Speaker 1: And we are live. Today is September fifth, twenty twenty four, and it is my brother Stevens' birthday today, So happy birthday out there, Bud, out there in Saratoga Springs. We will get started here in just a second. I had a couple issues, of course, because of the computer that we know about, but we are on now able to fix it or figure it out. I guess not so much fixed. Hmm. Now there are a couple of things here that I want to go over today. Let me begin by explaining the thumbnail. Okay, are you ready? How's everybody doing this morning? I'm feeling great personally. I slept last night. I'm invigorated. I slept on the recliner instead of that room full of excessive white noise, and I slept very good. All right, So, as I mentioned today September fifth, twenty twenty four, and pardoned me. If the pronunciation is not accurate or perfect, it could be Vdar. It could be Vidar. Vidar, the Norse god of revenge, played a vital role in various captivating stories and epics. He was one of the few gods who possessed the strength and determination to fight for justice and retribution. Ragnarok was the final battle between the gods and the forces of chaos. Vidar, the silent god of vengeance, played a crucial role in this apocalyptic event. He was one of the few gods who survived the battle and helped to rebuild the new world. His silent determination and unwavering resolve made him an inspiration to all. They have killed and erased the all Father. They have impersonated the noble and have shown arrogance and hubrist They have co opted the past and laid claim to our accomplishments and poisoned our culture. This is Ragnarok. We are here today. We continue the history of the Citian area aria as I put in there so you know another way spelling it, and reconnect with the builders of civilization, the creators of order within us. We have the potential to awaken the spirit of Vidar, and we need it right now. Was that a dramatic enough? We're here, we are here, This is Ragnarok. How well, the way you want to put it, the end of the end of everything, the death of the gods. Put it can be saved and on ballbusterers. We do not advocate criminality in any way shape or form. We have to advocate nobility, integrity, swift, justice and accountability. Consequences appleic eaters with rome, she said, She echoed, and what's up? What's wrong on? It's too many? There you go. Okay, So we're gonna start off a little video here today. I'm not one hundred percent I'm sure I agree with what this person says, but we're just gonna get an overlay here of what's going on, and then I'm gonna read it a little bit of the history of Vidar from the poetic EDAs, and then we will kick off what we were doing before and read Makers of Civilization. I should have some music or something, little background ambiance. My daughter left for school a little late today, well later than usual, so I didn't I had that, and then I had computer issues, so I didn't really pick out music. Am I looking at the right thing? Damn?
Speaker 2: Just like this.
Speaker 1: And like these? So this is bidar true meaning translation bidar true meaning. So that's a that's a claim, right. I'd like to keep myself open until I go to multiple sources and get an overall and then you know how it goes. If something resonates with you, seems like it's the truth. Kind of lean with that in my own perception of it. Don't just ever just say, oh, well, that's what it is because that's person said so when they are the expert. So because they said they're the expert. No, that's the trap. Attestations theories of Norse gods and deities, and this is from Nourse magic and beliefs. Okay, okay, okay, all right, okay do it meanings.
Speaker 3: Of the gods and deities and the Norse religion. And today we are speaking about v Do arguably one of the most powerful in all the gods, the avenger of odin, the silent God, the one who really saves the universe from being devoured at the young Nayruk by Fenrid. And we are speaking today about the translations, attestations and theories about this powerful deity. As usual, the translations first, so they think the most likely etymology vidd is that it comes from the Old Norse vidre meaning wide and head army, So a wide or broad army could be the original meaning. Another meaning, and in my opinion, the most likely one is that vi DoD is related to the Old Norse vidre meaning tree or wood. It could be would like a piece of wood or woods like the forest as a whole, multiple meanings, just like we have in English and other Germanic languages. They all derived from the Proto Germanic vidus, meaning wood or woods like forest type thing, and it's also related to the Proto Celtic word vidus. So this could be a very ancient concept that we used all over the north of Europe. And actually, in my opinion, this is a much more likely etymology, and it actually explains everything that v DoD represents, some sort of collective forest or woods spirit, you know, the collective spiritual energy of the deep untouched woods. You might even call this woods like a wide army or wide ruler. So maybe he could have a dual meaning there, and both translations are correct. But I'll speak about that and the theories in just a minute. For now, let's just get onto the Atta stations. First. We could speak about the poetic eta. In Virgospoul, the verva or the sirus tells Odin that his son v DoD will avenge Odin's death at you by stabbing f in the heart. And that's contrasting to other sources, for example, in va Va states that Vdad will kill Fen by ripping apart his jaws. Also in this source of v DoD and his brother vadi will both are said to live both in the temples of the gods after sous fire has seceded at the end of Young Nuduk. So these are two of the gods who survive Young Naduck. Actually v DoD and Vodi. Another source we have in Grimness Mode, where Odin describes the land that vdd lives in. Again, we can see here clearly that v did god lives in some type of forest or wood, but not up in the trees. Right. V DoD is not a tree spirit and he doesn't live in the trees like we have numerous other gods who are said to live in certain trees. But v DoD is that collective forest spirit as a whole. Okay, So he lives along the forest floors, among the grass and the brush and the twigs. And I'll come back to all this in just a minute. But finally, v DoD is mentioned in Lucasena after Odin urges him to pour Loki drink after he welcomes him. That's all for the poetic Ada. That's all the Atta stations we have of v DoD. We're going to speak about the pros Eta now, which remember was written long after Pagan times and written by a Christian, So the prose Eta is not going to be the most reliable source about the true Pagan beliefs. But we're going to try and make sense out of the Atta stations and this source anyway. And in here v DoD is referred to as the silent God, and he has a thick shoe, and that he is nearly as strong as the God thought, and also that the gods rely on him in times of immense difficulties. It says in the pros At a beautiful, beautiful.
Speaker 1: And that is where we are description there about immense difficulties v.
Speaker 3: DoD, and it sums it up in my opinion. Also hitlists that V. Dodd's mother is a giant test called Gridi, the giant test that Odin got with and they made a baby her name.
Speaker 1: We are, like the tall girls, are very unsure.
Speaker 3: About what it is. But it could mean something like strong passion or violence, or even a secure place or a treaty. But we just don't know what v DoD's mother could be. Anybody has any theories about that we would love to hear. Just let us know in the comments. Also at lists. In the pros Ata, how during hedg at the final battle, when the wolf Fended will devour Odin, v DoD is supposed to avenge him by stepping down with one foot on his lower jaw, grabbing Fender's upper jaw and ripping his jaws apart, killing him. And it says v does here his thick shoe describes as containing the extra pieces of leather that humans cut from their own shoes at the toe and at the heel, and these pieces of leather are collected by the god throughout all times. And this is actually a ritual that I think was done in order to empower this v DoD being the forest spirit. Just another minute and I'll explain all of this. And finally, in the pros Eta, v DoD and his brother Vody again survive the floods of the sea and the fire of suit unleashed at the young Naduk. And they will be completely unharmed.
Speaker 1: He said Ragnarok, but he said it with an accent.
Speaker 3: And them and some the other survivors will live on the field of after don Rick last thing just before I go on. There are a few kennings, like all Norse poetical metaphors, where v DoD is attested to as the silent os, the professor, the possessor of the iron shoe, the enemy and slayer of feminisud, the god's avenging oars, the father's homestead inhabiting oss, the son of Odin, and a brother of the ass Here. So that's about all the attestations for v DoD Onto theories, I'll give you a couple others that have been proposed by scholars, and then I'll let you know what I think what my theory on all this is. Some have suggested that the myths about v DoD actually reflect some sort of ritual silence that humans really used to do, that they used to participate in when they took an oath of vengeance. We have numerous other sources like this, like say a father was killed and then the son avenges in things like that.
Speaker 1: One of the most like a silent assassin, someone determined shuts off, you know, doesn't go around obnoxiously or overtly expressing, so you know that way, whoever did the killing, did the offense, doesn't see it coming right, doesn't see that there's somebody who's pretty irritated and out for blood. You know, you just you just silent reserve, calming the outward even if you're raging inside. There's something to that. You don't go around making a spectacle of yourself if you have an if you have an objective, if you have a mission.
Speaker 3: Famous ones being umleff in the Northmen, at least to a small degree, he took some sort of oath of silence there at least an oath not to expose his true self and intentions. So yeah, I do like that. Theory about v DoD.
Speaker 1: Is also that idea like vikings aren't supposed to express pain outwardly. I suppose to suffering silence when they're being tortured and stuff like that. You know, I don't want it translates over to this, but it could be an aspect of it.
Speaker 3: Another one is that v DoD is like a god of space. He's the spatial god representing the wide space in the cosmos, like kind of being responsible for granting space to everything and all the space in between. It also have VDOD fights off offended it that tries to destroy that space and the result is he saved the world or the universe from being swallowed. There are also some equivalents to this v DoD like figure and the old original Hindu Vedic mythology, so it could be a very very ancient concept. I don't like that theory too much, but if you do want to read more about it, you can get John Lindo's book or George Domsey's book. But as I said, I would explain me my theory is. I think it's very clear that v DoD represents some kind of forest or wood spirit. First of all, it's his name. You know. Some of the gods have very cryptic and complex translations of their name, but v DoD is one of the few that is very straightforward. His name means either forest or woods, and it could also mean the wide army or the wide ruler, kind of like a dual meaning. Potentially that this forest spirit that v DoD is is kind of like a vast wide energy, like an army like energy that defends from a harmful outside forces, exactly like Vida does. Vida defends from Jangnadek, and he saves the whole cosmos from being swallowed by Fendri now what Fendedid represents the wolf? Not sure. There are some theories about this, for example, like relating Fendedi to greed. The wolf of greed symbolizes that death, extinction, or some sort of darkness that has brought upon the world. I'll do a whole video about Fendedid and the theories that I have read about him, But for now, let's just assume that Fendedid is some sort of very powerful destructive force that was able to defeat Odin and kill him. Odin representing our spirit, our frenzy, you know, that's what his name means, the frenzied one, the ecstatic one, and the the you know, this war ex static spirit that's the deepest layer of the spirits and all of us and all living things. See my video about Odin where I speak about that a little bit Morendanid was able to kill this spirit. Fed It was able to kill Odin, being this universal spiritual frenzied energy that helps us in many journeys in life and death and ritual all these types of things. But VDD, the spirit of the forest, was able to overcome this destructive force that is fnded It. Whatever that may be, right, kind of like how everything else in nature gets destroyed by the events of yung Nayuk, but one thing in nature that will always remain is this forest spirit living in the brush and the grass and the twigs. And even if the fires of soots, even if massive forest fires comes and it burns down the whole forest, there is still some life. They are okay on the forest floor where Vida lives among the brush and the grass and the twigs and all that stuff. This might also even be the space that the gods who survive at young Nduk end up living in after this cataclysmic event, this place called either of it, translating to mean a splendid or magnificent planes or something like that. Now, what has young.
