Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following program is sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content. Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science Today right here, right now.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams, Science director at Invite Health, and happy Saturday morning to everyone.
Speaker 4: Big day for me.
Speaker 3: We've got the big game tonight, the Allions taking on the Commanders. Oh and so it's a late game though, so I will be, I guess, putting in my time in other ways throughout the day until kickoff. But in any event, I'm very, very excited to be with you this morning to talk about health and wellness and nutrition and of course are wonderful supplements which, by the way, I have a special deal going on. So I have a couple of products that I'm going to be discussing with you this morning. And those products are on a buy one, get one free, but if you use the promo code Amanda Wor, you're going to get an additional ten percent off. So that is a wonderful savings for you, So definitely take advantage of that. That's Amanda Wor. You get that additional ten percent off. Now let's talk a bit about energy. This is something that I've been getting quite a few calls and emails about in the past week, and I guess it's because it's been a bitterly cold up there in New York and with the cold weather and grace skys, sometimes folks feel like their energy levels are fairly impacted by this. And I certainly understand that. I remember many years living in Michigan and in the winter I would feel a little on the lethargic side. You know, most of it it was because it was usually you never saw the peak of sun and it was grace guys all of the time along with that cold, wintry weather. And I wish I knew the things that I know today. I wish I knew those things back then, because then there would be many different nutrients that I could have turned to to give me that extra little pep in my step because sometimes we all need that. And we know that some folks do deal with seasonal effective disorder, or even the wintertime blues, which is not as severe as SAD, which is seasonal effective disorder. SAD also can stand for the standard American diet, which by the way, is not going to help your case if you are dealing with the wintertime blues or seasonal effective disorder. So I always stress foods. How much foods make a difference in the way that you feel. We know that if we adhere to more of a Mediterranean style way of eating, that can certainly resolve many of the issues that our body can present to us.
Speaker 4: So whether that's you just feeling.
Speaker 3: Lethargic, whether that's feeling like you have achy joints, in any event, if we eat a more low inflammatory diet, it makes everything better. So if you need assistance on how to eat a more healthy diet, please reach out to us. We have our nutritional experts who are available seven days a week.
Speaker 4: They are incredibly.
Speaker 3: Well trained and passionate.
Speaker 4: About helping you help yourself. And that's it. That's a key thing.
Speaker 3: Is number one, it's a free service. Number two is to be able to go in and talk to someone who has years and years of experience who can really help you identify the best ways to address some of the health concerns that perhaps you're dealing with. So, whether that is that you feel like you have low energy, maybe your sleep cycle is a little off, perhaps you have high levels of stress, please go in and talk to one of our nutritional experts. Now, keep in mind, if you cannot make it into one of our stores, you can just give us a call and we will patch you through to speak with one of the nutritionists.
Speaker 4: Which is a lovely, lovely thing for you.
Speaker 3: Now when it comes to your diet and how much your diet can influence what you basically are doing every day. This is kind of that key takeaway that we always stress at Invite Health, and we have for over you know, close to thirty years.
Speaker 4: Now is foods matter?
Speaker 3: Even just this week we can see where the FDA finally has banned.
Speaker 4: Red number three.
Speaker 3: Now I've been getting many questions about this, Well, what about red forty and what about you know, yellow number you know six, all of those other food dyes and food colorings we should be avoiding. I always say, if something is synthetic, we should avoid it at all costs. We want to be using things that come from nature that can actually help to support and optimize the way that our body is working each day. We always have to keep that in mind. If we have synthetic food colorings, if we are using artificial colors and sweeteners in our foods, that affects ourselves in a very negative way. We don't want that to happen. So this is why I always talk about.
Speaker 4: Foods and why foods matter. Let food be thy medicine.
Speaker 3: Talk to one of our nutritionis and they can get you on the right track so that you can start to select healthier choices each day. Now, when it comes to the wind for time blues, so when it comes to low energy levels, we have so many different formulations that can help to encourage better sell energy production. One product in particular that I like to turn to for a variety of different reasons, but for those who are feeling kind of like a little bit of that you wake up in the morning and you don't feel like you have that pep to your step, this is a wonderful go to product and it's called oranges HX. The oranges HX is a blend of key nutrients that really helps to facilitate the way that your cells can create energy, which is a key thing because if we don't have energy, we can't really have any of that giddy up and go. So in the Oranges HX there are a blend of key power nutrients and antioxidants to help us fight off free radicals, which is important first and foremost because we know that in our environment, both extrinsically so from the outside as well as what is generated internally in the body, we are continuously under assault of free radicals, and those free radicals create a significant amount of damage and can actually alter the way that the body is functioning. So we always want to have high antioxidants going into our system each and every single day. So through taking one scoop of that Oranges HX every day, this allows us to have better regulation or better control over fighting those free radicals.
Speaker 4: So what's actually.
Speaker 3: In this formulation, well, hence the name oranges, it has those key nutrients that are coming from those orange pigmented fruits and vegetables. So number one, that's going to give us a wonderful source for carotenoids, and we know that carotenoids are very, very beneficial when it comes to the health of our eyes. So maybe you have a lot of digital eye strain, for example, which is not an ideal thing, and we definitely want to be able to combat that. And we also know that when it comes to the way in which the brain is using carotenoids, it really helps us with focus and attention and for the protective measures for memory as our brain is getting older. So this is those side benefits. I oftentimes talk about side benefits that go along with our formulations, but it's not just limited to those orange pigmented fruits and vegetables. We have a wide variety of other nutrients that are contained in this formulation, including the power of the amino acid touring. And I'm going to talk in some detail about why touring is so helpful.
Speaker 4: For all systems.
Speaker 3: So all systems ago and this is why I say, if you want to kick your day off right, take a scoop of that orange is HX, because you're gonna get the touring, you're gonna get those carotenoids, you're going to get dimethyl glycine. We know that dimethyl glycine is incredibly helpful when it comes to the way in which our body creates glutathione.
Speaker 4: Glute to thione happens.
Speaker 3: To be one of the body's key antioxidants, naturally occurring antioxidants, and part of the way in which the glutathione is made is through dimethyl glycine. So if we are supplementing with dimethyl glycine, this encourages the body to create and generate more glutathione, which is wonderful for daily detoxification. And remember, if we are dealing and contending with different free radicals and different toxins in our environment, we want to be able to have a means to an end to target that. So this is where the dimethyl glycine becomes very helpful for us. It also has panics gensing in it. We know that gensing is oftentimes touted as one of the best herbs that we can turn to when it comes to energy production. And what's lovely about gen sing extract is it's a non stimulant, so it's much different than say just getting up in.
Speaker 4: The morning and you know, chugging on.
Speaker 3: Your coffee or your espresso, which gives you that instant kind of push of energy. But then it dissipates. So if we're using the gensing, it gives us a nice steady state of continuous energy. And this is why when people use the Oranges HX, they really truly feel that difference.
Speaker 4: And I have some folks who take it before they go and work out.
