Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 2: You've missed kinsman and like a new room.
Speaker 1: And the thing is, if you don't skin them first, you get all lots of fur in the cheese. Ah. Hello, welcome to Cheering the Cuds. How are you doing. I'm doing very well, Thank you very much. This is a very interesting shirt you've got. It's it's it's one of the shirts I kind of wear to weddings. I've basically run out of clothes because my washing machine's broken. Ok, yeah, terribly sorry, but you get the nice wedding whear. Look at you're trying to prove you've been to the gym. I have been to the gym. I've lost an inch of my waste. Yeah. Just look at mewear my shirt the well, if you notice the buttons have popped, it's because I've got a nice beefy chest. So what have you got for us today, Mike.
Speaker 2: Stuff, I've got a story about AI becoming fully independent, and then I'm going to pee you right off in that science that is.
Speaker 1: And we even have a game to play in our Game of the Week. But on screen now you can see our social media contact info. Just look for at the cud TV and as the names of people who have dropped the line bomble along the bottom of the screen, we'll go over to mister the show. Do you know Lucas Cage from the Lucas Caage, I should say, rather than Cage from The White Lotus? No not.
Speaker 2: Watch White Lotus a really great show.
Speaker 1: We had a nice little a nice little part in it. Shall we say? You could see him fully naked, and he's a very attractive. There's a lot of nudity in this show. From what there is there is. It was a very nice show and he was a bit of a breakout standout star lovely.
Speaker 2: Penis then yeah, yeah, Basically he's a very handsome man. And he got married to a celebrity hairstylist called Chris Appleton in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, yay, yeah. Apparently it was a very extravagant affair, a secret wedding ceremony, but it was officiated by Kim Kardashian. We love her, don't we?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And apparently they were having music from country megastar Shania Twain.
Speaker 1: It's very gay wedding. It was a very very gay wedding. What music should we have should you have a DJ that's a Shania Twain. That yeah, Shania Twain.
Speaker 2: I mean she's not done a lot recently, so she'll be cheap too. I think she was quite cheap and the Heyday anyway, I think that's why we liked her anyway, as.
Speaker 1: Gordy and as extravagant and as high profile as this wedding was. They divorced after six months. Okay, yeah, very very sad thing. Yeah, we're not happy about that at all. He's back on the market, yes, anyway, apparently he's in the midst of all of this divorce having to fight off rumors about his new love interests. Yes, there's an actor from Saltburn which I've not actually seen yet, so yeah, apparently it's very good and I need to watch it. But yeah, an actor from Saltburn Burn. Not the main guy, but Archie Madwaki.
Speaker 2: Oh I think I'm pronouncing that right, But yes, yeah, this this fella, it's a bit of a dish. Well yeah, and that's what Lucas had to say about it as well.
Speaker 1: They're not dating, according to Lucas. Apparently he's taking a break from all the dating apps, so apparently not shagging either.
Speaker 2: No, he's not dating apps. He's not a grinder on the grinder, not a dating app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be fair, not at all. But he says he's taking a break from that all and he's dating me. No, not not me, but himself, dating himself. He's having a wank. But yes, he loves the fact that there are rumors about this. He takes as a compliment. He says Archie is a hotty and and he is that he's they're just they're just good friends. Sometimes twitched each other's will he quite possibly, but officially no.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'd like to see that.
Speaker 1: That that that that only fans. Yeah, well, you never know if the acting career goes wrong. Anyway, Onto other news, Scream seven the production has run into trouble. Good. Oh no, I'm looking for to this.
Speaker 2: I've got friends who are waiting with bated breath for this.
Speaker 1: Scream seven.
Speaker 2: Scream seven. Yeah, Scream was the brilliant movie that it was. Could have stopped there, should have stopped there. Well it didn't and there's more to come. But maybe maybe this.
