Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of Jeff jeff Bizarre Adventure. I'm your host most name, Joined as always by John aka Snoop I patch Wall.
Speaker 2: It's more, it's fantastic to be here. I'm especially excited because before we started podcasting, Jeff said, let's get nasty, and I'm just so keen to see where this goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. John has made a big life change, huge moment in his life, reached another milestone on So congratulations John for closing on a video and publishing it.
Speaker 2: Well done, Thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought you were going to do that. He went to his first Transformers convention.
Speaker 1: He also went to his first nude Transformers convention.
Speaker 2: It was not an okay, look, you know what, Tam. I appreciate a good a good good back and forth here, but I think we can all agree that that's that's a little lude for the tone of this podcast.
Speaker 1: Nude Transformers.
Speaker 2: He was showing everyone nude came secondary to just the love of the franchise.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's normal Transformers, but then they make the transforming sound and somehow they naked off.
Speaker 4: Everyone just takes what's that?
Speaker 1: Joined by Lucy James games.
Speaker 3: I didn't do any didn't do any Transformers conventions this weekend, but we did go to a smash room where we we got to take a sledgehammer and like smash up a bookcase in some electronics and throw some cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah this soundisfying as I would hope it would be.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, she found the most indestructible coffee cup known to me.
Speaker 3: It wasn't just me, though, because everyone tried it and insane like they just didn't smash. They were like they were made of the ceramic, but they just didn't smash. Yeah, it was ridiculous. Sledgehapper, does your ship hurt like my shoulder hurts.
Speaker 1: I didn't do much I was. I was there mostly for filming. I did throw one of those cups as hard as I could, and it bounced off three walls and then came back to me and I caught it and then threw it again and it did not break.
Speaker 2: It was that's a real like. It that's a real like. It's like the coup was saying what else you got? Motherfucker?
Speaker 3: Exactly that that cup was a stand user.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they we did destroy a lot of cool things.
Speaker 4: Sounds like it sounds like you made a lot of garbage, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well, Jeff, I mean come on there, that's like you're really really lower in the tone of the podcast.
Speaker 4: Already were starting not low.
Speaker 3: And then we're going to climb up to nasty.
Speaker 4: Remember, hey, only the only the best podcasts are nasty. I just want you to keep that in mind.
Speaker 1: We also joined by the nastiest person in Jersey Shore. In Jersey Shore, I don't know what Jersey Shore where Jersey Shore is, so I know that you always it.
Speaker 4: You said it right, that's me, the nastiest of the Jersey Shore boys. How are you everyone?
Speaker 1: I'm an alien is the name of the first episode we're going to be recapping now.
Speaker 2: I like to think we have seen some strange episodes on this podcast. This is one of the fucking weirdest and little okay, okay, little little interesting bit of trivia here.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think this may be the only episode of JoJo's since Part two not expressly focused on a stand user.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, okay, So we're trying to do a little bit of like trivia to justify this episode's existence. Is that?
Speaker 2: And I think it may be the only one forever.
Speaker 4: It is so out of left field and so and such a knee jerk, like, oh my god, is this it was it? It jarred me. It was jarring how like out of sync? I was watching this episode like what what happened? Okay, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: I think we can all agree that this episode is fantastic, is so good and I love it. It's it's Gooddy helped me out here.
Speaker 3: I can't John, I promised I would never tell a lie.
Speaker 2: People hate whimsy. Do you hate the light?
Speaker 3: I mean, I know I love those things that just went present in this episode. This episode was just fucking.
Speaker 4: It's just weird. It's just weird, and it's just it's.
Speaker 2: JoJo's bizarre adventure.
Speaker 4: Get it, I get it. This wasn't an adventure though. It was just weird.
Speaker 1: And you know what the issue is?
Speaker 4: What's that tim?
Speaker 1: It sets up something very bizarre, the alien thing, and then does nothing with it the entire episode until at the end or the alien portion of it. It's just like, get on with the alien bit.
Speaker 4: I can only watch a pair of dice puke so many times.
Speaker 2: Thought that was pretty great. I think it's so you're telling me. When the alien turns into a blue cheese string man transforms into a pair of shoes, wraps himself around Joe's case feet, and they began leaping through the sky together. You just felt nothing. You just felt what a boring episode.
Speaker 4: No, Look, the the magic of this show is that just when you think you've seen it all, there along comes an episode called I'm an Alien and you're just like.
Speaker 2: Then, what what are what are we fighting about?
Speaker 4: I'm not fighting it, I am not I'm not fighting it. I'm just in disbelief and awe, and I just kind of have to shake my head about it, you know, that's all. I'm not saying it's bad. It's it's more good than it is bad. By far, by far.
Speaker 1: I thought the way it turns into a train was pretty sick. That was cool. My hope was like, oh if that if that was me, and I was just scared, I'd just be like, we should just immediately strike up a partnership and be like you can be like my power Ama, and we'll be like partners and save the world.
Speaker 2: Instead, he is like, I mean, we don't know that. That's not come.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not it's not yeah, definitively, we do know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there was parts of that sentence that were.
Speaker 3: Inaccurate new opening credit.
Speaker 4: How we feel him? No, no big fan, not a fan of the breakdown.
Speaker 2: This is a very popular credits list or credits sequence, and it's not my favorite.
Speaker 4: I like the animation more than the music. I think the animation is cool.
Speaker 2: Now what they they do cool things with it, Like there's some good stuff coming and I think they polish it up in some interesting ways. But yeah, not my favorite, not my favorite opening. Some people will receive this as nothing but sacrilege.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say this to get clipped and then for all of us to get canceled for hating on this.
Speaker 4: That's fine, I'll die on that hill. What uh why? Like it's called breakdown, right, that's the thing. What is that? Like what? I didn't understand what I was seeing. It was like breakdown, breakdown, You're like what?
Speaker 3: And then there was like on the wings of something which actually sounded like a song that I feel like I know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like these are the things about animes you really don't get. I really don't get, Like twenty seven episodes into a season, you're just like brand new theme song, brand new song. Yeah, I get it, but it's also just it's just so apropos of nothing. It's like, I understand everyone inside the song and the and the credits is like relevant to what's happening in the show. I just I mean, look, I think it's cool the idea, like there's no rule.