Speaker 3: I have other folks who are maybe dealing with a condition like chronic fatigue syndrome or fibromyalgia, and they find the true benefit of supplementing with that Oranges HX each day. And of course, think of the side benefits that you're getting with that. Maybe you are in front of your computer all day long and at the end of the day you feel like your eyes feel a little bit tired. This is where those carotenoids that are contained in Oranges HX certainly pack a really powerful punch. So you have this combination of all of these nutrients that are working synergistically together to help to enhance your energy production and to really zero in on focus and attention because you're getting anostol. Now, what anostol is is in a way, it's almost like a little micro b vitamin, and anocetol really helps with that cell to cell communication within the brain. So I always say we all want to be firing on all cylinders at all times. So having the exposure to anosatol along with dimethyl glysing to target neuroinflammation and neurotoxicity, this is what allows you to feel that difference. So you take that scoop of that orangees HX and you know, within the half hour, you're really saying to yourself, Wow, you know, I do feel more energy. I do feel like I have better focus and attention to go ahead and tackle all of the things that I have scheduled out for myself for the day. And then we have the touring, and touring is one of the most abundant amino acids in the human body, and it's really key to so many different functions. And when we're looking at the many different mechanisms of how touring is working, we can look at it certainly in the setting of cardiovascular health and with blood pressure regulation and with heart rhythm, but we also know that with that touring comes a really great way for us to generate up support for our nervous system. And if you're already trending towards that side of being a little bit more on the anxious side, or if you have low energy.
Speaker 2: Low mood.
Speaker 3: When you include touring into your daily routine, it really helps to fast track the way that the central nervous system is regulating the stress response. And many times when people think of the amino acid touring, you might be, you know, kind of compartmentalizing that into cardiovascular health, and we know that it does so much more beyond that. So this is why when you really start to analyze this product and you say, wow, it's helping with you my cells to fight off free radicals because touring in and of itself has antioxidant capacity. It's certainly helping with liver detoxification, and it's we know it's helping when it comes to heart function and the contractility of the heart, so the heart rhythm. This is why the oranges HX and the combination of these nutrients allows you to start your day off in an energy filled state, and that energy can help to maintain throughout the day, which is really really very helpful. And then you start to devise out the scientific research of this formulation, and this is where the fun begins with orange just HX for me, because I'm always looking at the science behind different nutrients and when I start to analyze the way in which touring and dimethyl glycine and panics gensing are all working, and the way that they work lovely together. This is why this I look at not just as an energy formulation, but really as an anti aging formulation because it's giving you such extreme support for your cells. And remember today you can get this not only on a buy one, get one free, but you get that additional ten percent off when you use that promo code, Amanda wor So, do make sure that you write down the phone number in the spot that you're gonna hear coming up, because you want to take advantage of that wonderful savings. So what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna take a quick break. When I get back from that break, I'm gonna talk a little bit more about the science. Then we're gonna switch over to joint Help because I have a wonderful product that's on special today that does so much for those who are in more of.
Speaker 4: That acute situation.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have an injury, I have a product that can definitely help give you that support to ease inflammation and ease discomfort.
Speaker 4: So stick around. I will be right back just after this.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Amanda wor take an.
Speaker 4: Additional ten percent off. That's right.
Speaker 3: Use promo code Amanda WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Amanda WA to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite health dot com. Don't wait. Call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two and welcome back to Invite Health Radio. I am doctor Amanda Williams. We are now on every Saturday at seven thirty until nine o'clock. So on the hour, you will have the pleasure of listening to Jerry Hickey. He's got great information to talk to you about today. Talk to Jerry a few times throughout the week as we were planning out this weekend's line up, and you know, Jerry's such a such a wonderful person and has been such a great mentor for me. I don't think I could be more fortunate to be able to turn to Jerry for different questions. So you definitely want to stick around because you want to hear what Jerry is bringing your way. Now, let's talk touring a little bit more. Because the nutrients in the oranges HX includes the power of the amino acid touring.
Speaker 4: And we certainly know that touring.
Speaker 3: Has been studied extensively in terms of the cardiovascular help and we can see how it helps to protect the lining of the blood vessels. But we also know that it goes beyond that. It can cross the blood brain barrier. It can really support the neuronal connections or the brain cell connections, which is great if we're dealing with problems with attention or focus, or maybe you do feel like your memory is slipping. Just a hint, then taking that touring each is a wonderful way for us to replenish those supplies because remember, whenever we're looking at vitamins, minerals, or different amino acids, these are things that are naturally occurring in the body, and as we age, sometimes those levels and for you know, different reasons, maybe we're dealing with a chronic disease state, those levels can start to diminish. So it's always wise or advantageous that we add those back in. So touring, oftentimes, in the world of anti aging medicine is really looked at as being a primary anti aging nutrent and there's a lot of different reasons why. We can look at how it works as an antioxidant to fight off free radicals, we can look how it is involved integrally in so many different systems, the circulatory system, the central nervous system, and even with blood glucose regulations and when we're looking at our end cren system. So touring is incredibly important, and we also know that it can be beneficial when it comes to weight management because it is helping to support the way the body is handling and managing daily stressors. So when you look at the oranges Hix and you say, okay, I get the power of ginsing, which we know can help give me that pep. I'm getting all of these carotenoids, which is helping my eyes and my brain and helping to fight off free radicals. Plus I get this high abundance of touring, which is working in all systems. This is why this product remains so incredibly popular. It was brought to us many many years ago by the late great doctor Pressman, and he, like Jerry Hickey, are you know, We're both just masters at putting together these nutraceutical formulations to enhance more than just one system. And this is what I oftentimes enjoy talking about is when you look at the human body, everything is interconnected. We can't just isolate and say, oh, well, you know we're dealing with this heart condition and that has absolutely nothing to do with the kidneys. Everything is interacting and everything is interconnected. So when we're using a dietary supplement, we want something that's going to be comprehensive, that is yielding us all of these powerful side benefits as I call them, to help with all cells in the body. And this is where that oranges HX really can give you that added support. Now, before the break, I said, I wanted to talk about joint health and perhaps maybe you know you have.
Speaker 4: A recent injury.
Speaker 3: Maybe you have a back, you know, low back issue. Maybe you get up in the morning and your your knee or your hip feel incredibly stiff or uncomfortable. This is a common thing, certainly we know when it comes to osteoarthritis. There are many Americans who are dealing with this condition. There's millions and millions of Americans who deal with sore, stiff achy joints. So how do we go about addressing this, Well, there's many different things, but I always say a comprehensive approach to joint health or any level of acute skeletal muscle injury. So say you're out, you know, doing some type of activity and the next thing you know, you've got a sore achey back.
Speaker 4: Not ideal. So what do we do about that?
Speaker 5: How do we.
Speaker 3: Take a new trant that can not only target the pain that we're having, but also help in the healing process. And this is important distinction because if you look at, say, for example, your n sets taking in a leave or an ibuprofen every day because you have pain. Number one we don't want to be using those long term because we know that they can be harsh on the kidneys. But also in what way are those actually helping to repair anything?
Speaker 4: And we know that they don't.
Speaker 3: They are not helping when it comes to cellular recovery. And this is where the flex HX that we offer is targeting not only the pain and the inflammation that you're experiencing, but it's actually going in and it's creating a healing pathway. So what's in the flex HX, and this is a powdered formulation, which by the way, is on that buy one, get one free, and you get the additional ten percent off of that if you use the promo code Amanda wo R, which you can use online on invitehealth dot com. But you can also use that when you call in or if you stop by one of our stores. So do be sure that you mention that. So, what the flex HX contains is a combination of collagen, so it has hydrolyzed collagen. This is a easy to absorb form of collagen along with bromolane and bromoline is.
