Speaker 1: You're listening to Sorry for Asking.
Speaker 2: Sorry for Asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions, tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators.
Speaker 1: As well as consumers of adult content. We love watching too.
Speaker 2: We certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap in.
Speaker 2: And here we go. Oh my god, well, well, well, welcome back, Welcome back to Sorry for Asking, Season four, Season four. Here we are, happy twenty twenty five. I'm Adam Ramsey Connor.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Hi Cole Connor.
Speaker 2: It's been a minute. It has been a minute. Oh my god. We made everybody wait longer this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we made ourselves wait longer. Like it's been a busy season and now it's gonna be a busy season four. We're so happy to be back. We missed you, guys, We missed each other.
Speaker 2: What was the last one we did? Was it before Thanksgiving or after Thanksgiving?
Speaker 1: I don't even remember, man, it was definitely after the elections, yeah, because yeah, we saw that we had Davy wavyon and then we did our finale, and yeah, it's you know, like we've had the holidays, we've had New Years, we've had the Gay ends, some trips, some shoots. We have some things to catch up on and uh yeah, and then we're gonna have you know, a slew of good guests coming on later this season.
Speaker 2: I'm excited about a bunch of them. And but first we're gonna talk to each other. Yeah, hi, col Connor, what's going on?
Speaker 3: You know this and that?
Speaker 2: Quite a few things. Actually, what was the highlight of your holiday season?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. Oh good, I was seen the d Yeah, nothing happened. Actually the holidays were no. Actually no, I was really nervous, as some of you may remember, because I was throwing my third Axis party, which is the party that I throw with DJ Jack Faulkner from Hot Dog where we celebrate the solstices and the equinoxes.
Speaker 2: And we did one for the Winter.
Speaker 1: Solstice, like on a crowded weekend three days before Christmas. So I was really kind of nervous that nobody was gonna come. But I really zeroed in on how I wanted to throw it, how I wanted to decorate it. I didn't want to, Like, you know, I worked worked really hard, but you know, the Harvest one in September took so much out of me, and by the end of it, I was a shell of myself. This time, I feel like I really dial it in and people came and it was I was there.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it was Did you have fun? I did. Yeah, I missed the September one. Yeah, I made this one. Yeah, this one was the best one. Yeah, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was just a good vibe everyone there, Like I mean, I had I feel like, I'm really happy that people are starting to see what.
Speaker 2: I'm bringing to the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in terms of LA nightlife, and I feel like people were.
Speaker 2: Kind of getting it.
Speaker 1: There were three, literally three separate people who came up to me that night and who were like, this is the best party.
Speaker 2: Of my life.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, And I was like, wow, that's high praise.
Speaker 2: I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's these substances you're on that are adding to this sentiment, well, I don't think. I'm sure they do help. But it was also just a really good vibe. It looked great in there, the music was fantastic, And now we are already starting to promote our Spring Equinox party, which will be on March twenty second, everybody, look at my website.
Speaker 2: You could see it right down here.
Speaker 1: You're under my name Adam Ramsey dot com. Yeah, that will be soon, and we have a theme this time.
Speaker 2: What is it seed? Oh yeah, I'm going We're going kind of like I'm trying to.
Speaker 1: Be like subversively obvious. It's like obvious, but but like not so much. I'm not going to hammer people over the head with the marketing as to what that means. But you can yess what it means, you know, in a celebration of spring.
Speaker 2: Intentions give people the opportunity to interpret at themselves exactly.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, use that spring horniness in the dark room if you've got it, use that seed, I mean, do it. We're there to as the Australians say, if you heard that before? Have you heard that term before? The Australians like root to get Oh no, I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's Australian for I like it. They have different words for things. I know.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, like when I went there from Marti gra few years ago. If you ask somebody like how are you feeling and they said, good root it means our horning.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: So that was my I would say that was my holiday highlight, apart from also moving. I moved to a new place on New Year's Day, which has been exciting. We can get to that minute. I want to hear about your holiday highlight if you have one to share.
Speaker 2: Oh, man, I mean. I went to visit my dad in Florida and my stepmom for part of Christmas Jacksonville, Jacksonville. I don't know much about Jacksonville. I don't either. I pretty much end up standing in the whole time. Like we just we cooked a lot and we went to see a movie.
Speaker 1: Wait, if I know Cole Connor, you at least found some trade once.
