Speaker 1: And I just turned around and I call ass out of there.
Speaker 2: I was done.
Speaker 1: I wasn't dealing with them.
Speaker 2: The hypocrisy of the cult is one of the things that turned me away the quickest.
Speaker 1: When I turned my head lights on, it turned and looked at us.
Speaker 3: And one of the things I remember the most where the eyes were going red. I see an orb of light.
Speaker 1: It is just circling these steps.
Speaker 3: Like it is waiting for me.
Speaker 1: And he begins to tell them that he saw Ufo. They're basically like, what are you talking about. That's seven foot up on a tree, peeking around it, and that's where I saw the top of the muzzle, nose and the eyes.
Speaker 4: As soon as I made eye contact with this thing.
Speaker 1: It don't like death.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, Cold Listeners, just branding from ten Foil Tales, bringing you some new episodes to listen to. Today. We're going to start looking into a couple of different phenomenas. First up, we're going to talk to d about crop circles. Then later we're going to be joined by Ian and talk about cattle mutilations. I feel like both of these have a similarity with unknown phenomena that happens usually associated with UFO contact, and I thought it would be a good idea to share that with you guys today. Before we do that, I just want to say thanks to Cult of Conspiracy for having me a part of this. Thanks for you guys listening, and if you're a fan of ten Foil Tales, make sure to go and subscribe or follow Tenfoil Tells anywhere you listen to podcast at. I also do another show live on Thursday nights at nine pm Eastern Standard Time called Seamsus where I look into a lot of conspiracy things and a lot of the weird stuff going on in the world with my friend Ed Again. That is life every Thursday night on the ten Foil Tells YouTube channel nine pm Eastern Standard Time, So make sure to go to that YouTube channel and subscribe to the ten foil tals page and you can check out seem sus. If you're a fan of the show, make sure to share it around. Word of mouth helps ten Foil Tales grow. Please leave a five star rating in review wherever you listen to ten Foil tals at and if you would like to help support, make sure to join the Patreon. You get early access to all the episodes and they're all ad free, only one dollar ninety nine cents a month, so it's worth checking out if you'd like to help support ten foil Teals. I also have a documentary coming out called The Mississinemall Triangle. It will be available here soon, so make sure to keep your eyes out for that. But on that note, we're going to dive right on into it. So welcome back to ten Foil Tells. I have your host Brandon today we're joined by my guest d d. Thanks for being here.
Speaker 4: That's a pleasure. Brandon, thanks so much.
Speaker 3: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself before we get into it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I ran a substack called it Can't Be PayPal, which addresses events occurring around human made crop circles that really do sort of enter into the paranormal and high strangeness and overlap with uthology. And I've been interviewing circle makers human circle makers over the past eight years and just collating their accounts, which I then put for free on my substack. It'll probably be a book at this at some stage, but in the meantime it's garnering a lot of interest because people don't really understand about this element of the mystery.
Speaker 3: Right, crop circles has been something that's interested me for years, even as a little kid. So this is something that I've been looking forward to talking to you about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's mutual.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean we probably started from the same place, mate, because my interest is uthology, and I was brought up in the Golden age of like Jack Vaia and John Keel and Jenny Randalls and John Spencer, all of the seventies and.
Speaker 4: Eight is really great literature.
Speaker 2: And when we started to see we had UFO casebos over here where every year you'd have details of sightings relevant throughout the world and throughout Europe and the UK. But then we started to see reports of these crop circles.
Speaker 4: And in those days.
Speaker 2: They were very very simple single circle events, or they were just single circles with maybe satellite circles around them that looked like UFO landing gear from like The Day of the Earth did still a B movie. They all looked like landed vessels, okay, and the polemic and the reports were reported as such they did look like landed UFOs and the president was the Tally Nests from Australia in the seventies that looked like landed UFOs, but that was in grass because were you having them in crop Because the crops higher, the indentations were were more pronounced. And then the polemic changed in about nineteen ninety where we saw the now legendary led Zeppelin Remasters cover, which I'm sure you know about, which was more like like a corridor with interlocking circles and forks and door keys. Now, at that point the landed ufo polemic should really have just been obliterated, because no ufo looks like that, But because the imagery and the connection between UFOs and crop circles have become so ingrained within the public psyche, we had this clunky transition where people said, well, that's not a landed ufo, it's a message from our space brothers instead.
Speaker 4: If that makes sense to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, if you would like to dive into what you've researched, I'll turn it over to you, and then if I got any questions, I'll ask as we go along. But I try not dinnerrupt people too much.
Speaker 2: No, mate, really, that's fine. I've done loads and loads of these things and that's the best way.
Speaker 4: To do it.
Speaker 2: I understand. The reason why I have to remain anonymous today is.
Speaker 4: Because there's there's three reasons.
Speaker 2: The first reason is that crupt circle making is illegal in the UK. It's not actually a criminal police matter, but it's a civil suit if the farmer chooses to take action because it's it's criminal damage. No matter how pretty the circle is, it's criminal damage. It's trespassed and it's vandalism. And there's no statute of limitations in this country. So even though I retired from making ten years ago, if I get linked to a circle, I could still potentially be in trouble. The second reason is this isn't about the personalities and the circle makers themselves. It's more about the stories and the anecdotes and the accounts speaking rather than the artist, and we prefer for it not to be about personalitism. We prefer for the art to be speaking. The third reason is this is a highly highly contentious viewpoint or avenue that it's not a viewpoint, it's actually how things are. It's a highly contentious narrative I'll be giving you today, and I have a wonderful life outside of this, and I don't really want that to be encroached upon people that don't really follow what the narrative is. Now, My belief was always in, as I said, ufology, And when I started to see these crop circles appearing in the case books, I didn't realize how close Wiltshire because that's where they were appearing. I didn't realize how close Wiltchire was to where I lived in London. And when I did realize, I just got in the car and just drove down and started to visit these things. Our sort of bible at the time and still is the Crop Circle Connector website, which tells you that where the events are and where the circles are, and I imagine that I'm probably where a lot of your listeners are in that. I always thought that this was some sort of NHI, or it was something connected to you, to UFOs, or to military testing, or to Gia or to Mother Earth. We didn't for a second consider that they were human made, because the ones that we did see that were human made were normally really wonky.
Speaker 4: And really badly done. And I'll come on to what that is soon.
Speaker 2: So if I was to go and do a field trip and visit and visit ten circles, if I knew that two of those were man made.
Speaker 4: I just wouldn't bother, okay.
Speaker 2: And I held the circle makers in the same contempt that I am sure that some of your listeners will will hold me. And that's fine, okay, because we thought the mystery was deep enough without the pranksters and these hoaxes coming in and just muddy in the waters. I always use the analogy of the magician with the balls under the cups. You know, there's three cups, one ball, and then these idiots come and add another ten cups. So I visited the circles, but the Moro Moro went to visit Wiltshire. I started to hang about where the circles were made, and I used to go to the gift shops and the related places like avery and Stonehenge, all these ancient, you know, really special sites. Started to hear stories from human circle made because who, as I said, I had complete disdain for. But I started to hear stories of strangeness. I was hearing stories of like time shifts and UAPs and dream driven events, intense, intense synchronicities and stuff that was all going around the creative pro And then I was overheard one day saying, I don't care how the circles got there. I'm more concerned about what they do. I the magic that they instill into the land, and the people that you know, report all these wonderful experiences.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I was overheard saying that, and the circle makers said to me that we've been watching you for a while. We think that you're probably aligned to what we're doing. We started a circle last night, but we didn't finish it. Would you like to come out and do the rest with us? And of course I jumped at it. But I did promise myself that if I didn't encounter any of the paranormal or you know, really odd stuff that I'd been hearing about and reading about, I probably would put it all down to lies and fabrications and people padding their part, and I promised myself I would never do it again. Now, we went into to finish this circle, and nothing happened at all, and I thought, Okay, this is all a bunch of bs. It's just these people, you know, fabricator making themselves look big. They're just hoaxters. It's not the real phenomenon. It's just a wasted my time. And we finished the circle and the second that we finished it, I saw this single like magnesium flare at the end of the field, which looked like an old polaroid flash bowl from one of those old cameras. And I was very paranoid because i'd, as I do now, a quite as principle job. And I just said to the team leader, I said, people are taking pictures of us. We've had and it was becoming daylight. It was about three point fifteen by this point. I said, we've had it. They're taking pictures, but that this is going to go. I'm going to get a criminal record that's going to affect my job. And he went, no, don't worry, and I said, what do you mean. He was really blase a because he'd made loads and loads of circles. And then I watched this flash and it kept appearing, and then this flash turned into it proliferated into five flashes, then ten, then fifteen, and then it was like thirty of these like magnesium flares like UAPs at waste level, which I'd ever seen before in the literature, and it sprinkled itself around the circle from the left and right right round the circle. So we had this proliferation of lights, which I describe in my substack as the biggest necklace in the world. And I said to the team leader, what the hell is that? And he says, look, that's just us being told. It's a little round of applause. We're being told that the circle's finished and not to do anything else to it because we might mess it up, like a painting where you do so much. And then he looked up at the sky and he said, okay, we're finished. Now it's yours. It's all yours. What that means is that for as long as we're making a circle, it's ours, but the second we leave it, it doesn't belong to us anymore. And he said, okay, we're going now, thank you very much. And the second is said that these lights just went off, every single one. The whole thing was like someone had switched a light switch. And that's when I became hooked. And then the second time I made a circle, we had a pink uap appeared just as we did the first stump mark, and it appeared for the duration of the circle and then blinked out once it finished. Now that's when I started to become hooked, and I started to make them regularly, and strangeness didn't happen every time, Brandon, I mean, every circle would be eventful, something funny might happen, or something amusing. But as far as high strangeness, I only had it about forty to fifty percent of the time. But every time I did, it was really really odd. And that's the message that I'm trying to put across and trying to say to people. Don't disregard human circles because there is a high strangeness element. Actually when they're placed in these very very old ancient Neolithic and Megalithic sites like Stonehenge and Avery, where our four bears have been created like thousands of years before.
Speaker 3: Us, those places that they've been creating them out, like you mentioned Stone Hinge, those sites obviously meant something to the ancient peoples that built them in the first place.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean it goes deeper than that. I mean, I'm not sure how you are aware of how much you are aware of Jack Vegae's work, but he basically says that what we now report as UFOs were being reported as fairy lights in medieval times and religious lights before that. Whatever it is that is here in this area Brandon has existed with us, probably since our inception, and I think that our four bears were far more tapped in to whatever it is that we've now forgotten because of our technocratic age, and I think that we are just we've just inherited the work of our forebears by mistake. None of this is by design. Whereas where they were building in stone and rock and those things have existed for four thousand, you know, six thousand years, our things are like temporary temples that only exist for a couple of weeks before they're cut out by the farmer. But it is interesting that when I do collate these strange reports from circle makers, they too tend to dissipate the further that I get away from the from the key Neolithic sites. And I've spoken to Italian artists and French artists, and I've said to them, I'm looking for strange reports for my substack in this book, and Brandon, they haven't got anything at all.