Speaker 4: My go to for acute pain.
Speaker 3: If someone is dealing with a sore back, or you have a sore ankle or sore knee. I like to turn to bromoline because bromoline is a proteolytic enzyme. So while it's beneficial on one end of the spectrum for digestive health, it's also incredibly targeted for acute levels of inflammation that drive up pain in the body, which is why it's been studied in that setting. When you look at bromolane and it's true function, it I always say it's kind of like the the the arcade game pac Man, and if you think of inflammation as being the little tiny dots, that's what bromolaine can do. It goes through and it eats up all of that inflammation. So if you're dealing with osteoarthritis or some more chronic pain, or if you have an acute injury, bromolane is very, very helpful. And we've seen the studies. We've seen the studies where they actually compared the efficacy of bromolane to a very powerful enset known as diclofenac. Diclofinac is a prescription end set, so it's like a prescription ibuprofen, and we see how responsive the body actually is to that bromolane without having the side effects that go along with diclothinac. In the Journal of Clinical Rheumatology back in two thousand and four, they actually did a comparative study where they took a group of individuals who were dealing with osteoarthritis and they were looking at their response to the bromolane versus diclofenac. And in this study, it was incredibly impressive to see how quickly the individuals who were dealing with daily chronic knee pain responded to supplementation with bromolaine. And as soon as they started to take that bromolane, they started to report back, you know, yes, I have much less pain. But what was even more impressive in this study was not just their you know, subjective findings, but the objective findings as well. Seeing that the actual scans and looking at the amount of inflammation that was being removed from the body was so incredibly impressive. So when you look at the flex HX and you say, okay, this is why we have bromolane added in. It is to target that acute inflammation, is to target that amount of pain and discomfort that people are dealing with, and then that's partnered up with that hydrolyzed collagen. So we're doing that repair mechanism. We're replenishing collagen that is lost within the joint space. And this can be you know, within the knee or even if we're looking at the back and the amount of collagen that can be lost over time within the vertebrae.
Speaker 4: So taking flex ajax.
Speaker 3: This partnering up of the bromolane plus the collagen, you'd say, well, that in and of itself is wonderful, but there are other nutrients that are contained in this formulation that allow it to give even more stability to the joint itself, one of which is chondroyten, So it's in the form of dermatin sulfate. And then it also has two very important minerals. One is copper and the other is manganese. And when we look at kendroyten, dermatin sulfate is another name of that for its use when it comes to osteoarthritis and pain. We clearly can see that chn droyten in and of itself not only is part of that structural component to the joint, but it actually works as a natural analgesic, it's a natural pain reliever, and in the Journal of Osteoarthritis and Cartilage back in twenty seventeen, they talk about why it's working in that mechanism and what it actually can do is it inhibits something known as NF cappa beta. So if we lower NF cappa beta activity in the body, we lower inflammation. And for years they kept trying to figure this out. They're like, why is it that when people are supplementing with chondroyten, especially in this form of dermatin sulfate, which is what we use in flex HX, why is it that they report back, you know, I have less pain. And they started to think, well, it's because they're replenishing the android and that's been lost throughout the decades.
Speaker 4: But it's not just that.
Speaker 3: It's not only the structure rebuilding that's occurring within the joint. It's actually lowering the way in which the body is producing inflammation, which is so incredibly impressive. And so this is why when people start to use the FLEXACHX, within a day or two they call us and say, oh my goodness, this is the most amazing formulation that I have used, so definitely check that out.
Speaker 4: Flex Achex. It's on special today.
Speaker 3: Use that promo code Amanda Wor. We've got the news coming up, but stick around because after that you've got Jerry Hickey And if you have questions for me, reach out to me A Williams at invite heealth dot com. And until we speak again, be well.
Speaker 5: Welcome to Invite Radio. You're about to receive responsible, life changing information on health and nutrition. You'll hear from Invite professionals who are leaders and targeted and anti aging nutrition. Get ready for tomorrow's nutritional science today right here, right now, Happy Saturday, Good morning, everybody. Welcome to another edition of Invite Health Radio. Before the news, you heard half an hour of doctor Amanda Williams. Now, I'm Jerry Hicky, pharmacists nutritionist. I'm going to cover the next hour. Now. One thing, you get a bonus if you use a certain code. If you place an order today all the products that I refer to on this program, you get fifty percent off suggested retail on two bottles. So if I took a back krill oil or fish oils, you get fifty percent off on two bottles from suggested retail. But if you use the following code, you get an extra ten percent off any Invite product. Jerry WR. Jerry my name Woward Radio station. So if you use that code, whether you call on the phone, or you go on our website Invite Health, or you go into the stores, if you use that code, you get an extra ten percent off Jerry WR. Remember that code. Now, I want to talk about krill oil. Study after study is showing that the ingredients in krill oil are amazing for your brain and amazing for your heart, and we're going to go into that now. Fish oils are also really important for your bones, your muscles, women's breast tissue, and balancing the immune system. Even vision. You need fish oils for your vision, so they're very important. They're important for you can, very important all over your body. And you want a high concentration of fish oils in your heart, in your muscles, and in your brain. Now, you absolutely need to get fish oils somehow, whether it's eating high quality fish like salmon. My wife and I generally eat fish twice a week, or taking a fish oil supplement. Make sure it's clean and fresh, because some of the fish oils out there are old and rancid, and krill oil. Krill oil is generally fresher than fish oils. Generally. Now we have a really good fish oil. We make sure it's really fresh, we make sure it's really clean. Its pharmaceutical great. So our fish oils pass muster. You know, I've been doing a lot of work recently with the Coastguard Auxiliary, and I'm telling you, if you want to make a lot of friends, and you want to feel like you're doing something worthwhile in life, go out and join the clost Cardo Auxiliary. Especially if you love the ocean, you love the sea, you love boting. I mean you will love it. I'm loving it. And let me get back to this. That was a public service announcement. Krill oil. First of all, krill oil lowers triglycerides. Now, there's different kinds of fats in your blood. Many are related to cholesterol, but there's a second group of fats called triglycerides. Elevated cholesterol and elevated triglycerides are both dangerous. For instance, priglycerides tend to invade your pancreas, so a number of cases of pancreatitis, which is a dangerous condition. The pancreas helps digest your food. It's a gland that helps release enzime to digest your food, and it controls your blood sugar. And having an inflamed pancreas is no picnic because you've got to be nauseous, You're going to have pain. I mean, it's horrible. So I've never had it. I don't want it, thank you. But the thing is high triglycerides, but they would have to be very high. Invade the blood supply to the pancreas and kill the little blood vessels. The micro blood vessels feed the pancreas, and the pancreas gets really inflamed, it gets really bad. I mean, you know, I'm sure I've seen studies where repeated bats of pancreatitis increased the risk of pancreatic cancer. So now the second thing is triglycerides invade deliver you get fatty liver. Like if you have a big belly and you have diabetes, you would have triglycerides invading your liver and it can get to the point where the liver gets inflamed and you get hepatitis. Hepatitis simply means inflammation of deliver and a lot of people think it's just for viruses, but a common cause is alcohol, and another common cause is high triglysrid So where do you get triglycerides from, Because it's really important to keep your