Speaker 3: All new people into the opening credits as long as I mean, I'm still I'm just glad we're still got Savage Garden, you know.
Speaker 4: Of course, I mean, let's not touch Savage Card.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, of course not.
Speaker 1: Anime is Anime is kind of like the the intersection point for most of a bunch of business arrangements. Like if you're a band that's ever popular or up and coming and you wanted that like superstardom boost, you go into a popular anim me. If you're a group you know that's about to tour, you put yourself in a popular anime. That kind of stuff. So that's why they keep shaking things up with the intro and ending sequences, and plus it is also to kind of denote the start and end of different arcs, and a lot of people use anime openings that identify certain portions of a series to be like, oh this is you know.
Speaker 2: This and like a new a new op on social media is generally like a big deal, Like it's it's very god.
Speaker 3: I just want to just want to say that Jeff just like leaned his mouth against his mic and then very slightly just kind of kissed it a little bit and just did like a what.
Speaker 4: Did I do?
Speaker 3: Could you leaned your mouth the mic and then you could have pocket your lips a couple of times, just a little kiss.
Speaker 4: Did he do this? Like kissing on the cheek is my cheek, it's his thing. He was my thing. I own that. I own that he was.
Speaker 1: He was like.
Speaker 4: I think I was doing I think I think he caught me trying to like move it further away with my mouth.
Speaker 2: You were pushing you were pushing it with your lips.
Speaker 4: It's like, you know what four millimeters away would be better that it was.
Speaker 3: It was really sweet. It was just between a man and his mic.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, it's a very it's a good mic into relationship there, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We begin with Yoshi Hero looking for other stand users. He's got the little arrow still for some reason, and he is on the hot on the heels of a very strange looking teenager and decides that he's going to throw the arrow at him and turn him into a new stand which will be used to defend his son. So he throws this arrow, but the moment it touches this teenager, it bounces off and just goes into like a patch of grass nearby, only scratching him, which surprises Yosha hero. This kid basically deflects the arrow, which is very very strange. No one's ever done that. We're now in summer, and that means that there's gonna be a lot of tourists in Mario too. They're coming into town to go to the beach and et cetera, et cetera. And meanwhile, Joe Tarro is meeting with like a speed Wagon Foundation investigator and they're talking about how you know, the investigation is coming up a bit short. Then one night we have a cut over to Kira. He's in the house still with his weirdly now horny wife who has.
Speaker 3: Seen reignited this scene.
Speaker 2: Is it bothers me a little bit because I think something about like the animation and just storyboarding and visual direction of this scene, I think, really shit the bed and it's not a nice looking scene at all because when you read it in the manga, and I would encourage people to look up like the colored version that some people have done. It's really like just just insane looking. I'm gonna drop some in the chat for you guys to see here. And I am always disappointed that this scene doesn't carry the same malevolence oh wow, Yeah, yeah, because I love this scene, like in theory. I think it's such an interesting part of like the whole fucked up scenario that's happening in this house.
Speaker 3: It's pretty much it's.
Speaker 4: Troubling, say the least.
Speaker 3: Because also there's so many undertones to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like creepy. Yeah, it's creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I mean also, as we found out later, the cell is the sun.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I promise, I've promise this is all going really interesting places.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I like, I'm actually more interested in that storyline totally. I mean, go back, go back, go back.
Speaker 2: This is the story, Like, this is the thread that we're gonna be one with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what makes sense. That makes sense.
Speaker 1: Kira is practicing Corsker Call of Duty's writing, so this is the new person he's taken the body of over and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, is that the thing you gotta get?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: When was this again the nineties? People did write more, I guess I think.
Speaker 2: I think the idea Jeff is that he has he's so careful that he's done everything, so this isn't the one thing he's done. He's just at the point now where he's like, and now I will master his handwriting, which is so creepy, so so creepy.
Speaker 4: But what do you think there's like a there's like a dozen and a half things that take priority over like handwriting.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's probably done. I mean, yeah, he's trick, he's true.
Speaker 4: The handwriting, right, yeah, yeah, well yeah, I mean she she certainly has said out loud like it's like he's not my husband, you know, Like I.
Speaker 2: Think she's just she's just really horny and really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's just been like, wait a minute, I'm gonna disregard every warning sign and just resign myself to the fact that I love this man and I'm horny.
Speaker 1: He's been practicing the handwriting, and at the same time he's having trouble controlling his murderous impulses.
Speaker 2: He wants to murder the women outside so badly that nails. Your nails are growing. It's such an insane scene.
Speaker 4: I could not believe that he's got his hand outstretched on the pane of glass looking down. It's just like, I must let this woman know I wish to kill her. Like it's so fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Jeff, you'll be glad to know that I cut my really long name yesterday.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Thank you very much for showing me. I'll have a much more pleasant day.
Speaker 3: Knowing someone because I know you got, for example, on my long nails. Last time. I was at a baby shower, not last weekend, but the weekend before, and someone stopped me to say they're really I was like, yes they are. I don't do anything other than play video games.
Speaker 4: And then you were like, I think I should cut them.
Speaker 3: No, the thing is is that I snapped one of them fully backwards and it came off, so then I.
Speaker 1: Had i'd come Hinobu. The wife enters give him some tea, and as that's happening, she's kind of like, very gingerly given it to him. She's like, I know I haven't done this in a while, but here's some tea if you want it. Call if you don't call this chill. And then she goes and sits down on the bed and then she's like, okay, time for sleep, and then just starts taking her clothes off. But behind her, Kira is struggling to control his impulses and he kind of like reaches up behind her. As John said, it looks much more ominous and threatening in the manga version, but he's like, you can see her his hands kind of almost touching her neck, and then she recoils at the touch and it looks like he's ripped the clothes off. So the excuse being like, oh, he was trying to help me unbuttoned properly, And because the way.
Speaker 3: She turns around, it's like she wants him to unbutton yeah, dress like help around.
