Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen. What's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What I.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to the occult Rejects. Today we're diving into a book that is not just about The X Files as a television show, but about the X Files as a cultural event, a conspiracy artifact, and a map of the late twentieth century paranoia. We're talking about the xf ultra the deepest dive the X Files, Conspiracy Culture, and the National Security State by Christopher Knowles. Even though the tunnel alone you can see what kind of territory the book is moving through not just aliens, monsters and FBI files, but conspiracy culture, myth symbolism, state secrecy, and the machinery of modern belief. Knowles himself frames the book as a work of cultural criticism and historical and artistic analysis, not just fandom, which is important because this is clearly meant to go much deeper than a simple episode guide. Christopher Noles comes into the subject to somebody who has been circling these themes for a long time. The front matter shows a body of work already steeped in pop culture, hidden meanings, comics, rock history and symbolic analysis, and in the introduction, he makes it clear that this book grew out of decades long obsession with the X Files. He even says he co wrote the complete X Files back in two thousand and eight and describes his own background as one shaped by paranormal media, punk culture, simple spotting, and proximity to people tied to the national security world. So this is not a detached outside of looking in. This is somebody who sees The X Files as one of the great modern myth making engines of our time, and who wants to trace everything packed inside it, from UFO law and black projects to myth religion, human experimentation, and the deeper symbolic architecture of this series itself. What makes this book interesting is that Knowles is not arguing that The X Files was just a hit show with creepy monsters in great atmosphere. He's arguing it became something much larger, a lens for reading the fears, conspiracies, obsessions, and hidden tensions of the modern world. And when you look at the table of contents you can see the ambition immediately. Nineteen seventies conspiracy thrillers, UFO conspiracy theories, human experimentation, mythology, the Bible Files, the Gnostic X Files, and then season by season breakdowns tied back into all of it. This book is trying to explain why The X Files hit so hard, why it stayed alive in people's minds, and why it still feels connected to the world long after the original moment that produced it all. Right, now, enough out of me, and before we introduced this guest, let me introduce everybody else that is on the show with us, all the other rejects. What is going on, Kiva? It's good to have you back on. How are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm doing great. Thanks for having me back on. Nice to meet you, Chris.
Speaker 5: I do traditional astrology as well as taro. You can find me at eleven Kaiba Rose thirty three dot com or Kiva Rose on Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube.
Speaker 3: Good to have you, No, thank you so much for making it. And my man Headless Giant. What is going on? Sir? How wire? I? Hi?
Speaker 6: You doing?
Speaker 7: You can find me on Instagram, on Twitter, and on YouTube at the Headless Giant. I'm also on Rumble right now, so check those out. I'm happy to get into it. I've got the trialogue on Sunday with Ethan Indigo and Ricardo Calvario. I'm probably gonna be doing a live with Ricardo this Sunday because he's down in Wisconsin, so we're going to have a good time doing that.
Speaker 6: So thank you.
Speaker 3: Nice, nice, nice. You know what Joey from a Library of the n told actually they're building a studio and he actually asked me if I might be able to go down there and actually record on his show, so that would be actually fucking cool.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh, Brandon, my man, what is going on? How will you?
Speaker 2: What's up? Everyone? So glad to be back. It feels like it's been forever since I've been on the Reject, so it's wonderful to see you Nick again. Yeah, Christopher, I'm so happy to be on this panel with you. Like I told you beforehand, I've been following you for years and years. Secret Sun Blog. Everyone should go head on over there. Lucifer's technology is something that just cracks open the code of all things. I'd say, quite brilliant. So you can all follow me on megas in the media, YouTube, X, all the thing, Instagram. We're doing it and we're doing it all the time. Yeah, I'm just really excited about this evening. X Files is one of my favorite shows. Season three, episode twenty really breaks down a lot of what's been going on in the world, I think, so I hope we get into that a little bit today. Yeah, I'm just excited to be here.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Oh, thank you very much. Brandon, it's been a minute. It's nice to see you back. And Jen the Ninja, what is going on? How well are you?
Speaker 8: Freda, what's a boss? Mister ninety three. I'm so glad to be here. Thank you so much for inviting me. Obviously, Kaiva, I've said this publicly on Brandon Show, but one of my favorite astrologers, probably one of the few that I really respect, so it's awesome to be on a panel with her. Brandon, of course, my erstwhile co host on our Monday Lives, which we've been doing a kind of gonzo radio, which fits right in with my show, which is Threshold Saints, which is serial Experiments, inspect Little Ontology. You can find it on a substack is my best landing platform, but also Spotify and Apple Threshold Saints substack dot com. Today I'm dropping an episode with Paul Frederick of the Demonosofty podcast and we're discussing sort of the return to Zoroastrianism or what that will look like, of course with my co host Solo Exile, and I am really excited to be on a panel with Chris. This is not my first time being on a panel with Chris. It was a couple of years ago on End of Day's Radio. But definitely I think we're going to have a really interesting discussion. I'm happy to listen and learn, and I want to shout out arrows in the chat and also Vanessa, So what's up guys and the Great Lodge represent Thank you so much, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, nice, thank you very much. I appreciate you making it. And finally, Christopher, please let everybody know like what's over you where they can find anything that you want to promote? Any links social media? What do you dealing?
Speaker 6: Well, I have you know, I've been on Secret Sun dot blogspot dot com since two thousand and seven. I've got the Secret Sun sub stack, and I've got the Secret Sun Institute for Advanced synchro Mysticism on Patreon and all all three of those basically you know, they're all very active. There's some cross posting but a lot of times you'll get unique information on each particular platform. But you know, things been rocking and rolling, particularly on the Patreon since twenty twenty one, so coming up on five years. Substack opened last year, and I have a YouTube channel, but I don't really do much on it, you know, I just sort of repost things. You know. Most of the materials that I will upload will be excerpts or reposts from materials that I've done for you know, the Patreon and the substacks. And I'm doing books you know I've got of course, we're talking about XCF Ultra, and I'm working on a sequel to my twenty nineteen novel He Will Live Up in the Sky, and I'm really trying. One of my plans is to get both the original book and the sequel. Now I'm done on audio book for people, which is going to be a bit of work. You know, you can't ai those kind of things, uh, you know, non fiction books because there's so much inflection and emotion and so on and so forth. So that's gonna be uh, once I get the book done, I'm about halfway through it now. Once I get the book done, I'm going to be hopefully launching a Kickstarter or whatever to uh raise the funds to get a really good reader. And both books are very much in the vein of you know, the things that you talk about that I talk about, that I blog about that I write books about, you know. So it's all in the same family. I'm not I'm not like writing like like a romance novelist, you know, or historic it's all processing the same kind of information.
Speaker 3: So that's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: You do have other stuff that you have written that I didn't mention, but yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've got a number of books. Uh you can just uh there's a bunch of christ noles is just let you know. So I I publish under my phone and Chrystopher loreng Knowles. So if you want to look me up on Amazon, just make sure because there's a actually a fairly well known author who does sort of like military fiction named Kris Nolls. So there you go. There you have it.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you very much, because I again appreciate you coming on and everybody go check out his stuff. I highly highly suggested if you if you don't know who he is, if you don't mind, I would like kind of if you could for the listeners. And I really enjoyed. I thought it was pretty interesting, maybe because of my age when we were close to the same age. I just thought it was interesting for the way that you put the context of, like, you know, before September tenth, nineteen ninety three, how your life was and how you know, how you saw the world and what you were into before you you know, hit this obsession.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was primed. I was primed and pumps. Believe me, I was. You know, I was there September tenth, nine o'clock with Bells on. I was caught in the minutes. Well, I mean what the reason being is that my wife and I were really big like Fox TV, like when it was like Simpson's and I'm embarrassed to say this, but like Beverly Hills and Melrose Plays and Grounded for Life. I mean, there was a lot of shows that we were watching at the time, and we were on Saturday nights. We had this ritual. We would order pizza and get beers and watch Cops America's Most Wanted, and then the show called Sightings.
Speaker 9: I don't know if anybody you remember Sightings, right, Yes, Sightings was sort of this like paranormal News magazine shows sort of like sixty minutes for High Weirdness, and we watched you know, that was like that was our nights.
Speaker 6: That was our Saturday nights. So we started seeing the trailers or the promos or whatever you want to call them for the X Files, and I was just like, you gotta be kidding me. I'm just like And the interesting too, is that since they used the same font that sort of stressed hype fighter font, I thought that it was a spin off of Sightings, Like I thought, the X file is going to be a spinoff of Signings, which is kind of interesting. And it was all like, you know, it's all gonna be UFOs. So just to back up, I mean, if you know any of you guys are younger, or your viewers or listeners are younger, this was a time like early nineties when like UFO culture was huge. I mean there would be like conventions, UFO conventions somewhere like almost every weekend. And this is like in the wake of like Bob Blazaar and Area fifty one was a huge thing. You know, Communion was a few years before, and then you had films like Fire in the Sky and.
Speaker 2: It was just.
Speaker 6: There was a much more innocent world. You know. We a lot of us took it more seriously maybe than it should have been taken. But it was really big. And this is also I had just gotten on the Internet shortly before the X Files began, so there is this whole thing like the X Files grew up with the Internet. I got on the Internet I think almost like maybe a week before the X Files premiered, and it was like, I can't even begin to tell you what it was like for me. I mean, this is like a little twenty four you know, bits per second modem, right, It's the little archaic thing, right, But it was just so intoxicating. It was just like I swear to God, it was like so many injecting opium directly into my brain stem. It was just incredible. And it was like that for a while. I really missed those days, I really do. But I discovered like alt conspiracy and all this kind of stuff on Usenet, which I had never really been exposed to. But at the same time I was really into like sixty Greatest Conspiracies of all Time, and a couple of years later it was the Big Book of Conspiracies, I mean, this is really the dawn of the age, and this is like apocalypse culture. I mean, I don't know if any of you guys are familiar with any of these books or whatever, but I was. There was actually a store in New York called see Here, which started out just selling like rock magazines, but then they sort of branched out and they there was a lot of conspiracy stuff. I mean there was like research and a mock press and all these kind of things, and it was really like it was brand new to me, you know. I mean, even though I had watched like In Search of and all this kind of you know, all this conspiracy movies from the seventies. Obviously Three Days of the condor Parallox Files, so on and so forth, or Parallax Parallax. Oh, not the Parallax view. I'm getting confused here. So anyhow, I was just really I was ready for it, you know, I just was prepared for it. And that first episode just totally blew me away. But then the second episode just like freaked me out. Like I really thought like I was getting put on like a watch list just for watching the show. I don't know if anybody's ever seen the second episode, but it's sort of like their Area fifty one episode. But the whole thing was just like so incredibly paranoid. It was like the most paranoid thing I think I'd ever seen on TV before. But like I said, I mean, I grew up in the seventies, so I saw Capricorn one at the movies, you know, I mean all these kinds of things. So I sort of had the same cultural background that the writers and the producers of the show had, you know, even though it was a few years younger than most of them. But you know, I was ready for it. So it was really exciting. And I still think that the X Files pilot is probably the greatest pilot ever made, you know, as far as like this is the universe, this is the world. You know, it's just completely establishing the world and setting the template and just setting the table for everything that was about to come. I mean, if you just go back and watch particular those first two episodes, it's just amazing how well they stand up.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you. I know, you do mention something in here, and I just kind of wanted to maybe have you kind of give a little bit of a background on this word hyperstitious because you do hyperstition. Oh okay, yperstitious mind work.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, I might have used it as an as an adjective. Yeah, so hyperstition is this was it. I think I might have been Nick Land who came up with it. It was I think it was.
