Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Good morning, This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen Kee.
Speaker 3: Rod Ryesday, Okay, Happy Halloween, everybody, wakey, wakey, Hands off those pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan show check it in Halloween.
Speaker 4: October thirty first, Sorry October thirty first.
Speaker 1: Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 4: I can get your voting on some songs today winning song played today at nine thirty. And then all the stuff, I mean, all the stuff that comes along with Thursday. Fix the Grand Thursday mentioned Throwback Thursday, read my lips. The boys are at it again. Alex takes on Chile at eight twenty. I need you to send me your word suggestions. Email me directly, Rod at the buzz dot com. Sammy Sam, I am Baker David Junior. He's going for win number three. Fresh out the Bad Head to Your Head Challenge. Lincoln Park tickets coming your way in Homeroom on the fun Fact Flashback Ghost tickets at seven twenty. They go on sale tomorrow. They're playing the Toyota Center on or August sixteenth of the next year. Dane Cook is in town this weekend. We have tickets for you on Know the Show. And then that rain is here like we said eighty percent chances tocat at thunderstorms will kind of go through hour by hour to see when the best chances and best chances of being dry are today. But yeah, it'll keep it a little.
Speaker 1: Cooler out there.
Speaker 4: Highs up around eighty four. Good morning TESTA. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris and Donald Trump will be spending Halloween campaigning in Arizona. Harris will be holding a Democratic rally in Phoenix with Mexican American band We'll see this del Norte, while Trump will be holding a Republican rally in Glendale with Tucker Carlson. Both candidates will also be a Nevada Day as well as Trump visiting New Mexico. The number of people infected from the McDonald's quarter pounder ECLI outbreak has risen to ninety the CDC.
Speaker 6: He says twenty seven have been hospitalized.
Speaker 5: Two more people developed a serious condition that caused kidney failure. So McDonald's also facing another proposed class action lawsuit after that equal eye outbreak. Hey, what's your favorite thing about Halloween? If you said the costumes? Ooh, according to this pole.
Speaker 6: You might be out of touch.
Speaker 5: We have a new poll that found dressing up is not our favorite thing about Halloween.
Speaker 6: We really just.
Speaker 1: Want that sweet, sweet chocolate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eating candy is the number one thing we love about Halloween.
Speaker 6: Eating candy and then dressing up.
Speaker 5: A lot of people like trick or treating, the decorations and the parties. There's a movie coming out that mixes two genres, horror movies and true crime. It's called f Mary Kill and it stars Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars.
Speaker 1: She plays a true crime.
Speaker 5: Afficionado who is on the dating scene, but while listening to her favorite murder podcast, she starts to realize that one of the three men she's dating might be the swipe right killer. F Mary Kill hits theaters and on aman December six, we have the trailer on the bog page of it does have profanity, though, so FYI.
Speaker 7: Your watch work.
Speaker 6: A poll this week just found a.
Speaker 5: Seven percent of Americans have ever have voted for someone because a celebrity told them to.
Speaker 6: Seven percent have never.
Speaker 5: Voted for someone because the celebrity told them to, So you can't really blame stars who'd rather play it close to the best.
Speaker 6: Someone just asked Chris Stapleton.
Speaker 5: Who he's voting for and he said, I'm voting for America in a good glass of whiskey.
Speaker 6: It doesn't mean he thinks other celebrity.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't talk about it.
Speaker 5: He's like, look, you want to endorse people, that's American. But the right to keep that private and let people make their own choices, that's American too.
Speaker 1: Those are Houston headlines.
Speaker 4: I love them even more.
Speaker 8: What do you got?
Speaker 7: In baseball, the Dodgers won the World Series last night. They bet the Yankee seven is six to win the series four games to one. Dodgers Freddy Freeman was named World Series MVP. It is the eighth title in franchise history for LA. In football, the Texans are back in action tonight. They're gonna play the Jets on Thursday night. All Texas come into this as two point underdogs. Kickoff is at seven fifteen and you can watch it on Prime Video. In basketball, Rockets are gonna be on the road tonight as well.
Speaker 1: They'll play the Mavericks in Dallas.
Speaker 7: Tip Off is at seven thirty and you can listen to that game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 4: Let's go Let's go Who's up and ready to rock? Let's hear from you. Who wants that first phone call? This morning? Seven one three, two, one, two, five, nine four five, the most interactive show on the radio. Happy Halloween, Boom, It's us hit it. Here we go ninety four or five the buzz see the fake it great way to get things rolling. Throw Back Thursday, everybody, welcome aboard fix the gram. Thursday, of course, the day that we play read my lips and Happy Halloween, everybody. Last day of October payday for some of you, gonna beating up a little bit to get into the rod Ryan Shokeras online store, extending everything until Monday because of the new auction items that are in. Oh wait a minute, you didn't hear about the auction items. For the first time ever, we're incorporating an auction to the rod Ryan Show Care Store, our online store, two very unique items available for you to bid on from now until Monday at ten am. You're bidding on these items that cannot and will not be made again. They are each unique, they are beautiful. We got a rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary custom rapped acoustic guitar, which I didn't even look this morning. I know it hit a thousand dollars yesterday and a one of a kind autograph Rod Ryan Show twentyth anniversary jean jacket, and it's autographed and it's embroidered, but it's autographed by everybody that played the twentyth anniversary party. You got the phony, you got the Phony concert with all the funny band names on it. And then you have the hoodie, which, man, we had a big day in sales yesterday, thank you so much. So we're gonna keep that store open through Monday at ten am. Auction hoodie Hie today of eighty four. Maybe you need a hoodie right now? Don't you wish you had that rod Ryan shohoodie? Eighty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms today we'll talk about that. How is that going to affect the tricks and the treaders and all of that stuff. So lots of Halloween stuff for you today on the show. Lots of links and guests. Sam I am Baker Davis Junior going for win number three. He keeps adding to his name for some reason. Concert tickets to the winner of the Fresh Out of Bed Head to Head Lincoln Park tickets in Homeroom love you the most. We're gonna give you those tickets on the fun Fact Flashback Ghost tickets at seven to twenty. Read my lips, Alex the Chili at A twenty. I need you to send me word suggestions. Not just the same people all the time. Okay, not just the same people sending me words. I mean I have the same people send to me words and I love them. But I'm looking for you. Get involved a little bit. Send me some word suggestions. We played the game at A twenty, but I can't do it without you. Chance at one thousand dollars Alternative Income. Early in the nine o'clock hour, Dane book in town this weekend. He's playing Saturday. He's performing Saturday Night by you Music Center. We have tickets for you on know the show. We got to get in all the Halloween stuff today, anything candy corn, anything slut City and the Little Creepy Girl Trick or treating and turning the clocks back. I guess that's going on this weekend too.
Speaker 9: It's some time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll see how this goes. Chilli tells me he's got somebody calling from North Tonawanda. What is my mom's the aunt, Sue?
Speaker 6: Could I dream about north Tonawanda? I don't even know what it looks like?
Speaker 1: How can I be dreaming about it?
Speaker 4: You dreamed about it last night?
Speaker 1: Sometime this week?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good morning, rod Ryan Show, Good morning, Hello, Cameron. How are you great?
Speaker 11: Are you.
Speaker 4: Confused? To be honest with you? Jilli tells me he's got somebody on the phone that's calling from north Wanda, which I think most people know. I'm from there, New York, Western New York, in between nestled between Niagara Falls and Buffalo, New York. So, Cameron, are you in north Tonawanda, New York?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 12: Why I live in Houston, but I'm up here for work for the week.
Speaker 4: What work is going on?
Speaker 10: A young first phone call of the.
Speaker 4: Day, What work is going on?
Speaker 10: Or where to go get lunch? Maybe I'm up here for my job at u HVAC stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean north Ton of wander You're like, well, Rod, did they ever do anything?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was a huge logging town. The high school team is the Lumberjacks. My dad worked at the paper mill when he was a young man. Apparently my grandfather worked there and died there Grandpa Ryan, who I never met. So, yeah, they used to float the logs and there was a lot of logging going on. You'll see when you're in north Ton, Wana the home of the carousel. We didn't invent it, but you know, carousel horses and stuff like that. There's a museum there. Are you asking me where to go to eat in north Tonawanda?
Speaker 12: I got munch planes open for the day and thought, wow, you know, if anyone knows where to get lunch, yeah, I might have a dude.
Speaker 1: Probably it's you, dude, where should he go? I just I'm confused. Why aren't you in Buffalo?
Speaker 10: Do your work in Buffalo for two night? One of my customers is in north.
Speaker 4: So Okay, okay, okay, what are you staying at their house? I mean, is there there's not a hotel.
Speaker 10: It's a hotel pretty close to it.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: The only place? Well, I guess there's some new places downtown downtown north Tonawanda, bro like by where the movie theater is the Riviera.
Speaker 1: There are a couple of restaurants over there. Ria.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's an old place called the Broadway Hotel that might be now, I know they have fish fries on Friday, but good lord, I don't know if they serve lunch.
Speaker 1: Broadway Hotel. Try that place sound good?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean downtown north Tonawanda.
Speaker 1: There's there's a few restaurants there that are I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Do you remember you said there was some place you could probably get like a gourmet fried baloney sandwich at these new places popping up?
Speaker 6: But is that in north Tonawanda.
Speaker 4: That's more impossible. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 10: Right now, it's not nailed down to North to Wanda.
Speaker 4: I could go Did you go to the falls? Did you go to Niagara Falls?
Speaker 10: I did yesterday?
Speaker 1: What'd you think of it? I mean, was that the first time you saw it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What how would.
Speaker 4: You explain Niagara Falls to someone that maybe has never seen it before?
Speaker 1: Is it a letdown? Was it cool?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 12: It's super cool? So pictures just don't quite do it justice for you. Know, you can take the cave all the way down and you can be right next to where one of the falls actually lands, the amount of water that's actually flowing over that, it's hard to describe how cool it is to watch.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the Cave of the winds where you put on like the rain slicker and you can walk down the you can walk down the stairs and they have to rebuild that deck every year. But you can walk down and you can be down at the bottom of the falls and you'll get missed and the water's pouring on you and stuff.
Speaker 5: They have to rebuild it because there's so much water eighty roads so quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they have to.
Speaker 1: They have to rebuild that every single year.
Speaker 4: They rebuild that. And then there's the mate of the mist. You could take the boat tour. You can go around and you know, cruise at the bottom of the falls. Did you stay on the US side? Did you Probably didn't bring a passport with you, so you didn't go over to Canada exactly? Yeah, yeah, I figured that. Okay, Wow, a call from north Tonajada. That doesn't happen all the time on this show. Cameron, you gotta go get your Timmy Horton's. Did you go to Anchor Bar for the Wings in Buffalo?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: I haven't.
Speaker 4: That might be your trip then today if you can, if you can get away, go to the don't go to one of these knockoffs. There's they franchise. Go to the original anchor bar, get the wings. Okay, all right, Cameron, thank you man. I appreciate that.
Speaker 14: That's wild.
Speaker 1: That's funny, really wild.
Speaker 4: I mean's like.
Speaker 6: The person who called you to get the recommendation.
Speaker 4: There's twenty thousand people in north Tonjuanda, I mean it's tiny. Yeah, it's tiny. Let me take a short break, let me come back in a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the Fresh out of.
Speaker 1: Bend Buzz, Rocky and Dolts here and very soon The rod.
Speaker 9: Ryan Morning Show six to ten am.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five, the Buzz, Good Morning rod Ryan Show. On this Throwback Thursday, Happy Halloween, Everybody.
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween. Everyone, Happy Halloween.
Speaker 4: IP to get a second to get in there and do a little voting on the Throwback Thursday song. Checking out the rod Ryan Show, Cares online store, looking at girls fix the Graham Thursday, I mean LinkedIn guests, Lots of Halloween content on there for you today. Eighty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms hies today of around eighty four And what's trending.
Speaker 5: The biggest trend is the Dodgers went in the World Series. It's everywhere. The sphere turned into a baseball with a you know, Dodgers logo on it, the Hollywood sign, the D's lit up blue, Dodgers blue, and the Hollywood. There's fireworks all over La. They're losing their minds over there. I believe there was some sat like it was largest comeback win in a clinching game. So the Dodgers trailed five to nothing through four innings and they still ended up walking away with the dub.
