Speaker 1: Oh, bed of that, sar.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cage to night.
Speaker 4: I'm raving.
Speaker 1: And today we bring on.
Speaker 3: One of our bestest homies, one of our most DeVault affiliates. You know them, you love them, Josh Monday. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Brother, Thank you, bro, thank.
Speaker 5: You, thank you for having me. And it was a short notice that to have me on. But I'll do like I said, man, I'm down to ite to work with you guys anytime. So I appreciate you having me on. Man, thank you.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you coming on so early in the morning for those that don't know, because y'all are going to be listening to this whenever you listen. Right now it is seven forty five hour time, five forty five his time, and we're like, hey, brother, you freed tomorrow. He's like, y'all, y'all feel about the early morning. I mean like, all right, we'll make it happen. We are down because we're trying to pump out multiple episodes today, three.
Speaker 6: Back to back. Today we are pumping out. So yeah, we got a lot of content to shoot today.
Speaker 1: It's a work day.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on a Saturday of holiday.
Speaker 1: It'd be like that.
Speaker 3: But uh but yeah, man, how's everything been going on your neck of the woods?
Speaker 5: Been going good? Be going good? Like I said, I put a lot more effort into the Bible studies than my conspiracy right now show. But it's okay. It's it's doing great, and like I said, it's affecting a lot of people and hopefully your audience is enjoying it. I get to see the comment on there, and I don't know the statistics or anything and how many people are watching, but I just enjoy breaking down the Bible for people, you know, and God kind of basically what he did, I think with you know, through you guys, is I used to sprinkle the Bible a little bit, and then I would do a lot of conspiracy stuff, right, so I do conspiracy. I would sprinkle the Bible a little bit, and I think people were, you know, we're thinking maybe I'm like, so I know the Bible really well, which I kind of did, you know, But now it's God just wanted me to get serious, looks like, and really teach it, you know, and instead of just sprinkling it, now I'm doing all Bible and just a little bit of conspiracy, you know. And I think that some people like that perspective because some of the churches they kind of hold back from a lot of conspiratorial stuff and maybe hold back on challenging science or challenging uh, you know, with the giants and all the different things. So as I'm going through the Bible, I'm, uh, it's just coming to live for me. So I think it's amazing, and the people are kind of right along there with me, and I am reading stuff. I'll say, I mean, honestly, Jacob and Raven that there's some things I read where I'm surprised myself. You know, It's like I must have just glazed through it before. But when I'm reading it like this, you know, you know, three chapters at a time and breaking it down, I'm reading stuff that's like literally surprising me. You know, I'm just like, wow, I don't even know this is in it, and it's you know, you know how it is.
Speaker 3: Probably Oh, I've been doing this show and honestly, just having people combat me on my views has forced me to be stronger in my faith because now I can't just, for instance, the whole statement of like the lion will sleep with the lamb. That's not what's said. It's about the wolf will sleep with the lamb. And it's like, wait, why have I heard the other way before? Where's that from? Let me do some more digging into this. It almost forces you to do the research for the show, but then you also get what you're trying to get out of it as well.
Speaker 1: So I absolutely hear what you're.
Speaker 3: Saying on that. And the people have ever been responding very positively. I don't think there's I don't actually think we've ever had one negative comment towards Josh Monday honestly.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there was one one negative comment that I read, and it was I think it's just one of the guys that kind of come on to your show and I tries to come on and comment bat all the time, one of.
Speaker 1: Our prolific haters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sties, but.
Speaker 5: There's a guy. There's a guy on there's a guy he's probably gonna listen to this show. He listens to your show. He always comments on Apple, Uh mister or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Oh, mister hell j Yeah, that's our that's our longtime hater and uh for a while.
Speaker 5: Which is this comment all the time on Apple every like every two weeks.
Speaker 1: He tries to keep it up at the top.
Speaker 3: And I remember at one time he said some very generous things and then immediately went back on it. And we didn't know what his deal was because he was having like he would say things that would make it seem like he had insider information into us. I thought maybe he was a hacker or something like that. Come to find out, no, we knew what his source was. And then I had buddies of mine in the government do some digging into him because I didn't know. Honestly, I'm thinking, like, yo, is this guy like a psycho or something.
Speaker 1: He's not. He's a very sad, sad, lonely guy.
Speaker 3: And I felt bad once I have my people start doing digging into him, like this is all he has is shitting on podcasts like that. He doesn't have a lot going for him. It's like, okay, you know what, let him, let him talk his shit, he'll be fine. And then when you realize the haters on Spotify doing the same thing, it's like they're all feeding the algorithm. And you notice these same haters never miss an episode, and it's like, fine, you know what cool good for y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I said, bad, what do they say? All?
Speaker 1: There's no such thing as bad publicity.
Speaker 5: There you go, publicity, that's what you know. So I do notice it, and I do read your guys' comments too, you know, I'm trying to see what people are saying and where they're leaning towards. And yeah. So yeah, it's like I said, it's a blessing, you know, and it's a blessing for the for the viewers to comment. So make sure you guys are commenting on the show. It's really it assists the show. And I see sometimes you guys get like twenty five comments sometimes, which is amazing.
Speaker 3: And man, yeah, even if most of those are from the same guy who's just commenting multiple times, it's fine. It's fine. You're still helping, so appreciate it for sure.
Speaker 5: So it's been a heck of a year. Man. I think I'm on episode sixty nine. I just recorded of Sunday service and then Wednesday service. I think we're in the forties or something. I can't remember which one it is, but very good. Time is flying by it bro, Like I was trying to, I think I text message you one day, and then we ended up talking on the phone and I was telling you, yeah, I'm on fifty two actually on Wednesday service. So I remember back when we first talked, you know, just to do Sunday service, which was amazing, you know, and time has flew by so much since then, you know, sixty nine episodes have already gone by, and it's just it's amazing, you know. I haven't really missed any well, I haven't missed any I have released like maybe a few of my shows when I was on when I was on vacation, I just kind of released a few that were two hours long, you know, and the people were like commenting, like, where's the Bible studies? So I knew. I was like, oh man, I got to keep the Bible studies rolling. So I try to do is if I'm going to be gone, I try to, you know, just record a few of them ahead of time so that way I can release them and it kind of assists, you.
Speaker 6: Know, Well, that's those studies are a big thing, though. They are my mom has. My mom does the the yearly Bible Study thing yep, where she does like the breakdown. She did like a whole three hundred and sixty five days of breakdown with her church, and they did all this stuff and they I mean she she's probably read the Bible, honestly, and just in the last like ten years, probably like seven times all the way through it broke it down over and over again.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing.
Speaker 3: There's so many different types of Bible studies out there, there are so many content creators who are doing that.
Speaker 1: However, what I have learned, it's the same as like a JFK episode.
Speaker 3: Just because there's one thousand JFK episodes, we haven't done a JFK episode, and the people want to hear our take on it. Some of it might echo the same as all the others, some of it might be a bit nuanced, and those the differences that make the content what it is. When Josh Monday is doing his Bible studies, like, yeah, you the Bible studies are out there, but Josh Monday's hot take on it or the way you break it down, the way you related to the people is very independent and it's very different, and so people love it, honestly. So yeah, no, it's a blessing that you're affiliated with the show in the first place, let alone doing it as hardcore as you are.
Speaker 1: Brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all glory to God, you know. So, and it is two hour Bible studies, so that is that's the part that I'm like I used to I used to think, like, man, how's people going to sit there and listen to two hours with me doing a Bible study? And it's been working out so and two hours goes by fast, and I thought like, man, two hours. Usually the pastors only do one hour, you know, so how am I going to break down two hours? But it's been working out. So it's been a blessing for sure.
Speaker 1: And you're also a pastor, you know.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not a pastor, Nope, I'm just a regular guy. I thought you love the Bible.
Speaker 3: That show thought she was a pastor at your church or maybe like an affiliate pastor or something like that.
Speaker 1: But okay, yeah, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 5: I honestly now I feel like I could do it, you know. And if I'm doing a one hour Bible study on stage, I'd be like, that's no problem. You know, I'm doing two here, so yeah, it'd be actually easier. So but yeah, thank you for your Thank you guys for your service to both you guys and marine vets. I was. I was a National Guard, so I deployed as well. And what a blessing?
Speaker 1: Where'd you deploy to?
Speaker 5: I went to Kuwait. I was feeling helicopters. So I was a ninety two Whiskey ninety two Fox. The ninet two Whiskey is a water chiatment operator and the ninety two Fox is a fueler. So I did aviation fuel.
Speaker 1: So okay, Well you went from water to fuel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did, because those moss actually are are they work hand in hand? Because you know, you're opening valves, turning valves. You have to sample the fuel, just like you have to sample water.
Speaker 1: Gotcha? Okay?
Speaker 5: Well together? Oh really awesome? Yeah, awesome. Let's go.
Speaker 1: So you are in Cali, correct?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So southern California?
Speaker 3: Okay, And how's everything in that neck of the woods, brother, Because man, depending on the week, it seems like CALLI might be calming down.
Speaker 1: Then it's like never mind, Newsome's on one again. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So politically, I'm honestly, I'm I've studied so many conspiracies that I just know that they're just gonna do their thing, you know what I mean, I'm just all I'm gonna do is stand strong in the Lord and do my best to uh to spread the Gospel. And I and I just you know, I see the things that are going on. I see the agendas, and we could read it, you know, and uh, it's kind of like a light version of modern day Sodomgamora Basy, you know, without some of theselfs. Yeah, it's kind of just it's crazy, man, the the agendas that are happening. We can kind of see them from a mile away though, and and it is what it is. And it's like as we get closer to the end times, which I don't you know, a lot of people say we're in Satan's little season all that stuff, but I don't believe that at the moment. But as we get closer to the end times, I think that we're going to see the birth pains getting stronger, and there's going to be more and more, uh things that are going to surprise us. But what it shouldn't though, because the Bible says it's not going to get better, It's gonna get worse, you know, for us.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no doubt, and I agree.
Speaker 3: I've I've had multiple people say that we're in Satan's little season, and I don't I'm not shitting on these people, respectfully, I disagree because certain signs have not come to pass, and then certain signs that they say have obviously passed. It's like you got to you gotta really squint and turn your head to the side to see it that way.
Speaker 1: But like, okay, everybody's got their take.
Speaker 3: Now let me ask you earlier that we are now in twenty twenty six, so let me make sure I clarify this September of twenty twenty five, there was this big thing that was going on in the socials to say that we were about to experience the rapture because TikTok said, so what did you see on your end as far as that was concerned.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people were saying that, Yeah, I see that. But there's been a lot of that, you know, like throughout at the times you're gonna see. There was even an author that said he wrote a book for twenty twelve, and then he wrote another book for twenty thirteen, and I think people were just we never know the day in the day of the hour, and we don't even know if there's going to be a rapture period. You know, I think that there is a rapture, but I think it's going to be It's either going to be like a it depends on what your eschatology is. Some people are like a seven year tribulation, which was really put in popular mainstream churches, you know, where they say there's going to be a rapture before that that tribulation starts. Some people say there's gonna be you know, it's gonna be after the three and a half years of peace, which is like the mid basically the mid rapture point of view. So other people would say that it's gonna be post and then other people say that's just when Jesus comes back. That's when we get raptured up and caught up, you know. So there's a there's a lot of different interpretations of that. So depending on what your eschatology is is where you would kind of stand. The people that are like all millennial and stuff like that, they won't even think there's gonna be a rapture, so that probably didn't even bother them. There's just a lot of people, I think, waiting for the rapture next, you know, But I don't see that the rapture. I used to believe in. I used to believe in seven year tribulation and everything. But you know, when you have podcasts like this, it's hard because I've had so many guests that come on and they just change my escatology, you know, because they're just like there, I didn't even know those a different eschatologies. I used to go. I went to Calbrey Chapel before, right, and then I would just I would just think that there was gonna be a sevenyar tribulation. That's what my mindset was, and that Israel is the you know that that's the Israel that's there right now. And then you get into conspiracies and have people on your show where they just now it's hard for me to kind of Once I do Revelation and I do the Book of Daniel on your show, I think, you know, quote the conspiracy, then I'm gonna have a better idea of where we're at. Where I'm just actually breaking it down like three verse, three chapters at a time, and they don't have a better idea right now. My eschatology is all over the place, you know, bro, Good luck.
Speaker 6: That shit scared me as a child because I grew up in the church and left when I was sixteen, and that shit, I hated revelations.
Speaker 4: I never have enjoyed that.
Speaker 1: I've always loved it.
Speaker 4: No, I was terrified as a kid with it, and I was like, no, I'm good.
Speaker 3: So have you ever heard the name Perry Stone? Perry Stone is a pastor who was big, big, big with eschatology and just in Time prophecy in general, and in the early two thousands he was making his rounds around churches. He did many documentaries and books on the subject. He came to our church multiple time time to like give talks about these things.
Speaker 1: And then of course he came.
Speaker 4: To the South.
Speaker 6: Yes, we have literally a church on every freaking corner down here, like between the churches, the car washes, the dollar General or the dollar trees, hey and go down, and the gas stations. Like I've never been to any place in the in the country that has this many of the same things on every flipping corner. Like if you don't hit ten churches in a one mile radius, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: You're talking about, but you notice they're all different denominations.
Speaker 4: My god, it's so ridiculous. Your church is Catholic church.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mine is like I could probably throw a baseball like five times and hit my church. But yeah, but there's only like two Catholic churches in our parish, and those were like that was the thing. No, no, no, like fifty years ago there would have been that many Catholic churches on every corner.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a lot of churches of all sorts of we have. We even have a Mormon church down the street too.
Speaker 1: We have two.
Speaker 3: Oh, we have one of Gonzalez and one by us, which is I didn't realize that the Mountain Jews are gaining traction in this area, but here we are, and you know they're they're God bless them.
Speaker 6: We have a lot of things, temples, Buddhist temples.
