Speaker 1: This is again.
Speaker 2: Oh look at it just slide there.
Speaker 3: So I leave you to uh to it.
Speaker 1: Thank you, yes, thank you.
Speaker 3: And noe then do.
Speaker 4: Oh to all be hump too to let's will be blu the true lips bil me will show.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 4: I assure you the bond and gave the blue the true.
Speaker 1: Lives one of the.
Speaker 4: Will look shall.
Speaker 1: Line the better? What the hell is going on? That's a question I asked myself a lot. I haven't come up with very much yet. So we're here, Hello everybody. It is Saturday, five pm, ten twelve, twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: And that was.
Speaker 1: Tiny Tim. And if you've ever seen the Happy Merchant, seen a profile of this man like you see that thumbnail, you would think that they took his face directly and just added a beer to it. Anyway, how is there anybody doing? I was just on a road trip, as I mentioned, That's why I wasn't here Friday. Right after doctor Peter Glidden's talk on Thursday, excuse me, we headed out to San Diego partially to deliver hot sauce. And actually they came and we're just say it's not weird, but it's just interesting that he sent an uber to pick it up from us, which is kind of nice because we were at the resort. And yeah, there was two hundred three ounce bottles of tied eye for my collection of thirty five different rice a sauce that I make. Hello, Yes, it is eight forty five and pa, I can't go through all of them, go through what I do. I'm here, it's doing pok. In the description of the video, I put the phone number. I didn't actually add the phone yeah to the stream, go ahead and do that now, but if anybody wants to call in, they're welcome to. Let me go ahead and do that real quick. I hate like a jerk. Like I found cookie monster sized chocolate chip cookies over at a place that Rebecca and I used to call foodless four because it looks like it's food for less. But the way the writing is, the food and the less are the same font, and the four is in the center, but it's a different font, so we read it. We read it the yellow part first, so it's foodless four instead of food for less. We're all gonna be pretty much foodless. It's I was like, quite soon, and that's kind of what we're going to talk about that. But Anyway, I found these cookies there and stuff to make smores, but we never got around to actually doing this moores. So we'll probably do those this evening when Farah gets back from her friend's birthday party today. But we went to Sea World on Friday, and fearless Farah did about I don't know, at least we probably did at least a dozen laps on the Manta roller coaster. There's two there that she's not quite tall enough yet for, which was upsetting because one of the brides she was tall enough for was down for maintenance. And so we did that when we did the Artic whatever that's called Arctic Rescue or something like that, and they're both they're all fun, good rollercoasters, good times. And took advantage of the amenities over at Paradise Point in Mission Bay, walked the beach a little bit in the bay part of it, and she got to chase them egals and feed some ducks and some fish. I got a bunch of go pro video of that, but as my computer stands right now, I can't really pull a whole lot of Like there's there's a space issue, and then there's the editing limitation issue. That I also have with the computer because of its two gigabyte RAM crappy built in GPU. So when I build my other one, which we're about, I can't. I don't know until it actually hits, but you know, the transfers occur. But I think we're about one fifty to two hundred away from the goal, and the graphics card is not going to be anything less than a twelve gig And then and then everything on the Da Vinci Resolve should work properly that I'll get the paid version of the Dventure Resolve so that the nodes actually work, and so that it already tells you when you first opened up the app, it's our yeah, the software program. It says Nope, you're not going to do this, this, this, or that. I'm like, okay, cool, great things all right, So there you go. There's all that good stuff. A lot of things were happening. Obviously, I've tracked the storm. Milton tracked it. What does that mean. I wasn't out there racing it or anything like that or chasing it, but I was listening to whatever link re shared with us over the telegram group, Like I listened to it a little bit when I was waiting front tire to get fixed or changed. And then I started working that day and I was working for like ten hours solid, and I listened to that until the guy went off air. So there's like another seven hours of that that I was listening to. And yeah, it got downgraded from a five maybe even a six? Was it a six out at one point to three? And then a two. But it wreaked havoc. And it's funny because I said I was under the impression that something that already happened in the Saint Peter's bringing clear water, but apparently I was just it was just a premonition because they got rocked, and so what's up? That's up? Hold on, let me do this the properly. First, Polka was here, boom there, Yeah, and alex Is here was up. Indeed, sir, how are you.
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they and Tampa got destroyed. Dade City was they were talking about the looming danger that was coming their way right after Tampa, as Zephyr Hills, all the places that I stated before before, Like as soon as I was getting an idea of the director, I'm like, well, these places are gonna get jacked. And yeah, there was things flying through the air. There was one hundred and thirty three tornado warnings. Now does that mean warnings issued from various sources but not a different tornado just different people reporting it or what. I don't know, but hundred and three to three This thing seems like one of those things that was just spawning frigging tornadoes, because the hurricane itself didn't seem to have as much of a impact as all the tornadoes. That writ shit apart crazily, let's see almost home. For my daughter's wortkating birthday party. Oh cool, cool, cool, Yeah, Pharaoh went to the trampoline part I think it was the trampoline park today for her. As I got her last time I went with her, I re upped her year membership over there. Her year passed the trampoline park. So Dad takes here with that all the bills. The music, she has a separate music class and she can rate and perform her own keyboard or piano stuff, so that's pretty cool. And what else? Oyeah, the gymnastics which this year, oh I'm sorry, the music this year is a one hundred dollars more than almost then it was monthly last year, and uh yeah, but anyway, yeah, thirty three. Of course I saw the video. One looked pretty wicked. It was indeed from that storm. Yeah, and I don't know someone I think it was Joseph actually Polka who had asked, is this something I've never heard? I don't know. I don't know if they just because I usually hear things after the fact. If it's something that always happens. I mean, it makes sense that things would spin off as something that's twirling, that it would cause disruption and you know whatever different pressures and stuff like that to make they spin. Like I see stuff out here in the desert all the time. And when I was in Death Valley that one day, that one day that I was there, I saw little twisters and then kind of a significant when that I was pulling stuff off the ground and crap was being blown around. So they happen, and that's obvious that they do. But I mean the amount that they were, you know, at least reporting that was pretty crazy. And how strong they were tearing off signs off of you know, street signs, off of their poles and stuff like that, and multiple explosions they were calling power flashes. Those were all the transformer boxes getting obliterated, like exploding because the tension on the wires or whatever else arcting and stuff like that, and they were just blowing up on the telephone poles like left and right. So they're like, that is not lightning. When you see that, that's not lightning, they're saying. And people are saying it's like a war zone, and I was like, yeah, that's exactly what they reported from the high crazy firestorm hellstorm type occurrence that went down in Loahina. Was that boom boom boom boom boom boom boom. So mentioned contending with that and down lines and water in the mile radius that you know, you could electrocute yourself from everyone of those things that touch down. When I was a little a lot younger, I was at my dad's house in Albany and there was a storm and a lightning hit one of the telephone poles there and dropped along the lines, and the sidewalk had a big black mark and a big huge chunk blown out of it and was all like black and charred from where the cable touched and we could hear it. It was like on the front of the road from us and maybe half a block over, but it was sounding like a massive explosion when that thing touched the concrete. It's pretty crazy. And uh yeah, so how does anybody have family? There was anybody there. I'm curious. I'm curious because it seems like, uh, you know, some eyes on the ground would probably be important to see what exactly was what and who made it out of what and just how intense it was, because I kind of got the feeling that there was a little bit of a controlled information going on when something I was listening to, but I could be wrong. Seemed very technical, but I don't know. I don't what to make of it. The uh yeah, the places that I kind of said, oh yeah, these guys are gonna get nailed, apparently they did. And flooding was just a matter of time. They were saying in Saint Pete's five inches an hour, five inches an hour. That's incredible of rain. And that's not just that's not the surge, that's the rain. And I'm not sure if that surge actually came to fruition as high as they said it was going to because of all different types of factors happening. But it was catastrophic enough, and no, it was not, and it was like two hundred if Tampa is two hundred and six miles away from mar A Lago Bomb Beach, so it wasn't anywhere in that really. I mean that could have been winds and rain and cloudy skies and all that, but I don't think anything really happened over there. Let's see. Yeah, it says thirty three, of course, yeah, one hundred and thirty three, but yeah, thirty three is a number.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw a video of one of it looked pretty wicked. And if it was indeed from that storm, yeah, I think I had ever read that one. Nice she does cheer those trampling stunts or something else. Nice. Yeah, yeah, it's it's fun to watch some your kids doing amazing stuff, right, it's really worth it. And if you've got some amazing pictures and he's from watched and he's slowed down the shutter speed to catch the color all the colors. I didn't know that was a thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Do you think these note of the lights are real or perhaps something else? Well, I don't think if I remember this correctly, harp is like a It has actually turned into a generic term for ion sphere of keaters, because I don't know if HARP itself is what HARP used to be, Like, I don't know if it's being used, if it's been dismantled, if it's like whatever this cover story is that it isn't or that it is. I don't know. But apparently the college out there has control over it now and it's not it's not a military project. But again, that could be a cover I don't I don't know, so I usually kind of shy away from saying the acronym HARP only because I feel like that's kind of like a trap so that they can point at you and be like, oh, you're a conspiracy theater is talking about HARP. Don't you know this and this, this and this fact right, don't you know it's not really there anymore or just not being used anymore. Well, there's like eight other places in the country, I mean on the map that they allow us to see that have I spheric heaters all over and it's not something they can you can steer that aim at all that stuff, so it doesn't have to be local. And someone was showing these underwater pictures of antennae looking things off the coast of Florida on the I think it was on the wrong side too. It wasn't on the Gulf. And that's what made me think was coming from the other direction too, because I was like when I saw that, like, huh but uh, yeah, I don't know. As soon as it panned under the water, I don't know if it was a edit. You don't know where those things actually were, if they were just put in there to make it look like just another way to street steer you off course of reality. So you're talking about things that aren't real and then discredit yourself. There's a lot of that going on. So you gotta be careful what you jump onto because it's they're feeding you to the things that you want to believe, and then it's all of a sudden you find out that it's not. And then there you get the wind knocked out of your sail forget about storms, you know. And then the lieutenant Dan guy, I think that was the best part of the whole thing. He was staying. He stayed there, and uh, the skinny guy with no leg kind of looked like he may have had some methaan fitamine in his in his lifetime. I don't know, but had that kind of that look, and he was on his house boat and he was saying that he wasn't going anywhere, and he's like, well, if the water rises, I rise with it. I'm on a boat. I'm on a boat. And uh so they call him Lieutenant Dan. I don't know if he got any shrimp aps a order or not, but uh he apparently Elon must said, if that guy's still alive tomorrow morning, I'm going to give one hundred thousand dollars. Well, that was a public contract. It wasn't actually a written contract. We'll see what did anybody know if he actually got it? They called him that was like the hero of or something, the most famous man in Florida now or something. I don't know. So that's kind of a funny story that came a lout about it. Yeah, this this chat is live in and up. So it's six one nine four three one zero three three four six nine four three one zero three three four if you want to call. Yeah, they're on. Lights are a real deal for sure. What causes them? I don't know. I don't So here's the problem I have. Where do I start believing what they tell me in the first place? About their science to base anything else on top of that with. So if I see it and it's there, it's there, I don't know what it is and why, but it's not because oh you just don't know, because no, because I may have studied all that stuff and still don't believe what they're saying to me. You know, like we also landed on the moon apparently, and we also did all kinds of other shit that I don't think we did, and I don't think that. Hey, here's the thought, maybe the sun itself, whatever the hell it really is, is what power is the fermat which would mean it would be probably inside of it. I don't know, just thoughts. Things got more complicated the more you we loved other people to steer our destinies, our trust, and things has to kind of stop, just you know, you usually you usually measure things based on your mentality, your virtues, your your your