Speaker 1: Oh she's she's certainly suggesting it, yeah, And then then there's kind of like the suggestion that she wants to get on with him.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't see that. I don't know where you're getting that from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think about pep little a little stronger than the suggestion there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what they don't know is there's a camera hidden in the room in the ceiling, which will come into play again in a bit it, but I didn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like it's like a rock. He wrote this, and then he was like, and how can I make it even strangers?
Speaker 4: Just just the pinhole camera on the ceiling.
Speaker 1: Yep, not good?
Speaker 4: The fuck? The fuck.
Speaker 1: The next day, Joe, Skirt and Okau are walking to school or walking somewhere, and they stopped dead in their tracks when they find a crop circle. And they're very excited at the fact that a crop circle has been found. I feel like, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like crop circle isn't really a thing anymore. It feels like in the late nineties early two thousands, culminating with the movies Signs, Signs, crop circles were a big, big deal.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and you know what I was. I was never satisfied with the kind of conclusion we all came to.
Speaker 4: What what was the conclusion?
Speaker 2: But people people just did them.
Speaker 4: Yeah of course, oh yeah yeah, but but how how what do you mean? How okay?
Speaker 2: Explain it?
Speaker 4: I mean like, uh, what do you mean how?
Speaker 2: Well? I have no idea?
Speaker 4: First of all, okay, we just take for a second, because I sure have ideas farming equipment, Uh, you know, stab something in the middle and work around in a you know, like a the you know, you work it around in a circle, you know, like with like some thing that will lay down whatever the fuck that material is. Like, come on, it's not crazy right time you said pause?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to properly introduce the segment explains because yeah, definitely clip this out part on the social So yeah, it's.
Speaker 4: Just I'm just it's not the fucking pyramids. Okay.
Speaker 2: Well wait, okay, what you have done is indelibly proved my point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was a fumbling, bumbling explaining a crop circle.
Speaker 3: The New York Times crop circles were made by supernatural forces named Dug and Dave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, named farmer Bob.
Speaker 3: There is a wiki how article called how to make a Crop Circle fifteen steps with pictures.
Speaker 4: Okay, and is it a much more detailed version of what I just described.
Speaker 3: Part one scout a location.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Would imagine, like I think, I think, I think you guys need to be a little more discerning where you get your information from.
Speaker 4: As opposed to The New York Times, don't use wiki.
Speaker 3: How beginner versus advanced.
Speaker 4: Here, it must be stabbing something in the middle and then like using like a thing to walk around.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, I can think of a perfect way to solve this, Jeff. You have two weeks go do a crop.
Speaker 4: Circle somewhere hot out it's too hot. First of all, we don't have enough room in New Jersey to do crop circles. You're aware of this, said the beat.
Speaker 3: She was like one hundred miles long. I mean, you know, if you've got a beach that.
Speaker 4: They see, it's that farm land, it's sand, it's beach. I mean crop circles in the bee on the beach.
Speaker 2: Well, not with that, absolutely, absolutely you need.
Speaker 4: Like flyover states. That's where anyone has the room to do this type of Shenanigan.
Speaker 1: It's it's more than how does it look so pristine if they're like.
Speaker 2: Bringing also very fat, like no signs of it's like a perfect circle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a perfect circle. And also there's no signs of no, I don't think so. And there's also no signs of like the the foliage the plant life around it being like crushed as a you know, lawn mower is brought in or something like that. It looks untouched.
Speaker 4: Sure, yeah, I don't think you people are using tractors to do it. I think they're using simple.
Speaker 1: Tools and making perfect circles and elaborate I do.
Speaker 4: I think if I think you could, like with some sort of rope attached to a peg in the center.
Speaker 2: Of I'm sorry, I'm sorry chef is talking about because that is literally like, okay, so, Jeff, I'm going to send you this. I'm going to send you this, and you're telling me that this was created by some guy called Doug with a circle and a rope.
Speaker 4: You're telling we are you of Are you of the position that, yeah, that's that's something? Else? Are you of the position that it's something.
Speaker 2: My position, my entire position, is that I'm not satisfied with the conclusions I have been given and the conclusions that are now being repeated by you, sir. And the fact that you state them emphatically doesn't mean I have to accept them.
Speaker 4: You don't have to accept them. But believe me, aliens are not coming to this planet.
Speaker 2: Simply to you, who said, what are you talking about aliens?
Speaker 1: All John said is the explanation that has been publicly given to us is one.
Speaker 2: Just think we all accepted it a little quickly and it starts to break.
Speaker 4: An impressed It's because I'm not impressed by them. You know, that's why is this?
Speaker 2: Is this your on this podcast that ends with Jeff just being like, well, I'm not impressed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one I said that I wasn't impressed by and that's not what I sound like. John. Uh, yeah, I don't think. I think like in the same way a corn maze is made, I'm just not impressed by a crop circle.
Speaker 1: Okay, Shania Twain keep it down.
Speaker 4: The next day? Yeah, the next Oh that don't okay?
Speaker 2: Just can we just do you? Do you see my point though? Do you not think everyone just a little too quickly? Was like, oh, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 4: Just it's just I think everyone is very quick. It's it's supernatural. I think the I think the easiest answer is that's supernatural. I think that's the thing that i've I've heard. I think.
Speaker 2: Well, that's not my stance. I would just like I would just like a proper breakdown. Here, a proper breakdown.
Speaker 4: I'll show you how it's done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that work, I would like. I would. I would be equally impressed if a bunch of people showed how they do these elaborate things. If someone has done it, then if aliens shut up.
Speaker 4: But I'm sure someone's done it. I'm sure someone has explained it and done like a YouTube video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to look on YouTube, right, I'm looking now, there's nothing good here.
Speaker 4: No one's figured it out yet. Then I guess, you know, and yet they still exist. I mean, Stonehenge is impressive and interesting.
Speaker 2: Right. Take my point that we've just maybe rushed this one a little bit.
Speaker 4: Why is the crop circles that you think we've run to it? You're just like, oh no, the statues on Easter Island, that's not impressive. It's dirt.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can talk about them you want, you want to talk.
Speaker 4: I think that's it's cool too. I think it's interesting, and I just you know, and the impressed me much.