Speaker 1: I didn't know we have one Buddhist temple in a lot.
Speaker 6: We have a lot of different types of I'm trying to like think we do have churches. We have a lot of different types of churches, but nowhere near the mount that this place has.
Speaker 3: Well, like my organ's a big melting pot of so many different things. You got the people from Asia that made their way to America and some of them went north. You have all of the Oregon Trail and the manifest Destiny people that came from all over the world, so pretty much the specific Northwest.
Speaker 6: We have a lot of jo Jehovah witnesses. Oh the speaking of the Jehovah's shitting on them. I'm just saying, well, they.
Speaker 3: They are on their in time prophecy number six. I think because they keep saying that the rat's gonna happen, and they've been proven wrong every time, I think they're right now on their sixth date.
Speaker 6: I mean, I feel like everybody has a different interpretation when the rapture will happen, even though there's different versions, until you just start talking about it.
Speaker 4: I was like, but my mom has done a time.
Speaker 6: She did like a three month thing breaking down revelations, and I was like, She's like, you should hear about this.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm good. I'm like, no, I got terrified as a kid. I'm good.
Speaker 5: Well, it's good to. It's good to and you know, kind of prepared to know, you know, it said depending like, there's just when you when you start breaking stuff down with a lot of different people, Like I said, there's just a lot of different views on this, you know, and different interpretations. So I think the best way to do it is to to read it yourself, you know, like I said, three chapters at a time, kind of breaking everything down and then try to like take all your preconceived biases and put them to the side, and then just read it yourself and see what God shows you. You know. I think that's the best way to do it because a lot of a lot of times you have your pasture kind of leading you in a certain direction. Yeah, and what we don't what we don't understand is that there's a border of directors above him that have always had a certain eschatology that they want taught. So then there's like a lane that they have to stand, you know, Like let's say it's that seven year tribulation. Israel became a nation again, you know, in nineteen forty eight, and they became a capital nineteen sixty eight in Jerusalem. So then they basically say that Israel, you know, they focus on Israel having like a different dispensation, meaning that they that God is gonna has a different dispensation for them. You know that they're they're going to be saved still, but even if they don't. But the thing is, you know, the Bible is very clear that if you don't believe in Jesus, that's saved. Right, That's right, That's what the New Testament speaks on. So it's like I said, it's just some of the pastors. I think they have to stay in a certain lane. And that's the cool thing about being a podcaster is you can kind of you don't have anybody tell you anything.
Speaker 3: You know, you have no lines on your lanes. Brother, you could swerve all over.
Speaker 5: The road, especially on this show. Oh yeah, I can go all over the place. So it's a blessing, you know. And I think that's people like that raw cut, you know, Bible study, compared to someone that has somebody kind of trying to make them strict in a certain lane. You know. That's that's what I think. That's why Biblical cosmology and you know that the giants and certain things that pastors kind of stay away from talking about. They don't like the challenge science. But on the on this show particularly and also my show, I can I can go, like I said, wherever I'd like to go. So I like it. It's a blessing.
Speaker 3: And the other thing is it it and me and you have even we've debated the flat earth narrative for the record, right, and there's so many Christians that would debate the giant narrative and they they are Christians, but they just don't believe the giants happened. I even personally know Christians that don't believe Noah's flood actually happened.
Speaker 1: That it's one of those kind of myths that got debated people on it, right.
Speaker 3: And and maybe it was a localized flood, maybe it wasn't the whole world. It's you know, yeah.
Speaker 6: That's a weird concept that I mean, even but the flood has been like storied around everybody, Like it's not just Christians that talk about the flood.
Speaker 3: True, but the timelines are always different. So if you look at because Moses is the one that wrote down the first five books, right the Torah the Good where they talk about it, and he wasn't alive for the flood. It happened thousand years before him, and so it's and that's what used to be passed down in oral tradition before they actually wrote it down. So like how far back does that oral tradition go? Some people believe the earth is only six thousand years old. Some people believe the earth is only twenty thousand years old, and then there's some that believe it's billions of years old. And it's like, at what point did the myth become or the truth become legend, the legend become lord, the lord became myth and that got Wroten down. So like there's there's tons of interpretations to this kind of thing.
Speaker 6: And like the Bible is full of everybody writing down stories.
Speaker 3: Yes, but then there's a lot of historical fact checks that could be done for pretty much all of it. But especially when you get to the earlier books, like specifically Genesis, so many of these things don't have time stamps that you're able to see like, oh, in this country, this dude was like okay, Babylon, everybody. When we're talking about like Nebekinezer in the Book of Daniel, we have of actual fact checked historical documentation to say he ruled from this year to this year. And so whenever you look at some of the things that are said in the Bible and you look at things that happen during Nebucannezer's reign, they line up ancient Egypt. The same thing in the Book of Exodus. Genesis, on the other hand, has no time stamps that we can really really work off of to a point. So it's like I used to say, one way or another, But the point I was trying to make is none of that is a salvation issue, right, and so it's not saying that the earth is six thousand years old or six million years old. None of that takes away from the story of Jesus. And so it's fun to debate this. It's fun to have these kind of intellectual conversations. Some people act like you just kicked their dog whenever you go against a belief of theirs. Same thing with the rapture, right, some people, if you believe the raptures are going to happen before the seven year trial and tribulation, some people look at you like you are crazy. Meanwhile, the other half of them, like, you said the people that things happening in three and a half hours, I thought it was before.
Speaker 6: Well, I thought that people were getting raptured and the rest of us were screwed for like seven years.
Speaker 3: That is what a lot of mainstream narratives will tell you in America, And I would argue that's probably the most going narrative around the world. And the reason why is because the theory is that God will take his people up and then pretty much let the Heathens just eat themselves alive for seven years.
Speaker 1: And it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: Why would God allow his people to be there for the trials and tribulations all of this, And it's like, y'all understand, God let his people be enslaved multiple times throughout history. So like, who's to say one way or another? And it depends on how you interpret it and how you break it down. When I was doing Prophecy Playbook, which I always put out a couple of episodes about it because I realized really quickly, I started off with the Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine war, right, and I thought that'd be a pretty safe spot to start because they talk about what tribes will come and attack Israel at the same time, and you can look at who these tribes are today. I thought it wasn't even gonna be Jacob's hot take. It was gonna be very quick, very e man. I realized very quickly that first of all, I am not in a position to speak with intelligence on this. Secondly, there's like three of those countries that we honestly don't know where these tribes settle to after the fact.
Speaker 1: We know what they used to be, we have no idea what they are now.
Speaker 3: And it's like, I don't want to leave people astray, and I don't want to make people start all of a sudden having side eye glances towards Nigeria when that's not even the spot. And it's like, you see what I'm saying. It's so I shut that one down. It's like, you know what, I'm going to get back into that one day when I have more time to dive into the Word and look at the prophecies a little bit more.
Speaker 1: And so for you to say that you're going into Daniel and revelationships.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to go through the whole entire Bible. So once I get there, I think it's but like with the Book of Genesis, for me, the way I look at it is, you know, and in numbers twelve versus fourth three, it talks about Moses speaking to God face to face. That's what God says to Aaron and Merriam. He basically takes them Aaron and Mariam. We are kind of getting jealous, like who's Moses, because that's that's Moses, is their brother, right, So they're like, why do you speak to Moses the way you do? And he says, well, I speak the prophets and visions and dreams, but with Moses, I speak to him face to face. That's what it says. In the New King James, it says mouth to mouth and the King James. So that's why I take the Book of Genesis literal and the way that I do. I take it serious, you know, because I believe it's a first hand account from God. How else can how else is Moses going to know what Adam said to Eve. Eve said to the serpent, the serpent said to God. How's he going to know what Abraham Abraham said? How's he going to know what Jacob said, how Isaac said, what Rachel said? How would he know these personal stories if he didn't get a first hand account from God, who is obviously around during these times and also was involved in all these situations. So when it comes to the Book of Genesis, for me personally, I take it as a first hand account from the most high. So I take it very serious, you know. And as far as like oral traditions and stuff. But I can understand, you know, it's just people have different takes. Like you said, some people believe in in you know, theistic evolution or something where they have to take science and just they learn, you know, like when you go through college or you go through let's say you go through regular elementary school all the way through college. What happens is there's there's block walls I believe, being built between you and then the Book of Genesis, and what happens is you kind of have to compromise a little bit. You start reading the Bible and you're like, I believe in evolution, so I got to compromise a little bit here, and and uh, I believe in you know, billions and billions of years, so I have to compromise a little bit here. So I think that's what happens. But like I said, I respect everybody's opinion, and I respect anybody's take because I'm not a genius and i'm and God is not just feeding me only you know, eating everybody. So I can't just say that my take is the best take. But what I do do is I take everything that I read seriously and I try to make sure just like you, you know, you read a Zekie when you're like you kind of start feeling like you're you're you're sinking. You're like, oh my god, there's so much information and I and you have to make sure. That's the thing that's hard about this, Jacob, as you said and Raven is is uh, you're like, this is a serious take. I don't want to lead anybody into the wrong scenarios. So what I try to do my best if I can, is try to teach the different ways that people believe this scenario that I'm teaching whatever wherever I'm at, so that way, I'm not just leading people into one direction. You know. Yeah, And I think Jacob, when you was probably reading Ezekiel, You're like, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Right, it is.
Speaker 3: And I mean, I'm not even saying that my show talking about that war in particular was going to lead people astray. But at the same time, I realized that this is going to start a chain of events and I'm going to start diving into other biblical stories.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start diving into other things.
Speaker 3: I need to be way more well read and more educated on these topics, just on myself, not getting other people's hot takes, but just I need to have my time with the word before I start trying to present it to other people.
Speaker 1: And so I was like, Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna.
Speaker 3: Sholve prophecy playbook for now and perhaps in the future we will do it. That was I want to say, that was the first time that the Cult of Conspiracy tried having like side show. I think that was even before Jonathan started Meta Mystery.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 6: It was, Yeah, it's the first side show. But I have a question for you, Josh, how old do you think that Earth? How old do you think the Earth is?
Speaker 5: If you believe I'm a I'm a younger creationist. I believe that that it's a I would say, uh, anywhere between six thousand and sixty six hundred years, That's.
Speaker 3: What I believe, Like not just written history, were talking about the actual Earth itself, the Earth.
Speaker 6: Itself, because if he goes off of Genesis, it wouldn't make any sense. Well, I mean not necessarily, Genesis is young in creation verse, how old things particularly are here if you believe in science.
Speaker 5: Here's here's one way that that some people would put it. Some people would put it like Adam, like wasn't born as a baby, right, So it's not like God made Adam a baby and then God was you know, breastfeeding him and doing all this stuff to make him. He basically created him. So what other what other people would say is the first six days of Genesis is actually periods of time and their ages. That's what they would say, right. But my whole thing is, how can you have plants and vegetation on day three and and then you have the moon, sun and stars created on day four? How are those plants of vegetation able to live? Also there's like, uh, you know, animals that are created on day five, and and there's also insects that were created on certain like it's just like certain things had to fit for me.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: And it actually says it in Exodus that God created it in six literal days, right. It also says like it also says in Genesis that you know, it was the evening and day were the first day. And I do believe that there's six literal days of creation. But like I said, there's what happens is some people get well educated, you know, and they get their PhD. And and then they learned that scientific side and then then not saying that they're compromising or doing anything wrong. It's just what they do is they kind of open up their horizons a little bit more. But where for me, I'm not coming from like a scientific background right where I've kind of been in a biology class and all these different things. So I just kind of stick strictly to the Bible, what the Bible says, and I have no problem with that. And then I could biblically come up with answers of why I believe that Earth is this way. But there's there's people that come up with scientific answers. So it's just a different way of looking at it. But I do respect people's view and I have debated people on, you know, biblical cosmology. I've debated people on also the flood because the flood. The people that are getting more scientific and they start, you know, they start, they got their PhD, their doctions, they want to be able to be in those circles as well, right, So they don't want to just be like if they say that's a young Earth, automatically that someone that's a scientific is going to be like, oh, this guy's you know, they would say probably put him in a category of not being intelligent or not being smart, you know, because how could you say something like that. But for me, I just stick to what the Bible says, because when I you know, when I go end up going to heaven and God is talking to me, I want him to be like, I don't think he's going to be like, hey, I can't believe you said the earth is sixty six hundred years old, because I would say, well, Lord, you know the Bible says this, you know, And that's the way I want to be held accountable. I don't want to say like, oh, well man told me, so I'm gonna believe them over what the Bible says. So I had to compromise in this area. So I just strictly stick with what the Bible says, and I believe, you know, I'm when I do something, you know, I'm one hundred and fifty or nothing, you know. So that's just the way I am.
Speaker 1: So I get that.
Speaker 3: But again, and not trying to push back on you on here, but I also think that when we stand before God, I don't think he's actually gonna judge us based off of how he interpreted Genesis.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing. It's not a salvation issue.
Speaker 3: So if anything, I can't wait to get there and learn everything because I have so many questions.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Now have you heard of Doggarland?
Speaker 5: Doggerland? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, And I'm curious about your take on this because Raven Lee was actually on an archaeological dig site in Florida at one point in time, and they were finding remains of human settlements dating back to like Fucke ten thousand BC.
Speaker 4: No, not ten thousand, ten thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: Oh, excuse me, excuse me, Dogarland.
Speaker 3: They have found signs of human civilization dating back to twelve thousand BC. And it is basically the land mass that connects Sweden and Finland to northern Europe that didn't used to be the not the Caspian Sea, let's see is that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: But basically before the melting of the Ice Age and everything like that, that was a land bridge and there was a thriving settlement there. Then cut to the story of when the people came from Israel and made their way north into Europe, and there was a massive amount of human beings that were living in Europe that negates what our narrative was as far as the land could only support so many people, agriculture was only so advanced at the time, whatever, But they had thousands and thousands more people living there than what they were expecting. Reason being dogger Land, which we don't know what that was actually called. It's called that because the type of ship that was trawling that area that found like the first harpoon, and they found a settlement, it's called a dogger ship.