morality, your ethics, and you can't do that with somebody is completely devoid of all those things, without any conscience and without any empathy. So if you're trying to rationalize what they do while they do it and how, you're usually probably gonna come up a little short and get blindsided by how treacherous they can really be. And if that's something like medicine, science and media, well or history, then you're kind of gonna get manipulated until hey, something like the condition that we have right about now in the world is like where they own all the militaries for one hundred and ninety three member nations of the United Nations, and any place that there is a central bank owned by the particular conglomerative international bankers, well, they own your natural resources if you don't have the debt paid, which could also have something to do with what happened in North Carolina because of some other company black Rock or whomever wants them and they somehow are tied into the same people who control are debt. Well, they're going to be granted it and then they're going to have to clear the land for them, just like a Canada, right, chinaa where all their resources are now China's why do you think they're given to them? Because they had a debt and China probably bought the debt. And I don't think China is saying different than the main source problem just because they have a particular ethnic look to them. I don't think they're different than the same one. Maybe you compare them into two when you say they're Roman Jesuit slash Zionists, Jay, But is it really kind of is it really that much different when they're all basing their own structure of control over others off the same book. I don't know. You let me know. Let's see I'm already way behind here. Let's say, what does it say harp is a limited to hang out? There are much better tech to manipulate the weather. Yeah, that was Josh. Yeah, we don't don't need to be pushing everybody to Karen settled down over there. I haven't gotten into a topic yet. I mean, other people know what it's techical. So the one video showed, here's more harp talk show. How how harp heats up the ie? Yeah, well it's like a like I was saying before, it like a pulling back or our band on letting it go and they can angle that robband wherever they want to to cause earthquakes and other kinds of disturbances, and it bubbles. So if that pulled the light whatever they are, then maybe that would explain why it's seen when it normally wasn't. But you know, there was also the Normwaly spiral. Apparently that was after some sort of thing went out. But you have to also consider it, like there's also cern and there's all that ship that they spring in this guy. So is some of this stuff reacting to different conditions too?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Hart can do the lights in a small localized area only. Yeah, I would like to understand what happened with Gone Away spiral. It was the same time that good old mass murderer with drones, Obama guy his Nobel Peace Prize. I don't know, sometime this month, maybe in a week or two, Polka for the niche talk. I'm waiting for her to drop the doctor mant talk she had. Did that happen yet? I I don't know. I don't think it did. Maybe next week and let's see one last thing. Oh, so, here's a little something that's going on. Because I use I used archive dot org a lot for books. Right so here it says Brewster Kale. So this is a short little video. This is hackers are destroying the Internet history, the Internet's history book. Right now, the Internet Archives way back machine was hit by hackers. Whenever I hear that now, I just think government agencies recently with DIDOS attacks, which is what I thought Joshu all the time, and which happens to FTJ now a data breach and vandalism on its website over thirty one million accounts who were compromised. I don't think you have to have an account with whatever. It doesn't matter on the wayback machine. And the wayback machine is down, so what the hell? I was looking to this too. I was trying to find some jack ass from the past. I was on Joshua TV trying to identify him because it was just killing me who this idiot was that I had an interaction slash altercation with. You know, I was trying to remember who it was, and I was going to use the way back machine, and that's when I found out that it was something's wrong with using the pulling up. And then I did a little search and I found this. So let me show you this. Ah, you fucking no, Nope. So for some reason, my computer thinks that Firefox is my default and it's not, so hold on, and I never said it like that. So let's just copy the link here through the bullshit, which now means now it's not gonna work the way I thought I was going to have to drop the screen and give you another one. I can hear it.
Speaker 5: The Internet Archive runs on sticks and stones and is constantly on the verge of a major security breach.
Speaker 1: It just happened.
Speaker 5: That was the ominous message that greeted me yesterday when I visited the way Back Machine. One of the most important websites in the history of the Internet because it literally archives the history of the Internet. It's been taking snapshots of websites, including their HTMLCSS, javascripted images, since nineteen ninety six, allowing us to remember the World Wide Web in its peak form, when Amazon looked like this, and weird people made weird websites just for fun, unlike nowadays where everybody just chases algorithms on cringe factories like TikTok and Instagram. Unfortunately, the fate of this website hangs in the balance, as it's currently getting poned, boned, and owned from multiple angles. A data breach exposed thirty one million email addresses and password hashes. Its open library lost a critical legal battle, its website was defaced with some JavaScript graffiti. It's been getting ddosst on stop, and its current status is offline as we speak. What the hell is going on at the Internet Archive. It is October tenth, twenty twenty four, and you are watching the code report. The Wayback Machine contains over eight hundred and ninety billion Archive web pages, weighing in at nearly one hundred petabytes. It's an unimaginable amount of data, like if you look at one web page every second for the next one hundred years, you would have looked at less than one percent of the total archive. And this data is practically irreplaceable. The only company that might be able to replace it is Google, but Google recently stopped using its own cashed archive in its search results and now points to you guessed it, the Internet Archives wayback Machine. Now, we don't know if the hackers have access to the archive website data, but if they do, and they might, they have the power to erase the history of the World Wide Web. Before we untangle this mess, you should first know who Brewster Kale is an advocate for universal access to all knowledge and the digital librarian who started the nonprofit Internet Archive back in ninety six. Times were different.
Speaker 3: Back then.
Speaker 5: You could buy a house in San Francisco or Seattle and start a company and The Internet Archive could easily be a multi billion dollar company, but instead it's a free, nonprofit service that benefits the world. Not everybody's a fan, though you might want those unhinged posts you wrote on the temple of the Screaming Electron to be erased forever. The Internet Archive will remove personal data and comply with GDPR, but some people want legitimate content to be memory hold forever. In addition, the Internet Archive also offers a service called open Library, which was founded by Kale along with the late Aaron Swartz. It digitizes physical books then allows one digital copy.
Speaker 1: Just keep in mind the names and their origin sound to.
Speaker 5: Be lended out for each physical copy that's owned. It sounds reasonable, but they were sued recently by a bunch of publishers claiming copyright infringement, and the publishers won that lawsuit, which could result in over six hundred million dollars in damages. That was a big l But now let's move to the timeline of the recent hacks. HIBP, which is not an STV, but rather a website that helps people find out if their data has been compromised in a data breach, was informed of the Internet Archives data breach on September thirtieth. It's confirmed on October fifth. The Internet Archive gets notified on October sixth and provide a seventy two hour window before making the data breach public. On October eighth, Brewster Kale posts about a d'dos attack occurring, joking about it coming on a Tuesday instead of a Monday, because the Internet Archive has been facing aggressive DIDOS attacks going all the way back to May. He posts again on October ninth, but this time it's a lot more somber. The website is defaced with some JavaScript library which triggers an alert message about the data breach before it's been officially disclosed. Then finally, as of right now on October tenth, the website is still being attacked and is completely offline.
Speaker 2: Things are not looking good, but that.
Speaker 5: Brings up a big question what sort of sick twisted hacker would want to mess with the Internet Archive and why. Well, a hacktavist group called black Meta is claiming responsibility and.
Speaker 1: Bullshit where I'm going to drop that right there. I maybe maybe they were hired, but I see this as being in maybe not, though maybe not. It's all very confoluted and I'll explain why later right after.
Speaker 5: This, and will continue to attack until all their systems are completely down. And just an hour ago they posted.
Speaker 1: I think this might be all a play because of all the information that is on there that can be referenced when they're rewriting history, and they're doing that right now, and I think they're complicit in that, And maybe that lawsuit is a little bit of a push towards that, because maybe they'll be alleviated if they play ball. But they could also just be fellow travelers too, and I'll explain why I think that too.
Speaker 5: Did this crazy video the words.
Speaker 1: The computer, of course, they use a Russian voice assholes Russian speaking.
Speaker 5: I found it kind of funny because it uses a lot of the same stock photography that I use in my videos. In the video, they say they're not a bunch of teenagers, which means that they're probably just a bunch of teenagers. They have a political message about the situation in the Middle East, which doesn't make a ton of sense because attacking the Internet archive isn't going to make people like you, which means the only explanation is that it's a false flag. Now, I have no idea who the real hacker is. But I'm sure you're watching this video right now, and I have a message for you.
Speaker 3: If you let the Internet Archive go now, that will be the end of it. I will not look for you. I will not pursue you. But if in so much is to lead a single website in that archive, I will look for you. I will find you, and I will kill you.
Speaker 5: This has been the code report. Thanks for watching, and I.
Speaker 1: Will So there's that. Now, let me show you this. So I just do a little searching around here and I find this that is safe. Services are on are offline as we examine and strength in them. Sorry, but needed Archive staff is working hard asking me to timeline days not weeks. Thank you for the offers of of all things pizza. We are all set. Oh now that's gets a little ominous, doesn't it. And I said, what the fuck? Could really just be? I have to minimize it so it doesn't keep trying to high on me. Okay, could really could be really just a response to actual offers of actual pizza. But what the hell? You know, it sounds a whole lot more like a cryptic message if it is. He's saying he had offers of cooperation government if he them access accounts and destroy you archive data. And it's been phrased as no thanks pedos or could this be in your face signal that they are Internet Archive cut from the same cloth as these child olders. This dude is also responsible for Alexa. Brewster kle is behind Alexa sold ititude Amazon. I should tell you something, and then I wrote FF for false black. I don't know if that's true. It just seems interesting to me, and I may have said more on my other thing. I think I found one other thing that the guy was involved in, and let's see if I can find it. I think we're going the wrong way, though. I think it's down here. This doesn't I missed that one. Oh man, this is probably way deep though. Oh okay, so this is some more of the stuff by the Weather Modification project or product or Plarners that was nowell Anyway, it doesn't really matter. It's in here somewhere. There's all kinds of I'm telling you, man, there's a lot of good stuff posted in this. It's called Friends of Doctor Mont's own Ballbusters, but in reality it's t dot me Backslash ball Busters Studios and every first letter of each were just capitalized if you want to be in a But yeah, there's a lot here and I haven't seen all this. I don't want to scroll and lose too much of it. So the whole thing about the Alexa thing kind of threw throws me a little bit because it's like government level surveillance shit that says weird things all the time. And I don't know if you can program if can you program Alexa to say things like give you a specific answer when you ask a certain command or a question. I don't know, but that thing about uh, you know, just people were asking about North Carolina. People were asking if Alexa was like a listening device, and I've looked to open your throat eye. This sounds ridiculous to say that to a to a digital thing, but then whatever, I think that's polytric stuff. But it's very interesting. So I don't know what's going on with the net archive, but that's tight end. That's tied end with archive dot org, right, So that's where I get most of my book stuff. So if that gets eliminated, then you know, stuff and things you grab your digital and the whole reason why they called Amazon Kindle and kindle fire because they're letting you know, once everything's digital, all they have to do is pull the plug, and there goes all up, there goes your Alexandria. Right, it's no longer needed, no match needed, right. And then they can rewrite it, as they did already with this thing called the Torah, rewrite history and put themselves in the center and everything to where you bow down to their superiority, even though you're the ones that are the creators of civilization and culture. I posted about this in the channel a couple of days ago. I say it's a state actor. Yeah, I think, I think you've probably got that money. There tons of phenomenal information in the Telegram group. Don't join if you aren't open to learning. Just giving a disclaimator for dingbats. That was Karen. Well, there's all that stuff, and I'm going to play this doctor Ronzo video here real quick. It's his introduction for his speech that he's going to be doing in November, I think the sixteenth and seventeenth at the Red Pill that that's subject to change the press. See if you can still see it, Yes, you can excellent this as big as it gets, even on the big screen weird.