Speaker 6: Lots of people in La are very thrilled about this.
Speaker 5: The other thing that's trending, oh man, Donald Trump arriving to his latest campaign event in a MAGA themed garbage truck.
Speaker 6: He was at a rally in Green Bay and he rode in.
Speaker 5: On a garbage truck that said oh man in honor of Kamala and Joe Biden.
Speaker 6: So yeah, he uh, it's everywhere.
Speaker 5: So so President Biden called Trump supporters garbage, and so Donald Trump was like, bet let me drive it.
Speaker 1: In a garbage truck.
Speaker 5: So the back, the back and forth continues continues among our politicians.
Speaker 6: That's trending. And then there was one more thing.
Speaker 1: That I saw.
Speaker 5: Ohbali Debali started Thursday. So Houston is home to the biggest Hindu population the nation, so a lot of your friends may be celebrating this. It's a time to let out the darkness and let in the light. That's why it's always candles and colorful and all the celebration. So happy to Ali to all those who celebrate. That is with Trending on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Well, well if it isn't Sammy Baker Davis Junior.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 15: This is sam I am Baker Davis Junior, and I am You're fresh out of bed Head to head two day champion. Join me on Thursday when I make it win.
Speaker 4: Number three Bitch is seven one, three two five. If you want to take him on, no.
Speaker 7: He is the scarniest morning show on the planet.
Speaker 16: You're listening to The Rod Ryan Shows.
Speaker 4: Yester New on ninety four five The Buzz ninety four to five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Pearl Jam's Daughter, Happy Halloween, everybody, lots of Halloween stuff for you want, links and guests throw back Thursday too. I need you to go cast your vote. Tell me what song you want played today at nine point thirty. We have an eighty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms. I just invented fattered storms. It's like thick, yeah, fattered thorms, saturned thorms on thick Thursday. Hi today of around eighty four? What's happening behind me?
Speaker 17: All right, let's go and now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 16: Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 4: Well, wow, it is the Sammy Baker Davis Junior.
Speaker 10: Sam.
Speaker 4: I am good morning, Good morning, brother Ron. How are you Budy doing great? Going for one number three today?
Speaker 10: Yes, sir?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh take it on Smoke Show. Carla, good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 4: Carla was snapping photographs at the last time I saw her at the Robber Show twentyth anniversary party.
Speaker 1: Great pictures, Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Thank you. You've captured some really nice ones of London and I on stage. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I'm my pleasure. All right, Carla.
Speaker 4: What's your history here? You've been in the Hall of Fame once, that's it. Samy's only been in twice, so no big deal.
Speaker 6: Carla.
Speaker 1: How many times have you played this year?
Speaker 10: This would be my sixth time. Again.
Speaker 6: If you're not getting in, you're not trying hard enough.
Speaker 4: If you're not getting in, it's your fault because you're calling all the time.
Speaker 1: Show Carla taking up the line.
Speaker 4: All right, well listen, good to have you back on. This is your last shot to do something here, Carla, Sammy, Baker, Davis Junior. What are they playing for?
Speaker 5: I've got a pair of tickets to see a Wall Nation at the House of Blues.
Speaker 4: Oh, you got to do a shout out your name when you think you know the answer. Two correct answers wins you that, and we'll invite you to play tomorrow. You can play, you know, with that sugar hangover from all the candy tonight, I snuck a couple of pieces this morning, all right. I was getting my big bowl ready and just just doing some prep this morning.
Speaker 1: Could help myself. That boy had to put a Reese's.
Speaker 4: In his mouth. Shame, I feel shame, Sammy, Carla. Question number one, What holiday is today?
Speaker 1: Sammy?
Speaker 4: Sam sam Halloween? Halloween?
Speaker 5: Sammy like by the slightest lead by a candy wrapper via hair of Ariesa's faces.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go, Sammy, got on the board, Sammy, Carla. One direction is Canada in relation to the US. Sammy to the north.
Speaker 1: I'd be due north except for one minute.
Speaker 4: Hound in Michigan, isn't there?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're more north.
Speaker 4: Like than Windsor Canada or something like that. Is Detroit more north than Windsor Canada? There's something like that. Uh, you heard my team here, Smoke Show.
Speaker 1: They hate you, That's what the problem is. No, they just they don't like you.
Speaker 4: I don't know. They both said that seeing me got through twice early.
Speaker 1: He did, all right, Carlo, we gotta say goodbye to.
Speaker 5: You, all right, Greg game, Sam, thanks you, Jimmy Baker, Davis Junior.
Speaker 4: Two questions, two answers. That's win number three. You want to play tomorrow? Yes? Seriously with his leader Derek Okay.
Speaker 1: Wishing you and yours happy Zombie Apocalypse.
Speaker 16: The Ron Ryan Show on ninety four five.
Speaker 4: Fun the Buzz, Good Morning, Ron Ryan's Show. Keep it here, Home Room. You just heard Lincoln Park. We're gonna give you Lincoln Park tickets on the Fun Fact Flashback. They're playing next Friday in Arlington, so we'll make a little weekend of it out there in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: Tickets are still available at Live Nation dot Com for that show. But we'll get you in eighty percent chance to scat the thunderstorms for your Halloween highs today of around eighty four and bring me that champion fresh out of.
Speaker 16: Bed Head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 15: Good morning, everybody. This is Sammy Baker Davis Junior. This two time Hall of Famer is now you're fresh out of bed Head to Head three day champions, join me on three beer Friday when I make it win number four?
Speaker 4: Bitches? What are you doing over there?
Speaker 1: Was that my computer battery falling?
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was. I'm gonna ask you what was it?
Speaker 6: I was trying to show how a meme on my laptop and.
Speaker 4: You just couldn't have him come over to you.
Speaker 6: I was plugged in. No, he's old.
Speaker 4: Hell can hobble over there to go watch a meme?
Speaker 1: All right, let's go.
Speaker 13: It's the fuck back to the day we make you look smart.
Speaker 1: In front of everybody.
Speaker 3: The day. All right.
Speaker 4: I got some Halloween stuff, it's the pumpkin stuff. But this is just too good. I could have saved it for.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, but I can't. Roger Winkler sent.
Speaker 4: Me this America's Big four rival pizza chains, Domino's, Papa John's Pizza Hut, and Little Caesars. They all buy their cheese from the same guy. Yeah, James Loprino. His company sells one pounds of cheese every year. They all use the same cheese guy. Like when when Papa John says I got a guy, It's like, yeah, we know, it's the same Little Caesar guy. It's the same Domino guy.
Speaker 16: It's a lot of cheese.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of cheese.
Speaker 4: Okay. The average mid sized pumpkin has approximately five hundred seeds. Those ones you know that we do for use for carving. The giant ones you see at the fairs in competitions, they can have up to eight hundred, nine hundred seeds. Now we all know that there is a pumpkin seed counter in America.
Speaker 1: Repitas, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think my pumpkins produce five hundred seeds when I carved my pumpkins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot, but I'm not five hundred. It's a lot of seeds, A lot of seeds.
Speaker 4: Hell, come on, definitely, we're gonna count them tonight. I don't know any.
Speaker 6: Count six hundred seeds.
Speaker 4: Now this is what I did for Alex because I'm I'm hoping. I'm hoping he comes through for all of us on his AOL today. Now that bit's not until around nine twenty this SNRT. I just I'm hoping he comes through.
Speaker 1: No, I will.
Speaker 4: It's a bit that's been on this show for twenty years. Yeah, okay, Well, a man named Trevor Hunt holds the Guinness World Record for the most pumpkins carved in an hour. In twenty fourteen, he carved one hundred and nine pumpkins in sixty minutes thirty three seconds per pump getting.
Speaker 1: That's nat pumpkin addicted. The pumpkins faces with faces in there.
Speaker 10: And not empty aisle.
Speaker 7: That's the day we make you look smart in front of your bodies. It's the fun the day.
Speaker 4: All right, let's talk about what you're giving away here.
Speaker 5: So I've got the tickets to see Lincoln Park at Globe Life Field in Arlington, November eighth.
Speaker 18: Fat.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a little morbid, but you know it's a morbid day. The day Heath Ledger passed in two thousand and eight, Heath Ledger was the number one term searched on Google. What was the number two most searched term seven one three, two two five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash. There he is a little money minion today. He's all dressed up. Hell, how you doing Wall Street?
Speaker 11: Yesterday we gave a little back that Daoist down ninety one points. Kick off this morning at forty two thoy one hundred and forty one Nastac down one hundred and four to eighteen thousand, six hundred and seven. Benchmark ten year treasuries trading at a four point two eight percent in oil stands at sixty eight dollars seventy six cents a barrel to the most actives, the big studs Visa, Amex and Merk, the big duds IBM, Intel and Nike. On the economic calendar this morning, it's pretty crowded. We'll get personal income also personal spending for September right now. Futures not looking good. They're on the downside. Come on, let's turn this baby around. That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm out of here.
Speaker 11: This is Highland Manny's director with Ramony James, Porty Feather od Ryan Show from Raymond James on San Philip and Augusta and don't forget to always or rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 19: Bamian's expressed are those of All Land and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates. Income Ever, NYT, AS, IBC, IART Radio or at sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable. That it is not guaranteed.
Speaker 1: If there's no.
Speaker 9: Insurance transmission, we'll continue.
Speaker 19: If this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end. This programs are an educational and informational services based on movement.
Speaker 9: As reported by Young Finance ninety four.
Speaker 4: Fought the Boss, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Good morning. Who's on the phone.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning, Kobe.
Speaker 4: Hi Kobe, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Thank you today.
Speaker 4: Heath Ledger passed away. Very sad day. It was in two thousand and eight. Heath Ledger was the number one term searched on Google. What was the number two most searched term Ledger with a K Keith Ledger was number two on Google.
Speaker 10: That's incredible.
Speaker 4: All right, Kobe, we're gonna pay attention. This guy's been listening. What are you gonna give him.
Speaker 1: Oh, we guess has been listening.
Speaker 6: He gets a pair of tickets to see a.
Speaker 5: Lincoln Park Live November eighth, Globe Life Field in Arlington.
Speaker 7: Congratulations, dude, wow, thank you very much, very nad.
Speaker 4: It's got the impressions.
Speaker 16: There's no Ron Ryan Show.
Speaker 8: Do we all agree that what we are dealing.
Speaker 16: With on ninety four five?
Speaker 1: It buzz hi the buzz that's green Day's dilemma. Rod Ryan Show. On this throwback Thursday.
Speaker 4: We can do song clips for the next hour. All right, go through these song clips. Silver Chair in the lead right now. But it's a real three horse race, all three songs very very close. We'll play the song clips. We'll do all of that after seven o'clock. We'll give away ghost tickets at around seven to twenty or a little after that. Of course, Read my Lips is at eight twenty today. You guys are doing a great job. I'm not doing a great job of curating, but I see a lot of emails in there. I'll get to them. Keep emailing me your word suggestions for reading my Lips. It's Alex taking on the Chile this morning. They'll get you into the Meal Wolf, which is finally open today. They'll talk all about that in the eight o'clock hour. Eighty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms for your Halloween highs up around eighty four. Good morning, Tessa. One of Houston's headlines, Hey.
Speaker 5: Rod, Hey everyone, let's chalk a little tics. Kamala Harris and Donald Trump will be spending Halloween campaigning in Arizona.
Speaker 6: Harris will be.
Speaker 5: Holding a Democratic rally in Phoenix with Mexican American band Los Digres del Norte, and then Trump will be holding a Republican rally in Glendale with Tucker Carlson. Both candidates will also be in Nevada today, as well as Trump visiting New Mexico, so their schedules continue to be packed. I still have not early voted. It ends tomorrow. This is more of a reminder for myself.
Speaker 1: I have every day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Alex has been voting every day, and you can't vote every day.
Speaker 1: Just keep getting back in line.
Speaker 4: You just can't, and you're not.
Speaker 1: You're right, all right?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 6: Something real serious, real quick. A dangerous new drug.
Speaker 5: It's making its way around the Houston area. The DEA in Houston says pink cocaine has been found in Harris, Hayes and Travis Counties.