Speaker 1: Him, Yeah, Nick, it was.
Speaker 8: It was the you know, that sort of crew out of the New School, for sure. There's a little debate about it. I agree. I would say, yeah, I think it's fair to say, like epistemologically Nick Land, okay, good, he's the one that popularized it.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 6: So it's this whole idea of you know, using data almost as like as a form of magic. You know it really, I mean, it really is a paranormal science in some ways, I guess you would say. But it has to do with there's a line in a Great X Files episode where it says, you know, we predict the future, and the best way to predict the futures by inventing it, And that, to me is kind of how hyperstition basically works. You put all these memes and concepts and strange vocabulary and all these kind of things out there, and this is very much obviously an Internet based kind of thing from that Wild West period of the early nineties, and you start to change the course of reality through hyperstition, you know, through introducing these concepts and ideas and like I said, memes and symbols and all these kinds of things in a directed way, and it becomes almost like the sort of push and pull with external reality. Okay, and if jen am I am I on on on track there, I mean you said.
Speaker 8: I mean I I think you do a great job, Chris. I'm not going to correct you on it. I think that does exactly what it is. It's like a memetic magic. It's it's chaos magic, a little left hand path informed. It's using memes, keino as the as the Zoomers call it as I also call it, you know, creating.
Speaker 1: I think you said it perfectly.
Speaker 8: It's the creator of sort of new words, the syncretism of words itself. But all poets, in all magicians, like I always say, Austin Osman Spare, I think he is the sort of like the og at least kind of of this kind of magic. I don't think that they're pulling too far away from the you know, Western magical tradition with hyperstition. I think it's just maybe a more literary or literate way to articulate this exactly the same thing.
Speaker 6: Well, I think, you know, the whole chaos aspect of it, I think is you know, you've put the put your finger on it there. Because the best example I think of hyperstition would be the whole Kech thing from twenty sixteen and me on so, and then there was that you know, rather underwhelming X Files revival that same year in twenty sixteen, so that would be the you know, the whole Kech thing, four chan and all that kind of thing. So, but it's something that I've been thinking more and more and more about. I mean, this is something that we can discuss in another episode maybe. But the two things that I say are that, you know, as far as synchronisticism is concerned, which I think is sort of the redheaded cousin of hyperstition in some ways, it's sort of the poor relation of hyperstition. But I think the X Files in my mind and the work that I've done, and I think the work that I put in the book bears this out. I think it's the most the second most potent synchronistic generator that I've ever seen, and then I can even imagine. I don't think you could have something with that kind of power at any other time, like not even now, you know, that time and history, when you still had a mass culture. We don't have a mass culture anymore. When the Internet was new, it's not new anymore. You had all these preconditions that allowed something that was just pumping all this incredibly potent symbolism into the culture, and it changed. It changed the I mean I think it changed the course of history. And that might sound a little over ambitious in some ways, but but I really do believe it. I think that it changed the way people thought, Like you wouldn't have people like Alex Jones and Mark Dice in the late nineties without the X Files. I mean, those people were just they just would have never gained any traction. They would have just seen as you know as the way the people like that were seen prior to the X Files is just completely marginal, irrelevant, koops. And it was because the X Files had made this whole worldview so alluring, And I think alluring is really the term that it gave, you know, conspiracy culture and all the rest of it a push that I can't imagine would it ever ever happened without it?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's interesting that you're saying that. I just want to ask real quick, maybe your opinion and other people's opinion. Could you see the Epstein files kind of like being the kind of redone again, because like that's now giving people who were like maybe like I've known a lot of people, have seen a lot of people that really that was their conspiracy awakening. Now, so like I feel like it's it's putting. I also have a problem with believing it might be real, but I do see that now it's like it is putting shit that was considered a year or two ago, fucking fanatic thinking into like, oh no, what's real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it's true. But I also thinks there is a lot of hyperstition there. But I'll also think that I think that Epstein himself was very aware of the of the concept of hyperstition and the concept of me magic. You know, he was he was hanging out on all these boards. I mean, didn't he have I did? I am I correct? Did he have like a four chance account? I know he had a discord I think, so, I mean he was tuned into this all these ideas and so on. He was following all this stuff. So I think it gets to be very murky. But I do think one of the main one of the I think one of the main objectives behind the epstein whatever it is. I mean, whether it's a pyop or hyperstition or conspiracy, whatever you choose to label it as. And it's going to depend on how you perceive it, right, But I think and I said this, and I got in trouble for saying this, but it's like, I think the idea was like to push the concept, to push this notion in the public mind that elite pedophiles are interested in post pubescent girls, when in reality, elite pedophiles are almost exclusively interested in pre pubescent boys. Okay, I mean that's just the reality of it. And I think that people have gotten sort of misdirected, you know. I think it's very convenient for a lot of people who are involved in elite predation let's just call it, to think, oh, well, it's just you know, it's these sixteen year old girls who you know, they would have gotten in trouble somehow anyway. You know, they are just you know, from trailer parks, and they're all headed for trouble. You know, they probab would have just been like working the strip in Pensacola or something whatever. And then that's shifting the shifting the focus away from what it really should be on, which is that it's always been It's always been and you read this in religion, in history and myth it's always been focused on pep besting boys. And this might be like a little bit of a you know, maybe this is a little bit too much of us, you know, a strong drink for people, but I really do believe.
Speaker 3: That, and I think, well, I thought that was something weird about the files. I was like, where's the boys. It's like, this is old girls. Like I did actually find that weird.
Speaker 6: I was like it was, yeah, well that's see, that's the thing that gets my hackles up. That's the thing that raises my suspicions about the true nature of this whole operation. And like I said, I mean, it's like I think most people take it for granted if you read the newspaper even that you know, girls under the age of twenty, you know, say, between the ages of fourteen and twenty are very highly sought aft or for prostitution, whether it's in sort of this gray market prostitution in Las Vegas or Los Angeles, wherever, you know, whatever you're talking about. And I think it's just like the problem that I had. And this gets to vocabulary and definition. Epstein, as we know it was not technically a pedophile. He was in a feeble file. He was interested in adolescence. Those are two different phenomena. You might have been following this horrible situation in Texas, right with this FedEx driver who kidnaps this girl. See that, to me is what see Pedophilia to me is also very very much a misnomer because really what it is is pedopathy because it always, it always leads to violence. You know, the children in the materials that they consume always get younger and younger and younger. It always becomes violent, all right, it always be. It doesn't always end in murder, but violence is really at the core of it, because it is a moral sickness, Okay, And I think redefining that is this this some sleazy old banker from New York who has a taste for sixteen year old blonde girls from Florida doesn't really do the real problem. You know, it doesn't do that doesn't do justice to what the problem really is all about. Okay, so I'm sorry, I'll get off my soap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you're good.
Speaker 6: It's just you know, you'll see a lot of this in the X Files too. I mean a lot of episodes. One episode that I'm thinking of in particular, and there's you know, since this is meant for public consumption, we won't get into a think he was really going after. But there's an episode called Red Museum, which is one of what I call the nonfiction episodes, and it's it's about this town where they're injecting the cattle with weird genetically modified drugs and so on, but they're also injecting the kids, and it's you know, a pedo sort of blows the cover on the whole thing. But as I said, I mean, he's interested in young boys, you know what I'm saying. And that's really again, I mean, this is you know, maybe a little bit too dark for noontime on a Friday, but that's just that's just the way it is. And that's the problem that I do have with the Epstein materials is that I think that it is a huge distraction for what the problem really is.
Speaker 2: There's a I do want to add to that and also kind of like take a paradigm shift. But in that the whole idea of Chris Carter and X files kind of blowing this thing open for for like an Alex Jones and everyone to do their thing. I completely agree, and it's quite fascinating. How then, that is itself a paradigm shift in the collective consciousness of the media marketing slash human angle to be able to see something and then for to like basically plant seeds of people who are already on the outskirts and then allow it for them to open up these radio shows and things like that. So I do find that to be it's an easy way to see how modern myth is interactive in human experentiality, and how it's not just myths are outside of us and humans and the experiences we have or outside of us, but they're deeply integrated and as well. You then get this inversion with what you were just talking about with how how do you traumatize and create traumatized humans is to start at a young age, no matter who they are, boy or girl. But it's really fascinating that then in the military industrial mechanized, old garchical parasite class that how do you build up people in vulnerable states, Just like in the LSD experiments, you put somebody in a vulnerable state. It doesn't always have to be a drugs. It can be with these lower circuits that you know, sex and all these different things and put them through terrible emotions and then you can implant these circuitry these new programs, put them into Hollywood, put them into the public sphere, and it's almost like they're walking eggrogres themselves. They're walking dark shades of the Night of the kliptotic spirits. As then they go and they push up against everybody else, you know, And so it's a fascinating that's a fascinating discussion. So I just want to add that to it. Is how you create an inverted myth for our culture to follow and then at the same time be able to cover it up and say, well, that's just all fantasy. Because it just happened in a TV show doesn't mean it's happening in real life. And so there's just so many layers.
Speaker 6: Well, there's also a liminality to it as well. Okay, because when you the whole thing is that Chris Carter said, it has to be real. You know, it's only scary if it's real. But to me, the episodes I'm not afraid of, the episodes of you know, vampires or whatever, right, mutants, zombies, you know, I'm the episodes of the X Files that really scare me are the ones that I call the non fiction episodes, the episodes about mind control, the episodes about human experimentation. I mean, there's and there's a whole host of those, right, those episodes are the ones that really get on your skin. And I had mentioned that second episode Deep Throat. Now, if you watch that up, actually, if you watch the first two episodes, you doesn't. And I write this in the book, there's no reason to believe that any of this is aliens, that anything that you're seeing is anything but the military. And and this is something that's explicitly spelled out in the in the series as well in the fifth season, there's no reason if you go back and watch that, it's just it's all about people being experienced on the first season, you know, the first pilot, like I said, it's about kids being experimented on and there's no there's no trace. You don't see a gray, you don't see a UFO. I mean, you'll you'll see some lights in the woods and so on, but that could be anything. That could be some sort of helicopter, could be any you know, just something special effects that they were putting on for the for the agent's benefit. So when you when you put it in that kind of context. And this is why the Scully character is so important too, because she ideally provides a very credible alternative explanation to what you're seeing. And there is this weird and this, you know, this cuts to the heart of the liminality. There's something that I've always noticed is that the most effective paranormal, supernatural, mystical, whatever kind of stories you're talking about. To me, the most effective ones are the ones that are for you, within the narrative, a very credible counter explanation to the paranormal, to the to the mystical, to the spiritual, to the supernatural. But ever, this this is a very strange power and I think it is some sort of I'm not exactly even sure how to explain it, but it's something that I've noticed, you know, throughout you know, throughout all the things that I've read and watched and so on and so forth, that the best story. That's why the Scully character is so important to me, because she's the voice of the audience. And I think I believe Chris Carter said that. So that's when that liminality and that and then it starts to break out of the screen. You know, it starts to break out of the confines of fictional content, right, it starts to I don't I don't want to use the word infect because that sort of has a negative connotation to it, but it's you know, it starts to play in seeds in your mind. And that again, that's why I think the show was so I mean, there'd been a bunch of shows in the past, like The X Files. You know, the main example that people always cite is cull Check the Night Stalk from the early seventies, but that didn't have a powerful counterargument to the paranormal and that's why it didn't last long, and that's why it didn't have the effect, right, I mean, let's be frank here. I mean, it's also the chemistry between David d'copany and Jillian Anderson, ironically, who hated each other's guts when they were making the show, but they had this incredible on screen chemistry. But see, that's what that's what it was really all about for me, is that when ideas break out of the confines of fiction, when they break the confines of entertainment, when they break out of the confines of like a weekly television show, and they start to plan seeds in the culture, and that is a formula that will never be replicated. I don't think I don't think you'll ever see anything like that again. And that paradigm shift that you're referring to really boils down to a bunch of really smart people who really did the reading, really did the research, and maybe did have this sort of sense that they did want to They didn't have the term for it. I don't know if they knew of the term hyperstition, but they were basically, you know, it's it is a former chaos magic, I think ideally.