Speaker 2: Hello, this is doctor Alphonso Lonzo the Third. I'm a nd A nature pathic doctor, and I specialize in biophysics or what some people refer to as bio energetics. Some people call it vibrational medicine by energy medicine. Basically the study of electromagnetism and how it affects the body and if it's there's the body's own electromagnetic systems. So anything from light, sound, touch, vibration, frequency, you name it, we study those things and how it relates to the body. Now, I've been studying bio energetics and the energy systems of the body for over twenty years, and for really about twelve thirteen years, I've done special research on a system I call the alatav body system, which is a book I wrote. Did you know your body has a operational system, a.
Speaker 1: Big total field generated potentially by that vortex generator that is your.
Speaker 2: Heart software communication system. Now, this is not a communication system like you're accustomed to in most forms of healthcare, like the nervous system with electrical impulses or communication through hormones and chemicals. Now, this is a light based communication system of frequency and vibration that the body has. It's a very deep internal system. You might even call it the bodies innate wisdom, yes boom, and.
Speaker 1: That ties ridden with doctor Peter Glidden the vital force, everybody the vital force, and is that all our little microzyme granules in each one of our tissues and blood?
Speaker 2: And yet you know that this system operates like a telecommunication system, that there are master control points on the body made up of the Hebrew letters themselves, which is why I titled it the olive Tov body system.
Speaker 1: That's like saying, don't get all crazy about that, right, because it's based on what those words mean, how they go to, like those letters, what they're symbol for, because it's kind of like a glyph, how that applies to the body, and it seems to fit.
Speaker 2: So there you go, saying a to z from the beginning to end, all of the building blocks that make up the body and what we're going.
Speaker 1: To talk about. And by the way, we don't know if even Hebrew is even theirs or if they stole that too, So let's let's not get too jumpy about the Jay aspect of that, because like everything else that they co opted, it could that could also bet something they took this.
Speaker 2: Year at the Red Pill Expo in November in Oklahoma, is healing within your hands. You know, healing is only hands wet. We're going to talk about how you can touch two locations on your body and save someone's life, maybe your own. Like, just by touching two locations in the body and getting these communication systems working, you can stop a heart attack, that's right, stopping a heart attack with your hands, stopping maybe anaphylactric shock or seizures. What about problems with strokes, what about problems with food poisoning. We can go on and on and on with different things that you can do to stop emergencies and things to help restore the body's communication systems, thus restoring the bodies innate wisdom. Well, you have innate wisdom built into your body that allows your body to heal. Your body heals itself, and just by touching the body, we can bring this amazing life saving principles to your life and maybe your loved ones.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: And how will you respond to that will be based on what raw materials, if nutrition, you have in you right, how strong your body will be able to heal itself once it's activated to do so.
Speaker 2: This is not based on a religion necessarily or a fai. It's based on the laws of physics. It works because the laws of physics work, and just by touching the right locations on the body, you can save your life maybe somebody else's life. You're gonna want, You're not gonna want to miss this. You're gonna want to come to Tulsa, Oklahoma in November to see the Red Pill Expo and learn how you can save lives with just your hands. It's time to return to healing with just hands, without all the technology and gimmicks and supplements.
Speaker 1: And all and with all that wreaky bullshit.
Speaker 2: Those kinds of things. They're all great and sometimes we need them, but what happens when they're not there? Healing in your hands. All it requires is knowledge and the laws of physics. You don't need any special faith, and you don't need any special religion, just physics.
Speaker 1: Come check it out nice, All right, I'm looking at something here. Are we really worried about the insult? That is that seven hundred and fifty dollars? It's horrific, But to say that Hurricane Helen victims being denied the seven hundred fifty dollars an assistance payment promised by Kamala. That's first of all, who the hell is what it's alone. You're lucky if you don't get qualified for it, because then you're not bound by contractor you would think everybody will qualify for it because they want to take your home. Maybe they know that you could pay it and you don't need it. Maybe that's why they wouldn't give it. I don't know. But the last time I heard, they're bulldozing the whole place down, people inside or not. And yeah, clearing a path. And there's also some talk that there was a older city underneath the ground that may have been, you know, exposed. That's one of the reasons why I didn't want to let people in because there may have been some tunnels and some some funky business going on in that area. They didn't want they didn't want to have to explain to too many eyes. Yeah, so they're not allowing we talked about this or not. They're not allowing people even to get like satcoms. Right, So people who have been ordering and purchasing and or donating the starlink devices. But I mean that's secondary to food and water right. Facebook fact checked me and told me it was not alone. Okay, yeah, the guy who actually worked for FEMA said it was, and he said that wasn't the first time they said that the number payout the payout amount might differ from place to place, but his twenty years experience. No, the fine print ALIS says that they have the right to take your home if you don't pay it back, you are buying outphonts.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it was that partently the guy who worked for them as a what do you call it an auditor or would that be that would be a claims it I don't know what they call that, not a claims it just right, it's not insurance.
Speaker 5: U.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, doctor Mons will be able to share his speech from the Red Pill with us, where no, Griffin isn't going to do that, but it's he's Griffin is definitely controlled out for sure. But maybe that's why they don't let me back because I say things like that. But yeah, no, no, it's their property basically. So if he managed just to whatever held the equivalent of dvring, you know, you know, as somebody at home who has the recorded then he'll usually after all of the after event, there's a certain window where it's still available for livestream purchases once that's over with. That's when I started posting the videos that I took because I had it that year and the one of the years, and that I was there for it as well, So I uh, I should have gotten more of the people, but I uh I did. I did share some of those videos after the fact, after it was already over with, so it wasn't like competing with it, you know, so I'm sure that would be okay, what is this? You will? Here's what I know about riki. The people that I encountered that were trying to rob my business when I was still in the farmers markets. They were a bunch of Charlatans and they were doing riky, That's what I know, And it was all they were full of shit. They were schemers, and that's that's what my first my first encounter with anybody who even said the word Greeky was. So I saw them from a mile away. They're like, you should put your face on here, you should be mixed it all about you and I'm like, it's not my thing, and thanks, but no thanks, And they're trying they're trying to get their fingers deeper and deeper into my into my business, to take it over, take control of it, and uh I shut it down. And it was sick because it was a guy who apparently was like a former marine or something like that, and his wife who I think was pulling herself out to manipulate people. It was a really strange thing. And they were like praying on people that were a farmer's markets with promises of grandiose advice and help as they're like their their business advisors. It was It was a sick thing, but they also did riky. Yeah. Anyway, I was naive a ship and still saw that fucking coming from a mile away. I didn't like anybody then or now trying to manipulate my business gain any strength in or control over it. I made it. It's mine. Yeah. So here, let me show you this map real quick. That's Florida. Okay, next, No, I'm just kidding. So this thing you can probably see my They went like kind of passed push past navals, hit here here for sorry, Saint Lucy, got clobberd Saint Petersburg, Tampa, and then whoosh this way right this way kind of like in a diagonal pattern, and this is around the area. It doesn't actually say yeah, palm beaches right here, right, this is the area. So this is where it went, and this is where Marbo Lagu is right around this area. So not I happened. I think they said to hit one of the keys as it was going up. I don't know.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, there's a multitude of other things happening. Apparently there's this huge scare. It doesn't all add up. I don't know if people don't see I don't know if everybody has the same type of scrutiny before, or they repeat something that they heard, or if they are their sources, our actual sources, or if their sources are trusted by them but are manipulating the people that believe them. And it's completely innocent by the messenger might be innocent, but the person feeding them the information might be a scumbag.
Speaker 3: Right, So.
Speaker 1: Apparently, and this is the first time I've heard something like this, So this is why I give it some credit. It's why I'm even talking about it, because somebody who I know is smart enough and wise enough to be able to discern this stuff has said this a month and a half before this to maybe maybe two months or three. I don't know how long ago it was. No, it was probably two months ago moreth and a half, that we should be very diligent and vigilant and be very aware of everything moving in and around our neighborhoods and things of that nature. Lots of people out there, lots of new people, about eleven to twelve million of new people that don't have any type of identification, but you can drive vehicles, own guns, and become police force in certain areas. I think one of them became a chief. Even I thought it was my daughter, but it must be people outside I walked out in the house is dark, so I keep mid hearing children anyway, that there's something about to happen. Now, what everybody's impression of that? And who is completely all over the place. You know, there's a people who believe that it's the nefarious Arabs, it's the Muslims that are doing it because of this reason, and that it's Iran, it's whomever. Well, I'm going to tell you a flat out if it's anybody, it's the same people that took down three towers in the day and let me then also clarify that it wasn't Muslims that did that either. Okay, so they're already here. We pay our taxes to them. And regardless either way, either way, if you talk about the international Zionis bankers or if you talk about our government, we're still paying our taxes to them, because the IMF is control of our country and that's who we have our fake debt to, right from the fake funny money. So one way or the other, it doesn't go to build roads and clean things up, and that always goes to them. And why do they need it if they print it, they don't, they don't. It's all a big game of monopoly. So yeah, if anything is about to happen, don't expect anybody with a recognizable face in mainstream alt media or regular to be telling you who it really is. Some of them might not know. Someone might actually really believe what they're saying. But if they are saying that it's Russia, China, any of our other multiple enemies that we have because of our relationship with Israel and these Zionist murderers, they're probably being misled or misleading you on purpose. So there you go. It is the same people every time, and we are but a satellite Israel. Just because there's only one official Israel doesn't mean that every other place that wasn't defeated dominated and had the giant flag of ownership stabbed into it called a central bank. They're all controlled by one entity, and therefore so are other militaries, and so are all the people that they have placed by infiltration into the highest levels of this facade that they call government. We are being attacked, but by indirect means, because hey, that follows the Talmud. You can kill anybody you want by proxy. You can even Hey, if you find a mature three year old, you can have sex with them, according to the Talmud. And if you really want to see demon somebody posting a telegram earlier, you got to just roast a child, firstborn of the firstborn, throw the rashes around your bed, and then you're good to go. There's a couple of other things involved with that, but I think that's the most importantly discussing part of it. And why would you want to see those just to prove to yourself that they're there? Try to manipulate powers that you have no fucking clue what you're dealing with, or just let them enter your life like a parasite and then control you. Doesn't seem like a win win. Sounds like you're letting the vampire in in a movie, right, let me in Buffy? Even in Buffy they did that, right, was a Paul Newman, Paul Rubens, the guy who played who is pee wee Hermann? Right, it's like floating outside the window. It wasn't it him? It's like a let mean whatever whatever. So yeah, So anyway, it's always important to be prepared. I showed you how useless that life straw was that I had. You'll have an embolism or an aneurysm trying to suck out of that before you ever get any water, and you'll be dead from your brain exploding. Maybe something other than that would be more useful for water filtration. There have kits that have certain things in them. There's those portable water tablets that and there's iodine drops and all this other stuff that you can put in water. But there's going to be a means and a need to make water drinkable for sure in any situation, because you can't carry it with you if you're on the go. If you're running and gunning, as they say, you're gonna carry a five dock gallon jug on your back, you already have a Toddler rifle in your head. How can you do that protecting the toildo? Obviously, jackass? So what's going on over here? Hold on, let me take a one more look and then I'm going to drop into the next topic here. So going along with that whole thing, though, there's been a lot of people that aren't clickbait selling you anything, that are showing and expressing their concern like that. The most you know, Ken will say, if you like these videos, you can make a donation. Da da da da. That's about the That's about the extent of what Ken does over on Theory APPA Fastest. But he's been all sorts of concerned about stuff, and he's I mean he's qualified for mensa. I guess that makes him not. I mean he always talks about wisdom and then describes his empirical knowledge, which is kind of weird, but whatever, kind of the opposite. But what kids, they're not really related. They're kind of like on two different roads. But you can be very wise and not have the book smart. It seem what I'm saying. But anyhow, he's been saying a lot of things lately, and everybody who then says Trump, this is not about it. This is why I love Mike Adams is my friend, Okay. I text him almost every day, every other day on signal. He's a good dude as far as I can tell, and he's always been good to me all the time. So I judge it off that because there's been people that I've been very good to myself personally that are that he knows and that you know that haven't been so good to me, And they never had any reason not to be because I treated them with a lot of respect and did actually work to help their research out and even wrote nice things about their research and how I could prove historically that what they were saying had a history to it. And it makes sense that it would be a symbol of these types of people like venom. You know what I'm getting it here, right, and what I'm talking about that weren't very good to me. So it is what it is. But anyway, he's it's like the election isn't going to happen, or it's going to be a different augmented thing, or it's about Trump, and but it's all steered right back into that st It's like, you're going this far out of the control mechanism just to take a turn right back into the center of a beast, right because we don't have it, don't there's no choice here. They're both going to fucking kill us. One of them is going to do it through this magical world that can apply to anybody they feel like, call the anti Semitism. He flat out said, death penalty. He's there's a silver crown King of the Torah. He got the all piercing in his ear. He's their property. He is a I know Joseph will understand this. He's tagged in his ear like cattle. You know those little plastic tags they put in the cattle the ear when you take them to market. Trump he got tagged in his ear, all right, So what are we gonna do with that. It's not like they have any power anyway. They just have to be the person out there who convinces everybody that everything's fine so that they can continue to murder us without us noticing. And it doesn't seem like they care too much if we notice anymore. I don't even think there's been any pushback with the what do you call it? Conspiracy theorists talk that the fact checkers usually roll out in excess of quantities about these storms. I just think they don't care anymore. I think they're that confident that it's going to happen the way they say it's going to happen, that it doesn't even work. It's not even worth the substrituge anymore. And that's what concerns or should concern a lot of people. And I did play that video with Rangler Star where he was showing you some stuff that you might want to consider having around. And then there's also this idea. Okay, so bioterrorism but perhaps but do we really think it's some faceless world actor terrorist group that's doing that, or do we think maybe it's the same people who have all the airplanes in the air already dumping poison on top of our heads and changing the way the sun hits you because it has to filter through that and totally changes the message before it receives you. Receives you too, yeah, is received by you messing with you on a microscopic, sub cellular level, and genetics and DNA. Again, I can prove to you that it's not static, so all that's out the window. But it does MUTATEE there's ways and damage it and uh so yeah, is it gonna be a gas attack? Is it gonna be radiation? Taping up your and somebody also, it was either Alex or Joseph in the in the Telegram group said they kind of seemed to miss the whole, you know, HVAC unit when they're taping their windows and doors. That doesn't seem like that. Yeah, there's all holds all over these stories. Because if you're taking the air from the outside and pumping it into your home one way or the other, and but your windows are taped and your your your door edge is taped, oh goodie. Now you just trapped yourself in there with all the shit you're pumping into it without any escape, you know, just hot box to all that crap. So I don't what is there? What's the solution? You're just just well, there's one. The solution that they're looking for is you just die, you know, I mean, is it going to be hard for them to really? Yeah? No, I don't think they're going to be that aggressive.
Speaker 3: A bit.
Speaker 1: They have so many people walking around with that poison in their body that they shot them up with in the last couple of years. I mean, all they have to do really is energized something that flips the switch inside them, admit some kind of frequency that turns on and turns off their bodily functions or implants horrific thoughts in their mind. Maybe some of those Dina beads are full of scopolamine that will just rupture and make them zombie like, and the power of suggestion will be something that can't overcome, and they'll just end up doing whatever the voices in their head tell them to, Like, Hey, what are your family? They might be screaming inside telling themselves to stop, and they're just doing it anyway because I can't Hell on Earth Black Awakening style from Rust his daughter, who might also have been controlled. He definitely has some negative opinions about Germany, that guy. But anyway, let's see, Well, my friend is in Freemasonry. Is Judaism for the go again? Yeah, yeah, kind of. It's it's what they last everybody in with but free. But that's post seventeen eighties. Before that, your founding fathers, they were in a whole different clubs. That's the whole time. This timeframe is when Jesuits were disbanded or whatever you want to call that thing that happened from seventeen seventy three to eighteen oh six or whatever.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: Just enough time for us to form our country. Then they came here infiltrating, and that's what Samuel Morse was explaining and warning us about. The Jesuits were coming, and they infiltrated the Freemasonic lodges, and so did the Frankest who were what Jews right, And it's the Kabbala, they should know a little thing or two about it. So obviously they had some poll right, and they came in there with subversive ideas and rewrote every whatever they would call their constitution and set out to take down monarchies. And they did a hell of a good job with communism leading up to the Two Wars, all the assassinations, all these what they call property of the propaganda of the deed, these not so stable people shooting in, bombing carriages and stuff like that. They took out an awful lot of the marquis. Because then there's chaos. That's your defense. Carlos and then you know, Pilgrims are so bad and it's always that crap. But it was the French lodge that put together the free the French Revolution, which was a blood bath, free frankest blood bath. It was a frankest blood bath, disgusting butchery of human beings, all about liberty and fraternity, inequality. That should tell you exactly who was right. And I have big polker. You read my book, you know what I feel about the whole the whole situation with where we're where the Jews and the Jesuits are like just two different words for the same animal. Right, So and the receipts to show it, and the history to show the Iberian Peninsula what happened there? That was the Visigoths who let the Muslims in, showing a history of collaborating in corroborreaty, now collaborating with with Muslims. Right, the Jews let open the gates so that there was no big final They were just overcome. There was no big battle. Who was that? Is a godslaughtered down? So who do you think the nobility was? Years and years later in Spain, the remnants of the scumbags who treacherously betrayed the people who brought them in, just like we bring everybody in and try to show them highness because we think that's going to make them better people. And then they just do what they do, talking about amelek and shit, right, So yeah, they the best nobility is where the la Ignacius of a Loyola came from. Moving on twenty I don't know what that's in reference to twenty million oh into the country. Maybe just wait and people say, well, just wait until they stop paying them or threatened to not pay them anymore unless they reduced the stuff for them. And if they are here, they probably at all shot up as it is vaccine wise, and who knows if that has any controlling powers to it, thinking maybe it does. And uh yeah, talk about blackmail on the bigger scale if they know where those people's families are back at home, because it seems like going the males are showing up here. And also all kinds of reasons, all kinds of things, I mean, the simple hatred that they have for us. Here's a gun, have ad it re reclaimed the land as they did in Africa right South Africa? They just here, there's a bunch of white farmers over here reclaimed the land. So they killed a bunch of farmers and almostavid because they didn't not a fucking farm. The communists in Russia did something similar to the farmers, and the same result happened, and they would have all died as they should have. If it wasn't for our aid that came to rescue them and save them from starving to death themselves. They would have put themselves into a famine, killed crazy Zionist, Bolshevik, frankest psychopaths everywhere you look. We had a firefighter to come in for an arrow and the rescue training class. He summed it up with our with your best bet is self rescue. Yes, and then and what does that mean? You're an army of one? It only works in a stupid commercial to get you to join. You're not gonna You're not gonna fare very well for very long with that situation. Better have a group of people that know things. And uh, yeah, the threat's getting closer and closer to our front doors every day. Not confident enough to say they want us dead with confidence. Oh yeah, so do you wanna let me let me show you this because it's kind of it just popped in my head. Let me see where it is. Oh, yeah, there it is. Let's do it that way, I guess, just in case there's a video for now. It's fine if you had a teenage just singing in the other room, doesn't know how to be quiet, so you might hear some background. Nice, all right? It says, look inside luxury apartments that are free for migrants and in counting that received female funds.
Speaker 3: Okay, there we go.
Speaker 1: I used to I used speak in full sentences. I know that's not how article titles are normally, but it just bothers me, like trips me up. So here we go the furnist main apartments where where migrants are getting up to two years of free rent and utilities. What could you do with all that money that you saved? I can tell you right now. I spend close to thirty four hundred dollars a month. You know what I could do with that if I didn't for two fucking years? What I could save up for? You know a kind of battle armor I would have on me right now, Not right now, but i'd have at my disposal, maybe under my bed, maybe in my van.
Speaker 3: How much of rout here free.
Speaker 1: After two years, we have to pay the rents.
Speaker 4: All right, y'all. This is the Vanna Hernandez in Brunswick, Maine reporting to you from the apartments.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, she's a migrant getter. It's kidding.
Speaker 4: Migrants are getting their rent paid for up to two years. Now. I wanted to give you guys a first inside look at these units the migrants shared with us that they come furnished, so they have a flat screen.
Speaker 1: Imagine, and I'm going to say something that's going to make me not like right now. But these people are used to living in sheds, shacks, huts, dirt floors. How long do you think that white furniture is gonna stay white? I'm just asking how long before they sell everything inside there to put cots on the floor for fifty of their cousins. I'm just saying, just saying, if that place is still standing in two years, I'd be fucking surprised. It's not like they know how to take care of things. If that would make them civil, that would make them contributory to something, right, That's not how it works. You don't take a to shovel of the uncultured human being and put them in a new atmosphere like that and have them, you know, just oh, fall in line. Yes, how you doing John morning, neighbor? How you doing the hamawad? Bring TV in.
Speaker 4: There, couches, tables and chairs, a bed. We also asked them as well, hey, are you paying utilities here? They shared with us that nope, they do not have a water bill. They do not have an electricity bill.
Speaker 3: And what about the light and the water.
Speaker 1: Why is his voice the one that's you know, being modded out so you can't understand it. Why is it? Why is it his voice? He's the guy doing the interview. We don't hate anything now.
Speaker 4: I wanted to focus in on this area of Maine because there is a housing crisis going on currently for residents, and these buildings were initially created for main residents, but then it was decided that homeless migrants would be living here. Now, as an American, you can rent out one of these units, but a one bedroom is going to run you about eighteen hundred dollars, and a two bedroom is going to run you about twenty three hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's my base run here. Twenty three they went up five hundred dollars like a year and a half ago. Just they're like, oh, by the way, you know, are you paying eighty nine of Yeah, it's gonna be twenty three hundred. I'm like, Billy, I need to adjust to that. So give you a couple months. You know, my business just kind of fell apart and all that great timing, great timing, Thank you Black Croc fucking hidden agenda.
Speaker 4: By the way, the average housing price for a house over here in Brunswick is about four hundred and eighty thousand dollars, so there was obviously a lot of outrage when it was first discovered that migrants were going to be housed here for and what's.
Speaker 1: That going to do to the community. It's nice another that they can afford much nicer miracles than we can afford three on taxic We've got all threes there.
Speaker 4: I'm just pay your dollar.
Speaker 1: Hell too too? Is even significant to Nick, you know what that's all about? Now?
Speaker 4: I wanted to focus in on Brunswick as well, because this is the same county that has received them of funding from that same program that spent almost a billion dollars through the fiscal year of twenty twenty three and twenty twenty four. On sheltering illegal immigrants throughout the United States of America.
Speaker 1: By the way, FEMA comes up a lot, don't they. It's almost as if they were a tool, a weapon of the United Nations and the IMF. And when I say IMF, you can associate that just with ROSA the banker, or national Settlements, with the Central Bank, whatever you want to do. Just understand that I'm talking about the same entity, and that's FEBA. They're all over the place right now, and they were granted when the national emergency was declared in twenty twenty. You know that the minimum amount of time that they are in power for based on the wrong you know, doctrines and whatnot, is five years. It hasn't been five.
Speaker 4: Years coming out and saying that they have run out of that.
Speaker 1: So this is me Arcis Warren's FEMA doesn't have enough funding to last through your hurricane season because I gave it all to that what's that other one that he's in hias. We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have. We gave it all to Israel. We gave it all to the war efforts to murder more. Oh, I mean, we are expecting another hurricane hitting. You are because you're a meteorologist too, man, mi Orcus is smart. We do not have the funds. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season. That's one way to completely screw over to the American people, you know, not to mention the fact that it's probably a little bit their fault that these things are happening, these uh natural events, right picking nose, mi Orcus, and I'm just gonna stand there and deal with it. I'm picking your nose. I'm picking the other nostril. Miorcis look at me, Look at you. You're not even gonna Oh, you're a little weaseler. You go to even get angry. I can't even get her rise out of you. Funding. We are expecting another hurricane hitting. We do not have the funds. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.
Speaker 4: This is why I wanted to come up this way. This wait, they this is why I wanted to come to Brunswick because I wanted to show you guys a comparison of how the federal government is treaty.
Speaker 1: She took time off from her only fans page to tell us.
Speaker 4: This American citizens versus illegal immigrants and migrants in this country. This is how migrants up in Maine, up in Brunswick are living. We also went to Bangor, we went to.
Speaker 1: Don't you not see this as a way of stalking the resentment because of what they want us to do as well, So we fight the immigrants instead of fighting the source of the problem, which is that people who pretend to be the government, or even better yet, the people who control the people who pretend to be the government. Focus your attention on the right thing if you're going to do anything at all.
Speaker 4: To Lewiston and there are African migrants who share with us that they really like it over here, that they've been free.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sure they do it beats you know, roasting rokill. I'm sure look at that in big ass necklace that was your tax money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very well. We spoke to Catholic charities who told us that they are expecting more migrets. They're actually bringing more migress up.
Speaker 1: This is why the Catholic charities are pieces of shit. And this is why another reason that you just give yourself a religious you know what do you call it? Signification designation? And you can do all kinds of criminal activity. Heye, Catholic is synonymous with Jesuit is synonymous with the other J word this way. Yeah, So we're expecting up to one hundred and fifty what one hundred and fifty what burritos for lunch? Jesus fucking Christ, lady.
Speaker 4: Pegs starting yesterday until September thirtieth, which is the fiscal year.
Speaker 1: And then we also have walking clients, which will increase those numbers. Can you walk? I'm curious? Is that why they have to walk in because you can't get out from behind the desk. Generally, for refugees that we know are coming, we help them get set.
Speaker 5: Up with an apartment.
Speaker 1: He's looking for granola our. It's definitely not a race cake.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And but we're always looking for like other landlords to work, you know.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really depressing when you can be that overweight and still have a flat chest. It's it's bad genetics as well for apartments.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to give you guys an idea of what was going on in Nain, the uppermost corners of the United States of America, where you wouldn't expect there to be migrants.
Speaker 1: This is what was that kad doing plane break the little fun pieces off of someone else's car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, direct result of the open border, the illegal immigration crisis that has been allowed to prosper over the past three four years, and it's stretching to even areas of America that you wouldn't expect.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and I we'll imagine that they'll still rob you regardless of how much money they have, because they have no scruples. They don't have any idea of what's right and what's wrong. They never had to not where they lived. Trump. Oh, all run Sung here, our runsung hero here. Trump urges Israel to hit Iranian nuclear sites. Slam Biden for urging restraint. Of course, because this is the new narrative, right, Neither one of them are restrain anything when it comes to giving Israel every fucking thing that it wants. This is just the cat and mouse game. This is the Jesuit theater for us. It's a term. That's why I use it a lot. Former President Donald Trump on Friday urged Israel urged his He he told them to do something, or he was told to say something. Pretty sure it was the other way around. He was told to say something. He wasn't trying to, Hey Israel, you're not doing enough to fuck up the world. Go Harder urged Israel to hit Iran's nuclear facilities, which would destroy what the entire if that leakage, all that stuff, that would cause a lot of innocent casualties, buddy, for generations to come. If so, you're saying you want a bunch of bore, dirty bombs that kind of self feed each other, like Fukushima Diachi reactor three. Interestingly enough, reactor number three. That's what you want. Hmm, good thinking. Trump ran against Neocon wars. See this is this is them, this is Griffin shit. Guarantee, there'll be plenty of that going on at the Red Pill. Hey Trump, Trump, it will be another Trump rally, just like the fucking Reawakened Tour, the Christian Zionist Reawakened Tour, the frankest Zionist Reawakened Tour, complete with massade agents. Yeah, oh and Stu Peters and uh, what's her name? Roseanne? Roseanne was there in her annoying yes voice. I saw her on stage. I was there too. Critics are concerned that Trump is being blackmailed or is working on behalf of Israel because Miriam Addelson gave him one hundred million dollars in campaign funds. Do you think that's the only reason. Oh, it's probably an interesting one, being the fact that Addison's the one who created a fucking apac, right, I don't know what do you? What do you think? But let's see, let's hear it from the of the jackasss mouth themselves. What do you think about? What do you think about Iran?
Speaker 3: Would you.
Speaker 1: As long as.
Speaker 3: That's the thing you want to right? I said, I wrong, you supposed I mean, risk.
Speaker 1: Have Iran the one that you claim is doing all kinds of bad stuff to you personally because they give two ships about your stupid ass. Right, he's he's just as bad as the Russia Russia Russia ship with Iran right now because they have to build that narrative. So with this moment November hits, we can be or maybe not so much right in November, but at least the the it will be set in motion one way or the other that we're going to be in more with them supporting Israel once again, because Israel is like a little whiny bitch child that can't do anything without us, and won't all the All they can do is killing it and people that don't have any guns. But you know when blow up beepers and all kinds of other things with batteries. But this guy right here, he thinks it's a good idea to poison all of the Middle East with radiation for however long that goes on for. In reality, we don't know what the real statistics are on that that that This is the fearless leader here Nele, do you know what happens when you do that? Bud the entire and he built it. He also invented the question mark. But he's talking about dil do and he was at a diddy party. That's the power that he's talking about. It looked like a rocket was good enough for him.
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 1: Absolute and we and that sounds Enoughul look like, kill them all and let God sort them out. I think that was in Needful Things the Stephen King movie. And you know who said that, the guy who played Satan, Yeah, Max mon Se though actually good actor. You know Max was also the the guy in what was it, the Exorcist? Mmm, this is a I'm sure this is he surprised that the NATO chief pledges support for Ukraine as he leads Europe and US into World War three. Oh look, oh look. You could tell he's not wearing his high heels right now because he's still pretty short. But he is wearing his dirty green shirt he hasn't taken off since February twenty twenty two because he has to look like a gro Joe. Zelinsky has to look like a gi joe guy every time he's in public. He's got a dressed like a scumbag, look like he's in at the trenches in war, wearing all green, same fucking shirt. Former Prime Minister of Netherlands Mark Root has been appointed as a Secretary General of NATAL. He pledged to continue support for Ukraine against Russia and called out China as an enabler of Russia's invasion. In other words, he is provoking Russia and China to war. Eva is a Dutch conservative commentator and she says that Route or Rutty or whatever who cares, who was the prime minister for ten years in Netherlands ruined the country by flooding it with immigrants. Is that a surprise? Captain Khalergi over here destroyed the economy and shut down farms. She warned that Route or Ruddy or whatever will drag Western countries into World War three. And she's hot. I want to listen to what she says. Maybe she could puck their eyebrows a little bit. But you know, all right, online coalition, Yeah, sounds like, are you interested in having Jeeberg Griffin put you on a list? Sure? Sounds like a great idea. There was a newer one too, I guess gonna locate which one isn't one? I want to know is that the newest one? Yeah? Evidence that governments can control the weather. Okay, you're a little behind the times on that. Scientists uncover evidence of fiser hot lots linked to higher rates of COVID vaccine injuries. They're all poison, They're all Hey, let me say this again. They are all poison. Elena and Baron Trump de banked due to cancel mob. Oh that's so sad. They must have banked a Bank of America, Afghan and nationally. I got I had my card, uh declined at the pump at fucking what was it, two three o'clock in the morning last night, and I was home. I was like, just gonna get more gas and then drive the other two miles home and had my daughter in the car and I went inside and like, something's wrong with your pump and then he tried inside it's like no, like all right, I have another card. So because I traveled the whole time, I was going no, no, they didn't try to stop anything. But the moment I get back home, they're like, I find out later, like when I get home as there's a text message did you just try to use your card? And I click yes or stop for notifications? So of course I said yes, and they're like, all right, well, at least have saved me a phone call and being on hold with a bank yelling at them for freezing money that is mine. And they're like, oh, well, happen to try it again, Like bitch, I'm marty home. Former government David Patterson and Stevenson were beaten on New York City Street. No one is safe. Seven year old governor who served for was beaten by what immigrants hold the dice on that one and say it was a bunch of unruly, dark skinned people. All right, whoops, Karen, you've been up there way too long. I hope I ever got a chance to read it by now. Hey, so are you. I'm sure there was context there I'm not seeing, but yeah, he Joseph wanted us to know that we are going. Thank you Joseph for your input. Oh shit, what's up? I was gonna read some of the I will say that for tomorrow or something. Maybe not. Maybe I'll just go freaking Let me just go check to make sure my daughters at home, because I know somebody's here. I just heard the shower basketball start, Magic Johnson. I want to get to you. Hold on? Is there a way to know this?
Speaker 3: This?
Speaker 1: What sucks about this? I don't want have to buy the book just so I can click the chapters, but I gotta get to the hold on, where were we at b I'm at virus men? There's the section that's m slow. It's being slow right now? Oh right? Internet archive might be down right ARCHI or might also be affected. That would blow. Maybe this is why I was having a hard time loading pages. And I blame the Spectrum a couple of weeks ago or a week ago, because they said that she has been going on since May, and I was like, why isn't it just loading the page? I'll scroll a few pages down and then It's like nothing's there anymore. I was like, ah, I have to keep on restarting. I changed the Internet services and yeah, whatever, well thats not even doing anything. So I'm sure I'm gonna get an error message. Now, well that sucks. That sucks. I'm gonna have to go get virus Mania and Kindled then, bitches. Maybe I'll read you some of this though. Boom. You know, here's the thing that does suck by this. So I have a Kindle on my phone and a Kindle on my desktop, and obviously it has interface with the Internet. So when I do a bookmark on my phone when I'm reading, it should end up here. But it doesn't. And that's a that's an issue because I had things bookmarked here. I mean, technically I could go on my phone and do it. Let me see what I got here. Let me try something else here. Oh that one, okay, So I'll read you a couple of these things that I grabbed. I did a lot. Okay, let's just start here. If I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving Yeah, I can't be reached. Darkive dot Org is down, kids, it is down. I had I had not refreshed that in a while. So I still looking at the screen that if I just didn't skip ahead and make it have to think I probably have scrolled a little while. But I was on the dagic Johnson part, right. I told you that matt Mattic Johnson didn't even take the drug after he got sick on it and the easy te thing, and then he uh you know, still deceived people to say that he was on it. So more people were dying from the eazy t because of him. And then he got onto some other abbot. He was abbot. One of them was drug and he started promoting that one, but he wasn't taking either of them. That's why Matthew Johnson and die from his aids, because it was the drug that was killing people anyway. So remember viriaka the Freemason, the guy who had a special treatment. Right, It was talked about with doctor Stefan Lanka Rudolf Virkal. Here's what he said, in a moment of honesty, if I could live my life over again, I would devote it to proving that germs seek their natural habitat diseased tissue rather than being the cause of the diseased tissue Rudolph VIRKAO. Now this is Anton Beschamp. Nothing is lost, nothing is created, all is transformed. Nothing is the prey of death. All is the prey of life. And they're talking about tuberculin here. This is one of those Robert Cooke scams that killed a bunch of people. And they're like, oh, well it could be used for a diagnostic No, it had no diagnostic capability. That there was just as dangerous. They do not mention the fact that these implantations may also occur in your child, nor do they realize that they came from They can come through a change of the germ in the vaccine. As I showed, a germ mutation out of print has occurred with flu in the war, which was merely a mutation of the typhoid germ in the vaccines used against typhoid and paratyphoid. Every vaccine may produce a new form of germ which, as noted above, may make the occurrence of the disease much more marked or marked marked than previously. This is why we had the nineteen eighteen flu epidemic with the highest death ray on record. It is the reason Coke had so many deaths and also the reason for the large increases in the death rates of other diseases, as noted in chapter nine. Here's another quote. It has long been known, however, that the serum of the blood of many animals will destroy the red corpuscles of a different species. This demonstration was afforded during the period when attempts were being made to transfuse the defribinated blood of mammals, especially of the sheep, into man. They're trying to make cameras all the time. This practice had to be abandoned in consequence of the difficulties resulting from the solution of the human red corpuscles. Later, Buckner compared the action of alexine, which is funny because they have on luxA, which is the name given to the substance found to cause this action, to that of soluble ferments, and refer to it and refer it to the category of the digestive diastasies. So they're talking about microzyma. You're introducing microzyma from a different animal that's not supposed to be there. This alexine is probably the same thing described by bes Schamp as the liquid ferment mentioned in chapter two and it should not destroy or even injure perfectly healthy blood or tissues, but who is perfectly healthy? On four to one of the same book says, when microorganisms living or dead are introduced into an animal, it is found that anti toxins do not, as a rule, appear in the fluids. In these cases, the reaction is set up mainly by the microphages. The microphages represent the principal source of antitoxins. Is the point clear All animal blood serums can dissolve the red blood corpuscles of several other species of animals, and many of them. For example, that of the sheep can dissolve the red corpuscles of man. It is also possible that, due to the wide variations in the character of the blood and blood serum, etc. Both in the animals used and in patients treated due to both individual and possibly also racial differences, the serum from any particular animal might have a very injurious effect on the blood, on the blood or other bodily fluids of a percentage of human patients treated, as indicated by the many deaths that follow the use of antitoxin, even though it might not be injurious to all now you know why it doesn't affect everybody all the same, and they use cows, fetal calcium and a lot of this stuff. Doctor Frederick Hoffman, consulting statiician of the Prudential Insurance Company of America, said, heart disease in all civilized countries are the leading cause of death. This is dated, but of course he's also really saying, which is exactly what doctor Glynnon says, is if this has this is caused by doctors, making doctors in the eatric genesis the leading cause of death. Heart disease in all civilized countries are the leading causes of death and of a vast amount of physical impairment. As far as it is possible to judge, the relative frequency of heart disease in proportion to population has everywhere been increasing during the last two decades, although evidence to this effect is more or less conflicting. You know, I just realized, if you're on FTG media and you're watching this and you're in the chat, you know what you can do. I want me to tell you. I don't have to give you a secret. I can tell you. Oh, you can actually post images too. Yeah, pretty neat right? Why is my pictured out there. You goola huh. So if you're opened that chat box and the bottom ring and corner that's flashes, it's like green when you put your finger over it, your little hand thing. Hey, these are old and they aren't for me. That's Josh's thing. That's Josh again, that's Bushmaster. Do they rhyme with the news? Yes, they rhyme with the news, bro, I bet they do. Oh, Josh is on here. Okay, let's see. I keep telling people you don't have to like try Okay, let's see and booser he says. Okay, so this I think this is today?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: It says the whole wrong date on here. No, No, the time is wrong, the dates wrong. I don't know if this is today or whatever. But anyway, there's a chat there and it seems like it's not updated. It maybe a couple ofations going on there. But uh, you can open the chat box and there's or maybe it's in the comment section. No, it's in the comments. When you at the end of the video, when you go back to comment, you can post it. I still think you can post pictures. Yeah, there's a there's an attached button. You totally can Yeah, you can attach things in this in this one, so that's kind of neat. And then there's two little wallet things up there you can do like a like a rumble rent on that side too. Oh by the way, the people on rumble can totally do a rumble rent. So there's that. Mm hmm. I'm gonna continue reading in just a seconds. I'm not sure you guys, this's real quick what I'm looking at. So I just opened it this up, but I can close it down. So now this is what we're You're looking at my face frozen right there. But you click this here at the bottom right, and then there's all this. I don't think this is the right date. I don't know why it is at ten thirteen in the first place, but anyway, and this is Josh's time where he is. It's not the time here. But if you click one of these or those, you can do that. But if you see this little touch button, you can put pictures in here if you wanted to, and you can do it when you do a comment after the video's over, too, and have a cat yelling at me. I don't care what he says. Don't listen to him. He's lying. While most diseases. Okay, I think I don't think I finished this. As far as possible to judge, the relative frequency of heart disease and proportion to population has everywhere been increasing during the last two decades, although evidence to this effect is more or less conflicting, while most diseases that kill mankind off have gone down at an almost wonderful pace since sanitation was first introduced to the world. Oh, by the way, the reason why things get better before they even introduced shots is because of this whole etherical symbiosis of the world and these micros I'm adapting to the situation so they're not as susceptible things over time already, and then oh, here's a shot, and that everybody dies again. Well, most diseases that kill mankind have gon up. This particular one is increasing, which is heart diseases, and for some reason the authorities professed not to understand. I would like to answer the reader to refer to some of the charts accompanying this text that those immigrants from countries having compulsory vaccination die off at a rate three to four times higher than immigrants from countries not having the compulsory vaccination. There is no doubt that there are other causes to be considered, such as sanitation and living condition, diet. He says diet, and that of relative vitality of the different races may vary. So why should these death rates seem to divide simply on their vaccination status. It seems to me that this chart alone is very conclusive in that case. This cat is so loud, Oh my god. It seems to me that this chart alone is very conclusive evidence that the statements we have quoted in the chapter as to biologicals causing both tuberculosis and heart disease are correct. In regards to Italy, which passed a law requiring the compulsory vaccination of infants. Yeah, yeah, in eighteen eighty eight. They're so confident with themselves. They don't know what the hell they're playing with, playing with fucking fire. Why because by that time it was seventeen eighties had already passed, and that's one hundred years deep into this system of eugenics, into Francis control of these missonic qorders that control major players in governing bodies, whether their monarchies or not, and that type of influence in law. And they want to kill people off, always have, always will. They are poisoning the well. Whether you are the well or there's an actual well, they're poisoning it. We still class it in the without column because in nineteen ten, the time of this census, probably not over twenty five percent of the immigrants in New York State would be under twenty two bit bapda. Okay, so it texas of later years seem to indicate that Italy now has death rates comparable with other countries having compulsory vaccination, which can only serve to strengthen the idea that the fad for serums is the cause. It seems to me that this chart alone is very conclusive evidence. Okay, as already said that I must have copied that one twice. This change is no accident. This is I'm skipping around. They're not all in order, right, So this change is no accident. In fact, it occurs with great frequency, as being shot proved many years ago. And these changes in the germs mentioned are of vital importance, as they often merely substitute a new disease for the one vaccinated against. They tell you, oh, they got their too. They didn't get there soon enough. He was always it was already too strong. I couldn't get the fucking shot killed them or it mutated. It's not this is a due strain. This one's resistent. That's why they died. No, it's the shot that killed them. And these changes in durms mentioned are a vital on importance, as they often merely substitute a new disease for the vac When Vaccine against Pasters seemed to recognize the importance of this point, as he vehemently denied the possibility to the very last and made bitter personal attacks on bes Shomp and other colleagues who opposed his ideas for this reason. Now that right, because one cause, one cure, and everything is static and unchanging, they all have one specific function. This is the whole idea of germ slash virus theory. Nothing can change now that this has been proven so overwhelmingly. We can see how a vaccine for any one disease could start some other disease through these mutation mutated forms. We shall then need more serums for the new diseases, and so on, ad infinitum. In the pamphlets Germ Mutation and Immutne Artificial versus Natural, I give some important evidence indicating that the nineteen eighteen influenza epidemic was caused by mutation and vaccines used to prevent typhoid in the armies in Europe. It was a cock to everybody who got shuffer multiple different things. They got a bunch of them at once, twenty four different types, I believe it was, and people ended up getting the diseases that are associated with those inoculations, plus all kinds of other stuff freaking rotting inside of their alive, dying in three four days. When they inoculated against typhoid, they soon found that they had a paratyphoid and other on their hands. And the percentage of paratyphoid in those inoculated was identical to the second I just a decimal place with the percentage of typhoid and those not inoculated. And when they gave two shots, one of one for each of these, they discovered a second paratyphoid. So to be scientific, they called them A and B. That's to be scientific, and as scientists must always be scientific, they're being sarcasting. Now, that's kind of funny. They then gave the boys three shots, one for each of the above diseases, whereupon they found it fourth one influenza and the world's highest recorded death rate at that The Surgeon General of the AEF said of his influenza, the ordinary clinical pricture of typhoid paratyphoid is frequently profoundly modified and vaccinated individuals intestinal types of supposed influenza should have should always be considered as possible typhoid until proven otherwise, vaccination is a partial protection only. No, it's not and must be reinforced by sanitary measures. No, getting yourself healthy nutrition wise, Typhoid is a result of not having that okay and unsanitary conditions. Furthermore, supposing that there is no change and that this a serum or vaccine agglutinates perfectly, what proof have we that it will either prevent or cure any disease? Ellie Metin Kauf says, the most carefully studied case of the relationship of the relations between natural immunity and glutination is of that encountered in the Anthrax bacillis. We owe to Jennao, who at the Liege Bacteriological Institute carried out a very detailed investigation of this question. He showed that bacillis of pasteurers first anthrax vaccine is agglutinated by the blood serum of the great number of animals. But he okay, I guess that was. On April thirtieth, in night eighteen seventy eight, Pasture read before the Academy of Science a paper entitled the Theory of Germs and their Application to Medicine and Surgery, which also bore the names of Jewbert and Chamberlain as co authors. This was his first attempt to sell the germ theory. In this Among many false claims he was the statement that he had discovered the fact that ferments our living beings, giving no credit to Basshamp whatever, and that came about, oh, I don't know, nearly twenty years after the fact that being Shamp had made that same statement in his own paper. This paper also claimed that an infinitesimal quantity of their last produced culture was capable of producing anthrax with all its symptoms, yet their first experiments with it were failures, as the cultures he sowed when sowed, produced a small spherical germ that was not even virulent, instead of the typical anthrax rods that were expected. This was probably a true mutation, but was not so recognized, the authors, apparently believing it to be the result of impurity getting into their cultures. Because they have to be sure, they have to be right about their theory. The London Times eighteen eighty one, about three years later, quitted past as, saying before a section, this is probably could be the rest of it, all right, moving on cuting all right, so this is rabies right. According to the brabies is a very rare disease, except where dogs have been injected with rabies serum, in which case it is it very often develops. According to their views, a dog unable to find green grass to eat in winter is very apt to develop worms or maggots are both in the intestines, often perforating them and driving the dog frantic. In this condition, the dog will bite at everything blindly, foam at the mouth, and run them up, generally refusing water and seeking solitude. Hay, grass, hide or bones fed through the dogs will cause the irre double conditions to disappear. There are no real grounds for supposing that madness as found in humans occurs in dogs, nor can it be proved that the bite from a distracted animal can produce madness in anyone bitten. Further, so called rabies can be shown to be the direct result of serum injections. Competent authorities claim that in so called real rabies, a dog never foams at the mouth, but has a small amount of brownish stringy discharge hanging from the lips, and the eyes have a fiery glare. In epilepsy, the dog trembles his jaw, jaws chomp violently, and his voluntary muscles are powerfully convulsed. There is a copious discharge of white, frothy saliva. This is having laughed out seizure people from mother into epilepsy and bite their tongues all that stuff. He utters, sharp cries, and when recovering from the fit, the eyes are large. Nope, Yeah, that's it. Some doctors say that the bite of a rabbit dog is absolutely harmless to man. We'll look at that. Famous authority on dog diseases and hydrophobia looked up the records in many cities says over a million dogs and cats were handled by dog catchers in fourteen years, with many thousands of bytes, but no treatment, and not a single case of hydrophobia aka rabies appeared in these cases he and other doctors had posted for years, not probably on like telephone poles or something, or maybe telegraph poles, billboards whatever, the tom meeting board. Probably not on Facebook because it's like the eighteen hundreds, right, but they posted regardless for years, standing offers of one hundred to one thousand dollars, which is a lot. That's a lot, because we're talking about before they corrupt their money, right for a genuine case of dog hydrophobia, And no one and had no claimants, though thousands of dogs were being killed yearly because of scares, because of scares, one place claiming that two percent of those killed and one year had hydrophobia. So they didn't They were just killing animals anyway. It's another compulsory thing to anybody who gets bitten by a dog. The cavit killed, right, have the dog killed? These doctor as saying, These doctors say, chaining are muzzling a dog that has always been free, is apt to cause the very irritability we want to avoid. I'll read this one too, pastors. Streamment causes rabies. What do you think it does with any other pastures? Attempts at anything? And oh, I don't know anybody who follows germ theory, they all cause the thing that they say they're trying to stop, or something similar that looks similar in Man, they say. The death rate in France in cases of so called rabies is nineteen per one hundred, the highest in the civilized world, and the same as before the Pasture Institute was established. The cases of hydrophobia have enormously increased, while just across the Rhine in Germany hydrophobia is almost unknown. The year before pastors started the treatments, there were four deaths from hydrophobia in Paris, and how do you know if they're diagnosed right? The year after there were twenty two. Not only France as a whole, but each department of French and in fact every country that has allowed the pasture treatment quote unquote to be introduced to have all shown a sharp increase in the number of deaths from hydrophobia after such an introduction. And way, you know what's a good Marketer said, well, it's a good thing I got here when I did, because you haven't. You're in the middle of an epidemic here. We need to get more shots out or sell you a new one. To the top of that one not caring that who about their victims human or animal right And the biggest victim is the one who actually believes the shit well also the dead person. In England, there were several past year institutes doing a thriving business prior to nineteen oh two when the Commission was appointed to investigate rabies and the serum treatment, and the institutes were abolished back when you know, regulations were actually regulating something. They have had no hydrophobia, none since they claimed that over three thousand people died in England before nineteen oh two after being bitten by dogs and then taking the past year treatment. More recently, in London Hospital treated two six hundred and sixty eight persons bitten by dogs without using the pasture treatment and none of them developed hydrophobia. So Raybie's is a lie to everybody, perpetuated by the shot that you give your dog. And that's why we didn't give our dog one fucking sue me. Come at me, bo Bro, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna let my little tiny dog get injected with this needle. That's this fucking shut up. While these are not complete figures for England, there are nearly six thousand cases of dog by treated in institutions. And of these only and of these only those who had taken the pasture treatment died. Do we need to continue like to cause and effect here? Why not try something different? And there has never been a case of hydrophobia, no race read in Iceland blah blah blah blah blah, because they don't do that's your shit there in January first. On January first, nineteen twenty six, the AMMA heights is what they wrote, started to started to drive to abolish diph theoria by nineteen thirty by injecting toxic antitoxin toxin antiitoxin TAT into all school children. AMA is American Right Medical Association. This is we're talking about nineteen thirty. They wanted to do this started in nineteen twenty six in this country. They want to get rid of diphtheria into all school children in the country. And of course they started on the large cities where they had large health departments and many school doctors and nurses to push the sale of the pus. The figures when Charter do not indicate that diphtheria has been abolished, nor does it seem likely to be On the contrary, most of the largest cities had an increase for the years following. And that's it for now. You've been on for about two hours. Essay, Yeah, anyone, let me look with out the comments, I will have to buy there's some things I want to read about about the Avian flu because it's something that potentially will be popping up either as COVID two point zero or some other bullshit coming soon. There's gonna be another epidemic no matter what. Sorry set in motion. So we just got to figure out what the bullshit's going to be and hopefully show people so that they don't it's time so much. I don't care if st people do stupid things and get them.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I do because they have families and they drag their children in there too to get you know what I mean. Some people are halfway decent individuals that just do that stupid shit because it's just programming. And that's kind of sad, right, But it's when they drag other people in with their fucking politics because it's a cult and it's statism and it's scientism that the cult is and they have to drag you with it because it's only real if they make everybody else do it too, right, They police for the police, they police for the authorities. They rat you out, they dragged your friend, They try to emaculate your children at school without your consent. That's a freaking problem. That's a capital punishment problem if anybody tries to do that to your children. So I want to make as much of this information clear and refreshed in people's minds about how deadly shots are. And I'm going to continue doing that and talking about the microsimon and try to explain to people the hidden details of how health and life are seemingly going on, and why it is ridiculously stupid to follow the MDS, and why even not trying to find stuff, everything points to homeopathy and nutrition being the way to keep yourself fortified against illness in the first place. And I know two doctors who I respect very much who are the masters, and one of them can do touch therapy and the other one does homeopathy, and it seems like they both achieve the same positive results. And I've applied both to myself i was sick and when I had the kidney thing, and both improved my situation. Application at one application at a time. Right, So I tested on me too. Oh yeah, there's gonna be a oh my god. If I have to hear so in flattable more fucking time, I'm going to punch somebody in their face. I think that's even how the sun works. If they say that, they're just giving you an excuse to fucking take down some kind of grid or cause a disturbance somewhere and blame it away, just like they do with the fucking virus. Blame it away on something that you can't see or can't verify, so it's not them, right. There was also talk about the sowar event back then about it also, I think you guys are having a conversation, but I think also maybe you were talking to me. But yeah, that's why every time I see something I posted in Instagram, I snapshot it, and it's all a bunch of like whatever the Google News is stuff, And it's always all the things that NASA and other you know, astronomy sites will tell you that's going on up there, and it's solar flare this and solar this that and blah blah blah blah blah, and it's like, no, no, I don't believe that you haven't even know what the nature of the sun is, to be honest with you, And yeah, it makes an awfully convenient excuse when you decide to jerk around with our power grid or our communications. And I always say this, and it's true. And every shitty b movie you've ever watched, and even some of the good ones, they tell you what's what's the first thing you do? And what they do in Waco, the first thing you do when you're under siege, when you're when somebody's putting you under siege, when you're the authorities putting somebody in, you knock out their water, and you knock out their power to make it miserable inside. Right, So maskill they knock out your powder. They got your they not got your impilly to help, right, Uh, Joe, did you see what's going on down the road? No vacs at the border required. Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they got it out of it before they got to the border. No, I don't believe that. I don't believe that. I don't believe this part. I think I think it's the Free Rock.