Speaker 1: Nadk regaining the paradise that we currently live in, only without the the parasite right.
Speaker 3: Represents. That's debated too in the scholarly community. What I think, I'm convinced it is an ice age, and other scholars have theorized similar things that it's kind of like a catastrophic climate event triggered by a series of natural disasters. I'll do a whole video on Hjavladak, but yeah, for now, let's just say that this disaster destroys the vast majority of nature and humankind, and the places where these gods lived that gets destroyed too. For example, Thor is said to live in oak trees, right, good Live is said to live in ye trees, and other gods were said to live in places like groves and lakes and waterfalls and things like that, and all these things can be burnt down or cease to exist due to a massive fire like surf springs and a cooling period like an eye.
Speaker 1: It could be like a spirit and not a nature spirit too, that they're referring to lives in the trees like you sense it and feel it, the presence of whatever that god represents being there in nature and feeling the connection, and they attribute it to a god aspect. That could be a wave looking at it. I don't know. So somebody asks about this, see, I believe it's some sort of zodiac side on the outside. I'm not one hundred percent sure. I think he's gone over it before in the past, but I'll look into that ice age.
Speaker 3: So at that time those gods would have been perceived to be dead too, just like they died at the young LETTERC. But some gods survive, and they are the gods whose spiritual energy resides in places that would actually survive a climate disaster. Again, long video for another day, but you get my points about the god. He is the energy that lives in a certain place that survives any kind of natural disaster like that. He's also the silent god, like the worst floor who makes no noise, kind of like if a tree falls in the middle of the woods, does it really make a noise that old saying? And v DoD also takes a silent oath.
Speaker 1: If a tree falls on the forest, does thor who lives in it fall off.
Speaker 3: When he gets on his quest of vengeance, just like when the forest and the undergrowth silently grows back after it maybe all gets burned down or destroyed. So those are.
Speaker 1: Just my thanks to fungi mycilium transporting the nutrients thoughts.
Speaker 3: Before I finish, I told you guys that I would also speak about a ritual we can do. Remember in the pros Eda it has said how humans save their spare pieces of leather and they gave it to v DoD so he could construct his shoe to kill feminitid with. So we think that this could be a real ritual done by humans. You take pieces of your shoe and leave this as an offering to v dot and you leave it in the woods or in the twigs, or wherever you think v Dot lives in order to give v dot at that strength to prepare him for Jagnaduk and his battle with Feenity. It this is just my idea, but it's kind of building up upon what other scholars have theorized about this, and also a bit of you know, agricultural you know, regeneration science. So you know, we can leave these offerings for v dot leather pieces. Okay, don't go littering the forest with trimmings from your crappy rubber shoe. Okay, don't litter anything that is not good for nature for that matter. But if we leave pieces of leather in the soil, there's actually some research that shows that this is really good for the soil. Some modern studies have been done on this and regenerative farming. And it has to be it has to be the right leather though it can't be dyed or oiled or has other chemicals. Has to be pure natural leather. But when you do that, it can have very beneficial effects to the soil, just like we leaving these offerings, it would empower this v DOT, this spirit that is the forest floor, but people using their leather scraps and composts and soil. This has actually been a tradition for a long time, and perhaps we think even an ancient ritual related to v DOT whatever, That's what I believe. So I take some leather scraps like this sometimes that you know are relatively untouched, like what my drums are made of. For example, I have some extra leather scraps from there, and I go out in the woods and bury them in some places. But like I said, don't litter or leave any toxic or bad materials anywhere. But yeah, I believe that strengthens the forest undergrowth and the spirit there that is v DoD super important because v DoD is basically the only reason we are able to survive Jong Nayuk and whatever disaster.
Speaker 1: The silent vengeful spirit consequences. Accountability, retribution is the only way we survive Ragnarok, not by voting for the lesser of two evils, not by hoping it fixes itself or waiting for white hats to arrive none of that. We have to take responsibility for ourselves locally, and if we all did that, things would change.
Speaker 3: Sure that has come for humans and will happen again. It has happened many times over the ages. It goes cyclical. These things happen all the time, and they will happen again. They think the last one happened in about the three hundreds, and that's actually what the Young Lightduck could be in part based on the climate disasters and changes that happened at that time during the migration period. And on a small scale, I believe another one is coming quite soon, perhaps even on the bigger scale. But I believe these rituals and practices around the Young Nightduck they can help us survive as best we can. I've gone over a few of these already.
Speaker 1: Could been something celestial that hit, and maybe we'll talk about some of the things that are floating around some stories about an asteroid, asteroid Apophus, and some other things they're talking about. I think another small asteroid that they said is going to hit as well.
Speaker 3: You can see the ritual I spoke about in the video I did about fray it, and I think there's another one here with Vita leaving out the leather to the forest spirits to make sure the poor rusk can survive, and in results, we will survive any disaster that come. But yeah, those are just my thoughts. Let me know what you guys think. The next video I will make on the daganok or something related to that. But yeah, let me let me know your thoughts about Vida, do you Okay?
Speaker 1: There? That's good, nice little introduction to this topic. And all right, Jesus, I want to start with, so what powers does Vdar have? Vdar possesses several notable powers and attributes that set him a part as a formidable deity among the Assyric gods. His powers reflect his role as as the god of something sorry, his powers reflect his role as the god of vengeance. His most notable power is that of immense physical strength and expertise in combat, second only to Thor in terms of physical might. His incredible strength is one of his defining features. While technically not a power in traditional sense, Vdar exhibits incredible durability and resilience. It is not just physical resilience in which he excels, but also metaphorical resilience. It is this attribute that allows him to survive the cataclysmic events of Ragnarok and play a role in the birth of the New World. Who were his parents? He kind of went over that Vidar is a son of Odin, which makes him half brother to both the god of thunder Thor and the god of mischief Loki. His mother was a giant test Giant Tests Greeter or Greeter. I think that's Greeder, who is famed for lending Thor some of her armaments, including her belt, staff and iron gloves. These armaments aided on his quest to kill Giud. I'm sure I'm not pronouncing that correctly, But what is his role in Ragnarok? In Ragnarok's climate. In Ragnarok's climatic lore, where many of the most famous Norse deities play a key role, Vdar takes center stage after his father's death at the Jew at the jaw Woe slip, at the jaws of the monstrous wolf Fenriar, Vdar steps up to avenge. This moment is achieved through Vidar's unique preparation. Preparation note that, and unrivaled persistence. He uses his special shoe crafted from the scraps of leather discarded by shoemakers and studies the combat strategy of the beastly Wolf. Vdar's role does not end with vengeance. He is among the select gods who survive the cataclysm. His survival heralds a new beginning, marking him as a key figure in the post apocalyptic renewal of the Norse world. Once the dust settles on Ragnarok, there are only two Acere gods remaining, that being Vidar and Vali, a god he is very closely associated with. It is Vidar and Vali who oversee the start of the new world. I believe he said that they were brothers. How does Vidar kill Fenrier? Vidar kills Fenrier in a manner that is both symbolic and illustrative of his immense strength and unique preparation. The method, which is one of the most grewsome ways imaginable, is detailed in the myths involved, and involves the use of a special shoe. During the battle between the silent god and the monstrous Wolf, Vdar uses this shoe to step on Fenrier's lower jaw, thereby anchoring himself with his unmatched strength. He then grabs the wolf's upper jaw in a display of divine power and determination, Vdar tears Fenrier's mouth apart, effectively killing the beast and completing the silent God's act of vengeance. Right, that power was derived from the fact that his father was murdered by this thing. Right, think about that in relative terms too, the god, the benevolent creator, right, being swallowed up by what we're having to deal with at the moment, and are vengeful justice that we could settle the score with. And it's kind of funny that they say Thorpe was swallowed whole, like there was I don't know if there was much of a battle. Fenrier just went and swallowed him whole. And when Vidar kills Fenriar, it makes me wonder, like, what are the other dudes standing around being like, you know Odin was swallowed hole? Do you want us to cut him out? And they're like, yeah, but what if he was starting to get digested? That might be a little gross, right, all right? Why is Vdar silent? There is no direct indication that Vidar took a complete vow of silence. It has largely accepted that. I just I just think it's spycraft. I just think it's quieting. You're outward. You know, you're not showing how like, you're not raging and smashing things because your dad was killed. You're just quietly preparing, quietly preparing your mind your body for war. At least for the most part, he is silent or speaks very little. It is unknown exactly why Vdar is largely silent. However, it has been posited that it is connected to ritual silence and other abstinent behavior in relation to vengeance. It was said that Vdar was born from for the sole purposes of revenge, and he had little time for things that would not help him achieve his goal. We have little time for anything that will not help us achieve our goal. This includes parties. If you're a parent, you know how it is like. If you have ex budget or whatever your activities are, usually you try to spend your time doing something that will benefit and strengthen the family, the household, the finances. Even if you find creative, interesting fun ways of doing it, you're still doing it based on your your duty and your responsibility to others. Right, so, in a way, this all makes very good sense. Right. This includes parties, adventures, and frequent speeches. Another example of This abstinent like behavior comes from the god of Olli, who stopped washing his hands and combing his hair until the body of the one he vowed to kill ended up on the funeral pyre. What does Vitar look like? Descriptions of Vidar and Norse mythology focus more on his attributes and actions rather than detailed physical appearances, which is common for many mythological figures. However, and you know what, here's we're going to get into this too, because they usually start off as real people and then they become deified, and then the myth is built around them as time progresses. So Vdar may actually resemble an early king of these people or leader. However, based on the little on his role and the symbolic elements associated with him, we can interpret certain aspects of his likely appearance. He had a tiny mustache here and an armband, yeah. Probably. He has been envisioned as a strong and stoic with large warrior build. Because of his battle prowess, he has often imagined wearing warriors attires such as body covering armor, chainmail, a helmet, and sometimes even a cloak. As one of his most distinguishing features, His special shoe is also present in many depictions. Vidar is also sometimes pictured with a long beard and long hair, as are many of the other Norse gods. While this feature is by no means an essential part of his character, many artists envisage him with decidedly long hair. Everything you need to know all in one video. You sure about that? I mean, it is