Speaker 6: First time I heard of pink cocaine.
Speaker 1: Was in the Liam Payne.
Speaker 5: Death that that's what was found in a system, And I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, what the hell's cocaine?
Speaker 4: I might have been earlier this week and it's already made its way here.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, it was about it was about three weeks ago.
Speaker 4: But now when we found out about pink cocaine, we knew that he died, but we didn't know what he died.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, like the next couple of days.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So it's actually a combination of several different drugs, possibly in including fentanyl. It has ketamine, MDMA, meth cocaine all makes I know, each batch of drugs is reportedly different, which makes the effects on the human body quite unpredictable. Officials say. The drug also goes by the name tucy t us I tussy tuo C. So that's just one of the things kind of circulating.
Speaker 6: Here in the local headlines. All right, let's do some fun stuff. Halloween finally here.
Speaker 5: For some of us, it's been a long time coming. A lot of people, this is their absolute favorite holiday. The average person started prepping for Halloween and thinking about costumes just over five weeks ago, but people in their twenties and thirties have been prepping for almost seven People who say they go big on Halloween have been planning since mid August. According to the National Retail Federation, will spend eleven point six billion dollars on Halloween this year alone.
Speaker 6: That is one hundred and four dollars per person.
Speaker 5: That includes three point eight billion dollars on costumes, another three point eight on decorations, three point five on candy candy, and has yeah, and a half a billion on Halloween greeting cards.
Speaker 6: I've thin forgotten Halloween greeting card.
Speaker 5: Seventy two percent of Americans are celebrating this year, Sixty seven percent will hand out candy, fifty two percent have put up decorations, and almost half of the US forty nine percent are dressing up. All right, let's talk about the Menendez brothers, because there's going to be a hearing on whether or not they'll be released from prison. It's set for December eleventh. TMZ reports a judge will make a decision on that day that could see Eric and Lyle walk free immediately. The brothers were convicted of fatally shooting their parents in nineteen eighty, claiming it.
Speaker 1: Was out of fear of abuse.
Speaker 5: Recent evidence and a Netflix series have really renewed interest in this case series, mostly the Netflix series, but also did you know that the site of where the murders took place, where Josse and Kitty Menendez were murdered by their sons, It's like a tourist attraction right now, yeah, people os Yeah, so the attention has been unwelcomed by some.
Speaker 6: Of the house's neighbors.
Speaker 5: The Beverly Hills Police Department say they've responded to eighteen trespassing and noise complaints around that Home's the.
Speaker 4: What's the connection to this music?
Speaker 1: Oh, the d of the series. Every series that.
Speaker 7: Ends with the end of the end of this series of brothers series.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's multiple.
Speaker 1: Shows, right, yeah, it's the last episode. Oh so just the last episode.
Speaker 4: This is the closing credits song.
Speaker 5: And we had also spoke about how this series created a resurgence in the streaming of the Millie Vanilli songs.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, all right, let's talk.
Speaker 5: About the music blog page, because if you scroll down, the second story is the primus drummer Tim Herb Alexander quit the band via email. That's right, according to members of Primus, Alexander sent them an email almost two weeks ago saying he had lost his passion for playing and was leaving the band, so he quit the band via email. Primus said his departure comes as a complete shock to them.
Speaker 6: The band isn't going to.
Speaker 5: Cancel any shows, but they're going to feature members of Holy Mackerel, Frog, the Great Frog Brigade, and Tool to fill up the gaps until they complete their search for the greatest drummer on Earth.
Speaker 6: So, Rod, if you want to go try out for Primus.
Speaker 1: You can't do it. No, he can't.
Speaker 6: He has to do the show and the hours are late, so.
Speaker 4: I just can't get into it. I just it's music not for me. For some reason, it's Jillly Okay, for some reason, he oddly likes Primus. You have to be a really good musician to be in this band. I can tell you that. So it's not just any drummer could do it.
Speaker 1: But you're gonna do it right.
Speaker 4: No need to stay here, Stay here and listen to alex bitch about the world series, not bitching you didn't watch again and ended Monday.
Speaker 1: To me, nobody comes back from three to zero and the World Series never happened.
Speaker 4: Do you see Aaron Judge drop that ball in the.
Speaker 7: All the highlights of it? And I laughed because I was like, ah, I would have been very mad if I was watching this. Luckily I was not. Okay, Dodgers won the World Series last night. They beat the Yankees seven to six to win the series four games to one. Dodgers Freddie Freeman was named World Series MVP. It is the Dodgers' eighth title in franchise history. Congrats Rob Manfred, you have successfully swept the Shoho Tiny gambling scandal under the rug.
Speaker 1: Shout out to him. That's true. Shout out to him, that's true. And football Texans are back in action tonight. They're gonna play the Jets on Thursday.
Speaker 7: At football, they're two point underdogs heading into this one. Kickoff is gonna be at seven to fifteen. You can watch the game on Prime Video. And in basketball, the Rockets will also be on the road tonight. They're gonna take on the Mavericks in Dallas. Tip Off is at seven thirty. You can listen to that one over on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety DA is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Houston's rocking alternatives, The.
Speaker 9: Rod Last Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five, buzz.
Speaker 4: Fock the Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show, Nirvana and Heart Shaped Box, Rod Ryan Show, Heavy Halloween, Everybody. It's a lot of things going on all at once. I mean there's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's Throwback Thursday.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do song clips coming up, and then it is Sixagram Thursday.
Speaker 1: It's the day we play Read My Lips, so we've got the boys at it again. Chile takes on Alex today.
Speaker 4: At eight twenty. Tesla will be keeping time and Meowolf We've been talking a lot about this. There's been a lot of anticipation here in Houston from Meowolf to open. We'll talk about it. We'll get you tickets because it's open today starting today. They're radio tape, so that's coming up after eight, like closer to around eight twenty. Got those Dane Cook tickets. We better start getting.
Speaker 1: In all of the Halloween any Halloween.
Speaker 4: Bits and Halloween bits and drops and funny songs and all.
Speaker 16: Of that stuff.
Speaker 1: We better do it because today is the last day.
Speaker 4: Happy Halloween everyone. This was a huge, huge song.
Speaker 1: This is a throwback Thursday. We're gonna do song clips here.
Speaker 4: It's in last place, the twenty eight percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: It's the Meat Puppets and backwater.
Speaker 4: To the day on my face. I know I talk about it all the time, but Nirvana's unplugged in New York. Somebody needs to do a documentary on it. It's just everything about it, the timing of it, everything that they did. It was they thought it was going to be a flop and it was probably the biggest one of all time. Kurt wouldn't play any hits and then he's then he brings his friends up, like, who are these extra guys on stage? Oh, it's the meat Puppets, Like you can we just get in your up here? Who are your buddies? Why are they hanging out?
Speaker 1: And they did it. He did a meat Puppet cover. I mean, nobody's ever heard of these guys.
Speaker 4: Nothing meat Puppets in last place, But this is a great song and the best band name today changed.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: I kind of feel like the Radio Wizard was motivated, as many of you get motivated by things that you hear on the Fun Fact Flashback, Oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this this is a song with only like five lyrics.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: The song that we were talking about in the Fun Fact Flashback was smack My Bitch Up.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 4: It only has six lyrics, six words in it and five songwriters. I think he felt I think he was feeling that smack My Bitch Up was a little abrasive.
Speaker 14: So he went with.
Speaker 4: I think, but I don't know, maybe we're evolving, Maybe we're evolving past.
Speaker 6: I know, I am.
Speaker 1: So this is Prodigy and breathe.
Speaker 4: So what you could easily say is, oh, this is the other Prodigy song. There were two. There were two that people remember, He's got twenty nine percent of the votes in second place. Just watching documentary on these guys, Silver Chair, this is Tomorrow, got it. Kid wrote the song when he was fifteen, wow, like fifteen years old.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 4: By the time they got signed and it made it onto MTV and all of that stuff, they were the ripe old age of seventeen.
Speaker 1: Two buddies in a little.
Speaker 4: And they're just Daniel Johns, the lead singer, and the other guys. The other two guys, they just can't get together. They just can't seem to get I don't know that Silver Chair will ever get back together.
Speaker 6: They like grunge Hansen for me.
Speaker 4: Yes they were, Yes, they were. And you know, he was criticized because how he looked. He had the long blonde hair. They thought, oh, you're trying to be in Nirvana copy band.
Speaker 1: No, like my hair grows like this, dude. Yeah, so how I look?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Who do you marry? I don't know you're the lead singer of silver Chair?
Speaker 5: Mary, Uh, give me a hint, Torn Club, Natalie and Bruglia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. I think he married her.
Speaker 6: You usually know this random pot.
Speaker 1: I think marriage facts. It's so funny.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure he married her. All right, silver Chair is in the lead right now. This is a great song. I'd love some Silverchair. Me and Mama Cash love Silverchair. All right, so I know she's How's wife is voting for this?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What song do you want?
Speaker 4: Played at nine thirty this morning. Hit us up on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot.
Speaker 1: Com rockand Alternative.
Speaker 9: Ryan Morning Show six to ten am. The Buzz.
Speaker 4: About Dudes in Gravy. Hi, Good morning, all, Good morning everybody. Rod Ryan' show ninety four to five. In the bus we got dudes in gravy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did our Halloween episode. We talked about bats if they turn into vampires.
Speaker 7: You have vampires turn into bats, blind were wolves.
Speaker 1: We power ranked.
Speaker 7: Candy and just about everything else that you could do on a Halloween mash?
Speaker 1: Did you guys do the mash? Did do the mash?
Speaker 7: All?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 4: Little brand new past the Gravy episode on links and guests and wherever you get your podcast to make sure you go. You can check that out. Eighty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms today, highs of around eighty four. A lot of Halloween stuff I see, is just Halloween in general is trending?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So yeah, everything kind of spooky.
Speaker 6: And is our jean jacket and guitar still on auction?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: I wanted to talk about that a little bit for one of the trends because well, I guess I was just interested.
Speaker 6: On what the bidding was up to.
Speaker 5: I know, yesterday Bro Brad said that no one else should a chance, but I saw I saw some back and forth going on, maybe some.
Speaker 4: Deeper pockets the guitar, the custom rapped acoustic guitar is at oney twenty dollars. And see the jean jacket that is autographed and embroidered. This is the jacket twentieth anniversary and embroidered by all the bands that played. The current bid is eight hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: So wow, bands.
Speaker 6: Didn't embroider them. The bands just signed them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the band signed up. But it's a beautiful jean jacket.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 6: Okay, So bidding's still open for that, guys.
Speaker 4: That's available where you guys make your purchases in the rod Ryan shokeres online store. This first time we've ever put an auction in the store. What else?
Speaker 5: Also, Joe Exotic is engaged to a fellow prison inmates.
Speaker 4: Oh congratulations.
Speaker 5: He's on the cover of People magazine saying he wished you would have met him a long time ago. It's not a new picture of all the cover. It's that classic like him posing with the tiger and his bedazzled jacket.
Speaker 6: And then this is really good.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you know Bill.
Speaker 6: Belichick has this like hot twenty something your old girlfriend, right, young twenty year old. She's very young.
Speaker 5: She I believe was like just a sexy Bill Belichick, you know, like maybe she was just dressing up.
Speaker 1: I don't know her outfit.
Speaker 6: It's it's not that impressive.
Speaker 4: She's headlining the Looking at Girls blog.
Speaker 6: Page, so she says, you know, that's who he is, who she is.
Speaker 5: But then his ex, his ex girlfriend dressed up as Uma Thurman from kill Bill.
Speaker 1: There you go, There you go.
Speaker 6: Great headline choice, especially on a Halloween.
Speaker 1: Have you Halloween?
Speaker 9: Everyone?
Speaker 1: That's's trending on eighty four five plus.
Speaker 4: What do you have to give away?
Speaker 6: I am a pair of ghosts at Toyota Center.
Speaker 5: Tickets aren't on sale until tomorrow at ten am, but we got a one on before you can buy him situation and going on.
Speaker 4: Seven one, three, two, nine four five looking for color ten Heavy Halloween from your favorite morning months The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four to five, The Buzz n Here we Go Man ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much graving us on throw Back Thursday.