Speaker 5: So what goes through ice?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, So we're talking about the northernmost part of Europe and they only they only trawled this area so often, and it's relatively shallow as far as the quote unquote see is concerned. Dudes pulled up a harpoon made out of some sort of a tusk and they're thinking, oh, this is cool. This is all whatever they did testing on it and found it was that oldere. So we're talking like the younger driest is what set Doggerland underwater. There's some argument to say that that might be Atlantis. I'm not saying I necessarily agree with that, but it's a it's a theory out there, right. But as they keep doing more research, they're finding that this settlement was thriving somewhere between ten thousand and twelve thousand BC. Now, this doesn't, in my opinion, go against biblical narrative because I'm very much like yours ten thousand, yeah, and so I don't believe that it's.
Speaker 5: Ten thousand BC. Would actually it would be twelve thousand or something, right.
Speaker 1: So I mean that's at least of human civilization.
Speaker 6: I mean, Lucy, if you believe in evolution, Lucy is three point two million years old.
Speaker 3: The Neanderthal ooh okay, side tangent, I've heard some people say that the Neanderthal might be the nephilo Your.
Speaker 4: Thoughts, really, I've heard this the different types.
Speaker 3: Because Lucy is relatively short, but like, how do we know that wasn't a midget need like.
Speaker 6: Nephil I in my mind, and the Nephilum are very large. They're supposed to be very large individuals, like not because Lucy's small, but Lucy's intact. But she's not the only one that we have that predates that. I guess that's My biggest issue has always been with Genesis is that it doesn't make any sense logically to me how it lines up with science and like the Earth and everything.
Speaker 4: That we know about it.
Speaker 5: So I think it's on I think it's on purpose. And I'm not saying that scientists are going out just saying, hey, let's let's say it's three point two billionaires, so that way that you know the the Bible's wrong. But uh, if you take science with science says just just literally just about creation. So science would say that the stars came first three point six billion years ago, right. Then they would say that the sun came four point six billionaires ago. Then they would say that the Earth came four point five billionaires ago, right. So automatically they're going against the Bible right away, because the Bible says that the Earth came first, right, and then it says that the moon, sun, and the stars came on day four, right, So it's literally inverted compared to what the Bible says. So there's a lot of different things that I think that are going to go. That's why I said there's a lot of block walls. Just like Raven would say, like, well, that's three point two millionaires, So that's totally against what Genesis says. So obviously science has to be right. Where I take the opposite, and what I would say is that the Bible is correct, and that the radiometric dating and things that you're talking about where you're saying, well, it's ten thousand years ago, but then we don't even have writing until sixty six hundred years ago or six thousand years ago, So it's like, what I take is that my take is that the Bible is correct and that science is wrong. And I think that there's a lot of theories out there. Even radiometric dating is not one hundred percent act. They have no idea what the carbon level was really at. They're just basically there's like an assumption that has to be made for them to do radiometric dating. And I'm not a professional in that in any way, and I'm not going to act like I am or that I know exactly how that goes. But I do want to say that there is young Earth creationists that are scientists that are not biblical at all. They don't even believe the Bible, but they do believe it's a young Earth. So there's an opposite end of that. But we won't hear about a lot of those scientists because I do believe they get they don't get as much publicity and they don't have as many papers that are going to be accepted. And there's actually a movie that you can watch on that that's like a documentary on that. But so my take is basically, I just take the Bible literal from Genesis to revelation and that's the way I stand. And I do debate people on the subjects and stuff, but you know, I do respect scientists and everything. I'm not saying that they're out there trying to like make an agenda or they're not just all like I mean, some are, sure, but what the whole, the whole premise is of you know, naturalization is is that everything happened without a God having to do anything right. So it's it's just, you know, like I said, it's just it's just things that I think that I think that there's things out there that are are there agenda wise, yes, yes, to prove God wrong. But also I think that scientists have their own lane that they're they're studying and they're doing, you know, but I think a lot of it is is is theories though, and not one hundred percent facts. I mean, how could you say that thirteen point eight years a billion years ago that that everything was formed one hundred percent. You know, they wouldn't be able to know one hundred percent because they weren't there.
Speaker 1: Right, So your take on Neanderthals is this nothing.
Speaker 5: Neanderthals. I don't know. I'm not sure because I think that, like I said, just like Dravend was saying, I believe that they were large, larger, you know. But some people would say like that, that word doesn't mean giant. Some people would say that nepheline means you know, fallen or earth form. That's kind of what the term is. But but as you go through the Bible with with with nepheline, uh, it is they're talking about large people that are large and stature. That's that's how they're explained, and it's also that's what separates them from from from you know, the Israelites. You know, they keep saying, you know, they're the tallest cedars, or they're they're strong in stature, or they're the mighty men of renowned they're they're they're like mighty characters. And also I think they're they're a lot bigger. So I think Raven has A has the right take on that. So I don't. I don't know about Neanderthals, and and you know, and and that take whether they would be nephiline or not. But I do believe that they were larger in stature though, so.
Speaker 1: I don't believe the Neanderthals are nephilim.
Speaker 3: I have heard the theory be proposed, and I think it's an interesting one to look at. It is, especially when you look at when they are talking about when they get to the Promised Land and they say that these dudes are giant. We are grasshoppers to them, right, And it's like, Okay, they're already being metaphoric with the language that they're using to describe how tall and small they are, like the Jews weren't or at that time the Hebrew were not actually the size of grasshoppery as compared to these dudes. They're being a little bit metaphoric, and okay, fine, but a lot of people will take that to mean, oh, they were completely being metaphoric, and in reality, these people weren't tall. They were just really strong looking and there they were scared, and it's like, okay, I see where you're going with this. But then we also have so many documented examples of giants, not oh, somebody who's a foot taller, like, no, no, a literal giant that was walking, and not even talking about Goliath and his four brothers. But like, there's multiple examples through the Bible of giants that were roaming the earth. There's examples that they have found archaeologically studying, and the museums have either destroyed or completely pushed all of that under the rugs. The Smithsonian I think we talked about that a few episodes back. They admitted that they were destroying giant bones and not putting them on display. And this is when we get into that section where I'm not sure if it was to go against the biblical narrative, although I'm sure there was a little bit of a spirit of that. I think it's also them trying to not rewrite the history books, and it's like multiple reasons why they're like, you know what, we just need to not let people know giants wherever real. It's just it's really within our best interest.
Speaker 6: What do you think about those have you guys, I'm sure you have seen the theories about the different formations around the world that they believe are the those massive trees or they are giants that are sleeping and you've seen like the faces and stuff like that, do you believe those are actually real?
Speaker 4: A hoole truth.
Speaker 6: Because somebody, some people actually believe that almost like Jack and the beanstalk situation, where these trees were massive and that potentially another dimension is above us, i e. Where the giants went, or the nephilum and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: It's interesting. I've seen a lot of information on that, and that's it's just it's like what they do is some people would try to relate that to the Bible too, because in the Book of Daniel it's said that these angels they cut the trees down or some sort of way, but those were like visions and not like literal So I think, I think it's interesting. I don't I don't personally have like a I don't have a way to connect it to the Bible, right, So if there was a way for me to connect that to the Bible, and I see that it's biblical, then I would say, yeah, I believe it. But but it is just interesting that people are at least people are digging and they're trying to connect things, uh, to the to the Word, you know, which I like, you know.
Speaker 3: If that makes sense now when you like Daniel, for instance, there's a lot of interpretation within that book. There's also a lot of historical references that are made in that book. Me and my kids we have a little Bible study book that we go through. We're currently in the Book of Daniel. Literally last night we read the story about nebukanz Are acting like an animal and all these things. And I've actually gotten in debates with people about this and they're like, Nebukanzer never did that, and I'm like, yeah, historically speaking, he lost his ship for a few years and went to the fields and was on all fours eating grass like an animal for a few years.
Speaker 1: And they're like, wait what, And then they have to.
Speaker 3: Go back and fact check themselves, and it's like, listen, I'm not I'm not trying to be that guy, but I will say, like, history is my shit, so you got to do your homework if you're gonna try to come at me on that. But beside the point, Daniel also has a lot of interpretation and a lot of dreams that are being spoken about visions right Book of Ezekiel same way, there are some historical things within the Book of Ezekiel, some of them are most of it, I would say, is more things that need to be interpreted. And Book of Revelation. The entire book is a book of interpretation and in time prophecy. However, I have always wondered, and I guess there's no real correct answer on this one. When it comes to the book of interpretation, how much of what is written is going to happen exactly as it's written, And how many of these things will be something interpreted that we're not going to understand until it comes through to fruition. Right, So, like you said, the Book of Daniel, how much of what Daniel it's kind of obvious which ones are dreams and interpretations and prophecy. How much of these book of prophecies do you think are going to play out exactly as they're written? And how much of it do you think is going to be one of these things that it's really going to make sense once it happens.
Speaker 5: Well, some of it is. Uh, it's hard because some people believe that certain things are nations, you know, so like let's say there's certain there's certain words where they're like this is this is not an actual beast, this is going to be a nation, or this is a beast with.
Speaker 1: Seven heads, yeah, yeah, kings.
Speaker 5: Or there's just different ways. If that's that's why I said, I want to I want to just take it and just read it myself and just pray to God and say, Lord, show me what you want me to, you know, want to show me, and then I want to do it myself before I give a breakdown, because what happens is, like I said, like a pastor will tell you, well, these seven heads are seven kings, right, so then you always think that in your head. Well, as I read the Book of Revelation, these seven heads are seven kings, so let me just connect it to seven kings now. But then what you what you have to do, like I said, is you have to kind of read it yourself and find out exactly without any preconceived biases, and find out what it is. Because there'll be like a certain group that say that there's seven heads and seven kings, or this is seven kingdoms, or these are seven nations or these are and then you're like, wow, there's all these different interpretations of this. So I believe that you should just go at the Bible yourself read it yourself and don't depend on somebody to show you the Bible. You need to have God show it to you, you know, and the way you do that is by reading it yourself and going through it a few chapters at a time. Like how Raven's mom is doing it. That's perfect, you know, through the year, just her reading the Bible like once every year, but just having these verses that she's concentrating on and she's studying it is the best, you know, instead of you know, like before, when I was just I'll be like, Okay, today I'm gonna talk about salvation. So I'm gonna go through all these verses that talk about salvation and I'm gonna teach on that. Instead, I'm just going through the Bible. So it forces me to talk about the uncomfortable parts of the Bible and then the parts that are adventurous and the parts that are not. Some of the parts that some people might not be interested, like going over the Book of Leviticus. And obviously I'm speaking of my head. Like numbers, Jacob and johnath are going to be mad. The numbers are going to be so low on this is because people don't want to hear about this, but people actually love to hear about it because they don't get to hear about it in church. So it's like, yeah, it's very you know. So that's what happens.
Speaker 3: So the vitical law is something that is the basis for arguably Western civilization, and not all of it needs to be applied. I understand that, Like, for instance, I love bacon, so like cool, I don't. I don't get down with the laws of how we're not supposed to do that or basically the thing.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that's.
Speaker 3: Fine, but everybody knows that I do be getting down with pork.
Speaker 1: It's not a hot take, you know.
Speaker 3: But when you also look at their laws that they had as far as hygiene is concerned, that's something that the rest of the world took a good long while to catch up on and or or why they would wear certain clothing or why they would do certain things. And at the time it seemed really ridiculous. You're just making more rules for yourself. But cut to a thousand years later, it's like, oh, y'all were getting hooked up from a very early stage. But like to your point, to make content out of that, it could be very dry and I understand that, but you also are very good at making things very relatable and making things very entertaining and interesting to listen to, So I definitely see that for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was just like, uh, I felt like that. I was like, is this going to be dry? But it's like I think as you just go through, the people would just follow. They're just followed along. I just told him, hey, just bear with me. We're just gonna go through the best we can. And the people were just like, no, it's fine, it's it's just do your thing. We never get to hear about this, so it's like it's a blessing to hear from from people, and you know, because your mind is just you know, the devil's going to play games with you too, and just be like, oh, this portion is not important. You need to go over this word for word. And there's also names too that I'm trying to pronounce. It came pronounce, so I probably sound like a very unintelligent We are.
Speaker 3: The worst to it names, Oh my god, especially for something modern times like oh yeah Ukrainian homeboy bor yep, yeah, no guy, It's like, yo, I'm not even trying homeboy from point A and homeboy from point B they're beefing.
Speaker 6: It's just where I can never pronounce any names. I'm just like, you know that person, that one with the face, that guy.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, there's a whole lineage. I was trying to read through it and I was like, I can't pronounce it. But I was just doing my best, you know, and people are they're they're very They give me a lot of grace, I'll put it that way, which is a blessing.
Speaker 6: I use the YouTube how to Say Stuff, Oh perfect, because like you can like.
Speaker 4: Put it in and it will tell you exactly how to say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But even then half the time I can't pronounce it.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm it's like I don't roll my rs.
Speaker 3: My mouth doesn't make that noise, Like okay, sure that dude.
Speaker 4: But I did have a question. Do you believe in? Do you?
Speaker 6: I guess I wouldn't know if I don't know if this is in the Bible or not, because it's been a long time, But is Pangaea believed in the Bible. Pangea is the land formations where everything was together. I didn't know, if you know, some people actually don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: I've spoken of, but some people will take excerpts from it and say that might be what is being referenced.
Speaker 6: Because I ye, so I was looking into Pangaea more and the different formations afterwards, and the different names. I actually didn't realize the different names I knew. Obviously pange is the big one that everyone knows, but they actually have every time the continents shifted, they have different names for the differently informs that were afterwards.