from the center of excellence. So they go into this too. It says, Vitor is not only the god sorry, Vitar is not the only god associated with vengeance and mythology. Across different cultures, there are numerous gods that embody the concept of retribution and justice. In Norse mythology, the Norse god of vengeance, Vitar is often compared to Odin, the all father and king of the gods. Like Vidar, Odin is known for his fierce and relentless pursuit of victory, even if it means resorting to acts of vengeance. What do you mean, even if isn't that kind of part of it. Similarly, in Greek mythology, the goddess Nemesis is often asociated with vengeance. It's accountability. It's I don't know, you've I would even use that word. It's balancing the scales. Something someone does wrong, there's consequences. You don't just let it continue on, because then you continue to do more stuff. As you must know by now, when nothing is in check, put in check, it'll continue to become more and more bold, and more and more destructive and murderous, to the point now where they're normalizing some evil shit around your children. Nemesis was the goddess of divine retribution, punishing those who displayed hubris and arrogance. Well, everybody on social media should have. Well, the commenters, the ship posters should be worried about Nemesis. In Egyptian mythology, the goddess segment was also known for her destructive and ventful abilities. Don't piss off a Liman secondment was believed to embody the solar fury and was often invoked to bring about justice against enemies and wrongdoers. While Vdar and other ventul deities in mythology may differ in their special attributes and origins, they share universal theme of enforcing justice and retribution. The worship and rituals of Vidar Vidar the silent god of vengeance in Norse mythology, they have to keep repeating that I guess they needed a certain amount of characters or our words in order to post this or something. I don't know, but they just keep doing. That was held in high regard by the people of the Viking Age. That's very vague. When you don't know history, you just say things like that, like like the word antiquity, Like what the hell does that mean. His worship and rituals were an integral part of North society, with the devotees seeking his favor for justice and retribution. The practices and ceremonies associated with Vdar varied across different regions, but his role as a god of vengeance remained unchanged. One popular ritual involved offering animal sacrifices to appease him and gain his favor. Devotees believed that Vdar would protect them from harm and help them seek justice. In addition to animal sacrifices, devotees offered him gifts such as weapons and other valuable out items. These offerings were seen as a sign of respect and a way to show devotion to the silent god of vengeance. Now, I'm going to put this in question everything that they just said, because they're not mentioned. The leather and they're using what is like default stereotype quote unquote worship. And this sounds like a corruption of that worship with the animal sacrifices and things like that. I would have to put that in check. I think they're just using they're just digging up the old default information and slapping in there. The worship of Vidar continued even after the decline of Norse mythology, with his depiction appearing in various forms of art and literature. Today, he remains an intriguing figure in Norse mythology, and his worship and rituals continue to fascinate scholars and enthusiasts of mythology alike. See if it's worth talking about and let's go above where I was to see if there was anything above there though. The attributes all right, let's see attributes and civilism of Vidar. As a silent but formidable god of vengeance in Norse mythology, Vidar possesses unique attu beats and symbolism that define his character. One of Vidar's distinct qualities is his immense strength. We kaind of went over that which allows him to avenge wrongdoing and protect his fellow gods and humanity. You know what this is, this imen's strength. It is people coming together, working together for a common goal that they are passionate about. That's where the immense strength comes from. It's come from each one of us adding to the total. Due to his role as a symbolic I'm every word, I'm messing up today. Due to his role as a symbol of justice and retribution, VDR is often depicted with specific symbols in North nurse are in literature. One of the most prominent is his iron shoe, which VDR uses to crush the jaws of Fenrier, the monstrous wolf, during the final Battle of Ragnarok. And it's kind of just going through the same stuff that we already read, and then they kind of just keep repeating themselves. That's it. Oh, here, let's read about the binding of Loki. In this tale, Loki reeks havoc in the Norse pantheon, causing all forms of mischief and trouble. Finally, the gods decide to bind him to a rock with the entrails of his son in a bid to end his troublemaking for good. Vidar is the only god who remains silent throughout the ordeal, and his strength and resolve proved crucial in binding Loki, a feat that no other god had managed to accomplish before. These the mischief maker, the merchants and thieves. You understand what I'm saying here, The treacherous, the cunning, the saboteurs, The mischievous speak spirit. I mean when you look at Hermes, Mercury, Hermes, mostly it's more a little bit more specific with Hermes. It's the it's the merchant god. So what does he He's another mischief maker character like Loki. These stories and epics highlight Vidar's importance as a Norse god of revenge. Even though is that it's clickable. It is even though he is silent, Vidar's actions speak louder than words, leaving a lasting impact on Norse mythology and culture. The mischievous, So Loki like to do some things. You'd like to trick people into healing their own children? Does that sound familiar? Planned parenthood? All that stuff can bring them out to get their shots. It's an aspect he used to delight in, that used to get him off. All right, now, I'm gonna read a little bit here. This is from the poetic Edda Thorpe wrote this one or translated it. Then comes the great Victor Sire's son Vidar, to fight with the deadly beast. He with his hands will make his sword pierce to the heart of the giant's son. Then avenges he his father. And then they go on about other people. But we're gonna skip down. Vidar and Vallei will the god's holy fans and habit when SERTs fire shall be quenched, Modi and Magny, will Moliner possess and warfare strive to end? And let's just jump on again. Oh, here is the wolf. Will the Father of men devour? So the wolf will eat Odin. He knows this. It's understands that he is. He's destined to perish. That's part of Odin's deal. But Loki betrays him with the assistance of Fenrier. The wolf, Will the Father of men devour him? Vidar will avenge he is cold, he has cold. The jaws will cleave in conflict with the wolf. Much have I a journeyed? What said Odin in his son's ear? Ere he on the pilo was laid? All right, Now let's go to here. Yeah, that's a repetition of the passage because it's a poem overgrown with branches and high grass. Is Vidar spacious Landviti, there will the sun and descend from the steed's back Bold to Avenge.
Speaker 4: His father.
Speaker 1: Is Azir, who is also named Jaimer, has brewed. Don't please, don't pay too much attention to the way I pronounced things, because I'm you're right, I'm not familiar, but the way they do it. Gimir had brewed beer for the Seer after he had got the great kettle. As as has been already related to the entertainment, came Ouden and his wife freak Thor did not come, being in the east, but his wife Sif was there. Also Broggi and his wife uden Iden and Tay, who was one handed friend Resulf having bitten off his hand while being bound. Besides these were Nord and his wife Sa Scottie, Frey and Freya, and Odin's son Vidar. Loki too was there, and Pray's attendance. YadA, YadA, YadA. Okay, So there we go. Where's the other one. I gotta get rid of that part I don't remember. I'll there we go, okay, and then we're gonna go into well, deliver it here, but I think we're going to also there you go. Yeah, I'm gonna pull up one more video. I'm gonna go try to fix my brain so that I don't stumble over all this scheite when I'm trying to read here. I got plenty of sleep, but for some reason some days it just you know, the brokest area of the brain does not can be compute with the words coming out of my mouth. I think word different word come out sago sometimes. So let's get this is going to be a six minute video. It's got out some nice graphics in it, so it should be fun to watch. And then we'll get into the other side of things. Could be repetitive. It's potential to be repetitive because they're talking about the same dude, But you know, repetition makes for memory, right, And get myself off there, and let's.
Speaker 2: Go about a god so powerful yet so silent that his mere presence could change the fate of the world. This is the story of Vdar, the Norse god of vengeance, known as the Silent God. Vidar's strength was unparalleled, standing only second to the mighty Thor, but unlike others who boast of their power. Vidar chose silence, embodying the calm before the storm in the realm of gods and monsters. He was the one they all turned to when all seemed lost. Now let's delve deeper into the legend. Vidar's tale is one of raw emotion and fierce loyalty. His most heroic act avenging his father Odin, the King of Gods. The stage is set for a showdown of epic proportions. Vidar's father, Odin, ruler of the Gods, had been devoured by the monstrous wolf Fenriri. It was a dark day in Asgard and something had to be done. And who better than Vidar, the silent god to step up. Now, this Fenriar wasn't your average wolf. Oh no, this creature was fear itself, with jaws wide enough to swallow stars and a howl that could shake the very foundations of the earth. Then why did this beast pose such a threat to the gods. To understand this, we need to go back to the very beginning of Fenrier's story. Fenrier's tale begins with a union that would send shivers down the spine of the mightiest gods born from Loki, the god known for his mischievous and often malevolent deeds, and the giantess Angerbodha. Fenrier was one of three monstrous children. This brood included the serpent Yerman Gander, and the half dead, half living goddess Hell. From the get go, it was clear they were not your typical family. The gods, upon learning of these children, took drastic steps. Odin, in his disgust, hurled Yerman Gander into the vast ocean in Midguard, and relegated Hell to the gloomy depths of Niflheim, a realm of the dead beneath the icy lands known as Helheim. And Fenrir, they decided to raise him among themselves, a decision that would soon prove to be laden with peril as he grew exponentially, becoming a being of immense strength, size, and for. As Fenrir's size and power surged, the gods recognized the need to restrain him, Fearing the prophecies that foretold their doom at the hands of these monstrous offspring, they attempted to shackle him with various chains, each stronger than the last, But to their dismay, fenriar broke free every time, his strength seemingly boundless. It wasn't until they commissioned the Dwarfs to create Gleipner, a magical ribbon that appeared fragile yet was impossible to break, that they managed to restrain him.
Speaker 4: But even this came at a cost.
Speaker 2: The brave god Tyr lost his hand as a result of Fenria's deception and subsequent rage. Fenria's chaining was not just a tale of containment, but also one of trust and betrayal, friendship and fealty gone awry. Tyr, the god of War, had developed a bond with Fenriir, being one.
Speaker 4: Of the few who dared feed him as he grew.
Speaker 2: When the time came to bind Fenriir with Gleipner, it was Tyr who placed his hand in Fenrier's mouth as a pledge of good faith, a gesture that would end in personal sacrifice. When Fenrier, realizing he'd been tricked, bit off Tire's hand, and so Fenrir remained bound, a furious beast, awaiting the day of Ragnarok, when he would break free and enact his vengeance. The gods, too, awaited this day with bated breath, knowing it would herald the end of their reign and the world as they knew it.
Speaker 4: Fenriar's role was pivotal.
Speaker 2: His freedom would signify the beginning of the end, and his eventual battle with Odin would be one of the most cataclysmic events of Ragnarok, ultimately leading to both their deaths and ushering in a new era. You see as the gods grew fearful of Fenriir as the powerful wolf grew.
Speaker 4: Vidar was different.
Speaker 2: Born from the union of Odin, the All Father, and the giantesque Grid, he was a silent god.
Speaker 4: His strength was in his silence, his resolve.