Speaker 4: There's no strangeness at all, which just seems.
Speaker 2: To be collated to where our ancient ancestors were doing the same sort of thing thousands of thousands a year ago.
Speaker 3: I've often wondered when it came to crop circles, because over here in America when I was growing up, everyone said, oh, they're made. People did it, There's not anything about it. You get some of these really in depth looking ones like it, the thought of a person creating them in a matter of a few hours just didn't seem realistic, just because of how intricate the designs were. But I think you guys have them over there in the UK too that are very like, highly detailed ones. And obviously when someone did it, you're gonna have the people to jump on the bandwagons and they go make their own and everything else. But there are instances over here where they've been found with weird traces of radiation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've Yeah, there's two things to consider there. Firstly, when they start to become more and more intricate in the nineties, and as the artists got better and better and better and they got onto like the fantastic stuff that was happening from about sort of nineteen ninety two onwards. I always thought, same as you, how the hell can too, because we had this thing of like Doug and Dave, where we had these two old guys that come and confess to the whole thing. You know, there's certain questions I've got about that whole that whole episode. So we had this trope then, oh it's a couple of piss blokes coming home from the pub. Now, what you've got to consider is that when you see a really bad crop circle, okay, it's probably a new team starting out okay, and they haven't got a clue what they're doing. And I always equated to Navana, you know, so Navana when they started, they could rehearse in the garage and not be and not be seen for six months and just make as many.
Speaker 4: Crap mos as you know.
Speaker 2: They could be rubbish, but they don't go out and play live until they're ready, whereas with grup circle teams, we don't have that luxury. You know, you're rehearsing from day one. So people are saying, well, that's obviously, you know, a man made circle, because it's really really terribly done. But that same team, when they get better, they'll be making circles that people think aren't made by people two years on now, when I made when I went out to do my first one or help on the first one, you then become aware of I couldn't do it the next day, but I could see how it was done. Okay, So it's this thing where you scale up. You know, I've seen I've been out in fifteen twenty man teams and they've all known what They've all known what they were doing. Okay, Now, as far as the radiation is concerned, I've tried to diget, I've tried to get I mean, you've got all these you've got this. A lot of pseudo science there is that the research community high behind because the research community don't want you to know that it's people because it goes against the money making narrative.
Speaker 4: So we have.
Speaker 2: Reports of radiation, although we don't know if they've actually measured radiation from outside the formation as well, it could be within the whole field.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: When you look at the papers, there's a lot of ambiguity in them. And then you've got the bent not broken argument. People say when in real corrupt circles, the crop is bent not broken because of the weight of the boards. But again that is kind of pseudoscience because when we actually create in the evening, the crop is very moist, so it does tend to bend rather than break, and when you go into a crop circle the next day, it is like it's like COSI, it's like a crime scene. It's literally a crime scene in that it's criminal damage. But also if you don't get in there before anyone else and you start seeing a load of a load of mess and footsteps and broken stems, what you're seeing there is not the work of the team. You're seeing the work of the all of the one hundred or two hundred people that have been in there before you, that have visited it in that morning.
Speaker 4: You know. So I hope that answers your question.
Speaker 3: Yeah. For me, it's just I guess, well you obviously can't answer, but like why did they start doing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? See, this is where this is where I'm quite passionate.
Speaker 2: This is where the real mystery lies for me, because as with uthology, you know, you get reports.
Speaker 4: I'm deeply rooted in uthology, and you know you've.
Speaker 2: Probably heard about the tendency if people, if someone's a believer, they're more likely to see a UFO than if they're not right. And it's not misappropriation, and it's not you know, a miss Ida, it's just it seems to be Brandon.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure where you are with the phenomenon.
Speaker 2: But I've studied this for like four years, and I've gone a way, as a lot of key uthologists have. I went away from the extraterrestrial help hypothesis about ten or fifteen years into my studies. I don't think that it's ET. I think that it's something that masquerades as ET, and I think it's something that's coexisted with us and has been tracking and metamorphosizing itself based on where we are technology in the forms of technology, and I think it's been with us since our inception. Now to answer your question, we think that there is something else going on in that we're not circle makers.
Speaker 4: Human circle makers.
Speaker 2: Are not We're not chosen or anointed or special in any way. But it just seems to be that we if a person does have an affinity towards the paranormal and uthology and spiritual things, it just seems to be that we become more aligned with the phenomena and then we attract the phenomena.
Speaker 4: Okay, so we don't know.
Speaker 2: We think that those original single circles from the eighties, we think that they a lot of those were mysterious. We don't actually know what they were because the crop was bent upwards at like two or three inches sometimes, which can't be done by a board. But certainly anything sort of post nineteen ninety, which is the picturegrams and all the calendar stuff that you like, you know, that's that's arguably all man made. But nobody really knows where the genesis comes from or where the inspiration comes from. And the bit that I'm interested in is that the fact that people can go and make a crop circle and then somebody else has already been there and made that exact pattern or somebody as happened with me once we went to make a crop circle and it was supposed to be swallows. And then as soon as we got to the field, because you start at ten o'clock, you know you've got between ten and three o'clock to get it done, because you've got five hours of darkness when we get when we went to the edge of the field, our crop circle leader kind of had a spasm in his car. We went bolt upright and looked straight ahead and said, no, it's spirals now. So I said, well, we can't do spirals. We've been rehearsing swallows all day, he said, no, it's got to be spirals. And then we made us and then we made this crup circle, and then literally an identical circle was made that same night, like fourteen miles away. And that's where we start to think why and what else is going on? And then we get dream driven events where I had a situation where I was having this recurring out of body experience dream where I was swooping over two fields in Wiltshire and there were two massive crop circles in these fields, and I was having a dream and this guy that I used to go to school with was in my dream every time. But this guy from school, I hadn't thought of him for forty years. So I'd wake up thinking, God, it's that dream again, And by the way, what's my school friend doing there? And then one day I took a wrong turn when I was in Wheeltshair. Now, when you say wrong turn or mistake, that in our world is different, you know, to what most people sort of attributed to. It seems to be that wrong moves and mistakes seemed to be kind of engineered. So I took this wrong turn and I found myself looking at these actual two fields that have been recurring in my dream, and I looked to my left and I saw that the name of the road that I turned down was the same name of the road that my schoolfriend lived in when I used to go around his house to play forty years ago.
Speaker 4: And I thought, well, that's weird.
Speaker 2: But it spurred me to say, well, you need to do something. So I didn't have that the where with all the amount of people to do those two circles, so I decided I was going to do one of them, and I phoned my partner. I phoned the team. I said, look, we've got a choice of two. They're completely different. And it was like all the way through to the field we couldn't decide what to do. And then in the end I just kind of looked skywalk at it and just let my mind empty, and I thought, whichever stump goes down first, that's the circle I'm going to do, and then the next. So we finished one circle, and then the next day I got a phone call from my partner in London and she she said to me, Crush, you were busy last night. I said, yeah, we got we got one of my circles down from my dream, and she said, well, no, you didn't. You got both down And I said, no, we didn't. We got one down, and she goes, well, you better go online. So in those days it is before Wi Fi, so you had to drive to the nearest place with with it with the internet. So I found this internet cafe and I found an aerial shot and it had my crop circle in one field and then there was this stripe. Now what that stripe was was this massive hill where it was like I couldn't see what's going on the next field because we had this massive hill. So we had my field with my circle, then this stripe, and in the next field, which was obscured from me, my other crop circle was in there. So aily it was exactly as it occurred in my dream. And we didn't know about that team and they didn't know about us. Now, I don't know to this day if when all this strange stuff occurs, whether it's the species field and we are somehow unconsciously, you know, in interlepathy with the other team, or if there's something else at play and we're somehow being played.
Speaker 4: If you see what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think this is kind of hypothetical. You've mentioned there's you believe that there's something with these things from that's been here the whole time, like not ets in general, but from doing my show, I've talked to a lot of people here and a lot of things anymore, especially when it comes to aliens, and it depends on they take it to a religious aspects, and I try, I try to avoid that, but they believe these ets are demonic, and then a lot of people think the same things. But if you go back through history, as you mentioned before, there's a lot of stories, especially through Europe, of faithfolk. And if you come over here to America and you talk to the Native Americans, they talked about the spirit realm, these spirits they had their ancestors, and there's also little legends, these other like things. I've always said, what if it's all one and the same. We all interpret it differently, but a lot of the things are based off of something that's always been here.
Speaker 2: I'm one hundred percent on I'm one hundred percent with you. The only thing that I'd say that throws a spanner in that world, but only a slight small spanner, is that I think that it is down to our interpretation. So where upon now we will see, you know, abductions with adductions from grays, the fayfolk or sorry, our ancestors in medieval times would call that away with the fairies. So the fairies would take them away, and then they come back changed. They'd be missing time that they come back what they thought was what they think is two days later, but it's years later as far as the locals go. So I am with you one hundred percent. But my one thing I'd add to that is that what if this whatever it is, this Nhi or this ancient whatever it is, what if it is deliberately projecting itself in a way that we then interpret it as something which is just beyond our capabilities. So if you look at perhaps the airship sightings from the eighteen nineties, which were UFO sightings, which I'm sure you're aware of, people were reporting those as before airships were a thing, Okay, So it just seems to be that this thing is placing itself just beyond where we are in terms of technological maturity and where we are within our religious mindsets. And I've always been very curious about the fact that it wasn't until nineteen forty seven with the Mount Rainier sighting and that was just two years after Hiroshima. It seems to be to me and to a lot of euthologists that we have somehow through our messing about with nuclear energy and you know, and Hiroshima, and it just seems to be that perhaps we've affected there's been ripples from our time, ripples from our plane if you like, that, have rippled into theirs, and then they have to manifest themselves as a way of sort of trying to control us. I've always thought it was really interesting that Kenneth Arnold did not report fly I repeat, he did not report flying saucers. He reported nine crescent shaped craft which moved as a circle would do if you skipch it over water. Why Brandon, why do we start seeing flying saucers? That is, you see what I mean? It seems to mold itself based on what we expect to see. Do you understand?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I've always thought, after I figured out the Kenneth Arnold thing, and I've interviewed someone else has done a lot of research into that too, that it was almost a way for them to control the narrative, Like they started pushing out lying saucers through the media and everything. But the original version was he saw these crescent moonsheep things and flying saucer now became cinemas with UFO siding saucers.
