sir Kevin.
Speaker 1: I know it's difficult to plot out a draft from on the twelve spot, But when you found out you were picking twelve, how much strategy goes into that? What did you think you were going to be doing? And how close did this start of the draft come to what you thought your start of the draft would look like.
Speaker 7: Well, I figured wide receivers, uh to start off with, especially an f f PC an f f PC. I believe that if you've got two prime running backs, you're pretty good shape. I went off the demand with I want to borrow, but I like may too.
Speaker 8: Tight end.
Speaker 1: I love your running backs. Well, you get two picks, one of them should probably be a tight end. But I love your running backs.
Speaker 2: I like your receivers, and no one is going to complain about your quarterback. I think you're putting together a mighty five squad.
Speaker 1: I'm interested to know who that tight end will be, but you can't share it with us because the team's in front of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to pick their third one, I could just go pick the.
Speaker 3: Third, the the the the express.
Speaker 2: The explosivity or explosiveness.
Speaker 1: That's a great word, explosivity that you have.
Speaker 2: On this team with James Cook.
Speaker 1: Obviously, Javonte Williams is playing in an exciting offense this year. Christian Watson has been a big play waiting to happen most of his career when he's on the field, and obviously he could say the same thing about Jamison Williams here. And then you get that number two quarter back, the number two quarterback drafted from the AFC East is also the number two quarterback drafted tonight in Drake May. So certainly, you know NFL coaches and gms and front office people talk about this all the time. It's all about the explosives in the NFL. That's how you butter your bread. That's that that is how you win games and put up points. And certainly, I think Kevin you have done that here with some explosive players on your roster.
Speaker 2: You're now on deck here. Do we know that?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you do we know that it's going to be a tight end as one of these picks? Or would you let it slide to the ninth round.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be very limited and I am up, so you'll see.
Speaker 1: So Kevin, Kevin has made one of his selections. While he pontificates or ponders this this second selection, I'll just recap his team from the twelve spot. Justin, Jefferson, Watson and Jamison Williams are the receivers. He's got Cook and Javonte Williams in the backfield. Drake may is the passer on this team. Dallas Goddard, the fourteenth tight end drafted tonight, is the first one for Kevin Harris. Here, Kevin, you got forty seconds left on this pick. What are you thinking for a pick number two? He's going tiny in back to back.
Speaker 2: A no, sorry, Farrel, you're a long I've never heard of that. We're gonna go with the number.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go with the number two guy in Tampa, Chris Gotten is the pick from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers got when the thirty eighth receiver off the board. To Kevin Harris here tonight as his number four receiver to go with a tampented backfield.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like the I like Godwin, I like Baker Mayfield and the Tampa offensive scheme anyway, So he with Evans gone, he'll get a few more balls now along with the moveba.
Speaker 1: The the tandem of Godwinning and Buka is very tantalizing. I do have a good amount of Chris Godwin this year. I wish I had more at Buka. I think the Buccaneers offense is primed for a big time positive regression to the mean. You think about all those injuries that they had last year, not only to god Win and Bucky Irving, but all along the offensive line. Baker Mayfield himself was pretty dinged up down the stretch last year. As fantasy players, one of the crutches we lean on is recency bias. It's not always the greatest crutch to lean on, and certainly if the Buccaneers do rebound, you are getting values at all these players in the draft right now. Godwin goes with Jamison Williams, Watson and Jefferson Cook Javonte Williams in the backfield and Drake may Kevin Harris drafting from the twelve spot tonight. Kevin, thanks for making us a part of your evening. Appreciate your insight. Man, enjoy the rest of the draft. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Sure, Berylson, you next mile. I'll be looking forward to it, buddy, and I am expecting a double digit round of youth players to join to join this club. So congratulations, Thanks Gott. We'll see you next mile.
Speaker 1: That's Kevin Harris, Ladies and gentlemen, drafting from the twelve spot tonight the Jon Mustard franchise. Here as we enter the eighth round, Pharaoh, you are right, the picks have slowed down a little bit. If we can go back to Sangermin and Han Sangerman at the three spot and Han at the four spot tonight, these guys wait until the sixth round two draft tight ends. They both go back to back tight ends here. I like the likely Ferguson pairing for Sangramin and Hi Hillman, and then the Kittle Andrews thing I think is kind of underrated a little bit from Adam Hahn there. What do you make of both those teams going back to back tight ends to make sure that while they did wait until eight tight ends were off the board. They have both assured themselves of two top thirteen tight ends each on their squads.
Speaker 2: If Steven g was here, he would be very very proud of Bobby and his you know, and as I recall Isaiah Likely, Bobby was always high on him. Now what he's done with Ferguson, I like the Likely and Ferguson I will give a thumbs up to and give them a little more a little more upside than what I like with Kittle and Andrews. But it's hard to argue against Kittle and Andrews. And you know, Adam believes that he squeeze one more year out of these guys. And I think you can to you when you got George Kettle on your team, you've got the best football player in the NFL. And whether you've got the most prolific tight end catching player for fantasy, it's hard to say. But yeah, this is this is a really good group here, and these guys were wise and smart to double up and take care of the position. And there's some youth that can lean into later in the draft as well for a third tight end say so desired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you look at Sangerman this this is from the three spot. You look at Sangraman and Hildman. They already had two wide receivers, they already had three running backs. Obviously already had the four receivers and the one running back in bress Hall. But I think sometimes, you know, if I'm going to say, not that there's anything easy when it comes to the big Gorilla, but the easies or the least difficult position to fill on your roster is usually RB two. And I'm sure Adam's going to be able to do that through quantity. He's going to be able to do that, maybe through some quality here in the mid rounds to pick that up. But they had the luxury of doing that to get Kittle, a guy whose value is depressed right now because he's coming off the injury Mark Andrews, who I think has been depressed most of drafting season because we think about how that season ended last year. But at the same time, you have a healthy Lamar Jackson and no Isaiah Likely who was on Sangramin and Hiltman's team. The unknown, the mystery door. We don't know how good Likely is going to be in that Giant's offense. But certainly all the stars seem to be aligning for him to have a big season. I've been drafting him this year. Jake Ferguson is is the SETI Eddie a rich Man's Dalton Schultz perhaps in Dallas this year, catching passes behind Lamb, behind Perkins Pickins. Beg your pardon. So that is the pairing that we get there. As we are entering now the end of the eighth round, I want to go to our next guest, Ladies and gentlemen. He's drafting from the five spot tonight. He's been on this show before. He is running the Sunday delivery squad and again another former FFPC League champion. We're gonna bring him on right now. You can connect with him on the X at THHA Underscore Green Underscore number one. That's the Green one, and we bring the Green one on right now. Sean Green, welcome aboard.
Speaker 10: Hey you guys, how you doing?
Speaker 1: We're doing great, Manda, But the better question is how are you doing eight rounds into this draft for a potential million dollar grand prize for you?
Speaker 11: You know, this draft, this draft is interesting, it's been it's been fun.
Speaker 10: It's it's it's a punishing room, you know.
Speaker 11: You see these guys doubling up on the tight ends, you know, and teams it's like, well, I'll just get what's left. It's definitely you know, if you push it too much, this is what happens.
Speaker 1: Right, it can't happen. And we have seen the other redeeming quality about the tight end position and letting it drap. We have seen players that are not drafted in the top fifteen, sometimes not even in the top twenty, that end up having top ten or perhaps even top five seasons. Whether that's Dallas Goddard or not this year, we shall see. But you didn't want to mess around with that, Sean. You said, to hell with it, I'm getting my tight end right away. Rock Bowers at the one toh five. Was that the plan all along?
Speaker 10: Pretty much?
Speaker 11: You know, I figured in this's one of the top four fell you know, it was gonna be Bowers. I had been talking about it with one of my friends and I was like, yeah, it's gotta be Bowers. I feel like he could. Everyone's like, oh, this year's JSN.
Speaker 10: He is. To me, he is this year's JSN.
Speaker 11: You know, I feel like with Kobiak and he has better quarterback play than he's probably ever had in his career.
Speaker 1: Like, you're on the clock, right yeah, Sean, Sean, Sean Green is on the clock right now.