Speaker 1: News will excite you. Okay, okay, So the main stars of Scream six have dropped out. There was a little bit of trouble with Melissa Barrier from her comments on social media about Israel and Palestine. She was the lead actress in Scream six. Watch Scream six.
Speaker 2: I stopped at two, well three, sorry, I stopped at scream.
Speaker 1: And now, well you read that point. Let me get to the good bit. Let's god, it excites you about okay. So she fell out. Jenny Ortega, who plays Wednesday Adams, she also dropped out, apparently because of scheduling conflicts, but who knows. And the director left as well, So Scream says, and looks like it was just going to go and be canceled. It should have happened, maybe maybe. But one of the big problems with Scream six, what everybody was upset about was the main star, Neive Campbell, wasn't going to return because she was demanding her rightful pay for being the main star of the franchise and she wasn't getting it, so she decided not to do it. Well, they've offered offered her more money, obviously because she's coming back for Scream seven. This is yeah, she's coming back. Apparently. They've been very respectful and obviously offered her a proper, proper pay respect. They've been respectful the way that's the way she described it. They've offered her. But she says it's always been a blast and an honor to play Sydney in the screen movies. My appreciation for the films and for what they've to me has never waned. I'm very happy and proud to have been asked in the most respectful way to bring Sydney back to the screen and I couldn't be more thrilled. Diesn't it well? One of the other good things And hopefully this is the thing that makes you excited about it. The person who's coming to replace the director is the person who wrote the first screen. Okay, they've been friends forever, so it's really excite me.
Speaker 2: As they say, this is definitely the last one we're not doing anymore.
Speaker 1: It's like the Halloween series. I really like the Halloween movies.
Speaker 2: Four hundred and twenty nine, Fast and Furious, Well, Fast and Furious can jog off Fast and Furious four and sixty. It's like the need for just stop with this, it just stop. We get the format, we've watched it.
Speaker 1: Move on and as Mike continues to winge, let's move on to the next story. I'm ranting not winning anyway. For those of us who enjoy such things. The movie Scream seven is coming. I enjoy the movies. They should just stop onto another winging old bag. Miriam Margoline. Never speak ill of Miriam Margolis. Yes, the lovable lesbian legend herself. She eats onions like apples. I know, I've seen. She's amazing. She is amazing. What is lovingly BSc See when she goes on batshit crazy about some random topic that you don't really care what their opinion is. People listen to her and like you She's a gotty old move basically, That's what I'm saying now. She was in Harry Potter movies and she sometimes gets asked to do cameos. You know that app where you can request celebrities to do a little message and hello Hello. I mean, will get asked to do that soon? I'm sure you mean you don't it for months? Cameo? If you're listening, I'm available, Okay, fine, I don't know how these things work anyway, She does cameos right, Because there's a lot of Harry Potter fans in the world. They ask her to do the which professor. Was it, I can't remember now, the one that deals with like pottery and gardening and stuff, pottering and pottering and gardening. Yeah, I think that's it. I can't remember. It's been a long time since I paid attention to Harry Potter. But that's kind of her point. She's worried about them. She says, I worry about Harry Potter fans. They should be over that by now, you know. I mean, it was twenty five years ago, and it's for children. I think it's for children, but they get stuck in it. And the main thing is because one of these cameos she was asked to do was for a wedding, okay, to celebrate the happy couple, and she just is a little bit worried about what they might get up to on their wedding night. Right, all involves a one think it's magic again. Obviously JK. Rowling has her problems and Miriam has a problem. Her problems. Well, yeah, well she's quite pragmatic about it, exactly, pragmatic about it, exactly. That didn't make any sense. Miriam Margolie is quite pragmatic about it. She says that she doesn't know her at more at all, but she admires her as a human being. She's a generous woman and a brilliant writer, but then says she has rather conservative views of transgender people that she can't make out. It's a matter of personal happiness for people, and I think that's what you should concentrate on. She said, if you seriously want to become a woman, you should be allowed to. You can't be a fascist about it, so all power to mirroram Margolis.