Speaker 2: I really don't do, and I don't. It was a family trip. It was like, okay, I was there to visit and fuck once on this trip. Didn't. I'm shocked I didn't. Yeah, I know it's weird, but like, where was I gonna go in Jacksonville? I guess I don't happen. So it was a short trip. I was only there for like four days, maybe three or four days, okay, But I had a great time. It was really nice. It was nice to see my dad and like, I feel like I am in a better headspace than I have been in the past couple of years, so just personally, but yeah, personally, so that's good to hear. Yeah, nice, it was nice to like be around family in a better mood.
Speaker 1: Did we do some winter restructuring?
Speaker 2: Restructuring as in just like mentally and you know, yeah, I did, you know, I think, I don't know. I just you know, I've had something creative that I've been working on, and it's like, how's that going? Makes all the difference really good? I'm like at the at the like the final stages of it, of just this one part of it, like of the beginning of it. But yeah, it's been really reflective and transformative for me. It's amazing so lot of things that I've been worried or stressed about in the past couple of years, seeing like, oh, I have control over this, I can make I can change this situation and this outcome more than any Like I can't sit around and wait for somebody to fix it for me. Yeah, I gotta do it. So it was that's where I am, and you're doing it.
Speaker 1: You're doing the thing. That's amazing. That's great. Well, happy holidays. We hope you all had happy holidays as well. Yeah, I moving to a new place was it was great for me. And I'm like living by myself again. I'm smacking the middle of Hollywood.
Speaker 2: Which feels good.
Speaker 1: It's a brand new apartment, like all new appliances, untouched by humans. I've never lived in any place like that before. Like and like you know, I've just been tricking it out and yeah, yeah, we keep saying we're gonna hang out, and it never happened.
Speaker 2: I know, like I was gonna cook dinner for you one time. I think I can canceled, and then the second one. I second one UKs. I'm like, oh god, damn it. Oh why is it this hard? I know because you heard that fucking Friday night drag race thing that you're comming out. Oh I know, when is it over? Come on? It just started? Are you not watching? Are you not that race? Girl? I watched. I don't need to watch it on Friday night with a bunch of people. I can watch it by myself Saturday or Sunday. I have something to admit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna confess the second time when I had to cancel. It wasn't just the drag race thing that got in the way. We were invited to a sex party, and I just it's so rare that I go to those.
Speaker 2: What was the sex party? Our dinner was at like six thirty.
Speaker 1: Well, we had to do drag race first and then go to the sex party.
Speaker 2: Of course. Oh my god, I'm sorry, it's okay.
Speaker 1: It was just like so my gentleman friend and I, it's just something we don't normally get to do.
Speaker 2: And this was one of those really no afters and stuff.
Speaker 1: Not really we're not afters boys, Like if we're gonna a little late lately, yes, yeah, I Like I feel like I have friends lately who've been like who you know, we've been kind of talking about what it's like to be in a relationship and also go to these sex parties. Yeah, And I invited them to come with because it was like a couple's date to a sex party basically, and they were like, yeah, it'll be nice to be like, you know, around horny boys. Not at six in the morning.
Speaker 2: Girl, you kids in.
Speaker 1: Your early thirties going to these sex parties at six in the morning, How does anything work?
Speaker 2: I think that that's why. I like, that's only like filming group things. Oh, I think because like people are sober, people can like people are you know, dicks are hard, and you know, people are ready, people are preps, right, you know. I think it's just can be and it just can be like kind of in and out. I don't need to do it for like hours and hours and hours.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Sex parties to me are like two hours in an out.
Speaker 1: Like two hours is tops like like like you know, lots of tops hopefully, but yeah, it's time moves very differently at sex parties. For me, I feel like you can cram a lot in just an hour's worth of time. And exactly we're just walking into all of these innuendos no problem. But it was just fun. It was it was like, uh, this place in Vassiline Alleys. I don't know if you've heard of it. I think it's called the Speakeasy. It's like basically this like sex apartment. Oh wait, you can rent by the hour and invite whoever you want. There's like fuck benches and slings and the lighting is moody and.
Speaker 2: I think I know who was putting this on. And I think that's why I that's why I don't think I did.
Speaker 1: Ah, yes, okay, So if it's who I'm thinking of, that person wasn't there this time, which is why I felt more comfortable to show up. That person and I have been much more cordial with each.