Speaker 2: He watched and waited, biding his time for the right moment to strike, and when that moment came, when Fenrir unleashed chaos during Ragnarok, Vidar was ready. The scale of Ragnarok was beyond comprehension. It was announced by apocalyptic roosters, followed by chaos unleashed across realms. The sun turned black and Himdahl, the Watchful God, sounded his horn, signaling the beginning of the end. A great ship constructed from the nails of dead men, set sail from Jottenheim, the land of the Giants, marking the commencement of a terrible winter and bloodshed. Societies crumbled, and the very fabric of the world began to unravel. Amidst this chaos, Fenrir, the monstrous Wolf, a creature so massive that its jaws touched the skies and the earth, was a major threat. Odin, despite his might and wisdom, couldn't escape his fate and was swallowed by Fenriar. And here's where Vidar steps in fulfilling his destiny. Vidar was armed with a special shoe made from the scraps of leather that people discarded over time. This shoe wasn't just a piece of armor. It symbolized the collective strength and resilience of humanity in the face of overwhelming odds, Vidar confronted Fenriar in a moment of immense power. He grappled with the wolf's upper jar with his hand and placed his foot, clad in that thick shoe, against Fenrier's lower jaw. With his incredible strength, he tore the beast apart, delivering the fatal blow. This act of vengeance wasn't just about raw power, it was about justice and maintaining cosmic order. Vidar's actions at Ragnarok were not just about avenging his father, but also about preserving balance in a world teetering on the edge of total destruction. His silent and stoic nature amplified his aura of authority and command. But then after the devastation, something miraculous happened. The world, once ravaged by war, began to renew itself. Green sprouts pierced through the scorched earth, rivers flowed anew, and from the ashes rose a new generation of gods. Vidar, along with others like Balder and his brother Volli, inhabited the place named Gimlay, a symbol of the world's renewal and the continuity of life.
Speaker 4: His titles, the.
Speaker 2: Silent God, the Possessor of the Iron Shoe, the Avenger of Gods, each tell a story, a testament to his deeds, character, and the awe he inspired. His silence wasn't a weakness, It was his strength, a silent vigil, a promise of protection and vengeance for those he held Dear, what do you think? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments And.
Speaker 1: As okay, we got a little electric detail there that was good. Well, let me read these in just a second. I'll catch up. Okay, so will we? Will you stand with, stand against, or stand aside for? Evil? Inspire you don't make a spectacle of yourself. Don't be loud about it, but make your choice and stick it. Stick to the objective. Laser focus on a goal is the only path I know to success. No need to announce your intent. Be reserved, but be determined. Okay, let's see what you guys had to say. It says, good morning, Danielle, love me some vidar. Thinking you're on the mark about the flag, it does appear to be related to the zodiac after you mentioned Peter Williams is on his way. Hmm. These stories seem more symbolid than literal, but could you imagine if they were real giant wolves, demigods? And then this archangel says, been watching the Mind Unveiled Tartarian series. They go into a lot of early stories related to the Nurse and Irish highly recommend as a supplement study, a great history assessment. Yeah, I'm I am familiar with Mind and Veiled. I check in with them periodically. I just wish his voice wasn't so feminine. Yeah, I did mention Apaphus okay, So, yeah, that is a the name of an asteroid, and if I can, let me let me address that real quick, because I wrote about it on my seligram. I showed this, So let's do another share screen and then I have another article talking about another one that's supposed to burn up in the atmosphere. But I think they said it. It may have already happened over the Philippines. Yeah, he does sound very free. Yeah, I know right. It's hard to listen to for too long, and he sometimes he did it like a nine or ten hour video one time. Let's see I think alright's in the Telegram channel part not the not the group apart. I said, check out the name of the asteroid. Do you understand the significance of the name? Comment if you do. Apophus was depicted in the Stargate series, and just before I get into the actual article, I asked, who does that look like to you? People said Peter Williams, Now, I remember why you said that. Yeah, But my point was, what why do you think they cast it a guy who looks like that? In my I was trying to hint at because he looks an awful lot like Obama whose name Barack Obama means lightning from Heaven kind of fits an asteroid type character, but he's also the arch nemesis of Ra, the sun god. In the folklore right the potential hazards of God of Chaos asteroid will make close flybys of Earth in twenty twenty nine and twenty thirty six. And that's an article by IFL Science. I feel like looking at it. I will copy it and put it in both chats. There's a chat open in am I done with this? Sorry, I guess all right, so I'm dropping it into the chat and rumble and over at uh FTJ there's that ye is bushmash boom cool? Yeah, yeah, cool youthing clicking from the chat in FTJ media too good good. I think we're done with all that pretty sure. Give her this on of these taps and then let's get into reading today. Let's see if there's anymore. Yeah, and Peter, let's see, Yeah, Peter plays the best apophus.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The girls sounds sexy as fuck, though. Yeah, she's not on very often though, is she. I don't have anything against the guy, but I mean he's just yeah, good information. Some of the speculative you know things I think I just wouldn't go in that direction. I won't agree with that train of thought. But the Cabbage Patch Kid series when he's talking about what looks like the repopulation after well I don't know in the eighteen hundreds or so, that that stuff's pretty interesting. And then his take on well, what my take on the idea of the eye on the Doctor Moreau and how that may actually be a pre cataclysmic time period where people were doing that and then I got out of control, like the camera stuff and the vivisection. He kind of goes into that. There's a couple of videos where he talks about the Island of Doctor Moreau and then some I guess real life examples of that. I think I just need to do it over there we go. So, for whatever reason, I'm not speaking correctly today, I don't know why, trying brain's not connecting correctly. So hopefully we don't have to bail on this because I want it to be good.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: Add book, leave me alone. How don't get rid of it?
Speaker 4: No, just.
Speaker 1: I do stupid things pop up I don't know, have to collapse it. You're not gonna help me out with that? Really, how do I get rid of it? It's just gonna be there, is that? How I'm rolling? Wow? That sucks and I gotta read that slant? Well whatever, And when I had to fucking bookmark leave me alone anyway? I just lost my spot too, did it? Jump me up? We're at eighty two? What the well? We might be overlapping here a little bit because I don't know where my spot was. The fuck just happened. There we go, It's gone now, thank god? All right. Despite the positive testimony of the Semites themselves against the Phoenicians being Semites, modern writers nevertheless arbitrarily call them such, and point to the inscriptions of the later Phoenicians of Phoenicia and Carthage from about the ninth century BC onwards as being written in the Semitic dialect and described and inscribed in the reverse retrograde direction from right to left with reverse letters, as adopted by Semitic scribes. Right, they invert everything, including how they write things. They are the antithesis of all right, and that there's something to that, But also the later people who happen to reside in the same area being called Phoenicians or Carthaginians. That's with the confusion, and I think it's intentionally left to be merged together and cause confusion so that they can attribute certain things that the Semitic era had nothing to do with. But yet they're getting the credit for it, and they're by erasing the Scythian Aryan aspect to our history. They are the co opters and impersonators, right. But mere retrog writing with reverse reversal of the letters does not imply that it was written by Semites. The early Sumerian regularly wrote in the reverse direction in their ceilings. Some of the Greek writing in the sixth century BC and earlier is in the retrograde direction with reverse letters, and sometimes the lions run alternately left and right in the ox plow furrow fashion, as with the Hittite hieroglyphic writing. And the great Indo Aryan emperor Ahsoka in the third century BC wrote his edicts in the reverse direction with reverse letters in those provinces of his mighty Empire where the majority of the population were Semites. So here's what he's saying. They're writing it in a way. If he's doing a decree his edicts, it has to be in the common form that's recognized by those subjects, so that's why he did that. And the Semites wrote everything in the reverse, so therefore that's why he did it. The majority of the population were Semites and accustomed to retrograde reversed writing. Yet no one has ever on this account called the Greeks and Ahsoka Semites. And we shall find in the present work that Sargon the Great and his dynasty, whose Aryan race is completely established here, and whilst writing their official documents in Mesopotamia in the non retrograde direction and with non reversed signs, write most of their documents in Egypt, where the bulk of their subjects were Semites, in the retrograde direction with reverse signs. So another example, the official documents in Mesopotamia Mesopotamia were non retrograde, but in Egypt, where the bulk were Semites, they did it retrograde. Similarly, the Greco Roman overlords of Egypt wrote their edicts there in Egypt and reversed writing. And as the so called as to the so called Semitic Phoenician alphabet of these later Mediterranean Phoenicians, I have demonstrated that this alphabet was derived from the non Semitic Sumerian science for those alphabetic letters. Moreover, I showed that the relatively few words of these later Semitic Phoenicians of the Mediterranean basin, which are known to us as radically Samerian, that is, Aryan, though writing generally in the Semitic idiom, that some of these Mediterranean Phoenicians wrote in the Aryan non reverse style and in the Aryan language, and that the Phoenician religion and civilization were essentially Sumerian or Aryan and non Semitic. And it is a matter of common observation that no Semitic nation, ancient or modern, has ever been known as a great sea fare sharing people. So here's what why does it keep jumping on me every time? And read it? Uh? Okay right there. So when you look at the merchant aspect of this, they may be the ones in the marketplace, they may be the ones trading selling to those who then travel on ship, but they're not the ones on the ship. It's basically what is kind of like the boiling down of this. So maybe residing in the same area, but they're the bandits, merchants and thieves, and they're the ones basically dominating trade and all that stuff, and then they're going to be doing this trading with those who are then going to take it elsewhere besides Heratas, especially besides Radada, especially towards that. While the residents in Phoenicia, that is, the Semite who formed the bulk of the population there, practiced circumcision, on the contrary, the Phoenician mariners, mariners that is, the real Phoenicians who traded with Greece, the chief mart for the Phoenicians of Tire and Sidon, were uncircumcised, and the monuments and coins of these Mediterranean Phoenicians showed them to be of fine Aryan physical type and non Semitic, as seen in the accompanying illustrations. It is thus evidenced that even the later Phoenicians of the Mediterranean Basin, who are regarded by modern European writers as the typical Phoenicians quote unquote, were not traditionally Semites at all, but were classed by the real Semites as non Semites, that their civilization and religion was and non Semitic, that the so called Semitic Phoenician letters were derived from the Samerian or early Aryan writing that some of these Mediterranean later Phoenicians wrote in the Aryan language and a non reversed writing that their seafaring instincts and achievements were non Semitic, that they were uncircumcised, and that they were of fine Arion Nordic racial physical type. Excuse me. First Phoenician dynasty in Persian Gulf about thirty one hundred BC, of Aryan origin. The Aryan racial origin of the ancient Phoenicians was demonstrated in my former works and is fully confirmed and established by a mass of new historical proofs. In the present volume. These daring pioneer mariners of the ancient world were disclosed to have originated within the clan of the first great Samerian colonizing emperor, King Uruash of about He had his capital at the seaport city of Lagash, at the head of the of the Persian Gulf, where the fishmen. Legends of the later Chaldeans are probably based to some extent on the memory of the early conquest of the sea there by this famous sea emperor and his dynasty. Mythl eyes over time, right, right, and then I'm stuck on this thought of Borosis talking