Speaker 2: That this is why I think there's some sort of manipulation going on. But it also relates to things outside euthology. I mean, why do we don't Why don't we see ectoplasm anymore?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: For you know, why is it? And for and in uthology, where did the Nordics go from the fifties? Why are we seeing different types of aliens based on as we get progressively progressively more scientific. I think that as you say, I did an interview with a Faye podcast a few months ago, is one of the best I've done, and he aligns with everything you just said. It is it's just something which is pre existed with us since our inception and manifests its based on where we are, and that goes for youuthology, it goes for everything which we seem to which we see as paranormal. And I see parallels between the crop circles and euthology which spread out through the whole paranormal world.
Speaker 4: We are just kind of.
Speaker 2: Especially with the dream, especially with the synchronicitis that we get where you think, you know, there's some sort of engineering involved where we call it a game of chess, but we're not playing it. We're the pieces, but we don't know, you know. And the thing with the synchronicity is is you just could not engineer them. I mean, we had a situation where we were going to make a crop circle and it was a team of six and it was like a social event really because we only get to meet each other once a year. So we said, let's get this crop circle down. And it was like a celebration of Mother Earth and it was going to be brilliant, and we'd all work together before and it was going to We had a social We had a couple of pints at the pub.
Speaker 4: Didn't get drunk, obviously, you just had a couple of pints over a couple of.
Speaker 2: Hours, you talk about what you're going to be doing in the circle because you get like the people that measure it out, You get the inexperienced people stomping the stuff down and then they go into lead their own teams and blah blah blah, they get better and better. And anyway, what happened was there were six people all knew each other, and then one of us got a phone call and he went, oh shit, I've I've just got a text. I've forgotten I'm on another team tonight, I promised myself last year. So we lost him. And then somebody else said, oh shit, you know I'm on that team as well, so we lost him. So we were down before and then by chance, somebody phoned up a friend and said, oh, I'm in the area, and we said, get you to asks down here we needed and basically somebody else left and said, I've got a family matches. I said, we were one down, and then somebody else came in just by a chance. So to cut a long story short, the six people that went out were completely different to the six people that were supposed to be there in the first place. Over the course for an hour, the whole thing just changed, okay, like chess pieces. So we had six different people in there. So we were in the car in the suv, and we realized that we didn't know each other, which is crazy because you know, we were just strangers to each other. So it was a bit of an uncomfortable silence. And then one guy said, you know, if my mom knew what we were doing tonight. She'd be absolute, she'd be so proud because she was she was a spiritualist, and she'd be really into what we're doing. And I said, well, you know, you can bring it down next year, and he went no, because she passed away last year. And then I said, my mom passed away last year, And then like Spartacus, everybody in the van said the same thing. And then we and then like there's like shiver went through us because we realized that we both had this same loss within like twelve months. And then we realized that we were making a crop circle, which was a celebration of Mother Earth. And that's when that's where my bloods. That's where my brain starts to boil.
Speaker 4: Where we're going, What is is going on? Do you understand?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, Like the similarities and the synchronicities. Yeah, it just made me start thinking of something and what like when you've made circles, what determines the design you're going to make? That just something that someone says, hey, I want to make this one. Is there a significance as to why? Because well, if you'd have asked me that.
Speaker 2: Before I started to make them, I'd have said, well, you know, I've got a different answer now, and that is, firstly, we've got to consider this one thing. The circle making season is between sort of May and early September if you're lucky. Now, the first couple of circles are normally made in that horrible cranola canola yellow stuff. It's really hard to bend. The stems are like broom handles. It's and it springs up, and then you start to get the decent stuff. You start to get the barley and the wheat, and that's the stuff that stays down and that's the stuff that you know, what you see the great circles. So we've got from September until kind of March to work out what we're going to do. So what you think is sometimes your idea, you go to the field and then and then and then you speak to because the crupt circle community isn't as close knit as you think.
Speaker 4: You know, there's separate teams.
Speaker 2: But sometimes you'll say, well, we're going to make this circle, and then someone said, well, you've nicked that from Sicide because he's doing that this year. And then somebody else has got the same thing. And so the answer to your question is what you think is like an original inspiration. Sometimes it gets back to exactly what we're talking about. Where why are three people having the same idea? Why and why is that theme there.
Speaker 4: For that year?
Speaker 2: And then sometimes what will happen around and you get back to this mistake thing right where you go to make a circle in a particular field and then you can't get to that field because there's a roadblock or there's a flood.
Speaker 4: Any whatever.
Speaker 2: And then as a compromise, because you're all in the car and you go, well, we can't actually arrange to meet for another week or two, We've got to do something. The team leader will say, look, let's just let's just do it here. Okay, let's just do it here instead. And then you find out that that compromised location has a direct significance to the image that you've put in that particular field, because it's significant to the dates, or it's significant to something.
Speaker 4: In the area.
Speaker 2: So again you think what's going on? You know, so you think it's your idea of the time, and then you find out that another three people have had the same idea.
Speaker 3: I've wondered and I don't remember if I read this somewhere, if I watched a show or i'd heard it on a different podcast, but someone was hypothesizing that these things are which I think they were more still on the side of their ets doing it. But these things were supposed to be some sort of ancient sigils or Yeah, they were supposed to be like for rituals for summoning things, but they weren't talking about people doing it. Yeah, if you take that aspect to it, people are doing it. And you just mentioned like multiple people having the same idea. Maybe it is condicted to it to where you're all making the same thing because it is like a situle, like a ritual that you're all connected to it.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: I know that your lists are going to be disappointed to find out that it's humans, Okay, But what I'd say to that is that if you just where I used to think it was et or nature spirits or gaia. When I found out that that it was people, I was really really angry and annoyed because I thought I've wasted ten years of my life studying this thing and it's ET. And I was really angry for about ten minutes because I was down in the area when I find out when I fact when the scales fell from my eyes and I realized what was going on. I was annoyed for ten minutes, and then I thought, hold on a minute, if you actually include or put humans in here as a component, all of the other stuff is still there.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So by having the humans in here as just a component of a bigger mysterious picture, it actually makes birth UFOs look quite boring. It means the mystery is a thousand times deeper than you think it is. And when we do a circle, what you're saying is true. It is es sigil, but maybe we don't know it is. We just had the idea inverted commas. And then we find out that that particular image is of massive significance to where we've placed it, and we think that the work of our four bears. I'll say it again. We're living in a technocratic age now where we've forgotten everything, everything spiritual, and all of this knowledge that our four bears had.
Speaker 4: We just think that the.
Speaker 2: Circles act as schedules to like reboot the energy that's already there.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: And it's like, because we've got we've got the highest concentration of lay lines in Europe, you know in abury, and it just seems to be that they're like jump leads, if you like, they're like batteries. And the reason why we make crop circles look as if they're not man made because people put iron filings in them, and they you know, they make they'll do everything they can to make it look as if it's not people is because when people think it's people, there's no magic instilled into them. Okay, they need to be seen as being not man made for them to have the effect on people. Now, people say to me, well, in that case, why the hell are you on the shows telling people that it is people? And that's because we've had forty years of this now, okay, and we've had forty years of pseudoscience. And what we're saying is if you put us into the equation and you think of as actually instilling schedules into an ancient, already magical area, the mystery is far deeper than you think it is. And there are strong parallels between this and eupology as well.
Speaker 3: Not to try and connect that into what ancient people have done, but I can't think exactly. I know it's in South America. I think it's maybe prove the Nascal.
Speaker 2: Line the Masca lines. Yeah, now the Mascal lines are see, it depends on how far how deep you want to go. But I mean, I've heard people say that they are actually portals. And we've got a band in our country called Killing Joke, and they're a band very much true by numerology. All their songs are based on, you know, certain mathematical schedules themselves sort of thing. And the singer Jazz Coleman actually went and stayed within the abdomen of the spider, within the Nasca lines, and he says he's convinced that it's ay that that they are portals. So there was strong parallels between the Nasca lines, you know, and what we're doing as well.
Speaker 3: We think there's a lot of places that are supposedly like very high energy, Like there's Sedona, Arizona here in the States that people claim that they go out there and they feel like there's portals there, and then there's other locations. I know, the TV show kind of blows it out of proportion, but there's yeah, they claim there's something to do with that, and there's these high energy areas. So I'm wondering maybe these things are always there and for some reason unknown to you guys, that you're being drawn in to do these sigils, these crop circles, because that's something that polds you to it without explaining it other than the fact that, like what made them make these big designs in Peru that no one could see unless you're in the air, and back when they made them, no one would have seen them. There shouldn't have been anything in the air. But they were compelled to do something like that. Just same thing with like stone, like all these different megalithic things too, is what caused people to do that? And I've thought this with pyramids over the time, like why were the ancients across the whole world in China, Egypt, South America they all were building like these pyramids, Like we evolved, Yeah, we evolved to build these pyramids. Like the ancient people are building these pyramid type structures. But why was it across the whole world? How did they all know to build a pyramid? You'd think some things would be a little different here and there for some reason that at the same timeframes or whatever, over a couple hundreds of years, they were building similar structures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it goes to it also goes towards I mean, I'm not sure how true this is, but I think there's some weight to it. When when John Logibad put in the patent for the television, apparently they were already two or three patterns pending from people that had the same idea in other parts of the world that hadn't known about each other. So there's that implantation thing. But what you're saying is true, And what when when you talk about the compulsion thing, Obviously what were you doing once the circles are down? They only exist for a week or two before they harvested, you know. But sometimes we are some I mean when I started doing them, I mean I'd be pulled. You know, I've got I've got a friend who has like pulled out of bed one like to do something, you know, the compulsion was so strong. And then you get other days where you think, oh, I'm definitely going to do it tonight because I've got a team, and then you don't feel like it, or something happens and somebody has a family disaster or then and then I go out tomorrow, and then when tomorrow comes, then you feel absolutely drawn and compelled your polls and then you find out, oh, it had to be done on that date because that date is significant to the fill we put it in, you know. So so yeah, I had a situation. I am see what, see what The stuff I'm talking about brand is very hard to sort of scientifically sort of measure, you know, because it's all based on the psyche. And I think that that whatever this phenomenon is and in upology is actually deep sitting in the human psyche. But where my interest lies is talking to I spoke to a circle maker and he said that he was in bed one night and he had this compulsion, as you say, absolutely overwhelming compulsion. At midnight he woke up and he had this He felt as if he'd been shaken awake, and he said, I felt like there was a presence in the room, like not like when you see polter gast activity or ghost he said, but there was there was no apparition. But I just had the sense that I wasn't alone, and I had this compulsion to go and make a crop circle. It was midnight and then but I thought to myself, I don't want to. I'm slug in bed. There's nowhere i'd like I'd less want to be right now than slugging away in the field. But this compulsion did not stop. But he said it wasn't pleasant. He said it was like when your cat wants feeding and it's not going to stop until you get up and get it food. He said it was there was nothing spiritual about it. It just he said that he had to give in and get up. So he got the kit out of the car and he went and walked towards this field, which was ridiculous because it was like, you know, sort of one in the morning, and like, you know, he's got his boards with him because you can't rustle up a team at that time of night, you know. And and anyway, he said, he went to do this formation. He had this very clear image as to what he wanted to do in his mind, and he said he got bored of walking, so we went to this other field which was similar to the one he was supposed to go to, and he said the second he got into the field, there was this nausea. He felt sick. He didn't throw up, but it was close to he was really ill. So and then when he come out of the field and sort of went okay, I'll go to the other field that Nauser stopped. And then when he went to the actual field that he was summoned to, he started to make this circle. And because he was doing it by himself, he actually used tank pads to do the measuring, when normally you have to put a temp peck in a tent peg in the ground and then take the tape out of that to measure to do your measurements. And he said, he got this circle done, and it was a little bit beyond his capability, but it was like as soon as he started to make it, he had this energy rush. And that's that's common if you look at the the literature were circle makers, people get energy rushes. And he said he got the circle done, and he pretty much sort of dropped dropped, dropped asleep on the spot at about three am. And then the next day he woke up and there was a group of girls freaking out and they were in his circle and they were going mental. They were going to do lally in a really happy way. And he went up and walked up to them, just pretending that he'd just fallen asleep under the tree and he just got there and they said, look, look, look, he said, well, it's it's toill himself. He thought, well, it's quite a good circle, but it's not worth all the all.