Speaker 2: Other, by the way lately, but we're keeping it at cordial and it's yeah too, Yeah, that's a take with someone. That's kind of what I decided, yes, which made it worse in the first place. I was like, I just was like, you know what, I think I'm gonna just like put invest a little less in this relationship. Yes, I remember, And that set off fucking the fire alarms, and then it was like, I'm like, that's it's literally like I don't I don't hate them, I don't want any bad blood. But it just became I guess that's not the first time that's happened to him.
Speaker 1: Correct, so as a trigger, Yes, yes, I yes, right, But anyway, it was really fun and like I learned something at that sex party and in Costa Rica that my I'm okay, we're going to get into the nitty gritty. Sorry everybody, but maybe some of you came here for this, but my penis is perfect for fucking men and slings.
Speaker 2: I learned that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it took me this long to learn that, but three separate times in the last couple of months I have made people come without touching themselves because somehow the way my dingling is shaped or it's went really well for the way a man's body is positioned in a sling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've got very excited. You've got that missionary missionary dick babies and speaking of so put me behind you. Yeah, we're gonna like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, speaking out, I'm gonna make a little plug one of the things that I did in the New Year. And let me say also, we hope everybody is safe from the fires. That was such a scary, weird week in Los Angeles. For those of you I'm sure have either experienced it or heard about it.
Speaker 2: It was a.
Speaker 1: Horrible few days. My entire family was evacuated. How are you doing. We didn't really talk about it. I was in Florida.
Speaker 2: You were in Florida, Okay, like another for another thing. Yeah, I left on Tuesday morning, and then Wednesday, like while I was in Florida, probably like at the gym or something, there, like people started to message me and ask me about it was okay, and like what was And I'm like, I hadn't been I hadn't been watching an I hadn't been paying attention, right, And I was like what And I was like looking at all the fire footage and everything, and but you know, and I would tell people, I'm like, I'm in Florida. I'm I'm actually probably further away from yeah, or while they're asking like family and stuff, but I yeah, I just didn't know it was I had someone watching my cat and like that can that could take him? But that was really right. It was yes, I mean you and I are is safe for like my stuff, but you and.
Speaker 1: I are both for far enough into the city where like I think it wouldn't have really affected our homes necessarily, but it certainly affected the air.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And yeah, everyone in my family was evacuated. And it was like emotional whiplash for me, because you know, after the elections, I was in such a funk. In December was such a busy month, but it wrapped up so beautifully. I was in such a good mood. And then I moved into this new place and it was like now, I'm starting to like put things away and put art up and start to nest. And then all of a sudden, it was like these two days when the plumbing in my apartment, like the showers and toilets just stopped working. Oh no, so I and that was when the fires happened. So I'm literally in an apartment with boxes everywhere, with horrible lightings I hadn't set up any lighting, no working plumbing, and just getting like messages from people having to evacuate, Like one friend of mine told me her house burned down, Like I was just like, oh my god, We're in hell. So the following week, I had this trip planned to a place in Costa Rica started by my friend Shelby Clark. If you guys want to look it up, Jungle Gighborhood is the Instagram handle, and they hosted a retreat that I had planned to go to. They host a number of retreats like plan medicine treats and kink workshop retreats, and this one was just kind of like a dance party, but like holistic hedonism is what they called it. The party was called Jungle Fag where it's like sound bats and yoga during the day hikes in the afternoon and then dance parties at night. And I was like, should I really go to this? Like it now is the time? Like my city's on fire, everyone's in a shit mood. Am I really going to go to this like tropical paradise with like a bunch of people and you know, have a good time. And everybody I spoke to was like, Yeah, this is exactly the time to go. Go get some fresh air. And it literally was one of the best weeks of my life. It was, And like I have a picture from it. If no one wants to pop it up there, that's like me at a waterfall living.
Speaker 2: That's my that's.
Speaker 1: Sober, by the way, just FYI, that's a real smile. I was having the best day of my life. And then we like stepped away from this waterfall and found a spot literally like on the rocks to fuck while like people were like busy taking pictures, Like nobody came and saw us. I mean, it would have been totally fine if they did found a sling in the middle of a jungle and fucked there. Wow, like a pool deck overlooking like the canyon with like monkeys and two cans around and We're just like there's like six of us just fucking each other at sunrise.
Speaker 2: It was fun. It was incredible.