about Iwanas and the guy who comes out of the bar and you know, has what they say, two heads, because it looks like he maybe he took a you know, some kind of underwater device like a mask or something like that and put it over his head. So they said they had a head of a fishent ahead of a man. Just primitive way of observ observing something that they've never seen before. Or Yeah. And his dynasty, most of the emperors of which bore the title of Sea king like the later Phoenicians in the west, whilst worshiping his deified ancestor, the first Samerian or Arian king, who we found bore the surname of Gur, the historical original of Saint George of the Red Cross. His especial patron saint was Saint Michael, the canonized second Arian king, So they're saying that Archangel Michael, Saint Michael. These are all very old descriptions or depictions of here Us Arian Samerian kings, and that's pretty interesting. He was also discovered to have established a great overseas colony in the Indus Valley in northwest India, which is now confirmed in these pages by further concrete historical evidence, including seals of his dynasty there, who was also shown to be identical with the great seagoing early Arian emperor a Yashawa hi ah Yashwa the Indian writing of the Samerian urash of the Indian Chronicles and kings lists of the early Aryans, and who was also a seafarer and the dynasty he established is significantly called in the Indian chronicles the excellent or able panch or Panchala. Now this title panch appears as I showed to be the equivalent of the popular title by which his descendants and their tribe were laterally known as the seafarers of the Mediterranean, to the ancient et Egyptians as Funku or Panagh, and to the Greeks and Romans as Phoenix Phoenix Phoenician, right from which letter name the Greeks coined the name penny K for their for their land of tyr Inside on which the Romans later called Phoenicia. Wentz obviously was derived our modern word Phoenician. I like how you see the progression there, how it builds on and how it makes sense right this Persian Gulf location for the first punch or Phoenician dynasty about thirty one hundred BC is significant for its strikingly confirmed by the Syrio Phoenician tradition. Sirio, remember that Syrian, the Syria. There's a significance there that other people have touched on from different angles. Recorded by Herodic, that great historian was informed by the Phoenicians on his visit to tier Tire that that city was founded by the Phoenicians two three hundred years before his day, that is to say, about twenty seven fifty BC. And he further records that these Phoenicians who founded Tire Sidon et cetera anciently dwelt on the Persian Gulf, and having crossed over from there, had settled on the sea coast of Syria. All this traditional history preserved by Herodotus is seemed to be an exact agreement with the mass of new history we elicited from the contemporary monumental and other inscriptions, and which is still further confirmed in these pages by fresh material. Now I said something on a Instagram post about because I was seeing this thing, and they were like, it was some video about how the the Hebrew, the ancient Hebrew is so fantastic and wonderful, and it's all just numbers and it's a code and all this other stuff. And it was like a fake conversation maybe part of a movie with this like Rabbi who was talking to someone else and then they talk about the Fibonacci sequence and I'm like, except that wasn't the original language of that. And also and I go into the detail about how this wasn't Semitic at all, and they're like, nobody, nobody recognizes what else work, Nobody takes it seriously. And I'm like, so the guy who went to the to the length of doing the research, learning the languages, going to these sites, collecting the data, what do you call it? Quoting other historical references like herodotus fucked that guy because he didn't put the Semites at the center of the world. And I'm like, just this stupid comments like, well, the popular opinion of the you know, Jay run media and you know the court historians say that that's otherwise, so therefore you should just completely ignore the guy who actually did the real work to find the truth the way people think. Man, it's like, yeah, well, the popular kids are at this table, so just ignore the other ones shut up? Can't It isn't that in itself an indication that there's some trickery going on. It's like, well, we don't believe it because it's not what we've heard. Forget doing any work on our own to like read both sides and see what makes more sense and who has more receipts? Right, The worldwide conquest of far flung empire by this punch or Phoenician dynasty are thus summarized in the Indian epics. Oh sorry, I gotta do this. I didn't do it in the beginning, so you guys can see that, right. Boom, okay, so real fast. This is the description to the Rombo video. It's also the same description in here. Okay, and that's over at FTJ Media. I just paused this. Well, I don't have to hear it overlap. But the money you publishing dot com? Okay, you go there, bam. All these books, DVDs, your Ropa, your Ropa, your Ropa untially get it. The Henry Ford collection here and the Secret Mysonic Victory of World War two sounds very interesting. And then if you want, you can do this on get Helstorm before you do anything else. Get helstorm. You can choose this, you can kick Daniel and then you can support that way that would be awesome. Or just pick up a book and use the code ball. You can do that too, all right, And that's all right there, so it tells you the code ball right there, all right? Who's come on? Now? Here you go and when you scroll down here, hey, guess what everybody? Doctor Peter Glinton will be on today at eleven to the best of my knowledge, eleven my time, and yes, as of yesterday, somebody also signed on for a year and eighty one total people since the you know, it's been over a year since I've been doing this, but probably at least twenty people maybe more have signed up since we started this campaign in the beginning of August. I'm sure there are more people out there that choose life over alpathy and are interested in this. So healthy, wealthy wise. Okay, that's the code for fifty percent off and it's still active as of yesterday. Lead big farm behind click it from the affiliate link and there you are, okay. And the other way to do that. If you want just one common landing page and make things easy, you go to the very bottom where says simple fry lc dot com. And there you will find doctor Nnen right there, and it'll take you right there on the proper link, all right. And then when you sign in, when you go to get your your year subscription or your monthly, then you just type in healthy wealthy Wise there is a coupon code. Somebody asked me about this, like, is there a coupon code for your website? It's right there, fan favorite five percent off bonus simple pack of sauce as well. And then there's doctor Monzo's book and his supplements, okay, and then all my stuff? All right? What did I just do? What did I just do?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, all right?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: I thought he just clicked this off, all right? And then and then and then and then there's a Patreon if you want to go there. There's just the CREA team on its own, and then the gifts and go to help get this computer right desperately needing it. And thank you to all who have supported the show in one way, shape or form. You know, a great way to do it is just to get on Doctor Peter Glyndon's membership. That way, you're getting the benefit of having knowledge at your fingertips to share with your family, to help them out and to not have to be caught in that, you know, echo chamber of allopathic medical butchers. Really, they're gonna drug and cut you. Stay away from them if you if you'd value your life. That's not even that's not even being over dramatic. They will harm you in one way, shape or form, even if it's just irradiating the crap out of you with c T scans. Okay, s going to get a copy of this book, especially since you mentioned it. Which one you're talking about the health storm archangel or are you talking about doctor Glidden's I'm men sorry, doctor Monzo's. There's a coupon code for that too on that site, so it's fifteen percent off, and you can get the e book copy of it, which is cheaper, or you can get the actual flip book Practitioner's Guide, which is much more extensive, and it's a good guide. I've used it a bunch of times and that actually helped me out when I was ill and when I was having the the kidney issues. I used it in conjunction with the stuff that doctor Glidden had prescribed for me, and I didn't have to pee a giant rock out of my dingy hole. That's always good, all right, Let's go back to this. The worldwid conquest, that far flung empire by this punch or Phoenician dynasty are thus summarized in the Indian epics. The excellent punch, setting out to invade the earth brought the whole world under their sway. Catch that, the excellent punch, setting out to invade the earth brought the whole world under their sway. Does that sound like a at least in the known world, a worldwide empire with some people relate to Tataria. And actually, do you think that was too The Phoenicians as Barats or Bittons and their sea Tutelary as Britannia. Now here's what they don't say in the small pot brought civilization, nobility, justice, you know, a code of ethics and culture that won people over and got them got their poopies together, so that they were actually doing something productive, right, instead of throwing spears at each other and living in their own pee and poop. It is significant also of the Aryan origin of the Phoenicians that they call themselves in Europe sometimes Pridy or Barrata, just as the Aryan ponce ruling and colonizing people called themselves Barata, after the patronym of their famous earlier emperor Barata or Birat or Prithu, the famous historical Samerian emperor Bartu, Barti or per two of about thirty one eighty BC, whose inscriptions are given later on these pages. Excuse me, and from whom I showed and further show in this work that the Britons ultimately derived their patronomic name. The name Britain being spelled dialectically with a p initial, as pretin by the great and Ionian Ionian navigator Pytheis, who circumnavigated the British Isles in the fourth century BC, and it is still spelled by Welsh bards as pridean pre dame. I think it's pre day in like Britain, right Predian hold on, excuse me? The makers of civilization continues similarly. Also like the early Aryan Barats of the Punch dynasties, the European Phoenicians also named their c there's you guys need to see these, I'll send the I have this already in my telegram group. If you can find the files tab you'll see all the books that I've shared, and it's also on my Patreon. I share every book that I share every or else in some additional ones on the Patreon. Tutelary of the Ancient Egypts and of the British Sea Tutelary Teutulary Britannia or Britannia not only in name and function, but also in her representation. Saint Michael the patron saint of the Semerian First Phoenician dynasty. This is pretty interesting in Mesopotamia. Mesopotamia also the patron saint of the European Phoenicians in religion. Also, it was shown that the Phoenician, even in their late period in the Mediterranean, were essentially sun worshippers, a holy non Semitic cult like the Samerians or early Arians. I'm not thinking that the sun worship thing is a bad thing. I think that was corrupted later by Semitic people who then incorporated in a introduced disgusting practices and defiled everything that was of purity. Because I mean, it would make sense that the son that gives life would be considered the creator, you Know's what's with all these other things? The Sun never asked me to circumcise myself, you know. Thus see figure two for the Phoenicians Dela. I think that's how you say it, or alter to the Sun God, the Sun God being laterally represented by the Sumerians and human form as a reflex of their deified first king Dar or ter Thor of the Eddas, who established sun worship as part of his system of civilization. That seems pretty natural to me. Honestly, I stare at it, you know, I get my download when I go outside. I also demonstrated that these and usually try to ground myself, take off my shoes, stand in the grass, what little grass I have here? I also demonstrated that these western finis also worshiped the most equally distinguished sire of the first Samerian king, the second Samerian, whom the Samerians deified as the archangel of the Sun God under the title Muku or Mukhala. And this is this is where you should pay its close attention and pair and see the comparisons, and see how was co opted and diverted a different direction. How was taking the aspects of something that was purer and changing it into this god fearing cult that we now call the Abrahamic m m the Abrahamic trio, if you want to go that far. And then how the the you know, the development of the Torah and all this other stuff, taking aspects of all of this but then changing it. Or even if you look at Egypt and you talk about Osyrus and Isis and all that stuff, when did the actual corruption occur and by whom was it written? Because if it had an origin and roots in the Samarian Arian kings like we're talking about here, then at one point it did stand for them, and that would be the reasoning for like the imbalance or the the contradiction of certain attributes and aspects of these earlier