Speaker 1: You know, in the middle of this crop circle that the anime characters that we talk about on this podcast, Joski and they find a another man under some grass.
Speaker 2: In the middle of this in the middle of this crop circle where we we have which we have no idea how it actually got there. Just you know, they find strange.
Speaker 4: Man. They are the two biggest idiot children, the two of these together. Why they cannot help themselves. But the giggle around and roll around on the floor like a bunch of fucking kindergarten idiots. Okay, what is wrong with them? Why can't they be normal with anyone they interact with?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean fair, but they're like sixteen their brain something?
Speaker 1: What were you doing?
Speaker 4: Look, I keep forgetting their sixteen. I keep forgetting their sixteen. I keep forgetting how young they are. I keep putting, I keep placing them as like twenty eight.
Speaker 2: I felt too the screen time. I felt too small. That was years Now, I feel too big.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 2: Consumed.
Speaker 4: It's crazy d D. Anyway, Yeah, I forgot how how little they are.
Speaker 1: So in midd of this is a man. He kind of wakes up and uh.
Speaker 4: Well this is this is after he's shot by an arrow.
Speaker 1: This is later. So what is he doing just on the floor there is just like a legolass, he's just napping. Did he just like decide he wants to take a nap? There? I don't know the secrets of events. That's very strange.
Speaker 4: He he got, Well, wait, so we did we mention them about the arrow or no?
Speaker 2: Yeah we do, Yeah, we we We had an entire discussion on it.
Speaker 4: Jeff presumably I wasn't here for that, presum off to that event.
Speaker 1: He got tired, laid down in the middle of the crop circle, covered himself with some girls like the.
Speaker 4: He covered himself poorly with with grass clipping, had one arm out dangling out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he wakes up and presents himself as an alien.
Speaker 4: Put the alien inside the crop circle? You dummy, who are you fooling? Shut up? I hate that. I hate that.
Speaker 2: To you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he's nasty, but you actually nasty as in mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, look, I I hate to bring the podcast this level already, Jeff, what's going on.
Speaker 4: I've just been thinking about a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: You trolled.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: It's it's nothing, nothing more than I can't handle. I just you know, suspend a lot of sequence of events. You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it's just, you know, you know that this is this is like meant to be like an anime review podcast and not like, yeah, I have a light hearted, kind of just enthusiastic for sixty minutes. It's kind of the only thing better. It's it's like the only thing you gotta do.
Speaker 4: Really, I gotta do betterssive, I'm gotta do better. Sorry.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 4: I love you too, sorry.
Speaker 1: They and Joe's case think of this as a bit of a joke. Initially, they don't really understand why this dude is being weird, but he's pretty funny. They give him a packet of tissues to wipe himself off, and he looks at it and then eats it and goes delicious, And they're.
Speaker 2: Like, guys, come on, are we not having a good time when that happens.
Speaker 1: That's pretty funny.
Speaker 4: Have you ever.
Speaker 3: Accidentally got a bit of tissue in your mouth?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Not great?
Speaker 1: Great, So off they go on a walk and this alien is following them, and Oka two and Josque are going to a ice cream shop and they're bummed out. The ice cream shop is closed, but don't worry about it. Alien's got a big bag and from inside the bag pulls out two cold ice creams.
Speaker 3: Can I also just say that they are on their way to school, like the alien said, it's just after eight am.
Speaker 2: They're on the way to school.
Speaker 3: Who gets ice cream? Is a morning tree? That's not a morning tree.
Speaker 1: Craze is hot if it's Monday morning, but it's this summer, you know, maybe they just like a long walk. Let's have nice.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's arguably the least is the least problem. So it's like we can look beyond that.
Speaker 1: So they all confused that how this man presumably brings out his weird little opens his weird little bag and pulls out to cold ice creams. But at the same time, a distraction happens when some fire trucks pass by with the sirens blazing, and then this man whose name is new Miki because it's a lot, he starts freaking out and it's like falling apart because the sound of the sirens that is messing with him. Is this why is this a plot bread from? There's another.
Speaker 4: Sound, quiet place.
Speaker 3: It's literally from a quiet place, well.
Speaker 1: Like an alien. It is an alien a quiet place. I'm not seeing it's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, there's there's a specific frequency that the alien monster creature can't do. And yeah, they blasted I've only seen I've seen the Quireplace one and two, and the second one did not stay with me at all. But I remember that from the first. I remember the nail from the first one that's fucked up.
Speaker 1: I think I'm thinking of the symbio from Spider Man because the sound the frequency messes with it in the same way, so he like tries to leg it and begs Joe just care to get him out of there, and he transforms into a pair of trainers and then then launches Joe Skate into the air. Because between the alien's abilities and Joska's own natural athleticism, they go pretty far.
Speaker 4: Now, go go go, go, gadget situation.
Speaker 2: I think it's nearly like this is setting up for like a big plot point. Yeah it's not me guess it's not.
Speaker 4: Yep, No, no, yep.
Speaker 2: Is this just just a thing that happens.
Speaker 1: In any other normal anime, this would be a moment where he's unlocked a new ability and they and this is the ability that they use for the next arc, but not in this show.
Speaker 2: Like maybe Joe's k stops Kira with a giant seventy foot leap. Yeah, maybe he doesn't know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. So now they're on the roof of the high school and Joe Ski tries to use Crazy Diamond to lunch this alien new but the alien doesn't react because I can't see a stand is it doesn't see Crazy Diamond there, which reveals that he is not a stand user. He might just be a normal alien.
Speaker 2: And yet his stand does have a name, where his power does have a name. Did you guys catch it crap window?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they show it they where or maybe it's like in the bumper they show you for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it does the stand master, but there's a question mark beside it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's sort of like, uh, you know, information unclear right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So New he is like, oh, thank you for saving me. Let me repay you. And Joe decides that he's going to try and make some money out of this, which is something that he seems to be doing a lot. He's upset that his mom froze his bank account off the finding out that he won the lottery, which he did earlier.
Speaker 3: Honestly playing.
Speaker 1: And asks He asked New to transform into a set of die So then he tries to. He explains what a diet is, and you managed to transform into one. But it's very, very large, And.