Speaker 1: If you guys are interested in this at all Costa Rica has their shit dialed the fuck down. Like we were drinking water from the tap at this retreat, which apparently like is like really crazy in Latin America. So I was like, wow, this is okay cool. So yeah, look up the Jungle neighborhood. If you are interested in getting into your deeper core selves.
Speaker 2: I want to try it, but I am not an outdoor sex person. Like I don't love it.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're in a place like this, you might lean into it. I mean we had caban as a stuff which would private which we could go to, but.
Speaker 2: Like fucking on a rock doesn't sound fun to me. Oh, I mean we were standing like we were yes, well stand guys, hey listen. Sometimes sometimes things just happen. Sometimes spit is just enough sometimes and yeah it was amazing.
Speaker 1: So that was like how my went, like the best parts of my winter. And then you know, you come back and like people are like in better moods. Everyone is kind of helping each other. LA really rallied, crazy crazy stuff. I'm glad we're safe. I hope you're all safe, and this rain has been nice.
Speaker 2: I know it was just a little too late though, just a little tools. So we talked about gibeons were yes, were you there?
Speaker 1: Because they happened the day I flew back from Costa Rica. I want to hear everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this year it was. They were on a Monday night. So I did a collab right before I left for it with Steve Rix and Sedona Rain Bye. Three Way. He's so pretty? Is he a pretty in person? He really is? And he's like I wasn't expecting. I guess I hadn't noticed. It doesn't translate when you see it on film, like how meedy Media's caucus. All of him is meety. That's probably why it was very nice cool. It was the first time I ever met him, so but we had a hot three Way one of my.
Speaker 1: New yes, remind our, remind our listeners and viewers, what what this venture?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 2: My new uh for the Mom's My new male male female series. One gets released every Monday, every first Monday of every month on My Only Family.
Speaker 1: Wait for real, that's like a thing you're doing?
Speaker 2: Like where?
Speaker 1: Like now every first Monday of the month, you do an MMF scene.
Speaker 2: Specifically MMF Monday. You're so wow.
Speaker 1: MMF Monday by Cole Connor. Everyone, if you're interested in seeing him DP vagina.
Speaker 2: There are four of them out so far. They're only for sale. Okay, he's grabbed with your automnu on. You can get it for thirty dollars dollars. Has that been a lucrative venture? It's been good, Okay, Yeah, people like it. The only thing is sometimes people are like, oh, They're like, are.
Speaker 4: You gonna do just boy girl scenes. I don't want to see you just with just with a girl. Are you going to do like you and two girls. I'm like, okay, I'm I'm I'm still gay.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much money. I'm like, I like, I need at least one ps and I bring my gay content. So I'm like, it's just it just it's adding a lot. You know. That's cool.
Speaker 1: I mean no, no, no, I think I think you're doing it right. Yeah, because especially because if you just did boy girl scenes, you'd have the you know, the bisexuality is not a thing.
Speaker 2: Mafia come after you again. I mean they're always after they're always after it. I just black feel like people whenever I see any So, I don't know, I just don't really care, Like I can't really worry about people. Good for you being like demand that I define my sexuality to them, right exactly, I'm like. But anyway, going back to the gate, Yes, yes, so I did that right, I like literally shot out with them, cleared them all out of my apartment, cleared everybody out because like Sedona had someone with her last Steve had his girlfriend, Chloe. Chloe comes like during the shoot, yeah, she was filming. But like the guy, like Sedona's boyfriend, I guess, was there too. He was very nice. Okay, I'm sure. I think probably for girls it might be nice to have somebody that they trust come to where they're gonna get sucked by two guys. Sure, yes, I don't know. I didn't see it. He watch no, okay, because he was just like, get the kitchen and hang away, hanging out with Floris of course, but it was really hot. I just put that one out this month, a couple of weeks ago, so that one's really good. Also, at the Gabe ends, I did usually I don't do collab like that. Many collabs at an event weekend thing like that. But I was there Saturday. It's a Wednesday, and I did a collab with Nicholas Rider, a collab move Miles Fellon, and a collab with Frankie and Crush Daddy. Okay, that was another bye. It's another MMF. But I didn't fuck her at all. She pegged me. I got pegged. Can I say?