beliefs, because they were turned into a freest craft cult and then all this magic was added to it, and then all this dark magic, I should say, child sacrifice, all these strange rituals, All that is like somebody grabbing the wheel and jerking it to the left right. I also demonstrated that these Western Phoenicians also worshiped the almost equally distinguished I said, already moved the title of Muku or Maklaw the Invincible Warrior and surnamed Tassia and who I showed was the historical human Samerian original of our Saint Michael the Archangel, so Tasia, who I showed was a historical human Samerian original of our Saint Michael or the Saint Michael the Archangel, and was identical with Miak the son of King Thor and the Nordic at Us, which ancient Gothic epics are seen in my new literal translation to be essentially historical and not mythological as hither two supposed. And then here's the mule right there, that flower, the sacred flower thing. Yeah, that's where they derive all their letters, letters from utilizing the points there there's usually were curved because of that. Now, the European Phoenicians, and that's actually discussed in the Orlando book and in the Ashal logo stuff, if you're interested in more information on that. Now, the European Phoenician in Cecilia in the fifth century BC, I showed, represented Michael the Archangel as their patron saint with wings under the name of mklu short vowels not being represented or expressed in their writing of that period, thus giving him the name Micaleu or Michael Ray Michaylew and it is noteworthy that they represented him there as associated with the raid disc of the sun and corn and the sunbird, the latter being in the form of a phoenix or goose, and disclosed as apparently the source of the Michael miss goose associated with the festival day of that saint. In modern times, it all came through, but we don't know what it means, right, what do we do? This words tradition? Okay, well that's not good enough for me. And I also showed that Saint Michael is similarly represented as in these Phoenician coins, on the coins of the pre Roman and so called Pagan Early Britons, and significantly therein identified with Tassia or TCVII of the Early Britons, which was shown to be the Tasia title of Michael the Sun Angel amongst the Samearrians. So hey, even if you are starting to get into this and starting to think it makes sense, you don't have to give up. You don't have to give up your Saint Michael. You just have to unerstate where it came from, and then that should actually inspire and invigorate you more to uh to hold to that nobility because in reality when we talk about our religion and what we think it represents versus who's actually steering it. Well, the intent of us is pure. We have this idea of a of a bit of a creator, a just individual, noble, integral, you know, dignified. Well, that's all the aspects that were brought to you, not in part, but in whole by these Samerian Aryan Scythian people. So rather than give the credit to something Semitic, which completely is not the case, get back to where it belongs. Bring it to where the origin was. Who you are, not who they are. It's not that's a foreign yeah, grafting, and they stole the elements of our past to make it resonate with our DNA, with our makeup, because these elements are valid, but they're used in the wrong way to manipulate us. This now explained why the Western Phoenicians named their chief seaport in Ancient Britain, like the First Dynasty or sorry, the first Dynasty of Phoenicians, their patron saint of the seaport in Mesopotamia after Saint Michael, namely their tinport of Saint Michael's Mountain, Cornwall, and it is and it also explained why it was called by the Cornish folk the fourth of the sun Din soul. It also explained why so many of the Old Saint Michael foundations throughout Britain are in the neighborhood of prehistoric mine working and prehistoric monuments of the ancient Britons inscribed with the Sumerian cut marked writing. For it was shown that these western Phoenicians exploiting the British Isles for its minerals, eventually settled there and colonizing it, became the ancestors of the early Britains properly so called, that is, the civilized white elements of Aryan racial stock in Britain, as opposed to the dark Pictish descendants of the un civilized aborigines of non Aryan race. It was also seen that those earlier waves of these ten exploiting Phoenicians of the Moriight and or Amirite period probably introduced the Bronze Age into Britain about twenty seven hundred BC or earlier, and it was seen that this western branch of these Aryan barat Phoenicians as merchant princes and adventurous sea traders from the beginning of the third millennium BC onwards, scoured the wide seas and uncharted oceans of the old Western World, seeking for new sources of tin, copper, led, gold, amber, etc. Bartering their wares with the various lowly Aboriginal tribes and establishing posts at their chief trade ports and mining stations, most of which gradually developed into colonies and later into separate civilized nations. Through these ruling Aryans welding together the varied Aboriginal tribes into free states, free states with their Aryan civilization. That's the thing, kind of like the way you know, mister Hitler was welcomed into these places as you were liberating them. Right, It wasn't a conquest in that sense, it was establishing civilization. Business. Understand who your leaders are, because we're guiding the way. And if you listen to us, just like you listen to your parents, good things will happen and you'll prosper. And a lot of the Aboriginal people understood that and did so, and that's why they deified all these people, depending on it doesn't matter what continent you're on. For you even if Africa, like they always deified these people and still do they worshiped the tall white gods. In this way, civilization originated by the Aryans was evidently spread over the Western world by Aryan agency, and thus accounted for the unity in the essentials of the ancient civilizations. The title Phoenicians seldom used by the Phoenicians themselves. That's interesting and that's important, But the title Phoenician or as dialect i dialectic equivalent, was scarcely ever used by themselves. Thus, although panch is a title for them preserved in the Indian epics, that title was not hitherto been found in Mesopotamamian records. Nor yet, regional things have different regional perspectives of things, right, Nor amongst the very many hundreds of Phoenician inscriptions unearthed in Phoenicia, Carthage, and the Mediterranean generally, has even one been found so far as I've scrutinized them containing the name Phoenician or Punic. This discloses the futility of trying to trace the settlements of these famous colonizers and civilizers through that title. So this is where the creative writing comes in by these historians who are trying and have the mission and the preconception that everything here is Semitic except in the several old seaports or isle in where is it except in the several old seaport or stations islot stations, which retain their name in the form of Finiche or phone Venice. Isn't that interesting that that's a derivative Venice and phone phonny, say the Phoenicians, whilst occasionally calling themselves Ari Muru or emiright Goot or goth cod cod with a k h a d barat par or Pratt the equivalent as we have seen of Britain, usually called themselves and were called after their city ports or city states, such as Kirian after Tire or Sir Sidonian after Sidon, and similarly after their colonies in Karia Lydia Lydia. Hey, guys, remember Lydia from the Orlanda one of the sisters of Phraya, Foutia, Cecilia, Thebes Carthage and so on, Asama, Gotti's and et cetera, et cetera. That is in agreement with the practice of our British colonists as the present day, who call themselves Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, Newfoundlander, right New Yorker and even the sneer of their political rivals, when the great service of the earlier Phoenicians to their civilization were forgotten, forgotten that the later Phoenicians were unscrupulous and faithless, expressed in the derogatory Panikia punic ifides, is seen to be in a way perhaps another evidence of their Aryan origin, by having presumably as little justification as the analogous modern cry of perfied albion applied also to a seafaring trading people, who, from the new evidence, are seen to be largely the descendants of the old Aryan Phoenicians, Indo Aryans and ancient medie and Persians and their civilization of Samarian origin. The Indo Aryans and ancient Medes and Persians with their civilization were shown to belong to the eastern branch of the Samarians. The Samerian origin of the Indo Aryans, with their leading kings and of their civilization, including traditions laying which religion and symbols I demonstrated in considerable detail. This discovery, significantly was published before the discovery of the great ruins of ancient Sumerian cities in the Indus Valley, and my pioneer decipherment of the Samerian seals then onearthed on earthed in the Indus Valley discoes for the first time the Simerian race and historically and historical identity of the founders of that great county about thirty one hundred BC, and also the fact that it continued to be held as a colony of Mesopotamia down through the Sargonic period to at least the Er dynasty of about twenty two to sixty BC. Keep on getting something stuck in my throat to which the latest seal in the first unearthed badge belonged. The identity of the Samerians with the early Aryans was now made positive and absolute by the discovery of the identity of these historical Samerians who held the Indus colony with the early Aryan kings of the same name and same chronological period, and whose activities in the same region are preserved in the Indian Epic chronicles and the Vedas. But don't listen to Waddle, right Odell, even though he's going to the source material that they wrote themselves. Yet don't and cross, you know, comparing them from Mesopotamia to with the with the Indian Indus Valley. Aryans wrote about themselves, it's yeah, yeah, huh yeah. Forget all that. This identity was shown in detail in regard to the Samerian dynasty which established that colony, namely the dynasty of the famous Sea king urash and his five Famous Sons, which was demonstrated to be identical with that of the Aryan see Emperor har Yashua and his five Famous Sons of the Indian lists. This identity extended not only to the names of that king and his five sons, but also to their achievements and to the names of their successors in the dynasty, which were in the same chronological order in both lists Sumerian and Indo Aryan. This absolute proof of the identity of the Samarians and early Aryans is now further confirmed in these pages by proofs which for documentary force are unparalleled in the annals of history. These show that the long list of early Aryan kings and dynasties from the first Aryan dynasty down through the long period of over two thousand years are in absolute agreement with the King's lists of the Samerians from the first Samerian dynasty down throughout this period, not only in names and achievements, but also in the precise chronological order of their succession. You can't you can't do that with any other material, with any other evidence. It's just assumed because a bunch of people at present day have decided that this is the way it is, and then they'll they'll bend and fix and flex any data corrupted, lie about it in order to make it fit. Because who runs the world at the moment, well, those who finance it, and who are they frankest Zionists with the mission and objective to kill you and finish the age's war. And by the way, the Assyrian Semitics that did take on and Babylon, they were hunting the those who left caravan style with their families to get to the Indus Valley. They were being attacked. They wanted to kill every last one of them, even though they were leaving the area. They wanted to annihilate them. And what they did to these people was disgusting. Pin their tongues to the ground, they would tear their heads off, they would cut them off, they would skin them while they were still alive. Didn't matter what you were, man, woman, or child. This new evidence moreover, besides yielding further confidence that's with the Semitic that's the Semitic aspect of things. That's the that's that's what they bring to the table. That's that's what they honor civilization with. That's that's their contribution. This new evidence moreover, besides yielding and they drank the blood to yielding further confirmation of the smearing colon. Colonization of the Indus Valley confirms my pioneer decipherment and readings of the Indie Sumerian seals civilization pre dynastic and dynastic. And when you want to ask, well, how the Assyrians beat them, Well, because I remember they're welcoming people, and they're welcomed in assumer they're welcomed into Babylon, and then from the inside they were weakened, corrupted, and then it didn't take a whole lot of effort for an unorganized, you know, unfocused group of people to be overtaken when people did finally show up to do so. The supposed indigenous civilization of ancient Egypt was likewise shown to be Aryan origin of Aryan origin. So let's say that again, the supposed indigenous civilization of the ancient of Ancient Egypt was likewise shown to be of Aryan origin and introduced fully fledged by Aran or Sumerian world emperors as the earliest pharaohs of the Nile Valley. Now we know from the studies