Speaker 4: The fuss they're making.
Speaker 2: And it turns out that they were Pagans Brandon, they were Wickans, and they'd been meditating the previous night on getting this particular schedule down in this field which was next to them, and one of the girls was grappling around her neck and she said, this is that we were meditating on it. This was what we meditated on. And obviously the sidual was the same thing that he had in his mind to do. And that's where that's the bit that I'm interested in, right, I think, in what is going on? Is there telepathy between us and other people? Or is this something else at play?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: I just feel like there's some sort of connection with everything, especially with if you look at it from a from outside looking in, you hear the stories of the connections here just even like throughout the years and everything else, I've always been seen here in the last year or two that I feel like everything somehow is connected, when even with like the paranormal aspects to the UFO aspects, who people are recording seeing these cryptid type creatures or whatever, there is something at play.
Speaker 2: You think it's Do you think it's strange that? I mean, you've probably been into into the subject for us as long as I have a right, although I might be a bit older than you. When I was a kid, when I was like, you know, talking to people about UFOs and Kelly Hopkinsville and you know, all all of the classic literature and like the Leny Sakura event. You know, my friendship thought I was mad. You know, they just thought I was. But now they sort of say to me, you know, I think I saw something, or you know, they go, can you actually explain to me a little bit more about it? And it's like people seem to be much more receptive to it now. And there's a lot more sightings and citings to contradict what I've said to you before, sightings made by people that aren't believers. I just think there's been an acceleration or a concentration within paranormal activity and people's perception towards it over only maybe just the past ten years. Would you agree with that? I would yes, But isn't that strange in itself? Don't you think?
Speaker 3: I wonder and I think I've mentioned this before on a different episode, but maybe it's because it's more mainstream now, it's being more wider accepted. But by also being out there more, more people are becoming aware of it, and once you become aware of it, you're more susceptible to having an experience of something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did an interview with them.
Speaker 2: I did a really nice podcast interview a couple of months ago with the odd Bull people of the odd Ball Shop it's called or the Oddity Shop and what what what we said there was. But because we're talking today about you know, a high strangeness environment, I crop circles being like a theater of the strange. What a tendency that I might have is to actually equate strangeness with crop circles because it's within the crop circle environment. Now, that could be a fault on my part because it could be that if you were to make a list of ten weird things that happened to you in the week just going about your daily business, Okay, it could be the same as ten days in the fields. It just seems to be that there are more people experience more in.
Speaker 4: Terms of synchronicities.
Speaker 2: Now, you know, you know, you know the thing about when you you see us, you're in the street and then you see somebody and you think, god, I've not seen them for forty years, and then you go, oh, no, it's not them, and then you do see them half an hour later, you know.
Speaker 3: I think that. Yeah, it's almost like a deja vu type thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think I think people are connecting the dots more than they used to because there's more of a like you say, it's more mainstream. But a mainstream phenomenon wouldn't necessarily result in genuine sightings, would it.
Speaker 4: It might, It might.
Speaker 2: Result in in miss IDs or you know, misattriputations, but I don't think a concentration in the mainstream would actually result in genuine sightings.
Speaker 3: Do you think whatever this is, like, whatever people experience or see, do you think everyone interprets it differently just to what they are accustomed to see. And I mean this in this sense that say someone said they saw an alien, or someone said they saw a little person like a faithfolk, or someone claims they saw a bigfoot, and all these things have the same instance where they just vanish, even like a ghost apparition. They saw an apparition, it just vanishes. Maybe our minds can only interpret what it's programmed or what they're projecting us to interpret it as like it projects whatever it wants us to think that it is, or we can only see it as a certain aspect of it.
Speaker 4: Three things I'd say to that.
Speaker 2: First one is that I've done a lot of I know we touched on it before, but I have done a lot of.
Speaker 4: Christian based podcasts.
Speaker 2: Okay, where to them, the interpretation of that that they're convinced that what I'm talking about is demonology and they think that I'm channeling really evil stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's from their interpretation.
Speaker 2: And they're really nice people, and I'm not going to fall out of them, you know that they that they've given me a chance to speak. They're really nice people. But the two other things I'd say is that I remember reading in the literature a long time ago that there was a particular sighting and somebody said, in the citing the aliens or wherever they were, said, would you like we are showing you us in our form now because it won't freak you out? Would you like to see us in our true form?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: But the other thing I say is that I've got a friend and she had a ridiculous sighting as a child where she saw a UFO and then she saw like the Mitchellin man, like the Pillsbury dough boy, that this massive, inflatable child thing walking towards her. And I said, Jay, that is the closest that your mind can get to processing what you've actually seen, because it's so beyond you know, beyond anything you can actually mentally envisage. That that's the closest it can get, you know. So again, I think it's something which interacts, interacts with the psyche, which is what Javage talks about, where it's something which is actually connecting with us on a very prime ordial ego mental level, rather than just this straight nuts some balts black and white phenomenon, you know.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. I just there's really no definitive answer that I can come up with, and I'm I'm no expert in anything, but I just believe that there's something more out there. And I know that's weird for people to here in the sense that I don't try and put a religious aspect to it. I don't try and put any sort of paranormal aspect to it. I just feel like there's something and I don't know what it is, but there is something out there that compels me to do what I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the same with me.
Speaker 2: People have said to me, you know, you'll bring a lot of heat on yourself, you bring a lot of blowback on yourself by actually talking about the human human aspect. And I just feel like I'm sort of kind of like compelled to do it. I've got no skin in the game, there's no I'm not making any money out of it. And then when I do punish the book, I don't expect it to I don't expect it to get rave reviews because obviously it's going against a lot of what the community think.
Speaker 4: Or say they think. But it just seems to be that there is.
Speaker 2: Something which has always always been a lot of euthologists are going down this road now they've turned away from the eth and they're saying, is there everything like like you say with the cryptids, bigfoot, long nest. What if it's all the same thing And it's just a question of our interpretation. But I have to go back and say that I think the interpretation is there is a manipulative aspect to it, where it presents itself. A metamorphos is based on what it thinks we want to see or expect to see.
Speaker 3: That's just again, that's kind of where I align with it too.
Speaker 2: I mean, a lot of euthologists make a lot of euthologists are the ones that those of us that have been in this been in the game for a long long time. We're all going down this path now where we're saying, it's not et h it's something a little bit. It's not out of space, it's in a space. It's a lot closer to home. And I like what John Keel says about the if you think of the old radio and you've got the needle on the radio, and you know, if you've got the needle slightly to the left, you you'll hear a little voice from another station. You know, if you interpreted that as being our own psyche or our own our own experience, it just seems to be that sometimes we do hear other channels, you know. And he says that if the if the needle were wider, then we'd see a lot more. Unfortunately, where we are, our spectrum is so tiny of what we experience.
Speaker 4: It just seems to be that what we call.
Speaker 2: The extraordinary now will just be the ordinary when we find out what's actually going on. And there's no such thing as the supernatural. It's just the natural. And we've had to put the super in it because we hadn't worked out what the other stuff is yet.
Speaker 3: We don't understand it yet, we.
Speaker 4: Don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I love what J and J and j Annen Heinek, who's the godfather, you know, together with with Jack Vye said when he was doing the when he was doing his studies, even if the U f the UFO problem, and I love the way he calls it a problem as well. He says, if the UFO problem, if the solution was presented to itself, if this, if the solution was presented to us today, black and white, we are not in a position where we'd even understand it. And I think because the phenomenon works on this level, this real, this deep psychological level. And the thing I said about the mother crops circle, it's so advanced, and it's so advanced that when we're not yet in a position within an evolution where we understand it. But I do think that our ancestors were I think they got to the point where we are and become super super, super advanced, and they're they're the key. You know, it's our ancestors, the pyramid builders, everything you're talking about, the Stonehenge builders, the Avery builders, that I think they were far more aware of this stuff than we are.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't know if it's by design that we've been dumb down to it, but I feel like the old generations of people were more in tuned to what goes on around the world, and nowadays we're more involved with the technology aspect. It's kind of like we've lost what made as people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's people that brand and there's people saying that we've actually been at this stage before where we are now and further in terms of technology and technocratic you know things, and we've actually just gone back to the earth. We've gone back to the land, and we've gone back to spirituality and that's and that's where our there's an argument to say that our four bez you know, they've got they've got that they had the technology build this stuff is because they were far more technology advanced than we are now, but they chose to apply it to the land and their spirituality.
Speaker 4: Instead.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know, I've talked with people and they can claim that they can explain how ancient people built things, and I'm not saying that they didn't. I know, the TV show Ancient Aliens wants to put everything that aliens came down here and influenced building of these ancient structures.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and our crop circles.
Speaker 3: Yet I don't necessarily agree with all of that, But I don't know. Like I said, I'm not an expert. There's just a lot of weird things out there, and for me personally, I just believe that it's all connected somehow, one way or the other. There's something that's influenced us to where we are today, and there's something that influences people to do what they do, and there's something that influences what people are reported seeing and experiencing.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it's all one and the same. Yeah, but it's nice that you can. If you go in no preconceptions, then that's the best way to go in, because if you go in and you're tainted with one worldview, or you've got one agenda or another a gender, you will mold everything towards that. If you go in with a clean mind and a clean slate. That's probably Sometimes it's nice to go in with a place of no knowledge and you might come back come out with more knowledge than somebody that knows a little bit more than you do, If that makes sense. It's a nice place to go in, to go in clean and to go in with no preconceptions.