Speaker 2: Reasonable, Yeah, and JK Rowling fascinated by what people do in the toilets.
Speaker 1: None of your business, JK. Nane of your business. But yes, getting the getting the bin. JK. Rowling is what I say, getting the bin. But that's the show busin news for today. Thanks for that, missed.
Speaker 2: It's always nice to know that Mary Madgeleys is standing up for people and JK.
Speaker 1: Rowlings is still You're welcome, but stick around next, as is Mike in the buzz. You're watching Chewing the Card with Mister and Mike. Now let's go deep into the somewhat poorly lit Webb as Mike has the buzz. Do you remember erin Brockovic the film? Yes, do you remember the plot line of Erin Brockovic a little bit. You remember the.
Speaker 2: Chemical that they're mixed into the groundwater and killing the people off with no It was called hexavalient chromium. Lovely does have a common name, hexavalien chromium. Okay, quite common. Well, the reason why I'm referencing that epic movie with Julie Roberts, she's really quite tired after that. I think she should have Whether she did or not, it's a different matter. Story about in Japan in a place called Fukiamma.
Speaker 1: What was that that? What was that? Now? Fuck emma? Right?
Speaker 2: A cat has basically dunked itself into this pool of hexa hexavalient chromium.
Speaker 1: What's it's on to the cat? Right?
Speaker 2: Cat's wandering around poison people. So there's a toxic pussy rolling around Fukiyama.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: They told people do not approach the cat. Do not touch the cat. It is highly toxic, it's highly castinogenic. Keep away from the cat.
Speaker 1: Is there any giveaway? Is it glowing bright yellow? Or it's acting suspiciously?
Speaker 2: How does the kattack suspiciously? It walks up and goes, hello, I'm a cat. I'm just little bit suspicious. Right, they realized they worked it out because it was leaving poor prints everywhere from the HEP's failing chromium, so it's staining the ground as it was walking away. But cats get everywhere, and that's why it's a bit of a concern in case some neighbors starts feeding it and taking it over, yes, and taking it home and looking after it and then having to find out who the neighbor is. Yeah, after three months worth of looking after it, Yeah, yeah, buying toys and food and litter trays and all that sort of stuff. So you're saying, this poor unfortunate individual of caring and concern could could could die pretty much here.
Speaker 1: So it's basically watching. They're saying to people, just watch.
Speaker 2: Out for any roaman cats, right that are acting abnormally, because it will not be a very well cat.
Speaker 1: Now because one of the symptoms of the hexagonal go go chromium hexagona cloak chromeum. There's not florid in it.
Speaker 2: It's not te hexagramium glorium is they're not mean saying it. Basically it's highly castogenic, right, and you've got like six months if you ingest.
Speaker 1: It not good. What does it do to you? It riddles you with cancer?
Speaker 2: All the way through horrible, horrible, right, so you don't want to go near it. But of course the saying old kids will have touch cat and it will be that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: This is a lighthearted show, right, Yeah, why why are we talking about ill pussies? Because it's a poisonous pussy. It's a poisonous pussy, toxic pussy.
Speaker 2: This this is not lick the toxic pussy.
Speaker 1: This this, this is not. This is not an information show for the news channel of Fukuyama in Japan. Moving on quite quick, how do you feel about AI? I have friends who are very very very much against it and its effect on the artist.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've seen some of the art that AI produces, the eighteen fingers eighteen fingers or them doing weird positions, right, And if you ever want a giggle, ask it to create a company logo because it just can't work it out, right. So, yeah, it has got limitations, but it's evolving all the time, writing getting better. Right to the point where a fully autonomous AI robot called Mohammad, right has basically grabbed the ass of a news presenter. Oh lord, right, so there in Dubai.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's the AI dummy. It's a robot.
