Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I want to show busy. Today's gonna be busy, busy, busy. All right, let's go, guys, good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen. Rod Ryley, yeah, okay. Rob Ryan Shoke checking in on a wild card Wednesday, coding going for win number two, fresh out of bed, had to head challenge. Boy did he impress yesterday? During that game? Wow, took out Abby and just was just crazy about it. Tessa is gonna hook ebit some of Houston Zoo passes on the fun Fact flashback after seven o'clock, I'm gonna tell you how you can get your hands on some Rob Ryan Show twentieth anniversary tickets. You know we're doing that big party invite. Only you gotta win your way in October twelfth Carbock Brewery. We're gonna give you some information on how to win. I do have twenty pair of tickets that are gonna be up for grabs and I'll talk about that at seven five this morning. He said we wanted to have fun on the show. Chilly said he wanted to have fun. Salm Sizzler brought to us by Shaw Federal Credit Union. We got League City taken on Montrose, Charles and Glamour. One of them goes to the final four. One of them gets two hundred and fifty dollars cash, and they get a pair of tickets to the Rod Ryan Show twenty Anniversary party pit tickets thirty seconds to Mars that's going on tomorrow night. I got those that know the show. I also have a falling in reverse pit passes. We'll sneak those in late in the eight o'clock hour. There's a fifty percent chance of some more scanned. With thunderstorms today, Still gonna keep it a little cooler out there. Highs up around ninety. Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning Rod, Good morning home room.
Speaker 3: So remember last month when the Supreme Court ruled that Trump was entitled to immunity from criminal prosecution from official acts well in office. Well, yesterday's special counsel Jack Smith once again bringing charges for it to former President Trump and plotting to overturn the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 2: The new indictment was filed yesterday.
Speaker 3: It reflects that ruling and presents a narrowed down case, narrow downcase against Trump.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of the biggest story here at Houston.
Speaker 3: Students at U of H are calling for tighter security measures following an armed robbery inside of a dorm room. The university says the robbery happened early yesterday morning inside a room at one of.
Speaker 2: The Moody Towers.
Speaker 3: Police say the student left his dorm room to use the bathroom and return to find two men inside his dorm going through his things. Both men allegedly had guns, which i pointed at the student while robbing him of his cell phone. No injuries reported, but police are still working to identify the suspects. A president in Ohio hosted its first five course meal served to members of the public. Inmates grew all of the vegetables and prepared all of the food. The five courses included salmon, there was garden greens, roasted lambs, tomato.
Speaker 2: And you're thinking, okay, what is this.
Speaker 3: Well, it's part of a six month program meant to prepare inmates to work and find dining restaurants someday. It's put on by a nonprofit that offers culinary courses at six hundred and fifty two prisons and jails around the country.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, that's awesome. We have a link up on links and guests.
Speaker 2: For this blog page up.
Speaker 3: Guys, it might not be the end of Yellowstone after all. There are rumors that there could be a sixth season. Kelly Riley and Coolhauser, you know, Beth and Dutton, Beth Dutton and Rip Wheeler are in talks to come back. Nothing has been confirmed yet, though it is just a rumor. Yellow See Yellowstone Season five returns Sunday, November tenth. Now, speaking of rumors, it was a big one yesterday and some forty one's Derek Wibley had to kind of clear it up, post it.
Speaker 2: Up on social media.
Speaker 3: He's like, look, I feel the need to dispel some current rumors. It's been brought to my attention that a lot of people think I could be joining a reuniting band. But I just want to say, despite popular belief, I am not joining Oasis or Lincoln Park or any other band for that matter.
Speaker 1: Why did it make so much sense to us yesterday?
Speaker 4: I like the time he said the Oasis thing, so we had to debunk.
Speaker 1: That room or off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, why did it just seem.
Speaker 1: Like it was perfect because it came out of the same time, was unfortunate.
Speaker 3: He says, he has his own tour and book announcement that he's gonna move to the end of the week now instead of Wednesday. So the Lincoln Park countdown clock that ticks on those are Houston's headline.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be perfect though, to just throw us off the scent?
Speaker 5: And then he's like, psych, yeah, I don't know if you do with me?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: What's going on? In sports?
Speaker 4: Astros lost to the Phillies last night five, then nothing. They're gonna have up their series with the Phillies this afternoon.
Speaker 1: Spinster Araghen he's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be in the map for this Strillers going up against Philadelphia's Taiwan Walker. First pitched at three oh five, and you can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. In football, the Texans, as well as all other NFL teams, finalized their fifty three man roster yesterday at the NFL's cut down deadline. They can still make moves via trade and the waiver wire, but you want to see the full Texans fifty three man roster right now, you can go over to our sports blog page today. Texans open up the regular season next Sunday against the co That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, guys, here we go, four hours of pain. Who wants the first phone call? Come get it. There's Chilli just waiting for you to call, just sitting there patiently. So Roonri listen in that room waiting for you to call. Who wants the first phone call? Today? Seven one, three, two and two five nine five, the most interactive show on the radio starts right now four or five buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Lanny Kravitz getting a started. Great way to start out the four hours of pain. Wakey, wakey, hands off those Cupcakey's wild card Wednesday. More rain on tap, about a fifty percent chance cloudys, guys, scattered thunderstorms. High today of around ninety So much to catch you up on, so much ground to cover today on the show. I get it. I'm not going to bury the headline. I know that you guys want to get in to the rod Ryan Show twentyth anniversary party. I get it. I'm excited about I'm I'm so excited about this. October twelve, Carbock Brewery. We got all the great, amazing unplugged performances. You can't buy your way in. You gotta win tickets. And I said today at about seven oh five, I would tell you guys how to get in. I thought we would just blow out like twenty pair of tickets. I thought it would be a good idea to blow out twenty pair of tickets today. That's what I call a chunk of tickets. Uh, seven O five seven o five. Well, we'll talk about that today on the show. The other thing, yesterday we announced the Rod Ryan Show the Boodrock Golf Tournament. Okay, so Edmial Transfer and Rigging is in as the title sponsor. Thank you so much to Concisi. You got a big check from them. That was a great way to get started. Carbox said, of course we're in carbok the official beer liquid death. You see these canned waters, of course in official water. Thank you, big Mike. We only need sixty more golfers. Yesterday was off the chain. We need sixty players and we're sold out. Okay, so thanks to all the golfers that signed up yesterday. That was huge. We had some more sponsors came in. Brent at XSIV Technologies, Keith at Rooster's Bar, and Grill came in yesterday Jordan at Formative Structures. I believe that's Jordan's fourth year. So some sponsors came in. A ton of golfers came in. You can sign up as a one sum, a twosome, a three some, a foursome. I only need sixty golfers. I think one hundred and forty four is a sellout. So if you want an idea of like what came in, we need sixty golfers and we're done. We're done. Rod Ryan Show, Boobs Rock Golf Tournament. Chili has a link up on links and yes, look at Chili. He looks so much. He looks like he's ready to go today, looks like he's in a good mood. It's important. I asked him if he wanted to have fun. He said that he was down for having fun.
Speaker 2: You did ask him that yesterday.
Speaker 1: I think we talked about somewhere in the in his name, fun was in his was one of his middle names. So that's good news. He's going to be answering the phone all morning long.
Speaker 7: It's that time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Hello, who's this Steve?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 1: Steve, welcome in. How are you today? I'll do it great. I'm excited about today's show. I know it's hump day. Some people are starting to drag a little bit. I think it's gonna be a quick, quick four hours today. I'm really excited about this suburb summer sizzler. All the pit tickets were given away, all of these twentieth anniversary tickets were given away today to put me in a good mood. Steve, what about you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got in the truck and I heard you say call, and I was honestly hoping that it was for the tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh you thought it? Oh you thought like the first phone call I mix up? Did one time? I don't want to say never ever ever?
Speaker 5: Was there some did something happen on the.
Speaker 1: First phone call where we gave somebody tickets to something? Because I never wanted it to be that. I always wanted the call just to be about communicating, opening up, letting people know that Hey, we're starting a four hour party and the door is opening, you can all come in. I never wanted to associate the first phone call with tickets. Was there some reason that we did give somebody something?
Speaker 3: I think on a rare occasion, one time a one off day have I.
Speaker 1: Don't remember what the situation was.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I don't either.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm cross.
Speaker 4: This is it?
Speaker 1: This isn't it.
Speaker 2: No, it's definitely not.
Speaker 5: You know, this isn't it. This is uh, this is a letdown.
Speaker 1: Like Derek Whibley saying, no, I'm not singing for Lincoln Park, Steve. No, you're not winning anything worth a shot. All right, bro, I appreciate that. Thank you so much. Let's get another call in here. Let's say, let's say, how do to Zachi, Zach brother Rod, how you doing this morning? I'm doing great. I don't know. I'm feeling silly. I'm taking two first phone calls this morning. What do you got man?
Speaker 9: I just I've been listening to you for twenty years and I just think y'all are awesome and everything y'all do for this town.
Speaker 1: I just I try to call then all the time for fresh.
Speaker 10: Out of bed, head to head all that never get it through, and I got through for the first time today.
Speaker 1: You've never been on the show before. Never. When you say you call all the time, I can tell you from some people that show me when they say they call all the time, when they try to get into that damn fresh out of bed head to head. That's the thing that really gets people. Or the beer. The beer is another thing that I don't think people are so much they anybody can go out and get a case of beer. They want to be they want to call themselves a fresh out of bed or they want to call themselves a free beer Friday beer winner, like they want to walk around and go through this life telling people that yeah, and it's absolutely I've called in and Chilli's been like your number six call back, your number five callback, so you know, well, you got through today, Zach, So I know you got it in you. I can't thank you enough for listening all those years. If you truly have been listening for that long, bro, I can't thank you enough. It means the world to me. Zach. How old are you? I'm thirty seven? Thirty seven, so you're like high school when the show go right?
Speaker 8: So I got I got my first car my junior year of high.
Speaker 1: School, y'all. The buzz was number one on.
Speaker 8: My pre set and you you totally decided my taste in music.
Speaker 1: For the rest of my life. That is amazing. That is amazing. I'm so glad. I took two calls today, I really have. The first one was great, but Zach you made my day. Thank you, dude, have an awesome day. Thank you for all the years. Thank you man, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I'll get that from time to time.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, well, dude, you know, I don't want to make you feel old, but you know I was listening to you in high school. Well, because the show has been on a long time, that makes me so happy. It doesn't make me feel a certain way. And I remember somebody saying that too. Tommy Lee made me realize that Tommy was in the studio one time and the guy said, dude, man, I listened to you and junior high man, I don't want to make you feel old, and Tommy goes, that makes me feel awesome. Yeah, Tommy said, you know what this, Yeah, okay, I'm older, but you know what, that makes me feel good eight that you started out listening to me when you were that young, and I feel the exact same way I look at Tommy taught me a very important lesson.
Speaker 3: That it's all about your perspective in the way you think of it. And man, all these news stories like we read some of them are really sad, and you know, there's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: It is such a privilege to age and get older. It's like, it really really is awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for people to be on board. So long. Seven o five is when we're gonna be talking about that big old chunk of Rod Ryan Show twentieth anniversary tickets. I gotta take a break. Let me come back in a rec check for you. We'll find out what's training and then we'll get set up for the.
Speaker 11: Game Houston, Houston's alternative and tell them at The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety four five, The.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four five, The Buzz Welcome back Rod Ryan's Show. Wild Card Wednesday. That is got a fifty percent chance of some scattered thunderstorms. Cloudy Sky's today, highs up around ninety The guy chimed in who said that he got the tickets for the first phone call.
Speaker 5: What do you say?
Speaker 1: He goes, brother Rod, what's up? I was the free ticket. You gave away tickets too for the first phone call. My brother got me listening to you sixteen years ago. By the way, we loved the three to eleven concert. But what did he say?
Speaker 3: How did you convince us to give you something free? Because Rod does not do that for the first phone call.