Speaker 5: So yeah, so let's say like the flood, for example, Let's say it was Pangaea and it was together, you know, so that's why people would say that all the animals were able to come to the arc. So some people do use Pangaea as reasons why, you know, all the animals could come to Noah and certain things. Yeah, so some people do. Now is it biblical? The Bible doesn't obviously say like exactly the way the continents were lined up or exactly like that, but some people would say that they're talking about when they say to the ends of the earth at that time, it means to the ends of the continents because they were all together at that time. So there's different interpretations of that. But yeah, I have heard people connect Pangaea to the Bible before, and I think it's it's interesting because let's say, like a kangaroo, Like they're like, how could you get a kangaroo to the r if it was in Australia, you know, so far away. So there's a different ways that people do connect Pangaea to the Bible. And some people connected to to when the Tower of Babbel happened, right when Yad split the languages, and what he did is during that time it was all connected. And then when the when he split the languages, he split the continents as well, you know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you're a biblical literalist, what is your take on Pangaea? Just speaking on behalf of Josh Day, he's saying, other people say you personally, what's your take?
Speaker 5: Well, I know that during the flood it says the fountains of the Grade Deep were broken, so it could be possible, let's say that they were together and then the fountains of the Grade Deep were broken and it did cause the continents to shift. Now I don't uh personally right now. Obviously I believe in biblical cosmology, which which Jacob knows, and I believe that that, and Ravens is probably gonna go what I believe in Biblical cosmology, where uh, you know, where there's a firmament, you know, above God's throne is above the firmament, the firm connect to the Earth, and I do believe in flat earth currently, but I do really, I'm open if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: He's our resident Christian flat earthers.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: The reason why is because I've gone over a whole show. You should watch that show, raven and season.
Speaker 6: I had to go, yeah, I forget that. I forgot that you told me that he was a flat earther.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, so so yeah, the Bible talks about a firmament and talks about it. So as far as like Pangaea and everything, I'm not I'm not sure. I'm kind of open to the idea. But I do believe that the fountains of the Great Deeper broken during the flood. It does say that, it says the windows of Heaven were open. So there's three separate events that happened during the flood. It's like it rained for forty days forty nights. What first happened, that is the founds of the Grade Deeper broken, so water came from below. And then it also says that the windows of heaven were open, which I believe that the water above came down and filled up the fish bowl, as you could say. And then I say that, then it says that it rained for forty days and boorty nights as well, So maybe the founds of the Great Deeper broken, meaning that it it did separate the continents.
Speaker 4: I don't know, like the Marianna Trench potentially.
Speaker 2: I mean like right, yeah, yeah, I mean I was just thinking like it could be logically like what potentially it could be.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Marianna's trench. So I may not be a full on biblical literalist. I think there is some things that are because and we've talked about this too, right especial when we're talking about the Book of Genesis. How do you explain, as a father to your five year old where babies come from.
Speaker 1: You don't give them the whole story. You don't lie to them either.
Speaker 3: You give them a very very very g rated version of how things go down. Right, Daddy holds mommy really close, a baby grows and Mommy's tummy and that you didn't lie. You just left out all of the key details because this is a child. They have no context, no frame of reference. I believe a lot of things.
Speaker 4: Uh you use.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I get to like, well, you did birthing work and they were there.
Speaker 6: For it, so they underst well, my kids, I've never actually well, now that my oldest is older, but I've never actually explained. They never asked me where babies came from. Never one time have they ever asked me. They've asked a million other questions. And then, oh my god, my one was younger, My oldest was younger. And this woman we were having a discussion. She was pregnant and she was having elected C section and he's like, well, that's not how you give birth and I'm like how and I was like and he's like no, he's like the baby comes from the vagina.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 6: And this is like he was like six and I was like I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and she's like it's okay, and honesty.
Speaker 4: He's like straight faced, like just staring her.
Speaker 6: Down like mm mmmm, it's not getting cut out of you, like that is not how this works. And I was like stop it. Yet I was like, people, this is another way, but it was. It was so funny because he's like, no, this is this is the way. And they've actually been present for one of my closest friends births. They were they were actually there in the room during COVID because we couldn't.
Speaker 4: Uh it was right after COVID.
Speaker 6: It was like twenty twenty one, I think she was born and I was like, I have no one to watch my kids. And she's like, well, bring them, so here we all are and the staff was like, oh, well, we can't really have them in the room, so they had to like stand off to this side.
Speaker 4: And my daughter was like, you're okay, You're doing great.
Speaker 5: That cute.
Speaker 4: It was really cute.
Speaker 2: Over.
Speaker 5: I had my first daughter I had in twenty nineteen before COVID hit, right, and then my second daughter I had during COVID, and they did a C section with my wife and they wouldn't allow me in the room. Oh my first daughter was born. I was allowed in the room, no album, but they just took my wife away and I'm like, wow, like this is this is crazy. They you know, because of COVID, they have all these restrictions on being in the ring. So oh, my goodness. Yeah, it sucks. So the third one though, was just too quick. I couldn't even I couldn't make it in time, just too fast. But anyways, yeah, so what asting.
Speaker 3: So whenever we're talking about, like the biblical narratives on things, some of it I do believe is literal, and there they listed out to be literal. Some of it I believe is more of God giving divine revelation to Moses, but in a very dumb down way that the human brain can contemplate, because we cannot we can't conceive all of what God is.
Speaker 6: Wait, we have like six million years. What if like the six days were million a million years each, and I've heard that narrative be said before, that would be more align, I guess, because it says that the day is like an eon, is like a day to God.
Speaker 3: But whenever he told the human race here's what happened, He gave them days as a frame of reference.
Speaker 6: What it was like six hundred million years that took time? Like that would be that would make more sense to me because then Pangeu it would make more sense in the sense in the biblical narrative for me, because Pangaea was three hundred and thirty five million years ago.
Speaker 3: But then also, like he said, on day one, this happened, Day two, this happens. So now we're talking about how could the plants subsist without the sun?
Speaker 6: I mean were created in universe, so like any people found a way, so like anything literally can happen at that point. If he is like all everything, then why does it need like there's microbes that are living on another planet?
Speaker 1: So like yeah, true.
Speaker 6: I mean if we really want to get like super technical about it, I mean, it would make sense to me if it was actually in like millions years or a billion years or something, because I mean time is time is non existence pretty much for something. If he is that old and that being, you know, why would it matter if it took a billion years to create it? How much energy did it did it take to create versus like, you know, whatever was going on. I mean, he's been in you know, a spiritual war up there and everything else that's been happening.
Speaker 3: So so that's kind of where I'm at with it, And it's not to try to blend science and religion. I kind of get down with that theory of like, Okay, so I think it's millions of years old. Human written history might only be so old. But I believe Moses got divinely inspired word from the source and wrote it down as he was told to write it down. But I don't believe that God has given us the entire picture. I think he gave us our Like I don't believe that the Bible is an all encompassing source. It is a source for us to live the best fulfilled life that he called us to live. But there are so many levels on background, things that we are not privy to just yet, and we don't need to be privy to it just yet, just like the child who's asking where babies come from, Like one day you'll understand this today is not that day, So like on that point, Yes, however, I believe the Leviathan is real, like literally real, and I believe it's living in Marianna's trench. Oh yeah, yeah, Josh, you take on the Leviathan.
Speaker 4: The giant bastard down there.
Speaker 5: I love Jacob. He's like, oh, this is not real, but it's not.
Speaker 3: There is a giant dragon snake living in Marianna's trench.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: I am convinced of it beyond all, like to the point of arrogance, honestly.
Speaker 5: But oh so yeah. So in Exodus twenty versus even it says, for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea and all that is in them, and rested on the seventh day. Right, So I see, I take Exodus because Moses is writing that. Also Moses wrote Genesis. And in Genesis it's what it is is it says in the very beginning God created the heavens and the earth, right, and then it says which the heavens is. There's three different heavens. First heaven is where the moonsune the stars are located. Second heaven is the firmament, which is mentioned in Genesis one eight, and the third heaven was where God's throne is located. So as I'm reading Genesis, some people would say this, They would say, hey, well, what God did is God was trying to give them, you know, give them a download, like Jacob was saying, for them to understand. But for me, God had a blank slate like he you know, between a scientist now and and Moses, what's the difference between their brain. I don't believe there's a difference between their brain. I think Moses could have taken it either way. God could have told them, hey, I created everything thirteen point eight billion years ago. Moses said, now you guys are here six thousand years late, or you know, thirteen point eight billion years later. But no, the way he broke it down is that he created the heavens and the earth, and I think he just basically did it day by day. And God is a glorious God, and there's glory in that for him to do everything in a day. He created the firmament it talks about in one day, right, So I think that's that is something that's a massive creation, whether the firmament is outside the galaxies like scientists would have to say now if they do believe the Bible, or the firmament is closer like I believe, I believe that there's six literal days. And it actually the way that it says it is like in the evening and morning were the first day that God said, let there be and that God said, this is interesting too, was when God said let there be let there be light. He's actually it's it's like him speaking the word and then something is created like that word said means exist. So God says exist firmament exists, moon, sun, and stars exists. He's actually just saying exist, and then it does exist. And I do believe that it six literal days, and and that's what that's why I take it this way, because because I took all my preconceived biases I learned in school and anything I've learned from man or anything, and I just put it to the side, and then I literally just start reading the Bible and digging. And when the Bible says the morning and the evening or the first day, I think that that puts a day one. And then when it says, like you know, God created the firmament and the evening and morning with the second day, that's that's the second day. And it actually confirms this in the book of Genesis because it in Genesis one two or in Genesis two, it actually says that this is the history of how the heavens were made and the days that it was created. And that's what God is saying to Moses, right, So, uh, this is why I take it as literal days. Now, what happens is science is going to come in and they're going to tell you certain things. And that's what I do. I Basically, I filter whatever I learned from science and I filter it through the Bible, and if it doesn't match up to the Bible, then I just believe what the Bible says. So that's the way I take it. But the way that Jacob does it, Jacob is open, and I think that you guys are and that's that's perfectly fine. However someone does it just it just depends on your take space. I believe in space. Yeah, I believe that there's I think that the first heaven is where the moon, sun, of the stars are actually located. So do I believe that space is infinite and that it's it's expanding at one point three million miles an hour and that we're that we're traveling through space at five hundred and forty million miles an hour. Do I believe that the Earth is orbiting the Sun at sixty six thousand miles an hour or that we're spinning one thousand miles an hour. No, I don't believe that. I believe that we are. If the Earth is a globe, that it is going to be geocentric, and that the Earth is not moving. And the reason why I believe that is because I compare it to what the Bible says about certain things, which I don't want to get into here because we've done a whole biblical homology episode. But there's certain things in the Bible where I believe that the Earth is the center of the if you call it a universe. But currently I believe that the the Earth. It says that the Earth was created first, right, and then it says that God created the moon, sun and the stars on the fourth day, So the Earth is like the center of you know, Earth, which was created for us, is like the center of everything, not that the Earth is just a speck of dust or orbiting the sun, you know, and and that the Sun is needed. You know. What happens is with the heliocentric model is the Sun is the main focus, you know, because that's why it says four points six billion years ago God created the Sun first because everything has to orbit it. I'm sorry. Science says that the Sun is created first, so that because everything has to orbit it right in our in our solar system. But if you go into the Bible, the Earth is created first. So the reason for that, I think is because the moon, Sun, of the stars are are are are created and there there there's something that the Earth doesn't doesn't need to revolve around the Sun. I think that that those need to revolve around the Earth, if that makes sense, because the Earth is is special, it's created for us, if that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Hmmm, So what about aliens then I.
Speaker 5: Think aliens is interesting take. But I don't think aliens would come from outer space. I think that if there, if.
Speaker 6: They're well within the globe. So if they're within the globe, then are they, say the he.
Speaker 5: Let's let's just say the heliocentric model is true. Now. I think that the only creation that we have is human beings, and we have fallen angels, demons, and the devil, and that's it for me. So if there's anything called an alien, I think that if you go to the Book of Ezekiel, you see that that that there's angels traveling with within a will, within a wheel. Right, So I think that there's all there is is those. That's all that I think that there is. I don't think that there's aliens per se, but I do believe that there's spiritual entities. Right. So let's say if you I think that these things are traveling through dimensions and not from outer space or from different planets. I think that it is a spiritual war that we're in and that there is no aliens. I think that there is. But that is just my take.
Speaker 6: But that's the rest in costumes like on Halloween.
Speaker 4: Well, they're just they're just fucking with us, like ha ha.
Speaker 1: I mean it's very possible.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, to a person who's not religious and they see a glowing orb, they would think that that's obviously aliens. But you're saying that that's actually a type of angelic being.
Speaker 5: I think that it would be angelic, yes, And if you think about it, like aliens are you know, these these even fallen angels and demons and and things in the Bible, they have to stay. They have to stay. They have to follow God's rules as well. Right, they can't just uh, you know, a demon can't just come up to Raven and just enter her whenever it wants, like. It has to have a channel and it has to be accepted. Right, So there's different rules that they have to follow, you know. So I do believe that. Now as far as UFOs having aliens on it, I don't believe in that, you know, I do believe in the Bible, it's it's going to be uh, it's only gonna be uh. There's only a few different things that are created. I think that there's angels that were created, and I think that humans were created from God. But as far as fallen angels, I think they did have sex with women and then the nepheline were created from that. And I believe that their spirits are what demons are today. And I think that's all there is. I don't think that there's aliens. So what's your take on aliens A couple?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, go ahead, you have are me or her?
Speaker 4: It would be you because you're me.
Speaker 6: Because I was sitting here actually drawing out the globe in my I have like think about what.
Speaker 1: You're like the globe's talking.
Speaker 6: Flat keeping well, so yeah, no, I was sitting here like drawing it out in my head of like what it would look like, because I've seen it. I've seen different models of what it would look like. So you're talking about like it like this is us and then the firmament, and then above it is like the heavens.
Speaker 5: Okay, So like the ground, the ground is is us right above us? Okay, and then yeah, so that's basically okay.