Speaker 3: This is where you pinpoint the moment where the episode just loses me completely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the large dye got no no chuckles out of no one.
Speaker 4: And you just said.
Speaker 3: That I enjoyed it too big.
Speaker 2: You can't roll, And he doesn't understand.
Speaker 4: Just because he's like, no, they's too big.
Speaker 1: He shrinks down into a normal size die and off they go. Because Joe Skate is going to Rohan's house.
Speaker 3: I could say that I want to diet.
Speaker 1: He could.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not gonna. It's just not that's not approved by the board. Ship that was fucked up, Lucy. Come on, yeah, I'm sorry, come on, that changed things.
Speaker 6: Let me just tell you they're at Rohan's house because Josque's planet is to beg Rohan to play a game of die with dice with him so that he can win money off of him.
Speaker 1: I don't know why this is happening, but.
Speaker 2: Guys, are you this this entire sequence didn't do nothing for you?
Speaker 3: No, because it was another one of those oh we just just gotta do something random. It felt like pilla.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, but okay, that is important about this part because it's not all stand battles. It's not all saving the world. Some of it's just dumb teenagers being dumb teenagers because they live in this beautiful little world and they have to protect it from this serial killer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's just that the issue is how.
Speaker 1: Random these scenarios are and how everyone just seems to be like, Okay, I'm gonna buy into this. It's just's the worst kind of yes ending. I'm just I was entertained, John, I was entertained.
Speaker 2: But I am the one who feels sorry for you three.
Speaker 4: I wish I'm not.
Speaker 2: You could enjoy the fun and the creativity and the imagination of these episodes I've lost. If you can't, that is on you.
Speaker 4: I enjoy how absurd it is. I just think it's it gets a little exhausting when you're forced to sort of like go along with Joe Ski on this like wild ridiculous goose chase that he's found himself in, where he's like, oh cool, I have an ear. The first thing I'm gonna do is try and fuck over Rowhan. I'm like, come on, what are we doing? What are like, okay, all right, we'll follow you.
Speaker 2: Joe will hear your words, and I understand what you're trying to do. But the answer to everything you just said is yes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. I That's why I kept watching it too. I was like, Okay, let's see where this goes, Let's see what this is again. I'm not mad at it, it's just it's a little eye roll inducing, is all right? Come on?
Speaker 1: Rohan accepts the challenge.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna have to have some talks about the future, all right, we could do that. We'll find that I feel like I am not welcome here anymore. Okay, Wow, that's all it takes.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: Okay the Future Podcast by a thread.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Rohan accepts the challenge because yes, and and he wants to take all of Jos's money, but he's like, this is this is where he lost me. So I was in on the dice, but it was like, okay. They sit down and then Rohan goes, We're not going to use those dye that you have been suspiciously holding the entire time. We're going to use the die from inside my house that I have suddenly found out of nowhere. And then Jos goes, haha, he doesn't know that I replaced his diet with my alien.
Speaker 4: Die needless swap. What a needless and like extra.
Speaker 1: Level of just the off screen I did this, which is like, that's when my brain went, this is the most amateur writing I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 4: Like and then you know he's making that guilty face too, of like, I can't believe this is happening. It's just like, shut up, Joe. I love I just love.
Speaker 3: The fact that Rohan was like, well yes, Joek, because I hate you.
Speaker 2: Is that? But that's what I love about this scene. This entire scene is underscored by Rohan's just like yeah, quite unreasonable at this point, seeding hatred of Joe Skate.
Speaker 4: And I love that.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I think this episode was rescued by Rohan, Like Rohan is incredible.
Speaker 4: It comes by Rohan.
Speaker 2: He's just the star of.
Speaker 1: He makes it entertaining with his just like weird ambivalence to and dislike of joe'sk. So they start playing this game and uh, all the roles are coming up in favor of joe'ske and the game they're playing it's called Selo, and the roles that Joe gets like a triple six and which means it triples his wager, so he gets like six thousand yen and then Rohan plays it, rolls it and he gets like one, two, three, and they're like ship ones, which caused him to lose more money and there's not so Joe Ski is worried that there's no like subtlety being used here by new He's just making it so Rohan gets all the bad hands and Joe gets all the good hands, which is very very suspicious, and now Rohan ends the end. The episodes end ends with Rohan saying that basically showing that he's suspicious that Joe s Kate is cheaping, and that becomes the lead into the next episode, Highway Star.
Speaker 4: The structure of these episodes is fucking weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it ends in the middle of a second episode and then starts in new insteat like being full two episodes. It's an episode.
Speaker 2: Halfway through this episode, there's a to be continued.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, it's very It feels like this is a very weirdly paced out Like you wouldn't expect this to lead into a two part you'd expect it to be part one of a two part It's very weird.
Speaker 4: It's past very straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Highway Star. Does anyone know what that's the reference to.
Speaker 3: Highway sixty one revisited?
Speaker 1: No, it's a song by Deep Purple.
Speaker 4: Oh, did not know that my dad is listening?
Speaker 3: Definitely knew that.
Speaker 1: Of smoking on the water Fame Pod Crimson, we pick up on this episode, with the game ongoing and joe K is looking a bit suspicious, they keep and he keeps ending up with perfect roles, and then Rohan decides that he's going to take matters into his own hands to reveal the treachery by stabbing himself in his pinky with a pen.
Speaker 2: I mean, guys, I don't know what else to say at this point.
Speaker 4: Are we not having it in the day? This was great? This is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He then bets two hundred million yen and his own pinky finger that he can figure out how Josk is cheating in the next round.
Speaker 2: It's just it's such a ludicrous escalation of what's happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's it was tough to follow. It was tough to follow, like what like the machinations of like what they were, what they were like betting on They were sort of saying like, I'll show you that I know you are doing this thing without me cheating, and then I'll know because I was cheating that you could not be cheating, So you have to cheat on this. And you're like, oh, this guy's going on about.
Speaker 1: And to figure this out. He's somehow got Tomammy KOI back with the lockstand, But like, when did this happen? Why did he did he like pre ask him to come, assuming like he how did he know to call this guy.