triglysrids low. Eating a lot of sugary foods, So eating a lot of bread, eating a lot of cereal like Lookie charms, eating a lot of doughnuts, eating a lot of raisins. There's a lot of sugar in raisins. It's dried fruit. You took out all the moisty and left behind your sugar. Alcohol, having a big belly, having diabetes, all those things are associated with high triglycerides. Now, the statins do not lower triglycerides day lower cholesterol. You need something else to lower triglycerides. Krill oil and fish oils help lower triglysrids. Sodaes, exercise and sodas. Cutting at the foods that raise triglysrides, like a lot of saturated fat. If you eat a lot of steak and a lot of bacon and a lot of sausages and you get a lot of saturated fat, that raises triglysrides too, because that's what they're made out of sugar and fat. Triglysrids are made out of sugar and fat. Now, normally you use triglysride for energy, but you don't need a lot of triglyceris to have energy because you know, we're we're not lumberjacks. Very few of us would qualify as doing the same amount of physical activity as a lumberjack. I mean, if you're a lumberjack, you'll burn through your triglysrits. If you're an Olympic athlete, you're going to burn through you triglystrits. But for the general public, that's not happening, not unless you're like a real runner or something, you know, where you're running three four miles a day something like that. So here's so triglycerides contribute to damaged blood vessels, which can increase the risk of brain diseases like Alzheimer's and vastrial dementia. Triglycerides are involved with strokes, and triglycerides are involved with heart attacks. So here's a study from Tuft University, Indiana University School of Public Health, and the University of Kansas Medical Center and a whole bunch of other research institutions. It's in JAMA Journal of the American Medical Association Network Open, and it came out recently in patients with severely elevated triglycerides a sure way to develop parting of the arteries and stroke and heart attack and even increase your risk of dementia. Krill oil worked. It was five hundred and twenty patients with very high triglycerides, more than half of them had diabetes or a big belly, and simply giving krill oil lowered their triglycerides by twenty six percent. And it's because the fischools are not in the same structures as in a regular fischiol capsule and a fischoil capsule. Fissoils are attached to triglycerides, and krill oil the fissuols are attached to phospholipids. Phospholipids reduce inflammation. Phospholipids help your brain work. Phospholipids help you muscles work. Phospholipids help coordination, Phospholipids help the heart work. Phospholipids keep the liver clean. So as a real win when doing krill oil to lower your triglycerides. There are ugs to lower triglyphs rides, but some of them can make you nauseous and have other side effects. They could cause liver damage, et cetera. So here's a study from pharmacy schools. It's in a journal Nutritionary View recently, and they reviewed sixty four randomized controlled human clinical trials. That's called a meta analysis. Krill oil significantly, really really worked. They had a clinical impact. It was a real world benefit. They lowered your triglyphs rides by twenty five percent. Now, so don't forget Elevated triglyst rides come out of things like cake and cookies and white bread and eating too many dried fruits and drinking alcohol and having too much saturated fat or not exercising, you know, having a sedentary lifestyle, being obese, lots of alcohol, having diabetes. All these things are associated with high triglys rides and they lead to the artery stroke, card attack, pancreatitis, metabolics and row and diabetes and prefer ulterial disease. See don't want because they also risk you increase your risk of those brain related diseases. Yet when you're older, you don't want elevate treg lyssorids. Taking fish oils is a real way to keep down your treyglysriids. Now, let's talk about sudden cardiac arrest. Sudden cardiac arrest affects many, many Americans. It's when the heart suddenly stops beating. The heart suddenly stops beating, and it's a cause of sudden cardiac death, which I hate to talk about, but this is real world. I want to give you value. You're listening to me Saturday morning early. I want to make sure you get value out of this. Okay. Sudden cardiac arrest is when the heart suddenly stops beating and it stops pumping blood around your so your brain isn't getting oxygen. No part of your body is getting oxygen, and sudden cardiac arrest causes sudden cardiac death. Most people who go into sudden cardiac arrest unless they are treated immediately, they've gone in minutes, and it kills three hundred and twenty five thousand Americans each year on average. Three hundred and twenty five thousand Americans died this way on average. So I don't know why they're not talking about this because study after study after study show the oils and krill oil. The oils and fish oil help prevent sudden cardiac arrest and help prevent sudden cardiac death, so that alone is worth looking at. So a recent meta analysis. In a meta analysis, they look at studies. They make sure the studies are not biased, they make sure they're good quality studies. So this gives you a lot more people, a lot more researchers, so it's a more valid way of getting evidence. It's better than one study. So in this meta analysis, they looked at forty studies offishaws and krill oil and one hundred and thirty five thousand people and these oils, the fish oils prevented you from having a heart attack and prevent you from dying from a heart attack if you suffered one. And a separate meta analysis of thirty thousand people fish oils prevented heart attacks, sudden cardiac arrest, sudden cardiac death, hospitalizations due to heart failure, and many other heart related events. So the Mayo Clinic Proceedings just released a study. The Mayo Clinic Proceedings just released a study on the fish oils and krill help prevent heart failure. Heart failure is awful and heart failure. The heart's not good at pumping blood. It's weakened, it's damaged. It happens frequently after a heart attack or severe heart high blood, et cetera. And it's hard to breathe. You have to sit down all the time. You don't have any energy. It's not a good way to exist, and it's very dangerous. Heartfailure is very dangerous. It leads to heart attacks. You wind up in the hospital. So this is the Mayo Clinic proceedings looking at two hundred and seventy two thousand adults. Now, it's Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute, it's the University of Illinois and Chicago, and it's Harvard School of Public Health up in Boston. If you have heart failure, fish oils keep you alive. Now I'm going to give you a real pearl here of research. If you have heart failure, you need to take two supplements. You need to take fish oils or krill oil, and you need to take ubiquin oil. You be Queen will. But in the study and the Mayo Clinic proceedings, fish oils, whether it's from fish or krill or fish oil capsules helps prevent heart failure in the first place, so it's a really dynamic supplement to take. Now, I had a lot of other studies on triglycerides and I skipped over them, so we're not going to go to them. But in general, krill oil is lowering triglycerides up to thirty percent and that's fantastic. So krill oil and fish oils help prevent heart failure, heart attacks, sudden cardiac death, a sudden cardiac arrest. But they do more than that. They also lower inflammation in the heart and inflammation in the brain, which both increase with diabetes. Both increase if you're not physically active, both increase with a poor diet, both increase with aging. Yeah, all of us get increasing levels of inflammation in our brain and heart as we grow older. They both increase with obesity. Oil lowers this inflammation. There's many studies showing it. In fact, this is the reason why I take krill oil every day, not just because it feeds my brain. It lowers the inflammation that builds up in your brain as you wage, something called hscorp, which also leads to clock TOI of herding any uteries and heart failure in hort attacks so that's another reason to take krill. Officials don't do that very well. Statons don't do that very well. Krill oil very effectively lowers inflammation on the brain and the heart. If you want to lower inflammation and your brain and heart, like you're over sixty and you know there's going to be inflammation on your brain and heart, because that's just how it is. Get krill oil and a well absorbed curcumin like our biocurcumin. Both of them will help lower inflammation in your heart and in your brain. Now one, you know, I have to go to a break. When we come back from the break, I want to talk about a little bit about krill oil on your brain. I'll be right back. Jerry Hicky Invite Health.