Speaker 6: So I was right with okay, I had I had to visually see it in my mind because I was like, hmm, let me, let me be cause I've I've I've heard a lot of different theories. And like I've said before, I have friends that are flat Earthers, but different flavors of flat Earth.
Speaker 4: There's many varieties, there's a lot. It's like a variety pack.
Speaker 6: So I've heard different theories, but like, conceptually, I'm trying to think of it in my mind.
Speaker 4: I'm like, is this like, uh, we just.
Speaker 6: Watched Crumpus the other day, and so I was thinking about how he had all little snow globes sitting on his shelf.
Speaker 4: I was like, is it like he has like a globe sitting.
Speaker 6: On the shelf, and like here's one universe, here's another universe, like you know.
Speaker 4: Has a collection of them.
Speaker 3: We only know what he's told us, So like our universe might be like a snow globe on God's desk for lack of better words and making very euphimistic here, but bear with me. And meanwhile, he has this whole other universe that he built the most quad trillion years ago that we've never heard of, heard nothing about, but like that's another project of his. I believe the God that we worship is large enough to have way more things going on than he told us.
Speaker 6: That's all the way he make us so feeble, though, what do you mean, Like, why are like our meat sacks are pretty destructible easily, Like you know, like you would think that you'd make them more.
Speaker 4: Lasting, longer or less.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: We see, we were we at one point, we did live hundreds and hundreds of years, and then humans screwed around and God was like, fine, nobody lives pasted one hundred and twenty because y'all can't figure.
Speaker 5: It's meant to live. We're meant to live forever with God. And that's what's going to happen in Revelation at the end, is there's going to be a new heaven and new Earth where God is walking amongst the people and we are living forever. That's what the whole story is about. Is it starts out in the garden Adam and Eve where they're supposed to live with God and they're walking with God, speaking with God, and then all of a sudden, the Fall happens, and then now we become that feeble body, you know. So, and they were living nine hundred years, you know, before the flood, and then it got it got put down to one hundred and twenty years, and that's just where we're at.
Speaker 4: Well that, I mean five years.
Speaker 3: Even in some Marian texts they talk about a king living like thirty thousand years and way back when. Now there are some people that are like, no, that's not actual years.
Speaker 4: But then for thousand years is past the creation theory.
Speaker 3: I'm just hearing like they're saying that the year designation is because he was that important, he accomplished so much, it's as if he lived that long. And it's like, brother, you look, this dude says thirty thousand, his kid lived ten thousand, his kid lived a thousand. Like they got shorter and shorter as time goes on into what we would have as far as like historically backed written history. And it's like, no, that pretty much they were on the money as far as that goes with the flood and everything else. So it's like, ah, all right, And then this is another one where it's like how much of that was legend and lore and myth for the Sumerians and they wrote it down one day, and now it's just seen as, oh, well, we found this artifact that even written history doesn't acknowledge a thirty thousand year old king, right, But it's at least something that is written down. So this is why archaeologists are, in my opinion, really cool, because they're able to like take these things and dissect it and start to try to paint a picture. But as you have learned, and as I have learned, and as Josh Monday has said many times, the historical picture is not always accurate.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 6: I mean, they can redact anything, they can hide anything, they can change things, unless you're actually doing the work by your own hand.
Speaker 1: I mean, evens the long neck. That's another example.
Speaker 3: We thought for years little foot that that was a real dinosaur.
Speaker 6: In my house, speaking of this is so stupid, but don't ask where my mind went there. I was driving and then like the sun's rising and a whole bunch of geese were out in this field, but from afar they look like baby long necks. Oh god, I actually took a picture and I was like, oh, my me. But I also really loved Jurassic Park, and so my brain was like, oh, dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, even thought the long neck was a dinosaur for years and years and years, Yeah, only to discover that was made up. This woman took the skull of one thing, the neck of one thing, the body of another thing, glued together, and we have believed that for so long, and it's like, yeah, but that's history, that's archaeology, that's it's like, that's that was a fraud.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, you said the sun was rising, So I think she's already thinking about flat Earth because the Earth is actually supposed to be moving and the sun's not rising in your in your model. So yeah, okay, so you were talking about alienen Yeah, let's read it. Let's read a verse in the Bible that kind of kind of gives this is in the Ephesian, So this is New Testament, right, fall speaking, He says, for we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness and heavenly places. So I think that's interesting because he's not just talking about he's just not talking about just demons that are on earth that we're now there are spirits that are roaming the earth. He's talking about spiritual hosts of wickedness and heavenly places meaning the sky, right, that's what heavenly places are. It doesn't mean the earth. So that's what's going on. So even in the book of Daniel, you have a there's this this fallen angel, the Prince of Persia that's trying to prevent this angel from coming down and answering Daniel's prayer. And it took three weeks for his prayer to get answered. He was fasting waiting for this angel to come. So when he came, he was like, why did it take you so long? And he said, well, I had to fight against the Prince of Persia to come here, not meaning a literal human prince, but talking about a principality I've gotten.
Speaker 3: I've had that talk with people too, when they're talking about the Prince of Persia. It's like, yes, the Persian Empire was a thing. The angel was not actually duking it out with the current seated prince of the Persian nation is.
Speaker 5: A prince principality, right, And what happens is there was a seventy nations got divided in Deuteronomy, and God put a principality over each nation. Now, if you want to worship other gods, then he would have no problem putting a principality over that nation. You can have your other gods. But God was obviously over the Israelites. So what happens is it talks about spiritual host of wickedness in heavenly places, which is where we look up and see what we see. These these you could say UFOs, or fallen stars or fallen angels. That's where I think the spiritual battles are happening, and they're happening between Earth and where God's throne is located. And sometimes they're spiritual battles happening that we don't even know about. And God is doing things in the spiritual that we don't even know about, and it could be saving your life or saving you from destruction, saving you from temptations, whatever he's saving you from. I think there's things happening in the spiritual that we don't even know about. And in the physical we're trying to just do our best to maintain, but spiritually things are happening, like right now, there could be some spirits trying to make it so that I fumble my words or I do something wrong because we're speaking about the Bible. I'm representing God. But at the same time, God is protecting me, you know, from doing that, you know. So I think it's interesting. But the Bible does speak about things in the heavenly places, and I think that when it talks about heavenly, that's not the earth. Heavenly is in the sky. So there are things that are happening. But I just take everything from a spiritual aspect instead of like a alien or like a that type of aspect, you know. Can there be different things that are out there, like you know, cryptid and things like that. Yeah, maybe there's some some people would say that that's nepheline. DNA still survived the flood and survived even after God.
Speaker 1: Eliminated them, you know, Bigfoots maybe.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We've had multiple people say bigfoots are actually angelic entities, and we've had other people say no, no, these are obviously nephylimic entities, and it's like, okay, again, it's neither of which are a salvation issue.
Speaker 1: So believe whatever you want to believe, go for it, you know.
Speaker 3: But I did want to ask you this as we're talking about aliens and things. So three I Atlas just came through and all these things, and I had multiple people in my life say that they believe that this was an alien craft, and then other people saying these this is a demonic craft because like you said.
Speaker 4: They don't believe even need a ship.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: So biblically speaking, they talk about the angels use chariots of fire at one point, Yes, why would an angel need a craft of any type to come down.
Speaker 5: And do things? I don't think angels have wings, you know, you know, like like like all angels have wings, like they try to put in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Angels wings, seraphim wings. But then like there's the Ophium that are the the spinning eye types and those don't have wings, and so the levels.
Speaker 5: So so yeah, that's what I mean. So yeah, when you when when Elisha not Elijah, but Elisha was okay, so he's he's right there, there's there's there's a Syrian army that are coming to attack and try to kill him because he he gave some uh some information out about the king. So that so that the Israel king knew before they attacked that they knew something. So it's like, I want to attack Elisha. So so basically what happened is Elishah his his prophet that's next to him was like, hey, there's an army right there, aren't you afraid? And then he basically took the bail away so he can see the chariots of fire, the angels that are on the mountain ready to attack this, uh, this army. So yeah, so I think that that's that's that's biblical, that they're, like you said, chariots of fire, and that would look like something that maybe would look like a UFO or something, you know.
Speaker 1: So it's interesting and I don't I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't many versions of angels? Are there?
Speaker 1: Nine?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm correct me if I'm wrong, I maybe seven. It's been a minute since I looked into the angelics and things like that, But there's seraphim cherifim Ophium.
Speaker 1: The arcs angels. Dang it, there was a couple more. I looked into this.
Speaker 6: I thought there was only like two or three. I also haven't studied the Bible in a long time.
Speaker 3: But then, and that's the other thing too, So angels, I am of the belief have the ability to shape shift.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that they all do.
Speaker 3: I'm saying that if God gave them a mission and for that mission, they because they're they're the they're the servants. They do the things for God on earth, right, and I think that if one of them had to appear in a certain manner, he'd be able to do so. But there are others that, like the spinning circles with the eyes and stuff. Those are basically the guards to the throne of Jesus or of God, I should say, And so they kind of only operate in that realm. And there's examples where they have come down to earth and they freaked people out, obviously, because if you saw that then a bit terrifying. There's the one with four heads. Then there's the ones that kind of look more human like with wings. Those are talked about. When we look at the story of Sodom and Gomora, right Lot and his daughters, they were visited by two angels that looked like men, like normal dudes, and they don't mention it they had wings or not, but it was.
Speaker 5: So they were they were just like men. And actually in that story in the beginning it says that there's three men that approached Abraham. It said, the Lord appeared to Abraham and then they looked like three men. And so the Lord, even God, looked like a man at that time when he approached Abraham, and Abraham was basically having a one on one with the Lord. Right, which is which is God? I believe it's well that portion is not going to be important for this. But the two men ended up becoming two angels. So they did approach Lot, and Lot kind of saw them and he bowed down to them. He saw some kind of angelic look, but at the same time they were angels. And the interesting part about this is they come inside and they actually, well, a Lot invites them in showing his hospitality is which which the Lord said that they wanted to make sure that Lot was righteous before he saved him out of sadow Megamore. So he did his thing, brought him into his house, and he actually fed them, so they ate, and then also Abraham premared prepared a meal for the Lord, and he ate with the Lord as they were eating with a Lot. So I think that that's really interesting that the angels end up they're able to eat, So are they shape shifters. Well. Even in Hebrews, which is a New Testament verse, it says, let brotherly love continue, do not forget to entertain strangers. For by so doing, some unwittingly entertained angels, meaning that that that angels do come in human form, and sometimes you are unwittingly entertaining them. So let's say there's somebody on the street that maybe it needs a jacket, maybe his cold. Maybe they asked, hey, can I have a few dollars, and you just brush them off and say beat it, but I'm not trying to help you today, whatever I think. Sometimes maybe you are approached by angels and you're unaware, you know, but so always treat people would love because you never know you're entertaining an angel and aware, right, so they are definitely able to become in human form. And that's why that's why I believe there's a difference between a fallen angel and a demon, where some people would say that that demons and fallen angels are the same. But demons they need a body to inhabit. Angels they come in human form, they have a body. God gives them a body. And I think what happened with Genesis six. I don't mean to interrupt you. Jacob's ranth in Genesis six. What happened is angels have a heavenly body, and they should their heavenly body, it's called the okatarian in the Greek, to have a human body and be able to mate with these these female women that they thought were so beautiful, and that's how they had the nephil Leman Genesis six. And even I know that this is probably God. She might be like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: But oh no, no, I've heard a good bit about this before. No, you're good, I've listened to this before.
Speaker 1: So I was just and that was the point I was trying to make. You said, you're interrupting. No, no, I was going to say. So many people have asked, well.
Speaker 3: How would angels why do they have sexual organs if they didn't have sex in heaven?
Speaker 1: What is this about?
Speaker 3: And it's like, yeah, well, why do they have stomachs If they're going to sit and eat with lots? It doesn't matter to the purpose and to the to the mission set. They are able to shift and do what they need to do to get the job done. So yeah, I agree with that.
Speaker 6: It made more sense to me that they could be able to look like us, considering our brains are so feeble compared to everything else, and we are so fearsome, like we fear so many things that we wouldn't understand. If something else that didn't look like us was coming at us, we would not approach it or not greet it with open arms.
Speaker 4: We would be so terrified.
Speaker 6: So obviously we're like tiny little babies, and I kind of feel bad for them, honestly, if they're having to take care of us this whole time, bro, I'd be so pissed. I'd be like, why do I have to take care of these little infant idiots down here all the time.
Speaker 1: That's the worst part.
Speaker 3: Because God loves us more than his angels, I would feel sometimes falling out.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to say that I don't blame them, because I would feel some type of way if, like my father, my creator, love these idiot ass people more than he loved us, Like, I would feel some type of way why, Because.
Speaker 4: They're so like they're divine.
Speaker 3: They're like they serve their divine purpose and humans are trying to serve hours. But that's like the supply guys hating the logistics guys. It's like, yo, y'all are both doing y'all's jobs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that you're talking about like an infant versus somebody that is extremely smart and has done so many things for a millennia.
Speaker 4: Pers these little.
Speaker 6: Creatures that you're like, why do I have to hold their hand and take care of them?
Speaker 3: They don't have souls, They don't have a timeline. They die, he die at a certain point. They don't like, at least our fleshly bodies die are soul.
Speaker 4: But my point is, does it say in the Bible they don't have souls?
Speaker 1: But not necessarily. My point is though it's like, uh, you've seen Troy.
Speaker 4: I've seen Troy yet?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Okay, So you remember when Achilles is explaining his self to oh, what's the name of the cousin? And she thought he was a dumb brute And he's like, do you know why the gods are so jealous of us? Is because every day is more beautiful because we have a time stamp.
Speaker 1: Every day is worth so much more to us.
Speaker 3: To God's time means nothing today is literally the same as it was a million years ago.
Speaker 4: What if the angels have souls though.
Speaker 3: But they are timeless, is my point. They don't have they don't get the gift of life that we get. So for them, they're doing their job, but they're also timeless beings that are always going to do your job. In two million years, that angel will still be performing whatever his function is.