Speaker 1: No, I protect the first phone call at all costs because of what I said earlier. I wanted I don't want that to be your motivation to be the first phone call of the show. I want it to just be what do you want to talk about? How do you want to get us started today? So I knew that I did it once or twice. And then somebody a glamour also said, well, you've attached things to free beer Friday before. I mean, the first Friday is different because the first phone call on Friday is you're winning beer. And I have attached tickets and stuff to beer before. But yeah, I hold that first phone call very sacred. What's trending?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So well, the first trend I've noticed with us is that Chile looks really different.
Speaker 2: He's looking a little different this morning in the booth. If you're watching us on the live stream.
Speaker 1: Where's that?
Speaker 2: That's not Chili? Oh okay, I thought Chili was wearing a wig. It's not his son, Noy Bobby jokes. This is Bobby Jokes.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Bobby, how are you going? I didn't know you were coming in.
Speaker 5: How any guys doing, good to see you, bro, everything you did everything?
Speaker 1: Okay in there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, I'm just filling in. All right, Well this is weird, feeling good to see you, buddy.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 2: Okay, how about this?
Speaker 3: So we're gonna do Travis and Jason Kelsey news in the headlines because they just signed a whopping podcast deal. But another thing that's coming out is that he just bought a significant share of a racehorse.
Speaker 2: It's a three year old gelding named Swift Delivery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he is making it, making it an investment.
Speaker 2: He's now part owner of a racehorse.
Speaker 1: Did he name it or that was already the name?
Speaker 2: I think that was already the name.
Speaker 5: So now you're buying a horse just because of the name.
Speaker 2: Travis hasn't commented on the investment. Oh that's exactly how But no.
Speaker 1: You bet on horses because you're because you're an ignoramus. I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 2: Hey, we need to go to the races.
Speaker 1: You don't buy it, but an investment in a racehorse because it's the name of your chick.
Speaker 5: You don't think it's a sign that maybe it's distant.
Speaker 2: For there was a horse that was like London eight. Would you not bet on it?
Speaker 5: Roger would swing the point?
Speaker 1: I would bet on it. I would not buy it. You would buy it. I don't know.
Speaker 5: If you're poor and I want that you buy it?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: And today's opening ceremonies of the twenty twenty four Paralympic Games. It starts today. Pre show starts at I believe noon, our time, and then there will be a ceremony an hour later. So that's what's trending on anywhere.
Speaker 2: I'm the biz.
Speaker 1: So it's chili.
Speaker 4: Chili.
Speaker 1: What where is he here? Boy, don't worry about chili. Worry about the game. Okay, Well, I'm worried about the game because he did something in my computer. If he was here, I'd ask him is he taking a poop? All right, Cody's the current champion. Here we go.
Speaker 9: Good morning to everybody. This is Cody. I am gonna fresh out of bed head the head one day champion.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 9: I know everybody loved Abby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you get in, you just gotta.
Speaker 9: Do what you gotta do. Join me on Wednesday when I'm making win number two.
Speaker 1: Bitches, I think everybody did love Abby day. Yeah, I mister, actually, don't come in here and lose. Now you got rid of Abby, you gotta at least stick around for a couple of days, Cody. Or are you so mad that Abby's not on with us that you want to take Cody out? Seven one, three, two four five called Bobby. Now we're chilling our liberty weekend. Let's celebrate work by not going to it right Ryan show Mornings to the bus.
Speaker 12: Hold it's out to Gavin.
Speaker 1: I need a favor and hold and pray for nine gal prayer? So who they hell them? Who they hear them?
Speaker 12: My two weeks back to Savior? Oh, dear By, Hold it's out to Gavin.
Speaker 1: Then need a savor God, I need to face. I know amazons, but I ain't going to live in them worlds. We'll husking more.
Speaker 12: Somedays, drunk off my hast than I have in church cover.
Speaker 1: King James only been saving dust.
Speaker 12: I'm a nice thing and I don't know what to say. By the time I phoned my casts, it south together.
Speaker 1: When I need a favor.
Speaker 3: And I hold pray?
Speaker 1: When now I.
Speaker 3: Ain't got the prayer?
Speaker 2: So who didn't hear him?
Speaker 4: Who didn't hear him.
Speaker 12: Not two weeks back of Savior, Oh if I honed South together when I need.
Speaker 3: A favor God, I need favor?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who you more than one of them? Beggars can't be choosers.
Speaker 13: But I'll thank you for all.
Speaker 1: Judge, Please don't let me live in South to God. I need a favor, and I only pray from now.
Speaker 4: I ain't got a prayer.
Speaker 1: So who they'll help them? Who they'll help them out?
Speaker 12: Two week second Savior, Oh if I'm home in South to God when I need a.
Speaker 3: Favor God, in.
Speaker 1: And in there just barely throwing up prayers like.
Speaker 6: Hell me Herview's if you're still there lords.
Speaker 1: Famii, Oh my god, oh my god, hell me Ervy hanging in.
Speaker 12: Just Marry throwing up dressed like hell marys if you steel then lost Marvy. Oh my god, oh my god, Hervy sound to you the favor.
Speaker 10: Pra prayer.
Speaker 12: So tell me.
Speaker 6: Ma, she was part the same Queno South to God, Find me the favor ninety four five The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: I know you love all things bunny xol. She made herself a hillbilly cold plunge.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, is it just like a tub like a trough.
Speaker 1: Worse. Oh tell me Scooby Doo pool filled with ice water.
Speaker 14: Here you go.
Speaker 1: Jelly Roll like, oh my god, Bunny xo just like.
Speaker 2: Us, I am obsessed.
Speaker 1: So they got a real nice house. Jelly Roll's making some money now, and Bunny xo made herself a hill which she calls a Hillbilly cold plunge. If he didn't know, that's his wife.
Speaker 2: And uh, she has money too, does she?
Speaker 3: Yes, she does from where she has a media company and her podcast does really really well.
Speaker 2: And then before that she was a sex worker, so she's always had money.
Speaker 1: English profession in the world. Okay, Yeah, she's headlining the Looking at Girls blog page.
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm there.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking at chili. For some reason, I thought maybe he went to the bathroom. He's been gone about ten minutes now. For some reason, Bobby's in there. Is he having some weird reaction to some medicine that makes him.
Speaker 2: Look like Bobby?
Speaker 1: No, it's actually did he get sick. We're not allowed to talk about it. If you get sick, all right, fine, Bobby's answering the phones. That's fine. Nobody tells me anything. And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge listeners to New York Corners. Cody, good morning, Good morning, brother, dude. Everybody liked Abby everyone everyone. I liked her better than Bunny XO. What'd you do? What came in here and kicked your ass? Dude? That was nasty.
Speaker 5: You're my Bunny XO.
Speaker 1: Buddy. All right, Cody XO. You're going for win number two. That was an awesome game yesterday. Dude, you were lights out. You impressed a lot of the old timers too, So I don't know, we'll see if you can keep that up. You're taking on James this morning. James, good morning. Warning, Bobby Jokes, who's answering the phones now, said that you played a year and a half ago. Yeah about that time?
Speaker 6: Did you do?
Speaker 9: I got got game number three and got caught speak?
Speaker 1: Okay, did you hear Cody's game yesterday?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, he can't do he can't do that again.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can only keep it. You can only keep a race card in the red for so long. We'll see. What are they playing for?
Speaker 2: I have a red raine touch his shirt?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go. Yeah, Cody was full throttle yesterday. Cody and James, James, step it up. Okay, here we go. He just said, come on, come on, Cody, James. Question number one, what do people wear over their eyes to protect from the sun? Cody sunglasses? He's still in the red. He's still in the red. Cody on a board, James, he got you on that.
Speaker 5: That's fast, fast, Here we go, Cody and James.
Speaker 1: What type of publications are Time? That was the XL Cody.
Speaker 5: Magazine?
Speaker 1: Who is this guy? Who is this guy? James? Yes, just like that, it's over for you.
Speaker 3: Read the full question? I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, James's like, I didn't hear the question right?
Speaker 2: What is the answer?
Speaker 9: Still?
Speaker 1: What type of publications are Time? National Geographic and People magazines? Was the answer that we were looking for. That's the answer that Cody gave us when he said his name before James. And now Cody is a two day champion and we say, we say good luck sitting down James. All right, James, good to have you on. Cody, you want to play tomorrow? You're for impressive twenty years of Mayhem.
Speaker 15: In the Morning with The Rod Ryan Show, only ninety The bus Yay ninety four five, The buzz.
Speaker 1: Ron Ryan Show on a Wildcard Wednesday. Chili was here this morning, right like I said hi.
Speaker 2: To him, I saw him.
Speaker 10: He was here.
Speaker 1: Yes, Jillie was here. He came in and I sent him all the links and guests this morning. I sent them to Chili. He was here right there. Up, Yes, okay, they're going on. I'm on Facebook right now and I'm looking at the boxes and I'm looking at who's on the radio, and I see there's me, then there's Tessa, and there's Alex, and then where Chili normally is. I see Bobby and great guy there. He is a great guy. Bobby the Hawk jokes. Chili was here this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, fact also a great guy.
Speaker 1: Also a great guy. Okay, whatever, I don't have time for your nonsense. A fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current championing the camp here, come on.
Speaker 9: Good morning. Everybody listens, Tony. You're fresh out of bed, head to head two day champions, two questions, who answers? Join me on Grand Thursday when I'll make a win number three bitches.
Speaker 1: He's clearly impressing everybody.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: It's only two games, he said, he's played before a couple of years ago. I don't know what's different right now. Even Kenny the cash Man said, wow, okay, now I'm impressed. Epic timing, blazing speed. That's Kenny, who bitches about everything.
Speaker 2: Is a compliment. Yes, Henny, the compliment.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if he's on the right meds. It's the fuck that to the day. We make you look smart in your buddy, it's the FU to the day. Okay, brought us some fun facts for you guys today. Iceland's population is so small, it is so secluded that whenever two people there start dating, there's a serious risk of what they're related. There is an app where people can plug in their names to find out if they're related before it gets any you know, before they get it off. You know, you don't want to be, you know, with your second cousin.
Speaker 2: High Ancestry Ancestry dot com.
Speaker 1: Three the three highest grossing media franchises of all time. I really thought a video game would have poked through on this, but not yet it will. But the highest grossing media franchises of all time Pokemon at number one. Wow, Mickey Mouse and Anything with Mickey Mouse is number two. Winnie the Pooh is third. Star Wars in at fourth Oh wow, crazy.
Speaker 2: I just loves Pokemon, dude, It's like that's his quirt.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked that that's ahead of Mickey Mouse. Though I would have thoughts would have been like, obviously.
Speaker 2: Notes Pokemon is a sensation world sentient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy. Final fun fact college football this weekend? Hell yeah, dude, Week zero Week one. Last week was that nonsense Week zero, which made no sense to me.
Speaker 5: It makes sense there was an appetizer.
Speaker 1: This one goes to eleven. The first college football game ever involved McGill University from Montreal and Harvard. They played in eighteen seventy four. It ended in a zero zero tie. That's neat Canadian school played in the first ever college football game.
Speaker 14: How about that, guys, it's the fuck back to the day. We make you look smart, Bud, The fuck back to the day, Harvard.
Speaker 1: How about that so old, so old they've been.
Speaker 8: That passing back then?
Speaker 1: I think no, I didn't. Didn't the quarterback just run and get just the annild and every play sounds like fun. They just got pitched back to the quarterback and he ran it.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're playing with sticks. They didn't understand the rules.
Speaker 1: More about it? What do you giving away? Okay?
Speaker 2: So I have a four pack of passes to the Houston Zoo.
Speaker 3: They have Birds of the World exhibit which I got to check out yesterday.
Speaker 2: It opens Friday.
Speaker 1: Three.
Speaker 3: Spacious Habits has highlighting birds from the African Savannah, North American Woodlands, and South American Wetlands regions. Guys, the flamingos are flamingoing over there. Houston Zoo dot org for more info.
Speaker 5: It's your fun.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: There was a high school dance. It was a prom at the White House. What president allowed this? We talked about this yesterday. It was his daughter that was a senior at the time. What president allowed a high school prom to be held at the White House? Seven one three two one two five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash. Okay, high Captain Cash.