Speaker 7: So in some ways, you could see the bi camera mind in both Molder and Scully. Right, You've got this this guy going out there and trying to find the unknown, and then the grounding of the more rational in Scully and the two of them together almost walk the audience up to the point of actually believing this stuff, because in a lot of ways, at the end of the episode, Scully's explanations are kind of like too outside of the realm, and you're almost like yelling at her. Can't you see it's right in front of your face?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: Meanwhile, you know, Moulders out there getting kidnapped by Grays or whatever it is, and you don't know, you know exactly how to get back to it, but you know, it's like a step by step process where the audience is then, you know, led to the conclusion that maybe there is something else out there, or maybe there is, but you're always left with that uncertainty because of those two characters and their reflective nature on each other.
Speaker 6: Well, there's a very important concept here that I know. I mean, since I did work on the book and I read you know, these hours of transcripts of interviews and so on with all the producers and writers and so on, they were very focused on point of view, like who is telling you this story? And really all everything you see on the screen is the result of an unreliable narrator. It's always from somebody's point of view, which is colored by their preconceptions, which is colored by their beliefs, which is colored by their prejudices. Okay, so that's something when you go, if you're going to do like a rewatch, you know you're not watching a presentation of objective reality ever on that show, Okay, And and very deliberately so, they always were presenting you who is telling you this story? Is this scholar? Is this Mauldi scholar? Is this Skully? Is a small or is this somebody else? I mean, who who's who?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 6: Whose point of view is this story coming from? And one of the things that I mean, one of the main sections in the book is I my fand theory, my Ultimate ex Files fant theory. And and I'll share this now. I mean, I might as well just let us loose. Now. I have this fan theory that The X Files is really about these two subjects of this vast, far reaching mind control and eugenics program. Okay, and bear with me here. I've thought about this for a very long time. So really, what Molder and Scully are is that their assassins, Okay, they're programmed assassins, and they're programmed with their particular point of view with their particular prejudices, right, But there's this huge program, this post war program, this eugenics program, you know, to create a slave race, to create super soldiers, you know, to create all these various, uh, subsets of humanity. And they were chosen because their families were both part of the military industrial complex. They were chosen, you know, not only to be these programmed assassins. So when they're hunting down these monsters and so on, really what they're hunting down are the rejects or the escapees from this genetic engineering program. And I mean, as crazy as that sounds to some people, there is an episode in that twenty sixteen season called Founders Mutation that basically kind of spells that out. And that was that was the episode. I mean, even though that series miniseries whatever was pretty underwhelming, that episode blew my mind open because I'm like, oh, there's there's the final puzzle. So you're not watching these two separate series where like there'll be the episodes with the UFO and alien conspiracy and then you'll watch the episodes with like the monsters and so on. No, it's all the same story because they're not aliens, they're not monsters as we understand them. It's all part of this genetics program, and Moulderin's Gully are programmed to think that they're fighting monsters or they're chasing aliens or whatever to assuage their consciences so they can, you know, they can kill these poor creatures who are all part of this genetic horrific experimentation you know that started in the post war paper clip and all the rest of it. But at the same time, they're also being primed to create like children, you know, bere offspring for the new super race. Now I spelled this out in great detail because I can cite you chapter in verse in all the different episodes that bolst of this theory. And like I said, in those first two episodes, you don't see aliens. There's no why would you believe in aliens. There's no sign of aliens anywhere. I mean, you don't. I don't think you even see actual, like sort of gray aliens until the second season, and even then you're not sure if it's a hallucination or not. And that's kind of the magic of the series as well. Now, if you go back and watch that with that in mind, you should also you know, read the book so I can explain it for you know, episode by episode it will start to you'll suddenly realize that you're watching a completely different series than the one you thought you were. And again that granted that is a theory, right, it's a fan there, but I think it's pretty well supported by the evidence. So there you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's great. I wanted to bring up, like I did beforehand, my favorite episode. I have a bunch of favorite episodes, but it's from season three, episode twenty, the jose Chunk from outer Space.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, there you go. That's the that's the one.
Speaker 2: That's exactly. That's the one what I'm talking about. And it's got so many exactly so it's got so many layers in it. So I don't know if it's better for you to describe it what's going on there, because you get everything. You get the two kids who are driving home after a date and they get confronted by a UFO and then and all you know is that they go, they get home, they don't know how they got there. The girl has her clothes inside out. People are thinking it's it's date grape. And then all of a sudden, the boy's like no, that's not what happened. And then Moulder and Scully are being interviewed by Jose Chung, who's an actual writer in real life and he wrote that episode, right, is that No?
Speaker 6: No, he's a fictional character.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought he was an actual writer. Okay, nice, Well they got okay.
Speaker 6: But there are two different theories that I've heard. One is that he's based on John Keel.
Speaker 2: That's actually what i've heard, you're and the other.
Speaker 6: One is that he's based on Whitley Streeber.
Speaker 2: That's a good combination, but take you. Yeah, But for the episode, why it's exactly what you were just talking about is because you're getting now Moulder and Scully being interviewed by this writer who's trying to write this piece on on aliens and different things, and they're trying to break down and understand if this was actually a terrible sexual encounter, or if they actually were abducted by UFOs, or if it was the Military Industrial Complex who actually took them in for human experimentation and then did a psychological experiment on them that blanked out their memory, or actually it was all three and not the gray aliens, but different aliens were going on. So you get memory. You get these kids who actually have imprinted implanted memories of being abducted by gray aliens, and they both have similar but slightly different understandings of what that abduction happened. And as they're going through it, they're able to peer through moldernscoolre able to peer through the actual layers of the abduction theory to see that it wasn't a gray alien, but it was the military industrial complex psychotherapist who was putting them in an hypnotic trance to make them believe that it was an alien abduct But by the end of it, you actually get to see this alien that was there, that was there on the outside, and it's so crazy. And you also get the men in black coming in just even true, I think is one of them if I wasn't mistaken or WI. Yeah, exactly. And so that's a perfect micro macrocosm to exactly what you were saying of question, the questioning of the question, to try to get back to what the main theory was that it was there were aliens evolved, but not really, it was the military industrial complex and not really. The mind is so malleable, and I think that's one of the base theories of the X Files is the malleability of the mind through paradigm shifts of conscious and people trying to work on it.
Speaker 6: So that's nice. Well, I wonder sometimes if that's what I don't like this term, but if that was like a revelation of the method X Files episode you know, so killing this is what it's really about. It's about the military abducting people and hypnotizing them into believing they were taken by aliens and so on. Yeah, you know what that episode is explicitly about. And there are hints of that, like I said, throughout the series, and like the first two episodes, I think you could plug that same interpretation into So yeah, that's that's a good one, and I recommend that everybody watched that.
Speaker 2: Uh, and you also get the.
Speaker 6: Talking up my hat about my fan theory. I think if you watch that, you'll see it pretty much play out there, no.
Speaker 2: Plays out directly. You even get the paranoia of Molder going into a coffee shop and eating pie and talking to this like diner individual and that whole thing you don't even know is real or not, because then you have other people going in there and trying to test the theory of molder did you actually go there? And they're continually going back to the writer and telling them the story, and it's one of the best episodes. I do everyone go out there? Season three, episode.
Speaker 6: Twenty Yeah, good man, that's I'm glad. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: It's interesting from the astrology of actually, like when the season came out, it was during that like Neptune Uranus conjunction as well as like the Saturn square Pluto happening, so like Saturn's and Aquarius, and so when we think like last time, you know, Saturn was an Aquarius, recently was like covid times, right, So it's interesting, Like the interesting thing about Saturn and Aquarius is it's like people want to belong to something, right, they want to be a part of something. And then just going back to like what you said about the show being able to just blast people to like the expansion like that is like that Neptune Uranus thing. It's like, you know, and it's in Capricorn, so Urinus was blasting open Saturn's world of materiality, and then you have Neptune giving us this like foggy, very like grounded glimpse of the others.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting, Like the way you described it is very much like I.
Speaker 5: Looked up the chart for when if you said the show star it well all the time exactly.
Speaker 6: But yeah, well I'm glad you brought that up too, because there's that whole idea. I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but Neptune sort of having a deceptive and aspect to it as well. So I think that's that's. Uh. There is an episode they did do an episode on astrology. That's an episode called ZG, and it was about you know, one of these where all the planets the line up and just one particular town in New Hampshire. You know, people just all started going crazy because of this this conjunction. I mean, I don't know if that's grounded in real astrology personally, but I recommend you check out that episode and maybe get back to me and tell me any sort of my real life. It's called ZG, you know, like the whole idea.
Speaker 2: I just found it. It's episode thirteen, season three. We'll watch it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, definitely definitely recommend that. But you know, and another inesing thing too is that you know, so I talk about synchronicity and there's an episode in the ninth season where Burt Reylds plays God. Right, but it is all about pattern recognition and synchronicity. And if you listen to the the director's commentary, Chris Carter gives this whole commentary, but it almost sounds like he's like a neoplatonist in some ways, you know. I mean, it's like his whole and it's almost like very medieval thinking as well too, because it's all about, you know, recognizing patterns and that God is constantly presenting us with these sort of puzzles that we need to solve and everything like that, which is kind of the basis of you know, what I've been doing for for a number of years, that we're presented with with all these puzzles that if we start to recognize the pawn and that's explicitly in the dialogue too. You know, it's like the winners recognize the patterns, they can sense the patterns, and they can work with the patterns, you know, which to me is it's almost a synchronistic manifesto in some ways. So anyway, there you go.
Speaker 7: Well, in a lot of ways, the the the introduction of this strategic ambiguity that the X Files was constantly harping on has been utilized to a great extent by you know, actual policy.
Speaker 6: Makers within the government.
Speaker 7: If you if you know about cast Sunstein and his uh.
Speaker 6: I was just reading about him yesterday. It's so weird. Go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 10: Hey, synchromistic, right, but that idea of like injecting these new ideas into maybe problematic pattern noticers is sort of the entire presentation.
Speaker 7: And what a lot of people miss from that is his co author is a you know, one of these jesuits, right, He's he's a jesuit talking with Cass Sunstein about how how we can cognitively infiltrate the conspiracy movement. And in a lot of ways, you can you can kind of play off of a lot of the themes in X files and say, well, what can we gain from this show that we can inject into the conspiracy community to maybe divert them off in different directions. And it's it's almost like it's a culmination of all of these different hyperstitions and now they become the hyperstition magicians, putting out strategic ambiguity and all sort of walks of life, you know, flooding the zone.
Speaker 6: Well, I think, I think Sunstein, I'm familiar with that whole idea. And there was there was a Pentagon paper that was released, the one with that had like an inteller on the cover of it or something that's very boomer thinking. You know, I don't I don't like to sort of lapse into these sort of generational stereotypes, but that it's very much like boomer thinking.