Speaker 6: For us feel some type of way. I mean, unless they don't have feelings in the sense of like having any type of corrupted feelings like.
Speaker 1: We do, well a third of them did at one point.
Speaker 5: They have free I think they have free will. Yeah, I think they do have free will. And the interesting part is they would probably like to be in our position, and we are trying to fight to get to their position. And that's what the interesting part is about Genesis six is they had the heavenly body that we are trying to achieve, and they're with God and they're able to do that, and then they shed that body to come down and be able to be in our role and to be able to have sex with human women. So that's what's crazy. We get to be with our wives every day and look into my wife's eyes, tell her I love her, and demons, I think they would love to be in your body feeling that feeling, and we get to feel it every day, and you still have people committing suicide not understanding what we have and how we should appreciate what we have, you know, And there's it's just like a a role reversal that happened, I think, and I think we should appreciate having what we do have, you know. And it does say that we are going to judge angels, and Paul says that we are actually going to be in a position to judge angels. But I think there's more too in the Biblical story than what we're told, you know. I think a lot of people just believe that there's demons and there's the devil, and that they just tempt you and they just come into your ear and say, hey, you need to do this, pal, and you're like, oh, I don't want to do this because I have a good angel on this show. They're like, it's really there's more to the story because even in Genesis are in APE'SI in six when I just read that, it talks about principalities of power. It just doesn't say like demons and the devil only it talks about principalities of power. So there's more to the story, you know, Like I think there's principalities over governments, you know, just like the government United States. Like if you go to the you know, Washington, d C. You don't see like, you know, mural of Jesus and God and and Yahweh and the Bible. You're seeing Fallus and you're seeing like all Roman architecture. You're seeing George Washington, you know, like sitting there on a throne with twenty two stars around him. And the fallus is something that is in itself, you know, I think it's.
Speaker 3: We just went to DC a couple couple of months ago, actually, we went to Philly, and I was explaining to her what an all is as far as for Masonic Lord, it's literally a dick. It's it's a statue of a dick, and it's that that's how it goes, and it's I don't think that's what the Egyptians.
Speaker 1: Were basing it off of, but it's it's definitely what it became.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, his uh Osiris supposedly his uh member got cut into pieces and then she put it is it Osiris, and then Isis put it back together, and then she got pregnant and then had Horus. Okay, so there's something to that obelisk. It is that it's a fallus. That's what it is. And there's there's also a fallus in the center of Rome. You have that giant fallus there. Then you have the city of London. Then you have the city of New York. Then you have the one that's in Washington. And so the places that you have these fallacies and in Egypt as well, are like, uh, centers of power for the elite, if you if that makes sense. You know, the city of London or like the bankers, you know, the the the Roman Catholic the Vatican is like is you can tell, that's like kind of the center for religion. And then you have like United States in Washington, d c. Which we are like the military portion of power. And I think you guys have probably gone through this in Conspiracy episodes, but you see that fallus represented, you know, and I think it's also the dimensions of it. I don't know if you've heard of this, Jacob, but I think it's five hundred and fifty five feet tall and it's one hundred and ten feet in the ground. Okay, so that's six hundred and sixty six feet tall, and if you go in inches, I think it's six six hundred and sixty six inches tall and then sixty six point six inches wide if I'm not mistaken something like that. So there's a lot of sixes to it as well. But I think there's principalities over governments, like when God did the he separated the nations and he put seventy entities, I think over these governments, and I think that that's why the book and Danie'll see the Prince of Persia, he's not a good angel over these government. He's actually a bad entity over the government, if that makes sense. So that's what I believe, man, And you see it through the government. You're not seeing there's people that are Christian obviously in government, right, But if you go back to our episode where I was talking about secret societies in college and in high school, you see that like eighty percent of the people coming from Ivy League schools or the secret societies end up being in government. And there's probably twenty percent, maybe ten percent that are good. But that doesn't matter because if you have ninety percent of the people that are going to be voting in our democracy that are all for evil or or have already sold their soul, if that makes sense, Yeah, then it doesn't matter about the ten percent that are good. And those people are there basically to hook us like hey guys, I'm gonna fight for you, and we're like, oh, there's still hope, but really there's not, because ninety percent of the people are already sold out to evil. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think Trump pretty much. So many people had such high hopes for him when he got re elected. I myself was one of them. And you know, for a few months there, it looked like, yeah, Dad's back in the house. It's gonna be cool. And then boyle boy, did things just take a massive downtick And they have not checked out yet.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've said it a million times and I will always stand by this, that you don't get to a certain level of wealth or in the certain groups that you are without doing some heinous shit. Yeah, and that goes like across the board for every single person that is like the elite and above. I don't I particularly don't believe that there is any way. And even though I love a lot of the people and I follow people that have a lot of wealth that do quote unquote a lot of good. I do believe that they don't achieve this goal or this you know, a status unless they do something.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I've met billionaires that you wouldn't know their name if I told you. But that's because they started a business from the ground up. It was intech. They got to a level, they sold it off. But they're not, to your point, in a position of influence or power. Yeah they have wealth that yeah.
Speaker 4: Wealth is different.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about like when you're an influential role where you're somehow influencing either the market, you're influencing people. You're in the background influencing say vaccine, like the Prince of vaccines, Like nobody really knows him and noone's out going and talking about him. But if you actually look up their family and how they've been controlling vaccines and what they have their hands in, and who they're associated with and where they get their wealth from. These are people that I'm talking about. They're not just out here just doing the good old good. I'm not talking about because I used to win way back in the day when I was younger. I actually cleaned homes for millionaires. There's a hill in Oregon where like all the big rich live and I got introduced.
Speaker 4: Actually a basketball.
Speaker 6: Player with the Blazers was started up a maid service and I ended up getting in contact.
Speaker 4: It was a long story how that happened.
Speaker 6: But I started cleaning homes for the millionaires up there. Really interesting to be around that level of wealth when I mean I didn't come from like abject poverty, but to see the vast difference in the mindset when it comes to money and just it was it was very different. But I was I attended one of the parties that the I mainly cleaned for this one man, but he was insanely rich and he would travel all around the world and stuff, and I came and I pretty much was helping like keep the house clean as the party was going on, and I was just kind of listening to the stories of people that the way that they would talk to each other in about money and about what's happening globally and how they're the connections they had with people. It was just it was a totally different world than what we understand as just normal quote unquote normal people.
Speaker 1: It's a different caliber altogether.
Speaker 4: I mean, the they it didn't.
Speaker 6: He didn't blink an eye at spending five hundred k on this god awful painting. And then I made the mistaken. But they were talking about having this charity, and they were going to go to Washington, and they were gonna his friends and him were talking about how they were going to push their money towards a political party or a political person, and how they were going to get kickbacks, and they were going to be invited to this thing over seas and they were going to go do all and they were talking.
Speaker 4: About all of this stuff. And I just remember listening to it.
Speaker 6: And back then you're talking, I was seventeen eighteen, and so I didn't really care about the politics of things. I didn't really care about what I was hearing. But looking back, it was fascinating how even on their scale, because you got to understand, they're still low on the pecking order. You're talking millionaires, not billionaires, so they're low in the pecking order. And yeah, and so, but his company was one of the big tech companies, and so he would fly all over the seat, all over the seas, all over the world and sell this tech to people. And he would talk about stuff he would be on the phone and he had like five cell phones, and he would come back and I'd, you know, I'd be there when he was gone. I'd be there cleaning when he came back. Like I Sometimes he would show up and I'd be cleaning and stuff, and he would come in and have like different cell phones and he would be talking about in like four different languages about all stuff.
Speaker 4: He's actually Arabic.
Speaker 1: And this all and now makes sense. I'm gonna be honest with him.
Speaker 4: It was. It was really interesting.
Speaker 6: I had had conversations with him, and obviously I was young, and he just was like, you don't understand the world, because he was like in his early forties, and he's like, you don't understand how money works and how money corrupts people and what the world is really like. And I didn't really I didn't really like pay much mind to it. That painting that I was talking to you about. So he bought this ugly painting, right he put it up in his house and I didn't realize he was coming home and I had actually just gotten a cell phone, like you know, flip phone, and so I was talking shit to my girlfriend. I was like, you wouldn't believe how ugly this painting is, and this is worth like everyone I know's paycheck for like years. And I was talking mad shit about this and he was there and he heard me talking all this shit about this painting. No, he was like he walked up behind me, got scared the absolute shit out of me, and he was like, you really think this painting's ugly?
Speaker 4: And I was like, yes, yeah, I do, like really do.
Speaker 6: I was like, you could literally go down to the art museum, down a couple of blocks and go buy yourself an actual piece of like Renaissance painting, like you have the money to do this.
Speaker 4: Next day he sold the painting.
Speaker 5: Wow, m hmm.
Speaker 1: It was nothing to him, it was nothing.
Speaker 4: It was cheap money.
Speaker 6: He was just like five hundred and k whatever and he went and bought He actually did.
Speaker 4: End up buying some really beautiful artwork.
Speaker 3: But that's also how the wealthy elite hide their money, because when you buy art, that's a tax right off, and then when you sell it that's a whole other ride off.
Speaker 4: You had those really expensive.
Speaker 1: Eggs, oh, the Faberge eggs.
Speaker 6: So but he had like these ones that were one of them alone was in this It was in a three case thing and it had like a special lock on the top, and it was it was worth like one point four million dollars. Yeah, honestly, I've never The other stuff he had in his house was way cooler than this stupid egg.
Speaker 4: But this stupid egg was worth so much money. I actually had.
Speaker 6: It was a four story house, and I had to clean every floor on my hands and knees with water. And because he had bamboo flooring and he refused to let me use anything else, it took me twelve hours to clean that entire house.
Speaker 1: Why would you do bamboo when you have money like that?
Speaker 4: He was. He liked the way it looked like you never heard of that marble dog like Nope, he liked the way it looked.
Speaker 6: And the house was The house was gorgeous, and he consistently changed it up because he would entertain different people from around the world, which I thought was really interesting too. He would change the what he had out and what it looked like to fit whoever party, political, whatever it.
Speaker 4: Was that he was entertaining.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and it was.
Speaker 6: It was a whole thing. And so that's where actually I had, like Don Perry on for the first time. He was like, oh, that's cheap shit, Like it's no big deal. You can keep He was like, you can have some and pop the bottle. And I was like, oh, you know, I'm over here, you know, working to be real, he I worked for like pennies on the dollar compared to what he could have paid me.
Speaker 4: And but he was very nice and he gave.
Speaker 6: Me lots of uh, like I got to try all sorts of different food from around the world. Is one girlfriend that he dated for a good bit was only like six years older than me, probably I could see it, and so like she would let me try on all her dresses, Like she was very sweet lady, and so like we were the same size. So I could try on like twenty five thousand dollars dresses that was like nothing to them, Oh my god, And I'm over.
Speaker 4: Here like like I don't want to break or damage anything.
Speaker 6: But it showed me a different perspective of how the wealthy live versus how the rest of us do, because they're in a whole different world.
Speaker 5: The Bible does talk also in the Geneva Bible. I was talking about that versus in Ephesians and actually mentions that not just principalities or against powers, but against worldly governors, and actually says it in the Geneva Bible, so not just like talking about principalities, but also worldly governors, you know, so basically the government. Right, So it's really interesting stuff.
Speaker 3: So I agree, And like you're talking about the principalities and we're talking about actual power, and wealth does equal power to a point point, but not always the case.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: There are wealthy people out there who are rich beyond our imagination, who have no they don't want to get involved in no politics. They're trying to make generational wealth for their great grandchildren, and like that's their whole goal. But to your point, and to your point, Josh, absolute power does corrupt absolutely. And when you get a person in politics or in some sort of governmental even if it's state government, even if it's local government, when you start throwing insane amounts of money at them, it been you can get them to bend to your will, because greed is one of the deadly sins. And especially when you get to a certain point, everybody's like, oh no, my morals are so strong, I would never It's like you have never looked ten billion green dollars in your face and then decided to walk away with your morals intact, like the reality of it.
Speaker 1: And these politicians li too, you know, oh for sure.
Speaker 5: When they catch you in a situation or they maybe the tempt you with some woman or they do this, and there's a lot of blackmail. Women are a seventeen year old or something like that and they catch you. There's blackmail and plus also the greed aspect. So you get yourself into a situation. But it's because you're pledging an oath to something. And once you pledge that oath, which the Bible speaks to not do pledge that oath, then you're held to that oath and heal to that standard. And you're not just pledging an oath I think physically. I think you're pledging an oath spiritually, right, So that's that's when you get yourself in deep water. So yeah, I think it's interesting. So yeah, good stuff. So that's interesting that the story that you told too as well, that when you were younger and you got to see that type of wealth and how they handle themselves, you know, and present themselves.
Speaker 6: It's it's definitely an interesting situation because not everyone was nice.
Speaker 4: Not everyone was kind like it was, you know, and.
Speaker 6: That some of the people treated the staff, I mean other and others like we were the scum of the earth for sure.
Speaker 4: Like it wasn't all of them.
Speaker 6: And he definitely did correct people when they treated us poorly. I will say he was a fantastic person to work for. But it was interesting to see how the dynamics worked, even with it within their class, because they treated each other sometimes poor, sometimes not.
Speaker 4: Like it was.
Speaker 3: You can tell the superficial ones, right. And that's the thing in LA. It's like social currency. It's not even like how much is in my bank account, but oh, I was partying with this person last weekend and two weeks ago I went to this person's party. And that's like a social currency that these people used as a status unto themselves.
Speaker 6: And there is there is really really good millionaires that do a lot of good for people. I think I've always wondered if there's a threshold though, Like if you have this much money, then you get shifted to the next level. Do you get approached by somebody, do you get oh, they get.
Speaker 3: Taped on the shoulder. It's I don't know if it's like five hundred million or what. But a certain point, when you have that much like income or that much assets, somebody comes knocks on your door and get it feels you out.