Speaker 8: It wasn't they're a breakup right before that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You remember she and her boyfriend broke up right before the dance. Well I didn't mean to give a clue. Sorry that that was interesting. I thought it was very interesting. Oh yeah, what president allowed that? How're you doing Wall Street yesterday? Not a bad down Wall Street. The Dow is up ten points.
Speaker 8: We're at forty one thousand two fifty, NASAC up twenty nine to seventeen thousand seven to fifty four benchmark ten. Your treasuries at a three point eight one percent. In oil, it's trading at seventy four dollars fifteen cents of barrel to the most actives, the big studs Nike, Honeywell and Visa. The big duds Amazon, Chevron and Walt Disney on the economic calendar this morning. Well it's all clear, but right now futures barely on the upside plump.
Speaker 1: If we keep this will be a positive opening right here on Wall Street.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm out here.
Speaker 8: This is hall In Manager director with Raymond James reporting for the Rodrone Show from Raymond James on Sanfully, Ben Augusta and Denfiet to always rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 7: Opimian's expressed are those of Aland and not necessarily those are Raymond James Associates. Income Ever, nat AS, IBC, I, ARNT Radio or a sponsors information is based source is believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed. There's no insurance. Transmision we'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to rand His program is for educational and informational purposes. On week the studs of Duds are based on movement, as reported by Young Finance.
Speaker 5: Ninety four FA The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, Rod Ryan Show. Yeah, it's time for the flashback. Good morning, Good morning, Hi. Who's this?
Speaker 13: This is Paul.
Speaker 1: Hi, Paul, welcome in. Thanks for being a part of homeroom. Dude, appreciate you, appreciate it. Try to get you some tickets here. So there's there's been exactly one high school dance at the White House. It was a prom u What president allowed this? Joel Ford? You sure did, good old Jerry Ford. It was nineteen seventy five and his daughter was a senior at the local high school. She and her boyfriend. Hal was right about that. She and the boyfriend broke up right before the prom. But yeah, the prom was held at the White House. Dude, you just won.
Speaker 2: What do you give them, Paul, Paul, you get there pack of passes to the Houston Zoo.
Speaker 3: Catch you back Birds of the World exhibit if you can. Congratulations, awesome.
Speaker 1: All right, daddy, Oh, have a great time. Have a great time at the zoo. I mean, how is how could you not? Ursoo was amazing? Okay, guys, is Chili?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: He started? He started the damn show with us. He was here. I talked to the man. He came in and said, good morning. I smelled him. Okay, he smelled wonderful. I don't know what colony wears. He smelled wonderful this morning. So I remember the experience of dealing with Chile this morning. And now I got Bobby Jokes in that room.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 5: I like knowing what's going on on the show that bears my name.
Speaker 1: And when I don't know what's going on, you know, I'm not good with that. I liked. I have control issues. Yes, somebody's missing. Now we know somebody's not here. Fifty percent chance scattered thunderstorms, one chance of me losing my s HI today of around ninety What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 3: The White House today is hosting families who have lost people the overdoses. So it's to mark overdose Awareness Week that was declared by the Biden administration to mourn the loss and acknowledge the toll taken by the overdose epidemic. The meeting will include remarks from the Office of National Drug Control Policy Director doctor Rahul Gupta here in Houston. New details are coming to light regarding that Rice student that was killed in an apparent murder suicide on campus on what was the first day of the fall semester. So Twenty one year old Andrea Rodriguez Avila was a pre law student who had recently transferred from Maryland. She had several student leadership positions at the university, including Deputy Deputy Parliamentarian of the Rice Student Association. The university police departments as officers found the junior dead from a gunshot wound inside her residence hall at Jones College Monday afternoon. Her boyfriend was found dead nearby front of a parent self inflicted gunshot wound. A note at the scene indicated troubles in the couple's relationship. Police say there was no evidence of force entry, so we're getting all the details about her. I want to know the details on this boyfriend. I want to I mean, that's kind of to me where the report falls a little short, because we know, I mean, listen, she went to Rice University. She's obviously a standout example of a student that's one of the most prestigious colleges universities in the country. How did it get to this and what were there any warning signs? Those are the details that I think other young women need to know. You cannot get involved involved with the with the wrong person. And I'm not gonna I'm not. That's not a victim blame. It's just is this is a huge tragedy in our in our community here. So I'll await those details and we'll keep monitoring that case. A study ranked the riskiest plastic surgeries based on how many patients have complications and how serious those complications can be. Number one is so weird you probably can't guess that.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you. If you know this, I'll put you on the spot. Like, is Houston still it's got to be one of the top tier cities in a Mayria for plastic surgeries, right.
Speaker 3: You're pretty sure it's top three. I would even say it's one or two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe la is it gonna be the only city that out does us?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think we're a more popular destination because of affordability. I think it's cheaper to come here as compared to anywhere. I would say probably Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, and that's why I thought this was an important story to cover today on the show.
Speaker 3: So Number one is having you Did you know you can have your eye color changed? What costs an average of twelve thousand dollars and over ninety two percent of patients have complications like going blind, So.
Speaker 1: An eight percent success right for changing the color of your eyes? Right, okay, what are you? How upset are you at the color of your eyes that you're wanting to risk? You can get contacts.
Speaker 2: There's also fun tax.
Speaker 3: So number two thigh lift. A thigh lift is there are seventy eight percent complications associated with a thigh lift. The Brazilian butt lift just thirty eight percent have complications, but it ranked high because those complications can be more serious. You want to get into this, there's a whole It's a ten part list. The body lifts in there, injectable fillers, breast reduction, implants, but implants, breastog it's all there. Let's talk about Travis and Jason Kelcey. They are taking their new Heights podcast to Amazon's Wondering Network. This is a deal worth one hundred million dollars over three years.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm led to believe that this is the hottest podcast out there. Has anybody spent any time watching these two chuckleheads.
Speaker 2: Talk only I have seen? Have I seen clips on TikTok.
Speaker 3: I think it is mostly I think it's football, obviously some football fans, But I also think it's swifties waiting for a crumb of trying to get some details on Travis and Taylor's relationship.
Speaker 1: I agree with you. I agree with you on them. Then they would not have them a movie. Hopefully he slips up and says something and they learn something new about their.
Speaker 3: Goddess exactly exactly, and and she even wore that New Heights cat remember when they were at Coachella. So she like did him a solid in promoting it because it got very popular. But you know, they say they love the show, the fan base that has grown with us over the last two seasons. And yeah, they started it before the twenty twenty two NFL season. It did win Podcasts of the Year at this year's iHeart Podcast Awards.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, past the gravy that you were snubbed once again.
Speaker 4: In season three, Like they just take huge gaps off of between doing it do it every week.
Speaker 1: Well, they have other jobs too, But.
Speaker 2: This is a great side hustle.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's Travis Tres had seventeen million in it playing football for an entire season. He's getting the one hundred billion over three years. Talk about a great side hustle. Dave Navarro owes a debt to Steely Dan, of all people, the James Addiction co founder, says he stopped playing guitar for over a year after suffering through that long COVID, and then he was really affected by the death of Taylor Hawkins of the Foo Fighters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about we learned that that they were recording an album.
Speaker 3: Together, working on an album together. How tragic to lose your friend and this passion project right Well, Dave says he started listening to Steely Dan and his house and he started learning Steely Dan songs, which somehow led him to a deep dive in Eddie Van Halen and then wah lah, he rediscovers Okay, I do do love playing the guitar.
Speaker 2: I'm not like over it in that way.
Speaker 1: I mean, Steely Dan couldn't be more different than than Jane's Addiction or even Van Halen. But these guys in Steely Dan, I can't stand in the band, but I know that they're I don't know, I never liked them, just a studio, but.
Speaker 3: You better take them because you don't get your precious Jane Addiction without him.
Speaker 2: According to Dave.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow, yeah, I can't stand any other songs I like that. They don't like really, they don't too.
Speaker 5: They're just like this we just put out mute.
Speaker 1: It is it.
Speaker 2: It is vibe vibe.
Speaker 1: But they're wicked musicians. Music. Yeah, they're great musicians, There's no doubt about it. Those are Houston headlines me myself and Irene.
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It was all Steely Dan covers or the soundtrack to that movie. And that was actually all right, the movie, all right, what's your version of it?
Speaker 4: Astros lost to the Phillies last night?
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 4: Did I think they even wrap up the series with the Phillies This afternoon, Spencer araic Getty will be on the map for this DROs maybe going up agains Philadelphia's Taiwan Walker first pitches at three oh five, and you can listen to that game on our sister station Sports Talk seven ninety In football, at Texans finalized their fifty three man roster yesterday at the NFL's cut down deadline. They can still make moves via the via trades and the waiver wire, but if you want to see the full Texans fifty three.
Speaker 1: Man roster, you can do so right now on our sports blog page. Day.
Speaker 4: Texans open up the regular season next Sunday against the Colts. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Do you have that husband calling contest you? Do you have any idea where that would be? Yes? Pull that out please, I've got information coming in about five minutes. I would have liked to had Chili involved with this information. I'm winning a whack of tickets, okay, like twenty pair. Maybe maybe he'll come if he hear's this, that's my Chili call. Nice. We'll go on without them. I you got I already said we're gonna do this. Seven o five. A good chunk of tickets coming your way for the rod Ryan Show twenty aniversary party. Don't go anywhere. The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM. The buzz was Good Morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 16: Tick tick chic, tik tik tik tik tik to tick, to tig to tick, The clock rolls on at Lincolnpark dot com six hours, eight minutes and forty six forty five forty four forty three seconds.
Speaker 1: The ticking of the clock brings on a whole new meaning to us all now. Because we thought it was a lock that Derek Whibley from Some forty one was going to be announced as the new lead singer. Derek Whibley said, uhh, that's not happening. He released a statement yesterday, so much so that he said, you know what, I'm not even gonna give you my announcement today because I'm gonna let this other band do what they do. My stuff will come that nobody cares about. Like I'm gonna go solo and write a book. I think that's what he's gonna do on Friday, he said. He said he was gonna move it to Friday. So six hours and eight minut and it's from now. It's a weird time, man. I mean, there's there's gonna be some significance to it. So seven eleven twelve one, it's like one eighteen today. It's not even like a round cool number. So I don't know what are they gonna announce a chick singer. Maybe maybe fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, cloudy sky's highs of around ninety Chili left the show. He was on the air with me. Well, he was here because he got things set up. He came in here and everything I know, I interacted with him. Bobby Jokes just kind of just poof. Bobby Jokes just showed up where Chili sitting. He is right there, and then Bobby Jokes said, go to the phones. Chili wants to explain everything. Chili, what's the Rodney You were here in the studio this morning and then you just left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, don't make it.
Speaker 1: So that's a normal occurrence. Yeah, of course.
Speaker 9: That Well, that's what happens when you question my fun my funness, you know what's going on?
Speaker 6: All right? Man?
Speaker 9: So look, man, you question my funness. So I wanted to prove to you that I'm still fun and everything. Okay, So you were teasing that you were gonna give away a chunk of Rod Ryan twentieth anniversary tickets, right.
Speaker 1: I got people calling right now, all right, So what I.
Speaker 9: Decided to do was I'm gonna go out old school in the streets to the City of Hstown with twenty pair of Rod Ryan's Show twenty anniversary tickets.
Speaker 1: The listener, you know, yeah, god oh man, all right in your cars, listen carefully.
Speaker 9: Where are you so right now, I'm in the buzz band on the North Freeway between Alden Bender and West Road at the best Buy parking lot.
Speaker 2: You cannot miss me.
Speaker 1: You can see the buzzband. Uh huh.
Speaker 9: You can see forty five North free Way. You know, Alding Bender is the main streets that you can see me between the West Road and Alden Bender at the bez By parking lot.
Speaker 1: This is south where I'm at southbound side southbound. I got twenty pair of tickets.
Speaker 9: Wow, first come, first serve and be saved, and I'll see you here.