Speaker 2: That it's the boomers, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: Yes, so you have this mainstream, right, and then you have this other mainstream that you can infiltrate and manipulate the way they've infiltrated manipulated the mainstream. Well, it's not like that anymore. There is no mainstream. There were thousands and thousands of streams. I mean, it looks like, let's call them capillaries right there. There is no main vein of conspiracy thinking anymore. It's this roiling and mutually hostile network of capillaries. Okay, and that's increasing. I mean, all you have to do is just go on a Twitter. And I think that that kind of like cast sunsteam thinking is very archaic, and I don't think that it's really subscribed to anymore. You know, There's certainly been attempts to sort of manipulate the alternative, you know, the other mainstream quote unquote, but it always fails because you've got groups of young people who have these micro mini micro cultures, whose language and whose mode of thought and whose methods of communication are so are cain and so hyper specialized that you can't infiltrate that. You know, it becomes like that meme that the Steve Semi meme, Hello fellow kids, right, you know you can't you can't infiltrate some discord group with these extremely online kids who've been talking to each other exclusively for for years, have their own vocabulary, their own modes of unconscious signaling. Even you can't infiltrate that. You can't subvert that anymore. And I think I think that's really played into the you know, what I see is, you know, we are in the middle of the Fourth Turning, and I think the X Files in some ways, you know, I mean, it was thirty years ago, right, but I think that it did sort of presage Fourth Turning in a lot of ways. And the people who I don't want to say they're in power, you know, that's sort of a subjective term. But the people who grew up on the X files are the people who are moving into positions of influence in whatever field or or not. If they didn't grow up with the X files, they grew up in that same environment, right, And you know, talking about people like Mark Dice and Alex Jones and so on. I mean, if you go back, I don't even know if you can even find the stuff because everything is disappearing from the Internet these days. But you know a lot of quote unquote conspiracy sites, you know, would use something like files, and you know they're always trying to sort of glom there, get some of that glamour, right, some of that X files glamour for themselves. So they use like similar typography of fonts and so on, or you know, use the files in their name and everything like that. But that again, that's that's archaic, that's already cycled out of the culture completely.
Speaker 3: I think you did mention some stuff about it. I think you mentioned it earlier too. When it comes like symbolism, you think that they use that a lot. Actually, hmmm, do you want to give like some I guess maybe some examples that you started maybe seeing it. They gave you that idea.
Speaker 6: Well, the symbolism that I was really been really focused on, and ironically it's sort of led to this whole realization about like the fact that that's why I called the book x f Ultro right, a little bit of a play on words there, because I could be wrong, maybe, you know, but I said, burying myself in this material for over thirty years. Now I think that I've made my case. But the symbolism that I was always really interested in was from the mystery cults, Greco Roman mystery cults. Now the whole thing with like the abducted sister and that's it's Orpheus and Eridity, and then when Scully is abducted they play that up and that the future film Fight the Future it's even more explicit. Like Carter was really focused on this symbolism from the mystery cults, and there would be episodes that Wou'd be playing like on Demeter and Persephony, so on one episode which is very hard to watch called Ubiliat, which is it? And like it even ends on a river, you know what I mean, like the river sticks. And so I've been writing about this for years, right, and then getting back to twenty sixteen. Right, there's an episode called Babylon, and it's literally like Mulder takes mushrooms, even though they have to hedge it for the for the censors, right, but he takes mushrooms and he descends into the underworld and he's on the River Styx, right, and you know, with the dams and everything like that. And I just remember watching it and thinking, God, Chris Carter wrote this from me, I really did. I really thought that, because like I've been talking about all this symbolism, you know, particularly from Greco Roman mystery cults. But it really began for me before I sort of realized that Greco mystery cults. There was a guy named David Flynn. I don't know if anybody's ever heard of him. He was a Christian conspiracy researcher from the nineties, passed away, I believe twenty twelve, which is kind of ironic because he'd written a lot about twenty twelve. But he had started this website in nineteen ninety nine now it's two thousand, called Having Moulder's Baby, and this whole thing was like this whole storyline, you know, Moulder's abducted and so on, and it's like Osiris and Isis and Horace and all that kind of thing. And he you can even I don't know if the website is still online, but you could probably find it on like internet wayback machine. But I was waiting for years for him to follow up on him, like okay, well you know, tell us more, let's hear it. And he never followed up on it. So I was like, all right, I'm going to do it myself. So I went back and watched this whole thing where like they're playing off the whole thing with that and Osiris and the birth the birth of Horace and so on, and the wilderness and everything like that, and they followed that arc like rather closely. I mean there's no there's no exact symbolism, like you don't see pyramids and all that kind of stuff or whatever, you know, eyes of raw something, you know, there's none of that. But they're following the mythological arc very closely. Now, this has been done for thousands of years. I mean this is as old as time, right, just rewriting myths for your new myths or whatever, for your religion or for your stories. I mean, this is as old as time. But I was really because I have like really serious OCD. I was just so hyper focused on the detail of it, and that again led me into this whole other you know, the Greco Roman mythology and so on and so forth. But they are there's also what they call easter eggs, so they would put they would insert a lot of symbols explicitly, and that even on the official website back when it was running, would let you know what they were and so on. But I think a lot of that was sort of misdirection. But it's it's all to sort of hyperactivate a part of our imaginations, I guess you would say, And that to me fed into this liminal power, you know, of this hyperstitious power. Even though it's not like you'll see where say, say like the Matrix films, where the symbolism is like bashing over the head with a hammer and saying, look at us, aren't we clever? Look at our symbols? WHOA right? And it's just it's just so corny and cheesy, and it doesn't really land. I think when you have to go searching for it, or when you're sort of soaking it in unconsciously, that's when I think it really starts to bed itself into your unconscious mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I like that. I like that a lot because I like the idea well as whatever. However old I was when that came out in nineteen ninety nine, I care I remember, but I remember watching it for the first time with my mom and the Matrix, and it was one of those things for my teenage mind being bashed over the head, especially going back to the idea that you need to put yourself into imprint vulnerability for things to be able to take control and change that. I kind of needed that because you question things, and you have all the fantasy and the sci fi as a kid you're reading, and it doesn't really lead you into this thing about like what is the matrix? You know, it's like it's you know, it's like something of the mind and it's all around as blah blah blah. You kind of need that, but it's not like it landed. And that's something I'm continually trying to tell people is that you don't just take the red pill once and you're done. You need to continue embed these sign symbols, myths into yourself and then when you get into what you're just talking about, the deep mythologies of Osiris set battling Horace. Finally the battle the isis going out and doing the thing, and this going back through and you get, you know, from the Mythrick to Plato to the Orphik to now you're in the uma Elish and beyond. Like that's how you really get the fine pin details, and your consciousness truly changes and now you formulate a worldview, and then from that worldview you can I think personally, this is the theory Brandonly. Theory is that then now you can see magic in all things, because you're not just some automaton NPC agent Smith. At any time an ideology can imprint you. And then now you're just spewing nonsense of left or right. But now you're actually able to see the narratives because you can pick apart the deep underpinning of the myth, the magic and the meaning of things. And so I've just love what you're saying because I think as much as I'm all like, you're right, it was bashing over the head. And now look where they're at and they're trying to change the red pill into some training porn. But the idea is that you know, it's like it's like taking this terrible, like this beautiful thing. Even I like all three. I think I've heard you say you don't really like another two. I don't know, you can well listen. I was a huge William Gibson fan, yeah, okay.
Speaker 6: Back in the nineties and what they call the what is it, the Sprawl trilogy, Neuromancer, Conciero and amazing, amazing, but also the Burning Chrome collection. So it's the the absolute plagiarism of The Matrix is really when I watched it, I was just okay, I recognize that from this and recognized from that, and they even have you know, Kenna Reeves who was in Johnny Knaemonic, which is a terrible movie but still pretty obvious, you know, hit you on the head with that. But I was also I'm still a very big fan of Dark City, which came on a year before and Matrix sort of I don't know how it happened. It might have just been coincidental, but the Matrix ends up recycling a lot of the ideas from Dark City, which I think is a vastly superior film. But I picked up on all the you know, the queer theory stuff in the in the first Matrix because really, yeah, I thought it was pretty obvious. I know, I did. I thought it was pretty blatant even then. And you know when that I didn't.
Speaker 2: Even know what to put that mint when I was that age. So there's that in the middle.
Speaker 6: Of nowhere, you know. And I was working in New York and so on for a number of years and reading the Village Voice and New York presence, so you know, it's like I was sort of with that whole mind set. So I thought it was you know, and and what's her name, Carrie Lee? What's that actress's name, the one who played Trinity, Oh, you know, who's also in the the only, the only Christopher Nolan film that I really like, Amento. Yeah, Which it's funny if you watch Memento, it's kind of like the Matrix in reverse, because the Matrix is all about like im like remembering, you know, It's it's about waking up and remembering, and Memento is about like forgetting and falling asleep. Think about that. Watch those two films together. You'll see, in some very strange way, they're they're like mirror images of each other. I don't know if that's intentional. But but she has you know, she has sort of like a very butch kind of presentation and and but that but that all comes from Sally Shears in the William Gibson Okay, so and look, William Gibson's just completely I mean he's completely lost his mind. Over the past ten years twenty years or so, he hasn't written anything. He hasn't written anything since. I think the last thing I enjoyed by him was All Tomorrow's Parties. I read that other trilogy did with like Spook Country and the rest of it, and I thought it was just insanely boring anyway, But that's that kind of ruined the matrix for me because I was just I was too well versed in all the material that they were just completely plagiarizing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then and then Grant Morrison is the Invisibles, Grand Morrison will always stayed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I never, I don't never saw that. I don't see that. I think that's just Grant Morrison just trying to inject himself into a popular brain.
Speaker 2: And I love the Invisibles. So I am an Invisible stand because it was part of my awakening with Promethea Allen Moore Grant Morrison side by side, So that was it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but that.
Speaker 8: Is interesting, sorry, Chris, But it is interesting about Grant Morris and inserting himself into popular culture because that is like the most definitive example of hyperstition itself, by like narrating yourself to be involved in something that you weren't even necessarily part of that you weren't necessarily even maybe he wasn't even famous around for that. So it is interesting to me that he's that. Because he said it, people associate it with him, and then that is hypercition creating your own great marketing.
Speaker 2: That is great marketing.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you I have a bit of a phone to pick with Grant Morrison because I had written Our Gods Were Spandex back in two thousand, well, it was published in two thousand and seven, I wrote in two thousand and five. But and then he did that book Super Gods, Yeah, where he was basically you know, poaching on my land like that. So I was, but I had written I had written there was this. So I was an associate editor on this magazine called Comic Artist back in the day, and I had written this editorial called show me the magic, which had to do with you know, Grant Morrison and Alan Moore, because at that point in time, Omethea had just become what I call theosophical summer camp, where it just become you know, it's it wasn't a story anymore. It was just like, oh, let's walk around through you know, the tarot and and all the rest of it.
Speaker 2: Yes, until the last volume, Chris, the last volume showed the eminetizing of the ace caton throughout.
Speaker 6: Is true, but by then, but then we lost me. I just was like, I'm done, I'm done, and blame me. I love Alan Moore. I think I think his master work, his true master work is Providence.
Speaker 2: Well, Providence was amazing for everyone who doesn't know, it's HP Lovecraftthulian Nicromnicon. It's some.
Speaker 6: Providence was very very highly recommended.