Speaker 2: I'm predicting tight En.
Speaker 1: Here's here's what his roster looks like. We're talking about team five. While Sean looks at this, I'll catch everybody up. He goes Bowers in the first He has Derreck Henry, David Montgomery, and Jonathan Brooks in his backfield. The receivers are at Buca McLaurin, Brian Thomas, Michael Pittman, Sean who is joining this squad? Uh with the with your nine oh five selection tonight?
Speaker 10: Well it's got to be the the national champion.
Speaker 1: JJ McCarthy. No, you do need a quarterback, Blake the great.
Speaker 11: So coum And if I did, JJ, I would still need a quarterback.
Speaker 2: WHOA, that's a good one.
Speaker 11: That's Hall of Fame, Michigan legend.
Speaker 10: You know JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 11: But the NFL has been a little unforgiving, so you know he's gonna need some work. And now he's a backup and maybe you can learn something from Kyler. I mean, he's in a great offense. He's got so many weapons, he's got a great head coach. We'll see, but for now it's hands off Sean.
Speaker 1: We had Scott Kobe, who was on extra reps just a few weeks ago, chiming in, he loves your David Montgomery pick here tonight at the five O five twenty third running back selected. He's your number two behind Derrick Henry.
Speaker 2: He's a player.
Speaker 1: I like this year too as well. You had the opportunity at this spot to draft a couple of the upstart young sophomore potential breakouts and Trevian Henderson, Bay Shell Tooton. You could have drafted the first round pick of the Seattle Seahawks and Jendarian Price. You went with old krusty David Montgomery. I'm obviously baiting you into this because I like this pick, but I have to play the other side of this in order to frame it. David Montgomery, why was he the pick over some younger running backs there?
Speaker 11: So what you're saying is you got to play both sides of the coin, right like this coin.
Speaker 1: Got there you go the big gorilla champion, medal championship.
Speaker 11: So I'll tell you for me, I feel like Montgomery doesn't have as much tread on the tires as most old running backs, you know, as.
Speaker 10: He split so much with Gibbs.
Speaker 4: He.
Speaker 10: Debated. But we'll see.
Speaker 11: But the situation in Houston, I think is ideal for him. Right, they go get him. He's gonna be their grinder back, their defense is elead. They're gonna be playing with the lead more often than not. I don't know how much they trust Stroud after these last couple of years, right, I mean, it was a little better last year, but he looked abysmal in the playoff game.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 11: I think they're gonna want to run the ball more, and I think he's gonna be the beneficiary.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 11: Wood he marks. I mean he'll I think I have a role, But I don't think he's gonna take any work from Montgomery. He'll just have his own role, you know what I mean. And I really like that situation, you know, the fact they went and traded for him. I think Montgomery wanted to be a workhorse, you know, obviously for him to leave because him and Gibbs were tight, you know, they had their little and knuckles things. So I think it's a good situation, And for me with Trevion, I like the upside, I get it, but I also I'm more of a give me Romandre Stevenson right, and I kind of got my my.
Speaker 10: Upside there with Brooks.
Speaker 11: You know what I mean that that same type of player obviously, who knows in either situation. We know what Henderson can do, but I've seen like some metrics on him, and you know his past blocking or his uh, his past block He's not great. You know, he's he's explosive, we know that, but I just I don't know he's To me, he's a best ball player. That's that's been my thing.
Speaker 2: I think he's got a wonderful gift with Thomas where you got him, you know, I find another good way and a compatriot to talk about Pittman, I think you're looking at a receiver right there that well, how many catches you think for Pittman in that Pittsburgh off?
Speaker 11: I mean, does he not fit what Aaron Rodgers does at this point in his career? Now you know Rogers isn't bombing the ball down the field anymore. I mean, Pittman just seems like the perfect fit for what Pittsburgh is going to probably do. I mean, I know they have Jalen Warren, you know they have frying, but if they have other weapons.
Speaker 10: But I just I like Pittman. I just he's one of those guys.
Speaker 11: You know, he's not he's not going to blow up, but you know you can get you know, six to eight catches a week sometimes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think eighty eighty five catches, and you begin to look at a player. I think, when what however much preseason play we see from him, I think we'll see that it clicks. And I've noticed him already going higher in some drafts. Maybe Balky could back that up for me. Balkey gets a little tired of me talking about Pittman, but most of them, you know, when you can see when you can see value that late in the draft like that. And so I love your receivers, and then the running backs are some of my favorites. And it did you think Henry would make it back to you? I guess you did.
Speaker 11: It, because honestly, you know, with the running backs in the second round, you never know. I've seen some drafts where the receivers fall back, you know, I've seen Ceedee Lamb fall back.
Speaker 10: I mean, look, where Drake London went. Yeah, I've seen him going.
Speaker 11: A lot of times at the at the two four, you know, the two five or earlier. So it just it just depends, right with Loveland. I know I did a main event. I got Loveland at two ten. So again, you just you really don't know where these guys are going to go. And everyone a lot there's a lot of people doing the portfolio thing they have, Well, have so much of this guy. I want to get some of this guy on my team and it really changes things up. So I mean for me to I love Henry every year. Maybe this is the year right he falls off the cliff, the age cliff everything, But the guy is a machine.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The the other thing too, uh with this and I talked about this earlier, but you talk about never knowing where players are going to go.
Speaker 2: I've had high stakes players for years.
Speaker 1: Tell me throw adp out the window when it comes to FFPC drafts because of the portfolio aspect that you mentioned, Sean, and then the fact that you can build your team so many different way.
Speaker 2: Is only needing to start two.
Speaker 1: Running backs, needing to start two receivers, one tight end, and then obviously get the dual flex. There one last thing I want to ask you about Pittman here, if you were not on a live stream with one Farrell Elliott, would you have still picked Michael Pittman. Yes, okayards legit pick.
Speaker 2: It was legend.
Speaker 11: He's not a he's not a fancy pick you know in the community and whatnot. But for me, you got you gotta I feel like, I know it sounds really stupid, but you got to get a little floor with your ceiling.
Speaker 2: Right, let's help me stays a little unfancy.
Speaker 10: I agree. Let's hope he actually drops a few rounds as well. I mean, there you go.
Speaker 2: But I've heard that he's not catching the ball. Well, I've heard that, you know, yeah, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: I was gonna I was gonna say this about Montgomery too, and and I forgot. And I know I've mentioned this on the show before, but I'm gonna mention it again. David Montgomery caught more than seventy passes as a collegiate player. He was the total package coming out of Iowa State when he was drafted. Right, and and you look at CJ. Stroud, who's not the biggest rushing threat in the world. It seems to me, even if he's not getting a third down with Woody marks there, there still should be some significant dump offfs to Montgomery and some design catches there as well. And you know you talk about the offensive line. I know Rubio and Adam Honer talking about the offensive line being suspect in Houston, and maybe it is. But to me, if it is and you can't protect, well, that's gonna benefit Dalton Schultz, actually gonna benefit David Montgomery to get the ball out of Stroud's hands fast. We are coming up on your next pick here before you make it. How surprised have you been? And clearly you're still buying in the hype of Jonathan Brooks, a player who was clearly in the mid double digit round picks in February and March se on he continues to move up. You take him in the mid seventh rounds tonight. Clearly you think that he is still worth the pick there, perhaps a league winner.
Speaker 11: Well, you know, we talked, you know, you had me on a month ago and we were talking about Cuba and Brooks, and I do like Cuba, but I felt like with the kind of running backs that I have with with Montgomery, with with Henry, I need somebody like I need a Jonathan Brooks on my team, right, And that was my opportunity to get him.
Speaker 10: He's theamed up so much.
Speaker 11: You know, he's gone, you know from ten, you know double digits and you know ten ninety eight, you know seven. I've seen him going in the sixth round. It's just depends on what you want to do with your teams and how you want to build them. And I mean, the opportunity is just it's going to be there for him, but it might be later in the season, you know what I mean, right, And I think ideally that's that's what happens there.