Speaker 1: I'm looking it up right now. That area is called Green's Landing So yes, it must be a big strip. Mall right there, but you're in front of the best Buy, Yes, sir. The busband.
Speaker 9: You gotta look for the bus ninety four to five buzz band and you'll see me right there.
Speaker 1: Who's out right now? Is anybody in that parking lot?
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: But there's like a Starbucks there.
Speaker 9: So I was kind of like, oh, let me hide from there and real quick.
Speaker 1: Okay, good luck, here comes the mob.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I'm about to go on Facebook live right now, so y'all can check it out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't wait. Okay, maybe, all right, I can't wait to see this. All right. So Chili best Buy parking lot. So he's forty five North, but he's in the southbound. He's at southbound on forty five North. I got right in between Fallbrook and West Road. Yeah, right in between those streets right there. Okay, Fallbrook and West Road. There's the best I'm looking at it on the map right now, there's the best Buy right there. That's called Green's Landing. Okay, so all right, you're gonna give away twenty pair of tickets to people that show up to say hi.
Speaker 9: Yes, the first twenty people to come up, well, you know they're gonna get Rod Bryant Show twentieth Anniversary Party tickets.
Speaker 1: Chili on the streets. That's how Chili made his name for himself in this city. And that's how Chili got on the radio. He was a street guy. He was a guy that was out there on the streets. So back on the streets, he's he's back in his natural environment, right right.
Speaker 9: All right, I gotta go because the fense security is here.
Speaker 1: Oh okay security. Okay. We will check in with Chili on the flip of this break. But now you know you're gonna have to go see him. They're gonna have to go see Chili. The Best Buy parking lot. It's one oh seven seven seven North Freeway, so that's forty five north southbound side between Fallbrook and West Road. Green's Landing. He's got twenty pair of tickets for the first twenty people that show up and say, what up Chile. That's exciting. I can't I can get on this Facebook live. I want to see this. I want to see it go down. Let me take a break. We'll check you with Chili after the break.
Speaker 10: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and The rod Ryan Morning Shows ninety.
Speaker 1: Four five The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Okay, Wow, lotch to catch you up on Chili's on the hot Chili's on the hotline. So we're gonna check in with Chili in just a second. He is out with tickets. He's giving away tickets on the road side. He's just like some roadside attraction now where he's giving away tickets to the Rod Ryan Show twenty anniversary party. So we'll checking with him in a second. Fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms today highs of around ninety quickly. What's trending?
Speaker 3: The first trailer for Sonic the Hedgehog three was released. This is a cast that includes Jim Carrey, Ben Schwartz, Keanu Reeves, IGIs Elba and it hits theaters on December twenty. Is so Sonic the Hedgehog Tree Hedgehog three is trending on the X and on Google right now. The founder of Barnes and Nobles bookseller is dead after a battle with Alzheimer's. Leonardo Riggio was eighty three years old, and he is known for founding that bookstore, Barnes and Noble Booksellers.
Speaker 2: My brother and sister used to love going there when they were young. Her Brittany Cartwright.
Speaker 3: If you don't know she started on vander Pump Rules, well, she was recently on a show called The Valley.
Speaker 2: She's the one who married Jax Taylor, who has.
Speaker 3: Been like a reality show, a villain slash main character for almost twenty years. Well, he thought she would never ever divorce her. So the fact that she finally filed divorce from Jack Taylor is making headline news right now. She wants primary legal and physical custody of their three year old son Cruise. That's what's trending on eighty four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: That's my new Chili call Chili, Good morning. I was watching you on Facebook Live.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got bombarded bro Wild, some guy.
Speaker 1: On the roadside. Chili was here this morning, and then he disappeared, and then he reappeared on the show on the phone at seven, about seven oh seven, I think he made the announcement that he was out on forty five North giving away tickets to the twentieth anniversary show. I unfortunately heard you say you're out.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, I'm out of tickets.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: That can't make what I was fast.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: You gave away twenty pairs. Yeah, yeah, twenty pair.
Speaker 2: They're all gone. Oh damn. Everybody's pulling up now, so it's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get out of there, dude, Get out of this angry mob. Right here comes the pitchforks.
Speaker 9: And it's funny because I'm blocked in.
Speaker 1: What I mean, you're blocked in like cars behind you and everything. Oh no moving okay, Hey, let's chilly up. He's got it. Hey, you're coming back here right?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe if I don't get hit in there.
Speaker 1: Hey man, he's not taking it off. No, you worked out, don't get you a couple of beers. He's like, oh, well, you know there's an ocho loco over here.
Speaker 10: No, there's not.
Speaker 1: You get your ass back.
Speaker 9: There's coming into places right around.
Speaker 1: Get your ass back here. Great job today, brother, Thank you, thank you man'. That was twenty pair of tickets. That was so like that. All right, if you weren't lucky enough to go see the Chile, I'll hook you up with a pair of tickets right now. Let's do it old school, even older school, by just calling into the radio station seven one three two one two five nine four five call her ten scores. Rob Ryan showed twentieth anniversary party tickets for the Big Back going down to the Carmark Brewery on October twelve. Everyone wants in, one of you will get him. Good luck. It's ninety four to five many four five the buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Shall It's Pearl jam and alive Plottie Sky's fifty percent chances scattered thunderstorms, highs today. I'm around ninety. Well, our boy Chili was out there in the mean streets in the Greens Landing area, and I heard a rumor that they got him. They got him roped down to the parking lot like Gulliver Gulliver's travels. They're not letting him leave all the people that showed up. So yeah, So Chili went out to that best buy out there in Green's Landing, so he parked there. He made the announcement. He goes, I'm here, I've got twenty pair of tickets, first come, first serve, and I did get Micah Gillis. He goes, Rod. I was listening this morning and I realized when Chili was talking, I was three minutes away. When the announcement was made. I managed to be one of the first five there. Hell yeah, people started flooding it after me. Here's my picture, So I said, she's got a selfie with the Chile. So sent that over to you. A couple emails like this, he's out of tickets. They went quick. They were going in nine minutes. I think Brother Rod Although I appreciate the chili being out giving away tickets, what about us listeners that don't live in Houston. Been listening to the show for at least fifteen years. I had to move away from Houston five years ago. Been trying to win these since day one. Thank you Justin. I don't know where he lives, but I also heard from a guy in Lafayette. I can't send chili to you know, Bob's. I can't send chili to Wild Bob's Boo Dan Hall in Lafayette with tickets and.
Speaker 5: Call in and stop, dude, give away tickets.
Speaker 3: You're so lovely to like even hear these emails out because.
Speaker 2: You'll get an email and it's like you're run.
Speaker 3: I write this to you from Canada, like I am your biggest fan, I am your countryman, and you're our like a brother to me, and I need these.
Speaker 2: Tickets, Like okay, everyone.
Speaker 1: But I'm in Saskatchewan. I can't get between Fallbrook and West Road on the southbounds.
Speaker 5: This is some people that are like, bro, look, you give tickets on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I don't have to then make one man, make one take ten seconds? All right, do you have a phone, because this is how I get those people off of my butt? I said, Okay, if you couldn't make it out to go see Chile, then I will give away a pair on the phones. Now, somebody's gonna say, Ride, I don't have a phone. Good morning, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this Brandon White? And how are you doing? I'm doing okay, Brandon. So yeah, just to get people off my ass, I thought I'd give away a pair of tickets on the radio for calling in. Brandon. Your callar ten. Yeah, you are in to the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party, October twelfth at the Carbox Brewery, All ages, doors open at three. You're gonna see unplugged acoustic performances from Shine Down, Sublime Blue October, Theory of a Dead Man, and the ex Ces Moment You're in. Thank you so much, great Gang Lada ladle Brand Later, all right, well, congratulations, Well there you go. That's the fun that.
Speaker 3: Everyone else we look forward to your emails.
Speaker 1: That's the fun I had planned for today to give away a big chunk of tickets. We were listening to The Ron Ryan Show on ninety four five for the Buzz ninety four five Buzz, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. That's Papa Roach with no apologies. Rod Ryan's Show, Wildcard Wednesday edition. This comes in almost well, not every day. Sometimes it's very obvious that it's not, but it's starting to come in more and more. Somebody had asked me if I had taken a look at the Wildcard Wednesday feature, yet this guy claims it's clearly a I.
Speaker 2: We we have so much going on today. Is this again?
Speaker 3: Do we have to do this every Wednesday?
Speaker 1: We've had these accusations before with our Instagram feature. So, oh my god. The one girl's handle had AI in it, so I think that one was Ai. I don't know this one too.
Speaker 3: It's just not altogether my m I y ah take.
Speaker 1: A Can you see it? And you're looking at it?
Speaker 2: I'm on Instagram exploding. Okay, this is weird, is it?
Speaker 3: Ai?
Speaker 1: Look at the hands, look at the fingers. AI is really good when it but when it comes to the fingers in the hands, sometimes it messes up.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Yes, it's creepy. It's creepy, but this could.
Speaker 3: Just be a creepy girl. Some girls that's their aesthetic, and I don't shame.
Speaker 1: Them for that. You can shame. If it's AI, you're allowed to shame. Yeah, but you don't think it is. You're not sure.
Speaker 2: It's very creepy.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I need more time, any more time.
Speaker 1: Links and guests.
Speaker 2: What the hell is this.
Speaker 1: Headlining the food blog page today? Dairy queen, it's bringing back it's popular pumpkin pie blizzard. Chipotle is testing a new protein, Chipotle honey Chicken. That's the kind of stuff you get on the food blog page. But about every other day, I'm getting AI accusations. Yes, but pumpkin spice, pumpkin stuff, pumpkin pie stuff, that stuff all seems to be rolling and now'tis the season so weird? Someone asks if Chili's back yet. No, he's not. No, I don't know, but I got a couple of Hey if you if you saw Chili today, I saw every one of you took a selfie with Chile. Send him to me. I just got another one here, Adam. Yeah, this is a oh, he said. I didn't make it to Chili in time, but I had just passed West Road when you announced he was twenty two. We only had twenty pair of tickets. He was two people after Chili was out, but still took a picture with the Chile. Okay, all good, I'm sorry. Update on the Wildcard.
Speaker 2: Wednesday, Yes, I will say this is AI. You're leaning AI now, Okay, very heavy on the AI.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll go check that out on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com suburb Summer Sizzler next hour, League City, Montrose. That means I do have to give away another pair of tickets to the twentieth anniversary party at the Car Bob Brewery. It will either go to Glamour or Charles because when you make it into the final four of the Sizzler, you get two hundred and fifty dollars cash from Shell FCU and passes to the big party from your brother Rod. That's coming up closer to around eight twenty.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rock and Alternatives, the Rod Ryan Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five Buzz Rod.
Speaker 1: Ryan Show on this Wildcard Wednesday, Is it AI? I don't know. Maybe I'm talking about the Instagram feature today. There's other things to worry about, like the Suburbs Summer Sizzler, and like giving away a bunch of tickets in the pit. Okay, So we've twenty one pair of twenty anniversary party tickets we're given away today on the show. Chile had twenty pair out on the on the mean streets, we gave away a pair on the air. Still have great things coming, Okay, Like I said, suburb Summer Sissler League City takes on Montrose today at a twenty. After the game, I'll get you into the falling and reverse pit Friday night at the Woodlands. I'm not done with the pit, okay, because when we leave the show today, I know the show. I've got pit passes to thirty seconds to Mars and that's going down to around night. One more sleep. As Alex likes to say, I.
Speaker 5: Also got it.
Speaker 1: You have h tickets here.
Speaker 2: Oh love that?
Speaker 5: How about that?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's awesome.
Speaker 5: We're giving away all the tickets.
Speaker 1: We are giving away all the tickets. Fifty percent chance to scatter thunderstorms, cloudys guys, highs up around ninety Testa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: Last month, the Supreme Court had ruled that Trump was entitled to immunity from criminal prosecution from.
Speaker 2: Official acts while in office.