Speaker 2: It's a full, fully autonomous robot with AI built in.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And as the news proporters told talking about this great innovation, the hand just goes forward and gives a little pat on the bottom.
Speaker 1: Is that because of the coding or is it just decided to do that itself. Because of the coding, it has done that.
Speaker 2: Now, what it's actually trying to do is move her away because it's got a proximity sensor.
Speaker 1: It's asking you to step back a bit. Okay, but instead of doing it.
Speaker 2: In a good place, it grabbed her ass to do it right, So she goes oh.
Speaker 1: You can see her face. She's not happy. It's right, you just goosed me, right? Are we sure it's not just a pervy man in a rubber suit. It's not you. You set that one up. It's your own fault. I don't wear rubber. Leather not rubber.
Speaker 2: But people are saying that, you know, it's coded to be a creep, and that they're saying it's not. It's just it just learned how to be a creep. It's not even actually trying to be a creep. It's trying to move the reporter away to give it some space.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, I do know with some of the a stuff that has been generated, it's of its own volition and scouring and skimming the Internet, etc. Has ended up generating awful views and horrible statements. And so that's because it skims the Internet where people are quite toxic and are quite horrible. So it's creating this nastiness which is a reflection of society, and that's horrible.
Speaker 2: It's a reflection of Twitter. Yes, I am dead naming Twitter.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh yeah, no, no, Twitter is Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well i'll I must say you're allowed to dead name people.
Speaker 1: So Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter. You like it on being angry today and very political. This is supposed to be a lighthearted magazine show about gay shit bombs and willies and vaginas. Bums, willies of vaginas. That's what the people want, bums, willies of vaginas, not creepy AI robots.
Speaker 2: Well, to be fair, the creepyi I also once bumbs when it's in chain. What other devastation do you want to tell us about? Because it's been toxic pussies and robots groping people?
Speaker 1: What else have you got?
Speaker 2: And if you want to see what else I have in my bag of disillusions and despair, feel free to drop us a message at the could TV on social media, and that brings us to our story of the week.
Speaker 1: Now you like clothing, Yeah, when it's clean.
Speaker 2: Yes, your own clothing, I do all in a dirty washbag.
Speaker 1: Do you own and and you've mentioned leather.
Speaker 2: I do own some leather, yes, but I can't wear that to work. Is that leather real leather or full leather? It's it's real leather. If I can eat meat, I can wear the rest of its skin. There is what I ask is because you can get fake leather as well, Yes you can. But both fake leather and traditional calendar that are quite bad for the environment. Okay because of cows. All the methane methane from their burps more than their bombs. They burked more methane than they felt. Shocks people. But yeah, really bad for the environment. Cows, yes, right, they're gassy. They're gassy animals, right, because they've got three tummies. Yeah, I eat a lot of vene.
Speaker 1: I thought it was four tubbies, three, like they've got four.
Speaker 2: They've definitely got three. So that's there's a lady who calls herself fish Keo sab right, that's the name, okay. And what she does is she creates something called fish leather.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: And what she does she gets she gets fish skin hmm okay, She freezes it, she defrosts it, she scrapes it, she soaks it, and then she tans it and.
Speaker 1: It becomes just as durable as normal leather. Okay. Okay.
Speaker 2: So fish leather hasn't got the same impact of the environment because fish don't produce a lot of meathing mm hmm. So it's actually better to have fish leather. I've got concern about what happens when it rains, because you leather has that very leather smell, and then it rains and it gets that very intense leather smell.
Speaker 1: You don't want to be going out in your new bondage gear smelling of kippers more like kippers. What the bars have you been going to? Didn't tail leather bars.
Speaker 2: Very aromatic whift of kipper people are basically like I said, this is a little bit concerning because there's a little bit of process behind it. What's she saying is that it's the same amount of processing as cow leather. Yeah, it's just you've got an extra step in it, which is freezing it. But the amount of time it takes to prepare leather, it's quicker.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, and isn't there like it? Because fish fish and notoriously smaller than cows. So to produce this same amount of leather, well.