Speaker 1: Well, he has made your running back stable strong, Sean. I'll let you mull over this pick and take us through it. You got four running backs, you got four receivers, you got the best tight end in the game. Who's going to be to pick at ten o eight right now? And this is this is Henry Montgomery, Brooks, Korum in the backfield, Agbuca, McLaurin, Thomas and Pittman out. Why that's Brian Thomas Rock Bauers is the tight end. No quarterbacks yet, however, only nine have been chosen, but you are quarterback here tell us about why Dak Prescott is now your signal caller.
Speaker 11: Honestly, I think that offense is going to explode. I mean they showed you last year. If we can get a healthy Lamb for the whole season to go with Pickens, Jamonte, you know, Ferguson. I think Fllinoy is gonna factor in at some point. I really like it, you know, and I've noticed too the the quarterbacks, they fall so much in this late round quarterback, you know, double digits on. I just feel like it's the better strategy. Don't get me wrong. I just took I did a stream on Tuesday. I did a baby gorilla. I took Josh Allen at four to three. He's hard to resist sometimes to be the fourth round is kind of my kryptonite. For Josh Allen. I can't resist him right there. But beyond that, I feel like it's good to wait. I get you know, Jake May. You know, all these other guys are amazing, but for me, I'd rather wait because you're gonna get similar production. I mean, you don't have as much of the rushing upside. But if he's healthy and then everyone and all his weapons are healthy, there's no reason they can't be one of the top five scoring offenses in football.
Speaker 2: I see Prescott's availability here in almost every draft, but I still can't help being shocked that he's available in almost every draft.
Speaker 11: Well, and that's the thing, you know, I look at kind of like last year, you know, everyone was taking Puka and Davante Adams really early, but Stafford is going in round fourteen or fifteen.
Speaker 10: How does that to me? How does that make sense?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 11: Because those guys aren't producing the numbers where you're drafting them if Stafford's not healthy and getting them the ball consistently, you know. So that's kind of been my thesis. And the same with Dallas, right, I mean, you know Lamb's going you know early, second, you know, pickings, second, third, depending, So why wouldn't you want Dak.
Speaker 1: That's that's the old Kurt Warner theorem, back when Angkwon Bolden and Larry Fitzgerald were going in the first in second rounds and Kurt Warner is being selected in the eleventh as like the quarterback fifteen too. It wasn't even like people were waiting on quarterback this year that makes sense.
Speaker 2: That was Milwaukee was in the eighth grade A beard, it did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a little shorter back when I was fourteen, but I definitely had one for sure. Sean, I'm gonna I'm gonna let you get ready for this eleventh round pick here as you're on deck. But great squad so far. We will continue to connect with you on the X at the Underscore Green Underscore one. Good luck winning the hunter k and the baby Gorilla from the draft you did on the stream Tuesday with the three Goombas and Ian Hardts from Rode Wire, and good luck winning the million bucks with this big Gorilla tonight.
Speaker 11: Man, thank you guys so much. Heys two months, see you guys in Vegas.
Speaker 2: We will see you then for sure.
Speaker 1: That is Sean Green, Ladies and gentlemen, big Niners fan, big Michigan fan, big fan of the FFPC, big gorilla, especially if he wins the million bucks this year. Interesting stuff we see going on here. By the way, shout out to Adam Hahn who just picked Matthew Golden at the ten oh nine as the fiftieth receiver taken tonight. He said that pick was for me, Pharaoh, which I appreciate the golden pick. At ten oh nine, Sangerman and Hiltman have snared not only the top defense but the top kicker here in the tenth and eleventh round. What do you make of that? Those are some weapons here? And I know people derid that that that that pick are those picks taking them too early? But when you have an elite defense an elite kicker like that every single week, that's a that can be a significant advantage against your opponent.
Speaker 2: It can be. But I think Bobby thinks he's still in Kentucky. He's at some flashbacks defense.
Speaker 1: But we'll see.
Speaker 2: Uh Aubrey is Aubrey would have gone in the twelfth thirteenth Probably, yeah, I can't argue against it. I probably wouldn't have gone early on both. I would have done a kicker and made sure the other. You know, defense is one of the things that the old the old adage of streaming defenses, and you can pick them up during the season, and it's one of the things that you can do. You can mix and match your defenses. And there's a lot lot of things that play injuries, whether the competition road versus home. There's a lot of things that play there. You know, the Rams, it is a great defense, but you know they gotta play the Niners. They got to play the Super Bowl champion, you know.
Speaker 1: Come, yeah, they do get the beast on Carson Beck though at some point this season, maybe twice, we'll see Yeah, no quarterback, do you well? I mean, listen, I'm I'm very nervous for him. I don't think he's going to be set up for success, and I think that he's the type of guy that could really hurt the the output for players like Wilson and Harrison and especially McBride at the end of the season when you need those guys performing.
Speaker 2: I agree with him.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it. By the way Joe King sees it. This way, team seven is cooking. Bill Wonkey is drafting this team. He's on the clock right now. I want to bring up his squad from the seven hole. We're looking at McCaffrey and Barkley, two great picks in twenty twenty one, but now it's twenty twenty six with McCaffrey and Barkley. I do think and listen, I've been pretty clear of how I feel about Barkley this year. I think he's in for a nice bounce back, and certainly McCaffrey is. It could be a massive cheap code here to fall all the way to the one oh seven tonight for a guy who could be threatening the top overall running back spot again Rice Higgins Adams in the middle there for his receivers. He adds Makayle Lemon and Jalen Coker late. He's also got Tucker Craft and Joe Burrow at the onesie positions too. Certainly, Jalen Warren R. J. Harvey added that backfield as well.
Speaker 2: Is Team seven.
Speaker 1: Cooking in your opinion as well, Pharah.
Speaker 2: I think they are. I yeah, there's all of us Team seven, You and I. We are all on the wrong side of the Barkley argument because Dragon. I think if they had skipped him here, I think a Chane Henry go before him, and maybe even Walker. He's certainly out of fashion and I don't know what's going to happen for him to fall back into favor. But the further he goes, the better chance the team that drafts him can take that team all the way. And I don't know why exactly.
Speaker 1: In regards to Barkley, the three running backs that went in front of him, Hampton, Brown, and Cook. I probably would have taken all three of those running backs ahead of him, because I like all three of those running backs a little bit better than Barkley. But no question I would have taken him over H and Henry and Walker there too. So if you're going to take a running back there makes perfect sense. I guess I would have contemplated aj Brown instead of Barkley there. But if you want to go with this uber elite running back tandem, McCaffrey and Barkley is certainly a good way to do it there, you know. And Rice, I think people are going to start seeing more of the upside in him as arrest and jail time gets further in our rear view. Again not saying that that's the correct thing to do. I just think he's going to start trending upwards here a little bit. Adams is interesting because he was so dominant in inside the five, inside the ten, all those red zone targets, all those touchdowns he caught last year Pharaoh. I always say touchdowns are not a sticky stat but the way that the Rams utilized him inside the ten and even again Like I said inside the five, I wonder if they are a little bit more sticky with one DeVante Adams catching balls from Matthew Stafford again in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see nothing changing this year.
Speaker 1: Why should it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And you know, I think he might have lost a half step. But Adams is that guy that's crafty enough as a future Hall of Fame veteran. He knows how to get open and he has not lost his skills in catching the football. There, Tucker Craft tight end eight. There, what do you make a Jalen Warren at running back twenty nine? A player who'd be catching a lot of passes from Aaron Rodgers this year, who should be checking down more, maybe more so than he ever has before.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I want to buy into the Aaron Rodgers checkdown, but yes, we've been waiting for this player to have a really significant Fantasy year for a long time. And the people that draft him that they draft him every year, that's it. They draft him with high expectations. I don't think he's particularly delivered, but it's it's likely to happen, and so you can't argue about that player. You know, these drafts. There's nothing that jumps out at me that can't be defended or can't be understood. It can't be a part, you know. In Team seven just continues to add the later round wide receivers that I really like. I look at every team. I'm still looking for a certain tight end. I can't seem to find him on the board. It surprises me a little bit, but you know, I, yeah, I kind of went off on a tangent there, but I think perhaps Team number eight, who's waited the longest stone quarterback, may get a quarterback that, from week to week would could be a top twelve quarterback.