Speaker 3: Well, Yesterday's special counsel Jack Smith is once again charging for for President Trump and plotting to overturn the twenty and twenty election.
Speaker 2: This new indictment was filed.
Speaker 3: Yesterday, and it reflects that ruling and presents a narrowed down case against Trump. Students at the University of Houston are calling for tighter security measures following an armed robbery inside of a dorm room. The university says it happened yesterday morning inside one of the Moody Towers, but liise a student left his dorm to use the bathroom and return to find two men going through his things. Both men allegedly had guns, which they pointed at the student while robbing him of his cell phone. No injuries were reported. Police are still working to identify the suspects. A prison in Ohio hosted its first five course meals served to members of the public. Inmates grew all of the vegetables, they prepared all of the food, so five courses include a roasted salmon, some brazed garden greens, roasted lamb with tomato, corn cake, I mean dessert, the whole thing. It's part of a six month program meant to prepare inmates to work. Can find dining restaurants someday. It's put on by a nonprofit that offers culinary courses at six hundred and fifty two prisons and jails around the country.
Speaker 1: I think it's awesome. I love all these kind of anything. I get it, the reform thing and all of that. Anything. If you can learn a skill learned to cook, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I think anything to pass the time where you're acquiring some sort of knowledge or talent is time well spent instead of you know, going the other way and you know, being influenced by maybe some people that aren't so good in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love the story. There's a whole link up on it on Links and Guests.
Speaker 3: It might not be the end of Yellowstone, after all.
Speaker 2: There could be a sixth season. There's a lot of back and forth with Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: Huh. Kelly Riley and Coolhauser, who played Beth Utton and Rip Wheeler, are in talks to come back.
Speaker 2: Now, this is just the rumor mill. Nothing has been confirmed as of yet.
Speaker 1: We do know.
Speaker 3: Yellowstone season five returns Sunday, November tenth, that there is a shot, a tiny bit of a chance that there could be.
Speaker 2: A season six.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's talk about rumor. Okay, because yesterday we were on one I mean, I don't know, like, for lack of a better word, we were on one talking about the Lincoln Park countdown clock. And then remember some forty one had posted on their socials like, hey, we have a big announcement on Wednesday, like the same time the countdown clock.
Speaker 2: Is gonna be up. And because of that, because of us.
Speaker 3: Getting it all wrong, some forty one posted on Instagram saying, look.
Speaker 2: I feel the need. Well it's Derek.
Speaker 3: It's Dearic Whibbley saying I feel the need to dispel some current rumors. It's been brought to my attention that a lot of people think I could be joining a reuniting band. But I just want to say, despite popular belief, I'm not joining Oasis.
Speaker 2: Or Lincoln Park or any other band for that matter.
Speaker 1: Somebody said that's where Chili went this morning to go join to make the announcement for Lincoln Park's new when he went missing, I'm like, is Chili auditioning for the.
Speaker 2: Band Chili Bendington?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, listen, Derek has his own tourn book announcement that he is going to.
Speaker 2: Move to the end of the week. Because he hates us.
Speaker 3: He says he looks word to seeing whatever both Oasis and Lincoln Park does in the future, but he's not a part of that.
Speaker 1: Five hours and sixteen minutes for Lincoln Park's announcement, I'm not nearly as excited as I was yesterday because now I'm not sure. Now I'm not sure. I mean, clearly I wasn't sure yesterday.
Speaker 2: Well, we're like, we were like baby TMZ with the Beyonce rumors.
Speaker 1: Is it a chick singer? Is it that trick that they the video?
Speaker 4: Right, I don't know, Alex, it's Derek and they're just throwing us off the scent if it's the saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, we found this song that Chester sang on and we didn't know Great Days volume. I'm not even gonna talk about it. That's what it is.
Speaker 5: Those are Houston's We found these lines that you know, Chester left and came back again.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, what's it going to be five hours from you don't know? Okay, what's going on in sports? Do you know anything? I do you know some things about sports?
Speaker 4: H The show's lost to the Phillies last night five and I think they're gonna wrap up the series with the Phillies this afternoon.
Speaker 5: Spincer Araghetty up be on the map.
Speaker 4: The Stros could be going up against Philadelphia's Taiwan Walker. First pitch it at three oh five. You can listen to the game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety. In football, the Texans finalized their fifty three man roster yesterday at the NFL's cut down deadline. They can still make moves via trade and the waiver wire, but if you want to see the full fifty three man roster right now, you can go check it out on our sports blog page.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 4: Technans open up the regular season next Sunday against the Colts in Indianapolis. Right now, I have a pair of tickets for caller ten at seven one, three, two and two five nine for five. You're gonna get to go see the HU of H Cougars open up the college football season against UNLV this Saturday at td ECU Stadium. Caller ten to seven, one, three, two and two five nine for five. Those tickets are yours, Crawlf.
Speaker 1: Just going on in sports, some guy said he couldn't believe that we're not talking about Oasis back together. We talked about that. You're not listening.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you're not Pangs show yesterday.
Speaker 1: We talked about it on Monday. We talked about it yesterday when the announcement was made on the night before. So yeah, Oasis is reuniting. We know that, and then that we know Lincoln Park we don't know clearly.
Speaker 11: Houston's Rock and Alternatives, The Morning Show from six to ten AM, ninety four or five SIBUS.
Speaker 1: Morning, rod Ryan's Show, corn bra It's Curve Freak on a leash. Halfway point of the show, Peeve, Huh what do you got here? Eight oh seven cloudy skies for a fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms. Highs today of around ninety Oh. Look at that happy face. I just sent this over to you, Tessa, Okay, Katie Davis, O MG, you all just made my day. In year I was the last person to get to Chile in time to get tickets. Shine Down as one of my all time favorite bands, and I see them, and to see them in a close setting like this at the brewery, there are no words. I'm hoping to be celebrating one year cancer free from her thyroid cancer and one and a half years cancer free from ovarian cancer. Damn Kate, She's had a lot thrown at her. I'm so happy you won those tickets. She was the last one to get the Chili. She got pair of tickets, number twenty. For those of you who just joining the show an hour ago, Chili was on the air with us. He just mysteriously disappeared. He was here this morning, got everything all set up, got the cameras, everything on. I sent them all the links and guests, and then he just disappeared. And then Bobby jokes poof was just right there more than Bobby jokes. In a second, he comes on with us and tells us that he is out at a location. He was at the best Buy parking lot on the North Freeway forty five North Green's landing area between Fallbrook and West Road, and then people just started mobbing him. He had twenty pair of tickets to give away, so she got the last pair. That's awesome, So Bobby, thanks so much for Bobby, Thanks for filling in. Somebody told me people are always messing with me. People said, check with you. Are you like a super duper mega Lincoln Park fan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one of the first bands I ever started listening to?
Speaker 1: Okay, got any insight as to what's going to be happening with this announcement today? I think did you buy into the Derek Whibley rumor yesterday that we all started took the hook?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that you guys started. I felt for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Dick. It was believable. What do you think it's going to be now? You know, just from a super fan? That's all right, dude, We've nothing but dispewed lies for two days, so go ahead, fine, Yeah, I think nothing now.
Speaker 13: It's likely that is going to be the female lead singer. At least that's what I hope it is. I hope it's not like a bug set. I never got to see them live, so I really would like to see them live.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't know that. What did you say that were your first?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 5: So it started?
Speaker 13: Growing up, I only listened to Spanish music because that's when my mom listened to. And when I started listening to like my own music, it was Lincoln Park and Green Day That's what I got into.
Speaker 1: Gotcha, Okay, nice Spanish music. I don't know if it's a twenty year old song or a brand new banger or if it's a forty year old song when I hear it on these radios, I don't are they making new music or is it just all pulled from you know, its reports about twenty five thirty years ago.
Speaker 5: I gotta say, I'm with you, and I have no idea where it's from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could hear a song on a you know, there's a bunch of guys working and there's a radio playing, and that song could be thirty years old, or it could have come out yesterday.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's like us.
Speaker 1: You can't tell no, it's not. It's not like us. All right. See, well I haven't seen chili. He is not back yet, so obviously he stopped drink.
Speaker 5: He could have just got one drink. I don't think there's anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Alway, work hard, you know what he needs to do. He needs to be right here right now. I think you trust that Bobby Jokes is gonna do a fine job, and he just has it. Any chance he stops off retreats for all of us, I don't see it is zero chance. He's a great guy. Why would he not do that?
Speaker 2: Not bringing his food?
Speaker 1: Any chance he walks in here, it treats forever you no, But.
Speaker 4: If he does, I hope that you don't get any because you don't deserve it by being so negative about him.
Speaker 2: He's not going to bring in so I'll get half of nothing.
Speaker 4: There's a chance he walks in here with something for us, maybe just for me, because I'm being nice about him.
Speaker 1: I'm going to introduce the topic. Well, you're doubting him? Okay, uh, do we have people just okay, does Bobby know how to do this?
Speaker 5: Bobby knows how to do everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, we have the suburbs summer Sissler, Bobbe. Then Chili leave you phone numbers of like people in suburbs to call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got him right here, like not just.
Speaker 1: Random people, like the specific people that are trying to play and win.
Speaker 5: Right Yeah, Okay, as far as I know, these aren't random people.
Speaker 1: He just left you a list of numbers in League City, in Montrose. Here, try to random numbers. I don't know what that mean. Try to find Glamor. Here's all the numbers in Montrose. Ark all right, Glamour in Montrose, Charles in League City. We're going to catch up with them after the break. Then we're going to play the suburb Summer Sissler brought to you by Shell Federal Credit Union. One of them advances to the final four wins two hundred fifty dollars cash and tickets to the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary party at the Carbock Brewery. So exciting. Don't go anywhere, Rock and Alternative.
Speaker 5: Where The Rod Ryan.
Speaker 11: Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz, Good morning, Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Anybody see Chilli? I feel like I've been saying that all morning. Nobody soon I have not Where is it? And does he have treats?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, it's the next question.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Okay, listen, if he's he doesn't take an hour to get back.
Speaker 2: From where he was, If he doesn't have treats, it's concerning at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like an hour with treats, no problem showing up now with no treats. Oh, I might have a I might take issue with that. Cloudy skuys today fifty percent chances scattered, thunderstorms, highs up around ninety. I know you're gonna talk about trending, Carlos says brother rod Today's feature is definitely not a I but she's heavily filtered truck driver Carlos bo I saw.
Speaker 2: A picture of her and her sister were a eagle and a horse.
Speaker 1: Her head's too small for her body. It's Ai.
Speaker 2: The things are doing absurd and it looks photoshop. Did you see her location? Inner Mongolia? Like, okay, that's your location? Yeah, got it.
Speaker 1: People live there. It's a hotbed for hot chicks. What you never heard of Mongolia? All the hottest girls are coming from there right now too.
Speaker 3: General don't outside, xenophobe, I live outside.
Speaker 1: I don't think her head is big enough for her body. I think it is Ai. I'm going against trucker Carlos.
Speaker 5: I have a small head.
Speaker 1: I mean you got a small head. You get small head as a woman. This is an anti trunken head. This is just a I just didn't get her head right. Yeah, body a hi bodies all right. So that's our number one link today. What else is trending?
Speaker 2: Lincoln Park is trending on the X.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen when I say things, I don't get things wrong on this show. Okay, that girl's AI, and I don't know what Lincolnark is doing.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the top liked and retweeted tweet from Lincoln Park fan page. Whatever happens or doesn't happen with Lincoln Park, it costs nothing to be kind and respectful. As difficult as these seven years have been for US fans, that is nothing compared to what Lincoln Park has been through as a band. Now is when they need support, we're with them. Okay, it's a Lincoln Park Live. It's like a fan it's like a fan run page. Yeah, so that's trending.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 3: This, You guys know, I'm not interested in having kids, but I feel like if I had kids, I would be like this Tennessee mom who is going viral because she says not to volunteering, if her teachers, if her kids teachers need help or something, She's like, no, you know what, but here's some money.
Speaker 2: My kid, Here is some money.