Speaker 1: There's no way that doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, then you got all the bunkers that the you know, the elites are making all over the world and stuff like that, and they're buying into it. I don't know if you've ever seen like some of those movies where they have like the giant underground places where all the elites had to buy in. They had to pay like, you know, an obscene amount of money to get a ticket for it.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: It says in the Book of Revelation too that the that the basically the high the higher ups of the elites, they're gonna be placing themselves in mountains and because they're hiding from Jesus when he returns, right, so interestings about it, you know. So yeah, that's kind of what we're seeing is is these elites are going to be trying to do that. You know, they're trying to get away from the you know, God's wrath, right, but they can't hide obviously it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Do you think that it's gonna like revelations is gonna happen within the next hundred years?
Speaker 3: Ooh, good question, because man, I'm all over the belief we are on borrowed time already. I don't see us living to twenty fifty. Hell, I don't even know if we'll see twenty third. But I also understand that I have a weird opinion on things. So what's you're taking.
Speaker 5: I mean, as you see, like the government is seeming like they're trying to either make it happen, like make prophecy happen, or a prophecy is just unfolding, or maybe that's the way it's gonna supposed to unfold. But you see that things that are heating up in certain areas like Israel and you know, and so certain things seem like they're getting close. But there's a different interpretation of that that the government's trying to create that, you know, and and they want to bring about the anti Christ and they're trying to do that. And if you if you kind of talk to someone like Gary Wayne, who's like a Christian conspiracy guy.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Gary Wayne.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, shout out to Gary Wayne, Like his perspective is that they're trying to bring that about. And actually these families, these royal families are trying to they want their son to be that position, they want their son to be the anti Christ, you know, and and they're trying to you know, they keep trying to formulate everything to try to bring that about like they want it to happen, you know, and that could be the way that it does unfold, or maybe God just has a different plan. So I'm the way that I think that we should handle this as Christians is I think we should continue to read the Bible, continue to read the Word, continue to spread the Gospel, and try to live as if Jesus is coming back tomorrow. You know. You just want to spread the gospel as much as you can and make sure that your life is in order, you know, the the best as possible, and try to get other people's lives in order, like as far as assisting them and to you know, following the Gospel, following the Bible. And I think that's what we should be doing. And I'm not going to be worried about when the revelation is happening now, tomorrow or the next day. I just want to make sure that I'm prepared, and then I'm assisting other peoples to be prepared for it.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel you sense.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you, because your opinion has shifted slightly over time. Do you believe the Antichrist is currently alive and walking the earth but may not know that he's the Antichrist just yet?
Speaker 5: Yet? It could be And that's a very good point. And a lot of people want to place the Antichrists on different characters like Donald Trump or like but it just certain things start start looking a certain way and then it ends up not being true. You know. Like, for example, like Donald Trump could have been in that position because his son Jared Kushner was actually he's Jewish, right, and he's going over to Israel and trying to build a third Temple and he's making blueprints. And there's things going on in the background that we just don't know about, you know. And there's people that are in power that actually are ruling these governments that we don't know. And there's invisible families that we don't know about. There's some families that are that are like that we do kind of get a little catch a little name here and there of them ruling. So I think there's just people in power that we just don't get to see or know. And the people that are like rich supposedly that we get to see, they're all just playing a part. Elon Musk, you know, he's he's got yeah, he's got billions of dollars. But there's people that have trillions of dollars I think that are really ruling things, you know. So, but he could be alive. There's some people that believe that, like like this guy Ryan Pitterson, he he believes that that that seed that's spoken about in Genesis three fifteen that's talking about that Satan seed is gonna bruise sorry, that her her seed meaning Eve's seed, is gonna bruise his heel right, his seed. Right. So there's a there's like a seed war that's going on, you know. And I think that some people believe that that that the devil's gonna have a literal child, like the Devil's gonna go into a woman like in Genesis six, and then there's gonna be a literal child being born that is of Jewish descent, that's gonna be the anti Christ, some people believe the anti crisis, and there's different thoughts kraind of thoughts on it. I'll just put it that way, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of literary references that people make to where it's like, you gotta keep in mind, the Savior of the world was conceived when an angel whispered in Mary's ear. The devil is gonna do something similar to make the Antichrist happen, but he's probably gonna go for a little, uh, a little more carnal knowledge.
Speaker 1: It is the devil after all.
Speaker 3: And it's like, Okay, I could see, I could see where you would draw these comparisons. I don't actually know that. I don't know if it's gonna be a guy who is born of the right family and then one day gets possessed by the spirit of the Antichrist, or like you said, there's different versions of different variants of this. So you're not saying that you believe that, yes, the guy who is the Antichrist walking the earth.
Speaker 1: You're saying that it's possible.
Speaker 5: It is possible, of course, yeah, and it's possible. It depends on what your eschatology is. You know, Satan's Little Season people would say the Antichrist already came went, and that the next step would be like, you know, the war happening like against Israel and then God's sending fire from heaven. I mean, there's this, There's a bunch of different eschatologies out there. It just depends on what your take is, you know, And I'm honestly, I'm a little bit open right now. I'm not like stuck on one eschatology. So if I was stuck on my old, you know, seven year tribulation type thought, then I would say, the Antichrist is alive and ready to go, and the seven year tribulations come in soon. But I'm just kind of too open to it right now. I need to restudy the Bible, yeah, and kind of get my footing there, because I kind of lost my footing, if that.
Speaker 1: Makes sense now. I feel you.
Speaker 3: I'm of the belief that the Temple is going to be rebuilt a third time. And I understand that there's people the Stan Satan's Little Season crowd that will say that we are the temple, right, we are the body, our bodies are the Temple. We are the third Temple that's already been rebuilt in all these things. However, if the Antichrist is gonna come into the third rebuilt Temple and commit the act of defamation, you're telling me that the Antichrist is gonna go within me and within you, and within all Christendom and equally at the same time. To this, like, I don't personally believe that, respect to those that do get down with that, but I have of the belief that the Temple is gonna be rebuilt a third time. And then it's like, all right, at that point, all bets are off pretty much. And I understand that people with their own eschatology beliefs will, you know, feel one way or another on that.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 3: But like he said, when you look at the political climate of the world and you look at what Israel has been trying to do, they got the red Heifer's They are currently training Cohen priests that are of the Levite bloodline to do the things to consecrate the ground, to rebuild the temple and do the sacrifices, and do all the things that hasn't happened in the last two thousand years of human history, and right now in our lifetime, we happen to be here and now when this is going down.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's a coincidence.
Speaker 6: Do you think it's just man men trying to force the hand of this and that like potentially it's going to not cause anything that you know, he's decided when it's going to happen, because it doesn't say like we'll never know the time, date and all that it does.
Speaker 4: So what if what if they are just trying to i e. The elites or whatever are trying to push.
Speaker 6: Forward this and it gets stopped or whatever happens because it's not the time.
Speaker 1: So I hear you and I don't. I agree and disagree.
Speaker 3: So are there political elites of the world that are absolutely trying to bring this up? About these ESCA I don't want to call them eschatologist because that's the study of the basically the doom crowd that like they want to bring on the end times? That group exists absolutely.
Speaker 6: Why would they want that though? If they're the ruling class and they're ruling everything, why would they want to bring about the end time?
Speaker 3: I think that they are being steered by principalities of darkness. I don't believe that they I don't think they see like you know what, I'm just four horsemen come about during the well during the breaking of the Seven Seals book of Revelation, which is, depending on your interpretations, might be after the rapture, it might be before.
Speaker 6: Before the rapture at least, because I would argue that famine is already here if I was gonna because of the biggest famine that we're having right now. Sure, if I was to believe, I would say that famine has been here, that is here.
Speaker 3: Correctly, We've had famines worse than this throughout the course of human history.
Speaker 4: Technically Somalia is having one of the worst.
Speaker 1: Sure, but that's a country.
Speaker 4: Like there is actually multip countries that are involved in.
Speaker 1: This, but it's not a worldwide famine.
Speaker 5: True, true, all right, So the scariest part of Revelation for for everybody that's a helial centrist, should be the sixth Seal. Because of the sixth Seal, there's a giant earthquake and all the stars fall to the earth. So since we know that stars, we think that stars are bigger than our sun, then we should be worried about that more than famine, because uh yeah, from my from my point of view, stars fall into the earth. Would be all the moon, Sun, of the stars are within the firmament and the stars could fall to the earth. That's possible. But can you imagine if they are big balls of gas that are bigger than the sun and all the stars fall to the earth destructive.
Speaker 6: I don't even think most I don't even think people would survive, just even like half the stuff. So there, how it would be seven years, like it.
Speaker 4: Can be anybody that survives it pretty much.
Speaker 1: People in the mountains get stars.
Speaker 5: Are actually imagine if all the stars are actually angels and then they fall to the earth. So then that's a different point of view. That would be like a biblical cosmology point of view.
Speaker 6: I don't remember this, but do you have to be baptized to be able to go to heaven? Because like in the church, the one church I grew up in, they were like, you ain't getting to heaven unless you're baptized, and like the whole church had to be baptized.
Speaker 3: There's a there's a debate on this one because if you look at the guy on the cross next to Jesus, he made it to heaven and never got baptized. Right, But at the same time Jesus told people to get baptized, Paul told people to get baptized. It's not a it's not a catch point. But at the same time, it is something that you are supposed to do to show your outward expression of your faithfulness and devotion to God and to following his.
Speaker 6: What if you're baptized and then walk away from the faith but not like fully so that work.
Speaker 1: It's see, that's a whole other dogument.
Speaker 5: So so like yeah, yeah, so what Jacob said is correct. So there's there's a thief on the cross and he I remember, he repents and then Jesus says, you will be with me in Paradise today. Right, So that's that's it trusting thing that happened, and I think it is an outward expression. And and what happens is some people would feel like, you know what, I can live my life however I want, as long as I get baptized. You see, That's that's what happens with that. It's like a work based thing, and it's kind of like as long as I'm baptized, I'm safe, so I'm good. And that happens a lot with people where they're like they're like, do you think it Do you think that your father went to heaven. Yeah, he was baptized as a baby in the Catholic Church. Of course he's in heaven, you know, and that that's a problem. Yeah, that's not the way it goes, you know. It's it's really about we're saved by grace through faith, and then it says it's it's a gift from God, uh, not by works and and and if you're getting baptized, that's something that's getting saved by works. But there's definitely different discussions on this, and Jacob is correct, there's different interpretations of it.
Speaker 3: And as far as those that walk away though, that's that's another thing too.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that you can be unadopted.
Speaker 5: So that's you feel like once saved always say it.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's nuances and levels to it.
Speaker 3: If I was going to oversimplify it, then yes, But at the same time, I don't believe, like, for instance, if you're somebody who gets saved like as an adult and like you are fully in the faith, not somebody who went to Bible services as a kid and the God baptized like as an adult past the age of ignorance. You made the decision to walk by faith cool, and then somewhere along the way you decide that you know what, actually, Satan's kind of cool. And I don't mean just like walk away and just live a neutral, earthly life. I mean somebody who's like actively going and doing like necromancy and magic with a K and shit like that. I don't know how God's going to fall on that, because I also believe that once you are adopted into his family, you're adopted into his family.
Speaker 1: It's very similar to the prodigal son.
Speaker 3: Right, he went off and did everything wrong, and when the time came, his dad got up and ran to him and wasn't hearing about like you've done this, you've done this, Like I don't care. You're here now and you're my son. But that's the thing. He came back. He didn't die living in squalid right.
Speaker 5: So I'm saying that story is he came back, and that's showing you that God God gives you grace, and then when you come back, He's gonna love you with open arms and even sometimes more love you more than the person that's walk with them their whole life, because you got the tastes and you got to taste that party life. You got to taste that drinking, that process to whatever you're involved in, you know, and then you came back to me. And that's why he's he loves you with open arms.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: That's the prodigal son story. But there's things in the Bible that you can do to lose your salvation. For example, like if you do blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, that's something that you could lose your salvation. Also, if you get the mark of the Beast, it says that you were a race from the Book of Life. Yeah, so if you are saved your whole entire life and then you get tested for the Mark of the Beast and then you're like I'll take it, then then you know there is a way to lose your salvation. But I think that Jacob, you make a good point. But there's people that you know, it's I think denouncing the faith or denouncing Jesus would be blasting the Holy Spirit. So there's a way I think you can lose your faith. That's even though that you're lose your salvation, if that makes sense. But it's a it's a tough road. Like when you get saved. It's not like you're just like all right, now, everything's easy for now on I think there's a bigger target on your back and you, oh, you can't have it, especially if you're doing a podcast like us or you know, you're talking about God on a podcast and you're you're using it for influence. Now the devil is like God, look at him.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, this guy.
Speaker 3: Even aside from podcasting, you know, I know dudes that they you know, found Christ later in life and they dive into the word and at that moment everything starts falling down around them in their life.
Speaker 1: And it's like, I thought this was supposed to be good. Why is everything so hard?
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, brother, no, God told you to carry a strap daily. He told you to put on your armor. He didn't tell you to do that to go be a gardener. He told you that because you're stepping into a warfare. You thought, like, real shit, you thought being a Christian was going to be easy. Oh no, no, everything's about to go wrong for you. And that's a sign that you're doing the right thing. And I know that sounds counterintuitive, but that is that's how this works. Because the devil is pissed and he's trying to do things to dissuade you from the path, and that's.
Speaker 5: Wants to bring you back no matter what he has to do. It like really lightly, it just tap you into, you know, compromising or putting you into a scenario. Sometimes you feel like a full spiritual attack. Sometimes you just get lightly tapped and you start compromising your faith and then you realize it and go, wow, what am I doing? You know, it's very sneaky, subtle. You know, he's like a roaring lion waiting to pounce sometimes where he's about to attack you, or he's just like this little guy that's just kind of pushing you into compromising, you know. So it's it's a hard battle, you know, and it's not easy at all, and it's not easy to even stand your ground when you're around your your friends that you used to hang out with and or your brother or your people where everybody's drinking and partying and you're just like, oh no, I'm good and they're just like they start feeling some type of way about you, like why what's you think you're better than us? It's it's hard, but you have.