Speaker 1: Also, as we were texting today about what we were going to potentially talk about like today, like you know what the points we wanted to touch on, and I fucking love that. Like twenty minutes after we were texting, your text was oh yeah, and I got pegged excumation point. I was like this motherfucker, didn't we.
Speaker 2: He was like something after like yeah, let's talk about like lessons yes, running twy it's way four, and how we're going to implement them in twenty twenty five. And I'm like I got pegged. Oh yeah, and I got peggs. How was that? It was hot? It was good. I think I do prefer a day like a real peanut. But I mean it didn't made me come Okay, really it could have been here, we want your back. I'd have been his dick in my mouth. That really did it.
Speaker 1: I'm almost gonna say ninety five percent sure, that's what did it?
Speaker 2: Yes, knowing you for sure. For the moms, what's pegging? Tell us? Cool? Pegging is when a woman focks a man with a strap on? Yeah, foxes us so the first time, and we had we had someone like a YouTuber filming us, okay, and kind of frank he was filming him, kind of like from behind the scenes. A lot of it is just me and crush Daddy, okay, like at the beginning, but then she comes, she's she gets two strap ons and she's like, which one, which one do you want? And I'm like, I like, point to one. She's like size queen, he is it was the bigger one. Of course, good for you, weren't that big. It was just like you just wanted bigger one. One was blue, Yeah, the one I chose this blue. It was really the blue. I love blue.
Speaker 1: It was Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: But cool, that's exciting. Has that one released already? No, I was trying to get that one to come out first before the Steve Ricks one, but I ended up having everything from the Steve Rix and Saedana one. Okay, four, So I just went ahead and really start. But but now I'm like, now I got to get to Houston and film a DP one with Crush Daddy. Is that where he lives? Yeah? They lived there, okay or their couple? Yeah yeah, oh I see, I see okay. Yeah, he's like big, right, he's very large. Yeah. Yeah, oh, I have a picture of it's actually five of us. So Ryan Landers on the left, Miles Fallin on the right and write me, and Crushed Daddy and Frankie Frankie there with her somoot. Yeah it was that's right, that's right after it. And then we went to eat sushi. All five of us even eat sushi. Miles is so little, Miles is little. You brought him the hot dog on Sunday. I was like, oh, you're just a little baby. He's very cute. I know. He stayed with me for like Friday, I want to say, Friday through Monday night. Wow. And he didn't film at all while that happened. No, I mean, you just get these boys hooked. I know, come visit me. We don't have to film at all, kind of just we'll just hang out with Boris and watch TV and drink wine and it was really nice. It's exactly what I needed after being like I was in nash bill for a weekend and then I went straight from Nashville to Cincinnati to visit family. I have a picture of my mom and my brother. Also there were Yo, look how cute here she is? Ah, that's us. I forgot her name. Most name Paula. Paula Paula, Yes, a veteran of the show. Yeah, suckt cool.
Speaker 1: Have you been shooting a lot of studio scenes lately or more your only kind?
Speaker 2: I shot some, say uncle. I shot like four scenes for them, event like over two days, and they were both really quick days, really fat. I think one was like four hour day and the other one was a fighter. But Jake Nicola was part of the second day and the second day there were four of us. In the first day, it was just me and a twink. Nice Okay, Yeah, I filmed with Jake Nicola for my Only fans. I adore him. We've been friends a long time.
Speaker 1: Filmed are really really hot like big Bro Little Bro kind of scene, which was great, and then I took like a considerable break from filming like that. My winter was very not filming focused. It was more about parties and moves and but I had get.
Speaker 2: You backstays too. You have to like when you're moving that disrupt it's so disruptive. Yeah, like right, you can't get anything. Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I do have a picture of one of my most recent collabs. Yeah, do you know this fellow.
Speaker 2: Is? Yeah, yeah, I've known him forever. He looks very different now than when I met him with with Julia Fox. Oh yeah Instagram. He did some I don't know what.
Speaker 1: He used to do on reality TV, so he knows a lot of people. But he and Logan Stevens have been a thing, and Logan filmed for us. I want to get Logan on this podcast sometime this season.
Speaker 2: We'll do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll be He'll be a great guest. I also worked with Sir Bub yesterday. I was very honored.
Speaker 2: Do you know who Sir Bub is?
Speaker 1: My friend Chay and he just kind of started getting into this in last year and he's skyrocketed and popularity because he's very specific about his aesthetic where he's just very like rough down top.