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easy. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right. Use promo code Jerry wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 5: Okay, welcome back, Welcome back, Jerry here ca you Invite Health. Yes, it is good to be here and speaking with you. It means my heart is still pumping. And I know krill oil is partially responsible for that because it's really good for your heart. But let's talk about krill oil on your brain. Now, let's just put this at the focus. Is it good to eat fish, Yes, if you're not allergic to fish, it's really good to eat fish. Okay. It's good for the heart, it's good for the brain. You're getting protein for your muscles and your bones, and your skin and your hair and your nails and your spine, et cetera. So you're not just getting fish ails, you're getting protein, you're getting minerals. It's a good food. So my wife and I generally eat some arctic char or some salmon, or some cod or some halibit every week. We like those fish, and she cooks the fish. Because when my wife makes fish, it's better than the seafood restaurant. I mean, she's just amazing with fish. It's just amazing the way it tastes. Now. Fish awls are any good, Yes, make should. They're fresh. If they smell rancid, they're probably bad. Like there's some big companies out there that everybody uses their vitamins, all these fancy brands, and if you smell their fish oils, they smell bad. If they smell bad, they don't smell like fresh fish. If they smell bad, they are bad. They're rancid, they're old. Our fish oils are really pure. Our fish oils are on special. Our krill oil is really pure. Let's go into that a little bit. Our krill oil is really clean. There's no mercury or PCBs or any of those contaminants in it. It's really fresh. It's easy to swallow, there's no fishburps, it's very high in the natural krill constituents without being doctored, and it's been verified that it works in scores of human clinical trials that are published in high quality medical journals. So if you're going to take krill, you're not going to get a better krill than the Invite krill. It's the best krill on the market. You cannot get a better krill. Now let's talk about one other thing, crill oil on the brain. But first, if you use this code today, if you place an order today and you use this code Jerry Wor, you get an extra ten percent bonus ten percent off any invite product, even the products we don't talk about on the show, any invite product, you order it today, you got the regular discount, and you get an extra ten percent by saying Jerry Wor. So if you do on the internet and you're on your website, type that in when they ask for the code, or if you call on the phone given that code, or if you go into the store given that code, they get even all the stuff that's on sale today, you get an extra ten percent off if you say Jerry my name j E R R Y wor which is the radio station WR. So that should be easy to remember, now, Jerry WR. Now today's products are fifty percent of suggested retail If you buy two bottles, then if you mentioned the code, you get another ten percent oil. So that's a real winner. So just real quick, I'm just gonna do this from my brain because we don't have time. We got to move on. Krill oil is sensational for your brain. It makes the cellular membranes. The cellular membrane is the housing of the brain cell. The brain cell cannot just be leaking out all over the place. It has to be in its own housing, and that's called the cellular membrane. But the cellular membrane, if you lack fish oils, it becomes hard and brittle, especially past the age of fifty when people start to lose memory, when people start to get a little forgetful and absent minded. Part of it as because the membrane of the cell is becoming hard and brittle, so messages are not transferred easily throughout the brain. Information and energy are not functioning up to par well. Krill oil has things that keep your cellular membrane soft, flexible, elastic and working in good shape like a much younger brain. So what's in the crilla. Well, first of all, there's the fish oils, the EPA DHA. But it's not just the fisch oils, it's how they're delivered because there are a test of phosphatides, and the phosphatides make brain cells work. Without phosphatides, your brain cell is dead, it doesn't work. There's no energy in a brain cell. So it has the phosphatides that make the brain cell work, which is phosphatidyl coline and phosphatydyle seering. Then there's phosphatyl denocetol for connectivity between the BA brain cells, and phosphatydyle ethanolamine and these things also make the outside of the brain cell. But then there's also coalin in there, and this is really important. The combination of the fisch oils the phosphatides of the coalin make a bulletproof vest for your brain cell. So if you hit your head or something, fewer brain cells get damaged. Even if you had a stroke, fewer brain cells are damaged, and the coaling actually gets into the brain. And why is that important? Because then you make something called acetyl coling. And what does a setyle coling do well, I'm glad you asked. A setle calling helps you solve problems. It helps your logic. So if like you're trying to go cross country and there's an accident, you want to get around the accident because you don't feel like sitting in traffic for two hours, it's the acetyl coling that helps you plan how to get around that accident. The second thing is a setyle coling grabs information, which is called learning, and helps you retain the information which is called memory, and helps you recall information, which is using your memory. A setyle coling also helps rebuild the memory banks of your brain. A seatle calling is part of what your brain uses to take stromo cells, diss them cells, and convert them into memory cells, which you can still do if you're older and you have enough a seatyle coling. You're creating memory cells at night when you go into deep sleep. The problem is that setle colin levels drop with age, so by taking the krill, you're restoring a setal colin levels. That alone makes krill incredibly important for the brain. You don't get aceetal colin out officials. I'm not knocking fish ools. Fishiols are fantastic. It's just I think krill is one more step above. Now it's winter, there are some kind of COVID things around, even though we're used to them now, I would think that we all have resistance to COVID. It's old hat. I've already had at least COVID at least three times. And when I get COVID, I get tired and I cough a little bit, that's all it's not. It's a It's like a mild cold actually, except that I'm tired. It makes me tired. Okay, So I'm not concerned about COVID. Now there is Russia respiratory synctial virus that's dangerous, and people with asthma or emphysema. I'm not really worried about that either. There's the flu. Well, you know, I've had to flu many times throughout my life, so I've got a lot of resistance. But there's always something else coming down the pike, Like right now, there's an H one and one virus in chickens and birds. It's also in cows, by the way, and people that work closely with chickens and birds and cows. About five hundred of them at this point have picked up H one and one. In other words, it's becoming zoonotic. It's able to switch from species to species, including it's getting more transmittable to us humans. So there will be in the future and H one and one outbreak. Now here's the problem. Out of those five hundred people, half of them died. But what's the story with that, Well, they've never been exposed to that type of flu. However, if you're over like sixty or seventy, you've been exposed to like H two and two, which is related to H one and one. So if you're sixty or seventy or eighty or ninety, you have some resistance to this new bird flu that's going to be around in the next year or two. The problem is, as you get older, your immune system weakens, so with that new flu that's going to come around, it might be coming around now, I don't know, but probably next year. But there's always different flus coming around, like type B flus. Type B flus are weird. Seals get them, some marine mammals get them, and humans get them. So don't kiss the seal. Okay, now you can look at easter seal. That's different. That's a stamp. But uh, let's get back what a terrible joke. Oh my jokes are getting worse and worse. My wife complains all the time I'm making like dad jokes. So let's get back to it. The immune system weakens with eight. So even though we have the antibodies to all these flues that are around, because we're older, we've been exposed to all these flues. You can't help it. I mean, it's just around. Our immune system is weakened. So I put probiotic Immune on special. Today. Invite has Probiotic Immune and once again, if you