Speaker 1: Hey Martha on YouTube chiming in right now that Hey Martha does like Team eight right now. That's John McClelland's team. He's waited on quarterback here. There's no guarantee that he takes one in the twelfth round. But Farrell, if we look at the quarterback position, only eleven of them have been drafted so far as the now twelve. With rock Perty now off the board, they're doubling up on old Team eight. Now, yeah, they are Listen. I want to and I should send a message here. We're trying to get Tommy and Alan d on the stream right now. Allan's having I think some problems with this camera. We're trying to get that situated, and as soon as that is we will bring them on. They're drafting up these six spot tonight. Stafford is the pick here for McClellan and certainly Farrell. You know, we're talking with Sean Green about this. Coua goes early, Adams goes early, and yet Stafford is a twelve round pick. You mentioned it before. People are, you know, feeling a lot better about Stafford. It was at the start of of was it the start of last year that he was in this hyper Barrick chamber. You know that with his back issues, we didn't know if he's gonna make it through the season, we know if he's gonna retire, and then he goes out and wins the MVP. So people are are definitely feeling a lot better about Stafford. But we know these things are tricky. We know nobody's ever said I used to have a bad back, and so there could be some negative regression coming in for Stafford this year.
Speaker 2: But you're a.
Speaker 1: Believer in him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a believer in Stafford because he's got a great team around him, and he's a great quarterback. And that's that's easy to believe in. And yeah, why not, I would have I would love did the schedule of Lawrence and Party. I don't know why they were put together there, and I wish we could talk to Team number nine why because it may be some real legitimate reason. But I like Stafford better than Party.
Speaker 1: At this point, we are covering the FFPC Big Gorilla tonight, But don't forget the same format as the Big Gorilla is the FFPC Main Event a million dollar grand prize there as well. That's two separate million dollar grand prize is the ffpc's offering this year. And don't forget that when you register for the main Event, if you add another team or as many teams on after that, you're going to get six hundred dollars off each one. Also want to remind everybody who is playing in the FFPC Main Event if you are registering for a draft that is not taking place this weekend or anything like that. If you're drafting in August or September, if you have your team paid in full by July twenty six, you're going to get your draft position on August second, so you will know well ahead of time what pick you will have in the FFPC event. Register now my FFPC dot com. All right, without further ado, let's bring them on right now. You know these guys from the HSNF or they've both been on before. I want to bring Tommy and Alan d onto the program here tonight, drafting from the sixth spot. Guys, you're in some kudos Tommy, I'll lead things off with you. How do you feel about this draft now that you are twelve rounds in?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 14: Well, how do you do that barrel? We're getting it going, brother. I got this hat on my wife. Man, I wish I could wear a hat like that.
Speaker 1: It was just for you.
Speaker 2: We got.
Speaker 6: We're having a good time here on a Friday night.
Speaker 2: I'm loving it.
Speaker 6: Honestly.
Speaker 14: It's been a it's been a pretty wild draft. Obviously, I'm rocking the Caleb Jersey. I didn't plan to do a Caleb stack, but you know, you gotta just go where the draft tastes you. We definitely did not intend to take four running backs in the first six well.
Speaker 1: So what happened was just the draft fell that way.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Jeremiah Love in the middle of the third. I just think he's a really good value. This is the first time we've taken Travon Henderson all season. I just thought we just talked it through and we thought he paired well with the team, like we.
Speaker 6: Thought about some running backs there. Honestly, the guy would take.
Speaker 14: The most is touting, but we have so much of him, so we were like, why not we take another share of Trayvon and then Generian Price.
Speaker 6: We just thought it was great value.
Speaker 2: But then Jatrooim absolutely loved You're Jeremiah Love oh love with Love.
Speaker 1: You got some big fans over there. Well, and Alan, I oppose this to you, h Love Henderson Price. I mean, I always say over and over again, it is a young man's game. You got a lot of young, potentially explosive running backs here, even though you didn't intend to do it.
Speaker 2: This backfield looking pretty potent.
Speaker 15: Yeah, I mean again, like my brother was saying, we really didn't intend to do that. We were trying to figure out different receivers in the range, but the running backs were just the becks that ended up being the best picks. Again, the versatility that you're going to be able to have with those four, whether you're putting them in flex RB one RB two on a week to week basis, I mean, you should be getting workload for price love Chain, and then hopefully Henderson can work his way into some of that workload with Ramadre Stevenson. But again, offenses that we think are going to be running the ball pretty predominantly. So I think workload is something that we've kind of bought a pretty safe floor, and then we were building it around with receivers you know, later more upside type picks a La Xavier Worthy, Casey Concepcion to go with your more baseline guys like what we hope to be Jackson Smith and Jigba and Parker Washington. So again, these are a lot of the play that we've drafted a lot. I did want to come on stream and apologize for my Xavier Lagette call that I made on stream the last time it didn't work, But hey, that Dak Prescott call was good that week, so I'll take the l for that one. But most of the most of the receivers not named Xavier Lagette cooked against the Rams secondary the second or this forty nine ers secondary the second guy the rest of the year so I was a right idea, wrong player, wrong week, So I'll take the l there.
Speaker 1: So Alan, we got Flys beats chiming in right now that you guys are scooping up all the falloers, I know Tommy mentioned Jeremiah Love, There's got to be some other guys that you didn't probably expect to be there when you were picking. Maybe Caleb Williams is another one. Who are some of the other guys that you didn't expect to be there, but you gladly took him on your roster.
Speaker 15: I mean again, you're just looking at the whole team. I mean Generian Price, it just fit the team. I mean you're looking at a lot of these receivers we took, even if it's say where we at. I mean again, we're in the I mean we're in the twelfth round, right, and we took Chris Rodriguez and then you're getting Gunner Helm in the thirteenth. I mean some of these guys we've seen in other drafts go much earlier. Parker Washington is another name you're seeing consistently go much higher. So yeah, I mean you got the Jeremiah Love fall devonat chain tends to kind of not be there and then Jasen whether I mean you see him move around the draft board a lot, but yeah, I mean overall we will you know what I mean, we will take the players that have been fallen too us.
Speaker 2: So let the draft come to you. That's what I always say.
Speaker 1: Tommy, I did not hear you and Alan talk at all about your thirteenth round pick. Is this just synergy that you were both in agreement that gunner Helm was going to be the selection there we.
Speaker 14: Were telepathically, Please I honestly, we knew we were coming on the stream, so I told him like, yeah, what I figured the draft board was gonna come.
Speaker 6: So me and him draft so much together.
Speaker 14: He he he lets me take the wheels sometimes.
Speaker 2: But I love that tru brotherly trust, brotherly trust.
Speaker 1: I mean, it tends to work out.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 16: I saw Joe King Beta comment about my get comment, So that's good. As long as we can get logette going in the chat, that's what you need to be bringing. That's what you need to be bringing in on a Friday night, you know, I don't I don't know of any other Maybe Seth McGowan. We can start getting going for these weekly Friday discussions.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so so yeah.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 14: So I was gonna say, like something that I would have talked about with Alan.
Speaker 6: That Team seven ends up doing is going Mahomes with Burrow.
Speaker 14: Now, I was going to say, because Mahomes was a faller, we have worthy do we double on Kleb and do Mahomes. But I just I really believe if I'm going to pay a price on Caleb, if I'm going to take him that I'm just saying that he's the guy. And now I get Mahomes such a good faller, but we're going to be really far behind at tight end, so I end up just doing our plan.
Speaker 1: But I think getting.
Speaker 14: Mahomes with Burrow is really awesome for Team seven. I just like that would be something him and I would have talked out had we not been on stream.
Speaker 2: Do you talk about being What do you see for k C Concepci on this year?
Speaker 1: I'll go there.
Speaker 15: I like the draft capital, I like the lack of you know, players in the Browns offense that should be taking away targets from him, And I like that he's just really a fast player, so hopefully he can get a decent amount of Yak. So I'm those things really are intriguing to me. I mean, he's been a player Tommy and I have taken a lot throughout the entire offseason, and his price tends to range pretty I mean it varies from draft to draft. So when we can get him at a discount, he's a player that I'm definitely on.