Speaker 2: We talked about filming but like a while ago, but it hasn't happened.
Speaker 1: I mean, his stuff is like fun to watch, but I don't know if like it's I'm I'm excited to ask him questions about it because he really leaned into like the leather boots, like boots on face while getting fucked kind of thing. But he asked me to be his first ever topping scene partner. So I did that yesterday, and I'm really excited. I was very honored that he asked me to him top him for his first ever bottoming scene.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it went really well. It was beautiful. Speaking of disruptive, did you see our Maria. I've been seeing it so everybody.
Speaker 1: If you may remember, we had Susie Q on. We did a scene with her directing where it's called Narcissist and it's about to release on asg Max.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: Cole and I get to act together. I play a real bastard.
Speaker 2: He plays like a very Patrick Bateman.
Speaker 1: Yes, he it's very Yeah, but I mean I love the trailer for it. It's like artsy FARTSI Disruptive is like that disruptive as always. It always looks good. It's nice to have a studio because I have not been doing a lot of studio stuff lately. I haven't really contacted any directors about working together, but to have something like that looks high profile kind of coming out in twenty twenty five, I'm very excited about. I do have a question for you, though, I was offered something by Say Uncle. I hope they're not listening. I'm not gonna talk shit. I'm just gonna say, like, the off did you?
Speaker 2: Did?
Speaker 1: They offer you? The All Stars scene? So they're putting something together called like Say Uncle all Stars. They're like, hey, we want to feature you. We're really excited. Would you want to be one of our All Stars? And I was like me, oh my goodness, of course, Like sure, what do I need to know? And they're like here, we're gonna send you a questionnaire and just fill it out? And the questionnaire was like the questions were so different, they were just so broad. It was just like, what's your ideal porn scene? Who are the three actors you'd most like to work with? What is a talent you'd like to showcase that like people may not know about you?
Speaker 3: And I kind of was like, I don't want to answer any of these questions. Do you have something you want to cast me in? Like I cause I can tell you if that works for me. And they were real sweet about it.
Speaker 2: They were like, don't.
Speaker 1: Overthink it, like take your time, but like we'd love to get this going soon.
Speaker 2: And and I have not.
Speaker 1: Because I don't like how do I like, I'd love to fuck in a hot air balloon?
Speaker 2: Can you make that happen?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know how to answer, like an ideal porn scene. I've been working in this industry for twelve years. I've done them all, Like how would you answer that? What is your ideal porn scene that say Uncle could potentially produce?
Speaker 2: I don't know if it would be say Uncle's thing. I mean, like, you know I love a gang bang, right, it's like an ideal one for me? Yeah, but you've done that. I've done it, and I feel like if they're picking the guys, it's not gonna be the kind of.
Speaker 1: Like you're like, can you make it a gang bang in uh the Oval office or something crazy?
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, well maybe not this Oval office.
Speaker 1: It's like god shit, yeah, and like three you know, three ideal porn stars like that I would film with, Like I don't know, do they have to be under twenty two?
Speaker 2: If they's a uncle. Anyway, I love the offer.
Speaker 1: I was very flattered, but I didn't I have not answered, so I got to think about it.
Speaker 2: Hey, reach out to me if you.
Speaker 1: Have any ideas for how to answer this question. Who do you want me to film with and what scenarios would you like to find me in?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but anyway, I'm excited to see narcissists. I think that'll be fun. Do you have any studio scenes coming up that you're scheduled for.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not really a studio scene. It's like, you know, Mark mcnamaray does that porn star game show thing. You've told me I'll do it. I've done it on Fire Island a couple of times. But it's just kind of fun. And now they have like housewives involved in it too. The last one I did it was just kind of like it wasn't a full one, but it had one of them, like one of the Housewives of Orange County. She was there and it was just a like Mickey's you know, okay, but so he's doing something, he's shooting in it. We're shooting in Porta Viarta. I'm just flying in for like wow the night before and then we'll shoot on the day and then I go out, okay, and yeah it'll be it's called Mark McNamara's Hot Tub Party or something, hot Tub Games or something like that.
Speaker 1: Is this associated with Naked Sword or Falcon or is it just his own thing?
Speaker 2: I think it's his own thing. He told me that Raheem is another is also gonna be one of the important stars.