buy two bottles, you get fifty percent off suggested retail. Take one capsule of Dight. That's all you need. And the thing is, if you mentioned Jerry war you'll get an additional ten percent off, plus you'll get free shipping because it's going to be over thirty five dollars. Now, what's in the probiotic immune. First of all, there's plenty of the highest quality vitamin D vitamin D three, which is coldly cool cipherol that actually works for the immune system. The immune cells require vitamin D to be activated, so they could kill viruses and bacteria and even cancer cells. They require vitamin D. So it is fifty micrograms of vitamin D three, which is the best vitamin D in humans, which is called colicosipheral, and in the old parlance, that's equated to two thousand units of vitamin D. Then there's zinc seven point five milligrams, so that is added to the zinc in your multivitamin, and you've got the perfect amount of zinc because immune cells require zinc to kill viruses and bacteria. Then there's food for the good bacteria. And then there's four strains of bacteria, a certain strain of electibi CEOs acidophilus, a certain strain of electibus cels kse i, a certain strain of electibisols rhognosis, and a certain strain of by Fiedobacterium longum that boost your immune cells. They work better. So what immune souls are we concerned about? If you look on your blood test, you might see a white blood cell called a polymorphonuclear leucosite. A polymorphononuclear leucosite. Now the short name for that is neutrophil. So just call it a neutrophilm. Neutrophills are not educated. They kill every virus in bacteria. The problem is our old nutrophills don't work. When you're over like fifty, your nutrophills don't work well. In fact, when you're over twenty five or thirty, your nutriphills don't work well well. The probiotics in this product, along with the vitamin D and zinc and interact with your neutrophills, so they start to work again. So you have the neutrophils. They might just be called p and LS polymorphon nuclear leucocytes on your blood test. They're not going to be called neutrophils. They like fancy ning. You know, the bigger the name, the more important the test becomes. Right, bigger names the test is more important, so they could charge more money for it. But it's a neutrapill. And nutriphils work well in like five year olds and ten year olds and fifteen year olds and eighteen year olds, but they cease to work well in people in their twenties. So you want to bring back to nutrophils because new viruses that you have no antibodies to, that you have no resistance to, are killed by nutrophils. That was the problem, a major problem with COVID COVID nineteen, which was actually called SARS COVID too, if you remember. Gee, I know my memory works because I haven't seen that name now in three or four years, because I don't read up on it anymore. I'm fed up with COVID. Well, I mean, whatever comes through the news wires on research I look at, but that's it. I'm not actively searching for COVID news.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: The COVID when it came along in twenty nineteen, nobody was exposed to it, so killed a lot of people quickly. In fact, I got it early on. I got the original strain, which was the killer strain. Later on it weakened. My wife and I were sick that February, excuse me, that March, early March of twenty twenty. So we had COVID early on the original strength day didn't even have tests for it. Then they didn't have immunizations. They have people dying. So all my friends got scared. They said, hey, Jerry, anything you could do, We'll do you shopping, We'll bring your food. I said, no, no, you guys, just keep your business. Your distance were Okay. Now, so the problem with the original COVID nineteen nobody was exposed to it. They didn't have resistance, so you needed your nutril fills to kill it. But they don't work in older people. So what happens now if something new comes along, it's more dangerous because you don't have resistance to it. Well, if you do the probiotic immune you'll have some protection because your nutra fills will work. So will your natural killer cells, which helped prevent the immune system from wearing out. See, when an infection comes, your immune system gets really activated. Hopefully so much in US older people or people with diabetes, their immune system isn't working. People with diabetes have a terrible immune system. It's attacking them instead of helping them. But because they're all inflamed the immune systems and flamium instead of protecting them from infections and cancer. Now let's get back to it. So diabetics could get real benefit from the probiotic immune. Boy, it's important for them. So but what about me and you? Well, I'm going to be seventy one in February a couple of weeks. I know my immune system isn't as good as when I was sixty, and I know my sixty year old immune system wasn't as good as it was forty. So the probiotic immune is very important for me. I'm taking it every morning right now. I take one every morning. And the thing is it brings back my natural killer cells, not just my neutrophills. My nutriphills will attack anti virus or bacteria. So that's really good because I might not have antibodies against the new one, but my natural killer cells prevent the immune system from getting tired. Because you know, your immune system is mounting this attack on the bacteria or the flu virus or whatever virus it might be, and it gets worn out and you don't have antibodies yet. So that's the danger stage at like day six. If you saw with the original COVID, the people who were dying were basically getting admitted to the hospital in day six, that's because they didn't make antibodies yet because antibodies take a couple of weeks, but yet their immune system was fatigued. If you do the probiotic immune, it'll prevent your immune system from getting fatigued because it will keep a bridge cell between your original attack by your immune system on the virus and the formation of antibodies. It'll keep your immune system working. So that's really important. Let's go to a break your ICI Invite Health. So far we spoke about our krill oil, our really clean fresh fish oils, pharmaceutical grade and used in research. Both of them are used in research. And now we're talking about our probiotic commune where the ingredients and probatic commune have also been used in human clinical trials, where we know what helps your immune system. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 5: Okay, welcome back, Jerry here, can you invite health? Now? What's next on the agenda? Green tea. We have a green tea liquid that's really clean and it's well absorbed, and every squirt is equal to an American sized cup of green tea. So there's sixty cups of green tea in this little bottle. And then we have a green tea capsule. Every capsule is worth approximately three and a half cups of green tea. Now, there is a medical library called PubMed that I often refer to. There's a lot of medical libraries with millions of studies in each, like there's OVID and PubMed and pub met alone, there is one hundred and forty studies on green tea and the flu virus. So I grabbed the first two. Here's the European Journal of clinical nutrition. And these are researchers in Tokyo and they're looking at four thy, three hundred and two people and they worked in the medical work. They worked in a medical center. So people in the medical center are in tight they're close to each other, right. And also people in medical centers are exposed to a lot of germs, so there's a lot of person a person contact in this group, and germs spread quickly. So they gave green tea to people, to foury, three hundred and two people who worked in medical centers, and it cut the risk of a flu infection. And these people by forty percent, even if they just had five cups of green tea a week, even if they just had five Monday through Friday, they had a cup of green tea and cut the risk of flu infection by forty percent. Now, that same year, a meta analysis came out. They pulled together eight really high quality studies over five thousand people. Green tea cut the incidents of the flu by almost half forty eight percent. Forty eight fewer people got the flu simply by drinking green tea. Now, I have to tell you there's an awful lot of research showing this. I'm just mentioning a couple of studies that I took right off the top of the front page where I typed in green tea and the flu. I didn't look to see if they were worthless or good and cherry pick them. I just took them. I just the first two I clicked on. I don't remember if it was the first two that came up because I was looking for specific titles. So the first to the first two I picked. A real benefit to green tea and the flu. And I'm drinking a lot of green tea now and I make it every day for my wife.
Speaker 4: We made.