Speaker 1: My kid has nine apps. Okay, hisd the specific school, some in class, Ninja app, parent Square. There's there's stuff coming at me from five different things. Men Mo mom, it's insanity.
Speaker 2: I would be a Venmo mom. I am a Venmo friend, I am a Venmo. I would be a Venmo mom. But that's that's on the Looking at Girls Walk page so that's a trending.
Speaker 1: Any all right, let's say hi to some people here. It looks like we got a hold of not just random people from these suburbs, the actual champion so far. Hey, Glamour, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Hey, how are you to be back?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's good to have you back on. You're in the grade eight. Tell me about your last game, Glamour.
Speaker 11: Well, I was quiet like I was on the first time as well, and.
Speaker 1: I want okay, have you gotten a song and band name? Correct?
Speaker 6: Yet?
Speaker 9: I haven't had to say anything.
Speaker 1: And she's coasting Okay, I mean some would say sneaky glamoury.
Speaker 4: I've been practicing, I've been making.
Speaker 3: With Okay, I been like praying all the Oh.
Speaker 16: There, you're practically in the Sneaky Pete ship sunk yesterday, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: He was kind of skating on a different level. All right, Glamour, you're gonna have to work against Charles though, Charles, good morning, good morning. Yeah, I'm scared of her.
Speaker 10: I'm scared of quiet sneaky garn.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So you're representing league city, League cities all behind you. I've heard from many people they're so excited that that suburb is still alive. Tell me how you got here? What was your last game? Last game was? I got it pretty quick? It was October. But I freaked out because I said Charles really fast and you didn't get my name quite right, so I freaked out and said it again.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna make sure I say Charles.
Speaker 1: Charles say it one time. But yeah, you knew that Blue October song, so you you guessed the band in song to be here. Glamour has just kind of slid in. She slid into the Grade eight and she's hoping to slide into the final four. But she's been practicing all right and praying.
Speaker 5: You guys got I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: You both do a great job of getting me excited about the game. The game comes up in four minutes from now. Glamor Charles, Get your Mind Rights Right Show celebrating twenty years ninety four, five of Us ninety four five, The Bus Foot Fighters, All My Life, Good morning, Rot Ryan's Show. All right, I'm super excited about this summurb Summer Sizzler matchup, but still to come because the Sizzler, you know, takes up this chunk of time in the eight o'clock hour, I still want to make sure that you guys are getting some great tickets on the show today. I will have some pit tickets for you this hour. Okay, if you give you about ten minutes or so, I'll get you in the pit. For Friday nights Falling in Reverse show at the Woodlands. Another pair of pitt tickets will be given away on No the Show thirty seconds to Mars and that's tomorrow night. So those things are on your way. Those things are coming. Scattered thunderstorms, yeah, about a fifty percent chance. Cloudy sky's highs of around ninety. Man, it sound like a broken record work and everybodys sea Joe. I mean now it's now he's abusing his It's like it's I got a little field trip and he's in no rush to get back. Nobody wanted to go back to school. If you like, if you had a midday field trip during school, nobody it's like, no, please get the wrong.
Speaker 2: Way, comes back with a heavy meal and just flex on.
Speaker 1: Us all he's gonna pull. Like me on my very first day at work. It's like, Yeah, the Sam Houston statue, it's on the right side of my truck. Am I going the right way, No, Chillie, that's the wrong way on forty five. All right, Charles, good morning, morning on do you continue to practice? I know you've been doing some practicing listening to these songs. You've had a couple of days since you played last or are you just are you just game ready? Game ready?
Speaker 8: But I've been listening to the buzz I drive around part of my work day, so that's all I listened to.
Speaker 1: So so you kind of play along, like when a song comes on, you're testing your knowledge if you know the intro and you're yelling out your name and all that. Yeah, okay, well Glamour said she's been practicing too, Glamour, Yes, time to show us what you're made on of.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, by the way, my dog's name is Charles.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good beat. That's a great btw.
Speaker 2: It's a good than mental warfare has begun?
Speaker 1: How you feel about that, Charles? Yeah, all right, Charles, I don't know exactly speechless. All right, Glamour has not got in and she's not won a matchup, meaning where she said here's the band and here's the song title. Somebody has messed up and Glamour has advanced whoever advances in any way, shape or form that person is in the final four Shell Federal Credit Union is going to give you two hundred and fifty dollars cash the winner of today's game, and I'm going to give you a pair of tickets to the twentyth anniversary Rod Ryan Show Party Carbob Brewery October twelfth, twenty twenty one. It'll be our twenty second pair today. O't say we're not giving away tickets guys. Okay, we're not stinging with these at all, at all. That's our twenty second pair of tickets today. That's insanity.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Game twenty seven, Oh okay, I'm ready Game twenty seven, Glamour, are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, show us what you got. Charles, you ready, yes, sir? Shout out your name. When you think you know the name of the band and the name of the song, I will call your name. You will have three seconds to tell me the information I need. Good luck to both of you. Here is Game twenty seven's song Flamer Charles three third, got it, got It loved.
Speaker 2: Glamour was right in there behind you, dude.
Speaker 1: Okay, I do before I say goodbye, Glamour. Great job getting in the tournament today, getting in the tournament this summer. I should say, be honest with me. You said your name, would you have gotten it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That drum beats pretty recognizable. What I mean? That was just about ready to hit? All right, glam We're a great job. Thanks for playing this ye, thank you so much for playing this summer.
Speaker 8: Charles Man.
Speaker 1: Two and fifty dollars cash is yours from Shell Federal Credit Union. Rod Ryan showed twentieth anniversary tickets at the Carbon Brewery October twelfth. You and a guest? Who do you bring to that? I'm bringing my wife?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: Do I know anything about you? Okay, don't get sassy wife, Rod, duh, Rod, bring my wife, bring my lady. They have a date night without the kids. Good for you, dude, Good for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was good.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: You're two games away, okay, so final four, a couple more games, dude. Maybe you're taking five thousand dollars home on the whole thing. All right, Good luck to you, coach, Thank you awesome. I love I'm here for every one of these games Tomorrow. Dayton and Keema still in It Winter Advances to the final four Thank You Show Federal Credit Union for the Sasla The Ryan Show on ninety four or five. The buzz. Yeah. Every time I hear that, I'm thinking, Man, I hope that's one of the tracks that they do. Brent and Zach from Shindown are coming in to play and perform unplugged at the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary Party October twelve, Carbock Jewelry. But then I start thinking about, Okay, I love fifteen other songs, and what are they going to do? What are they going to perform live? I don't know, but Shine Down Sublime Blue October Here of a Dead Man xc's okay, there's no on sale, there's no tickets being sold. You have to win your way in to the show. Chile gave away twenty pair of tickets out on the mean streets today. Okay, he was out there and apparently he's still out there. Oh there he is, Hey, Jila, welcome back, bro? What's up?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 1: Like Supertramp, you took the long way home, hated the traffic is no jump man. Oh, I didn't even think about that when you went out there. You were going you were going the other way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, when I went out there, it was no problem. I was there like in about twenty five minutes. Yeah, it's when I left on the way back over here. Is that forty five stretch to get to the sixteen. Yeah, it was a little bit slow, but it was still moving.
Speaker 1: Probably a lot of people in line at the donut place too, right. I didn't see no donut place.
Speaker 2: I saw them.
Speaker 9: I saw the Yo Ho's locals on the airline, but they weren't open until eleven.
Speaker 1: So I couldn't be there. You got plans after the show? Yeah, so then no. Once I got on sixteen coming to the galleria, that was traffic. So the short answer is no treats. Oh I heard y'all talking about trees.
Speaker 2: The only one who's getting treats is Alex. Really, okay, where'd you get him?
Speaker 1: Really? A big old hug. That's all I need, Thank you, buddy. I don't need material things. Welcome back, Chilli, great job this morning.
Speaker 2: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Everybody. Dude, did you did you get the email last night about the golf tournament? Yes? I got an update everything right now? What the holy hell is crazy? We need sixty golfers and that's it. Like we're halfway sold out, halfway sold out. We just announced yesterday. Okay, so thanks to all the golfers that signed up yesterday. It was unbelievable. Thank you to do Concisi coming in again, adwal Transfer and Rigging as our title sponsor. Carbock the official beer Liquid Death is our official water of the Rod Ryan Show Boobs Rock Golf Tournament. Okay, everything is on links and guests right now, the sign up page, all of that, what's the date? Where are you playing? Where is where's all this happening? Links and guests right there next to our AI Wildcard Wednesday feature. That is so AI? Are you kidding me right now? I didn't think that was a question, that that's AI. But yeah, we need more sponsors. We need more sponsors, I need more golfers. I'd like to get this thing sold out this week. I would love to send you guys off to the weekend and say, okay, that's it now, I don't have to worry about selling, you know, selling out a golf tournament.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: We're gonna need more sponsors and all that, so our work never ends. But I'd like to get the player portions sold out. Okay, sixty teams, no, sixty golfers. Divide that by four. That's how many slots are available for the tournament. What a huge day yesterday. Thank you guys so much. All Right, all the money stays here local. All the money goes to the rod Ryan Show Cares Foundation, which funnels over to M D Anderson for breast cancer research. You got those pit.
Speaker 3: Teket those pit passes, I sure do, okay, I've got them ready to go to Falling in Reverse this Friday at the Woodlands Pavilion.
Speaker 1: All right, seven one three, two, one two, five, nine five If you're down to party.
Speaker 11: Of Buzz Rock and Al Tearn the rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, ninety.
Speaker 1: Four or five Buzz Welcome back, rod Ryan Show. Let's go the phones here, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning?
Speaker 1: Hello? Who's this? All right? This is Amanda? All right, it makes me feel good about putting you in the pit for the show. It's Falling in Reverse. It could get a little chippy in there.
Speaker 3: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Are you good? Can you handle being in the pit?
Speaker 2: Amanda can handle being in the pit?
Speaker 1: You better?
Speaker 4: You better?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 13: My husband was just saying, how sad you was you're going to miss this concert.
Speaker 1: No, you've got tickets. It's this Friday. It's at the Woodlands Pavilion, So you and the hubs are in the pit. Okay, Amanda, have a great time at that show. Thank you so much, man, Thank you, Amanda. Hang on Ron Ryan Show on ninety four, five ninety four or five bus Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, Wild Car Wednesday. AI not Ai on that Instagram feature. I'm leaning AI pit passes while you just heard we gave away a pair of pit passes for Friday night. Do we have anything else cool on the show. Of course we do pit passes. Thirty seconds to Mars tomorrow night, Woodland's Pavilion. I've got pit passes on know the show. Got a chance for you to text to win one thousand dollars and a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival coming your way closer to around ninety ten, So we'll give you that. All that texting information coming up. Fifty percent chance of scattered thunderstorms, cloudy skies, highs of around ninety Still got a bunch more I want to do in this last hour together. But first, Tessa has Houston's headlines.
Speaker 3: No White House is hosting families who have lost loved ones to overdoses.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: It's to mark overdose Awareness Week that was declared by the Biden administration to mourn the losses and acknowledge the toll taken by the overdose epidemic. So that's a big headline this morning, as well as former President Trump being charged once again in his January sixth election interference case. The Supreme Court had ruled last month that Trump was entitled to immunity from criminal prosecution from official acts while in office, but this new indictment was filed yesterday and it reflects that ruling and presents a narrow down case against him. Meanwhile, here in Houston, new details are coming to light regarding the tragic story of the Rice University student that was killed in an apparent murder suicide on campus. It was the first day of the fall semester earlier this week, and the Chronicles reporting that twenty one year old Andrea Rodriguez Avila was a pre law student who had recently transferred from Maryland. She had several student leadership positions. This is someone who is a standout academically. She was part of the Rice Student Association.
Speaker 2: She was a deputy parliamentarian of that group, and yeah, it is heartbreaking.
Speaker 3: Her university police say they found her with a gunshot wound. She was inside of her residence, and then her boyfriend was found dear dead nearby from an apparent self inflicted gunshot wound, and a note at the scene indicated troubles in the couple's relationship.