Speaker 4: Who murder faced John? Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, because because Joe just showed up randomly, are naturally drawn to each other. That's been established, which explains this entire segment.
Speaker 4: He's like, I'm here, I brought my lock and I'm ready to referee this dice game.
Speaker 2: Yes, all's there's some there's some bits cut out of this from the manga is a really entertaining bit where it's like, I'm going to bite these dice just to just to test them, and Jok has to make up an excuse if I roll and can't bite the.
Speaker 1: Dice, So he's going to use the lock stand as a lie detector and the dice the disguise that News using on the DICE's starting to like falter because he's being thrown around so much. News starts to get a bit of motion sick and you can see a little bit of vomit coming out.
Speaker 3: That was very funny. Jeff g have your shagary head. That was funny.
Speaker 4: It was funny. You know, it's funny because you're like looking at You're like, yep, I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing.
Speaker 3: If I wear that little dice, I would be throwing up too.
Speaker 4: Guys, I feel like the dice is like his body. I thought he'd you know, like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like that. The creativity one must possess to concoct this scenario. Just think about what's happening here.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: An alien has transformed into a pair of dice to be played in a game between two men who have invisible ghost friends, and he's getting spun around so much he's vomiting.
Speaker 3: It's great, like that funny on paper.
Speaker 4: Ye huge.
Speaker 1: A good chow also develops like a weird rash from the sound of nearby fire truck sirens. They're back and Josk obviously realizes that this is bad because the reaction is going to give the game away, and Rohan is noticing that something weird is going on, and then the locks. The Standard detects that Josk is cheating and says that he's doing foul play. As the as the argument begins to escalate, the house is on fire.
Speaker 4: It all, this is the worst part of it. John. You're not to defend.
Speaker 2: Because I'm hearing a stun fucking silence.
Speaker 4: John. If I light a candle ten feet from you, you know that candles lit, motherfucker okay burning.
Speaker 2: You know, Jeff, you have completely convinced me. You're totally right. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure should be a show where all normal things happen. No again, that would be so entertaining this Okayraki lost it at the beginning of this episode when Joe skan Okiasu didn't just go to school and sit through a fucking geography lesson, Jeff.
Speaker 4: See your your your you're you're you're, you're like choosing where you want to have your your battles here. Here's what I'm saying. Obviously, no one in their right mind would take this show at face value. You'd be an idiot.
Speaker 2: And yeah, if.
Speaker 4: We were to nitpick every last thing that conflicts with reality, our podcast would be seven hours an episode. What I'm positing is that there are certain things that you just can't get away with, right, Like, we're all we're like, we're okay when like they do things, we're like, oh, but on a molecular level, what was happening or well, he didn't see the thing because he stopped time and he did the thing. But no, in this situation, we are talking about my man's house on fire, and they're just on the porch.
Speaker 1: It's not like on the instrument of the cause is right there.
Speaker 4: Yes, like the magnifying glass is on the same table that they are playing dice on.
Speaker 3: The magnifying glass because the idea.
Speaker 2: Do you not think that the idea that they have both become so swept up in this stupid fucking game that they did not notice the house on fire.
Speaker 4: Hilarious, It's amazing.
Speaker 2: They're idiots.
Speaker 4: I'm accepting this still, I'm accepting this. I enjoy watching you do damage control for Iraqi. I love it. I want to see I want to see more of this from you. I think we've assumed really important roles here in the sort of like litigation of all this. Uh, it's great, but this was like another you know, you get away with maybe one or two of those in episode, but when you start stringing them together in succession of like four or five in a row, then it's like, well, I'm really.
Speaker 2: I feel we are we are like we are like a hundred episodes into Jeff Jeff's pretty or one hundred episodes into JoJo's and I feel like at this point the idea should have set in that we don't come to fucking kiro he Goo Iraqi for realistically well structured plots, but we come to see gorillas with ship boats. We come to see a fucking French bulldog wrestle an eagle for two episodes. We come to see the vampire king of the world stop time to fight his teenage nephew. That's why we're here. We don't fucking take out our measuring tape and be like, I don't I don't think that. I don't think the magnifying glass could have burnt down the house in.
Speaker 4: That amount of time. It is very good. You're right, You're absolutely right.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing, boy, if all the things you just you just described right are fantastic, all of these absurd things that like this guy gets away with doing, do it for this too, Then do it for this too. Then give me a ridiculous explanation, not one that's like cheating reality, right, like in a way that is so in front of your face. That's all I'm saying. Everything else you said is like creative and fun, you know, a magnifying glass on the table.
Speaker 2: I just that's all, okay, But wasn't a still camera shot of a magnifying glass on a table. This was two idiots so enamored with their stupid, fucking hatred of each other that they didn't notice their own house burning down. It's brilliant. I wish I could think of stuff like this.
Speaker 4: And the fire trugs already on their way in there.
Speaker 2: Trug probably the neighbors across the road who aren't complete morons like these two.
Speaker 4: You see, Ryan, he's really concentrating on this dice game. Should we call the fire brigade? Is that? Yeah? I guess we should do that.
Speaker 2: Thought give you joy?
Speaker 1: I love it, pretty funny.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it. I'm not mad at it. I love it.
Speaker 1: The house is very on fire, extremely on fire.
Speaker 3: It's so ridiculously on fire, given how much paper he has in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all the manga.
Speaker 1: Jo just Get takes flammable. Jos Get takes this opportunity to leg it with the money, and he on it. Before he does, he does, he heal Rohan's finger. And then that was nice. Yep.
Speaker 2: I like the little like just.
Speaker 4: Tap the little first bombs like ah.
Speaker 1: And then news this guy's dissipates and they're scot free. They're gone. The next day, Jos gets on a bus and just is walking and he sees Mika and this woman who is like shouting at him and like telling treating him like a child. And new reveals that he's brainwashed this woman to believe that she is his mom, and she keeps telling people that he's a goofball that keeps telling people.