Speaker 2: I mean fair, I was. I was just curious to be and and you know, I was Funky asked me about our team number three. I believe it was Bulky. Is that, Yeah, that's Sengrament And they drafted. They went ten and eleven kicker and the defense, Uh so the and there. I would have thought somewhere along the line, I'm dying for someone to draft Dalton Schultz. I keep thinking that he's been drafted already. And then finally, but I was curious if you guys considering that you're light at tight end, uh, realizing this guy was in the top five last year and I don't want to draft last year's team, but I don't see any reason why he doesn't continue. I know they've got added players at the roster at the position, but I was just curious if that player ever crossed your mind where you were considering where you are.
Speaker 6: Titian, I'll go Ellen, Uh. First, I just want to say I took Terrence Ferguson.
Speaker 14: I know he's like, that's really high, but I've been wanting to get more shares of him.
Speaker 6: I just put that in a check him. Buggy is a big fan and so uh Ferrell.
Speaker 14: I love Schultz, but I just kind of rechecked the question that we're behind I think Dalton Conkid's an incredible pick.
Speaker 1: Well, I thought you said you were behind it, Tidy, and I heard those words Listen may have been distracted by the hat that the hat might have been saying that, yeah, fair, fair.
Speaker 6: I did say that.
Speaker 14: I was saying, we like to have depth on our team, so if we didn't take on our helm, our backup would have been Terrence Ferguson, And like he to me, is more of an upside swing that if he doesn't hit, he'll just be on the waivers.
Speaker 2: But he could hit.
Speaker 14: I don't want him to be my backup. I think Schultz is a great backup, and I would have taken him in that thirteenth round. I probably would have taken him in the twelfth, but I thought Chris Rodriguez was a great value, and I gotta tell you, Bachelle Tuton.
Speaker 6: Is our highest drafted player.
Speaker 14: So to get a draft where we take Chris Rodriguez, we passed on him in the fifth.
Speaker 6: We're saying that.
Speaker 14: Maybe this is the path to the championship where it's not too HiT's Chris Rodriguez. So I think it was just really the players that we took there. I think Dalton Schultz is a.
Speaker 6: Smash in FFBC.
Speaker 1: A wise man once said there's only one thing better than Adulton at tight end, and that's two Daltons at tight end. You could have had Kincaid and Schultz. Now you would have had to take Schultz instead of Chris Rodriguez. But certainly the case that you're making with how much you have Tooton makes sense. And I know you guys would throw away all those Touton teams if this Chris Rodriguez team ends up winning the million Bucks, certainly, so we'll see what happens there. You guys are coming up here on your fifteen to six pick to recap the D's from the sixth spot right now, Caleb Williams is the quarterback, the stable at running back we've talked about already eighth chan Love, Henderson Price and then obviously Chris Rodriguez. The receivers have come together nicely, Smith and Jigba and Burden Early. You get Washington Worthy and Concepcion, and you've been adding some quantity at the tight end to go with King kaid In, Gunner Heelm and Terrence Ferguson.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: I do want to Tommy Allen was talking about this before about how you know you guys attack the running back position, maybe more so than what you thought. How do you feel like you've done it receiver? Since then with Washington Worthy and conception adding on to Smith and jig Beedbert, I.
Speaker 6: Think we really caught up. I think there's a ton of upside. There's volume.
Speaker 14: I would have taken p Wash in the sixth rounds, so to get him in the middle of the seventh was yeah, at me with.
Speaker 1: Tommy, would you have would you have taken Washington over Thomas?
Speaker 2: Brian Thomas?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, one, we're gonna take a defense right.
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 1: All right, son, talk it out.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: You're on the clock here at the fifteen.
Speaker 14: Oh six, all right, must I think they must get it go and pick a Seattle d right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, for sure, because we bet we're totally in on the offense.
Speaker 1: Stack it up.
Speaker 6: We stack it up with jad Arian Price.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so you guys kind of watching it.
Speaker 6: I think that one's pretty easy. There's other players that would go, but just let's add some upside here.
Speaker 15: Well, the King played the system a little bit too for week one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the King Scott Engel from Rodoballer is in the YouTube chat right now. And I know now that you have added the Seahawks defense onto Jadarian Price and Jackson Smith that Jigba he has a new favorite team that he is rooting for and it is Tommy and Allen d being the Seahawks super fan that he is so good stuff there. I like the Ferguson pick. He's an interesting player. When you consider some of the beats that we've heard out of Los Angeles, it seems like that is going to be the lead tight end, perhaps the number three pass catcher on that team. And you know, with Nikua and Adams getting older and Nakua no stranger to the trainers room, Ferguson could have a couple of weeks where you can insert him at flex and he's going to see maybe eight nine targets in a game. And if you can see that coming beforehand, certainly could be a valuable pick in the fourteenth round. All right, I'll ask you this, Alan, give us a grade three quarters of the way through this draft here tonight. If you could grade how good this team looks right now? What letter grade would you give it? And then Tommy, I'll ask you to same question after.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Tommy knows, I don't I don't like to self tout. I'll give us a nice solid B plus. So we got some work to do the rest of these rounds. Uh, you know, but we'll let we'll let the grading be done by the by the people. You know what the grade will be for me? If this is if this is the winner, then you know what I mean. We did our job right, right, That's that's what That's how you get a grade.
Speaker 2: Right, So, oh, my goodness is self inflicted D plus. I would give you guys a gentleman see just.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, beautiful, Tommy, Alan's that Alan's not a self touder. Are you gonna self tout this this squad? What's your letter grade? Right now?
Speaker 2: That is not an A plus.
Speaker 1: We got to go on there.
Speaker 2: Right to the game's list for this two.
Speaker 15: Know what we need to do though, is we need to have one of those algorithms right like grade the draft right faced off of whatever the system is. Right, that's how you do it. Give us a nice, nice S t here right. You can't even get a grade right, you have to give it an S tier.
Speaker 1: You would be a triple S tier. I think as if we're according to Tommy right now, this is this is always a lot of fun hanging out with you guys. Don't be strangers. Good luck the rest of the way. Good luck winning this million bucks and enjoy the rest of the drafting season. Thanks for coming on the stream tonight, fellas.
Speaker 6: Good luck everyone.
Speaker 2: Thank you gentlemen.
Speaker 1: That is Tommy D and Allen D hopping on board tonight on the on the stream for the high stakes Fantasy Football our Big Gorilla contest. I should mention too, and I know Sean was talking about this in case you missed it. We had live draft coverage on Tuesday night as well, with Aiden Lacory, Dave Turpoli, and Jake Venudi joined by Rodovis rote a wire Beg your pardon, Rode Wires Ian Harditz, who covered a Baby Guerrilla draft. You can play in the Baby Gorilla, especially for a lot of you people who are watching this stream maybe have never played in a big contest in the FFPC before. Baby Gorilla is your perfect entry point of that. It's just one hundred and twenty five bucks to join the same exact format as the Big Gorilla, and you can still win one hundred thousand dollars grand prize. Live and slow drafts going off there at my FFPC dot com. Check out the Baby Gorilla in its inaugural year. We are inaugurating the sixteenth round here Ferreal. The defenses are starting to come off the board. Do you have a sweet spot when you are drafting? What round you start looking at defenses in the FFPC feral.
Speaker 2: I don't, I look. You know, I have a basket of defenses, and I got out of the habit of drafting too. I used to want to try to put them together, and you know, I got out of that habit. So as long as as long as my basket of quality defenses last, and I can ascertain that by the time I'm ready, there'll be one in the there'll be one in the in the basket.
Speaker 1: Still, that's the way I'll go about it. The I can talk myself into a lot of defense, well I really can. I can't in Kentucky.
Speaker 2: It's different because of the point different the point charge when you begin to when your defense begins to the low points. So you know that's that's a problem that I don't get to draft.