Speaker 4: Let's see if you guys were influenced at all by us playing those song clips today. When we did the song clips Silver Chairs tomorrow, the biggest song of the three was number one.
Speaker 1: Prodigy has gone up to number one.
Speaker 4: Oh nice Prodigy, I was reminded, is a three hit wonder, Smack my bitch up firestarter, and then the one that we have in their breathe. You're right, three hit wonder for sure. Forty eight percent of people want to hear Prodigy, thirty percent want to hear Silver Chair tomorrow, twenty one percent Meat Puppets bringing up the rear. Funny. Scattered thunderstorms, Yeah, eighty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms. But there does seem to be a little bit of a dip when when you look the tricks and the treats. Let me see, I mean, obviously it's gonna be changing, and everyone's gonna be kind of scoping out the hourly best chance of rain. Somebody just told me it's pouring in Katie right now. So okay, so some of you are getting it right now. H sixty four percent chance ten o'clock today, seventy percent chance at one, eighty percent chants at two, and then you start to see it fall Trick or treaters forty percent chance at six, goes down to twenty four percent at seven, fifteen percent at eight. Does the Baby Jesus love Halloween? Maybe? I don't think he does, but Mother Nature seems to like Halloween. Baby Jesus would probably have it rain every.
Speaker 1: Year on Halloween.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, you want to be demons? You want to be ghouls? I'll shows yes, it.
Speaker 1: Looks like it's clearing up a little bit or good.
Speaker 5: I just want everyone who had the you know, plans, and the kids that were excited, I don't want, you know, I want them to be all rained out.
Speaker 4: Trying trick or treat time. All right, I want to talk about costumes coming up in a second. Something just kind of hit me this morning. But first let me go to the phones. Good morning, Hello, Hi, who's this.
Speaker 1: There's Jesse.
Speaker 4: You call it ten bro, No way, totally way giving you these great tickets?
Speaker 1: What do you giving them?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 5: You get the ghost tickets and they're playing Toyota Center. These aren't even on sel yet, but you got a pair. You're going to Toyota Center August sixteenth.
Speaker 6: Congrats, Oh my god, amazing.
Speaker 1: So great, Jesse.
Speaker 4: You're an adult, right, yeah? Are you dressing up for Halloweens?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm going to be a monk?
Speaker 4: A monk?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, all right, that's great dude. All right.
Speaker 1: I like the participation.
Speaker 17: All right.
Speaker 4: Jesse the monk hang on for me. Got a picture today sent the kid's still allowed to dress up at school. I don't know, it's different everywhere. Josh sent me a picture. Good morning, brother Rod. I have attest a pic of my kids Halloween costume. Thought you would enjoy it? Or what is the kid wearing?
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 4: It's a top hat, it's sunglasses, and it's a black bushy baffro wig. Take out, throw on, I mean, put a cigarette in the kid's mouth, Throw on a guns and rows of T shirt and a blow up guitar.
Speaker 1: You're Slash.
Speaker 4: You're in and out of Slash easily, and every single person, even young kids, everybody knows who you are. My question, has Slash become the number one rock star costume of all time?
Speaker 1: It's easy to pull off.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throw a couple of things out. I'll let you formulate this, Okay, this is what I would have said. The amount of work that's put in and doing all of that makeup and just always see people as kiss though, right, but one at the anniversary party, but I think that was tapped in Dana. There's a lot of commitment. I'll tell you what the thing about kiss Not everybody wants to coat their faces in that makeup.
Speaker 1: It's cool, I got it, I've done it before.
Speaker 4: I got the whole gene outfit. I just don't trust my ankles in those boots. You're getting in and out of Slash with a top hat and a wig and a Guns n' Roses t shirt.
Speaker 1: You're in and out your Slash all.
Speaker 4: Of a sudden, you know what I mean, nobody's looking to see if you got the black Chuck Taylors. Nobody's caring about anything else. You don't even have to carry guitar. All you got to do is put out a wig.
Speaker 1: And a top hat and.
Speaker 4: You're in now. My argument is, I think Slash may be the biggest rockstar costume of all time. Alex, you had a costume a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: It was so good.
Speaker 4: Your Freddie Mercury was right on.
Speaker 1: That because I had the mustache that mm hmm, and it was a real Freddie Mercury mustache. That's great. You were in and out of that pretty cheap white jeans.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have white skin, had the like light colored jeans, and then I got an armband to get the armband, but that was the only thing I didn't have. But I had the exact same I had the Adidas, the same Adidas that he had in that and everything like that.
Speaker 1: But it was probably less than one hundred bucks, I would say nice. I think Freddy Mercury is a popular costume.
Speaker 4: I don't think it comes close to slash.
Speaker 6: I'll this is who I was a little. Yeah, little Elvis.
Speaker 1: This is bigger than the slash. More people than this slash are they? You see an Elvis at almost every holiday party?
Speaker 4: I feel like you see a Slash at almost every party. Now I don't feel like this.
Speaker 6: Yeah Elvis is so fun and he has like you corn looks. Yeah, he's got like all different ones.
Speaker 1: You'd be fat Elvis if you want to throw a Hawaiian shirt on.
Speaker 5: I didn't buy like a kid there, I just got the glasses.
Speaker 1: What did you do to be Elvis?
Speaker 5: Glasses, red scarf, white jumpsuit and like a belt, a blingy belt, like a rodeo belt.
Speaker 4: Did you buy the did you buy the true Elvis glasses, the gold ones that are like you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, and did they have the sideburns on?
Speaker 6: No? I just glued my own sideburns down.
Speaker 5: Okay, and I had so much fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's between Slash and Elvis right now, Okay, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 8: What about.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is Prince is a big costume.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I don't think it's in the same I don't think it's in the same realm of Elvis and Slash.
Speaker 1: How many people are really just trying to be Chappelle Prince? Yeah, that's it's true.
Speaker 5: So two for kind of I've had three friends to be Prince, like close friends that have all been and not like different one. It's always like the blouse, the roughly blast.
Speaker 1: It's kind of the purple.
Speaker 4: It kind of has to be. I mean, that's the only Prince that really plays. It's a you gotta go purple with the ruffles, which is Chappelle. Yeah, which is what Chappelle dressed up as when he did. I think that's the only one that people are gonna really know exactly who you are.
Speaker 1: You get the right wig.
Speaker 7: This is with Slash though, it's the same thing. It's like you have to like know that you're trying to be Ozzy because you're gonna get a lot of Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, but if you get the right wig.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be azsy with just the hair parted in the middle, kind of reddish, and it's you know, sitting on your shoulders and then or that, or I think even more recognizable is the little round glasses. He stole that from John Lennon, but the dark round.
Speaker 6: Glasses and then yeah, and throw a.
Speaker 4: Plastic bat in your mouth and nobody's questioning who you are.
Speaker 1: You have to carry about. You have to carry about.
Speaker 4: The only other person that I would put in the conversation let me know if I'm missing anybody, is just because I had my friend Mark years ago. And Alice Cooper, you know, he's halloweeny. Yeah, it's easier to pull off than I mean, I guess you could probably throw Rob Zombie in there, but I think Ellis with the eye makeup again, with the top hat again, with the leather pants, you can kind of pull this off.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, if you get a straight jacket laying around, you're rocking, You're you're perfect with that.
Speaker 1: David Bowie, I've seen people.
Speaker 5: Do the the lightning bolt you have and the airring that's long dangle.
Speaker 4: The only Bowie that you would recognize is Ziggie stardust with the red with the red kind of mullet and the and the lightning.
Speaker 1: Bolt on your face. So it's got to be a particular era, right, because.
Speaker 7: You could do the tank he didn't tank top, and then he did like the pull like leather suit too.
Speaker 4: Right, guys, I'm going back to Slash. He's only had one look since day one. Okay, there's not fat Slash, there's just Slash. But I feel like if there isn't any other era of Slash, it's you can you can go appetite, you can go use your illusion, you could go reunion tour, you could go anything. Yeah, slashes snake pit, you can say, oh no, I'm Slash a snake pit Slash. I'm still low Slash. Yeah, nobody knows. He looks exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's the biggest rockstar costume ever.
Speaker 7: I think you have to carry the guitar or else people are going to say, who are you? Like kiss, you don't have to ask. You know who you are, right, Prince, you pretty much know who they are. Elvis, you know who they are. So I think that those three you could argue you are bigger. And I definitely think Elvis is bigger.
Speaker 1: I love Elvis so much. That was so much fun.
Speaker 5: To be just being a freaking like shaking your hips all over the place and just like.
Speaker 7: You guys have Elvis dog costumes so you can match your dog with it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then with.
Speaker 5: The resurgence of the movie, that's why I was like, Okay, this is the year I gotta be hill.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think with that.
Speaker 4: Now, did you have an Elvis jumpsuit or just a white jumpsuit like Juicy couture or whatever.
Speaker 6: The it was like a knockoff.
Speaker 5: It was like one of these like Sheen like like uh.
Speaker 6: Pops Culture.
Speaker 5: White Onesie, but they didn't say Elvis, but it.
Speaker 6: Was clear it had like a gold zipper.
Speaker 4: All right, Well listen, uh, great job of here. He didn't tell me his kid's name, but Josh Morgan's kid. I think it's pretty easy to pull off that slash outfit man and every age. That's what's cool to me, seeing a young kid dressing up a slash I love it.
Speaker 16: You're listening to The Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween, screw.
Speaker 4: On ninety four five, The Bow, ninety four five, The Buzz, Good Morning.
Speaker 1: Rod Ryan's show. It's red hot chili peppers.
Speaker 4: You could pull off a well, I mean, you gotta be in.
Speaker 1: Good shape, dude.
Speaker 4: You gotta give him really good shape. You want to be one of the chili peppers, but I mean.
Speaker 5: Like not short hair Anthony, right, you gotta be like long hair under the bridge.
Speaker 1: Anthony, under the bridge Anthony for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you have to already Like this guy said, look, look, Rod, I just here's me going into work. I threw on a beanie, a flannel shirt, blue jeans, and cowboy boots. I'm a lumberjack.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, you look like that every day.
Speaker 5: But yeah, dude'es just be walking around lumberjacks like three six five.
Speaker 4: Hey, lumberjacket all day every day. And now he's like, oh, I got a flannel shirt on, I'm a lumberjack. All right, Well that's good. Yeah, you gotta be in wicked shape to pull off a red hot chili pepper.
Speaker 1: I mean, also, I knew it's.
Speaker 6: Not the genre, but when you left the room, I told Alex, I said.
Speaker 5: Every girl I know in the history of girls has dressed up like Britney Spears at least one time in their life.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I didn't even think about the gals. Yeah, I would say Brittany Madonna.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, Madonna, maybe Ganga.
Speaker 5: Maybe I don't turner, especially after she passed away. When I went to see Tina on Broadway, the Tino on Broadway, like everyone was dressed up like Tina. Yeah, that sounds pretty easy too, like get some tassels going and.
Speaker 4: Sure you get the gold dress, the gold TASSELI yes, whatever, the.
Speaker 1: Like a flapper dress, flapper dress.
Speaker 4: That flapper with that skull cap and the that is the least sexy look ever for a woman.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a terrible time. I mean you turned on by that at all.
Speaker 6: The twenties is at the Roaring twenties.
Speaker 4: The twenties, but they're like they got the like a like almost like a like a shower cap on that's also tasseled or or be dazzled that matches their flapper dress. And the flapper dress is not curvy, it just goes straight down. It is the least sexy.
Speaker 1: You don't like costume ever?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess's not sexy. It is fun. It is fun because it's all you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know, always scared me just because of mad Max.
Speaker 6: Tina is so iconic, so iconic it scares you.
Speaker 1: Wring my lips.
Speaker 4: Guys, I need more words suggestions, Email me directly rod at the Buzz dot com, Pound.
Speaker 1: The rod Ryan Morning Show, six.
Speaker 4: The Buzz ninety four or five the Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan Shower eighty chances get with thunderstorms. Some of you are getting rained on right now. Okay, all right, be safe if you're out there on the roads. We've got a good chance of thunderstorms all throughout the day. It appears to be kind of clearing up a little bit. During prime trick or tree, there were hours seven o'clock, eight o'clock. Those are the two hours. Those are the two witching hours for me.