Speaker 5: Green tea is always good for you. It's great for your brain. It lowers the risk of prostate cancer by about fifty percent, and men if they drink enough green tea, it lowers the risk of breast cancer and women by at nineteen percent. So from the viewpoint of cancer, green tea's been shown to lower the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer to a degree. It's helpful. And it's been shown to help lower the risk of developing polyps, which can lead to colon cancer, So it's helpful. It helps loader risk of cancer, it helps over the risk of infection. So even though I drink green tea in the summer, that I just do whenever I want, But in the winter, I treat green tea as medicine and I'm drinking green tea each and every day. Now. According to Harvard and Yale, Harvard Medical School and Yale Medical School, green tea also protects you from heart attacks and strokes. I'm not going to go there, but I've read those studies to you previously. On this station has the Moffit Cancer Center in Tampa. That's one of the centers for excellence in cancer research. It's in the journal Cancers. Green tea helps prevent prostate cancer. Now, some of the studies show that green tea health prevents prostate cancer up to sixty two percent, but in general breast cancer it's nineteen percent. Nineteen percent. Now, let's talk about green tea in the brain. That's what I want to talk about. There are many studies looking at green tea and brain health, and studies show even in people with a genetic predisposition to Alzheimer's disease, they're appoe E four gene they have, they have a gene that increases their risk of Alzheimer's. It's called the APPOEE four gene. Even those people, green tea cuts their risk of developing Alzheimer's, So it's helpful. It gives the hope that exercise, a good diet, getting enough sleep, all those things they all hope, learning, being social, all those things help prevent Alzheimer's. Right, But there's many studies showing that green tea really has an impact on the brain. This is the most recent. This just came out. They were looking at something called white matter hyperintensities. So what's that all about. Well, that's a really important thing to understand. The brain is half white matter, so when we talk about gray matter, it's ten percent. But that brain, that gray matter only works if it's surrounded by white matter, which is half your brain. It's fifty percent of your brain. And people develop lesions in their white matter. Like if you played football and you had concussions, you have lesions in your white matter. You can develop that chronic traumatic and cephalopathy where you choose slides off its cracker and you use your you lose your you lose yourself, you lose your brain function, you become violent, etc. You become depressed and confused. I'm as horrible that happens more frequently the football players and boxers and soccer players. Soccer players because they hit the ball with their head than it does in the general public. So people who have a lot of concussions that got hit in the head or roughed up a lot, they get these white matter lesions, actual sores and holes in the white mountain. They get holes in the white matter. If you look at at imaging and MRI at a brain, you'll see holes in the white matter. If you look at a brain with a chronic traumatic and soophilopathy or brain with Alzheimer's, there's like holes in the brain. There's literally holes in the brain. It's like Swiss cheese, except the holes are bigger. So the problem with damaged to the white matter, it's how to brain communicates and it insulates and protects to bring so when you get holes in it, the holes grow and they spread. Green tea helps prevent this damage. So that's what they found out. That's what they found out in this most recent study. Green tea helps prevent damage to your brain. So this is NPGA. Now my son works with this company, the company that has Nature and science my son is a medical editor. It's NP Science of Food, so that's a Nature associated journal. So it's eighty seven hundred and sixty six people living at home. They're all sixty five years of age or older. Three glasses of green tea every day helped prevent dementia. Coffee and this study did not prevent dementia. Does that mean coffee's bad? No, coffee gives the brain energy. I think older people are okay with one or two cups of coffee today a day, like a cup of coffee at breakfast, cup of coffee at lunch, because I waste their brain up. A little green tea and study after study after study helps lower the risk of Alzheimer's and helps older risk of other dementias. In this study, green tea was strongly related to protecting the brain from white matter damage. So green tea in the winter, you should have at least a cup of day. I'm having three cups a day right now. If you don't want, I have time to I retired. If you don't want to brew three cups a day, have a cup of green tea and put our drops into it, or take one of our green tea capsules in fact, that's a painless way of doing it because you're getting all the good things in the green tea concentrate into a capsule like three and a half cups of green tea, and it's not going to stimulate you. It's not going to raise your blood pressure. It's perfectly safe. Okay. So my recommendation to you, especially if you're on the run and you're taking the Long Island railroad or buses or trains where you go to a lot of supermarkets and you're in there tight or your office you're in with a lot of people close contact, you want to help protect yourself from the flu in coals, because coals are included in this, but more so to flu. Take the green tea capsule. Take it before you go on the train, and it'll help you. It directly weakens the virus. It directly weakens the virus, so the virus has less ability to infect you. So the probiotic immunity helps your immune system work, and the green tea weakens the virus. So if you do those two things, a stronger immune system and a weaker virus, you're less likely to get sick, or less likely at least to get very sick. Okay, let's go to our last break. Jerry, he can invite health. I'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off. That's right, Use promo code Jerry WR for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials. Don't wait. Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred six zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry WR to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred sixty three to two zero five seven to two, or shop online at invite heealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two.
Speaker 5: Okay, Welcome back, Welcome back, Welcome back. I just want to make a point. You know, when I talk about these things like fish oils and krill and green tea, there's been a huge amount of research. There's more people studied with green tea than have been studied with all the statins put together. If you take all the statin studies, which is a vast volume of research, and you put them all together, there's more research on green tea than there is on statins. There's more research on fish oils than there is on statins. So it shows you that the search is real. It's not just they did a study on ten people over here. There's millions of people, millions of people with fish oils, krill oil, green tea, millions of people, millions of people with probiotics. There's more research on probiotics and people than there is on statins and people. More people have been studied with probiotics than with statins. So you know the research is real when it comes to a conclusion. Okay, now I have limited time left. I was going to do two products, so I'll still keep them on. Special CARDILAJHX for arthritic knees and methyl B. Methyl B gives you energy, but it also helps lower something that is devastating for your brain and eyeballs, something called homo system. That is some evidence that homo systeine is bad for the heart. If other things you have acting up in you that are bad for the heart. Homo system. Everybody makes homo system. Everybody makes it. It's natural to the body. But when it gets high, it's dangerous because it inflames them brain and leads to depression and anxiety, especially depression. And it inflames the brain and kills brain cells and greatly increases your likelihood of developing Alzheimer's disease. So methyl B is activated B vitamins, because not everybody can activate these B vitamins like it's activated B twelve activated folly. And these things lower homocystine in the brain. Because if you have homocystin in the brain, it kills brain cells and leads to Alzheimer's. It is on its own. If it's elevated in your brain, it can cause Alzheimer's. Just having elevated homosystine in the brain alone can lean to Alzheimer's. So methyl B one a day, take it in the morning because it gives you good energy, I mean, nice, clean energy. I generally take it with my lunch because I'm one of those people that tends to have elevated homocystine. It happens to a lot of people, it's very common. So I take the methyl B every day with lunch and it lowers my homosysting because I do not want to want homosystem in my brain. Otherwise, five years from now, I'm going to Alzheimer's and I know want Alzheimer's. Now, let's get the cardla JHX. But before that, what's the secret for