Speaker 1: And he's not really, but he's kind of part of their team, isn't he isn't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's He's definitely a producer right now. Voyeur is part of kind of under the Falcon Falcon umbrella. It's part of Naked Sword. Yeah, gotcha. I don't know. I don't really work with them that much. Well, that's why I asked.
Speaker 1: I was kind of like, are you still sort of under that umbrella yourself?
Speaker 2: A little bit? They just don't really. They just don't really seem interested in putting me in anything lately. Same, honey, I think my time has passed there. But that's okay. I don't know. I'm mentioning my daddy years. You know, maybe they're.
Speaker 1: Not ready to have me come back in that. I also haven't really asked. I haven't been like, hey, I'm looking real good these days.
Speaker 2: You want to have me back speaking out.
Speaker 1: I did unlock something also on my Coasreaker trip that I thought you'd find funny. If the airport, I realized something about myself that sometimes reading things can.
Speaker 2: Be a little hard. I have to look like this.
Speaker 1: And my gentleman friend was like, well, maybe you should get some reading glasses. So I did. Here, I'm going to put on my new prescription ones. They look kind of like this. I put these on and his fucking asshole started gaping and he was just like, you need to wear those one?
Speaker 2: Are you still giving the secret? No? I mean I just don't use his name.
Speaker 1: I mean people know it's pretty obvious, but like, yeah, but no, things have been going great there. We had a great time and I fucked him with these glasses on, and it was like.
Speaker 2: Could they fog up? Yes?
Speaker 1: You like uh, But it was like kind of a little bit dad sung role play, a little bit professor's student role play is kind of fun.
Speaker 2: You guys should make do a glasses series by fouls by Fuckles like.
Speaker 1: By Fuckles starring Adam Ramsey, just leaning into the dad stuff.
Speaker 2: Whatever. I give a massage in my apartment. I can see the clock on the microwave and on the stove like from afar, and I like, I've noticed that I have to squint more so like just in the justin Yeah, and then like the last six months, I haven't ice a thing that happened. I'm like, what, why can't I see it? Do I have like massage lotion in my eye? Yeah? Yeah? Now I just anymore? How is massage going? It's good? Yeah, yeah, it's it's been helpful.
Speaker 1: I have to say, do you know if you are actually good at massaging?
Speaker 2: I do know that I actually am good. I got really good at it. Like when I did it, I focused on it really hard for like a month or I gave I don't know, like so many I get, like I don't know, like forty or fifty massages in a month. Oh my god, that's a lot. Yeah, okay, And so I kind of it just kind of helped me nail down that because it's like it's like choreography. It's like, yeah, you need to kind of time you need each session. Yeah, like you can, and you can. You can folk you can change the focus here and there, and like work, you know, you feel things that need to be worked out. Yes, but I feel like I'm just kind of I don't know, people say, people mention all the time that my hands feel like really big, like because I just really like spread them out. Like a lot of people like rely on leaning on their elbows and doing a lot of stuff with their farms and stuff you don't see. I do a little bit, but it's like it's a lot of hands. It's more hands. I love massaging. Yeah, and actually now and it's like so it's like so zen and like therapeutic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I got I got an Instagram friend of mine who's a big muscle behemoth to come over recently just so I could give him a massage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fund it's fund of massage, like a big large.
Speaker 1: Yes, because there is something like I mean, no matter what, there is something into it about massage and like there you know, there is especially if you have this big, beautiful muscly body, Like I lean into the body worship thing about it, and I think that's so sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah I never thought of it like that. But it's totally like you're like, oh yeah, yeah, this is a You're like I am a sucker for like a big ass and big legs, So like when I get down there, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I, well, I always ask, you know, it's my one of my things. It's like it's kind of fun to ask for permission. I think, like consent is sexy, like and I lean into that notion and I actually like massaging over.
Speaker 2: And around a butthole.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not probing it too, but just like around it and at it and pressing it. And it's like really fun to see what kind of reactions I get. I know, speaking of consent to sexy, have you been have you been having issues with like guys being a little pushy lately?
Speaker 2: Pushy as in like asking to collab or pushy like when you're hooking up with them.
Speaker 1: I'm realizing that a lot of guys don't get the hint that like pushy's not sexy. I'll just give you one example. There was one dude at Hot Dog recently, very handsome, but he literally kept like he would come up to me and just be like, wow, you are so beautiful. I just can't you know. I'm like, oh, thank you, that's very sweet. I do my quite blushy thing that I do. And then he was just like, you need to give me your number, and I was like, I'm good.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was not a bad looking guy, but like you know, I was just like, well, I gotta get going because you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Always running around at Hot Dog.