of the mummies that they were in fact European, that they did in fact have the cocaine bummies, and they had all kinds of things that don't grow in that area. So they were seafarers and they were of European make. But yet they still won't say that they are Arian, because that's the bad word as of World War two, right because and also I got criticized by people that said, how dare you with your weight e centricism. You know you you're not giving credit to the Indians for their culture or the Egyptians. I'm like, no, we didn't give them credit. We gave them the culture. We didn't have to give them credit for the culture. We gave them the culture. It's not something that would have developed in India the way it did without that, because they were the ones who brought that with them, The Arans, the Samerians, that whatever you want to call them, Scythians, if that makes you feel more comfortable, fully fledged by Aryan or Samerian world emperors of the earliest pharaohs of the Nile Valley, its ancient solar religion solar also and its chief deities and sacred symbols were shown to be of Aryan or Samerian origin, with the same names, functions, representations and symbols, and now more fully confirmed in the present work. The Egyptian language and its hieroglyphic writing and its ancient use of alphabetic letters were likewise demonstrated in My sumer Aryan Dictionary and Aryan origin of the alphabet to be radically of Aryan or Samerian origin, and the discovery was announced that the oldest of the pre dynastic pharaohs, that is, the pharaohs before the first dynasty, which was established by Manys who have left records, was none other than the great Aryan world monarch Sargon of a God himself, and that his son Manus the Warrior, the famous emperor and son worshiper of Mesopotamia, was identical with Many's, the founder of the first dynasty of Egypt. In the present work are given the full contemporary documentary proofs for the latter discoveries from the actual inscriptions of Sargon and his son Manus as pharaohs, respectively what happened of pre Dynastic and first Dynastic Egypt, and from the inscriptions of their successors in that dynasty. Manys, the founder of the first dynasty of Egypt, and his successors in that dynasty are discovered to bear the same names and with the same achievements in Egypt as the emperor Manus and his successors in his dynasty in their own inscriptions in Mesopotamia. And they are all in the same identical order of succession in a Spotamia and in Egypt. And several of the kings men of Many's dynasty in their Egyptian inscriptions call themselves king or Kish. It's not because there's a lack of information, it's because they don't regard it as being valid because it doesn't fit the mold. See, we think that well man history is such a freaking mystery and going when you go back far enough, it does come into it like just ones and zero is freaking you know green Doss computer screen where it just it just falls apart. But the information here to get to understand who we are. It's not that it's not there, that's not considered. But this guy did in Mesopotamia and Egypt, and several of the kings of Many's dynasty in their Egyptian inscriptions call themselves king or of King of Kish in Mesopotamia and king of the lands of the Lower Sea, Persian Gulf and Indian Oceans. So why would they be in Egypt talking about Kish in Mesopotamia if they weren't the rulers of both, And why would they refer to themselves as King of Kish if they weren't in fact the same people and king of the land of the Lower Sea, Persian Gulf and Indian Ocean as they did in their inscriptions in Mesopotamia. That these discoveries were not made before is seen to be largely because the records of the Predynastic and First Dynasty pharaohs are written not in the later conventional form of Egyptian hieroglyphs to which Egyptologists are accustomed, but in Sumerian script and in the Sumerian language, and having consequence, So why is that even there in Egypt right and have in consequence not been deciphered or translated before a great deal of important new information. It is discovered from these inscriptions, supplemented by the Indian chronicles in regard to these earliest of the pharaohs, and the fact emerges that the great Arian Samerian world monarch Sargon and his dynasty selected for their mausoleums and their new homeland that more favored and relatively temperate part of their vast empire, which lay in the banks of the fruitful Nile that poured its waters northwards into the cool basins of the Mediterranean, which is more, was a more natural homeland for that Nordic ruling race than the sun baked mud plains of Mesopotamia. The pre dynastic higher culture in our in Egypt, which has been assumed to be indigenously developed, is also seen to be of Sumerian or early Aryan origin. Thus, for example, the pre dynastic flint knife with sheet gold handle decorated with designs in repose work is seen to be It seemed to bear on the latter as a chief design. The lion attacking goats, a familiar motif of early Archaic and pre Sargonic Sumerian sacred seals on Hittite and Phoenician seals and on coins of the latter, and found also on ancient Britain monuments. The intertwined serpents on the reverse occur in an archaic pre Sargonic samurial seal, and later it is found this is crazy watched this it is later is found in the more developed form. See figure fifteen of the votive votive serpent dragon vase, which King Guida or Gudilla about twenty thousand, seven hundred and thirty BC dedicated to his patron Saint Makha like Law or Saint Michael. All right, let me read that again. Serpent dragon base, which King Gudiya or good daya whatever Goodiya about twenty three seventy BC he dedicated this patron Saint Macla or Michael, the canonised second king of the Samerians of early Arians, as we have seen, and who is as I found, captured for his father. The central fetish stone bowl, the fetish stone bowl of the serpent dragon worshiping Kaldia Aborigines, who with their degrading sanguinary sacrifices of hell, opposed the innocuous and exalting sun cult of heaven introduced by his father, King Dur or tur the Leader, or introduced by his father King Okay, the Samerians or early Arians and their regeneration and civilization of the old world. And further, I showed that on account of this capturing achievement with the slaying of the Serpent Dragon Priest, the Serpent Dragon Priest, which dealt a death blow to the degrading Serpent Dragon cult of the ancient world, Mocklaw became afterwards canonized as Saint Michael, the Archangel of Heaven and Vanquisher of the Dragon. You guys know the depictions. You guys know the predictions with Michael with the sword and the dragon, and then we're telling us that this is uh, you know, and and there respinning of it that has something to do with Hell and uh and and the devil and Satan and all this other stuff. He's, you know, he's the arch angel killing the well. I guess if you take a bunch of acid and and relook at the story, that might be true. But this is what this comes from, and that this Serpent Dragon fetish stone Bulb was afterwards consecrated to the sun Colt by his father, King Turr the heir thor of the Nordic ETAs and became the original of the famous Holy Grail of King Arthur. And this is now fully confirmed and established in the present work by a mass of concrete documentary proof from contemporary and other Samerian inscriptions and him celeb the event and from the Eddas and As. This new evidence discloses that the Holy Grill of King Tur, like that of King Arthur, had for long mysteriously disappeared, having been buried about a thousand years before Goody's Day by the great grandson of King Turn underneath the foundations of the oldest Sun temple in Mesopotamia, where it was unearthed with his inscriptions some years ago. It now seems that King Gudea had evidently piously made and offered this magnificent new serpent dragon stone bull to hit its deified capture as the substitute for the holy Lost Grail, the lost Holy Grail. The intertwined serpents decorated this. But now here's here's I got to take my book out and show you the comparison. Here the intertwined serpents decorating the bowl and embossed on the pre dynastic Egyptian knife handle are moreover found on prehistoric monuments of ancient Britain and Scandinavia, and became laterally conventionalized with the rope pattern decoration so common on the ancient pre Christian sun crosses, monolithts and funeral monuments in the British Isles, and the leaf frayed or properly corn rayed crosses also symbolic of Saint Michael or Tassio, which are figured on both sides of this predeiastic Egyptian stone knife handle, were also shown by me to occur on the amulet whorls of ancient Troy and on prehistoric monuments and coins of ancient Britain as part of their solar symbolism. Now, before I go any further, what does that look like to you? How many of you guys have read my book? If I can get to the page quickly, hopefully, I guess things that might stop that. I have some places saved. So I got like a bunch of my business cards stuffed in here as my as my book. MARSA, give me a second here, because it's gonna got it all right. So here's this is what it's like in the world's collide.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: So, however, the god of war, plague and underworld who later resides in Ariskagal for half a year is Inaugral, probably because he gave the career. Okay, So, Rikala is the name of the Babylonian underworld and is the home of many demons, monsters, and many take the form of serpents and dragons. They will at times feed on the etheric substance of mankind, which is best put as high intensity emotions such as fear and anxiety. They can also cause sickness and death by poisoning and plague. Right, So what with poisoning and plague? What do they do? Do they poison the wells? Do they injecty with shit? Do they give you drugs? The Brotherhood of Death assumes this role and many invoke these ancient demons and magical workings as helper agents in their eugenic culling agendas. Now why did I talk about that? Because the ningish Zeida also represents the wisdom of the hidden place with the hidden occult mystery is the place of the underworld, and it's associated with the ash Sell the holy guardian angel Damon in the which is the Chaldeans called personal god. Ningishita is the son of Ninazu, the Lord of Serpents, and ning Gurda Gerda, who is a variant of Erishkagal. Ningishita is consistently the throne bearer of Rishkagall in many hymns and tales. In short, the serpent god works with the desires of erishka Gall and conducts workings for her, not only in the under world but also on earth. So when you look at I gotta show my face so I can see that you can see this. Okay, you saw the picture right, This is my book and there it is right there. Okay, I'm on the spot, man, I'm telling you. I'm just now reading this Bottel book. And it comes up and they're saying that there's a different significance to this, an additional understanding of it. But when you look at that symbol you're looking yet, it looks very much like, very much like the caduceus or the the symbol of medicine that they've adopted, right, because they're taking the the and they were talking about the Kldi and the corrupted form, the ones who were, you know, giving homage to Hell and their their conquest of these people, the destruction or the defeat of the dragon. See those two uh little dudes right there on sides the feet of the dragon, says Ningashida Conduces, guarded by mushue shoe dragons, the feet of the dragon. Right the stuff that we have around us that we call the allopathic medicine has got some six sick roots Babylonion, but not not the Aryan Babylonion that we're referring to right now, or the Ayan Sumerian and the Mushu shu dragons, or the defeating the dragon by a king by archangel Michael. You should get this book. It's called Priestcraft Beyond Babylon. Okay, it's on my site. It's at Amazon, It's at Barnes and Noble, Cobo in digital form, and Lulu in digital form. Priest Craft Beyond Babylon. Do it today, and if you want to sign copies, get it from me. All right back to it. So there it is right there, as you can see on the screen. I think, hold on, can you yes you can? Okay? Cool? That just made me think of can I kick it? By you? Can I kick it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You can? Can I kick it all right, and then there's Mucklub became afterwards Canis as Saint Michael, the archangel of Heaven and the vanquisher of the dragon. And then what they do. They stick that same symbol in our face with the medical establishment of theirs to take it all back, to take it all back, to call us, to kill us, to euthanize us. Plot thickens by, and now we know even closer, we know their intent and their methods, and yet people will still go get their shots. People will still go line up and see if they have monkey pocks and get tested for that. Meanwhile, not every thinking that whatever they're touching them with may actually infect them with something so that they can have their little epidemic or pandemic or plandemic or pretendemic or what the hell you want to call it. So let's bringing back to where we are. The synchronism between ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia discovered, fixing the dates of Manys in the First Dynasty of Egypt. A synchronism was also found for the first time between ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, which fixed for the first time the critical date of Menys, a date which has hitherto been the most disputed of all dates