Speaker 2: That's what I like about this bit is that that was a stand user who'd done that. Joe would be like, I can't let him get away with this.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, Kira, who's he's like baffled by, like the nature Yoshihiro Kira, the dad, he's like baffled by what this student is up to and why he wasn't affected by the arrow. And he's pissed off and he's like, all right, I'm out of here. I'm gonna go find another stand user to or create another stand user to take care of my son. And then back at the the the Colla Jury residents, the young child higher Tocholo Jury returns home from school, goes up to his room, looks like creep and then starts watching the video of his parents the presumably earlier in the day or the night before, and notes that this is the first time in a long time that his mum's been naked in front of his dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wish he didn't say that.
Speaker 3: Couldn't make it anymore.
Speaker 2: To be honest, you know what I'm going to say, Iraqi could have maybe massage that dialogue a little bit.
Speaker 1: He carries on looking over the evidence and notice that his dad is acting a bit suspicious, and he's writing stuff on his desk weirdly, so he like turns up the volume. What he hears is the ramblings of Kira He's upset about else.
Speaker 3: See, I just I just I don't think I've ever mumbled something angrily.
Speaker 4: You know, serious people do things.
Speaker 2: I will have you all the time. Oh my god. Michelle will convince me and she's like, are you talking to because she knows what I'm doing.
Speaker 4: I'll like, you just haven't.
Speaker 2: I'll just be sitting there and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, I gotta fix Jeff. Mm hmm that's.
Speaker 2: What and then and and yeah, Michelle will hear that. But no, yeah, seriously, ill I talk out loud? Do you never did you ever argue with someone in the shower.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Maybe I think some people have an inner monologue and some people don't sing in the shower. Do you know I've definitely I've definitely said, like, I don't have full on conversations. I'll say something like this motherfucker, but I won't go beyond that.
Speaker 2: It won't be like and I think that's what he is doing here, But I have but like, I have a full inner monologue on the entire time, and sometimes when I get distracted, I will just start voicing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do talk out loud to myself. Sometimes. It's less now that I like listen to a lot of podcasts because I fixate on that instead. But there are times in the shower, like just when I'm in bed where I'll be like thinking about things and in a monologue and it will pop out.
Speaker 2: Have like a real you know what I sort of should have said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or I'll like play out conversations to figure out.
Speaker 4: What like sure, you know I think that's normal.
Speaker 1: I think there is, but they so so he leaves that conversation and just get leaves that conversation and gets on a bus and wouldn't you know it. Rohan's on there and he's like, my house is burned down, and there was lots of furniture from the movie Pretty Woman in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was an interesting aside, a real look at his.
Speaker 2: I didn't go back and look at his studio. I wonder what, I wonder? Is there something there?
Speaker 4: There's no chance someone's done that.
Speaker 2: Definitely.
Speaker 1: The two are very annoyed at each other being there, and obviously Rohan is angry at Joska because he burned down a help Always Park party to a seven hundred million yen property damage fire. When the bus is going through a tunnel, Rohan is briefly distracted when he notices a room in the tunnel and he's like looking into a bedroom where he's seeing Yoshi Kage Kira cutting the hand of a dead woman. I thought this was really cool. This is the way he saw Kira. Yeah, oh, is that what it is? That's why I read it as anyway. I thought he saw like Kira there because then afterwards, because after what then he puts it together and he's like, oh my god, that is Kira, or like it must be Kira.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, I don't maybe I I maybe he was going by too fast and I didn't read fast enough. I didn't realize he thought it was Kira.
Speaker 1: I yeah, maybe I'm wrong, but I distinctly remember him getting to the body.
Speaker 4: And do you know is he does Rohan think he sees Kira murdering a woman?
Speaker 2: And I always, I always, I always get a little bit like confused at what specifically is going on here. I think we will find out in the coming episode. But I think it's I think maybe it's something where Kira's dad has organized a space for him to do murder. Okay, oh yeah, but I'm not I'm not even I'm not even sure about that. I think there's some weird illusion. Now the question I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Did Rohan identify it as Kira being in there when he saw it for a seconds.
Speaker 4: On the bus going through the tunnel.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, yeah, he sees it happening, he sees the handbeach, but and then like steps back and he's like, oh my god, it has to be Kra or he says like this.
Speaker 4: Mn't realize that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that imagery was really cool.
Speaker 2: So cool, so disturbing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's something cool about like a room and a tunnel. I really like this, this is spooky.
Speaker 1: And then Rohan starts like warning Joe Ska and he's like, oh, did you see that ship? And Joe's case does not happen any of it. He's like he thinks that he's just being shaky to him because of the the altercations he had.
Speaker 4: Did we touch on the fact that, like they there's like a premonition to this on the radio? Did we mention that? Oh?
Speaker 1: No, have Like there's.
Speaker 4: Someone's listening to your radio and they're talking about a motorcycle accident outside the tunnel. Oh holy shit?
Speaker 3: Did Jeff just.
Speaker 4: I just, Jeff, Jeff, did you just.
Speaker 3: Give us a little bit of a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're talking when something in someone's house. I think it's the kid. I think it's Kira's like maybe maybe, yeah, maybe it's that someone. There's some radio it's like you know, radio Mario, and they're like a motorcycle accident outside the forest tunnel or something like that. And I was like, Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Look at you for real.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: We've got Jeff. Episodes could be a lot of fun when you pay attention, can't they?
Speaker 4: Hey, look, only until recently have I discovered how crucial that is?
Speaker 2: Ah that time, I just I just went and looked it up in the comic and yeah, right at the end of that section, and Rohanna is.
Speaker 4: Like, could it be Kira?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Got it? Okay, So maybe he thinks of it as a possibility as opposed to definitive.
Speaker 4: It's cure on the mind too, that makes sense, right.
Speaker 1: Rohan decides he's going to investigate this tunnel himself and is walking in there and it finds the mysterious room that he saw, but it's empty. He's in there, he's walking around. He can hear some like something knocking around a bit, but he leaves. But as he leaves, he's suddenly being chased by a bunch of disembodied feet. He's on his bike, and these disembodied feet can go up to sixty kilometers power. He quickly does.
Speaker 2: Exactly sixty no more, no less.