Speaker 1: In Kentucky, so it doesn't affect me. I want to talk about Dan Flamholts's pick here in the sixteenth round. That's twenty ninth tight end off the board. It's Eli Stowers.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: What I like about this pick here, Parrel is you know we talk about how much you have to churn through the bottom three, four, maybe five spots on your roster throughout the season. What's great about drafting Stours on July tenth is he's either going to be an easy cut. I know Evan Silva was talking about this on the Establishment Run podcast last week that he thinks Stours could be a healthy inactive for the first several games of the season because he has so far to go, which is fine because then you can easily cut Eli Stours and no harm, no follow you can pick up the sexy new running back or whatever or hot training camp name is out there. But if he hits, and if this is a guy that has a big training camp and looks like he is going to factor in to this Philadelphia passing offense that will not have aj Brown this year, that does have a new offensive coordinator, and quite frankly a guy in Makay Lemon who's already been hit with the injury bug early on. There is some upside here, which is what you should be doing in the sixteenth round. Yeaes Stours could be cut in the preseason waiver wire that will have for the big gorilla. But Farrell, if he hits, he might hit big.
Speaker 2: You lost me and has so far to go well with ours or yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well here's the thing with Stours. This is what's working against him. Number One, he's basically a quasi big receiver rather than a tight end. He's blocking a suspect and they have a trusted veteran in Dallas Goddard on this team who I believe caught ten touchdowns last year, So that's working against him. I think if he picks up the nuances of the position at the NFL level faster than I think some people are thinking he's going to be. Then he could be a hit, not only this twenty twenty six season, but maybe early on in the twenty twenty six season as well. I do think Okham's razor would tell us that a player like him who entered college as a quarterback transition to tight end after transferring schools. I just feel like that he's been thrown a lot has been thrown at him, and while athletically you can't argue about how talented he is, I think what you can argue is his ascendants to how smooth his ascendance is going to be to the NFL game, given his lack of blocking prowess and all the finer points of the tight end position he has to learn.
Speaker 2: I don't think he'll have one problem fitting into that offense and catching a lot of balls from this.
Speaker 1: Quarterback you love Star Wars in the sixty teas well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything, he's everything about what you would want a tight end. You know, And guess what if he used to play quarterback and now you're receiver. You know a lot about catching the football, you know a lot about getting open, and you know a lot about how to anticipate what your quarterback's going to do. This is one of the players that I'm most excited about. I would have liked to have seen mister Harris in our twelfth spot grabbed this player player out of Dallas, Texas wherever he's gone. Ass our Dan Flamhols is he's, you know, those Texans kind of choosing Texans. It's a popular vibe right now. So we're in a situation where I think Eli could be having the same kind of end to his season that perhaps Levelin had last year. This is a player that I really believe in. I'm shocked that he was still available. And flamhost will never cut this player. If this player has ten catches at Halloween, he'll still be on this roster.
Speaker 1: The player that I should discuss next Sangermin and Hildman took him a Kamani Vadal at running back sixty seven, and with all this hype about the Los Angeles Chargers offense this year, Pharrell, I think we are seeing these players being pushed up the board. I'm more of a Keaton Mitchell guy rather than rather than Vadal, but certainly if anything were to happen to Amari and Hampton. Both those players would be pretty valuable. Which one would you rather have as the backup Chargers running back this year? Mitchell or Vadal Neither, Well, let's say you have to pick one to have on your roster.
Speaker 2: Keith Mitchell.
Speaker 1: By the way, with the eleventh round, so FFPC players are clearly saying Mitchell over Vadal.
Speaker 2: Yes, I would probably two players that I don't like. But I'm deciding I'm going to handcuf my running back because that what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Then I'll go, well, okay, let's let's.
Speaker 2: Take the cheaper I'll take the cheaper version and.
Speaker 1: Go with It's it's, you know, handcuffing in the Big Gorilla tournament. I think this is something that I usually shy away from. Like when I'm playing KFFF main event, I usually don't get my handcuffs. I like to grab other peoples to increase my variance with what could happen when the big money weeks are happening. I think about, you know, we haven't brought up the f FPC Bestball tournament. I know Sean was kind of talking about Trevian Henderson being a better best ball pick than Big Gorilla. But if you are still in best ball mode. Don't forget that We've added an extra one hundred k onto the grand prize in the FFPC Bestball Tournament this year. That's a four hundred thousand dollars grand prize. The runner up is still getting one hundred k and just one hundred and twenty five bucks to enter. We got live and slow drafts going on each and every day with the f FPC Best Ball Tournament, the most lucrative prize pool we've had for that format ever. Sign up now at m y f FPC dot com. My god, Malik Willis. You know Farrell, He keeps falling and falling and falling. And maybe I'm wrong about him, but my god, if if I had a nickel for every team Malik Willis was my quarterback two or quarterback three on this year, I'd be retired at this point. I love Willis this year. Tell me why am am I going wrong with this? Should I be holding back and slowing my role on Malik Willis. Clearly we see Tommy and Allende, they're not They have no shame in picking Malik Willis. Here is the backup to Caleb Williams. I applauded are you applauding it as well?
Speaker 2: You do exactly what you want to do with that player. About Kills, there's nothing but upside, and you got to follow the money. The Dolphins certainly believe in it, and you know he's going to be thrown out there. He's I love him for all the best ball leagues, absolutely love him for all the best ball leagues. But you might have a hard time picking win to play him. I think playing him at home, if if he is in a managed roster, I think playing at home would probably be a very very good move for him. I think, uh, there are players there that I really like, and the Dolphins. We've talked about the receivers in previous shows, and I don't see any of them going off this board, and now's the time that somebody ought to be picking them.
Speaker 1: So you go right ahead, Balky.
Speaker 2: I will go right ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm now that I have the Farrell Elliott stamp doing it. I'm going to continue adding Malik Willis onto my roster. But I'm not paying anything. But I feel like John Belushi Animal House, Well, grab Malik Willis. Don't cost nothing, don't cost nothing, don't cost nothing, Right, now with Willis, I'll tell you what you know. We we talked about the Seahawks with with the DS tonight, we see the two backup running backs are perhaps the starting running backs here Halani and Wilson. How much do you think, and I think we've we've danced around this the last few weeks, how much do you think the presence of both George Mlanie and Emmanuel Wilson is going to affect the early season returns from Judaian Price.
Speaker 2: I don't think you will. I think they want Price to be the player and the other two players they are good NFL players, they're not big fantasy contenders. They're good contributory players to the to the team, but they're not They're not going to get enough action to make a difference. And and you know Price, we have a lot of He has some detractors on a skill set because what he didn't do in college. You got to remember that in college he's surrounded by some of the best athletes and best players, and everybody has to play if they don't tell portal out. So I don't think we've seen exactly what he can do with a full complement of carries.
Speaker 1: I was surprised that Price did not portal out of Notre Dame given he was playing behind Maybe I mean, like I say, he could have improved his draft stock, but he still was a first round pick as much improvement that he could have done there.
Speaker 2: And there's a lot of there's a lot of stories on that one. You know our guy here Jones, uh, Camp Jones j soon Camp is on fire tonight. He should come on more often. It's really good, really good stuff. If you don't look good, we don't look good. That's a Vidal sass. And that's a vote for Camp Jones here tonight.
Speaker 1: And you can't And Camp, by the way plays f F PC and and uh and and it's always enlightening us uh with with a lot of great comments uh throughout live streams and our shows as well. Speaking of the comments, I do want to bring this up. This is something that Sean Green said something earlier, not when he was on the on the stream, but when he was in the chat and he said, that's my issue with some of these late guys, when are we starting them? And I wanted to bring this up here when we were talking to the d's. But Bill Wonke gets Joe Burrow and and Patrick Mahomes honest team as his two quarterbacks, which is doubly great because he has t Higgins to go with Burrow and he has Rashie Rice to go with Patrick Mahomes. So he's got a double stack there. But at the same time, while it's exciting to have both those players, how will you know when to start these guys?
Speaker 12: And that?
Speaker 1: And that's my whole thing with investing in in a top tier quarterback. I might have waited a little bit longer. I mean, maybe the stack was was proved to be too tempting for Bill, but I might have waited on quarterback and use that fifth or thirteenth round pick on somebody else, because it's gonna it's gonna be hard when you have an all world MVP on your bench every single week. It's tempting to start him Burrow. But I guess you know, depth is better than not not having depth, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, well, both quarterbacks and injury potential perhaps more.
Speaker 1: Than other quarterbacks.