Speaker 2: All right, let's switch it up here.
Speaker 3: A study ranked the riskiest plastic surgeries based on how many patients have complications and how serious those complications can be. Number one is so weird you won't guess it's well, I'll just tell it to you. Having your eye color change. I didn't know that was even an option. It costs an average of twelve thousand dollars and over ninety two percent of patients have complications. Those complications include going blind. I don't know how bad people want different colored eyes that they are willing to go blind for it, but it seems that there is a market for this sort of thing. Number two is the thigh lift. Seventy eight percent of people experience complications.
Speaker 1: Brazilian butt lift.
Speaker 2: Is number three.
Speaker 3: Just thirty eight percent of patients have complications, but it ranked high because the complications can be very serious.
Speaker 2: You want to see this full list. We have a blog page on links in Guests Today.
Speaker 1: A quick Google search of what city has the most plastic surgeons? Miami, Florida as of two sixteen. As of twenty sixteen, the highest density of plastic surgeons in the United States, followed by Baltimore, San Jose, San Francisco, Grand Rapids, Michigan, and Tampa, Florida. Interesting the most plastic surgeons per capita in those cities. Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Travis and Jason Kelce because their New Heights podcast was just sold to Amazon's Wondering Network on a deal worth more than one hundred million dollars over three years. The Kelsey said, we couldn't be more excited to team up with Wondering for the next phase of New Heights. We love this show and the fan base that has grown with us over the last two seasons. Wondery understands a shared vision and will offer a wealth of experience and resources to take us to.
Speaker 2: Anyone.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to say infinity and beyond New Heights. Oh okay, that's it. No free acts.
Speaker 3: They did win podcasts of the year at the iHeart Podcast Awards.
Speaker 1: Well that was that was like an invitation to please last, please please put your podcast, give it to past the gravy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm gray Alex.
Speaker 3: Dave Navarro owes a debt to Steely Dan of all people, all the Jans Addiction co founder says he stopped playing guitar for over a year after suffering through long COVID. We were reporting how much he was struggling with that, and then the death of Food Fighter's drummer Taylor Hopkins, who Hawkins who was also working on an album with Navarro when he passed away. So Dave was just down and out and he's like, look, I started listening to Steely Dan in my house and I was like, that is some weird playing. He started learning Steely Dan songs, which somehow led him to a deep dive into Eddie Van Hill and so he got his juice back because of Steely Dance.
Speaker 1: Whatever works like this, sweet things.
Speaker 3: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it it is. But I'm like the dude and the Eagles like nah, not Steely Dan Man, anything but Steely Dan Man. Seely Dan over the Eagles all day. Oh No, terrible.
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 4: Astros lost to the Phillies last night.
Speaker 1: Five did nothing. They're gonna have up their series with the Phillies.
Speaker 4: This afternoon spent to Rigatio being the mount for the Stows going up against Philadelphia's Taiwan Walker first pitches at three oh five. You can listen to that game on our sister station Sports just seven ninety.
Speaker 1: That's wasn't there a fun fact we said, was chevy Chase like the original drummer? Or he went to college with these guys and he was in a band with them before. Maybe Steely Dan. Wow, I'll see that chevy Chase was like pals with these guys and jammed with them. I don't know that he was ever technically in Steely Dan. But that's enough Steely Dan today.
Speaker 2: Thanks totally all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on what else in football? Texans finalized their fifty three man roster yesterday at the NFL's cut down deadline.
Speaker 4: They can still make moves via trade or waiver wire, but if you want to see the full roster right now, you can go check it out on our sports blog page. Day of Texans open up the regular season next Sunday against the Colts in Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: Who thought Tilly was bringing treats? Alex He gave me a hug, so I need what a treat? Chili is a treat every day. I'm not gonna say it again. It's enough, Steely Dan Ryan Morning Show six to ten, All right, ninety four or five some mandatory Metallica this morning. Great way to start the nine o'clock hour. Got a chance to read the text and win some cash and a trip to the iHeartRadio Music Festival. Anybody see the Metallica clip of them playing live and doing an Oasis cover?
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's a lot of people that are telling me Rod Simon down and your Oasis, you know how happy you are about Oasis getting back together because we don't know if they're gonna even make it over here, and I don't. I don't disagree with you that Oasis. I mean, they are a global band. They are a worldwide, huge band, bigger in England than here, I guess. I mean, yeah, they have all dates. They're getting back together for the first time since I think they last played together in two thousand and nine. Metallica was playing last night and if you're wondering if Metallica thinks it's a big deal. Kirk and Rob were jamming. Listen to the crowd singing in once they picked up what they were doing, little imprompts you cover of don't look, don't look back in anger Metallica recognizing what a huge deal it is at Oasis is getting back together, as Dave Rowl with his paper band is Oasis? What band does he want in the whole plan to get back together? And Taylor would have loved this. Taylor used to bug them all the time and they would swear at Taylor, stop bugging me. Okay, I'm not talking to my brother. Taylor Hawkins. He wanted that band reunited more than any other band. People are telling me, Rod, it's not that big a deal. I don't know. I just never saw him. I just never saw him, and I missed out ont an opportunity. I only had one chance to see him, and I can't remember what happened. I was just a knucklehead thinking I can't remember who it was Dallas. Daniel sent me some look at this old show I went to in like ninety eight, Rod, check out this lineup and it was a typical, amazing lineup of all these bands that we all still love. We just never thought it was going to end. We just thought that those lineups were going to happen forever. We thought Buzzfest was going to happen forever, and all these things were going to happen. I thought I'd always have a chance to see Oasis, and I didn't. Now am I buying tickets? They go on sale this Saturday. They got four gigs at Wimbley Hall, and I did joke about it. You were looking yesterday. He was looking at tickets yesterday, right, I mean he can't book a flight for twenty twenty five. They the year twenty twenty five. I don't think you can book a flight that that far in advance. I don't think.
Speaker 2: So we'll just wait till New Years the ticket.
Speaker 1: You can get a hotel, you could buy tickets. You can't book a flight right now for that. There's gonna just say a lot of Galveston's.
Speaker 5: Yeah to Manchester, Southampton?
Speaker 1: Okay, Titanic left and then you know the joke online is with Oasis, do you need to go? You got to aim to buy tickets for that first show, because what if they get in no fight. It's good point, but they have to rehearse. Everyone's thinking, Okay, they're gonna get into a fight on that first show. A ton of rehearsal has to be done. They have to be in the same room together a ton leading up to a first show, though, like what if they don't have Well, here's the other thing. They are slated to make more money on this reunion than they made in their entire careers. They've already they've already they've already figured that out, look what I mean. And then they're just gonna resell all those old Adidas bucket hats and oversized raincoats and everything else that goes along with Oasis.
Speaker 2: They can play nice for that, nice for all that, Bunny.
Speaker 1: What is the album they had where they had like the Rolls Royce in the pool? That was the coolest album fell? What's the story? Morning Glory?
Speaker 4: Is that? It?
Speaker 1: I believe so.
Speaker 5: I thought Morning Glory is the one where they're walking by on this Oh oh that's right, that is that one.
Speaker 1: Don't look Oh no, I don't know. It doesn't matter. Definitely, maybe, definitely, maybe yeah, because that's a tribute to Keith Moon driving a rolls Royce into the pool. Okay, yeah, still a little moped.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Well Metallica you can go check them out. They're excited about Oasis getting back together. I'm gonna leave you this hour with pitt tickets to thirty seconds to Mars tomorrow night. Right now, time to text Betty four or five to bus welcome back. It's the Rod Ryan Show Wild Card Wednesday. Addition, let's see gave away all those twentieth anniversary party tickets. Gave away pit tickets to Falling in Reverse Friday night. Got still have'll have pit tickets thirty seconds to Mars. We're gonna give you those tomorrow night. We'll get you in the pit. We'll give you those on no the show. Alex you ready?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Boy? It really does like kill the momentum of the show when those don't hit. Alex you ready?
Speaker 14: I sure?
Speaker 17: Am online Kid's Alex Online ninety four five the mus I mean I time out saying things on the air, and then I then I hit the button at studio is broken, and I want and I want the thing to play.
Speaker 1: You know, time it out that way? Okay, Alex you ready?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Today, Well you're gonna be checking whether or not you're good at demonums, dim and ms like Texans.
Speaker 1: People from Texas are Texans? Okay?
Speaker 4: But what about people from Alabama? Are they Alabamians Alabama Abalonis.
Speaker 1: Abalami Alabambamans or Alabamian Alabamians as Alabama Alabamian Alabamians.
Speaker 5: I would have thought they were Ali Bohemians, but Labamians.
Speaker 1: Let me try and find another one.
Speaker 4: What about a you remember a connecticuit connectic connecticut in or a connectic cutter connetic cutter, connetic cutter.
Speaker 1: That is correct?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Wow, Violet Louisiana. Do you guys remember this?
Speaker 5: You're violent violations?
Speaker 1: Violations? Yeah, Violet Louisiana, they are violations the.
Speaker 2: Testicles.
Speaker 1: Oh is that what that is? Okay? I did not know that, but go check it out.
Speaker 4: See how well you know your demon ms at the one finished rod Ryan showpage the bus dot Com.
Speaker 10: Well you no longer have to worry about having a fun summer because it's Labor Day.
Speaker 4: It's over.
Speaker 15: Rod Ryan Show, Good Morning Son.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, The Buzz Good Morning brought Ryan Show, Giovanni and the Hired Guns. Wow Car Wednesday. Is it Ai. Is it not Ai? On you have to ask, I think it's Ai. I'm leaning that it is Ai. Wherever you are going with the A and the I, those letters are in her name, whatever her name is, I mean A and I are not next to one another. In that one. We did post a girl that her AI was in the name of her Instagram feature, which I believe that one slipped by us too. Fifty chance of scattered thunderstorms for your Wednesday, cloudy skies. Highs today of around ninety. I watched a couple more episodes of The Bear season three. I'm not there yet as far as like the end, but apparently there's gonna be a season four. I've got a lot of Jeremy Allen White. Where are you at with Jeremy Allen White? You're not watching The Bear?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I think he's a good looking guy in a weird way. Yeah, he's a.
Speaker 1: Short king, he's a short guying Please please watch Chim Crazy anyone that wants to actually tested the buzz dot com for anyone who wants to talk about Chimp Crazy, a documentary on HBO.
Speaker 2: But okay, back to Jeremy Allen White. I think he's I.
Speaker 1: Watched about thirty minutes before I fell asleep last night. I'm not getting the Tiger King. I know the same guy, but I'm not getting it's not as o MG, wait they're crazy about monkeys. I get it. Yes, okay, I feel like Tiger kN grabbed me right out of the gate. Well, we're also not able to do anything else during the pandemic or well about so Jeremy ellen White, I mean very hot right now. I don't know. He's like the go to underwear Kelvin Klein guy.
Speaker 2: Take a Calvin Lyne model.
Speaker 1: Huh so a new batch. He's got his own blog page today, so the gals can't say we never put up anything for you. Jeremy Allen White new photo shoot in his ponies.
Speaker 2: Due to the day, due to the day's back.
Speaker 1: And then you know, you know that he's going to be playing Bruce Springsteen in the Bruce Springsteen movie.
Speaker 2: I am so excited about that.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Ellen White has such a definitive specific look. Yeah, I get it. You're gonna put black curly hair on him instead of what he normally has, and and he's gonna be wearing the jeans and the white T shirt. He'll end up looking like him. But I don't see it now. Yeah, and I don't think they got it wrong. But I think he thinks he's doing his own singing in it, which could be right.
Speaker 3: Who did we say, Oh, it's a Timothy Shallomey that's playing Bob Dylan, right, yep, Okay, I'm excited for that more than the Bruce Springsteen one.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I'm more excited to see Bruce Springsteen's story.
Speaker 1: Bob Dylan. Bob Dylan. Bob Dylan is not the voice of my generations.
Speaker 2: You guys aren't Beatles people. I am more Dylan. Yeah, I don't connect with him and Timothy challo may. I can't say it enough. One of the most.