Speaker 2: You've got two sides of a fish as well, you have two sides of a cow. Yeah, but that so they're not as small as you think. She's not doing sardines. It's the little fishes what you're created.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got us in four hundred thousand kippers of sardines because they picked the small fish. Yeah, big fishes like turbot and halibut and things. Big fish, right, and then she's skinny, so you get them both sides. So it's it's a bigger sheet. So big fish, not small fish in a cardboard box.
Speaker 1: In the freezer.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, script, and she can make anything from like a handbag to a belt or a shirt. Nothing about sofa leather sofa yeah that that that would take whale. It's not fish, no, but you get the principal. But while we're whaling, because that's something that should be breaking.
Speaker 1: That's all on the buzz this week. Thank you, Mike, and it's good to know that there are ways of being more resourceful in the world coming up. Stick around as we're going to have our game to play in Game of the Week, welcome back, and yes you're watching chewing the cut. We're going to play that's mighty interesting. And this one is for you, Mike. Something funny that was witty day of the week. So in this week's Game of the Week, Mike's apparently got a few things that are going to be mighty interesting for us. I do really, yeah, so that's gonna happen. I'm just gonna ask your questions see if you can answer. Okay, what is the deepest ocean, the deepest ocean, deepest ocean in the world emotionally or they practically practically practically the Pacific. Oh no, I'm going to really ask this question.
Speaker 2: Which is the deepest part of the ocean, the deepest part of the the bit at the bottom, a bit at the bottom, bit at the bottom, that's the deepest part of.
Speaker 1: The ocean, specific part of the oceans. Which is the deepest bit? Name is it the Mariana Trench.
Speaker 2: It is the Mariana Trench, although I thought that was a type of salad dressing, what you have with ponds. So it's situated within the territories of the US, Okay, between the US and Guam.
Speaker 1: It's more than eighty miles deep. Oh, that is mighty interesting. Next question, this is a musical question. Oh, do like a bit of music?
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll composed the moonlight sonata Moonlight Sinatra. No, not Sinatra Moonlight Sanita Sonata Sanata Sinatra. We're not talking about it or when, or Sanita with the leaves. We're talking about Sonata snata.
Speaker 1: H I should know this, really, there's been a long time since I played flute and orchestra artist. I used to be a flortist. I can I can blow just as long as its sideways. I can't blow a kazoom. That that involves mucking about at the end. Um m uh Strauss. What's Starrus's full name? Levi Strauss?
Speaker 2: Okay, it was Ludwig one Beethome, not the in Strauss composed in eighteen oh one.
Speaker 1: But he'd never actually heard it himself because he was deaf. O. He's never heard his own music. Oh that's mighty interesting. Yes, okay, So now we're going to a geographical question. Okay, I didn't like geography at school.
Speaker 2: That's okay, you're not in school anymore. In the entire world, which I'm going very more a rosa, in the entire world. Which is the largest island? Which is the largest island? That's the big one, the big one, the big one, that's the largest island. What's his name?
Speaker 1: Is New Zealand count as an island? It is, let's say, New Zealand. It's smaller than Australia, though, which is the largest island. Australia counts as an island rather than the continent. Well, because it shares the continent with New Zealand.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Australia itself is a country and an island because it's one big island. It's like the UK, right, England, Scotland, Wales one island.
Speaker 1: M hm hm, that's interesting, mighty interesting. It's not mighty interesting. It's just quiet and none of this is You can't say the Q word, BBC. I'll have us that chemistry. How are you good with chemistry? Shocking, shocking?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll see how shocking, and what is the chemical symbol for oxygen?
Speaker 1: Two little ones are one big one. We're not on countdown. It's not that show. But yeah, is it one big one and two little ones like H two O. That's hydrogen oxide? Okay, not our oxygen? Is it just two balls then? Okay? Oh too? It is oh too well done.