Speaker 3: I mean, this was a real speed moment, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's what this is. That's that's what we are about to head into. We are about to head into bizarre speed.
Speaker 4: And then dan, dun d d Dan.
Speaker 1: That was not even close. That wasn't even close.
Speaker 4: Bump bump, bump bump, bump bump. It is that's that's, that's it.
Speaker 1: I think the speed theme is the one that people like. And they drew comparisons to the Metal Solid team I believe, Yeah, a little bit. Yeah, so there was a big and it might have contributed to the Metal Gives sorted them changing cool after a bit.
Speaker 2: And that's still I just the first Could we not have allowed one little bit of plagiarism?
Speaker 1: Just yeah, annoying, very annoying. So he's using his own speedometer to identify how fast these disembodied feet can go. It's sixty miles per hour, and Rohan escapes by going ten killometers per hour more up until he's forced to slow down when an oncoming truck appears. And as he slows down, the feet catch up to him. They latch onto him and then start sucking his nutrition nutrients out of his body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they kind of get into his rip cake.
Speaker 2: They get stuck right in there.
Speaker 4: It's pretty gross.
Speaker 3: I didn't enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Yeahs you can see like I'm sure his skeleton inside and stuff like that. And then yeah, the feet, the feet kind of like they grow or like parts of this this being are layered on top to form a full stand. It's called Highway Star and he's like, I'm eating your nutrients.
Speaker 4: I drinking milk is what he says. Elsewhere, just.
Speaker 1: Elsewhere. Joska decides that he's going to investigate the tunnel, even though he had a bit of a tiff with Rohan. He's intrigued by this, and then as he's going, he finds Rohan's motorcycle. It kind of like zooms out of the tunnel and then crashes. Joska then sees Highway Star latched onto Rohan and then they disappear, so he's chasing him down and he goes into the tunnel and then he sees the room and inside the room there's a bit of a trap set. This reminded me of the end of Is It It? Chapter one where penny Wise has one of the kids and he's like trying to lure them in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's that basic, the same that's good, that's good. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that same kind of like set up where he's using Kira as a bargaining chip and saying, if you get him to come into the room, I'll let you live and I'll feed off him instead.
Speaker 2: I really love the shifting color palette here. That the kind of the white skin and the blue and the purple. I think it's it just looks so good.
Speaker 4: It's very cool.
Speaker 2: I took a screen grab this and I was like, I'm gonna make a T shirt.
Speaker 4: It's jelly Yeah, yep, a different color palette for listeners.
Speaker 3: My orange cat orange cat behavior.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that is she's right up in that camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, watching Gudzilla minus one and that's bring me back.
Speaker 1: Keep yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Big time. If you are an audio listener, you will enjoy that.
Speaker 1: So Rohan starts to indulge this this highway star standards, like I say, telling me if I learn him and you'll let me go, and the stand is like yep. And that is when Rohan reveals that he's not going to do that because he really likes telling people that they can't have something, which is a truly it's great job.
Speaker 2: So I like this moment. I think it's kind of yeah, yeah, it's a little bit of developments I think for Josk Rohan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So he instead warns Joski and says, you need to get out of here. This thing is a stand. It can only go sixty or fifty or sixty miles kilometers per hour. You needs to stay ahead of that and take this thing out. Joe Ski foolishly decides that he's going to step in there anyway to make a statement, at which point the stand begins chasing him down. It's kind of like an it follow situation where once it gets like locked onto you, it's just going to keep coming. So he hears the warning about the sixty kilometers per hour and uses Crazy Diamond to fix Rohan's motorcycle and then gets going with highway start in pursuit which.
Speaker 3: Thinks the more nutritious one.
Speaker 4: Rohan. That's a good question.
Speaker 2: I think Rohan probably eats better, but josk definitely has more meat on the bones.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting, he also has a steak on his head too, so that's probably we're a lot of the nutrition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think Joska probably eats way more and probably eats way chitt here. So in terms of.
Speaker 3: He's a kid when it does ice creams in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Rohan is a salad guy.
Speaker 4: I would say how old he's older? Right, he's probably like twenty five or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something like that. How much Rohan guy? He seems like age. He is twenty seven.
Speaker 2: There you go, a taxi driver this morning, thought I was twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, I think he's I think he's twenty in. I think he's twenty when we see him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, John, how did that come up? Did you go guess how old I am? No, I'm going to station.
Speaker 2: We were we were talking about he was a fighter, and we were talking about martial arts and fighting.
Speaker 4: Well, he's only looking at you through the rear view, and we all know the review takes off eight ten.
Speaker 2: Years, so we never heard that before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like how the camera adds fifteen pounds.
Speaker 2: Ignore him. He's trying.
Speaker 4: He's trying to be hurtful, but he shall not damp in my spirits as per.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'll just explained what I remember, John, When you told us how old you were, I didn't believe you.
Speaker 2: I thought you were alone. Thank you, Lucy. What about you, Jeff? Did you think I was younger?
Speaker 4: I actually did, I did, And I still don't believe you. I still think you're younger than you say. So I just think you're a liar as all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you could find out how old John actually is on the next episode of Jeff.
Speaker 2: I will reveal it.
Speaker 1: It will reveal it for a thank you John as always for joining us.
Speaker 2: My pleasure friends, even when we fight. I love to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lucy, thank you for another episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me. Thank you for also accommodating my cat.
Speaker 1: Thank you look like Littletail. And we also would like to thank Jeff Bachala.
Speaker 4: And I'd like to thank you my good friends who I do this podcast with. This was lovely, a lot of fun. Thanks thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be back next episode with a two more recaps. One of them will be ending this weird alien chapter that we're in.
Speaker 3: Very strange, but oh will it.
Speaker 1: Exciting times ahead. We'll see you on the next one.
Speaker 2: Bye bye bye, Jeff.
Speaker 4: Jeff's Bizarre Adventure is hosted by timoor Hussein, Lucy, James, John Super Eye, Patch, Wolf Walsh, and Me Jeff Bacalar. Our post producer and editor is Jean lu Zepke. Our logo is designed by Justin Bashon and Jesse O'Brien. Thanks so much for listening, Anemy