Speaker 3: That is one of the things that I've been wanting to do is I try not to do a whole lot of research into a certain thing, especially if I'm looking into something I know that sounds like kind of productive. But like you just said, if I was going to go somewhere and investigate an area, I wouldn't want to go in there knowing full well like this is what's supposed to happen here, because then you're expecting it. So, yeah, are you going to get you want it because you don't get that experience, or are you going to manifest that experience because you think that's what's going to happen, so you manifested to happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The a varge I've got is that my missus isn't into any of this. She's not she's completely stoic, and she's completely doesn't believe anything that I believe. And it's really good to have her as like a nice anchor if you like, if I float too high, she she anchors be down. So it's really nice to be married to something like that, because where I would look into a situation and think, oh god, you know you're so deep into it, you're just seeing this, she will look at it objectively and I just a crazy situation. I mean, this is crazy. We had a situation once where a crup circle wanted to come out with me and sorry a novice, a fan wanted to come out a crop circle fan wanted to come out and make a circle. And I went out with the completely wrong intention. I went out with the intention just of ego and showing off and saying yeah, I can do it. It was a totally wrong motivation. There was no spirituality involved in it. It was really all about me and me me. It was a terrible decision. And we went out and we made the cub circle. And he was fast. He was a young kid. He was really quick, learnt really quickly. We got the whole thing done about an hour and a half and then at the end he said to me, can I just put my little signature on it, a little flourish at the end. I said, yeah, go for it. You've earned it. You know, you've done a great job tonight. But what he did was he just put this single flourish on the circle, which completely changed the aesthetics. So it went from being pleasant and good vibes to something really bad. It looked like a scorpion's tale or something like that. It looked really, really bad.
Speaker 4: And that was a lesson to me. I thought, that's what happens. Anyway. I got a high.
Speaker 2: And then I was taking my missus to work one day, and you know, you get those situations where you think, I'm drive him really carefully, but I'm going to have a crash because there's a bus come in that way, there's a kid running in the road, somebody's open their car door, there's a BOUNC symbol. It was like being in a video arcade go and I said to the message, I'm going to have a crash in the minute, even though I'm only going fifteen miles an hour. Anyway, I've dropped her off, and sure enough, sensor dropped her off. This bloke come careering out this driveway, crashed into my windscreen, smashed the windscreen, and I thought, I found the insurance people and they said to me, we can't get there until tomorrow. And I thought, well, I can't leave it because it's going to abandoned. And just by chance, I happened to have parked in front of this bloke who did windskin repairs.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 2: He said I'll get you on the road for one hundred quid, so I said, I'll just do it. But he had those plunges. He had those suckers where you put them on the windscreen and then put them into the panel. But he was really bad at his job, and he was putting all these suckers wrong.
Speaker 4: Everything was really bad.
Speaker 2: And then he put he put the painting and then I drove off and I was transfixed by I looked at the wind screen and I went, no, you're being stupid.
Speaker 4: You're reading too much into it. It's not what you think.
Speaker 2: And then I picked up my wife from work and she just got in the car and she is, as I said, completely objective. She doesn't believe in any of this stuff. And she sat in the car. She so bolt upright and stared at the wind screen. She goes, what the hell is your crop circle doing on our wind screen, and it was exactly as this guy had done the suckers, and it was exactly with this little scorpion tailor as well. And I was that really freaked me out, you know that that.
Speaker 4: That was like a lesson as to what happens when you do it for the wrong reasons.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Weird question. But do you and her ever have a moment where you're thinking something and she will say it like literally, like within a few seconds afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, of course. But Sheldrek calls that the species feel, doesn't he you know? And this is where this is the only thing I'm not sure about with this subject with with crop circles. I'm not sure if we are using that you know, dormant link that we don't know about that little telephone line or if this or if our telephone lines are connected to another exchange, you know, and and the stigmas being like triangulated.
Speaker 4: So of course I get it. Everybody gets it, you know.
Speaker 3: So that happens to me and my wife often, and it's a little creepy every now and then because I'm getting ready to say something and she says, at first, it's just like or reread my mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But as I said, I think in decades, hundreds of years to come, we won't be looking upon this stuff as being will look at these times and call them primitive and say, God, look at look how we were We thought this was paranormal.
Speaker 4: It's really normal, you know.
Speaker 2: I think it's because we are far less advanced than I mean, technologically we're advanced, but I think mentally and spiritually, you know, and in terms of accepting new paradigms and in terms of accepting new ideas, were cavemen.
Speaker 4: That's that's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Well, we've been going on for a little over an hour, so I figure we can get close to wrapping this one up before we do. Is there anything you would like to touch base on.
Speaker 2: All I'd say, Brandon is thanks for letting me speak today. And also to the people that among your listeners that are tearing your hair out saying you work for CIA or m I five or you're a disinformation.
Speaker 4: It's not the case.
Speaker 2: Even if you want to believe that some are done by ET or whatever. If you next time you look at a crop circle and you get in the mindset that it could be human, just think of it as being the humans are a component, and it's not a hoax. You know, if a crop circles made with intent or somebody's compelled to do it, it's not a hoax. There's something else going on. And if you want to look at my substack, which is it can't be people dot substack dot com. That's free to join, and I update every week or two weeks with a new account from a new crop circle maker that I've spoken to or one of my own experiences. And when I do interview crop circle makers, what's happening this is very encouraging, is that I can't use a lot of the stories now because I've got so many, and the same themes are recurring again and again. So I'm getting the same stories recurring again and again from new stories, which tells me that, you know, we're definitely onto something. And the reason why I call it it can't be people was because that when I walked into my first crop circle it was extremely complicated. I looked around and thought it people. But now I know that it is paopal, but there's something else that can't be people next to it.
Speaker 3: If that makes sense, No, I totally get it well, be. It has been a pleasure and it's been very informative. And I can't thank you enough for being a guest here today.
Speaker 2: That's an absolute pleasure. Keep in touch my friend to Kay Yep, you have a great day, and she my friend.
Speaker 3: Bye bye bye, Ian, Thanks for coming out here tonight.
Speaker 1: I talk with me anytime.
Speaker 3: Would you like to let the audience know a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you said, my name is Ian. I'm very interested in paranormal topics, probably because I've had a lot of weird things happen in my life. So I also have a background in science, so I kind of apply that methodology to understanding paranormal phenomenon And yeah, I have a bachelor's and masters in science. But now pretty much all that I think about is spooky. So glad to be here.
Speaker 3: Definitely glad to have you. So your email that you said to me talked about cattle mutilations. Is this something that you've always been interested in or is this something you just kind of started looking into recently.
Speaker 1: Well, it grabbed my attention just because you see it on YouTube. You see it on like Skinwalker Ranch type shows. Even Netflix had a series recently about it. Or a show about it, and it seems to be this like apparent phenomenon that's tangible and repeatable. So it's like a really obvious mystery. So it really grabbed my attention and I was like, this is something I could potentially solve because it's not as nebulous as like a typical like a ghost or something like that, where you can't there's no video. These are well documented, repeatable, global phenomena. So I was like, eventually, I think I'm going to be able to pick up on some patterns here, but it took a while.
Speaker 3: Well, if you want to dive into it, I will turn it over to you and we can listen to you about everything you've researched and what you've determined.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I would see these events and I didn't really know what to make of them. So I'm also really interested in archaeology. My background is like ecology, evolution, and behavior, so I'm really into wildlife and things like that. But that also kind of combined with an interest in like Stone Age hunting things like that up through the Native American times, especially in North America, so I'm fairly aware of what used to be here in North America, which is huge, vast herds of bison, So that's always kind of in the back of my mind, but I hadn't really applied it to this phenomenon cattle mutilations because it's not obviously connected. So over time, I'd just be sitting there chatting with like chat GPT and I'd be like, well, is there any correlation between where cattle mutilations and the bison used to exist? And immediately it has must have access to like bison maps and things. It's like, oh, we might have something here. And so then I get into this prolonged discussion with CHADGBT about Okay, how how well does this line up? And then I kind of switch from that. I go over to GROC and I'm asking it, okay, let's map the cattle mutilations relative to where the bison used to be, and then I start. Luckily, GROC will show you what it's doing, so you can see what mutilation events it's pulling up what you know. Sometimes it'll just build in data that isn't actually based on anything, so you have to catch you doing that, and you also have to exclude the which I learned eventually the cattle mutilations that don't involve exanguination because these are not substantiated cases. So this is something that a human could do, like some guy in Southwest Washington gets his cowshot or something. This is not going to be representative of the overall phenomenon of cattle mutilations. So eventually I learned to filter out or filter for exanguination. And then when you apply that filter and you ask GROC to find the amount of over between cattle mutilations and the historic bison range, it can't find any that are outside of the bison range. And I've drove a map on my kitchen island. I've got this huge map and I put dots on it and I looked at it, and it's so precise. It'll go up to the edge of where the bison used to be and never cross. So the Stanford map, I use that in combination with a map put out by a scientist named Sanderson in two thousand and eight. And so there's there's data from the nineteen seventies and nineteen eighties, nineteen nineties, and that's great for establishing this, but some of the newest data is some of the most striking because it's an Oregon between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty four, and the cattle mutilations all involved exsanguination. They're all east of where the bison used to be, so they're all in the eastern fifty percent of Oregon which used to have bison because historically the bison didn't go past the Cascade Range onto the west coast. So all of it lines up with this pattern, even though there are cattle raised across the entire state, and if you go one state to the north into Washington, almost none of it had bison historically and there are no mutilations there. And you can do this state by state. There's another border case down in Chihua, Mexico, where this is about the southwest extent of any known exhanguination cases, and there's a dot right there where the bison range bison range ends and the exanguination occurred. Same in Ocalla, Florida, it's right there in another edge case where the exhanguination event occurred and the bison range ended. So it's it's over and over, it's repeatable. It goes all the way up into into Canada, where you have zero mutilations in the provinces that didn't historically have bison, so Manitoba, Quebec, Ontario, and probably British Columbia, although there's some different kind of reports on that. I want to research that more tons of cattle in these areas zero mutilations, and also very little bison territory, especially Ontario and Quebec. Manitoba had a bit, but no mutilations there. In Saskatchewan, about half of it we think had bison, they have also had mutilations, and every single one of those mutilations happened where bison territory used to be. And you go another province over to Alberta, which had the greatest number of bison historically in some of the last remaining herds, it has the most cattle mutilations. So I mean, the correlation is striking. Speculation is absolutely delicious, and when you get a pattern like this, but I'm not stuck on any particular explanation, but the pattern itself is remarkable. So then I took that, I wrote an essay up about it, and then I started looking globally because mutilations have occurred globally, and you start seeing a pattern merge in Argentina and Brazil and the UK, excuse me, and Australia as well as France, you've had mutilations. What has