Speaker 2: But it also will make you sick if you watch it. I just want everybody to know. And if you don't got a if you got a week something, you might not want to read it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah that's true too. But but so the Invisibles, what is that series even about? Though? You know, I mean it's like the Love the Matrix. I hate it. It has a central conceit. Right, Okay, we're in the matrix. We've got to get out of the matrix, but then we want to get back into the matrix outside the matrix. Thus, right, that's kind of the moral of the story. I mean, right, The Invisibles is basically about whatever book Brant Morrison was reading at the time. But one thing I did want to bring up, and just before I lose my train of thought on this with the X Files, what really I first started to notice was all the mushrooms and LSD and hallucinogens and iboga and so on in the storylines. And the thing that I began to notice is that they would either put either explicit or very thinly veiled simple about mushrooms, LSD and all the rest of it in this what they call the mythology, right the stories about the alien colonization, or they would have the episode before or after the stories about alien colonization have an explicit context with like I said, I boga, mushrooms and so on and so forth. And then they even did this one episode about iboga where they explicitly call out MK ultra, right, But they also did another another one, another episode with it's eybotenic acid. I believe that's the the active ingredient in I boga, right, but I think yeah, And in the episode it's it's mushrooms. So I'm not exactly sure what the context is there, but I started to just go back and realize that the whole all the black oil is a hallucinogen mind control basically trope if you look at it in the context of the stories and all the rest of it, you know, I mean the aliens themselves, the aliens themselves are mushrooms. Now that sounds like, oh my god, what is he talking about?
Speaker 2: McKenna.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, if you again read the book, I'll explain to you exactly why I believe that that it is. Now. Chris Carter was a surfer in the seventies. Need I say more? I mean, what else do you need to say? And he's even mentioned that, you know, there were certain he called them, certain sacraments that needed to be observed, and also in between I think it was the second and third season, he had gone to Sedona to attend a Peyoti ritual, which was then also written directly into the storyline. And he's never been shy about you know, that he based his stories on this experience he had at this Navajo Peyoti ritual. So uh, there you go. So but it all ties in, and you know, we were talking about the mystery cults that's all based in hallucinogens. You know, all the Isis and Osire's stuff is all plucinogenic symbolism. We're seeing this in the news now that the Elsinian mysteries of Demeter and Persephone, they the the kaikon, as it's called, was was actually a derivative of l s A, which is a precursor to LSD. Yeah, so, I mean that's.
Speaker 2: Right. What's that Road to eleusis? Watson's book is a great example of how that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know. Carter never mentioned that book, per se. I've never seen him cite that book or cite Wasson's work. But then again, I mean does he even have to because that stuff has been so embedded into the culture.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 6: Now, something you really have to be careful with. You know. I am very much against the recreational use or the irresponsible use of hallucinogens and so on and so forth, and I'm very concerned about what I call MKL to three point zero, where like when you go to the emergency room, instead of giving you painkillers, they give you ketemine.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? Isn't that crazy? There's ketamine centers all over the place.
Speaker 6: Now, Yeah, that's and now they and now there's like a new long acting d MT.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Brian Johnson and his whole nonsense that he's pushing for immortality and the nonsense that he does.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, listen, a lot of people don't want to hear, but it's like that's throughout history, that's how you encounter angels and devils, angels and demons, right, is that's the medium, these various pharmaceutical pharmacratic leucinogenic. So you have to be really careful and if you I've studied the mystery cults, right, and the mystery cults were most of them. I mean, there were the Bakans and the you know, the Dionysus cult, which were just completely insane and completely off the wall. But like you know, samul Thra Soleusis, I mean, they were very very strict. You would have to fast and you have to study because what it was really about was preparing you, you know, to meet the gods and not have a bad experience. Well you end up meeting you know, the gods or the angels, not the demons, right, And that's really what it was all about. It was about learning to you know, to focus your mind to fast, to purify yourself so you could enter into this realm. Now that's something you have to be very careful about because we're seeing it all the time, and we're seeing it like in this supercharged THHC. That's that's everywhere. Now you know where you get these? You go to the gas station and get these, you know, Delta nine cubes of a lot of three thousand milligrams per gummy. Oh yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean that people are tripping balls because it changes into a psychedelic through your liver. But most people don't know that that it becomes psychedelic compound.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, full disclosure, I do. I do take very small amounts of Delta eights at night because I have a sleep disorder. Guilty, I mean full disclosure, have but I have, I mean I do have some Well it's like Delta nine, Delta zero or Delta O whatever THCO which actually I kind of liked even though if you took a little too much of that, you'd be in real trouble. But they took it off the market. But anyhow, but you know that is that's that's the venue. Yeah. And you know, people when I bring this up, there are a lot of people who's like, religion is the hallucinogen itself. And I'm like, no, you gotta be careful, you know. I mean, people have been telling you for thousands of years that this isn't a joke. This isn't a game, you know, this isn't recreation. This is really serious. This is where you read, you meet real entities, you know, and real entities get enter into our world through you and these chemicals.
Speaker 2: And attach themselves to you.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, and that's you know, and I'm just seeing seeing it more and more. I mean. One thing I will tell you is that The X Files was originally canceled after the ninth season, but there were the plans to end the whole alien thing in the ninth season and then in the tenth season the stories would focus around evil as like a contagion. You know. It was basically about possession, entity possession, and they did a few episodes like that throughout the series. But I'm just seeing it more and more, you know, I'm seeing people behaving. Did you see that video that woman who was stabbing that little kid in the parking lot and you just saw the look on her face and just like that is lot out possession. That woman was possessed. And you just see this on an increasing basis. In gosh, do you think and there's anything to do with like, you know, all these drugs being mainstreamed and fed to people who are ready on the edge, already on the borderline. So again, I get a lot of criticism because people think I'm just being puritanical. I'm not being cured.
Speaker 3: No, I actually think you're totally nawing something. Man. I actually think there's a lot of people that are out there strategically pushing mushrooms in certain drugs for a reason that's ne for a been.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it's now, it's not. And that's not to say that there isn't potential benefits.
Speaker 3: There is, yes, I agree, room so on and so forth.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'm not saying that, but nuance gets lost very quickly. Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Spiritualism, why the partying is it could be a fine line sometimes too.
Speaker 2: Why through the yoga struct why and even magic, you train to make sure your moral structures, your ethical structures, your body posture, you're breathing. Because anxiety, paranoia are the demons that that we're talking about, Yes, yes, sneaking over and then most of.
Speaker 6: The anxiety, anxiety and paranoia and guilt are the catalysts. Yes for that for those negative influences, I think I agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then also like from like a Buddhist perspective, you know, when we look at even like the news, like we think people are going crazy, it's because they're literally inviting in these demons, because in order for a demon to enter into your body, you have to believe in the energy.
Speaker 4: Is that it is attracted to.
Speaker 5: Right, So drugs maybe breaks people out of their emotional stability. But that's why I think like religion and spirituality and like mebeing in a Buddhist is such important thing to me because it teaches you about emptiness of phenomena. Is like we are all vessels, whether you want to believe it or not. You are a vessel for something, and it's better to be a vessel for like the highest power.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: So I think there's a mixture of like the drugs, but also like the news has been like hyped up, and then we have social media, which is like doubling down on that like crazy reality that people are buying into, and then just like yeah, going out and doing crazy shit because they've invited in this energy by not having stability.
Speaker 4: So I think it is a mixture of like the drugs and the everything.
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, it's an assault. I think it's a coordinating assault on a wide scale. Now, one thing that I've talked about I don't know if I talked about in the book, but when I was a kid, I would get really really high fevers and I would hallucinate. And I found out that high fever were tripped the DMT circuit in your brain. So I had some pretty pretty vivid and extreme haint hallucinations. And when I got a little older and started experimenting quote unquote, I was like, yeah, I know this territory very well. You know, I know it was completely familiar to me. It was people don't believe me when I say that, but you know, what am I going to do?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I believe when I was younger, when I was a child, I ended up getting this fucking weird shit. I never heard of it before. It's like a crazy version of chicken pox basically, Katsaki and I ended up with like one hundred and three fever. I was fucking hallucinating. My mom took me to the fucking doctors and she's like, you know, fucking kids like asking me shit, that's like there, you know, And there was because of the fevers. They were saying, they're like, Joe, his fever is so high, this can actually happen. And I do what I do see a correlation of what you're saying. Once he took other things, it was like, this doesn't seem like I see a little bit of a correlation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, did you ever see the movie Jacob's.
Speaker 3: Ladder parts of it? I've never seen the whole thing.
Speaker 6: Okay, I've watched that movie like over one hundred times. Don't don't ask me what that says about me, But there is there is a whole sequence in there. I mean. So that is also an MKL for a narrative explicitly spelled out in the story, but it manifests itself where you know, the Tim Robbins Jacob's Ladder character gets you know what you're talking about a viral infection, and he gets like a super high fever, which you know I would get like one hundred and five hundred and six all the time. And he and he and that starts playing into this whole a blow where he's seeing you know, demons and so on everywhere it goes that. I can't recommend the film enough. It's not an easy watch. It's gruesomely violence in some some places. But it was based on was it the Bardo? The bar help me out here? Kaiva's and the Tibetan book are the dead? It's what is it? The barto a dole?
Speaker 2: The barto photos are the realms that you go into when you're when you die, and you train yourself through the Tibetan Buddhist practices of the bone tradition to enter into these different phases. So if you have that tradition, if you actually go through and follow the light, you'll end them this like red space, which actually is a bad space.
Speaker 8: But yeah, well it can be can be branded, not always, not always, but yeah, we enter into the you know, you enter into the bardo, you see the existence, appearance of the emptiness. As Kaiva said of phenomena, and you have to recognize it for what it really is, which is of course empty, but that's not how it appears to you.
Speaker 1: So the the key, the sort of the.
Speaker 8: Key to traversing the mahasmashana or the carnal ground of ultimate reality is recognizing that emptiness is the quote unquote primordial truth, and that everything that arises before you is just like the kind of.
Speaker 1: The aggregates of your own mind.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. Well, the film also explicitly ties that in too medieval Christian mysticism concepts of purgatory, and it's actually right. There's actually a scene, you know, we're spelled like purgatory is the demons are really angels who are tearing away your attachments to to life, right, I mean, I'm that sounds very Buddhist to me as well, right, like you're you know, yeah, attachments, attachment.
Speaker 8: And so there is a similarity, Chris like to the kind of Catholic like the more Catholic idea is of a kind of interstitial realm, like even Kaivo was saying before, like of Neptune the smoky place. This makes complete sense in the tontric perspective or contract astrological perspective, because that is kind of like the when the the body is completely made dissolute, that would be kind of that Katuvian or Neptune. And depending on your framing of like the outer three planets and their relationship with the Vita castrology, but yeah, I think it's the same. It's like you're in this kind of interstitial zone. It's not it's not it's not it's not destruction and it's not creation. It's kind of it's in between.
Speaker 6: Well, when I think of Neptune too, I also think a proteus and you know, the whole idea of like Protea in the original, and it's the abyss and the waters, but it's also shape shifting and at the same time it's also prophetic. Are you guys familiar with the god.
Speaker 2: Old Man of the Sea, right, Homer?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, the Old Man is exactly the Old Man of the Sea. So but there is that whole idea of deception sort of almost being a mask for revelation. Yeah, do you understand what I'm saying. And that's something that you see throughout the X Files, ironically, and the other thing I should mention too is that him Robbins is the star of Jacob Sladder and the last person you see on screen in any X Files episode, which is the eleventh season last episode, is his son, Miles Robins, who plays Mulder and Scully's son, who's and he rises up out of the waters, and he he is the new proteus because he's a shape shifter as well, but he's also psychic, so but he's all he's prophetic, and I don't know, I mean, I wonder how much of that ties into a cargo was saying about the whole influence of Neptune on the pilot episode. Some Well, I guess at that point it was twenty three years earlier, right, that's too Yeah, I mean that seems like so Uranus is the sky.
Speaker 4: Right, and it breaks open things.
Speaker 5: So it's like as Uranus is like breaking open Saturn's world of like stability. Yeah, Like Neptune's planting these like visions and ideas.
Speaker 6: So it all plays in. I mean, Chris Carter again was well versed in ancient mythology, and there are explicit references to that, and he did write an episode about astrology, so I'm kind of wondering if he was kind of maybe aware that. But one thing that Dean Haglin who plays one of the Lone Gunman. If you guys want to talk about that Lone Gunman episode, it said that the CIA would have fortune tellows and astrologers at Hollywood parties back in the early nineties, and one of one of them, you know, it's said to Chris Carter when the show was being developed, you know this is going to be you know, it's going to be a huge success, and all the rest of it kind of makes you wonder though, right, Well, one thing I try to impart to people because there's this whole and this whole comes from that whole boomer conspiracy world. Oh it's all distraction or whatever. It's like, No, there, these people really are true believers. I think there is I think a grave misconception and it's one of the things I write about, you know, Like I mentioned my first novel, He Will Live Up in the Sky, is that I really wanted to impart to people. The people who get involved than these kind of programs and stuff when it deals with the paranormal and so on and so forth, are true believers. And I think that's become blatantly obvious now with this whole UFO disclosure run around, you know, I think, you know, it's it's fairly obvious that, you know, people like Jim semi Van and what's his name, Grush, you know, and all these people who come out of the quote unquote intelligence community, they really are true believers. You know. I don't think they're play acting. The more disturbing truth to me is that they really do believe all this stuff lock stock and barrel, you know, all this UFO lore that has been ceded into the culture by the military since the nineteen forties, and specifically the Navy, you know, talk about Neptune and Proteus, right, and that whole influence is that group Nightcap, which is explicitly cited in the next Files episode the Executive Committee. We're all Navy and Marine flag officers, you know, which means like you know, commanders, commodores, admirals, generals and so on and so forth. I think there is a misconception that these people aren't true believers, and I think that is a very very dangerous belief.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that goes back to you talking about like facing our delusions like the Proteus and the Neptune. You're in this type of things. Is that when we come up against our delusions, which is the same as like Buddha coming in under the body tree, coming up against Mara and all the illusions of reality of the illusions. Like I think it's sometimes we think when we talk about illusions of reality, it's always we always think external when we should actually be thinking of these illusions. Are these internal aspects of how we use our perception to understand external events, And so it's such a fascinating thing. Jesus did it when he was, you know, confronted with Satan on the mount and he had to go through the Three trials. Buddha goes through the three trials. I feel like same thing we do when we're going up against our own delusions. When we take high dosages of entheogens, you go through that first ego death and you're confronted with the great you know, Guardian at the threshold. And I think that very much relates to alien disclosure. What the X files was constantly trying to ask us about our own paranoid Schitzo understanding about how these things are happening in the world, that we are deluded to think many things and if we can calm those delusions and try to center ourselves through you know, practice of sorts or understanding the synchro mystic events you know, of the external internal world as they happen. It's just funny how these things continue to spiral out and in together.
Speaker 6: Well, I do use synchronicity as my yardstick. Yeah, yeah, I'm just yeah, thank you. You know, just a very heightened awareness of deception and lies and misdirection and so on. But when things break, that veil between the imaginal and the temporal that is hard to manufacture. Okay, you can sort of create a counterfeit of it, which happens all the time. But I think that if you're rigorous in your approach to synchronisticism, it becomes like a great you know bs to so to speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we spend most of our and this is something that needs to be understood by the audience and many people around, is that the differentiation between understanding the idea that materiality created consciousness instead of how our physical bodies are tuning forks for consciousness and then we switch our understanding. It's kind of like a Kantean Compernican revolution is where it's like it seems to me that the ideal realm was first created and why we speak about cabbala and missicism magic and then everything stems forth into materiality. And I think about it when we were talking, is like we spend most of our days in the ideal or in the idea spheres, in the imaginal realms. In the imagination, we sleep more than we do anything else. And even when we're walking in the world, in the material world, we're sleepwalking through our reality. And so to think that materiality is more real than the idea spheres is kind of a deluded take, because of we are within the ideal realms at all times. And then to even say that I am contradicting myself because I don't. I think cartesianism is one of the worst things to happen to us. And so the idea is that we need to merge these two things. And it's really hard because our language, which is magic. Right, even saying language is magic is getting us away from understanding that all language is metaphor, and so we can understand the metaphors of our own understanding. Is that then we're understanding something. We're we're merging the body mind back together. And I think that's really important to understand then when disclosure happens, to not believe it, doesn't say it's not happening, but to understand that if we read Jacques Villet, Carl Jung and the ancients and the modern the and the mythologies of our past and present, that they're trying to tell us much of the same thing all the time, is that this is a remembering and you're waking up to something and to stop sleep walking through through your reality.
Speaker 6: So it's well.
Speaker 7: On that note, like you guys are talking about childhood fevers and talking about these psychedelic experiences like these are all playing into the idea of the shamanic right, and even the show is sort of like walking you through the dismembering of certain ideas that maybe the boomer generation had about the government and how they're all loving and all good and all caring, and so where does that integration start and stop As a societal level, You know, we're sort of coming up to the point where all of these late nineties films of living in this sort of unreal world are now coming to fruition, right, So you know, you've got the Matrix movies about this unreal matrix, you've got Dark City, all of these other things are talking about the unreal sort of taking precedent over the reel and trying to find your way out through this maze. So at what point are we going to reach that sort of breaking point? Is it going to be a positive or a negative thing? Because we have most.
Speaker 6: People aren't I mean, and increasingly I mean people are becoming semi sentient on a societal scale. I don't know if you guys follow well, you know, we've had thousands of teachers quit teaching because this what they called Generation Alpha, are unedgucable and they have no attention spans, they have no conceptual they have no inner dialogue real. So I think that it's going to be I don't want to say, like a Dawn of the Dead situation, you know, where we're dealing with masses of zombies and just a few sentient people. I hope we know we're not chased into extinction because it will all fall apart. Then I think it's it's up to the individual. It's up to each individual to tend to their own enlightened. You can't rely on systems anymore, you know, particularly now because all institutions have been infiltrated, subverted and degraded. Really, I mean all our education system, our religious system, government industry across the board, right, media, it's all been degraded, it's all been co opted. So we can't we're not going to get our power from that, you know, you have to find it somewhere else. And discussions like this I think are a really important part of that. But just understand that you're almost sort of like putting a target on your forehead because we're dealing with a growing mass of sleepwalkers who don't want to be awakened, who don't even know there is an awakened state, right They're they're totally focused on the scrolling. They can't even focus on a half an hour television program anymore. Attention spans have been just completely shattered on a majority, I think of the population. So you have to take you have to take responsibility for yourself and I think networking and coalescing and so on, while avoiding creating a new set of institutions, right because whenever you create a set of institutions, those institutions need to be maintained, all right, And the people who are going to come to you to maintain those institutions are going to want to co opt them and you know, bring them into this clive mind that we're seeing built, okay, on an increasing basis. So it's a it's a weird kind of dance right where you need to. You can't do it alone, you can't work in isolation. But I do think that any time a structure or a system is built, it will be either co opted from within or destroyed from without. I really honestly believe that.
Speaker 2: No, I completely agree, and it makes me think of and for me all the time. I'm always going back to it. But Plato's cave has been such a big idea from my own life and understanding is that once you get out of the cave, right, it's just this very similar to the matrix. You waking up from the matrix, You go out there, you witness the forms, you do, go back into the cave. And what Plato says is that when you go back into the cave, you will be mocked by those still shackled to the wall, and if upsetting them enough, you will be killed. And I think that's really important. Knowing that I'm not saying people are going to be physically killed here, but it's happening. But the idea that further goes is that you're not bringing the light back with you as you go in. You're not bringing the forms back in there as you go in. You are going in there to kind of do the thing. Because the cave is this institutionalized world, the bureaucratic world. It is this that even that we're doing right now. We're speaking and then we speak in dialogue and dialectic and you know, really, to me, you know, all of Plato's work is what in him, what he's trying to do is he's discussing the orphic mystery traditions, the Pythagorea and mystery traditions and all the mystery traditions that he was a part of at that time frame. And upon doing so, he's teaching people how to philosophize. And that's why I'm trying That's why for me and my work, I'm like, let's learn kind of Like what you're doing, Chris is like you're like there's this synchronistic events going on. You're reframing people's understanding how to make the connections between as you're always talking about the sirens and the Sirens Call and these things in our music. Two then the X files and our modern myths of today. And when you can see those from a new perspective instead of just recreationizing them, but seeing them as this grander cyclical pattern, then others can take up their own stand, in their own agency in the world and start asking questions and then have the dialogue, because I think that's something that we need to all get back to, which again, like you said, and I agree, panels like this and all the work that you know, Greg Carlwood and all these different people are doing out in the world is really important because without this, all people are getting is the modern mainstream media pandering back and forth between that Hegelian dialectic because they don't want to teach people how to think for themselves.
Speaker 6: It's it's worse than that, thoughn't it. I'm almost I'm almost nostalgic for that a Gaelian dialectic. Excuse me just a moment. Yeah, what it is now is just cacophony. And it's a cacophony of completely untutored minds. Okay, I mean, just go on any social media platform and but there's also pseudo enlightenment and and all the rest of it. And I think it just numbs people. It's it's numbing. I mean I find it numbing sometimes. So like I said, I mean, you can't. You can't take responsibility for somebody else's enlightenment. You know, you can't. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't and make them drink right, or you can't make them think right.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: But I think there are you know, a number of people out there who you can reach and like I said, you can coalesce with while avoiding becoming an institution yourself, or building building just another wall, building, just another prison, which I again, I believe all institutions eventually become. And it's it's the nature of the beasts, because you know, somebody has to sweep the floors, and somebody has to stuff the envelopes, and you know, some many somebody has to do the spreadsheets and everything. And the people who do that, quite often are people who are basically broken inside and want to use your structure, your institution, whatever you've built, to subvert it to their weird, suicidal, destructive, apocalyptic ends. And I realize that sounds a bit pessimistic in some ways, but hopefully we can learn or we can develop technologies where these old institutional superstructures can become obsolete.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's interesting about that is the Uranus and Taurus is now ending, So since twenty eighteen, Uranus and Taurus is breaking down tradition, so like since twenty eighteen, you can reflect on it. Right, it's like twenty eighteen till now, like we've seen so much as like opening up of like you know, institutions that we used to trust, news stations, all these things, and now Urinus is moving into Gemini. So it is this time of like changing how we exchange information, changing how we learn things, breakthroughs in science and like humanity and connection because Gemini is like the bridge between the black and the white.
Speaker 4: It's the depolarization of things, and so it.
Speaker 5: Might be interesting to see how it's going to be eight years of it, right, So it's going to be like a progress of eight years, just like we had a progress of eight years till now, where we're like all the institutions that we once knew are now broken, right like Urinus rip shit up since twenty eighteen, So it will be interesting to see if like things and that's where like directing is so important because these people.
Speaker 4: Know these astrological trends that they use them.
Speaker 5: Right, So you can use astrological trends, it's to gear people to think a certain way.
Speaker 4: And I think that's where it's interesting.
Speaker 5: Like when you know, when we had you know, Saturn and Aquarius and everybody wanted to belong it was like the time of COVID, right, so it's like they pushed this like thing of like you can belong to this group, you can belong to that group, and you can also be a non vaxxer.
Speaker 4: That's also a group.
Speaker 5: Right, here's the groups that you can belong to because you want to belong And so it's interesting how That's what I always think about. It is like how can we gear people towards the good direction?
Speaker 4: But obviously I'm not influential enough to do that, but you know, yeah.