Speaker 2: So maybe that's maybe that's fallen in his head a little bit.
Speaker 1: It could be, And and you know we're picking at nets here, I mean, are we really gonna are we really going to denigrate Bill's team for having Burrow and Mahomes like the new thing we're doing now. Oh, it's too good. His quarterbacks are too good. He's really screwed up there. He should have had you know, some other you know, fourth feedback or something like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But Bill is a good player. He's won a ton of FFPC leagues over the years. You could google his name and find his appearances on some of the podcasts we've done. Really intelligent, sharp guy, and tonight is no different. Here the pick in the eighteenth round, Farrell and I'll bring this up. This is David Beach ended up taking Jerry Judy here, and this is a player I think I'm I'm kind of interested in given that he's only two years removed from having a dominant wide receiver, one our top twelve receiver season, and now he's going in the eighteenth round and what's standing in front of him two rookie receivers granted a first round pick and a second round pick. But if I can get Judy as the seventy second receiver off the board, I feel like this is a guy that that Yeah, maybe he's a roster clogger, But I'm more excited to see what he can do if he is the lead guy at least to start the season while they integrate Concepcion and Boston in this offense. I think there is some early season value with Judy in a managed league like this.
Speaker 13: Hmm.
Speaker 2: If I'm going to play an eighteenth round pick, I'm expecting to play him during bye weeks. That's not early and that is Cleveland. H And I think we could have done better.
Speaker 1: I don't know, eighteenth, eighteenth round. It's just like at this point, you know, Baker Boy, Joe Dell's narrow. No such thing as a bad pick after the tenth round, and certainly I get it. I think most most people have been turned off to Jerry Judy. But but mice the price that that's that's what looks good.
Speaker 2: We're not gonna argue about it. We're gonna say that if that's the player you want, that's player you want. Who's uh, who's a numbumber. One team here.
Speaker 1: Drafting first tonight is Frank kim Bornoni team.
Speaker 2: And we haven't talked enough about Frank, But congratulations on your eighteenth round pick. Frank. I think you're going to be hysterically happy with your with what you got there.
Speaker 1: He had a long He had a long, dusty trail before he ever took another wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Look at that.
Speaker 1: The pride of the University of Louisville, Chris Bell goes to Frank im Bornoni at the eighteen twelve seventy six receiver off the board. And if you look at what Frank did, and I can't scroll all the way up, but I can tell you that his number one receiver is in the upper left hand corner of your screen. Drake London. He gets Devon to Smith. After that, Tetoroe McMillan, and Marvin Harrison. Harrison was a sixth round pick. He did not take another receiver until round eighteen, but part of that was filling in the cracks at running back. Gibbson Scatamo is a great start, but then he adds Dobbins, Claiborne, Black Ray, Davis, Jordan James, A lot of contingent upside there. Clearly not a believer in McCaffrey that he gets both San Francisco back up running backs on his odd there, and then he adds Tanja s late too, So a lot of Niners on that squad. Jackson, Dart Jayalen Daniels are his quarterbacks. He's get Travis Kelce at tight end. Great start for him. Bernoona here and a good job adding something.
Speaker 2: It's a shame that he hasn't drafted a kicker already because he could maybe have got Garrindo in the twentieth round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure he could have, but there's no guarantel Lorendo is going to be a Niner.
Speaker 2: At the start of the season fairly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could be elsewhere for sure. I wanted to mention that if you've been paying attention here tonight and you've been used to looking at super Flex boards, you're probably like, what the hell? Only twenty three quarterbacks drafted Daniel Jones in the eighteenth round. That was the last one a quarterback twenty three. Well, this is only a start one quarterback league. And I know there's a lot of people out there that love playing super Flex. What better way to play Superflex than by joining the FFPC super Flex Bestball Tournament, the largest super Flex bestball tournament out there. Thirty five bucks to enter hunter k for the grand in that and the quarterbacks do be flying a lot faster in that draft than they do in the Big Gorilla. Check it out at my FFPC dot com. We are closing in on the end of the nineteenth round as we get set for the final round. Here tonight of live High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour draft coverage of the Big Gorilla. By the way, we will have draft coverage on Sunday as well for the FFPC main event. I think that's going to kick off at eight o'clock Eastern time. It'll be the three goombas again in Lecory, Tripoli, and Venudi. They'll be joined by Fantasy Points CEO Scott Barrett, and you can watch that stream on Sunday night. In fact, I think there was still like three or four spots left in that main event, so you can sign up for that right now at my FFPC dot com. We put a bow on it here in round twenty. The last thing I'll mention about Round nineteen love the Michael Mayer pick here tight end thirty three, Bill Wonke grabs him Farrell. There is a lot to like about Mayor, not only the contingent upside if Bowers were to go down, but you think about the receiver on that team, or perhaps the receivers not on the Raiders mayor might find himself having some standalone value on that Raiders offense this year with too tight on sets. I don't think so. No, you're the Raiders guy, so I check to your knowledge, but I don't think so.
Speaker 2: I believe we're going to see some prolific pass.
Speaker 1: Catching by the back you know, the backfield, and.
Speaker 2: I think that there's a mix of receivers that may be playing somewhere else that we'll be playing for the Raiders, that we'll make this end roster look a little different. I don't believe they're I don't believe they quite got the roster put together. Let's go back to what we talked about to open the show with mister Bauers. Sky's the limit, Sky.
Speaker 1: Is the limit?
Speaker 2: We we we could be talking. I'm trying to remember, well, who was the receiver that had one hundred and forty nine catches and came back and broke it? Michael Thomas, Yeah, there you go. Yeah, you know, we could be looking at that, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like, like Sean said earlier, Farrell, this year Smith and Jigba could be Boers.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, that's a good point. It's I really like Mayor as a football player, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: You can help with some fantasy. We have dual Titans drafted here in the twentieth round, both on kind of the opposite ends of the dynasty spectrum. Calvin Ridley kind of an also ran in Dynasty, cam Warden up and coming guy in super Flex Dynasty Leagues and Empire Dynasty Leagues and the FFPC. If you are like Farrell and me and you love playing fantasy football, do it year round with FFPC Dynasty Leagues and Empire Dynasty League startups beginning at one hundred dollars going up to five thousand right now. Those Empire Leagues, by the way, pretty cool stuff. Half the prize pool gets set aside every single year, and if you are able to win your Empire League two times in a row, you not only get that year's pers but you get that jackpot prize pool that it is accumulated over the course of aultiple seasons. Check that out at my FFPC dot com. Mike KASICKI God bless America. It is going to be a sad day when I do not see his name in an f FPC draft board. It's it's so tempting. We see Sean Green take him here as his number three tight end behind Bowers, behind Dulcic. The number three pass catcher role still wide open in Cincinnati. Could be the rookie that they draft. I think it was Colby Young. I want to say it could be and Andre Yoshivas. Again, it could be Mike Yasicki. But certainly if Burrow is throwing forty plus touchdowns there and Yasicki is the number three option, there is certainly some value there. In the twentieth round, Pharaoh, one of them.
Speaker 2: Might bounce off Chase and he catches it.
Speaker 1: That's true, what happened.
Speaker 2: It could happen yasick You could just follow the end zone.
Speaker 1: And trap it as well. We have a little time left here tonight, and I want to go to our final guest of the evening. You know him, you love him. He is drafting third tonight with his buddy Ethan Hillman. He is Bobby Sangerment and is that he's on the clock for his final pick. So I'll scare and bring bring him up. Bobby.
Speaker 2: What do we do? What do you do? Man?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: Said she is right here you.
Speaker 1: Go, Bob segrament up. He was joining us now he was. Yeah, you know, I was getting a little motion sickness there anyway. But he looks younger than ever he does. Yeah great, I don't want to bring him on. I want him to make this pick. I don't want him to screw up this pick.
Speaker 2: Well, it's important that we don't screw it.
Speaker 1: Up now, right exactly, He's got fifteen seconds left on the clock, which, uh, you know, Bob Sangerman is one player in this league. And if you want to play f f PC player one where you're battling eleven smart f f PC computer players, check that out at my f f PC dot com. Those drafts go from five up to three hundred and fifty dollars for entries. You can play with cash or play four cash, play with for f f PC main event entries, big Gorilla entries. I could check that out my f f PC dot com. A lot of players have been taking advantage of it. I would encourage you to try it out and see how you like it. Okay, now we go to.