Speaker 1: And he put his arm up against the hallway in front of me and was like, Nope, you can't pass until you give me your number. And I was like, I don't like that.
Speaker 2: Can you not do that?
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what, don't do that with anybody, and not me.
Speaker 2: Today or ever.
Speaker 1: Whatever progress you think you made with me is completely in the dust now because you thought that was the move. I was going to make a post about it the next day where I was going to be like talking to the camera just being like pushy is not sexy. People speak up, like, don't let this happen to you, And then I erased it because I was like, I feel so dumb.
Speaker 2: This has been happening to women for years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like now when it's like happening to me in a time when I feel like strong enough to stand up for myself, I'm going to say something about it when like women have literally been saying this for forever that like men can be really really tone.
Speaker 2: Deaf because I guess there are situations where you would respond differently to that depending on the person that you would be. Like you could be like, oh, why does that turn me on?
Speaker 1: But like yeah, you know, well yeah, like remember that story about the guy who stayed on my test?
Speaker 2: It he didn't earn it? Yeah, like you know, yeah, No, there's a you're at work because maybe he didn't realize that year.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I think what it is is I think for a lot of people they missed that there's a line between charm and like aggressions and charm and cringe. For sure, that's what it is, versus charm versus cringe. The title learn Learn the Difference, y'all. I had a coffee with a female friend of mine who I thought it was so cool that she remembered years ago that I had done something where like we were there's somebody I used to play music with and we were on tour and a strake I had a speck of something on his face and I told him about it and he was like, oh, where is it? And I put my hand out and I said may I and he was like, oh sure, And I like it was able to like peel it off of his face, and she remembered that moment. She was like, I thought it was so classy and kind of sexy how you did that. And I was just like, it's always better with permission. It's always sexy you with permission. It's like a rule of mine. And I love doing that with boys on like dance floors, when, like, you know, if I compliment their chest and I just put my hands up and I go, may I, They're almost always like, yes.
Speaker 2: Please seem about me, motor. I mean, at least my little Galinda. My tag on the red carpet? Is that a tiara? It is? It's my Glinda Crown.
Speaker 1: It's I like that you still say the A in the first syllable.
Speaker 2: You're Glinda Crown. Yeah, very cutely. They'll look at that. That's Miles and Ryes.
Speaker 1: He's so little, I know, that's really cute.
Speaker 2: That's us before the Men dot Com party, okay, which was super fun. That's Nicholas Ryder. Oh, he's so cute. Before we filmed. He looks kind of short too. He's kind of short. Really. Yeah.
Speaker 1: He always reads tall to me in his photos. Oh, oh interesting, No.
Speaker 2: And that's my Men dot Com surprise face. That is exactly what that is. Yes, that's because I had a I had a scene come out with Trevor something. It really doesn't matter anyway, but it was like where I'm I'm working at the massage place and I'm gonna put I'm like, I'm just at the desk. So he comes comes in orders a treatment or massage, a cupping thing there. I am okay, cute. That is a very very good picture. Limited art imitates life. He goes on the table and there's like a curtain over over like his over his like tailbone, and there's a girl cupping him like she's next to his head, and I'm behind I come up and like start eating his ass without concept. Oh well, sounds like a porn scene. Sounds like a men. Dot comes in so she's cupping him and he's like moaning and stuff. And then like when she finally like opens the curtains to see what is going on, I'm under the table now and like under the like where he can see the floor. I skewed under there, and I'm like, has this released? It is? So why do you make your surprise face? What are you surprised by? It's like it's just the like I got I got caught face because like it's just for a still and she like opens the curtains and I'm there right that by his ass. Surprise face is like, oh no, busted.
Speaker 1: I mean they have they have guys do that face during like mid thrust too, for the marketing stills.
Speaker 2: It drives me crazy. I don't like it. Yeah, yeah, ready, okay two three surprise face.
Speaker 1: Uh okay, I think we got to wrap this up. But I've missed you, Cole. I'm really glad we're doing this again, and I'm so excited to continue and to bring everybody our guests and more conversations about being gay sluts on camera.
Speaker 2: And off camera. Hey guys, bye, like comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy