Speaker 1: Good morning, Cooner. Contrary, okay ay ya yai ho Okay, things are now heating up on the Russia Gate front. That story obviously we talked about it yesterday, but it's now getting bigger and bigger and bigger. So just to very quickly recap, as many of you know, if you listen to yesterday show, Toulci Gabbert on Friday declassified over a hundred documents and files which now show beyond the shadow of a doubt that President Barack Houssein Obama the dear later on December ninth, twenty sixteen, we have the date. We even have the specific meeting specifically ordered his then CIA director John Brennan, his then FBI director James Came, his then Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, his then National Security advisor Susan Rice, and his then Secretary of State Jeffresoit John Kerry to manufacture evidence to frame Donald Trump, to fabricate intel claiming that Trump was an agent of Russia, that he colluded with Putin, and that they worked together to essentially steal the election from Hillary Clinton, while the day before he had gotten the consensus view of the entire intelligence community that Russia did not interfere in the election, and there was no collusion between Trump Russia, Trump putin Trump Kremlin whatsoever. And yet they deliberately suppressed and buried that previous days concluded, which was the culmination of months of intelligence analysis, which at a presidential daily briefing saying there was no there was no collusion, there was no coordination whatsoever between the Russians and Trump. Obama killed it, buried it, deep sixed it, and then said, we've got to manufacture a crime. We've got to pin this and frame it on Trump. We need to subvert him, undermine him, destroy him, and sabotage his presidency. This is, without question, the biggest scandal in American history, bigger than Watergate, bigger than any other scandal you could possibly think of. President Trump is now doing meme after meme. In fact, I don't know if you saw one of his latest videos where he is now taunting Obama and Hillary Clinton and Brennan call me and Clapper that they will be sent off in handcuffs. According now to multiple media reports, this is now how things stand. Tulci Gabbert wants a full investigation, arrests and prosecution President Trump now says, let's take on the deep state and put all of them in jail, full investigation, full of prosecution, arrests, all the way around. However, there is ferocious resistance now from Pambondi, the Attorney General. She doesn't want to do it, as I predicted yesterday, Cash Patel, Dan Bongino, they don't want to touch this with a ten foot poll backing Pam Bondye is Chief of Staff Susie Wiles, She is telling the President to stay away from this, that this be a stick of dynamite that could blow up on the presidency because by going down the road of investigations and arrests, it will consume the presidency, according to her, and he will not be able to get anything done. So Susie wilds Now is turning out to be a major supporter of the criminal deep state. She doesn't want Trump to touch any of them. Send no one to jail. Ignore this move on, pretend like none of this ever happened. And Tulci Gabbard never declassified any of these documents. And then came Mike Johnson, the Speaker of the House, gave an interview to David Brody on Russia Gate. And here is what he said. And he remember before he was elevated the House Speaker and that coup that was launched by Matt Gates against Vian McCarthy. He sat on the House Intelligence Committee that was investigating the twenty sixteen election Russia collusion, Russia Gate, and how they desperately Crossfire Hurricane as it was called, the operation that sought to frame Trump as an agent of Madarasha. Listen now to Speaker Johnson saying, I've looked at a lot of this information and I'm telling you every word of it is true. Tulca Gabbert is right. Something needs to be done. Roll cut one, Mike.
Speaker 2: Before I became Speak of the House, I served on the House Judiciary Committee, which had jurisdiction over a lot of this, and we knew what was happening. We knew intuitively, and we were gathering the evidence as we were investigating all of this ourselves. We knew the Russia collusion thing.
Speaker 3: Was a hoax.
Speaker 2: They used it as a basis to attack the President. Mercella. I served on his impeachment defense teams twice. That would be unheard of in history that a president would be impeached twice on such Spurliss claims. But in those processes, as we were preparing for those defenses, as we were investigating with our oversight, responsibility and judiciary, we recognize that the people who are being called out now were involved in a scheme. We knew that it was. It was a shameless false set of accusations, and yet they perpetuated the lie on the American people, and they looked right into the camera and just lined clearly, and they knew what they were up to the whole time. So there must be accountability for that now.
Speaker 1: So that now that that's pushing Pam Bondi Now basically this is very important. I know he does it in that Mike Johnson loyally way. I mean, could you put a little lumph behind it when you talk, you know a little energy, a little passion. But it doesn't matter. It's the words that matter. It's the content that matters with him. So here it is. Now he's now saying no, he's telling Susie Wiles, and he's telling Pam Bondi, and he's telling Cash Betel and Dan Bongino. No, we're not sweeping this under the rug. So we're going to have at a minimum here it comes. We're going to start with congressional hearings. He says, people now need to be named, they need to be flushed out, smoked out, they need to be put under oath, and if need be, I will issue subpoenas and we will put them up in front of Congress and under oath they will have to answer for what they did. Listen now to Mike Johnson roll cut one a a mic.
Speaker 2: The greatest threat of all this is not just what they've done to President Trump as an individual. It's what they're doing to the institutions. Even broader than that. They have diminished the people's faith in our system of justice itself, in the institution of the Department of Justice and the institution of the FBI, and are critical functions that are played in a constitutional republic. And so we're in the process of restoring trust and rebuilding if he was belief in our system of justice itself, and it's an extraordinary challenge that was brought about because people were involved in a sinister plot, and so there must be accountability.
Speaker 1: So he's saying, look, I'm not bearing this. There's going to be accountability now. I think frankly, this is coming from Trump. Johnson works very closely with Trump. He's worked closely with him now for the last six months. And I think Trump picked up the phone and basically said, look, it's tall CI and I against the entire administration. My DOJ doesn't want to touch this. My FBI doesn't want to touch this. They don't want to go up against the deep state. I got my chief of staff is petrified. She keeps backing Bondie in every fight. And so I need some help. I need some help. Tulsea Gabbard needs some help. Mike, can you help? And Mike is saying, yeah, where's going to be accountability? So listen now to speaker Johnson. Now, look now, listen to what he says. This is very important. We have to follow the truth no matter where it leads. He's setting up now subpoenas and hearings under oath, depositions under oath roll cut one B.
Speaker 2: My, I think we have a responsibility to follow the truth where it leads, and to do it in an unbiased fashion, to do the effectively the opposite of what that other team did. They're engaging a partisan political plot to take down you know, their their their foe, and the other party. We need to be about the rule of law and bringing order to the chaos and searching out the truth because the American people are owed those answers.
Speaker 1: And so now he floats something that many of us are pushing for very aggressively. It's time now for a special council to investigate all of it. Obama, Brennan, call me Clapper, Hillary Clinton, all of them. Let there now be at a DOJ level, high level with massive power to investigate the issue subpoenas answerable to Pam Bondi, the Attorney General. If she doesn't want to do it, get a new Attorney general, but get a special prosecutor and go after this once and for all. Roll cut one see, Mike.
Speaker 2: And I do expect that whether there's a special Council appointed, which some are suggesting, and or in conjunction with the House investigations, that we will get the answers and there will be accountability to the extent that we're able to do that, referring people to the DOJ for prosecution in any other measure that is appropriate as we begin to uncover more of the fact.
Speaker 1: All right, so he's thrown down the gauntlet. He's not going to bury this. He wants a special prosecutor. There's going to be House committees, There's going to be investigations, subpoenas, depositions, and criminal referrals. He's not going to let Pam Bondi and Susie Wiles this time a blow smoke and get people to look the other way. My question to you, now that Mike Johnson, the third most powerful man in government, the Speaker of the House, is siding with both President Trump and Tulca Gabbard, will Obaman now be deposed, will he be subpoenaed, will he be put under oath? And will we finally start to see a real criminal investigation and please God, some actual arrests and prosecution. Okay, the noose now, as I said, is starting to tighten. It's tightening on Brennan, it's tightening on Clapper on call me, on all of these deep state criminals. Now, what is very clear is that Pambondi does not want to investigate or prosecute anybody. She is working ferociously behind the scenes to try to discredit Tulsi Gabbard to try to downplay this massive scandal. She doesn't want it on her plate. She wants to do everything humanly possible to deflect from this and to move on now. She's also leaking to Fox News. If you've noticed, Fox Now is not aggressively pursuing this story. She is very close with Fox News in particular. Yes, she goes on quite often. Basically to me, that is her job. Her job is to go on Fox and to yak on the air and to make sure her hair is done and her makeup is perfect. And you know she's obviously they're setting her up to be their next legal analyst. That's very clear. But it's a two way street. They also get a lot of information and a lot of access through Pambondy. So when you talk about and through Homan as well, So you want to talk about I'm you know, ice raids, big stories regarding illegal aliens, outrage criminal stories where Fox is getting it, you know, getting a scoop ahead of everybody else. That's because Pambondi and her people are feeding Fox. So Fox wants that access and that's why they're going to essentially work with Pambondy and do what Pambondi says. And so if you've noticed most Fox News shows aren't even discussing it. If they do, it is very low on their list of priorities. And already I was just watching a little bit yesterday and already they put their talking heads on high bar. That says, a high bar to indict anybody, very high legally. I don't know if this can be done. You know, maybe Congress can look into this, and maybe there can be a report, and maybe, you know, something can be done with an investigation, But in terms of general pressing charges and having you know, the DOJ actually arrest people, very high bar, almost impossible. So they're already trying to give her a way out by claiming, you know, we're asking for the moon. Now, notice when it came to Trump on nothing on lies, and not just lies, but on the pettiest things, imaginable ledgers. What did he put in a ledger? Basically bookkeeping. They want to throw him in prison for five hundred years, classified documents that he was entitled to have as former president of the United States. They wanted to put him in prison for hundreds of years, unleash the FBI to raid his home with guns blazing. Suddenly, now you have the greatest trees in his conspiracy. As Tulsi Gabbert put it, she's right in American history, and all of a sudden high bar Oh, I thought this is gonna be tough. I don't think they can do it. I want you to listen now to Mike Johnson, because the key figure, the ringleader, and the mastermind was Obama, and he now says, if we've got to bring him in under oath and subpoena him and depose him, then we're going to do it. And if it makes him uncomfortable, well he's got no one to blame but himself because he was the one that orchestrated this, masterminded this, and oversaw all of it. Roll cut one d a mic.
Speaker 2: Does it get tricky at all with the former president President Obama looking at what his role in this is and bringing him in for some sort of deposition, potential subpoena, Well, listen, I mean I can't. We have no concern about that. If it's uncomfortable for him, he shouldn't have been involved in in overseeing this, which is what it appears to us has happened. There's a lot of allegations on the table. Our job is to go and follow each of those trails and to find out the truth. So those are those are very serious allegations with very serious implications. But we're going to have very serious people working on it, and we will get the answers.
Speaker 1: So okay. So he's now setting the table for a full court press, a full congressional investigation with full subpoena power. He's calling for a special counsel. He's urging it, which is I think where Trump wants to go with this now? Already I got a great tax sixty one seven. By the way, you can text the cooner man seven zero four seven zero seven zero four seven zero six one seven Jeff. The perfect special prosecutor, Matt Gates. I love it, Oh, I love it appoint someone like Matt Gates, someone who's not afraid to challenge and take on to swamp, who's not afraid to make actual recommendations that people be prosecuted, indicted and go to prison, Who's not afraid to leave every stone unturned and to go after all of them. I mean this, this could be one of the most momentous decisive decisions in the history of American politics. And so the question now is what's going to happen. Who is going to prevail in this massive internal struggle? And will Obama ever be deposed? Will a subpoena be issued? And will he be forced to testify under oath? Six one seven two six x sixty eight sixty eight is the number. I want to take all of your calls after the break. Will justice be done? Or will the deep state prevail again? And if ham Bondi continues to resist Trump on arresting and indicting these criminals, is it time for her to go? Six one seven two six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, lines are jammed. I want to go right to the phone lines. Just before I do, though, This is an absolutely brilliant point from Larry. Larry messaged me just a couple of minutes ago, and I think he hit the nail right on the head regarding the conflict or the internal contradiction, the doubt that Trump is having right now. Jeff, good morning. Here is my concern. President Trump is trying to split the baby. He wants to get Obama investigated charged, but also doesn't want to fire anyone and appear like he made bad choices in his picks of like Comy's kid messing up both the Epstein and Ditty cases. I fear Bondie might botch it on purpose. Now that's an interesting point, but no, look, there's no question he's very conflicted about what to do. Why. On the one hand, it's very obvious you go on true social you look at the videos that he's putting out, the memes, it's, you know, Obama in handcuffs, Bondye sorry, Brennan and Comy and Clapper and Hillary all in handcuffs. They're all going to prison, and he's taunting them, and he's telling them it's coming. Justice is coming. Get ready, You're gonna pay for what you've done. You're gonna go to jail. So you can clearly see he sides with Toulca Gabbard all the way. He believes not only is this seditious, seditious conspiracy, and that this was pure treason at the highest level, and that there should be serious investigations and prosecutions. But on the other hand, he's got an attorney general that he's invested now a lot of his political capital in who he keeps saying, you know, she's doing a fantastic job. He doesn't want to get rid of her. That would be again an admission that he made a bad choice at AG following the debacle in his first term with Jeff Sessions and Bill Barr. And it's also very early in his second term. It's not you know, she hasn't even put in one full year yet. So he clearly doesn't want to cut her loose because politically it would make him look very bad. He would take a real political pr hit. On the other hand, this woman seems to be either out of her league and out of her depth, or she's petrified to the deep state. She's scared for whatever reason, she's scared. So whatever it is, he's got a problem now with his own DJ and these two blowhards, Cash Pattel and Dan Bongino at the FBI. And now he's got Susie Wiles's chief of staff weighing in and siding with both Bondi, Patel and Bongino to leave these criminal conspirators alone. Now, her argument is not that she's afraid of the deep state. Her argument is, well, know, you start going down the road of arresting a former president and putting CIA directors and FBI directors in jail, that's going to take all the oxygen out of the room, and you won't be able to push forward and enact your agenda. That's the strenuous argument she's making behind the scenes. My counter argument is an obvious one. You can walk and shoegum at the same time. That's why you have a Department of Justice. That's why you have a Federal Bureau of Investigation. They're supposed to take care of this. So Trump should be worrying about taxes and fight, you know, dealing with Russia and Ukraine and the border and everything else. But when it comes to something like this, which is clearly hi, these are high crimes and misdemeanors. You don't get higher crimes than this. Well, that's why you have a DOJ and an FBI. In other words, they got to start doing their jobs. And I don't just mean going after illegals, which is great, but that's low hanging fruit. I'm talking about deep state criminals. And you don't get more criminal than discabal And now we have the smoking gun on Barack Obama and frankly Hillary Clinton. This was all manufactured by them and it was clear collusion, no question. Now it's there in black and white. Tolca Gabbard has delivered the receipts. Not only has she delivered the receipts, and then the next coming days, even more whistleblowers are going to come out who worked in the intelligence community and say, no, we told them there was no Russian there was no interference, there was no collusion between Trump and Putin. This was forced upon us by Obama, by Brennan, by Clapper, by Hillary, by John Carey, and by Susan Rice. They cooked the intelligence and then they fed it to the media, who then went around the clock lying to the American people through a relentless propaganda campaign. Now, I'm sorry, but as Tulsa Garbert eloquently put it, this strikes at the very foundation, at the very integrity of our constitutional republic. Now, if Pam Bondy's not up for the job, if she's too scared, if she's just out of her league, out of her depth, which is fine, then step down and let's appoint someone who's not afraid to go after these people. But right now she's clinging. Why she's clinging to her position because the strategy is obvious. She wants to hang around for about a year get her year in maybe eighteen months, and then write a best selling memoir My Time at the DOJ, and get a lucrative TV contract at Fox News. It's clear that's this is for her a career stepping stone, and the fact that she's not capable, the fact that she's not up to the job. And by the way, same thing with Cashptel and Dan Bongino. I'm just to be brutally honest, I never understood why Bongino was qualified to be deputy FBI director. Cashpatel, to me, is a big disappointment because I thought he would have been an excellent FBI director. I turned out to be wrong on that. But Bongji, you know, he's a secret service guy. He should have been made head of the secret Service. He's got no, he doesn't have investigative skills, real law. I don't mean law enforcement as in protecting people, but law enforcement in terms of prosecuting people, investigating criminals, going after criminals, making cases against criminals. He hardly knows anything about that. So I always thought the pick of Bongino as a deputy FBI director that always seemed to be a little bit bizarre. And he's another one out of his league, out of his depth. All talk, no action. So here is where things stand now. With Speaker Mike Johnson weighing in. He's saying, look, you guys can delay, deflect, distract all you want. We're going to be issuing subpoenas. We're going to go after Obama. We're gonna hold hearings, we're going to have depositions, and we're going to make criminal referrals. And if Trump is willing, we're willing to support him on a special Council. So my question to you, who do you side with now in this deep division within the Trump administration? And should Obama be subpoenaed, deposed and put under oath six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Linda in Medford, Thanks for holding, Linda, and welcome.
Speaker 4: Thank you for taking my call, my pleasure. If he doesn't do anything to these individuals, what is the message. If you're powerful enough and have enough money, you don't have to worry about being held accountable. It would put such a bad faith on our justice system.
Speaker 1: I agree, Linda. I think look, this is where the rubber meets the road. Either we have equality under the law and true justice for all or they're going to entrench a two tier justice system. And remember Trump ran on ending our our two tier justice system. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Is it now time for Trump to call a special prosecutor and investigate Obama, Clapper, Brennan, Comy, Hillary, the whole corrupt gang, and should Obama now be subpoenaed, deposed and put under oath six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Speaker Mike Johnson says it's coming. He wants full accountability, buddy, and he says he's going to pursue this now, no matter where it leads. Dave, our Western PA constitutionalist correspondent out in the Pittsburgh area, Thanks for holding, Dave, and welcome.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Jeff.
Speaker 3: How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 1: Very good, Dave, very good, good, Jeff.
Speaker 5: I want to start up the phone call. First of all, Jeff, I'm going to tell you some sentinel aside. I had to bury my great names on Sunday, okay, and that broke my heartst and half Jeff, and I mean to sound inhuman, but I couldn't try any more tears because I need Salena till my eyes, buddy. But listen, all these young people out there, give up the drugs. Listen to nameswy Ragan and just say no. Okay, Jeff, because I tore my heart and half acre marine. It takes a lot to break my heart.
Speaker 1: Well, Dave, I know, I know you messaged me and you told me in private, and I'm happy you're sharing it with everybody because people need to know how dangerous drugs are and the scourge of fentanyl. It is. It is killing our country, it really is. And Dave, my deepest condolences to you, to your family, to everybody's to me. To lose a child is I don't know, I don't know, you know, her mother. I don't know how that poor woman is going to recover. There's a hole in her heart and it's never going to be filled, and so it's just it's unthinkable. So I truly my deepest condolence is my my deepest sympathies, Dave, to you and to your whole family.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it. Jeff, thank you. And I want to tell you something, Jeff. You know, as a veteran, I didn't fight for this. I didn't fight for the deep state to turn on Trump like this. Either Obama needs to go to jail. Same thing with Hunt to Biden with this big mouth in that interview recently. I know what I'm talking about that, Jeff. But these punks need to be put in their place. And the Deep Day wants to come after me. You better try, because I'm from Salem. I'll put a hets on them, Jeff, I don't care. So the long story short, buddy, that state needs to pay. You know, they're afraid of Trump. They're afraid of him, like Jack to Lacrosse, Okay, Jeff, And they need to pay, you know, Pam BONDI needs to get out of there. We need to get the guy from Texas. You knew the attorney general down there and get Ken Paxtons.
Speaker 1: Oh he's a pit bull, Dave. If this guy was ag Oh, he'd be snarling, he'd be I mean, he'd be you know, I mean, he'd be jumping off his feet, jumping out of his chair to be issuing indictments. She's, Dave. I don't know what it is with her. She seems to be timid, afraid, shy, uncertain. She's always looking around as if she doesn't really know what's going on. I don't know if the job is too big for her. I don't know if she's been threatened. I don't know what it is. But she's like she's been neutered. It's not that she's a bad ag. She's not a bad ag. She's just almost a bit like Sessions. She's a nothing ag. She just doesn't do very much. And Cash Patel and I know he and Dan Bongino are very good friends, which is why I think Cash Patel brought in Dan Bongino. But you know Cash Patel, you read his book, Government Gangsters. He was gonna put everybody in prison. He literally talks about Crossfire, Hurricane, you know. He talks about the deep state operation, their mission to take out Trump, what Tulci Gabbard now has proven and exposed. So he talks about all of this, and he says himself in the book, Brennan, I'm gonna put him behind bars, call me behind bar, like they're all going behind bars.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: He's FBI director and she's given him, Dave, all of the evidence, the receipts, the paperwork, the files, the documents on a silver platter. Nothing gone a wall, nothing, nothing, he says nothing. Dan Bongino says nothing. I don't know. Are they on vacation. I mean, seriously, what are they doing? I'd love to know, but I'll tell you this, they're not pursuing this, and they've let it be known in the media. They don't want to touch this with a ten foot poll. I'm like, well, I thought, this is why you guys came to Washington. This is literally why you guys came to Washington to put corrupt gangsters, deep state criminals in prison. And Tolci Gabbart has you know, I mean, she's just she's just handed it to you on a silver tray. And they don't want to do it. They don't want to do it, and they're backed by Susie Wiles. And it's now Trump and Gabbard against his own administration. And now you've got, Thank the Lord, you've got Mike Johnson coming in and saying, well, we're not gonna let it go. So Congress is gonna put maximum pressure, so we'll see what happens. Dave, are you disappointed in Pam Bondy? Has she let you down?
Speaker 5: Ken patched? And you know, Jeff we need him for Attorney general. You know, I mean Jeff, my gat My, my nephew in law who lives in Florida. You listen, I think in the western part of the Peninsula state. And he says, even when Brodie was Attorney General, he knew something was about it. They said she did a great job, but he said there was just something about it. He couldn't understand that. I just didn't like. Well, the colors are coming to full blossom right now, Jeff.
Speaker 1: So I agree, No, I agree, and again my my deepest condolence is Dave. I know your family appreciate it. Buddy, going to have a lot hard time. God bless you, Dave, and thank you for that call. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight Susie in Carlisle. Thanks for holding Susie and welcome, good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Jeff, Thank you for taking my call. My pleasure and deepest condolences to Dave. I have no words. There's no greater hurt. So first and foremost, we the people are entitled to justice. Absolutely get everyone from Obama's administration that was in that room on December ninth, two thousand and sixteen, in four depositions. If they try and use the fifths I don't know. Put him in jail with contempt until they are willing to talk. Unfortunately, the reality of this is, even if we do get the depositions and we do get the actual facts of what we already know, what we suspect, Obama is not going to jail. It's a sad reality.
Speaker 5: He's not going to jail.
Speaker 6: Hillary is not going to jail. However, I one feel that everybody else call me, all of them should absolutely go to jail. As an example, we need to make this very public. This has to stop. If we don't stop this now, the next two hundred and fifty years of our nation is only going to get more complicated, more difficult, and it's going to be harder and harder to keep our sovereignty, keep our nation. We must protect our nation. I don't care about optics here. I don't care they committed crimes. Preason is a crime against this country, against we, the people who are entitled to justice.
Speaker 1: Susie. I couldn't said it better myself, and I think you really, I think you put your finger on it. This is about the future survival of our republic. In fact, that's what Tulca Gabbert is saying look, just stand back objectively, Okay, just objectively. This is what they did. And there's no it's no longer we think it, we suspect it. We were ninety nine point nine percent sure. Now it's one hundred percent right, as I like to say, one thousand percent. It's there, black and white files, reports, memos, emails, documents, it's all there. It's all there. Tulca Gabbert dotted her eyes, crossed her t's. They didn't just destroy evidence, they didn't just suppress intelligence. They suppressed intelligence that said the person that was elected by the American people, Donald J. Trump up never colluded with Russia, his campaign, never coordinated or colluded with Pultin, the Kremlin, Russians, Russia. That he was one thousand percent innocent. And the very next day Obama kills it and says this will never see the light of day. And then the very next day says, now, remember he's not just targeting an innocent man. He is targeting now the incoming president of the United States, who just defeated Hillary Clinton, far and square. He beat her. That was the choice of the American people. That was the voters decided that. And then he told his national security cabal. We're gonna frame him. We're gonna lie. I'm telling all of you, you're gonna put together evidence which is false evidence. You're gonna manufacture intelligence that doesn't exist through the Steel Dosier that Hillary Clinton fedim which they knew by that time they knew it was completely discredited, completely, and then said, the FBI is going to conclude he's an agent of Russia. Go CIA, He's an agent of Russia. Go, Director of National Intelligence, He's an agent of Russia.
Speaker 5: Go.
Speaker 1: He even appointed people. And you're going to talk to the Washington Post, Go you the New York Times, Go CNN. Go. And what we're going to do is we are going to implement a coup. We're going to sabotage his presidency to the point that ala Watergate. Remember that was their goal to drive him from office. And they almost had him. They had him on the ropes. He was in trouble. They had the Mueller investigation, he was in trouble. They had the media going twenty four to seven, twenty four to seven, twenty four to seven. Look, they created a crisis between US and Russia. We're lucky this thing didn't end up in World War III. They corrupted the entire FBI, the entire CIA, the entire intelligence community, the entire Justice Department. And this is the other point Mike Johnson's making. He goes what they did. The American people now have no faith in their institutions. How is this country going to survive? And it was all done because they never thought Trump was gonna win, because they were so arrogant, they were so overconfident, they were so drunk with power that they couldn't possibly believe that they were going to be defeated in an election and that all of their crimes that they had been committing would then eventually be exposed. Now, if if there is no justice this, remember, look in a nutshell, here's the crime. Our intelligence community, the deep state implemented a coup against the United States, against the sitting president of the United States, and against the American people. Now this is a monster. This is a monster. This is like the Roman Republic becoming the Roman Empire. You don't go back. And what they're telling us now is that this deep state runs America, that these unelected, unaccountable bureaucrats, the Brennans, the Comers, the Clappers, that these oligarchs, these political crime families, which is what you saw in the Roman Empire. It's just everything is coming back that the Obamas, the Clinton's, the Bidens, they're untouchable and they run this country. We don't run this country through our elected representatives. Now they've been caught. See this is a situation. Now they've been caught. We know it. Fulcy Gabbart got him. We got him ten years ago. We exposed you, me, everybody. But now we really we've got the whole the pay per trail, as they say, we've got it. We've got the receipts. It's there, there's no denying it. Now we're gonna let this monster, this leviathon just continue. Well, then they can do anything. They're gonna say that to us and to everybody. Hey, we stole a twenty twenty election, We implemented a coup. We framed an innocent man, We framed the sitting president of the United States and paralyzed his presidency for four years. And you're still not gonna do anything about it because you're too chicken. I can't say the word, yeah, you're too chicken. Crap. You know what I really want to say, You're too scared, because none of you have the guts to stand up to us, because we scare you so much. Now I'm telling you, they were behind the assassination of Trump. Everybody knows it. They were clearly behind. They tried to bankrupt his multi billion dollar financial empire. They tried to put him in prison over nothing. Any lesser man, any man who wasn't worth billions, and I mean billions, would have been destroyed by them, no other part. They would have broken me, They would have broken anybody. I can't afford hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars in fines. I can't afford tens of millions of dollars in legal fees. I can't, so any other person, you'd be in jail on trumped up charges. They tried to kick him off the ballot. They raided his home, the FBI with guns blazing, kill shoot the kill orders. By the grace of God, he wasn't there. If he was there, they would have shot him. And they're just going to walk. They're just going to skate and thundernose haa. So where do we go from here? It's like a monster, It's just going to get bigger and bigger and stronger and stronger. That's what's going to happen. It's the end of our republic. This is treason at the highest possible level. Now that there's even a single doubt in Pam Bondi's mind that she should go forward, she's got to go. Cash Patel and Dan Bongino should resign in disgrace. I mean, this is it, this is what it's all about. If you can't stand for this, what can you stand for? And the amazing thing is, again Trump is willing to do battle. Trump is saying, let's go. I gotta say some of his memes and videos are really they're very funny. I mean it's serious, but it's funny. That's just the way Trump is. But he's saying, he's basically saying this was a criminal conspiracy by people who despise and hate the American people and our republic, and that they try to unlawfully, illegally, dictatorially bring him down, and that these criminal that these criminal traders were operating in the shadows, and now light has been exposed. Now Tulci Gabbard is putting her life on the line because that's what they do to people. You really challenge them. You're dead or members of your family are dead. That's how they wrote, that's how they roll. Now Tulci Gabbard is willing to challenge them. Trump is willing to challenge them. I can't believe this. But Mike Johnson, now I never thought the guy had it in him, but there he is. He's willing now to go in the arena himself. Now the question has to be to Susie Wiles and especially to Bondie Patel in Bongino, where's your guts, where's your courage, where's your patriotism? Where's your talk? I don't know how many years Bongino has been shooting his mouth off and cash Ptel. If you want, I'll play you the podcast, one after another. It'll make you throw up. Everybody in Washington's going to go to jail the way these guys were talking, and now they're like church mice. So no, Susie, there's no question. This is it. And look, put Obama under oath. He's going to lie under oath. He's gonna have to lie under oath. Put them all under oath. They're all going to have to lie, or they're going to have to try to invoke the Fifth Amendment, which is just as damning. At a bare minimum. At a bare minimum, let the country and the world finally know who Barack Hussein Obama really is, who Hillary Rotten Clinton really is. Let the truth. Let them see the truth. It will destroy the Democratic Party. Susie. Final word to you, I mean, am I wrong?
Speaker 6: No, you're one correct. Once they do depose them, they need to put those records public. We the people are entitled to justice. We the people are entitled to be able to combat this evil.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, Susie. I'm with you all the way. Thank you very much for that call. Let me ask all of you agree, disagree? John in Lowell, thanks for holding John, and welcome.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Jeff, Hi John, Jeff. Maybe this is wishful thinking, Okay, Bondi doesn't want it, Bongino doesn't want it, Potel doesn't want it. Could this possibly be a setup to bypass them? Leave Trump no choice? Is it the adjunct general that it's the attorney general in the military.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm titled.
Speaker 3: Could you repeat that John is the adjunct general the main attorney general for the military. Yes, I might have the title. It is Okay, you know what, put it before them. The only way this is going to work, Jeff is military tribunals. They're not going to go try to table military Jeff, It's not going to happen. And then televise it so everyone knows there's no cananigans and it's put out there pure fact on TV. This is what it is. This is, this is, this is Trees and jet this is a little bank fraud or a little Biden fraud. This is treason. So you put it in the hand.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I love it, John, I love it, I really I love it.
Speaker 3: It's the only way.
Speaker 1: Well, John, let me ask you this, because I think there is a second way that they're they're contemplating. I like your way, don't get me wrong, But I think that's why now they're saying, go special prosecutor. In other words, and if it's now depends who. But let's say they go with Matt Gates. Gates as a special prosecutor, you do an end run. That's how you go around Bondi, Patel and Bongino. If they won't do it, the special prosecutor will do it with basically, you know, almost unlimited subpoena power. So he can just I mean he can get everything. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: Where is special prosecutors have a gotten that's you know, you said it earlier. So and so is a pitfull. Everyone's a pitfull until they get there and get in a position.
Speaker 1: Interesting. That's a good point.