Speaker 17: Guy guys going, well, I just wanted to let Ferrell know with you know, I was getting ready for I'm coming into Kentucky this year, so that's why I wanted to get that defense and kicker early.
Speaker 2: This is my good friend.
Speaker 12: I work with him, Ethan.
Speaker 1: He's a good man.
Speaker 12: And the only reason we did that is we looked at the board and this was a tough room. I mean there was nobody left. Yeah, I mean that's the way I saw it.
Speaker 1: The draft. Your team, how do you think you did well?
Speaker 12: Unfortunately? You know, I always think I drafted championship team and then I end up losing more than I went.
Speaker 2: I think we got a name minus team.
Speaker 13: You know, I think I think we drafted good. I think we're pretty much balanced overall, and I like our team.
Speaker 2: Bob, do you have.
Speaker 12: My favorite pick?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 4: Uh, there's such a tough room.
Speaker 12: I mean, uh, who's yours, Ethan?
Speaker 2: Who would be your favorite pick? Pick? Probably Aubrey in the eleventh.
Speaker 12: We don't have to worry about bye till fourteen.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 12: But you know, I'm not much of an analysis guy. I'm just a you know, I'm just a go getter. H I'll let Ethan. That was his pick, go ahead, Ethan.
Speaker 13: I I'm very high on Poka.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 13: I think Puka's supporting cast around him, and even for Matthew Stafford's better than the the Bengals. And you know, for that reason, I should was Puk over case.
Speaker 1: He said more about me.
Speaker 8: You can answer that, you guys, guys like bag seventh route after getting the end position for the first five about you guys, to make sure you got tight ends there.
Speaker 13: I I it was my call to do the two tight ends. I think, uh, how we were drafting overall, you know, we we.
Speaker 1: Try to keep it as balanced as possible.
Speaker 13: And with you know, the tight ends going, tight ends going, you know, the top tight ends going pretty early, I thought, you know, get the two best available, and I think we got him.
Speaker 12: I guess my favorite pick would be Jayden Higgins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean he's got a lot of staff.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 1: I actually like I do. I mean, you get a starting wide receiver.
Speaker 12: In the twel off round after your kicker and defense the best in the league. I mean, come on, Farrell always taught me he has he has a defined role.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: I like the Jordan right after that.
Speaker 4: I like scribbling too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea that the guy that goes down guys, guys.
Speaker 12: Yeah, guys. I'm going to be giving a call this week, Phari go ahead, go ahead, I'm going to be giving Pharaell a call this week. I gotta sign up. I don't know what the new regulations how to do it, so I'm gonna need your help the most.
Speaker 8: Bob.
Speaker 2: There we go. Good stuff for Bob and Ethan.
Speaker 1: There a little bit of feedback, a little audio diarrhea, as it were, for the for Theers, but I think I think it rained true.
Speaker 2: Farrell.
Speaker 1: We had a blast tonight, at least I did.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I'm right there with you, brother, and we will do this again, not for a while. I'm actually looking this up right now for anybody who is looking for the next high stakes fantasy football our Big Gorilla live draft coverage. I don't believe it's going to be until August. I'm looking it up right now just to confirm. We will have August seventh at nine pm, so we will start a little bit earlier.
Speaker 2: Nine pm.
Speaker 1: August seventh is the next one we will have for this. There's already three people sign up for that draft, so make sure you're signing up now if you want to draft live with us, and we will have pros Versus Joe's coming up where Ferrell and I will cover all the live drafts for pro Versus Joe's. That is July twenty sixth through twenty eighth, and then August second through the fourth, so we'll have plenty of live draft coverage there. Scott Barrett and three Goombas on Sunday Night as well, and I do believe I have WROTEVUS High Stakes Lowdown first ever. We are are going to do on a live Tuesday night draft with Mike Kuzma that is coming up and early. I'll have to check the date and get back to you on that, but I know it's early August and Kuzma is going to join us for some live or join me on the road of his High Stakes Slowdown for some more live draft coverage.
Speaker 2: Pharaoh.
Speaker 1: Speaking of live drafts, there is one very close to Philly at the Kentucky Fantasy Football State Championship KFFFC dot com. I'm in it and currently there are three spots available in the six hour slow Training Camp division. You compete against me and some of the other luminaries you've seen on these streams. It's a good time and I encourage everybody to go to KFFFC dot com. Three divisions left in the Sweet sixteen Best Ball Championship, one of them only has three spots left there and of course some bestball leagues sign up now KFFFC dot com. Always a pleasure. You are a gentleman. We will talk with you again next Wednesday, my friend, have a great weekend. See that is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy for that will complete our live draft stream tonight. I do want to thank our guest, Dan Flamholtz, Kevin Harris, Sean Green, Tommy d and Allen d as well as Bob Sangerman and Ethan Hildman. Ferrell Elliott, I want to thank him obviously, the FFPC, Rob Brice, and of course each and every one of you for watching, listening, streaming, downloading. We really appreciate it. Okay, the schedule for FFPC shows next week. It's a busy one Sunday night. Scott Barrett from Fantasy Points and the Three Goombas cover a live ffpcraft A main event draft at eight pm. Then on Tuesday I will be joined by Caleb Alcorn and Sean Isaacs who will be on the road of his High Stakes Liland on the July edition that is coming up at ten pm on Tuesday. They're drafting in the pros Versus Jos this year. They've had some success in pros Versus Joe's as well as our Midstakes contest as well, so we'll join them get a pro Versus Joe's preview talk about how their drafts has been going so far this season. Then Wednesday Night, Farrell rejoins me for the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour. Eight time FFPC League winner and pros Versus Joe's drafter Clayton Ethridge will be our guest on that show that is ten pm Wednesday night. Thursday Night FFPC Insider Access Fantasy Points and Series XM Fantasy Sports Radios Joe Dolan will join me at seven o'clock Thursday night until nine, two full hours of nothing but Fantasy Points goodness from the Series XM host Joe Dolan. That is Thursday night, and then Friday night at ten pm Eastern, we will have Norm Bearons, who is drafting eleventh tonight in this Big Guilla Draft, recapping his draft, talking about some of the picks we discussed here, and that's gonna be a lot of fun. So Extra Reps is going off on Friday night, so that means next week you have Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, all FFPC streams going on. It's that time of year and we're gonna keep cranking them up for you guys. By the way, in case you missed last night's FFPC Insider Access, it was a great time with Matt Donnelly from Fantasy Points and Rotoballer. Great to have him on a lot of good stuff on there. Check that out on the Socials as well as the Better Sports Network Socials as you can watch that on demand. Okay, the last thing I'll bring up and the one thing I didn't bring up. If you guys are looking for some chop leagues where you're just avoiding being the lowest scoring team in your league every single week, we have those now FFPC chop leagues. Avoid the chop. Remember each team that is the lowest scoring team every single week, we'll get eliminated and their roster goes into the free agent pool and you can pick those players up via blind bidding. It's a lot of fun. Check it out my FFPC dot com. Those leagues start at thirty five dollars and go on up from there. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comments on the video, share with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live, which will be Sunday night with Aiden Lacory, Dave Topoli, Jake Venudi and Scott Barrett. That's going to be a lot of fun. Thank you so much for watching. Everybody for Pharaohela, I'm Eric and this has been the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour Live Big Gorilla Draft coverage. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 3: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Bulky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, and more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you are looking for to draft in this contest yourself, the midnight draft is already filled up, so we will not have and I guess that starts in a couple of minutes anyway, so it should be filled. But we do start early tomorrow with the Big Gorilla eleven am Eastern Time. We already got somebody signed up for that. We'll have drafts for the Big Gorilla live drafts going on from a eleven AM tomorrow until midnight tomorrow. Win a million bucks draft right now in early July and thank yourself later. Thank you everybody for watching. Really appreciate your support, and we will talk with you again. I will talk with you again on Tuesday. This channel goes live again Sunday night at eight pm for live main event coverage