Speaker 14: Here does light up hide today?
Speaker 4: Of eighty four, Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 6: I sure do.
Speaker 5: And with five days till the election, Kamala Harrison Donald Trump will be.
Speaker 6: Spending Halloween campaigning.
Speaker 1: Will be in Arizona.
Speaker 5: Harris will be holding a Democratic rally in Phoenix with the Mexican American band Los Digres del Norte, while Trump will be holding a Republican rally in Glendale with Tucker Carlson. Both candidates will also be in Nevada today and Trump will also visit New Mexico.
Speaker 6: So busy. Basically, I gotta give it to him.
Speaker 5: You ever want to call the candidates like, oh, they're too old man.
Speaker 6: They've they've got they've got the staying power.
Speaker 5: Of energy to get up every day and to do those rallies.
Speaker 6: That is insane to me.
Speaker 4: To grind it is.
Speaker 6: It's a grind, and.
Speaker 4: It's the grind here in Nevada.
Speaker 6: It's the last leg. Hey, we're at the last leg for us too. Okay, it won't be my longer.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't have the stamina. I can't take it anymore.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Some of those tins or what are those things?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Tins? What a what are the caffeine? Nicotine patches?
Speaker 1: The zins? The citizen Okay, yeah, popping is in. We've got five more days to go. I do not popping his in.
Speaker 5: I don't think you bring that up. Do you think you are Jacob Noll? I don't know you're Jacob Nole. You need some zins.
Speaker 4: I don't think my tummy can handle it.
Speaker 6: It couldn't.
Speaker 5: Alex threw up and he went to drug school.
Speaker 1: I did not He went to drug school. It was a drug school. A lot of people don't know about it.
Speaker 4: That's called Jamaica.
Speaker 6: Yeah, noless it bless Jamaica.
Speaker 1: They have schools there. They just have the streets you learn on on Okay.
Speaker 5: The number of people infected from the McDonald's quarter pounder ecolie outbreak.
Speaker 6: Has risen to ninety.
Speaker 5: The CDC says twenty seven people have been hospitalized and one person was killed. As a result, two more people developed a serious condition that can cause kidney failure. The outbreak was first reported on October twenty second and has affected thirteen states. Luckily Texas not in there, but I did want to mention it. I mentioned it for a couple of reasons. One because McDonald's is a huge corporation. It's a huge corporation. It's not good for them. I don't know how their stock may be affected, but it is. It is a big headline story. And I believe there was another lawsuit just brought upon McDonald's, so that's going to be something that's ongoing.
Speaker 4: There's some good news. I mean, you know, it sounds like we're beating up on McDonald's.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 4: I don't have anything against the McDonald's on the food blog page today. They got a major new value menu that's going to debut in twenty twenty five, so there's information on that. There's always stuff, cool stuff on the food blog page. Sorry, McDonald's, you were outdone by Burger King. They got an Advent calendar.
Speaker 1: This holiday season.
Speaker 4: Oh and Sleigh, So it's nineteen fifty four, nineteen dollars and fifty four cents. That was the year that they were founded. And the Advent calendar, it's it's under twenty dollars, but all the crap in the calendar is worth one hundred dollars.
Speaker 6: Over one hundred dollars a little coupon calendar.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: I love some coops.
Speaker 5: Remember those big coupon books that kids would sell. They'd be like, hey, do you want to buy this book? It's yeah, five thousand dollars value, it cost you forty bucks.
Speaker 4: We used to get McDonald's Olive Garden seven times. We used to get McDonald's McDonald's coupon books when we were kids.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 5: Like here this is good for a free cone or a free happy News or fries or something.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry but the Canadian commercial used to run all the time. This is how they'd ended or a book of ten for five dollars.
Speaker 5: I remember that, like a little Canadian baby, the five dollars.
Speaker 1: I don't even have the dollars in Canada.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I need to go back to Canada. The people are there so lovely. I mean to get out this selection season.
Speaker 1: Let me just go over there.
Speaker 4: What else is there anything Halloween today?
Speaker 9: A little bit?
Speaker 1: You like Halloween?
Speaker 6: You like October thirty? First, what's your favorite thing about Halloween?
Speaker 4: I like this season. I like this season. I wish that it was a little cooler. We've been like having such some such warm weather.
Speaker 1: But I know people like the candy.
Speaker 6: Of course, people love the candy.
Speaker 5: But okay, listen, you sent me this and it's true.
Speaker 6: So there was a Halloween poll. Dressing up came in.
Speaker 5: Second to the favorite like favorite things about Halloween.
Speaker 6: Candy was number one.
Speaker 5: Eating candy is twenty percent of people's favorite thing about the holiday.
Speaker 6: Dressing up is number two.
Speaker 5: Three is trigger treating, four is the decorations, and five is the parties.
Speaker 6: But I will say the.
Speaker 5: Health experts are saying you might want to limit your sugar intake for Halloween. They say have a healthy dinner before trigger treating so your kids are full before the sugar rush. Experts also recommend waiting until the last minute to buy candy so it's not just hanging around the house and you're not getting into your own stash.
Speaker 6: So I'm going to write at you, right.
Speaker 4: But yeah, because I started doing a little pride a little extra time this morning, so I had I've left over candy from last year, so I just put it all. I wanted to see what I had because I got to stop at the grocery store after I get out of here, so I wanted to I just took a little assessed all that loose candy, just sitting down at a big, huge bowl every time. There's no way I'm not putting two or three pieces in my fat mouth.
Speaker 5: When I walk to the sales department at KPRC, they have a big cauldron full of candy and same.
Speaker 6: Like if it's out and it's like a human reflex. Oh, let me just grab a little piece. Just grab a little piece.
Speaker 5: I just grab a little Okay, Now you've had twenty pieces of freaking candy at the beginning of.
Speaker 1: The pods with that.
Speaker 4: I never eat candy, okay, And it's not like I'm so I'm such a great person. I just don't have it around, so I don't eat it exactly, but I ate it this morning. My emergency pole question, will you eat even one piece? Will you eat candy today? You better if you're an American? Come on, okay, so will you eat any candy at all today? There's a yes and there's a no. You should be legally required to eat candy today. Okay, emergency pole question. It is up on the X at Rod Ryan's show. Okay, if you slide one eminem in that yapper, you're eating candy. And if so, just no, I don't want to hear your hym and han well, I only had one little thing. Shut up account. It's candy.
Speaker 8: It counts.
Speaker 1: Will you eat loss of My key can?
Speaker 5: There's a movie coming out that mixes two very popular genres. You got the mixture of horror movies and true crime. This movie is called f Mary Kill and it stars Lucy Hale from Pretty Little Liars. So she like the basis is, she's a true crime a fictionado who's on the dating scene. So she's listening to her favorite murder podcast as we all do, as one does, and then she starts to realize that one of the three men she's dating might be the swipe right killer. I'm definitely gonna watch this. It hits theaters on December six, but I'll probably watch it on demand. Okay, I watched the trailer.
Speaker 6: Share good.
Speaker 5: A poll this week found just seven percent of Americans have never why can't I read this stat A pole this week found just seven percent of Americans have ever voted for someone because a celebrity told them to do so. So you can't really blame stars who'd rather play it close to the vest. Someone just asked Chris Stapleton who he's voting for, and he said, I'm voting for America. In a good glass of whiskey, he says, you know, it's it's amazing, my gosh, whoever you think. But I also think the right to keep it private is American. You know, let people make their releases on based on what politicians say and do.
Speaker 6: So there you go. Those are Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: Way to go, dude, stay autumn. You don't hear me talking about who I'm voting for. I said, I went and early voted. I got ten emails, dude, who'd you vote for? Like, people just flat out ask me. Yeah, I'm not getting into that.
Speaker 13: None.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't do that. We don't talk about it. Mom, we don't do that on the air. People say, why don't you get into that? You can get that stuff out of it anywhere else but here. Love you, Chris Stapleton, even more than I did when I woke up yesterday, and I have them more today.
Speaker 14: What you got?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: The Dodgers won the World Series last night. They met the Yankees seven to six to win the series four games to one.
Speaker 7: Dodgers Freddy Freeman was named World Series MVP. It is the dodgers eighth title in franchise history. In football, Texas going to be back in action tonight. They're gonna play the Jets on Thursday Night Football. Coming into this game, they are two point underdogs. Kickoff is gonna be at seven to fifteen and you can watch the game on Prime Video. In basketball, Rockets are also going to be on the road tonight. They're gonna play the Mavericks in Dallas. Tip Off for that game is at seven thirty and you can listen to it over on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. I'll have you of h football tickets to give away in the next sports So stay tuned. That's what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: What do we call that?
Speaker 4: We call that an apple tees.
Speaker 1: Yep, that's aner.
Speaker 4: Just because I know you're a fan of a picture exists out there, I'm not. I don't ask you to google stuff anymore.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I don't trust you.
Speaker 4: A picture does exist of Macaulay Culkin dressed up as your favorite quarterback Ooo Joe Burrow.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, they do kind of have a little similar thing going on.
Speaker 4: That picture exists on the internet.
Speaker 21: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternatives, and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five. Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. That's Incubit's nice to know you. Halfway part of the show, Pip Hoop.
Speaker 1: You said that before even looking.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's tata wait okay, yeah, eighty percent chance of rain some of you getting poured on right now. We got scattered thunderstorms scheduled throughout the day. Real decent chances too later on this afternoon. Hopefully it clears up by the time the tricks and the traders get out there Hi today of around eighty four. Okay, lots to catch you up on.
Speaker 1: I hadn't heard from Chili yet.
Speaker 4: This morning we'll be hearing from him plenty as he's going to be competing against Alex and reading my lips.
Speaker 1: Chili, We good on all the socials.
Speaker 4: I know you've been kind of dealing with this what the kids call Facebook jail. How are you faring today? Is everything going up where it needs to be today?
Speaker 22: Only on TikTok and then I mean we're good streaming on Facebook on YouTube that's still a yeah. If you want to go to all vote, like all the block stories that I promote throughout the day, it has to be through Twitter because Facebook is being grumpy, so you still can't nothing nothing, nothing.
Speaker 23: They just I don't know what it is.
Speaker 16: Lude I'm is it you?
Speaker 4: I mean, is it not me? I feel like we need an intervention?
Speaker 1: Is it you?
Speaker 4: You need to take a long look at yourself?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like a mirror, I proudly do.
Speaker 22: I don't know what the deal is with Facebook, but we got Dark Web looking into it, so hopefully we'll have something. But other than that, everything's great and I want Silverchair to win.
Speaker 4: They're in the lead right now, So I don't know if you're doing things on the back end.
Speaker 12: I'm not.
Speaker 23: I can't obviously, so you can see I'm limited.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, throw back Thursday today, Silverchair is in the lead with forty six percent of the vote. Prodigy Breathe thirty five percent of the vote. Meet Puppets Backwater with eighteen percent of the vote. Okay, Chili, we gotta watch your sugar intake. Ye, Will even one piece of candy slide through those lips today? Be honest?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 23: Probably?
Speaker 1: Okay, more than one?
Speaker 4: And that's what Yeah, me too. And that's the again, it's not a problem in my life outside of today, outside of this month, you can I'll be passing out candy.
Speaker 1: Of course, yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, give a couple, eat a couple.
Speaker 1: It's the loop, like they still call it loose leaf. It's the loose ones. They're just loose. They're everywhere, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: It's like they're just nobody's gonna notice this little three musketeer being missing.
Speaker 1: Will you eat any candy at all?
Speaker 4: Today? Emergency poll question on the X at Rod Ryan Show. Eighty one percent of our audience yes, eighteen percent of our audience.
Speaker 14: No, good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: That's good. I mean there might be people, there might be allergy people involved in that, and you know.
Speaker 1: Are people allergic to candy? I imagine there's something a lot of.
Speaker 5: People don't do sugar, Like a lot of people are cutting back on the sugar.
Speaker 1: That's so good for you to be then it's awesome to be them.
Speaker 5: I offered my feedex driver a cookie because I had, like, oh, I took one from Melissa hid and you know, she wrapped him, but I had an extra one and he'd get he'd dropped my pack and go, hey, man, do you want to do you wanna cookie? And he goes, oh no, he goes, I've lost over one hundred pounds cutting out sugar.