Speaker 2: Yeah that was our quick It's so technically it's it's a singular one, but we find it everywhere in nature's two molecules. Okay, so it creates dioxygen or oh two.
Speaker 1: Is what we recognize?
Speaker 2: It is oxygen with the letter for oxygen itself and the chemical element table.
Speaker 1: Is oh.
Speaker 2: Oh oh. That's mighty interesting. History and architecture. You look like a historian wearing that shirt.
Speaker 1: I do look like a historian wearing this shirt. A supply history teacher. High kids, I'm cool. You're going to enjoy your day with me, whilst your other teacher is suffering a mental health breakdown because you've driven in crazy some one's.
Speaker 2: I had the painters and decorators in Okay painted the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.
Speaker 1: It was Mikey Angelo's team, Okay, headed up by mikey amjoy, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Pope Julius the second and fifteen eight okay, is replacing a blue ceiling with dotted stars.
Speaker 1: Is that what was before? Just a blue ceiling with the stars stars? Yeah? Oh that sounds like a child's bedroom.
Speaker 2: So in England, the original houses of Parliament had the Star Chamber, which was the same thing. It was a dark blue ceiling with little white stars painted on it. Uh huh. It was quite common in the Middle Ages to have that as a ceiling because it was supposed to remove the ceiling so it had contact with God. That's interesting, It's mighty interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay. The next question you should get. I've done quite well so far.
Speaker 2: To be honest, you have done right, But this one, if you don't get, you're going to be disappointed in yourself. Okay, okay, because it's something you should know intimately. What's the longest bone a person can have in their body?
Speaker 1: Depends on how lucky I've been on a Friday night. Yes, yes it is. What's the longest pon you think you finally hear your body?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: The fema?
Speaker 2: Ah? Now, you see, if you said fema and I'd said right, that's been wrong. Fourteen inch penis no.
Speaker 1: The femur. Yeah see I'm clever.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's an interesting fact, a right, right, Femurs only break from serious.
Speaker 1: Accidents, such as a car accident.
Speaker 2: Okay, unless you've got osteoporosis, in which case they're quite brittle.
Speaker 1: Well, that's mighty interesting. Last question now, okay, okay, I'm in Greek mythology. Oh now something I will know something about. Actually, no, change the question. Ah, what is the smallest bone in the human body? Uh, that's what I usually get on a Friday night silicon isn't considered bone? Your little bone in your little tongue.
Speaker 2: Oh well, here's an interesting fact. Oh, actually, no, I tell a lie. No, it answered the question.
Speaker 1: No, I've got the answer. I think I know the answer. You've already given me that. I think I know the real answer. Let me win.
Speaker 2: Nobody on this show is ever classified as a winner anyway.
Speaker 1: The smallest bone in your body, I believe, is the hammer bone in your ear. Okay.
Speaker 2: So you've tried the smallest bone in your foot. Yeah, and then you've said it's the smallest bone in your ear.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Okay, and you've said it's the hammer bone. I think it's the hammer bone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, the staples bone, ah, located in the middle ear, so it's not the hammer bone.
Speaker 1: Well I was close. You were close, but you didn't get it right.
Speaker 2: And basically down to this bone causes the partial complete hearing loss right, and or it can become derecognized by the brain, so your brain can just forget this bone exists.
Speaker 1: And you go death. Well that's mighty interesting, just sort at the end of the other question. Yeah, and that's all of the questions I have for you this week because you stick around as next as Mike, and that's science. That is Welcome back to chewing the cud, and now we learn something we didn't need to know. It's Mike and that science. That is that science, that is mister. How do you feel about pea raining down on me?
Speaker 2: Okay, nice, I'm actually talking about these things. A little frozen peas, he's not frozen. How do you feel about peas?