an extra ten percent off today? Use this code? So first of all, all the products I speak about today, the krill oil capsules, the fish oil capsules, the probiotic immune system, the green Ta capsules, and the green tea liquid Cardla JHX and methyl B all of those. If you buy one bottle, you get the second bottle free. So it's fifty percent off suggested retail, fifty percent off suggested retail on two bottles. But if you mentioned this code, you get an extra ten percent on any invite product purchase, even the ones we don't speak about today. It's Jerry wr Jerry is my name? Wor is the radio station Jerry j E R R y WR get an extra ten percent off of an invite. Make sure somehow you mention that, whether you go into the store, or you go on the website in order online, or you call up on the phone. Mention Jerry war for an extra ten percent. Okay, Now, Cardla JHX. That's what I take because I have arthritis on my left knee. Now you might have heard me say I don't have arthritis on my knee. That's because I don't have any symptoms I have. I can walk recently. Recently, I visited seven national parks. I was doing my radio show from around the country. I didn't brag about it or anything, but I went to seven national parks and I did a tremendous amount of hiking at elevation seven thousand feet nine thousand feet easily four miles six miles. No problem, not a tweak in my knee, no pain because I take Cardla JHX every morning with my breakfast. Card of JHX pulls the immune system away from your arthritic joint, so you don't have pain and it doesn't get worse. I mean, it's amazing. Most of us the pain relief will be evident within the first two to four weeks. I had complete resolution on my pain in four weeks. But people who've had severe knee pain for years it might take them longer. It'll take them a little bit longer to get but over the course of weeks, it's getting better and better and better and better. So Carlage JHX is type two undernatured collagen and it works as a decoy. It pulls the arthritis cells, the cells that would inflame the knee in close pain. It pulls the cells away from the knee and they attack the product so they no longer function and you just poop them L or PML and it really works. Studies from the University Connecticut, University of Massachusetts, and University California at Davis all prove that this product is amazing for your joint and for Harvard Medical School. They did the original research, but there's big money in Harvard, so eventually they stopped talking about Carla JHX. Instead they're talking about arthritis products drugs because Harvard is a business. I mean Harvard that's a huge economy. But they did the original Carla JHX studies where they saw people with the worst, nasty, nasty, nasty, common arthritis called rhumatoid arthritis. It was putting them into remission without using drugs. Now do I recommend that you have to work with you're rheumatologist, But if you have rheumatoid arthritis or any kind of arthritis, Carla JHX will help, whether it's ankilousing spotylitis, ciatric arthritis, lupus arthritis, rumatori arthritis, or the one everybody gets osteouthorised. The one that most people get in there knee or their hip is called ostio athritis. That's whyle the tennis players get knee replacement. They have osteoarthritis. I know a slew of guys in their fifties sixty seventies that have had one where both knees replaced because they played a lot of tennis. I played tennis, but I tended to play when I was in my thirties and forties. I didn't play later on. I had some injuries. I had some boating injuries. Yeah, kayaking injuries and boating injuries, and I hurt my knee, I hurt my shoulders. So I said, no, probably tennis is not the best thing for me. But what they show, what they call the JHX, is that if you take it and you have damage to your knee, that's going to prevent it from getting worse and worse. That's what the research shows. And there's this trend that's very strong, very powerful trend, a real trend of decreasing pain and suffering. So people with marginal pain, like mild to medium pain, medium levels of pain, okay, moderate pain they call it, they'll see relief starting in the first week, and by the fourth week they really should have no pain. But what about people with severe pain. I've had a slew of them. I had people who used canes for arthritic knees. They didn't want knee replacements, they no longer had to use the canes. I'm not kidding you. This is not me talking, it's them talking telling me this. I have it in writing at Inviteo that over the course of two months, people with severely pain, people who couldn't walked for years, people wanted to use canes, they needed aid walking. When they went under card to JHX. At the two month point, they were able to walk freely without suffering. So if you take it, the pain goes away. Your flexibility comes back like you're not as stiff in the warning and it's it's easy to bend your knee without pain. How far you could walk comfortably increases like I could walk miles. I can literally walk miles. And I have zero pain in my knee, zero even though I have an arthritic left knee. But here's the thing, it never got worse because that's what the research shows, and that's what happened to me, even though I had pretty bad knee pain. How old was I I was in my early fifties. No, No, I was in my mid fifties. My orthopedic surgeon said to me, here's my friend, a guy named Jerry Loubliner. You're going to need knee replacement within the next ten years. Okay, I started taking call to JHX. That month it just came on the market. I sort of researched. I said, I'm taking this stuff. We just started selling it an invite. I said, you know, I'm just going to take this stuff. Within a month, the pain went away. Seven years later. Now, my doctor said to me, my good friend, honest guy, very knowledgeable, great orthopedic doctor said to me, in ten years you goo need knee replacement. So what happened? Seven years later? I hurt my meniscus in an accident, in a sports accident. Right, I went to an orthopedist out in Huntington. Because I had moved to Long Island, I no longer lived in the city. So I went to a local orthopedist. Good guy. He said to me, You're never going to need knee replacement. I'm looking at your X rays from seven years ago before your knee never got any worse. Your knee never got worse. I didn't say to him, I'm taking car to JHX because you know these guys are going to say, what are you nuts? I didn't say anything. He said, your knee never got any worse, the damage never progressed. I said, Doc, I have no pain. He said, You're never going to need knee replacement. So here's what's on special crill oil for your brain in your heart fish oils. Now, we have a really pharmaceutical grade, clean fresh fish oil. It's safe to take. It's fresh probiotic immune to bring your immune system back. This is really important for diabetics and really important for people over the age of like fifty, because your immune system isn't working up to par anymore. Green tea drops and green tea capsules on contact they weaken flu viruses literally on contact day, weaken the flu. They block the enzymes the flu uses to infect you cardlage HX. Fear arthritis in your shoulder, or you arethritis in your thumb, or your thritis in your wrist, or your arthritis in your hip, your arthritis in your knee, wherever you have arthritis. Just one a day, easy to swallow, very safe. American maid and methyl be the lower homo system than the brain because elevated homosystem in the brain is very toxic, very poisonous, very damaging to the brain. Okay, don't forget Mention that code Jerry wor and you get an extra ten percent off. I'm done, God bless, have a great day. Talk to you again next week.
Speaker 3: Listening to this radio show makes learning and saving easier. For today's featured product specials, call eight hundred sixty three two zero five seven to two. That's eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two to get your buy one, get one free offer.
Speaker 4: Guess what.
Speaker 3: You can get even more savings by using promo code Jerry wor take an additional ten percent off.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 3: Use promo code Jerry Wor for an additional ten percent off today's radio specials.
Speaker 4: Don't wait.
Speaker 3: Call right now for today's specials. Eight hundred six three two zero five seven to two. Buy one bottle at suggested retail and get one bottle free with free shipping on orders over thirty five dollars. Don't forget to mention the promo code Jerry Wor to get an additional ten percent off when you call eight hundred six three two zero five seven two or shop online at invitehealth dot com. Don't wait, call right now eight hundred six three two zero five seven two.
Speaker 5: You've been listening to Health Radio and remember, seven days a week in all our beautiful stores, we have professionals available for your health and nutrition needs. You'll enjoy your visit to Invite Health because we'll make it better. And when you can't come in, just give us a quill at eight hundred sixty three to zero five seven to two.
Speaker 2: The preceding program was sponsored by Invite Health, who is solely responsible for its content.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.