Speaker 1: Good for him, that's what I thought.
Speaker 6: But I'm then I went an eighth to cookie.
Speaker 4: Hey coming up, stop to read my lips. Chilie's gonna join us in the studio. He's gonna take on his twin brother, Alex. Alex has seventeen wins on the year.
Speaker 1: Now look at that.
Speaker 4: Why is always bitching? Why is he always complain? Is I care?
Speaker 6: He's a dad?
Speaker 1: Now seventeen you have a kid.
Speaker 4: Now, It's like, why am I still getting cussed out every week? I can't puss on this show. You should hear what it sounds like in here. It sounds like a locker room in between locker room top. Yeah, Alex has seventeen wins. His twin brother has four. The boys are at it again. Coming up on Read my lips. If you have any last minute words to send me, you email me directly rod at the Buzz dot com. Tesla will be timekeeping and Yeah, Wolf tickets will be on the chopping block The.
Speaker 16: Rod Ryan Morning Show six at ten am.
Speaker 1: The Buzz four or five Buzz.
Speaker 4: Happy Halloween, everybody, It's throwback Thursday. Here. Silverchair is still in the lead. You got Prodigy right there and me Puppet's Backwater is kind of really getting left behind right now. But there's still plenty of time. There's over an hour until that winning song is played. Nine thirty is when we will do the reveal on what you voted for the most. You got tickets coming up, but you're gonna have to rely on somebody on the show winning them for you. You know what's coming up. Eighty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms throughout the day high of eighty four for your Halloween. What's trending?
Speaker 5: Macaulay Culkin dressing up as Joe Burrow for Halloween as incredible.
Speaker 1: I told you you'd like it.
Speaker 6: They do have such a similar resemblance.
Speaker 5: And since Joe died his hair blonde, I mean McAuley Holgan, I mean.
Speaker 6: He kind of had to go for it.
Speaker 1: The ball was in his court with that one.
Speaker 5: So all the celebrities dressing up is kind of been trending all day. You have Janelle Mose, Janelle Monet was in a full on et costume. Sweety did the Dark Knight Joker. You have Gabrielle Union just looking hot. She's on looking at Girls bog Page. She's fifty two. She looks really good. So yeah, a lot of celebrities just dressing up and looking hot as they do.
Speaker 6: Something else that was trending was and this is a little and this is a little more serious.
Speaker 5: The real danger from Halloween isn't like razor blades and tainted candy, but they are saying traffic and unwieldy costumes. The FDA says kids are three and a half times more likely to get hit by a car on Halloween than an average day.
Speaker 6: So costume should be visible.
Speaker 5: Your little kids should be able to see clearly where they're going their costumes, not you know, impeding their vision at all. So I don't want to fearmonger at all. But also this is more of a reminder. If you're listening in your car right now and you're gonna be driving a night, just take some extra time and be patient with the kiddos because they're out there having a ton of fun.
Speaker 6: Hopefully they don't get rained onto all.
Speaker 4: These neighborhoods are packed full of kids. Nobody's looking two ways before they you know, you can't put that on the kids. They're just they're running from house to house to house excited.
Speaker 6: So we gotta be mindful as the adults.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm amazed when I see cars driving through my neighborhood. I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Not tonight?
Speaker 4: What's matter with you?
Speaker 5: Also, I mean this just popped up because I saw this on Instagram last night. Lassi La Jasse and the Bakery is doing these pumpkin spice conchas. Which is that the conca is the sweetbread, the Mexican sweetbread.
Speaker 4: It's not that sweet though it is.
Speaker 6: The top is like sugar. The top is sugar.
Speaker 1: It sucks.
Speaker 5: It's no conscious lander. Okay, go make a jello mold, get out of my face.
Speaker 4: But they leave me to believe that it's going to be better than it is. It's it's like when you try to push that like that Mexican that Mexican kin cake on me. That's dry man, it's.
Speaker 6: Supposed to be dipsingtsito.
Speaker 5: That's why you gotta you gotta, you have coffee.
Speaker 6: You're a coffee drinker.
Speaker 5: Now stop stop with the sweet Brett Slanger, this is very cool that if Houston Bakery went completely viral, you respect show a little love.
Speaker 6: Your team sucks at baseball.
Speaker 1: Your team didn't make it.
Speaker 6: Though my team would have owned either of those teams.
Speaker 1: Let's go yeah, because.
Speaker 6: I've lived my life.
Speaker 1: This was trending not to read my lips. Alex, Oh the boys boys?
Speaker 4: So I have that or you have that? You have that draft now? So uh it's Alex and you know who.
Speaker 6: You're gonna love it?
Speaker 4: Well, this is what happens here.
Speaker 1: We go ball.
Speaker 4: You're China boys already, guy, the boys are at it again. Do you think Chile is going to win. Do you think Alex is going to win? If you're keeping track, Alex has seventeen wins on the year. Chili has four, which is a career high.
Speaker 1: It's a career high for them.
Speaker 4: It's for Meaowolf tickets radiotave opens today. Everyone's excited about meow Wolf. You're in Houston, so if you want to get into this, who's your horse? Alex or Chili? Seven one, three, two, two, five nine four five We read lips next.
Speaker 2: Hello, Morgan Freeman here with a Halloween tip. Tiger treaters love candy, but they also love reactions to their costumes. If you see a ghost, say, oh scary. If you see a witch, say please don't cast a spell on me. And if you see a devil, drop to your knees and say, I offer you my soul, dark Lord, and look forward to joining you in the searing flames of hell. The look on their little faces is priceless. Happy Halloween.
Speaker 16: It's a Ron Ryan Show. One four five.
Speaker 4: Ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. Three days Grace Animal I have become eighty percent. Chances of scattered thunderstorms throughout the day on your Halloween, keeping it a little cooler oute there.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 4: High's today of around eighty four question on the ex emergency poll question today, just as we were talking about candy and who's sneaking candy? I had some this morning. It's not a daily struggle for me. Candy is not a daily struggle. You guys all know chips, pretzels, those are that's a daily struggle for me. Candy is not. I can walk right past the bowl of candy tomorrow on the island here in the office. You know this to be true. There will be a bunch of candy sitting out there in the you know, like where all the salespeople are. There'll be a big pile of candy. I can walk past that all day. It's not a big deal for me.
Speaker 5: I will look through it and you can put on that table in the middle. I will be like, do I need this? So I want this?
Speaker 4: Am I right? And thinking they'll be candy out there tomorrow somebody brings a trash bag. Somebody will bring it.
Speaker 23: Yeah, you know, I will leave some of that candy.
Speaker 1: Will you eat?
Speaker 4: Will you eat any candy at all? Today, seventy three percent of our audience says, yes, twenty six percent of our audience. Mary and Eminem will pass through those ladios. Here's all right, all right, hey Chillie, what are you doing in here? Oh we'll play the game, yes, sir, and you're playing.
Speaker 22: I am penalification for a week.
Speaker 1: It's time to read my lips.
Speaker 4: Is four wins your career high?
Speaker 10: Possibly?
Speaker 23: I want to say I might have gone five.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I don't think so.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: I think you're I think you're having your hottest year ever.
Speaker 23: Just like the Texans. I think I'm going to do it tonight.
Speaker 1: This is you.
Speaker 23: Huh yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well it's a situation that is best surmised this way.
Speaker 2: Boys.
Speaker 1: The boys are going at it. I'd say hi to Tim, Hey, Tim, good morning, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 4: Who's playing for you today? That would be Alex Alex Okay, he's got the most wins on the season so far. Uh, Paul, welcome to the show, Paul, Good morning. Chili's playing for you, Paul.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's not for every day.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna that's just gonna bleed into every bit we do. Now.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the hype man, you should.
Speaker 1: Stick around it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should stick around for the pumpkin spic price is right.
Speaker 1: I think you'd like it. Alex. Okay, the boys are at it again.
Speaker 4: That has been locked up Chili. You kind of have the headphones. Are you going first? Are you going first? Okay?
Speaker 23: Yeah, well Alex, will you allow me to go first?
Speaker 1: Whenever you want?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 16: Thank you going?
Speaker 22: You're going going in?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 9: Let's rock.
Speaker 10: How buddy stopped so.
Speaker 4: Chilians out putting on headphones. She will not be able to hear the words I'm gonna shuffle.
Speaker 1: Tesa shuffle it up.
Speaker 4: But I want Alex to see that I'm shuffling.
Speaker 1: I'm not going Alex.
Speaker 6: Would you please look?
Speaker 4: Would you please look at them?
Speaker 1: Came and see ithole every day here? Just take one day off, Take one day off it that have no idea.
Speaker 4: That's sweet boy that your mom tells me you are. Yeah, okay, shuffled.
Speaker 5: You know what since the baby was where your mom is not texting me.
Speaker 6: She's so busy being your grandma. Yeah, you better shut up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we haven't had any sausage balls in the studio since they kids were born.
Speaker 6: My kid cave. You're talking all the sustage, botten facts.
Speaker 1: I told her not to bring thumbs out.
Speaker 23: That sounded like such a great conversation. I'm glad I missed it.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Tell your mom to get her priorities in order.
Speaker 6: Lock back in over here.
Speaker 4: Not everything's about that kid, now she forgot about us, all right, Here we go, thumbs out this rock. Twenty seconds after I say the word police, there comes chilly. Adam sent this one in. I thought it was clever. Candy porn, What candy porn? Kissborn candy porn?
Speaker 1: Kisboring?
Speaker 4: Candy porn, candy porn kitchen, poor candy porn, kick, poor candy porn, candy porn, porn, payporn. I don't hate pey porn.
Speaker 5: This guy just got kicked off of Facebook, and you want her to say.
Speaker 4: Porn, Hey the money owe me? Do you have payporn?
Speaker 19: Hey?
Speaker 1: You only news?
Speaker 4: Yeah, payporn. Okay, you don't have any cash? Pay porn's fine? Yeah, drop the candy porn, Oh, handy porn, candy porn.
Speaker 6: I thought that why he's banned from Facebook.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a good one as not wrong, buddy, for real, write down pay porn.
Speaker 16: That's that's gonna be have a new form of payment.
Speaker 6: You go buy the website.
Speaker 16: Okay, I just.
Speaker 4: Bought it payporn dot com.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Shane set this one in thumbs up. Don't do that the thumbs up.
Speaker 23: You don't go like man, you go your thumbs up.
Speaker 4: He's got this thumbs up, all right, thumb out. Bone phone, bone phone, Yes, yes, candy porn bone phone. That was a Chilli's old single. And bring him up on the bone phone.
Speaker 5: My god, the way he nods his head, we get it, like, yeah, you gonna call you.
Speaker 4: Get a call Chili on the bone phone. I'm sure this was meant for Alex the band from saying this. Thomas sent this in here we go one half walk half one half.
Speaker 22: Whatever, one half one like the number one and a half one half.
Speaker 1: Got well done, buddy, well done, well done.
Speaker 21: Let's just do the.
Speaker 1: One half. Yeah, I did not understand, mats.
Speaker 4: Let's just do five and a half candy corns. Let's just let's just do five and a half.
Speaker 1: It's the number you had to pick opposite side.
Speaker 4: How many candy corns in the mouth? Five and a half?
Speaker 7: No, it's over under five and a half. It means that there's no way you could get five and a half.
Speaker 4: Well using whole candy corns, right, so you need to.
Speaker 7: Have five or six, so you would haven't even split it just from.
Speaker 1: The other half.
Speaker 4: Who's on first?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that hard? Was that hard?
Speaker 4: Okay? Look, he's already going into the game angry. He's going in angry. This your mom's on the hotline. She said, knock it off. I'm sorry, that was my mom. Knock it off. Sorry, I got confused. There's my mom. Knock it off.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 4: Alex is now changing out his headphones. He will not be able to hear me.
Speaker 23: He put his regular headphones off, put on ear muffs.
Speaker 4: Okay, here we go. You got two two. Nice job, nice jomp. Sierra sent this.
Speaker 6: In is automatic supers.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: These guys just started singing. They went with that. Yeah, I'm up midnight smash. What midnight smash something smash, midnight smash, don now midnight smash donow midnight smash, mid night smash, midnight.