Speaker 6: Well I'm thinking about you're thinking about Saturn and Saturn eating as children, and I'm hearing more and more about these turbo cancers that increasingly younger people are dealing with. I certainly have my interpretation or my theory on why that is happening, but it's like the people who wanted to belong to that crusade. Really what it was, it was a moral panic crusade. Are being eaten by it, literally eaten by it. But there's also I don't know, you didn't mention, was it Neptune and aries? Did you mention?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's just yeah, that's recently just Neptune moved into areas just like a couple of months ago I did.
Speaker 6: I had a discussion with an astrology named Noah Campbell. I don't know if you're familiar with Noah. We did a whole discussion on what that portends, you know, Neptune and areas and so on.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 6: It went, you know, it's it's gone from my mind because my brain just doesn't think that way. But if you want, I can send you a link to the discussion. Anyhow, we are on so many different levels. I mean, there are so many of these macro trends or these huge forces or these movements or these alignments of these conjunctions that are all happening now right, they're all coming into playe now. And what is what is that something had mentioned? There's some sort of conjunction of something that hasn't happened since like the time of Christ. What was that there's some major alignment or some something.
Speaker 5: It might have been like in a specific degree, because all the planets are going to interact within like two hundred and fifty years, because that's kind of like the cycle of Pluto. That would be like the longest one, but most I mean, it's going to be like in a sign, So maybe I think it was maybe like the Neptune Saturn. I could look it up in my phone to see what that aspect would be. But there is like you know, they do interact all the time, but in a specific sign.
Speaker 4: Is sometimes when people get hyped about.
Speaker 5: Because they're like, oh my gosh, this hasn't happened in this sign since you know, a long, long time ago.
Speaker 4: But I can look it.
Speaker 6: Up and then the houses and all the rest of it, and the Deccans, and I'm just so totally useless of astrology. I apologize anyhow, Well, you brought up chronism, and I think the X files is a really good example of that.
Speaker 7: You know, they're kind of the children of the FBI, and they're constantly being consumed by the government. You know, they're constantly being you know, used for their intelligence gathering, capability and then sort of thrown to the side and used up. You know, that's sort of like the same thing we see with you know, COVID and all the rest of these ideas is that we get used for our resources and then sort of tossed to the side. And that's that's a cycle that we've only recently, in terms of American history, become aware of. We thought that, you know, there was a reciprocal relationship going on here, but it seems like human resources are more and more used up in the toss to the side, and then we get something else. You brought up naval intelligence, and this is like the original form of intelligence, right, and in multiple ways. But for society, like you had to have this naval trade network that allowed for the you know, the trade of goods across boundaries using the water as their medium. What we see now going on with UH with Iran is that the naval blockade is sort of the central focus of society, right. And if you think of water as some sort of a conscious energy, what we're seeing is now this blockade of consciousness and and you know, everybody's sort of being diverted into this path of you know, focusing on on warfare and how can we how can we prop up this failing empire? And another way of putting naval intelligence is om fulo skepsis right, which would be naval dazing. And this is kind of the naval intelligence that we have now where all of these you know, people are just so hung up on themselves.
Speaker 6: Look at Pete Hegseth.
Speaker 7: You know, there's not a thing that he could say that you know, he wouldn't love to hear out of himself. And the entire thing is sort of inwardly focused. And now we're seeing the Trump administration turn on their own supporters and not listening to anybody. It's it's kind of intensely focused on the self while also being.
Speaker 6: Blind completely to what a lot of that might be. Also, I mean, there's just so many syops going on. I call it the syops singularity. I don't know what is signal or noise anymore. But I wanted to just sort of just back up a bit to what you had said about, you know, these systems sort of discarding people. I used to I mentioned this before we started the show. My day job was I was a freelancer from Marvel and for fifteen years from Marvel Studios. Now, I don't know if you've heard about this, but Disney, who owns Marvel, and that's a whole other story that we can maybe talk about one day, just basically fired everybody. So all the people who are making these movies, creating the concepts for these movies, that were basically keeping the lights on in Hollywood. I mean, Hollywood is rapidly imploding. We're just unceremoniously let go. And where where's the loyalty? You know, these these these great artists, these great visualizers, these great conceptualists, who earned billions of dollars for this company. It's like, sorry, goodbye, you know, no gold watch, You're done. I mean, I'm sure a lot of them got good severance packages. But I had been aware of this back in twenty twenty. Ironically, you know, the last work I did for Marvel was right before the whole COVID thing, you know, the shutdowns. In March of twenty twenty. I just finished my last job for Marvel just as that kicked in, and that was for the Eternals movie. And that was the movie that basically broke their backs.
Speaker 2: You know, if you look, that was God awful. That movie sucked, Yeah, which is amazing. I love that of those comics, you know that.
Speaker 6: It's it's It's funny though, because, like when I first started with a Secret Son, one of the earliest sort of mega threads that I had done on that blog was about the comic book of the Eternals. And I should have known better. You know, when I first heard they were going to do the Eternals, I was like, oh my god, this is great. And then of course I realized this is modern day Hollywood when they can't find their ass with both hands anymore. But I knew six years ago that it was over, you know, because I had that I had a different vantage point. Remember that scene in Mothman Prophecies, or like, you know, see that man up there cleaning the windows. You know, if there's an accident down the street, he can see. It doesn't make him gone, It just means he has a different vantage point on what's going on. And a lot of people are like, oh, you're crazy, you don't know what you're talking about. Oh It's like, well, maybe I do know what I talk about because I work for this company for twenty five years. Maybe I have a little bit more insight than you do, miss or random blogger nowhere person. But anyhow, I mean I knew that it was over, right, I knew that it was over because I wasn't getting the call. You know, my phone wasn't ringing. They weren't because there was no work to be done because the Canarian. The coal mine for the collapse of the Marvel Universe was the collapse of the work I was doing, which is licensing and merchandising for the films and so on. Because nobody wanted the toys anymore. No, no, you know, kids did not want eternals toys. I mean that you can still find them, like you know, these clothes out stores and everything. But that was that's to me, reminds me what Kay was talking about, because that's the whole woke thing, and that was I don't know if that's Aturnian or Tunian or whatever it is, but that was very much like, you know, people wanted to jump on this bandwagon. They didn't realize that the bandwagon was headed for a cliff that they were all going to go over, which you know is exactly what happens. So I'm not exactly sure what the you know, the astrology on that would be myself. But I saw it happened, and it's exactly, you know, ties into what what Kayla was saying before. So anyhow, and of course now they you know, the same company Disney owns the X Files, and they bought Fox and they're doing this whole reboote that I know is just not gonna fly. People have asked me about it. I'm just like, no, this this isn't. This isn't. This is an exercise from the last regime, the Bob Eiger regime. Hopefully they won't do too much damage to the to the franchise, because I'd like people will continue buying my book.
Speaker 7: Well, there's kind of a narrative chronism with the mouse. Just buy up all of these cultural you know, lexic vermin.
Speaker 6: Just think about that, just vermin, the ver vermin consuming all the cheese.
Speaker 2: Right, it's you just talk, You just spoke headless as language there.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 5: It's interesting as kind of Pluto in a way, like Pluto and Aquarius, right, just kind of like I don't know, when we think of Pluto, it is almost like the blowing up of culture, right, So maybe that is something because we don't need it anymore, Right, Like there's a healthy point of recognizing, like we don't really need that anymore, Like do we want this to be a part of our culture? And maybe, like these people, you know, destroying it is like giving an opportunity for new growth and culture that we need or something.
Speaker 6: I totally agree. I mean, I'm very much against all these reboots and sequels and remakes and everything. It's like, all these Star Trek belongs to the sixties. Star Wars belongs to the seventies and eighties, right, Marvel belongs to the sixties, seventies and eighties. These ideas, you can't just rip them out of the time period in which they were created and to the conditions and situations and realities that they spoke to and just expect, you know, oh, we'll give them a modern gloss and it'll be business as usual. It doesn't work that way, you know, things, mythology is not forever. This is something that I very strongly believe is that myths are part of the worlds in which they arise. Okay, now there are universal ideas and concepts and impulses beneath those myths, But I'm talking about the structure the outer shell of the myth is created for particular people in particular times. Okay, they're not just it's not like, you know, like a widget, you can just change it out right, you can just put a coat of paint on it and resell it. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's the change of the AONs, which is the term that I, you know, a lot of people use and I really like to use. And Gin is huge on this kind of movement as well. Is that we're you know, you move through the aon of Osyrius and the rising and the dying god. You know, aon of Horus is breaking things. So I know that's very cruelly, but there's more than that. You know, a on the Daughter is some is Gin is so elegantly is trying to put into the Happaborean mythos of things, and so I think it's interesting. And I myself am trying to push the aon of anime weebdom because I find that the East and Japan, South Korea, China are the anime that's the new modern myth. And even Jim Lee has come out and said anime is crushing us, Manga is crushing us right now because they're actually not being pushed by a woke agenda. They're come up with new ideas that are still hitting on old Shinto or old Japanese or even old Western alchemical and all these different mythologies of the West, but they're doing it in a new way that's capturing the attention of the youth. And it you know, and just you know, it tookt me wrong. The first thing. A lot of people think of and think of anime as that web style of you know, all the more lewd things that you get. But there are brilliant, beautiful changing of how to take a modern individual who suffers and bring them into the wider scheme of things so they can transcend their lower states and reach higher divine states through suffering and that passion and through trying to the old be Bushido code that I will die daily and upon doing so, I will alchemize myself and transcend my current state to be the highest individual that I can and bring my friends along with me.
Speaker 6: Well, that's what all heroic myths are supposed to be about, supposed to be, you know, going back to the Greeks, the self sacrificing individuals who suffer for the rest of us, put themselves on the line, and that's that's the basis of all heroic mythology. I think that we've lost that in many, many important ways. And this whole mythology, you know, where ninety five fifteen year old girls can beat up a squad of I mean, but you know, I mean, it's it's not based in reality. And I another thing that I talk about all the time. People have probably heard me say this is that I think CGI killed the magic of the movies, right. I think that when you look at CGI, no matter how beautiful it is, there's something in your mind's eye that realizes that it has no atomic reality. It's just pure electrons. Now, you go back to the movies that I grew up on, right, and some of the you see some of the like in camera of puppet puppetry and all these kind of effects and miniatures and everything. Some of it can seem pretty laughable now. But you didn't. You didn't think that. I mean, it used to be going to the movies was like going to temple, you know, it was like stepping into this temple of the mind, of the imagination. And I think that CGI broke that packed with us. You know. I remember seeing the first Blade Runner when it came out. The weekend it came out, and I was basically a religious experience for me. And all those miniatures of the city and all the rest of it, and the spaceships flying around and everything going on in that movie. People might look at it now and think, well, yeah, it's a little dated. I didn't think that. I was, like I am in that reality like you would not believe, you know, I'm sixteen years old. Actually no, it's still fifteen. You know. My mind is still just totally pumped in prime for this right to step into this other world. And what was the other film? Oh this is good. Nobody's heard of this movie. But when when me and my friends were kids, we're all just total delinquents, and we used to have this thing where like, let's get as high as we can before we sneak into the movies. And there was this movie that nobody's ever heard of. You can probably look it up. It's called Rock and Roll nineteen eighty three Don Bluth animation film. When I went back and looked at it, it just looked ridiculous to me. But my brain's in that state it was. I was in it. I was in that world, you know, I entered into that world and I can't remember, I cannot remember the last time I had that experience at the movements, And I think CGI has a lot to do with that. You know, it doesn't, it doesn't capture you because somewhere you know, it's it's unreal. So that's sort of a I don't know if that has to do with the X file. Well, I'll tell you exactly what it has to do with the X Files. I did not like the feature film, the first feature film at all. It took. What made the X Files magic was the intimacy of it. It was very intimate. You know, it's this intimate relationship between this man and this woman suffering and struggling in the dark, you know, out away from the public eye. And when there's giant spaceships and all and buildings blowing up and all the rest of it, that broke that compact of intimacy. You know, I don't know, I don't know how to explain it, you know, to give you an effective metaphor for that, But it's it's, you know, it's like when your favorite band becomes popular because they change the style, right, they sell out. I kind of felt like, you know, the X Files kind of sold out for that movie. I mean, I love the second movie, which everybody seems to hate. But that's the whole other discussion. Anyhow, any other questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just ask anybody I have any other questions before we set the Rabbit up Earth two hours.