Speaker 3: Talented actors, young actors of our generation right now, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: What did you see that showed that to you?
Speaker 3: Willy Wonka him Willy Wonka and then Doom was amazing too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, both of those.
Speaker 3: But and I watched him kind of together, and one's a very uh, you know, quirky role and the other's very serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I saw him in Willy Wonka and I thought he was good. I just thought the movie was good. I didn't think the movie was great.
Speaker 3: I think he'll turn you into a fan through the Bob Dylan thing, especially because he is.
Speaker 5: Doing his own singing.
Speaker 1: I'll watch it. So anyways, Jeremy ellen White in his panties, Jeremy ellen White going down a YouTube rabbit hole. He's doing research to play Bruce Springsteen, so he's talking about that, and then he doesn't give a lot of updates when it comes to the Bear and nobody does. Why is that? Somehow? I like the mystery of it, like, is it coming back? Is it coming back? Apparently it left off, which I haven't been there yet where it's obvious that it has to have an okay, and that's what he's talking about a little bit. So there's a lot of Jeremy ellen White and on lease and yes, and it's chill. He put him in his panties, panties any heavy in his panties?
Speaker 7: Now is.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Jason Sedaikis is that coming back? Coming back?
Speaker 4: I saw they may be bringing it back. I don't know if it's one hundred percent. Can be Ted Lasso a spin off them? Like they were setting up like a women's side at the finale of Ted last, but I could see them having somebody do like the women's version of AFC reactions.
Speaker 1: I love the owner, I don't like the English, the English friend, the girl, the I don't like her. Love the owner though, love and the female owner. Waddingham. She's amazing.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 1: She's so striking. She's so strikingly beautiful and enormous. Yeah, in all the right ways. Is a giant. But her facial features and everything like that face is coming in.
Speaker 2: She's a tremendous actress.
Speaker 1: She's really good. She's super hot. So that so I felt like that wrapped up too.
Speaker 2: She just annoys you.
Speaker 1: She's got britt teeth. She got brittee is a high pitched britt talk.
Speaker 3: Ye my god, Like every sitcom or show needs someone a little annoying, britty case in point with a helium voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, not interested at all. All right, Well, links and guests is where you go in my update this morning about the golf tournament is we had room for sixty golfers. Yesterday was insanity with you guys signing up on the world famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com if you want to play in this golf tournament. You better do something about it today tomorrow, because I want to get this thing sold out this week.
Speaker 15: The Right Ryan Show celebrating twenty years ninety four or five ninety four or five The Buzz Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show on a wild card Wednesday, Lincoln Park.
Speaker 16: Tik tik tik tik tik tik tik, tik tik tik tick.
Speaker 1: We've been doing this for a couple of days now, tik tik tik three hours, thirty eight minutes and five seconds. What happens then yesterday, at this time we thought we knew. Derek Whibley from some forty one says, uh uh, not gonna happen. I Am not going to be singing for some band that's making a big announcement. He didn't mention Lincoln Park. I think he did say something about he's not singing an Oasis either. I don't think that was ever an option. But what is the announcement that's coming now in three hours and thirty seven minutes? So much hype about it if it's not a lead singer and the band getting back together. I feel like anything is a disappointment at this point, except for the people that don't want the band to get back together. There's a handful of people that have contacted me that said, Rod, I do not want this to happen no matter who the singer is.
Speaker 3: At this point, the news has to be big or they're just yeah, everyone's gonna be upset.
Speaker 1: Like the Derek Whigley thing got everybody in that direction that okay, new singer. If they don't announce a new singer in three hours and thirty seven minutes, it is an absolute scud.
Speaker 10: For me.
Speaker 3: It needs to be huge to make people wait this song. I know people were going crazy for another band to have to chime in, for another lead singer to do to day.
Speaker 1: Oh godda, that was some forty one thinking that today there was gonna be a big announcement about Derek Whibley.
Speaker 3: Oh they're like, oh cool, look at all these bands making announcements.
Speaker 1: Us do too. Okay, well, Jeremy will be on Jerem. I'm sure Jeremy's gonna be watching this, so we'll sure it's going to be a big conversation tomorrow, good, bad, ugly, whatever it is, we'll certainly be talking about it. Man, I got a beautiful email here. A lot of I heard from so many people that met Chili today. They were so excited to meet Chili and winning those twentieth anniversary tickets. A lot of Chili fans out there. Christina sends me an email, not Chili's wife. Good morning, Rod. I've been listening to your show since the beginning of your time with the Buzz. Lost my dad in two thousand and four, when I was fourteen years old. I can remember getting ready for school, listening to the radio, scrolling through the stations, and then I came across you. You had said something funny and you caught my attention. Ever since, I've been hooked on your show. In the middle of my sadness and being so young learning how to cope with the loss of my dad, I always looked forward to listening to your show, and it always set a good mood for the rest of the day. You didn't know back then how much you helped. Oh, you don't know how much you helped me get through some of the darkest times in my young life. Even now, as an adult in my thirties, I still look forward to listening to you on my drive to work. You're also the reason why I leve al turnative rock. You introduced me to Eve six three Days, Grace Trapped, Yellow Card, and so many others back in the day. Thank you for being steady and always showing up all these years. You seriously are the best. Thank you for a wonderful twenty years. I don't think I'm going to read a nicer email. That is love. I don't think I'm going to read a nicer email. Sorry. I know it's been a while since your dad, but you know, I don't know how much I've shared about me getting into doing mornings, But when I first started, I used to do afternoon Drive, which is what Teresa douls from three to seven. And then I moved. I was in New World Orleans. They had Howard Stern on we had Howard Stern in the morning, and then I did three to seven. Well, then I was a music director. I became a program director. I moved away. They called me in New Orleans and they said, hey, listen, if we get rid of Howard, would you want to come down and do mornings. I'm like, oh my god, nobody wants to replace Howard Stern because his fans are just rabid. They hate anybody that's in there. After him, so I decided to do it. So here's this big deal. Boom, Rod's back. He's in New Orleans. You know I was going not even a year. I go on to do mornings, and first day, okay, Rod, you know we love Stern, but at least if somebody's got to do mornings, at least it's you. So I got TV cameras, are there billboards? Rod's back, Right, I get home, I get a phone call. My dad died my first day on the air. I'm not there for a week afterwards. Nobody says anything. People just assume I got fired. But she's talking about coping with her dad this show not here but in New Orleans doing mornings. I needed to go back to work. I took a week off, and then boom, I just said. I was honest with everybody. I said, here's what happened. My dad died after my first show doing mornings.
Speaker 2: I didn't know the timing of that.
Speaker 1: I never knew. I never knew that. So I was off for a whole week. So when she talks about like getting through a tough time this show, even though it was on a New Orleans just doing mornings, I needed to do it.
Speaker 2: See your mind focusing something else, having a job to do in front of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's yeah, degustating, but it does help you heal in some weird way.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Mike Shinoda told me this. Everybody mourns differently. He went right back into the studio after Chester and put out a solo album. The rest of the guys He's like, no, they weren't interested in playing, you know, So everybody did it differently. So I just I had thought about that, Christina, when you talk about you're dealing with your dad, I was dealing with my dad too when I made the decision to do mornings, and it was tough. It was brutal. You're coming in here and you're trying to be funny and do all that stuff, and it's like the worst time of your life, you know. But that's what I chose to do.
Speaker 3: But you have the capability of tucking that away in a file folder while you do this.
Speaker 1: I'm a psycho and is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Then, well it's not saying that, but I feel that I can compart I compartmentalize things to you to come in. I mean, those are you know, suffered a huge loss, like that or anything, but you We're here to make people laugh and have a good start to the day because life's not life's not easy, and you know, this is one thing kind of we all do together.
Speaker 1: Christina, that's a beautiful email. Thank you, Thank you so much for that. I really really really appreciate that. All Right, Pit tickets thirty seconds to Mars Thursday night. Tomorrow night, Tesla will have a question on the Flip.
Speaker 10: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and the rod Ryan Morning Shows.
Speaker 1: I need four or five the buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Get ready to wrap up a wild card Wednesday, but leaving you with some great tickets.
Speaker 5: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 1: Time for know the show for pitt tickets to see thirty seconds to Mars right up there, close right in front of those baby blues of Jared Leto. What's your question?
Speaker 2: Uh tell me what was Chili up to this morning?
Speaker 1: What was Chili up to this morning?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Seven, one, three, two two five, Hey, Alexa, play ninety four point five the Buzz on iHeartRadio. Getting ninety four point five to bus station from iHeart.
Speaker 17: Radio The Rod Rullian Show on ninety four five, Wake out the Buzz.
Speaker 1: Here we go ninety four five The Buzz that's Rise against in Save Or Rod Ryan Show, wrapping up a wild card Wednesday. We gotta go, We gotta go. Fifty percent chance we'll scatter thunderstorms throughout the day. Clubby Skis highs up around ninety Come on, he's.
Speaker 5: Now time for know this show on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 1: La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la. Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this? Hi?
Speaker 6: Rob?
Speaker 1: How are you? I'm doing great? Okay, Let's let's make this nice and painless to get you in the pit tomorrow night. What's your question over there?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 17: Rob?
Speaker 2: What was chilly up to this morning?
Speaker 1: Hey? We're giving away to chunk of talk perfect dude, absolute perfection.
Speaker 11: Rob.
Speaker 1: Tell him what he's going.
Speaker 3: Rob, you will be in the pit to see thirty seconds tomorrows in AFI tomorrow at the Woodlands Pavilion because you know the show.
Speaker 1: Very much. All right, tell Jared we said, Hi, Man, You'll be right there. Rob, hang on for me. The show's tomorrow night. We've got another pair of tickets for you tomorrow to get you in the pit. There might even be hmm, there might be one more. There might be two opportunities tomorrow to get into the pit for.
Speaker 4: This chilly gonna be giving out a ticket somewhere, chunks and chunks of them.
Speaker 1: I can't let that guy out of my sight anymore. You stay right there, chilling, yill. Cody was what wicked fastest sounding? Yeah, yeah, Cody fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge this morning. He's had two unbelievably impressive games. Fresh out of bed. Head to head is must listen to right now With this Cody guy, he's just been an and just lining them up and knocking them over. Cody's gonna go for win number three, fresh out of bed head to head. We play every morning at around six twenty. Can anyone out there beat this guy? AI Wednesday? It's wild Card Wednesday, but I'm thinking it's AI Wednesday today, to be honest with you, all right, Lincoln Park, tik tik tik tik tik. Three hours from now, we're gonna find out what the hell that's going on with these guys. We just know that it is not gonna be the lead singer from some forty one. Okay, shout out to Steely Dan, No, not at all? Why not nod suburb Summer Sizzler. It ended for Glamour, but it continued on for Charles So League City, you're still in it. Leak City has said that they're really excited about this guy. I heard from three people in League City. They're like, Rod League City's going to show the world. Okay, Dayton and Keema tomorrow the suburb of Summer Sissler brought to us by Shell Federal Credit Union. Okay, so pit tickets a thirty seconds to Mars, maybe even an additional one pit tickets to Falling in Reverse tomorrow. Okay, Rod Ryan Show twentiethnniversary party tickets tomorrow, I'll get you that. I'll get you those on the air. Throwback Thursday, Fix the graand Thursday, Read my Lips, Tessa and Alex tomorrow playing your favorite Okay, Rod Ryan Show at Rod Ryan Show on All Socials Golf Tournament. I need less than sixty golfers to sell this sucker out. Okay. Information about the golf tournament and the Boobs Rock Car Show. All money raised goes to Dy Anderson for breast cancer research. You can get that information on the world Famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. Tessa's on Houston Life at one o'clock. Big Jeremy Benson is coming up NonStop nooner more passes to the Rod Ryan Show twentieth Anniversary party, and he's lucky man. He'll be a to see what the hell Lincoln Park is saying. That's it, guys, we're on a twenty hour break man. Have an awesome wildcard Wednesday. AMFO. Well wasn't that fun? If you missed any of the show today, All the good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.