Speaker 23: Booty call?
Speaker 6: What is that in reference to him?
Speaker 4: But the monster mash. It was a midnight smash.
Speaker 5: It was a midnight smash, monster mash.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 6: He said he was going to be monster mashing on the pod.
Speaker 4: I love how you guys. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: That's an excuse to not be able to read the lips of the words. I don't know what that means. Who cares what it means? Well, it has to make sense. You can't just say yeah.
Speaker 4: And midnight Smash is a lyric of the boot of the most popular hollow on the ball.
Speaker 6: Time you ever saw the main words?
Speaker 4: Kimberly sent this in for the first time.
Speaker 6: She's a first word submitting, first.
Speaker 4: Time ever submitting a word, and just went, gee, Jesus.
Speaker 23: Right, Kimberly dangerous grounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, because it's him. He's already I see, he's a race car in the red. He's a race car in the red already, all right, Kimberly.
Speaker 14: Smoke coming out of his arms up.
Speaker 24: Thumb thrust, thump, thrust, thumb thrust, thump, thruster, thumb thump, thumb thrust, thump, thrust, thumb thrust, thumb thump, thumb thrust thumb thumb thrust.
Speaker 23: Now, yeah, no care for my safety. For the first time ever in this ship.
Speaker 1: Kimberly for the first time Everton.
Speaker 5: Kimberly, kim here we go, Kimbo Slice, Kimbo thumb thrust.
Speaker 4: He got stuck on thumb.
Speaker 16: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 6: Jrod. You were saying thumb.
Speaker 4: I were saying thumb, you and not pronounced thumb. Come thrust, Alice, if you get rid of all that. While she's telling, oh not, Tim Paulo.
Speaker 1: Paul Chilly was the right horse today. What do you giving Paul Pallo?
Speaker 5: You get me out, me out Wolves radio tape tickets. It's brand new in Houston, universible to media experience.
Speaker 6: You're gonna love it.
Speaker 5: It opens today and you win because you picked the Chile.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 8: Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: All right man, thank you, great John Jallay, Houston's Rock, Houston's and The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four or five, The Buzz Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show. We gave away Lincoln Park tickets. You gotta get up early man, Homeroom got those tickets this morning, Homeroom, first hour of the show between six and seven. There there's a little thing we do with the fun facts and the fun fact flashback. We sent someone off to Arlington to go check out Lincoln Park next Friday. Chili will have those for you one more day tomorrow. I'm guessing he'll put them in there at around seven twenty tomorrow if you'd like us to get to the tickets to go see Lincoln Park. Eighty percent chances of scattered thunderstarts for your Halloween highs today of around eighty four, I mean already one final time. Houston's headlines what you got Yeah?
Speaker 5: With election Day five days away, Kamala Harris and Donald Trump will be spending their halloweens.
Speaker 6: Campaigning in Arizona.
Speaker 5: Harris will be holding a Democratic rally in Phoenix with Mexican American band Los Sigres del Norte, while Trump will be holding a Republican rally in Glendale with Tucker Carlson. Both candidates will also be in Nevada today, as well as Trump visiting New Mexico. I foun this schedule for them. Here in Houston, a dangerous you drug is making its way around the area. The DEA in Houston says pink cocaine has been found in Harris, Hayes, and Travis Counties. Pink cocaine is actually a combination of several different drugs, possibly including fentanyl, ketamine, MDMA, meth, and cocaine.
Speaker 6: Each batch of drugs is reportedly different.
Speaker 5: Making its effects on the human body totally unpredictable. Officials say the drug also goes by.
Speaker 6: The name Tussy or two s. It's spelled TUSI. Halloween is finally here for some of us, it's been a long time clubbing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: The average person started prepping for Halloween and thinking about costumes just over five weeks ago, but people in their twenties and thirties say they've been prepping for almost seven weeks. People who say they go big on Halloween have been planning since mid August. According to the National Retail Federation, we'll spend eleven point six billion dollars on Halloween this year. That's like on costumes, decorations, candy, greeting cards as well. Seventy two percent of Americans are so this year. Sixty seven will hand out candy, and fifty two percent of us have put up decorations. Almost half of us are dressing up. I have not asked you, Rod, are you wearing a costume? Is it a surprise?
Speaker 4: Because there was no there was no formal, there was no party this year following party. So, I mean, I got a ton of stuff. I'm busted out a bin tonight. I don't know. I'll put something on today.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, they're your crop closet.
Speaker 4: I didn't buy anything new, and you.
Speaker 6: Are going to dress up?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. I'm kind of plained by the weather too. I got some viral Halloween videos that I think are really good today on LinkedIn guests. It's a separate I don't really have a three things you must see today, but I want you to see these Halloween videos. They're all viral, they're all really really good. Because about six or seven of them on LinkedIn guests, I think you should go check those out.
Speaker 5: Awesome blog page, world famous Rod Rode Show blog page at the Mudds dot com. There's gonna be a hearing to decide whether or not the Menandez brothers will be released from prison.
Speaker 6: It is set for December eleventh.
Speaker 5: According to TEMs, a judge will make a decision on that day that could see Eric and Lyle walk free immediately. The brothers were convicted of fatally shooting their parents in nineteen eighty nine. Recent evidence in a Netflix series have renewed interest in the case. The sight of the gruesome murders of Jose and Kiddy Menendez by their sons has also become a tourist attraction. The Beverly Hills Police Department say they've responded to eighteen trespassing and noise complaints around the home since the docudrama hit Netflix. As a way to leave a tight knit group like a band, email may not be the best way. According to members of Primus, drummer tim Irb Alexander sent them an email almost two weeks ago saying he'd lost his passion for playing and was leaving the band. Yeah, he quit the band via email and their statement, Primus said the departure of Alexander came as a complete shock to all of them. The band isn't canceling any shows, though they are featuring members of Holy Mackerel, Frog Brigade, Brigade and Tool to develop the Gaps until they complete search for.
Speaker 6: The Greatest Drummer on Earth.
Speaker 5: I nominate Ron Ryan one Last Hurrah, the always wanted to be in a band?
Speaker 1: The okayest drummer of all time?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Email, Okay, you want to avoid conflict? Do you want to do it face to face speaking of drummers, that it's it's rock lore. Phil Collins, drummer, he asked his second wife for a divorce via Facts Center of Facts said we're getting divorced. I don't know if that's true or not. That's always been talked about.
Speaker 5: I'm not a musician, but Oscar de la Hoya apparently like told.
Speaker 6: His publicist to tell.
Speaker 5: That Shine or whatever the beauty queen was, that they were like broken up and he was getting married to someone else.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I don't know. The fax machine might be the coldest thing ever.
Speaker 1: Most signals would.
Speaker 4: Talking drums.
Speaker 1: What do you got? In baseball, the Dodgers won the World Series last night.
Speaker 7: They beat the Yankees seven to six to the series four games to one. Dodgers Freddy Freeman was named World Series MVP. It's the dodgers eighth title in franchise history. And football, Texans are back in action tonight. They're gonna play the Jets on Thursday Night Football. There are two point underdogs heading into this one. Kickoffs at seven fifteen and you can watch the game on Prime Video right now. Caller ten to seven, one, three, two and two five nine for five. I got a pair of tickets to go see U of H host Kansas State this Saturday at TDECU Stadium.
Speaker 1: No cool caller ten.
Speaker 7: Seven, one, three, two and two five nine for five. Those tickets are yours. In basketball, Rockets are also going to be on the road tonight. They're gonna play the Mavericks in Dallas. Tip off for that seven thirty, and you can listen to the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 19: Houston, Houston's alternative and tell them of the Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five, The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Ninety four to five, The Buzz Green Day, Welcome to the nine o'clock hour. Everybody got a chance to get after some alternative income. Coming up in just a second, that's our national contest. You gotta chance to win one thousand dollars. And then it's local, local Local Dane Cook tickets, he's playing Saturday Night by you Music Center week. Got tickets for you coming.
Speaker 1: Up on Know the Show eighty percent chances a gat at thunderstorms.
Speaker 4: Many of you are telling me where you're at it is raining. It looks like it's raining outside here at in the beautiful crime free Galleria area of Houston Highs today of around eighty four two people and two people only have done this this morning, and I need more. Two people went in the store. I made a purchase the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. It's payday for me.
Speaker 1: It's not enough.
Speaker 4: People's payday for Tessa today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, let me check my accounts.
Speaker 4: Last day of the month, so payday for some of you. Ashley Jacobs went in and spent some money, thank you. Daniel Schaeffer went in and spent some money in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. I get it. It's the last day of the month. It is still Breast Cancer Awareness Month's still much work to be done. There's still much of everything to be done. So boobs rock merchandise that really popular. Yesterday we had a huge day of sales. So I'm just reminding you get into the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. I'm keeping the store open rest of the week through the weekend. Monday at ten o'clock, everything comes down, okay, and that means the bidding. For the first time ever, we're incorporating an auction to the rod Ryan Show Cares Online store. Two unique items, the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary custom rapped acoustic guitar, and the one of a kind embroidered jean jacket autographed by all of the bands that performed at the twentieth anniversary party.
Speaker 1: High Bid on Monday, November fourth, at ten am.
Speaker 4: Owns these items. They are two individual items. And then you've got the hoodie.
Speaker 20: It's eighty four today. If you got up today at like four o'clock, maybe you needed a hoodie. If you were outside. You're gonna need that hoodie at some point in your life. So get after that. And the pretend the phony. The phony concert with all the funny band names.
Speaker 4: Winning song I'm Throwback Thursday will be played today at nine thirty. Let's see if Silverchair is still holding everyone off? Ye have silver Chair. Silverchair has four hundred and ninety one votes. Prodigy has three hundred and twenty three votes. Meat Puppets not even one hundred votes. Okay, so there's that. I don't have the three things you must see today. I talked about those Halloween those viral Halloween videos. Those are really really good. Those are really really good. I suggest you go check them out. If I was to do with three things you must see. It's just one thing you must see. I thought this was amazing because you know, you think of a piano and it's it's a separate kind of instrument, but it is a percussive instrument. Percussive means hitting to hit like a drumstick hits a drum, and it hits the bongos, your hands on them. It's a percussive instrument. A hammer hits a chord, you press down on the key a sing You ever watched a horror movie and they just hit that one note.
Speaker 1: B Yes, it's and.
Speaker 4: It's real slow, right, yeah, it could add to the suspense and then the temple gets faster and the faster and faster.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is ridiculous. What I have for you?
Speaker 4: A concert pianist in Romania just broke a world record hitting the same piano key five hundred times in thirty seconds. What do we have, Billy Joel? I think it's is it angry young man? I don't know the name of the song.
Speaker 6: He's just banging the heck out of the piano.
Speaker 4: That there's that We don't have that song?
Speaker 1: Damn uptown girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not really gonna showcase what I'm looking for. Excuse me, excuse me, sir.
Speaker 1: We strictly do eighties Joel. Okay, well you're gonna get this.
Speaker 4: Okay. This is the guy two fingers one key on the piano world record. Take a listen. It's unbelievable. It's unbelievable, new world record. It's something that you really need to see. There's a really really cool video for you on linksin yesterday. All Right, maybe I just thought that was cool.
Speaker 9: Its cool.
Speaker 6: It's cool, dude, it's cool. Please trust us.
Speaker 1: It's cool.
Speaker 6: Tell them it's cool.
Speaker 1: Alex heard from a dentist this morning. I guess the.
Speaker 4: Listen. Dentists don't like this holiday. Okay, no, but not all of them are like, hey listen, no sugar, no CANi, no, no, they do like it because they get all the business. Well, but they they do want your children to have good dental health. Okay, he said. Reminder for the parents out there, of which I'm one, Alex, your kid's not eating the candy yet, but it's coming.
Speaker 1: Just milk.
Speaker 4: It's the suckers.
Speaker 1: It's sweet.
Speaker 4: It's the things that take a long time. It's the sugar that sits in your mouth for a long time. It's yes, it's anything. It's the suckers. And you know what's maybe the worst thing, and my kid, it's my it's your favorite. The ring pops.
Speaker 1: You so love those.
Speaker 6: When I was hurry, it's just just like me.