happened in each of these places has been this cultural replacement of a hunter prey relationship that extended deep into the past. So there was this tradition of hunter and prey that was replaced by a domestic animal. When that occurs, you can predict every single time that that domesticated animal will experience some rate of mutilation. And it seems to be dependent also on how rapidly that culture is severed and replaced, because in the UK it was a slower process where the Gales and the Celtics were displaced by the Anglo Saxons and the Normans, and they've had fewer mutilations. It was like sheep, but not as many. However, if it's rapid and extreme, you get way more like the Guanaco that were wiped out drastically reduced in southern Argentina as recently as last year. Lots of cattle mutilations in that area because that's the species that was brought in by the Spanish to replace the Guanaco. And there's a lot more details involved here. There was an outlier case in southern Brazil that I was having difficulty fitting into this model of deep historic hunter prey relationship gets severed, replaced by domesticated animal, domesticated animal gets mutilated because there was a human that was exanguinated in nineteen eighty eight and southern Brazil. So I started, I was like, wonder, how do I fit this into the theory. Well, I end up learning that the two p people which is spelled Tupi, were cannibals and they would hunt other tribes. Of these of two P people, they would they would hunt each other and bring them in as captives then eventually cannibalize them. When the Portuguese arrived, they ended up getting cannibalized as well by these indigenous tries. And so perhaps to this phenomenon, the Portuguese people represented the domesticated livestock. So that might be how this fits in, because they've also had cattle and sheep mutilations in that same area. So it's the fact that every time mutilations occur involving exanguination. That's the key. You can't just look up mutilations in general. It has to involve this bloodless aspect because that's so it just cannot be done. It's the most impossible thing about these although these events have this kind of overarching impossibility about them, and I think that's worth actually getting into a little bit more because the events themselves, I think have been grossly misinterpreted. I think it's clearly like an artistic display, it's meant to shock, it's meant to be noticed, it's meant to be remembered, and that explains the characteristics. So the exclusion of coyotes and and bugs and things like that, that's to make sure the artwork, if you want to call it that, is not disturbed. That's that's to make sure that everything that's been done there is not messed up. There's no there's no gray areas about what's going on here. The how it's been produced is maintained for the visual Ranchers have reported feeling the need to go out and see these exanguinated cattle. They feel like strangely compelled to go out and see them, and they can't explain it. So it's it's literally pulling. Whatever's doing this is pulling randers outside to find and then they have lights actually guiding them in the sky. They are being conjured somehow, ranchers report seeing lights. These lights are basically like lures saying here, this is this is why I want you to come see this, and this is uh yeah, so these are these are the patterns I've noticed. It's an extremely kind of dark phenomenon. But the fact that it's so predictable and tied to these historical events where a hunter prey relationship is severed and replaced by domestic livestock is fascinating to me. Because it's so predictable, there's some situations where you might think, well, why didn't it happen in maybe New Zealand where the Miori were displaced and colonized. The one possibility there is that they didn't have a set cultural animal that they were. They kept switching kind of between praise species. That's one possibility, So it didn't kind of have this ecological resonance over time. It's one explanation. Who knows. I mean, the fact that this pattern is largely consistent across the entire globe is I think striking to me. And just the distribution of mutilations in North America, how it follows the historic bison territory is remarkable, and other theories just don't work for this. If you go through the list of different theories like aliens et cetera, I don't there's no reason why aliens would follow these historic areas where hunting was occurringsistently for this long. There's no motivation there. Why would they be following that? Why wouldn't they go just elsewhere and do whatever? Not to mention the fact that it's clearly performative, the way the skin is removed from around the teeth creates this absolute just vile like facial expression on the victim, whether it's human or a cattle or a horse in France, which which occurs in France. Yeah, So these deeply historic relationships between humans and their prey species, whether it's the Celtics that are hunting the oric and the red deer, or the Aborigines and the wallaby, the emu and the kangaroo, whatever it is, If there's deep time associated with that hunter prey relationship and it gets severed rapidly and replaced by a domesticated species, that domesticated species gets targeted by this mutilating phenomenon, whatever it might be, I lean toward it more of a spiritual than a corporeal entity, just because the amount of perfection an undetected operation is just inexplicable given something with human limitations. It couldn't it could not be accomplished, not for sixty seventy years, and however long this phenomenon has been operating, which might actually extend deep into history as well. And that's so, that's about as far as I've taken it. I keep researching it and wondering about it's you know, where might we predict that it would happen next? Where might we see this actually in history books? Maybe with the Aztecs, if they're doing sacrifices, maybe this is because they saw mutilated animals and they thought maybe this was a god telling them to that this is what it wanted, and so that was their reaction, even though it's not what the god wanted. What the god wanted was nature to be operating in the more natural hunter prey relationship, and they were maybe causing too much ecological disruption. Who knows, It's just I think I think this is about as close as I've gotten to fully understanding it.
Speaker 3: The one thing that I always thought was interesting is the Noe blood and I've seen skeptics say, well, the kill site was somewhere else and they drained the blood and this whatever. But that is the one thing that's always stood out to me, is like the surgical precision of the dissection of the animal. Like of the cattle, there's no blood, there's certain things cut completely, Like it's too perfect in a sense that some farmer went out there and did this, or some jokes or went out there and did this. Someone had to do know, like they had to know what they were doing to try and come out and do this. It's just not something that someone goes out there and does. Now, with your research and from what you're talking about, what do you where do you think all this stuff is good? Like what is the purpose of this? You have any idea like where the blood goes, what they're using it for, what they're doing the mutilations for other You said something about artwork showing it off. But it also brings up the question of who and what is actually doing this. I know that's the question everyone wants to ask. They think it's aliens. I think it's that in your opinion, Like what do you think all this is about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's time to speculate. Then I first I leaned into the kind of the mother nature aspect, And at first it's very normal to think, Okay, the blood is being used for something, the organs are being used for something. But I think it's much more of a mirror to how it whatever it is, and I don't think it's a corporeal and I think it's more in the spiritual realm, and we can get into that. I think it's more so mirroring how it sees us using domesticated livestock. So we have this impersonal, cold industrial relationship with livestock, and then it mirrors that back to us by exanguinating them by perfectly carving them up with symmetrical like eye sockets and disemboweling and leaving no trace. It's cold, it's calculated, it's impersonal, and I think it's also trying to convince us that this is not being done. By the fact that anybody even entertains the possibility that's being done by people means I haven't seen these because ranchers don't talk like that. Ranchers don't come away saying, you know, who was in my field? They don't say that. Maybe the FBI in nineteen seventy nine, you know, starts talking about that kind of thing, but the FBI can't talk about things in the spiritual realm having these effects that they lose their jobs or it's just not something that's not a language they can use. So I'm really open to anything that could behave perfectly. And I mean I have a history of being a pretty much strict materialist into science. I was the kid in high school that's arguing with everybody that there's no God. But as time has gone on and I've accumulated experiences, I've had so many weird things happen, ghosts and synchronicities and sleep paralysis, et cetera, that there's just I don't think there's any limit to what could possibly happen. One of my favorite quotes about reality is it's not just stranger than we think it is, it's stranger than we can think it is. So I think it's important to remain open to any possibilities, especially when the evidence repeats over and over and over again with these impossible events, like you said, the exanguination, we're not finding drops of blood anywhere. They might try to say in nineteen seventy nine, in an Arkansas study that the ground can absorb what eight to ten gallons of blood. That's absurd, It's ridiculous. Any brancher knows what a dead cow that's been in a field for a while looks like, and they are shocked for a reason when they find these sanguine animals. It doesn't look like an animal that has been naturally rotting in a field. It's it's a completely different phenomenon. You have to trust the ranchers and their experience with these with these systems, they're the ones who know. And they're also not that they're not motivated to like make up a story to protect their no pun intended to protect their hide. So if I'm if I'm speculating wildly, I mean at first I was almost I was like calling it the phantom because like it's like a phantom presence that's doing this. But I think it's it's like more of a message from the great beyond the even like the realm of the gods. It's a message of look what you've done in nature. I'm going to show you how you treat nature by treating your replacement species with absolute disrespect. Because they this entity feels disrespected. It feels that the land has been totally like destroyed basically from what it was supposed to how it was supposed to operate. And I know it sounds ridiculous, we've tainted it.
Speaker 3: It's basically like we've tainted the land. We've brought in different species to replace the natural ones that were there with invading species. Yes, I've talked to some people recently, and anyone that listens to my show, they know what I say when it comes to certain things. But I think a lot of this phenomenon that happens is all somehow connected. People see ghost people see these cryptid creatures, they see aliens. Some people get spiritual on it and call them religious icon like demons or something like that, or I don't know what they are. I just feel like almost everything that we encounter is probably connected somehow, and I don't know how to determine where they're from or what they are other than I just feel like all this stuff is somehow connected.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. I feel like one of the deepest insights I've ever had in my life is the sense that that everything is connected. And then there's a lot of agreement with that and classic philosophies and other religions that there's no the illusion of separation is just that that there there is no separation. Oddly and maybe even striking to me, after I fumbled upon this pattern of bison range and mutilations, I started having synchronicities, like every day I'd get these really weird coincidences. The first was I pulled up like I was getting close to a gas station and go like get tea or something, and this van pulls in front of me and the back of it says, you're building the future. We're here to help. And I was like, okay, well this seems like a message. But another day passes and I and I don't know where any of these discoveries are going to go, and a van pulls up in front of me, and because I've been thinking I'm just gonna I'm gonna quit, I'm not even gonna talk about this stuff any more, this van pulls up in front of me and says no excuses, and I was like, jeez, Louise. And then I finally post a little video on my YouTube channel, and I go walking to the gas station again to get tea, and I hear a lady tell her friend on the porch. You figured it out, yay, But they're just talking to each other. But I'm like, you're gonna say that right when I walk past after I I might have just stumbled upon this pattern that might have some explanatory powers. The synchronosity is sort of accumulating. You just feel like something's going on. And I actually wrote an essay before any of this happened. There's like twenty five hundred words about all the synchronicities I've ever had, and it's trying to explain them because I try to pick them apart from both sides of just inevitability or or some sort of actual communication from an intelligence, because they always they seem like that, they seem like they're they're communication, And I think cattle mutilations are the sign of an active intelligence. I don't think I've thought about the possibility that it's like a spasm of nature, and when nature's violated, it's kind of spasms in this way, and it's involuntary, but the specificity and the perfection involved, and like the Bison range mapping, I mean that the way it occurs is deeply cautious, like it knows what it's doing. Whatever it is, and it doesn't make mistakes, and then it makes sure what it's done is seen. So I think there's evidence of consciousness behind it, but I don't think it's corporeal or even alien.