Speaker 1: Peace? I quite like peas with a bit of butter and folk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, lovely, wonderful. Because I'm aware that you have limited space at Hope. What I'm going to do is get your way of getting fresh peas right in your abode from non seeded peas. Now, if you go to the supermarket or a horticultural establishment such as a garden center, I store, you can.
Speaker 1: Buy peas as seeds.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, you get you get a very handful few writing about two pounds.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: In front of you there you have a box of dried peas I do okay, and they are also about two pounds okay, a lot of peace.
Speaker 1: Now it's a big box. The big box. Now here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't eat these peas because if you look carefully at the bottom of the box, has got best before date.
Speaker 1: On there may in November twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so best before November twenty twenty one. However, these peas will still grow, will they, because that's basically dragged pea is a seed.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that is interesting. It is not doing that part of the show interesting.
Speaker 2: Okay, science not interesting. Don't have crossover. This is not interesting. It's science.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So now what we want to do is we want to create a place where they can germinate or grow. Okay, Okay, Now I'm not using soil because getting compost is really bad for the environment.
Speaker 1: And I didn't want to look at bugs in my house. Yeah. You know who I get my compost from, Well, a man called Pete.
Speaker 2: I'm supposed to get peat free compost. So what we're going to use is we're going to use a growing medium or pool paper as I call it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's nice. That's a fun pattern. It's a fun pattern. Yeah. So what we need to do is we need to create zones of moisture.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So here we have a jar. Okay, now, this jar in a previous life held a candle that should we say, in the phrase of moil rose would have been pressed just with memories of Americana, not saying Yankee candles, because that's advertising you just did. I'm not saying yankie candles. Fine, right, that still smells. That's that's my hand soaking. It's very nice and so yeah, it's lime and lime and Kiwi for it.
Speaker 1: I think, hands up.
Speaker 2: Anyway, What you need to do is you need to take someone of your toilet paper okay, okay, and quite a chunky like a good amount, okay, a good wrap and make and make a bit for the bottom, okay for the bottom.
Speaker 1: And it's not going to go in that way. It's going to go in flat.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, because when you push it in, you needed to kind of make a little bit of a nest like that. Okay, okay, and you want to do that three times, three times, three times, so a bit of a flat nest.
Speaker 1: Because what that will do I can't get. But having did is too deep.
Speaker 2: Well, what you do is you pop it in and then push it down later with more Okay, okay, Because what we're doing all the time is we're creating like a cup, the older cup, the older cup. Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Now once you have done that, you should be three quarters of the way up your jar. Okay. Well that's the second one, old, not you have a third one. Oh it's okay. It's like trying to fist a tight tweak. Remember what that was like.
Speaker 2: So what we're doing here is we're creating layers of paper. So when we're moisten it, it's not all just sitting in one area. Okay, because peas like a good growing medium, okay, and they like to be moist.
Speaker 1: But I like the word moist. Okay.
Speaker 2: Now, once we've got that, okay, we're gonna hold onto that for a Seconday, because peas are a climbing plant. Yes, yeah, So normally what you see in gardens is you see lots of canes and string and that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: M hm, Okay.
Speaker 2: What we're actually going to do is we're going to have self supporting piece as a pea bush. Because what happens is a pea is quite strong at the base, okay, and the further up it goes, it gets the peas grow higher up, so they get heavy. If you have them growing together, they'll tangle together, okay and create a self supporting structure. Oh okay, But there's a way you've got to do it. You can't just go you can't just fling them about with gay abandon. You've got to planet Oh okay, So this is more complicated than I thought. I thought were just fling.
Speaker 1: You can just bum the peas in.
Speaker 2: What might happen is they might not cling together, and then I'll spread about and they'll fall over and you be droopy and it'll just.
Speaker 1: Take a lot.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants a drew ppe. No one wants a pee that's all over the place. Might you want a pee that's very contained and very specialized area. So I want you to get a good run of roll good good good run a roll good.