Speaker 6: A question about that actually about what do you believe that alcohol is like a gateway into allowing like demonic Because I've heard this argument quite a bit that that it pretty much opens you up for demonic I guess entities, warfare or in question.
Speaker 5: There's no question at all that I think that one hundred percent it does. Now, if you drink a glass of wine with your wife at night, right, and and then you guys relax together and you watch a movie and you have fun, that's that's different. But when you open yourself, the way you open yourself up is you start you start getting drunk. That's why the Bible says not to be a drunkard, because what happens is you get drunk. And that's why they're called spirits. Even see that a liquor stores, sometimes it's called they're called spirits because that's what I believe is happening. You're you're inviting a spirit to come in, and the Holy Spirit's protecting you, you know the best that the Holy Spirit can. But as you drink and drink and drink, I think that that you kind of do open yourself up to an entity because it's suppressing. You can get so drunk that you're just walking around doing things for five hours and you don't remember a thing because that's not you, that's something else operating in you. So I do believe that it does. And the same thing with drugs like methaphetamine, cocaine, all these different drugs, they open you up to a different realm. And you could see that when someone does like meth, for example, you could be a normal guy, super nice to everybody, loving, and then you start doing meth, and then you start doing fraud and pornography and you know, doing things that you would never do normally. So it does open you up to different temptations, if that makes sense. Now does a spirit literally take over your body? I don't know about that, but I just think that you are allowing something else to take over that is not you, you know. So the Bible does warnt against drunking drunkardness, but the Bible doesn't tell you don't drink alcohol at all, you know, if sometimes you know you need to relax, and you know you just need to and I don't drink it all though, that's only because I had problems with drugs and alcohol in the past, you know. And I'm not saying I was an alcoholic, but I know what it does to me. So for me, I just think I make way better decisions. I can drive from point A to point B with no problem. I have my kids in the car. I don't want to have any alcohol in my system whatsoever. And I just want to represent God any way I can. Now. If I was over at my brother's house, for example, right, and he had all those coworkers there who do listen to this, to my show, and they saw me getting drunk, cussing, being all that, then they're gonna look at me a different way, you know, like they're gonna they're gonna be like, oh, why you Is this how you are normally? You know, I can't do that because now I'm representing God in a way, if that makes sense. And yeah, I want to make sure that I'm representing him the proper way. And I'm not saying that if you're a Christian and you drink, you're not representing him. But I think I'm in a different zone because I'm doing Bible studies and I have to make sure that I'm not like a hypocrite, if that makes sense.
Speaker 6: Sure, I heard that, and I don't know, and I think We've actually talked about this before the wedding situation.
Speaker 3: Where Jesus turned water into wine. So okay, looking at the traditional translation, there is no differentiating between juice and wine in the Hebrew language. So I've heard some people say that Jesus turned the water into really fancy juice, and I'm like, big dog, this was a wedding party.
Speaker 4: They actually drank more wine than they did water.
Speaker 1: Well it was a lot weaker, yeah it is.
Speaker 6: But they you know, they didn't really realize that they needed to drink more water than wine back in the day. I mean, they drink wine like NonStop pretty much everybody.
Speaker 3: But to Josh's point, and I agree with you one hundred percent, I don't believe that it expressly tells you not to drink alcohol or not to consume certain things that, yes, if done to a further extent, can kill you. How you can drink water to the point of drowning on dry land, you can eat yourself to death, you can drink yourself to death. However, food is not bad, water is not bad. Wine is not bad. It says to not let your mind be as the ocean. It basically means do your thing, but do it within the realm of acceptable behavior.
Speaker 1: Don't go too crazy with it.
Speaker 3: If you can feel yourself getting a little bit of a buzz, maybe put the glass down and maybe like that's that's where you chill, and that's that The problem a lot of people have that they're like, oh, I got a little buzz, Well we need to just ramp that buzz up.
Speaker 1: Let's keep going.
Speaker 3: And it's like, see we got We have to fight our human nature and keep ourselves accountable, and a lot of people are really really bad at that. No judgment from me for the record, I people know my struggles, but my point is that we it's okay to have a cocktail, right, It's okay to have a couple of beers with your buddies. It's okay to have a glass of wine. But like, every person's different. One glass of wine does not hit this person the same way hits this person. So it's a it's a case by case and a person by person. But yeah, we are supposed to keep ourselves accountable to a higher standard that we put on ourselves for God.
Speaker 1: And for ourselves.
Speaker 3: Right, Like your kids are never gonna benefit from seeing you puking your guts up at night because you drink too much. That's never gonna be a good thing for them to look back and remember it's there. There's levels to this, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: They're gonna tell them I don't want you to drink, and then they're like, well, you drink all the time, you know, so it's hard for you to to But also what I would say, you had a good point. Let me think what I was saying. Oh, if you talk to somebody that actually has had problems with alcohol, they will tell you that there is a strong, demonic hold that alcohol can have on you, and it is the worst. The reason why is because there's alcohol. You could find a liquor store on every corner. So it's the easiest thing when you have an issue with to actually take over your life and have a stronghold on you because it is available, readily available. When you're trying to like when you're doing drugs, like you know, cocaine or like meth, then you have to go out and find it, and you have to go find a dealer. Sometimes the dealer gets busted or something, so now you're trying to find a dealer and it's hard. But now you've got dealers on every single corner that openly will sell it to you, no matter what you know. And also there's bars all over the place as well, and I think what they're so they would tell you, like I've heard talked alcoholics talk to me and tell me that that it is a strong, demonic hold, and they look at alcohol totally different than someone like Jacob Er or like someone like me or my friends would look at alcohol, you know, because it is just demonic and it takes over your life and you have to have a drink or you're shaking or the come down. Sometimes one out of four people die from it. So it can become a really powerful stimulant and take over.
Speaker 6: I've spent many, many many years in uh in a in aa uh.
Speaker 4: I have not myself.
Speaker 6: My my father was a recovering drug addict and alcoholic, and he he would go decade without having a relapse, and then suddenly he would have a relapse and then he would struggle for you know a few years, and then you know, so we spend a lot of time doing that.
Speaker 4: And I've been to you and then one of my.
Speaker 6: Ex has actually had a lot of issues, and so I spent a lot of time in circles and doing you know, going and listening to people's stories. I find it really interesting because when a lot of people end up in AA, they end up turning towards some type of Abrahamic religion, depending on what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, the twelve steps are based out of the.
Speaker 6: Bible, yes, I do know that, and they even a lot of the churches actually host AA and NA things. But it was an interesting thing to listen to people and kind of their stories and how they felt about it, or a lot of people would talk about being possessed and like they felt possessed, they didn't recognize themselves, they didn't realize they didn't the person that they became was something completely different than they who they really are, And it depended on the level and severity of their addiction and how hard.
Speaker 4: It is to break.
Speaker 6: And so it's it's definitely a challenge when it comes to those type of things. I mean, hell, porn addiction, I think with I think that actually topples.
Speaker 4: I think that is the most addictive thing on this planet. It's born.
Speaker 3: I was literally just about to say, sin feels like freedom until you try to stop.
Speaker 1: And that could be alcoholic, could be drugs could be whatever.
Speaker 3: If I've had when I was like a heavy drinker, I had someone even presents to me like that. It's like, so you don't consue yourself an alcoholic And I'm like no, They're like, okay, go on drink, just just to do it, just to see because you're not an alcoholic and you don't need it. You just said so, so prove it to me. Just just go a month without a drink. That was so fucking hard for me, and I was like, Okay, perhaps perhaps Jacob has a problem, and perhaps Jacob needs to get get the reins on that. And it's the same thing for drug addicts or porn addicts, like, okay, do you think you're not addicted to porn?
Speaker 1: Go go a week without watching it.
Speaker 4: Just just prove it to yourself whole week.
Speaker 3: And it's like yo, sin feels like free, dumb until you try to stop, but then you realize what end of the dog leash you're currently attached to.
Speaker 6: It takes a lot to stop any type of addiction. And it's not just you know, it could be all those things, but it's also there's people that have food addictions.
Speaker 4: There's people that have gym addictions.
Speaker 6: Like even when it's something that's so like inconspicuous, it's something you know, it's taking your time away from everything else.
Speaker 4: Phone addiction is a huge thing, huge, huge. I mean, my god. People are so addicted to the phones.
Speaker 6: And then as adults we're like, we're not addicted, but we carry that phone around like.
Speaker 4: A leash everywhere we go. We won't forget the phone.
Speaker 6: A lot of people have forgotten their kids in their cars, but they won't forget that cell phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is insane, it.
Speaker 5: Is, that's so very true. So, yeah, we're coming up on almost where my kids are gonna come downstairs. I can hear them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they're like, yeah, they're waiting.
Speaker 5: So well, Hey man, I love you guys. Man, I really appreciate you, Raven. It's it's very nice to meet you.
Speaker 4: Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 5: And I know you guys are gonna do well, and thank you. Whether Jonathan comes back or not, I know that you guys will do great. And I hope that everything goes well for you guys, you know, and I appreciate everything, and thank you Jacob for even inviting me to do Bible studies in the first place, you know. And Jonathan, thank you if he listens to this, because man, what a what a crazy thing that it ended up just happening all the way till now, you know, and it's still rolling. So it's it's a blessing man. Thank you so much, family too, Thank.
Speaker 1: You absolutely brother.
Speaker 3: So Josh, for anybody who may not have heard of you and for some reason they're on the CULD to conspiracy, but don't listen to your Bible studies on the Sundays and Wednesdays, where can they find you? Plug the socials, Plug all of your things that you're doing, get the get all the shout outs.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So Josh Monday Underscore podcast is my Instagram and then my show is Josh Monday Music and Podcast on YouTube, and then Josh Monday Christian Conspiracy Podcast. You can kind of see it behind me, that's the sign. You'll see that on audio. So yeah, I'm doing I'm slowly releasing the Bible studies that I've been doing on could Conspiracy, and then I'm also releasing the interviews I'm doing here and there with other people, you know. So I'm still doing interviews for other shows like i'm doing here. So yeah, if you want to check that out, and I'm slowly kind of releasing Sometimes once in a while I do do interviews with people and I release it on my show. So yeah, definitely if you guys want to check it out. And also if you guys could do me a favor and leave a five star review for Jacob and for Raven on Apple and then also on Spotify as well, and also leave some good reviews on this the combat section, if you guys could for this show, really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Josh, you're literally the best ever brother. You know, we didn't give the plug in the beginning that for anybody who is listening that would like to see our faces rather than just hear our voices and support the show in the best way possible, what you need to do is go to Patreon, dot com slash cult to conspiracy Podcasts.
Speaker 1: It is the only place to get the video of this show.
Speaker 3: But probably the main reason why people go there in the first place is it because it is the only place to get these shows absolutely.
Speaker 1: Commercial for you listening, y'all.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed listen, commercial suck, ads suck. We understand that if you want to get these shows absolutely commercial free, you go to patreon dot com slash cult to conspiracy podcasts.
Speaker 1: We got a couple of tiers for entry over there that five dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Here will get you in the videos, the footage, the ad free listening, all the stuff, and some behind the scenes clips that we're actually we're actually way more active on Patreon now than we've probably ever been.
Speaker 6: I did want to say though, really quick before we forgot. We do have a new book club we are starting is called the Hit Chapter.
Speaker 4: We're super pumped. I'm super pumped.
Speaker 6: It's my little pet project, and we selected the name. We are currently adding the list together of the different books, and what we're going to do is is we're going to have like a little bowl where I put all the names in and I'm going to do a live polling and we're going to start with whatever book first, and we're gonna there's a different stuff. I kind of laid it out on the Patreon you'll see the five dollars tier does get you in, and then we'll have a live which is for the third die all the way Open tier, and we will be doing a live probably I think I said it once a week. I'll have to look back, but once a week or a couple times a month where we come on and we discuss the actual chapters.
Speaker 4: That we're doing.
Speaker 6: And so we're going to do a wide range of books. It's not just going to be solely one thing. It's pretty much everything in between that is associated with conspiracies. So yeah, come and join us. We're gonna have a good time doing this. So we're gonna do twelve books in a year. We also are going to be doing a stamp. I'm currently getting the packages together right now, and so we're gonna be doing stickers for every month. We'll have stickers, and we're gonna be doing a special sticker as well, and we'll have a special sticker just for.
Speaker 4: The book club so you can collect all twelve.
Speaker 3: I love it, and like Raven just said, if you want to join for that third Eye, all the way open to you. Not only we get to do the amazing things of the book club, but you'll get to join us every Tuesday night for our cult Member Live.
Speaker 1: It is a fun time.
Speaker 3: It is a little community that has spawned in and of itself. Come join the Spirit Animal and all of our resident correspondence for all the things and the stuff every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. But with all of that plug being said, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver, boy and then go to link of.
Speaker 1: The description to coocsilver dot com.
Speaker 3: When you fill out your information, our homeboy Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Listen, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, whoever's handling your retirement, ask them what they think about investing in precious medals. I promise you they're going to tell you at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in precious medals. Best place to get your start is coecsilver dot com. But, like Josh Monday said, another way she could what the show would be too. Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of like suscribes comments and we'll post a review of shares, hit difference of family shares if we're Here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sy across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could have become potential cult members like christ You fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Animistics Jonathan Show and give them the same lover respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 1: Go check out Christian Conspiracy Woul.
Speaker 3: Josh Monday, give him the same lover respect of their five stars.
Speaker 1: All the positive reviews boost these algorithms people, and we think of everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 3: And with all of that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I'm the Cage tonight and Ravenle and there's one very important, streaming, vital piece of information. Meetings you learned just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Nor pay your bla