Speaker 3: There is something that people have been experiencing it. It was one of the first episodes I had done, and it's like a design like these red they've been called like the red grid mark phenomena, and people find these red splotches or designs on their skin and they show up randomly. They don't know where they come from. Then they go away. But when people have them, sometimes they report seeing like they're not seen, but having vivid dreams, basically like really loocid dreaming. They've had them on their heads, they've have on their back, on their wrist, and the person that I talked to about it, they seem like they're done intelligently, like it's like something that's trying to communicate and wants you to know. And when you're talking about the cattle mutilations, it reminds me of that, like something's trying to communicate. I'm not saying they're connected, but at the same time, I think everything's connected one way or the other. So is this something out there trying to show itself to us? People talk like with the crop circles. Now most people think crop circles are made by humans. I think they mostly probably are, but what about the ones that maybe aren't. Is something trying to communicate?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's totally possible. I had, actually, and maybe just because I'm hyper aware of all these things, I had actually a red dot had appeared on my right knee that I'd never seen before until the past week or so. So I've had the exact say, it's tiny, but the fact that I noticed it means I'm like, I don't think I would have gone without noticing it in the past since it's short season, But so I have I've got a red dot, So I got the same thing going on, And yeah, it's it's interesting when you when you think about these things as communications, because I even puzzled over the fact that if it is trying to tell us something, could it be like clearer, could it be more obvious, like spell it out, like just write it in words, or have somebody have a vision. And then there's there's different kind of ways of thinking around that. Why isn't it a more obvious communication from this entity, and I don't know. It's almost like it needs us to figure things out for ourselves so that the solution is more meaningful and has more staying power. And if it just tells us things, I mean, people probably just have mass area or they wouldn't even be believed. So it has to lay clues and then it gets figured out, and then the impact could be could be known as opposed to somebody who's like, well, you know, the gods were talking to me last night, and you know I couldn't start the podcast that way, So yeah, it could be that that's how it goes. But this is a mysterious realm, just kind of like the rest of reality, so it's unknown, but it does seem to be a communication, and it's not a pleasant one. It seems to be upset with something that's happened in that space to upset the natural balance, and it's showing a certain measure of wrath and perfection. I don't necessarily like think it's a specific like I don't. I'm not going to say it's God or I'm not going to say it's a specific thing. I'd hesitate to put a label on it. But I was just talking to a friend today and the characteristics of cattle mutilations actually line up perfectly with Artemis, the Greek god of the goddess of the hunt, the perfectionism, the wrath, the interest in the hunt itself, so she would have motive. Not saying that's where I'm leaning. I'm really just having fun with speculation, but the fact that it lines up so perfectly is interesting and interesting is about as far as I can go with this, because the patterns are there and I can substantiate those, and then the speculation about what's doing it is I think always going to elude me. But it's fun to think about.
Speaker 3: You'd mentioned like your interest in like paranormal and supernatural elements. Is there something that's you've experienced prior to this? There's a method to my madness. Usually people that go into looking into things like this had some sort of event that happened to them when they were young.
Speaker 1: The numerous stuff, and really it didn't really start cooking until after my dad passed about twelve years ago. And then after that it was sleep paralysis, which I wrote an essay about. It was synchronicities that were hard to shake off that they make you think that the way reality operates is different than you ever thought before. So I don't know if you want me going into anecdotes, but I definitely could yet. Yeah, I was, So I was. I went back to the zoo. I live in Omaha, and the zoo here's great, and I had a job there doing overnight tours. And I had a history of just quitting every job. I'd start a job, I'd quit it because eventually I just didn't want to be controlled by it, even if I liked it. And I liked the overnight tour job at the zoo was fun, and so I tried to go get the job back. And I was leaving the zoo from trying to get the job back, and I saw a great cavalier drive by on the left and I was like, okay, interesting, and then a gray trash can rolls into the street on the right and I had to avoid it. I was like, weird, the great cavalier gets my attention, and then a great trash can rolls in from the opposite side of the street, so I was like, okay, well, maybe it's nothing. A few cars later, another gray cavalier drives by on the left, side of the street, and for some reason, I just knew the pattern wasn't done. So I went over. I visited my mom's house and I told her I'm in the midst of some sort of interesting pattern here. And if we go, if we take the dogs for a walk, we will see a great cavalier. And I guarantee you we'll see great cavalier. It's going to happen. The first car we see on the walk was a great Cavalier and that just then I had to kind of just shift my whole idea, my paradigm about how I thought reality operated, because that seemed so clear, and I knew that it was coming like I knew, And there's so many there's so many other things. The sleep paralysis events were notable. They only happened really in this kind of tumultuous part of my life was partying, going crazy, doing all this stuff. So again, the story involves my mom's house, which has a history of kind of some a couple families where it was kind of spooky. The first family, they were Christian scientists that had a kid pass away because they wouldn't give him medicine and he was involved in like a fall et cetera. And then the second family, there's a psychologist who would have his patients meet at the back door and they take them to the basement for the for whatever treatments they were having. And this house was built in nineteen twenty eight, so the stage is set for this house to have all sorts of activity, not to mention the fact that my dad passed away here with als in twenty thirteen. So anyway, the first time I had sleep proalysis in the basement, I was laying on my back and I felt this weight crawl up my feet, and you know, you're conscious. You think your eyes are open. I think some studies have shown that your eyes aren't actually open, but you definitely feel like you're seeing the room and you can't move. And this thing was crawling up my legs into eventually sitting on my chest like the famous painting about sleep prolyss is the name of it. Escapes me now, So I get curious about these things. So I go back to the basement and I lay down on my right side. I was like, wellt's see if this will happen if I'm not laying on my back, because I think this might be associated with that this thing comes back, whatever it is crawls up my left side and his is in my ear, and I just tried to maintain my composure. I was like, not real, not real, not paying attention to you, whatever, And so I thought. I left the basement that day thinking I won. You know, this is, I got it cooked. I mean, this is it's not going to mess with me. I'm too brave and I'm too cool. So another time, I'm upstairs at the same house and I fall asleep on the couch on my I think it was left side this time, maybe right side, but it was on my side because it's a couch. And I wake up and frozen again, and there's a tornado of black smoke by this grandfather clock by the front door. Tornado of black smoke, and it sounds like a freight train, and all I can do is shift my eyes and look at it. I'm just like what is this and just terrified. And then in a flash, it's next to me, and it sounds like the universe is like fragmenting. It's the loudest thing I can imagine. And then you eventually snap out of it, and I'm like, Okay, how do I like the rest of the day just seems spooky. But then I finally start getting my act together. I stop partying this and that, and I have one final sleep paralysis where I wake up I'm frozen, but there's no terror, and this being, it looks like it's made of black and blue, dark kind of slightly shimmering pixels, walks by my bed and all I can do is look at it, and this thing smiles at me. It looks like a shadow of pixels, and then it's gone, and I've never had sleep paralysis again since then. So those events, while they have some sort of like precedent in the literature psychological stuff, some people wouldn't say that's not paranormal. When you've had it happen, it doesn't seem super normal. It's like the nexus, the combination, the overlap between normal and like tangibly paranormal. So there was that. I mean, the list is long of anecdotes. I heard my dad's voice clearly in my left ear once when I was in kind of this hypnogogic state of like almost falling asleep. And then my mom came upstairs after I'd heard him, say get ready to talk, and then she said did you say something from downstairs? So she had heard something. I don't know if I think she said it sounded like me. I wasn't talking. I'd heard my dad clear as day in my left ear, his voice after he had passed away, say get ready to talk, no doubt. And then tons of psychic stuff like there was a time in the same house, and I've had things elsewhere, but this is the same house from nineteen twenty eight. That's what it was made. I was in the kid and I heard a woman laugh, and for whatever reason, I really wanted to know, Okay, where did that come from? I knew it wasn't my sister or my mom. I was like, where was that? So I was like, rewind the TV. Maybe it was Hillary Clinton, maybe it was something. It was something on TV. Nope, we played the TV. It wasn't that. And eventually my sister comes in from outside, sits down, plays a Snapchat video on her phone and it's the same laugh that I had heard in the kitchen. So all of these events, the continued synchronicities, the things lining up. Just the other day, Just the other day, I was at Walmart and I was getting a white Monster, which are highly addictive. I love them, but I gotta stop. I knew when I put it on the conveyor belt at Walmart it was going to fall over. There was no doubt.
Speaker 3: In my mind.
Speaker 1: It was guarantee, not because it was unstable. I just knew it was going to fall over, so I set it down. It's not, you know, unstable or anything. It's not even move And the guy he can't get my eggs to scan. He's just moving them all around. He's trying to find the barcode. It's just not happening. His right arm bumps into my groceries and creates this chain reaction that eventually knocks over the monster can. And I was like, Okay, well, I guess I just have to live with these kind of things because they it just happens to me whatever. I think these are probably more common than a lot of people might say, because they don't get discussed. They're so strange people. They fear the backlash. Just like the same reason the FBI wasn't going to say, we think this might be mother nature itself, you know, sanguinating cows. They're going to say it's coyotes or whatever, because they just can't talk like that when I was actually a science teacher for a while. Not anymore. I'm doing other things. But I started a club for kids. I call it Paranormal Society, and we would get together and would have a week where we talked about dreams or lucid dreams. We'd have a week when we talk about ghosts, or we'd have a holiday party around Christmas time where we watch the X Files episode with Christmas when they're there in the Haunted House. And I was surprised by how many kids had never had eggnog before. But yeah, I just think things like that. It brings these experiences to the four where like otherwise, kids wouldn't feel like they could even talk about this stuff, because I think a lot of people have these events, but they just don't feel like they can talk about them. It's just too strange, or they just discount them, they forget about them. But I think it's some of the coolest stuff that happens to anybody because it kind of makes you finally believe that maybe reality like magic is possible. You don't it's not all just simple physics or what you would assume. It's just it absolutely erases boredom because now reality is without bounds, anything could happen. So that's that's why I developed an interest in all this stuff. And now my bookshelves are full of paranormal books, some psychic photography. I've got the dousing riots. I do taro. If I'm just when I'm feeling it, I'll do something like pull a card or something. But then I'm also reading about physics and mathematics and stuff, so I keep it. I'm always I would say my philosophy in general is that I'm an observationalist. I just want to see what nature can do, what does it do, and then go from there, as opposed to assuming what nature's limitations are and then operating that way, which unfortunately seems like what a lot of science is based on. Where we start with this assumption, we limit nature, we put it into a box, and then we just search within that box. But it's we don't even have a good explanation for why reality exists at all, So stop putting limitations on it and be open to open to experiencing might be surprised what happens. Yeah, and the next thing I wanted to study is imaginary friends. Like a lot of kids grow up and they have imaginary friends, and I was since I substitute teach, I was going to start like conducting interviews, probably with like sixth grade and older, because it just keeps things simple. But ask them if they remember having an imaginary friend, did they did they learn anything, did it talk? Do they remember what it looked like? Is there some common ground where it's a certain type of individual that people remember. I think my niece had an imaginary friend that was an old man, and we'd wonder was it my dad? Is my dad there with her? We don't know, but it's interesting all of these little phenomena that occur, and including aliens, even though I don't think aliens are or maybe what's happening with cattle mutilations, it's absolutely a phenomenon that's that's worth exploring. I just I really haven't had my alien experience yet. I don't think so. Synchronicity's ghosts, precognitive stuff, all the accounts of cattle mutilations. That's kind of where I focus now, But who knows what the future holds.