in ancient history, and variously estimated discremacy from five fifty four hundred and forty six PC to thirty three hundred BC according to the different schools of Egyptologists, with the corresponding wide divergence in the chronology of the theoretical dates for the European and other civilizations associated with the Egyptian, the real date of Manys was disclosed to be many centuries later than even the lowest date of the short school of Egyptian Egyptologists, and this is now fully confirmed and established in the present work by a mass of concrete historical proofs which fixed the date of Many's accession at no earlier than two seven hundred and four BC twenty seven oh four. And these discoveries were achieved mainly through the official Kings List and chronicles of the early areas, lying embedded and hitherto wholly unappreciated by the Vedek scholars, and the even the Vedek scholars right in the Indian Epic of Asian heroes. When you're looking at things through a filter, we already know what you want or believe you're going to find. You're not going to take in all the information and you're like, oh, well that's just myth or this is that, and then you're already making your own personal assessment before you look at the whole body of work, because you think you know something already, and therefore you discard information reflexibly that would tell you a whole other story, but which I have preserved the complete list of the Samarian kings, of which only fragmentary lists have been covered in the Babylon Dynastic list. And this is what happens when people you're trying to tell people something or help them, or you know, ask them questions or show them the information if not resonating with what they've already seen. Now I'm not saying it doesn't resonate with them because they're turned off to that, right. They only know what triggers something that they recognize, that are familiar with, that they've heard repeated a million times in their mind, that that resonates with them. But it doesn't when you talk about something that either is in contradiction to it or is foreign to that information, as in, if you show them something that you know, something that they consider sacred or has some kind of virtue. If you express or show them transgressions bad deeds of that particular character, they're going to become hostile because they've already decided what that person stands for and what their values are. And they're representative symbolize certain things, and you dare not you dare not question what they symbolize, because that's what they're holding on too. They're identifying with it, they're identifying their beliefs with what that symbol represents. Sounds a lot like political candidates, doesn't it. But it's the same thing with doctors, same thing with everything. Now I already figured it life out, this is this is set. This is how these people behave, and this is what they do, and this is their expertise and this is their blah blah blah. Don't come to me with any information. Well, remember doctor Peter Glynnen's his uh keupon code still works for those of you out there who absolutely want to get better and not be dragged down by the serpent of these uh these cults, which is exactly what they just described. HM. This marring kings of which hitherto had been wholly unknown to a syriologist in their conjecture conjectural restorations of the king's names did I miss something? Which are fragrently lists have been recovered in the Bablonion dynastic lists and have also preserved uniquely the traditional traditional forms of the names of the Samrian kings, which have hitherto been wholly unknown to asterioologists in their conjectural restorations of the king's names from the ambiguous polyphonists Polyphonis, uh Sumerian and keneaform writing, it is desirable now for us to examine the authenticity and date of these ancient Aryan kings, lists and chronicles, which have proved to be such unique and fundamentally important keys to the recovery of Samerian and early Arian history and the dated early history of the world's civilizations. Now, this may these types of things may cause you to have to look at history differently and in different you know, different chronology or different times for things that have happened. But that should be a good thing, right You're not saying you have to swallow this whole without any other work or whatever. But it's refreshing to at least see somebody saying something different, because then you can venture down the what if path? You know you can? You can you know what they say, they carry it out to the end, Like if we're gonna run by with that logic, let's carry it out to the end and see what happens. And then this is going to give you an opportunity to maybe, you know, stand back from this from the information. Don't identify or get too personal with what you believe about history until you understand, until you can take it all in. Because you weren't given the full picture before, so your conclusions were based on what you were shown. But when you're showing more, you have to take a step back and observe everything all over again and make your determination. Then you can't go based off of the narrow scope with the narrow perspective that you first had and then try to use that as your measuring stick to new information. You got to take the new information and put it alongside what you've already been shown and see where the truth lies inside that bowl, right all right? Indian official Kings List and chronicles of the early Arians discovered as unique historical keys to names of the smearing kings continuously back to the rise of civilization. Guys we have to say goodbye because I have to get ready for Doctor Peter Glyndon's eleven a m. Show, and I just realized that time to say goodbye for the summer. Okay, So ninety nine is the page we're on. Will we make it to seventy eighty two? Well? You can, you can? You can even read ahead. I think I'm in page two hundred and twenty five as of last night. Pretty sure something like that. All right, let me see if I can get through some of these UH got kids, pretty clever. Get you some ginko. Great for brain now, Yeah, yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, I use it. It's also good for UH in conjunction with other things. Ginko can actually help the libido and testosterone levels indirectly because when you're when I'm talking about, you're stacking with like boron uh brau wil seline I the hell he's pronounced, I don't know, and yell you him being and stuff like that. But in addition to that, the mental stimulant plus that, it's like it can get you an libido aphrodisiac type of thing, went all put together, all put together, all right, I'm so gonna get a copy of this book. Especially say, okay, I don't know which one that is, like I said, hopefully it's this Waddel one. If it is, uh, look forward online Makers of Civilization. Waddell was the truth, God rest his soul. Waddell was the truth. I guess I just dub it. You are pulling the deep true out today, Daniel Well, I thank you, sir, arch Angel Brotherhood of Death. I like that term from those who are not to be named. Yep yep, yep, yep, yep. And that's great show as always, thank you ourch angel rock in the house today. Let's see what else you got to hear. Anybody say anything? No new sixteen people at the moment, if that counter is correct or an FTJ, Hello everybody. I was looking at this chat. The only person who said good morning was Bushmaster. But I did open the chat. You guys have to do that with that little you know, thought box or whatever they call it, the and then it'll be open on your side like a panel, if not on the phone. I don't know how it develops on the phone, if it's underneath or whatever. But I am monitoring at so and I did drop a link for that. I fl science the asteroid thing, which I was going to go into more detail about and talk about the other asteroid. But time is up. Time is up, all right. So last, but most important for the continuation of the show is venturing back over here the video you're watching and clicking Whyningtree Publishing dot com if you want more information on the history that you were not told and Europa right there, boom mine comf. I read it Henry Ford's collection, but I would highly recommend before going anywhere to get helstorm. I mean, like I said before, watching the video is one thing. Reading the book is a whole other experience. You need to do that, and then you have all this other stuff, okay, and you can look at it and determine what order of operations you want to proceed with in order to get all the that inch you in your lexicon. But money Tree Publishing I showed you how to use this. Yeah, we have a limited time here, so I got to get back to it, okay, doctor Peter, Good guys, right now, right now, don't even delay on it. Do it right now. I'm putting it in the chat. And then this is the code.
Speaker 4: Do it.
Speaker 1: These people are demons. These people are sorcerers. They may not know what they're involved in, but that doesn't mean that you have to stay ignorant of it. All right, this is really a big deal. Why not put the power in your own hands and learn how to heal yourself? Why wouldn't you want to do that? That's what doctor Peter Good brings to you, after thirty five years of clinical experience and a wealth of information you can share with other family members, because he says, and it makes sense, they're not going to listen to you, but they might listen to me. And it's that appeal to authority doesn't mean that it's right. But you can't relay information like this when people aren't used to it. You have to show it to him. And let me give you that too. I'm just doing it in the other chat as well. So we're gonna be on with doctor Peter Glidden today. Just come back and ask your questions. Okay, ask your questions and he will answer. He does live q and as twice a week on his own platform. I was just in the last one on Tuesday and he answered one of my questions and it was great. And he also recommended people come see this show too, like what I'm doing right now. So make sure you get that done for yourself, for your healthy, for yourself, for your health, you know, take care of yourself, do that all right. Next, that's no small point though. You should be paying attention to your health, of course, and this is going to open up the world to you, just like these books are all right, and getting neutrophied is good too. So give some go ba. Please give Seno dot com back slash Ballbusters if you can. It is greatly appreciated. We're not quite halfway to the goal for the computer and it is necessary, all right. And then my website, Patreon's your website there, all right, guys, there's a chance I will not be on Spotify for too much longer. They took down for podcasts. I've never had this happen in at four in the same date were taken down and they said repeat offense blah blah blah blah. Well, how many repeats do you need if four of them are already taken down? And they said the reasoning was dangerous content. What the hell are they talking about? If I tell people to go kill people? No, it's what the hell are they talking about but apparently words are dangerous and dangerous content bad, so therefore they're taking down a Spotify. I mean, somebody complained because they said they did manual audit of those videos, manual inspection, and they determined it to be dangerous content. They didn't say medical misinformation like I got from YouTube a billion times, No, they said dangerous content. That's a loaded question. That's a very dangerous type of speech, especially in a corrupt judicial system. You know, they call you a domestic terrorist or something like that because you stand in front of a PTA meeting and say I don't want you to corrupt and pervert my children. It's very dangerous for that kind of talk because who knows what that will lead to. So I'm more concerned about that than anything else. But yeah, if I'm not on Spotify, I will be putting up on Patreon as long as I can. It'll be on FTJ Media, of course. But at some point, if I get knocked off all the podcasts distributors, I'm gonna probably have to set up my own website. And I don't want to do that because it's a lot of waste of time and they're usually in miserable failures because people go to platforms. They don't go to individual sites. They go to platforms where there's a variety. Right, I started a big jumping off already. I'm not done. Knock it off, all right, no loyalty and then there you go, it's all done. So remember Simpa fryllc dot com is the one stop shop for all of it. And then there's doctor Peter gliding right there. Get it done. If you're leaving really to do that, then go do that. Go do that. Get on there. There's tons of people from the show that are on there. You'll have a nice little community plus other people there to talk to and in the chat and then you can send your send me your questions like I did, and say you are a hero my book brother. Always pleasure joining you. See you on the next one.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I'll be only in thirty minutes, so I better get my ass out of here, okay, healthy, wealthy, wise is to keep on all right later, Thank you so much. By the way, everybody is appreciated at all times, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart, and I have a big heart, believe me, a lot of empathy and care. That's why I'm here. If you ever see me with my daughter and you just look at the expression of my face, you understand that I'm not a bad guy. All right, We'll see you and happy birthday, Stephen. I love you, buddy.