Speaker 1: Run a role okay for when you've got a bad, bad case of the runs. Yes, okay.
Speaker 2: And the first thing I'm gonna to follow a little piece over on a on a run hold at Okay, Oh, I've folded a bit too big a piece sold on. It's just like half an inch kind of thing. Half an inch half a thing we don't what you understand to be inches.
Speaker 1: You want to flap with? Okay, open it up and put two peas into that crease. Okay. I now fold it over, folded over, okay. And then next when you folded it over with those pieces at the side, you're going to put another two piece in. Oh I need more peace. I'd suggest rolling out a lot of peace. This is this is complicated. It is complicated to keep over the place. I can give them a little lick and stick them down.
Speaker 2: If you want to moist them a little, you can do. It's about being careful and dexterous, un clumsy and heavy handed. Now what more of these folds than we're doing?
Speaker 1: How the sheets of paper?
Speaker 2: What we're gonna do that twice, now to peas and roll over. Then break off your sheet at the next the next tear and just roll up. Because now what we're going to do, uh huh, okay is just roll them. I just lost a peek, right, Just do some rolls with the paper around to hold it together, and then you just keep rolling so you've got a good, good amount of folds it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, it looks like a pie in a rose. That's good. If it was a flower, it would be a pee and e.
Speaker 2: Right now, what I'm going to do with these peas, You're going to pop them into the little folds that you've got in the paper.
Speaker 1: I've popped the peas and the foles that I've got exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm still I'm still slightly drunk from last night. There was there was an opportunity for a good song pun in there, but no I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: What was it? Don't worry about it. It's fine, but we're not we're not doing the quiz where you get name that tune because that revolves around using a kazoo. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: So, as you can see, I've got quite a few peas shoved in here. Yes, okay, how many peas do you need to stuff in just a good few? I think you're overdoing it with a piece. You need quite a few well, because they need to support themselves, so it should look like there's too many peas in there.
Speaker 1: Are you going to put these out and let them grow and then see us? Is better because of we can we're doing a follow up show or is this going to be a very very long segment, very long segment.
Speaker 2: What we can do is once we've once we've done this and we've set it all up, Yeah, you can take yours home and we can bring them back one day because it takes a while for a piece to grow. Yes, okay, okay, and want you to just give it a bit more of a roll more you want more? You want a big cigar kind of shape thing, okay, and follow over like a choad, like a child, because then follow over the bottom so that you've got a fold so it's not allanky shade with the foldy bottom. Okay, And then that is going to describe my kind of gentleman. And then that's going to sit in the middle of your cups of paper.
Speaker 1: Like that. Got it? Okay? Do we need more stuffing around? Stuff around it with some support, so just balls of paper at that point, you know, when this finishes and you've got a lovely, beautiful green growing pea bush.
Speaker 2: Yeah, will it be quite beautiful? Would you say it would be appealing? No, The pea flowers are quite pretty. They're quite a little small white things. But the bushes themselves, when they start to produce peas, are a little bit ugly. And then to encourage germination, you're just going to put a single sheet over the top. Oh these a little hat, just a little hat, little hat. Okay, it's a single sheet.
Speaker 1: It's a single sheet. And then moisten I tucked in a little. Yeah, the water will help. Took it in. Okay, Okay. Now you can go quite heavy with the water because it's got lots of layers to soak through, and just so you don't spil it everywhere all over the electrics in the studio. Well, you've got the electrics on sneathie I haven't okay, okay. And then they'll grow and you've got peas in your kitchen, and that's that is that science. That is.
Speaker 2: As they grow, you can chop them off and have them in salad. Things growing well, no no no no no no no no no no no. Yeah, I'll wait for that then, but that's.
Speaker 1: Almost the end of the show.
Speaker 2: Remember join us on our social media at the coud TV in all the usual places.
Speaker 1: Thank you for watching and we'll see you soon. Bye. You A question