Speaker 8: Well, I just want to say that I loved what Kaiva said, and thank you Brandon for shouting out Anne of the Daughter. Of course, that's like such a seminal part of my whole project.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 8: But you know, I think what Kaiva said about Pluto was really on point, especially in regards to Anne of the Daughter, because even though most people, most astrologers think of Pluto as like just strictly a purely destructive force, I think there's actually a lot of resolution of paradox that happens, especially if you're comparing it to Uranus. It kind of opens the opens the gate, you could say, for a new paradigm rather than just destroys the old, which is what both Pluto and Uranus can do. But I think Pluto actually allows for a kind of recreation of the not the past, not a return in like an Evolian sense, but perhaps maybe something new, a progressive, a on and not in the political sense, but just something like a way to move forward with the movement of the cosmos, or some sorrow rather than you know, be referential to like a mythical as I call it.
Speaker 1: Wee wi was King's past.
Speaker 6: All of nature is renewed by fire, right, that's the meaning of iron are nice? Let's a Roman saying. So destruction is an important part of new creation, you know, you have to clear away the old. And I think that is why our culture is so dead, because we won't like go of the X File, we won't let go Star Trek, we won't let go of Star Wars. We won't let go of Superman and Batman and the X Men. You know, all these just archaic and you know, anachronistic ideas from a completely different world, a completely different reality. We can't let go of them, right, I mean, the corporations can't let go of them because they don't have anything new to replace them with. And then the fans are so emotionally invested in these characters they have to die, you know, they can't just be the walking dead forever. You know, and again I'm totally against this whole of anybody, anybody doing like a new X file series. It's like, no, that belongs to the nineties. Let it go, leave it in the past. Right. We have to have like new stories to tell each other. If we just keep telling each other the same stories, I mean, that's why things are just so depressing and static. You know. I consider myself incredibly blessed, you know, to be like this weirdo kid who lived for pop culture when you know, in the seventies and eighties, right when when things were new and exciting all the time, and it was like new ideas kind of you know, like I said, being fifteen years old going to see Blade Runner, being ten years old and going to see the first Star Wars movie. It's just like you can't replicate that. It's like stuck chasing that dragon. It really is. It really is an addiction, you know, and it's like you'll you'll never equal that first high, You'll never equal that first rush that you got from seeing Star Wars or whatever film. I don't know the answer to it, and I just unfortunately, I think the economics of it don't pan out anymore. I mean, hope. I mean, I know a lot of people are very down on an AI, and I completely understand why. But I think the only hope is is somebody in there, some kid in their basement, you know, tapped into whatever clod I don't even know whatever animation AI and having something new to say. You know, that's that's the only way out of this mess. We have to let all these old stories die because they are smothering us, you know, they're smothering us. It's to me, it does feel very Saturnian. It is a very set you know, like Saturnian energy, just like pinning you down in place right and just sort of smacking you around. We have to let go of that. We need we need fresh ideas and fresh energies, and we certainly need them more in more than just pop culture, you know, we need them in our governments and our institutions and our economics and all the rest of it. We need like truly new ideas, you know, like socialism is a not a new idea. It's actually a very very ancient idea, you know. I mean ancient sumer was actually a communist state, you know, it was a communist theocracy. Those aren't new ideas we need, like real new ideas and fresh thinking.
Speaker 5: Well, that's a nice about Uranus and Gemini coming up next not this Saturday, but next Saturday, Uriness moves into Gemini. I mean, because Gemini is also economics. It's the marketplace, right, so Gemini is the marketplace exchanging of ideas. So we can probably see like all those things are describing is like that's a fun thing about astrology.
Speaker 4: It's like we all crave.
Speaker 5: It and then it comes because it's like, you know, that's the process.
Speaker 4: So it'll be interesting to see what happens over the eight years.
Speaker 6: There are also the gates to Heaven, right, you know, Boaz and Jack and Gemini. It's at the crossroads of the ecliptic and the celestial plane, right, and that's you know, you enter in through Gemini, you know, Ariga sending Ariga Perseus, you know, up to to Heaven, up to Cepheus. Right, and that we can maybe do a show on this, you know, my interpretation of what the whole nine eleven Mega ritual is really about.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I'll have to in on that because it's all celestial. It all has to do with the watchers. That's another thing that I've talked quite a lot about, watcher cults, fallen angels, restoring the fallen angels to heaven, and so on and so forth. So uh, but Gemini is the gateway. I mean, it's it's you. You ascend up the celestial plane, you know, like I said, through Ariga and Perseus and Cassiopia Andromeda and Vegasist and so on and so forth. But then you're you're at Sepias. But that becomes the war in heaven between Draco and Sepias. Right, Oh, don't get me strong on that. We'll never get out of here.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much for coming on. Man, that was like an awesome discussion. There's a lot deeper than I to go. Hell, yeah, no, that was great stuff. Before we let you plug everything that you got, we'll have everybody else. Just remind everybody we can find all their amazing work. Kaiva, Please let everybody know what they can find your stuff one more time.
Speaker 5: Yes, this is a lovely conversation. You can find me at eleven Kaiba Rose thirty three dot com. You can also find me at Kaiva Rose, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. And I also have new ideas because I have my books. So I'm an young adult author. So Rue Odyssey is my fantasy series, and it's mystical.
Speaker 4: It's magical, it's steampunk.
Speaker 5: It has ancient wisdom thrown in there as well, so it's fantastic and fun.
Speaker 4: And there's part one and two and I'm writing part three right now. So yes, thanks for this wonderful conversation.
Speaker 3: Thank you for making it. Appreciate it. And Headler's Giant, my man, what is going on? Sir?
Speaker 6: Hi you doing?
Speaker 7: You can find me on Twitter, on Instagram, on YouTube at the Headless Giant, and also on Rumble, So go subscribe over to Rumble if you haven't yet, I need to get those numbers up and.
Speaker 6: Check me out.
Speaker 7: On Sunday morning at ten thirty Central, We're going to be doing a live trialogue with Ethan Indigo Ricardo Calvario and I'm going to be down there. You're, you know, Madison, Wisconsin doing a live with Ricardo.
Speaker 6: So it's going to be awesome.
Speaker 3: Check it out, very good, very good. And Jim the Ninja, what is going on, sir?
Speaker 1: What is up us?
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for having me on. Thank you, Chris, it was great to speak to you again after that, I think it's been like a year and a half to two years, so honestly, it was really like very it was very cool and I appreciate it, and of course too Kaiva, and I'm looking forward to our conversation in the future and hopefully we'll talk about your books as well. And of course Brandon Lee my brother, my brother from Mercury. On Monday nights, we have been doing this gonzo radio thing. You can also check me out of Threshold Saints and the Gray Lodge, which is our group show all speculative Cabala, speculative Cali Chakra and speculative Narcissism, so we do Friday night Nastic Mass.
Speaker 1: And then also.
Speaker 8: Yeah, follow me on Twitter at wu Conreborn, w uk O and g Reborn that's my big account, but you can also follow the show on I G and x Twitter at Threshold Saints. So thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: It was I don't know that I have seen a lot of X files, but I honestly don't remember.
Speaker 8: But what I found interesting was really the sort of depth and contours of this conversation.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys. Appreciate it well.
Speaker 6: My book is available on Kindle too if you don't want to take the plunge for the well, the full ride again, it's it's going to show up backwards. But xf Ultra, the X files, conspiracy culture in the National Security State, and it's everything that we've discussed and so so much more.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's actually going to uh.
Speaker 6: You know, the mechanics and the history of the National security state, post war human experimentation, and also the whole UFO situation as well, which is seems to be perpetual these days where we're looking down the barrel of disclosure day coming out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so it's going to say this all.
Speaker 6: It seems to me like it's I call it close and counts of the third kind with major depressive disorder.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: And Brandon, let everybody know what's up with you man.
Speaker 2: Please, thank you, thank you. Nick is always always proud to be a reject of the occult, a reject of the rejects. Can't even help it. This is how it goes. Chris, this was fantastic. I've been wanting to talk to you for a very long time. Obviously, I'm gonna ask you please come on my show. I would love to interview you and put all your work out there for everyone to see. So I would love that.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. Beautiful, awesome. Everyone. Head over to megas in the Media on YouTube, subscribe, like and share. I got merch dropping, It's on the web, it's on It's out there. Do you want this logo? Do you want to wear it on all your garb? I know you do. Head over to megas in the Media, check me out on x Instagram and the like. Jin the Ninja and Me on Monday evenings. It's been fantastic for some reason. If you want to listen to us for two to three hours jabber on about certain topics, that's what we do. Ethan Indogo and I just did a show. We're both tai Chi martial art practitioneers. We did one part one, We're gonna do part two next week, and then we're gonna talk about the Dow the following week, most likely coming up on my show. I have dropping a Sarah Jane's Dream Mysteries that I just did. We went deep for a few hours. It was fantastic. The Great Gordon White is coming on at the end of the month, which I'm really excited to chat with him because I like you, Chris, like Greg. I've been listening to you guys for years and it's kind of like talking to the people that have helped also, not just mold, but people that I'm like, oh my god, other people think like I do. Thank fucking heavens. As well. As there's a book it's called Black Pilgrimage David Beth he's the publisher. He owns the publishing company fone Press. He's coming on and I'm going to be dropping that that book is fantastic. So yeah, everyone just head on over there. That's my shtick again. Thank you Chris, thank you Nick, and again everyone out there subscribe. I can share to all of these people. Head over to Kiverros eleven thirty three. She's the best astrologer out there. Book yourself with her if you want to figure out how your life works in the Grand majesty of this celestial.
Speaker 3: Thank you very much. And Chris, please remind everybody where you can find all your great stuff and all your social media.
Speaker 6: Okay, secretsun dot blogspot dot com is the old war Horse, then the the Secret Sun substack dot com. I'm going to be changing the address for that soon to secretsun dot blog for now. You can find it at thesecretsun dot blog. I mean, I've been around, I've been on the internet forever, so I'm pretty easy to find.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if you just put his name in hip will pop up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and look forward to uh interacting with the folks out there.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you very much, man. This is really an awesome episode. I really had a great talk and like I said, one and the other directions, I didn't expect it. I thought it was awesome. Really love to get you on again and finally happy we finally did. It's been a while I've wanted to get you on the show, so.
Speaker 6: Well, let's pencil in a September appearance. Yeah, nine to.
Speaker 3: Eleven, definitely, definitely, definitely down for that. The twenty fifth year, Sooth annivers.
Speaker 6: Your twenty fifth anniversary, and I'll walk everyone through because once you see the correspondences, you'll realize that something much different than you've been told by anyone. What's going on that day?
Speaker 3: Oh, very interested, very interesting. Thank you very much, Chris.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, thank you everybody for making the show too, and everybody in the chat. How warld that is what's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: Thank you very much and that's what we go live. And until the next one, everybody be well later.