Speaker 4: It's just a slow, NonStop drip of sugar and it's coating your teeth. Yeah, all the candy is gonna coat your teeth. But then it's kind of in and out with a candy bar.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 4: But when it's the suckers just coating, that's the stuff that just and then anything that's sticky, okay, it's the sticky it sticks to here.
Speaker 1: The bidd O Honey now my favorite, and they are so bad.
Speaker 4: I guess Starburst would be real sticky.
Speaker 5: Star Wars Yeah, Star Wars are sticky and chewy that any of that tappy stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sticky and chewy. Four out of five Dennis are cool. Okay with the Halloween candy, it's that one rogue Dennis. It's like, listen, no candy at all. The four out of five are saying it's the suckers and it's the stuff that stays in the mouth a long time.
Speaker 1: Is Gobstopper a thing. Yeah, is that still a candy? I don't know if it still is. I know what they are?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 8: Ever?
Speaker 1: Last? What about a Jawbreaker? What was that? Gobstoppers were kind of like is it the same thing? They were just different brands.
Speaker 4: Didn't jawbreaker even have a flavor or it was just something to do? It really wasn't overly sugary, and it was a terrible choking hazard.
Speaker 1: That it had, Like the different colors and get to the layers, that's what was That was the It was almost a task.
Speaker 4: It was almost an activity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like, well, I'm gonna finish this today.
Speaker 4: You weren't eating candy. It was just it was like trying to get to the different layers of colors. It didn't taste real good.
Speaker 7: And you always kind of felt like you had a weapon too, because it's like it's a messages.
Speaker 1: I'm throw this out.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I whipped one. I had ants when I was a kid.
Speaker 6: Oh you, I'm sure so awful to aunt Sue.
Speaker 1: Listen, listened. She got mouthy sometimes when they're talking.
Speaker 4: Lond and so you used to get mouth off sisters.
Speaker 1: Sisters, you know, all right here we go keyword.
Speaker 4: Listen carefully, go get a thousand dollars or find the buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Happy Halloween, everybody.
Speaker 4: You're doing your last minute voting on Throwback Thursday. You're shopping in the rod Ryan Show Cares online store. You're looking at the Sixtagram Thursday feature, and you're just hoping for the best with this guy here online.
Speaker 16: It's Alix Online ninety four five.
Speaker 14: The buzz.
Speaker 7: Well is the same alo we do every Halloween on this show.
Speaker 1: You'll be virtually carving a pumpkin.
Speaker 7: Yes, baby, you don't have to clean up the guts. Let's go throw away a rotten pumpkin in a couple of days. You don't get worried about kids smashing it. Yes, you just X out of it and you don't have to ever look at it again. You can also share it online and Todd Boss send it to me on Twitter. He uh, he did a past the gravy pumpkin. He put the past the gravy logo and it says p TG. I thought that was the best way to teach what you did.
Speaker 1: Do you see what I did?
Speaker 23: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 5: I can't say it, but I think you should go look at it.
Speaker 1: Rhyme duck.
Speaker 7: I wrote, come my pump but it's not not with a d who hurt you?
Speaker 4: It is fun who hurts you?
Speaker 1: Let me write you come from the right stuff that I should write.
Speaker 4: Wonderful loving parents. I don't understand what went wrong.
Speaker 1: All of the bad had to come out in some way.
Speaker 6: And it was all you wish you were a bad throw up.
Speaker 4: This pumpkin carving website goes back to Travis Yeah doing Travis's surf report. This has been done I think every single year for about for about eighteen nineteen years.
Speaker 1: Now you can make it nighttime.
Speaker 7: You can turn the candles on, you can turn the candles off.
Speaker 1: Go check out make your own.
Speaker 7: Virtual pumpkin today at the Wee Write show page at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 25: I went trick great treating today. I was said to do it every day. I went to the first house after school. The first man I saw wasn't cool. He gave me a tooth breast to clean my teeth. I told him I want a sugary treat. She said no and walked away, so I thanked him in a special way. I went to the next house in Rainbow Bell the grown up wasn't cool. I could already tell. She gave me a raisin, said they're healthy for me. I said, I want chocolate, can't you see? She said no and closed the door. So I sure think that's.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 13: Give a good start.
Speaker 1: No, you're not so tough, happy.
Speaker 25: Hell and some two year when I'm not kind of do, you'll know what to do. I love Tony and that's no light, battery.
Speaker 6: Sweet, or else he'll die.
Speaker 1: Bit True.
Speaker 4: Show ninety four or five The Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan's Show. Brent and Zach from Shineedown, we're here for the rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary party. They took time to sign a one of a kind embroidered Levi Jean jacket. All of the band names and who from the band were here. They're engra they're embroidered into the back of the jacket. Okay, just embroidery is awesome to begin with, and then they all signed it. So the guitar and the lead singer of Shine Down are on the back of that jacket. That jacket is up for sale now. Okay, it's a one of a kind autographed twentieth anniversary logo. All the bands signed it one of a kind jacket. We have an auction in the Rod Ryan show Cares online store. The other item in there is the twentieth anniversary custom wrapped acoustic guitar. Think you cheeto over at Bulp Printing, wraps and graphics. Our friend Jessica is the one that did the jacket for us, and it's just it's amazing. These two items. They're gonna bring in a ton of money. I'm gonna keep the auction open today tomorrow through the weekend. The high bid on these two items Monday, November fourth. This coming Monday, ten am. Are gonna own those items. Okay, there's two of those guitars. I took one home. You've played it yet, I didn't, nor do I play guitar. So yeah, I can't even noodle. I can't even like noodle something cool. I can't even like look like I might note a little something. I can't do anything I like. It's hard, so it's too cool to play just sitting out there. I have it right in my living room. Okay, guys, Throwback Thursday, thank you for voting. Let me refresh one final time. It is nine thirty.
Speaker 1: Total votes today.
Speaker 4: Nine Okay, not Bad Meat Puppets ninety five votes. Products You Breathe four hundred and forty three votes, Silver Chair Tomorrow five hundred and thirty one votes.
Speaker 25: Winner, Mom it's so bad Thursday, Whatever the hell that is?
Speaker 17: Here's your throwback Thursday winner on ninety four to five The.
Speaker 26: Bush God God isay, honballastic?
Speaker 6: Won't you come with me to a place in a little time?
Speaker 26: The only way again, there's.
Speaker 1: To go straight down.
Speaker 13: There's the bathroom.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 13: There is no saying.
Speaker 1: In the world around chap is very.
Speaker 27: Day today you say the money isn't everything.
Speaker 13: We'd like see you leave with the.
Speaker 9: Rea.
Speaker 13: Think you can keep on go a well living like it can? Oh were strong, read out very hard to day. Ye you got a bill back, my boy, my boy.
Speaker 9: My ChIL.
Speaker 18: You got still black boy.
Speaker 13: My boy will.
Speaker 18: Wall three cow way back, black cow?
Speaker 9: Why tail?
Speaker 13: See how why you black?
Speaker 4: Black?
Speaker 14: Halloween is almost here, ladies.
Speaker 1: You know what that means.
Speaker 21: Time to dress like a slut back now to get the best costumes at slut City.
Speaker 14: Shot, we have the sluttiest costume since that mess you wore last year.
Speaker 8: Slut City has.
Speaker 21: Slutty pirates, slood vampire, sludy, nurse, forycats, Yankee cough.
Speaker 14: Our costumes are all slut all the time. If you're not that pretty, slat City, check out.
Speaker 21: The new sloaty Door, Slutty Braves, Slutty Tangle. We have all the slutty princesses. If it ain't fluty, we don't have it.
Speaker 14: It's slut City. Guy section. We don't have a guy section. You're wearing you're a god.
Speaker 21: If guy's been more than five seconds on a costume, they are a jewice. We're a teacher, Hugh Douche. Slut City is all about the sluts. Slut City taking the chore and of dressing like a whore for Halloween. Ask you about our stud Kardashian fatsuit.
Speaker 14: But Stanky is got them. We have what optional beer, Get it now. It's slut City.
Speaker 21: Shoot slut City, free parking and rear extra five percent off of your name is Krista because Christa's are sluts.
Speaker 16: Set Ryan Show. Don't worry, guys, the zombies are looking for brains. You guys are safe. Ninety four five The Buzz, not only.
Speaker 1: Four or five The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Good Morning, Rob Ryan's Show, Alex throwing all the Halloween stuff at you. Yeah, before we get out of here. The name of the Little Girl I get an email about it all the time. It's like, I know you've said it a ton of times. What's the name of the little girl Halloween song? Can you send me a link? I need to find it on YouTube to share it with my son. The name of the band is eat My Pumpkin.
Speaker 6: Right, Either that's the name of the band or the song.
Speaker 4: I think it's Eat My Pumpkin and the song is Trigger Tree.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Look, I don't know when we have Eat My Pumpkin song. That is what I type into our system, and that is what I then grab and throw and that I do not care the name or the artist of that song.
Speaker 1: That is what plays.
Speaker 4: That's how you labeled that.
Speaker 1: That's how I find it.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, Okay, I think the name of the band is eat My Pumpkin.
Speaker 14: You'll look that up, all right?
Speaker 4: Eighty percent chances scanned with understorms highs up around eighty four today. What are you giving away on know the show?
Speaker 5: I have left a pair of tickets to see Dane Cook. He's going to play by you Music Center this Saturday. Not play He's he's a comedian, so he's gonna do his show there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, set perform. Keep the phone number handy seven one three two. Tessa will have a question for you on the flip of this break.
Speaker 1: Houston and The rod Ryan Morning Show six Am, The.
Speaker 4: Buzz ninety four five the Buzz, Welcome back rod Ryan Show. Wrapping up this Halloween the show with tickets to go see Dane Cook. He'll be in town performing Saturday night. Buy you Music Center. You can still geus some tickets for this show. Just give you a free pair right now. What's your question gonna be?
Speaker 5: What is what is American America's favorite thing about Halloween?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Come on, there was a pull.
Speaker 1: I think I don't know. See if they know the show all right?
Speaker 4: Seven one three two. If you know the shows to cut through.
Speaker 16: Hint, he wants us to cut thrush. This is the rod Ryan Show on ninety four five.
Speaker 7: The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Bush whipping it out. Kevin Rosgale had a birthday yesterday.
Speaker 8: How old?
Speaker 14: I mean?
Speaker 4: He is a vampire and the same thing with when he was married to Gwen Stefani. I don't know what the hell they were eating, if they were eating at all, if they were just drinking blood. But she's a little vampiric too. But you've seen him, you know, like what we can shape he's in and how great he looks. How old yesterday was his birthday?
Speaker 1: Fifty four fifty nine yesterday?
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, fifty nine years old.
Speaker 1: I was feel like I was guessing too high.
Speaker 4: Shredded and the dude is still shredded too, Like he's fit. He's both insanely fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, both of them. Crazy.
Speaker 4: Good morning, everybody. I hope you're on to a great start to your day. Thank you for participating today. If you participated at all, even if you just listened, thank you. That's the most important thing. But if you emailed or voted on something, ooh, emergency poll question, I got to wrap that up too, But I don't want to give away your thing. Eighty percent chances scattered with thunderstorms. Maybe I'll take a closer look at that too before we get out of here. The hope is that maybe the rain I want to see if they changed it at all. I'm going like, I'm looking at the hourly today for the rain, and it really does start to light up, lighting up around five o'clock. At six o'clock, it's a twenty four percent chance of rain. Seven and eight, you're in the teens fourteen percent chance of rain. I'm trick or treating in that. Yeah, I'm trick or treating all day, all night in that. So right now it's looking like the kids are gonna be good out there tricking, tricking and treating.
Speaker 16: He is now time for Know This Show on ninety four.
Speaker 4: Five The Buzz.
Speaker 18: La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 9: La la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: Di do did you do? Did you do too?
Speaker 4: Over to the phones. Good morning, Rod Ryan Show, Good morning, you're doing really good man.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 4: Thomas perfect? Thomas, Welcome to Know the Show. Tessa, what's your question?
Speaker 6: Hey Tamas? Tell me what is America's favorite thing about Halloween?
Speaker 8: Come on, Candy easy, Well, wasn't that fun?
Speaker 17: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff Will Be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com.