Speaker 3: I talked to someone before, I think it was a couple of years ago now that they were also a teacher, and they did a group the focused on paranormal stuff. But while I was in school, I would have loved something like that to happen, but we didn't have anything back then. But you're right when you mentioned a lot of people don't get to talk about it, because that's the reason I do this show is because people have experiences and we don't get a chance to talk about it because there's still that stigma out there. You talk about certain things, people think you're crazy. And I know some people, you know what, maybe they are. I'm not going to go out and say that some people aren't crazy, because obviously there's going to be somebody out there that kind of is. But yeah, not everyone is crazy. Like people experience something, they're seeing something, they're having these experiences. Sometimes you just need a place to talk about.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. It's like a professor axent in school going to have somewhere for those kids to go and and I mean, yeah, well, reality is way more vast than what's what's been covered in the textbooks. Is just such a distilled way to represent what the extent of full extent of reality. It's being watered down and that's why kids end up being demotivated and bored is because they're they're being people trying to convince them and sell them a story about reality. It doesn't fit with their own experience of reality as human living beings, because that's already so far, like it's so much more majestic and incredible than what they're they're learning. It's they're being subdued, so they get it. Yeah, I don't think school is great at h creating inspiration, and it's probably not designed to do that generally, which is why I'm not part of it anymore. So I substitute is pretty much just enough to have enough money to write, and so I was like writing books, but you put them on Kindle, nobody's, nobody finds those. So then I start writing articles for journals and my writing is you could probably imagine this is also a little bit too edgy, because you get into sleep paralysis and I could get into another story about house dreams. So there was there was a time when I was also having sleep paralysis events. I would have these dreams that were scarier than sleep paralysis, dreams that transcended that fear by a factor of one hundred, like no problem and nothing in the dream itself. If you were to see it. If you were to step into the dream and see what I was saying, you'd like, why is this scary? But it was just unbridled fear. And it involved the house and I'd get I'd be in the house and there'd always be one room and I knew it was somewhere, and I'd get close to it and the fear would start to kick in. And it's a fear like I cannot explain, like the most afraid you've ever been watching a movie or whatever. For me is it was. It's beyond like for me, I've never felt anything like it. I'd get goosebumps just talking about it. So in this house, I'd get to the room and I'm like, I'm not going in there. The fear would be too much. But one time I was like, I gotta go in. And I opened the room and it's like high windows on either side. The room is longer than it is wide. Really kind of antique furniture, slightly dusty antiques in glass cases. Just seems harmless. But the amount of fear from this room that I would feel was just shocking. It would it would sit with me the whole next day, and I did not how to interpret it, so I'd like I'm diving into like Carl Jung's writing about archetypes, and apparently the symbol is that the dream is the entire psyche, my unconscious, my ego, et cetera, the whole thing, and then the room is how my unconscious thinks about me that I'm I've become terrifying to it. So it's like showing me a mirror of how it feels about me, which is kind of a parallel to what cattle mutilations might be. It might be like, here, this is what you are doing, this is what this is. You're coldly treating these animals in this disrespectful way, you're disrespecting the history of the land, et cetera. It's kind of there might be a parallel there, but anyway, it's symbolic communication, and eventually, you know, I get my act together, the dreams disappear. I haven't dreamt about a house with a room in it since I started living a better life. But about a year or two when I got my act together, I had a Tinder date with someone and she tells me she's having house dreams, and I was like, oh, okay, So I said, you are in danger, something going on in your life you have to fix. And I've made sure she knew I was serious. I remember her name. I will absolutely not say your name. The date ends. We just kind of go our separate ways, and I think a friend her on Facebook or something. We don't really talk anymore, but I see her pictures and this is I mean, this is sad. But over time she disintegrated. She like slowly wilted away. I don't know what the problem was, but she passed away. And I wish I could go back to that date and really, like, I don't know, say it ten times instead of once, that you are in danger. I have to fix this or maybe reach out more for a second date. But the house dream seems to be an archetypal communication of deep danger. It seems to be, and it seems to be almost universal. I even had another gal from a dating app tell me that she was because I asked her, because I could tell her life was just in disarray. She was always drunk when we would talk, always smoking, always just just like in between jobs, like nothing seemed to be set up for. And I said, do you happen to be dreaming about a house with a room in it and maybe there's something wrong with this room. And she's like, yeah, I dream about a house in the basement is all messy, and I don't go down there. I can't even go down into the basement. In my dream. I said, you have to fix whatever, you have to fix your life because you're you're in danger. But you tell most people that, and if especially if you don't know them, even if you do know them, they're gonna get They're going to defend themselves. They're not going to take that advice because you've just told yeah, yeah, so could you hear me there? Sorry, my thumb was over the thing.
Speaker 3: You're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, maybe I just need to get off dating apps. But uh yeah, dreams have meanings. Some people think they're just like the defragmentation of defragging the memories and the brains, like just processing things randomly. Maybe sometimes it is that, but not always. I've had precognitive dreams. There was a time at the first school where I taught, well, I had a week straight where I had dream after dream after dream, like five nights straight in October. It was in the fall, and they were all pre cognitive. The next day it would be validated. I had a dream that one of my students was going to start acting up, and she was normally great. Very next day she's like cussing, she won't stop yelling. I was okay. Then I had another dream that a student that I'd never talked to was going to visit me in my room. The next day he comes by and we have a chat, even though we had never talked before. Then I have a dream about the football team winning their football game and they were going to score twenty points. And I tell that I was student teaching. I told the guy I was teaching under it was training me the guiding teacher, about this dream. He was the offensive coordinator. So on the van, he tells the team about this dream I had that they won. So yeah, mister Waterman, he he had a dream that you guys won the game. He didn't tell him the score that I saw, I didn't. I don't know. I didn't know the opponent's score. I thought it had zero, and it's either zero or ten, but I dreamt twenty for the winning score. So I'm sitting there watching their game on a laptop and they had just scored their third touchdown, so they had twenty points and I was like, well, if my dream's right, he's got to miss this extra point kick. And it sailed. It sailed wise, so I was like, well, there you go. I don't know what to make of these things. It seems to be like access to something I shouldn't have access to, but I don't think it's that rare across people. And even like the government with the Stargate program, they've used people's abilities to access information that we don't really know how they gain access to it. But the government's been interested in this for a long time. Stanford had a lab called I think it was SRI where And I could be totally wrong about that, but I think they had it for decades where they studied psychic phenomena. And you don't do something for decades if it's baseless. So and I know, like there's a lot of like law enforcement that uses psychics to help them and things, so I don't think it's nothing. I've also had experiences with telepathy. I was working at a bookstore and they were the gal that ran that bookstore. She would practice telepathy with her mom. I think they would hold up one of three shapes and then the other would try to figure out what was the one of the three shapes they were looking at. And one day I couldn't remember how to pronounce her name, so I was thinking between the two pronunciations, and she just looks up and says it. She says it's pronounced, and I won't say her name, and as if she knew. And the next day I was there at the bookstore and I was like, did you like know what I was wondering about with your name? And she's like, some things just don't need to be discussed, like she just thought that was a rabbit hole we didn't need to go down. I was like, that's fine. I've even I've had times in relations like long term relationships with like a girlfriend, where I thought the phrase I love you in my head and she'd respond I love you, and then I'd be like, I actually didn't say that out loud, and you know, you just carry on. It's like, okay, Well, there's things that the things in this reality we don't totally understand, and I mean I like them. They don't they don't really scare me. They almost comfort me because it's that there's always more than meetsci and things never get boring that way, because it's like anything is possible, and also no harm, no foul, right, like nothing bad happened. So yeah, I wish I could just I actually had a dream the other day about ninety thousand. I was like, well, at least for sure it was ninety and a bunch of zeros. And then the next day I got on Instagram and the was it the power Ball I think it was what was called or the Mega Millions was ninety million dollars and I was like scrambling to buy a ticket. I was like, this might be it, But then I had downloaded an app or something. I was like, I don't want to give this app my credit card info. So I might have missed my chance. But that's fine because that'll keep me motivated to study cows and substituteach, you know, write and stuff. Gotta stay hungry. I can't be winning all this money'd be ridiculous.
Speaker 3: Where can everyone find you out? So you say you're right and you're doing all the studying on the cattle mutilations, Is there something you're going to be putting out in regard to the mutilation discoveries that you've been looking into.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much everything we talked about is on the video I posted on sound Science, So just a little alliteration for people. Sound Science on YouTube and then Ganymede that's like the Greek myth Ganymede Underscore Graham like Instagram on Instagram is my page there, And yeah, I'd be open to talk to people about paranormal stuff anytime. I talk to former students about like the cow stuff, and you know, whoever's interested in these things, because the mystery is just I mean, it's so cool. It's the perfect mystery, especially the cow stuff, because you can understand just enough of it to feel like you're making progress, but you can't ever get all of it to feel like you got it wrapped up. So it's uh, yeah, I'll probably be wondering about it for a long time. But yeah, those two, those two sites that would be it. Sound Science on YouTube and then Ganymede Graham on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Awesome. Make sure to send me the links to that and then I will include those in the show notes for anyone listening. Awesome, But I think we can probably wrap this one up. Is there anything else before we do that you would like to discuss?
Speaker 1: I just really appreciate the opportunity. It's it felt like a weight on my shoulders to discover this pattern and feel like, oh, I got to tell somebody I don't like. I don't like knowing things that are kind of like that interesting and not being able to talk about it, especially since it's the summer and I'm not teaching. Not that this is something I'm probably gonna bring up at school, although there might be some high schoolers, like the certain type of dudes that might, you know, I could talk to them about it, But I just really appreciate the opportunity to talk to you about this, and uh, yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Hey, not a problem. I appreciate having you on. Thank you for being an awesome guest. And you brought some fascinating information that I never knew, especially when it comes to atumutilation. So that's something I'm going to actually start digging into myself. So definitely appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Excellent. I'm sure we'll be talking again sometimes.
Speaker 3: Definitely. You have a good night, you too.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 3: If you would like to be a guest on Tenfoil Tels, remember to send an email to Tenfoil Tells Podcast to gmail dot com, or you can also go to tenfoiltales dot com and go to the contact section. Just make sure to reach out and get a hold of me and we will get something schedule for a future episode. You can also find tenfoil Tales on Facebook and Instagram. Just look for Tenfoil Tells podcast and reach out to me that way too. Remember to share the show around. Word of mouth is the best way to help the show grow, and just remember truth comes at cost. Are you willing to pay the price.