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: All the firefighters, all the all the first responders, all the military, They're not all dead, but they might be remote control. They might be easily turned off with a switch, or they might be able to be turned into berserk mode and just shoot everything in the fucking around their surroundings. And if you don't have to convince people who are seventy IQ in the first place by any other means, and you can just activate them and turn them into a forensic maniac with freaking superhuman strength, all the better. Uh she's a reporter who used to work for Jones. Well that makes her retarded as it is, and she probably does have an only fans page. Uh, let's see, it was a ran now our own, Yeah right, yes, yes, And there certainly wasn't the Jews that owns archive dot or just you know, building something so they could take it down, archiving everything there so that they could get rid of it and have you know, nice neat little piety, And that's seems to be. And a library may have been built in for one reason. But then when it's an when it's an archival museum level, when there's no other place you can find this stuff, and then you get a couple of those you know, who's the chosen people are walking through and you're hey, let it come on in. But everybody's happy here, everybody's friendly. Well, just assimilate and they don't. They use those places to get rid of your history while they're rewriting it, putting themselves in the middle of everything, claiming accomplishments that you were ancestors. Respond before, they're making you the bad guy, so you hate yourself white heye waite, guilt waite this white that yeah, yeah, yeah, just put in cash in it, yeah yeah, yeah yeah. And they go to the they go to the poor. This is Josh said. Remember the South Park episode where the magic was treated as treating his aids by putting money in a blender and drinking it. Yeah, and uh, we're just even being around it. But they're like then they go they're injecting gosh, and they go to like the poorest parts of Africa where there's a just there's not a there's not an age epidemic there either. By the way, there's a vaccine epidemic there. Uh, and say we have a good answer, just you and there's like all poor people like just use all your cash, and they're just and they drive away and they're just looking at it. It was hilarious, Like, yeah, great, thanks some occult wisdom. What did I do when I do it? I'm not I don't know. You guys would talk to each other? Sorry, you know, h anyhow, so that's gonna be it. I'm looking at the guys. I think you guys would talk to each other. Oh with sharing the ft JMI. Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah, yah, yeah yeah gotcha yeah yeah yeah yeah. I thought it was actually a really cool thing I did, and I wasn't aware. No, I just feel like I'm an a again. Thanks, thanks animals. So I was playing all these different fantasies in my mind about it. I must have just like stumbled upon my own brilliant So now I just realized was a joke. I'm gonna go hang myself now, Thanks Alex. It's kidding. Let's see he's laughing. All right, So here we go. We know, we know what we do at the end of the show. Because this is how, yeah, this is how. There's more of them. Oh you are here or maybe just maybe you are here exponseto residence. Yeah, I see you in their bush. Masta all right? So where am I at? So if you're in can you see my fucking screen, and I just yeah, you can. This is the FTJ media one. So if you just go to leave big farm behind right here and then code Ballbusters forty percent off, you should totally do that. And he's got that new series going on about homeopathy that everybody should understand and learn, and it freaking game changer. There's that, Okay, the gifts, something goes right here or about I'm one fifty to two hundred away. I don't know until it all hits, I don't know how. I'm just the take. I don't know what the total will be over there or whatever, but we're very close. And thank you to everybody who helped out. Bush Masters specifically, like carried everybody carried the whole thing across the line, and not everybody. Lots of people did help out, just saying a lot of people went above and beyond. Bush Master is one of them. Thank you, bush Master, And so with Alex. Alex did too. And if I missed anybody, it wasn't on purpose. I shitty memory, drove shit lovel holf hours yesterday. I am sorry. Yeah, I don't know if there's must not be a whole lot of European people here because I don't think he ever used a tippy stream. It doesn't matter because it gives something to go right there, all right, the cretins here, patreons right there, simper fryllc dot com. You click that. If you just clicked that one, then you can get to doctor Glitnin's by clicking that and then just using ball bussers to get the membership. You can go over to here and click doctor I'm not gonna pick his nouse, he's my friend.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You could click doctor Manzo's picture and then use this right here, copy and paste it for fifteen percent off the stuff on his site. Get his uh, get his book. I gotta right over here. It's a little bit too far for me to grab without having to take my headphones off, so I'm not going about it. And then azure, well boom, right there, we told you what to get. I'm about to get the multivite in myself personally, and maybe some more of the fulvic. And there's the fulbic chemic cassid right there. There's a Whole Food multi vitamin and the IP six I think is like the second page. Core Copper's right here. Good. Remember he said he's been taking the core copper and large doses for like two years and he's just now getting his copper up. But I asked him, I had to ask him. I said, is the mental clarity? Is there a more fluidi of thought now that you've been doing that? And he said yes, and you can totally tell the difference. So this is what I was saying about. You know, so a lot of these countries that we see people in there have nutrition different deficiencies, deficiencies because of deliberate starvation by you know, what they call republics that we installed so that they kill people that Ethiopia, all kinds of things like that. Right, So is the intellect is it something that intellect is? Empathy and intellect also contingent on I don't know, having the proper nutrition, would your in IQ increase if you weren't depleted all the time. I bet you there's a yes to that. Maybe not superstar geniuses, but I'm sure if you already have the material there that you know, I mean, the mental faculties potential, that it could decrease and increase to its potential given you having what you need to make everything function properly. So maybe we just maybe, hey, maybe that's what they're doing. Maybe that's why they're giving everybody things for free, so that they eat well and they become smarter. Probably not, it's probably just to piss us off, so you go after them. So don't do that. Go after the people that want us to go after them. Instead, they wear small hats and they pretend to be politicians on TV. Uh yeah, I P six is some interness't bring that one's a little bit on the but if it's uh, if it lasts a while, I mean ten dolences. I don't know how much of scoop is. So that's a general wellness. But you want to start high and go lower so you can knock the shit out of yourself. The ship be in the garbage, not punch yourself in it, you know. I mean I just say any five, all right, but there you go. And and last thing, I keep on hitting wrong, all right. So now you're over here, we're just gonna make everything not not kind of, it's just going to be all of the place, right, So you see that there, you see that there gifts and go ninety one total over the last three years that I've had this up urb, whatever it's been because before it was it was an attempt that was failed, and I just turned into a general a general fund for the show. And then you know when I first announced this, that's when I turned back into for the thank you, thank you anonymous, and thank you Kevin Kevin. Lots of people pop up in here, a lot Blake also, thank you bush Master. I don't want to you know, it's all on the public page anyway, guy would go pro you're the man. Everybody thank you, and this goes on obviously, keep looking. But the update, most recent one was October second, and there you go. But thank you to everybody's been cheching in. I can't wait to start building this computer. I'm so sick of this one. I get all this GoPro inform stuff and I'm like, what am I gonna do with it? Now? My RAM in my laptop sucks and I need to get two cards for that to boost up the RAM so that it doesn't drag ass and make the video choppy when I'm doing transfers. And then this one it's like I don't have any place to upload it too, because all the everything's jacked up. I have an external hard drive here that makes a horrific noise. Now I didn't know they went bad, and I also didn't realize it was a mechanical one. I thought it was an extr SSD solid state device and I was wrong. So anyway, so now I've got all this cool stuff, I want to share it. I want to actually start a channel or maybe just do a variety on here, different topics, family fun stuff, vlog type stuff. Like I did the whole thing with our trip yesterday. That's on the go pro. I'll do the gym videos. I haven't really put too many together because it's really time consuming. So if I do what I want to be able to do it right the way I want to, with all the effects you know, and all that stuff. But I can't until I got everything together. So I remember I would spend all day on an hour video to our video making all these finding all these pictures, these images and have them pop up when I was doing the post production. It took forever. It was fun, But I also had the store taking care of all my problems right like it was taking care of the income for the family. I don't have that really. I get the orders when I get them, and it is what it is. So by the way hot sauce, you know, to find it. I don't know why all my ingredients have doubled in price. Maybe there was. Are all the peppers that they grow for these things? Are they all grown in fucking North Carolina, Tennessee and Florida. I don't know. Sounds it seems like it might be because everything's doubled the price anyhow, because are the best and I like do that. Man, I'm really not gonna hang myself by the way, all right, I had a good time, looks do it again tomorrow, or maybe it'll just be me on Stefan show if I am around. Then I gotta get serious again. I gotta I gotta put together my I mean it this time. I'm gonna do this pre workout. We're gonna put it on this on the on the site. It might be pre order at first because I'll probably have to get a different scoop size, but that should only take a couple of days to get here once I really, once I figure out what that scoop size would have to be, assuming all things are blended evenly, you know, if I need a gram of this thing and a gramm of that thing to be a doors by any four grams of this other thing like citralline or something like that. Then I have to make sure that it's at least a six gram cup spot scoop, right, you know what I mean? So I gotta factor all that in and figure it out and then and it's gonna be non stim no stimulation, no stimulants, no Adave is gonna be a clean source. Lots of people already have or r on stuff that aren't exactly natural exercisers, if you will, natural bodybuilds, so extra might actually not be so great for them because they're already just and then you can always just grab primatine, tab the ephedrin, or you can grab an energy drink if you need a stim and the other things that actually help you, you know, neutrify you. That way, it's usable for everybody. And you don't avoid it because there's already, like I don't know, caffeine an hydros two three hundred minilligrams in it, you know what I mean, You don't have to worry about that if it doesn't have any stem in it. I think That's how I'm gonna roll with it, and shirts, Okay, I'll get down the gelato, and I'll make up some ideas. That's a good idea, good job. I have to figure out what they did. Anyway, I think they might be I might be able to interface some kind of like shop with them, maybe with my other website. I'll say, I'll see because I have to do like I have to do in like custom to make that order, and I have to do by size, so if you're a medium but someone else is small, like I have to literally design the shirt all over again. There's there's so stupid but the Tea Spring it discharges too much, and I can't bring myself to any of those other places, like, well most people, it's a new person said, well, most people charge thirty. There was some other like whatever it wasn't it wasn't Tea Spring or create Spring whatever, but something like that. It's like, well, we usually get thirty four or nine before. When you charge thirty four, we take twenty four. I'm like, who the fuck spills spends thirty five dollars for a T shirt? And I said, I go, I'm not going to overcharge somebody for something you can get for three dollars retail at Michael's without a print on it the guilt dan shirts. There they are freaking three dollars. I'm not and you want me to charge them three hundred times that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry about that, Hope. Could I have kids or cats? It's kidding, Yeah, no, I I'll hear in. Uh yuma. It sucks. I tried it for a long time. It was successful until the heavy winds would come or the whatever the hell moss that dropped the freaking bombs that look like little I don't know, they're turning into like these What the hell is the name of the green hornworms? Hornworms? Is that what they're called? The big green thing? Well, they start off little green, but in the morning, when you find them and your plants look twigs, and the only like tomatoes and peppers, Apparently the whole thing's a freaking twig and there's this big, fat, stupid worm on there. You rip off if you can find them, And it's because the lost that night tear them apart. So I gotta get that greenhouse if I'm gonna try it again. But to keep up with a hot sauce business, how many Kyan peppers do you think I'm gonna have to grow? I mean I'd rather focus on the hotter peppers that are more expensive for me to get, that are seasonal, because there's no such thing as seasons here. That's why I used to laugh when people said, oh, the pool is closed for the season in Miami. In Fort Lauderdy, I'm like, what fucking season? Hot or hotter? What are you talking about? It's no season, all right. Yeah, I got to a public pool and I was like, they like, yeah, that's close for the season. I'm like, ninety three degrees today, Alright, later, guys,